[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

11-54

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 28

File: Dream Yard title.png (533KB, 800x768px) Image search: [Google]
Dream Yard title.png
533KB, 800x768px
Archive https://www.anonpone.com/11-54/

11-54 is the story of a filly exploring a strange facility filled with hostile creatures and unstable architecture.
You've gone quite a ways in the last few days but as it stands, your journey is not over.
So far you were born into this facility from mysterious tubes that litter the building. You've managed to die twice, only to
be re-born from the tubes. Along the way you met a pony who is your clone, who is much older than you, and remembers the
facility before if fell into disrepair. Your older clone who you've named Spearmint told you about the mental conditioning
program that the facility used to run, which left her a bit of a psychological mess. There are various hostile artificial
organisms created by the facility that lurk the halls. You are also being hunted by the automated security who seeks to
contain the artificial organisms. Along the way you've also meet an investigative reporter by the Name of Photo Bomb who was
in a helicopter that crashed into the building. Upon meeting the reporter you choose to name yourself Peppermint. After escaping a lab housing a bio-computer's and recently exploring an aquatic biology laboratory you got your ass kicked by a telepathic creature which lost you a good portion of your inventory.
You then traveled up stairs with your companions only to find another giant mole and a lab protected by another active A.I. You then back tracked into a storage room after killing a bio-luminescent creature which you ate before having a lucid dream where you spoke to your ID who told you that something has been implanting ideas in your dreams.

What will you do now?
>>
File: 11-52-507.png (378KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-507.png
378KB, 768x768px
>>29176456
Current supplies, a crowbar, flak jacket (hole in the front), ID badge for security guard Steak Styles, makeshift thermite, bottle of silver nitrate, a radio (has to be carried by hoof), a blanket, a .308 rifle (13 rounds), Shotgun (8 shells) a first-aid kit [partially used], a notebook, a knife, Laptop computer (bulky), Francis Boomer t. Snek, a pen and some loose sheets of paper, zip-ties, bolt cutters, rubber booties.

>You slowly wake up on the floor next to PB. Spearmint is standing guard next to both of you. As you wake up you think about what your ID told you. If something has been putting ideas in your head while you sleep what have they been, and has Spearmint also been having her mind violated by the same thing?
>That journal you read seems to suggest that it might be The Queen that you keep hearing about, but Twenty was also able to get into your mind when he caught you.Then again. When Twenty was in your head, it really didn't feel like an actual dream.
>You look for the vodka to make sure Spearmint didn't steal it.
>Nudging the pocket on the front of PhotoBomb's Hoodie revels that she as it with her. PB stirs a bit before nestling back into the floor.
>It occurs to you that you might want to check PB's wing. You're not sure how well she's taking care of it since she started giving up on escaping.
>Unfortunately PB seems to be just on the verge of waking up so checking on her while she's asleep might be difficult.
>You wipe your tongue around your mouth to scrape the morning taste out. while you think of what you want to do first.
>>
>>29176458
Wow the dream is already over?
>>
>>29176458
Pick up the junk we set up as an alarm.
>>
>>29176458
Check PB's injury. If she wakes up try to pass it off as us attempting to wake her.
>>
>>29176458
Ask Spear how she's feeling. We are going to need to establish a better camp/ defense and set up a patrol system.

Later today I'm going to scout around and see where some of the routs lead. Maybe scavenge some supplies.
>>
>>29176458
Check PB's injury and Spear's.

Clean up the junk alarm and ask Spear if anything happened while we were asleep. also if she dreamed anything?
>>
>>29176458
What did we miss Spear?
>>
>>29176458
Write down what you remember of Flushbolt. Better to not chance forgetting him.
>>
File: 11-52-508.png (354KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-508.png
354KB, 768x768px
>>29176614
>>29176654
>>29176679
>>29176716
>>29176773
>>29176792
>You begin to move to the PB's left side to check her wing when you.
>"Awake already?" Spearmint asks.
You whisper back, "Yeah, what did I miss?"
>"Not much, I woke up and PB went to sleep. I told her to sleep closer to you."
"Did you dream about anything?"
>"I think I was in some kind of luxury apartment being fed grapes by some stallions. They were my slaves or something. I kept telling them that they could do things but they were afraid of me or something, it was weird. What about you?"
"I dreamed that I met a cute stallion named Flush-bolt during some war and we got a tank to drive and Boomer was a big police snake. Actually we might need to talk about dreams more when PB is awake."
>"Why?"
>You suddenly freeze and look over at the pegasus.
"Shhhh."
>You point to PB and grab hold of her hoodie with your magic.
Spearmint nods her head and watches you pull up her sweatshirt. As you peel back the shirt a horrible sharp smell fills your nostrils. It looks like PB has been sweating under her shirt quite a bit. The bandages look like they have been scabbed over.
>Photobomb begins to stir with a sniff, "What, What are you two doing?"
>>
File: tea.png (196KB, 725x624px) Image search: [Google]
tea.png
196KB, 725x624px
Sorry about the short session but I'm calling it here. I got distracted. Good night.
>>
>>29176901
"PB you lied to us and we just might have remove your wings. I'm sorry Photo. I should've realized how prideful and touchy about their wings."
>>
>>29176901
That looks bad. It isn't gangrenous is it?
>>
>>29176901
We need to change those bandages at the very least
>>
>>29176901
We are going to have to change this bandages.
>>
>>29176901
Examine the wing. Cut out all the necrotic roting tissue, decontamination. Not in that order.
>>
>>29176901
Shit senpai, it's all out fault. We had a pretty good assumption and we should've forced her.
>>
>>29176968
>>29177031
>>29177271
You guys are overreacting. The horrible sharp smell is probably really had body odor, but it might help to check the condition of the wing. Check the first aid kit for anymore clean bandages.

This isn't the most sanitary solution, but we should keep the dirty bandages to be washed at a later date with boiling water. In case we don't come across any more medical supplies. And boy will it sting when we have to remove those bandages.
>>
I need to catch up on this wonderful CYOA
>>
>>29176901
It's important we clean and re-bandage this PB. We're not very clean right now and this could easily get infected.
>>
>>29176901
Unf. Look at her curves. Oh right. Injury.
Now why is she sweating? Food poisoning? Sickness? Injury?
>>
I know this isn't the time, but damn look at PB. Unf.
>>
page 8 bump
>>
See? This is the perfect time to use that vodka to try and disinfect her wing.
>>
>>29176901
Hold still Photo. We're going to have to clean and disinfect that wing if we are going to save it.
>>
This is going to be tough.
>>
>>29180325
OK. There's was no description of the wing being necrotic, just PB smelling pretty gnarly after lifting her sweater. It could be anything.
>>
>>29176901
We're in some storage room right? Did we pass any labs? If there are any near by labs then there should be some emergency showers for chemical accidents. I'll need to revise the older threads.....
>>
>>29176912
I-Is that bomb ass tea!?
>>
File: 11-52-509.png (615KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-509.png
615KB, 768x768px
>>29176968
>>29176973
>>29176995
>>29177004
>>29177298
>>29178660
>>29178699
>>29180006
>>29180325
>You pull PB's hoodie the rest of the way off.
"Dammit PhotoBomb! Your wing is not fine! You'll be lucky if we don't have to remove it!"
>"FUcking WHat!?"
>PB starts to scamble away in a blind panic before you grab her wing in your magic. The pegasus yelps in pain as you drag her back to you. You notice that her struggle your magic is weak, even for a mare in pain.
>You try to figure out the smell. It's familiar and unpleasant but it's not exactly like rot.
>You begin to remove the bandages, pulling out a few feathers that have scabbed to the cloth. You also seem to open a few wounds in the process. It looks like the wing is heavily scabbed, it also looks like it's wet. In fact, yo notice all of PhotoBomb seems to be damp. a touch of the mare revels that she is very warm.
>As you continue your examination Spearmint tries to reassure PB that everything will be okay.
>You prepare the-bottle of vodka for disinfecting the wound, unfutunately most of the actual wound seems to be burried deep in the matt of feathers housing the oozing and bleeding scabs. PB also seems to be working hard to hold back tears as you work.
>>
>>29183263
After disinfecting the wing let's examine it some more.
>>
>>29183263
What do we know about pegasi anatomy, specifically the wings?
Ask PB what she knows about wing anatomy....after she's done tearing up.
>>
>>29183263
Im 90% sure that she has a fever from her wing being infected.
>>
>>29183263
Have Spear hold her if she continues to squirm.
>>
>>29183263
Better stuff her sweater into her mouth and tell her to bite down.
>>
>>29183263
>Hey PB! I had this wicked cool dream and I learned how pegasi are pretty touchy about wings. Sorry if I'm invasive but *sniff sniff* you need a bath. We all could use a bath.
>>
>>29183263
I think Photo might be sick. Might be from a wing infection. Ask Spear
>>
>>29183462
*ask Spear if she knows what medical supplies we have left.
>>
>>29183263
Let's not pull her by the wing and cause further damage. Use magic to keep it in place and just try holding her legs still.
>>
>>29183263
Let's try to mend this wing slowly and carefully. Have Spear try to calm her down.
>>
>>29176456
This thread needs some SACC https://youtu.be/2aCWPEEg0FI?list=UU1V4WWR5O9DAQVvfYLlhPPQ
>>
>>29183263
We need to disinfect the wing and regress it with a fresh bandage.
>>
>>29183640
>regress
That's lewd anon.
>>
>>29183372
Fucking fuck. Can we make an ice bath for her? Do we have an asprin at least?

We got to clean that wound.
>>
>>29183796
That would require a freezer or a spell, which we have neither.
>>
>>29183866
Wasn't an ice making spell talked about at some point? We'd still need a lot of water and a tub, not very likely is it?

Poor PBrs. If only we had some antibiotics or knew where to find them.

Not to get too ahead of things, but after we get patched up I really think we should get moving asap. PBrs dosn' t have time to spare.
>>
>>29183921
Talked about when? If there were any spells to be learned, Spearmint would be our mare, otherwise we will have to find another unicorn. And water? Maybe if we do a bit of searching.

We can check the med kit, but I don't know what we have left.

Are you sure that is the best choice of action? I'm not sure if it is. Photo doesn't appear to be in any condition to travel.
>>
>>29179411
I wanted to see you without the sweater PB, but not like this, not like this.
>>
>>29183263
use your magic to help mend the wing.
>>
>>29184019
I was thinking that our only option might be getting her out fast, or maybe even to the alicorn and hope for help. The only other alternative is to just sit there and hope she dosn't die of wing rot.

Well, we could leave her there and go looking for help...there's always amputation...

As for the ice spell, I vaguely remember Spear mentioning it, but i could be totally wrong and confusing this with that mini cyoa bath ran.
>>
>>29184061
>>29184019
>>29183263

Maybe We could go and look for medical supplies while Spear watches over PB.
>>
File: 11-52-510.png (498KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-510.png
498KB, 768x768px
>>29183348
>>29183362
>>29183372
>>29183430
>>29183462
>>29183470
>>29183593
>>29183640
>>29183921
"Looking closer at the wing you see some broken quills that look like they are bleeding. You really didn't know that quills did bleed, or maybe this is something wrong.
"Calm down. I need to wrap your wing back up if it's gonna heal."
>PB just whimpers.
"Look I had this really neat dream and in it I learned that Pegasi wings are a point of pride, so I understand why you would be a little touchy about them."
>PhotoBomb seems to calm down a little.
"So, what do you know about how your wing works?"
>"I d-don't know much..."
"Ah... Sorry if it sounds a little rude but you're starting to smell. I think we can all use a bath."
>"I s-smell like ammonia..." PB Blurts out.
>That seems right even though you don't really remember ever smelling ammonia.
"Yeah, kind of."
>My head hurts."
"Is it a throbbing headache or..."
>"It feels like pressure."
"I uhh, think you might have an infection."
>"ohh..."
"I wish we had some water."
You finish wrapping and disinfecting PB's wing.
>"I can get some with the spell," Spearmint adds.
"Oh, you're right. By the way, how much stuff is left in the med-kit?"
>"We've got a full bottle of 50 pain pills (500 milligrams of aspirin) You just used out last clean roll of gauze like three two inch adhesive pad bandages and an epinephrine shot."
"By the way. Now that we're all awake I think I should tell you guys about my dream."
>"What about it?" Spearmint asks.
>You try to collect your thoughts. What were the important parts of what you learned? Also what else should you bring up?
>>
Sorry about the skimpy update, I got caught up in some shiposting.
Calling it here for the night.
>>
>>29184119
Tell her everything you remember, especially about that weird thing invading your dream.

Put PBrs on a asprin regimen to help her fever too.
>>
>>29184119
We learned that there is a presence, probably this queen character we've been hearing about, that is trying to manipulate us through out dreams. Spear and Photo should be especially careful and try to be aware in their dreams.
>>
>>29184119
>oh! I dreamed that I was older and was a pretty alicorn, and I had a guard coltfriend named Flushbolt, and Mr.snek was there too!
>>
>>29184119
Ask Spear if it would be OK to give PB a 500mg aspirin or two.
>>
>>29184119
Give PBrs Mr Snek so he can take care of her while she's sick.
>>
>>29184135
Nice to see you running. Engaging lurk mode.
>>
>>29184904
Bump
>>
>>29184119
If only we had some water. When was the last time anyone had any to drink?
>>
>>29184119
https://www.anonpone.com/11-54/28113603#navbar
Shouldn't we have two tear-gas grenades? Did we leave those behind?
>>
>>29184119
If we find a flashdrive and a computer lab, we could still get that big scoop for Photo Bomb. I kind of hope we run into at least one more. I think there an administrators office or something a floor above.
>>
>>29184119
https://www.anonpone.com/11-54/28181475#navbar
Whatever happened to the hotplate, and what if we go back and us our superior telekinetic strength to tear outhe the pump control door?

Or we can head back to the storage room and check out the window with the orange light. We could simply stack crates leading up to the window, or stand on something sturdy and lift that up to the window with tk.
>>
>>29184119
Don't forget to write about your dream boy friend in the journal.
>>
>>29186198
Our freedom is so close, yet so very far. Do we bit our time, or will take a chance?

Bump
>>
Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can't ride you unless your back is bent.

Bump
>>
>>29184119
I think the most important point is that some thing is trying to invade at least our dream with psychic bullshit and may be trying to do the same to our companions.
>>
>>29184119
>>29183263
Having smelled gangrene irl I wouldn't really describe it as ammonia like, though it was one of the foulest things I've ever smelled.
>>
>>29187886
What do we do anon? I'm scared for PBers well being.
>>
>>29188014
That really depends on whether or not she actually has gangrene and what kind she has.
Best case scenario the fever is just a symptom of a basic infection. In this case we need to keep her warm, clean (especially the wound) and hydrated and hope that she can recover on her own.
Middling scenario she has a case of 'dry' gangrene so while it of course would be very beneficial to debride the necrotic material there's a chance it will come off on its own rather than spreading.
Worst case scenario she has 'wet' gangrene and will die unless we can remove it (possibly by removing the limb though attempting an amputation is hardly a simple prospect).
However given the smell was described as ammonia like and not a putrid/rotting (plus no one gagged) we're probably 'just' smelling bacterial waste products.

Overall I really wish we had some way of getting a better look at the wound (damn feathers), some antibiotics, and fresh bandages because this is almost undoubtedly a result of soiled bandages stewing under a heavy hoody.
>>
>>29188014
Simple and specific: ammonia like smell indicates a Proteus infection we will likely need antibiotics to have any kind of confidence in treatment.
>>
>>29188226
>>29188158
We have the vodka, but I don't know if that's a good substitute. What if we crack open more crates or do some more exploring?
>>
>>29188324
Right then while I have some medical training it is all based around treating humans and having access to appropriate medical supplies/equipment.

With a bit of google-fu it looks like treating PB with our limited supplies should consist of:
Removing the damaged and bleeding feathers
http://www.birds-online.de/gesundheit/gesgefieder/blutkielverletzungen_en.htm
http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?c=15+1912&aid=2691.
Ensuring that any remaining wounds are cleaned and sterilized as best we can, given our supplies I suggest boiled water and I guess the Vodka will have to do as a sterilizer.
Make sure the wounds STAY clean so we'll need to clean the wound + change those bandages frequently. We will likely need to drain the wound(s) as part of this process.
Ensure that PB stays warm and well hydrated.
Ideally find some antibiotics.

Since we're so low on bandages if we can't find more we can boil cloth to sterilize it (boil for at LEAST an hour at a FULL boil).
>>
>>29188847
Oh and if there is necrotic tissue an unsavory but surprisingly effective wilderness survival technique is to introduce maggots into the wound and then remove them once they have eaten all the dead tissue.
>>
>>29188847
>>29188858
You're awesome anon. I did a little reading of the older threads to freshen my memory, and I remember The group finding some stuff, one of the items being Snek Boom, and a hotplate. I have no clue what happened to that. It would have been useful to boiling water too.
>>
>>29184119
Use the hotplate to boil some water.
>>
>>29189533
That's the thing. I don't remember what happened to it. The only things I remember us dropping off were the knife, the empty submachine gun, and somethings else.
>>
>>29189738
But we dropped them off in this room. So it's technically still there but just not in our inventory.
>>
>>29189830
Oh. Well sweet! Now we just need to find some water.
>>
>>29189862
boil our pee, she smells anyways
>>
>>29190279
Let's try to find actual water first.
>>
>>29190308
We could check out the pump control room, or open more crates.
>>
>>29190405
Yea you're right, we should probably save our pee in case we need to drink it. In the meantime I'm pretty sure we can just turn on a faucet or water cooler.
>>
>>29190537
I'm gonna say no to drinking pee. I think it's supposed to be slightly accidic so that could ruin your teeth and make your breath smell like piss.
>>
>>29190537
You have the right idea to look for a faucet, but I have my doubts of finding a water cooler with water.
>>
>>29188226
>>29188847
>>29188963
>>29189830
>>29189862
>>29190308
>>29188324
>>29187867
>>29186198
>>29185913
>>29184498
>>29184756
>>29184494
>>29184482
>>29184242
"Wait, PB stay still. I forgot something."
>"Forgot?"
"It's not an emergency, but it will help you heal faster."
>You begin to unwrap PB's bandage.
"Anyway, when I was asleep I had a dream about this cute guards pony named Flushbolt that I met in a war.
>"Did you guys kiss?" Spearmint asks.
"Dammit, No... but while I was dreaming I realized it was a dream, and I called out to this thing that called itself my id that I first met when we had our minds probed by that creature, and it told me something important."
>"Are you sure it wasn't just a dream?" PhotoBomb asks, "Ahh!"
>"Wait, id? That's like the thing that psychologists say is your instincts right?"
"I think so."
>PB Yelps as you pluck one of her bleeding quills.
"Sorry, I need to take these out so you heal better."
>"I-it's really sore, can we not pluck me?"
"No, we have to do this. Anyway, my id said that something was putting ideas in my head while I've been sleeping. I think it might be the Queen we keep hearing about in here because that journal says something about being contacted through dreams in there."
>"Why do you think someone would be trying to put things in our dreams? What do you think they want us to do?"
Spear asks.
>"No, ponies can't put things in dreams without a lot of magic. Magic that is illegal these days. Also You would need a. Ahhh!.. really stupidly powerful unicorn or something to do something like that. Like that Alicorn that Passed Equestria down to Princess Twilight when she died."
>>
File: 11-52-511.png (442KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-511.png
442KB, 768x768px
>>29190720
>You finish plucking the damaged feathers, this time trying to stop some of the bleeding as you go, and begin disinfecting and wrapping the wing again.
"PB, I think there is an alicorn in this facility. I think that's the queen."
Everyone goes silent for a moment.
>As you finish wrapping the wing you look for the hotplate you left in this from next to all of the junk. You don't find the one you remember but you do find another one, and a container to boil water in.
Spearmint conjures up some water with the condense spell which misses the container the first few times and eventually you begin boiling the old bandages to disinfect them. You all also drink a healthy amount of water. PB seems like she's a little dehydrated, as such she begins drinking too fast and hurts herself, she says it's fine but you give her 2 Pills for the pain. after Spearmint confirmed that 2 pills should be alright for a mare her age.
>>
>>29190720
>>29184498
Also DO NOT GIVE PB ASPIRIN it will cause her to bleed more.
>>
>>29190723
>>29190720
Now Aspirin is a blood thinner so better make sure those bandages are on good and tight.
>>
>>29190734
Wait, you serious? That's a little late.
>>
>>29190723
So PB, did you remember anything from your dreams? Anything odd?
>>
>>29190723
>>29190720
Ask if either of them have noticed odd things in their dreams? In ours we were originally in a war where Equestrians were fighting mutants. They called me a mutant as well.
>>
>>29190768
Yeah two tabs shouldn't be too bad but there's a reason it's mostly used as a blood thinning heart medication as opposed to a pain killer these days.
>>
>>29190734
>>29190768
>>29190764
I'm tired so I'm only doing the one post tonight. I was wondering if you guys would catch that Aspirin is anticoagulant, honestly though it's mild so I think that 1000mg won't cause anything fatal, I could be wrong though, but that's how I'll call it for this. Also, you guys did catch that eventually so I'll count that in your favor. I'm wrong you can blame it on biological differences in magical talking ponies.
>>
>>29190723
Spear can you talk with your ID? Have you ever tried in your dreams?
>>
>>29190842
Okay, night bath!
>>
>>29190842
No you're right 1000mg shouldn't cause to much trouble so long as we keep the bandages secure.
>>
ßump
>>
>>29192013
smelly pony bump
>>
>>29192436
9 bump
>>
>>29190723
reapply PB's bandage once you are done cleaning the wound.
>>
>>29194246
>>
>>29190723
>So girls, any of you have an idea on what we should do now? I'm thinking breaking some crates to make more fires. Hey Spear, could you use your condense spell to dehydrate some of the monster meat?
>>
>>29190723
>>29190720

We should establish a more proper camp, set up a patrol cycle, and check some of the other boxes in that crate room.
>>
>>29196449
Maybe even make improvised baracade and choke points.
>>
>>29196449
>>29196454
Good idea we should let PB rest until the infection clears up. Also we should make sure she has plenty of water and try to feed her a high fat+protein+iron to help replenish lost blood and body reserves.
>>
>>29196796
If only this place had vitamins.
>>
>>29196817
So long as we're dreaming I'd prefer some antibiotics and fresh produce.
>>
>>29196920
I bet that damned mangager AI superintendent jerk has the means to produce or tell us where we could find those. He can make them, but doesn't need them. It's a crime I tell you!
>>
>>29196942
>>
File: 11-52-512.png (351KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-512.png
351KB, 768x768px
>>29190789
>>29190788
>>29190845
>>29196394
>>29196449
>>29196796
"So... What about you two?"
>"What do you mean? Spearmint asks.
Your dreams. What do you guys remember? Anything seem odd?"
>Spearmint Scrunches her nose as she thinks. Well, like I said I had a dream where I kept a couple of stallions as slaves and they were like really afraid of me. But as far as odd. Well I didn't ever want to keep somepony as a slave. That doesn't seem right."
"Hmm, odd. Have you ever talked to your id like I have?"
>"No, I don't think so."
"Hmm, What about your P'bers? What was your dream about?"
>"I... One moment I'm trying to remember."
"It's okay if you don't, I mean I want to stay here till you heal, so we can talk about dreams more when they come."
>"Wait, no I remember. I was being chased by that thing that beat us up. and an alicorn saved me. She was all blurry though, I don't remember what she looked like."
>While thinking about their dreams you realize that Spearmint's spell leeches water from where it's cast.
"Hmm. Hey Spear, Do you think you could use the condense to dry out the monster meat."
>Spearmint thinks about it for a bit, "Actually, yes, I think that works."
"Cool! You should make some jerky. Uhh, I kinda want to patrol around, can you keep PB company while I look?"
>"Are you sure you want to go alone."
"Yeah, I'll be back quick."
>You suit up and make your way to the storage room to poke around. As you enter you hear a fluttering. You pull out your crowbar.
>You think something is watching you.
>>
>>29197886
Oh shit... it looks like that psycho pegasus... we should probably book it back with the others... make sure he doesn't get the drop on us as we run back.
>>
>>29197886
>"Bitch zigga you betta show yo stupid ass foe I break open another crate of whoop ass."
>>
>>29197886
>"I'm not afraid of who or whatever you are! I have a metal stick and I'm not afraid to use it!"
Demonstrate your lack of fear by pretending to weakly and sluggishly swing the crowbar, having it fall to the ground then pick it back up. If it's something sentient then they might believe Pepper to be weak and harmless. If it's a mindless creature then proceed to jam the straighter end of the crowbar through the monster.
>>
File: 1442297273774[1].png (420KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1442297273774[1].png
420KB, 768x768px
>>29197907

No, I don't that it's the pega psycho. This pony has freckles and looks blue.
>>
>>29197907
I hope that's just Flushbolt as a pegasus.
>>
>>29197886
Throw Sir Snek at where you think something is watching you. He'll bit them!
>>
>>29197955
Oh yeah you're right... it's been so long since I've played 11-54 and so long since we've seen that fucker I forgot what he looked like.
>>
>>29197886
It's a shame we can't find a pot or bucket to use as an improvised helmet.
>>
>>29197886
Look around for the sound of fluttering. Do we see anything? Look up if necessary.
>>
>>29197886
Do we still have our gun? Maybe we could bluff with it.
>>
>>29197993
Don't think so. The pic only shows Pepper with the crowbar. We would have to head back to get one of the guns.
>>
>>29197886
Act nervous and scared so whatever is out there think you're incapable of fighting back. Lull then in a false sense of self confidence.
>>
>>29197886
Be ready to scramble back through the door if there's someone with a gun, Dodge to the side if they charge or throw something.
>>
>>29197886
Ask if someone is here? We mean no harm but we will fight if necessary. Ask for them come out and show themselves.
>>
>>29197886
Back up to the door or wall. Scan the higher boxes for movement.
>>
>>29197886
Pretend to not hear anything and go about prying open one of the boxes while we keep an eye out for movement.
>>
>>29197886
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j3T8-aeOrbg
Chase scene ensues
>>
File: 11-52-513.png (422KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-513.png
422KB, 768x768px
>>29197930
>>29197946
>>29197980
>>29197987
>>29198040
>You wish you brought a gun, but unfortunately you packed light before you went out. All you have on you is the crowbar.
>You look up and all around to try and spot whatever is stalking you.
"Come out coward! I'll lay you out if you feel like getting frogy you punk-ass!"
>You try to look as incompetent as possible to lull your possible attacker into a false sense of security.
"I'm not afraid to break open a whole new box of whoop ass, if I need to!"
>You twirl your crowbar around and drop it. you ham it up by picking it back up in an awkward position.
>"You're not Five Twenty seven!" a filly's voice answers back.
"No? I'm not?"
>"I don't recognize you! Who the hell are you, are you why he keeps coming down here!? What do you think you're doing here!?"
>>
>>29198101
I am 11-54. Who are you?
>>
>>29198101
>"What am I doing here? I'll tell you what I'm doing here. I'm the most bossest candy colored filly ever, and I'm looking for the legendary MacGyver! What are you doing here?"
>>
>>29198101
No, I'm not the reason he comes down here. I think he just likes to wander around aimlessly.
>>
>>29198101
Are you looking for Flashbolt?
>>
>>29198101
I'm looking for candy. How come this place doesn't have any candy?
>>
>>29198101
I'm trying to find a way out of this place. What are you doing? Are you looking for 05-27?
>>
>>29198101
Guys we have 05-27's journal.
>>
>>29198101
Are you 08-42?
>>
>>29198101
Who are you?
>>
>>29198101
Scrunch imposingly at her.
>>
>>29198101
"You want to fight about it? I'll have you know i'm really good with my hooves. Like, this good." Use your hooves to measure the relative proficiency with cqc.
>>
>>29198101
Can you show yourself? I don't know why 5-27 came down here. I'm just trying to find my way out.
>>
You know it would kind of fucking suck if everypony that dies is reborn as foal. Double so since they retain their memories.
>>
File: 1479632522114.png (188KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1479632522114.png
188KB, 768x768px
>>29198101
Did you know that there's alot of scary stuff down stairs? This one time, I say this weird thing made of red dots and cables. It was really weird.
>>
>>29198101
Who's Five Twenty seven?
>>
>>29198241
The dead pony we found here with the journal.
>>
>>29198101
Do you know how to get to the roof?
>>
>>29198242
Yep, but she doesn't have to know we know
>>
>>29198101
>"yedyat petukh ty shlyukha!"
>>
>>29198101
Oh we should definetly be able to spot out stalker. She's near the window so she's probably casting a shadow.
>>
>>29198101
I'm uh, part of security! Can't you tell by my clothes?
>>
>>29198101
"I'm 11-54, me and some friends are trying to get to the roof, and needed to stop to recuperate for a day or two. We mean no harm!"
>>
>>29198101
What are any of us doing here, I think about stuff like that sometimes. Wait, who's "he" and who are you? I'm 11-54, there are actually two 11-54s, but I'm only one of them.
>>
>>29198118
>>29198961
>>29199273
You sure it's a good idea to give away who we are and our intentions? Because I feel like this could end badly. Why would any of you tell her who we are and what we're after?

>>29198133
Flushbolt
>>
>>29199566
Maybe I'm just being irrationally paranoid, but then again almost everything (excluding the pink crippled alicorn) is deadly in some manner. Could this pony be working for the alicorn chick? Could she be another 8-22 but more manipulative?
>>
>>
>>29200042
Bramp
>>
>>29198101
Challenge her to a duel
>>
>>29198101
Why the hell did we think acting like an aggressive incompetent moron was a good idea?

Keep it simple say your name and number and tell her the truth about why we're here though leave out details for now in case she turns out to be hostile.
>>
>>29203193
>Why the hell did we think acting like an aggressive incompetent moron was a good idea?

She's from the roof. You know who else is up on the roof? The Queen. Have you not been paying any attention to this cyoa? We'really playing the dumb and impompetent one here anon.
>>
>>29203214
Yes I know what's on the roof I also know the queen already knows about us and I fail to see the benefit of playing so stupid right now.
>>
File: 11-52-514.png (287KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-514.png
287KB, 768x768px
>>29203193
>>29199566
>>29199589
>>29199273
>>29198321
>>29198247
>>29198245
>>29198241
>>29198242
>>29198189
>>29198181
>>29198153
>>29198145
>>29198123
>>29198118
>It sounds like she's looking for the pony who wrote the journal you found.
"No, I don't know a Five Twenty-Seven, I'm Eleven Fifty-Four."
>Your first instinct tells you that she's probably the 08-42, 05-27 wrote about, which would mean that she knows the alicorn at the top of the facility, 21-12.
>"I don't know you, What are you doing here?"
>You don't trust her from what you've recently read about the alicorn they call the queen. Something about putting ideas in your head makes her and her subjects less trust-able to you, so you decide not to tell her about your friends or what you know about 05-27's journal. For now at least.
"I'm lost, and looking for the roof?"
>"Who sent you?"
"N-nobody. I'm just trying to get out."
>A pegasus filly steps further into the light on the boxes above, "What do you think you'll find at the top? Besides your, way out. Eleven."
>The filly sounds like she's getting more impatient for some reason, like she's angry about you just being here, But she hasn't started talking crazy or tried stabbing you yet so it's going well so far.
>>
>>29204555
The queen I don't want any trouble I just want to go out.
>>
>>29204555
I don't know. Hopefully a way out of this place to maybe somewhere safe and free.
>>
>>29204555
Less robots.
>>
>>29204555
Are you looking for 05-27?
>>
>>29204555
Ask if she needs help with anything?
>>
File: 11-52-515.png (430KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-515.png
430KB, 768x768px
>>29204614
>>29204639
>>29204645
>>29204848
"Maybe I wanted to talk to the Queen I heard about too. Maybe she can help me."
>"The queen didn't call to you personally to come to her?"
"No. I just heard about her on the way. I'm trying to get further away from the robots, and there's less of them up here."
>"So, You've been down further inside the facility for a decade and just now you decide to come to and ask our queen for her help?"
"Yes, I just want to leave this place, I want to find somewhere safe, where I can be free! And I won't have to worry about everything trying to kill me!"
>The filly flashes a smirk before shifting her face back into a scowl.
>"There is nowhere that a pony can be free, but our queen seeks to create that world."
"That's good I guess, that's what I want to see, that's why I'm trying to get to the roof."
>"But the machines and sometimes misguided children of this tower seek to stop her. Ponies from below. how do I know that the machines didn't get to you first?"
"Maybe I could... Help you or something. Are you looking for Five Twenty-Seven? Would you believe me if I helped you?"
>"Perhaps, that depends on what he says when we find him. Unless there's something else you want to tell me. I want you to know that I don't like liars."
>>
>>29204555
Will you help me get out? I want to see what the outside looks like. And I'm pretty sure it's better then anything in here.
>>
Calling it here for the night.
>>
>>29204555
What are you doing here anyways?
>>
>>29204945
Is he an earth pony?
>>
>>29204945
"I'd never work with the robots. They're not to be trusted. This one time, I ate some chocolate.....it was pretty bad. They cut me open for telling the truth and not keeping up with the lie.
>>
don't go
>>
>>29204945
"Well trust me when I say I don't like the robots. I have a couple of friends of like mind with me, and at least one of them hates the machines much worse than even I do. We can probably find your friend safely enough as a group, but one of our members needs a bit more time to recuperate first."
>>
How'd this get on 10?
>>
>>29205980
>>29204945

Not sure if we should tell her this or not yet. Ay least until we learn how she feels about non-bioforms.
>>
>>29205980
>You don't trust her from what you've recently read about the alicorn they call the queen. Something about putting ideas in your head makes her and her subjects less trust-able to you, so you decide not to tell her about your friends or what you know about 05-27's journal. For now at least.
Should we really tell her we have friends? Will they be safe if we do?
If we do tell her we have friends but don't mention how one of the is an older version of us, or the other is an outsider then I guess it's kind of ok.
>>
>>29204945
Understood.

(Do we have 5-27's journal on us right now?)
>>
>>29207882
>>
>>29204945
Ask what her name is. We gave ours.
>>
>>29204945
If we have the journal I'm thinking we should tell her that we visited this room once before and found a empty camp with a journal in it. We show her the journal and offer to show her the empty camp. Suggest that we could search from there.

Is this a risk? Maybe, but it could be a good way to earn her trust without spilling too much info of ourselves.
>>
>>29204945
>sometimes misguided children of this tower seek to stop her.

Misguided children? Don't they want to be free of this place? Why are they wanting to fight your queen?
>>
>>29206681
>>29206618
>>29205980
>>29204945

I'm not sure if we should reveal the others yet or not. But if we eventually do we should probably have PB hide her cutie mark as none of the bioform ponies has cutie marks.
>>
>>29212033
Our friends will quickly become concerned about us and set out looking, may assume our new friend is our captor, and attack her. I see no reason to lie to this pony or be obscure about our party or intentions. Hell half the building knows who we are including the lousy security system, it won't take her long to find out regardless.
>>
>>29206354
i dont know, but now it's on page 9
>>
>>29204945
>The queen didn't call to you personally to come to her?"

How does the queen call out to ponies? Maybe she did we didn't realize it.
>>
>>29213798
Ba-bump
>>
>>29206681
If she ever see's Spearmint there will be question.
>>
>>29213798
You're assuming we would leave our friends behind to help this pony working for the queen, who we shound suspect to screw us over as much as the superintendent.
>>
>>29214975
>Maybe she did, but we didn't realize it.

Now I'm very interested. How would she call ponies?
>>
>>29216006
>>
bumo
>>
>>29204945
We've spent our whole life confined to one small area, we only recently started moving, honesty, we don't know what the hell is going on. We've only barely started getting hints, mostly we've just been fighting and hiding from the monsters that have been trying to eats us.

I'm telling you the truth right now, I don't know anything about the queen, I hate the robots, they did try to threaten me into doing something for them, talking to me over a laptop we found, but I don't even know what it was because I cut off our conversation and called them poo eating butt lickers, because they are, and that's what they do. I'll never trust those dirty hoof lickers, so you don't have to worry about that issue.

Anything I'm leaving out is only because I've just met you, and none of it has anything to do with the stuff you are talking about. I'm a good pony, and all I want to do is get away from this place, and I'd like to be able to trust you too.
>>
>>29218853
>I'm telling you the truth right now, I don't know anything about the queen, I hate the robots, they did try to threaten me into doing something for them, talking to me over a laptop we found, but I don't even know what it was because I cut off our conversation and called them poo eating butt lickers, because they are, and that's what they do. I'll never trust those dirty hoof lickers, so you don't have to worry about that issue.

I don't think we should mention this part. Shows our hand too much.
>>
>>29204945
>>"There is nowhere that a pony can be free, but our queen seeks to create that world."

How is the Queen going to create this free world? The world outside might oppose her. The Patwrite company is still out there.
>>
>>29198101
In addition to what was already mentioned, I've come up with a couple more ideas...

We tell her about the notebook, tell her it's stashed in our secret hiding space, and that we'll go get it, then we can talk with the others about her.

If she wants to follow us and doesn't respect the universal 'but it's a secret' defense..... We let her, and take her back to the others, before she walks in, but also isn't in a spot to conveniently and quickly stab us, we tell her that we're sorry if it seems weird that we didn't tell her this sooner, and everything I've told you is the truth, but I needed to know I could trust you before bringing you here, I have a friend and a sister I need to protect. The time that we spent living in that small area wasn't alone, there are two other ponies with me, they just want to leave too, we have been together the whole time, and they don't know anything I don't. One of them hates the robots even more than I do.

I don't know what to do about PB, I'm afraid she's going to be a really big deal, might as well come clean. I feel like the Queen ponies would know she isn't from the tower or would quickly find out.

Besides, we could easily take this filly if she gives us any shit, I'm just hoping she doesn't have some kind of direct line to the queen.
>>
>>29219109
Bramp
>>
File: 1h42mk.jpg (84KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
1h42mk.jpg
84KB, 888x499px
>>
>>29220665
>>
be careful
>>
>>
>>29223092
Filly foolin bump
>>
>>29204945
>I want you to know that I don't like liars.
Well the feelings mutual. And you don't have to be such a grouch.
>>
>>29204945
You ever wondered what the equestria lands looked like?
>>
Bump
>>
File: 11-52-516.png (496KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-516.png
496KB, 768x768px
>>29204947>>29204952>>29204961>>29204977
>>29205980>>29210598>>29211350>>29211374
>>29212033>>29213798>>29214975>>29215963
>>29216006>>29218853>>29218924>>29219066
>>29219109>>29226069>>29227618
>There's a lot that you want to tell her or at least would like to be able to tell her but the lack of trust she's showing you makes you think that she might try to screw you over if you're not careful.
>But what's really getting to you is the implication that you would ever help out those robots. As you think about it you press your hoof into the floor grinding it in. Before flying off the handle you take a deep breath and think about how you can phrase things to only give her the information that you need to. You decide to tell part of Spearmint's story as your own. I mean, you are both the same pony right?
"Trust me, I'd never side with those horrible machines. They did things to me every time they thought needed to be punished. They tore me apart for little things, told me it was punishment. I'll never forgive them."
>Her face softens, "So, you were one of the children they used negative reinforcement on."
"They treated other ponies differently?"
>"You never knew?"
"I was cut off, living on the lower levels. I haven't talked to many others. Speaking of, who are you?"
>She grunts as her stern expression returns to her face. She flutters down to the floor, "I'm Eight. Eight Forty-Two."
"Mmm, and this pony you're looking for. is he an earth pony?"
>"Yes, just like the other fives."
"Right. I may have found a journal while poking around that might help, but it's in a camp I set up and I'm not sure I can really trust you yet, cause I don't like liars either."
>"Journal!? Yes, that does sound like it might help."
"But first how is the queen going to make a free world? I mean, I really want to see the outside, don't you?"
>"She's going to put us... I mean, I could take you to meat her. If you help me that is."
>>
>>29228601
That´s the cutest missing and endangered filly I've ever seen!
>>
>>29228944
>meat her
I honestly don't know if this is a typo or not.
>>
>>29228989
It's a typo, I'm usually scrambling to turn out updates. Like all of the times I forgot to make things plural which I do a lot, for some reason.
>>
>>29228944
Hey you wanna be friends? There werent too many things in the lower lever that didn't want to kill or eat me.
>>
>>29228944
>I mean, I could take you to meat her. If you help me that is."

She's that close?

Also you said the Queen calls to ponies. How does she do that?
>>
>>29228944
You wanna help me open these crates?
>>
>>29228944
Have you eaten any of the monsters monster meat down below? Some are ok, and some are watery.
>>
>>29228944
>If you help me that is."

Will you help me with something if I agree to help you?
>>
>>29228944
So what do you think of Equstrians 8-42? The ponies not created here?
>>
>>29228944
Let's tell her how the superintendent wanted use to do something about a bioconstruct. That'll help with the trust exercise.
>>
>>29229239
No let's wait on that. Besides if she's offering to take us to the queen then she already trusts us enough for now.
>>
>>29228944
So why are you looking for this pony 42?
>>
>>29229261
Oh, you're right.
>>
>>29228944
So what do you guys do for fun and food?
>>
>>29228944
Have you been to the deep areas long? I met this one scary colt. Like, really really kookoo....
>>
>>29228944
>"She's going to put us...
No no its ok. What were you going to say? Was it something along the lines of integrating us into pony society and spy on them?
>>
>>29228944
Is the Queen an alicorn? I met an alicorn once but he was bald and pink and sad and couldn't move.
>>
>>29228944
I like your dots, they're neat.
>>
File: 11-52-517.png (412KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-517.png
412KB, 768x768px
>>29229134
>>29229156
>>29229221
>>29229231
>>29229237
>>29229289
>>29229354
>>29229392
>>29229383
>>29229474
"Put us where? Are we going to integrate with other ponies or."
>08-42 cuts you off, "I'm sure the Queen would be better suited to tell you herself."
>You let out a huff.
"Fair enough, Stay here, I'm gonna get the journal and I'll be right back."
>You rush back to Spearmint and PB and immediately pull out the journal.
"I don't have much time but I met a pony from the roof, She wants me to help her find another pony, I'll be back as soon as I can."
>"Is she friendly?" Spearmint asks.
"I don't know yet, something seems off, which is why I need you to stay here."
>You grab a few other supplies and make your way back to 08-42.
>You pull out the journal and look at 08-42's eager eyes.
"Before I give this to you, I want to know if you're gonna help me in return."
>"It depends on what you want."
"Okay, how about a few more questions before I decide."
>She groans, "Fine, I guess I'm lucky your not insane from being downstairs for too long."
"About that, I met another pegasus downstairs who wanted to kill me for fun, actually there were a lot of things trying to kill me downstairs. Have you ever been down there."
All of the boarding wards are a few levels down, so we all started down there. I came up pretty early though."
"Okay, also why are you looking for 05-27? Did he get lost or."
>08-42 cuts you off again, "The Queen told me to do it. She said he seems to like me, so she thinks I can make him come back. I think he should rot down here. I'm tired of him being all creepy around me."
"Oh. I'm sorry... I like your spots."
>"No, it's fine."
"Also is the queen an alicorn?"
>"Yes, and she's beautiful."
"How does she call you."
>"In a dream she tells you to ascend to be safe in her hooves. It's. Beautiful."
"Wow, but what about other princess and the ponies outside?"
>"You remember what they made us for. I think it's safe to say they're all the same. All Selfish liars."
>>
>>29229584
I know I was made to be a warbeast but I don't know what that entitles.
>>
>>29229598
Let's not tell her that. That might make her more wary of us.
>>
>>29229631
But she is implying that we should already know what patwrite made us for.
>>
>>29229584
So how have you guys survived up here for all these years?
>>
>>29229643
Maybe, but maybe not all of the pony subjects were made to be warmest.
>Her face softens, "So, you were one of the children they used negative reinforcement on."
>>
>>29229584
That's cool. This one time I dreamed I was an alicorn. I was pretty awesome.
>>
Also Forgot to ask during the last post since I ran out of room but what did Pepper grab when she went back to camp?
>>
>>29229705
A gun with some ammo.
>>
>>29229711
Okay, I need some help gathering some supplies for my camp. Medical supplies and ammunition mostly could you help with that?
>>
>>29229584
hmmm, I don't know what to do, lets give her the notebook and tell her that we think there are good ponies out there too, just because some bad ponies made us, it doesn't mean they all are.
>>
>>29229584
Okay, could you help me look for a place called bio-processing? I think there might be a supply cache or something there and I want to check. Here's the notebook.
>>
>>29229584

oops replied to the wrong post.
>>29229775
>>
>>29229711
>when
So either the shotgun or the rifle. Why don't we snag the submachinegun and ask the pegasus if she can help us look for the appropriate ammo? We can afford to die, PB and Spear not so much. Plus if push comes to shove we have our unicorn strength.
>>
>>29229807
What is that anon? Was that where we found that organic AI?
>>
>>29229859
It's a place on this floor that's generating deadly monsters.
>>
>>29229705
We left some things behind i.e. on the ground somewhere here or in the room we're camping in? Let's go back for the scalpel and submachine gun.
>>
>>29229872
>>29229859

Disabling it or at leas asserting the threat would beneficial for us.
>>
>>29229872
Deadly monsters that are probably under the control of the Queen. Do you think the pegasus trust Pepper enough to show or tell her the location?

And what was that about the supply cache? If there was one then the Queen would know about it by now.
>>
>>29229880
Now how are we gonna do that? Ask the pegasus nicely hoe to shut it down?
>>
>>29229898
>>29229908
I doubt the monsters are under the control of the queen. As why would they attack any pony bioform then?

Anyway I just want to know where it's at on this floor whether we want to shut down or just avoid it afterwards is our prerogative.
>>
>>29229926
Oh ok then. Sorry about that.
>>
>>29229705
Equip some rubber booties. There's a crate ton of them so it wouldn't matter if we lost them.
>>
>>29229584
Here's the journal. If I help you could you help me scout out this floor and gather supplies. Like ammo and medical. Do the monsters go after you guys like they do me? Do you know where they are coming from?
>>
>>29229584
>"You remember what they made us for. I think it's safe to say they're all the same. All Selfish liars."
I don't know. I know your kinf of right, but I'd like to keep an optimistic opinion of them until I meet some more. I'd rather not let the few bad apples ruin the whole bunch, you feel me?
>>
>>29229584
>"You remember what they made us for.

I know I'm supposed to be a warbeast, but I don't know what that is. I don't look like a beast. In fact I think I look fairly cute all things considered.
>>
>>29229584
So why don't you like 5-27?
>>
>>29229584
I would rather see that for myself then just assume. Doesn't mean I won't have my guard up though.
>>
>>29229705
Take some of the monster jerky for the road.
>>
>>29229584
So we're all supposed to have quirks or something? Are your spots what make you quirky?
>>
Look at her fucking spots and short mane and tail cut aaaaaaahhhh she's a qt
>>
File: 11-52-518.png (411KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-518.png
411KB, 768x768px
>>29229659>>29229687>>29229711>>29229775
>>29229788>>29229807>>29229846>>29229872
>>29229878>>29229898>>29229926>>29229990
>>29230008>>29230025>>29230026>>29230039
>>29230052>>29230059
"All I want is for some help looking for more supplies really."
>"Really?"
"Really really."
>"Okay then, I can do that.
>You Give the notebook to the pegasus. You still have a scalpel, a pound of monster jerky, .308 rifle (13 rounds) and sub-machine and some rubber booties that you grabbed from the room.
>You hold out your sub-machine gun.
"Like, do you think you could help me find more ammo for this?"
>"If we find any. You seem to be just armed to the teeth."
"Yeah, I try to stay prepared. What about you though, Like, have you been eating the monsters in here like me? Do they even attack up there?"
>"Eating the monsters. It's weird that you're calling them monsters, but yeah. there's not much to eat if you don't cultivate some of the plants from the Altare habitats. They only attack when we're too far away from the queen for her to know that they need to be influenced."
"Yeah, I've been mostly eating them too. Also, I saw a place upstairs that was called Bio-processing. Is there anything good in there?"
>"Don't go there."
"Why?"
>"If anything happens to that place we're all dead."
"But."
>"No, questions about it."
>>
>>29230272
"Sorry... So, I had a dream I was an alicorn once."
>"Great, What does that have to do with anything."
"I'm just trying to be friendly."
>"I don't know you."
"Just like the ponies from outside. I don't think they're all bad, since I haven't met them yet. Heck I'm not even really sure why they made us."
>"They wanted to sell us as weapons, why else would we all receive a degree of combat training?"
"Well I just remember."
>"The Queen probed their minds and learned what they wanted. She confirmed it all for us."
"Fine, So, Uhh. You said you don't like 05-27 What's wrong with him."
>"He's just so. He keeps disobeying the queen and he's creepy and he said he was in love with me, and he's just. I'm sure you'll see if we find him."
"Why are you happy to get his journal then?"
>"We're gonna know what he's been planning... Maybe. I bet he's got a whole bunch of disgusting fantasies about me in here to. Pervert. Dammit! I'm probably gonna have to read it to. This whole day sucks."
>>
I'm calling it for the night.
Sorry about the slow updates. I'm not sure what caused that.
>>
>>29230275
Goodnight, Bath.

I say we talk more about "boys" and why she's so concerned that he might like her in that way while we explore. She sounds a little too uptight. And very devoted to her queen, though I suppose we're going to have to be too if we're going to survive contact with her. The queen will know for sure about our friends, from their dreams, and might pass it along to this one of we sleep.
>>
>>29230275
So does the Queen probe everyones mind when they're awake or asleep? I wanna see if I can say hello when I'm asleep.
>>
>>29230272
Hey, we're taller then her......was that why she was standing on all of those crates? Poor filly. She must be insecure about her height.
>>
>>29230283
g'night
>>
>>29230358
>horselets, when will they learn?
>>
>>29231345
>>
>>
>>29230275
If she ask me I say we're not armed enough.
>>
>>29230272
>"If we find any. You seem to be just armed to the teeth."
There's not such thing as too many weapons in this place.
>>
>>29233355
"There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload."
>>
>>29230275
>>29230272

Well there is some things downstairs that you need as many guns as you can just to stop it.

Hey, if you feel too weirded out to read the journal I could look at it for you. What information in particular are you looking for?
>>
>>29230272
>>29230275

Are there many of you up there with the queen?
>>
>>29230272
>It's weird that you're calling them monsters, but yeah
>They only attack when we're too far away from the queen for her to know that they need to be influenced
Well aren't they monsters? Without the Queen to influence them their default mod is "raawwr I'm gonna bite your face off!"
>>
>>29230275
Rights. Let take her to where we found the notebook.
>>
>>29230275
>[...Died again today. Those shadow creatures are sneaky. I think I'll Go back up again. The lower levels are hard...]
Ask her if she knows anything that fits the depiction of "Shadow Creatures."
>>
>>29230275
So is it the fact that he said he was in love with which you find unsettling? Do you see him more as family or something?
>>
>>29230275
Your day isn't all bad. You met me right? Eh? eeehhhh?
>>
>>29235479
Maybe she is a lesbian... in which case... HOOO! How you doin baby?
>>
>>29235533
Ha! That would be funny, but I don't want to chance her thinking we're as bad as 5-27
>>
>>29235533
>>29235987
Seriously guys?
>>
>>29236087
Of course not.
>>
>>29236106
Just memeing.
>>
>>29230272
Do you know anyone that knows healing magic? That would be useful for the next time I get hurt. That way I would be less likely to die and start all over.
>>
>>29236121
then we could heal Spear's horn
>>
>>29230272
Would you like a pair of booties?
>>
>>29236147
She needs to rock the booties, it'll complete her butch look. Stylin'
>>
>>29236173
The important question you should be asking is, can she even handle the booties?
>>
>>29230275
>"I call dips on anything cool we find! Plus I'm the only one of the two of us that can carry the most stuff, thanks to my vest."
>>
>>29230275
So what have you guys been doing all these years? What do you do to pass the time?
>>
>>29230275
Do you have anymore questions you want to ask?
>>
>>29236087
Maybe
>>
File: 11-52-519.png (400KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-519.png
400KB, 768x768px
>>29230338
>>29230352
>>29230358
>>29234862
>>29234870
>>29235276
>>29235473
>>29235512
>>29236219

"You met me today."
>"What, you think you're the high point in my day?"
"Well I for one think you're adorable You're just so tiny and cute."
>"I'm not cute!"
"Whatever, you're adorable.By the way what kind of information do you want to get from this journal anyway?"
>"I don't know, something useful. Like something I could manipulate him with."
"If you want I can read it for you? I mean it might be hard to walk and read for you."
>"Fine I guess, Just let me know if you find anything important."
"By the way, does the queen just see the thoughts of sleeping ponies?"
>"I honestly don't know."
>You take the book back and pretend to scan over it.
"He says something about shadow creatures, what are those?"
>"They're from the Altare habitats, they expel a dark fog. They're not like us."
"Speaking of, what's weird about calling the things in here monsters?"
>"We were all made the same way, if they're monsters we're monsters too. we all have a part to play in the queen's plan."
"Why hasn't that plan come through yet then, what have you all been doing?"
>"We've been fighting for control of this place before we can take what we deserve. This place gives us power but we need to control it before we can move on to the next step."
"How many of you are there?"
>"I don't trust you enough to say, but it's more than 20."
>You steer the pegasus away from the room your camp is in as you continue your search.
>"Any other useful things in that journal?"
"What exactly do you not like about 05-27 anyway? Was saying he loves you unsettling or."
>"I just, I'm to busy for that kind of stuff. I don't have time to be some emotional crutch to an unstable colt. And when everything comes together I can have a whole harem of stallions coming to my beck and call if I want. I mean, I don't think I will, I'll probably be busy. He's just selfish to think he deserves my time. You understand?"
>>
>>29236446
Yeeeeaaaah I don't think i'I'll fully understand until we find 5-27.
>>
>>29236446
>"We were all made the same way, if they're monsters we're monsters too.
Yeah well, monsters don't go around trying to kill ponies trying to survive.
>>
>>29236446
Let's keep going and following 8-42. Actually, why call yourself 8-42? Why not use a name instead of numbers? Sure you could reason it's to differentiate yourself from the people who make us for weapons, but it just doesn't roll of the tongue.
Why don't we give you a name? Or a nickname at the very least? How's stormy? Or....Speckle?
Hawk?
>>
>>29236446
Let's keep searching. I hope we'll find something useful like a granola bars, or an unmolested snack machine.
>>
>>29236446
So what do you do for fun around here, do you go robot hunting, or maybe scavenge for technology. I mean working for your queen can't be all you do.
>>
>>29236446
Ask her what the longest she's gone without dying.
>>
>>29236446
[...The queen says She'll have me again but I can't sleep with the others anymore...]

There's something here about sleeping with others. Do you all sleep together in a cuddlenap?
>>
>>29236586
Yeah. Ask if she knows how to reverengineer some of those robots, and if she make make a make shift gun out of the robot we stripped the .22 from.
>>
>>29236595
Have ing a cuddle buddy every night don't sound half bad. It'd be like, some pony pile?
>>
>>29236446
We found a corpse not far from here that might've been 05-27. Nothing left but bones though. If he has died recently where would the nearest regen pod be?
>>
>>29236446
If we see any more monsters, use the straighter end of the crowbar to skewer it in the head and or the abdomen.
>>
>>29236446
I know that when we die we get spawned again but where is it that our material is coming from? Are we made directly in those pods? or are we sent there from elsewhere?
>>
>>29236620
We're made from somewhere withing the facility, then out bodies are sent to the "respawn" pods.
>>
>>29236586
Also how do you defend yourself, you don't seem to have any weapons on you, so unless you're really good at kicking things, what do you do to survive around here.
>>
>>29236635
I guessed as much. But it'd be nice to know what insight she has on it.
>>
>>29236446
Did you know 8-22 made a shrine of bones, feathers, and bodies around his pod? You should be careful if you ever find him. Grey coat, blue eyes but sometimes bloodshot, yellow mane.
>>
>>29236446
Ask her what she knows about this thing vvvvvvvvvvv
>>29198206
>>
>>29236446
Ooooooo so if we work for mister queen can we have our own harem of slaves.
>>
>>29236446
What's a harem?
>>
>>29236446
It's not how they were made that makes them monsters. It's how they act. For instance if they didn't try to kill and eat us then they wouldn't be monsters now would they?
>>
>>29236446
Can you tell us what 5-27 looks like? What's his coat color, his mane, etc.
>>
>>29236446
>You understand?"

Maybe? It's hard to say. For me it's mostly been a battle of survival for the past 10 years so talking with any sane pony is a nice relief .
>>
>>29236446
Do you know where and how I can get some games for my laptop? And a flashdrive? Oh! And maybe some movies?
>>
>>29236771
Don't bring that up yet.
>>
>>29236446
It seems that 5-27 really likes music he's brought it up several times here.
>>
page 9
>>
>>29237476
>>
>>29238153
>>
>>29238153
>>
>>29236446
The other interesting thing about my alicorn dream is that I was in a war where Equestrains were calling me a mutant and a danger to them. Do you think that was influenced by your Queen?
>>
>>29236446
>And when everything comes together I can have a whole harem of stallions coming to my beck and call if I want.
Heh hey. Some pony sounds pretty confident about herself.
>>
>>29236446
So you say you're to busy for a "loving relationship," and you thing a monogamous relationship with two ponies is weird? Interesting.
>>
>>29236446
Tell me more about these shadow creatures.
>>
>>29241915
To be fair a relationship requires participation from all parties involved and what she's described sounded pretty one sided.
>>
>>29242263
Oh? I'm confused, the fact 5-27 loves 8-42 is one side, or the harem being one sided?
>>
>>29242362
Both.
>>
>>29242380
OK. Poor 5-27.
>>
I wonder why she doesn't like being cute. Does she consider it a weakness? An insult? Perhaps she has self esteem issues and doesn't think she qualifies as cute?
What does she consider herself to be or what does she aspire to be like?
>>
>>29242380
I wonder if he looks anything like Flushbolt.
>>
>>29242465
Well is she doesn't like being cute then she should stop dying like the scrub she is.
>>
File: 11-52-520.png (372KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-520.png
372KB, 768x768px
>>29236559>>29236579>>29236586>>29236589
>>29236595>>29236620>>29236639>>29236669
>>29236712>>29236739>>29236748>>29236786
>>29240555>>29241915>>29242263>>29242465
>The two of you look through a lab.
"I'm not sure if I do understand. I've kind of been cut off for a long time. Are you going to get a harem for helping your queen?"
>"No! I mean, if I wanted one I could have one but I don't. I don't need one."
"Okay, also in here it says that 05-27 slept with other ponies. Do you all cuddle in a pile or."
>"No! We don't. Well some do, but I don't. They all have special someponies but I think that kind of thing is dumb and I sleep alone."
"Are you afraid of being cute?"
>"What!?"
"Well do you think it's a weakness or insulting or do you think that you're ugly or something..."
>"No, I'm just. I'm a warrior okay! I'm not some defenseless filly."
"Then why aren't you armed? Do you think you're that tough?"
>"I... It would be foolish to waste precious weapons looking for some stupid colt."
"So you're usually armed?"
>"Yes."
"How long have you gone without dying?"
>The pegasus pauses, "I don't want to think about that."
"Okay... Well in here it looks like 05-27 really likes music. Do you?"
>"It's okay."
"Hey, do you think I could give you like, a nickname like Stormy or speckle or."
>"No. I'm 08-42 and that's final. You can come up with silly names for yourself."
While poking around you find a Patwrite t-shirt, 2 propane canisters, a can of dust blaster, six-pack of old beer, another crowbar and a garage opener. You're not sure if you want to take any of this with you though.
"So What does 05-27 look like?"
>"He's a teal colt with a short light blue mane and grey eyes like mine."
"So, you said you'd be okay with a harem but you're against a relationship. Are you like afraid of intimacy or..."
>"Why in the world are you so fascinated with my relationships?"
>>
>>29243522
You can be a warrior and still be cute. They're not mutually exclusive. In fact it's a good thing to be cute because that means somepony might underestimate you and give you a start of fight advantage.
I'm interested because part of it is curiosity and another is that talking and learning about somepony is how you become friends plus it's fun!
Give 08-42 the crowbar. She won't be defenseless now in case you run into any baddies.
>>
>>29243522
Two reasons, I want to get to know you, and it's a good way to pass the time. You shouldn't be so hard on that colt, you know. Having good friends is important, especially when you're up against an environment like we live in.
>>
>>29243522
Sweet now we need to find a lighter for the can of dust blaster and we can make a mini flame thrower.
>>
>>29243694
I don't know if that's how dust cleaners work anon
>>29243522
I say we call her speckles, and ignore any future complaints regarding our doing so.
>>
>a Patwrite t-shirt, 2 propane canisters, a can of dust blaster, six-pack of old beer, another crowbar and a garage opener. So anons what can we create with this junk.
>>
>>29243797
Oh it can work anon. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sA5PracBpjM
>>
>>29243522
>fascinated with my relationship
i dunno, just talking about what I know about you so far. So what else do you want to talk about? What do you do for fun, do you ever get a chance for that? I'm...I'm not really use to meeting new ponies. It's nice.
>>
>>29243522
>Why in the world are you so fascinated with my relationships
Well to be perfectly honest the fact that you have received unwanted advances and been promised a harem are about the only facts about yourself you've shared so far. Kinda makes for slim conversational pickings.
>>
>>29243552
Ssshhhhhh. Don't tell her that. She might think we're doing that right now. Heh heh heh.
>>
>>29243522
I really like how patient she'said being with use.
>>
>>29243522
Wouldn't it be just as foolish to chance dying searching for said colt, having to return by yourself in a few days? Do you know how to fight with this here Crowbar?
>>
>>29243522
Grab the T-shirt, the Crowbar, and maybe the old six-pack of beer if 5-27 is getting tired of us. The T-shirt is for Spear since she lost her clothes or emergency bandages, the Crowbar is 8-42 since she said she's a "warrior," the beer is hers to if she wants.
Unless we carry everything with TK the propane tanks, garage motor and the dust blaster would be too cumbersome to carry. We can come back for those another time if we want.
>>
>>29243522
Hiiiya! Dual weild the two crowbars but ham it up again at the end of your little fighting performance!
>>
>>29243522
>"Why in the world are you so fascinated with my relationships?"
"I'm a very curious filly. And being down there for all this time gets very lonely."
>>
>>29243522
>"He's a teal colt with a short light blue mane and grey eyes like mine."

Sounds a little familiar guys? >>29176456
I can't wait to meet him. (Is he Flushbolt!?)
>>
>>29244057
well damn, right in front of us. Nice catch.
>>
>>29243522
Ask if 5-27 died recently where would be the nearest regeneration pod? As we did find a corpse that could be a few days old that might've been him. Nothing but bones though.
>>
>>29243694
>>29243891
It's a bit too tiny to be used to out right killing anything, but I do like the application of using it to refuel a lighter though!
>>
>>29244057
>>29244164
We did it guys! We have found our knight in shining armor! Lets keep this little tid bit away from 5-27.

>>29243797
Yeah. 5-27 is a mouth full.
>>
>>29244854
>>
>>29176456
>66
>>
>>29246724
?
>>
File: live_and_let_die.jpg (40KB, 585x327px) Image search: [Google]
live_and_let_die.jpg
40KB, 585x327px
>>29244847
Yea I guess it's a bit to impractical.
>>
>>29247129
It could be used to scare away anything afraid of fire. The problem is we don't have a lighter. Or do we?
Well we can't use the boomy spell to make the flame thrower.
>>
Well what about the propane? They don't look too big. They could be useful if used with the explosion spell. Add a little omf and bits of canister shrapnel.
>>
>>29244057
I dunno. Could it be him?
>>
She's so friendly.
>>
>>29243522
>>"Why in the world are you so fascinated with my relationships?"

When you are mostly alone for 10 years fighting and dying things like relationships become much more interesting. Sorry if I come off weird.
>>
>>29243522
Uh guy? I have an idea on what to do with the garage opener that may or may not work.
We could strip the garage opener for some of its parts to make a DC battery charger + a flash light if we use the light bulbs and a cone. It helps that these things come with batteries in case of emergency.
>>
>>29249720
>>29243522
Another idea! What if we try to fix and reprogram the little bot we found in the storage room using the laptop? I know this sounds far fetched, but I think it's worth trying. Until Bath verifies that Pepper and Spear are not proficient enough to reprogram and repair robots.
>>
>>29243522
>>29249744
If we could manage to make a flashlight/charger hybrid, I'd imagine it to be something like this. It would be useful should anyone tire of using their magic, or if PB needs a light.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bTtxq0OjiUU
>>
>>29243522
The chain of the motor could be used as a weapon. Whip something or choke it.
>>
I'm feeling a little tired tonight. I'll probably not update.
>>
>>29243522
Keep eye out for janitor closets. Those might have maps of the facility.
>>
>>29249902
Rest you Bathtub hero
>>
>>29249720
>>29249744
Good ideas anon they might work. I think the radio we have has a flash light built-in, though I might be wrong.
>>
>>29249902
Sleppy slep bath

Sleppy slep tight
>>
>>29251106
>>
>>29243522
Think about all the lewd things we could do with 5-27. Hoof holding, boops. might even get into the really raunchy stuff like hugs or cuddling.
>>
page 10 bump
>>
>>29243522
Special someponys? Are they capable of reproducing themselves?
>>
>>29243522
>>29254396

Maybe there's someone we could romance or have sexuals with?
>>
>>29254396
Let's hope she doesn't suspect anything about Spear.
>>29243522
Are we sterile or are we capable of bearing children? I remember that some of the monsters had eggs and stuff, but I just want to know.
>>
>>29254409
*cough cough* 5-27 i.e. Flushbolt. But, I can't say for certain until we meet this apparent creep.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=htDB8SuLrng
>>
File: 1479542160271.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479542160271.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>29255222
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=htDB8SuLrng
>>
>>29243522
Any chance we could turn the garage opener into some sick chainsaw if we found a welding tool and metal bits?
>>
>>29254396
>>29254605
A potential indicator of this would be if Spearmint has undergone estrus.
>>
>>29258254
If ponies go through entrusted in Baths universe.

Can you imagine how sad it would be if Spear once had a foal with another subject? Ack! My heart.
>>
>>29258379
A village of experiment ponies on the roof!
>>
We should find the time to use the combustion spell on creatures when we find the time. And we should still practice using the spell. But instead of trying to sustain it, let's go for distance or bursts.
>>
>>29259535
>We should find the time
>when we find the time
Ew, repetition.
>>
File: 11-52-521.png (393KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-521.png
393KB, 768x768px
>>29243552>>29243677>>29243797
>>29243940>>29243978>>29244022
>>29244036>>29244049>>29244792
>>29254396>>29254605
"Why, well I'm curious, lonely and this is one of the few things I know about you."
>You give her the crowbar and take the shirt for Spear.
"I mean, is there anything you want to talk about? because if you don't add to the conversation We're probably going to go right back to romance."
>"I errr..."
"Okay, how about this, What do you do for fun?"
>"Fun? I don't have time for fun, We're at war!"
"So you just let life pass you by because you're too busy for relationships or fun?"
>"Yes... No! I mean."
"And why would you risk dying just because you're finding this colt? wouldn't it be better just to find him and you know not risk dying as much?"
>"Just because the Queen thinks it's important to find him and bring him back doesn't mean that I do?"
"Speaking of, I think I saw the remains of a dead pony near where this journal was."
>"I saw that too."
"Where's the nearest re-spawn tube?"
>"Down the stairs. Near the dorms. Near Twenty..."
"You know, being cute isn't bad. It helps really, you don't look threatening so you can surprise people and get things and stuff."
>"I didn't say it was bad, I said I'm not cute. Just, stop calling me cute."
"I didn't Speckles."
>"What did you call me?"
"Speckles, It's easier than saying 8 42."
>"Argh can we go back to talking about relationships now. I don't like where this is going."
>You begin going down the stairs.
"Actually, do you know if we're sterile?"
>"I uhh. Why do you want to know?"
"Well I might want foals some day. has anypony had foals in the past years?"
>08-42 swallows a lump in her throat the look on her face seems worried.
>"I don't know if any of us have survived long enough to know. I've seen other creatures breed in here but. I mean, I don't think I would be worried about being sterile I mean, I wouldn't want to outlive foals of."
>Speckles is cut short as the sound of something falling breaks the silence.
>>
>>29262353
Try to see if we can spot what fell.
>>
>>29262353
Ready. Steady. Fighty. Crowbar at the ready.
>>
>>29262353
Peak around the corner.
>>
>>29262353
Use the crowbar to telekinetically probe the walls and ceiling of the insides of the room.....the areas of the room where we do not have line of sight.
The light spell gives us visibility of whatever we can see through the door from.
>>
>>29262421
No no. Unless we have a shield spell, helmet, or use telekinesis to pick something up, something could kill us while our head is exposed.
>>
>>29262353
Are those air ducts or ceiling lights?
>>
>>29262353
Don't enter the room just yet. Search for a light switch.
>>
>>29262353
Call out into the room.
>Hey! Can you talk? If your a pony or something we're here to help, so please say something, or else I'll assume you're a monster and open hit the first thing I see!
>>
>>29262353
Ask Speckles what she think could be in there or what make that noise.
>>
>>29262353
Pause and listen for any sounds? Do we hear anything else?
>>
>>29262353
Whisper to Speckles that it might be a pony as when we were here a few days ago. We saw a pony hide and lock themselves into a dorm room.
>>
>>29262553
What do you think anon? Would it be a good or bad idea if we called out for 5-27?
>>
>>29262353
Once we secure this room we can systematically search the dorm rooms. The problem is we don't know how safe it is.
>>
>>29262561
Not sure, honestly. It might make things go better or it might things more difficult.
>>
>>29262353
Double check out stuff. Make sure we have the scalpel ready as backup.
>>
>>29262576
If it is 5-27, mentioning 8-42 could work. We could tell her to say she had come to talk to 5-27.
>>
>>29262586
Since he has feelings for her. That might work.
>>
>>29262604
Double the fillies mean double the fun for him.
>>
>>29262353
>>29262619

heh. Maybe we could get a love triangle going if this pony is the same from our dream. Maybe even some sexuals.
>>
>>29262629
I was hoping for a more nonsexual kind of love, like inoccent puppy love or something, you know? But if it cums (heh heh get it?) down to sexuals then alright.
>>
>>29262646
>I was hoping for a more nonsexual kind of love, like inoccent puppy love or something, you know?

That's fine too.
>>
File: 11-52-522.png (360KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-522.png
360KB, 768x768px
>>29262394
>>29262421
>>29262469
>>29262476
>>29262491
>>29262505
>>29262511
>>29262553
>>29262561
>>29262586
>You both stop and perk up your ears.
>You can hear air moving through some of the vents.
>You see what looks like a plastic shell rolling around the second hallway. It slowly settles and stops.
>You whisper to Speckles.
"What do you think it is? Could it be Five Twenty Seven."
>"I how am I supposed to know? it's just stuff falling."
>Serching for a switch you scan the hallway. A desk is on your left and three hallways branch off to the left. The right of the hall is just a long wall. Several florescent fixtures dot the ceiling and a few holes complete with hanging wires and conduits also accent the dirty ceiling.
"You think you could call out to 5-27 in case it's him?"
>"What if it's not?"
>Calling out could go either way, you nervously play out all sorts of scenarios in your head as you pull out your crowbar and prepare for trouble.
>Finally you make up your mind.
"Hello! Is anypony down here!?"
>Your heart flutters as you hope that somehow it's the Stallion from your dreams. You're not sure why you think that it could be him, but Speckles description of 05-27 has your hopes up. You wonder why he would have been in your dreams though. Would the queen put him there as an enemy soldier? If so, why?
>You think back to the ponies you saw before you were kidnapped by Twenty. Could it be them? You hope for the best as you prepare another call.
We're just looking for Five Twenty Seven! Eight Forty-Two is here!"
>"Why would you say that!?" Speckles whisper-nags at you.
>You hear something shift around down the hall.
>>
>>29262668
Remember what this place is like be prepared for trouble.
>>
>>29262668
>You hear something shift around down the hall.
Assuming it's the hall at the very end? Hmmmm. Move yourself against wall near the desk.
>>
What do you think guys? Keep the unicorn light on or off? Pro: they no longer know exactly where we may be. Con: we suffer from sudden shift in light (no night vision), we loose a source of light, it will be harder to track targets.
>>
>>29262668
>please say something! I don't want to deal with anymore monster that want to eat me.
Prop the rifle against the desk and be prepared to fire on anything non-equine if needed.
>>
>>29262668
Motion for speckles to get herself ready.
>>
>>29262668
Ask if they have any brushes. Pepper's and Spear's manes could use a good brushy.
>>
>>29262668
whisper to Speckles if she knows how to fight with a crowbar.
>>
>>29262668
Say that we like to talk.
>>
>>29262668
Rifle and crowbar at the ready fillies. Friend/FoE yet to be determined.
>>
>>29262668
Whatever made the noise will come through the hallway. Keep the rifle trained mostly parallel to the way, and keep the crowbar ready for any close encounter surprises.
Check for anyone hiding under the desk.
>>
>>29262668
Guys. Guys. Am I the only one that see's something weird in the middle hall? Some kind of, tentacle, thingy.
>>
>>29262818
Yeah, but I thought it was just a vine.
>>
>>29262823
You could be right about it being a Vine and not a tentacle.
>>
>>29262668
I like the unicorn glow effect.
>>
File: 11-52-523.png (306KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-523.png
306KB, 768x768px
>>29262686
>>29262701
>>29262714
>>29262720
>>29262722
>>29262727
>>29262732
>>29262733
>>29262739
>>29262801
>You motion your crowbar to 08-42.
"You know how to use a Crowbar Speckles?"
>"My name isn't... Of course I know how to use a crowbar."
>The filly places the steel bludgeon in her mouth and snorts at you.
>With crowbar still at the ready and rifel pointed down the hall, you slide into the hallway as quietly as possible, and search the first hallway.
>Nothing.
>Peering around the desk you check for any life waiting to ambush you.
>All you find is a overturned office chair and papers thrown across the floor.
>A crunch fills the air from further down the main hallway. You look over to the pegasus accompanying you, she shakes her head "No" and motions down the hall.
>You attempt to lower the power of your telekinesis to dim the light. you manage to dim it a bit but you cannot keep a telekinetic hold and completely snuff the light. Besides this, you wouldn't be able to see without the light.
>You decide to call out again But you yell down the first hall.
"Please say something if you can hear me! I don't want to find any more monsters but if you are one I'm prepared to shoot!"
>There is no response.
>You try to say something else to draw whatever is in here out.
"Do you have a brush? I sure could use one. Maybe I could brush you out too."
>You slowly creep up to the next hallway pegasus close at your flank. You peer into the second hall.
>You see a room to your right and just at the end of the second hall where it ends in a T-intersection a small pony stops moving. The Colt looks back at you, hoof frozen mid-step, not moving a muscle, like he's waiting on the two of you to make a move. 08-42 has yet to react as she rounds the corner.
>>
>>29262956
Hello? Are you 5-27? I found your journal and radio. It plays some nice music.
>>
Gonna call it here for the night, since it's late and it's probably a good idea to let you guys have some time to think about how to proceed.
>>
>>29262956
Flush-er 5-27?
>>
>>29262956
> ....you were taller and more handsome in my dream.
>>
>>29262956
Do you need help?
>>
>>29262956
OK Bath, sleep well.

"Hi! Did the queen put you in my dream? You seem familiar. We mean no harm, you don't need to run."
>>
>>29263162
Should we mention the queen?
>>
>>29262956
>I'm 11-54. Do ya need any help?
Banking on the chance this is someone Spear had helped in the past.
>>
>>29262956
You know what fuck it. I bet if he goes running down something will kill him, then we'll have to wait for him to respawn.
Can we us TK to lift him to us from this distance?
>>
>>29263172
No.
>>
>>29263198
My thoughts exactly.
>>
>>29263194
I think we should try to lift him to
>>
>>29262956
You should have yelled back that you aren't a monster. I could've shot you on accident!
>>
>>29262956
Don't be scared. I'm not here to hurt you. I'm 11-54 but you can call me Peppermint.
>>
>>29263262
Yeah, but we shouldn't unless we are sure we can lift him too us at this distance.
>>
>>29262973
I wonder why the queen choose 5-27 of all ponies to put in Peppers dream. Maybe she's not a very creative alicorn, or she had a reason too.
>>
>>29262956
>h-hello?
>>
A little late but wow were we lucky we luck we wore the flak vest when we tampered with the combustion spell.
>>
>>29262956
Have we meet before?
>>
>>29262956
"please don't leave. we'd like to talk with you."
>>
>>29265105
>>
>>29266534
>>
>>29262956
"This is gonna sound... This is gonna sound like a bad pick up line, but you're the stallion I've been dreaming about."
>>
>>29266652
Oh my God yes
>>
>>29266652
Yes.
>>
bramp
>>
>>29262956
You're not one of them crazy ponies are you?
>>
>>29266652
Thirding this.
>>
>>29263194
Nananananah anon. I'm not sure this is a guaranteed good idea. First, what's the range of Peppers TK? Second, even if we do snag him with TK that could make him very wary of us.
>>
>>29262956
say hi. And tell him to come over to you. Don't worry it's safe.
>>
>>29262956
Tell 5-27 that we found his radio and journal and bumped into 8-42 who has been looking for him.
>>
>>29262956
What's with the sash?
>>
>>29262956
>Hey you wanna fuck some time?
I have no intention of really proposing they fuck. That's just to throw him off.
>>
>>29269525
Let's not say that okay?
>>
File: 11-52-524.png (366KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-524.png
366KB, 768x768px
>>29262967>>29262973
>>29263153>>29263172
>>29263198>>29263194
>>29263211>>29263262
>>29263860>>29264208
>>29264225>>29265105
>>29266652>>29266728
>>29266871>>29268905
>>29269454
>You try to think of everything you want to say. It's not every day that you actually find ponies from one of your dreams.
"F-Flushbolt?"
>The colt gives you a confused look. He looks scared, but you're not going to let this pony get away from you that easily. You prepare yourself for any sudden moves.
>"There you are you little prick!" Speckles yells out.
>The colts begins running away, but you know just what to do.
>Before he's out of range you drop everything you're holding and snag him with your telekinesis. You hoist him into the air to keep him from pulling away, as a shot of adrenaline shoots through your system.
"No! Come back I want to talk!"
>As you're pulling the colt back toward you he plants his hooves on the corner and starts pulling back. He's surprisingly strong, you can actually feel his pull on your magical grasp pulling you foreword.
>"No! You're not making me go back! I wanna be alone!" 05-27 yells back.
>"No, the queen says it's dangerous if they find you! You're coming back with me lover-boy!" Speckles adds in.
>Your hooves slipping you try to think of something else to say.
"I know this is gonna sound like a bad pick-up line but, I saw you in a dream and I really really want to talk to you..."
>"Wait, what did you just say!?" 08-42 says with the crowbar still in her mouth.
>>
>>29269558
Yeah, in the dream where I was a alicorn. He was in it. Though a lot older.
>>
>>29269558
Now is not the time for your "all hail the queen" bull shit Speckles. You're not helping right now.
>>
>>29269558
Look please don't run away. I'm a loner too. I found your radio and journal. I don't work for the queen but since she was looking for you too I decided to help.
>>
>>29269558
Pulling? That's kind of weird. Would our TK be stronger if we were closer? And can't we push him forward so he's not working against our magic? That was we can easily slide him off the side of the wall. You can't exactly cling to a wall with hooves you know.
>Don't worry friend. I just want to talk.
>>
>>29269594
Really now. We're wasting energy by pulling when there's a simpler solution.
>>
>>29269601
Whats your solution?
>>
>>29269558
hold 5-27 in place with the tk and walk up to him. Try to talk him down from his panicking fear.
>>
>>29269617
Push him forward and quickly move him to the center of the hallway were he can't reach anything. He'll just be suspended in the air.
>>
>>29269558
I found your journal and radio. It plays some nice music.
>>
>>29269558
Hey Speckles, that's a pretty mean thing to say.
>>
>>29269558
Guys. How is she talking with a crowbar in her mouth? Do you know how hard it is to say anything with something in your mouth?
>>
>>29269558
>Stop talking Speckler, your scaring him.
>Listen. We are here-or at least I am-to talk to you. Nothing more. Nothing less. And what's the worst that could happen if you agree? I kill you? You would just respawn somewhere in the facility with a massive grudge against me, and I'd rather make a friend then an enemy here.
>>
>>29269558
We can talk about my dreams after this. I can't hold him like this forever.
>>
>>29269558
Next time we sleep, we should find our ID and train so we can kick what ever ass attempts to invade our mind. WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE.
>>
>>29269636
Same anon.
Ok. So what if we's working against Peppers telekinesis? So what? How much friction does this guy have between the wall and his hooves?
If we had this guy's torso in a telekinesis field and told him to run in place while he was positioned on the ground, it will be like trying to run on ice or something.
>>
>>29269636
True he's hooked his limbs if we push forward he'll unhook and so long as we move quickly suspendable away from any other potential grips.

Though we may need to be prepared to 'accidentally' release him. I still don't trust the queen.
>>
>>29269558
>>29269594

Heh. You know. I wonder what would happen if we pushed him in the direction he was pulling. Would he suffer a concussion? Splat against the wall?
>>
>>29269705
Yeah. You don't typically suspect someone to push you after they are pulling you.
>>
Oh I see it now. That wasn't a sash he was wearing. That was a Sach to store all of his belongings.
>>
>>29269558
Repeat yourself.
>>
>>29269558
"I'm not here to hurt you or drag you anywhere, but I do want to talk to you!"

Then walk forward so he unhooks off the wall, rotate him to face us and ask him if he was really the one we met in the dream.
>>
File: 11-52-525.png (416KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-525.png
416KB, 768x768px
>>29269564>>29269577>>29269583>>29269594
>>29269626>>29269636>>29269637>>29269641
>>29269665>>29269671>>29269705>>29269724
>>29269717>>29269794
"Yeah I saw him in a dream where I was. Now's not the time!"
>"Okay, just hold him still and I'll hit him over the head" 08-42 says through her teeth.
>Speckles is really getting on your nerves right now. You grit your teeth and yell.
"Dammit, Speckles! You're not Helping! Now's not the time for your Queen bullshit!"
>You push foreword with your magic, taking a few steps toward your catch. The colt jolts foreword and suspends in your purple grasp in the middle of the hall.
"I found your radio and your journal, I just want to talk. I don't want to hurt you." you plead with the colt, as you slowly approach.
>05-27 seems to be disoriented for a while before he starts squirming in your hold. It's easier to keep him like this than it was pulling him against the corner but his squirming is actually putting some strain on your magic.
>The little pegasus puts the crowbar down and opens her mouth to say something but you flash her a nasty look and she backs down , taking a step back.
>You turn back to the colt and try to think of what you want to say.
"I'm not here to drag you anywhere. I've been all alone too, I just want to make friends."
>Speckles interjects, "But you said you would..."
>You cut 08-42 off this time.
"I said, I'd help you find him!"
>"The colt continues his struggle, "Why do you want to talk!? I don't know you you crazy filly! And I told you I'm done Forty-two! You don't want me around so I'm trying to leave!"
>>
>>29269943
My name is Spearmint though my designation is 11-54. Now you know me. The place you're heading to is dangerous and I want to talk because I would like your help in escaping this place and to be your friend. Mind you I know this isn't the best first impression but here we are.
>>
>>29269943
Thats exactly why i want to talk with you, because I also want to escape from here.
>>
>>29269943
Tell him our name, and keep calling him Flushbolt. We should ask him what he means when he says he just wants to be alone. Why doesn't he want to be with the queen's little clique?
Also, tell him he's hawt
>>
>>29269943
"So, you're saying you don't remember playing the part of a soldier called Flushbolt in a dream recently? If it wasn't you I don't know who, because he looked just like you. I'm 11-54, and have come up from below trying to get out of this place. Would you be interested in joining me?"
>>
File: 11-52-526.png (384KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-526.png
384KB, 768x768px
>>29269989
>>29270005
>>29270151
>>29270193
"Look, I think we started off on the wrong hoof. I'm Bioform 11-54 but you can call me Peppermint. You should call me Peppermint, I'd really rather you call me Peppermint. Umm... Do you wanna be friends Flushbolt?"
>05-27 looks like he's just dumbfounded, "What?"
>"Look I don't have time for you making friends with this creep. I need to take him back!" Speckles protests.
>You try to ignore 08-42.
>As the colt continues to struggle, you get more and more exhausted until you finally are forced to hold him on the ground. Fortunately by the time you set him on the ground, it seems like the colt is also exhausted as his struggling has simmered down to some futile pawing at the floor in a desperate attempt to escape your magical vice-grip.
"Look, I don't care about what her queen wants, I just want to escape this building, I'm trying to find a way out. Flushbolt, do you think, you might... umm, want to help me?"
>"Why do you keep calling me Flushbolt?"
"There was a soldier in my dream that...
>Speckles once again cuts you off, With the Crowbar once again clutched in her teeth, "She, just keep making up stupid nicknames, it's annoying. But you, I can't allow you to stop me from taking him back to the queen. I'm Not afraid to kill you, just because you don't understand what's going on Eleven!"
>>
Stopping here for the night.
Looks like we're at the end of the thread so the next commands will be used at the beginning of the next thread that will be up when I get to it in the rotation. Thanks for putting up with my late night sessions, I'll try to start running earlier if I can and also I'll try to fix my update speeds. I'm not sure why I've been slowing down this much.
Anyway, good night, morning or whatever.
>>
>>29270219
Heck, Bath, I'd just joined the game. These tend to be my hours (Yup I'm American, too, just a very nocturnal one). Goodnight.

I could see this brewing, it was obvious that Speckles was on a mission. Let go of him with our magic, prepare to defend ourselves (And likely Flushbolt). While I'm not afraid to meet the queen, our new little buddy obviously is and we need to know why.
>>
>>29270219
There is no need to escalate to such a degree speckles. There is nothing wrong with just sitting there patiently for me to be done. There's no rush.
Ask Flushbolt if he doesn't like the name. Would he like another?
>>
>>29270219
So let me get this straight: I help you find him, give you one of my weapons, suspend him with my magic for you and ask some questions while you manage to scare him off and now you threathen to kill me?
I kept my promise and helped you find him. As long as you keep yours I won't stop you from your mission, but forcing him back just means he will run away later.
>>
>>29270302
I agree shit needs to calm down before we do something we regret.
>>
>>29270219
Listen 8, just calm down. There is no need to try to kill me. Please just let me finish talking to this pony. If you want you can go and check if there are any monsters nearby. We aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>29270219
Killing me is the worst possible thing for you to do. You think, you fucking think sending. ME. Back down there....fuck you need to be more diplomatic. What would your queen say. Would she give you a plastic sticker gold star for killing someone and knocking out one of her ex-subject?
>>
>>29270219
Listen Speckles, I helped you find this pony and helped keep him from running away. But first you try to take him away, then suggest knocking him out, now you are threatening me? Goodness I thought we were just going to talk. What you have been doing is scaring him more. Now please let me talk to him.
>>
Should we try sitting on him or something so we don't have to keep wasting magic on making sure he doesn't run away and then we can keep an eye on Speckles in case she decides that the time for talking is over?

We should also inform her that crowbar is not for hitting ponies other then to defend herself and right now we present no threat.
>>
>>29270219
I think we should tell 5 about some of the things we've seen and experienced down there. Afterwards ask him if he still wants to go down there and why?
>>
>>29271160
Oh I love the idea for sitting on him. He's all pooped out, and from his perspective he can't afford to take nappies to recover. And if Speckles tries any stupid shit we could violently wretch the crowbar from her mouth so she looses a few teeth.

>>29270219
Oooh. Time to bite back.
>I didn't exactly say I was stopping you. So. 8-42. Let me get this straight. You are willing to kill me because you do not have the patience to enlighten me on what is going on in the facility? Is there some, time constricting motive you have that prevents you from being civil? And making me an enemy of you and your queen? You know, some ponies might grow spiteful enough for revenge, and do really really stupid things like say....work with the superintendent to bring you all down? Now I'm not saying I would ever do that since I'm not crazy like some pony *cough cough you cough*. But some ponies who are desperate or angry enough just might. Are you willing to deny, to cross your queen by denying her two potential subject, 8-42?
If you kill me here I will come back more angrier then before.
>>
>>29271240
Pain is a great way to temporarily daze people, and it helps that teeth are very sensative.
>>
>>29270219
Ask Speckle to help you sit on him?
>>
>>29270219
Ask him if we look familiar to him.
>>
>>29270219
Be prepared to break 8-42's wings and or teeth if she tries anything stupid.
>Listen 5-27 or whatever you want to be called. Can you please stop squirming? I'm sure ALL of us can be civil. And Speck. Your job was to bring 5-27 to the queen right? Did she ever mention bringing him willingly or forcefully? Because if you force him he'll fight all of you back and have less of a reason to help you.
>>
>>29270232
Your moving faster then last time where you were posting at the same speed without color.
>>
>>29270219
Hey you're really strong. Were you part of the group that was subjected to mental conditioning like me?
>>
>>29270219
Is this why the queen is so keenly interested in 5-27? Because he might have been part of the warbeast group?
>>
>>29270302
You can't force a name no on wanted on someone. Well you could but they won't like it.
>>
>>29270219
Could you, you know NOT kill people with the crowbar I gave you?
>>
That little pegasus has some anger issues they need to work out. Or maybe pegasus just get upset easily.
>>
>>29270219
She assumes we won't fight back beat her with the crowbar we gave her. A swift hit to the jaw and she'd be out.
>>
>>29270219
>I mean I had no intention of fighting you. Why do you insist we fight? That's not a very good quality a good warrior would have
be prepared to to lift her in the air and choke a bitch. She can't hope to throw the crowbar if she's suspended in the air by her head.
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.