[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If it was up to (you), what would G5 be about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

If it was up to (you), what would G5 be about?
>>
>>29210905
(((Toys)))
>>
>>29210905
Same deal only next generation

Half the new mane 6 would be offspring of the old cast and half would just be new characters.

The Spike role would be replaced with a robot our cast finds in the first story arc.
>>
File: CANON FILLY GOING TO WAR.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CANON FILLY GOING TO WAR.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>29210905
Actual character and setting development with more mature themes.
>>
>>29210905
dragon ball super mlp crossover
>>
>>29210905
The same show except good.
>>
>>29210905
Twilights role becomes essentially what princess Celestias is and takes on flurry heart as her student, flurry heart despite being a god now must make new friends and descover the magic of profit. I mean friendship by making new friends in (insert village or town name) just outside of either canterlot or the crystal empire. Shining armor is just gone and its never really discussed as to why though implied that he died and it becomes a family of twilight and cadence essentially being two moms to cater to the feminazi crowd spike is now a grown dragon that occasionally shows up at the end or middle of episodes to "teach a lesson" that really is more of a gen 4 flashback with small bits of the main six we know and love to keep thier toy brand alive. I mean to give context and share friendship lessons
>>
Ponuts.
The world is ready for an adults only My Little Pony.
>>
>>29210905
A rehash of the themes and plots of g4 with the same characters, but colored different. Let's face it, g5 will be shit if it isn't the exact same thing as g4.
>>
File: Eyup.png (2KB, 43x13px) Image search: [Google]
Eyup.png
2KB, 43x13px
>>29210963
THIS
>>
>>29210905
>rape
>>
>>29210905
The exciting adventures of a cute and lovable mare on her long and erotic journey to self discovery.
>>
>>29210905
Applebloom
Sweetie Belle
Scootaloo
Babs Seed
Spike
and Nyx

There's the G5 M6.
>>
>>29210905
I'd go with Faust's idea she pitched a few times...

Multi-episode story arcs leading to a major villain for the season finale. Some episodes and/or mini arcs would revolve around a particular main character more than the others.
>>
>>29210905
I'd go for the prequel route:
The lives of Luna and Celestia
>>
File: 1413660677194.jpg (20KB, 338x430px) Image search: [Google]
1413660677194.jpg
20KB, 338x430px
>>29210905
i would go back to swarswirls time. he would be the main character and the show would follow his growth. back before celestia and luna rules, when there was an unsteady peace between 3 tribes of ponies, when the land was wild and untamed, before the north became the frozen north and they were all driven south to equestria. i want to see how the land got its shape. i want to see how starswirl set in motion events that had such a significant impact on history. i want to see where celestia and luna came from and why they are apparently the last natural alicorns.

theres no room on tv for lore building cartoons though.
>>
>>29213994
why did you post underswap papyrus
>>
File: TwiAndAnonJr.png (302KB, 1163x1024px) Image search: [Google]
TwiAndAnonJr.png
302KB, 1163x1024px
>>29210905
Twilight's kid, named [Blank] Sparkle and his/her friends.

Then the show is run like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure where each new gen is about the old protagonist's kid/grandkid with the old protagonist as a side character and everything getting weirder.
>>
>>29210922
Spike could be older and wiser, serving a sort of arbiter role
>>
>>29210905
I dunno. Just do an episode or two for every pony in ponyville. A slice of life from everyone's perspective. It'd be cute and that's good enough for me. I just need more cute ponies doing cute things.

Maybe G5 could be set in the future when the ponies of Equestria learned the truth of their existence and overthrew their royalty to found a republic designed to protect ponykind. Fuck ziggers, remove griffon. Equestria for all ponies, all ponies for Equestria! Get some Romanesque shit going on up in here.
>>
>>29210905
Dying and being dead.
>>
>>29210905
Years and years and years into the future, the sun and moon have spun around Earth with the almighty power and will of the Royal Sisters: Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. And alongside the mighty Princesses were two more, raised to power by their choosing. One was Princess Cadance: the Princess of Love. The other, Princess Twilight Sparkle, was the Princess of Magic and Friendship...and a little more.

See, the wise and smart Princess Twilight and her faithful friends had been sworn as the protectors of Equestria as they each became the Elements of Harmony. Together, they would release the potential of Honesty, Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Loyalty...and Magic. Together with their powers combined, they were an unbeatable force of altruistic nature--they were heroes. Many moons and suns went by under their watchful eye, and many a day and night was saved over the centuries as time went on.

Until one faithful day, that is...

1/?
>>
>>29216208
A darkness, ancient and evil from long ago before the first words, threatened to take over the Land, ending the reign of The Royal Sisters. Princess Cadance fought hard to protect the nation, but fell. As a last resort, something had to be done. So, with no Princess to move the sun, and with no Princess to move the moon, and no Princess to spread love, it was up to none other than the mighty elements to reclaim their land.

Uniting their powers, they fought long and hard against the darkness. Some said it went on for days, some for years, some for both at the same time as not even time was safe from being a battlefield for the last hope and the ancient evil.

Eventually, after fighting long and hard, the Elements of Harmony knew what must be done. Summoning all there power into one spell, they released the biggest spell known to existence--bigger than the concept of magic itself. This spell was so powerful, so magnificent that all that was done ill were mended despite the losses. The sun and moon could rise again, the will of love would continue to be shared, and friendship prevailed.
>>
File: 1458882015166.jpg (401KB, 1031x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1458882015166.jpg
401KB, 1031x1200px
>>29210905
Nazis winning the war
T. /pol/
>>
>>29216215
Alas, the victory was not without a very grave and great cost...

Once the darkness was defeated, the Elements were weakened, and the ponies who wore them, except for Princess Twilight Sparkle herself, had vanished--laid dormant inside their regalia to be used once again for another day. A day where they may be needed once more, each to be reborn for a new world, and for Princess Twilight Sparkle to not merely pass on her mantle of Princess of Magic...but a way to pass on from the existence she currently remains bonded to forced to no longer see her friends till her time has been done.

How’s that for a premise?
>>
File: outstanding.gif (972KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
outstanding.gif
972KB, 500x281px
>>29210905
It'd be some terminator shit where Celestia goes back and kills the roaches, stops Twilight from becoming an alicorn, and kills the fairly oddbaby.
>>
>>29213045
I'd love this. I hate the idea of season-long arcs where every episode is a continuation of the last, but arcs a few episodes long are fine.
>>
>>29210905
Another G1 or G3, with just a little improvement. Not even mending, that's what MLP was originally about. I don't want it to stay that way, but a break between lore-heavy series would be great.
>>
>>29216665
*memeing, rather
>>
>>29210934
Pffft good luck with making pony mature.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.