[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Reapers have invaded Equestria. Do they stand a chance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Mass-Effect-Reapers.jpg (90KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Mass-Effect-Reapers.jpg
90KB, 1024x576px
The Reapers have invaded Equestria. Do they stand a chance?
>>
File: 1461831484552.jpg (16KB, 200x303px)
1461831484552.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
The all powerful immortal machines with only weakness they have being random deus ex machinas pulled out of nowhere last second arrive in Equestria. Gee I wonde
>>
>>29196030
This. Just use the Elements of Harmony, or Rainbow Power, or whatever the fuck the Mane 6 have these days.
>>
>>29195994
No.
>>
>>29195994
Are they friendly?
>>
Just build a thing out of ancient alien blueprints and then explode the red bit of the thing and they'll all die and all their technology and things based on their technology will either explode or just stop working because that makes sense.
>>
>>29195994
>>>/v/
>>
>Tirek comes back
>Who needs stealth frigates and ancient alien technology that might not even work when you can just eat them?
>Eats Sovvy and Harbinger.
>Tirek looks like a Black and Red Centaur version of the Hulk now
>Meets the star child, who throws a tantrum about how this shouldn't be possible
>Catalyst gets his shit wrecked.
>Tirek, Defender of the galaxy!
>And also Conqueror of the galaxy
>>
>>29197748
But they're synthetic. There's no way Tirek could absorb them. Not to mention they don't use magic either.
>>
File: sPQ9wVV.gif (3MB, 435x245px) Image search: [Google]
sPQ9wVV.gif
3MB, 435x245px
>>29195994
>>
>>29197811
But Tirek could also absorb Flying power from pegasus and strength from Earth ponies

Soon enough, he could probably injest any type of energy.
>>
>>29197811
Eezo may as well be magic. Along with their mind control indoctrination crap.
>>
>>29197841
>>29197872
That wasn't magic though. It was "science"
>>
>>29198170
Bad writing ≠ science, not even in sci-fi technobabble
>>
>>29195994
>>
>>29195994
yar! They would blast them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.