[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you with your waifu, /mlp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1439945640996.png (1MB, 1600x965px) Image search: [Google]
1439945640996.png
1MB, 1600x965px
Actual post below.
>>
>>29196936
I'm autistic, I don't need more voices in my head.
>>
>>29196936
Please explain what it's like to occupy yourself when you only have your mind now.

Does a conversation transpire?

Also, if you want to be left alone, is that possible?
>>
File: cuck.jpg (65KB, 529x458px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
65KB, 529x458px
>>29196939
What if your tulpa of Fluttershy going to betray you with my tulpa of Discord?
>>
>>29196976
>Please explain what it's like to occupy yourself when you only have your mind now.
>Does a conversation transpire.
Not entirely sure what you mean by this. If you're asking if I can have meaningful conversation with my tulpa, absolutely. She offers a different stance on things.

>Also, if you want to be left alone, is that possible?
Yep. She usually doesn't follow me into the bathroom. Also, since she literally lives in my head, she understands why I would want her to leave me alone in a more serious case.
>>
>>29196936
ahhh, I remember the endless tulpa threads back in the days
good times
>>
File: 1436074174461.jpg (132KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
1436074174461.jpg
132KB, 466x700px
>>29196963
>autistic
>voices in your head
are you autistic or something?
>>
>>29197067
What caused them to get autosaged?
>>
>>29197013
Sorry, I meant "Instead of letting your mind wander when you're bored, do you have a conversation with your Tulpa?" And usually, how does this go? Is it like speaking to another person? Or do you notice holes in her personality that indicate that she isn't real?

Also, if you have visual hallucinations of her, are they as vivid as a tree in a park or your hand on your body? She isn't fuzzy like dream memories or anything like that, right?
>>
>>29196939
One of me is quite enough. I don't need a multiple personality disorder.
>>
>>29197144
A disorder is something that prevents you from functioning in society
A tulpa does not prevent you from functioning in society
A tulpa actually helps you to stabilize your emotions and prevent depression
Therefore a tulpa is no disorder. It's just really weird.
>>
File: nothanks.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
nothanks.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>29196939
>cure your aspergers with more aspergers!
I somehow doubt that is the right answer for long-term functionality.

However, I firmly believe in to each their own method of coping. Enjoy your tulpa, I hope she continues to help you.
>>
>>29197132
>"Instead of letting your mind wander when you're bored, do you have a conversation with your Tulpa?
Almost all of the time. Talking to her isn't perfectly like speaking to another person, but mainly because of the way of communication. When having a conversation, I often get feelings from her that I can understand faster than I she or I can put into words.

>Also, if you have visual hallucinations of her, are they as vivid as a tree in a park or your hand on your body?
Sadly no. Legend has it that some much more senior tulpamancers than I have that level of visual imposition, but I can't perfectly see her yet. When interacting with her outside of headspace, I have a sort of understanding of where she is, and if I concentrate I can get a better visual feeling, if you understand. It's distinctly different from actual sight, but it serves the same purpose.

>>29197225
I appreciate the lack of hostility, but I don't think you quite grasp how a tulpa would help with aspergers. At least in myself, it made me more socially aware, and she encourages being a bit more alpha, in fact. If you look at the source, Vassiere includes this statistic:
>54.5% of the respondents who identified with Asperger’s or Autistic Spectrum Disorder (n=11) claimed that their ability to read physical humans had improved with Tulpamancy, while 45.5% reported being unsure about changes in mindreading, despite overall positive changes in their social lives.

Either way, aspergers -being a behavioral disorder- is diagnosed behaviorally, and judging by the response, their behavior changed to one of having 'less aspergers'.
>>
My tulpa is much like an actual pony from the show and it is wonderful to have such a great source of positivity and encouragement around me. I feel like I could lose everything I own and still be alright because I have her and no one will ever split us apart.
Sometimes I pity all those people who will never know what this is like and how wonderful it feels like.
>>
>>29197323
That's why I made the thread. You and me are one in the same.
>>
>>29196939
So to avoid a ban for making a tulpa thread, you make a stealth one. Go the fuck back to >>>/trash/ you mentally ill faggot and play pretend there.
>>
>>29197388
>stealth
>>
If you've replaced your "waifu" with a tulpa, you don't love her. I don't argue the results and effect on your well-being, but the being you've created is not the character you claim to love.
>>
>>29196936
Because I haven't blown my brains out to get to Equestria yet.
>>
>>29196936
working on it
>>
File: latest.gif (1009KB, 370x208px)
latest.gif
1009KB, 370x208px
>>29196936
i can't die see
>>
>>29198854
Everyone's waifu is their own representation of the same idea anyway, so your Twiwaifu is different from another Twifag's waifu to begin with.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.