[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on everything since Hearthbreakers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Red pill me on everything since Hearthbreakers.
>>
>>29191721
kill yourself.
>>
Watch the fucking show.
>>
>>29191721
Snape kills Dumbledore.
>>
>>29191735

[Dumbledore is gay
>>
>>29191721
Well, the Spongebob crossover episode was weird.
The episode where Pinkie broke her leg was a really sappy musical episode but alright.
Cadence had another baby.
Chrysalis stole the main 6 and Trixie, Starlight, a reformed Changeling and Discord had to band together to save them.
There was a beach episode that was nice.
>>
These threads need to be a b&able offense
Typically I would never be such a buzzkill but with how many threads have been outlawed here, the ones that ACTUALLY detriment the board need to be fucking done with...if we're going to have this strict board temperament then there should be rules against shitposts like this as well as "hurr this show is for girls" and "i hate the show" posts, like seriously

You can't have your cake and eat it too, you want to get rid of shitposts? Then you need to get rid of all shitposts
>>
>>29191721
Rainbow Dash has gotten married, Fluttershy is pregnant, Starlight is gay for Trixie and Trixie's transitional surgery into a female is finally complete. Spike grew some balls but not enough height, the baby is an icecream, Twiggle has become an ant.
>>
File: DONE.png (345KB, 768x698px) Image search: [Google]
DONE.png
345KB, 768x698px
>>29191744
>the fan pandering episode was nice
Hasdrone detected. That episode shouldn't be canon. Why the fuck did they even wear bikinis? For fuck's sake, ponies have crotchtits. That was stupid, and you should feel bad.
>>
>>29191750
at least it was better then the beach issue of the comics
>hur dur lets be pirates even though we are supposed to be good guys.
i liked pinkies sandcastle
>>
>>29191757
>i liked pinkies sandcastle
Well, that was lovely, I'll give you that. But a 10 second gag can't save an episode.
>>
>>29191750
They wear saddles and nobody rides on them.
Besides, Rarity in that frilly onesy was hot.
>>
>>29191721
It is actually the future, and you are plugged into a giant computer simulation run by robots that milk you for your electricity.
>>
>>29191748
>Rainbow Dash has gotten married
memes
>Fluttershy is pregnant
when are they going to reveal who the fucking father is this is getting redicilious
>>
>>29191721

She gets gassy when anxious.
>>
File: 1456727065891.png (193KB, 1100x1330px) Image search: [Google]
1456727065891.png
193KB, 1100x1330px
>>29191750
What are you, gay? That was a super comfy episode. Plus it confirms ponies do infact wear lingerie.

>>29191778
>implying that's fluttershy
You obviously weren't they episode day. That's a changling and the real fluttershy is a prisoner in her own basement.
>>
>inb4 its discord
Discord was there when she made the announcement if discord was the father he would have mentioned it
>>
>>29191789
fuck meant to quote
>>29191778
>>
File: IMG_5574.jpg (180KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5574.jpg
180KB, 1000x1000px
>>29191786
>>
a character attempted a messy suicide in front of a crowd of ponys

it was not even subtle
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.