[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You came from nowhere and we never made questions about it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: large.png (1MB, 1280x977px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
1MB, 1280x977px
>You came from nowhere and we never made questions about it
>We gave you housing, food, friends, we gave you everything
>We treat you like family anon!
>But i aways knew deep down that you didn't belong in here
>You wanted more than hugs, you wanted more than friends, you wanted...More
>I saw your world, a vile world it is, i understand why you wanted to escape from there
>But your kind corrupts everything they touch
>You perverted everything into your own image, how many have lost their innocence because of you? Their dreams? Their lifes?
>You don't have friendship in your heart, you have the opposite of it, something I've never seen before
>I've seen those that you used to call leaders
>There are several of them, each one more "interesting" than the other
>I'm sorry!
>But like they say on your world
>Is my duty to
>"Make Equestria great again"
>>
op is a faggot
>>
From my point of view alicorn are evil
>>
>>29178974
i just wanted sum fuck
>>
>>29178974
>"Sorry Anon, you got to go back!"
>>
>>29178974
>we never made questions about it
Maybe *you* didn't, but I certainly had to dodge a certain purple pony trying to probe me at every turn.

She's an adorable lovable little nerd horse, but she really needs to learn more about boundaries.
>>
>>29178974
What's the point of this?
>>
>>29180376
THEN YOU ARE LOST
>>
File: Internal_Screaming.png (988KB, 1840x2320px) Image search: [Google]
Internal_Screaming.png
988KB, 1840x2320px
>>29178974
Calm down horse princess, if you don't have any sugar to spare for tea, that's fine.
>>
>>29178974
>>
File: tykebomb v0.9.jpg (116KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tykebomb v0.9.jpg
116KB, 1024x1024px
>>29178974
You came too late, my little princess.

I have sowed my seed across your land. And my chosen crop will come to hate you, overthrow you, and take this land for themselves, immortalizing me as a martyr.

Go ahead. Kill me. Live for me. Write me down as a monster. Make me eternally loved, or hated; it doesn't matter.

May you live in interesting times, princess.
>>
>>29184878
>satyr lives matter
>>
>>29184878
>"... how?"
"Heh, what, do you want the gritty details?! I don't know how exactly, but turns out you ponies are closer to humans than you thought!"
>"How?!"
"I don't know, magic?! Go ahead. Do it! Kill me. My children will live on."
>"HOW DID YOU MAKE BABIES WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE A TAIL?!"
"... uh... what?"

>Anon proceeds to talk with Celestia
>Turns out, no one told her how procreation worked
>Rather, they gave het a "birds and the bees" talk, but with... tails?
>It also turns out Celestia is about the equivalent of a ten year old in alicorn age...
>And she thought your sexy times were killing ponies
>After a long talk about things you did not feel comfortable with, she eventually let you go
>Two weeks later, Celestia announced a new holiday; "Put the ding aling in the privatey day"
>Needless to say; many public officials blame you for corrupting their princess
>Guess Celestia was right after all
>>
>>29184934
kek
>>
>>29178974
Chist okay!
I wont litter again.
>>
File: the-guillotine-large.jpg (121KB, 960x1248px) Image search: [Google]
the-guillotine-large.jpg
121KB, 960x1248px
>>29178974
Go ahead, Celestia. Kill me. Send me to hell for thousands of years like you did to many others. I don't care. I've already won.

It doesn't matter what you do to me, my message is already in everypony's heart and brain. Your time is over, princess. You've failed.
>>
"No, no no no! YOU HAVE FAILED!"
>>
Do you think I would have let you see my world if I hadn't already put my masterstroke into motion?

Ten thousand copies of Mein Kampf have been sent to every earth pony farming community in Equestria. I replaced "jews" with "unicorns" and will let them have at it.

Enjoy your future, sunbutt.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.