[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight shipping thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

Loving Smiles edition

Previous threads: >>29144927
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28886180/

Welcome to the straight shipping thread: the containment thread for all your heterosexual pony needs.
>>
File: 54813359.jpg (154KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
54813359.jpg
154KB, 1024x768px
Spike ditching Rarity and going for her sweet, hotter sister when?
>>
>my shitposting thread didn't get enough replies
>better create it again!
>>
>>29176884
While I prefer Emberspike, Sweetie is another good option. It's a shame their relationship has barely been explored. Got any fanfic recommendations of the two of them?

>>29176934
It's not shitposting. If shipping really triggers you that badly, add it to your filters.
>>
File: 24685672456.jpg (774KB, 2352x1151px) Image search: [Google]
24685672456.jpg
774KB, 2352x1151px
How much shipping is too much?
>>
File: 1462160411895.png (281KB, 640x461px) Image search: [Google]
1462160411895.png
281KB, 640x461px
>>29177019
You can never have enough shipping.
>>
>>29176884
Her sister is hot
>>
Can't wait for the comic, shipping or no shipping
>>
File: .png (67KB, 370x360px) Image search: [Google]
.png
67KB, 370x360px
>>29176838
>shipping thread
>>
>>29178381
This poor issue can't win either way.
>hints at shipping
>shippers spam the shit out of it as canon forecasting
>just friends
>waifufags spam the shit out of it as if the comics are suddenly canon
>>
If the writers have any taste, they will make Star Swirl Twilight's endgame. They'd be two magic nerds playing off of each other. Twilight can even help him go through a character arc of understanding friendship, which according to Celestia he didn't quite get. Twilight would love learning about all the esoteric spells and history he knows and witnessed firsthand, which would also please the lorefags.
Plus they already established time traveling makes him younger as a side effect in one of the books so they'll look the same age so the soccer moms can't complain.
Maybe even introduce him as a no-name with amnesia and give the big reveal to the audience during the finale.
>>
>>29177006
>their relationship has barely been explored
That's because they're practically strangers. Sweetie is likely closer to Applejack than Spike.
>>
Reminder that Larson ships Pinkie with Werner Herzog and would make him her boyfriend if he could.
>>
>>29180206
Honestly, that'd be awesome. Far better than Flash.

>>29181126
Gonna need some sauce for that
>>
>>29183116
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD5irc9kcGc&feature=youtu.be

>"Maybe this is too esoteric, but do you know who Werner Herzog is? Unbelievable voice, the character for him, I would make him Pinkie Pie's boyfriend. He has this German existential thing in his voice, that would be such a great counter-point to Pinkie Pie."
>>
>>29183169
weird
>>
>>29178403
bitfire hot
>>
>>29176838
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.