[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would pony react to seeing the weird side of their fans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: dashimakura.png (563KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dashimakura.png
563KB, 1280x720px
How would pony react to seeing the weird side of their fans? Surely the fame of the mane six has attracted a following in Equestria.
>>
We need a green about the mane six discovering /mlp/ through some magical horseshit or something.
>>
>>29220644
Maybe one day trixie will be big enough to have creepy fans all over equestria
>>
>>29220644
No. Tjhey are as famous as Churchill or Mandela. Ther are respected as heroes but no one dream about fucking them.

They aren't pop stars or talented writers. They are just Celestias champion and slightly more glorified wonderbolts. Maybe even less ocnsidering how torublesome was for Dash to join them after so many geroic deeds.
>>
>>29222205
>not wanting to cum inside Winston Churchill
pleb
>>
>>29222244
In their world flying and magic is pretty normal. So them defeating villains using magic and artifacts is bascially like soldiers winning a war.

No one in our world giva a fuck about veterans and military heroes so why would ponies create fanclubs for them?

I imagine they would rather waifu fictional characters in their universe (like humans or Daring Do) or any kind of actor or singer like we usually do.
>>
>>29222205
Bullshit, they barely even get noticed. Nobody knows who they are aside from Twilight.
>>
>>29222262
Which explains why masses gather to watch Coloratura perform and fantasize about her while no one give a fuck about visiting Applejack and Fluttershy or Pinkie.

Twilight is obviosuly famous because she's a princess and unique while Rarity is a famous fashion designer.
>>
>>29222275
Dash had her fans in S6 and Rarity is recognised by her customers. No one is going to give them extra credit for being Celestias goons.
>>
>>29222275
They hang out with Discord and Starlight so civilians probably lost respect to fanboy them.
>>
Spike is really the only one actually famous for things he did.
>>
>>29220671
I remember seeing this made and posted in mlpg on /co/ or here a while back. I wish I had saved the link.
>>
>>29222262
>No one in our world giva a fuck about veterans and military heroes
What
I mean i agree with your post for the most part but this is blatently untrue maybe not our modern military heros but there are plenty from the world wars and a few from other older conflicts (admitidly i cannot think of any for nam but thats not surprising considering the deplorable way we treated the vets)
>>
File: 1475683841195.jpg (107KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1475683841195.jpg
107KB, 728x546px
>>29222296
>centuries after FiM
>memories of the elements have faded over the ages
>spike is the only character remembered and celebrated
>mfw he is the real winner here
>>
>>29222406
We could have some veteran or police guy who sniped 5 terrorists and most people would still not even move out of a way for him at wall mart
>>
>>29222296
ONLY in crystal empire. He's pretty much just a little nigger in Ponyville.
>>
>>29220644
Well, the villain females would take advantage of male fans with femdom fetishes.
Which suits me just fine.
>>
File: 1459956755332.jpg (56KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1459956755332.jpg
56KB, 640x360px
>>29222262
The average pony has no where near the knowledge of magic or the skill to see the feats of the mane six as average. It's one thing to have an army win, but another when you can specifically point at six individuals and say they're the reasons they're alive, I'm sure some ponies have taken to idolizing them.
>>
>>29222453
And the male villans would take advantage of the females and the male homosexuals
>>
>>29222515
Only the ones who are submissive.
>>
File: Shit Edit For Shit Thread.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shit Edit For Shit Thread.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>29220644
I'd think they'd be fine, knowing Rainbow "Stick it up my ass" Dash at least.
>>
>>29220644
Actually, this episode was your answer. No one cares about the mane 6
>rainbow dash
>actually a character in a daring do book
>at a daring do con
>not a single mention
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.