[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accidental Murder:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 14

Like a legend of the phoenix.

Almost a year ago, back when greentext prompt threads were halal and changelings looked like changelings, there was one such prompt. It was about Rainbow Dash accidentally killing Anon with a thunder. A couple of writefags picked up the challenge, and some discussion begun around it. From so simple a beginning a new thread came to life. A thread about ponies accidentally killing others.
But there was one giant faggot amongst them all. He couldn't just end his story, and continued on and on. But he was so slow that the thread died. A lot. And so amongst the deteriorating quality and no place to post his hot opinions, he gave up.

On the Christmas however, a miracle has happened. The faggot has decided to try again. And so here we are today, in the brand new currentyear

The story before now:
Morbid Curiosity Part 1 - http://pastebin.com/Ba7NhccP
The one I am most proud of, and the one that made me try again. It contains Anon getting hit by a lightning and dying on spot. In the afterlife however, he finds that Death is not as bad as people paint her. And she is willing to help him out.
Morbid Curiosity Part 2 - http://pastebin.com/G4qzeLSy
The one where Dash goes full retard. It has Anon's body being dragged off by the pegasus to a hiding spot, and Anon following her with a company he did not exactly expect
Morbid Curiosity Part 3 - http://pastebin.com/ERwdLpFP
The one that is most likely to be rewritten. I am not happy with how it looks like, but it has Dash running away to save her rump, and find Fluttershy who is very worried about her friend
Morbid Curiosity Part 4 - http://pastebin.com/4sbkvkYt
The one that was never finished. Fluttershy has invited her friend to her cottage to try and help her. She prepares a special tea that very quickly turns to be very special

The story continues below from the last pastebin
>>
File: 1465018932004.gif (400KB, 450x451px) Image search: [Google]
1465018932004.gif
400KB, 450x451px
I just realised that you don't need to add a colon in a title. Go me.

>>29169362
>You settle yourself as comfortably as your aching flank allows you to.
>That is, not very much.
>Still though, if this brew will make you feel a bit better...
>Maybe not forget this morning, but just release some of that tension from your chest.
>And make those Celestia forsaken shivers go away.
>It was a warm, nice weather outside, and yet you felt cold.
>Well, worth a shot you guess.
>You watch as Fluttershy pours two cups of this special tea.
>Wait a minute.
>Two cups?
"Are you going to drink it too?"
>"Well, yes. Why?"
"I thought this was some kind of... medicine."
>"This is a medicine. Just in a form of tea. It makes a pony calm down and relax, helps in stressful situations."
>You nod, realising the implications of that.
>"Oh, did you mean if I am drinking it as a medicine?"
"Yeah, you got the cookies, nice teapot and everything. It's like a tea party."
>The butter pony smiles before looking at the treats she just brought.
>"I wanted to make it seem more natural. After all, the whole point is for you to relax."
"I guess?"
>You state with uncertainty.
>"And don't worry about me. I drink it quite a lot, so I am used to it."
>You catch her pink eyes over the table, and they seem to only reflect the smile just below them.
>Maybe you're overthinking this.
>"Perhaps you didn't notice, but I am a bit of a scaredy pony, so getting nervous is not that rare for me."
>You snort and reach out for your cup.
"You don't say?"
>>
File: 1479905700361.png (120KB, 900x880px) Image search: [Google]
1479905700361.png
120KB, 900x880px
I also realised that I should probably namefag for this. And not post it at 4 am.

>>29169378
>Clasping the teapot between your hooves you carefully raise it to your mouth and smell the vapour.
>It's hard to describe, but it somehow feels very invasive, even if it is not intense per say.
>Does this make sense? Maybe.
>It is as if a warm numbness tried to break it's way into your nostrils.
>You really can't relate it to any other smells you've got to know so far.
>But there are some other hints that are more familiar to you, like mint.
>You look over your cup to check what Fluttershy is doing.
>She is softly blowing air onto the hot surface, but otherwise doesn't look worried.
>So this weird smell must be just natural to this kind of brew.
>You don't think that she would try to harm you, but you were kind of worried that she might have mixed it wrong or something.
>But once again, she looks completely fine.
>Your hesitation does not go unnoticed however, as you're met with a questioning gaze.
>"Is something wrong Rainbow Dash?"
>You scramble to find a good response.
"Yes, I mean no. I mean, maybe, it's this weird smell that I can't even describe."
>You say as you eye the tea suspiciously.
>"I know, I was worried about it at first too. But it smells like that every time, so it's normal. If a little bit weird."
>Alright then.
>You are Rainbow Dash, and you are not scared of any tea.
>Lets handle this like a mare.
>With a new found courage you take a deep sip of the weird liquid.
>When it touched your tongue you felt it had a somewhat bitter taste.
>It wasn't enough bitterness to make you spit the drink away, but it did make you scrunch your nose and swallow it a bit too quickly.
>You feel a warm sensation flowing down your throat into your body, spreading the sensation outwards.
>It was as if your digestive system was now radiating heat out.
>Which it technically was, come to think of it.
>>
File: scrunch.gif (363KB, 788x815px) Image search: [Google]
scrunch.gif
363KB, 788x815px
>>29169389
>You roll your tongue out your mouth in a weak attempt to get rid of the bitter aftermath.
>"Oh my, I guess I should've told you about the taste."
>Your friend says with her hoof raised to her smiling mouth.
>You must look silly right now, tongue hanging out and scrunched nose.
"Yeth, phobably."
>Fluttershy giggles before pushing the plate with cookies toward you.
>"I think these might help a bit. I'm not sure how much you need to drink, so the taste will stay for a bit. Better to take it slow you know."
>Oh screw that.
>You would have to play cat and mouse with this stupid tea just because you didn't know how your body would react?
>No thank you, your body will endure as always.
>Better to take this head on and be done with this taste.
"But one cup should be about right, yes?"
>"Uhm, probably. That's how much I drank when I first got it, but-"
>Uninterested in any butts, you proceed to down the whole thing in one go.
>Celestia's hoofs, that taste stings.
>You close your eyes really hard, waiting for the worst part to pass.
>"Oh my... I'm not sure if that was the smartest thing to do Dash. You don't know how you will take it."
"Pfft, you sound like Twilight. What are you, an egghead?"
>You open your eyes and shake your head to get rid of the lights floating in your sight.
>Perhaps you shut them too tight.
>Fluttershy flaps her wings with an angry expression written on her.
>Whoa, that's new.
>"No I am not. Twilight knows nothing about how you should make a good herbal medicine, even if she thinks otherwise."
>They must have had some kind of argument over it.
>Hopefully not about any nasty side effects.
>>
File: pegasus attack stance.png (261KB, 1600x918px) Image search: [Google]
pegasus attack stance.png
261KB, 1600x918px
>>29169392
>You feel the taste in your mouth slowly depart, leaving the place for a welcome nothingness.
"Then who gave you this recepie? I was sure it was Twilight."
>You say as you reach over to one of the cookies.
>It looks like it was glazed in honey with some kind of white pellets in it.
>White chocolate?
>"Zecora of course, it's one of her special brews."
>Oh, almonds. A weird addition to a cookie like that.
>Something about it makes you uneasy.
"Makes sense I guess. Everything Twilight can't find in a book right away makes her scared for life."
>Like using thunders on humans?
>...
>Not right now. You've burdened Fluttershy enough, she doesn't need to see you break down.
>You repress the dark thoughts into the remote area of your brain, and take a bite of the cookie.
>They will come back sooner than you would want them, that's granted.
>But not right now.
>Right now you feel nothing.
>Not even the taste of the treat you're munching on.
>Wait a second.
>You focus back on your tongue, and realise that you barely feel anything.
>And that does include feeling the crumbs themselves, the very weight.
>Let alone any taste.
>You gulp down quickly and open your mouth again, this time to probe your tongue with the surviving half of the cookie.
>Nothing.
>You put the cookie down and use your hoof.
>You feel like you were touching some foreign object, wet and slippery.
"Uhm, Fluttershy?"
>The yellow pegasus turns away from the window she was apparently looking through, and gives you a worried look.
>"Yes?"
"I can't really feel my tongue right now."
>You say as you point towards your mouth.
>Her pupils shrink and her ears lie flat on her head.
>"Oh my, that's not good."
>>
Holy shit you're back. Thanks senpai.
>>
File: 1454222569280.png (258KB, 1024x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1454222569280.png
258KB, 1024x1425px
>>29169406
>Not good?
"W-what do you mean not good?"
>"N-now, take it easy. There is no need to panic. I think."
>Even though the last part was barely muttered under her breath, you still caught it.
>Okay, now you are definitely panicking.
"You think? What's that supposed to mean?"
>You flutter your wings at full speed, raising up into the air a few feet despite the sharp stings all over your body.
>Except for your head, neck and chest.
>Even though your rear got the most of the assault, you still got stung here and there at the front.
>But now you fill nothing but overwhelming numbness.
>The surreal sensation makes you dizzy, and so you plummet back down onto the couch.
>Your traumatized flanks cry out in pain from the rough landing, but you can't help to notice that it's a much softer pain than before.
>Through your hazed senses you notice that Fluttershy has gotten up and is now close to you.
>"P-please keep calm Dashie. This is n-not what I wanted to happen, but it will not hurt you."
>You find it rather difficult to breathe all of a sudden, so you don't exactly believe in her words.
"Fluttershy I... My head is spinning. What's, what's going on?"
>You feel a bit of that panic from earlier today overtaking you.
>But that too feels much more mild.
>In fact the strongest thing you feel right now is sleepiness.
>You blink a few times and focus on breathing, since it feels like you're running out of oxygen.
>"I may have added too much of... s-something to the tea. I just wanted you to calm down, b-but now you're going to fall asleep."
>>
File: 1453599296876.png (151KB, 421x500px)
1453599296876.png
151KB, 421x500px
>>29169413
Turns out evading taxes is easier than evading your conscience

>>29169416
>Yeah, you did feel like sleeping.
>You could just let your head fall down to the pillow.
>It feels so soft after all.
>Like a cloud...
>With the last straw of your willpower you look at your friend again.
>She is caressing your mane with her hoof, even though you can't feel it.
>There is fear in hear eyes, but also something else.
>A genuine worry and care.
>"I'm sorry for messing this up, but everything is going to be alright. You know I would never hurt you. Just close your eyes, and I'll be here for you."
>There is something in her voice, or in her eyes that just makes you believe her this time.
>So you just close your eyes.
>And drift away.

>Standing around the corner from Fluttershy's living room you watch as Rainbow continues to not move.
>She is out cold by the looks of it.
"Jesus Christ on a Stick."
>You involuntary mutter before catching yourself.
>Thankfully the yellow pegasus did not seem to notice.
>Guess you're getting better at controlling your limbo powers.
>You are Anonymous of course.
>And quite frankly you are freaked out.
>Whatever Fluttershy has just served, managed to knock out an almost-Wonderbolt athlete in about a minute.
>You thought that nothing could get through that thick skull of hers, but there you are.
>Wrong and confused.
>Did she do that on purpose?
>You weren't sure what exactly Rainbow confessed back at the riverside, but even if she said everything would it prompt Flutters of all ponies to just poison her friend like that?
>...
>It's always the quiet ones huh?
>"Oh wow."
>You hear soft voice from behind you, prompting you to turn around towards the kitchen.
>Ivory was examining the jars that Fluttershy used for her 'tea'.
>And as you walk back in you can notice her heavily scrunched muzzle as she hovers above one of them, with the lid to the side.
>>
File: zecute.png (313KB, 573x562px)
zecute.png
313KB, 573x562px
>>29169424
>Guess she found something interesting.
>Giving you a sideways glance she blinks away a few tears and moves away from the container before explaining
>"I think I have found why that little pegasus's brew was supposed to calm her friend down."
>You watch her screw the lid back on and wait for her to elaborate.
>"It's Midnight Rose. An extremely potent herb that was used across the ages in many poisons as the key ingredient."
>You feel yourself recoiling as you realize what that entails.
"So Fluttershy tried to poison Rainbow?"
>"I didn't say that little one."
>Ivory says while raising her hoof in a calming manner.
>"A diluted poison is often handy as a cure. Just because it was used to harm, it does not mean it cannot heal."
>You nod and find yourself staring at the jar.
>"I do believe she truly intended to calm her friend down. Midnight Rose has been used by ancient nobility as a way to dull pain. Though how she came to find a use for it now is a mystery to me."
>For once you believe you might have an answer to that.
"She did mention Zecora. I know she knows a lot more about potions than even Twilight does."
>Ivory rustles her wings slightly and looks at you with curiosity.
>"And who is that pony you call Zecora? I am surprised to find this particular ingredient used either way, from a herbalist or not."
"She is a zebra, not a pony. She lives on the edge of Everfree Forest, and all I know is that she came from afar."
>You never really got too friendly with the shaman voodoo lady horse.
>Something about her talking in rhymes that was always throwing you off.
>Ivory though seems to be considering what you just said, with a hoof to her chin.
>"Yes, that would explain it. I know that some particular traditions that ponies seem to have forgotten have been preserved by zebras. Do you think she would give the pegasus this kind of recepie?"
>You rub your head and think.
>>
File: Smug sunbutt face.png (190KB, 402x600px)
Smug sunbutt face.png
190KB, 402x600px
>>29169434
"Maybe. She often helps local ponies with random potions, I guess she might have told her how to make a nerve-calming tea after some time. Fluttershy of all ponies probably needs it."
>The alicorn hums in thought before walking past you towards the living room.
>You follow her, focusing to not make any sound.
>The two of you spend a moment just staring at Rainbow Dash lying like a sack of potatoes on the couch.
>A sack of potatoes covered by a very cozy looking blanket.
>Fluttershy must have covered her before she left for... something.
>Finally Ivory speaks.
>"Do not get me wrong Anonymous. The ingredient your friend used is an excellent way to numb pain and calm one's nerves."
>You feel the unsaid second half of that sentence hanging in the air.
"But...?"
>"But the sheer amount of Midnight Rose she used is... perplexing to say the least."
>You watch as Death walks closer to the knocked out pegasus and inspects her carefully.
>"She must be very used to it by now to resist those proportions herself."
>She says before leaning over to the mug that still had a bit of liquid in it.
>And there goes that scrunchy face again.
>"And if she did use that much of it on purpose, then either she wanted to put Rainbow to sleep, or has seriously overused it in the past."
>You look over to the blue pony.
"And what about her? Is she okay?"
>Ivory just looks back at her for a second before speaking.
>"Yes. She will be asleep for a while, but she will not die. At least not from it."
>You on the other hand can't notice any signs of breathing, or any movement at all.
"Are you sure?"
>A smug smirk from a certain alicorn makes you very quickly realize your mistake.
"Right. I guess you would be an expert here."
>That prompts a laughter from her.
>>
File: dash comfy.png (364KB, 1280x753px)
dash comfy.png
364KB, 1280x753px
>>29169441
>"Yes, you could say that. She is very weak, but still alive."
>You think for a moment and ask
"So what happens next?"
>"Oh?"
>A surprised voice answers.
>"Why whatever do you mean little one?"
"Well, Raincunt is out like a filly, and will probably be so for a few hours. And my plan was to follow her around for the time being, which uh, is not really doable anymore."
>The alicorn cocks her head before answering
>"That is true, she is likely to not wake up at least until the midnight. Maybe even longer. If you just wanted to stalk her though, I'd say it became a bit easier for you."
>You cringe a bit at her choice of words.
"Geez, that sounds pretty bad when you put it like that. I just kinda wanted to... nudge her here and there. Follow her around and make sure she realises what she has done."
>Looking over at the sleeping pegasus frame you rub your arms together.
"But I'd have to wait for her to wake up if I want to do so. Plus she seems to be freaking out all by herself just fine."
>Ivory looks over to a window and thinks for a moment.
>"If it is indeed haunting her that you wished to achieve, then yes. Your plan is going to be put on hold for the time being. That being said though..."
>She looks over to you with a bashful expression and a hint of blush on her muzzle.
>Uh oh.
>>
File: 1482542332445.png (171KB, 305x303px) Image search: [Google]
1482542332445.png
171KB, 305x303px
>>29169449
>"I do need to tend to my duty at some point. Perhaps now would be a good time for me to let you be."
>You can't help but to feel a sting of disappointment.
"You're going to leave me then?"
>Despite trying to sound as neutral as possible, you still see the mare recoil.
>"Not altogether, no. I just... Must attend some of the duties I delayed to be here. I think that now would just be a correct moment for it."
>Oh, that doesn't sound so bad then.
"So you would be back when she wakes up?"
>The alicorn nods.
>"More or less. I will return somewhere amidst the night, though I can't exactly tell when. I will be able to find you without an issue though, so you will be free to do as you see fit, and go where you will.”
>You consider this for a moment.
>After all do not have much right to deny her doing her duties, even if you could do that.
>And you really doubt you could.
“So I suppose this is another farewell?”
>Ivory hearing that just gives you another one of her knowing smiles.
>”I'm more inclined to call it a goodbye. Ponies nowadays seem to think of farewells as something permanent. And nothing about you is currently permanent.”
>Right, this was supposed to be a very temporary setup.
>”Plus I will be back before you even notice. After all, Death is said to be an expert in arriving unsuspected and too fast, no?”
>You cannot help but chuckle at that.
“Alright, just don't bring any taxes with you when you're back.”
>The mare smirks while charging a flurry of white sparks from her horn.
>”Don't worry, when I started working there wasn't even currency invented.”
>And with soft puff she was gone, with just her white smile lingering in the air for a split second.
>Turning around you notice Fluttershy walking down her stairs with a basket in her mouth.
>Looks like you have some to kill.
>>
File: 1483030393893.png (100KB, 509x560px) Image search: [Google]
1483030393893.png
100KB, 509x560px
>>29169462
This concludes part 4. And now I am going to promptly pass out, after dropping a little blogpost.

I haven't died during all this time, nor have I stopped writing. I was just tackling too many things at once, and the prime focus was taken away by the PASMR project. But recently I've been trying to improve my writing routine, and as such I finally revisited this old story of mine that has died. But it never was quite dead ^:)

As for the thread, I will try to keep it going with updates. Do not expect the size of what I did today to happen daily, that is not exactly realistic. But I will try to post every day, maybe even spread out my posts a bit. Of course if you want to share your hot opinions, talk about accidental murder and how there can be no accidental murder because murder by definition is intended, feel free. If by some weird star alignment you want to write something about it, by all means. I don't want this to be a one faggot show. Is just that experience from months ago has shown that it ends up being that.

If I can't manage to keep this alive, there is an alternative. Two alternatives even. I can just accumulate a large chunk of story and post it altogether with a new thread (kind of like I did here but bigger), so as to avoid pointless bumping ad nausea. Or, I can try and use another general (boy did that work last time around). Since part 5 contains official investigators showing up I could try posting it in the guardsmare thread. If the autism there is at its calmer stadium. But let's be optimistic until then, and see you next year
>>
>>29169362
Fluttershy is cute.
>>
File: itsgood.png (103KB, 800x503px)
itsgood.png
103KB, 800x503px
>>
bump?
>>
>>29169542
She is
>>
>>29169525
>implying the guardsmare thread has anything but autism
they will continually shitpost about you for like 10 threads if you try to force something they dont like. so like ask before you post because i dont wanna sit through autistic argumennts about whether it's guardsmare or not.
>>
It lives?

IT LIVES!
>>
>>29172334
It's debatable really
>>
>>29169362
Why don'tcha post this on fimfiction?

Mostly so we can use the bookmark feature, and not have to read the whole thing at once.
>>
File: idea.gif (861KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
idea.gif
861KB, 500x281px
>>29173466
That... is a possibility to be honest. It would be better than a decoy thread that litters the board. That is if people are okay with following it over there and me selling out. I wouldn't change the narrative, it would stay as a real time second person, just the formatting. It would take some tome to re-write the whole thing, but I have nothing better to do with my life anyway
>>
>>29174203
Reformatting is easy, just lump sentences into paragraphs, while keeping speech as separate paragraphs.
>>
>>29174217
I would try to edit the dialogue to be a proper one I suppose. But that is certainly something I can do. And I guess fimfic is easier to follow than pastebin
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.