[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Queen Umbra Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 396
Thread images: 31

File: Siblings.png (265KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Siblings.png
265KB, 900x900px
Life After The Battle 2.0 Edition

Previous Thread
>>29186241

Twisted Desires Pastebin (Be warned they are long, I am working on it)
Part 1: http://pastebin.com/shurgbZ9
Part 2: http://pastebin.com/WSp0Cpxv
Part 3: http://pastebin.com/ZTwyKsMN
Part 4: http://pastebin.com/dVKsDRhX
Part 5: http://pastebin.com/PEVVbQHu
Part 6: http://pastebin.com/e0b3Ercz

>What is this? Another Rule 63 thread?
No, not really. This is a thread about Queen Umbra and her adventures with everyone's favorite human Anon!

>So a story thread then?
Yes! This is a story that takes place after the Reflections comic arc You know the one where Celestia loves that Sombra from the mirror universe where everyone good is evil and everyone evil is good. Before the last thread died our heroes just got done dealing with a traitor and are on their way to see Luna.

>So it's just a thread for your story?
No of course not! Like always if you want to write something go ahead
If not sit back and enjoy or talk about vidyas of your choice
>>
Oooo, I love Queen Sombra
>>
>>29228820
Umbra*
>>
>>29228585
The 'can we keep it bumped this time?' edition!
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>29228585
>Stepping out of the dungeons, you watch Umbra take a deep breath
>"Are you alright, sister?" Sombra asks
>Umbra nods her head
>"I am alright." Umbra says, a little bit of disappointment in her voice "It's just-"
>"It never is easy, is it?" Celestia says "Passing judgement like that."
>Umbra looks over to her before nodding her head
>"Arthas and I go through and pick out captains from ponies that do exceptionally well in the guard." Umbra says "Or if they receive a recommendation from the other captains."
>She sighs
>"Marie was one that Arthas and I picked out." Umbra says "She showed so much promise."
>You see Umbra look back
>"I hate being wrong." Umbra says "I'm sure Arthas also hates it as well."
"So she's really going to stay in The Wolves Cell?"
>Umbra nods her head again
>"Until the day she can see that she was wrong about the empire." Umbra says "But that won't be for some time now."
>Umbra looks at Celestia
>"So now that we are finished with that..." Umbra says "It's time to see baby sister."

Smite World Championships killed the thread. I should have been paying more attention. Also how'd I do with the summary?
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29229986
>Heading back towards the center of the empire, you find Luna looking around at the park with Twilight
>Well what's left of it
>She seems to look sad about the state the park is in
>When you come walking up, Luna turns her head before trotting up to her sister
>"Sister! Did everything go well?" Luna asks
>Celestia glance back to Umbra, giving her a nervous look
>Umbra nods her head slightly
>Celestia looks back to Luna
>"Sister?" Luna asks
>"Luna, we need to talk." Celestia says "Umbra has something she wants to discuss with you."
>You see Luna look back to Umbra before looking back at Celestia
>"What is it?" Luna asks
>"Twilight dear can you excuse us for a moment?" Umbra asks "This might not be pretty."
>Twilight looks between Umbra and Celestia until Celestia nods her head
>"It's fine, Twilight." Celestia says "We just need a moment alone."
>Twilight seems to understand as she nods her head before heading off
>"Now Luna, we just got done dealing with Marie punishment and it reminded me that you still need to be punished." Umbra says "For torturing one of my ponies in their dreams."

Fucking hell, my head is about to split open!
>>
>>29229986
Summary is good for now and we can come up with a better one as time passes by.

Also place the edition in the title, ie Queen Umbra Thread: Life After The Battle 2.0 Edition.

>>29230824
>Fucking hell, my head is about to split open!
That's not good.
>>
>>29231181
>>
>>29231354
>>
>>29228585
>Fuck whole empire mare
>>
>>29231655
>>
>>29233287
>>
>>29234076
Not letting it die this time
>>
Bamp
>>
SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN AGAIN

Bumperino
>>
File: Bickering Sisters.png (578KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bickering Sisters.png
578KB, 1280x720px
>>29230824
>Luna quickly looks away
>"You did not really think you would get away with that, right?" Umbra asks "You still need to answer for that!"
>Luna looks up towards Celestia
>"Luna, you did go too far this time." Celestia says "You need to atone for your actions."
>"But sister, I did it for you!" Luna says "You told me to find the empire!"
>"But I didn't tell you to torture ponies!" Celestia says "I thought you would just observer their dreams!"
>"Well what about you!?" Luna asks "Are you going to atone for your actions as well!?"
>"I am, Luna!" Celestia barks back "Who do you think is paying for the empire's repairs!?"
>It looks like they are about to start arguing
>"It seems Umbra and I aren't the only royal siblings that argue." Sombra says
>Feeling something around your wrist, you look down to see Umbra's magic around it
>She pulls you over to a bench near the sisters as they argue
>As you both take a seat, Umbra smiles
>"You know Anonymous this is the bench we sat on when we had our first date. Well when I gave you the tour of the empire." Umbra says as she runs her hoof along the side "I'm actually surprised it survived the battle."
"For real?"
>Looking around you, you see she's right
"Wow, you're right." You say "This is where we were sitting that little filly gave you those flowers."
>You feel Umbra's lips press against your cheek
>When she pulls away, you chuckle before looking at her
>"Now that Celestia has been defeated, I hope you and I can go on some more dates in the future!" Umbra says, a small blush on her face "They're most exciting when we don't have worry about anypony coming between us."
>You smile before planting a kiss of your own on her
"I'd love to, Umbra." You tell her as you wrap an arm around the back of her neck
>Umbra smiles and nuzzles up to you before looking back over to the bickering sisters
>"Will you two quiet down!?" Umbra says "While I do enjoy the show, I don't want to spend the rest of my day hearing you two argue."
>>
>>29236415
>>
File: scared_luna_by_j5a4-d8pxnj0.png (206KB, 1024x1025px) Image search: [Google]
scared_luna_by_j5a4-d8pxnj0.png
206KB, 1024x1025px
>>29236551
>Both sisters seem to stop bickering for a moment and look at Umbra
>"Good." Umbra says "Now that you two have quiet down, we can talk about Luna's punishment, but I would like to know something, Luna. How busy are your nights?"
>Luna looks over at Celestia to which Celestia just motions her to talk
>"We are very busy during the night." Luna says "As Princess of The Night it is our duty to ensure that our subjects may sleep easy, without fears of nightmares."
>"That sounds like quite the duty." Umbra says "Now tell me, would you be able to take a night off?"
>Luna raises an eyebrow at Umbra
>"Why do you ask?" Luna hesitantly asks
>"Well seeing as how put Marie through her worst nightmares, I would like to see what yours are." Umbra says
>That's actually good
>There's no doubt that would teach Luna the errors of her way
>Luna looks at Umbra with a small hint of fear in her face
>"E-Excuse me?" Luna says
>"You heard me." Umbra says "Before you go I want you to sit through your worst nightmare, just as you made Marie sit through hers."
>Umbra looks over to Sombra
>"I will be watching as Sombra makes you experience it." Umbra says
>"Huh?" Sombra asks, obviously confused "And when did I consent to this?"
>"It's fine, Sombra." Umbra says waving her hoof at him "You've done that before."
>"Yes, during my darker time!" Sombra says "Why don't you do it?"
>"Because I don't know how! All I know how to do is enter dreams and dispel nightmares, not create them!" Umbra says "Besides we need to teach Luna a lesson!"

I honestly got stuck trying to figure out a good punishment for Luna There still is more to it
I hope this works for you guys
>>
Bed bump
>>
>>29237525
Morning bump
>>
>>29237444
Interesting, I would say this is one of the better punishments.

Also please don't make Marie come back as an antagonist in the alternate anon arc. You already pulled this with Alastor and this trope has always been annoying, especially if done multiple times in a story.
>>
>>29237444
I can partially predict what will happen with the dream:
>Sombra does dream shit on Luna
>It's her Nightmare Moon Transformation
>Luna wakes up crying
>Umbra be like "we went 2 far n shiet"
>>
>>29238704
>>
>>29237444
Luna already suffers through her worst nightmare everyday she sleeps. Unless this takes place after that episode.
>>
>>29239479
>>
>>29241282
>>
>>29240233
Her worst nightmare caused by the Tantabus is to win against the mane six and continue to be NMM. It also seems that she had some control over it, until it escaped.
>>
File: sad_luna_by_d4svader-d5kho4v.png (233KB, 1280x1021px) Image search: [Google]
sad_luna_by_d4svader-d5kho4v.png
233KB, 1280x1021px
>>29237444
>"I know that, but still!" Sombra says "Do you realize how awkward it is for me?"
>"Well you need to help me with this." Umbra asks "Just this once. I'll make it up for you if you do."
>Looking over to Luna, you can see her shaking her head
>"W-We can't!" Luna says shaking her head "Please. There must be something else we can do!"
>"Nope. You have to do this." Umbra says "After I see you face what you fear most and experience what Marie went through then you will be forgiven."
>Luna quickly looks over to Celestia, hoping she can somehow get her out of this
>"Luna, my hooves are tied." Celestia says "If Umbra says this is what you have to do, then you have to do it."
>Luna looks back at Umbra
>"Just one night." Umbra says "After that you will be forgiven."
>"Celestia glaces over to Umbra
>"Umbra, can-?"
>"No." Umbra says "My terms are final."
>Luna eyes begin to dart around, it's almost as if she's looking for an escape
>"One night." Umbra says
>Eventually you see Luna give in as she looks down towards the ground
>"Very well." Luna says "I will do as you ask."

>>29237825
She won't.

>>29238007
Why did this make me laugh so much?

>>29240233
The comics don't really specify a time last time I checked, but Reflections came out before Tirek Hence why Anon saw the sickly looking centaur when they went to Tartarus So I'm gonna have to figure something out here. I think I got it though.
>>
>>29242037
>>
>>29242605
>"Good!" Umbra says "Then why don't you come to the castle tonight? You can share a room with Twilight and her friends."
>"What?" Sombra asks
>Umbra looks over to her brother, giving him a confused look
>"Did you not`let stay in the guest room?" Umbra asks "The room they stayed in their first visit here?"
>"You were incapacitated!" Sombra says "It did not seem like the best idea!"
>Umbra plants her hoof in her face
>"Sombra, I swear..." Umbra says in an irritated tone "It's fine. We will just tell them and Cadance that they may sleep somewhere warmer tonight."
>As you and Umbra get up from the bench, you see Umbra look over at Celestia
>"I suppose you can come as well." Umbra says "Just so you know we aren't torturing Luna."
>Celestia smiles before nodding her head
>"Do not get any ideas though." Umbra says "Your room will be heavily guarded. Once it is bed time you will not be leaving the room."
>"I understand." Celestia says
>"Good, now let's us go find Twilight and the others." Umbra says "We have preparations to make tonight."
>>
>>29243506
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29245300
>>
>>29246017
>>
>>29246895
>>
Sorry about the delay Anons there was some family issues going on here that needed to be straighten out
>>
>>29247730
Did you have sex with them to make them up.
>>
>>29247730
I am going to take that as you guys are still having the sex.
>>
>>29248085
>>29248494
It's not incest if you wear a condom.
>>
>>29248597
Incest is wincest
>>
>>29248597
I never thought of that.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29244072
>After finding Twilight and the rest of the girls, Umbra let them know that they could sleep in the castle tonight
>She also apologized for Sombra who did not offer them a warm place to sleep
>Before splitting up from Celestia and her group, Umbra told Sombra to find Arthas and Cyprus so that they can start to bring the empire's ponies home
>Umbra deemed that the Canterlot forces weren't going to try anything now and that it would be safe to start prepping for their return
>After Sombra split, you and Umbra walked around the empire for a bit
>"This feels nice." Umbra says "Just you and I, walking these peaceful streets."
"I'm enjoying it." You say "Are you feeling alright?"
>Umbra smiles and nods
>"I'm fine, my love." Umbra says "I'm not going to faint."
"Allllright." You say with a smile
>"And even if I did, you could just carry me back home in your arms." Umbra says
"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"
>Umbra giggles before nodding her head
"So what are we going to do first, Umbra?" You ask "I'm sure you've got ideas once Celestia and them leave."
>Umbra stops and looks up at you
>"Anonymous, there is so much we can do." Umbra says as she tires to climb up on you "The list goes on."
>You hold her by her hips
>"We don't have to worry about anypony getting in the way of our love anymore." Umbra says "Meaning we can do whatever we want when we want."
"Like getting away from the empire for a bit?"
>Umbra thinks it over
>"We'll have to wait and see after the repairs to the empire are done." Umbra says "But even if we can't, there's still so much for us to do."
>Umbra leans in closer
>"And I can't wait to make more memories with you, my beloved Anonymous." Umbra says
"Neither can I, Umbra." You say as you lean in "Neither can I..."
>As you both share a tender kiss with one another, you turn to see that the sun is lowering
>"Come on, Anonymous." Umbra says "Let's go home and make something to eat."
>>
File: 1482778144474.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1482778144474.gif
2MB, 400x225px
Sorry about the one part tonight, Anons. Today has just been hectic as all hell.

>>29248085
>>29248494
Kek. No we didn't

>>29248597
That's like saying it's not gay as long as the balls don't touch
>>
>>29250753
>That's like saying it's not gay as long as the balls don't touch

It ain't...
>>
Umbra is best queen
>>
>>29250602
>>
>>29252718
>>
File: 1337746.png (454KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1337746.png
454KB, 1080x1080px
Attractive Umbra
>>
>>29254004
I love the set of these. They are always so cute.
>>
>>29250748
>After returning to the castle with Umbra, the both of you made your way towards the kitchen
>"So what should we have tonight, my love?" Umbra says "Since Edith is not here, we'll have to make something ourselves!"
>You have access to the kitchen?
"Umbra, there's seasoning, right?"
>Umbra nods her head
>"We have anything you need." Umbra says "You yourself have seen the food that comes out of the kitchen."
>Excellent
>You clap your hands together and rub them
"Awesome! I'm going to make you something from my world!" You tell her "Remember when I asked Edith to make me a burger?"
>Umbra thinks about it before nodding her head
>"I remember, you seemed so excited to eat it, but since Edith has never made that sort of thing, it didn't turn out as you expected." Umbra says
"That's right." You say "It was still good, just not as good as it would be if I made it."
>"Oh? Is that what we're planing on having tonight?" Umbra asks
"You want to try it?"
>Umbra nods her head as you both enter the dining room
>"I think it will be fun to try!" Umbra says "Come on, Anonymous. Let's make something tasty to eat."

>>29254004
Fucking cute.
>>
Who here getting a Switch at launch?
>>
>>29255766
I plan to, but there's rumors that there might not be that many. Either to up the price like the NES Classic, or because they're have problems manufacturing it.
>>
>>29255834
Probably restricting sales like with amiibo
Nintendo is cruel but they don't make dick moves for nothing
>>
>>29255766
Probably not at launch. So fat Splatoon 2 is the only title I'm hype for.
>>
>>29255975
For those who haven't seen it yet.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=qN4w5D2tzME
>>
Bumperino
>>
File: Chocolate-Strawberry-Cake.jpg (278KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Chocolate-Strawberry-Cake.jpg
278KB, 600x400px
>>29255323
>When you got into the kitchen, you and Umbra went right to work on making dinner
>After finding where the chefs keep the beef, you quickly got to work on mixing it together with seasoning and then molding it into patties
>"You sure you don't need any help, my love?" Umbra asks as she watches you cook the patties
"Nah, you're still recovering Umbra." You say as you flip a patty "Let me cook for you."
>"Well I don't want to sit by while you do all the work." Umbra says before looking around "Ah! I know!"
>Looking back you see Umbra trot over to a freezer of sorts
>As she opens the door, you see her pull out a chocolate cake with strawberries lining the frosting
>"Ah here we go! A little dessert after our dinner. I just need to cut two slices" Umbra says "What would you like to drink, Anonymous? We can't really have something like wine tonight since I have to help Sombra with Luna."
"Do we have anything juice or milk?"
>Umbra with cake in tow look around inside what you assume is a large fridge
>"We have apple juice." Umbra says "Will that work?"
"It's up to you, Umbra." You say as you as you start to finish up with the patties "Juice for the burgers or milk for the cake?"
>"Well then I'm bringing both!" Umbra says as she pulls out two cartons "It looks like you're almost done over there!"
>You nod your head
"Yup, I just need to put them together." You say "Why don't you wait for me out there? I won't be long."
>Umbra nods her head before trotting out of the kitchen
>>
>>29256628
>>
>>29254004
God something about the idea of Umbra acting like that is so sexy. Just acting so nonchalant to someone trying to threaten her.
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>29257844
>>
>>29258665
>>
>>29259542
>>
>>29260791
>>
>>29261643
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>29256840
>Cutting up some lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and cheese, you place them all together onto the buns and the patties
>Standing back you cross your arms and admire your work
>You're sure Umbra will love these
>Taking the plates out to the dining room, you see Umbra sitting at the table, humming a little tune
"Your order, madam." You say as you place her plate down in front of her
>"This looks amazing, Anonymous." Umbra says as she licks her lips "I wonder if it taste as good as it looks..."
"Why don't you find out?" You asks "Come on, Umbra. Don't keep me in suspense."
>You're not a religious man so you take a bite from yours
>Umbra looks over the burger you prepared for her, before lifting it up with her magic
>She spins it around once more before sinking her teeth into it
>Watching with anticipation, you see Umbra munch on the food happily
>When she finally does swallow whats in her mouth, she give you such a wide smile
>"Anonymous! This is delicious!" Umbra says as she takes another bite
>You smile
"I'm glad you like it."
>"Where did you learn to make such a thing!?" Umbra asks
"I learned on my own." You tell her "I was going through a phase where I thought I could be like Chef Ramsay."
>"Who?" Umbra asks
"Just a celebrity from my world." You say "Anyway I just started experimenting with food and that was one of the good things I created. I usually only make em on special occasions though."
>Too many burgers are bad for you after all
>Umbra places the burger back down on the plate before wiping her lips
>"Well I love it." Umbra says "You and these burgers have received my stamp of approval!"
>You chuckle before pouring yourself and Umbra some juice
>Time to enjoy this quiet evening with Umbra before Sombra and the girls show up

Alright! Now that I passed that speed bump. Now I can write the Luna bit and then the departure of the Canterlot forces. When that's all said and done we can actually get to the "Life after the battle." parts
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29263427
>>
>>29264043
>>
>>29264749
>>
>>29263261
>life after the battle parts.
You can just say sex, rager. We're not children.
>>
File: 1338610.png (93KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1338610.png
93KB, 1080x1080px
>>29254004
follow up
>>
>>29265505
>>
>>29265946
You'll see!

>>29266017
This is so damn cute
>>
>>29266837
>>
>>29267708
>>
>>29263261
>As you wipe your mouth clean of the cake, you lean back and sigh
"Ah, that hit the spot!" You say as you lean back against your seat
>Looking over at the beautiful mare next to you, you watch as she licks the frosting off around her mouth
>"I missed having food like this." Umbra says "The hospital food is nice, but it doesn't compare to this."
>You notice she has a bit of frosting on the corner of her mouth
"Umbra, you got a little something..." You say pointing to it
>Umbra tries to get it, but it looks as if she purposely avoiding it
>"Did I get it?" She asks
>Shaking your head, you reach out and wipe it off with your thumb
"No you were missing it completely."
>As you try to move your hand away, you feel Umbra stop your arm with your magic
>Before you can ask what's she's doing she pull your hand closer and licks the frosting off your thumb
>You mouth hangs open a little
>Umbra flutters her eyelashes at you
"Umbra, what was that?" You ask as she lets go of you
>"What? It was tasty and besides..." Umbra says "I just wanted to thank you for making me something so delicious. If you want, I can express my gratitude some other way..."
>Oh boy...
>Time to fu-
>Anon no!
>Remember the doctors orders!
"Umbra, you can't do stuff like that." You say "You remember what the doctor said? As much as I'd like to, we can't do that right now."
>Umbra rolls her eyes before groaning
>"I know..." Umbra says "It's just that it has been so long and we have the castle all to ourselves."
"For right now." You say "Celestia and the others will be here soon and I doubt they would want to see us getting it on, on the table."
>Umbra giggles
>"I suppose you are right." Umbra says "When I have recovered fully..."
"Then I will give you all the love you want."
>Umbra smiles and you both move in for a kiss
>Pulling away, you hear the door open up
>"Sister?" You hear Sombra call out "The girls have arrived!"
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>29269182
>"It seems our evening is over for now." Umbra says "Now we have to get to business."
"At least for now." You tell her as you get up from your seat "How long are you going to put Luna through her worst nightmares?"
>"Until she breaks down in tears or begs for forgiveness." Umbra says as she gets up "Whichever comes first. Wait, are you not going to join Sombra and I?"
>You shake your head
"I'm fine, besides I don't know how to enter dreams." You say "But where are you even going to do this?"
>"In our bedroom." Umbra says "I guess you can keep me warm while Sombra and I handle this."
"I can do that."
>Exiting the dinning room with Umbra, you come into the main hall to see Sombra with all the mares behind him
>You notice that Luna is in the very back looking at the floor
>She must be trying to prepare herself
>Cadance is looking around the main hall with awe
>"Sorry about that, Anonymous and I were enjoying a nice dinner." Umbra says "Let me show you your room, this way ladies."
>Following Umbra up the stairs, she leads the girls to the guest room
>When she opens the doors Twilight and her friends head inside and to their beds
>Umbra places her hoof on the ground and creates three more bed frames for Celestia, Luna, and Cadance
>"You two." Umbra says to her guards "Bring up three mattresses for the princess. Get some help if you need it."
>The guards salute before heading off
>"Celestia, Cadance, make yourself at home." Umbra says before turning to Luna "As for you Luna? Come with me."
>"Umbra, I think that I should accompa-" Celestia says before Umbra spins around
>"No." Umbra says "You will stay in your room until we are done with Luna."
>Celestia looks over at Luna before nodding her head
>"Good." Umbra says "Now come along, Luna."
>Following Umbra and Sombra, you lead Luna into your bedroom
>>
Bed Bump
>>
>>29270217
In an alternate world this would lead to a threesome with Sombra backing out.
>>
>>29270286
>>
>>29271374
>>
>>29272281
>>
>>29270855
sad
>>
>>29272968
>>
>>29274401
>>
>>29270217
>Opening the doors, you head over to the bed with Umbra
>As you and her start undressing, Sombra goes and sits over by Umbra's desk
>Glancing over to Luna, the Princess of The Night can't seem to stop fidgeting
>You're feeling a little bad over here
>But she did do the same thing to Marie after all
>"Luna, make yourself comfortable." Umbra says "We will begin shortly. You can place your tiara and rest of your thing on that desk over there."
>Luna quietly nods her head before turning around
>Taking off your jacket, vest, tie, and shirt, you place them off to the side near your armor
>With a quick change of your pants, you crawl into bed next to Umbra
>She smiles before looking towards Luna who has also undressed
>"Thank you, Luna." Umbra says as she walks to the end of the bed "Are you ready?"
>Luna looks back and forth between Umbra and Sombra
>"P-Please, there must be something else we can do!" Luna pleads "I am begging you."
>"Luna, stop." Umbra says "We are going to do this."
>You scoot up and position yourself so that Umbra is sitting between your legs
>"But you do not want to see what I dream about!" Luna says
>Sombra raises an eyebrow
>Looks like he's intrigued now
>"Actually I do and I intend to." Umbra says "You need to go through what you put Marie through."
>>
>>29275287
oh boy
>>
>>29275287
Luna fag here...i'm not gunna like this am i?
>>
>>29275287
>"Umbra, can we get to it?" Sombra asks "Unlike you, I have been hard at work these past few days and I'm looking to get some rest."
>Umbra looks over at Sombra, with a surprised expression
>"Don't give me that look." Sombra says waving a hoof at her "Not all of us got to sleep for close to a week."
"He is kinda right, Umbra." You tell her as you wrap your arms around her "Sombra has been hard at work keeping the peace."
>Umbra rolls her eyes before looking at Luna again
>"I suppose my brother is right." Umbra says "I don't really want to hear him whine more. Let us begin, Luna."
>Umbra horn begins to glow red
>"I am going to place you under a sleep spell." Umbra says "It's much quicker than waiting for you to fall asleep, and I know you would try to not fall asleep."
>Luna looks as if she's about to start having a panic attack
>"Calm yourself, Luna." Umbra says "This will be over quickly, we have no intention of torturing you all night, just until you see the error of your ways."
>Umbra fires off a small bolt of magic that hit Luna right on her horn
>Luna eyes start to flutter open and close as she tries to stay awake
>It doesn't help seeing as how she slumps down to the floor, knocked out
>"All right, Umbra. Let us get this over with." Sombra says "Although I am curious to see what Luna dreams about that makes her so afraid for others to see."
>"We will in a moment won't we?" Umbra says before looking back to you "I will return soon, my love. Then we can cuddle till sleep finds us."
>You smile before nuzzling your cheek into her mane
"I'll be right here." You say holding her tighter "Try not to completely wreck Luna's mind."
>Umbra nods her head as both her and Sombra's horns light up
>As their eyes shut, you can only assume their heading into Luna's mind

>>29276151
Well... I don't really know how to answer that.
>>
>>29277883
It's ok...i can take it..
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29278142
Just bend over and it will be all done before you know it.
>>
>>29278616
can i whimper
>>
Boop
>>
>>29277883
i feel umbras mind will be more vulnerable to being wrecked in this scenario.
>>
>>29280188
>>
>>29277883
>You are Umbra
>When you open your eyes you find yourself inside a run down building
>The stone around you is cracked and broken
>And all the decorations and furnishings have also been tattered and destroyed
>"It looks like we were able to enter her dreams successfully." Sombra says as he comes in through a portal "Now where is Luna?"
"She should be around here..."
>You look around to see that this place seems familer to you
>Especially the tapestries hanging off the walls and the end of the hall
"Sombra, look at the tapestries." You tell him "Don't they look familiar to you?"
>Both you and Sombra continue to study the orange and blue tapestries hanging off the walls
"This is the castle of the two sisters." You say "Remember we came through here during our travels? It's a mess here as it was in the real world."
>"You're right." Sombra says "But why are we here?"
>Looking towards the end of the room, you find Luna sitting on top of a little balcony between the thrones
"Luna!"
>"We are invisible to her, sister." Sombra says "I wanted to see her dream unfold first to see what is so terrifying about it."
>You smile before looking back to Luna
"Good thinking." Umbra says "I also wanted to see what a princess dreams about. And it will help us figure out what we are working with here."
>Walking with Sombra up to the thrones, you see a pained look on Luna face as she begins to rise into the air
>"It semms the show is about to begin." Sombra say
>The doors to the hall burst open and you see Twilight and her friends rush in as a black smoke begins to surround Luna
>Both you and your brother look on, facinated by what is happening before you
>As the ball of smoke glows bright, it explodes revealing that Luna has changed into Nightmare Moon
>>
>>29281364
>>
>>29282618
>>
>>29283535
>>
>>29228585
I am about 2 or 3 years late, drunk as fuck, and bored.

Here I go into the first paste.
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>29281604
>Well that's a surprise
>"Nightmare Moon?" Sombra says "And why is she transforming against Twilight and her friends?"
>You watch Twilight and her friends as they try to plead with Luna for her to stand down
"It looks as if she did not have a choice." You say "She did look in pain there."
>"Maybe it was from her transformation?" Sombra says
>The sounds of magic, cause you to look back at the girls
>Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy are wearing a little choker around their necks with a stone in it
>While Twilight herself has a tiara on her head
>Each one of them has a colorful gem embedded into them
>"Those must be the Elements of Harmony." Sombra says
>So that is what they look like
>Each of the stones begin to light up brightly as the girls focus on Nightmare Moon
>The girls then fire a tremendous blast of magic at Luna, which she blocks with her own magic
>You and Sombra are so lost right now
>"What is so terrible about this?" Sombra asks "I kept replaying the image of my defeat at the hooves of Princess Cadance when I was alone."
>You go to say something only to stop yourself when you see that Luna is overpowering Twilight and her friends
>Nightmare Moon begins to crackle with laughter as she ends up sending a more powerful blast at the girls
>Both you and Sombra only watch as the girls disappear with the blast
"Did you dream of that?" You ask "Looks like Luna does not want to be reminded about her defeat."
>Sombra shakes his head as you see the Mane Six laying on the ground unconscious and defeated

This was suppose to be out way earlier, but a friend bought and sent me a pizza so I was obligated to play Rocket League with them

>>29284353
Well I hope you enjoy it, Anon! Try not to get too hammered.
>>
>>29284930
>>
>>29285565
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29286307
>>
>>29286907
>>
>>29287382
>>
>>29284956
>"So Luna dreams about defeating Twilight and her friends?" Sombra say "This is very interesting. Looks like Luna has a rather dark secret."
"I do not understand." You say "Does this mean that Luna dreams of betraying Celestia and Equestria again?"
>You shake your head
>No, that's not right
>Something doesn't click with you
"But why would Luna dream about this?" You ask "She does not seem the type to lose her mind again."
>"I have an idea." Sombra says "But we need to continue watching so I can see if I am right."
>You continue to watch Luna as she comes up to the girls
>"See! This is what happens when you try to stand against me!" Luna says as her laugh dies down "You end up hurt..."
>Luna looks down towards the floor
>"This is all I do in this form..." She says, her voice a little more shaky "I hurt the ponies I care about."
>Tears begin to stream down her face
>"Like sister and our subjects..." Luna says
>"I think I understand now." Sombra says "I believe Luna dreams about her time as Nightmare Moon, to remind herself of the pain she has caused those close to her."
>Sombra looks over to you
>"I was doing the same thing in my time alone under the castle." Sombra says "Only for me I would dream about how I hurt you and how I treated our ponies before I left the empire."
>You frown
"Sombra..."
>"Luna must feel guilty about her time as Nightmare Moon and this is how she punishes herself." Sombra says "So that she may never forget the past."

I'm writing up a wall right now so bear with me
>>
>>29288794
Currently bearing, wheres the fish
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29288794
"How tragic." You say "Finding a way to top this may prove difficult for us."
>How do you punish a mare that punishes herself every night?
>"That it will be." Sombra says "But we have dealt with worse situations."
>Before you can suggest your next plan of action, you notice that it is starting to get darker inside the hall
>Both you and Sombra look up to see that the moon is eclipsing the sun
>When you look down, you see that Celestia has enter the picture
>As Nightmare Moon and Celestia talk back and forth you look down at the girls
>No doubt the same will befall Celestia
>Suddenly a sinister thought pops into your head
>Luna dreams about Nightmare Moon hurting her loved ones
>Maybe you can manipulate Nightmare Moon to do much worse
"Sombra, I think I know what we can do."
>He looks to you with a raised eyebrow
"Luna does not seem to be in control of her actions." You say "It seems she is forced to watch as Nightmare Moon hurts those dear to her. Notice how she renders them unconscious?"
>"Where are you going with this Umbra?" Sombra asks
>You hesitate for a moment
"As much as I do not want to see it. What if Nightmare Moon were to do more that just render them unconscious?"
>"Sister, are you suggesting what I think you are?" Sombra asks
>You nod you head
"Is there a way you can make Luna see Nightmare Moon do much worse?"
>>
Bed Bump
>>
>>29291019
>>
>>29291369
>>
>>29291824
>>
>>29292670
>>
>>29290991
Jesus, Umbra's seeming a little evil here.
>>
>>29293389
That's because AltAnons Umbra is starting to turn good, so regAnons umbra is going evil.
>>
>>29293415
there is no evidence of this.
>>
>>29293902
There's also no evidence that it's -not- happening. Checkmate, atheists.
>>
>>29293376
>>
>>29294875
>>
>>29294042
Got me there
>>
>>29295637
>>
>>29290991
>"Umbra." Sombra says
>You feel the anger rise within you
"I know what I am asking." You tell him "And even after all Luna has done, it makes me sick to my stomach to even consider doing this."
>Especially with how dark this is
>You look back to Nightmare Moon
"But what else can we do?"
>Sombra looks over towards Nightmare Moon
>"I think I might know what we can do." Sombra says
"Enlighten me." You say "I am up for anything that is not this."
>"Luna dreams about harming the ones she cares for, correct?" Sombra says "What if we were to show her what would happened if she lost control and turned into Nightmare Moon again, but instead of having her stop at the defeat Celestia and the Mane Six, why not show her what would happen to all of Equestria after that?"
>That's it!
>This is a much better solution than what you had!
>Less bloody than yours too
"Sombra! You're a genius!"
>"I try." Sombra says with a smug expression on his face "This way Luna can be afraid of what her future may hold should she fail to keep Nightmare Moon in check."
>>
>>29297445
>You look back to Luna
"So how do you plan to do this?"
>"Like this." Sombra says as he walks over to Luna
>When he gets closer to the moon mare, his horn begins to light up as he stares directly into her eyes
>You notice that Luna is looking directly at him too
>Well that is before she looks away with a pained expressions
>You notice that the entire room begins to shift and change as Sombra walks back over to you
>"Let us see where this takes us." Sombra says
The room you are in begins to clean itself up as the walls, tapestries, and everything else change
>You notice that the two thrones have become one large throne and the tapestries match Nightmare Moon more than they do Luna
>When to everything finally settles down, you can see that this is no longer the castle of the two princesses
>No
>This is Nightmare Moon's castle now
>"Umbra." Sombra says to catch your attention
>Looking at him you see him pointing to the center of the room
>Looking at what he is pointing at, you see that Princess Luna stands before you
>And on the throne sits Nightmare Moon
>>
Bed Bump
>>
>>29298052
Morning Bump
>>
>>29298295
>>
>>29298897
>>
>>29299546
>>
>>29300249
>>
>>29300786
>>
>>29301555
>>
Rager pls
>>
>>29302605
>>
>>29297973
>"W-Where am I?!" Luna asks as she surveys the area
>"Where are WE you mean!" Nightmare Moon says as she emerges from the shadows "And the answer to your question? We are in OUR castle!"
>Luna looks around with a confused and startled expression on her face
>You look over to Sombra
"This does look promising, brother."
>Sombra smiles
>"More than promising." Sombra says "If I tuned the dream correctly then Luna will soon be facing her worst nightmare."
>"What do you mean our castle?!" Luna asks
>Nightmare Moon gets up from her throne and walks forward
>"Why this is the castle we built after the defeat of our sister and the Mane Six!" Nightmare Moon says "With them banished to the moon there was nopony that could stop us!"
>"What?!" Luna says as she rushes over to the nearest window
>Both you and Sombra glance out the window to see the face of a mare imprinted on the moon
"Well would you look at that!" You say "She would banish Celestia and the girls to the moon!"
>"N-No..." Luna says "What of Cadance!? Somepony had to stand up to you!"
>"She fled her empire with her forces to hide out with Umbra and Anonymous." Nightmare Moon says "Even now we continue to assault their walls in hope that they might fall."
>You smile to yourself
>Even with control over Equestria she still can not get past your defenses!
>Nightmare Moon walks down the steps
>"Why do you look so upset?" Nightmare Moon asks "Is this not what you wanted? To have Equestria to yourself?!"
>Luna shakes her head
>"No!" Luna yells "Not anymore!"
>You watch as Nightmare Moon's expression changes to one of anger
>Uh oh
>>
>>29303644
>"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED?!" Nightmare Moon shouts as her horn begins to glow
>Her horn begins to glow and you watch as she creates a small portal in front of her
>Looking at said portal, you see a vision of Ponyville
>A darker version of it
>Nightmare Moon's guards look like they are keeping a tight leash on the ponies in the town
>And you are not just saying that because of chains around their necks
>"Ponies worship the moon! Worship us!" Nightmare Moon says "This is all you ever wanted!"
>Luna shakes her head
>"They're slaves!" Luna fires back "I did not want to take their freedom from them..."
>"That was the cost of all of this!" Nightmare Moon says "There are those that wish to see our dreams tore down in front of us!"
>The portal shifts to ponies rebelling against Nightmare Moon's guards
>"Those ponies are dealt with quickly..." She says as the ponies are taken away "Nothing will stop us from achieving complete control of Equestria."
>The portal now shifts over to your empire
>"Nothing..." Nightmare Moon says "Once Umbra's empire has been breached I will send her and Cadance to the moon so that we may claim our prize."
>The portal shifts once more
>This time showing Anonymous in it
>You look over at your brother
"Sombra!"
>"This is what she is dreaming about." Sombra says "I did not make her dream this."
>"Should he value his life he will love us." Nightmare Moon says "Otherwise if we can not have him, nopony can."
>>
bed bump
>>
bm,p
>>
>>29304977
>>
>>29303644
ah jeez, Mane six.....
>>
File: 1484871619926.gif (590KB, 236x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484871619926.gif
590KB, 236x240px
page 10 save rave
>>
>>29305624
>>
>>29307117
>>
>>29308064
>>
>>29304125
>You start tapping your hoof in irritation
>Sombra notice this and laughs
>"Calm down." Sombra says "This is only a dream and it's not even yours."
"I don't care." You say "I just got done fighting to keep Anonymous from being taken from me!"
>"You can not hurt him!" Luna shouts
>Nightmare Moon gets in her face
>"If he does not want to forfeit his life then he will love us!" Nightmare Moon says "Try as you may, but do you can not lie to yourself. This is all you have ever wanted!"
>Luna shakes her head
>"Not anymore!" Luna says
>"You have tried to take him by force in his own dreams!" Nightmare Moon says "The one place he thought he could feel safe!"
>Oh good! It's bringing this up again
>"You never even apologized to him once!" You says "It still stings that he never cared for you like he did with Celestia and Umbra!"
>Luna turns around to avoid looking at her alter ego
>This doesn't help as Nightmare Moon appears in front of her
>"So you looked to make him love you by forcing him to have nightmares only so that you could save him from them." Nightmare Moon says "Maybe then he would give you the affection you desired."
>"But it did not seem to work, did it?!" She says "Think of it this way, now that Celestia is gone all that is left is Umbra. Once we have dealt with her, there will be nopony else for Anonymous to turn to."
>Nightmare Moon laughs
>"AND HE WILL BE ALL MINE!" She yells
>Looking at Luna, you see here starting to shake as she tries to step away from Nightmare Moon
>"You are not going anywhere!" Nightmare Moon says "You must see what we have done with Equestria!"
>Out of fear, Luna runs towards the doors in her attempt to get away from herself
>Following Nightmare Moon, you wonder what Luna is in for

Alright time to wrap this up
Right after I try Nioh
>>
>>29309161
>You are Anon
>Since Umbra and Sombra headed inside Luna's dream, you've just been sitting here with your arms wrapped around Umbra
>It feels nice to have her this close to you
>You can feel her heart beat in sync with yours
>You glance down to Luna
>Seems like whatever Umbra and Sombra are doing is working
>Luna's been thrashing about on the floor mumbling "No!" at the same time
>You just hope Umbra and Sombra don't mind break her
>Even though that's what she did to Marie
>But a part of you wonders what they are showing Luna in there
>Like how do you give a princess that watches over dreams a nightmare?
>Snuggling closer into Umbra's mane, you continue to watch Luna roll around on the floor
>At one point the mare begins to start sweating in her sleep
>Her chest starts rising and falling at an alarming rate
>Man you're tempted to wake her up
>It's just a little hard to watch
>It must be getting really bad
>Glancing over to Sombra, you take note that he has not moved at all since they started
>"No... Stop..." Luna says "No... more!"
>Maybe you should do some-
>"I'M SORRY!" Luna screams as she finally awakes from her slumber

The game is meh
>>
>How to having sex with crystal mare 101
>>
>>29310848
But we haven't rutted Flurry yet!
>>
>>29311929
Rut poster?
>>
>>29311487
>>
10bump
Don't die yet.
>>
>>29313671
>>
>>29314311
>>
>>29314990
>>
File: Queen umbra.png (314KB, 1280x1497px) Image search: [Google]
Queen umbra.png
314KB, 1280x1497px
bump with pic
>>
>>29309916
>Sombra open his eyes
>Looking around, you see Umbra's open as well
>"Wow! What a show!" Umbra says before looking back to you "Hello beloved. Thank you for keeping me warm.
"It was no problem." You say before glancing down to Luna who is now shaking on the floor, curled up into a ball "So what did you two show her?"
>"A world in which Nightmare Moon returned." Sombra says "The future seems quite hopeless if everything was to go the way that it did in her dream."
>"I still can't believe what she did to those poor ponies." Umbra says "Executions are terrible, but public executions are even worse!"
>Umbra looks down at Luna
>"All because they would not worship you." Umbra says before looking back up to Sombra "I actually feel a little sick from that."
>"As do I, sister." Sombra says "The image of all those ponies suffering will linger in my mind for a bit."
>Umbra sighs
>"Do you have anything to say to Anonymous, Luna?" Umbra asks
>Luna slowly gets up before sitting down in front of you and Umbra
>"I'm so sorry, Anonymous!" Luna says "For all the trouble I have caused you and Umbra..."

>>29315836
>This is my waifu
Feelsgood
>>
>>29316123
>You stare at Luna for a moment
"What did you two do?!"
>Umbra laughs
>"Luna was holding that inside her." Umbra says "We just reminded her of all the pain she caused you at the start."
>"Can you ever forgive me, Anonymous?" Luna asks tears hanging from her eyes
>You smile before pulling Umbra closer to you
>"Oh!" Umbra says
"Luna, I forgive you. I kinda did a while ago." You tell her "In a way I want to thank you too. If not for you then I might not have gotten as close as I did to Umbra."
>Umbra looks back and smiles
>"You are to thank for our relationship flourishing like it did." Umbra says "But do not think that means you are out of the clear."
>"I said I am sorry, Umbra!" Luna says "I begged for your forgiveness as I kissed your hooves!"
>Damn
>They really must have broke her down for her to do that
>"I know and after seeing you weep like a filly, I forgave you." Umbra says "Just know that if try to pull that stunt again I will make tonight look like a joke to you. Understood?"
>Luna looks down at the floor before nodding her head
>"Good! Now you may go back to your sister and get some rest." Umbra says "Sombra, thank you for your time as well."
>Sombra just nods his head before getting up
>"Come with me, Princess." He says "I will escort you back to your room."
>Luna looks up to him before getting up
>As they leave the room, Umbra shifts around so that she's face to face with you
>"Now that they have left..." Umbra says
>Umbra pushes you back onto the bed as she climbs into her side of the bed
>>
Bed bamp
>>
>>29316910
Morning bamp
>>
>>29313671
>>
>>29315836
Best Queen
>>
>>
>>29320466
>>
>>29321161
>>
>>29321666
>>
>>29316660
>Umbra lifts the blankets up before snuggling right in
>You do the same and get under the cozy sheets
>As soon as you lay your head back down, you hear Umbra giggle before you feel something warm cuddle up to you
>"It feels so nice to sleep in my own bed again." Umbra says as she nuzzles up to you "And to share a bed with you again, my love."
>You smile before planting a kiss on her head
"I happy to have you back." You tell her "My side right side gets cold at night."
>"Leave it to me, Anonymous!" Umbra says "I know how much you love my fur."
>Umbra lets out a happy sigh as she rest her head on your arm
>As you start to get comfortable you glance up to the ceiling
"What should do first after Celestia leaves?"
>"What ever we want." Umbra says "Maybe we can go hunting first? It's been so long since I have gone out."
>You nod your head
"I'd like that." You tell her "Would we go after that wolf?"
>"Mhmm." Umbra hums "So long as we can catch sight of him again. He is an elusive one."
"Well this time he won't get away." You tell her "I know you really wanted to get him."
>"I can not wait." Umbra says "It'll be fun."
>Umbra looks up at you before planting a kiss on your lips
>"Until tomorrow, my love." Umbra says
"Goodnight, Umbra." You say as she dims the candles down
>Closing your eyes, you drift off to sleep with Umbra in your arms
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>29323122
>After that things seemed to return to normal
>Celestia and her forces has to stick around for a few more days because Umbra didn't want to send Twilight, Cadance and the girls out into the wastes unless it was clear
>So as they waited around, you worked to bring all the ponies of the Crystal Empire back home
>Things were going fast with Eris teleporting ponies in groups back to the empire
>One of the first ponies back were Ariadne and Cynthia
>Lance was pretty happy about that
>Even if Ariadne ran right past him to see if Umbra was okay
>Biggs couldn't help but laugh at him
>You watched as Ariadne broke down when she found Umbra
>Umbra herself was smiling as she reassured Ariadne that she was okay
>Celestia came into their conversation and apologized to Ariadne for what she was planing to do to her
>Ariadne being the sweet mare that she is accepted as long as she listened to Umbra from now on
>Umbra had to explain how things were going to work to her after she said that
>Celestia would be given a scroll like the one Umbra gave Twilight to travel to the empire should she need to visit you or Umbra
>Cadance was also given one as well as Umbra enjoyed her company
>As more ponies were being brought home, the weather was getting better out there
>Meaning that Celestia would be leaving soon
>Which you were fine with of course
>You finally get to live your life again without the fear of losing Umbra or war
>But...
>There's just one more thing you have to do with Celestia
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29323847
>>
>>29323408
>>
>>29311929
WE WILL DO IT!
>>
>>29324964
>>
>>29326630
>>
>>29323430
>"So I can come see you and Queen Umbra anytime I want?" Rarity asks as you walk down the street with her "Are you sure Queen Umbra is okay with it? I don't want to intrude, darling."
>Today is the day
>The skies are clear and the weather is safe for travel
>Meaning Celestia and her army are heading out
>Umbra pretty happy about it
>The sooner Celestia heads out, the faster you and Umbra can enjoy some piece and quiet
>But as of right now, you're walking with Rarity
>Since some of the shopkeepers came back, Rarity wanted to get a hat before she left
>You figured it was a nice time to catch up with her a bit
"It's fine, Rarity." You tell her with a smile "Umbra really likes you so I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you popped in for a visit!"
>"Queen Umbra really likes me?!" Rarity asks in a suprised tone
>You laugh
>"Of course she does." You say "She likes all of you, but there's something about you that Umbra really likes."
>Rarity smiles
>Looking up from the white mare, you find yourself coming up to the front gate
>Umbra and Celestia seem to be talking to each other
>>
bumps
>>
>>29327141
>>
>>29329047
>>
>>29325850
YEAH!

Just realised I posted that in the wrong thread
>>
>>29327600
>Walking up to the mares, Rarity gives you a hug before heading off to stand near Twilight and the others
>"The weather should stay clear long enough for you all to get out of the wastes." Umbra tells Celestia
>"Thank you, Umbra." Celestia says with a small bow
>"Just make sure you get everyone home safely." Umbra says "I do not want anything happening to the girls."
>Getting closer they both turn and give you a warm smile
>"Hello, my love!" Umbra says "Did you have fun with Rarity?"
>You nod your head before looking at Celestia
"So are you all heading out?"
>Celestia nods her head
>"Yes, Umbra says it is safe for us to traverse the wastes and get back home." Celestia says "And now that the fighting is over, I have to leave you be now..."
>You can tell that was a little tough for her to say
>The whole reason she came all the way out here was to get you
>To be leaving empty handed, it must sting for her
>You stare at Celestia for a moment
>There is still something you have to do
"Celestia."
>Celestia's gaze meets your own
>"What is it, Anonymous?" She asks
"I want to talk to you before you go." You tell her "There's some things we still need to talk about."
>Umbra looks between you two
"Come on, let's find somewhere quiet."
>Celestia seems a little lost before turning to Luna
>"I will be right back." She tells her before looking at you "Okay, Anonymous. I'm ready."
>Turning around you start to head off before you notice Umbra walking with you
"Umbra, you can't come with." You say turning to her
>"Why not?" Umbra asks in a more confused tone
"We just need to have this conversation alone." You tell Umbra "Please, Umbra."
>Umbra looks between you and Celestia before backing away
>"Just... Don't take to long." Umbra says
>You nod your head before you and Celestia head off
>>
>>29329821
Thought so
>>
>>29329650
>>
>>29331018
>>
>>29332036
>>
>>29332981
>>
>>29333989
>>
P10
>>
>>29329951
I wonder what they're going to talk about
>>
>>29335545
How much bigger Umbra's ass is
>>
>>29334604
>>
>>29329951
>Walking along the streets with Celestia, you feel a little nervous about what you're going to say
>Looking back at her she smiles
>"So Anonymous, what is it you wanted to talk about?" Celestia asks
"Just about some stuff we need to set straight." You say "We've kinda been putting this off for a while."
>You look around for a nice secluded spot
>Most residents of the empire have returned so it's a little bit tougher to find a quiet spot
>Eventually you do find a nice spot in the park
>Actually it's a gazebo
>It's away from the center and more off to the right side
>Sitting down on the bench, Celestia climbs up and sits next to you
>Patting your knees you try to com up with a way to break the ice
>Celestia just continues to give you that warm smile of hers
>You sigh as you know that smile is about to disappear
"Celestia?"
>"What is it, Anonymous?" Celestia says "Although something tells me I know what you are going to say."
>You chuckle
"Now that it's just you and me let's talk about what happened with the other world." You say "And Sombra."
>>
>>29336657
>Just as you predictable
>Celestia's smile fades
"This is what you wanted, remember?" You ask "Most of the arguments in my dreams happened because I refused to talk to you about it."
>Celestia gaze lingers on you for a moment before she nods her head
>"Of course." Celestia says "I suppose we can finally talk about it now that we are face to face. Where should we start?"
"How about we get this out of the way first?" You say "Why didn't you ever tell me about Sombra?"
>Celestia takes a deep breath
>"I did not feel like it was something that you should have known about." Celestia says
"I didn't need to know that the mare I loved was seeing another stallion behind my back?" You ask in a calm, but irritated way
>"No, Anonymous!" Celestia says "I did not want to tell you because I was going to end all ties to that world!"
>She looks away
>"That includes my ties with their Sombra." Celestia says "Why tell you about it when it wouldn't have matter?"
"It mattered to me!" You tell her "You broke my heart that day, Celestia."
>"I know I did." Celestia says in a more depressed tone "I've have regretted that day everyday since it happened."

>>29335622
Got me to chuckle real bad, Anon. My friends had to ask me what was so funny while we played Rocket League
>>
File: 1448245265286.gif (479KB, 301x310px) Image search: [Google]
1448245265286.gif
479KB, 301x310px
>>29336954
You're welcome, sempi
>>
>>29336213
>>
>>29337871
>>
>>29338607
>>
not banned
>>
>>29340214
>>
Don't know if Anons here care, but I have three For Honor beta invites for Xbox One. I was going to hand them out to /v/ but I wanted to make sure if anyone here wanted in. If you want in just post your Uplay and I'll try to invite you.
>>
>>29336954
>You stare at her before shaking your head
"Why did you even start something with me?" You ask her "Especially since you were seeing their Sombra!"
>Celestia winces slightly
>"Anonymous, you must understand that I had not even seen Sombra for years when I met you!" Celestia says
"That doesn't matter though!" You tell her while getting up "You were still in a relationship with him!"
>"So if you and Umbra were separated for years with no contact whatsoever you would still call that a relationship!?" Celestia says as she gets up "Are you seriously trying to tell me that, Anonymous?!"
>She did not just say that!
"Don't bring Umbra into this!" You say to her "This is between you and me!"
>"No! You tell me right now, Anonymous!" Celestia says "Try and tell me right now that, that is a relationship!"
>You open your mouth to speak
>"Years!" Celestia says as she sits back down "Years..."
"Are you going to let me talk or what?" You ask "I wanted to talk. Not argue."
>You both stare at each other for a moment before Celestia looks back down at the ground
>She shakes her head before looking up at you
>Her eyes are filled with sadness
>"I'm sorry, Anonymous." Celestia says "I did not mean to bring Umbra into this."
>>
>>29342238
I'd join you if I had an Xbox one
>>
>>29342418
she has a point.
>>
File: mlp-20-pr-3-38e0d.jpg (350KB, 750x1153px) Image search: [Google]
mlp-20-pr-3-38e0d.jpg
350KB, 750x1153px
>>29342418
>You close your eyes and sit back down next to her
>"I'm sorry for that outburst." Celestia asks
>You lost your cool back there too
>Especially when she mentioned Umbra
>Although Celestia isn't wrong
>That really isn't much of a relationship
"It's alright." You say "Let's just move on."
>Celestia nods her head
>"Anonymous, you need to see where I was coming from." Celestia says "When Luna was sent to the moon, I was lonely. All I had at the time was Star Swirl."
>You decide to let her speak
>"When Star Swirl discovered the mirror could take us to alternate Equestria, I was hesitant to travel with him to see the other worlds."
>Celestia look at you
>"But since I had nothing to do, I suppose there was no harm in just looking." Celestia says "There were so many worlds, so many different versions of Equestria."
>A smile forms on her face for a moment before it quickly fades
>"Eventually we came across that Equestrian." Celestia says "That's when I met Sombra and their Luna."
>"You already know how things went from there." Celestia says "But the reason I got so close to Sombra was because I needed somepony at my side. With a normal Luna there as well it was easy for me to get attached to them."
>Celestia remains silent
>"Unfortunately fate had other plans." Celestia says "For as time passed on, I came to realize that I could never have that life."
>>
>>29342941
What this Anon said.
>>
>>29341843
>>
>>29344604
>>
File: 1482862231275.png (315KB, 469x368px) Image search: [Google]
1482862231275.png
315KB, 469x368px
>>29342941
>>29343930
It's okay, Anons.
>>
>>29345830
>>
File: chara_3040089000_2.png (76KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
chara_3040089000_2.png
76KB, 640x580px
>>29343490
>"None of us knew at first, but our worlds were getting closer." Celestia says "By the time we found out it was too late to do anything about it."
"What did you guys do?"
>"We thought if we stopped visiting so frequently it would fix the problem." Celestia says
>Celestia looks out towards the park
>"What started as daily visits turned into weekly visits, weekly visits turned into monthly visits, and monthly visits turned into yearly visit."
>She looks over to you
>"Eventually I knew that our time was going to be over. Sombra and I both knew it. I just didn't want to say goodbye." Celestia said "Time passed and the our visits became more and more scarce."
>Damn that really does not sound fun
>You and Umbra had a hard time being away from each other for a week
>You can't imagine years
>"Then you came along." Celestia says while placing a hoof on your leg "You showed up in our world. A strange, but funny creature."
>A small smile forms on your face
"How long was it?" You ask "The last time you saw Sombra."
>"Ten years." Celestia says
>What?
"Are you serious?"
>She nods her head
>"As we spent more time with each other I found myself enjoying your company more and more." Celestia says "It was until the Gala that I fell in love with you."

Question time!
If Umbra were to wear a swimsuit in the future, what color would it be? Pic related is what I think I'm going to use
Don't you fucking judge me, Anons!
>>
>>29348078
DIAMONDS
>>
>>29347536
>>
>>29349149
>>
>>29348078
>"Do you remember that night, Anonymous?" Celestia asks
>Maaaaannnnnn
>Why does she have to ask you this?
>You look around to make sure Umbra isn't around
>It would just be awkward to talk about this with her around
"Yeah, I remember that night." You say "It was fun."
>"And romantic." Celestia says as she rest her head against your shoulder "I miss those days afterwards. We were so shy to talk about what had happened."
>You smile
"Yeah, we were pretty shy about it." You tell her "I remember when Luna came in the next morning and was so shocked to see what had happened."
>Celestia giggles
>"After that night, I felt like I could let Sombra go." Celestia says "I had Luna back, Twilight and her friends, Cadance and most importantly you."
>You glance over to her
>"This became even more apparent as we continued to further our relationship." Celestia says "You made me happy, Anonymous. You were and still are my sunshine."
>Celestia eyes seem to look away from you
>"That's when I decided to end it with their Sombra." Celestia says "But I couldn't just leave him to deal his Celestia and Luna. I had to help him."
>>
>>29350335
"So that's when you headed over." You say "And then everything went to shit."
>Celestia nods her head
>"I never wanted it to get as bad as it did." Celestia says "I never wanted you to ever see Sombra."
"And that is what pisses me off." You say "You hid it from me instead of telling me."
>"I just to keep you from seeing another one of my failures." Celestia says
>You lean back against the bench
>Celestia turns to you with small tears in her eyes
>"I ruined my only chance to have a special somepony at my side." Celestia says "I hurt you and destroyed everything we had or were ever going to have."
>She looks down at the ground
>"I know now that I can no longer have you." Celestia says "Not as long as yours and Umbra's love continues to grow."
>She looks back at you
>"I just want you to know that I am so sorry that I failed you." Celestia says "I just don't want to lose you as a friend now!"
>You stare at Celestia
>She is terrified of your response
>You close your eyes and think to yourself for a moment
>You've made up your mind
>>
>>29350335
>>29350435
You're making it awful hard to hat Celestia now.

stahp![/spioler]
>>
>>29350567
Fuck...hate* not hat
>>
>>29350567
>>29350571
During the wedding we shall hat Celestia with a fanciful one.
>>
>>29351091
Down with the bloody big head..
>>
>>29349837
>>
>>29352384
>>
>>29353098
>>
>>29354038
>>
>>29350435
"Celestia, I was hurt when I found out about Sombra." You tell her "Devastated almost."
>You sit back up and rest your elbows on your knees
"I understand why you started the relationship with me." You say "You're right, it isn't much of relationship if you've been separated for years with no contact."
>Celestia seems to have calmed down
"I just wish you could have told me before." You say "Maybe it wouldn't have turned out like it did."
>You reach into your pocket
"I would have been angry at you sure, but I might not have left Canterlot." You says "Then I wouldn't have met Umbra."
>"I know." Celestia says "I think that is why I had such a hatred of Umbra. She was taking you away from me each and every day we were apart and there was nothing I could do to stop it."
>You pull out the purple locket
>The same one you had when you first arrived here in the empire
>"W-What is this?" Celestia says
"A gift." You tell her "I had it made for you before the other world situation happened."
>Celestia takes it with her magic
>"Why?" She says as she continues to look at it
"I wanted to give you something even you didn't have." You say "So I made you something from the heart."
>"It's beautiful, Anonymous..." She says "It matches my eyes..."
>She looks at you with tears in her eyes again
>Taking the locket from her magic, you reach around her neck and put it on for her
"Don't start crying please,I wanted to give you this." You say "While I don't think any type of romance can happen between us anymore, we can still remain close friends. You also just need to make up with Umbra a bit more. I think you two would be good friends if you made an effort."
>Pulling back, Celestia glances down at her new accessory
>It looks nice on her
>Celestia looks back up at you before pulling you into a hug

>>29350567
I'm trying!
>>
>>29354782
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29355714
>You're thrown off again as you look around the park
>Would Umbra kill you if she saw you in this predicament?!
>Nah you don't think so
>If anything she would just push herself between you and Celestia
>She'd probably shoot Celestia a smug smile as well
>Returning the hug, you feel Celestia nuzzle into you
>"I love you, Anonymous. I always will. You will always be my sunshine." Celestia says "Even if your heart belongs to Umbra."
>Really there's nothing more you can say
>You just hope she knows not to try anything now
>As long as she respects the fact that you are committed to Umbra, then there is nothing to worry about
>After a quiet moment embraced with Celestia, you pull away
>This went better than expected
>But it's about time you get back to Umbra
"Come on, Celly." You say as you stand up "Everyone is probably waiting for us to get back."
>Celestia smiles before wiping her eyes
>As she gets back up, she nods her head
>"I wish I could spend a little more time with you, but you are right." She says "We need to get going."
>Walking down the steps of the gazebo, you and Celestia make your return to the front gate
>>
Dammit. I almost finished the last part for this. Fuck I'll get it out and soon as I wake up
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>29358049
>>
>>29358610
>>
>>29357187
>Returning to the gate, you see that Umbra is looking for you
>Sombra and Luna also wait patiently for your return
>When she finally finds you she smiles as she walks up to you and Celestia
>"You're back!" Umbra says "How did your talk go?"
>Umbra glances over to Celestia and looks at the locket
>"I thought I had misplaced that..." Umbra says "Where did you find it?"
"Sombra had said that it was under his desk so he put it in your study."
>"Are you giving her back to sword she had made for you as well?" Umbra asks
"Nah, that's a birthday gift." You say "I'll find some place for it."
>Umbra exchanges glances with Celestia who looks down at her new locket
>"Well Celestia now that you had your moment with my beloved, are you ready?" Umbra asks
>Celestia nods her head
>"Yes, Umbra. I think it is time for us to head on home." Celestia says before bowing to her "Thank you and your ponies for allowing us to stay in your home until we had recovered."
>Umbra looks back at you before giving Celestia a smile
>"You are quite welcome." Umbra says "I look forward to our future as allies now. Should you need us to bail you, you may call for our assistance."
>Umbra looks to Sombra
>"After repairs to the empire are done, he will send you the bill." Umbra says to Celestia
>"Very well." Celestia says "When we do return home, expect Twilight to visit again with a small bottle of dragon fire. That is the best way to contact me."
>Umbra smiles before looking back to you
>"Anything else you want to add, my love?" Umbra asks
>You shake your head
"There really isn't anything left to say." You tell her before looking at your friends "Just get home safe. And you visit whenever you want."

Okay scratch that. One more part here.
>>
>>29359478
>>
>>29360507
>>
>>29361519
>>
>>29360246
>Before you can react, Twilight and her friends all jump your bones and hug you
>Returning the hugs, you see Umbra and Sombra exchange the pony equivalent of a handshake with Celestia and Luna
>When the girls release you, they run over to Umbra as she exchanges a quick hug with Cadance
>It's nice to see everyone saying their goodbyes
>Especially when it comes to Umbra and Celestia
>The two absolutely hated each other and here they are
>Granted they aren't the gal pals
>But it's better than having them at each others throat
>Maybe in time they can actually be friends
>Umbra might need to be helped with that though
>You shrug
>A challenge can be fun
>Your attention is drawn to the gate as a load noise echos throught the air
>Looking towards the gate, you see the damaged gate beginning to rise
>It only rises a little bit, but it's enough for the Canterlot forces to start heading out
>As they begin to head out, you wave goodbye to your friends
>"As much as it pains me to admit, I'm going to miss them." Umbra says "Even Celestia. I had fun bullying her from time to time."
"Umbra..."
>"It was friendly bullying!" Umbra says with a smile "She's our ally now I suppose."
>Before the last of them head out, you see Celestia glance back at you once more
>Holding out your arm, you give her a thumbs up
>You'll be fine
>She has nothing to worry about anymore
>Celestia smiles and nods her head
>When they all finally head out into the waste the gate lowers once more
>>
File: 32640.png (179KB, 679x302px) Image search: [Google]
32640.png
179KB, 679x302px
>>29362752
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29364038
>>
>>29362752
>When the gate finally closes, you look to Umbra
>"Well that was fun!" Umbra says "I just hope Celestia doesn't try to make me her pen pal."
>"Would that be so bad?" Sombra says "I remember you used to love writing in that little diary of your when we were children."
>"That was different!" Umbra says in an irritated tone, turning to Sombra "A completely different thing!"
>Sombra laughs before Umbra turns to you, her face red with embarrassment
"A diary?"
>"Y-You shush too!" Umbra says
>"Hey Anon!" You hear Lance call out
>Turning around, you see your Lance, Biggs, and Wedge running up to you
>Rushing in you all embrace in a bro hug
>You see Arthas come also tagging along from behind
>"We did it guys!" Lance says "We held off an invasion force!"
>"Of course we did!" Biggs says "We're the best!"
>"I'm really glad we all made it through this mostly unharmed." Wedge says "What should we do now?"
>"Why don't we all go out and celebrate!" Umbra says "Boss and Erika have returned correct?"
>"Yes, Queen Umbra." Wedge says
"Then come on let's get going!"

Sorry about that I got distracted play For Honor with friends.

Get ready to go back to 3 or 4 parts a day

>>29363451
Not just yet Anon
>>
Bumperino
>>
Am I gay if I jerk it to Queen Umbra?
>>
>>29366030
That's probably one of the more straight things you can do
>>
>>29365089
>>
>>29367043
>>
>>29364422
>Arriving back at The Stray Mare, you take a quick glance through the window
>Looks like no one is here
>Biggs goes and holds the door open causing the bell above you to ring
>Entering the building, the first thing you know is missing is the music
>"This place is pretty quiet." Lance says "Hello! Erika? Boss? You guys here?"
>"Now who could that be?" You hear Boss say as he comes out of the back
>"I know that voice anywhere!" Erika says as she passes him "It's Lance!"
>"Well if it isn't the Queen Umbra and the boys!" Boss says "Come on in, all of you take a seat!"
>Heading down the little stairs to your table, Umbra gets into the booth that you and Biggs usually share
>"I hope you boys don't mind if I sit next to Anon." Umbra says as you sit next to her
>Throwing an arm around her, she nuzzles up to you
>"It's no problem!" Biggs says he hops into the booth across from you
>Lance sit next to him and then Wedge at the edge
>Sombra and Arthas take a seat at a table with two chairs next to you
>"I must commend you fine gents for keeping my restaurant and home safe from the Canterlot forces." Boss says "Consider this and any future meals on the house."
>"For real?!" Lance asks
>Boss nods his head
>"Although certain beverages will still need to be payed for." Boss says "So I take it you boys would like an extra large pizza today?"
>"If it is okay." Umbra says
>"Of course, my queen. I also am happy to see you unharmed." Boss says "Erika, would you please get them their drinks?"

>>29366030
Nope. It's totally fine.
>>
>>29368449
>>
>>29366030
Only if you are a girl.
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>29369420
>After ordering your drinks, Erika skipped off to the bar
>"So what's going to happen now, Queen Umbra?" Wedge asks "Now that Princess Celestia is gone, where do we go from here?"
>Umbra smiles
>"Now we can finally go back to the way things were before this whole situation with Celestia started." Umbra says "You boys can get back to your training and guard duties, I can go back to running a peaceful empire, and best of all Anonymous and I can stop worrying about Celestia and we can continue to further our love!"
>You both share a quick kiss before Umbra looks back out the window
>"Although the repairs to my poor empire need to come first." Umbra says "Celestia really did a number to it."
>"We may need to find more difficult tasks for you four though." Arthas says "All of you have well beyond exceeded mine and I'm sure our queen's expectation as well."
>Umbra nods her head
>"You four fought so bravely. Arthas told me that even though you four were separated, you were still major forces in the battle." Umbra says
>"Anonymous helped you and Lord Sombra fight the princesses, Wedge took charge and help me with leading our forces against the enemy, Biggs protected many of his brothers and sisters from harm while forcing the enemy back, and Lance made sure the skies were clear by bringing their pegasi down to earth." Arthas says "You four did good."
>You all smile
>"It was thanks to you, Captain." Wedge says "That we were able to make it this far."
>A small smirk forms on Arthas's face
>"Don't think that was the end of your training. I need to work you four even harder now to make sure you are ready for even greater foes." Arthas says "But that day can come later. Right now you boys deserve a good rest."
>You hear Biggs and Lance groan
"He's right." You say "We never know what's going to be thrown at us in the future."
>You look at Umbra
"I want to be able to protect you." You tell her "I want to do a better job next time."
>>
bed bump
>>
>>29372039
I feel sorry for them. I hope the incoming storm doesn't happen for a while.
>>
>>29365089
>>
>>29372941
>>
ll
>>
>>29374127
>>
File: 841530.png (2MB, 2037x2489px) Image search: [Google]
841530.png
2MB, 2037x2489px
I sense some frisky times in ther future

[s]Time for anon to deal with a bitch in heat[/s]
>>
>>29375787
Enjoy your vacation.
>>
>>29374896
>>
>>29372039
>A small smile forms on her face
>"Anonymous, you did a wonderful job." Umbra says "Without you jumping in when you did, Sombra and I might not have made it."
>"She's right." Sombra says "As much as I do not want to say it, I am in your debt."
>You look over at him and back to Umbra before looking at your fist
"I know I helped, but I feel like I could have done more." You say "I still have that magic in here, I just can't seem to control it."
>"Well then we can work on that." Arthas says "I may not use magic myself, but I am quite sure I can ask Jaina for assistance."
>"I can also try to help you." Sombra says "Maybe I can help you bring out the full potential you have."
>"And if that fails, you have me." Umbra says "I am quite sure we can find some way to get that magic out."
>She gives you a sly wink
"Thanks Umbra." You say before you hear something in the back start up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n08b1ptdnYM
>You all glance over to the jukebox to see Erika
>"This place just isn't the same without music." Erika says as she comes around to your table "Here are your drinks!"
>Taking your drinks, Erika smile
>"Your pizza will be out in just a second!" She says before she heads back
>About five minutes later out comes the pizza
>As you all chow down, you continue to joke and talk about how things are gonna change
>The future is starting to look bright for you
>You can only hope it stays this way
>Glancing over to Umbra, you see her give you a big smile
>You know what?
>With this mare at your side, you don't need to worry about anything
>>
>>29377044
BAM ALT ANON COMES THROUGH THE DOOR

BUMPERINO
>>
>>29377044
>After you enjoyed lunch with your friends, you all went your separate ways for now
>Lance wanted to see Ariadne
>And Biggs wanted to see if Eliza had come back
>Arthas said he wanted to speak to Wedge alone
>Leaving you, Umbra, and Sombra to return home
>When you did get back to the castle, the three of you made your way to the Crystal Tree
>Upon entering the room, you watched as Umbra place her hoof onto it
>Her horn begins to light up as the crystal fruit hanging from the branches do as well
>"Such a great deal of damage has been caused." Umbra says "It will take a little time for the crystal to repair itself."
"It can do that?"
>Umbra takes her hoof off which cause the glow to die down
>"Yes, Anonymous." Umbra says "When I told Celestia she would be paying for the repairs, I meant everything non crystal. Whenever something made of crystal gets damaged, the tree will work to make it just as it was."
"That's amazing." You say "So let me get this straight. You can create anything from crystal made of this tree because you share a link with it, you can teleport through the tree using those little gems, and now your tell me that the tree can repair itself and the empire?"
>Umbra nods her head
>"That's why this tree is so important." Umbra says "It is pretty much the heart of the empire."
>"So then we just need to find out-" Sombra tries to say
>"How much damage Celestia did to residences and businesses." Umbra says "So that is less work for us!"
>"Very well then." Sombra says "If there is nothing else sister, I am going to take a shower. If you need me you know where to find me."
>"Of course, brother." Umbra says "Enjoy your shower."
>Sombra nods before taking his leave
>When the door shuts behind him, Umbra plucks a crystal from the tree
"What are you going to do with that?"
>Umbra glance over to you and smiles
>"It's something for later." Umbra says "Come now, Anonymous. I want to see if Credo, Edith, or Eris have returned."
>>
File: I Wanna I Wanna.gif (927KB, 360x267px) Image search: [Google]
I Wanna I Wanna.gif
927KB, 360x267px
>tfw really bad headache
>tfw really want to type
>tfw it's four and I really should go to bed

I'm sorry I feel like shit, Anons. The least I could say is there might be clop tomorrow. I'm just trying to decide if I should do it or save it for later parts.
>>
>>29378882
Take your time dude. We ain't goin' nowhere
>>
>>29379048
Speak for yourself. I am going outside, because it is unhealthy to stay on the computer all day.
>>
File: Applepanic.gif (2MB, 550x431px) Image search: [Google]
Applepanic.gif
2MB, 550x431px
>>29379222
Nooo. Not the big room with the bright light...you'll burn! Don't do it!
>>
>>29376873
>>
>>29379673
>>
she are hot
>>
>>29380264
>>
>>29381718
>>
>>29382618
>>
Hey guys, I'm going through a break up right now with my girlfriend, she thought she wasnt good enough for me and couldnt make me happy, and wanted to break up so I could be happy. We decided to be together for Valentine's day and then the breakup would be official. I... Accept it I guess. I loved her a lot, and always tried to make her happy and do my best, I guess I did too good of a job though...What should I do now?
Sorry for the blog I just need to talk to vent about this and get advice and you guys are strangely good at giving things like that.
/Blog
>>
>>29383933
There will always be more fish in the sea bud!
>>
File: n9O2B4B.jpg (144KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
n9O2B4B.jpg
144KB, 1600x900px
>>29378660
>Exiting that room, you and Umbra headed back to the main hall
>Just as you entered the area, you saw the doors open and Credo, Edith, and Eris step through the doors
>Credo and Edith look alright, if not a little tired
>Eris on the other hand looks like she just came back from war
>"Lady Umbra!" Edith says, rushing to Umbra and giving her a hug "Thank goodness you're okay! We were so worried about you after Anonymous and Lord Sombra were hurt."
>"Thank you, Edith." Umbra says as she returns the hug "And how do you know about how the battle went?"
>"Eris showed us, my Queen." Edith says "Using her magic we were able to watch as the battle unfolded."
>You and Umbra both look at Eris
>"I took my eye out and sent it back to the empire." She says in a flat tone "Then I made a portal so we could see what was happening."
>"Why am I finding out about this just now?" Umbra asks you "You think more ponies would have told us about that."
>You shrug your shoulders
>"Anon, my friend! I knew you would be victorious!" Credo says "Good job on giving those Canterlot milk-drinkers the beating they came here for!"

>>29383933
I'm really sorry to hear about that, Anon. I don't really have that much experience in serious relationships, but I think you should just take this time to gather your thoughts and don't do anything rash. I don't know if you feel up for it, but maybe before Valentine's Day you can try to talk to her about it and try to work things out. It seems a silly reason for her to end it.

I hope you feel better, Anon. And remember we're here for you
>>
>>29385002
>You laugh
"Thanks Credo, but it seems we'll be working with those milk-drinkers."
>"Really now?" He asks looking to Umbra
>"Celestia has surrendered and has now offered me her hoof as allies." Umbra says "I accepted, only because she owes us."
>"I see that empire is in a bad state." Credo says "Is she paying for it?"
>Umbra nods her head
>Credo laughs
>"Not only does she have her hindquarters kicked by you, but now she need to pay for all the damage she caused!" Credo says "I love it!"
>Eris yawns pretty loudly causing Edith to look at her
>"Oh sorry, deary. We know how long you have been up." Edith says before looking at Umbra "Queen Umbra, Eris has been hard at work at keeping us safe these past few days."
>"Aye." Credo says "I'm shocked to see the girl is still walking around. We should really get some rest as well. I've missed my old bed."
>"I will resume my duties tomorrow morning, my queen." Edith says "I will prepare you and Anonymous a magnificent breakfast."
>"Thank you, Edith." Umbra says with a smile "We look forward to it."
>Credo and Edith say their goodbyes before splitting up
>Umbra looks up at you
>"I suppose we should head back upstairs to our room then." Umbra says
>You both are taken by surprise when Eris places her paws on both you and Umbra before you are teleported upstairs in an instant
>>
Bed bump
>>
>>29385400
>>
Bumperino
>>
Bippity bump
>>
>>29385363
RIGHT HERE!!
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29385363
>Taking a look around the lavished bedroom, you see that this is Eris's room
>Also the giant bed in front of you gives it away
>"Home sweet home..." Eris says as she slinks under the red velvet covers "Time for beddy bye..."
>Both you and Umbra look at each other and smile before Umbra walks up to the side of the bed
>"Thank you, Eris." Umbra says "Thank you so much for keeping my subjects safe."
>"Mhmm." Eris just says as she continues to get comfortable "I want pancakes tomorrow..."
>Umbra smiles and place her hoof on the back of Eris's neck
>"You can have all the pancakes you want tomorrow." Umbra says as she runs her hoof along her neck "Now rest, Eris. You've earned it."
>Eris sighs once more before finally passing out
>Umbra turns around and quietly pushes you out of the room
>Back out into the hall, Umbra carefully shuts the door behind
>She points to yours and her bedroom
>You nod your head and follow her to the doors

It gets hard to type sometime when your uncles keep putting more and more bullshit on you.
>>
>>29389209
>It gets hard to type sometime when your uncles keep putting more and more bullshit on you.

Better on than in. Am I right?
>>
File: 1457794054437.jpg (102KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1457794054437.jpg
102KB, 500x371px
>>29389538
>>
>>29383799
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>29389209
>Opening the doors, you both step inside the bedroom
>"What a day it's been." Umbra says as she removes her crown "It is nice that everypony has returned."
"And how can tell that?" You ask as you undo your tie
>"Eris is back." Umbra says as she undoes the armor around her neck, taking her cape off "Therefore she has finished teleporting ponies back to the empire."
>"Makes sense." You think to yourself as you take off your vest and shirt
>"Now we just need to take note of all the damage Celestia caused and send her the bill." Umbra says slipping out of her leg armor
>Umbra climbs into bed and gets cozy under the bed
>Glancing over at her, you see her give you that look that asks "cuddles?"
>You smile and change you pants for your pajama bottoms before hopping into bed
>As soon as you get cozy with Umbra, she rest her head against your chest
>"Finally." Umbra says "Finally we can begin our future together."
"It's gonna be fun." You say as you run your hand along her side "I wonder what the future has planned for us."
>"Whatever it is, I'm sure it's going to be exciting with you by my side." Umbra says "Maybe we should celebrate our victory..."
>You look down at her
"What do you have in mind?"
>"I think you know..." Umbra says as she climbs on top of you "I talked to the doctor today. She said I've made a full recovery. Do you know what that means?"
>She wiggles her butt right on your crotch as she runs her hoof along your chest
>"I think it's time we have a little fun." Umbra says
>You smile, placing your hand on her hips
"Alright let's have some fun, my Queen."
>Umbra giggles before her horn lights up
>You see a red glow surround the walls
>"A noise canceling spell." Umbra says "Now, let's get to it."
>The both of you close your eyes before engaging in a passionate kiss
>Placing your hands on Umbra's flanks the candles in your room die out

I'm deciding to save the clop for now. Don't want to blow my load just yet
>>
File: 1480806595732.png (886KB, 1028x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1480806595732.png
886KB, 1028x3507px
>>29389538
True... True
>>
Off to bed, Anons. Now the parts should flow like water hopefully as long as I don't get stuck
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29392273
>>
yurp.
>>
Guys what do single people do I'm not exactly sure
>>
>>29393414
Play vidya.
>>
>>29392878
>>
File: 1280x720_great-grey-wolf-sif.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720_great-grey-wolf-sif.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>29391498
>One week has passed since Celestia and her forces left the empire
>"Anonymous, do you see it?" Umbra asks
"Let me see."
>Shifting around, you glance over the fallen tree that you and Umbra are hiding behind
>So far the clearing in front of you is empty
>And if something were to come out of that large cave back there you'd hear it
"No. Nothing yet."
>Umbra sighs
>"Were is Sombra and the boys?" Umbra asks "You think they would have caught up by now after we got separated."
"I hope they're okay." You tell her as you sit back down "Although they're probably thinking the same about us. After all, we did fall off the cliff while they got knocked away from the edge."
>"It's a good thing that pile of snow broke our fall." Umbra says "Even luckier that we were able to follow the beast to it's lair."
>You pull out your weapons that Credo had made you for this occasion
>Two hatchets
>You still have Rebellion with you, but the hatchets were more for swinging quickly and gathering fire wood
"So what are we going to do when it shows up?" You ask Umbra "Are you and I going to-"
>You're cut off at the sound of a howl
>Both you and Umbra jump before looking over the log again
>"It's coming..." Umbra says
>The sound of branches crunching and breaking get louder signaling that it's getting closer
>Coming out of the treeline is your target
>The Great Wolf
>Holy shit this is crazy
>As you and Umbra continue to watch it walk around, you begin to recall the events that put you here
>>
>>29395383
>One day ago
>Using your magic, you plop two sugar cubes into your coffee
>You're so used to using your hands that you forget you can do this
>Although it feels a little lazy
>But fuck if it isn't fun!
>"Anonymous, would you like some cream with that?" Umbra asks
"I would, can you pass it to me?"
>Umbra passes the cream to you
>"So the repairs seem to be going quicker than expected." Sombra says as he bites the piece of waffle on his fork off
>"That's because the repair ponies haven't had anything to do as of late." Umbra says "I sure they were itching to get to work as soon as they came back."
>"Lady Umbra!" You hear Ariadne call out
>Looking over, you see her tort up to Umbra
>"Good morning, Ariadne. What is it you need?" Umbra asks
>Ariadne reaches down and pulls out a clipboard
>"Thf mew maid outfifts!" Ariadne says, her words muffled by the clipboard in her mouth
>"Oh right, I remember you and I sat down and talked about this the other day." Umbra says as she takes the pen "Are we going with the design we worked on with Seth?"
>Ariadne nods her head
>"New maid outfits, sister?" Sombra asks
>Umbra nods her head
>"The girls have been asking for this for some time." Umbra says as she signs the paper "A new change of style wouldn't hurt, so I agreed."
>"Queen Umbra!" Another voice calls out
>Looking over, you see Stormhoof coming in
>>
Holy shit I didn't think these threads would still be up. Shit I'm still on paste 2. How fucking long have I been off?
>>
>>29396345
>"Stormhoof? What are you doing here?" Umbra asks
>"I just decided to stop by and tell you something that you may like to hear." Stormhoof says "We found an old friend of yours outside the wall."
>Umbra looks intrigued
>"Go on..." Umbra says
>Stormhoof smiles
>"This morning while we were patrolling around the large forest in the south east we saw something big roaming around the outskirts of it." Stormhoof says "We kept our distance as to not alert it."
>Umbra's seems to move a little bit more out of her seat
>"At first we didn't know what it was until one of my subordinates called out to me, saying that it was one of your targets." Stormhoof says "On your list of beasts."
>"You saw the wolf?!" Umbra says "Are you completely sure?!"
>Stormhoof nods
>"A large white wolf with red markings." Stormhoof says "Just as it was described on the scroll."
>Umbra lets out a gleeful squeal as she jumps out of her seat
>You and Sombra give each other a worried look
>Ariadne looks just as excited
>"Anonymous and Sombra! Get dressed!" Umbra says "We are going hunting!"

>>29396373
Quite some time
>>
File: mIhse.gif (397KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
mIhse.gif
397KB, 853x480px
>>29397365
>"We are?" Sombra asks
>Umbra nods her head
>"Of course! This beast has been alluding me for so long." Umbra says "Now that I have caught onto it's trail again I refuse to lose it!"
>She looks back at you and give you her best puppy eyes
>"I just wish my beloved human would help me!" She says "I can think of nothing more romantic than hunting with my Anonymous."
>You chuckle
"Umbra, you already know I'm in." You tell her "If it makes you happy then I'm in."
>Umbra smiles before looking at Sombra
>"You just need to help me." Umbra says normally "You spend all day cooped up in the castle. A little time outside will do you good!"
>Sombra quietly mumbles to himself
>"Ariadne, can you do me a favor?" Umbra asks
>"Of course!" Ariadne says "What do you need, Lady Umbra?"
>"Tell one of the guards to fetch Arthas for me." Umbra says "And tell them to tell him to bring Anonymous's friends."
>Ariadne does a quick bow before skipping out of the room
>Finishing your breakfast, you watch Umbra stamp her hooves in excitement
>It's actually pretty cute to watch
>"Okay Anonymous, we need to start packing!" Umbra says "We need a tent, sleeping bags, some food and water, and a portable barrier crystal."
>Ah yes
>You remember when you used to bring your barrier crystal with you when you went camping back on Earth!
>It sure kept those bears away!
>You chuckle
"I assume we're going to share a tent?"
>"Of course!" Umbra says "That way we can keep each other warm."
>You feel her magic tug on your wrist
>"Come on, Anonymous!" Umbra says "There's no time to waste!"
>>
Be right back, Anons I need to get some stuff done
>>
>>29398991
>>
>>29398991
>>
>>29399999
slaanesh
>>
>>29399884
>29399999
>>
>>29399693
>>
>>29401031
>>
>>29401754
>>
File: Tankis Cloak Front.jpg (179KB, 570x752px) Image search: [Google]
Tankis Cloak Front.jpg
179KB, 570x752px
>>29397931
>After being pulled away from breakfast, you and Umbra made a quick stop at Credo's
>Umbra wanted you to get some new equipment for this little hunting trip
>Credo asked if you had ever went hunting before
>You dabbled with a rifle, but you feel like guns don't really exist here in Equestria
>Credo instead insisted that he would make you specialized weapons for this occasion and that they would be ready before you leave
>Before you could even thank him, Umbra dragged you back upstairs to get changed
>As you put on your armor, Umbra took off her crown
>She unfurls her mane, letting it be free before trotting into her closet
>Grabbing Rebellion off the sword rack, you put on the strap that holds your sword onto your back before turning around
>When Umbra steps out of the closet, you see that that she has opted to change her cape to more of a hooded cloak
>The cloak is red just like her cape, except the fur around the hood is black
>Also the end of it looks tattered
>Damage from her previous hunts?
>Now that her crown isn't on her head, her mane is allowed to be as free as it is when you both turn in for the night
>"There we go! My crown gets in the way when I go hunting." Umbra says before looking at you "I like to go as natural as I can."
"Then why don't you hunt without anything on?"
>Umbra smiles
>"Because the game I go for aren't the type to just lay down." Umbra says "They put up a fight!"
>She looks at your body
>"Ready?" Umbra says "We still need to get some supplies before we go."
>You do one last check before nodding your head
>>
>>29402743
>>
>>29403230
>Umbra smiles before grabbing what looks like a red scarf
>With Huntress Umbra at your side, the both of you made your way out of the room and down the hall
>Taking quick glances at Umbra, you do find her really attractive dressed like that
>She looks back at you and winks
>This mare just knows
>As you are about to pass Sombra's room, the doors open and he steps out
>He dressed as normal as he can be
>"I see you still like to change your attire when you go out hunting." Sombra says "I wish I could do the same, but I do not have my old cloth-"
>Umbra hands him the scarf
>Sombra examines it before looking up at Umbra
>"I kept it in my closet after you left." Umbra says "Hurry and get dressed, we'll meet you downstairs."
>Sombra nods his head before heading back into his room
>"Hold on, Anonymous." Umbra says "I just need to grab something from my study
>She quickly pops into her study before coming out with a oval shape crystal
>"This will be out little barrier crystal for our expedition." Umbra says, handing you the stone "Can you hold on to it?"
>Taking the stone from her, you slip it into your pocket
>Heading downstairs, you see Arthas come in with your friends
>>
Bed Bump
>>
>>29404043
>>
>>29404787
>>
>>29405444
>>
>>29406000
Trading Post
>>
What if Umbra was Ranma 1/2?
>>
>>29406322
>>
>>29406880
>>
>>29407917
>>
>>29406342
No
>>
>>29403996
>"Ah there you are, Queen Umbra!" Arthas says "I see you are all dressed up and ready."
>Umbra gives him a wide smile
>"We aren't letting it get away this time!" Umbra says "Luck was on it's side last time."
>"Agreed. I refuse to let it slip through our grasp this time." Arthas says "I brought the boys along as your requested."
>Your friends all stare at Umbra
>"Queen Umbra, you look so different." Wedge says
>Umbra looks herself over
>"Do I really look that different?" Umbra say turning to you "I just changed my cape, took off my neck armor, and my crown."
"You look cute. More so than usual."
>Umbra blushes a little
>"So Captain Arthas said that we were going hunting?" Biggs asks
>"That is correct, Biggs." Umbra says "An old friend of mine has resurfaced, I intend to settle the score."
>"What exactly are we hunting?" Lance asks
>"A wolf." Umbra says "But it isn't any ordinary wolf, it's a great wolf! Meaning that it is almost the size of a house!"
>"That's what we're going to hunt?" Lance says "Do you think Cynthia can stay with Ariadne if this takes a more than a day?"
>"Of course she can." Umbra says "But in order to minimize our time I would suggest we all head out and gather the supplies that we will right now."
>"She's right." Arthas says "We'll inform you four of the target as we collect what we need."
>"Sister!" You hear Sombra call out "I'm ready now."
>You all look over to the staircase to see Sombra with his new scarf on
>"Excellent!" Umbra says "Come on, boys! Let hurry and get what we need!"
>>
>>29410074
>After leaving the castle, your party headed off to a place that Umbra and Arthas knew would have the equipment you needed
>Your destination was where the guard ponies that patrol the wastes get their equipment
>You picked out a large tent for you and Umbra
>While Biggs, Lance, and Wedge got theirs
>And Arthas and Sombra picked theirs
>Looks like Biggs, Arthas, and yourself were going to be carrying those
>Everyone else was going to share carrying everything else
>Umbra made sure to have Sombra and Wedge grab some more things that may prove useful on this trip
>After getting everything you needed, you headed back to the castle to pick up some food to bring along
>This was also the perfect time for Lance to drop Cynthia off
>Cynthia has seemed to enjoy coming to the castle
>Why wouldn't she?
>She gets to tell all the other kids at school that she gets to sleep at the castle
>Once you made sure everything was taken care of and you were about to head out, Credo came rushing out of the castle to hand you your new tools
>A pair of hatchets
>The handles were made of black leather
>While the blades themselves were an almost silver type of crystal
>He also made you a belt for holding them
>Thanking him, you all said you goodbyes before heading out

Sorry for these rushed parts. This weekend has kinda been rough for me
>>
>>29405444
>>
>>29409703
Yes
>>
>>29406342
I-I've never watched that.
>>
>>29411543
James
>>
>>29411473
>>
>>29413623
>>
>>29414508
>>
>>29410583
>Once you all were out into the wastes, Umbra pulled her hood up
>"The forest Stormhoof spotted is to the southeast." Umbra says "Let us make haste."
>"You heard your Queen! Move out!" Arthas says
>Making sure you've got a firm grip on your backpack, you follow right behind her
>As you continue to walk with her, you hear your friends chatting in the back
>"How come Anon and I are always the ones that do the heavy lifting?" Biggs asks "It feels like you two do this all the time to us."
>"That's because you guys are the bruisers." Lance says "Wedge and I are the thinkers of the team."
>Biggs laughs
>"You get outsmarted by your little sister all the time." Biggs says "Yeah no, Wedge is the strategist of the team."
>"Sorry Lance, but I agree with him." Wedge says "You're more of the hit and run type attacker."
>Taking a look back at your friends, you see Lance is a little annoyed
>"At least I don't complain as much as you!" Lance asks in a mocking tone "What the matter tough guy? Is that pack too heavy for you?"
>"Say that again!" Biggs says "I love to see you carrying this without sinking into the snow!"
>"Will you two calm down!?" Wedge says "We are all carrying some of the supplies. It's not like you guys are carrying everything."
>True
>All you, Biggs, and Arthas are carrying are the tents and the your gear
>Well you're also hauling around Umbra and yours sleeping bags
>Sombra, Wedge, and Lance and hauling along everything else
>And Umbra is leading the way
>"How do you handle these four?" Sombra asks Arthas
>"I honestly do not know, my lord." Arthas says "They are a handful, but I feel like they have improved my mental strength."
>>
File: image.png (158KB, 688x596px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
158KB, 688x596px
>>
>>29410583
What happened dude?
>>
>>29416360
>Your journey through the waste continued on as you made your way closer and closer to the forest
>Coming up to the top of a hill, the peak gives you a nice view of the forest
"This place actually looks huge."
>"No wonder we could not find it last time." Umbra says "It used this place to lose me last time."
"What did happen last time?"
>Umbra looks up to you
>"That's is a story for when we get settled in." Umbra says before looking towards the sky "I want to at least get a campsite set up before the sun falls."
>"The forest would be ideal for a campsite." Arthas says "We would have shelter from the elements and it would be a nice starting point."
>"My thoughts exactly." Umbra says "Come on, boys. We're almost there."
>Heading down the hill, your group enters the forest
>After a short walk in the woods, you come across a open area
>"This looks like a perfect spot to set up camp." Umbra says as she looks around "There's enough room for our tents to be apart, a nice little fire can go in the center there, And the barrier crystal won't mess with the forest."
>"So this is the spot then, sister?" Sombra asks
>Umbra does one more take before nodding her head
>"Yes." Umbra says "Okay everypony, let's get camp set up! After that we can scope out the area and see what we have to work with."

>>29417229
This image makes me feel a little bad for disappearing there. Sorry Anon.

>>29417241
My uncles are being shitlords. And I may need to figure out how to get me and my cat back home to Texas.
>>
Bed bump
>>
EMERGENCY BUMP OF ENTHUSIASM!!
>>
>>29418565
>>
hulkster..
>>
>>29419288
>>
>>29420167
>>
>>29421217
>>
>>29421944
>>
>>29417900
>Taking the packs off your back, everyone gets to work to setting up camp
>Both you and Umbra take turns setting up your tent as your friends do the same
>This brings back some good memories
>Hanging out in the wilds, camping with your friends
>It also brings back some bad memories
>Like the time you spent after leaving Celestia and before finding Umbra
>That was a messed up month
>You shake those thoughts away before looking at Umbra, who is humming to herself
>You still can't believe these ponies don't know about s'mores
>Good thing you snagged some marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers from the kitchen back home
>You're gonna blow their pony minds tonight
>"Alright, Anonymous! I think we're done!" Umbra says as you both finish setting up your tent "Come on, let's get the sleeping bags set up."
>Umbra heads into the tent
>Grabbing the sleeping bags, you pass them to her
>Heading inside, you see Umbra lays out your sleeping bag
>Looks like she zipped them together
>"There now we can share one bag together." Umbra says before turning to you "I forgot how roomy these tents were."
>She's right
>There's quite a bit of room in here for you two
"This is nice." You say "We have so much for activities in here."
>Umbra laughs
>"If only it was just you and I out here." Umbra whispers as she gets closer "I can think of a few activities we could do."
>Umbra closes her eyes before giving you a kiss
>"Come on, my love. Let's see if everypony else is done." Umbra says as she heads out of the tent
>Not before she brushes her tail against you
>With a smile on your face, you follow and exit the tent
>>
Early morning bump
>>
>>29423793
>>
pilkington7
>>
>>29424776
>>
This thread sucks. why can't any of you do something to take the pressure off rager?
>>
>>29228585
>decide to check out this thread, looks pretty sick
>Twisted Desires
>6 parts
>almost 10000 lines each
guys I'm scared
>>
>>29425689
It's worth it.
Trust me.
>>
>>29425689
Fall into the abyss of words...you won't regret it
>>
File: image.png (63KB, 924x797px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
63KB, 924x797px
>>
>>29423235
>Exiting the tent, you see that Sombra and Arthas have finish with their tent
>While your friends seem to be struggling
>Lance and Wedge look down as Biggs struggles with setting up the tent
>"Biggs, can I just-?" Wedge tries to get out
>"No!" Biggs says "I got this! You and Lance just pass me what I need."
>"I get that you're a unicorn, but I feel if you just let me help, we can be done with this faster." Wedge replies
>"I said I got it." Biggs says as he holds a piece up "Now where does-"
>"Right there. You should know that." Wedge says pointing to what it attaches to "Wait, didn't you and Lance skip the camping classes back when we were in the academy?"
>Lance quickly shuts Wedge up by cover his mouth with his hoof
>Lance looks back to everypony else
>"W-What are you talking about?!" Lance asks looking over at Arthas "We were totally there!"
>You and Umbra laugh at the show your friends are putting up
>"Biggs, just let Wedge help!" Lance says "Everypony else is done and Anon is laughing at us."
>Biggs looks back to you
>"He has Queen Umbra helping him!" Biggs says "He's not allowed to laugh."
>Umbra looks up at you
>"Why don't you and I go and gather up some firewood?" Umbra asks "That way we can have some for a campfire tonight."
"Sure, just let me leave Rebellion here." You say "It's not really good for chopping wood."
>Leaving Rebellion in your tent, you and Umbra walk over to Sombra and Arthas
>"We're just going to gather some wood real quick." Umbra says "Arthas, can you you help the boys?"
>"I will if they somehow hurt themselves." Arthas says as he watches on "Be careful, my queen."
>"I will come along." Sombra says "Seeing as how we are done here."
>"Suit yourself!" Umbra says, turning around "Now come along you two!"
>>
File: 1485132688675.gif (2MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1485132688675.gif
2MB, 255x191px
>>29425626
It's fine. It's just that these past few days Smite has been giving away gems for winning three games because their servers are ass and they keep on extending it a day because the problems keep happening! That's whats keeps me away for so long. Pic related is >mfw.

Easier said than done...

>>29425689
Have fun reading it! If you decide to!

>>29425752
>>29426080
Thanks, Anons
>>
>>29425568
>>
>>29427843
>Heading off into the woods with Umbra and Sombra, you see Umbra skip and spin around the forest
>It brings a smile to your face
>"She has always been this way." Sombra says "When we use to travel Equestria in our youth. Seems you never grew out of it, Umbra."
>"Can you blame me?" Umbra says "Not only am I hunting with someone I love so much, but now my brother is here too! It's just like old times!"
>She giggles softly before walking up to you and Sombra
>"I never thought I would have this again." Umbra says as she pulls you both in for a hug "For my brother to be here with me again and for me to have someone I could call my special somehuman. It fills me with such happiness."
>You and Sombra return the hug
>Hugs are nice
>"I don't ever want to think about losing either of you again." Umbra says "You both mean so much to me."
"It's alright, Umbra." You say "We aren't going anywhere."
>"He's right, sister." Sombra says "We would not dream of leaving you alone again."
>Umbra chuckles
>"Can I tell you something, sister?" Sombra asks, breaking the silence
>"What is it, Sombra?" Umbra asks
>"I'm still surprised Anonymous fell for you." Sombra says "You are a stubborn mare after all."
>Way to kill the mood Sombra
>Umbra laughs before pulling away
>"Just for that you're carrying the wood back." Umbra says before looking at you "Anonymous, let's find the heaviest logs we can!"
>>
>>29427884
Awww it's Andre. He makes me happy and sad at the same time
>>
Bumpis rumpis
>>
>>29429951
>>
canoe
>>
>>29431851
>>
>>29432521
>>
>>29429010
Hmm don't want to be pushy but when are we going to blow the load
>>
>>29429010
>Pulling out your hatchets, you, Umbra, and Sombra get to work on gathering wood
>The siblings use their magic to chop the wood while you chop what you can
>This is actually a good time to get a feel for these
>In case something were to happen to Rebellion
>"Are you having fun so far, my love?" Umbra asks as she drops some logs in the pile
"Of course I am." You tell her "We finally get to spend sometime together outside of the empire without having to worry about my ex."
>You glance over to Sombra
"A part of me wishes that it was just you and me though." You say looking back to Umbra
>"That wounds me, Anonymous." You hear Sombra say
"Ah you're a tough stallion!" You say back to him
>"I know how you feel." Umbra says "It this wasn't a hunt then I would have no issues with us coming out here alone."
>A smile appears on her face
>"Maybe one day when we have the chance we can travel more." Umbra says "There are so many places we can go."
"Who'll run the empire?"
>You both glance over to Sombra again
>"Oh no!" Sombra says "You are not just going to dump your empire onto me while you go out and have fun with your human lover!"
>Umbra whines
>"Come now, Sombra!" Umbra says "You've proven that you've done a excellent job of taking care of the empire!"
>"That does not mean I like doing it!" Sombra says "I only did it last time because you were hurt."
>Umbra pouts before looking up at you
>You chuckle before placing your hand on her cheek
"I'm sure we'll find someway to get some alone time." You tell her "We just need the right reason..."
>"Well the sooner we find it the better." Umbra says "I want to see the world with you."
>Sharing a quick kiss you both get back to gathering firewood

>>29434475
Let me think. We have the hunt, then the ring, and then the part after that...
It should be soon if I can kick it into high gear and get those four or five parts a day again
The two fillers coming up are really short, it's just me being a shit
>>
Best way for a Queen to see the world is TOTAL CONQUEST
>>
>>29435467
That's alt umbra
>>
>>29435793
Not if our Umbra conquers with cuddles and hugs...and the occasional lewd boop
>>
>>29433650
>>
arctico
>>
>>29435246
>After gathering a few logs for the campfire, you returned back to camp
>And Umbra being true to her word forced Sombra to carry it all back
>When you finally got back to camp the first thing you notice is that your friends finally had their tent sent up
>And judging by the fact that Arthas is lecturing Biggs and Lance, it looks like he helped
>When you head over to the center of camp, Sombra placed the logs down
>Arthas looks back over to Umbra
>"My Queen, you've returned." Arthas says
>"We have." Umbra says as she walks up to him "And while we were out there, I did not discover any clues about our furry friend while we were out there though."
>Oh so that's why she was looking around the trees and ground
>"I remember Stormhoof informing us about the howling the wolf was doing." Umbra says "I suppose we will have to wait until we hear it and then deduce where it came from."
>"Perhaps we will get lucky and it will come to us." Sombra says "I doubt it with how you talk about how elusive it is."
>Umbra nods her head
>"It is elusive, but it loves to sing!" Umbra says "When it howls, and I know it will. We will be able to track it."
"How are we gonna do that?"
>"It's simple. my love." Umbra says "When it howls we will follow the direction it came from and when we end up getting closer, we will search around the area for tracks and such and hopefully that leads us right to it's lair."
>Umbra looks up at the sky
>The sky is a more orange, signaling that the sun is setting
>"Seems like Celestia is lowering the sun soon." Umbra says "We should really start up a fire."
>Arthas nods before looking at Biggs and Lance
>"You heard your queen! Get to it!" He says "This is your punishment for skipping those classes! And I better not see you using magic, Biggs!"
>>
>>29436934
>>
>>29439068
>>
>>29435246
Ah okay, I'm enjoying your work thus far and just wanted to know how long till load exploding
>>
>>29437848
>While Biggs and Lance get the fire going, you and Umbra grab the food
>Returning to the circle, you take a seat on one of the logs you rolled over here to sit on
>"So Wedge, I assume you do not have to help with the camp fire because you actually attended the classes?" Umbra asks
>Wedge nods his head
>"I also put the tent together while Arthas yelled at them." Wedge says "Even if I didn't have magic to help me."
>Umbra smiles
>"You're a very smart stallion, Wedge." Umbra says "And those smarts of yours will carry you to greater heights."
>"Captain Arthas has told me the same thing." Wedge says "Thank you, Queen Umbra."
>He really is on a different level from you, Lance, and Biggs
>After some work and some choice words, Biggs and Lance finally get the fire going
>The flames start small until they grow into a fierce flame
>You can already feel the warmth spread throughout your body
>"Good, at least you two can do something out here without Wedge." Arthas says
>Sombra begins handing sticks out to everyone
>Opening up the ingredients to make s'mores, you see Umbra looking down at your lap
>"Anonymous, what are these exactly?" She asks
"The best thing to eat while camping! I still can't believe none of you have had s'mores." You say looking up to Arthas "You better add how to make these in those camping classes after this."
>>
>>29439982
>>
>>29442041
>>
vizor
>>
>>29443869
>>
>>29445105
>>
10 bump
>>
9bump
>>
>>29447633
>>
>>29448542
>>
Rager pls
>>
>>29441075
>With the fire crackling in front of you, you look over to your side to see Umbra attaching a piece of meat to the end of her stick
>The mare next to you uses her magic to hold the meat over the fire
>"Do you want one, beloved?" Umbra asks "I assume those are more of a dessert than a dinner."
>You nod and reach for a stick
"Sure Umbra, pass me one."
>Umbra hands you what looks like a sausage
>You quickly impale it onto the stick and hold it over the fire
>Looking across from the fire, you see Arthas and Biggs opening up some canned food for theme since they don't eat meat
>Umbra rests her head against your shoulder while you both watch your dinner cook
>"Hey Queen Umbra, why are so interested in this wolf?" Lance asks from across the fire "You seem really motivated to catch it."
>Umbra smiles
>"Let me tell you boys about the first time the wolf and I crossed paths." Umbra says "It'll be a nice story to tell around the campfire."
>>
>>29451353
>Umbra continues to lean against you
>"As you all have seen in my war room, I like to hunt." Umbra says "Ever since I was a little filly. My father would take a young colt Sombra and myself with him whenever he went hunting"
>Umbra looks over to Sombra
>"It was so fun watching my father bring down the greatest of beasts." Umbra says an more quiet voice "Whether it was to bring back food for my mother to make, or because they threatened his empire, or because he just wanted the glory of bringing down a beast."
>"Remember the time that giant boar tried to attack you and mother, Umbra?" Sombra asks
>Umbra quickly nods her head
>"I remember daddy tearing it apart because it almost hurt us." Umbra says before giggling "He is so protective of us."
>"You hear that, Anonymous?" Sombra asks as he takes a bite of his cooked sausage
>Fuck you, Sombra
>He knows you fear Umbra and his dad
>You just know that he could tear you apart whenever he wanted
>"Oh stop, Sombra." Umbra says "Daddy wouldn't hurt Anonymous! He doesn't have a reason too!"
>That stallion scares you
>"Anyway boys, back to the story." Umbra says "When Sombra and I came of age, our father took us out into the wild so that we could learn how to hunt."
>"We were quite good at it too." Sombra says
>Umbra nods her head once more
>"Our father wanted us to practice hunting small game at first, which wasn't all to exciting after some time." Umbra says "But we knew we had to get better before we could hunt anything that our father could."
Thread posts: 396
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.