[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The show is nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

You can give it a watch
>>
>>29196795
Right up there with the glimmerspammers and 'I want pinkie pie to shit frosting on my face', kid, you're so legion.

Fucking mobilefagging autist.
>>
>>29196803
You sound like you had an awful day today. I hope you will be doing better tomorrow.
>>
Seaaon 6 wasn't as bad as /mlp/ makes it out to be.
You don't need to bandwagon.
>>
>>29197507
Correct!
>>
>>29197507
Season 6 was shit, but even if every season to come was even worse, that wouldn't make the show bad. It had 5 seasons that where wonderful, and they will always be. No Jim Miller out there can change that.
>>
>>29198218
>Shit
Season 6 was okay at worst. The drop in quality wasn't very big. Most communities even rank season 6 pretty high up. Sure, it is your own opinion to say that it was shit, but it just makes you sound like you are either unfair, or have incredibly high standards.
Why are people on this board either in love of something, hate it, or apathetic about something?
>>
>>29197507
I fell for the pony meme right as s6 was finishing. S3 was the only bad season, and I would definitely rank 6 as the second or third best. It was pretty good and Glimmer isn't a bad character (although pretty middle of the pack in my personal pony ranking)
>>
>>29198690
Why am I unfair when I say that season 6 is shit, but not when I say that the former 5 seasons (yes, including season 3) were "wonderful"? It really should work both ways, underrating something isn't objectively less fair than overrating it.
>>
File: 1462931481070.png (332KB, 856x731px)
1462931481070.png
332KB, 856x731px
>>29196795
>liking the show
get a load of this faggot
>>
>>29196795
I love this show but I hate this board and the fans and brownies.
>>
>>29196795
Golden Harvest is nice.
>>
>>29196795
S6 was great. Great show great board great friends.
>>
File: 515615661651651.png (136KB, 329x361px)
515615661651651.png
136KB, 329x361px
>There are peoople on this board who don't watch this show.
>>
>>29197507
Season 3 was shit. Everything afterwards seems good because you can compare it to season 3.
>>
>>29200598
This
>>
ITT: shills, drones and show staff try desperately to pretend the show is good still.
>>
>>29202471
Why would the show staff come to this site? The people here aren't even the target demographic.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.