[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- There was was a horse named Gold Roger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 3

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
http://pastebin.com/68nd0GB3
>>
File: 1466096275543.jpg (1MB, 1600x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1466096275543.jpg
1MB, 1600x1199px
>>29203425
Post sheets
>>
>>29203435
forgot to add the name
>>
>>29203436
http://pastebin.com/7FyBUa0q
>>
>>29203436
http://pastebin.com/w7vFkeLu
>>
File: Wat.jpg (11KB, 211x123px) Image search: [Google]
Wat.jpg
11KB, 211x123px
>>29203436
http://pastebin.com/haMVj8ts
>>
>>29203435
>>29203463
>>29203474
>>29203522
Cloud Shear - Bat Pony Geneticist - 5/5 (5/5)
Alder Frostclaw - Griffon hermit - 2/4
Rin - Dragon Outlaw - 7/5 (7/5)
Cerulean Splash - Sharkpony Knight - 8/6 (8/6)
Heavyhoof Steve - EP Crusader - 9/6 (9/6)

Last time on PirateQuest...

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29111217/#29112732

After discovering that the pirates of the Ancient Mareiner placed a curse on their food and water supplies, the crew of the Bee Holder were forced to make a detour to the nearby Windy Island, where they could gather resources and repair the structural damage incurred by the pirates, and hopefully even acquire some treasure if any was to be found.

Upon landing on the island and foraging for a bit, the party was met with a variant of breezies known as the Misties, who lived in clouds of mist which carried sea creatures as well. They addressed Cloud Shear, and by extension, any other pegasi that may have been on the Bee Holder's crew, as "Windborn." The Misties believe that the so-called "Windborn" would help them defeat the Gusties, a rival breezie-like tribe that antagonized the Misties with dark ritual powers that summoned demonic creatures called Loa, from the Interstice within Tartarus.

Right on cue, the party felt as though something were rapidly approaching each of them from behind, and were jostled forward by an unseen force, something like two slabs of rock smashing and splitting against one another.

(1/2)
>>
Trees start lifting up into the air, crunching and getting twisted up in many places, as though they were being dug into by clawed hands. These twisting sites begin to mold into hollowed-out faces, screaming, weeping, laughing, scowling. The wood and leaves warp and shift colors, embedding themselves into the wood as the trees dissolve. Soon, a flock of gruesome wooden masks dance about in the sky, decorated like savage abominations half-pony, half monster. With bright and gaudy colors, they hoot and chant madness, fashioning for themselves weapons of solidifying air, tipped with rocks from the sea. Kelp rises from the waters, gathering beneath each mask to form the shape of some birdlike creature with skinny, insect-like bodies and limbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeQv_61jcck

"Loa!" many Misties shout in horror as the village scrambles to conceal themselves in the mist. Despite the Misties' panic, the Loa seem overjoyed, dancing and strutting about in the sky in rambunctious caricatures of high society waltzes and swings, chattering and cackling in a clattery, whooping sound you don't recognize. Some, pointing out the Mistie Village below, hoot and claw defiantly at the air like beasts challenging others to fights.
>>
>>29203441
Even from the shore, you can see the phenomena described in the first paragraph of >>29203576 happening up in the sky far north of where you stand on the shore. The crew of the Bee Keeper look on in curiosity with varying reactions, from worry to terror. You hear a loud creaking, and as you turn about, you see some of the Loa near the side of your ship, tugging up the anchor of the Bee Keeper so as to set the ship adrift.
>>
>>29203568
>>29203576
Cloud turns in his throne as the scenery warps and tears around them. Dropping his food as the Loa materialize, he looks around with some panic.
"H-heh, no worry. We can handle these little masks for ya."
He says with feigned confidence. He looks over to Cerulean, eyes glowing as he decides to get their better fighters prepared.
>Wax/Wane [Grow] [1d10-1]
>>
>>29203568
>>29203576
Cerulean, still wearing the fake ceremonial outfit the Misties were nice enough to let her wear, looks up at the odd masks.
"So that's a Loa? It just looks like a piece of driftwood!"

Despite still being small, she takes a running start at one of the masks and proceeds to leap at it, looking to slam her tail into the nearest mask.

>Slam Crits 8+, -1, DC -1
[1d10-1]
>>
>>29203594
Donning the new bandana and finishing off the last of his drink, "Hey boys, nevermind the magic show, wese got company tryna make off with our way offa this sandlot!" shouted Steve.
>>
>>29203715
[1d10]
>>
>>29203576
Rin grins wickedly at the challenges the Loa are giving, slipping into the shadows and out of their sight as she prepares for an attack.

>Stealth
>>
>>29203576
Alder hops up with a loud startled screech as the Loa appear, hurriedly grasping for his bow and taking to the air, before firing at the target of Cerulean's tail slam.
>Flight [Automatic]
>Attack: [1d10] (-1 from size, +1 from Surveyor)
>>
>>29203633
>>29203665
Cloud concentrates on Cerulean. As she charges forward, she grows first back to her normal size, then a bit larger, until she's about twice as big as usual, which puts that much more momentum behind her smash. She crushes one of the floating masks as they descend from the sky, but the others appear undisturbed. Several sea creatures leap from the mist to assist her, but with a casual wave of their kelp-covered appendages, the Loa transmogrify them into tiny goldfish.

The Loa dance and sway in the mist, with green and black vapors trailing from their mouths and fingertips.

[1d10+2] Polymorph on Cloud and Cerulean

>>29203715
Your shout gets the crew members' attention, and they rush toward the four Loa trying to sabotage your ship.

The crewmembers attack and charge the ship [1d10]
The Loa retaliate with clouds of Loa-style insects flying from their eye sockets [1d10+2]

"Well hell, here I thought this island was just gonna let us go free without a little play first!" Bee Holder cackles. "Damn good I won't have to sleep the whole time. You, colt!" she says to you. "Did'ja get a good look at the jungle? Know where them monsters mighta come from?"

>>29203790
You vanish, but as you do so, your perception of the Loa shifts a little; the vapor trailing from their eyes turns gold, to you. It's probably a good omen, right?

>>29203797
As you hop into the air, several Loa turn sharply to face you, pointing their crooked fingers and cackling. You feel woozy and faint, and colored vapors, outlined by thick black lines, swim in your vision. Something jabbing runs up and down all along your whole body, as if ants were crawling over every inch of you.
>Alder 2/5
>>
>>29203816
Cloud wipes his brow in relief at how quickly Cerulean was resized, that should cover them well enough for now.
"Alright, piece of cake."
Looking up as the small gryphon takes to the air, Cloud turns his magical focus to Alder.
>>
>>29203816
Rin bursts from the shadows, letting out her own loud cackle over the other Loa. She swings her blade out to carve away at three of them, before swinging out with her second blade towards whatever is in front of her.

>Weapon Flurry: Cleave 3
[1d10]
>Slice n' Dice
[1d10]
>>
>>29203816
Cerulean takes a moment to inspect herself.
"Haha! Now I really am the big fish around here!"
Looking at the Loas now, she grins.
"And this is MY turf! So back off you tiny toothpicks!"

She then proceeds to jump at the masks in a breaching manner, looking to chomp down and ravage as many as she can get her teeth on.

>Cleave 5, +1 from Grow
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29203816
"I think these fellas have something to do with some jungle breezies, they've gotta know about all of this." Steve tells her.

Right after he's done saying so he raises his shield above him as he charges the attacking Loa. Jumping before he'd crash into them, he turns around so he's above his shield and slams down on them.

>Slam Crit 8+
[1d10]
>>
>>29203816
Alder squirms and warks loudly as the vapours overtake him, squirming around as his wings fold in involuntarily. He smacks back into the ground, before panickedly digging through his pack and retreiving one of his vials, before uncorking it and downing the contents
>Natural Remedy [1d10-1]
>>
>>29203838
The clamor of overlapping Loa war chants and the banging of their weapons on the environment disrupts your focus.

>>29203860
>>29203856
Two Loa fall apart into black and green clouds resembling fish; apparently a spell backfired. The other Loa cackle at the others' downfall, jiving and grooving along with some unheard beat.

As you leap into the fray, however, their expressions grow sinister and spooky. To you the Loa appear to elongate and wobble, stretching out like putty, as grisly shrieks and whistles batter you. The two of you falter mid-charge, bodies feeling weak and flimsy as prickles race up and down your bodies, like thousands of tiny ants crawling over you.

>Rin 0/4
>Cerulean 3/6

The Loa lift up Rin with magic as though she were a puppet, operating her from behind. They force her to slash at Cerulean.
[1d10]
[1d10]
[1d10] Slice n' Dice

>>29203889
You return to normal size, and feeling fades.

>>29203870
You and the other crew members are halted temporarily by the swarms of insects, sustaining minor bites.
>Steve 7/6

The Loa stop to cackle and bang their hands on the ship's hull in taunt as they yank up the anchor a bit more. It's near surfacing.
>>
>>29203931
>>29203856
Ceralean growls at Rin.
"Hey, watch where's you're slashing!"

She then runs at one of the Loas, swinging her tail once more to smash the mask.

>Crit 8+, +1, DC -1
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29203931
Alder coughs once or twice and shakes his head, before looking at himself and the area around him. He lets out a confused shrug, before looking over towards Cerulean and yelping in surprise, scrabbling over and yanking her by the tail in an attempt to pull her out of the way of Rin's swipes
[1d10]
>>
>>29203931
Cloud takes a step back, ears folding down at the cacophony of Loa sounds.
"Every time I need to focus something has to get loud..."
His complaints don't last long, seeing Alder fix himself. With the others done, Cloud tries to tune out the distractions to bring himself up. If these breezies are worshipping him, he'll need to show it.
>>
>>29203931
Rin attempts to break free from the spell of the Loa. "Hey! Nobody strings me up like a puppet!" She shouts angrily at them.

>Recover
[1d10]

>>29203946
"Not me fault! They're the ones makin' me do it!" She growls, trying to throw off the swings the Loa are attempting to make.
>>
>>29203931
Frustrated by the Loa now, Steve bellows out a phrase to stop the Loa in his tracks so loud its incomprehensible to the crew.

>Word of Power
[1d10]
>>
[1d2]
>>
>>29203968
>[1d2]
>>
>>29203975
[1d2]
>>
>>29203931
[1d2]
>>
>>29203946
>>29203965
>>29203975
Alder and Cerulean get slashed by Rin's animated arm, opening bad wounds along their bodies.
>Cerulean 0/5
>Alder 0/4

>>29203968
>>29203982
>>29203984
>>29203987
>>29203998
As Cloud tries to prepare another spell, the Misties cower behind your fight and chant your names as encouragement. However, from behind the crowd of Loa, a much larger one emerges. This one has a head like an alligator's, although the back and sides are grotesque, wide and frilled, resembling an insect. From his open-hanging mouth, a tongue both sharp and floppy hangs, full of purple drool which melts the grass it drips onto. He crawls along the ground with a shirveled wooden body vaguely resembling a minotaur's, dragging behind it a spiked club with shark teeth sticking out of it.

At the moment that Cloud charges his spell, the greater Loa claps a pair of oversized hands and shouts, "Ba-ku-na-wa!"

The spell overloads, spreading around you like a miasma, and everyone begins to shrink even smaller than they previously were, with Cerulean returning to her normal size. The rest of you become no bigger than a rice grain, with the blades of grass around you now as tall as towers. The rest of the Mistie village shrinks as well, as do the Misties.

Cerulean sees the Loa calm from their earlier fervor, apparently now tired. The larger Loa gathers them around, and begins to chant in a low tone. The clouds above you swirl, as if stirred by a pot. The rest of you cannot see this, your view obscured by the grasses, but you feel a powerful wind threatening to knock you off your hooves. Cerulean only feels a minor breeze.

>>29203981
The crew reflexively cover their ears just before you bellow, and the four Loa are knocked into the water from the impact. The crew cheer, but the ship starts to drift a little in the water. The crew hop into the water to try to push it back securely onto the sands, but the ship is excessively heavy, and gives them trouble.
>>
>>29204062
Alder struggles weakly to get up, not really noticing the difference in stature yet, since he's a little more focused on trying to get his feet back under him
[1d10-1] Recovery
>>
>>29204062
Rin growls, attempting to pick herself up, hopefully the wind will blow her back onto her feet. "I really hate magic." She grumbles, glaring up at the greater Loa.

>Recovery
[1d10-1]
>>
>>29204062
Cloud stiffens up as the larger Loa steps forward, the acid drool filling him with worry. As the magic turns against himself, his wings spread and flap in a futile attempt to get away and shrug it off, but it's too late. He now clings to the grass blades as they become trees to him.

As the clouds turn, Cloud's body is filled with dread.
"I'm sorry guys! I shouldn't have gotten all caught up in that fame, we wouldn't have been shrunk when these things came!"
He tries to shout over the wind in apology. His eyes glow, doing his best to counter the winds and turn it on the Loa instead.
>Climate Control [1d10-1]
>>
>>29204062
"Careful guys. I think they're planning something big!" She yells out, attempting to stand back up.

>Recovery
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29204062
"Oh no ya don't" cried Steve aloud joining the other crewmen in the struggle to save the ship, "Heave Ho boys!"

[1d10]
>>
>>29204088
You get back up.

>>29204104
>>29204119
With combat stalled and the smaller Loa distracted by the greater one for a few moments, you get back up.

>>29204143
Together, you all manage to push the ship back securely onto the sands, and drop the anchor down where it won't be easy to disturb. The crew glower at the Loa as they rise from the water, but the Loa float above you, flying deeper into the jungle down the path the others took.

"Where'd them other critters get to? The shark and the dragon with the extra sword?" Bee Holder asks with worry.

"Damn it all, I told you to look after them!" Bent Scales scolds.

"Nah, they're adults, ain't his doin'," Bee Holder says. "Still, if y'all know where they went, take some of the crew with ya and find out what happened to 'em, maybe they tipped over some ancient totem or somethin'."

Bent Scales grunts and rushes into the jungle ahead of you.

(1/2)
>>
>>29204119
>>29204118
>>29204104
>>29204088
"Ba-ku-na-wa!" the greater Loa repeats, louder this time. Several magical-looking totems and trinkets from the Misties' homes and village start to float and glow, as do any and all which you might hold.

"De magic, something's gone wrong wit de magic!" a Mistie shouts. "Dis must be de Loa's doin', dey interruptin' de natural flow of magic!"

Many intense winds batter the area, dispersing the mists of the village which causes many fish to drop and fall onto the ground, gasping for water. The crisscrossing winds shake and rock the trees and grasses to and fro, even tossing up loose stones and chunks of earth around. In the grass below, the Misties' homes are tossed about, and many cling to the grasses for dear life. Cerulean sees the Loa beginning to vanish one by one as the strong gusts blow them back up into the sky, until finally the greater Loa is left. In stamps its hands onto the ground in challenge, until it too spreads its arms and dissipates with the winds.

The winds only grow more intense as they gone. All shrunken party members roll instant to steady yourselves.
>>
>>29204244
"ARGH! What coward runs off without even a real fight?! Come back here ye cheap pieces of driftwood!" Rin taunts, attempting to steady herself while trying to fade back into the shadows.

>Stealth
[1d10-1]
>Steady
[1d10-1]
>>
>>29204244
Cerulean looks ready to pounce on the big Loa, but just then it disappears. She relaxes with a sigh.
"Aww, kinda wanted to bite that thing."

"Is everyone alright," she asks, looking around.
>>
>>29204244
Alder gets to his feet before sighing a little, and reaching for another vial. He staggers over to Cloud, before passing him the vial "Here, inhale this! I-It might help!"
[1d10-1] Natural Remedy
>>
>>29204238
"Alright fellas you boys done heard the boss. I want the 2 of the biggest of y'all and 3 of the smallest to come with me to some water breezie village," Steve yelled to the crew as he put on his Northern Helmet with a thump. "Come on now lets get going!"

>Leading the crew back to the breezie village
[1d10+2]
>>
>>29204308
>Roll to Brace (Instant) [1d10-1]
>>
>>29204244
"Can they all do this? How can I do anything if they turn my magic back at me?!"
>Brace [1d10-1]

>>29204308
"Thanks, doubt it'll help much though."
>>
>>29204278
>>29204288
The shrunken Rin, as well as a few other misties, are smacked against Cerulean's leg, pressed by the growing winds.

>>29204309
As you and Bent Scales lead the crewmates through the dense jungle, the constant crosswinds winds pick up, tossing around branches and patches of earth where the sky is visible, pelting you with a little minor debris. Eventually, the sounds of flopping fish draw you to a cleared-out alcove, where you see Cerulean standing among some ocean fish who flop around on the ground, as if dropped out of the water a second ago.

>>29204288
Scales whistles at you as Heavyhoof arrives with a few of the ship's mooks. "There you are! Where's everyone else?"

>>29204343
>>29204308
Alder returns Cloud to normal size. His amulet stops glowing and rests normally, as do some of the totems of the Mistie village, which restores a little mist to the area. Still, the winds threaten to puff it all away.

"Now, while their power's starting to fade, help us, Windborn! Silence the skies!" a Mistie shouts at Cloud.
>>
>>29204373
Rin growls louder before bursting out in anger. "I'm going to get those cursed Loa! Nobody makes a fool outta me!" She shouts in anger, before looking around. "Now who's going to unshrink me?!"
>>
>>29204373
Cloud looks down at the tossed village and shouts, turning back up to the sky with hesitation.
"Don't worry, this'll be easy..."
He mutters, eyes glowing as he attempts to make the storm die down.
>Climate Control [1d10]
>>
>>29204373
Arriving at the Mistie village, Steve begins interrogating Cerulean, who seemed like the only one of the group to even be there, "Where are the others? What's going on with the misties? What're those monsters that attacked our ship? You know I had to quit sitting out in the sun to deal with those things? And now to come get you? Are the others even alive? We almost lost the ship thanks to you guys and your fooling about!"
>>
>>29204373
Alder squeaks in triumph as the remedy seems to do its job. For now, he flutters his wings and flies out from the grass, trying to see if he can stay in sight of the others.
>>
>>29204373
"Woah, easy there everyone," she says to all those that bumped into her."

>>29204373
"Right down here," Cerulean says, waving to her legs where all the tiny people are.
>>
>>29204412
>>29204507
As the Loas' influence dwindles with their absence, you grow a bit until you're about the size of Cerulean's hoof, and some of the Misties grow back to around 1/3 of their original size as well.

>>29204462
Regaining control of your magic, you struggle against the winds for a time, but eventually they recede. The clouds still churn a bit above you all, but the winds are slowed enough that they do not push away the mist.

>>29204519
>>29204507
>>29204478
>>29204462
>>29204412
With the winds now receded, the Misties cheer as the mist of their village returns. Cloud also returns things to their regular size. Heavyhoof sees a thick cloud of mist cover the surrounding area, and within the mist float sea creatures, mostly fish but also jellyfish and some small sharks, who swim about as if it were water. The village's houses, however, have mostly been destroyed by the winds, and so the Misties (breezie-like creatures with gills and fins instead of wings) solemnly try to pick up the pieces of their crushed home.

"Tank you, everyone," Peace and Quiet (the Mistie village elder, carrying a silver staff) says. "Me apologies dat we could not have been of more assistance to you, but we have neva been attacked so directly by de Gusties like dat. Usually they nip at us and sabotage from the shadows, but they gotten more aggressive and forceful lately. We neva seen dat many Loa before in one place... methinks dey steppin' up dey occult powers. Maybe demonic pacts, maybe sacrifices. Grim stuff."

"We'll strengthen the wards we've put over our half of the island, so you can rest easily tonight... assuming you won't just leave like the others," another Mistie offers.
>>
>>29204573
Rin grits her teeth at the thought of waiting, but she knows the value of patience. "It'll give me time to think how I'll gut them and make their masks into tooth picks." Rin grumbles.
>>
>>29204573
Alder lets out a sigh of relief as he slowly returns to a normal, nervously chattering to himself in his odd dialect of the griffon language as he straightens himself up and looks around to the rest of the group and speaks back up in his accented Equestrian "W-Well, uhm, that was... something. Is anyone injured? I have more than enough to patch us up."
>>
>>29204573
"And of course not! As strange as that was, I do enjoy exploring this place!" he chirps in response to the Mistie
>>
>>29204573
With the winds down and everything back to its normal size, Cloud helps pick up the buildings and fix the village as best he can without using his magic.
"Sorry about all this, I didn't think my magic would have been turned like this. Nothing's ever done that before."

As the Mistie speaks up, Cloud crouches low to speak to them closer.
"I'm not going anywhere. Normally I'd flake from this sort of stuff or let somepony else do it, but after wrecking up your village from those Loa. I'm gonna make it up to you little guys."
>>
>>29204519
"Oh gee well that's pretty crazy them being all small like that. Must've been a pain to fight off those things that size,"
Steve said lowering his head closer to the ground

"I don't suppose any o'y'all'd be interested in taking this here dagger off mah hands now?"
Steve said loud and slow so they'd understand him whilst holding up the unusual dagger he'd purchased from Bee Holder.
>>29204573
Seeing that everyone was planning on staying for some unallotted amount of time, Steve decided it'd better not to voice his wishes to leave.
>>
>>29204573
"D'aww, its okay!," Cerulean says to Peace, already getting giddy again at the cute little Misties, but restraining her giant self from trying to hug him, "I'd feel bad if one of you got hurt and stuff."
She gasps happily.
"I'd love to stay in one of you're cute little houses!"

>>29204664
"You kidding? It was AMAZING being this big!"
>>
>>29204630
Some of the breezies raise their appendages, bearing severe bruises and some cracked bones from being tossed around in the storm or buried in the rubble of their houses.

>>29204625
>>29204636
>>29204635
>>29204664
>>29204690
The nearby Misties relax a little upon hearing your assurance of staying. "Tank you, tank you," Peace and Quiet says. "Yer not de first visitors we've asked for help wit liberating de Windie Island, but de rest usually either chicken out or never come back from de Gusties' half of de island. You came here for food and drink for yer ship? We got ya covered, gonna pimp yer ride good in exchange."

"Wow, way to sell us on playing hero, you shrimp," Bent Scales says disapprovingly. "Also, need I remind all of you that it's the CAPTAIN'S decision whether we stay or go? 'Course, knowing her, she's already forgotten where we were going in the first place and go along with whatever sounds fun at the time. Fine then."

"Take what you need from dis village and sleep well tonight. It's a harsh road ahead tomorrow," another Mistie says.

>>29204625
"Hey sista," Bent says, "Wanna fly with me to scout out the other side of the island real early tomorrow?"
>>
>>29204722
"They're giving us supplies. Even if there wasn't that attack just know, we kinda gotta help."
Cloud says to Bent's comment.

Cloud looks back ot the Misties.
"I think I had my fill earlier, that sleep though I'll take plenty of."
>>
>>29204722
Alder goes ahead and takes a seat before beginning to pull some of his various reagents, and vials out of his pack, before beckoning the injured Misties over "Here, I can take care of some of those injuries." he says, before fluttering his wings and tucking them in
>>
>>29204722
Cerulean is about to speak, but then her stomach growls as a response for her.
"Aaahaha. I guess chomping at all that nothing made me hungry again. So food on!"
>>
>>29204722
"I guess I'll take the crew back to the ship and find out if we'll be staying or not, let's get going fellas,"
Steve said heading back out of the misties village.
"Y'all kindhearted guys can just send those supplies on over to us whenever y'all feel like it, watch for a plume of smoke to head towards, I'm sure we'll have a fire going."

>Navigating back through the mists and jungle to the ship
[1d10+2]
>>
>>29204722
"Don't call me 'sista'. But I'll take up your offer on scouting ahead." She says, still stewing with anger.
>>
>>29204774
>>29204898
Bent rolls her eyes. "Works for me."

A Mistie colt floats over to Rin, excitedly carrying a replica of a sword made of grass and tied with flowers, which is too small for her to use. "Windborn, Windborn! Use your magic to grow this for the Master-of-swords!" he says.

>>29204829
The Misties' bodies are delicate and difficult to work with, but after a little while you are successful in bandaging up their injuries with some small strips of gauze and ointments. As you do so, a Mistie brings over a small pink flower with a white center, which is about the size of your paw.

>>29204870
The Misties bring over some of the fish that died earlier from lack of the mist-water, offering it to you as fresh food.

>>29204890
The smaller crew members nod and go along with you, but Scales remains behind. "You go ahead and tell the Captain I got suckered into helping too," she says reluctantly as she gets down on her knees to help rebuild the tiny houses.

Upon reaching the shore, you see Bee Holder directing the rest of the crew aboard the ship, performing odd and eccentric rituals on the ship itself which you recognize as being good luck and ghost-repelling rites. "Howdy! I hope Scales' absence isn't an indication that she's gotten lost too, eh? We're just safeguardin' the ol' gal here against whatever it was what tried to take a bite of us! So, what happened in there?"

>Paused
>>
the radish
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.