[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magicless Anonymous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 470
Thread images: 69

File: image.jpg (17KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 235x215px
We've had 2-3 threads and are definitely a general now edition.

>"It's ok if you can't do magic, Anon."
>"You are just a human after all."
>"Nobody expects anything like that out of you."
>"Just leave the hero work to us. We'll bring you back a souvenir."

Previous thread:
http://boards.4chan.org/mlp/thread/29109700#bottom
>>
>>29205410
I just stole your wings, where's your fucking god now, purple
>>
>>29205419
Generals are how we get green. You like green, don't you?
>>
>>29205419
It's a followup of a green story thread, no one knows how long it might last
>>
hurry up with the story m8
no pressure
>>
>>29205410
How is this different than any other AiE story?
>>
>>29205419
Generals come, generals go. It's not like there is an ever-increasing mountain of generals on the board.
>>
>>29205410
It should be called "you dudes let it die" edition.
>>
>>29205410
>>
>>29205871
It's not.
>>
>>29205871
It isn't. But since AiE has a post rate of one post every 3 hours, no one really goes there any more.

(You)s are the lifeblood of writefags. Without them, they'll stop writing and leave.
>>
>>29206469
>Without them, they'll stop writing and leave.
This. Whoever claims not to care about replies isn't being honest, either with the others or himself. It isn't even about wanting to receive praises, it's just knowing someone is reading your stuff.
>>
>Anon does the 'pull my finger off' trick.
>Twilight and the princesses freak out when Twi can't detect any magic being used.
>>
nein
>>
>>29205410
>But this is a fictional world. Is it not? Then if it is, I can learn magic in this world. So there. I'm already working my way to become a wizard soon.
>>
>>29207499
As a writefag, I can confirm this. I love (You)s. I absolutely hate not seeing replies. I like praise, but I like knowing that someone is just reading even more. The threads I've been in where people beg for green but never reply to write fans suck. I personally try to put a lot of meat in my stories so people can have fun discussing, predicting, or analyzing. Nobody ever does though.
>>
>>29209900
Absolutely. Not getting any reply is even worse than being told to fuck off. There is literally nothing more discouraging.

>The threads I've been in where people beg for green but never reply to write fans suck.
Pretty much. And they are a lot. This is why I've made only oneshots. I know I would just lose the drive after a few posts and drop the story otherwise. With prewritten things it's easier: write, post, and whatever happens, it doesn't matter anymore.
>>
>>29209965
And then you have threads like this that make you feel warm and fuzzy because people like your story enough to make new threads. Then they make you feel sad when the original story ends and someone else tries to start a story and it just bumps itself into oblivion and eventually peters out. We need to find a good balance here.
>>
>>29207734
>Anon 'magically' pulls a Bit out from a guard's ear
>Celly thinks the guard's been stealing from the royal coffers, has him thrown into a dungeon cell
>>
>>29211373
>Anon tries to explain it was a trick
>Celestia won't believe him
>He has to do the trick to her too to make her believe
>She thinks she's stealing from the coffers too and has herself thrown in the dungeon
>>
>>29197923

>The guards await you at the door of the castle.
>They’ve made it to standing in the doorway, but still not quite outside.
>They don’t even say goodbye as you leave since the argument they’re having on rock, paper, scissors is clearly more important.
>”I won. That means you go out first.”
>”That’s insane. You picked rock.”
>”No, I picked paper.”
>”That was clearly rock.”
>”Let’s try again.”
>”Rock, paper, scissors, magic missile!”
>”Ha! You picked rock!”
>”This is paper! You picked rock!”
>Should you tell them?
>No, they’ll figure it out eventually.
>You just want to go home and forget about today.
>The cold, hard dirt feels like concrete as you mosey through the town, eventually coming to your little cabin on the edge.
>In the pale moonlight, you’re able to just make out how ragged the path leading through the trees has gotten.
>You’ll have to cut those tomorrow.
>After making it inside, you motion to take off your jacket but stop short of unbuttoning.
>The fire has been dead for hours. It’s just as cold if not more so than outside.
>God damn it. You need to get one going before you catch a death of cold.
>With your jacket still on, you make way to the fireplace to fill it up.
>As you approach it, you pass by your small workstation in the livingroom.
>Your small candle has gone out, leaving some hardened wax on the candlestick that extends down like icicles onto one of your open notebooks.
>You grimace and go to remove it.
>Once there, you find yourself sitting down and reading through the rough draft of spells you had.
>Wow, what an idiot you were.
>How could you have ever thought that you would be able to understand this stuff?
>>
>>29212288

>You should just get rid of it.
>Destroy it all.
>Erase this part of your life.
>You grab a fresh pencil hold it to the page, ready to scrub out the runes.
>Your hand freezes.
>No, not cold freezes.
>Well yes, it’s also freezing from the cold, but mean frozen as in it won’t move.
>Alright, so maybe you’re not ready to erase it. You can still scribble it out though.
>You flip the pencil around and put it to the page.
>A few strokes later and you’ve made another rune.
>No, bad Anon. Scribble. Destroy the book.
>Before you know it, you’ve put down a dozen more runes and made a dozen more spells, each probably as incomplete and unfunctional as the one you had Twilight try.
>What are you doi--
>Suddenly it occurs to you what the problem is.
“Of course,” you exclaim.
>That’s where you went wrong.
>You’ve been writing runes from your own perspective!
>All these spells are what Anon would think were the basic components of a spell.
>You stupid fucking asshole. You don’t have magic. You don’t know jack shit about magic.
>Instead of writing them how you would, you should be thinking about it from another pony’s perspective!
>Your chair topples over as you burst out of it and practically fly across the living room, aiming for the pile of donated books still held against the wall.
>The most powerful artifacts in the book you borrowed from Twilight were made by a few very specific ponies.
>If you could find some books on them, learn enough about them, then just maybe you could put yourself in their mindset and make something worthwhile.
>Let’s see. Not this one. Not this one either.
>Nope.
>You doubt Magic Missile for Dummies would be of any help here.
>>
>>29212298

>Ah ha!
>My Mistakes, an autobiography by J.R.R. Ponykin, creator of the Self Propelled Wagon.
>City on a Hill, an autobiography by Quickwind Winthrop, creator of several small artifacts and the Never Ending Inkwell.
>Into the Fray, a biography on Blackmane XIV, creator of thirty seven different artifacts and writer of a whole class of runes.
>>
>>29212305

>One month later.

>Your palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy.
>There’s no vomit on your sweater yet.
>There better fucking not be either. This is expensive fabric you had to gather specially for Rarity to make it with.
>Why on God’s green Earth you thought it would be a good idea to wear your good sweater out to the Everfree is beyond you.
>”Jump, you pussy!”
“Why did we come out here?!”
>”I wanted to play some hoofball, but you insisted on coming out here to find a book!”
“You should have talked me out of it!”
>”You threatened to kill me!”
“I say a lot of stupid shit!”
>Fucking hell.
>Staring at Greymane on the other side of what’s probably a thirty foot drop in the middle of a broken down piece of shit castle is not how you planned on spending your Sunday.
>”Jump! You’ve got nothing to lose!”
“Oh, that’s bullshit!”
>You clutch the wrapped up object in your arms closer to your chest.
>Within the tight gauze wrap is a small book that you deemed important enough to come all the way out here to get.
>Of course you weren’t stupid enough to come into the Everfree alone, so you talked Greymane into it as well.
>While he’s not the most skilled unicorn, he is probably the only one who would have come along with you.
>Alright, Anon. Let’s analyze the situation.
>You’re in the deep innards of what would have been Twilight’s castle had a crystal one made of hardened magic hadn’t popped out of the ground.
>The floor you’re standing on is about as stable as your relationship with your mother.
>There’s a good thirteen foot hole in the floor keeping you from reaching your partner in crime.
>How did you even get across this the first time?
>Oh, right. The floor was still there the first time.
“You just had to throw that rock, didn’t you?”
>”It needed to be done.”
“You’ve destroyed a piece of history.”
>”And you’re stealing one. Who’s going to tattle first?”
>Fucking smartass.
>>
>>29212316

>Alright, alright, fine. Let’s do.
>Fucking jump.
>What other way is there?
>You back away from the hole about twenty feet, reentering the room in which you found this treasure.
>Breathe, Anon. You can do this.
>In three, two, one.
>Ok, that was a just a test.
>This is the the real one.
>In three, two, one and a half, one and a fourth, one.
>Any second now.
>Fuck, you waited too long and psyched yourself out.
>”Any day now!”
“I’m working on it!”
>You really don’t want to die today.
>Ok, fuck it. Run!
>You kick off the floor and break into a dead run.
>The distance between you and the gap closes in a second and you kick off the edge, soaring into the air.
>Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, you’ve made a terrible mistake.
>You’re going to fucking die.
>The hole, right underneath you, threatens to swallow you whole.
>Time slows down to a crawl.
>It’s as if it takes an eternity to move even one inch forward.
>Wind rushes through your beard, pulls on your clothes, and freezes the sweat on your face.
>No, it hasn’t frozen your sweat. The sweat has just gone cold.
>As you near the other side of the pit, you extend your legs to meet the solid floor.
>Come on, don’t miss.
>If you land this, you’ll totally go religious.
>>
>>29212329

>Whamo!
>Your feet slam into the floor.
>In one motion, you throw all your weight forward and clear the pit totally.
>You crash into Greymane and topple him over.
>Ha! You did it!
>And all on your own too.
>The stallion squirms underneath you, griping about something or other.
>Fuck him.
>You roll off the pony and begin to kiss the floor despite the dirt and dust covering it.
>”Dude, that’s fucked.”
>Heavens above, you’ve never been so happy to be not dead before.
>”Alright, let’s get out of here now. You got your stupid book.”
“It’s not stupid.”
>”What is it anyway?”
>You get your feet under you and dust yourself off.
“I’m bored. Let’s blow this popsicle stand.”
>”Yeah, let’s.”
>You two move through the maze like castle and finally find your exit.
>He shivers as the frosty air meets his thin coat.
“Should have brought a jacket.”
>”I should have brought boots is what I should have done.”
>There’s snow covering the forest floor.
>It crunches underneath your feet and his hooves as you walk.
“Too little, too late.”
>”I didn’t have to come out here, you know.”
“I know, but you chose to.”
>”I’ll never know why.”
“Piss off. You had fun and you know it.”
>The path back to Ponyville is illuminated by what sun breaks through the dead trees above.
>Lucky for you, there are no monsters along the way either.
>Unlike on Earth where only some animals hibernated, in Equestria, every animal hibernates for the winter.
>Every animal except the obvious, of course.
>>
>>29212341

>If there were any big bads to worry about, you’d have had to postpone this trip to a later date.
>You’re man enough to admit you got totally lucky with that manticore. Going up against another monster would be the end of you.
“Hey,” you spout, breaking the quiet between you two after a few minutes. “Have you been working on your telekinesis?”
>”Of course I have.”
“What can you move?”
>”I’ve leveled up to a pencil.”
“You’re the worst unicorn ever.”
>”Eat a dick.”
>Also the end of Greymane.
>”While we’re on the topic, the girls wanted me to ask you if you were free later.”
“What does that have to do with you being the most incompetent unicorn I’ve ever met?”
>”Are you free or not?”
“For what?”
>”I’m not supposed to tell you Applejack is hosting a little get-together for Hearthswarming.”
“You mean pony Christmas.”
>”No, I mean Hearthswarming.”
“Christmas.”
>”That’s not even a thing.”
>Your interest in this conversation is going down by the second.
>”So are you coming or do I tell them you have a cold again?”
>Well, it is Christmas. You shouldn’t be so distant.
>But then again, you haven’t talked to the girls in a while anyway. Does one more day really make a difference?
>”Hey, anyone home?”
“Whatever, I’ll come. What time?”
>”Seven sharp.”
>Seven thirty it is.
>>
>>29212349

>It’s a half an hour walk back to Ponyville that’s filled with idle chat.
>When you reach the town border, you two begin to head your separate ways.
>Before he can make it too far, you call out to Greymane.
“So I’ll see you there?”
>”Unless you plan on visiting me earlier.”
“Why would I do that?”
>”To ask me on another stupid fucking adventure and try to get us killed again.”
“You make it sound like you don’t enjoy it when I do that.”
>”I could do without the weekly suicide missions.”
“We haven’t died yet.”
>”Yeah, ok. Bye.”
“Bye.”
>You head off to your own home just as it begins to snow.
>The flakes are light and fluffy and get stuck in your beard.
>Several ponies stop to wave hi to you, which you return out of politeness.
>The tone around here really has changed since that day.
>There was once a time where you would have considered that a good thing.
>Now, though, not at all.
>You’ll earn this though.
>One day, some time far down the road, you’ll earn their praise.
>Your cabin sits where it always does, right behind a row of trees on the edge of town.
>A shiver runs up your arm as you grab the icy doorknob and turn it, forcing the kinky thing open.
>Snow falls into your house, landing mostly on the welcome mat.
>You step inside and remove your boots, then head over to the fireplace, careful not to knock over any of the small piles of books along the way.
>There’s a very specific path you have to take.
>After loading up the fireplace with some seasoned logs, you light her up and sink back into your comfy red chair.
>There’s a cold cup of coffee sitting on a rather tall stack of books beside you.
>Should you leave that next to the fire to warm up?
>>
>>29212353

>You lift the cup up to your mouth and take a hesitant sip.
>Eh, it’s alright.
>Tilting your head back, you take a generous gulp of the stuff and set it back down.
>Now to get to the good shit.
>You begin to undo the gauze covering your most recent asset.
>What’s revealed is a hefty, brown leather book with a beautiful painting on the front.
>You’re not an expert in ancient Equestrian, but from what you can manage to make out, it’s about exactly what you’re hoping for.
>You open it up to the first page and give it a blow, sending a wave of dust off into the air.
>It gets up in your nose and encourages a sneeze.
>No, they always come in threes.
>Three sneezes later, you’re wiping your nose on your sleeve and begin to read.
>Ah, wonderful.
>A memoir by Starswirl the Bearded on how he crafted his magical artifacts.
>This is just the kind of inspiration you needed.
>A look into the mind of one of the greatest sorcerers in Equestrian history should certainly help you to understand these damned things.

I'm honestly surprised someone went and made a new thread for this. It really brings a tear to my eye. Here's to all you late night dear readers.
For anyone who is new and wants to catch up on the story or anyone who has been following along and wants to relive the magic, here's a fully 100% super duper updated pastebin http://pastebin.com/5ECNnjxF
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 595x528px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 595x528px
Gud update, man.

Really, this thread was made for your story. I don't agree with it being a general.
>>
>>29213331
Keep it alive you fucks
>>
Don't you die on me
>>
>>29212377
still waiting for more.
>>
>>29214451
Bruh it's 9 in the morning
>>
>>29207734
>>29211373
>>29212178

I need more like this.
>>
>>29214750
Cute Celestia or cute ponies?
>>
>>29207734
> Anon tries to use some basic parlor tricks to convince the ponies he can do magic as well
> This includes a cheap trick where he covers an object with a piece of cloth and dramatically uncovers it to pretend it has vanished, when it's just hidden behind his back
> Trixie takes a liking to him and both decide to travel together as a magician duo, combining both of their skills into a single magic show
> They even take turns pulling from Trixie's wagon
> Their show is a success because no pony can understand the logic behind of Anon's painfully simple yet mindfucking parlor tricks
> Then during a visit to the Crystal Kingdom shit hits the fan
> All fans
> Chrysalis attacks the kingdom using an anti magic gizmo that render everyone defensless before her army
> Her plan is kidnapping Flurryheart and use her as an infinite source of love while she also corrupts her into becaming a tool of pony destruction
> The ultimate revenge against Cadence and ponykind, and there's nothing they can do since their magic has been blocked
> Suddenly Trixie and Anon sneak by and sweep Flurryheart away while Chrysalis is busy gloating
> They are quickly cornered and ordered to hand over the baby alicorn
> Then Anon rips Twixie's cape off and covers Flurryheart with it, claiming he will use his magic to send the filly to a safe place where Chrysalis will never find her
> Chrysalis laughs because all magic has been blocked, even the allmighty Alicorn magic. So what could a pitful monkey like Anon do?
>Anon does the fake vanishing trick and dramatically shows how Flurryheart has there no more
> Chrysalis is horrified and soon her entire army falls into pure panic
> "How...? How is this possible? Who are you...? WHAT are you...?
> The Changeling army runs away shitting itself in fear, dragging a nearly catathonic Chrysalis with them
> Anon's magic is beyond their comphrension and they don't want to fuck with an enemy they cannot read or predict
> Anon's bullshit saved everyone.
>>
>>29212377
Nice update, thanks!
>>
>>29216224
I'm going to go watch Willow now. Thanks anon.
>>
>>29217375
I was about to nickname Anon as Madmartiganon but I thought it was going to be too much.

Glad you liked it, btw.
>>
>>29214917
Cute confused ponies.
>>
>>29218287
It was the final scene that gave it away.
>>
>>29207734
>>29211373
>>29212178
>>29216224
I find this story very interesting because it shows the journey of a character we can all relate to on some level. In the beginning, Anon is most assuredly depressed that he is so alienated from the other ponies. To make up for this, he hides it behind a mask of humor. Obviously he would have never meant for the finger pull off trick to go anywhere, but it did. It got him respect. This new connection to the ponies filled him with confidence and gave him the will to perform for even the Princesses. Surely you've all felt that before. Success at something, even small, can fill us all with such pride that we think we can take on the world. Of course then you have to live with the results after, those being that you were never really good in the first place. Anon's actions led to the imprisonment of two ponies, likely filling him with great regret that eventually forced him to flee the cities with Trixie, fooling himself the whole way thinking it was his choice of adventure and not him running from his problems. From there on, it's a story of redemption. A man with a past as dark as Anon's using the tricks that destroyed his life to save the world. It's such a moving story, really.
>>
>>29219263
Truly brings a tear to my eye.
>>
File: 1474431910645.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474431910645.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
What is bump?
>>
>>29216224
> Anon fakes some magic tricks to try fitting on pony society
> The ponies understand the tricks' pathetically easy nature but they refuse to accept their weird friends would be so stupid as to try passing them as real magic
> It doesn't help that Anon's weird body gives him a whole new array of blind spots to use on his parlor tricks, so the ponies actually never see how he's hiding stuff or revealing whatever he had already hidden under his sleeve, etc.
> Therefore, they all decide Anon's tricks are real magic and desperately try to understand the source of their absurdly simple magic power, without any sucess because there's no magic to understand in the first place.
> They all believe Anon can make coins appear out of nowhere and they immediately beg him to not use that spell anymore of he will destroy their economy by introducing too much money, money that isn't backuped by Canterlot's gold reserves.
> They are also terrified when he makes things appear from behind of their ears, what if he messes up the spell and they end with a pen or a coin embedded in their skulls?
> And how the heck is he able to use his simple spells without creating a visible aura or releasing energy they could detect?
> Anon could be behind of any random pony and use their magic without any way for them to know until it's too late!

Meanwhile, Anon has given up at trying to explain things to those overthinking ponies and is now just rolling with it.
>>
>>29220769
> Anon is on the gemstone quarries, helping Rarity and Spike to dig out gems
> It's a fun thing to do, actually. Plus he gets to keep a few for himself and even if they don't have much monetary value, they look nice hanging from strings on Anon's porch.
> Suddenly, a group of vicious-looking Diamond Dogs appear and demand the surprised trio to hand over their entire gemstone haul.
> The biggest and meanest dog waves a huge, rusty axe around and growls, saying that unless they stay silient and collaborate, they will get some limbs chopped off.
> Anon does the "pull my finger off" trick and then the "got your nose" on himself (he uses his other hand to cover his face) to prove he's not afraid of the dog's threats.
> The dogs shit themselves in horror at this freaky guy who can tear off pieces of his own body and not care about it.
> Rarity faints, Spike barely stays on his feet and with a faint voice berates at anon for using that horrible magic spell even after everyone begged him to not use it anymore
> The dogs immediately run away in horror
> "A spell that rips pieces off of somebody's... body? We can't deal with something like that!"
> The day is saved and the gemhunting trio can go back to Ponyville unrobbed, but the tales of Anon's weird magic spells grow bigger and scarier after Rarity and Spike tell everyone how Anon saved them.
>>
File: Dumbledalton.jpg (71KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Dumbledalton.jpg
71KB, 500x750px
>>29205410
I might not have magic, but I do have chemistry, which is pretty damn close.
>>
Bemp
>>
>>29221390
Isnt desyr paying money like that illegal?
>>
>>29222439
Wow fuck me.
*Destroying money like that
>>
>>29222483
Yes, technically, but I don't think that people will really care desu

Unless they're a judge, or a very strict Police Officer
>>
>>29222773
>desu

I forgot about the stupid fuckin changes
>>
>>29222778
Smh desu senpai
>>
>>29220934
>Anon is sitting on a bench
> It's a nice, cozy day
> Cozier than usual thanks to the awesome cashmere vest Rarity made for him
> And nicer than usual thanks to this bomb-ass sandwich he just bought at Sugarcube Corner
> It's the best sandwich ever, Mrs. Cake really outdid herself this time
> While Anon keeps eating his sandwich, Twilight drops by and asks him if he can answer a few questions regarding his strange magic
> Then she raises an eyebrow and remindes Anon that his beautiful cashmere vest is getting full of breadcrumbs
> Anon quickly rubs his hands on it to sweep the crumbs away and prepares himself for another round of dumb questions he has already answered several times before
> "Okay, first of all, how can you summon magic energy without making it detectable and..."
> Twilight looks so serious that Anon can't help himself from trying to joke with her
> Boop her nose
> CRACK-ZAP! (Scared horse noises)
> Oh, right. Cashemere and rubbing = mild static electricity shock
> Twilight stares at Anon, amazed and then starts writing notes like crazy
> "Can summon elemental electricity energy at will, and still makes it undetectable"
> Turns out ponies don't know what static electricity is.
> With them always touching the ground barehooved and all that, their bodies never have a chance to store any static charge
> So the stories about Anon's weird magic abilities keep growing aven if he doesn't want to
> Ponies.
>>
Boxed best birdpone bump, bitches
>>
File: 8746492424928.png (279KB, 887x1023px) Image search: [Google]
8746492424928.png
279KB, 887x1023px
>>29223648
Forgot the image, so now I've made myself look like more of a faggot
>>
>>29222483
>>29222773
The money isn't actually burning, that's why is so cool to demonstrate.
>>
File: 1468231044520.gif (283KB, 422x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468231044520.gif
283KB, 422x300px
>>29220268
Baby don't sage me, don't sage me, no more.
>>
>>29205427
Obviously fucking not if he's complaining in the first place.
>>
Page 10 bump
>>
>>29222782
Tbh
>>
>>29212377
More coming sometime tonight.
>>
>>29219263
>>29219475
Or...

Or, just hear me out...

Or, its just stupid horses.
>>
>>29226711
What's wrong with analyzing greentext for deep meaning? English teachers look into shit all the time and find stuff that isnt there. Every once in a while they find an author that actually meant to put that stuff there and it's good.
>>
File: blue.jpg (59KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
blue.jpg
59KB, 500x471px
>>29226822
>>
>>29226846
>In Great Expectations Dickens uses light to show a characters journey such as Magwitch starting out by hiding in the shadows and eventually ending as an old man sitting in a ray of light because he redeemed himself
>Other instances of light used this way
>English teachers also happen to teach this
>Farewell to Arms uses water to symbolise change and death and you can see this since every section ends with it raining (there were big changes) or every time an important character does it starts to rain
>English teachers teach this too
Sometimes it lines up
>>
>>29224207
>that twilight in the back
>>
>>29212377

>Apparently you need some kind of magic circle to place the objects in, but he doesn’t explicitly explain how to make the circle.
>Of course.
>You swear to God, being a cryptic shitlord was the standard hobby for ancient ponies.
>”You darn foals better get off my lawn before some mysterious fate that you may or may not enjoy befalls you at some undisclosed point in your lives!”
>Grumbling, you push through the page, looking for anything that might help you.
>It’s really just a lot of stuff you’ve pulled from some other sources already.
>The object has to be inscribed with the runes, a physical form of magic must be applied to it, there’s some chanting, bla bla bla.
>Where’s the fucking circle?
>Angrily, you flip the pages and graze each one.
>Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing.
>Why the fuck did you even go out to get this damned thing?
>You should have known it’d be nothing. Starswirl is famous for being cun--oh wait, there it is.
>He was kind enough to draw you a picture that’s only half smudged out.
>Well, you know, that’s not too bad. You can work with that.
>Maybe Starswirl wasn’t so bad afterall.
>>
>>29228993

>So it looks to be a fairly thin circle. Actually, two circles--a big one and a little one containing some symbols within them.
>You can make out half of them, but the others are lost with the smudging.
>Where did you leave your pencil?
>Is it all the way over on your work table?
>Hell no, you’re not going all the way over there.
>There’s got to be a writing utensil nearby.
>You feel around you, digging your hand underneath the cushion, but find nothing.
>The immediate area around you also proves barren.
>Well shit.
>The next minute, you’re fumbling around your table, moving papers and scrolls to find a proper pencil or pen.
>Luckily, you happen across a sharpie.
>It’s not exactly the penman’s choice, but it will work.
>By the way, what an amazing coincidence that Equestria has sharpies too.
>Where were you?
>Ah, yes.
>You produce a blank sheet of paper and begin to copy the image as best you can, careful not to screw up the symbols.
>It looks alright.
>By that, you of course mean it’s utter trash.
>”Alright” is synonymous with gutter filth if you’re messing with something as crucial as magic symbols.
>Time to try it again.
>After scribbling out the bad version, you start on a new copy of the original picture.
>And then another, followed by another, then another, until you finally have something that looks exactly like the original picture because that’s exactly what it is.
>Nobody said you couldn’t trace.
>Now back to the book.
>Content with your current scribbles, you’re able to relax and read regularly.
>>
>>29229003

>Without the pressing matter of the circle on your mind, there’s actually some good information in here.
>Starswirl explains how he learned to cope with his own magical power and how he came to find his purpose past his cutie mark.
>Funny, you think. The way Starswirl explains it all reminds you of your father.
>He would sit you down and tell you all about when “I was a boy, I had to walk three miles to school and they didn’t care if it was snowing or not.”
>Starswirl is very as-a-matter-of-fact when he isn’t talking about magic.
>The best way to explain it would be if Hemingway and Fitzgerald got together and wrote a book by each authoring one chapter at a time.
>It makes trying to pull the useful information out somewhat difficult but at least entertaining if that makes any sense.
>In one of the Fitzgerald sections, he goes into the making of the circle.
>It’s about what you would expect.
>Draw some circles in the dirt, put the symbols in, make sure they match this exact order.
>Wait just a second.
>You lean close to the page to make sure you’re not missing some word.
>”And so of all variations I have attempted, it is these last few that I do invest my dreams and form the complete the spell.”
>Jackpot.
>Mary mother of Christ, this is wonderful.
>Giggling like a schoolgirl, you slide back into your chair and stare at the ceiling.
>At last, you’ve finally done it. The secrets of spell binding are right within your hands, just ripe for the picking.
>No more struggling to find dead ends in stolen scrolls and pilfered tomes.
>No more adventuring out into the world on a thin lead hoping to tie the loose end.
>No more pencils, no more books, no more teacher’s dirty looks.
>Or something.
>No more sunlight either.
>It must be nighttime.
>Probably past seven.
>On Christmas.
>Oh fuck.
>>
>>29229018

>You leap out of your chair and make a mad dash out the door.
>Jesus, Anon, open the damn thing first.
>You fumble with the knob, open up the front door, promptly lock it, and run off.
>Shit, forgot your jacket.
>You turn back and try to open up, only to find you’ve locked the door.
>Where are your keys?
>Oh, right, on your worktable.
>Well that’s just grand.
>An inner debate on whether you should break a window with a rock sparks up inside you, but you determine it’s better to do that after the party rather than to leave an open window while you’re gone.
>Sure it’s Ponyville but, fuck, you never know.
>It’s like your father always said.
>”Trust only in the fact that you can’t trust and you’ll be safe from everyone.”
>Words to selectively live by.
>A brisk wind sends a shiver down your spine, prompting you to get some blood pumping and head out.
>Over the hills and through the snow, to Applejack’s barn you go.
>You sure know the way, you went there one day.
>Was that the right left to take?
>Over the hills and through the snow, to the wrong side of town you go.
>Your shoes are now wet, some cider you’ll get, if to Applejack’s barn you head.
>Over the hills and through the snow, this is probably the right way to go.
>You’ve taken the turn, your lungs do now burn.
>Where are the damned street lights?
>Over the hills and through the snow, to Applejack’s barn you go.
>It’s there just in sight on this winter night.
>About fucking time, amirite?
>>
>>29229025

>There’s only some light breaking through the windows, so at least you know there’s something going on in there.
>You trudge through the tundra, curing yourself for not grabbing your boots.
>There better be a fire in there you can dry off next to.
>Yeah, a fire in a barn full of hay.
>You’re just full of good ideas tonight, aren’t you?
>You raise your fist and bang on the door, overpowering what jolly tunes Pinkie has going on inside.
>It’s not too long before the massive door flies open, revealing Applejack herself.
>”Howdy there, Anon! C’mon in!”
“Nice to see you, AJ,” you oblige her.
>After closing the door behind you, she trots up and waves her hoof about, displaying the entirety of the barn to you.
>It actually looks a lot nicer than you remember it.
>The room is brightly lit, playing off the yellow hues of the hay pushed to the walls.
>From the ceiling hang little Christmas ornaments and streamers that totally aren’t Christmas but fucking are.
>In the center of the barn is a very long table that most of the guests surround if they’re not out dancing somewhere else.
>At least there’s not poop anywhere. You’ll give her that.
>”Here at Sweet Apple Acres, we go’in put all our eggs in a basket. Any job worth startin’s worth finishin’. Ain’t that raht, Big Mac?”
>”Eey--”
“Don’t even say it.”
>She leads you to the snack table decked out with apple treats from apple fritters to apple pies.
>You don’t think you’ve ever seen as many apple-themed foods in your life.
>”Now, ah don’ want you’ta get the wrong ahdeer here, but Anon, I’ll be right honest with ya. Ya look lahk a stiff wind’a knock you plum on your rear. Help yerself to the snacks, little feller. Ah’ll go whip up some more ifin you’re burnin’ through ‘em.”
>Did you just get the talk?
“Gee, thanks, Applejack.”
>>
>>29229029

>”Ah’m just lookin’ out fer ya. Now c’mon, Anon! Let’s enjoy the party!”
>Woo hoo.
>You walk around the place and say your hello’s.
>Rarity is quite appalled at the shape your sweater is in.
>”Oh, darling, what have you been doing with yourself?”
“Man stuff. You wouldn’t get it.”
>”I should hope not! Such behavior only leads to the tarnish and ruination of good clothing. Oh, you simply must let me patch that up for you, deary.”
“It’s fine. Thank you, though.”
>”Oh no no no. I insist.”
>The warm item is pulled off your body by a blue magic haze.
>The barn is warmer than outside for sure, but you’re still not super keen to have lost a layer so crucial to your comfort.
>”I am the element of generosity, after all.”
“Oh, really? I would have thought that was all behind you once the elements were pulled into the earth to make Twilight’s castle.”
>”The thought is still there.”
“Well I appreciate the thought, but I’m fine.”
>Quickly, you snatch the sweater from her and put it back on.
>Good thing you did that when you did. Your nipples were already forming a revolt.
>Alright, who’s next?
>You eye the room and spot Rainbow Dash and Pinkie doing something in the corner.
>It looks like a dance, but whatever it is, you’re not the least bit interested in engaging in conversation with them.
>Who else?
>You could talk to Fluttershy.
>Or not.
>There’s also Big Mac.
>He seems like a pretty cool guy that you could talk to and get away from pretty quickly.
>Ha ha, good joke, Anon.
>Well what about Twilight?
>Hell fucking no.
>Greymane?
>You crane your neck and search around for him but fail to spot the stallion anywhere.
“You son of a bitch,” you mumble.
>Well, at least the snack table is inviting.
>>
>>29229041

>You find shelter there and pick up one of the apple fritters.
>Your mouth waters as you bring it closer to your face.
>Oh, how the aroma wafts from it and flows into your nose, wrapping around your brain and filling your thoughts with apples.
>Apples.
>Applejack.
>”Help yerself, little feller,” she echos in your mind.
>A stiff wind. Yeah right.
>You set the treat down and cross your arms defiantly, refusing to eat if only to spite her.
>Why the hell did you come here? You barely like anyone and the only person you can tolerate is probably going to be a stumbling drunk whining about the holiday blues or something.
>Oh wait, you remember. You were lied to.
>”Hey, Anon.”
“Oh God dammit.”
>”Wassup?”
>You sigh and try to ignore the purple pony princess mere inches from you.
>She leans close, her breath overpowering the delectable apple treats as it assaults your senses.
>Well, assault is a strong word. It doesn’t actually smell that bad itself, it’s just the context of the smell throws you off.
>”Hey, hey, Anon.”
“Hi, Twilight.”
>”So what’s up? It’s been a week, you know.”
“Yeah.”
>”You know, a girl might get the wrong idea if you ignore her. You know.”
“I’m not ignoring you per say. I’ve just been preoccupied.”
>”Too preoccu--” her voice trails off.
>She stares into the distance, like something far more important is happening a thousand yards away.
>Before her eyes develop a film, she seems to snap back to reality.
>”To preoccupied for friends?”
“Are you ok?”
>”I’m fine,” she says. “I’m so amazing that I don’t even remember being locked in my room on Hearthswarming as a filly.”
“Ok, bye.”
>”No, wait, I think I messed up. That’s the wrong line.”
>>
>>29229050

>You’ll have to strangle Applejack for letting Twilight near the special cider.
>She gets tipsy on the fucking dandelion water these ponies call beer, let alone the real deal hard shit like from back home.
>Someone has to help you.
>You look around the room for assistance.
>Rarity and Applejack are arguing about something.
>Big Mac is still over there being Big Mac. You don’t know what horrifying images are running through his mind but you shudder to imagine holding a conversation with anyone whose face looks like that.
>That leaves you with three options and you’re almost fifty percent sure two of them are actually having sex.
“Fluttershy!”
>The pegasus looks over, wide eyed from your shout.
“Come here!”
>”No, Anon, we’re going to settle this right now. Friend to friend. Man to mare. Mono e mona. Mana. Something with an M.”
>Fluttershy skimpers over and mumbles something that you assume was some form of “hello”.
“Fluttershy, Twilight here was just telling me about animal experimentation and how it’s a viable field of science.”
>”Twilight!”
>”That’s not what I was talking about!”
“But it’s true, right?”
>”I mean, well, of course. Something has to be tested before ponies, right?”
>”Twilight, that’s awful!”
“Yeah, you tell her.”
>And time to escape.
>Flawless, Anon.
>Well this was a bust.
>You’re tempted to just go home right now.
>At least there you can be cold in private.

That's all I have for now. I'll be back with more soon. I don't mean soon as in tonight, of course. I mean like...soon. The usual. Anyway, we're past the 70 page point now as far as my word program is concerned. I knew we'd make it past 10 for these couple of paragraphs.
>>
>>29229079
awesome
>>
bemp
>>
>>29229079
Nice update, loving the story so far
>>
bamp
>>
>>29229079
Smooth.
>>
Bimp
>>
>>29231667
There are more words in the English language than bump
>>
>>29231821
Bounce.
>>
>>29231821
thingamajig
>>
Since Sea Urchin is away, I thought I'd try making my own green.

>"It's ok if you can't do magic, Anon," Twilight tells you.
>She smiles, as do all the other rainbow colored ponies behind her.
>"You are just a human after all. Nobody expects anything like that out of you."
>Of course. It always comes down to this, doesn't it?

>You grin and wish the girls good luck on their adventure
>God damn it, this is pathetic
>Your face swaps to a grimace as you turn around
>Being protected by a couple of pastel horses, what a load of bullshit
>You walk to the Twilight's Castle, you told her you'd read for the rest of the day
>Because what else can a human like you do?
>She's been acting like a fucking babysitter to you since you got to this world
>All because ponies are blessed with magic and humans aren't
>It's like a secondary life force for them
>And it manifests itself in different ways, all very obvious
>Unicorns can use it to exert their will upon the world around them
>Earth ponies use it for feats of great strength and stamina
>Pegasi use it to manipulate clouds and other weather phenomenon as well as carry themselves on the winds
>It turns out, humans were not unheard of in Equestria
>They were discovered around when ponies developed written history, although they were quickly wiped out due to a small population, the Great Unicorn War, and the harsh winters of Equestria
>You had read some legends though, of Sun Wukong, the king of the humans
>They say that he hid away from the his kingdom when it fell, taking a rare and powerful artifact with him
>He had crafted it by enslaving hundreds of unicorns, and that no pony, diamond dog, or griffon could ever hope to operate it
>You open the door to your room in the castle, which you had only because you were technically the human ambassador, which is just Twilight's way of showing you pity in your opinion
>>
File: Celestia_defeated_S02E26.png (790KB, 1281x711px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_defeated_S02E26.png
790KB, 1281x711px
>>29229079
Good update!
>>29232379
Interesting start, keep going.

Remember: even Alicorn magic can fail you, especially when you need it.
>>
>>29232379
>It's been weeks since you formulated this plan
>You're going to find the abandoned kingdom of the humans, grab that artifact, and...
>Well, you haven't really thought about what you'll do once you have the artifact
>You don't even know what it is
>It could just be an apple that regenerates as far as you know
>Even if it's not something that lets you shoot lasers out of your eyes, it'll still show everybody you're not as frail as they think!
>You grab the backpack filled with all the stuff you'd need for your journey
>Trail food, canned food, a Minotaur style can opener...
>You had to buy a lot of things made for minotaurs and get them altered
>Regardless, you also had a magic torch, a lighter, and everything you'd need for your standard camp
>Along with Ol' Faithful, the best woodcutting ax on Sweet Apple Acres
>And by that, you mean the only one
>Back when Granny Smith was young, they had a strapping young minotaur working for them
>Her words, not yours
>He cleared the entire field, she was transfixed by his sweaty, bulky body
>And then they went to bed in seperate rooms and Granny Smith waited until marriage like a good filly does
>She blurted out that ending when Applebloom walked in the room
>Either way, you didn't like the idea of Granny Smith getting some minota-
>Derailing that train of thought manually, you haul your backpack onto your back and leave the room
>You pull out a map and a compass, and leave Ponyville

>This was an awful idea
>Why did you decide to take the Everfree Forest as a shortcut again?
>Oh yeah, because you're lazy and stupid
>You dodge the living root that snatches at your left leg
>Jumping into a poorly executed roll, you manage to avoid the timberwolf that has been chasing you for the last 5 minutes
>Sitting on your ass, you rub your head softly as the timberwolf stares you straight in the eyes
>It pounces towards you, jaws open, and you barely manage to catch it's jaws with your hands
>>
>>29229041
I thought the elements here meant all the periodic table and thought that Twilight's castle was a haphazard conglomerate of every element on the periodic table.
>>
File: 1476837442655.png (140KB, 737x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476837442655.png
140KB, 737x1024px
>>29233602
I dig where you're going with this, mate
>>
do the bump
>>
>>29233602
This story has two good writefriends now, we have been blessed!
>>
Thread, it's like 1 in the morning. Why are you hanging out on page 9?
>>
>>29233602
Write faster, slave.
>>
PAGE NINE IS NOT FINE
Also anon needs to succeed and get a good end.
>>
>>29229079
I don't know what to make of it anymore. Anon acts more and more like a resentful bitchy teenager, really.
>>
>>29237314
He's just having an episode.
>>
>>29237314
Obsession is not a sign of a healthy mind
He is literally going insane if he isn't already
>>
>>29238218
Yes, I think it's even more accurate.
>>
Bump out of fucking nowhere
>>
>>29233602
>You begin screaming as the timberwolf fights to rip into you
>Your adrenaline kicks in even harder than before, giving you retard-like strength
>You grit your teeth, still screaming through them, as you exert force on the creatures jaws
>Pushing in opposite directions, you manage to separate the creatures head in two
>The action and the blood loss leave you tired, and you flop backwards, timberwolf tooth still impaling your hand
>Time to rest for a couple minutes
>You pull the bits of wood out of your hand carefully, pulling out some gauze and anti-septic from your backpack
>Even though ponies may be backwards in some ways, they've at least got proper medical supplies
>After collecting the supplies that fell out of your backpack during the run, you continue through the forest
>Several days later you arrive at a settlement on the edge of the Everfree
>You had massively underestimated how long it would take you to go through there
>You thought your natural human toughness could help you face magical creatures
>Turns out natural human toughness doesn't mean shit to magically imbued monsters
>Go figure
>A sign at the entrance of the town reads "Hoovesdale - In Development"
>Currently it just looks like a way smaller Ponyville, except with darker wood for the buildings
>You guess they used wood from the Everfree for the town
>You couldn't even dent those trees with your axe
>You had to rely on fallen twigs and branches to start your fires
>Thank god the area's climate isn't too humid to have dry branches
>You enter the town, earning stares from construction workers and townspeople
>A sign reading "General's Store" signals where you need to head
>You pull out a sack of bits, your "allowance" from Twilight saved up over weeks
>Basically just your welfare
>At first you refused to be a government leech, but once you figured out your expedition wouldn't get any funding due to some significant hiring bias in Ponyville, you had basically no choice
>>
File: just read it.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
just read it.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
>>29205410
>no pastebins in OP
If you have a pastebin, then reply to this post and next time it will be added to the OP message.

Or make a pastebin. Pls. It's a shame when greens disappear.
>>
File: Just 4 U.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Just 4 U.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>29238793
That momenth when you re doing something important but memes call upon you
>>
>>29239443
Writefag here, here's my pastebin

http://pastebin.com/RCnBBA90
>>
File: 1263274078409.jpg (18KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1263274078409.jpg
18KB, 366x380px
>>29209900
>I personally try to put a lot of meat in my stories so people can have fun discussing, predicting, or analyzing. Nobody ever does though.
To be perfectly honest, I visit threads like this to read this sort of greens: >>29207734 >>29211373

Walls of text can be off-putting.

Have you done any experiments with length of your greens to see what kind of greens are most (you)-inducing?
>>
File: 1463455057885.jpg (12KB, 231x219px) Image search: [Google]
1463455057885.jpg
12KB, 231x219px
>>29239696
I actually preefer green walls than the prompts, much better see something enroll than just an idea on my face

Theres many kinds of anons out there fąm, not just (You)
>>
>>29240186
Long stories are often ignored, while short ones get dozens of replies. It looks like you're a minority.

Besides do you remember how glorious flutterrape started?
With short one shots.

Let's make /mlp/ great again.
>>
>>29240523
The replies are usually telling the writefag to write more. The longer ones get less (you)s per post, but less of those are people bitching that you didn't write enough.
>>
>>29240523
>Dozens of replies for dozens of shorts = lots of attention, not like there s another dozen getting literaly zero (0) replies
>Few replies for ongoing = little atention, there s no such thing as lurkers right? What about all the replies and praise when said few get done then?
Do explain to me the 'Hunter Anon' general then if we re so few, it s literally a single writefag from pretty much the beginning and the green is fucking huge by now, its pretty much a bump general whenever it comes around waiting for more by the writer

Ps: i do agree that the writefag should make the thread when there s more instead, but the anons simply dont let it sage with bumps
>>
File: 1475026751137.jpg (58KB, 591x450px) Image search: [Google]
1475026751137.jpg
58KB, 591x450px
>>29239115
Here s your answer btw, now gimme moar, dont you dare stop
>>
>>29229079
I like it!
Also, let up on Applejack's accent. It's like trying to read runes
>>
File: mkb.png (34KB, 308x448px) Image search: [Google]
mkb.png
34KB, 308x448px
>>29232379
>Sun Wukong
>rare and powerful artifact
>>
>>29239696
I hace tried all lengths. Small posts only a few lines long, a single post, several posts, medium length, and book length. I prefer book.
>>
>>29239115
Yes. Go on phaggot.

>>29240523
Long stories gain more interest. People become engrossed in them and want more. Short stories may be interesting as well, but they just end quickly and there's nothing making people reply, even if to only ask for "moar". So, many readers don't even reply, and the writer simply thinks it was shit.
>>
>>29239115
Will read this when I have a minute
>>
>>29232379
The history of humans in this green triggers me.
>>
File: chinese_tactical_rifle.jpg (97KB, 1000x611px) Image search: [Google]
chinese_tactical_rifle.jpg
97KB, 1000x611px
>hand no magic

Why use magic when you can use a gun which is arguably more better at killing
>>
File: downvote.png (787B, 219x231px) Image search: [Google]
downvote.png
787B, 219x231px
This is a repost we must all down vote it
>>
>>29241872
What's wrong with it?
>>29239115
>Walking around the store for a bit, you restock your supplies and grab a few extra things you never would have thought to bring before
>Who would have guessed you'd need a towel so many times?
>Bringing your purchases to the counter, you're greeted with a pony who looks almost comically like a war veteran turned pony
>Eyepatch, scratchy beard, missing limb
>The whole nine yards
>"Well, never thought I'd get to see a mystical beast walk into my shop and start perusing"
>You give him a sly grin
"And I never thought I'd end up in a land of talking horses, but hey, here we are."
>His eyes widen for a second before he bursts out into laughter
>"I like you monkey, what's an ape like you doing in a place like this? The town's not set to have a proper population for the next couple of months."
"This shit-flinger actually, is on a quest. To find the old human kingdom."
>The old pony suddenly took on a more serious tone
>"Listen kid, whatever ideas you have, I suggest you drop them. I don't know how another human got into Equestria, and why he's missing his tail, but apparently his brains went with it. The old human kingdom has become overrun by jungle, something the last king did when he died."
"Wait, missing a what-"
>"That jungle sucks the magic out of other living things to survive."
"Oh well that's not so bad, I don't have any magic in my body."
>"Bullshit."
"Nope! Tested by the Princess of Friendship herself. Thanks for the hints though, those old stories I read only gave me some stupid vague riddles about where to go."
>The horse chuckles
>"Thought those monkeys weren't supposed to be tenacious at all."
>As you leave the store, some questions come to mind
>What did he mean by missing a tail?
>And considering how you know humans to be, it seems implausible that apex predators would get beaten by horses with magic
>Especially considering magic has no effect on you
>>
>>29242056
You haven't necessarily done anything wrong. I just personally don't like the idea that humans got their asses kicked by unicorns and went to go die alone in the cold. I feel like we'd do a lot better than that
>>
>>29242056
>Twilight's attempts to teleport or levitate you always failed, due to you not having magic to sync up with her spells
>The more you think about the so-called history of humans, the less it makes sense
>Looks like apart for searching for some artifacts, you've got another objective

>It's been two weeks since you've left Hoovesdale
>You've been hopping from small town to small town, making your way south to the Jungle of Despair
>And you've finally made it
>In the plains before the jungle, you've been finding strange things buried in the ground
>Charred wooden planks, pieces of pottery
>It's like someone razed a village to the ground or something
>Seeking the last flat land you could find before the jungle, you set up camp for the night
>After a couple hours of rest you awoke
"What the hell?"
>A strange blue glow came from the direction of the jungle
>You opened your tent, rubbing your eyes
>Every bone in your body was telling you that this was an awful idea
>And yet you're doing it anyway
>God damn it Anon
>You grab your backpack and head into the jungle
>Flowers blooming in the moonlight lead you down a path
>They open and expose their glowing innards as you step near them
>After an hour of walking, you're face to face with what could be your goal
>Flowers cover the ancient temple
>They glow an iridescent blue, welcoming your arrival
>From the glow of the flowers, you can make out that the temple's in the shape of a monkey's head
>Entering the maw of the monkey, you follow the strange flowers further down
>Once you enter the temple, the first thing you notice is the lack of guiding flowers
"Looks like I don't get any help for this one eh?"
>Great, you're talking to yourself now
>You pull out the magic torch and light it with your lighter
>The torch glows purple, a stark change from the neon blue lighting from the entrance
>Murals and runes inhabit the walls
>You take a moment to look at them
>They all feature humans
>None of them have tails however
>>
>>29242166
fake humans with tails
>>
>>29242166
>tfw you will never lead humanity into the frozen north and wage war on the world because your ex wife had your best friend killed at a peace conference by your allies
>>
>>29242176
>This is getting weirder and weirder by the minute
>As you head deeper and deeper into the depths of the temple, the murals get stranger
>Ponies' backs being crushed by humans riding them, with humans laughing at them
>This one was particularly interesting however
>A mass of unicorns on one side, lead by two alicorns
>One white as snow, and the other deep blue
>And a writhing mass of humans, with one standing standing above them
>A human, clad in light golden armor, with golden hair, and a tail to match
>Atop his head a red and gold circlet
>Sun Wukong
>With renewed vigor you speed through the murals
>The unicorn army defeated
>Ponies enslaved yet again
>And then the murals suddenly end
>The last one half finished
>Are you missing something?
>This is probably where their history ends
>But none of this matches up with what you read
>That would mean someone is lying here
>You're going to get to the bottom of this
>The floor flattens out and you're face to face with the entrance to a chamber
>It's circular, and in the middle lies a chest
>The chest is decorated similarly to the rest of the room, circular swirls of solid gold and red wood
>You open the chest carefully, but dust explodes out of it regardless
>After coughing and waving away the dust, you're left with the contents of the box
>Several books, a familiar looking circlet, and a stick in the same design as the circlet
>You pick up the circlet, rubbing the dust off of the gold with care
>Staring at the circlet intently, you decide there's only one course of action
>You put it on
>Searing pain flares through your forehead, and it feels like someone in smashing your tailbone with a hammer
>You scream out in pain as every single hair on your head ignites in pain
>The pain overwhelms you, and you lose consciousness
>>
>>29231821
Boop
>>
>>29242384
>"Hey Twilight, up late again?"
"Huh? Yeah Spike, I was just reading this book again for citations for my claims on why I think it's poorly written, due to the fact the author has to switch characters to show stuff the main character wouldn't know otherwise."
>"That's neat and all, but have you heard anything from Anon yet? It's been almost a month now..."
"Come on Spike, how much trouble could he have gotten into? He doesn't have a spark of magic in him."
>Spikes face contorts as he burps out a puff of green flame and a scroll with it
>You open the scroll
>"We found him."

>You are Anonymous
>Were you ever anyone else?
>"Well I should hope not."
"What the fuck was that?"
>"Right here big shot."
>You sit up and are face to face with a floating golden monkey
"What the fuck are you."
>"You shall not speak to the former king of humans like that!"
>What the hell is this
"Last time I checked, Sun Wukong wasn't a floating golden monkey."
>"Hey, I didn't think I'd end up like this either when I bound my soul to my circlet either. In fact, you can see me and the unicorn who I had do this right over there"
>He points to the other side of the room, where a human and pony skeleton lay
"Okay then. So why exactly did you do this?"
>"Well, when a slave revolt burns your entire food supply right before the harshest winter you've ever experienced and all your scholars are the first to die, you come up with some pretty crazy ideas on how to make sure your race's legacy lives on."
"Point taken."
>"And you're part two of that legacy apparently. I'm pretty glad I didn't go with the plan where I destroyed this thing."
>You nod softly, agreeing with him
>Grabbing the chest, you leave the temple, ghost king in tow
>It seems like morning had come while you were passed out
>You pack up your camp, and take one more look inside the chest
"So what's with this stick anyway?"
>You pick it up, inspecting the object

Thoughts?
>>
>>29242507
nice so far
>>
I've got stuff to do tomorrow, so I'll have to end here for the night.

Updated pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/RCnBBA90
>>
>>29242507
I always like when we get to explore equestria's history, even if far fetched. I just like to think that there was more going on than 2 sisters being in the spotlight forever ye know?
>>
>>29242507
I fucking love it actually, it's always fun for the main character to have a voice in Thier head, it allows for a sympathetic perspective that isn't necessarily kind.
>>
>>29242507
Keep going fucker I'm losing my story boner
>>
>>29242507
Is he gonna have true strike and mini bash?
>>
>>29229079

Is Anon being a dick for fun or because he's going insane? Good story btw.
>>
>>29242507
I'm hungry
>>
File: anti fun.jpg (61KB, 225x272px) Image search: [Google]
anti fun.jpg
61KB, 225x272px
>>29244042
>>
>>29242507
>Shut up, Clarissa. You got raped to death for a reason.
>>
>>29229079

>You’ll have to strangle Applejack for letting Twilight near the special cider.
>She gets tipsy on the fucking dandelion water these ponies call beer, let alone the real deal hard shit like from back home.
>Someone has to help you.
>You look around the room for assistance.
>Rarity and Applejack are arguing about something.
>Big Mac is still over there being Big Mac. You don’t know what horrifying images are running through his mind but you shudder to imagine holding a conversation with anyone whose face looks like that.
>That leaves you with three options and you’re almost fifty percent sure two of them are actually having sex.
“Fluttershy!”
>The pegasus looks over, wide eyed from your shout.
“Come here!”
>”No, Anon, we’re going to settle this right now. Friend to friend. Man to mare. Mono e mona. Mana. Something with an M.”
>Fluttershy skimpers over and mumbles something that you assume was some form of “hello”.
“Fluttershy, Twilight here was just telling me about animal experimentation and how it’s a viable field of science.”
>”Twilight!”
>”That’s not what I was talking about!”
“But it’s true, right?”
>”I mean, well, of course. Something has to be tested before ponies, right?”
>”Twilight, that’s awful!”
“Yeah, you tell her.”
>And time to escape.
>Flawless, Anon.
>Well this was a bust.
>You’re tempted to just go home right now.
>At least there you can be cold in private.
>>
>>29244961

>”Fluttershy, let’s be real.”
>”How could you ever condone the testing of innocent little animals?”
>”Well would you prefer some random drug be given to a pony without knowing what it does?”
>”Of course we’ll know what it does. We made it, didn’t we?”
>”That’s not how that works. Anon, come back. Anon, please. Help.”
>Alright, maybe you were a little hard on her.
>You turn back and eye the ponies carefully.
>Should you?
>Just then, Twilight’s rosy cheeks turn a sickly green and she runs to the far wall to empty her stomach.
>Yeah, nah. You made the right choice.
>Hey, wouldn’t it be neat if there were a spell that could make people sober?
>What would a spell like that even look like?
>Alcohol would in there. Maybe it’s just alcohol disappear?
>Or perhaps disappear alcohol.
>No, no, cleanse blood. That would get rid of the alcohol and probably cure AIDS.
>”Anon, I’m sorry about that.”
>Where can you write this stuff down?
>There has to be a pencil around here.
>”Hey, I’m better now.”
>Something starts tugging on your sweater.
>You whip around to see Twilight Drunkle feebly trying to steady herself on her hooves.
“What do you want?”
>”I want to talk with you. You know, like friends do. We’re such good friends, aren’t we?”
“I’m busy.”
>You pull away from her long enough to remember that you’re not busy quite yet and need to remedy that.
“Hey, do you have a pencil?”
>”I have a quill.”
“Give it to me.”
>”What’s that magic word?”
“Flectere mentis.”
>”When did you learn ancient Equestrian?”
“Give me the fucking quill.”
>Her face scrunches up in sync with the glowing of her horn.
>You can see a matching light across the barn drift towards you.
>A small brown leather bag with Twilight’s cutie mark plastered on the front drops into your arms.
>Opening it, you fervently search for a quill, inkwell, and even a piece of paper while you’re at it.
>>
>>29244965

“Eureka!”
>”What?”
“That’s human for fuck off.”
>You pull the needed items out of the bag and toss it back at her.
>It smacks her in the face and falls flatly on the floor.
>After about a second, she responds to the stimulus and wraps it in a lavender aura.
>”Oh.”
“Think fast,” you scoff and find an empty corner of the barn to sit down in.
>You begin to jot down a few ideas, but promptly scribble them out as they’re things that you came up with on your own.
>Remember, Anon. You can’t do any of this from your perspective. You already failed at that.
>Someone experienced has to write these spells.
>Someone with real power.
>Yes, like him.
>You’ve read enough about him to put yourself into his mindset.
>The guy even left behind a whole alphabet of runes you can use too.
>The next you don’t know how many minutes are spent in great annoyance.
>Extraneous noise from the party keeps breaking your concentration.
>At one point, an apple cupcake gets thrown at you.
>A really tasty looking one too, but you’re still mad at Applejack so you throw it away.
>”Now that ain’t mighty neighborly of ya.”
>Oh fuck.
>You look up from your paper to see Applejack standing right before you.
>”An’ here ah was thinkin’ yew could use some company.”
“Can you get out of my light?”
>”Anon, ah don’t know what in Sam Hill has gotten into yew, but ah sure ain’t to keen on it. Now ahm gonna give yew some options here ‘cause ah think a friend should at least have that much.”
>Option one. Villam incenderant.
>”Yew can come an’ join the party ‘a yer own accord, an ifin you don’t, ah’ll just haft’a drag yew over.”
“Don’t touch me, you filthy casual.”
>”Alraht, yew asked fer it.”
>She steps forward and wraps a leg around you.
>>
>>29244973

>Is this the real life? Or is this fantasy?
>Caught in a leg lock. No escape from Applejack.
>Open your eyes, look up at the ceiling and see.
>You’re just a human being dragged away.
>But you’re not easy come, easy go.
>You struggle against her strength.

>Is this what she thinks friendship is? Forceful cooperation?
>This kind of shit would wind someone up in jail on Earth.
>”Now ah know yer afraid, but if yew just siddown and try ‘ta enjoy yerself, you’ll have a swell time!”
“I don’t want to have a swell time! I want you to leave me alone!”
>Fucking Earth pony strength.
>Even with all your muscles pushing at full force, you can’t so much as budge her.
>This is wrong on so many levels. This isn’t what friends do. This isn’t friendship.
>Most of all, it’s a waste of your goddamn time.
>You never should have come here.
>”Applejack, darling, why do you have your leg wrapped around Anon’s neck?”
>”It’s what we here on Sweet Apple Acres call ‘encouraged cooperation’.”
“It’s what I call physical assault!”
>She lets go of you finally.
>Of course you’re right in the middle of the barn at this point.
>Everyone is staring at you, even Big Mac.
>”Now that everyone’s accounted fer, let’s hoe down!”
>Rainbow Dash saunters over and punches your hip.
>She gives you a wry smile and laughs.
>”Hey, you looked like you were having trouble back there. Maybe you should come work out with me sometime.”
>Her wings begin to beat, lifting her up off the ground to about your chest height.
>”You’ve been looking a little deflated lately.”
>She prods your bicep with her hoof to emphasize the point.
>>
>>29244980

>Alright, you’ve had just about enough of this.
>No Greymane, an annoying Twilight, clingy “friends”, you can’t even enjoy the food, and most of all, there’s a nice little fire back home you could be reading next to instead of freezing your apparently deflated tits off surrounded by hillbillies and the pastel saviours.
>You march over to Twilight and slam your paper down over her horn, sticking it there.
>She jerks up from the seated position she was falling asleep in and looks around with wide eyes.
>”I’m a good filly! Huh? Oh, hi, Anon.”
“Third spell from the bottom. Cast it on yourself.”
>With that, you storm out, ignoring the calls of the mares behind you.
>The brisk air tightens your lips and burns your ears as you push on through the snow.

Shhh. Don't tell anyone I'm posting this early. I have a reputation to uphold.
>>
>>29244992
>angsty anon intensifies
>>
Boop
>>
>>29244992
>Casting a probably wrong written spell when drunk.
Don't do it Twilight.
>>
>>29239443
Here's the pastebin for Sea Urchins story
http://pastebin.com/5ECNnjxF
>>
>>29242322
Heh, I get that reference.
>>
File: 1441959168834.jpg (1MB, 1260x1782px) Image search: [Google]
1441959168834.jpg
1MB, 1260x1782px
>>29244973
>"Don't touch me, you filthy casual."
>>
Hit that bump man!
>>
>>29206469
So you're sayig renaming a premise helps?
Why not
>>
Bemp
>>
>>29244992
Oh shit I didn't expect an update this week.
Awesome!
>>
>>29248272
What do you mean? Updates have come faithfully every other day
>>
>>29246447
Nah she'll be fine
>>
Poob
>>
File: 1483823387812.jpg (105KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483823387812.jpg
105KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>it started with just some light reading
>then it turned into dedicated reading
>then it became a focal point of his personal view of himself
>then he stole to further his hobby
>locked himself away for a week
>still connected to friends but becoming more distant
>now neglecting his personal well being and duties
>can't function properly in groups
>mind only revolves around magic
The decline of Anon's mental state has been really gradual.
>>
>>29251999
WITNESSED
>>
File: 1483605500811.png (346KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1483605500811.png
346KB, 500x333px
>>
>>29252668
No
>>
So, how would you feel with a story which may be flawed when it comes to the grammar? Same as most people in, let's say AiE?
>>
File: BLACK MAGIKS.png (1MB, 1466x6522px) Image search: [Google]
BLACK MAGIKS.png
1MB, 1466x6522px
>>29207734
>>
File: 1482878076187.gif (66KB, 1140x711px) Image search: [Google]
1482878076187.gif
66KB, 1140x711px
>>29209900
>I personally try to put a lot of meat in my stories so people can have fun discussing, predicting, or analyzing. Nobody ever does though.

>tfw in my general there's at least one anon who's making predictions
>tfw he's started to latch onto even the minor details I throw in

It's such a nice feeling.
>>
>>29252920
Which thread?
>>
>>29252920
It seems like there's an increasing number of Anons who are actually trying to do more than just write green. Maybe there's more stories that are worth looking into than we think.
>>
>>29205410
>Anon idn't actually amagical
>humans just need another way to wield the arcane forces
>the unicorns "cheat" by having horns
>>
>>29252865
It depends. I would surely overlook some mistakes, unlike a native speaker, but the more glaring ones would still bother me somehow. They would have to be so bad as to hinder the general readability though.
>>
>>29254584
"I could care less" triggers me greatly. I don't care who is saying it, it's one of the best ways to make me think you're a drooling idiot who should go back to English class.
>>
File: gramer nazis inbond.png (66KB, 473x545px) Image search: [Google]
gramer nazis inbond.png
66KB, 473x545px
>>29254711
grammer is overrayted
>>
>>29244973
"that's human for fuck off"
my sides are in the orbit
these last post have been the best in months
loved especially the Latin touch and the Bohemian reference
>>
File: Shoe in Equestria General.png (1MB, 1904x4984px) Image search: [Google]
Shoe in Equestria General.png
1MB, 1904x4984px
It looks like y'all got some writefags on board, but this survives while Talking Shoe gets pruned?
>>
>>29255753
Looks like shoe only had one writefag, we have two. Obviously this makes us the superior thread.
>>
kamen rider wizard in equestria
>>
>>29244992

>Only dim moonlight helps you make it through the darkness surrounding you.
>No matter. You know the way home after having to reroute yourself on the way here.
>You take a left at the big oak tree, then a right at the pond.
>After that, it’s just following this trail you’ve never seen before.
>No, wait, it was a right at the big oak tree.
>Oh shit, where are you now?
>Alright, let’s backtrack this.
>Arriving at the pond in question, you scan the area for where you came out.
>Shit. All the snow and trees make everything look the same.
>You can’t even follow your own tracks back since they’ve all been refilled with the snow that started to come down when you left.
“Alright, let’s think this through. When you got to the pond, there was a big snow drift leaning out over the ice. Where is it now?”
>A quick search reveals the location of the spot.
>Oh, wait, there’s another one.
>And another one.
>Oh boy.
>Great. Real nice, Anon. You went and got yourself lost.
>Rainbow Dash wouldn’t get herself lost. She’d just fly above the trees.
>Twilight could cast some spell that would show the path she took.
>Even Fluttershy could wake some animals up and talk to them.
>You could use an animal friend about now.
>A big one that could take a punch so you could fucking maul it and it’d be fine.
>Or hell, maybe it wouldn’t be fine. You could go for anything right now.
>Pick one, dumbass. Any path is better than standing around and freezing your nuts off.
>You decide to go for the one closest to you and head towards it.
>Now, when you came down, it was dead into the snowdrift before you took the right.
>So that means you should head directly backwards.
>If you don’t hit a familiar looking oak tree eventually, that’s your hint it was the wrong path.
>>
>>29256161

>Starting on your way, you wrap your arms tightly around yourself as a powerful shiver runs through you.
>Damn, you really should have brought a jacket.
>Boots would have been nice too, but on the bright side, so much snow has melted into your shoes that you don’t even mind the sloshy wet feeling every time you take a step anymore.
>There’s probably a spell out there that specifically functions to keep snow out of someone’s shoes.
>Yeah, that would be cool.
>Imagine how warm you would be casting that spell.
>How would it work?
>It could be a forcefield that protects your shoes from the snow.
>Wouldn’t that just be a miniature, centralized version of Twilight’s aurum barrier?
>Maybe her spell could be converted like that.
>That could actually have some other practical uses.
>Equestria hasn’t invented laminated paper yet. Maybe you could give it the next best thing.
>Wouldn’t that be a legacy?
>Anonymous, creator of a spell that sort of laminates paper for a while.
>Dad would be so proud.
>Well, you’ve been walking now for about five minutes and none of this area is looking familiar.
“Fuck me,” you mutter and turn back, careful to do a true 180 instead of accidentally aiming yourself a few degrees off and missing the pond as a result.
>Once you’re sure it’s the right direction, you walk back to the starting point and come back to not only the pond, but exact snowdrift you left from.
>Stellar.
>Alright, time for the next one, you guess.
>There’s another icy pillow just thirty feet to your left.
>Setting that as your next starting point, you head off into the forest once more.
>Jesus, even if you can’t find the big oak tree, something has to look familiar soon.
>How many walks have you taken around Ponyville and the Everfree? How have you stumbled upon the one goddamn area you’ve never seen before?
>The odds of that are astronomically low.
>>
>>29256166

>Maybe you just have bad luck.
>Maybe luck is tied to magic.
>Maybe your luck is bad because you have no magic.
>Once again, we come back to the root of your problems.

>Worse still, there’s some horrific scent plaguing your nose like bad compost.
>You have to force yourself to focus on the task at hand.
>Keeping an eye on the landscape is more important than picturing yourself with magic.
>Once you find that oak tree, you can make your way back home and then spend all the time you want pissing around.
>Although the thought of you with magic is pretty cool.
>You would make a great wizard, wouldn’t you?
>Rarity could make you robes and everything.
>No, no, you could make robes.
>There’s a whole set of spells you read about once that ancient seamstresses used to use to craft enormous amounts of clothes before clothing went back out of fashion.
>Actually, robes are kind of gay.
>A cloak is definitely cooler. Yeah, a cloaked wizard. That would be amazing.
>Well, too bad it’s all in your imagination.
>Being human, there’s absolutely no way that someone as utterly talentless at magic as you could ever oh holy trinity you forgot to look for the tree.
>No no no no no no.
>You whip around, looking at the surrounding area, hoping to spot anything that rings a bell.
>No, nothing!
“Fuck,” you shout into the darkness.
>How long were you walking?
>Was it two minutes? Five? Ten?
>Oh man, you really screwed the pooch this time.
>You have to go all the way back to the pond now.
>All the way back to the pond.
>You know, in the other direction.
>So, that way.
>Um, no, wait, it’s that way.
>Exactly which “other direction” are you talking about?
>You spin in place taking in the whole scene as the weight of the situation settles on your shoulders.
>You begin to warm up as your heart thumps in your chest.
>Soon, all you can hear is your breath quickening.
>>
>>29256172

>That is, until one singular sound silences the whole world and echoes in your mind, pushing everything else but it into a dark little corner.
>The sound of a twig cracking.
>Slowly, carefully, your eyes lower to the ground to examine your positioning.
>You’re in the middle of some thrown up snow from your movement, but that’s it.
>No branches.

>You swallow hard and raise your eyes back up to search the trees.
>Your head cranes on your neck as you do your best with what little light you have.
>There, you see something!
>Oh, it’s just a tree.
>That’s what made the sound, right?
>Yeah, a tree branch in the same wind carrying this atrocious smell.
>No, it was a delicate branch that couldn’t handle the weight of the snow on it.
>That’s what made the sound.
>Right?
>You’ve made a huge mistake.
>You never should have gone to that party when there were things at home to do.
>Never again. Never ever ever eve--
>Your train of thought comes to a dead stop as another noise rings out through the air.
>You know what direction that came from.
>Jerking to your right, you lay eyes right on a spot of black between two trees.
>No, not black.
>There’s two green dots, almost like lights but instead of being warm, they chill you to the bone.
>The black thing begins to move.
>It lurches forward, the sound of snow crunching accompanying it.
>The smell is overpowering now, but you’re frozen, unable to even plug your nose.
>Once in some brighter light, you’re able to better make out its features.
>It’s a huge thing that stands three or four feet taller than you.
>The piercing green dots that you had seen earlier are nestled firmly in a log and surrounded by leaves.
>That log seems to split near the front. Inside of that split are dozens of jagged chunks of wood that almost resemble teeth.
>>
>>29256176

“Fuck me,” you mumble.
>The creature opens its wooden mouth and lets loose a truly revolting stench that clings to the inside of your nose and turns your stomach.
“Fuck me.”
>It comes closer to you, its wooden paws leaving deep tracks in the pristine snow.
“Fuck me!”
>The creature’s eyes are bright but even so, they feel almost dead as if it was just a machine animated by a desire to see you in its jaws.
“Fuck me,” your voice fills the air.
>You turn on a heel and break into a sprint.

Well it's short, but combined with yesterday, it's a little more than I usually put out in one sitting. I'll say that's good enough for now because it's getting late for me. Hopefully I'll have more tomorrow.

>>29239443
Will this fully updated pastebin count? http://pastebin.com/5ECNnjxF
>>
>>29256186
Good update! No typos detected. I really liked how you described the feeling of being lost.
I can't wait for reading more.
>>
>>29257170
Out of pure curiosity, why are you using a tripcode? Do you writefag or something?
>>
>>29257249
I once writefagged one really short changeling greentext.
I find an idea of anonymous posting a bit weird. I hang on /mlp/ frequently and in my opinion, when people read something it would be nice that they could link what they read with other posts made by same person (not necessarily in only one thread). Sometimes it could result in interesting conversations.
Also when making, even short, comments on someones greentexts I try in that way show that there is at least one lasting (regular) person who reads them.
On the other hand, I am a bit of attention whore.
Maybe I would find a friend here that way? It would be nice.
>>
>>29257324
This is 4chan, not some forum. Being anonymous is the whole point. Unless you create content.
>>
>>29257324
Guess it makes sense, who the fuck is gonna stop ya.
I see what you mean, >>29257333 looks like >>29257249 replied but it aint
>>
Boop
>>
File: 1441061019392.png (405KB, 747x931px) Image search: [Google]
1441061019392.png
405KB, 747x931px
>>
>>29257333
This. Notice how Urchin's name is only attached to content posts
>>
File: 1455224459405.jpg (130KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1455224459405.jpg
130KB, 640x853px
>>
>>29256186
Thanks.

>>29257971
What a qt.
>>
>>29258695
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29256186

>Oh Jesus.
>Oh sweet Jesus.
>Oh fucking porch monkeys on a Saturday morning.
>You’re fucking done, man. You’re cooked.
>Game over!
>Your feet smash into the snow and propel you forward, away from the Timberwolf, as fast as you can manage.
>The forest around you, everything save for what’s directly ahead, becomes a blur.
>You dart from side to side, dodging trees as you come to them.
>Oh man, when did running get so hard?
>Your lungs begin to burn as air recycles through them faster than you can register.
>Even your limbs begin to ache. They never did that before.
>Is the wolf still chasing you?
>Maybe you should look back.
>No, no you don’t need to do that. You really don’t.
>Don’t look back.
>Don’t look back.
>Fuck, you looked back.
>The splintered monster is hot on your heels.
>It doesn’t even seem to be trying to catch you right now.
“You’re supposed to be hibernating, you fuck!”
>Its mouth opens slightly, releasing another cloud of sickly green haze that trails behind it as it picks up speed.
>Book it, Anon!
>Your legs find power you didn’t even know they had.
>Suddenly you’re whizzing through the forest.
>That is, up until your foot gets caught on a branch because you weren’t looking where you were going like any decent human being would.
>You topple over, rolling in the snow for a few feet until your back slams into a tree.
>A groan escapes your lips followed by a shriek as the Timberwolf skids to a stop before you.
>Its hollow, soulless eyes bore into you.
>Little squeaks and creaks emanate from its wooden jaw as it gets ready to swallow you.
>>
>>29261703

“Wait, what’s that?” you shout and point off behind the abomination.
>The leafy eyebrow raises and it turns away, following your finger.
>By the time it realizes its mistake and turns back, you’re long gone.
>Oldest trick in the book. Man, that was just swell.
>You’re unsure of how far away you are from the Timberwolf now, but whatever it is, it’s better than where you were.
>In fact, you can even see the ice-covered pond coming into view.
>Wonderful!
>Without hesitation, you leap onto it and slide several feet onto the ice.
>After steadying yourself, you turn around to watch the Timberwolf come out of the trees.
>Its piercing green eyes lock onto you instantly, and it runs out to the edge of the pond.
“Hold on! This is a thin sheet of ice over a deep lake! If you walk out here, you’ll drown us both!”
>Its paw pauses just short of the ice.
>Yes, it’s taking the bait.
“That’s right! Unless you want to freeze at the bottom of a lake, you’ll stay right where you are!”
>The Timberwolf pulls back and sits its hard ass down in the snow.
>Finally, you have a minute to catch your breath.
>Your body is sore all over from the recent trials.
>Hunching over, you place your hands on your knees and peer down through the ice of the pond.
>Alright, so you’re safe for the moment. Now you just need to figure out a way out of this situation in general.
>It would be much easier if you had magic.
>You could just set the monster on fire and be done with it.
>Maybe you could manipulate the trees to restrain it.
>Hell, you could even bury it in snow and pack the stuff so dense it becomes a block of ice.
>There are spells for all of that. Advanced spells, but spells nonetheless.
>Twilight could probably do them.
>Jeez, you never thought you’d say this, but you could really use Twilight right about now.
>>
>>29261708

>Not use as in the typical manipulation shit you’ve been pulling for the last month, but actually have her near you.
>Her magical skill would be such a help.

>Let’s think, Anon.
>You’re stuck in the middle of a pond.
>At any second, the wolf could wise up enough to know it’s not going to break the “thin sheet of ice” and come get you.
>You’re tired, soft, squishy, and magicless.
>Most of all, you’re magicless.
>Wait, you already said that.
>Good. You have all your bases covered.
>Now, from what you’ve read, Timberwolves are incredibly stupid compared to other creatures like them.
>If you tried hard enough, you could probably convince it you were poisonous and not to eat you.
>Although they’re all supposed to be hibernating right now too so who knows. Maybe you got the one genius-level Timberwolf insomniac.
“Hey,” you shout across the pond. “Did you know humans are very bad to eat? Yeah, I’m chock full of,” you pause, thinking of what might be poisonous to a tree.
>Well shit.
“I’m full of termites.”
>It’s the best you got.
>The monster doesn’t even dignify your statements with a response.
>It merely stares at you, waiting, its dead eyes glued to you.
“You’re gay!”
>Fuck.
>Your eyes move back down to the ice.
>You don’t even want to look at the Timberwolf anymore.
>Instead, you’ll focus on those two orange dots below the ice.
>They sort of remind you of fire gems like the ones Twilight showed you after her adventure to Saddle Arabia.
>That was, by the way, another trip you were excluded from.
>You sure hope those aren’t actually fire gems though. That would be really bad.
>They seem to be floating to the surface, so you’ll find out in a second, you guess.
>The orange dots press against the ice.
>They’re clearly stones of some kind, but your platform isn’t melting so they’re obviously not fire gems.
“What the devil are you guys?”
>You kneel down and tap the ice with your knuckles.
>>
>>29261708

>The next thing you hear stops your heart and freezes your blood solid.
>Was that a growl?
>Oh fuck.
>The dots blinked.
>You fall onto your ass and scramble away as fast as you can, slipping and flailing like a jackass.
>The ice begins to crack where you were once standing.
>Suddenly, it explodes and out from underneath the sheet comes a mass of stone.
>It falls forward, landing on the ice with two stubby rock legs.
>The ice crunches underneath its feet, sending cracks along the surface all the way to you.
>The horrible, jagged mouth of the creature opens wide, revealing a set of quartz teeth.
“A cragadile too? You’ve got to be kidding me!”
>The Timberwolf, emboldened by the display, steps out onto the pond.
>Side by side, the two predators glare at you.
>You struggle to reach the shore.
>Desperately, your fingers dig into the snow and pull you off the ice.
>In less than a second, you’re back on your feet and running for dear life.
“Help,” you shout into the dark, hoping for anyone to hear you.
>You can’t look back. You can’t bare to see them inching closer to you with every passing moment.
>If only you had magic.
>A speed spell would be real handy right now.
>You need to write a speed spell just for shits and giggles.
>No, what you need to do is live long enough to write that spell.
>What you really very truly need is some assistance!
“Help! Help, please! Anyone!”
>Your words are broken by heavy breaths that hurt your throat with every bit of chilly air that flows through it.
“Twilight! Help!”
>>
>>29261717

>Christ, you can’t keep this up.
>Your body is slowly failing.
>Every step is harder to take.
>Each breath burns more and more and your mouth fills with a gross, filmy saliva.
>You can’t stop though.
>No, can’t stop.
>Can’t stop.
>Can’t catch a breath.
>Oh man, you need to stop.
>You slow down.
>Instantly realizing your mistake, your legs pick up speed again.
>That second wind doesn’t last long.
>It can’t even be ten seconds before you’re drained again.
>Finding a sturdy tree to lean on, you practically throw yourself against it and struggle for breaths.
>Behind you, the sounds of your pursuers are painfully loud.
>Alright, nap time is over.
>Get moving!
>You push yourself off the tree and start again.
>Sadly, all you can muster is a half hearted jog until the next tree comes to you and you collapse against that.
>Once more, you can hear the monsters closing in.
>You turn, placing your back against the tree.
>Is it time for a snarky joke?
>The cragadile doesn’t think so.
>It spins around and smashes both the tree and you with its stone tail.
>The tree is ripped out of the ground and thrown with you several feet.
>You slide in the snow and shout as a vomit-inducing pain radiates through your chest.
>You grab your side and push yourself up out of the snow.
>Fuck, you can’t die here. You can’t.
>You haven’t figured out magic yet. Not fully, at least.
>>
>>29261724

>The snow gives you something to hold onto as you kick back from them.
>It’s not fast. Not as fast as a run, not as fast as a walk, not even as fast as a crawl, but at least it’s faster than laying there.
>You just need to get away from them.
>Those monsters will be the end of you.
>Without magic, you couldn’t possibly stand a chance against such things.
>You are only Anonymous, and Anonymous is weak.
>The Timberwolf, more agile than the cragadile, swiftly maneuvers through the trees and lowers its disgusting head to you.
>It takes your sweater into its mouth and hoists you up off the ground.
>You’re shaken, not stirred, as it jerks you to and fro.
>Eventually, it lets go and sends you soaring through the air.
>You slam into a high up branch and snap it right off the main body of the tree.
>Both of you fall to the ground.
>You’re unlucky enough to land on top of it instead of in the fluffy snow.
>Your eyes are squeezed shut from the pain, but even in the blackness of your self-induced blindness, you swear you can see the beady eyes of the monster as it approaches you.
>So this is how it ends, huh?
>Played with like some common toy, left to die in a dark, snowy forest.
>A magicless garbage heap that never did anything with his life.
>A waste of space. A black spot on the good name of humanity.
>Dad would be so proud.
>Well, at least it’s not all bad.
>You, uh, well you know.
>There was that time when you did the thing.
>And, uh.
>Ok, well it kind of is all bad.
>That sucks.

That's it for tonight. Here's to a good night and if I don't catch you cool cats over the weekend, hope you enjoy that too. Once more, thank you dear readers who have been following along or who are just picking it up. I do this for you.
>>
>>29261737
poor Anon

He deserve that
>>
>>29261737
I love this fic as its the first one i've read where he makes no concessions towards the ponies and hates his predicament.
Yeah, its reasonable to do but I love watching Anon constantly giving them the middle finger throughout instead of wanting to fuck them all and or turn into a boring meme filled slice of life where he porks Purplesmart on the regular and is "bros" with Ponk is refreshing.
>>
Bump even though only page 4
>>
>>29262856
>>
>>29205410
This shit belongs to AiE, you retarded faggot.
>>
>>29263784
Then why isn't it in AiE?
>>
>>29263866
Because OP is a retarded faggot, obviously.
>>
>>29264103
Or maybe because you're retarded
>>
>>29263784
If literally every story featuring anon in equestria went into AiE the thread would be hugely bloated and reach limit very quickly.
If a specific circumstance like this has a large enough following it should have its own thread.
Kind of like Anon's Pie Adventure.
>>
>>29264306
This is different. Almost EVERY AiE story have magicless Anon, go and write green in AiE, don't whine that it is dead, go and make AiE alive.
>>
>>29264656
As I said, this is a specific kind of story that centers around Anon being upset in some way over not having magic, rather than simply living without it.
It has a large enough following to justify its own thread so it doesn't bloat another. I don't recall whining in any way, and I certainly didn't say AiE was dead.
>>
>>29261737
>You push yourself off the tree
Should've climbed it.
>>
hopeful bump
>>
bumpo
>>
>>29265225
You try climbing a tree after running a marathon to escape 2 giant monsters
>>
>>29261737
I really like the comic so far.

I hope you accomplish this style better than Hussie did.
>>
>>29266492
*story

Fuck me it's late.
>>
>>29266492
Who the fuck is Hussie?
>>
>>29266530
The creator of Homestuck, and he also used the 2nd-person perspective approach.
>>
>>29266547
Are you new to /mlp/?
>>
>>29264656
Want to know how I know you're an AiEfag butthurt his general is dying?
>>
>>29268191
>>
File: 1470660633958.png (155KB, 867x556px) Image search: [Google]
1470660633958.png
155KB, 867x556px
>>
>>29270062
That Anon knows how to have a good time
>>
>>29270808
>>
>>29271591
Cyka blyat page 10
>>
So how about some discussion for once?
>>
>>29272477
>>
>>29270062
Needs more vodka, cigarettes and sunflower seeds.
>>
File: pepe suit.png (407KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
pepe suit.png
407KB, 4500x4334px
>>29266469
done that
except there was pack of wild dogs instead of monsters but course of actions were the same
>>
>>29205410
>>
>>29274450
I'm gonna need some exposition here
>>
>>29261931
Why?
>>
>>29242862
Is this fag gone forever?
>>
>>29276164
Nope, fag here (on mobile).

Looks like I checked in on the thread just in time. I'll have an update tomorrow.
>>
>>29212377
I thank you for the pastebin, senpai.
>>
File: Iloveyou.png (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Iloveyou.png
2MB, 600x600px
>>29276237
>>
dead
>>
File: 1464284377613.jpg (147KB, 1133x823px) Image search: [Google]
1464284377613.jpg
147KB, 1133x823px
>>
>>29277409
What makes you say that?
>>
>>29261737
Jeez I can't leave you guys alone for two days without y'all thinking the story is dead. I'll have more sometime tomorrow.
>>
>>29277409
Not yet.
>>
File: hypes.jpg (9KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
hypes.jpg
9KB, 264x191px
>>29212288
is there a pastebin for this?
i missed this but i want to read it
>>
>>29280171
Try this: http://pastebin.com/5ECNnjxF
BUMP!
>>
>>
>>29261931

I second that. This is what you get for being a dick
>>
>>29282351
Yeah because being mauled is just deserts for being kind of mean to a bunch of assholes
>>
>>29282351
>>29261931
>Being rude = deserves being killed by animals

Wew lads, tell me where you live so i can never visit there.
>>
>>29266469
Tree climbing is easy as fuck for humans. We are literally evolutionarily biased towards being able to do so nearly as well as monkeys.
>>
File: 1484199240844.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484199240844.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>>29270062
>>
>>29284953
Cheekie breekie ponies
>Anon please stop squatting
Be of making me
>Why did I ever make him that wind suit?
>>
^
>>
>>29285392
>>
Boop
>>
>>29205410
>>
File: 1467401533753.jpg (27KB, 508x566px) Image search: [Google]
1467401533753.jpg
27KB, 508x566px
>>29285035

Kek
>>
File: CANT WAKE UP.jpg (54KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
CANT WAKE UP.jpg
54KB, 599x563px
>>29275125
Well, in russian glubinka large packs of wild dogs are not uncommon. Runaway dogs form packs and attack people when they're especially hungry. There are multiple occasions of dogs killing children and old people, or dealing severe damage. Just check this shit out: youtu.be/F84uciFD_ns?t=1m21s
When I was a teenager they attacked me on my way back home from school. That was in early winter so it was like minus 20 celsius outside and about 30 cm of snow on the ground. Even walking off road was hell of a struggle. Also, I'm scared of dogs to the point when it's almost a cynophobia. I had to run downhill about 100 meters and climb a 3 m tall fence to get to safety. You may say "hah, 100 meters, that's easy!" but dogs are faster than you, so I had to constantly shake them away and struggle to stay on foot and dont fall (falling equals death). Got away with a few bites, torn clothes and a flu. Also have a small scar on hand from that encounter.
>>
>>29284725
>running off innawoods like a retard = getting eaten by wildlife
Ftfy
>>
>>29288014
>getting lost like a retard on accident = running way like a retard on purpose
>>
File: 1436512254764.jpg (56KB, 445x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436512254764.jpg
56KB, 445x500px
>>
>>29261737

>The snow in front of your face shifts.
>It rolls forward and brushes against your cheek, cooling your burning flesh.
>An earthy scent, like that of an uprooted tree, fills your nose.
>Whatever was in front of you leaves. Clumps of snow begin to fall on your head and travel over your back.
>Suddenly, a massive force presses down on your back.
>You’re smushed into the snow underneath you. Not only that, but the branch you unfortunately landed on also digs into your gut.
>A long, pained shout escapes you.
>Forcing your eyes open, you see the Timberwolf standing only inches from you, leaning over onto your small frame.
>From the small of your back to the top, its sharp twiggy claws rake across your sweater, tearing it, the shirt, and your skin underneath it to shreds.
“Wait! Wait, stop,” you manage between your screaming.
>Think of something.
>Anything.
>It doesn’t want you, it wants food.
>You just happen to also be edible.
“You’re hungry, right?! I can show you more food! I can show you more food than you could ever eat!”
>The claws stop their shearing, giving you a chance to register how hot the rivulets of blood running down your sides are.
“Get off me and I’ll take you there! I’ll take you to Ponyville!”
>It waits.
>It thinks--hopefully about your offer and not about how tasty you look with all this juice running down your hide.
>So long passes that you begin to think it has frozen over, but thankfully the pressure comes off from your back.
>You’re given a chance to breathe again and quickly regret taking a big breath.
>Once more, your chest is filled with pain and you have to limit yourself to shallow inhalation.
>The wolf steps back into the dark, only its eyes truly visible.
>Shakily, you stand and prop yourself up on the leg that hurts the least.
>Alright, that was step one. What’s step two?
>Lie down again.
>No, wait, that’s not step two.
>Step two is something else. Something else.
>>
>>29289489

>You wipe your face with a handful of snow.
>Get it together, Anon.
>Alright, step two would be to get their attention off you.
>And then what’s step three?
>Cross that bridge when we get to it.
>You raise an arm and point in some direction. It’s probably in front of you, but you don’t really have a good handle on where anything is in relation to you right now.
“There. That’s Ponyville. See it?”
>The green dots shift.
>That’s the go, Anon! Book it!
>You turn your back to the monster and begin to hobble away.
>Is this step three?
>This is the best you came up with?
>You’ve made a huge mistake.
>Oh well. You’re committed now.
>Who knows? Maybe it’s so dark the cragadile will never be able to sneak in front of you and catch you in its sickly orange gaze.
“Oh fuck.”
>You stop dead in your tracks when faced with the stony beast.
>It opens its huge mouth, the quartz teeth glistening in the sliver of light left in this pitch world.
>Your heart sinks so deep down it squirms out your ass and plops down into the snow.
>In one swift motion, it spins around and smacks you with its tail again.
>You’re thrown several yards before slamming into a thick tree trunk.
>Your body is a symphony of cracks when it collides with the solid wood.
>In and out of consciousness you slip.
>One moment, the creatures are far separated.
>The next, they’re right in front of you, staring down with their soulless eyes.
>You black out.
>When your next moment of alertness hits, the world is bright like someone turned a flashlight on right in front of your eyes.
>The shock keeps you awake for another split second, just long enough to see something in the middle of the glow.
>>
>>29289494

>Then it hits you again. You’re asleep for some unspecified amount of time until once more, your eyes pull open and reveal an array of energy beams and glowing trees being thrown around.
>”Anon!”
>Hey, you know that voice.
>That’s the voice of going to sleep.
>Time to shut your eyes again.
>”Anon, are you alright?”
>Silly sleep. Are you alright? What kind of question is that?

>Three days later.
>>
>>29289498

>The soft shuffling of sheets and moans sound in the background.
>He’s been doing that for a while now. It’s been off and on for the last two days.
>”No,” he’ll mumble and turn over in bed.
>You, Twilight Sparkle, can’t help but wonder what Anon is dreaming about.
>Given how violent some of his shaking can get, you don’t think it’s anything pleasant.
>With a sigh, you hover over a small wash cloth and dab it on his forehead.
>It soaks up a generous amount of sweat.
>If he keeps this up, he’s going to need new sheets again.
>Well, he’ll need some anyway, but before the nurse brings in a new set.
>Actually, you may as well do it yourself.
>You’re already here anyway, right?
>What’s forty minutes versus right now? The nurse can just change them again later.
>Heading over to the same closet that held Anon’s clothes last time as well as now, you pull a set of bed stuffs off of the top shelf.
>First things first, get him out of bed.
>You wrap Anon in a magic field and hoist him up off of the bedding.
>He huffs and resists, but soon gives up and drifts back into a more peaceful slumber.
>After peeling the soaked fabric off of the bed, you flip the mattress and lay down a new beige sheet.
>Anon is carefully set on top of it and covered with a plum quilt.
>All these clashing colors are kind of gross, but the hospital staff claims they carefully picked out each shade to create a calming environment for every patient.
>You like to imagine they meant “carefully” as in “relatively carefully” as in relative to picking colors out of a hat, they were somewhat careful.
>>
>>29289506

>In forty minutes on the dot, Nurse Redheart enters with a fresh set of sheets.
>She helps you to fix everything up and settle your sleeping friend back into bed.
>Balling the leftovers into a ball, she throws them into a hamper near the door and trots over to you.
>”How has he been doing?”
“Better than yesterday. He still has episodes, but they’re not as dramatic as before.”
>She furrows her brow and glances at him.
>”I’d rather he have no episodes at all. He needs to rest, not roll around in bed and risk tearing a stitch.”
“I advocated for stronger medicine, but you said no.”
>”We’re giving him the best we can. It’s impossible to tell how much Timberwolf sap is left in his system. If we push it, they could react poorly with each other.”
“I suppose so.”
>The nurse lays a hoof on your shoulder and uses the other to gesture to the exit.
>”You should come with me. You’ve been here for three days now. You need some rest too.”
“I’m fine. Thank you, though.”
>”Are you sure? Even a cup of coffee would help.”
“You can have the coffee brought here.”
>”I guess.”
>Redheart leaves, closing the door behind her.
>Once more, you and Anon are alone.
>You take your seat back next to his bed and open up your book to the marked page, although you don’t manage to read any of it.
>Your mind is too busy wandering.
>>
>>29289513

>Less than a week ago, Applejack was having a small get together for Hearthswarming.
>You made some poor decisions and ended up reliving your fillyhood.
>That wouldn’t have been so bad if Anon wasn’t there as well.
>The worst part is that you can’t even remember much of what happened.
>What you do remember is him storming out after giving you a paper and some instructions.
>Too confused to think it through yourself, you followed them as best you could and ended up using a spell that looked like something out of a Blackmane biography.
>Despite the sickening, angry nature of the runes he provided, somehow it managed to sober you up without any ill effects.
>That was when you decided to go after him.
>”No, get away,” he whispers.
>Anon’s hand jerks to the side and grabs the edge of the bed.
>”Stop it. Stop,” his voice trails off.
>You reach out and rest your hoof on his hand.
>Frantically, you searched for him.
>It was hard to see once the blizzard started to pick up, but at some point, you heard him shouting for you.
>It was only a few times, but it was enough for you to home in on him.
>When he started screaming, you knew something was terribly wrong.
>What you didn’t expect was to see him face to face with two of the fiercest monsters the Everfree has to offer.
>Lucky for you, they didn’t put up much of a fight as you cleaned them up.
>Anon’s hand flips around and grabs your hoof.
>He squeezes with all his might. It’s actually rather uncomfortable.
>You pull your leg away, leaving him to squirm in bed.
>He groans and turns on his side, showing his bandaged back to you.
>Large scratches extend out of the bandages.
>There’s even scarring still left over from his bout with the manticore.
>>
>>29289520

>When you landed next to Anon, he was in nasty shape.
>He and the area around him were covered in blood.
>He was bleeding from several spots, but the most obvious wound was on his back.
>There were huge gashes. Deep, angry canyons carved through his skin.
>A slimy green muck also spilled from them which somewhat eased your worries.
>Timerwolf sap, you read, had natural healing properties. It was what allowed them to piece themselves back together all the time.
>On the flip side, it’s also one of the most powerful drugs known to ponykind.
>When you brought him into the hospital, they opted to let the sap do its work in repairing his body.
>All they could do, according to them, was give him something to ease the pain and slow his heart down so it wouldn’t beat out of his chest from the sap’s effects.
>”Get away from me. Get away. Get away.”
“Oh, Anon. What did you get yourself into?”
>You can hear his teeth grinding into dust as he kicks and throws his blanket off, revealing his shining, sweat covered body.
>His veins have turned to a greenish hue, a sign of the sap coursing through him.
>His ribcage is puffy and swollen, but even that’s better than how you found him with several bones poking out.
>He opens his mouth as if to say something, but all that comes out is a dry wheeze. After that, it’s back to the moaning and the shaking.
>Maybe when he wakes up, he’ll tell you where he found such a pristine set of runes.
>In the meantime, all you can do is keep him company and try to block out his sounds with books.
>Once more, you pull up your current story and hope that this young colt’s journey from poverty to wealth via a generous benefactor can soothe your mind.

That's it. No, not that's it as in the story is over. There's still more, so don't go spreading rumors about my death. If I die, I'll make sure it's on stream.
>>
>>29205427
>Generals are how we get green
>implying you were around here before 2015
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 720x720px
>>29289532
Good stuff.
>>
>>29289532
Really enjoying the story so far
>>
>>29289703
>implying I don't realize I'm an autistic newfag that's only ever known endless generals
>>
>>29289703
Fuck you, this board has been nothing but generals since 2012.
>>
>>29276237
Write, faggot.
>>
>>29289532
When is the stream?
>>
>>29290753
The key word there is "if".
>>
>>29289532
Doesn't this have a paste?
>>
File: 1460727263637.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1460727263637.gif
510KB, 700x827px
Hey guys, Frisky here. I'm not dead.

My internets been out for the past couple days, and unfortunately I've lost the last update due to me not being able to save the pastebin.

I'm pretty depressed about losing that update, but god damn it you guys deserve to read the rest of this shit, I'm going to have to rewrite it though.

I don't want to give myself any deadline to write to, so if something unexpected does happen you guys aren't dissapointed, but I'm aiming for within the week.
>>
File: 1483654337504.png (465KB, 542x525px) Image search: [Google]
1483654337504.png
465KB, 542x525px
>>29289532
Just got up to date with this. Pretty freaking good. Feels bad to be Twiggles though.

Shouldn't this be in AiE? Either way keep it up, looking forward to more.
>>
>>29289532
Follow up question, your paste had a bunch of completed stories, what are they about. You're a good author, just need to know which tickles my fancy the most.
>>
>>29293690
I believe in you
>>
>>29289532
>inb4 Twilight tells Celestia that Anon was meddling with runes
>inb4 Sea Urchin takes his story to Pony Jail General
>>
>>29292037
Tease
>>
>>29289532
I really like this story.
It's better than average FimFiction, Anon isn't a gary sue that every pony wants to fuck, discrimination against humans isn't severe too much, so story isn't edgy, and main character comes in my favorite flavor: hermit one.

It's a shame that retards from FimFic don't allow green texts. It's more comfy to read there than on pastebin.
>>
>>29294391
Nigga how new are you? Check out the AiE story list. There's any of great shit, new and old.
Some even get posted on fimfiction (after a prose rewrite) due to their popularity.
>>
File: huhwha.png (80KB, 532x470px) Image search: [Google]
huhwha.png
80KB, 532x470px
>>29294250
>jumping between general dimensions
what horrible monstrosity of a spell is that?
>>
>>29294438
I'm complaining because those stories are on pastebin (which is a pain to read from on mobile) rather than on fimfiction.
>>
>>29289532
Man, this story is amazing!
>>
>>29294645
View the story in raw format. It makes it so the text wraps and you don't have to keeps you from having to scroll.
>>
>>29293690
As long as it gets finished, I'll be happy. Take your time dude.
>>
>>29294164
>King Anon
Human race in Equestria, war, romance, and action
>Games Lords Play
Lord Anon, Game of Thrones but less gay and not bad
>Bite Me Once
Monster hunter Anon and monsters, vampire mane 6, cancelled because the original general died and it doesn't fit the criteria of any other general
>Paranormal Predicament
Anon sees dead people, comedy, probably my magnum opus
>Moblight
Twilight and mafia, science, insanity
>Mechanon
Anon is the Terminator, not depressing for once
>Obsession
You're reading it

I keep these descriptions short in order to try and not spoil anything too much. Also, aw shucks, I'm glad you have such a high opinion of my writing.
>>
>>29295601
Kek literally just finished King Anon a minute ago. Been reading since my questioning post.

Shit was damn good, unexpected, and hooked me hard. Thanks for the read anon.
Speaking of unexpected, mind telling me which are lighter / darker? King was obviously darker being about war and blah blah spoilers...
I'm somewhat in a faggy mood now and looking for something more cute and romancy even if a subplot.
If you don't have anything like that nbd, I'm still gonna read your other shit.
>>
>>29295801
Lightest one is probably Mechanon. Depending on your definition of romance, that would be Moblight or Bite Me Once.
>>
>>29294585
It's the type that got runes banned.
>>
>definition of romance
meaning?
>>
>>29296011
Well if you want one-sided romance or reciprocated romance.
>>
>>29296059
which is reciprocated? mob or bite me
>>
>>29296069
NEITHER
>>
>>29296106
ucheekycunt
>>
>>29296106
Well, you're partly right in that nobody in either story loves you, the reader. You're wrong in the way that in Moblight, two characters do love each other.
>>
>>29296143
>nobody loves you, the reader
yup
>>
>>29296165
>incorrectly quoting someone
Should be >nobody [...] loves you, the reader
l2english
>>
>>29296176
>incorrectly being alive
Should be >kill yourself
>>
File: determined.jpg (21KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
determined.jpg
21KB, 300x201px
>>29296223
Fight me
>>
>>29296143
>>29296165
>>29296176
>>29296223
>>29296242

nice gets, men

they were warning shots, right?
>>
>>29296294
no i ded
>>
bampo
>>
File: mlfw9375wait.jpg (35KB, 588x305px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw9375wait.jpg
35KB, 588x305px
>>29296294
>Nice gets
You definetly dont know what 'gets' are, go make your research then and only then you can talk about them fąm
>>
>>29297460
Missed gets are gets. A broken car is still a car isn't it?
>>
>>29297460
You're being ironic right now. The joke is that they were either one or two off from getting dubs or trips every time they posted while they were talking to each other, so I pointed it out laughing at their inability to get numbers.
>>
>>29296294
>>29298249
>>29298291
>being this autistic
summerfags in January
>>
>>29298385
>Implying its not summer two times a year
>>
File: 1484177249820.gif (637KB, 300x331px) Image search: [Google]
1484177249820.gif
637KB, 300x331px
>>29289532
When exactly are we in the timeline?
Will we see best pony anytime soon?
>>
File: 10987722919.jpg (13KB, 720x221px) Image search: [Google]
10987722919.jpg
13KB, 720x221px
>>29299218
>best pony
>>
>>29289532
New chapter when?
>>
File: Copernicus.jpg (7KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
Copernicus.jpg
7KB, 281x179px
How do you think ponies would react to the heliocentric model?
>>
>>29300525
>Twilight asks for a proof
>Anon doesn't know what to say, because he wasn't listening during his lessons in high school
>Girls laugh at him while eating salad
>>
>>29295601
Read the Paranormal one, fucking godly.
how the fuck do you write the concept of 'schizophrenia' so well... it felt realistic.
>>
>>29300548
>Anon did listen in high school
>Anon explains how a moving planets, including the earth accounts for inconsistent movements of celestial bodies, especially the tendency of certain objects to fall into retrograde motion
>Explain how Newtonian gravity works
>girls are amazed
>Anon sips his coffee
>
>>
>>29300577
That's a good point. If you ignore the ending, the story could potentially have 2 very different tones. Funny if the ghosts are real, or depressing if he's really insane and this is all in his head.
>>
>>29300525
Poorly
>>
>>29301684
>>
>>29303204
>>
Do you have to be magical to brew potions?
>>
>>29304112
Finally i was waiting for someone to ask about potions. and no. no magic is required.
>>
>>29304112
I dont know maybe a little
>>
>>29304112
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kO_nEMNCOI
Earth ponies can brew potions; so can you.
>>
>>29300595
Hey anon. I just want to say that I think you're gay

/thread
>>
>>29304462
This honestly. They live in a world of magic where the laws of reality are clearly defined. Celestia controls the sun and that's it. Talking about science like this will LD be like if you say down with your parents told them in great detail how the world runs on magic and there was some super horse good running the show with your only evidence being "well the sun moves so yeah".
>>
>>29304482
So does she move it once a day? Or just give it a push? I mean it's not instant, they have sunsets not half the world in dark and the other in light and then the sisters swap them.

Are they really Geocentric?
>>
File: go to bed.png (277KB, 1139x1024px) Image search: [Google]
go to bed.png
277KB, 1139x1024px
Could Anon use Alicorn Amulet to get magical powers?
If I remember correctly, it wasn't even destroyed; zigga took it.
>>
Also, to get magical powers Anon could make a pact with the Devi- uhm, I mean with Discord.
>>
>>29305940
That's been my thought for a while. I think it would work in another green or is this green becomes an epic, which would be awesome to have this green turn into an epic that is ongoing
>>
>>29305307
>Could Anon use Alicorn Amulet to get magical powers?
http://pastebin.com/sYyV9Hvf
>>
>>29306709
Good read, thanks!
>>
>>29304989
Celestia has to steadily push it all day long to make sure every part of the world gets even light. It takes a lot of skill, patience, and power.
>>
File: lyra.png (10KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
lyra.png
10KB, 189x267px
>>29306709
Too cringy to read.
>>
>Anon makes a mechanical bird.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvFmh8MMyfI
>Ponies think hes capable of giving machines life, like some kind techno-golemmancer.
>>
File: Twilight wants the HMD.png (512KB, 2960x2657px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight wants the HMD.png
512KB, 2960x2657px
Page 10 save
>>
>>29307344
>In reality, its a paper airplane with a rubber band powered propeller.
>>
>>29308232
>>
>>29300490
Maybe tomorrow.
>>
>>29306341
Its already half as long as the longest story in the pastebin and it doesnt seem like its going to be over soon.
>>
File: 1481075087682.png (904KB, 918x956px) Image search: [Google]
1481075087682.png
904KB, 918x956px
>>29308232
>condom
HELL FUCKING NO

It's bareback or nothing
>>
>>29308232
Why her horn is on fire?
>>
>>29309892
It's not.
The front door of Golden Oak Library (RIP) had a lit candle painted on it.
>>
>>29309892
Whenever unicorn mares want to mate, they lit their horns on fire.
>>
File: heavy breathing.jpg (28KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
heavy breathing.jpg
28KB, 640x640px
>>29310468
Brutal
>>
>>29310430
That's lit
>>
File: GN.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
GN.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>29289532
urchin more soon
>>
>>29311239
bamp
>>
File: soon.jpg (105KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
105KB, 366x380px
Could Anon, that got transfusion of unicorn blood after a serious accident, gain some magical powers?

What about transplantation of a unicorn horn?
>>
Fucking bump
>>
File: Celestia marching.png (261KB, 791x1011px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia marching.png
261KB, 791x1011px
>You will never convince Princess Celestia to fund a unicorn stem cell research project to try to fix your broken penis that was wounded in a manticore attack
>And by "manticore" attack, you mean the thing that happened when you got blackout drunk one night and wandered into the Everfree to try to get some "Sweet Chimera Action"
>>
>>29312104
I like that image a lot
>>
>>29312104
>Anon straight up hammers a nail into his forehead.
>Turns out he can now channel magic.
>An earth pony tries it and can also channel magic.
>Pegasus' begin to do it and become Alicorns.
>Unicorns begin doing it on their horns and gain even more power.
>It becomes an arms race to see who can install the largest nail in their head.
>Anon gets fed up and takes his nail out with a hammer.
>Storm night comes and every pony in Equestria is given Lightning lobotomies.
>Anon fucks a Griffon.
>End.
>>
File: wowtwilight.png (162KB, 272x338px) Image search: [Google]
wowtwilight.png
162KB, 272x338px
>>29308232
>>
>>29289532

>It's a few hours before you see anyone else.
>By then, the room light had to be turned on to keep some visibility in the night.
>There was a knock knock knocking at the door.
>Before you could answer, it opened up for Nurse Redheart and a few companions.
>”Time for the check-in,” she chirped. “A few others wanted to come along.”
>Redheart approached the bed, Applejack and Pinkie Pie following close behind.
>”How's the feller holdin’ up theahre, Twahlaght?”
“He's alive.”
>”He doesn't look too happy about it though.”
>”Well ah can't imagine what he'd have to be happy about rahgt now iffin he was even wake enough to holller a hello, Pinkie.”
“He has his friend here.”
>”That's right!”
>Pinkie’s arms extend out and wrap around both you and Applejack.
>”He's got his best friend's right here!”
>”Actually,” interjects the Nurse as she pulls a sheet of paper out of the computer near Anon's bed, “According to these readings, he's doing a lot better. The sap has been in his body so long that he seems to be adapting to it. We might only need need the pain meds in a day or two.”
>”Well fancy that. Who’da figured that little ticker’a his 'ood have the fire to beat out Timberwolf sap 'a all things.”
>”This calls for a party! What do you think, Twilight? I'm thinking trees and streamers. Oh, and axes!”
“I think it's a good thing, but I don't know if a party is really what we need right now.’
>”No party? But you love parties.”
“I do, but I'd rather stay here for now. You can throw a party if you want; don't send me an invitation.”
>”Well we can have it in the room then!”
>>
>>29314629

>”Gracious, no. No, no, no, no, no. Don't you go disturbing the other patients here with music and banging.”
>”Aw come on, Nurse. Have a red heart!”
>”I have one right on my flank. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go check in with some other patients.”
>She begins to walk towards the door and shoots Pinkie a glare.
>”And no axes.”
>”Kill joy!”
>”Ah reckon she's got an ideer theahre Pinkie. You’n an ax just don't sit well with me.”
“And I've already told you too.”
>A rather loud groan from Anon captures all your attentions.
>He’s thrown his blankets completely off the bed now.
>The sickly green lines tracing across his body pulsate as sap and blood courses through them.
>He rolls around, grabbing the sheet and pulling it off of the bed.
>”Has he,” begins Applejack slowly, “been lahk this long?”
“He’s mostly quiet. There are some bad moments.”
>”Can I hug him?”
>You shake your head.
“It’s best to leave him alone. I’ll change the sheets later.”
>Anon’s hand flies to his chest.
>His nails dig into his flesh and scrape across it, tearing long gashes across the muscle.
>The wounds leak a mixture of crimson and emerald until closing up again just a few seconds later.
>Hovering over a fresh face cloth, you wipe the fluids off of him.
>It ends up taking quite a few as they pick up great amounts of sweat along with the intended substances.
>”Here, ah’ll help y’all out.”
>Applejack sets down her saddlebags and opens up the left sac.
>Apparently she had been toting around a jug of apple juice.
>”And ‘afore yew say it, it ain’t apple juice.”
>Oh, just kidding. It’s totally not apple juice even though it probably is.
>”This is special apple juice.”
>See?
>>
>>29314635

“Define ‘special’.”
>”Now Twahlaght, yew know ah can’t do that.”
“I mean what makes it special.”
>”Oh. Well, since yew asked, it’s dun been mixed with some special zap apple extracts and Granny’s Special Kicker.”
“And what makes that special?”
>”Stahp askin’ so many ‘a yer questions. The point is, it gives y’all a boost where it counts.”
>”Like sugar?”
>”Exactly!”
>You raise an eyebrow at her.
“What are you planning to do with that?”
>”Ah’m gonna make ‘em drink it.”
“That’s not a good idea.”
>”It’s lahk mah granny always said: ‘ah don’t care if yew broke yer hoof, iffin yew don’t git yer sorry orange flank out them doors raght now and feed them chickens, ah’ll break yer other one’.”
“I don’t see where you’re going with that.”
>”Sometimes people need to do something even if it seems like a bad idea at the time. Jeez, get with the program, Twilight.”
“You’re going to break his leg if he doesn’t cooperate?”
>”What in tarnation are yew thinkin’? O’course ah’m not gonna break his leg. Ah’m just gonna encourage him.”
“No.”
>She frowns and steps past you.
>Grabbing her tail in your mouth, you plant your hooves in the floor and stop her.
>”Twah, yew ain’t his only friend here. Let us help.”
>”She’s right, you know. Ooh, and I can help too! I’ll go get some cupcakes and we can mix it in with the juice! Be right back!”
>When you open your mouth to protest Pinkie’s idea, Applejack slips too far ahead for you to recapture her.
>>
>>29314643

>Pinkie has now left the room, destined to return with a cart of treats and haycakes that will only make your mouth water as you try to fight her off of Anon.
>In the meantime, Applejack makes it over to Anon and lifts the jug to his mouth.
“Applejack, wait.”
>She obliges, keeping just at the tipping point.
“Are you sure this will help?”
>”As sure as ah am that darn carrot farm down the roads tryin’a push us outta business again.”
>You sigh and bow your head, deciding it’s better to let her do it gently than trying to fight her and risk hurting him more.
>She leans close and leans the jug a little more, pouring some juice into Anon’s mouth.
>”Nnah!”
>He jerks his head away and slaps the thing out of her hooves.
>You catch the bottle before it can crash on the floor.
“I don’t think he liked it.”
>”Aaah! Nnnaah!”
>She furrows her brow and snatches the jug out of your magical grip.
>Applejack grabs Anon’s head and holds it firmly between her thighs.
>”Yer gonna lahk mah apple juice whether yew want to ‘er not.”
“Alright, this is going overboard.”
>”Twahlaght, ah know what ah’m doin’. Ah’ve helped a few sick folk in mah day.”
>Anon’s body writhes past her legs.
>He opens his mouth to moan. In that moment, she puts the neck of the jug in and tips it back.
>The contents drain from the bottle and into him.
>Only about half makes it through when she pulls away and hops off the bed.
>He flops around helplessly, wailing like a dying animal.
>Then, as quickly as it began, he quiets down.
>His contorted face relaxes and the horrible screams are replaced with a light exhale as he settles into bed.
>Instead of the usual pained grunting he makes, the only sound you hear from him is some light breathing.
>”Now see? Ah told yew ah knew what ah was doin’.”
“Appljeack, what in the name of Celestia is in that stuff?”
>”Family secret.”
>>
>>29314650

>Wide eyed, you observe how calm the hospitalized human has become.
>”Just keep some ‘a this in ‘em an’ he’ll be chipper as a hog in a pahl ‘a doodoo.”
>Gross, but cool.
>A smile spreads across your face as Applejack gets her saddlebag and heads to the door.
>”Ah still gotta git Applebloom ready fer bed. Catch ya t’morrow, Twah?”
“Sure. Thank you, Applejack.”
>”Don’t mention it.”
>She exits, closing the door firmly behind her.
>”Now Pinkie, he’s plum tuckered. Yew can give ‘em some sweets later.”
>”But Applejack, cupcakes!”
>”Ah said beat it.”
>”You don’t understand!”
>”What in the sam hill do yew think ah meant when ah said git? Pinkie, ah will hogtie yew to a mad goat iffin yew don’t hoof it outta here.”
>”Alright.”
>”Yew can feed ‘em t’morrow.”
>”Promise?”
>”No.”
>Their squabbles drone on, getting quieter as they move away from the room.
>While he’s quiet, you figure it’s a good time to get him all cleaned and change his sheets.
>With the help of some magic, you lift him off the mattress and strip both it and he.
>His naked body glistens in the light of your aura.
>Hovering over a wet washcloth, you get rid of the muck and sweat coating him.
>When he’s sparkly clean, you change his bandages.
>The wounds on his back are mostly gone. It looks more like someone gave him a nasty scratch than mauled him.
>If it weren’t for all the scarring, you wouldn’t think he was badly hurt at all.
>That said, the permanent marks on his body are a painful reminder of how you weren’t there for him when you should have been.
>He’s bound to remember that too.
>Will he hold that against you?
>Maybe, but you still have time. When he wakes up, you can prove how good of a friend you are.
>>
>>29314655

>You set down the stained, gunked up bandages and fetch some new ones to dress him with.
>After those are on, as well as some of those silly underpants he insists on wearing, you go about the normal bed routine and gently lower him onto some fresh sheets.
>He settles in quite nicely.
>You can even pull the blankets up to his chin without any protest.
>Whatever was in that special apple juice sure did the trick.
>With a grin stretching ear to ear, you get back in your chair and dive back into your book, enjoying the blissful silence, save for the little buzzing as a light flickers on and off in the back corner of the room.
>>
>>29314658

>Where are you?
>It’s dark. And cold.
>What was that sound?
>You turn around, scanning the blackness.
>Nothing.
>Another sound.
>This was right behind you.
>You jerk to see nothing once more.
>You’re all alone.
>You’re here, in this place, by yourself.
>Who is this?
>You are someone.
>You are--
>There it was again!
>Oh God, it’s in your head.
>Make that awful noise stop.
>Stop!
>Stop!
>Hold on, you see something.
>Is that the source of the noise?
>No, the noise is inside you, so what is that?
>You walk closer.
>It’s a light. Should you go to it?
>No. It’s strange and scary. You’re better off here.
>You’re safe here.
>You’re safe alone.
>Jesus, it’s getting louder.
>That horrible, terrible sound just keeps getting louder and louder.
>It’s like nails on a chalkboard right inside your brain.
>Make it stop!
>>
>>29314667

>You grab your head and squeeze.
>Maybe you can crush whatever is inside.
>Die, die whatever is in your head!
>Oh, it’s quiet now.
>It’s very quiet.
>The light is gone too.
>You open your eyes.
>Where are you?
>It’s a room. But where?
>You’re on a bed. A soft bed, but there are no blankets.
>Do you get up?
>You should find out where you are.
>Alright, get up then.
>Sliding off the bed, you walk through the warm, brightly lit room.
>There’s a window.
>Maybe that will help.
>Going to the window, you peer outside.
>It’s beautiful out.
>There are so many colors.
>There are lights dancing around in the open air. Purple, orange, blue, green, yellow, white, pink, and every other color you can name.
>They connect everything.
>You can see the trees pulsating with the beautiful energy.
>>
>>29314672

>Oh, the window is a door.
>You open it up and step outside.
>The lights are so beautiful.
>Can you touch one?
>Let’s find out.
>You reach for a stream of purple light.
>It bends around your hand.
>Let’s try again.
>Quicker.
>You grab at it.
>It escaped again.
>What?
>Why can’t you touch it?
>Everything else gets to.
>The birds.
>The flowers.
>The trees.
>The grass.
>Even the clouds.
>Everything gets to touch the light.
>Why not you?
>It’s the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen.
>You have to touch it.
>You have to.
>Try again.
>No, it’s getting away.
>Chase it.
>You run after the light.
>It disappears behind some trees.
>You follow it.
>>
>>29314679

>You push on a tree to help yourself get by.
>The light on the tree moves away as you touch it.
>Suddenly the tree is cold.
>It turns grey and shrivels up.
>Oh no.
>What did you do?
>You step back and bump into another tree.
>It dies too.
>You’re a killer.
>You leave the woods.
>Go back inside. It’s nice inside.
>Where is the inside? Where is the house?
>There’s nothing.
>You’re in a big open field.
>There’s no light either. Not like before.
>No beautiful colors.
>It’s just ugly.
>You’re ugly.
>Every step you take kills the grass.
>No, stop.
>Why are you doing this?
>Stop it.
>You’re horrible.
>You’re a monster.
>Oh man, the noise is back.
>It rings inside your head.
>Help.
>Help!
>You look around for someone that can make it stop.
>There are a bunch of things.
>Ponies.
>Help, please.
>>
>>29314683

>They step away as you move closer.
>Wait, don’t go.
>Come back.
>No, stop running.
>Don’t leave.
>Please.
>You have to chase them.
>The can make the noise stop.
>When the noise stops you can touch the light.
>They’ll help you.
>You run after them.
>Where’d they go?
>There they are.
>You caught up.
>Good job.
>You shout at them.
>The ponies turn around.
>Those aren’t ponies.
>Those aren’t ponies at all.
>They yell at you.
>They’re monsters.
>They’re ugly creatures.
>What’s on them?
>The lights!
>They have your light!
>Give that back!
>You run at them and try to grab it, but it avoids your hand again.
>The monster you touched is very angry.
>It hits you.
>You reel back.
>Why did it do that?
>You just wanted your light back.
>It’s keeping it all to itself.
>It should share!
>>
>>29314690

>The monster hits you again.
>Then so does the other one.
>That hurts.
>They’re all doing it now.
>You have to run away.
>They’re going to hurt you.
>You turn around and run but there’s more right behind you.
>They all have your beautiful light.
>They laugh and hit you over and over.
>Stop it.
>Stop!
>Get away!
>The sun is going down but the monsters won’t leave.
>All you can see is them and their stupid light!
>Get away!
>Stop it!
>You hit back.
>The monsters get angry and step on you.
>That hurts a lot more.
>You yell and try to push it off.
>It’s too strong.
>Their claws dig into you.
>One bends down and bites your face.
>You don’t like this.
>They’re laughing is getting louder than the noise.
>No, their laughing is the noise.
>Stop that!
>Stop!
>What did you do?
>You just wanted the light!
>Stop!
>Ow!
>They’re biting you!
>They’re eating you!
>You look as they grab your guts and start pulling them out.
>Get away!
>Get away!
>GET AWAY!
>>
>>29314697

“AHHH!”
>You jump up out of bed and hold your hands up in defense.
>Wait, bed?
>Where in the fuck are you?
>It’s so dark in here.
>Oh Jesus fucking Christ, it feels like you’ve been hit by a mac truck.
>You grab your side and register just how sweaty you are.
>”Anon!”
>Right, you’re Anonymous.
>There’s a click across the room.
>Wherever you are is suddenly lit up.
>Your eyes hurt as they adjust to the new stimulus.
>A quick look around tells you you’re back in the hospital.
>Oh god damn it.
>”Anon, you’re awake!”
>You glance at Twilight.
>She’s ecstatic.
>No, don’t leap to hug.
>Oh fuck!
>As she closes the gap between you and tightly squeezes you in her legs, a wave of pain washes over you.
“Back off,” you shout and shove her away, practically throwing her into the chair she leap out of.
>”Sorry. I’m just--”
>You hold up a hand and cut her off.
>Why are you here?
>Think, Anon.
>You had just gotten that book. You read.
>Then there was Applejack’s failure of a party.
>You left.
>Then you met some animals. Oh, right, yeah. You remember what happened now.
>You lean over and bury your head in your hands.
>Jesus, man. You fucked up again.
>”Anon, you’re alright.”
>Alright? Yeah, for a man who got beaten within an inch of his life twice.
>Wait a second, what’s that?
>You lean back and look at your chest.
>Holy shit, what is that?
>You begin to hyperventilate and grab your chest, trying to pull the green lines off of yourself.
“Ow!”
>”Anon, stop!”
“What are these?!”
>”They’re you!”
“They’re...what?”
>”It’s the sap.”
“What the fuck are you on about?”
>”Here, let me explain.”
>>
>>29314705

That's all I have for now. Wew, that was a chubby little update, huh? I don't know, maybe some more will look like this in the future. Maybe not, but maybe is just another way of saying I'm tired and am looking for ways to take up space. I think I'll end this post with a link to the fully updated pastebin and a promise that there will be more coming in the future http://pastebin.com/5ECNnjxF
>>
>>29314709
Nice update my dude
>>
>>29312104
The had better be the op pic for the new thread
>>
>>29314709
thx
>>
>>29314709
that was great
>>
>>29314705
>feels like you've been hit by a mac truck
Sounds like quite the sucker punch to the face to me.
:^)
>>
>>29314650
>>Applejack grabs Anon’s head and holds it firmly between her thighs.
>>”Yer gonna lahk mah apple juice whether yew want to ‘er not.”
I like where this is going.
>>
File: Oh...my...png (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Oh...my...png
91KB, 500x500px
>>29317209
>>
>>29314705
The light symbolism in this whole story is great.
>>
>>29318471
Sea knows his shit alright.
>>
File: ivan.jpg (170KB, 726x909px) Image search: [Google]
ivan.jpg
170KB, 726x909px
>>29314650
>Applejack grabs Anon’s head and holds it firmly between her thighs.
>Yer gonna lahk mah apple juice whether yew want to ‘er not.
>>
>>29205410

i want to rape twilight sparkle until her hymen bursts with a river of blood
>>
>>29319705
Or you could cut her up with that edge you got there, sasuke.
>>
File: weepony.png (47KB, 226x250px) Image search: [Google]
weepony.png
47KB, 226x250px
>>29319705
>>29320446
>>
File: 1 Felix Ip.jpg (128KB, 530x707px) Image search: [Google]
1 Felix Ip.jpg
128KB, 530x707px
>>29242507
>"The Monkey Staff. An essential relic to any monkey king."
>Turning it over in your hand, you inspect the intricate design on it
>Golden dragons mouths dwarf the ends of the stick, with shimmering red scales across the middle
>Holding it outwards like a wand, you strike a silly pose
>The stick extends into a staff, bonking you in the forehead
>You fall backwards, dropping the relic
"Ow."
>"These are not toys! You do realize we have an agenda now right? You're covered in powerful relics now, you're going to be an easy target if you don't know what do with it."
>Wait, do you basically have a huge target painted across your back now?
"An easy target for what exactly?"
>"Well for one, the various types of monsters that kept humanity subjugated for most of our race's lifespan, and not to mention sly unicorns or other sentient races who might think they can use your power in some way. Of course, they can't, but they'll kill you to find out."
>Out of the frying pan and into the fire you suppose
"I'm down with training and all, but I've got a uh, home to get back to I suppose."
>You'd been in Equestria for a couple years now, but you wouldn't really call it your home
>Ponyville was nice and all, but you just feel unwelcome in a way
>Everyone is nice to you, but it feels forced in a way
>Pity
>That's what it is
"Nevermind actually, what did you have in mind for our training?"
>"You have a long road ahead of you, student."
>It looks like you have a challenge

Recommended listening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCIpuHtTSl8&list=PL21B927332EACB0DD

>It's been about two weeks since you started training
>Turns out going from standard civilian to intense martial arts training is pretty fucking hard
>While your transformation did increase your how agile and dexterous you were, it did nothing to increase how physically fit you were
>And let's just say your lifestyle in Ponyville really wasn't that different from your lifestyle back on Earth
>>
File: sun_wukong_by_afuchan-d6oy136.jpg (1MB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
sun_wukong_by_afuchan-d6oy136.jpg
1MB, 1000x773px
>>29321197
>Most of your training thus far has been basic strength training
>Sun Wukong has managed to whip you into shape pretty well though
>Living in the jungle has been hard, you've had to fight to survive pretty much every day
>Getting the necessary nutrients was hard when most of the wildlife were weak due to being non-magical or being starved of magic
>Once you figured out how to better control the staff, hunting got a lot easier
>You still haven't found the upper limits as you how far this thing can extend
>You finish your inner monologue as you finish packing up your camp
>Wukong had said the area was no longer suitable for your training, as there's really nothing more you can learn in this so called safe zone
>Sliding on your backpack and with monkey ghost in tow, you head back in the same direction you came to the jungle from
>You continue through a few small towns, until you finally reach a significant landmark
>Hoovesdale
>It was completely unrecognizable, and not in a good way
>Half the town had been razed to the fucking ground
>The other half was in a general state of disrepair
>What the hell happened here
>"Anonymous. I do not like this."
>You frown, searching around the ruins of the town
"There might be survivors, we have to make sure."
>"Given how stubborn you are, I know you won't leave until you do your little check up on your precious ponies."
"You know me so well."
>Searching around the town, you don't find a trace of anything living
>Various purple masses, almost like a pulsing moss, grow on the wall
>You reach out to touch one, feeling the fuzzy texture
>Strange
>You find your way to the general store, the building half-destroyed
>As you enter the desecrated shop, the smell hits you
>Putrid and raw, it fulls up your lungs and makes you want to throw up
>The stench of death
>Slowly creeping around the ransacked aisles, you find your way to the counter
>The rotted corpse of a pony missing a limb lies there
>>
>>29321297
>Tears well up in your eyes, but you compose yourself after puking your breakfast out
>Carrying the corpse outside, you dig a small grave and bury the shopkeeper
>It's a grim reminder that although this realm is full of happiness, it can be just as cruel as the one you left
>You continue on, into the Everfree forest
>As the sun begins to set, you make your camp around a small lake
>Wukong meditates on a rock, the moonlight illuminating him
>You've had a rather long day, so you opt towards sleep instead
>You drift to sleep quickly, eager to forget the events of the day
>Hours later, you're ripped back into reality by giggles
>"Why yes, I am the one and only King Sun Wukong!"
>"No no, I assure you I was much more handsome in my original form, but it's nice to see you like this one too."
>You exit your tent to see Wukong flirting with some kind of... human woman?
>She wears a long flowing white dress, her body adorned with intricate jewelry
>He appears to be following her as she slowly leads him towards the middle of the lake
>Something about this seems off
"Hey Wukong, what's going on man?"
>"Well, I found this lovely human lady, looks like we're not so alone eh Anonymous?"
>Either she's several feet taller than you, or she's walking on the water
>Regardless, she's not all that she appears
"Wukong, why don't you stop following her."
>"Nonsense! She said she had something to show me! Don't be jealous now."
"Wukong I'm serious, this isn't right."
>"Not now Anonymous!"
>The water begins to ripple behind Wukong, as a writhing mass of a long tubular body rises out of the water, glowing lights adorning the side of it
"Wukong!"
>You grab the staff and spring into action, your tiredness disappearing in an instant
>Running across the stones in the lake, you reach the middle of it
>Wukong is being transfixed by this large sea serpent with a seductress for a tail
>And it looks like you're the only one who can save him
>>
>>29321353
Cool, I thought you'd abondoned us. Nice update writefriend
>>
>>29321353
Wait, I'm confused. If Wukong is a ghost, what's there to worry about with the sea serpent? Is it like in DBZ when if you die when you're already dead you just stop existing?
>>
>>29205410

i want to put my finger into twilight sparkle's rectum and wiggle it around until i find the remains of her latest meal.
>>
>>29321353
I really like this concept my man, keep it up
>>
>>29321353
I love it, keep going.
>>
>>29323444
Can't really ague with trips, can you?
>>
File: 1449849445401.jpg (303KB, 1227x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1449849445401.jpg
303KB, 1227x1157px
I'm kinda surprised that Anon doesn't try to compensate for his lack of magic with technology.
>>
>>29308404
I'll want to settle down
>>
>>29325238
Until tomorrow
>>
>>29325266
I'll just keep moving on.
>>
>>29326537
>>
>>29326946
>>
>>29327800
>>
File: check 'em_allahu akbar.png (53KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
check 'em_allahu akbar.png
53KB, 280x200px
>>29328433
>>29327800
>>29325266
>>
>>29328871
So many dubs mean the thread has to live. Bateman demands it.
>>
>>29325100

>>29198630
>>
>>29325100
Not everybody knows about that stuff. Anon is obviously more of an outdoorsy handyman type of guy than somebody who searched the internet all day for how to build fucking dynamite from scratch.
>>
>>29330111
This thread isn't about technology exclusively, it's about anon not having magic and being angry/sad/whatever about it
>>
Bumpi
>>
Bump and checking out >>29333333
>>
File: 1436316629465.png (201KB, 898x890px) Image search: [Google]
1436316629465.png
201KB, 898x890px
>Green Bump
>>
>>29331582
Looks more like losing his mind over it. Which is perfectly understandable I guess. Can you imagine being thrust into a world where everybody and everything around you is supercharged with some mysterious force that you can't even grasp let alone use while also being reminded day in and day out of how fragile and weak you are.
>>
File: Qt Ponk.png (114KB, 382x457px) Image search: [Google]
Qt Ponk.png
114KB, 382x457px
>>29334567
>>>/mlp/Red Bump
Test
>>
Going to be writing something about Anon merging knowledge from back home and Equestria and going full artificer.
>>
>>29314709
More coming either tomorroa or Thursday.
>>
File: 1441894761804.jpg (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1441894761804.jpg
20KB, 320x320px
>>29336541
>>
>>29233602
>And then they went to bed in seperate rooms and Granny Smith waited until marriage like a good filly does
>Granny Fucked a Minotaur
GO GRANNY!
>>
>>29337654
Gross. Minotaurs are disgusting demihumans.
>>
>>29338260
This. It's just a human without the hot monkey dick.
>>
>>29338260
>>29339003
Female minotaurs have hooves, beast pussy and BIG (because cow) tits.
If you can't appreciate them, you're clearly gay.
>>
>>29339315
You're missing the point. They're not human. They're objectively shit. All non-human creatures (ponies excluded, of course) are disgusting. Well, and dogs because dogs are nice.
>>
>>29339898
What about griffons? Are they disgusting as well?
Dweeb.
>>
File: Too_smart_for_internet.png (299KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
Too_smart_for_internet.png
299KB, 680x598px
>>29339898

Great argument man, it is also objectively shit.
>>
>>29340450
At least I didn't contradict myself in the same sentence, dumbass.
>>
>>29336541
Yeah it's going to be tomorrow. It'll be a chunky, nutritious update.

Nutritious because it's green.

Get it?
>>
>"It's ok if you can't do magic, Anon."
>"You are just a human after all."
>"Nobody expects anything like that out of you."
"But Twilight, its always like this, let me help just this time at least, i will never bother you again"
>"Anon you re an endangered specimen, cant have you roaming free in dangerous times"
"So you mean i m just going to be put into a cage 'for my safety' whenever you feel like?"
>"Well then, tell me something, what can you do to help?"
"What do you mean?"
>"Oh, you know, like Applejack who can send rocks 100 times her weight flying with a mere kick"
>"Or just like Rainbow Dash, flying so fast she can create tornados all on her on"
>"Then there s Rarity, who s mostly dead weight but her sweet talk helps a lot"
>"And lets not forget Pinkie with her...Pinkieness"
>"Or Fluttershy, who can...do whatever she does and control any creature she wants"
>You invonturaly shiver, remembering the one time Fluttershy used her stare on you
>It doesnt goes unnoticed on the alicorn who goes on
>"And lastly there s me, who can teleport all the way to Canterlot and back, heal deadly wounds and literally destroy every atom of your body with a single thought while not breaking a sweat"
>She stops and keeps looking at you with a smug ass gring before going on
>"So i ll ask again, what can you do? Isnt it better to stay safe inside the castle instead?"
>>
>>29342008
"Actually Twilight...there is one thing i can do"
>"Oh yea? Do show me"
>Not wasting a beat you point to the ceiling and the mare follows
>"Anon, there s nothing there, trickery like that dont work in dangerous situations you know"
"Huh? No Twi, its my finger, that s my weapon of choice"
>With a sigh, she steps foward and get into arms range
>"Anon, i know you must be craving for adventures but-"
>She doesnt manage to finish as you boop her
>For a minute or two she just stands there, paralysed mid phrase with her mouth open and everything
>After a while she panics, running in a circle while blabbing something you cant undestand along with neighs and whinnys
>When she finally gets hold of herself you can see she has a fearful look into her eyes before she quickly teleports away
>And that s how you became the most powerful mercenary in equestria, having dealt with a princess alone and survived to tell the history
>You were just about to walk thru the castle doors when Twilight teleported back and put you in a cage, 'for your safety'
>Yet for some reason she kept her distance of you now
>Not like you could do anything to such a mighty princess right?
>>
>>29335113
When you put it that way, it certainly sounds pretty bad
>>
>>29342026
Missing a lot of apostrophes and didn't capitalize a bunch of "I"s, but good green regardless. Thanks writefriend
>>
>>29342523
>>
>>29342008
>Then there s Rarity, who s mostly dead weight
[sensible chuckle intensifies]
>>
>>29343657
He's right, you know
>>
>>29345459
What will the next thread be called?
>>
>>29344150
>>
>>29346413
>>
>>29347161
>>
>>29205410
desu I would probably kick her in the twat if she said this to me.... what? Im petty ok?
>>
>>29314705

>You shut your mouth despite all the questions rushing through your head.
>”Do you remember being atta--”
“Yes,” you cut her off.
>”And do you remember what did it?”
“A Timberwolf and a Cragadile.”
>”Good. I see your memory isn’t shot.”
“Get on with it,” you spit, anxious to hear the real explanation.
>”Did you ever read much on Timberwolves?”
“Enough to know they suck.”
>”And their sap.”
“It helps to repair them.”
>”Right. And when the Timberwolf attacked you, it left some of its sap in your system on accident. While you were asleep, it healed you.
>What? That’s retarded.
>Timberwolves have full control over their sap. The only reason it would leave any in you is if it wanted you alive.
>Besides, that still doesn’t explain the failed art project on your chest.
>You point at it angrily. The sharp motion pains your side, forcing you to rest your arm.
>”Well, there was apparently so much sap in your body and it stayed for so long that it sort of,” she trails off.
“Sort of what?”
>”It stained you.”
“As in?”
>”As in what you see on your chest and other parts.”
>Your brow furrows as you look over yourself.
>The emerald lines trace across your chest, down your biceps, and into your forearms.
>Oh no.
>Quickly, you pull up the sheets and check your underneath your tighty whities.
>Oh god no!
“I’m seeing things,” you whisper over and over, growing louder.
>”While that is a side effect of the sap, I’m afraid you’re not hallucinating. You’ve built up quite a tolerance to it by now, so even the small amount left in your system shouldn’t be affecting you.”
“Fuck me!”
>>
>>29348124

>You hop out of bed, ignoring the ache in your joints, and rip your underwear off.
>There’s a mirror not too far away.
>Marching over to it, you make sure your soldier is in plain view and take in your full form.
>How much of your own skin is even left?
>Scars run across your body, this way and that, separating you into sections while your green veins act like rope, tying the pieces together.
>Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
>”It’s not all bad. You’re still alive.”
“You call this alive?” you snap.
>Twilight reels back from the sudden shift in your tone.
“Look at me! I’m not alive--I’m not a person! I’m one big, walking, talking example of how fucked you are in this shithole of a world without magic!”
>”Hey, come on. You’ve done pretty well for yourself.”
“And stop saying that! What have I done, Twilight? What have I done?”
>”You built that whole cabin on your own,” she presses, taking a few nervous steps toward you.
“Woopty fucking doo! I built a cabin! Wow, great job, Anon! You sure are not a waste of space! Now pull your pants down and go get fucked up the ass by a few magical beasts like the good little cabin builder you are!”
>”You’re over reacting a bit, don’t you think?”
>Over reacting?!
>Look at you!
>These marks aren’t just going to go away! They don’t heal!
>You’re stuck like this forever!
>Every time you look at yourself, you’ll be forced to see these hideous reminders of how weak and pathetic you are.
>Your own body is now a cruel joke mocking Anonymous, the only human, the sole entity in all of Equestria that is completely and utterly magicless.
>Hopeless in every respect.
>>
>>29348132

>”I know things might seem bad right now, but you have to remember your friends are here for you.”
>You scoff and turn away from the mirror, disgusted by your own sight.
“Friends. Yeah.”
>”If there’s anything I can do for you, just let me know. I’ve always been there for you, Anon. I’m your friend.”
>You go over to the closet where your things once sat, hoping they’d be there again.
>”Anon?”
“What?”
>”What do you want?”
>What do you want? You know exactly what you want.
>You rip open the door and feverishly search for your items.
>Your clothes are sitting right on the top shelf where you would have expected.
>They’re stained with blood, but that’s not important right now.
>What’s in your pants pocket?
>Taking them down, you quickly pull on your pants and fish through the pockets for--ah ha, there it is.
>Still right where you left it.
>Twilight appears at your side and begins to rub your leg with a hoof.
>”Anon, answer me.”
“What I want is for you to leave me the fuck alone. I have shit to do.”
>God, she’s so fucking annoying.
>Ignoring her, you pull on your shirt and sweater despite the dull throbbing in your side and arm. What, the Timberwolf sap couldn’t finish off your injury from the manticore? Of course not. That’s going to stay with you too, isn’t it?
>You huff and head for the door to your room.
>As you prepare to exit, you’re stopped dead in your tracks.
>A powerful force grabs your entire body and halts you.
>”You can’t run away from a friend.”
“I said leave me alone!”
>It takes all your might, but you force enough movement to shatter her spell and free yourself.
>”Anon!”
“Fuck off,” you yell, slamming the door behind you.
>Entitled cunt.
>>
>>29348139

>The hallway is busy with ponies. Some are nurses, some are patients, all are in your way.
>You maneuver through the river of tiny horses as you go for the exit.
>The door to your room swings open behind you.
>She comes running out and catches up, sticking right to your side.
>”Why are you acting like this?”
>Maybe if you ignore her, she’ll go away.
>”Come on, open up to me.”
>”You can’t keep shutting yourself away from anyone who tries to help you. I’m your friend, aren’t I? Let me help you.”
>Or she’ll grab your leg and almost trip you.
>Luckily your balance isn’t completely gone and you manage to catch yourself before eating shit on the floor. Although quite frankly, it wouldn’t really surprise you if a magical being’s assault led to a chipped tooth.
>Actually, it would. That’d be getting off way too easy.
>”Anon!”
“Can’t you take a hint?!”
>You twist your body and slam the back of your hand into her face.
>She lets go and sprawls out across the floor.
>The hallway is silent.
>Not a single pony moves.
>What?
>Oh, so you’re the bad guy now?
>Are Twilight’s wide, watering eyes supposed to make you feel bad about what you did?
“Get moving, you short fucks. Nothing to see here.”
>Yeah, you’re going to stand around and apologize for tapping on the gracious and humble princess of friendship.
>There are much more important things to do.
>>
>>29348154

>You make your way outside.
>The brisk air stings your nose as it passes by and fills your lungs.
>Be it your anger or the “sap” left in your body, you’re still plenty warm and don’t bother hugging yourself for heat.
>Besides, you’re not going very far.
>Only halfway across town.
>As you march through the snow, your mind races.
>Endless possibilities flash before you.
>What’s the first one you’ll try?
>Maybe something flashy.
>No, something practical.
>Definitely small. Then you’ll work your way up.
>It at least has to be something.
>You’re tired of living without it.
>Your most recent experience has proved you CAN’T live without it.
>It has brushed against your skin.
>It has coursed through your veins.
>It has invaded your mind.
>It is in every aspect of your life except the one where you want it: in your control.
>But that’s ok. You’re going to fix that today. You just need his help.
>It’s ten minutes before you reach Greymane’s house.
>It sits peacefully nestled in the snow with only an active smokestack to show anybody is home.
>You reach his door and begin banging on it.
>He doesn’t show up in the next two and a half seconds so you bang again.
>”I’m coming, I’m coming! Jeez, hold on!”
“Hurry up!”
>”Anon?”
>Having caught his attention, you’re content to stand in the cold and wait for him.
>After hearing it’s you, he pretty quickly opens the door, letting a wave of warmth hit you from his dark interior.
>”What the fuck, dude? I thought you were in another coma.”
“Exactly. That’s why I need you.”
>This is it. You can practically taste it.
>”Need me for what?”
“There’s a spell I need you to cast. Don’t worry, I have the instructions.”
>”Is this about runes again? I told you, I’m not doing that.”
>>
>>29348160

“No,” you shout, jamming your foot in the door as he motions to close it. “It’s not about runes this time! This one is completely legal. More or less.”
>”Define.”
“As long as no one finds out, we’re green.”

>”Anon, go home and get some rest. I’ll come over tonight and we can talk about how crazy you are.”
“That’s not going to cut it.”
>You push against the snow and force your way into the house.
>He huffs and kicks the door closed behind you.
“We’re doing this right now. Right fucking now, you hear me?”
>”What even is it?”
>You look around his shadowy home and locate a quill and parchment.
>Rushing over, you begin to sketch out your plan.
>He leans over your shoulder and stares at the paper as you draw.
>”This looks dangerous.”
“Not if you follow these instructions exactly.”
>Pulling them from memory, you begin to write down step after step about how to properly and not murderously perform the spell you have in mind.
>”This totally isn’t legal.”
“You’ve done worse.”
>”Not really. This is some black magic shit.”
“Don’t be such a fucking pussy.”
>When you’re done, you look over your work once, then two more times to make sure you’ve made no mistakes.
>The circles are exact. The symbols are all in the right place. The instructions are as clear as you can make them.
>He takes the parchment from you and looks at it curiously.
>”How the hell do you know any of this?”
“I read a lot.”
>You reach into your pocket and pull out the old picture of you and your father.
>Slamming it down on the table where the parchment once was, you notice that it too, like your clothes, is stained red.
>Greymane’s ears droop as it dawns on him just how serious you are.
>”Anon, please don’t. I’m not a skilled unicorn. I could really fuck this up.”
“Not with my guidance. You’ll do fine. Now,” you say as a smirk begins to spread across your face, “Let’s bind my soul.”
>>
>>29348170

That'll end tonight's update. I hope everyone is still enjoying the read. Looks like the thread is nearing completion. Hopefully I can at least put another one out before we autosage. I've been pretty tied up but free time goes to writing. Speaking of writing, it's also nice to see some other writefags popping up to keep the thread from going stale. Well, one writefag I guess. Maybe monkey Anon will inspire other writefags. Something something magic pun.
>>
>>29348170
Oh shit, this is getting really good.
>>
>>29348196
Glow-in-the-dark dick anon
>>
>>29348367
Sappy dick
sappy dick
does whatever a sappy dick does
does it glow in the dark?
sure it does, its a dick
hey there, here comes the sappy dick
>>
Ba-boop!
>>
>>29348196
I'm waiting with baited breath
>>
>>29348170
Wow, a few updates ago I thought this story was on track for anon to be a moderately cool dude and not go full fucking edgelord.

You had me going there with how Twi was caring so well for anon, and how Anon would surely wake up and realize that if Twilight saved his ass, his runes must have worked. Plus you know she just can't help but study magic, regardless of legality. Working with her would repair their fucked up relationship, anon would gain a friend and runic magic because blah blah, friendship, magic, etc.

But no, Anon is a chest tearing tormented faggot. Making runic magic is associated with a dark'n'edgy Sombra-alike and illegal should have been the tip-off that this greentext shops at Hot Topic. The way Anon throws a tantrum and storms off like a bitch teenager every time things go badly for him was another clue.

I'm still curious enough about the Manticore golem and shit to follow along, but fucking hell, I'm not looking forward to Anon getting ass-blasted by your shitty male OC.
>>
File: 2016111213_58_47FilmsTV.png (722KB, 695x900px) Image search: [Google]
2016111213_58_47FilmsTV.png
722KB, 695x900px
>>29350342
Do not steal
>>
>>29348170
Is Anon trying to become something akin to a lich by binding his soul to something similar to a phylactery?
>>
>>29350342
Wow, and you call this story's Anon whiney. Maybe if you could follow basic hints you'd have seen that it never would have gone in that direction.
>>
>>29350342
I agree
Anons whining is getting on my nerves
>>
>>29351047
It personally seems more like tunnel vision for his objectives and not wanting to deal with side tracks.
>>
>>29351523
I had the same feeling. Yes, Anons ungratefulness towards Twilight is jarring, but I wouldn't say that he's whining.
>>
>>29351523
Almost like he's obsessed, huh?
>>
>>29351715
That's... a good point, actually.
>>
>>29350355
Keep em safe Pepe
>>
>>29352803
Everything makes sense now
>>
>>29350342
If being rude and obsessive counts as "full edgelord" I suggest you re-evaluate your definition.
While we all appreciate a good cliché ending, it's refreshing to see everything fall apart once in a while.
>>
>>29350952
>>29351047
>>29354898

I could also follow basic grammar rules and have the common decency to not be an ass to the nice OP bestowing green on the thread. But apparently drunk-and-tired-me just wasn't about that life last night. Fuck.

Anyway, Sea Urchin's story still has me hooked, and I should have know he'd not write a comfy softball story from the beginning. There was plenty of foreshadowing for where this was going.
>>
Waiting for green bump
>>
>>29355368
Aggresive drunk, huh?
>>
Fwise fwom your gwave!
>>
>>29357522
Worst necromancer
>>
>>29356174
>implying any writefag will bump thread that's so close to autosage
>>
>>29358527
Well we still need to hit autosage regardless
>>
>>29205410
Anon can do meme magic though
>>
>>29360251
Nights are so much better then the one that I will never do without me will always have a lot to say to me is that you will never know what you're doing to your family own heart to for the one you will be the one most is the app I for sure do not even have get the same app to be me I just deleted the one I had to get it deleted and
>>
>>29361446
Are you having a seizure?
>>
File: 1485318427470.jpg (200KB, 800x687px) Image search: [Google]
1485318427470.jpg
200KB, 800x687px
>>29205410
bunp
>>
>>29336056
would read
>>
>>29355368
>I should have known he'd not write a comfy softball story from the beginning
I don't know why people still do. The least depressing thing by Urchin is still a little depressing. It's just the type of story he writes.
>>
>>29364346
>>
New thread when
I need more monkey king
>>
Beep
>>
>>29366712
Boop
>>
>>29366718
Ded
>>
>>29366721
Not if this new thread has nything to say about it
>>29366938
>>29366938
>>29366938
Thread posts: 470
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.