[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPONY Thread 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Spony.png (46KB, 1664x383px) Image search: [Google]
Spony.png
46KB, 1664x383px
Because apparently threads get archived in just a few hours of inactivity edition.

Previous thread: >>29216109

>>29216625
>>29216654
>>29217098
>>29217249
>>29217987
>>29218078

A day may come when someone finds an actual cheat code for this quest, but it is not this day.

>>29216626
I don't see a mailbox here.
[Your blood pressure has gone up.]

>>29216637
>>29216654
>>29216759
It looks like we've got a bit of a bandwagon for canon ponies, and only ponies, in the Creature stage at Normal difficulty. The anon who suggested it neglected to say whether it should be first- or third-person mode. I'll leave the voting open a bit longer to let folks correct that error; you can also vote for other options if you want to try to steal the vote.
>>
>>29219435
Start by posting some more than just the opening post.
>>
>>29220670
You mean repost the vote options from the previous thread? I can do that:

A: Should this game use pre-created creatures (i.e., canon characters), or would you prefer to create creatures yourself?

B: What stage of the game do you wish to start at? Your options are:
* Creature Stage: Start at the (almost) very beginning. Primitive pony-like creatures evolve and adapt to their environment. Gameplay focuses on survival and evolution. (Note: if this option is selected in conjunction with pre-made characters, canon personalities will be used, but not necessarily canon physical characteristics.)
* Tribal Stage: Ponies are dropped on an alien world. They must adapt to their new environment. Gameplay focuses on survival and exploration.
* Space Stage, alpha mode: Ponies discover an alien artifact and use it to develop space travel. When they venture into space, they find their 'patron' waiting for them. Gameplay focuses on adventure.
* Space Stage, beta mode: Ponies independently develop space travel. Play is otherwise as in alpha mode, except that ponies have no patron, for better or worse.
>>
>>29220713
(Crap, forgot my trip.)

C: What difficulty level do you wish to play on? Examples are given for ponies in a Creature Stage game encountering a hostile epic creature:
* Easy: failure is common, but consequences are few. The hostile creature eats a couple of the ponies, but they just respawn at the nest. The tone is roughly consistent with the show's silliest episodes.
* Normal: failure is uncommon, but consequences are greater. The hostile creature injures some of the ponies, but intelligent play avoids death. However, if any ponies do die, they're gone for good. The tone is roughly consistent with the show's most adventurous episodes.
* Hard: failure is common, and consequences are great. The hostile creature eats at least one pony unless the ponies are very careful. The only difficulty in which a 'game over' is possible. If you like your pony adventure grim, this is the difficulty for you.

D: Do you wish to include non-pony canon races? (Note: Spore creations are present in all options.)
* No. The fun is in having ponies encounter weird Spore things.
* As opponents. The changelings/griffons/buffalo have their own nests/tribes/space programs that ponies have to contend with.
* As allies. NPCs compose a small minority of the group of characters. At least one will be available for play.

E: What viewpoint would you like? In first-person mode, you will control a single character; in third-person mode, you will control a group.
>>
So far the voting bandwagon is:

>>29216637
>Pre-created creatures
>Creature stage
>Normal
>No

But that anon didn't specify first- or third-person.
>>
>>29220734
First.
>>
I need to get some sleep, so I'll start a new thread for actual gameplay in the morning. In the meantime, as long as this thread isn't locked, feel free to vote!
>>
>>29220734
Seconding first-person.
>>
My god, I haven't seen anybody post something Spore related in years...
>>
>>29220734
If we start in creature stage, can se still work to space stage? If so, start in creature stage with pre-selected creatures and allow non-pony races, but still keep a few good spore races in the mix too. Normal mode, and first person. If we can't work to space, then start in space with a patron and the other options I chose.
>>
File: 1476276089902.png (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476276089902.png
67KB, 500x500px
what is this?
>>
File: 1.png (947B, 41x94px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
947B, 41x94px
Huh. This thread didn't lock? Okay, let's do it.

--

Dawn breaks on the shore of a distant world, the stars being washed away by a jealous sun. Trees sway in a breeze kicked up by the sea, leaves rustling, ripe fruit swaying. A rising tide licks at the shore, tousling grains of sand, a weapon in the endless war between water and stone.

Not that any of that is of concern to you immediately. Mostly you notice because it's waking you from what must have been a terrible nightmare: a mysterious floating disc hovering over Ponyville, using some sort of magical ray to scoop ponies up like candy. You and your friends sought to stop it, but one by one it scooped you up too. The last thing you remember before the nightmare ended was being pulled in as well, the silver wall of the ship reflecting your own face -

Say, what was your face, anyway? For some reason, it's taking a moment to clear the haze of sleep.
>>
>>29219435
context, please.

Is this just another role playing thread? are you making a spore mod? will you be posting pics of spore ponies? are you autistic?
>>
>>29223361
In order: I'm trying to do a CYOA/quest thread (I guess I should have put one of those two words in the thread title, duh), no, maybe, and probably! Other than properly labeling the thread, is there something else I should be doing differently?
>>
>>29223455
i dont know, i dont realy go to cyoa threads
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.