[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Queen Umbra Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

File: Pizza Time.png (338KB, 1261x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Pizza Time.png
338KB, 1261x1181px
Life After The Battle Edition

Previous Thread
>>28896125

Twisted Desires Pastebin (Be warned they are long, i am working on it)
Part 1: http://pastebin.com/shurgbZ9
Part 2: http://pastebin.com/WSp0Cpxv
Part 3: http://pastebin.com/ZTwyKsMN
Part 4: http://pastebin.com/dVKsDRhX
Part 5: http://pastebin.com/PEVVbQHu
Part 6: http://pastebin.com/e0b3Ercz

Knifey was here and here is the story
http://pastebin.com/JxFhudPr

And Minty was here as well. Here is the story
http://pastebin.com/u/mintyanon

Like always if you want to write something go ahead
If not sit back and enjoy or talk about vidyas of your choice
>>
>As soon as you enter, you see Big Bull come out of the dungeon
>"Queen Umbra!" He says in his usual booming voice "It's good to you doing well again!"
>"Thank you, Big Bull." Umbra says
>"I was sitting right here when watching over this place when I saw the huge thing coming out of nowhere!" Big Bull says "That had to be you summoning something, right?!"
>Umbra lets out a small chuckle as she nods her head
>"So tell me, did you knock her head off?!" Bull asks as he starts to flex all over the place "Oh I wish I could have been there to see the amount of DESTRUCTION you brought down on her face!"
>This motherfucker is flexing like he's Johnny Bravo or something
>"Well actually Big Bull, I brought her along because we're here to see Marie." Umbra says before looking back at Celestia
>Celestia pokes her head out from behind you
>Bull crosses his arms as he stares her down
>"So this is the princess that has been causing my queen so many problems!" Bull says he taps his hoof on the ground "So my queen are we locking her up?!"
>Umbra shakes her head
>"I did just say we were going to see Marie." Umbra says "Can you take us to her?"
>Big Bull looks surprised before he bows to Umbra
>"O-Of course! My apologies, my queen." He says "I guess I was still a little excited there that I didn't hear you."
>Bull turns towards the dungeon
>"Follow me!" Bull says as he heads off towards the dungeon
>>
Shame last thread died
>>
>>29186694
Eh, it was only eleven posts from death anyway.
>>
>>29186241
>"So sweaty"
>"I gonna suck your dick dry"
>>
>>29186241
Jesus. This is still going? When will this Bible end Rager? My god.
>>
>>29186927
We're at the halfway point
Probably some vacation mucking around and then alt anon and if anything else is planned for the foreseeable future it hasn't been chekovd yet
>>
File: qr97nfztrkjx.gif (584KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
qr97nfztrkjx.gif
584KB, 320x180px
>>29186247
>Following Bull into the dungeons, you look around at all the empty cells
>Before Celestia and her forces arrived, Umbra had all of the current prisoners moved out of their cell and into The Wolves Cells
>That way they couldn't get out if the Canterlot forces trashed the place
>"Bull, how has Marie been behaving?" Umbra asks
>"The little traitor keeps to herself and refuses to talk to anypony." Bull says "We made sure to put her in cell block three. She's also being watched by the guards she ratted out in the wastes. She isn't going anywhere!"
>"Are you sure that was a good idea?" Umbra asks "I'm quite certain they would want blood after what she has done."
>"Those ponies harbor a deep grudge against Marie for her betrayal of themselves and you." Arthas says "They are the perfect candidates to watch over her."
>Upon reaching Cell Block Three, you take a look around the place
>This place sure does bring back some terrible memories
>Oh well, at least there aren't ponies here that are out for your blood this time
>Instead the are guard ponies just hanging out
>Some of them are eating, some are playing cards, and some are just standing guard
>"The boys and girls don't really need to work hard when there's only one pony to watch." Bull says "Although some of them have told Marie how she's going to get it when you show up!"
>Coming up to the cell that holds Marie, you notice this is the same cell that held Alastor
>Looking through the bars, you see Marie huddle up in the corner of the cell with her back to you
>"She's been like this since Arthas brought her here." Bull says "She won't talk to anyone."
>Umbra looks into the cell, her face taking on a more serious expression
>"She'll talk now that I am here." Umbra says "Won't you, Marie?"

>>29186852
This

>>29187548
Wow Anon, That's a pretty good guess
>>
>>29188583

Your story is such a ride.

Decided to read it a week ago and am about to catch up.

Though I do have to say there are typos here and there throughout the story.

Disregarding that, I love how you pretty much avoided plotholes and even allude to future arcs of your story. Though they were predictable outcomes, which it is impossible to avoid tropes, the execution was overall flawless.

I cannot wait to read more from you. Continue going and don't stop, I crave your story.
>>
>>29187548
I hope we get some happy feels and vacation moments before alt Anon and Umbra attack. After this back to back excitement, I say there should be some comfy filler.

Also a thought has hit me. Anon is worried that he would not be able to impregnate Umbra, but Eris stated she can turn Anon into a stallion or Umbra into a human woman.

I know Anon has not thought of it as a method of procreation, because he has not heard the suggestion. But Umbra, she should really mention it.

Also was it just happy coincidence or did Eris suggest that for this reason. I know she was being perverse, but as a creature of chaos, she could always have other intentions.

As I said in >>29189424 I am enjoying your story and will be keeping an eye on it. I wish I checked out this thread a while ago. You guys need to add a summary in the OP post. Queen Umbra thread makes me think of only Rule 63 and not Alternate Universe.
>>
I REFUSE TO LET THIS DIE
>>
>>29188583
>Marie's ears perk up
>"Face me, Marie." Umbra says
>Marie turns her head slowly looking to Umbra
>"It looks like you made a speedy recovery, Umbra." Marie says, a hint of venom behind her words "So I suppose today is finally the day."
>Marie turns around before planting her ass on the floor
>"I'm ready." Marie says "I died a long time ago."
>Umbra shakes her head
>"You are such a disgrace." Umbra just says outright "To think I once saw something in you."
>Marie just huffs
>Umbra place a hoof on the bars
>"You are lucky that I am still recovering." Umbra says as her horn begins to glow "Otherwise I would rip you apart myself!"
>Umbra's horn lights up as she makes a hole through the crystal bars
>Marie eyes flicker with fear as she attempts to scoot back
>"How dare you try and use Ariadne to get to me!" Umbra shouts as the bars are pretty much torn off the walls "Not to mention your pathetic attempt at revenge by taking Anonymous's life!"
>"What?!" Celestia asks
>You look back to her and nod
"She tried to kill me." You tell her "She wanted to get back at Umbra."
>Looking around, you see the guard ponies are starting to gather around
>"Sister, calm yourself!" Sombra says "You just got out of the hospital! Do you really want to go back in?"
>"Just say the word, my queen." Arthas says "I will deal with this peace of trash myself so that you don't have to dirty your hooves."
>Umbra takes a deep breath before looking to Big Bull
>"Bring her out here." Umbra says "We will have this trial among the very ponies she betrayed."

>>29189424
>>29189769
Thank you so much for your kind words, Anon. I think you are with the summary I should add that in the next OP
>>
File: Marie Trial.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Marie Trial.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>29190960
>Umbra walks towards the center of the room as Bull enters the cell
>Following Umbra, you all stand with you back to the exit of the cell block
>Ponies are now watching from all angles
>On the rafters
>At the tables
>And the ones surrounding you
>As Big Bull steps out of the cell, he carries Marie over his shoulder
>"Traitor!" A pony yells causing the rest to start shouting
>All of them are just shouting at Marie, calling her the most hurtful of names
>Wow you really don't want to be her right now
>"Do executions usually go like this?" Celestia asks
"No, the last time this happened we were in some cells far from the empire." You say "I'll tell you more about it later."
>Big Bull throws Marie down in front of Umbra and you before moving to stand next to Arthas
>"Quiet down!" Arthas shouts to the guard ponies
>When the noise start to die down, Umbra opens her eyes
>She looks down to Marie, who only stares back
>You can see the hatred in Marie's eyes as she locks eyes with Umbra
>Umbra of course is unfazed by it
>"Marie, former Captain of The Guard, you are being tried for treason and attempted murder." Umbra says "And I as Queen of The Crystal Empire shall pass judgement on you today."

Alright. I'm off to bed. Tomorrow I'll see if I'll let you guys make the decision
>>
>>29191725
send her to the rape dimension
>>
>>29191725
Give her a spanking!
Yes, have every guard spank her!
And then comes the oral sex!
>>
>>29191725
I wonder how she would react if she saw how disappointed and ashamed those close to her were before she was executed.
>>
>>29192254
That'd be very interesting
>>
>>29192813
Yea, though now that I think of it, a greater punishment would be to continue living in a prison cell only hearing of how great the empire is becoming without her ever seeing or experiencing it. Rather than being executed.
>>
>>29193478
turn her body into a prison by crippling her
and then force her to watch and hear as the empire grow stronger thanks to anon
>>
I'm a little stuck here
>>
>>29194191
I think that might be a little too extreme.

>>29195033
You shouldn't stick your dick into such small spaces without enough lube dude.
>>
>>29195531
It looked so inviting though...
>>
>>29196764
Most do...
>>
>>29196819
>>
>>29198126
>>
File: Marie Trial 2.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Marie Trial 2.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>29191725
>The guard ponies erupt again as they start shouting for Umbra to punish Marie
>Marie can't help but look around her
>Looks like it's all starting to hit her as she tries to cover her ears
>Arthas again shout for them all to settle down
>When they all finally quiet down again, Umbra clears her throat
>"Marie, how does it feel?" Umbra asks "To be surrounded by ponies that once looked up to you, some of which that saw you as a mentor."
>Marie looks up at Umbra
>"You are a coward." Umbra says "Instead of standing with your brothers and sisters, you chose to turn your back on them and help the enemy!"
>"I WAS TORTURED AND FORCED AGAINST MY WIL!" Marie shouts out before looking at Celestia "By her sister!"
>Celestia chooses to look towards the ground
>"What was I suppose to do!?" Marie says before glancing around the room "You all would have done the same in my position! Don't you DARE try to deny it!"
>The room once again explodes in protest
>This is way different than Alastor's trial
>Man all this yelling is gonna give you a headache
>"NO THEY WOULD NOT!" Umbra shouts causing the room to go silent again "They are not weak like you..."
>Marie opens her mouth, but shuts it before looking down at the ground
>"Instead of coming to me for help, you chose to run away. And do you want to know why?" Umbra asks "Because you wanted me to fall to Celestia. Just so you could get your revenge on me."
>>
Alright I'm off to bed. Tomorrow we will deal with Marie.

I'm still deciding if I should give you all the choice
>>
>>29198774
Luna should be punished too, she shouldn't get away that easily from what she did.
>>
Queen bobo thread
>>
yum
>>
Damn, this is Goodman.keep it up!

Bumperino
>>
>>29199476
This!

Luna really shouldn't get away for torture.

Though no one made Marie remove guards from their post to escape in secret, hospitalize two ponies when she was caught,show all the outpost points as an attempt to prevent information of Celestia's arrival, capture the guards as a hostage attempt, threaten civilians to get to Umbra, attempt to kill Anon to get back at Umbra (which defies the purpose for her treason in the first place as she is betraying Celestia's party at this point), trying to kill Arthas.

Like she went above and beyond what she was asked for just to get revenge.
>>
>>29201443
>>
>>29202431
>>
>>29198774
>Marie doesn't answer back
>"Exactly." Umbra says "You may try to say you were looking out for the empire, but you were really trying to further your own goals."
>"Not only did you betray the empire and her sons and daughters, but in a way you also betrayed Celestia and her forces." Arthas says "You used them! Just so you could get back at Queen Umbra."
>You see Umbra turn to Celestia
>"I hope you know that Luna will suffer the consequences as well." Umbra tells Celestia "Do not think she gets off free."
>"Of course, I know." Celestia says "I agree that Luna went too far in obtaining your empire's location."
>Umbra looks back to Marie
>"Do you want to hear a story? After you left, your parents came to me, Marie." Umbra says "They came to me and begged for forgiveness. Not for you, but for them. They were sorry that they raised such an ungrateful daughter."
>Marie finally looks up, meeting Umbra's gaze once more
>Her eyes are filled with hate
>"You have dishonored your family name and the ancestors that came before you!" Umbra says "Do you even have anything to say for yourself?!"
>Tears begin to run down her face as she look at you
>"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Marie screams
>>
>>29202958
>>
>>29204850
>>
File: WAT.png (323KB, 591x464px) Image search: [Google]
WAT.png
323KB, 591x464px
>>29203891
>You actually jump a little as you did not expect her to lash out on you
>"YOU CAUSED ALL THIS!" Marie yells "IF ONLY YOU HAD NEVER SHOWED UP, THEN MY LIFE WOULD NOT BE RUINED!"
>Tears stream down her face
>Marie then grits her teeth
>"WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST DIE OUT THERE IN THE WASTE?!" Marie yells "YOU DAMN HUMAN!"
>Oh shit
>You're just not saying that because of what Marie just said
>You're saying that because as you turn to look at Umbra, you she her eyes fill with rage as she spins around and bucks Marie in the face
>"Sister!" Sombra shouts
>Marie goes flying into the ground and slides across the floor
>The room erupts with cheer as Umbra winces in pain
"Damn it, Umbra you didn't need to do that!" You tell her as you check up on her
>"She just told you that you should have died!" Umbra says "I have had enough of her! No one talks to you like that when I am present!"
>You see Marie try to rise only for a golden bolt of magic to put her back down
>The room goes silent once more as everyone turns to look at Celestia, as the glow from her horn dies down
>>
>>29205643
Wow she is even more of a bitch than I thought.
>>
>>29205643
BOOM BITCH!
Oh, I hope Celestia yells at her in the royal Canterlot voice.
>>
>>29206037
>>
Be right back! I need to take care of some stuff today.
>>
>>29207697
Hope it goes well!
>>
>>29208295
What this Anon said.

You better not be going to Equestria without us.
>>
>>29207697
Until then, bumps will be made for you.
>>
>>29206446
>>
>>29205643
>Umbra, Sombra, Arthas, and yourself are actually surprised
>You didn't expect Celestia to get involved at all
>"I cannot believe I allied myself with one such as you!" Celestia yells "How dare you speak to him like that!"
>Marie tries to look back up at Celestia
>"You were a m-means to an end." Marie says "Nothing more..."
>"I should have seen this coming." Celestia said "But my anger and hatred towards Umbra blinded me from seeing your true intentions!"
>You notice Celestia starting to breath heavily
>Just like Umbra, she over exerting herself
>"You too?!" You ask "Are you both trying to head back to the hospital?!"
>Celestia looks down at the ground while Umbra lets out a small chuckle
>"Should we cheer?" A guard asks out of confusion
>"I don't know." Another says "She was the enemy after all."
>"Well Marie was just telling Anon that he should have died." One says "And now we learned she was trying to just get revenge on Queen Umbra."
>They shrug before erupting in a cheer
>"Celestia, what was that?" Umbra asks "Do not think coming to my aid will earn you my friendship."
>"I apologize, but that was not my intention." Celestia says "I lost my temper as well when she said that to Anonymous."
>Umbra stares at her for a moment before nodding her head
>"Can someone be a good pony and push Marie back to us?" Umbra asks one of the guards
>You see two in the far back picking up Marie before shoving her back into the middle
>"Thank you Gallows and Anderson!" Umbra says before looking down at Marie "Now Marie, I think it time we wrap this up. Just the very sight of you is starting to make me ill."
"Wait."
>Umbra looks up at you
"I have something I want to say to her."

>>29208295
>>29209874
>>29210973
I just went to turn in some application as well as trying to get my things for taxes. After that I was a beat so I just played some DS1 so sorry about the delay
>>
>>29212683
It's all good, I may be just a guy out of highschool going to college after surgery, but taxes are pretty tiring m8
>>
>>29212683
>Umbra looks a little confused, but nods her head
>Walking up to Marie, you look down in front of her
>"What do you even have to say?" Marie says "It doesn't matter, I have no other words for you."
"Good, maybe you'll actually shut up and listen for once instead of interrupting." You say "Umbra told me you like to do that a lot."
>Marie looks away from you
"I don't really know what I did to make you dislike me so much." You tell her "I'm a pretty nice guy once you get to know me."
>You sigh
"But you chose to resent me." You tell her "All because I stumbled here after getting my heart shattered by Celestia."
>You squat down and rest your arms on your knees
"You can blame me for everything all you want. I don't care." You say "It's not the first time and I assure you it won't be the last. All I want to say is that this isn't my fault."
>She looks back up at you more anger in her eyes
>"You did all this to me..." Marie says "And now you have the gall to tell me this wasn't your doing!?"
"I didn't make you leave the empire, did I?!" You tell her "I didn't make you help Celestia! I didn't make you rat out the ponies around us!"
>You begin to stand back up
"I didn't make you target Ariadne! I didn't make you put all the other citizens in danger!" You say as you fully stand back up "And I sure as hell didn't try to make you kill me!"
>You point right at her
"You fucked up your life! And while I agree that Luna messed you up, all you had to do was come to Umbra." You say "So you can not pin any of this on me! You only have yourself to blame for the state you're in."

>>29213458
Damn Anon, that does sound tiring. Hope you feel better
>>
>>29213458
That is nasty, I hope you do well.
>>
>>29212311
>>
>>29213458
ugh
>>
>>29213837
Actually I had the surgery a while ago, back in the summer, when I was supposed to go to college. I feel a lot better now honestly, but I still can't feel parts of my back
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29213837
>The ponies again roar in excitement
>They just don't stop huh?
>"It is all right, my love." Umbra says "You already know that none of this is your fault."
>You shake your head before moving by her side
>"Marie, it is time." Umbra says
>Marie shuts her eyes
>"Treason on both sides, attempted murder of both my beloved and Arthas, conspiring to put innocent ponies in danger." Umbra says "Which just like all your schemes, would have failed thanks to Eris being there. She would have protected Ariadne."
>Umbra slams a hoof on the ground
>"Alastor conspire against me and he harassed all non ponies in an attempt to force them out of the empire." Umbra says "He also tried to overthrow a prison while torturing Anonymous and Lance."
>"That was enough to earn him an execution." Umbra says "And you have clearly outdid him."
>"So are you planing to talk me to death?" Marie asks "I told you, I have already accepted my fate..."
>Umbra chuckles
>"No, I do not plan on talking you to death." Umbra says "Arthas."
>Arthas nods his head as he walks up next to Marie
>"As Queen of The Crystal Empire, it is with a heavy heart I sentence you to death..." Umbra says
>Marie begins to laugh to herself as the ponies cheer
>Arthas begins to draws his sword
>"BUT! That day will not today..." Umbra says
>Marie looks up, shocked at what Umbra said
>As well as everybody else
>"What?!" Arthas says "My Queen, after everything she's-?!"
>"Arthas. I wasn't done yet." Umbra says
>She looks back at Marie
>"I want you to live, for just a little bit longer. Just so you can see that the empire has not fallen, but instead has thrived and become stronger than it has ever been." Umbra says "You will not have a chance to experience any of it from your temporary home in The Wolves Cell."
>>
>>29218111
>>
>>29219347
>>
>>29220067
>>
>>29220888
>>
>>29218387
>Umbra stares into Marie's eyes
>"Why won't you just end me!?" Marie asks
>"Because that is what you want." Umbra says "I want you to see with your own eyes how wrong you were before we put you down."
>You see Arthas sheath his sword with an almost disappointed look on his face
>"Do not fret though." Umbra says "I will make it so as if you never existed here in the empire. It is almost as if you are dead to everypony."
>Huh?
>"You name will be erased from all records in the empire." You say "Whether it be your birth certificate, school records, academy for the guard, anything! If your name was on it we will find it and erase it."
>Oh she's going to purge Marie out of the empire in a way
>"Even pictures." Umbra says "We will remove any trace of you that resided in the empire."
>"P-Ponies will remember me!" Marie protests "You can't make them forget!"
>Umbra shakes her head
>"In time you will just be that mare that betrayed Queen Umbra." Umbra says "And they will talk of how foolish you were."
>Umbra turns around
>"Goodbye Marie. This is the last time we will see each other." Umbra says "When the time comes Arthas will be handling your execution."
>"It will be done." Arthas says
>"I am sorry you chose this path." Umbra says to Marie one last time
>Umbra looks at you, Sombra, and Celestia
>"Come on, you three." Umbra says "We've wasted enough time on her already. Now we need to talk to Luna again."
>As you start walking, you hear Marie screaming in the back for Umbra to come back and finish her
>None of you respond as you exit the cell block
>>
>>29222233
Oh shit
>>
>>29222233
>>
>>29223357
>>
>>29222233
I wonder what pony she will become. People in death row tend to change their behaviour.
>>
>>29223357
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.