[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For real, where the fuck the real human Shimmer is? And how a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

For real, where the fuck the real human Shimmer is? And how a mostly likely adult pony from another dimension can participate without documentation in a human educational system and have relations with underaged high schoolers? Does principal Celestia even give a fuck?

There was no reason for Shimmer to date Flash in her evil plan but Captain-Kirk-Fuck-First-Discover-New-Species-Later fever, both her and Twilight are just Interdimensional interspecies horny pony pedos crossing time and space to fuck our childrem! Flash is the real victim here, being tricked in wanting to fuck two horse old broads that he never saw the real form
>>
>>29221520
I've posted this question a couple of times.
The answer is that no one cares.
Also ponies and EqG humans age like Asians, have you seen twilight's mom?
>>
>>29221520

the human Sunset is probably locked in some guy's basement.
>>
File: 1483760456308 (1).jpg (2MB, 1754x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483760456308 (1).jpg
2MB, 1754x1200px
>>29221543

Well, when EqG humans became adults they get lips
>>
File: 1483770586652.png (198KB, 559x694px) Image search: [Google]
1483770586652.png
198KB, 559x694px
>>29221520
Ishi said we will know about Human Shimmer in time

>being tricked in wanting to fuck two horse old broads that he never saw the real form
No one fucked anyone. There is nothing proving that. They are all virgins.
Well, except Shining and Cadence obviously. Which brings the question, is human Shining and Human Cadence married? Is there even a human Flurry Heart?
And Sunset & Twilight aren't old broads.

I'm guessing Sunset forged papers to get into the school. That's been my head canon. Celestia probably thought Twilight was some student that signed up through Luna and Luna just hadn't told her yet.

But we will be getting human Shimmer soon. Shes the only member of the cast who's counterpart we haven't seen except Gloriosa and Timber
>>
File: 1482749639976.jpg (532KB, 900x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1482749639976.jpg
532KB, 900x2100px
>>29221520
I hope they don't shove Sunset and Flash together soley for pandering purposes. Knowing Ishi, he won't let that happen though. It would hurt her character too much.
I want to see Flash get with the other Shimmer. It would make sense and wouldn't cross into the messy grey area of beastiality that the first EG and RR dipped into with Flash x Twilight.
>>
>>29221520
fuck off mlpforums
>>
>>29221613
>Is there even a human Flurry Heart
There will be now. It was heavily implied that those two were at least a couple.
>>
>>29221896
It's also heavily implied that the girls in Equestria are adults, while the girls on Earth are teenagers.
It's also explicitly stated that the pony versions Celestia and Luna are over a thousand years old, while the humans are obviously not that.

Timelines don't match, something happening in one universe doesn't necessarily mean that it will immediately happen in another.
>>
>>29221613
Who the hell is Ishi doe?
>>
>>29221915
>Timelines don't match
it's almost like it's a parallel reality with similar qualities, but aren't connected in any meaningful way.
>>
>>29221959
>who the hell is Ishi doe?

he's our only hope
>>
>>29221960
aka not canon
>>
>>29221659
>It would hurt her character too much.
He clearly did not care about hurting filthy riches character
>>
>>29221915
Yeah, but Cadence is old enough to be school faculty, and Shining Armor is probably around the same age (and is at least a post-grad from a handful of years back). They fall into an age range where it would be believable for them to be considering marriage and kids.
>>
>>29221984
okay, even if it isn't canon, why is that important? it's a cartoon, it doesn't even matter in the end.
>>
>>29221520
Probably hanging out with some secret government agent
>>
>>29222001
shhhh. Im memeing
>>
>>29222032
No, she's not. DELET THIS.
>>
>>29222082
shhhh. He's meming. Agent Ace Thruster, I guess?
>>
>>29222101
Surrender yourself to him
>>
>>29222101
Ace thruster will give up his wings in the finale
>>
>>29222109
His hopes. His dreams. His ambitions. He'll throw it all away so they can fulfil theirs
>>
>>29222134
Ace is our lord and savior.
>>
>>29221520
>a mostly likely adult pony from another dimension can participate without documentation in a human educational system
Doesn't stop any other illegal aliens.
>>
>>29221659
Oh fuck no, introducing a new character just to ship somebody and then do the "lol funny interrupted kiss" scene is not welcomed.
>>
>>29221520
There is no human Shimmer because she's not canon. Only canon characters have counterparts.
>>
>>29222180
he memed for our sins
>>
File: heytherecutie.jpg (126KB, 715x1015px) Image search: [Google]
heytherecutie.jpg
126KB, 715x1015px
>>29221520
She killed and replaced her, duh.
>>
>>29221959
The director for EG.
He has a lot of passion for his work and is known for loving Sunset a lot.
>>
>>29221985
He loves Sunset much more.
He won't do anything to damage her character.
And remember, it's not the same Filthy Rich. It's a different universe, he may have had different experiences that turned him into a meaner person compared to pony Filthy Rich.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.