[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planeswalker in Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

>The Multiverse.
>An infinite expanse of unseen worlds, untold stories...
>Undiscovered knowledge.
>You are a Planeswalker, one of the few gifted with the Spark, allowing you to traverse the Blind Eternities and experience these uncharted worlds.
>You've strayed quite far from the known planes in an attempt to find something new, and your mind is growing weary. You must find a safe place to rest soon, or your very existence could be sundered throughout all time and space.
>You can feel your Spark wavering, fearing the worst
>Until you feel something, off in the distance. Another world.
>Even now, you can feel that it is like no other; Vibrant. Pure. Untouched by the foulness of humans or Eldrazi alike.
>But most importantly
>it's positively overflowing with Mana.
>You make a mad dash for this odd plane, the Eternities already pulling at the fabric of your being.
>With one last burst of effort, and the strength of your will alone, you manage to pierce the veil of the world, falling unconscious as the weight of all creation lifts away from your body.

>There's no telling how long you slept, but your eyes finally open again.
>But what you see... is a bit strange.
>You're surrounded by six small equines of pastel colors, all wearing worried expressions.
>And one of them even has a hat. Odd.
>And even odder still is the fact that four of them are even more unusual.
>Two of them, the blue one and the yellow creme one, have finely feathered wings sprouting from their backs, folded neatly against their sides; Pegasi. Extremely rare in most of the known realms.
>The white one appears to be a unicorn, her slender horn rising elegantly from the center of her forehead.
>But the purple one is the most perplexing, as she has both of the aforementioned traits. an unspeakably rare beast said to be pure myth, even in the most magical of planes!
>And what's more, it appears to be speaking.
"E-excuse me... but... Are you alright?"

What would be your first reaction?
>>
File: nameless one.jpg (107KB, 652x541px) Image search: [Google]
nameless one.jpg
107KB, 652x541px
>>29213627
That really updated my journal.
>>
Bump

This could be good if it picks up a few interested Magic fags. I'll stick around maybe to see what happens
>>
>>29213627
>play a land
>>
>>29213890
>Twiggles plays a Swamp
>>
>>29213953
fucking white-black decks
>>
Intriguing...
More, please.
>>
I like this, keep gong.
>>
File: anti fun.jpg (61KB, 225x272px) Image search: [Google]
anti fun.jpg
61KB, 225x272px
magic is an abomination
>>
File: hope.jpg (147KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
hope.jpg
147KB, 766x960px
>>29213643
>no one got that reference
>>
>>29213627
Holy shit a talking horse
>>
>>29214028
Who said a anything about white? All she played was-

>she plays an Island, summons a blue creature that finds a land, reveals a Plains
Fuck me.
>>
>>29213627
>"E-excuse me... But... Are you okay?"
>It can speak...?
>apparently, it has stolen your ability, as the only noise that leaves your ragged throat is a pitiful groan.
>"It's alright, little one. Don't force yourself..."
>nope. Speech seems to be a natural ability of theirs, as the yellow Pegasus proves.
>your mana is still incredibly drained, the abundance of magical energies in the air not willing to bend to your will.
>well, that's just great.
>you clear your throat weakly, your throat feeling as dry as the deserts on Zendikar.
"W-water..."
>the white ones eyes widen a bit, quickly retrieving a small glass of the life giving liquid for you.
>Interesting. She's able to use her own mana to manipulate the energy in the air, enabling her to lift objects with a semi-tangible bubble.
>Ow. That thought actually hurt a bit.
>she lowers the glass to your lips, lifting your head as well so you are able to drink.
>it's nice and cold, refreshing in multiple ways with the small amount of mana flowing within. Not really enough to do anything, but you'll take what you can get.
"Th-thank you," you mutter, your voice returning now that your throat isn't cracking.
>"No problem, my dear. Just take it easy, alright? You seem to have been through something awful..."
>>
>>29215297
Go on.
>>
>bunp
>>
>>29217458
>>
>>29215297
Continue
This makes me want to go back to my own story i was writing about wizard anon adjusting to the nature of the mana in equestria (not a mtg story thiugh)
>>
>>29218605
I will, don't worry. I just need to get on something better than my phone to type. Keep the thread alive and I might be able to get something done tomorrow
>>
>>29218723
Horray
>>
File: B U M P.jpg (7KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
B U M P.jpg
7KB, 279x181px
bump infinity!
>>
So how about those aether revolt spoilers guys
>>
>>29219568
pretty good, I love the uncommon quality
>>
>>29218723
thanks, it's pretty good so far
>>
>>29219588
It really is amazing the way they are spreading the power around again instead of focusing it all on mythics
>>
>>29213627
So Jace in Equestria?
Or is this some other mana-aligned walker of our own choosing?
>inb4 Tibalt
>>
>>29219568
So going to try mono-black Aetherborn tribal
>>
>>29220237
>we were followed here
>>
>>29213627
>I stand up
"I'm very ok, I can just feel the mana overflowing within me"
>"Mana? Are.. Are you sure you're ok"
"Let's see, ah, it doesn't matter, I only need colorless mana anyway"
>Lift arms as I cast a spell, speaking magic words
>A Myr pops into existence
>"Golly" says Apple Horse "So, was there a reason fer that?"
"Oh boy is there!"
>Start making more Myrs
>"This is amazing!" says Book Horse "What kind of spell is that?"
"One that costs a lot of time, money, and self respect you weird winged unicorn"
>Suddenly, Myrs begin generating mana, and other Myrs untap them so they can generate more mana
>"Oh my" says Fashion Horse because why the fuck not "I do find this rather strange"
"Don't worry you tiny horses, I'm just generating infinite mana because I'm a cuck who plays Modern"
>A ridiculous amount of Myrs begin appearing
"Alright, now who's ass am I here to kick?"
>"Um..." says Flutter Butter cause I haven't given her a speaking role yet
"Ah whatever, I'll just head to that castle on the hill, it seems to be overflowing with mana so there must be a powerful plainswalker there"

Cancer/10?
>>
>>29221282
cancer.
>>
File: Checked.jpg (33KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
Checked.jpg
33KB, 472x472px
>>29221411
Dubs have spoken.
>>
I grip her by her neck and slam her into the bed. It creaks and groans as the weight of her body press down on the springs. I give a coy smile and draw my pocketknife. In one click, a shimmering, well-polished blade shoots out from the handle.
"Do you know what an anus is, Shim?" I ask, pushing the tip of the knife to her throat. She gulps, fear encasing her eyes.
"Y-Yes, M-M-Master!" she stutters in reply. Her voice is cute and high-pitched, sending a rush of blood to my Alabama meat snake. I press the knife deeper, creating a shallow wound, shedding a slight stream of blood from her neck.
"Good. Show me yours, Shim."
She complies, stripping her clothes and presenting her raw, crimson anus to me, bent over the bed. I pull down my fedora, obscuring my eyes with a dark shade, the only sign of eyes underneath the felt brim is two, twinkling, crimson dots. Signs of my Demonic Heritage. I summon a dildo in my grubby hand. In one swift plunge, the entire dildo is engulfed into her anus. While planted inside her rectum, I channel my infernal energy to lengthen the sex toy. It begins piercing her inner organs. After a bestial cry roused from her throat. It presses against her stomach, and then enters. She howls in despair and pain.
"MASTER! STOOOOP!" she yells in protest, but to no avail.
"You know the deal. The Pact cannot be undone once penned." The dildo continues expanding, and then I decide to enlarge its girth. It begins growing in circumference, stretching her asshole wide, loosening the raw hole. In an instant, just as it had appeared, it vanished, leaving nothing but empty space where the toy once was. The only mark of its existence is her stretched, gaping butthole. She collapsed on the bed, coughing blood and wheezing.
I could do this again, I think. I could REALLY do this again....
>>
>>29221444
You MIGHT be in the wrong thread, pal...
>>
File: 1453661503382.png (78KB, 234x384px) Image search: [Google]
1453661503382.png
78KB, 234x384px
>>29214904
Fug dis
>>
>>29221464
>>29221444

Also, wasted trips.
>>
>>29221478
*well-used trips
>>
>>29221444
I think you may have posted in the wrong thread
>>
>>29221464
Faggot did not even delete his mistake
>>
>>29221282
I laughed. Well done!
>>
>>29213627
Fuckers only play with copters and Liliana
>>
File: 1466456821381.png (2MB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1466456821381.png
2MB, 1080x1350px
>Emrakul in Equestria

>Eldritch pony abominations everwhere.

What do??
>>
File: Forpols.jpg (857KB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Forpols.jpg
857KB, 1562x1186px
Anyone else here?
>>
>>29224741
did you make that or did a website make it.
If website plz link
>>
>>29225994
It was a thread on /tg/ for a while where we made planeswalker oc's and discussed them. That was mine, and I was seeing if anyone else from those threads was in this one. I don't have the link to the google drive right now, so I don't have the template sorry.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.