[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hasbro executive in the house, my horsefuckers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

File: Botcon2011MikeVogel.jpg (40KB, 520x417px) Image search: [Google]
Botcon2011MikeVogel.jpg
40KB, 520x417px
Hey hasdrones, it's you boy might Mike Vogel. Yeah I just thought of taking a day off from micro-managing your cartoon show to come on /mlp/ and have my dick sucked by my loyal, beloved hasdrones.

Did you love season 6? Because I wrote and edited it, I personally added the Wilhelm screams and made Spike a big guy and a funny character just for 4 you.

Anyway I'm giving some insights and ideas on the 2017 MLP movie. Previews? No why. I think it's best we don't spoiler anything until the last 3 months. Yeah that's my thought process, your ego-tistical bronies taught me well about never spoilering your own shit despite the fact you know it's shit. Not only shit, but easily influenced by outside forces.

Anyway I'm babbling. I came here because I had an epiphany and I wanted you guys to support me on it.

You see... season 1 is a mediocrity, but a unique one at that. And seasons 2+ are a horrendous satan-ridden communistic hellhole full of Tumblr ideas and autistic influences straight out of the Adventure Time fandom and Apple.mov
Actually Lesson Zero was highly based on Apple.mov and Discord was highly based on the average fanfiction writer on Fimfiction.

So if my loyal hasdrones could just listen up and say it with me: The show ended together with Best Night Ever which wasn't even a satisfying season finale.
The show went to doggy shit since the first 4 episodes of season 2.

Seriously do not tell me you actually enjoyed what I did to Luna or Twilight in season 2, you have to be insane and suffer from Stockholm Syndrome.
>>
If you think I'm your genuine bro, then you're in denial. I'm that bully who enjoys having a pet and masturbating with it then giving it doggy treats.

You'd have to be a literal instinct-driven animal who jumps on command on my literal lap in order to not see how I've utterly sabotaged and destroyed your once innocent-driven cartoon show which used to make you giggle like a little girl. You'd need to be a complete standardless slut to agree with my direction.

So again say it with me:
"Discord is a lol so randumb retard. The characters are acting like assholes because the show is written by an autistic asshole. Princess Luna's design change made no sense, it's also ugly as a sin. Luna still acting like an autist made no sense and had no real purpose aside from pandering to autists.

Luna was suppose to be an extroverted fun-loving character which would instantly make you fall in love with her, just like Fiona from Kid Vs Kat. Anyone knows that show? Dhx Media handled that show too.

Since 2013 you turned you board into greentext smut central when the show is about cutesy magical innocent ponies having cutesy adventures in a high-fantasy land which doesn't obey any physical laws. You are actively ruining your show, your fandom and influencing a giant ass executive producer to do the same thing to your cartoon show, only worse.

What the hell do you think you're doing? Get your testicles removed if all you think about when looking at Pinkie Pie is what a gory depressed Cupcakes-maniac she is or what a fine piece of pony plot she is.

This was suppose to be a show for fun-loving little girls. Not communistic, autistic, mentally insane manchildren with hormonal issues.

Good job on ruining your own fun. This is why you can't have nice things.
>>
(((Hasbro)))
>>
I'm feeling dry, you know what's the remedy for a dry dick, /mlp/? Saliva. Can I at least get some brony saliva to have my dick sucked while I'm here? Or am I too mean-spirited and direspectful towards a bunch of muslim-tier americans for them to even enjoy sucking the dick of their superiors anymore?

You see, I'm sick of seeing you defending this show and by proxy Hasbro(Mike Vogel) for 6 long years. I'm sick of seeing every little corner of your fandom acting exactly like those defensive autistic and communistic furfags demanding tolerance and love when they have nothing to give back for it.

So what do you say? Will you finally get on your knees, unzip my pants and have my dick sucked for giving you the honest, mean-spirited truth of the matter? Or are you going to keep ignoring me like the natural-born communists you've always been like your dragon fucker Shaun Scotellaro?
>>
File: photo.png (243KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
243KB, 422x422px
I mean, perhaps in 6 long years it is time I changed... maybe acted like one of those hypocritical kind-spoken double-faced dicks which pretend to be your friend till they get what they want. At least it would be somewhat of an improvement of my direct barrage of insults, rants and fun-ruining attitude. As well as my pseudo-intellectual vocabulary. But that's something I inherited from my mother, and the rest of family, blame them for being natural born critics when something goes horribly wrong.
>>
>>29192240
>>29192266
>>29192279
Screw you, Vogel! We want you and McCarthy fired! Because you both racist, sexist, communists and a atheist writers! We want Discord, Trixie and Starlight Glimmer back to evil, get the elements out of the tree, Twilight's pointed middle finger destroyed, Twilight Sparkle resigned as princess, bring back the Golden Oak Library and turn Flurry Heart into Skyla in S7!
>>
selfie/pics right now or falseflagging is confirmed with these dubs
>>
>>29192240
make nyx canon
>>
>>29192300
Don't think I didn't see your last reply.

So that's the answer to getting not only people against my opinions, but others who share the same idea as mine to agree with us?
Just become more approachable and naturally convincing and charming? That's the secret to stop looking like that outcast who loves contradicting everyone?
>>
>>29192340
Shut up, Vogel! You and McCarthy had no chance in hell!
>>
>>29192340
you'd have to make 666 episodes before you get charming,say hi to your Satan
you'd rather give us a zombie series than finishing it with justice and leaving us resting for gen 4.5 or gen 5
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-08-27-19h49m51s018.png (139KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-08-27-19h49m51s018.png
139KB, 640x363px
>>29192240
Please make more fluttercord, based Vogel
>>
>>29192240

Haber's baby wants upsies Mr Vogel
>>
Joke's on you, I've not even watched S6 yet
>>
>>29192409
No, Fluttercord musts end! We want FlutterMac shipping!
>>
>>29192469
>Not Maccora
>not supporting implicit miscengation
RAYSISSSSS
>>
File: Fluttershy_Angel_smear_S1E07.png (385KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy_Angel_smear_S1E07.png
385KB, 1280x720px
>>29192409
>>29192419
Stay back! Stay back you filthy commie zombies. Fluttershy would never have sex with one of her animals. She's not a zoophillic faggot like you fags are.
>>
File: 1466102836873.gif (932KB, 258x258px)
1466102836873.gif
932KB, 258x258px
>>29192302
This or your """opinion""" is invaild
>>
>>29192313
Nyx will be canon
In the movie
>>
File: smugpie.png (123KB, 507x454px)
smugpie.png
123KB, 507x454px
Nothing could be more satisfying than watching this fandom destroyed by the same autists that made it big in the first place.
>>
>>29192300
Ow the cringe
>>
>>29192910
It's almost poetic, in a way.
>>
>>29192400
Are you retarded?
>>
>>29192240
>roleplaying
>>
Fluttershy will be shipped with discord in s7, can confirm
>>
>>29192910
We influenced the executive to turn into a gigantic ego-centric brony dick.
>>
>>29192936
No, I support you, Lauren Faust and I'm against Hasbro, the company who bullied and betray you. And I'm a fan of Unicorn Twilight.
>>
>>29194342
Heh so that's why plain statements sound so retarded.
>>
>>29193449
Oh, hell no, Jim! Discord will be back to evil and be banished from Equestria forever in S7! Because you and Jayson Thiessen are still DORKS!
>>
>>29194345
He's not retarded! He has diagnosis with autism since 1993. So knock it off!
>>
>>29194342
>>29194347
>>29194359
This thread just got really sad.
And I don't mean in the emotional context of the word.
>>
>>29194342
Oh dear god, it's Kwark!
>>
>>29194444
The fuck is a kwark? Who the hell is Kwark?
>>
>>29194629
https://derpibooru.org/search?utf8=&sbq=the+duck+goes+kwark
>>
>>29194629
He meant Kwark85 on Devaintant and he's also know as Kwarkman85 on YouTube.
>>
Oh wow I forgot about this thread.
>>
>>29196681
Like... completely forgot about it. I'm surprised it survived past this post. >>29192910 i still don't know what he meant by " same autists that made it big in the firet place". The producers who funded the show are the autists? I'm too sleep deprivated right now...
>>
Wow, people on this board sure are cringy assholes.
>>
>>29196771
Rings pretty hollow coming from you, /qa/ddit
>>
What the fuck is a Mike Vogel?
>>
>>29197244
He's literally been here since 2008 you fucking newfag. He's the main executive who ordered all those bad ideas in the show like the slice of life.
>>
>>29197244
Fucking shallow bandwagon jumpers.
>>
fuck off faggot
P.S. i'm not giving your XL Chance back
>>
>>29199306
Hello, Mitch. I'm also from Minnesota.
>>
>>29194444
quads confirmed. It look like we finally identified the "Discord will be dead and Twilight will lose wings in S7" faggot.
>>
>>29197244
It's a type of german bird.
>>
>>29194342
I'm not Lauren Faust, you retard.
Are you seriously this fucking stupid?
>>
>rape
>>
>>29199848
sup m80?
>>
>>29199313
Didn't even need to check the digits. Recognized his brand of lunacy instantly.
>>
>>29199848
You're a changelings anon! And I'm not a retarded! Hasbro is a retarded company!
>>
>>29197244
The most retarded executive to grace our world.
>>
>>29192300

>communists

Kamarad, I think you fooling yourself. Communism is best way to go. Capitalism, we know it's fucked up, we get proof everyday.
>>
>>29199969
Oï man thanks for crashing the MLP plane, you bloody twat.
>>
Season 6 was great guys
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.