[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Potion Quest - Thread 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 6

File: PQ Header.png (96KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
PQ Header.png
96KB, 800x800px
>What is Potion Quest?
Potion Quest is a CYOA about Melody, an alchemist Pegasus mare trying to make her way and living in Trotston, Mareyland.

>What happened last time?
Last we saw our potion making mare, she was woken by an intruder in her home. When she went to go check, she found him rummaging through her fridge of Pineapples, and confronted him. He spun and slapped her with the pineapple, and after a fight, she subdued him. She has now taken the colt in as her apprentice, and is thinking of what to teach first.

...What does Melody do?
>>
>>29212679
Tell the kid "Fly home buddy, i work alone."
>>
>>29212679
Ask the apprentice what he knows. And gauge what is interestes are.

Is there a way to read the older threads of this?
>>
>>29212699
Sadly, none were archived.

>Melody approaches the small colt sitting on her couch. She asks if he has any interests similar to hers, or potions in general. If not, what ARE his interests?
"Well.. I.. uh.. I like stealing things."
>"Thats not an interest I'm really looking for, though it could prove useful. Anything else, bud?"
"Oh oh oh! I like to build things with left over trash."
>Melody sighs and put a hoof to her forehead, sitting down on a chair across from him. She guesses she'll have to teach him everything after all.

(Oh, a note on art. As much as I love doing it, I only do so every couple of posts or so. If I deem a scene worthy, or a lot of anons like it, I'll do some art for it.)
>>
>>29212749
Let's teach him the basics of alchemy.
>>
>>29212749
Ask him why the little twat likes to steal.
>>
Ask if he likes anal sex.
>>
>>29212918
this
>>
>>29212918
>>29212910
>>29212905
>"Well, Alright. I guess we're going to start with the basics then. Potion making. I know you've had to steal to live lately, but as long as you're living under my roof, if I catch you, you're fired."
>She considers asking him lewd things, but suppresses the thoughts.
He gives a tiny nod, his eyes already shifting around the room.
>Melody narrows her eyes, and he stops with a squeak.
>"Alright squirt, follow me."
>She exits the room and leads the colt down the hallway, toward her bedroom and workspace. The room is a mess of broken glass and blackened floor blotches, and on her desk, is a potion brewing stand. She glances down at him and sighs, thinking of what to teach first.

...What potion does she teach him first?
>>
The one that is a natural aphrodisiac so he can learn more about butt fucking.
>>
>>29213001
The anal sex one
>>
>>29213015
>>29213020
>Melody thinks of what potions are beginner level, and stares down at the small colt.
>She can teach him..
A. Levitation - Minor Effect - 3 Seconds - 4 Uses per bottle
B. Healing - Minor Effect - 3 Seconds - 4 uses per bottle
C. Invisibility - Minor Effect - 5 Seconds - 2 uses per bottle
>>
>>29213015
>>29213020
Shitposter huh?

>>29213001
A gas potion. Not a smoke screen, but an odor potion. Preferable something pleasant.
>>
>>29213090
C. Makes most sense because he's stealthy and steals shit.
>>
>>29213090
Healing potions are always useful
>>
>>29213097
>>29213103
>>29213113
>She weighs her options as the small colt bounces on his front hooves, snapping the mare back to reality with a wave.
"Hullo? Ya in there?" He speaks up at her.
>"O-oh! Just deciding. Alright, Lets teach you a simple healing potion. I have the ingredients in my drawer. Get me-- A mintroot leaf, some holly, and a bit of ginger for taste." She says, as she gestures over to the cabinet and drawer combo hanging by her bed.
He rushes over and grabs the items, slowly handing them over. "Are these them, Master?" He grins, hoping he did well.
>Melody gives a surprised look as he did in fact grab the correct ingredients. She places them on the table, and showing him a small bowl. She grinds the holly and mintroot together until its a dark green mush. She then grabs the ginger and grinds it in as well, turning it a lighter greenish color. She trots to the bathroom, leaving him alone for a second. When she returns, the bowl is slightly damp. She puts it over a metal tray on the potion stand and turns on the heat below it.

You are now the colt. While waiting, maybe now would be a good time to ask Melody about herself? Maybe make proper introductions? Does she even know your name?
>>
>>29213201
Ask how long she's been doing this. Who taught her? How much does she know? A lot? How long will it take to learn everything she knows? Tell her your name.
>>
>>29213201
pick your nose and try to hide it.
>>
>>29213201
So who are you lady? And how come you didn't just throw me out?
>>
File: Vanilla Drop Is a Nosey Bitch.png (61KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Vanilla Drop Is a Nosey Bitch.png
61KB, 800x800px
>>29213229
>>29213401

>"So.. who taught you all this stuff? Potions and magic?" He blink a couple times at the robed mare.
"My old mentor. Golden Coat. This is her robe, too. Handed down to me. Shes uh.. no longer with us." She says with a grim expression, staring at the brewing potion.
>"Well, how much do ya know? A lot of stuff?"
"Meh.. enough. I travel around, learning new things, brews, and spells. Always on the move, ya know."
>"Well, when can I learn EVERYHTING!?" He asks excitedly.
"Oh, a looong time. I was under her for almost 16 years. I'm 23 now. You got a long way to go, bud. Hey, whats your name, anyway?"
>"Vanilla Drop!" He says happily, grinning ear to ear. "Hey, why did you decide to take me in?"
Her eyes widen and she looks as if shes lost in thought, before shaking her head lightly, as if clearing something away. "N-no more questions." She looks in the other direction, and sits in silence for the rest of the time.
>>
>>29213460
Ask if we can have a pineapple. Apples of the pine are nummy.
>>
>>29213460
Does Vanilla have anything on him?
>>
>>29213512
His good charms
>>
>>29213460
HOW OLD IS VANILLA ICE!
>>
>>29213502
>>29213512
>>29213548
>"Can I have a pineapple? I'm sorry for hitting you with it last time, I swear to Celestia it won't happen again!"
Melody only says nothing, seeming to have blocked him off. Maybe it was something he said? Vanilla Drop does not have anything to carry items in, therefore, he is carrying nothing. Vanilla Drop is around 8 years of age, and does not have his cutiemark.
>>
>>29213577
>Vanilla Drop does not have anything to carry items in, therefore, he is carrying nothing.
Lame. A little hobo thief with nothing.
>>
>>29213577
lay down any think about how much of worthless thief you are.
>>
>>29213602
>You lay down on the bed next to Melody and think about what a bad thief you are. It makes you feel pretty bad.

You are now Melody.

>"Hey, look. Potions done." She smirks, standing up and trotting over to the brewing stand, removing the bowl, and its liquefied contents. She pours the contents slowly into a potion bottle, and then slowly takes a sip. The bruise on her cheek slowly heals, and she sighs contently.
Vanilla Drop tugs at her robe excitedly. "Lemme try, lemme try!"
>She hands him the potion bottle and chuckles.
He takes a sip, blinking a couple times. "Ew. I don't like it, it tastes nasty." He hands it back, looking a bit disturbed.

...What does Melody do now?
>>
>>29213684
"It's not about the taste. This stuff will heal bruises and cuts very fast! It even helps a bit with worse injuries. There's nothing more handy to have with you during an adventure, when things go wrong." ... Show him invisibility next? He seems to need a convincer.
>>
>>29213684
I assume it's still night or not time skip has occurred? Get the fuck to bed.
>>
why not make him try to make a standard potion and hopefully it doesnt randomly combust out of failure
>>
File: Wow!.png (230KB, 731x866px) Image search: [Google]
Wow!.png
230KB, 731x866px
>>29212749
>>
>>29214803
Ba-bump-tish
>>
>>29213684
Well that's how you know if it's good for you. Cough medicine isn't supposed to taste like candy you know (doesn't matter what they advertise, it's still gross.)
>>
Take this bump
>>
>>29213684
Put the potion somewhere - your night stand or a table - and pretend you're choking or dying. Let's fuck with the little tyke.
>*cought cough* Va-*cough* Vanilla. I a-accidently asked for *hack* for the wrong ingre-*wheeze*-dents. We're....we're gonna die from poisoning!
>>
>>29214803
>>29216593

>"It's not supposed to taste good. Just like vegetables, you have to eat it even if it tastes nasty, to make yourself healthy." She smiles down at the foal, patting his head.

He blinks up at her. "Now I wanna make one! Please please please!!!~" He whines, bouncing on his front hooves.

>Which potion does she teach him?

A. Invisibility - Standard Effect - 30 Seconds - 2 Uses per bottle
B. Poison - Minor Effect - 10 Seconds - 1 uses per bottle
C. Shrinking - Minor Effect - 60 Seconds - 2 uses per bottle
>>
>>29218736
C
>>
>>29218736
D. Give him the D. That vitamin D
But really what does this kid eat? is he starving or something?
>>
>>29218736
A or c would be useful to know.
>>
>>29218751
>>29218971
>>29219818
(Sorry guys, had a power surge. Just got wifi back up. Also, whoever found the archive, thank you!)

>She frowns, scanning her eyes over the poor colts slender shape. He really was very thin and frail..
>"Alright bud. After dinner." She smiles at him, awaiting his giddy response. She meanwhile decides on the shrinking potion to help him learn later on.
Vanilla squeals happily, jumping up and running down the hall into the kitchen. He sits at the table, Melody trotting in after him and opening the fridge. It's full of pineapples.

...What does she do now?
>>
>>29219868
Pineapples? Pineapples. Fucking pineapples.

Make fruit salad.
>>
>>29219868
.......fuck. Do we have anything else other then pineapples?
Go to the fucking store, and buy some God damn groceries you stupid pony.
>>
>>29219868
We don't have any dry food in the cupboards or anything?
>>
>>29219928
>>29219966
>She sighs at her depressing lack of food. It's quite sad, and she really needs to get some money soon before she's out on her ass again.
>"Hey, why don't we go to the market instead. Get something other than pineapples." She grins at Vanilla, who grins and opens the door quickly, standing there and motioning for her to follow. She rolls her eyes and steps out with him.
>They trot into town, before Melody finds the discount food stall in the marketplace.
>There is a wheel of cheddar cheese, a carton of milk, a jar of jam, and a loaf of bread. She decides to let Vanilla pick what he enjoys.

..What food does he pick?
>>
Peanut Butter and Jelly.
>>
>>29220083
>What food
>singular
God damn are we poor. Can't we just open up our own stall and sell potions from there? There should be plenty of alchemical ignorant ponies that would want to buy our potions and tonics.
>>
>>29220083
Get the cheese. Cheese is great with everything.
>>
>>29220083
We're a pegasus, and Vanilla an earth pony, right? Maybe we can start our own garden. Make something up. Tell him to help you garden or do the gardening himself as payment for attempted burglary, and as a way teach him discipline.
>>
>>29220083
A food stall still open at this time of day? That must suck.
>>
>>29220083
Could we start our own garden? With durian? Durian are the shit magn.
>>
>>29220314
If you mean literal shit then I will agree.
>>
>>29220148
>>29220260

"Come on lady. I'm closing up shop soon, hurry your ass up. Haven't got all night."

>Melody looks up at the sky. When did it get so late? She sighs. She really needed to get to sleep. When did it get to this? She has a meager three bits.. Ever since Golden Coat died, she's been rather unmotivated. Now she had a reason to get up in the morning.

"Melody, Melody! I want some cheese! Pleeeaaaasseeeee?~" He hops, humping up and down so he can see the table before tugging at her robe and motioning up at the table.

>She sighs as she sees the price tag.. 5 bits. She places the bits on the table and moves them to the stallion, giving a pleading look for him to not say anything about her lack of two bits. He sighs, and nods, handing her the cheese wheel.

"Thanks Melody!" He tugs her robe and starts trotting back toward home.

>She smiles at the stallion, who waves to her. They soon arrive at their home, Melody settling down at the table. She hands him the cheese wheel, and he begins to bite into it. He stops slowly, gazing at her.

"Don't you want some too?" He tilts his head at her.

>Melody's stomach growls softly. She's starving for anything but pineapples, but he seems to have really wanted that Cheddar..

...What does she do?
>>
>>29220337
No I mean durians are awesome. There's was one instance where a durian from a durian tree had fallen a killed the man standing underneath it.
>>
>>29220353
Depends how big and thick is the cheese wheel. Maybe a bit, then we grab some pineapple for the both of us.
>>
>>29220353
>She sighs as she sees the price tag.. 5 bits. She places the bits on the table and moves them to the stallion, giving a pleading look for him to not say anything about her lack of two bits. He sighs, and nods, handing her the cheese wheel.
Fuck yeah he must think Vanilla is our kid and we're his mother or some shit. We can use thiiiiiiiiis.
>>
>>29220353
We literally have nothing but pineapples? No spices or baking ingredients?
>>
>>29220353
Don't steal his food and eat your fucking pineapples.
>>
>>29220455
Maybe we can have a tiny slice. We did pay for it.
>>
>>29220353
Will Melody need to sell her body to feed herself and her apprentice?
>>
>>29220488
She can sell her wet, succulent and juicy potions.
>>
>>29220353
Use alchemy to turn those pineapples into different kinds of foods.
>>
>>29220503
Unf. Sell some wet, warm Draughts, Elixirs, and Philters.
This is my fetish.
>>
File: Melodys Internal Struggle.gif (133KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Melodys Internal Struggle.gif
133KB, 800x800px
>>29220450
>>29220455
>>29220380
>>29220372
>>29220473
>>29220488

>Melody thinks about how that clerk gave her that cheese wheel for an even lower discount.. He must have thought that he was her son or something. She shudders a bit as she remember what she had to do to get her landlord to extend rent again this month.. her plot ached for weeks. She really needed to get her stall back up and running to sell her potions. She frowns and snaps back into reality.
>"Sure doll. I'll have a bit, but I think I'll stick to pineapples. Keep me nice and healthy."

He smiles and tears off a chunk for her, grinning ear to ear. He giggles a bit as she munches it down, not hiding the expression joyful expression on her face the best.

>She swallows it down thankfully, before trotting up to the fridge and grabbing a pineapple. She begins cutting it, before stuffing it back in after she cuts a few pieces off. She gives some to Vanilla, and eats some herself.
>>
>>29220802
Whoops, forgot,

..What does Melody do now?
>>
>>29220824
When in doubt, spam potions. Figure out what we need to do to sell potions. Do we have/need a permit, where to set it up, what to make.
>>
>>29220930
(Last post for the night, the gif took a lot out of me.)

>As they finish up eating, Melody sighs and mentions they should get to bed. She decides that soon enough they'll get back to running a potion shop, together.
>She leads Vanilla to their bedroom, hopping down on the bed and removing her robe. Vanilla smiles at the comfy bed, sliding in beside her. She pulls the covers up around them.

"Thank you, Ms. Melody.." He says, before drifting off.

>And for the first time in the last month, Melody feels something.
>Melody feels..
>Happy.

..What does Melody do now?
>>
>>29221220
Go to sleep. Gotta get up early in the morning for the shop.
>>
>>29221220
Suck his dick.
>>
>>29221220
Well ain't that a kick in the head. An hour or so ago we find a iddybitty thief staying to steal some food, and now here we are tucking him into bed.
>>
>>29221465
Bump
>>
File: Golden Coat.png (68KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Golden Coat.png
68KB, 800x800px
>>29221465
>>29221302

>Melody slowly falls asleep as well. Her last thoughts are of her old mentor holding her in this exact position.

>When Melody opens her eyes, she's laying in a field of Sunflowers. Before she can get up, a familiar mare places her hooves gently on her shoulders and softly pins her to the ground. Melody feels tears well up in her eyes as the mare stares down at her.
>>
>>29223169
We post something or sit and watch
>>
>>29223178
>Melody opens her mouth to say something, to cry out to her. To cry out to Golden Coat and beg for forgiveness. Now words come out as she lets out silent screams, Golden slowly allowing her to sit up.

"It is alright, dear. What you did is in the past. Mistakes have been made. I forgive you. What truly matters now is that you take care of that foal. Just as I did for you. He's hungry, lonely, and has no one else. Just like you were when we first met."

>Melody can't move, but it feels as if her body is floating. There is a slight breeze, which ripples the field of Sunflowers. The sun shines down on both of them, making Golden Coat's mane glow like the giant star itself.

"He has great potential. One day, I hope he'll become as good as you, or even better, love. You really are such a beautiful mare. But what you're feeling right now, needs to stop. Life goes on. You need to fix yourself. For you, for Vanilla Drop.. For me." She places a hoof on her shoulder.

...What does Melody do?
>>
>>29223211
Try to hug the ghost
>>
>>29223211
My god she's right. We gotta do it for Vanilla as Golden did for us. It's the right thing to do.
>>
>>29223211
The cycle continues.
>>
>>29223211
Cry.
>>
>>29223211
Lucid dream the shit out of this. Dream of black and red alicorn slaves serving us grapes, as we rest in a lounging chair.
>>
>>29223323
hugs
>>
>>29223308
>>29223281
>>29223315
>>29223323

>Tears roll down Melody's eyes. She reaches out to hug her, to embrace her for just one more moment. Golden leans in close, wrapping her hooves around her. She smiles softly as she pulls away.

"I have to go now, Melody. I am sorry. Please, do it for me, do it for the foal, do it for yourself." A frown graces her face before she returns to the smile, slowly stepping away.

>Melody tries to scream, beg for her to come back, to allow her one more moment to spend with her voice in her ears. One last touch, to hold her in her hooves until the end of time. No words come out. She screams, "WAIT!! COME BACK!! I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!!" She continues to try to shout, but no words come out. Golden fades off into the distance.

>"...OVE YOU!!" Melody screeches as she jolts herself up in bed, tears streaming down her face as she looks around, realizing she's back in the same house, with no Golden. She sits there and bed and cries her eyes out, before she feels a tiny set of hooves wrap around her chest. She slowly removes her hooves from her eyes. gazing up at her from within the hug is Vanilla drop.
>>
>>29223362
Hug him for all he's worth.
>>
>>29223362
What time is it? I hope we got some actual sleep.
>>
>>29223362
What's he doin that fo?
>>
>>29223383
>>29223396

>Melody enjoys the hug for a bit, before sighing and wiping her tears.
>"Thanks bud. I needed that." She tussles his hair, the small colt giving a grin up at her. He slowly lets go, Melody stepping out of bed, him cheerfully following. She steps out into the living room to check the time. It's around noon, and the sun is high in the sky. The colt bounces up to her side.

"You were crying, and it looked like you could use a cuddle." He smiles.

..What does Melody do?
>>
>>29223514
D'aaawww. Now ain't he a little gentlecolt.
>>
>>29223514
Wow, noon already?
What why the heck was that merchant stallion awake?
>>
>>29223514
We still have nothing to eat but pineapples.
>>
>>29223514
Potion time. Start making potions you plan to sell.
>>
>>29223514
Let's make some lunch - oh. Right. Pineapples. Why do we have so many pineapples.
>>
>>29223563
>>29223569
>>29223584

>"Alright sweets. Time to get to work. We're reopening my potion shop tomorrow. We gotta stock up! Sit down, Vanilla. We need to talk.." She says, pulling out a chair and sitting as well.
>"I know I told you never to steal. But.. look. I am not a rich mare, and we need potion supplies. I need you to get some for me. Using your.. well.. abilities. If you do, I'll give you something nice."

You are now Vanilla.

...What do you do?
>>
>>29223690
Just how skilled is Vanilla as a thief? Is he pretty good but he found him by chance, or is he just a terrible thief?
>>
>>29223690
>"I need you to get some for me. Using your.. well.. abilities. If you do, I'll give you something nice."
ezpz lemon squeezy.
>>
>>29223690
>ok. Where do I need to go to get these potion stuffs?
>>
>>29223690
He'll need some vials or bags and a little saddle-bag or something. And lets have pineapple breakfast first while we explain the ingrediants needed. Can we give him an invisibility to use also? He might need a fast getaway.
>>
>>29223895
We have a shrinking potion. That will be useful for breaking and entering.
>>
>>29223690
We gonna do some mission impossible shit?
>>
>>29223690
We'll make mom proud!
>>
>>29224232
>>
>>29223690
We need a list of alchemical ingredients
>>
>>29224232
>>29223917
>>29223895
>>29223836
Melody trots up to the fridge, and takes out the left over pineapple slices from last night. She grabs a plate from the cupboard, setting the pineapples on the table. "I'll give you a shrinking potion for a gift afterwards, as well as something else. For the job, you'll get an invisibility potion, that works for 30 seconds. Quick, in and out. Grab as many things as possible from the table, but most importantly, I need some Mountain Lillie. It should be purple with a brown stem, and a vibrant bulb. Think you got what it takes?"

...What does Vanilla do?

(As of late, something incredibly stressful has happened and I am trying to recover. This will probably be the only update for today OR tomorrow. I apologize.)
>>
>>29228777
Are writing all this down? We should.
-place
-items
-etc
>>
>>29228777
Ask for a picture of what she thing she really wants us to get.
>>
>>29228777
Sorry about the stress, hopefully it can be resolved?

Vanilla takes the job, of course.

also checked!
>>
>>29228777
What happened? You alright?
*face palm* oh yeah. This is /mlp/. You probably shouldn't share personal stuff here.
>>
>>29231286
>>
>>29232751
>>
>>29233382
>>
>>29234368
>>
>>29212679
>>
>>29228777
We gotta cool for 'not mom but hopefully someday' Melody.
>>
File: PQ Resumes.png (103KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
PQ Resumes.png
103KB, 800x800px
Sorry for the wait guys, just really had to deal with some personal things. Input what you want Vanilla to do, I'll update some-time today!
>>
>>29237765
Ask more about the job, and what the specific ingrediants look like and roughly where they'll be stored. Then I'd say go do it?
>>
>>29237765
Ask if we could take more then just the ingredients.
>>
>>29212679
Is there a link to the previous threads? I tried to find it on anonpone and it seems this isnt there.
>>
>>29236432
>>
>>29238284
>>29237856

Melody sighs and draws a picture of the Lillie on his hoof. It tickles. "Alright, I need THAT plant, and whatever else you can get. I'll give you a prize when you get back. It should be stored wherever there are heaps of herbs; It shouldn't be hard. Now go get me those supplies! Take as much as you can carry!" She herds him out the door.

>Vanilla stands in the market place, surrounded by busy ponies trotting around, chatting, and buying assorted wares and items.

...What does Vanilla do?
>>
>>29240970
First, we should figure out where we can find herbs.
>>
>>29240970
Do we have our sack? We need a sack for carrying all the stuff.
>>
>>29241008

>Vanilla trots around in the market, looking cute and getting smiles from mares and stallions as he passes by. Eventually, he reaches a stall that appears to sell potion supplies, various herbs and bottles littering the table top. As he approaches, the lillie comes into sight on the desk. He creeps closer, acting as if he is just inspecting things.

...What does Vanilla do?
>>
>>29241074
How's the selection? Are there a good number of the lilies?
>>
>>29241074
We should find some place to scope around. Maybe a park bench? Let's watch the stall owners behavior: when they go on break, if they leave to go somewhere, the number of potential witnesses if you use the invisibility potion and people wonder why stuff is magically floating.
>>
>>29241074
Ask for what the various potions they are selling are for.
>>
>>29241074
How many ponies have line of sight to the stall.
>>
>>29241217
>>29241212
>>29241129
>>29241248

>Vanilla spots a bench, trotting over and sitting down as he surveys the scene. It is around 4 pm in the afternoon, and there are 4 ponies in the general area who can see the stall. His thief mode kicks into action. There are 4 lillies on the table. If he uses the potion, maybe he could sprint over and grab them, and as many things as he could carry, before running away like theres no tomorrow. This still leaves the opening of him getting caught and forced to fight... He thinks of Melody, and her crying this morning. He wants to make her happy..

..What does Vanilla do?
>>
>>29241275
I wonder if there is somewhere else we can steal from.
>>
>>29241275
We need, or could use a distraction to draw those four ponies attention, or even draw them away. But what could we do? Start a small fire?
>>
>>29241275
The lillies are our main targets, but let's not forget the other potions on the table.
>>
>>29241275
4pm. Ponies will start heading home in a few hours. We got some time to think of something. Well until the potion stall pony packs up early.
>>
>>29241275
After drinking the invisibility potion we get a thirty seconds window to swipe what we need. Is it safe to drink the potion from the bench? Will anyone see up? Vanilla can be a little vandal and throw the bottle at something that would draw attention, like a nearby window. Better yet, if the potion pony's home is very close then throw the bottle at their window.
>>
>>29241544
>>29241537

>Vanilla Drop gets an idea to distract the ponies. He runs up to a mare trotting out of the market and screams, "C-come back!! Thats mine, you can't steal it!!!!"
>The four ponies sprint after the mare who runs, swearing she would never steal from a colt. Even the clerk at the potion booth runs up to chase her.

..What does vanilla do now?
>>
>>29241733
Double check to see if there are any potential witnesses to your crime, the take everything you can carry!
>>
>>29241733
Fucking drink that potion and steal all their shit.
>>
>>29241733
We do have a bag......right?
>>
>>29241733
Drink the potion and hope get to taking the lillies. I hope no one remembers Vanilla.
>>
>>29241733
Drink the potion, nab the lilies, then scoop whatever else will fit into the bag and run like hell.
>>
>>29241733
bump the thread
>>
>>29242212
>>29242561
>>29241888
>>29241886

>Vanilla takes his chance in the heat of the moment! He double checks to make sure no one is around, before downing the invisibility potion Melody gave him. He runs over to the stall, grabbing everything he can carry, including the lillies. He begins to run toward his new home. As the potion wears off, he finds a familiar pony trotting next to him on the sidewalk. He gulps as he notices its the pony from the stall Melody bought his cheese at yesterday.

"Oh, hey little buddy! Where ya goin with all that stuff? Home? Want me to help you?" He grins, a bit creepily..

..What does Vanilla do?
>>
>>29244229
We gotta ditch this guy, he might have ties to the market being a stall owner and all. We also can't risk him finding out where we live, therefore we need to scrape him off for that reason also. Presumably our shrink potion will shrink our clothing/effects therefore the bag too?

I say we exclaim "No, I'm good, thanks anyhow!" then dart into the next cluttered sidestreet or alley we can, hide behind something, shrink, then evade him.
>>
>>29244229
Can't we just politely decline his offer, tell him the cheese was pretty good, thank him for offering to help and leave.
>>
>>29244280
We can try that first, but if he keeps following us, then we have to dodge. If he finds out where we live we're sunk or blackmailed.
>>
>>29244287
If he does that, we shouldn't be obvious, just turn into a alleyway and quickly drinking that potion should work.
>>
>>29244271
(There is no bag.)

>>29244280
>>29244287

>"No no, I'm fine!" Vanilla says, keeping the items balanced on his back. "Thanks for the cheese yesterday! Me and mo-.. Melody, loved it!" he says, slowly steering toward another street, away from Melody's apartment.

"Hey! Wait up, where did you get all the money to buy tha-" he shouts, before Vanilla gets lost in the crowd.

>Vanilla ends up spending a while walking around before he trots to Melody's house, making sure theres no sign of the creepy merchant. He trots inside smiling. "Melody, I'm hoooommmmeee!"

>You are now Melody.

...What does Melody do?
>>
>>29244351
We should congratulate the colt on his success, ask about any difficulties, organize the herbs, figure out what we're going to make, then show him how to make what we make as we make it?
>>
"Oh, hey little buddy! Where ya goin with all that stuff? Home? Want me to help you?" He grins, a bit creepily..
Oh? What of his grin. What the Stall pony's grin inherently creepy, or did Vanilla, from his perspective, found his smile to be creepy?
>>
>>29244351
That must be Vanilla with our stuff. Let's greet him.
>>
>>29244351
Awesome sauce. Let's ask Vanilla if he was successful. (Just a weird thought, but what if the bottles Vanilla snagged were umlabeled?)
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.