[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would /mlp/ a Daemon Pone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 13

File: Daemonponer.jpg (81KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Daemonponer.jpg
81KB, 1024x1024px
Would /mlp/ a Daemon Pone?
>>
File: 121.jpg (89KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
121.jpg
89KB, 1280x640px
>>
>>29174272
No, I would not have sex with an autistic OC
>>
>>29174272
Do I have to give her the Soul?
>>
>>
>>
File: large.jpg (283KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
283KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>29174281
>implying there are non-autistic pony OCs
>>
>>
>>29174272
Is this what you get if you try to summon a succubus in Equestria?
>>
File: large.png (805KB, 1280x770px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
805KB, 1280x770px
>>29174400
yes
>>
This thread prompted a search for an image I stumbled upon recently, and I couldn't find it, no matter where, or how hard, I searched.

It's of two anthro pony lesbians going at it with one having a futa dick, and one the one taking it has demon horns and a tail. They're in the doggy style position. If anyone happens to know what I'm talking about, I'd greatly appreciate it.
>>
>>29174505
Derpi considers futa to be its own gender, and won't count for lesbian.
>>
>>29174524
Thanks, m8. Never would have found it.
>>
Would you still try and save her even though her soul has been corrupted?
>>
>>
>>
>>29174280
>>29174297
>Summon a succubus
>Get a succubus pony instead
>A very tiny one at that
>She's very cheerful, and confident
>After introducing herself, a nicety you didn't expect from a demon, she gets right to brass
>She insists that she can please you just as well as any other succubus
>She instructs you to strip and lie on your back
>She wraps her forelegs around your dick and expertly strokes you fully to arousal
>You're surprised at how easily she was able to get you hard
>The surprise continues as she begins to poledance on your dick
>You find it cute at first, but soon her precise movements and her amazingly erotic gyrations have you panting
>She smiles the whole time, making eye contact as much as possible
>As you get close, she cuts to the chase
>Gently pinning your dick against your stomach, she begins grinding her tiny, moist slit against the head of your dick
>You groan as you finally cum
>Sensing your orgasm, she lines her opening up with your urethra
>When it's done, her thighs are messy and her belly is slightly rounded from your semen
>She giggles and tells you that your energy was delicious
>She flies up to your face and gives you a peck on the lips and tells you to summon her again sometime before vanishing in a puff of black flame
>>
>>29174272
Would I go to hell for tapping that?
Because its awfully tempting.
>>
>>29175304
Im sorry to hear that your dick is small enough to be used as a pole, anon.
>>
>>29176644
It sounds like the Succ is just around Breezie size
Unf.
>>
>>29174272
Yes. I would whiz up all in her weenie.
>>
File: large (1).jpg (90KB, 939x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
90KB, 939x1024px
>>
>>29174733
I dont think she's beyond saving, but I'm also curious as to how far her corruption would go.

>>29174297
>>29175275
>>29178696
Cute, but why no qtmark?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.