[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anonfilly Thread: Coquettish Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 123

File: 1476309661711.png (97KB, 536x623px) Image search: [Google]
1476309661711.png
97KB, 536x623px
>Spoonfeed me. What's this thread about?
This thread typically consists of Anon gone Filly, Now he must venture into his new world of being a cute little filly... for the most part.

>What's to be expected?
Fillies, Cuteness, Anon-Tier shenanigans, Bitchy Twilight, desires to be the little filly, some >rape..

>Any Archive of Photos or Stories?
Dropbox (Photos):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h46ituoalc71wp9/AACmTe3H8s10ArK3-5Q_3juqa?dl=0
Stories:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a4t08j9QfWYnKlivtEHxvvuxHddJy29JOPXuJeQijMY/

>I'm a contributor.
Great! For writers, just let Fauvra or President Clop know, so they add it to the doc. For Artist, Animators, and any other, Store them in the Dropbox for future viewing pleasure.

>I don't like this thread because of reasons.
You'll never know how it is unless you try a dose of filly.

Old mare thread: >>29112893
>>
File: 1482836691448.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482836691448.png
49KB, 250x250px
>>29168433
Happy 2017 guys, I hope this year is good to you
>>
File: 1479937244639.png (328KB, 484x435px) Image search: [Google]
1479937244639.png
328KB, 484x435px
>>29168448
I hope it's better than this year.
>>
>>29158039
It is so confusing when people do whitetext for non-viewpoint speech and green for viewpoint character speech.
I'd even be okay if they went crazy and just made all dialogue whitetext. But this inversion makes it impossible to read.

I kind of want to read more anyways.
>>
File: 1465852846893.jpg (22KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465852846893.jpg
22KB, 332x500px
>>29168433
What the fuck even is this thread

Like do you people actually unironically want to be turned into a child cartoon pony so you can be fucked or "bred" by people from /mlp/ or you yourself fuck an /mlp/ user that has been turned into a little filly? Do you realize how ridiculous that is
This is by far the most degenerate general on /mlp/ I mean it combines fucking pedophilia, transformation, beastiality and/or xenophilia and whatever other fetshes you might have and Tbh I gagged a lil bit upon discovering this thread
Please consider psychiatric help and reevaluate your life of you unironically browse this general and look at anon filly pictures
>>
>>29168765
Happy New Year
>>
File: this ain't kansas anymore.jpg (106KB, 852x492px) Image search: [Google]
this ain't kansas anymore.jpg
106KB, 852x492px
>>29168765
>I mean it combines fucking pedophilia, transformation, beastiality and/or xenophilia
>>
>>29166956
That's what your mother said when she held you in her arms the first time after you were born.
>>
>>29168727
>Whitetext
I guess you're using the Tomorrow style. I'll call it blacktext.

I agree. Blacktext should be what you say, and all other dialogue is greentext.

>>29168765
>do you people actually unironically want to be turned into a child cartoon pony so you can be fucked or "bred" by people from /mlp/ or you yourself fuck an /mlp/ user that has been turned into a little filly?
Yes, most of us want to be the little filly and be sexually used.

And most also want to sexually cuddle the anonymous-turned-filly -- most fantasise about both. This is the Anonymous singularity in which Anonymous has folded in on itself via a green filly proxy.

This general combines transformation, age-regression, gender-swapping, and xenophilia, but no pedophilia. Anonfilly is an adult on the inside. Adult ponies already have childlike bodies: large heads, no breasts. If Faust had drawn ponies just slightly differently, all of the adult ponies would look like what we now call fillies, but sexualising them would obviously be no more paedophilia than sexualising the mane six is now. When it comes to xenophilia, paedophilia is defined by the mental age of the being, not the form.
>>
File: 1480047402459.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480047402459.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>29168765
>people actually unironically want to be turned into a child cartoon pony
>This is by far the most degenerate general on /mlp/
>the most degenerate general
>on /mlp/

Lmao lurk more, this isn't even bad compared to some of the other shit people post on this board, and people who actual own /mlp/ merchandise irl are worse than the people in this thread. A least they keep the autism contained instead of letting loose a whirlwind of spaghetti and meatballs in their wake.

Transformed into a Filly and raped > Getting swallowed by a giant and fat pony, having an orgasm while inside the stomach, getting shit out, then getting mutilated while simultaneously getting pissed and shit on

Also see >>29167759 who isn't even meant to be in here
>>
File: 1431582664749.jpg (29KB, 358x416px) Image search: [Google]
1431582664749.jpg
29KB, 358x416px
>>29168765
>Discovered
Shut your infantile mouth, newfag, and lurk moar.
>>
>>29168874
Nearly half the thread voted for that story to continue.
>>
>>29168727
>>29168838
Whoops I forgot about that, I'll be sure to change it when I write the next parts

I was meant to write more yesterday but got caught up in some shit and I'm still busy atm, should have some free time later to continue the story
>>
>>29168895
Half of the people probably weren't even from the thread and just saw it while scrolling past and decided to vote just so they can see the baited reactions, seek medical therapy
>>
File: 1475655689734.png (81KB, 723x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475655689734.png
81KB, 723x600px
>>29168874
I love this thread but I'd say that wanting to actually be the little filly is deeper down the rabbit hole than anything like that. I wanted to mutilate ponies years ago, but wanting to actually be the transformed age-regressed gender-swapped abused filly sex toy?
>>
>>29168919
I doubt that, especially given the authentic-sounding replies and the impetus. Furthermore, the poll was nestled at the end of a green that passers-by would unlikely read.
>>
File: 1252116.png (724KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1252116.png
724KB, 1024x1024px
Dusted off a short greentext I left unfinished over the summer. Happy New Year's, folks.

(1/10)

"Ohhhno. I don't think so, lady— oi!"
>Cadence gently floats you into the air.
>"Oh, but I have all of these cute little dresses you can wear, and—"
"NO. I'm not doing this shit again."
>"Really, I insist."
"Not happening."
>"(giggle) Pouting about it just makes you look cuter, y'know."
"Don't care."
>She ponders for a moment.
>"Tell you what. If you're that adamant about it, then I ~suppose~ we can keep this between us. No pictures or anything."
"...But?"
>"...But you're still gonna wear the cute dresses."
"(grumble) Figures."
>"...And you will refer to me as Mommy."
>ohfucknotthisagain.png

"...You're joking, right?"
>She shakes her head.
>"I'm serious, Anon. Now, say it."
"Cadence, I—"
>"Ah-ah-ah. Mommy."
"But—"
>"Say it, or I get the camera. Your choice."
>Well, fuck.
>"...Do you want me to get the camera, sweetie?"
"(grumble) (No, m-Mommy...)"
>"What was that? Speak up, Anon."
"(sigh) No, Mommy."
>"That's better."
>She pulls you close and gives you a kiss on the cheek. Ugh, saccharine.

>This... is going to be one of those days, isn't it.
>>
>>29169034 (2/10)

>Despite your protests, Cadence insists on carrying you through the palace halls.
>She hums to you, gently rocking you back and forth.
>"You and I are gonna have so~ much fun today..."
"(Somehow, I doubt that.)"
>She brings you into a quiet den, and sets you down on a side table.
>"Now, wait here like a good little filly. I'll pick out some stuff for you to wear."
"...Do I have a choice?"
>"...No. (giggle) ...Well, you could try and run off while my back was turned, but I doubt you'd get far."
>(Damn. That would've been a decent backup plan.)

>Cadence rummages through a large chest, and floats a row of dresses in front of you.
>Each one is cute and soft and frilly and girly and—
"Uggggh."
>"Oh, hush.."
>She opens a small cabinet underneath you, and pulls out... a large package of diapers and a bottle of powder.
>You realize that you've been seated on a changing table this whole time, and that "Mommy" is probably about to powder your bottom and dress you up like a literal foal.
>Goddammit.
"(whine) You're not seriously gonna make me wear that, are you?"
>"Hmm? Oh, (giggle) of course not, Anon."
>She lifts you up again.
>"That~ comes after. Right now, it's time for your bath..."
>>
>>29169043 (3/10)

"(sigh) Seriously? Caden— um, Mommy, I don't ne—"
>"Ah-ah, baby. What Mommy says goes, and Mommy says It's Bathtime."
>She lays out some towels and a small tub, just the right size for a little filly such as yourself.
>As she waits for the bath to fill, her attention returns to you.
>"Don't you worry, Anon. I'll make sure you look all nice and clean and pretty..."
>She nuzzles you and tickles you a bit. You get the sense that she's already enjoying this a wee bit too much.

>"Alright, baby, into the tub."
"...Y'know what? Make me."
>Cadence raises an eyebrow.
>"Excuse me?"
"I refuse to be an active participant in this. You wanna treat me like your fucking foal? Fine. But I'm not gonna roll over and do whatever you want."
>She's silent for a few moments.
>"...Well, if you insist."
>She hoists you up by the tail (oof!) and gently lowers you into the warm water.
>"If you don't want to bathe yourself, then I'll do it for you. Just... sit down, and don't splash so much."
>With how she's been acting for the past hour, she was probably going to bathe you anyway, with or without your protest.
>The bathwater is, you must admit, a little calming... or it would be, if not for the bar of soap floating in front of your face.
>"...But before we do that, Mommy has to punish you for being a little potty-mouth."
>>
>>29169048 (4/10)

>...Shit, this escalated quickly.
>Cadence tries to force the soap into your mouth, but you jerk your head away.
"Wait- wait- (nnph) I thought you just wanted to- (splish) like- play house or some shit- not actually—mmph!"
>She forces your head straight, shoves the bar in, and starts scrubbing.
>"Oh, we are, sweetie. But you~ need to learn some rules, first."
"Mmmblb! (splash) Mhmmmhhlb! Nnnnblhh..."
>Unsurprisingly, it tastes awful.
>Candyass ignores your pleas, and continues to rub the soap in your mouth, back and forth in a rhythm.
>"Good little fillies don't use that sort of language, and neither, will, you."
>You kick and splash and struggle, to no avail. She's in full discipline mode, and nothing you do will stop it.

>For a moment, it seems like she's decided you've had enough.
>...Then she gives you one last, particularly vigorous round, 'just to be sure'.
"Mmnh!—bblb!—mmblb!—nnnbh!—mmhlm!—mblmhmmmm..."
>She finally lets up, giving you a moment to catch your breath.

>Shortly after, she permits you to spit the soap bar out.
>The whole ordeal took two minutes at most, but you feel like you'll be coughing up soap bubbles for an hour.
"(cough) Was that- really- necessary? (splish) I mean, (cough)"
>Cadence picks the bar back up and waves it at you one more time.
>"I hear any more cursing, and this~ goes back in your mouth and stays there for the rest of your bath. Capisce?"
"(huff) Yes, Mommy."
>>
>>29169056 (5/10)

>"Mommy" starts to stroke your wet mane, humming another tune.
>She doesn't really have to say much. You raise a hoof and offer it to her, she washes it for you. Lather, rinse, repeat, in the most literal sense.
>Every so often, she'll order you to turn around and present your tail, or lay on your back so she can wash your belly.
>She is gentle with those big pink hooves, but she takes her sweet time, and she makes sure to lather every part of you.
>EVERY part.
"Nnh! (splish)"
>"I know it's embarrassing, but I do need you to hold still for a moment."
>She holds your tail vertical. You kick a little more.
"Come onnnnnn... I—nph!"
>"Anon, dear, you will hold still and present your hindquarters right now."
>Aaand there's the mommy voice again. Fuck.
>Having somepony wash your nether regions is humiliating enough, and you don't want another punishment on top of that.
>After that awkward scrubbing, Cadence rinses you off, takes you out of the tub, and wraps you in a fresh towel.
>"There. All clean~."
>You wish you could say that's the most humiliating thing to happen to you today, but you know what's waiting for you as soon as you've been dried off.

"You seriously need to get laid or something. Or at least, like, a hobby."
>"There's no need to be crude, Anon."
You shrug.
"It's what I do."
>"Oh, really? We'll just have to see about that."
>>
>>29169056
You suck at this.
>>
File: 1290087.png (88KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1290087.png
88KB, 540x360px
>>29169060 (6/10)

>Cadence smirks. She pulls the towel off of you and sets you back down on the changing table, tail held skyward.
"...And what's that (unh!) s'posed to mean?"
>"It means, maybe beneath that bratty little exterior of yours, there's a sweet little filly who wants a bit of love and attention."
>She gently massages your back.
>"And maybe~ a day of pampering is just what that little filly needs..."
>You feel your bottom being dusted with powder, followed by some firm hoof-pats. You squirm a bit.
"But I'm not a foal... I c—nph!"
>"Hush, Anon. Just relax..."
>She turns you on your back and puts a thick diaper between your back legs. She gives you a few more pats to make sure it's in place, then lifts you up again and cradles you.
>"All cozy, Anon?"
"This is demeaning."
>"That's not what I asked~. I asked if you were comfortable..."
"(grumble) Yes, Mommy."
>"Good. Now, (giggle) let's get you dressed..."

>Even while you're levitated in mid-air, it still takes Cadence a couple minutes to wrangle you into that first dress.
>"Ah-ah, hold still."
>She presents you to the mirror. Your new attire is soft pink with a white trim; it's probably the frilliest, girliest, most adorable little outfit you've ever laid eyes on.
>You hate it.
>>
>>29169066 (7/10)

>"Are you sure you don't want me to take any pictures? You look—"
"Not even if you paid me."
>"Suit yourself..."
>She lets you saunter around and look cute for a little while. Inevitably, though, she presents your next dress to you. That thing about your current dress being the frilliest goddamn thing you've ever seen? Yeah, scratch that. This one's worse.
"Seriously?"
>"(giggle) Of course~."
>In two quick motions, the pink dress is pulled over your head, then off entirely.

>"Anon, sweetie, we've been over this already... this would be much easier for both of us if you'd quit fussing over it."
"Like I said, 'Mommy'... I'm not gonna just roll over and let you do what you want."
>"Really."
>You shrug.
"Gotta keep a bit of dignity somehow, I guess."

>Cadence rolls her eyes, then smirks.
>"Tell me, then."
>You feel a bit of force, pinning you down for a moment while she pulls the second dress onto you.
>"How would your ~dignity~ fare, (snicker) if I decided to spank your padded little bottom until you cried for mommy?"
"...You wouldn't. (Nnph!)"
>She fits the outfit into place, and tries to tie a bow into your mane.
>"Anon, I've already had to discipline you once today; don't think I won't do it again."
Thanks for the reminder, Cadence. You were just starting to forget about the taste, too.
"I mean, if we're bringing THAT up, you didn't really HAVE to punish me. You just did anyway, 'cause you're set on this whole 'Mommy' thing."
>"Well, the point stands, sweetie."
>She sets you upright and makes sure your dress is straightened out.
>...Then gives your rear end a single, firm swat. You recoil a bit.
"Uhn!"
>"And no more back-talk."
"Fine, fine! Jeez."
>Sigh. Every damn time.
>>
File: fillypee.png (15KB, 471x497px) Image search: [Google]
fillypee.png
15KB, 471x497px
I wish for filly to pee in my mouth.
>>
>>29169073 (8/10)

>There wasn't much else you could do at that point, so that's pretty much how the next hour goes.
>(Well, maybe it's fifteen minutes. It FEELS like an hour, at least.)
>It's purgatory, crossed with a dress-shopping montage from one of those dumb chick flicks.
>Mommy dolls you up in some girly outfit, fawns over you for a while, then strips you back down and starts the whole process anew.
>It's dumb, and you hate it.
"THIS IS DUMB, AND I HATE IT."

>"Throwing a tantrum, are we?"
>Cadence sets down the (ungodly pink and puffy) dress she was folding, then floats you off the ground and towards her.
>"What's wrong, little Anon? Do you need a change?"
>She tugs at your diaper.
"What? No! Put me down..."
>"(snicker) Had enough fun for now?"
"(huff) Acting like a baby and playing dress-up is not my idea of fun, in case it wasn't obvious."
>"Okay, okay. I suppose we can lay off the dresses for now."
"(sigh) Thank you."

>"Hmm... we have been at this for a while... are you hungry, Anon? Can I get you anything?"
"...If I say yes, will I get an actual meal? And not, like, baby food or something?"
>"Now, would I do something like that?"
>You glare at her.
"Yes. Yes, you would."
>She ponders for a moment, then chuckles to herself.
>"Well, as long as we're on the same page..."
>Typical.
>>
>>29169084 (9/10)

>She carries you towards the kitchen. You wriggle a bit.
"Ummmmactually I've changed my mind. I'm not really that hungr—"
>Cadence seats you firmly onto a cushioned high chair.
"Oof!"
>"Suit yourself. But you should at least have something..."
>She presents a large milk bottle, and sets it down in front of you.
"Really, it's fine, I—mph!"
>You try to excuse yourself, but Cadence keeps you in your seat.
>"Ah-ah-ah, baby. You're not leaving that chair until you drink the whole bottle."

>Why are you not surprised.
>As soon as Mommy sees you nudge the bottle away, she tips it forward and forces it into your mouth. So much for that.
"This is still dumb, by the way." (suckle)
>"Oh, hush."
>...Well, it could be worse. At least she's leaving you alone; she could be holding the bottle in place, or spoonfeeding you some kind of mush, or,
>Ugh. Just stay quiet and don't give her any more ideas.

>From the corner of your eye, you see Cadence unfurl another set of clothing, about your size.
"Hey, you said we were done w—"
>"Oh, this isn't for dress-up."
>She holds up the garment, revealing it to be a frilly little onesie.
>"Someone~ is being a cranky little filly, and needs a nap."
"(groan) Seriously?"
>"Mmhmm. Now, be a dear and finish your milk."
"(sigh) Yes, Mommy." (suck) (suck)
>>
>>29169095 (10/10)

>Once Cadence sees that you've downed every last drop, she picks you up and burps you. Because of course she does.
>"Good girl..." (pat) (pat) "Mommy will make sure you're nice and cozy..."
"Y'know, when you said I needed some pampering, this is not— (urp) —the first thing that comes to mind."
>"(snicker) What, you'd prefer a nice massage or a day at the spa, instead? I can give you another bath, if you'd like..."
>You blush a bit. Not going through THAT again, if you can help it.
"No, no, that's not what I,"
>She snickers again, checks your diaper one more time, then starts buttoning you into your onesie.
>It's more comfortable than any of the dresses, but it's still annoyingly cute and frilly and girly.
>Also, the poof of the onesie and the poof of your diaper complement each other a little too well. You can barely walk in this getup.
>...Not that it matters, since Cadence has taken it upon herself to carry you away.

>She was nice enough to prepare a bed for you.
>It's certainly an improvement over most of your accommodations today. Almost luxurious, even.
>"There. Comfy?"
"Yes, Mommy..."
>She kisses your forehead and tucks you in. Still saccharine.
>Might as well get settled, 'cause you're not exactly going anywhere.
>Just rest and relax...

>When you wake up, Cadence tells you that she's enjoyed playing with you, but she's finally letting you off the hook. You can go home and forget that any of this ever happened.

>...Is what you hope will happen. But that's the best-case scenario.
>More likely, she'll have thought up all sorts of new and creative ways to humiliate you.
>Cause, y'know, Mommy knows best~.
>All you can do for now is wait and see.
>Being small and cute is bullshit sometimes.

THE END...?

Pastebin link for the archive:
http://pastebin.com/JecdHXTH
>>
>>29169034
>>29169043
>>29169048
>>29169056
>>29169060
>>29169066
>>29169073
>>29169084
>>29169095
>>29169102

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
>>
>>29169102
Kill yourself, diaperfag.
>>
Diaperfags really need to fuck off and die.
>>
>>29168838
>>Whitetext
You know, I'm not sure exactly where I picked that up. I use the default style, so the actual font is black for me.
Maybe it was a tg cyoa thing? Or maybe it was from somebody else using the Tomorrow style.

I always interpreted the "white" as meaning "unformatted", but I guess it was just a weird idiosyncrasy.

>Yes, most of us want to be the little filly and be sexually used.
>And most also want to sexually cuddle the anonymous-turned-filly -- most fantasise about both.

This was always the appealing part to me. Being both at the same time. Sex that's actually masturbation.
>>
>>29169102
I don't have a pony reaction image for "nauseated with rage," can anyone help?

I don't even care about the diaper.

Maybe I should stop hanging out in this thread if humiliation is not my fetish.
>>
>>29168765
this
>>
>>29168765
>being this retarded
1/10 made me respond
>>
>>29169273
>>29169110
>>29169109
fuck off desu
>>
File: Mechanical Faggot.png (12KB, 511x382px) Image search: [Google]
Mechanical Faggot.png
12KB, 511x382px
What if the filly was a mechanical filly?
>>
File: 1466983188748.png (95KB, 839x928px) Image search: [Google]
1466983188748.png
95KB, 839x928px
>>29169448
get that shit out of here
>>
>>29169448
shed need an oil diaper then
>>
File: Ainsley-Harriott-oil.jpg (48KB, 424x423px) Image search: [Google]
Ainsley-Harriott-oil.jpg
48KB, 424x423px
>>29169448
Oil up her parts to lubricate them.
>>
>>29169102
Comfy and cute. Please do more
>>
File: yesyou.png (143KB, 870x1024px) Image search: [Google]
yesyou.png
143KB, 870x1024px
>>29168765
>>
>>29169448
Robo pony is always great.
>>
>>29168765
I can't stand the pedos in this thread or the people who pretend they aren't pedos when they say "b-but she's an adult man in a little girl's body"

I come here because anon is a top tier daughterfu and it grinds my gears seeing the degenerate shit some of these posters make. Thankfully all the best greens are innocent and cute and I don't have to shift through the trashcan posts to get to the goods.

Really the pedos ruin it for everyone because it scares away content creators. I think most of the people here are good and normal though
>>
ZenForce keep doing your thing. It has a lot of potential but you're rushing it a bit too much
>>
>>29169667
You're delusional if you think you're not a minority here desu
>>
File: 1449538618974.png (261KB, 461x441px) Image search: [Google]
1449538618974.png
261KB, 461x441px
>>29169667
>he doesn't want to be the little mare
>>
>>29169707
it would be pretty fun but that doesn't mean I'm fucked in the head and want to get fucked as a little girl
>>
>>29168765
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>29168919
Straw grasping as fuck people want content leave the thread if you're that ass mad
>>
>>29169043
YES
FUCK YES BLUEJAY FUCK YES
>>
File: 1459629104529.png (357KB, 653x997px) Image search: [Google]
1459629104529.png
357KB, 653x997px
>>29169732
>>
>>29169034
>>29169043
>>29169048
>>29169056
>>29169060
>>29169066
>>29169073
>>29169084
>>29169095
>>29169102
Really great writing, not my preferred topic but your writing is high quality and its content so thanks
>>
>>29169755
>>29169767
no standards whatsoever.
>>
File: 1482956806597.jpg (8KB, 188x238px) Image search: [Google]
1482956806597.jpg
8KB, 188x238px
>>29168765
Nothing sexual about it for me - I'd just rather be a girl, and this thread offers that form of escapism for me.

I'm too masculine looking and far into my twenties in order to trap, so I've accepted that I will never be a girl, and this thread helps me cope with that. Much easier to make the change when you're younger from a physical standpoint.

I don't even like 9/10 Anonfilly stories, I just like the idea of being a girl, and some of the cute adventures Anon the tiny girl horse gets into make me smile. On the other hand; abuse, diapers, sex, etc, none of that shit appeals to me in the slightest. Major fucking no-no for me.

I'd say "nothing creepy about that," but let's be honest, it's pretty fucking weird.
>>
>>29169772

I'm similar except I do like thinking about sex as a filly. It's possible that I've just fetishized everything about being a female though.
>>
>>29169770
It's good writing fuckhead even though the topic is weird I wasn't cringing reading it because he knows how to write.

Besides he seems to only sorta care about the diaper stuff so why insult him and drive him off instead of suggest a different story?
>>
>>29169785
>>29169805
It's abysmally poorly written, as well as being repugnant.
>>
>>29169815
Whatever you're just a hater it was better than most of the greens posted here.
>>
>>29169815
Also you don't use a comma with a conforming conjunction.
>>
File: 1482519078202.png (1MB, 4961x6025px) Image search: [Google]
1482519078202.png
1MB, 4961x6025px
>>29169792
Different strokes for different folks Anon. I guess I can understand that. I'm just more of a mentally ill type who want the whole package as opposed to being a fetishist which is (in contrast) a hell of a lot more normal.
>tfw I thought that getting /fit/ and having a real social life, and even a gf would make the impure thoughts about wanting to be a girl go away.
It doesn't help at all Anon. All it does is make me realise that I can't have what I want even moreso.

>inb4blogpost ;_;
>>
>>29169843
Best of luck finding help anon.
>>
>>29168433
is there an EQG version of this green filly?
>>
>>29169854
Yes she has no dick but will still fap
>>
>>29169854
I wish I could say no, because frankly, what is the fucking point of being a filly if you're not a filly?
>>
>>29169843

I want to be a full female too so very badly, it's just that I can masturbate and enjoy it as a male. I always think about being a girl/filly/mare though
>>
>>29169273
>>29169376
Hey man, let me be clear, I wasn't insulting the quality or raging about diapers, or even demanding people stop liking what I don't like.

I just found myself thinking that less than a week of undergoing that kind of abuse as anonfilly would probably drive me to suicide.

It should probably be a compliment that it was so affecting.
>>
Final update.

>Everypony else stepped into the bubble after you
>There were a few dozen zombies wandering about aimlessly around the base of the tower
L: "Hmm...They aren't currently being directed, as long as we calmly move through them, they shouldn't attack. But we're almost certainly being watched. Move carefully and be on guard."
>The group stepped forwards slowly, with the guards on the perimeter of the group
>At the middle was Twilight, Luna and you due to your weakened state
>Finally, in between the circle of guards and the trio in the middle were Twilight's friends
>Everypony was on edge as the group moved forwards as the rain continued to pour
>No attempt was made by the guards to stop or kill and of the zombies as the group moved forwards, they just parted and passed around each one they encountered, as did the rest of the group
>Due to the noise of the rain, it was safe to talk freely, though everypony kept silent anyways, in case anything happened
>Forwards, slowly
>Closer and closer to the entrance
>As the group neared the front door, one of the zombies shuddered and collapsed
>With little other option the group stopped and waited a bit
>It didn't make any other movements, it might really be dead
>Could it have expired beyond even the ability of the necromancer?
>One minute
>Two
>Three
>Nothing was happening
>It could be a trap?
RD: "Uhh...Guys? We got a problem."
>The entire group had an extra outer layer of ponies that wasn't there before
>As the group had been venturing forward, no one had thought to look back
>Turns out each zombie they passed fell in line behind everypony, slowly and silently encircling the group
>With the necromancer's trap exposed, Lunar's minions began to lunge forward in their attack
>Luna's arcane burst of magic knocked them all back and the group rushed forwards to the door
>The fallen zombie jumped back up when it was within the group
>>
>>29169888

>It tried rushing Fluttershy who almost froze upon being targeted, but Applejack's quick thinking saved her
>AJ bucked the zombie hard, sending it flying
>The door was at the top of a short set of steps against a rather flat wall of a small entrance building jutting out from the base of the tower
L: "We'll handle things out here, get in there and destroy the orb!"
>The guards formed a half circle against the wall, fighting back the horde of shambling undead
>Luna joined the battle, sniping zombies with her magic and aiding her guards when they were in trouble
>It took some work on Twilight's part, but she forced the door open
>Once you, Twilight and her other friends were inside, Luna looked back one last time
L: "We're counting on all of you. Good luck."
>She pulled the door shut
>...
>Immediately the stench was overwhelming
>The main floor was devoid of any signs of life
>There wasn't any obvious undead, either
>Everything was covered in dust and there were cobwebs on everything
>The place looked like it had been abandoned for a hundred years, not the active lair of a necromancer
>There were a number of candles lit, which gave dim lighting to the room
>Everypony sort of split up to explore the room
>You find some broken glass near one of the walls, it was thick glass, possibly from a wine bottle
>The thought of a horrible undead monster trying to get drunk and smashing the bottle in a fit of rage amuses you
>Besides an inanimate skeleton, there was nothing of interest on the main floor
>Everypony regroups and collectively decide that the basement would likely be dangerous to visit
>At first it seemed as though the only way would be to search floor by floor, as the orb could be hidden anywhere
>Though Fluttershy found some mice and managed to get them to tell her where it was
>You weren't sure how trustworthy little rodents could be, but they said it was on the top floor protected by some kind of weird magic shield
>>
>>29169899

>They also said Lunar was up there now with a horde of undead
>There was no choice but to go up
>The second floor was a maze of a library
>Countless, titleless books lined the shelves which went right to the ceiling
>Rather than splitting up, the safest option would be to follow each other down a path one by one
>The aisles were too narrow to go side by side
>Just as you're about to go down one of them, a white hoof blocks you
R: "WAIT!! You mustn't step forwards!"
>Rarity directs your view to the ground
>A strange sigil marks the ground
R: "I'm sure it's some form of vile magic and I absolutely CAN NOT allow anypony's mane or coat to be ruined by it!"
>Everypony gives her a look
R: "Err...I mean, I wouldn't want any of my friends to get hurt, either."
>She pulls some strange cosmetic items you know nothing about from her bag and draws a big X over top the sigil
R: "Hmm...Will that work, Twilight?"
>She nods and Rarity tentatively steps on the sigil
>Nothing happens
>She leads the way through the maze, disabling sigils and additionally using various cosmetics to mark the paths taken already
>Slowly narrowing down the available paths, she leads the group to a spiral staircase in the middle of the room
R: "Hmph! And you said we wouldn't need any of this 'junk.'"
>You and Rainbow Dash begrudgingly apologize
>Twilight and AJ chuckle and agree with themselves that they shouldn't have questioned Rarity in the first place
>The next floor up seems to be some kind of experimental laboratory of some sort, you get the strange feeling that you're not alone
>In fact, it feels as though this room should be full of ponies
>But instead, it's deathly silent, all except the pounding of the rain outside
>You see nothing but strange equipment and apparatus filling the various tables and workstations in the room
>Some of it was probably specially made by Lunar Spell himself
>As you pass by some of the strange machines, some of them hum and buzz to life
>>
>>29169902

>Curiosity overtakes Twilight and she begins inspecting some of the equipment
>She soon goes pale and steps away from the machines
TS: "Don't touch anything in here."
>Her voice is cold and shaky
TS: "L-let's just go."
>She rushes ahead, but the stairs to the next floor are blocked by a strange gate
>Twilight is almost frantic to get out
>The room grows cold
"What is it, Twi?"
TS: "The gate is locked. It...It needs a soul for it to unlock."
>There's a collective gasp from the group
TS: "And many of the machines in here are powered by stolen souls."
>That explains the feeling you had of there being a ton of ponies in here, their souls were
"Well we've got to free them!"
TS: "I hate to say it, but that has to wait until we defeat Lunar. Then we can save them all. But we're still going to need one of them to help open this door."
>You don't like this, as you could have just as easily ended up in here or worse if things had gone differently
>But there was no other option
>After a little bit of work, Twilight managed to pull a panel off some random machine near the gate
>Inside is an ornate gem holding the soul
"So how do we do this?"
TS: "I think we just break it..."
>The room grows colder
>She places the gem on a table and smashes the machine it came from into it
>As the gem shatters to bits, the room grows even colder and the soul escapes
>It simply lingers as an amorphic mass
>The soul nearly forms into the shape of a pony, but falls apart again into a blob of energy
>Pinkie suddenly leaps forwards and starts making silly faces at it
Everyone: "PINKIE!"
>She stops and turns towards the group
P: "What? Can't you see he needs cheering up?"
>Pinkie continues her antics, making faces and preforming slapstick and telling bad jokes
>Surprisingly, the more she does it, the more shape the soul takes on
>She finishes it by firing off her party canon
>The spirit of a smiling human floats before you
Spirit: "I haven't felt this in ages...How long has it been?"
>>
>>29169908

>You step forward
"I don't know how long it's been for you, but for me it has been...Sixteen years now."
>The smile falters slightly
S: "I suppose that means there's no going back?"
>You look to the ground
"No, sir. Not for you, not for me."
S: "You need my help, correct? While trapped I heard some whispers of needing a soul."
"Yeah, to open that gate there so we can put a stop to the guy who did this to us."
>He looks towards Pinkie and smiles again before opening the gate
>While inside the mechanism, he breaks it, causing the gate to stay open
>The spirit fades into the afterlife
>On to the final floor
>Opposite of the stairs is a throne with Lunar Spell sitting upon it, smugly grinning at the group
LS: "Well, you finally made it here. The full force of the Elements are here to stop me!"
>He chuckled
LS: "Should I beg for mercy? Perhaps I should tell you I've learned the error of my ways? That I'm reformed?"
>There were a few dozen zombies wandering about the room
>Dead center was a shield protecting the orb on a pedestal
LS: "No. The moment you stepped into my domain you all sealed your fate."
>He stood up and stepped forward
LS: "Twilight Sparkle. I shall take the souls of your friends, I shall utterly destroy that nuisance otherworlder and I shall personally break you and make you serve me."
>Lunar and Twilight were more or less in a standoff, trying to gauge when the other was planning to strike
LS: "The outcome of this battle had been decided years ago. While my soul is protected, you cannot defeat me."
>He shot a bolt of magic and Twilight deflected it
>Lunar's minions went in for the attack
>Only you and Fluttershy weren't fighting, Twilight was dealing with Lunar as planned and the others were fighting off the zombies
>You figure you better do something and join the fray
>>
>>29169918

>Be Twilight Sparkle.
>Lunar seems to be more interested in toying with you.
>You take the opportunity to test the shield.
>It was worse than you feared.
>In fact, it even made your heart skip a beat.
>This barrier around the orb wasn't made with Equestrian magic.
>You recognize the magic used, but can't place it initially.
>Somewhere recently, you've felt it before.
>...
>ANON
>You do a quick scan of Anon to reveal her body still retains a minimal amount of this magic energy, it's been draining since she arrived in Equestria.
LS: "The look on your face says it all, my dear Twilight. You know I can't be beaten."
>You try to think fast.
"Anon! Hit that barrier as hard as you can!"
>Lunar only laughed, finding amusement in your attempts to stop him.
LS: "See, even a lich can be killed. It's hard to do, but it's still possible. But only the destruction of the orb will kill me."
>Anon, following in Applejack's style, kicked the magic dome with both hind legs.
>The shield seemed to resonate briefly, which was enough to stop Lunar from laughing and change his tone, but there wasn't enough force to break the spell.
>Hitting it repeatedly wouldn't work, there had to be another way.
LS: "Even so, never before has the magic of another world been used. Sure it's pathetically weak magic, but it doesn't mix well with Equestrian magic."
>Anon was about to hit it again, but that first hit depleted some of the remaining latent magic energy.
"Anon! Back off! Don't hit it again!"
>She gave you a confused look and ran off to fight again.
LS: "In fact, it would take an immense amount of our magic to break it. My biggest threat is her."
>>
>>29169926

>Lunar took aim again, this time at Anon. Clearly understanding the threat her existence proved and prepared to finish her off.
>Instead of trying to stop or block the beam, you push Anon out of the way using your magic.
>This catches Lunar off guard, he doesn't have enough time to redirect his second, close follow up blast of magic.
>Both projectiles slam into the wall destroying it.
>Violent wind rushes in through the large hole along with rain water.
>Surely Luna and the others heard the blast.
>Lunar Spell stepped off the raised platform where his throne was and began walking around towards the entrance where you were still standing.
>You step away from the entrance and start circling the room opposite of him.
>He begins to monologue again, talking about how he'll defeat Celestia and share the power of the Necronomicon with you and other nonsense.
>You just ignore it.
>When he just barely passes the wall opposite of the one with the hole in it, you fire a couple shots of magic.
>>
File: Lunar Spell.png (207KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Lunar Spell.png
207KB, 900x1000px
>>29169933

(Thanks to the drawfag who drew this guy way back last year when this story first started.) I do not consider him my personal OC or anything like that, he was made solely for the story and an artist drew him for some visual for people.

>Be Lunar Spell.
>For the sake of not taking damage or perhaps some remaining fragment of self preservation that the living contain moved you into action, you dodged Twilight's attacks.
>It took only a second, but you realized she would have missed anyways.
"My, my, Twilight. Nervous? Stressed? You seem to have missed your mark."
>She smirked at you.
TS: "Actually, I hit my target dead on."
>What could she possibly mean?
>None of her friends were behind you, so she wasn't targeting a zombie attacking one of them.
>You turn to see a big hole in the wall, wind rushing in the one you made and out the one she made.
>All you can do is raise an eyebrow.
"Honestly, Twilight, even I can understand why you might want to stop me. Our ideals don't align...Yet."
>She stands smug and defiant, with her friends nearby.
"But property damage? Come on, Twilight. There's no point in being destructive simply for the sake of it."
A: "I can't take it anymore! We can't stop him!"
>To your surprise, the otherworlder that had caused you so much trouble ran to the hole you made in the wall and flew away.
"How delightful. We'll just have to track her down later. Shouldn't be a problem once I'm done with the rest of you."
RD: "Anon is right, we gotta save ourselves!"
>Rainbow Dash fled out the same hole.
"Pffft HAHAHA!"
>You can't control your laughter, this is just too perfect.
"Some 'Element of Loyalty' that is! She was very nearly the first to abandon you, Twilight!"
>You laughter fills the room drowning out even the sound of the wind and the rain.
>>
>>29169948

>Be Anon
RD: "Remember what I told you about crash landing?"
"Uhh...You didn't tell me anything."
RD: "Yeah, I know."

>Be Twilight
>This was it.
>There wouldn't be another chance if this failed.
"You seem awfully confident about your victory."
>It was enough to stop him from laughing again.
LS: "Confidence? There's no confidence about it, Sparkle. I've won. I hold all the cards!"
>As he spoke, he got louder and louder, until finally he was yelling.
LS: "I'M INVINCIBLE!"
>He began laughing again.

>Be Lunar Spell.
>You knew everything would fall into place, it was only a matter of confirming it and not proclaiming a premature victory.
>It was all over.
>There was absolutely nothing she could do, it was nothing more than a last second bluff.
>You quell your laughter and look at Twilight again, only something else catches your eye.
>There's no time to react as you see the flash of rainbow coming through the hole in the wall.

>Be Anon
>You crash hooves first into the barrier, shattering it.
>With a roll as you tumble down, you're back on your hooves in a second.
>A quick dash to the pedestal and you've got the black orb in your hooves.
>You raise it above your head.
LS: "WAIT!"

>Be Twilight
>It had all gone according to plan.
>While Lunar was looking at the damage you caused, you quickly explained the plan to Dash and Anon.
>The hole you made in the wall had a dual purpose as it allowed Dash a safe exit with the speed she would have been going.
>They both pretended to flee, once outside Dash grabbed onto Anon and she built up as much speed as she could, considering she would be carrying a pony.
>Then she flew straight for the magic barrier, dropping Anon to hit it with as much force as they could.
>This depleted the remaining magical energy she had from her homeworld as the shield was broken.
>>
>>29169955

>What you hadn't considered was the fact that it would be totally replaced by the regular Equestrian magic, at least the pegasus variant of it.
>She now raised the orb above her head.
>It took the effort of all your friends to get here, but it was over.
LS: "WAIT!"

>Be Lunar Spell
"WAIT!"
>How did this happen?
>How had you not considered this possibility?
>Now the one that had caused you so much trouble now literally held your life in her hooves.
>You halted all your undead minions from making any sort of action.
>It wasn't over yet, though.
>You couldn't attack her directly, she might drop the orb, which would kill you.
>No, the only way was to get her to willingly put it down.
>Though you do stealthily use your magic to prevent Twilight and the others from speaking or moving.
"Don't do it! I-I can give you power in my new world!"
>She raised it higher.
"N-NO! I...I can...I can..."
>What would she want?
"I can send you home!"
>This caught her attention.
>Good.
"If anypony can do it, it's me. I can shove your spirit back into your body at the precise moment it originally left!"
>Of course you wouldn't.
"It will seem like all this was just a bad dream, you can return to your life."
>No, you would take the rest of her soul the very moment the orb was safe.

>Be Twilight
>You couldn't move or speak, but Anon began to lower the orb.
LS: "Yes, good! As soon as it's safe, I'll send you home."
>This can't be, would Anon really betray you and the rest of Equestria?
>A look of sorrow crossed her face and she looked at you.
>Anon looked right into your eyes before looking right back at Lunar.
A: "The needs of the many..."
>She raised the orb high above her head and brought it back down with her full force
A: "Outweigh the needs of the few!"
>The orb shattered into countless tiny pieces, fragments flying off in every which direction.
>>
>>29169965

>Be Anon
>Quoting Star Trek didn't sound as good as you thought it would.
>The countless lights of spirits swirl through the air, fleeing Lunar's body.
>It's all the souls he had consumed.
>You're hit with an impact that knocks the wind out of you, one of the lights flew straight for you.
>It was the part of your soul he had stolen, you were whole again.
>Lunar wasn't quite down yet, he was weakly stumbling towards you.
>You saw the malice in his eyes, but his body was giving out.
>He was only a couple short feet away from you when he finally collapsed onto the floor.
>The impact of his body against the ground was enough to turn it to dust in it's extremely weakened state.
>Once the collapse started, the rest of his body followed, dust spreading across the floor from the momentum he had.
>The dust spread right up to your hooves, before being blown away by the wind.
>Within minutes, even the storm subsided.
>It was all finally over.

>Be Anon
>Several months later
>You still hadn't shaken some of the instincts you had learned in the forest.
>Though you have settled into your new life as a pony in Equestria.
>It was a strange place and you still had a lot to learn.
>But you had good friends that would help you through it all.
>Hell, you began to like this place even more than your home back on Earth.
>Equestria was a bizarre place.
>But there's still much of it for you to see.
>And more importantly, many more friends to make.

The End.

Thanks for reading, everyone. I hope you liked it and I'm sorry it took so long to finish. Happy New Years, everyone.
>>
>>29169972

Oh, I forgot. Pastebin updated, as usual: http://pastebin.com/rd4ssrZu
>>
File: latest.gif (207KB, 380x280px) Image search: [Google]
latest.gif
207KB, 380x280px
>>29169972
>>
File: Anonfilly.png (313KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly.png
313KB, 768x1024px
Happy New Years everybody!
>>
>>29169955
everything comes to end
>>
>>29170534
Not an end, but rather a new beginning
>>
File: lazyfilly.png (54KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
lazyfilly.png
54KB, 500x266px
Happy new year, faggots.
>>
>>29168765
>discovering this thread
>Taking over a year to discover.
Found the newfag
>>
>>29170702
New year for newfags amirite?
>>
>>29170717
Gift and a curse.
More users for the thread.
But more of those who don't get the culture.
>>
>>29169448
I wanna be a mobile supercomputer...
A vision of the future...
>>
>>29168765
Just embracing the autism before i kill myself
>>
>>29170834
B̖̲e̡͙̳̪̳̣̯͎̙͠g̙̲̟͈̤͜i̶̪͉̰̱͖͜n̦̘̱̘̪͍͡ ̷̤̞̱̤͇̀t̷̤̖̪h͇̬͕͚̼͈̮͠e͙͍̫̯͖̦̼̰ ͕͙̘̼͙͔̟ͅć̻̦̤͎̱̖͓ͅy̸̜͔̗̻̤b̶̖̭͓̯̼̀ͅe̝͠ŗ̡͔͇̠̫͎͈̖̼̺͡ ̡̪̱̟̹̞̦͎ͅr̷̯̰͓͖̣͎̙̣ȩ̛̠̥v̬̱͔͎o̼͝ͅl̢̼̪̘̰͈̥̕u͍̹̻̻̲͉̠͟͝ͅt̶̯͙͠i̭̥̝̩͈̫̜̦͇o͚̯̠̲̦̦͡n̵͚̠͚̤͜
>>
File: 1474369959579.png (297KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1474369959579.png
297KB, 1500x1500px
Happy new year from your neighbors from dadonequus ya fags
Hope ya guys get fun green and art as always
>>
>>29169448
Beep boop, son. Beep boop.
>>
>>29169102
Thanks mate hope it has more.
>>
>>29170836
Don't kill yourself fag.
Only loser LGBT fags off themselves. Real men fight and struggle through life.
>>
Would you rather read:

A. A former Legionnaire from Fallout's Caesar's Legion as the filly, featuring repeating Latin, hypocritical sexism and bizarre morals

B. A city filly having to live with Applejack, whose rustic lifestyle emphasizes the lack of technology even moreso featuring Applebonding, farm life and love for doggos
>>
>>29171115
Id say B
>>
File: homo.png (173KB, 856x722px) Image search: [Google]
homo.png
173KB, 856x722px
Anonfilly is cute

CUTE
>>
>>29171115
B sounds pretty interesting.
>>29171165
That's no filly.
>>
>>29171115
B
>>
>>29171115
Absolutely B
>>
File: 2346 34563456.png (40KB, 387x355px) Image search: [Google]
2346 34563456.png
40KB, 387x355px
>>29171115
>anonfilly and orange horse
I'm ok with this
>>
>>29168727
>>29168838
I guess I'll just post the fixed start here again, I've got two more posts worth as well
>>
>You let out a big sigh as you look in the mirror
>This costume still looks as ridiculous than it did the year before, you can't believe you let Twilight talk you into this again
>She has a strange way of talking you into things, as if she was sort of like your Mother
>And that's not just because you look like a little Filly, obviously...
>Heh, you try to imagine if she would treat you the same way if you were in your original body towering over her
>Probably not, but then again she probably wouldn't care since she would be more interested on performing some weird experiments on your monkey body
>You hear a feint voice yelling from downstairs
>"Anon, have you tried on that costume yet?"
>You look one last time in the mirror at your tattered and barely put together costume
>Apparently you're meant to be the apprentice of some Wizard that nobody including yourself seems to care about
>Twilight being the Wizard, you don't know why she can't just have more variety in her options
"Ummm, I think so?"
>"Great, come downstairs so I can see how well it came out"
>Last year you 'accidentally' wrecked your costume when you ran past something sharp sticking out of a wall
>Twilight didn't care though, she just tried to put it back together again, damn her with her stupid magic and shit
>For the past few years you've been trying to avoid going to this festival, but you get pushed along just as always
>Carefully you make your way down the stairs, but not too carefully because you might 'accidentally' slip and wreck the costume
>At least if you got the option to choose your own costume you would feel a bit better
>When you get to the bottom of the stairs you see Twilight checking her costume one last time
>"Okay, let me see if your costume turned ou... ummm..."
"W-what? What's wrong with it?"
>You frantically search around yourself to see if anything is wrong
>"Nothing! It looks just like it did before, mostly..."
>>
>>29171336
>She spoke too soon, two sleeves followed by three hat ornaments simultaneously fall onto the ground at once
"Really? Mostly?"
>"I, uhh...."
>Wait, maybe you can use this opportunity to your advantage
>Your brow furrows as you begin to throw a temper tantrum like a little Filly
"THAT'S IT, I'M NOT GOING!"
>But before you can move anywhere Twilight lifts you right off the ground using her magic
"Hey! I told you to stop picking me up with your magic Twi"
>"Come on Anon, have you forgotten what today is?"
>She starts sewing the fabric and ornaments back onto your costume
"Yeah yeah I know, you make me go every year why would I forget?"
>"No, it's not Nightmare night"
"What? Well, what is it then?"
>"It's your five year anniversary!"
>What? Anniversary for what? She says like you should know it
"Oh umm, riiiiigght...."
>You have no idea what she is talking about
>"Seriously? You don't know what I'm talking about?"
>She finishes your costume and places you outside on the front door step, closing the door behind her
>"Anon, it's been five whole years since you arrived here from your world"
"Really? That much time has passed already?"
>You both start to walk towards the main event area
>"Well, time does tend to go fast when you don't get outside much"
>Oh no she didn't....
"Hey, did you bring me out here just to lecture me or what?"
>"No, not at all, it's just that I've arranged for you to meet someone rather important tonight"
"Alright, but this better not be another one of your tricks to make me some new friends"
>"No no, I promise this isn't anyone like that, I said important for a reason"
>Twilight had a bad habit of setting up little 'meetings' in hopes that you could become friends with some of the other kids
>It didn't really work though, you were 20 years old when you got put into this body
>Everyone expected you to act like a little girl when in reality you never did, and you never really got along with little kids either
>>
>>29171341
>And everyone often mistook your adult like behaviour for bad which gave you kind of an unpopular reputation
>It wasn't the 'good' kind of adult behaviour either
>It's just because of the body really, if you talked using the same vulgar tone but in an adult body instead you wouldn't get nearly as much shit for it
>Oh, don't forget about the fact that you're the completely opposite sex now
>But you've had more than enough time to uhhh.... 'adjust' anyway
>Maybe a little too much....
"Alright then, but at least tell me who they are first"
>"Well if you remember, One of the first people you met after coming to Equestria was Princess Celestia, but I don't think you've met her sister yet"
"She's the one that controls the Moon isn't she?"
>"Exactly, her name is Princess Luna"
"There's more than one Princess?"
>"I thought I told you this before, there's one for the Sun and one for the Moon"
"Okay okay, makes sense. But why do you want me to see her now, why didn't we go before?"
>Purple ass doesn't set you up to something without a reason, and you were going to find out why
>"Hahaha, no reason, it's just that tonight is a special night for you"
"Hmmm, right"
>She knows you're not buying it
>"And what better night to meet her on than Nightmare Night, the main event that's based on her?"
"I guess, but it still doesn't make sense why you waited for this long"
>"Weelll..."
>She leans in to speak to you in a quieter tone so the other ponies around can't hear
>"Well she doesn't really 'get out' and come near ponies too often, this is the only real night where she actually interacts with ponies"
"Wait a minute, are you saying that the giant black pony that flies down to try and scare everyone is her?"
>"Well, yes and no. That's Princess Luna, but she disguises herself as Nightmare Moon in order to scare everyone"
>Seriously? This entire time that thing was just a getup?
>Even though that act doesn't scare you now it did get you by surprise the first time
>>
i just realised how there are rarely any greens with anonfilly being adopted by someonelse than twilight, i mean i dont even think there has ever been any greens with dashh or rarity in the focus instead of twilight
>>
>>29171384
Because Twilight makes the most sense, if there was some sort of magical event that cause Anon to manifest in the Pony world she would be the one dealing with it, and possibly taking him in since she would want to be closer to the research subject
>>
>>29171399
unless they dont know that he is from another world/ caused by a magical event like it was done in other greens
>>
File: You got a purdy mouth, filly.jpg (103KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
You got a purdy mouth, filly.jpg
103KB, 750x750px
>>29171384
I like to think it's because Twilight is a filly fiddler
>>
File: 1482592852023.png (2MB, 2000x2828px) Image search: [Google]
1482592852023.png
2MB, 2000x2828px
reminder that Anon Filly is secretly broken inside
>>
>>29169667
>he unironically compares real little girls to cartoon fillies
>he unironically sees prepubescent filly bodies as little girl bodies, in the one fucking instance mentality is scores more pronounced than signs of physical maturation
Actual pedophile spotted.

Holy shit, you people scare me. All I can imagine is a grown man getting angry at a Barbie doll because of a deeply repressed memory and can't understand why. You need help.
>>
>>29171693
Nice projecting retard. You can rationalize your desire to fuck little girls if you want but no one outside of 4chan is going to tolerate it for split second.
>>
>>29169667
You people who think sexualizing anonfilly is paedophilia are retarded.

Read the last paragraph of >>29168838.

"If Faust had drawn ponies just slightly differently, all of the adult ponies would look like what we now call fillies, but sexualising them would obviously be no more paedophilia than sexualising the mane six is now. When it comes to xenophilia, paedophilia is defined by the mental age of the being, not the form."
>>
Moot would be proud of us. All these anons devoting a thread to being a little girl. And anonfilly a cute
>>
>>29169448
Could be used for a good anonfilly in earth story.

>anon has a super genius, NEET, horse fucker friend.
>anon ends up in a car accident and ends up in a coma.
>family plans to pull plug.
>friend develops a way to transfer consciousness and puts Anons mind in a machine.
>a filly robot body
>Anons family pulls the plug and his human body dies.
>anon is now a robot filly at a house fucker NEETs house and everyone but him belive you're dead.
>>
Anonfilly is best filly :-3
And u know am right!
>>
File: tmp_8844-1483293878514518915124.png (114KB, 458x482px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8844-1483293878514518915124.png
114KB, 458x482px
>>
>>29171693
But what if the filly is drawn in such a way that her body actually resembles that of a little girl? Like https://derpibooru.org/1088820
>>
>>29168433
Anonfilly is for nyxual
>>
>>29172507
fuck off
>>
>>29172518
no.
fuckING
>>
>>29172432
Yes you are.
>>
File: 1481500303872.png (331KB, 885x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1481500303872.png
331KB, 885x1058px
>>29172432
That chestfluff is MINE
>>
look at me i'm anonfilly and all i do is shitpost nyx and recolor other peoples art
>>
>>29172432
That pic is pretty much the epitome of http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UglyCute
>>
>Velvet and Nightlight want to see twilight's 'adopted daughter'
>Anonfilly refuses at first until he learns they're loaded
>plays coy to get free shit
>Velvet loves him
>Nightlight makes passive racist comments because he's not a unicorn
>Twilight is pissed because he never acts this good for her
>>
Anonfilly learns how to party hard !

She just wanted some peace and quiet.
>>
>>29172636
thats also something I always wondered, why would twilight make anon an earthpony if she wanted to have him/her as a daughter? i think it would make more sense if shed make her a unicorn so she can teach her magic (after all magic is her profession)
>>
>>29172636
That's nice and all, but where's the fuggin?
>>
>>29172736
Well Anon's from earth so he'd feel better as an earth pony. Also most fillies can't use their wings/magic until they are older. As an earth pony Anon's the most helpless thing being used to have hands and all, which basically makes up most stories
>>
>>29172081
I vote for that
>>
>>29172539
>rape the chest fluff
>>
>>29166993

>You arrive to the nursery
>It's just a small room behind the main classroom, with a small bed, first aid kit and a scale
>There's a light pink mare with a white and gray mane
>"Hi kids, what's the matter?" She says with a joyful voice
"She was hit by a ball"
>She opens her eyes wide
>"Oh my... are you okay?" and she quickly takes a thermometer and band-aids
>With great dexterity she puts band-aids around the bruise
>"How do you feel Ditzy?"
>"I'm alright Miss Warmheart, thank you"
>Warmheart hugs Ditzy and gives her a lollipop
>"Ufff, I was worried. You need to be more careful when you play with your friends"
"It wasn't our fault. It was a stupid filly who has been annoying us all day"
>"I don't think it was more than an accident..."
>"Whatever... is she okay?"
>"Yes, it just a small bruise. She just needs time to recover and she'll be alright"
"Thanks Miss Warmheart"
>"You're welcome dear, have a nice time!"
>Sweetie Bell, Ditzy and you get out of the nursery
>>
>>29173225
>When you are about to go to the schoolyard you see Cheerilee with Diamond Tiara behind her and that gray filly
>Your teacher look at you with a worried face while Diamond Tiara is angry but shivering a bit
>"Anon, we need to talk"
>*glup*
"Hmmmm... OK..."
>"Diamond Tiara told me you has been about to punch her, is that true?"
>"Well, I didn't anything to her..."
>"Liar! You didn't hit me just because those fools stopped you!"
"Ok, that's right but you has been driving us crazy all the day! You even made fun of Derpy for her strabismus"
>"Stra-what? Stop making words. I just said that she looks dumb, and by the way you're an idiot. I'm sure you were abandoned by your parents because they knew how mean you are!"
>She looks at the teacher
>"She should be expelled, she's a bad influence to the rest of the class!"
>"Enough! Diamond Tiara go outside. Sweetie Bell and Ditzy, you too. I need to talk with Anon" and with that the fillies go outside.
>"Anon, take a sit."
>>
>>29172967
Brush it. Brush the Doritos crumbs out of it.
>>
>>29173228
>You sit in the classroom and she behind her desk
>You're alone with the teacher now
>"Anon, I can understand how you feel about she. But you can't just use violence to solve your problems."
"I know" You sigh "But I can't hold it anymore. She just hates me and she's trying to ruin my life"
>"I'm sure if you talk with her, you could resolve your differences in a less aggressive way"
"I really doubt so. She just wants to ruin me"
>"Remember what you said today before class"
"Yes, I know. I'm really trying my best to be a good student."
>"OK, normally I would call your parents. But, just for being your first day here I'm going to give you a warning." She says with a stern voice
>"I really hope that you learn to avoid the violence in the future"
"OK, I'm sorry for all the hassle"
>"Now Diamond Tiara and you have to apologize to each other"
"Okay..."
>Cheerilee opens the door to the schoolyard and calls Diamond Tiara
>Diamond Tiara slowly enters the classroom
>>
>>29173228
Kill yourself, moron
>>
>>29173238
>"What's going on? Are you going to expel her?"
>"No. She really regrets what happened between you and her and now she wants to settle the differences"
>"What, you can't really have been falling for her lies!"
>"I'm really sure she just want to be part of the school and she's really regretful about her behavior, isn't that true Anon?"
"Yes, sorry for being so aggressive to you. I think we started off on the wrong foot"
>"Wrong what?" says Diamond Tiara with an awkward face
"I mean, wrong hoof"
>"You see? She's a weirdo, she keeps saying strange words!"
>"Diamond Tiara..." Cheerilee says with a bit of annoyance
>"OK, sorry Anon for calling you weird..."
>"And..." says the teacher
>"And for making fun of Derpy..."
"OK, but you should apologize to Ditzy"
>"What? That wasn't part of the deal!" she says angrily
>"I agree with Anon, you're going to apology with her before class"
>"Why suddenly everypony loves her? Anon this, Anon that..."
>"Diamond Tiara, calm down or I will have to talk with your parents"
"Yes, chill out"
>"Anon!" says Cheerilee to you
"Sorry..."
>After the talk, the bell rings and the second half of the class begins
>Diamond Tiara sneaks to her sit
>"Aren't you forgetting something?" says Cheerilee
>>
>>29173247
>"Aren't you forgetting something?" says Cheerilee
>"Ohh, sorry" says the naughty filly
>Now she goes next to Ditzy with a annoyed face
>"Sorry for saying bad things about your mother" she says with an disinterested tone and a forced smile in her face
>"Oh, it's okay, no resentment" she replies with a joyful voice
>"Whatever"
>Diamond Tiara returns to her place with an annoyed face
"How can you accept her apology so easily?" You ask to Ditzy
>"What're you talking about?"
"I mean, she obviously keeps hating you"
>"I don't think so, she probably doesn't want to be like that"
"I'm not following you..."
>"Mom says nopony wants to be the bad guy, some ponies say meanie things because they feel bad and the best you can do is keep a smile to make the world a better place to live."
>Yes, what a nice advice. Too bad some people keeps being a pain in the ass.
>But you can't help but appreciate her innocence and goodwill
"Sounds like a cool advice" You say happily
>>
>>29173256
>The second half of the class is maths. Pretty basic for you.
>You find weird how every student it's almost quiet, you remember how in your old school day the class used to be a havoc with kids talking with each other, sitting on the desks and throwing stuff at the teacher time to time.

That's all
>>
Which one of you guys recolored this?
https://derpibooru.org/1329926?scope=scpe104a973c9daf77121c75a82aca64fe625c8acc3d

good job
>>
>>29173318
Better than good, it's bloody gorgeous <3
>>
File: 1396025763869.gif (954KB, 375x211px) Image search: [Google]
1396025763869.gif
954KB, 375x211px
>>29173318
>>
>>29172547
shots fired
>>
>>29172547
Did you do this >>29173318 ?
>>
File: Untitled-1.gif (273KB, 296x272px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.gif
273KB, 296x272px
Why is she so cute?
>>
>>29172636

>anonfilly is 'forced' to help rarity at work because twilight is busy
>reluctant, but discovers his joy of dressing up and looking a cute
>partners with rarity to start a filly line for her shop
>>
File: 1483199342034.png (164KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
1483199342034.png
164KB, 800x571px
>>29173603
>>
File: Anon - Pony 151.png (61KB, 381x280px) Image search: [Google]
Anon - Pony 151.png
61KB, 381x280px
>>
Can we see some nyx and anonfilly stuff? I want to piss off the "fuck off" guy

his tears sustain me.
>>
File: spray.jpg (35KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
spray.jpg
35KB, 509x339px
>>29174408
Bad filly. No honking.
>>
>>29174418
Actually fuck off
>>
Hello.
Could someone list stories that have
anon keep his personality?
Brainwashing isn't really my thing.
>>
>>29175653
Everything is in the OP. That's as much spoonfeeding that you're getting.
>>
>>29175807
Well, thanks for being useless waste of space, Anon.
You thing I didn't check the story archive beforehand?
Surprise, I actually did!
Too bad not all stories have a summary and relevant to my problem tags.
I did manage to pick up two stories.
One because it had multiple endings tag, so I knew at lest one of them will be fine for me.
Second one was a shot in the dark with adoption.
Also, please, for the sake of those that will maybe come after me, could someone actually take care of this stories list, put up summaries, tags and links to ALL parts of said stories?
It would make it at least look like you guys care.
>>
>>29175871
it's called reading them and then quitting out if they take a turn you don't like.
Spoiler: very VERY few of them have any kind of mind control.
>>
>>29175871
This sanon is right I barely even bother with the docs because of how poorly documented it is (though still better than most generals)
>>
>>29175871
>Where are my trigger warnings!

When did we become Tumblr?
>>
Why aren't there very many stories in which Twilight gets her comeuppance for turning Anon into a filly? The archive has a few, but they're all unfinished.
>>
>>29176017
Its nor about triggers, you buzzword-spewing dipshit.
Its about NOT having to read half of the green just to drop it like a sack of bricks.
>>29175910
Yeah, no.
I may be wasting my days away in this corner of the internet, but I do have better things to do.
Like reading green that actually interests me.

And its not straight out mind control, its mental changes following physical ones I hate.
I want to read how anon gets turned into filly and is rising hell about it, being impervious to any attempts at treating him as a kid and having fun fucking with ponies heads by doing so.
Could you point out any greens like those?
>>
>>29175871
Yeah, that's partially my fault. Sorry. Back when I started the doc, I asked the other writefags to give a summary and relevant tags that would help people find the stories they were looking for, only a few of the writefags did so. Unfortunately, I simply don't have the time to read through every story in addition to summarizing and tagging them.

Also, my activity in this thread has been all over the fucking place this year and I realized President Clop seems to be absent as well, so some stories may have fallen under the radar.

For any current writefags, post your pastebins and summaries of your stories so I can add them to the doc or update ones that are already there. Also whoever starts the next thread, modify the part about pastebin to tell writefags to say something like "Add this to the doc, Fauvra" just so it's easier for me to find. I'll CTRL + F the thread when I can and at the very least I'll do so when each thread 404s so I don't miss anything.
>>
>>29176187
Maybe anonfilly isn't for you.
>>
>>29176438
In that case, reposting the pastebin link from earlier in the thread:

http://pastebin.com/JecdHXTH
Tags: [Light, Humiliation, Diaper] [Finished]
Description: Anon is coerced into spending some quality time with a motherly mare.
>>
>>29176555
>[Finished]
Aww
>>
>>29176555
>those digits
Sounds like it needs a continuation anon
>>
>>29176609
>>29176739
It has AN ending, but I left it open-ended enough that I could revisit it if I so choose. Probably not in the immediate future, though. I have other shit to deal with.
>>
File: NakedFilly.png (112KB, 710x789px) Image search: [Google]
NakedFilly.png
112KB, 710x789px
I want to grab Anonfilly's tail and lift it up so the world can see her goods.
>>
>>29176499
Maybe you're right.
But I DID find two stories that were up my alley, So I assume there are more.
>>
>>29176438
Well then, add this to the doc, Fauvra.
Ill be a nice guy and summary a story Ive read.
Its 'Anonfilly vs. adoption' by somedope.

"Due to noncooperation, angry Twilight teleports Anon changed filly to the Manehattan.
After a run-in with raccoons, he decides to spend night at the orphanage.
Too bad they wont let him leave.
There is also something weird going on in here..."
Its [finished], there is an attempted rape and mindwipe, a character running a cp business and murder, so I think [dark] tag is in order.
At the same time those dark themes don't suffocate the story, there is a tiny bit of humor and good feels thrown in from time to time. Its like there are some dark themes, but story overall feels surprisingly light, if it makes any sense. How exactly you decide to tag this is up to you.
>>
>>29177460
memory is erased, but returned shortly after, thankfully.
>>
>>29174689
That's the spirit!
>>
>there are people who auctualy want to keep thread related content out because it ruins there boner
>>
File: 1449453597708.gif (648KB, 1296x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1449453597708.gif
648KB, 1296x1173px
>>29178099
>auctualy
>there
move along, kid
>>
>>29176499
>anonfilly has to have anonfilly losing his mind
theres no reason we cannot have both
>>
>>29178116
I want fuck off anon to fuck off
>>
>>29178870
I want to fuck, fuck off Anon Filly
>>
In extending Sexually Humiliating Anonfilly, I took it in two directions.

Part One: http://pastebin.com/QqfFfjUD

The following short scenario is Good End to the story and concludes it.

The actual ending is much longer and ends in almost mind-breaking sexual humiliation while leaving itself open to further extension. I am writing the actual end now.

I always write anonymously but am putting on a name for this story since it is multi-thread.

>You awake the next morning and head downstairs; Anon is making breakfast.
>"The mane six want to see you," he says.
>Oh no. This is probably about yesterday.
>"It's about yesterday," he continues.
>That means Rarity and Pinkie Pie told the rest of them about how you came in front of them. You crouch your filly body to the ground humiliated as the gravity of it crashes down on you.
>"They want you to meet them at the castle at eleven."
>Anon scoops up your cowering body and seats you at the dining table and serves you.
>You barely eat. You are too busy dreading this meeting, yet the thought of being chastised by your friends for cumming arouses you. Why are you like this.
>Anon clears your plate and you head to your room, leaving the door open a crack as always so you don't trap yourself, and you lie on your bed, mind on the upcoming meeting.
>You take a filly bath, doing your best to wash yourself with your useless hooves, and soon depart for the castle.
>>
>>29178979
>You knock on the castle door; Twilight answers.
>"Good morning, anon," she says, smiling with a bit of reticence.
>You enter, head lowered.
>"You probably know why we wanted to talk to you," she continues as she begins leading the way to the living room and you follow.
>Your friend is going to talk to you about how you came in public. This is mortifying.
>"And before anything, the first thing I want you to know is that none of us are angry with you. We're just concerned."
>Of course this is happening. You came naked on a podium in front of two of your friends.
>The three of you arrive at the large double-door leading to the dining/living/meeting room where the rest of them are probably waiting. Twilight uses her magic to open the double-door and you enter.
>>
>>29178991
>The rest of the mane six are seated around a large circular table, waiting for you. Their eyes follow as you walk to an empty seat. You feel like something on exhibit.
>You scramble your filly frame onto one of the wooden chairs and take a seat, and Twilight takes another.
>Four of the ponies are looking at you with an expression of concern while Rarity seems both concerned and disgusted and Rainbow Dash is just disgusted. Twilight begins her allocution, the others letting her speak for them.
>"You know why we've called you here today, anon. First of all, anon, we're still your friends. What you did yesterday doesn't change that. But it really disgusted Rarity, and it is important for you to understand your friends' feelings. I don't know what compelled you to orgasm in front of your friends, but I know it can't have been a complete accident. Physiology just doesn't work like that. And it's not socially acceptable, at all. It's disgraceful. You know that. And that's why we're worried about you, anon. Yes, this is a friendship problem that we're trying to address, but we're also addressing this because we're your friends."
>Twilight stops speaking, giving the floor to someone else. Rarity picks up and addresses you.
>"Twilight is right. We're doing this because we're your friends. When you sexually humiliated yourself in front of Pinkie Pie and me I was too shocked articulate anything at the time, but it is disgraceful that you would do that. But the really disgraceful part was knowing—is knowing—that you were probably getting off on the disgrace."
>"Rarity," Twilight implores. "You don't need to make anon feel worse than she already does."
>You begin to feel sick at yourself. You expected castigation for cumming in front of your friends, but this is too real, and the fact it is so real arouses you. You bite your lip and look at the floor.
>>
>>29178896
I want to force fuckfilly to be snuggled by Nyx while fuckfilly is wrapped in the tightest blanket unable to fight back
>>
>>29179049
>"No, let me finish, Twilight," Rarity says. "You said that understanding your friends' feelings is important, and I am going to tell anon how this makes me feel."
>"anon," she continues, addressing you. A second passes, and she doesn't say anything. She is probably waiting for you to make eye contact. She wants you to hear this. You force yourself to make eye contact, and she continues,
>"What you demonstrated to me yesterday is that you get off on sexual disgrace, on public sexual humiliation. The concerning part is that that is, frankly, sexually humiliating itself, so the fact that I know this about you means that you will get off to.. what will be my different behaviour around you—I can't help but behave differently around you after something like that—and... the fact that I know you get off to this just reinforces that, permanently humiliating you in my eyes, which will just arouse you when we're around each other... and it forms a self-reinforcing loop. Frankly, darling," she says, grimacing, still maintaining eye contact as you feel yourself shrink, "you're probably getting off to this right now."
>Your privates had already become engorged at the speech, and at that last sentence, as other ponies' expressions transform to disgust, you lubricate yourself as you grimace and accidentally let out a humiliated squeak.
>"What the buck is wrong with you!" Rainbow Dash yells, slamming her forehooves on the table.
>"Rainbow Dash!" Twilight scathes.
>"What?", Dash counters aggressively. "She's getting off to this right now!"
>You are, so heavily. This is mortifying and you are getting off to it. You realise your body language; your forehooves are placed before you between your legs in shame. But the condemning part is that you have been too humiliated to object to anything they've said.
>>
>>29179060
Fuck off
>>
>>29179061
>Applejack tries to come to your rescue, saying,
>"Now, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, we don't know for sure if that's why she did what she did. But if Rarity is right then this meeting is awfully counterproductive."
>"Watch! I'll prove it to you!" Dash exclaims, quickly flying behind your chair and lifting you up under your forehooves as your body hangs on display before Twilight has time to object. You blush crimson and wince as you feel your wetness run down your leg. Everypony except Fluttershy couldn't help but glance; Fluttershy is looking away in empathetic shame.
>Whatever Twilight was about to interject against Dash's picking you up gets stuck in her throat upon her glance at you as Dash smirks and as, for the first time, Twilight's concerned expression takes on a tinge of worried disgust. Applejack and Pinkie Pie look away in embarrassment for you.
>Dash looks down at where you had been sitting and remarks, "Yuck! She got some on the chair!" Her initial disgust at you has evolved into her enjoying this.
>Twilight recovers and firmly chastises,
>"Rainbow Dash, stop it! She can't help it."
>"So? She still got her cum on the chair. Are you gonna make Rarity clean it up again?" she asks scathingly.
>"I agree that anon should clean up her own discharge," Rarity says, dignified, "but you don't have to rub it in."
>"The only thing I'm gonna rub in is this!", Rainbow sadistically exclaims as she deftly turns your filly body sideways in her arms and rubs your face in your cum.
>"Enough!" Twilight shouts, freezing Rainbow and you in place with magic.
>"Rainbow Dash, put anon down, and leave. We'll talk about this later," Twilight commands, and unfreezes you two.
>Dash places you on the chair and snickers, "Whatever, you know she liked it," and flies out laughing.
>>
>>29179072
>You sit mortified in front of your friends, your sticky humiliation fluids smeared on the fur of your face, your genitals on fire.
>Applejack and Pinkie Pie glance at you and grimace before looking away in empathetic shame and pity.
>Fluttershy looks at you, sees the cum smeared on your filly face that you had produced from enjoying this humiliation, and feels sorry for you.
>Rarity's expression changes for the first time from concerned disgust to pity.
>"I think this meeting is over," Twilight says bluntly.
>"I'd actually like to say something," offers Rarity.
>"Rarity, just look at anon," Twilight says. "I don't know how we'll fix this, but this whole meeting just made everything a hundred times worse."
>"No, it went perfectly," Rarity rebuffs. Everypony looks at her as she continues.
>"Rainbow's boorish behaviour against anon was somehow exactly what we needed. My original feelings about the situation have changed completely, in spite of that stuff on her face counterproductively coming from her arousal to the humiliation of our trying to address that very problem. Sure, I doubt I'll ever again be able to look at anon the same way, but I can move on in our friendship. I think we all can." There are murmurs of agreement.
>She looks at you and adds with a smile, "I don't think she can humiliate herself any more than she already has."

Fin scenario. Humiliation overload end soon.
>>
>>29179071
You better save your energy for your time with Nyx. Or are you just pretending to be him so you can be in that position?
>>
>>29178979
I wonder if you thought using the word humiliation and others derived from the same root over and over and over and over and over again would make it super extra ultra mega humiliating.
>>
Hello lads, I hope that all of you had a wonderful new year and that this year turns to be much, much better than the last one.
>>
>>29179848
2016 was pretty great for me. That means is this year is better than that is fantastic! Thanks tripfag. Have a better year too.
>>
File: humualition.png (277KB, 2044x1480px) Image search: [Google]
humualition.png
277KB, 2044x1480px
>>29179904
I'm not sure what's going on, then. Your story somehow must've given me the impression it's full of humiliating humiliations, even though it's really just an illusion. And I deny that my comment makes your story seem awful. It makes your style seem... not non-awful.
>>
File: 1453679701746.png (2MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1453679701746.png
2MB, 1600x1600px
>>29179834
I used the word and its variants exactly ten times in my six-post scenario, on average less than two times per post.

I should have used is a bit less, but 1.7 times per post doesn't warrant, "over and over and over and over and over again," does it?

That makes it seem just abhorrently written.

Everything else, everything other than those two words per post, was dialogue and description.

I guess I should have used the word once per post instead of twice, or refrained completely from describing certain things.

I don't think I'll write anymore.
>>
Meant to remove trip.

>>29179944 for >>29179960; I had to correct a figure. It was 10, not 6, if we include all derivates.

Which is still only 1.7 times per post, so >>29179944's response still applies.

>>29179944
That isn't much consolation.

The intent was to drive home to the reader that you are being humiliated. I hope this is where your impression that I used the word "humiliation" a lot came from.

But I don't know.

I can't identify what's wrong with the writing, but if that's how it makes the reader feel it's bad.

I hope others felt differently.
>>
>>29179960
>>29179995
Hold on. You didn't do that intentionally for humorous effect?
>the sheer humiliation of cumming from humiliation
Come on. Really?
>>
>>29179944
And yes, that particular section of the original story was not well written, but I didn't know how else to build up that you were going to cum from the humiliation of cumming from humiliation.

The rest of the story is about actual scenarios happening to you.

>>29180010
That sentence is descriptive. How else would you say it?

When I posted the first part several people said/implied they masturbated to it.
>>
File: 64 times.png (164KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
64 times.png
164KB, 1366x768px
>>29179944
Don't forget "naked"
>>
File: 1444419658735.png (140KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1444419658735.png
140KB, 720x1280px
I guess I'm hit-or-miss.

Some of my stories have been capped and reposted, this one panned.

This is why I write anonymously.

>>29180092
Don't worry. I'm not writing again.

At least not about this.
>>
>>29180092
The problem, which was never an issue in any of my previous stories, was that I was trying to convey a constant awareness of something.

At least it was effective on those who liked it.
>>
>>29180104
I liked your story, Anon.
>>
>Waking up was always a vulnerable time for you.
>It probably had to do with how little sleep you elected to have. You thought that if you were stubborn in your efforts, your body would adapt to your desires. You read or heard something way back when that if you continually deprived yourself of rest, your body would begin to suffer. Then, after a period of this, you would slip into REM sleep faster. You would be more efficient, if you could just stomach the detrimental effects for a time.
>Maybe you didn't wait long enough. Maybe you just weren't geared for this kind of training. Maybe the resource you gleamed this idea from was a mix of complete bunk and wishful thinking, but you never became the spry and attentive person you wanted to be.
>No, you became a nacroleptic. You often awoke in places with your limbs sunken into whatever surface you were on, your new start in whatever day you were on would be almost always sore - and these naps were unpredictable, too. Unless you had the foresight to set an alarm or it was somebody's responsibility to wake you, your period of unconsciousness could vary from a few minutes all the way into the next day. Given that you can't recall a damn thing and you seem to be on a bed, it was a next day scenario.

>You're on your stomach. You're warm, which you credit to some sort of unfamiliar thick covering over your body. A comforter? You mull for a second in silence about what you were doing last when you hear something that you swear makes your ears actually twitch: lips slurping a unseen drink.
>There is someone else in the room with you.

>It isn't often that you wake up with more energy than what you went to bed with, which seems to be the case, but it's even less often that you wake up without a clue of where you could be at. You feel remarkably anxious knowing there could be eyes on you when you wake up, but it does narrow down your options of how you want to wake up this morning. You take a deep breath and open your eyes.
>>
>>29180149
>The first thing you see is a mess of black hanging around your face and something bulbous, blurry and green jutting in front of your face. Instinctively, you raise a limb to bat it, and something else round and green pops you in the nose. You recoil as your eyes begin to sting, shutting them tightly as you rub at your nose with this.. thing, now feeling very alarmed.

"Agh! Mother f.."

>You hear a feminine yet rusty chuckle at your expense. You focus your ire in a glare at the direction of it.
>It is a horse.
>She is a freckled, orange horse with a blonde mane and tail. Her proportions seem off, and she's noticeably bigger than you. She's sitting like she's people in a chair, one of her hooves holding a bottle with an apple on it, and a straw poking out the top.
>"Easy now, sugarcube. You must've had a wild night if y'all have ended up on the farm, no need mussin' yerself up before I take ya to yer folks."

>You're stunned, as a horse is talking to you. The world begins moving around you like the swimming feeling when you're drunk, and each of your breaths feel labored and heavy. A look of concern crosses her face as she notes your silence.
>"Uh, y'all alright? Cat got'cher ton-"

>You scream. It is a very high-pitched, even girly scream in what is now a full-fledged panic. You flail, and these green things dance in front of you - it is then you realize that these rounded limbs are now your arms, and your scream gains another octave. The orange pony has leapt up and is hovering above you in her own panic, trying to soothe you as you're driven into higher hysterics.

>"Whoa nelly - It's alright! Just - just settle down, filly! Sun almighty, I -" She looks away a second as one of her large hooves presses against one of your..
>>
>>29180160
>Your limbs are hooves. You gape at them as you bawl, and you distantly hear the mare call for someone else. You can hear a little better when your throat becomes sore, and you opt for just crying instead of howling your head off. The orange horse is in a doorway on the face side of the room, and she looks back at you to gauge. Again, her head whips back.
>"..Yeah, I think we're gonna need Twilight for this one, Mac. Poor thing's in a fit."

>She pulls back into the room and begins to shut it when you hear another voice. Lighter, a lot more pep and the same twang. "Applejack, what was *that*?"

>Orange horse - you suppose her name is Applejack - takes a more firm tone, moving to shut the door. You see a yellow hoof tug in the edge of it. Is everything a horse, here? "Now, don't you fret none. Just get back up to yer room, okay?"

>"Ah heard somepony else screamin', though!"

>"Well, she's skeered, and another lil' filly ain't gonna make her any less skeered!"

>"Another filly? Kin ah see her when she's not bein' skeered?" The hoof begins wiggling from around the door, like she's somehow going to reach you.

>Applejack makes to stomp in frustration, but she takes a breath. "Y'all can, but.. later, awright? She needs some space to cool down."

>"..Promise?"

>"Applebloom, if y'ain't headed to yer room b'fore I count to three-"

"Awright, awright!" The yellow hoof slinks away, and Applejack shuts the door. She rubs at her scalp with your hoof, and she looks at you. She looks like she's about to tread on a minefield, wondering where to start. You opt to start for her.

"Where the hell am I?"

>She looks taken aback, before her brows go down on those big green eyes. "No need for a pottymouth, missy."
>Missy? She?

"I'm a GUY!"
>The way your voice cracked just now didn't help your case, but it did make Applejack recoil. She tries offering a small smile, rubbing at the side of her head.
>>
>>29180092
>32 coincidencias
Impressive.

>>29180131
Unstructured repetition actually works as a form of suggestion, even if you overdo it, but if the reader notices it, this cheap device will sink your writing like cement shoes. It's balancing a crooked card tower, and it's not worth it in my opinion.
>>
File: 1475231042574.png (195KB, 996x681px) Image search: [Google]
1475231042574.png
195KB, 996x681px
>>29180144
Thanks. I know some did.

For the continuation of the original story I was going to have you end up being turned into Anon's cocksock, almost non-consensual as you struggle but he uses your small filly body like a rag, and even though you're straight you get off on the humiliation of it, and then to the embarrassment of getting off to his fucking you even though you're straight.

But I don't know how to write about this without describing it essentially as such. Just saying what is physically happening has none of the substance.

>>29180197
Thank you for the explicit advice.

However, I think it's impossible to do what I said in the first part of this post without a little bit of it. I just need to use far fewer cards.
>>
File: 1483199344459.png (506KB, 1280x979px) Image search: [Google]
1483199344459.png
506KB, 1280x979px
>>29180165
I am DEFINITELY interested, please continue with haste
>>
>>29180165
>"Oh.. Yer a colt. My fault, heh. Ah'd be pret-ty sore if somepony thought I was a buck.."

>You sniff, and you fix her with that initial glare you started with. Damn, is it hard to be gruff when they've already heard you squeal and sob. You rub one of your hooves at your face to wipe away some tears as you turn, staring down at your body.
>.. You too seem to be a horse. This explains why she called you a filly, then a colt. You stare in wonder at this huge raven-black plume sticking out above your butt as Applejack answers you. "Yer in Apple Acres, and ah'm a mite curious as to how y'got here. Mah name's Applejack. What's yers?"

>You feel ridiculous, talking to a horse. You go to say your name, and..
>...?
>You feel that vulnerability again. That airy feeling of having the ground swept from under you. It's something that you shouldn't have to think about, like your favorite color, or your birthday, but.. It just isn't coming. You wrack your brain for a moment, trying to recall a friend calling for you, your name written in print and scribbled in cursive on legal documents, a pet name from a parent..
>"Hey ____. Up to whup some ass on Dead or Alive?"
>"Merry Christmas, ____. Wish you were here in person to celebrate, kiddo."
>"Look.. We've been drifting apart for a while, now. I think we should see other people, ____."
>"Thank you. By signing this document, Mister ____, you agree to pay $162.77 on the 2nd of each consecutive month.."
>You can't recall your name in any of these instances. You remember them happening, vaguely the clothes you were wearing, the specifics of when and why for some of them, but..
".. I don't know."

>"..Y'all don't -know-?"
>As incredulous as she sounds, she looks that close to saying "bullshit". She doesn't, but it's written on her face when she moves back to her chair, sits in it and folds her forelegs.
>"Okay.. So what're your parent's names?"

Gonna use my parent's names. Insert your own.
>>
>>29180104
Smoking kills the filly.
>>
>>29180104
Although the repetition of the word, I liked the story. You just need to read this >>29142807 to improve.

Just like as I'm doing.

Worst Writer of the thread here
>>
>>29180341
Will do, thank you.
>>
>>29180341
With the exception of the clop/horsefucking guide, because, man, what a load of nonsense there is in it.
>>
>>29180439
Shit. I messed that up. Let me fix that.
>>
>>29180292
Yes continue
>>
>>29180292
I will also censor other things that Anons may insert their own variants with. They should not affect the story.

" Doug and Jen , but.. Look, uh.. Applejack. There's no reason to get them involved."

>She looks interested now that you've said a complete sentence (aside from your expletive earlier), moreso since you gave her something to work with. When you say the last part, though, she narrows her eyes the slightest bit, and you instantly regret saying that. You sound like your hand caught in the cookie jar.

>"An' that would be..?"

>You take a deep breath.
"Because I'm twenty-three, and calling my mom and dad is goddamned ridiculous."

>Applejack stares at you long and hard for a time. She adjusts her pose so that her chin sits in the frog of her hoof. In this time, you adjust so that you're sitting on your ass with your legs splayed out, hooves sitting in front of you like a dog on this bed. You experimentally knead your hooves at the comforter that once covered you, a poofy plaid thing, in silence.
>Finally, she sits up from her chair onto all fours.
>"Well.. Ah've got to check on a few things. In the meantime, though, what should ponies call ya?"

>Your head thinks of nicknames and placeholders from videogames. You imagine a horse calling you Mobius 1 or Vault Dweller, and it tickles your funnybone. You opt for what you feel is a more clever pseudonym.
"Anonymous, Anon for short."

>"Anon. Huh. Awright, Anon, I'll be doin' this and that. One of mah friends should be comin' by, an' she'll help us sort this sitcheation out. Make yerself at home, an' holler if you need anythin', okay?"

"..Okay."

>She smiles, then slips out the door, shutting it. You're left alone on the bed, as a smaller-than-average horse. A horse that is also green, which you find very strange. Then again, there was a yellow one, so maybe that sort of color is.. okay?
>>
>>29180292
>colt
Get out.
>>
>>29180515
>Thinking Anon's really a colt even though the author has everything else pointing towards filly.
Get out.
>>
Nyx and Anonfilly are 'best friends'
>>
>anonfilly hits puberty
>gets thicc
>garners the attention of every budding colt and some of the creepy older stallions
>anonfilly turns down all the guys because he isnt used to the idea of getting dicked
>none of the other girls like him because they're either jealous or scared of him
>>
>>29180555
Fuck off
>>
>>29180571
No, fuckING
>>
File: apl.png (434KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
apl.png
434KB, 1024x576px
>>29180453
>You are Applejack.
>You are a twenty-two year old earth pony, whose entire schedule was thrown off by the weight of somepony else on your covers while you were sleeping last night.
>Your initial response was to give them a good buck, but when you turned on the lights, it wasn't some miscreant rabble-rouser. It was a precious little green filly, curled up and snoozing as innocent as could be.
>So, saving your questions for later, you tucked her in and slept on the couch. You thought after you would question her in the morning, you could settle this oddness once and for all.
>Instead, you got a young mare of about six or seven pointedly tell her that she was just about as old as you, but not before she told you that 'she' was a 'he'.
>You gave her the benefit of the doubt - it wasn't like you were searching for a twig and berries last night. But then, she splayed back, and.. well, she was definitely a 'she'.
>But the worst part wasn't the fact that what she said wasn't true, or that you didn't even know this Anon's name - it was the conviction she said it with, the firm matter-of-factness that came with a know-it-all, like you about farming, Rainbow Dash with flying, and Twilight about.. well, plum near anything. You had a pretty good bead on when somepony was bluffing, but it looked like Anon was telling you the honest truth. This would mean one of two things:

>1. It's a bit more complicated.
>2. Anon was a VERY good liar.

>You did a good job bringing up your younger sister, but she wasn't THAT troublesome of a filly - didn't have to deal with her lying much at all. You also might've been an Element of Harmony, but you were a farmer first and foremost. If something big was up, you would need your friends to figure this out. You didn't need to go mussin' with a little liar, a stallion in a filly's body, or one-a them trannies.
>..Could you be a tranny that young? You'll ask Twilight.

>>29180515
>
>>
>>29180571
Anonfilly and Anoncolt are /friends/.
>>
>>29180580
>You are Anon again.
>You started to crawl around the bed, then began to try and walk like you saw Applejack did ever so briefly. You get enough of a hang of it to be passable, but you weren't entering any races soon.
>You made your way over to a window adjacent to the bed, standing up on your hindlegs and resting your front hooves on the windowsil. Now stable, you peer outside.
>Snow blankets the sprawling landscape outside, and flakes still fall from a cloudy sky. You see hills roaming into the distance with legions of trees all around, their breadth encompassed with white. You see a wagon against a fence, both of them overcome with the slush of Winter. You guess it's six to eight inches of snow - you were by no means an expert on the stuff. All of this is far below you - you're on a second floor, you wager.
>You guess your reference is very off, considering your scale. You presume you're about horse-child-size, which is comparable to child-sized here. The bed looks gargantuan to you, but it probably isn't anything special. Speaking of the furniture here, everything seems really solidly built, and you wonder if it was handmade. Hoofmade? Whomever the carpenter was, you commend them. Lord knows you've seen enough apartments with problems in the cities you've been in.
>You lean more against the window, pressing one of your hooves against it. It feels kind of like if your palm was hard, and the rest of your leg like it was the top of your hand transitioning to your forearm in how sensitive it is. Your breath is hot against the window, and it fogs up immediately. It must be pretty cold outside.

>You've woken up in some pretty interesting places after your naps. Once, you recall falling asleep on a traincar home and woke up in the border of another state, with no one around and very little battery on your phone. It was a struggle to find an outlet to charge it and turn on GPS, find out where you were and call for a ride home.
>>
>>29180840
I like this Anon, good story.
>>
>>29180558
We're not /thiccgen/ gtfo
>>
>>29178116
Leave my thread.
Anonfilly general is fetish friendly.
>>
>>29180915
>friendly fire
try reading next time
>>
>>29180915
cock vore bait is anonfilly's only purpose in life
>>
>>29180840
Good stuff
>>
>>29180929
Fuck killing myself I've betrayed my people.
>>
>>29180840
>It's probably why you're still shaken up, but a lot calmer than you could've been. You climb down from the windowsil wondering about this Apple Acres you're in, and one of your hooves reach down your side subconsciously, feeling for a pocket. Predictably, you have none.
>It now hits you that you are a *naked* green horse. Your tail swats against you in front, and you grasp at it with your hooves with the same intinctual movements.
>No clothes, no pockets.
>No pockets, no phone. A part of you feels stupid, assuming you could just flick on a newsfeed, GPS and call your way out of here. You don't think your rounded limb is made for pressing buttons that small, even if you did - it'd be like punching a keyboard.. Not to mention your ears. You reach up and feel at them - oh, they're soft. Facing sort of forward, too. Talking on the phone would be hard with a horse face.
>You also lack everything else normally in your pockets. No ID, no debit card, no pocket-knife, no glasses-repair kit..

>...!

>You don't have your glasses. But.. you see fine. Really good, actually. You scramble back up to the windowsil and look outside once more, but with a pointed difference in mind. You focus on that wagon far in the distance, and.. Yes, you see every outline, no ridiculous blur that you're used to. You can see perfectly!
>You find a grin on your face. No, you didn't have anything else, but 20/20 vision?

"Fuck yeah! This is awesome!"

>>29180896
>>29180945
Thanks, guys. Brb for a little bit, gonna help my lady cook something.
>>
>>29180977
more please, you are very good.

also dubbs checked
>>
>>29169102
Loved it
>>
File: 1482375519494.png (192KB, 854x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1482375519494.png
192KB, 854x1131px
Cutie.
>>
File: apl_2_electric_scootaloo.png (377KB, 1600x2768px) Image search: [Google]
apl_2_electric_scootaloo.png
377KB, 1600x2768px
>>29180977
>You hear movement past your room, not the way Applejack went. Then again, you wouldn't know for sure without exploring. You make your way from the windowsil to the edge of the bed and hop down - finding your hooves to be excellent landing gear, as well as getting a weird urge to hop up and down from everything you can. You shelve that desire when you get to the door, standing on your hindlegs and preparing to struggle with both hooves.
>Instead, your hoof catches the doorknob, and it turns surprisingly easily. Huh.
>You suppose that in a world presumably full of horses, their hooves would be great at opening doors.
>On all fours again, you peer down a hallway to your left. There's an open door on the right where you can spot a sink, but there's no light there. On the left down this hallway, there's a door with some light peeking out from under it. You waltz on over, and rap on it a few times with your hoof.
>There's a scramble of hooves, and it opens wide. A yellow pony stands before you at eye level with big, orange eyes. She's got this red mane, and you think her mane looks really crazy in back before you realize it's a big pink bow. It's kind of adorable, especially when she gives you the biggest grin you've ever seen on anything ever.

>"Well howdy there, Anon! Ah'm Applebloom. It's nice to meet'cha!"
>She sticks her hoof out at you. With no shortage of confusion, you bump your hoof against her outstretched one.

"Hi. How did you know my name?"

>"The walls're not that thick, and ah had my ear pressed to the wall when mah big sis was talkin' to ya." That smile dims a little bit as she looks down, scuffing a hoof at the floor. "Um.. Y'shouldn't swear."

>..Were it any other adult or pony-adult, you would have given them a hearty "fuck off", but kids is where you draw the line. You just nod at her.
"So.. You live here, I take it?"

>"Yup! Lived here all mah life. Where're you from?"
>>
>>29179097
Cancer and a half.
>>
>>29169102
Would've been funnier if when Anon woke up Twilight was there laughing at him and deciding to keep him like this for awhile.
>>
>>29181429
>not wanting to be sexually humiliated as a little filly
>>
>>29181599
Too much spelling mistakes. I will forsake the dubs and repost.
>>
File: questionbutt.png (179KB, 791x1010px) Image search: [Google]
questionbutt.png
179KB, 791x1010px
Done for the night with this post. I'll come back if this thread's still up, if not the next one.

>>29181409
“Manhatten.”

>”Manehatten?!” She sits on her haunches and claps her front hooves. “Mah cousin Babs lives there! Y’all ever met her? Cola brown, red hair, scissors fer a cutie mark?”

“No, I’ve never met.. Uh, any pony like that. Or any ponies besides you guys, for that matter.”

>Appleblook gives you a queer look, cocking her head. The bow cocks with her.
>”..Yer kiddin’, right? How could’ja live in Manehatten without ever seein’ anypony?

“...I don’t get out much?”
>This pony seems to know what Manhatten is, and it’s true - you aren’t really that outdoorsy. You think you would’ve known about ponies walking the streets, though. You rub one of your hooves at your head abashedly.

>”Yeah.. Well, is that where you were last? How did’ja get all the way down here?”
“I.. can’t say. I just sort of woke up here. Is Manhatten far from here?”

>Applebloom blows a raspberry, scrunching up her face a little. “Hay yeah. It’s waaay Northeast. We’re all the way in Ponyville, Anon.”

>Ponyville.
>Ponies have been walking the streets, and have colonized a fucking *town*, and you’re just hearing about it.
>Alright.

>You here some movement behind you. You turn to see Applejack peeking from a flight of stairs, beckoning you over.
>“Over here, Anon. Twilight’s here, so we’re gonna have a talk with ‘im. Applebloom, stay in yer room ‘til we’re done, awright?”

>”Mmkay. Don’t let her go without sayin’ goodbye, though.”

>” ‘He’, Applebloom. Anon’s a ‘he’.”

>Applebloom blinks, then gives you a once-over. “Um, are y-”

>”Yes, ah’m sure. Now skedaddle.”

>You leave the nice little horse to go to her room, and meander after the orange one down the stairs. Stairs are scary when you’re going down them with your face in front of you, but you manage after the first few steps.
>>
>>29181620
>Stairs are scary when you’re going down them with your face in front of you, but you manage after the first few steps.

Huh, yeah, that actually does sound shitty
>>
>>29181620
>Anon with some actual character traits instead of ultra-generic stand-in
>Applemom
I'm looking forward to more.
>>
File: 1454140680728.jpg (311KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1454140680728.jpg
311KB, 768x1280px
>>
File: 1455687119943.jpg (91KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1455687119943.jpg
91KB, 500x360px
>>29184233
>>
>>29181620
please continue
>>
>>29180049
i masturbated to it but i had to suppress my laughter over the overuse of the word humiliation to do so
>>
A little late-night update. I look forward to picking this up in the daylight.

>>29181620
>Much as you expect, there is more plain wooden furniture - An old sofa, a wooden bookcase, pictures of other ponies on the walls and that sort of thing. Sitting on the sofa is not one, but two new ponies.

>The first one is big and red, and you’ve suddenly got a hankering for cinnamon gum. He’s got got a dirty blonde mane, and his entire body looks a little damp. He’s at least three times as big as you, and he looks *ripped*. All that energy seems to be going to, however, is just dabbing at his damp face and coat with a towel to dry off from the melted snow.

>Next to him is something of a spectacle - You thought you were gonna stick out like a sore thumb being green, right? There’s a purple pony that looks about the same size as Applejack, maybe a teensy bit bigger, sitting next to the red one. Behind her, a set of wings are sticking out at half-mast. On her head, sticking out from a navy blue librarian cut with this punk streak of pink is a horn. In short, out of all of the ponies you’ve met so far, she takes the cake in being the most unbelievable. Still, she smiles at you, and you bite back the urge to call her out on how preposterous she looks.
>Applejack clears her throat as she sits next to you, a hoof patting at your back with a little too much oomph. You stumble just a little.
>”Twi, this here’s Anonymous. Or, well, we’re callin’ him that until we figger out his actual name. Anon, this is Twilight, but y’all probably already know that.”

>You blink up at the orange horse, shirking away from her whole hoof-pat thing.
“Whyyy would I know that?”

>There’s a pregnant pause after you say that. Big Red is unreadable, the Twilight seems to be trying to read you, and AJ is somewhere between baffled and perplexed. She stumbles a minute.
>” ‘Cause.. Everypony knows the princesses?”
>>
>>29180555
trips demands art or green
>>
File: 1480617535963.png (86KB, 1200x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1480617535963.png
86KB, 1200x1300px
>>29185143
the gods have gifted us write fags!
praise the write fag gods!
btw awesome green
>>
>>29185534
nice
>>
>>29168433
Does anyone have story about anon fuck anonfilly?
>>
>>29186703
I think there is one like that in the stories doc in OP.
>>
>>29168433
Are there any anoncolt threads where he gets /ss/'d?
>>
>>29186733
>tfw anonfilly won't call you a faggot while fucking her/him like a bitch
>>
File: 1481303557163.png (862KB, 1522x1257px) Image search: [Google]
1481303557163.png
862KB, 1522x1257px
I wish we had a pic of Anon carrying Anonfilly around like pic related. Drawfag please.
>>
>>29186734
and by threads i mean stories.
>>
Is fauvra here or whoever runs the google doc?
>>
>>29186734
I want Anoncolt to get /ss/'d by an older nyx
>>
>>29187306
fuck off
>>
>>29187312
>Not liking /ss/

You fuck off.
>>
>>29187299
I always have a tab open, but I don't really read every single post. I've usually got some other things going on. What do you need?
>>
>>29187306
>older nyx

but why

she is 1000 or something years old, is physically stronger, more magically gifted and more persuasive than Anoncolt. Same "age" /ss/
>>
File: iwannadie.png (708KB, 1522x1257px) Image search: [Google]
iwannadie.png
708KB, 1522x1257px
>>29186762
here ya go anon
>>
>>29188435
You make your ancestors proud son.
>>
>>29188435
needs shading and the hair is too dark, otherwise top lel.
Also s(he) should be calling the other anon a faget
>>
>>29188435
Should be nyx and anonfilly on anon's belt
>>
>>29188435
Ha, nice. Although, I agree with this Anon >>29188479
>>
>>29188435
>more shitty edits and recolors
Die.
>>
>>29188510
fuck off
>>
>>29188435
a cute

Also, gave me an idea
based on my best friend, the idiot

>anon and his friend both end up in equestria
>the first pony they meet is twilight who panic attacks anon, who us turned into a filly
>friend explains what happened while anon flips shit
>idiot friend charms every female in ponyville, sleeps with half
>anon begrudgingly agrees to play wingman
>the two entertain the idea of fugg
>>
>>29188634
>the two entertain the idea of fugg
gay
>>
File: apl_smash.png (142KB, 966x828px) Image search: [Google]
apl_smash.png
142KB, 966x828px
>>29185143
“I don’t. Why would you bring a *princess* to deal with some lost dude?”
>You’re a little anxious about talking with apparent royalty, even if it’s a big purple thing from your imagination. Still, you address her.
“Don’t you have more important stuff to do? I mean, I’m grateful for anybody willing to help, but-”

>You see Twilight glance away in what looks like embarrassment when you feel a hoof pat your back again, softer this time.
>”Settle down, sugarcube. Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth, awright? Twi’s my friend, and she’s always willin’ to help out a pony in need.”

“That’s actually what’s bugging me the most..”
>You turn to face Applejack, raising both of your hooves in front of you and pressing the tips of them together.
“Why am I a pony?”

>Again, there’s that silence. This time, Applejack scrunches her brows a little and Costanzas at you, one of her big hooves bumping at both of yours.
>” ‘Cause yer mom and dad were, ya goofball. Speakin’ of, we really should be tryin’ to get a hold o-”

>You push at her hoof stubbornly.
“No no no, Apple. My parents -weren’t- ponies, and neither am I.”

>All at once, AJ flashes her exasperation at the ceiling, slapping a hoof against her scalp.
>”Consarn it, Anon! Ah can plainly *see* ya’ll are a pony. Ah can deal with not knowin’ yer name, how ya got here, or even yer.. Yer business, but yer tellin’ me y’ain’t a *pony* neither? This hooey is really startin’ ta tick me off.”

>Twilight frowns at her. “AJ-”

>”No, Twi, ahm riled. D’ya know what I’d do if Applebloom kept on spoutin’ lies like that?”
>She waves a hoof upstairs, fuming.
>”Why, ah’d tan her hide!”

>You’re getting a little steamed, yourself. You stomp your front hooves.
“I’m telling the truth, you ass!”

>”Whoa,” The red one pipes up, his drawl as long as he is fuckoff huge. “Ladies, there ain’t no need to-”

>AJ’s nostrils flare. ”Oh yeah, ya lil’ brat? What’re you, then?!”

“I’m a HUMAN!”
>>
File: hmmmmmmm.jpg (14KB, 350x371px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmm.jpg
14KB, 350x371px
>>29188634
green when?
>>
File: 1482979401414.png (45KB, 202x202px) Image search: [Google]
1482979401414.png
45KB, 202x202px
>>29188702
>“I’m telling the truth, you ass!”
>“I’m a HUMAN!”
fuck you Applejack will you please be the mom in this green?
>>
>>29188706

Possibly later tonight? Dont get excited. Only have a rough idea. Might just wing it and make it up on the run
>>
File: 1482560117583.png (288KB, 1365x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1482560117583.png
288KB, 1365x1570px
>>29188702
>You stomp your front hooves
Aww. She's cute when she's angry.
>>
>>29188735
Heh, I was just thinking this when I posted.

>>29188702
>Applejack takes a deep breath, and her mouth opens at you. The world gets covered in this weird purple-magenta filter, and for a second you’re absolutely certain Applejack fucking Dragonshouted at you.
>When she stops immediately after and looks just as surprised as you, you see her muzzle scrunch and she glares at Twilight. You follow her gaze, and you see that her horn’s glowing through your own purpley haze. The princess frowns at you and Applejack, stopping to focus on the bigger pony. The glow around her fades, and you hear the orange mare once again.

>”Twi-”

>”Applejack, what she’s saying makes sense.”

>”What? How?”

>Twilight points a hoof at you, and as an afterthought, her horn’s glow fades entirely. “Alright, let’s review. How did Anon get here?”

“I already said, I don’t know!”

>”Anon,” Twilight says with some pronounced restraint, looking at you. “You’re yelling. I’m on your side, okay?. Hay, we’re all on your side. So-”
>She takes a deep breath, putting a hoof against her chest. Twilight then extends it out, exhaling slowly.

>She.. Has a point. You didn’t even notice until the quiet that your chest is heaving, and your adrenaline is pumping from even a few seconds of raising your voice. Begrudgingly, you sit on your haunches and repeat her movement.
>In…
>... Out.

>”Thank you. Now, she-”

>”He,” AJ corrects. You’re a little upset with her, but you’re grateful for that much.

>”He doesn’t know how he got here, but he ended up in your bed. Was the bed cold or wet when you woke up? From snow,” She hastily adds. Applejack shakes her head in the negative. “So, how does a foal end up in the middle of Apple Acres in Winter without being bundled up, much less covered in slush?”
>>
>>29188435
>>29188479
>>29188501
>>29188510
Original artist here. I can fix it for you, hold tight.
>>
>>29188435
>>29188510
This
Im telling to the original artist.
This thread will get prunned, deleted, saged, reported, to the trash, back again and then it will fade into the void.
>>
>>29168433
I want to shave her head bald.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (727KB, 1522x1257px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
727KB, 1522x1257px
>>29189038
>>29189198
>>29189202
Well fuck. I'm not fully awake it seems. Here's the right version without the green on the side. I'll delete these posts in a second.
>>
Small update. Going out to eat. I'll do an update or two when I get back.

>>29188895
>”Ah was wonderin’ that,” Big red pipes up, scritching his chin. “Ah wouldn’t see much after snowfall this mornin’, but there ain’t any tracks to the house.”

“So..?”

>”So, you might’ve been teleported,” The purple pony states.

“Oh, of course.”

>All three adults give you a reproachful look for your tone, but Twilight continues, “He doesn’t know what telekinesis is, which makes me guess - Do you believe in magic, Anon?”

“In a young girl’s heart.. Hah, but seriously, no. Should I?”

>Twilight claps her hooves together, taking a second to give you a discerning look before going back to AJ. The more Applejack hears, she looks less mad - in fact, her ears are twitching down a little.
>”When I went through the Crystal Mirror, the world was full of humans. Humans that didn’t believe in magic. A human that could wake up someplace they’ve never been, afraid and tired.”

>”...shoot.”
>Applejack blows some air, closing her eyes and shaking her head.
>”Now ah really do feel like a butt. Ah’m sorry, Anon. It just seems a bit far-fetched to me.”

>”It’s the most reasonable thing I can think of,” Twilight insists, rubbing at her chin in thought. “It even explains why you’re a pony. No idea why it would make you a filly, though..”

“W-what? I already told you, I’m a guy!”

>”...Macintosh, could you excuse us a minute?”
>>
File: 1478329308769.png (75KB, 538x650px) Image search: [Google]
1478329308769.png
75KB, 538x650px
>>29189219
This is amazing.
>>
>>29172535
I take great pleasure in the fact that this picture I commisioned now stands as an example of filly cuteness. I guess if have to send you a picture of the pillow I will get and the plushie once they are finished.
>>
File: 1467691714155.png (273KB, 1458x1521px) Image search: [Google]
1467691714155.png
273KB, 1458x1521px
>>29190193
You're getting an Anonfilly plushie?

I want one.
>>
>>29190212
Yea, but it will probably take at least 3 months until its finished. If I want a 80 cm one I guess I'll have to have some patience
>>
File: 1476740616036.png (74KB, 504x590px) Image search: [Google]
1476740616036.png
74KB, 504x590px
>>29190244
Now you can live the dream of cuddling your very own Anonfilly.
>>
File: Anonfilly Truth.png (251KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly Truth.png
251KB, 1280x1024px
>>
File: 2OFUbA1.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
2OFUbA1.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>29189613
>“In a young girl’s heart.. Hah, but seriously, no. Should I?”
good stuff
>>
File: foundafilly.png (145KB, 726x989px) Image search: [Google]
foundafilly.png
145KB, 726x989px
Hey guys, look what I found!
>>
>>29192186
Can you >rape it?
>>
>>29192186
>Please God, kill me now.
>>
>>29192186
Aww, give her a little doggy bed to sleep in.
>>
>>29173260
>You finally hear the bell’s sound announcing the end of class
>The rest of the students prepare to left the classroom and while some of them are accompanied by their parents or siblings, others go to their home alone
>You save your stuff in your backpack then you go outside
>Suddenly your father arrives in front of you
>He’s sweating, and looks disheveled and tired
“Dad! Are you OK? What happened?”
>”I spent the entire morning filling the adoption paperwork. I had to go to the Town Hall, to the Ponice Station and finally to the Vital Records Office. Then I saw the time and I was looking the school for a while”. He pauses to take a deep breath “Now all we have to do is going to an interview to end with the formalities”
“Wait dad, you look too tired. Don’t you want take a break before continuing?” you ask
>”Are you sure?”
“Yes Dad, maybe go for some lunch?”
>>
>>29192504
>”Good idea, I haven’t eaten anything since breakfast”, he touches his chin and then raises his hoof “I know a good place to eat, let’s go”.
>You follow him and after a short walk you arrive to a small, strange-looking coffeeshop. It’s like a ginger house from an old fairy tale. The inside looks a bit bigger than the outside, it has a counter with some desserts, and the rest of the establishment has tables with seats. You can smell the pastry and tea scent in the air.
>Your dad takes a table and both of you sit there; there’s a newspaper on the table
>”What would you like to eat?” he asks you while looking at the menu
“Mmm… I don’t know, what about a cup of coffee?”
>”What? Are you sure?” he inquires you
“Is it too much?”
>”No, no, but I think you should get more than just coffee”
“Maybe a piece of strawberry cake too, then” you grin
>”Excellent idea, I’ll order the same”
>After a while a light blue mare with a kitchen apron comes near you
>>
>>29192511
>”Oh, hi Time, what would you like to order?” she announces
>”Hello Miss Cake, I would like to order two cups of coffee and two pieces of strawberry cake please. How are the children, by the way?”
>”Pretty good, I’ll bring your order in a few minutes” she answers and then she goes to the kitchen
“Old friend?” you remark
>“Yes, I fixed her Mercurian 870 a couple of times”
>You stare at him in doubt “Her what?”
>He points at an old clock glass, it looks very vintage. It has Roman numbers and it’s full of golden gears
>”That little naughty thing gave me some headaches, it has the peculiarity that every three years or so, it goes backward and I have to fix it”
”Oh, I see. So do you work fixing clocks. But the teacher said that you gave science lessons to the class”
>”Yes, I have a doctorate in Quantum Physics”
“Whaaat? You’re a genius scientist? Can you travel in time and such?”
>Oh crap, that sounded so retarded, I shouldn’t read so many comic books
>>
>>29192516
>He laughs a bit “No, at least for now” he touches his chin “I’m making some freelance research for the moment”
>”Sounds pretty cool” You comment
>Suddenly something catches your attention, in a shelving there’s a pair of binoculars, a camouflage hat and a small pink thing behind while your dad reads the newspaper
“Dad, I think someone it’s observing us” you whisper to your dad while you point with your eyes at the possible spy
>He puts the newspaper on the table ”That? It’s just Pinkie Pie.” and he waves at her “Hi Pinkie!”
>Pinkie shouts “Abort mission! I repeat abort mission!” and she runs to the kitchen
“She was trying to steal your secrets? We should escape from the city and get new identities!” you scoff with an ironic tone and moving your eyes from side to side
>Dad returns to his newspaper ”Don’t worry, I’ve known her from a long time and I know she’s a good mare. A little weird, but not dangerous”
>>
>>29192521
“I know, I was being sarcastic… She doesn’t scare me anymore” you claim with a smug face
>”Hey amigo how are you doing?” asks a familiar voice but with an exaggerated formal accent
>Gasp!
>You look behind and it’s Pinkie with a big moustache, a monocle and a topper
>Where did she come from?
>Decided to follow her game to see where she wants to go, you cock your eyebrow at her “Pretty good, mister...”
>”My name is… hmmm… Totallynot Pinkie! Yes, that, I have a question, what do you think about clowns?”
“Clowns?... They gave me chills”
>”Oh, interesting” and she takes a small notebook and a pencil from her hair and writes in it.
>Miss Cake comes with the order and she looks at not-pinkie “Pinkie, we need a little help in the kitchen, would you mind to go?”
>”Pinkie? I don’t know any mare with that name. But I’m sure she’s the funnier gal in the town” and she winks at Miss Cake
>”Ok… but if you see her, told her that we really need her”
>>
>>29192526
>”Oh, look at the time” and she look at his wrist “I need to go! Goodbyyeee~”
>That was a bit stupid, yet you can’t help it but giggle at her silliness
>”I didn’t notice you had company... family?” Says Miss Cake while petting your mane
>“Pretty much, she’s my daughter.”
>Her eyes open widely “I didn’t expect you to adopt a child, but she looks so cute that I can understand”, and then she pinch your cheeks
>”I can’t explain why, but I felt like I had to”
>>
>>29189219
thx waifu for making the board just a little better.
>>
File: idk.png (18KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
idk.png
18KB, 250x167px
So I'm currently editing Snekfilly so I can complete it. Can I post it from the beginning here? I won't post until I have a decent bit of new content.
>>
>>29192663
Wow that's a lot of grammar mistakes. And missing scenes... And awkward dialogue.. Honestly it's been so long since I typed this it's like editing someone elses work
>>
>>29187430
could you remove my stories under frozenraine from the doc? Thanks.
>>
>>29193092
r.i.p
>>
>>29192186
QT
>>
>>29192663
I'd eat that burrito
>>
>>29192532
I love your stuff zen. You make me cum bricks
>>
>>29189613
>”...Macintosh, could you excuse us a minute?”

Now is the moment for some awkward explanations and lot of freakout.
>>
File: perpetual_apl.png (198KB, 900x567px) Image search: [Google]
perpetual_apl.png
198KB, 900x567px
It was storming like crazy last night, couldn't post anything. Today will be the day of the Apple - y'all have been warned.

>>29189613
>Big red lifts up, then paces past you up the stairs. You watch him depart before your gaze flickers between the orange mare to the purple one. Twilight looks deep in thought before she makes a motion with her hoof at Applejack. Unsurely, she turns away from you as Twilight does.

>”Anon,” The princess says, “I want you to.. Check yourself. Is everything as you remember it, as a male?”

>You swallow. Admittedly, you haven’t actually looked. Besides the obvious signs of gender that you’ve done your best not to stare at, you don’t exactly have a large frame of reference as to what features are masculine or feminine for a horse. Your voice has been bizarrely high-pitched, though.. No matter the truth, this body is not yours - whatever truth you reveal will be false. Still, it’s necessary to see it. You hear your heartbeat thrum in your ears as tentatively, you bow your legs out. You count to three, then look down. Immediately, your face feels warm as you get the surreal sensation of staring at someone else’s privates.

>Between your awkward green hindlegs is what would make a mare a mare. Your hindlegs immediately push together, a burning in your cheeks as you look up. There’s a tremor in your voice that makes both of their ears twitch and Applejack’s tilt down.

“..N-no.. It’s, it’s not there. I’m - I’m a girl now..?”
>>
>>29192663
Yes.
I always wanted that one to continue, its nice to have someone other than Twi play mom.
>>
>>29193953
>Your entire face burns, and there’s this growing chill spreading from your core. Your own hooves wrap around your midsection as your stomach turns at the thought. It isn’t so much that the thought of being female is revolting, per se, but you’ve had enough changes of identity today that would be jarring to anyone. You look down at those four green hooves as a few errant curls of black hang on the edge of your vision. It’s the thought that follows that really emphasizes how little you know and how little you can really do about the situation as a female child of another species:
>You’re certain that you weren’t always green, but for the life of you, you can’t remember if your hair was always black.

”This.. This is too fucking much..”

>Why are you here? Why are you this? Why do you know you were something, someone else but you can’t recall your own name?

>”Anon, deep breaths. We can figure this out, okay?”

>You feel gravity shift as you’re being lifted by a large orange hoof. One of them wipes across your eyes - you were crying again, didn’t even notice. You don’t resist, sinking forward and pressing one of your cheeks against her chest. You can sort of hear her heartbeat, but not as well as if your ears were on the side of your head.. More a testament to how strong her heart is than a pony’s sense of hearing, you think. You breathe very deeply and slowly, trying to regain a sense of calm.
>You have several of these ponies willing to help you. One of them is apparently royalty, and has control over magic on top of that. You’re in good.. Hooves. You hope.

>”There, there.. It’ll be alright, sugarcube. C’mon - let’s go have somethin’ to eat, yeah? Y’all must be famished.
>>
>>29192186
I want to be that filly and be held like that.
>>
File: f99.gif (816KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
f99.gif
816KB, 400x398px
>>29193953
>“..N-no.. It’s, it’s not there. I’m - I’m a girl now..?”
I don't why but I lost my sides at this
>>
>>29193996
I thought about rewriting that line like five times because it felt overdone. One of the possible alternatives was this.

>Applejack's response is so sudden and dry, it catches you offguard.
>"No, dummy. You're an apple."
>She then lifts your stunned self, takes you into the kitchen and sets you in a wicker basket full of apples.
>"Well, we're done here, Twilight! Thank y'kindly for stoppin' by!

APPLE END

>>29193958
>You remain silent as you’re lifted higher, draped carefully across Applejack’s upper back. Your eyes pass over more decor. You spy a few picture frames that feature Applejack, Applebloom, Macintosh and an elderly-looking green pony. In a few of them, there’s a yellow one with a cowboy hat, and a few with Applejack and a group of other ponies that you doubletake at. Twilight is in a lot of these group shots, and they’re all brightly colored as she is.

>...They all look really happy. You consider that you haven’t been really counting your blessings here - Not only did these ponies go to find help immediately, but Applejack went to someone of authority first and foremost. You got a full night’s sleep (which still feels incredibly strange for you), what truths you remember were validated, and as you’re gently settled into a homely wooden dining chair, you note that you will be served breakfast shortly. It could be a lot worse.

“..Um.. what do ponies eat?”
>You do not look forward to the thought of dining on a hay bale. Applejack chuckles as she paces to a stove, standing on her hindlegs and turning a burner on with one of her hooves. You watch in fascination as she grabs a long match from a box with her teeth, strikes it against the wood and carefully lights the gas. She then shakes her head rapidly like a dog for a second to put out the match, tossing it in a nearby metal bin.
>>
>”We’re vegetarians, for the most part.” Twilight seats herself next to you at the dining table, seemingly more than happy to answer your questions. “We use animal products like eggs, milk and stuff by themselves or for things like omelettes and cakes. When I was in the human world,” She says a bit shyly with some hooves poking against one another, “I noticed a lot of things we ponies have with cooked hay is meat, where you’re from. Ponies can’t really digest that, though Rainbow Dash told me a lot of pegasus ponies do, which makes me think other ponies can.”

>”Good luck findin’ somepony ‘sides Rainbow Dash willin’ to stuff themselves with fish,” AJ mumbles from the stove. She pauses, snerks, then shakes her head while opening a nearby fridge. “Heheh.. Hey Twi, imagine Rares with a big ol’ salmon hangin’ out her mouth.”

>Next to you, Twilight raspberries and goes into a gigglefit. She directs you to one of the photos you were looking at earlier. “The white one, Rarity. She’s one of our best friends,” She explains helpfully through her mirth. “But she’s very..”

>”Fancy?”

>”Posh?”

>”Frou-frou?”

>”Elegant?”

>”Uptight?”

>”Heh, a little. She’s the spirit of generosity in the flesh though, Applejack.” Twilight winks. “I bet if you asked nicely, she’d gladly share her trout with you.”

>AJ guffaws around an egg between her teeth that she’s cracking against the stove, and both of the ladies go into a laughing fit. You do not know what to make of these horse jokes. The sound of the stove sizzling makes you think twice about distracting Applejack while she’s cooking, so you turn your attention to Twilight.

“I appreciate you coming down to help me out, Princess Twilight. Thank you.”

>”Oh, just call me Twilight.” She smiles at you, then rests a chin in her hoof as her gears begin to turn. “So, you can’t recall anything leading up to your coming here at all, Anon?”
>>
>>29193092
Sad to see them go. Are you planning any rewites or are they just gone for good?
>>
>>29194354
>Merely asking while being Anonymous is enough to convince the one running the google doc to remove stories
How do you even know for certain he is who he claims to be?
>>
>>29194418
I checked the links, both the stories were set to private anyways.
>>
File: 1467509887438.png (557KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1467509887438.png
557KB, 960x1280px
>>29195229
FOUND YOU
>>
>>29194513
...Sooo... Okay, I want some info here, please.

Was there something wrong or really bad with the stories he removed? I'd go and read them myself to see what the stories were about, but it's gone now.

Does this mean that if someone might get in the mood to read some old Anonfilly stories, then they had better made sure to have it all downloaded on their computer?
>>
File: 1483482491365.png (225KB, 1750x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1483482491365.png
225KB, 1750x1700px
>>
File: 1483488809578.png (238KB, 1750x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1483488809578.png
238KB, 1750x1700px
>>
>>29195296
No idea, unfortunately. I would have gone over them quickly if they weren't removed. Only reason I did actually remove the links was because they were dead.

>Does this mean that if someone might get in the mood to read some old Anonfilly stories, then they had better made sure to have it all downloaded on their computer?
I suppose that could be the case. Pastebin also removes "inactive" pastes if they don't get any hits for a certain amount of time and if the user who posted them isn't premium. I didn't think to archive any stories just because there are a lot of either on going or unfinished stories. I have a very select few stories from here and /ptfg/ saved on my computer, but those are just the ones I was most interested in and didn't want to lose.
>>
>>29195392
Well, the Desu Archives still exist if anyone actually wants to go and search for the stories.
>>
>>29195331
I will use her chestfluff to warm my hands.
>>
There's any story about femanon to filly?
>>
>>29195543
No, that'd kinda ruin the premise a bit. There are also no stories about it here. You'd probably be better off going to the tf thread
>>
>>29195543
One guy did it but give up because theres no point on it.
>>
File: 1481131366675.png (440KB, 2014x1919px) Image search: [Google]
1481131366675.png
440KB, 2014x1919px
>>
File: 1449025728629.jpg (171KB, 755x895px) Image search: [Google]
1449025728629.jpg
171KB, 755x895px
>>29196791
>anonfilly doesnt like being called cute
>only because he hasnt fully accepted his fate as the filly
>a large part of him is wishing, hoping, so sure that this is all a dream
>even in ponyville, he tries to be as masculine as possible
>he doesnt play with the colts, tries to talk to all the adults instead
>but they all just see him as a filly
>just a cute, green little filly
>when on the inside, it's the soul of a defeated man
>a man slowly losing hope, his sanity, and the idea that he will ever be anything he once was
>>
File: 048.png (20KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
048.png
20KB, 235x235px
>>29196915
>>
>>29197431
>>29196915
this thread in a nutshell. Also Twi bashing
>>
>>29197451
I thought twi bashing was the momlestia thread's thing.
>>
>>29197492
Huh. Maybe I haven't been there recently but I don't recall this.
>>
>>29198177
It's usually something about her being a creeper that wants to use Anon as a way of getting closer to Celestia or Anon being pissed at her hogging all of Celestias time and attention
>>
File: Anonfilly-san.png (99KB, 1522x1751px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly-san.png
99KB, 1522x1751px
Filly is too young to die.
>>
>>29198707
Or sometimes about her being wet for Anon, but he ironically thinks she's an autistic, sweaty sperg.
>>
Bop
>>
>>29168433
>>
>>29192186
Found? Was Anonfilly wandering the streets alone, scavenging for food in garbage cans?
>>
I finished all the editing and am writing the new part. How do fan-fiction authors create so much content?
>>
>>29177383
I'm actually interested in the exact same thing - could you point out which two stories you found? That'd be great!
>>
>>29188634
gonna give this idea a crack

>Man you really need to lay off the booze
>Once again you find yourself having woken up with a searing headache and a memory lacking whatever happened last night
>Hopefully you won't find yourself in some god forsaken place
>Hey you never know maybe you're back in Cuba
>Cuba was nice the last time you guys ended up their
>"Ugggghhhh my fucking head"
>Speaking of which, that's probably Tin right now
>That was just a nickname though, his full name was Incognito
>Yeah you're pretty sure his parents were hippies, or conspiracy theorists
>Not that your parents were any better, your name is Anonymous after all
"Tin? That you?"
>For a while it's silent and you're starting to wonder if his liver finally failed him
>However a heavy breath reassures you he lives to drink another day
>"Anon? Yeah, I... I'm good, I think something's coming back up on me though"
"Jesus man, you've got an iron liver but your stomach can't handle shit"
>"Bite me"
>Chuckling to yourself you sit up straight, with greater difficulty than usual
>Hearing the familiar sound of Tin losing last night's mystery meal worsens your already throbbing head though
"Hey Tin, more hush hush, less upchuck yeah?"
>A croak is all you get as a reply
>"Where are we dude?"
>Cracking your eyes open you're relieved to see it's night time, glancing around you see nothing but bushes of fancy flowers and trees surrounded by walls
"I dunno man, the Botanical Gardens? Whatever, I can't be fucked to tell, my head's killing me"
>"Oh my god dude if you don't stop that stupid voice I'm gonna make that headache way worse"
"The hell are you on about?"
>Giving your voice a thorough clearing you try to focus on talking
"Better?"
>Your eyes snap open when you finally hear it
>Your voice is so high you'd be surprised if you had anything down there
>Turning to Tin you find yourself having to crane your neck up to look at him
"Dude what the hell happened?"
>>
>>29200965
>Turning to you, Tin cracks an eye open only to jump back as soon as he does
"Whoa man slow down, I've never seen you so agile"
>"Dude no, none of that shit, not right now. What the fuck happened to you?"
"What are you on Tin?"
>"I dunno you tell me... dude, look down"
>Giving him a dumbfounded look you glance down to see your hooves
>Wait hooves?
>Doing a double take it's your turn to jump back this time
>Hooves, you have hooves, WHY DO YOU HAVE HOOVES?
>Frantically glancing around yourself you find a tail at the tail end of your ass
>Turning to Tin you try spluttering out something between your heart attack/panic attack combo
"Dude what happened last night!?"
>"How would I know!? You're a horse!?"
"I can see that! Do something!"
>"What am I supposed to do!?"
"Oh sweet lord"
>Feeling the panic attack fully you begin to curl up hoping it'll just wish away whatever this is
>A few minutes pass and nothing happens
>Feeling a hand against your back you jump back again
>Spotting Tin helps you avoid a full freakout though
>Having a drinking buddy has it's blessings
>"Ok dude I don't know what the fuck happened, but let's set things straight"
>You're only able to reply with a small nod
>"Ok so, we went drinking last night, passed out, ended up here-"
"-and I'm a horse"
>"Filly"
"What?"
>"A filly, it's a- a young female pony"
>Hearing this you go wide eyed
>Slowly glancing down between your legs you spot nothing, it's just empty space between your thighs except for what you'd find on a woman according to your science teacher
>Strangely you don't find yourself terrified at this, not sad, not even angry, you're disappointed
>The universe has dicked you over in multiple ways but this is just taking it to a whole new level
>Planting your face into the ground you let out an exasperated groan
"Fuck me"
>"I'll pass but thanks for the offer"
>You can't help but laugh at that
>>
>>29200980
>Feeling slightly better you pull your head out of the ground and try standing yourself up
>Oddly enough it's easier than you thought it would be
"Yeah yeah, yuk it up chuckles. Where the hell are we?"
>Squinting you try to get a better look at your surroundings
>"Dunno, but at least it isn't some back alley this time"
"I guess... maybe Cuba?"
>Your conversation is cut short as you are both blinded by several lights aimed directly at you
>"FREEZE! DON'T MOVE A MUSCLE"
>"Yep that's Cuba"
>Putting your hooves up you end up face planting into the dirt once more
>Getting dragged up you spot Tin getting dog piled by 10 other horses
>Wait horses?
>"Uhhhh sir, we've got a... filly here, what do we do?"
>Glancing at the officer that's holding you, you spot that he to is a horse
"WHAT THE HELL?"
>Being a horse is something you could barely deal with, but other sentient horses is too much for you
>Bringing up one of your feet- hindlegs you're able to land a solid blow to side of the guard's head
>Though he only seems slightly peeved at best
>Turning back to Tin you see him throwing off a few guards as more and more pile on top of him
>Losing the earth beneath you, you whip around to see a pony with a glowing blue horn coming out of his head
>Tin is soon brought up next to you as well
>Walking forward you see that the horse is a white stallion dressed in purple armor
>"Dude, I think that's a unicorn"
"Bravo Sherlock"
>Sighing, a look of utter bewilderment crosses his face
>"Celestia damn it why does something like this have to happen during the congregation."
>"Sir Armor what should we do with these two?"
>Giving an exasperated sigh the horse known as Armor points a hoof to Tin
>"Have that one put in a guarded cell, as for the filly-"
"Actually, haha, funny thing about that is-"
>"I don't have time for excuses you'll come with me and you can both explain whatever, this is, to the princesses"
>>
>>29200991
>Being levitated away, you see Tin being shackled and lead the other way via spears in the back
>After a few minutes of being dragged through an over-sized stable castle you're brought before a pair of double doors
>As the doors open you spot a double bed immediately in front of you, a pink horse with neapolitan ice cream hair laying on it
>Jolting awake the pony whips her head around to face you two
>Going slightly slacked jawed she glances between you and Shining multiple times before finally swallowing the lump in her throat
>"Um Shining honey? What's going on?"
>"Long story"
"Long story"
>Exchanging a sideways glance with "Shining" your attention is brought back to the horse on the bed as she clears her throat
>"Oh right, sorry Cadence but, I found this little gal at the disturbance... along with something else so I reckoned she should stick with you for a while"
>"Oh? Um well, sure, I can look after the little cutie for a while, you go do business"
>"Thanks"
>Being dropped onto the bed you manage to unravel yourself from the heap you landed in and sit up relatively straight
>Looking up at Shining he gives you a small glare
"Can I help you?"
>He gives you a calculating look before speaking
>"Why do I get a strange feeling you're gonna be more trouble than your worth?"
>Shrugging you flop into the bed more in hopes of soothing hangover
>Giving a huff he straightens up and heads for the door
>As he leaves, Cadence, his wife shuffles slightly towards you
>"So little filly, what's your name?"
>These incorrect pronouns are triggering you

That's all I've got right now so let me know what you guys think, if anyone's interested I should have a bit more tomorrow
>>
File: communism.jpg (402KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
communism.jpg
402KB, 1280x768px
>>29201013
Interesting premise, good writing style and I already can tell we got ourselves a winner. More please
>>
>>29200965
>you guys ended up their
Off to a crappy start.
>>
>>29201223
>Caring about greentext grammar
>>
>>29201318
>calling spelling grammar
>>
>>29199421
Anon isn't supposed to have eyes either.
>>
>>29201322
>Understanding the English language in its entirety
>>
>>29201013
This is a pretty interesting setup. Would like to see more.
>>
Where it's the Filly?
>>
>>29202854
idk
>>
File: s-senpai.png (253KB, 721x692px) Image search: [Google]
s-senpai.png
253KB, 721x692px
>>29201013
More please.
>>
File: archaic shitpost.png (99KB, 647x638px) Image search: [Google]
archaic shitpost.png
99KB, 647x638px
>>29202854
Doing some archaic shitposting.
>>
File: 1455117536437.jpg (103KB, 854x737px) Image search: [Google]
1455117536437.jpg
103KB, 854x737px
>>29203651
>>
>Pomf.
>>
>>29203669
>>
>>29204597
Wut?
>>
File: 1455087696050.jpg (33KB, 437x269px) Image search: [Google]
1455087696050.jpg
33KB, 437x269px
I want to be in an Anonfilly cuddle pile. I want six or more of them to keep me warm.
>>
>>29205098
The filly was painting the comic "Loss" which has been a recurring meme here.
>>
>>29205098
Lurk moar, newfag.
>>
>>29200803
One of them was 'Anonfilly vs. Adoption', it has no changes in personality at all.
Well, not really. He gets his mind partially wiped, but in the end its said that memories will come back to him over time.

Second one was 'Anon Filly' by Fauvra and has Anon developing a second personality inside his head. It has multiple endings, I liked Anons one best, just because it rightfully fucks with Twi. One in with they split is ok, but it lacks Twi getting punished. Merge one is very meh, and I didnt read filly wins one.

If you find other ones that have Anon stay Anon in his mind, through the story r just in the end, let me know.
>>
File: MightyMorphinAnon.png (561KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
MightyMorphinAnon.png
561KB, 2048x1024px
>>
It's past your bedtime, filly.

>>29194328
>You look down at the table and begin fidgeting with your hooves.
“I remember some stuff, but there’s this sporadic gap between what I do and don’t recall.. I don’t know my name, but I know my parents’. I remember places I’ve lived, friends I’ve had, books I’ve read..”

>”What can you recall about you, specifically?”

>”He said he was in his twenties earlier,” AJ pipes up around a mouthful of spatula. You nod your affirmation, looking down at one of your hooves that belong to something more in the single digits of age. You wonder how explaining yourself could’ve gone if Applejack was just a little more close-minded, or Twilight had a case of royal cuntitude. Thankfully, neither seems to be the case.

“Yeah. I lived in Manhattan in this dingy apartment, all by my lonesome.”

>”Just you?”

“That is what lonesome means, princess. I was just reaching the two year mark of being out of the same state as my folks. Didn’t really like them much.”
>Neither of the mares pry when you say that, though you can feel the burgeoning curiosity. Your hooves try to rest as flat as they can against the table, drumming them up and down soundlessly. Below, your hindlegs are dangling off of the edge of the table - you feel the ghost of a memory, the deja vu of being the little one seated at a dinner table. When Twilight doesn’t say anything, you meander on with your words aimlessly.

“My memory hasn’t been the best, except for.. Well, things that aren’t very helpful, usually. I always wondered if it was a byproduct of not getting much sleep.”

>You hear a sizzle and a scrape as Applejack flips something at the stove with her face. Your gaze strays to her, trying to see what she’s actually cooking; it smells like pancakes but not quite. Twilight has her hooves folded, listening to you with apt curiosity.
“I’d stay up late. Real late, like.. One, two, three in the morning. I’m a real night owl.”

>”Doing what?”
>>
>>29205999
>You deflate a bit in your seat, and your hooves are very interesting once more.
“..Nothing special, honestly. Reading this and that.”

>”Y’all’re a bookish type, it sounds like.”

“I guess. I like to read, so I liked to.. You know, hole up and go through a stack of library books or just flip through pages on the internet.”

>Twilight gives you a knowing look, folding her hooves on the table. “That sure reminds me of somepony I knew a while ago.. You know, we don’t have any internets here in Equestria, but we’ve got plenty of books. Before I became a princess, I was kind of a librarian.”

“Huh. No kidding?”

>The purple horse nods as Applejack comes over, clenching the edge of one plate with her teeth while one of her hooves balance another with a third plate balanced on her back, doing this odd three-legged walk to come over. She sets one in front of you, then serves Twilight and herself.

>It looks like a small, sad breakfast burrito that smells strongly of cinnamon. You go to grab it, but your hoof bumps uselessly against it. You feel your pout as your ears flit down in displeasure, trying to scoop it up to no avail.
>Looking at Twilight doesn’t help you, because her food is floating and shoving it within biting range whenever she’s ready for the next one. So, you try to mimic Applejack instead, scooping the wrap into both hooves and clumsily lifting it to your face to take a bite.

>The second you do, you’re immediately overwhelmed with pure cinnamon apple goodness. You’re actually overwhelmed - you recoil, smacking your lips.
“Holy damn, is that good.”

>”Heh. Thank y’kindly, Anon. Crepes are one of my specialties,” AJ winks.
>>
Bedtime for me. Until next time, Anon.

>>29206046
>Twilight mhm’s her agreement. “Take your time with it, Anon. So,” She floats the crepe away for a second and you give her your full attention. “I -think- we can get you back home. Like I said, some other ponies and I are familiar with a portal that can return you to the human world.”
>”It’s gonna take a little bit to organize getting all the way to your home from where the portal would drop you off,” She concedes, but that doesn’t stop that rush of relief flowing through your extremities. “But I think we can do it. Until then, why not try taking it easy here? You can even meet some more ponies!”

>Meeting.. More ponies?

>Twilight sees your concern, even though you brilliantly or perhaps even unintentionally mask it behind a bite of delicious applefood. She seems to hesitate for a second, thinking of trying to word it just right. “I mean, if you wanted. I’m sure my friends would love to meet you though, Anon.”

“I.. don’t know..”

>An orange hoof comes up, ruffling your hair a little. “Well, if y’aren’t down for that, you’re still welcome to stay here as long as it takes.. Provided ya follow the rules.”
>AJ holds up a hoof very solemnly, tapping it with every point she states.
>”No cussin’, no fussin’, no mussin’.”

“Excuse me?”

>”No pottymouth, no throwin’ fits and no leavin’ messes for other ponies to clean up.”

“Oh.”
>>
>>29205730
Story mentioned. Feel slightly better about my poor writing skills. The sequel is about Anon being a drug dealer btw
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>29206304
Will Anon ever get his humanity back?
>>
>>29205973
Kek
>>
>>29192532
>Miss Cake goes to the kitchen and leaves you alone
“Dad… I can’t understand you, you took an important decision by adopting me just for... a hunch?”
>He sighs and shows a small smile “Sounds crazy, isn’t? But… yes, when I saw you for the first time I noticed something about you. You caused a strange, almost uncanny sensation on me. Please tell me, do you believe in destiny my young one?”
>Huh, that’s a very odd question. But considering the facts you shouldn’t take the fortune lightly
“Yes, I guess so...” you say while scratching your head
>”Some time ago, I had to take a… voluntary retirement from my professor’s job due to health reasons. I had to find a peaceful place to live. Then, when I thought there was no hope I met somepony that I didn’t expect… a friend.”
>You gaze at him trying to figure out all he told you while he looks at nothing. His silence makes you wonder where’s his head now, and you decide to break the silence.
“Dad?” you almost shout
>>
>>29206770
>“Huh, sorry. I guess I let myself go” and he chuckles “We talked enough about me. What about you, how was your first school day?”
>Oh balls… Should you be honest? You don’t want get into trouble but sooner or late he will find out
“It was good, until a pony started to bother us all day, and… hmmm I went after her and I almost punched her” and you put a melancholic face
>He opens his eyes for a minute, then sighs and puts a stern face “What?” he exclaims
>”Are you damn crazy? I hope you don’t do anything like that never again!”
“Sorry Dad! I losted it after she said so many meanie things about Dinky and me”
>”I can understand what you felt, but you can’t just let go by your anger.”
“Yes Dad, but Diamond Tiara--”
>”Diamond Tiara? Oh… great”
“What happens with her?”
>”I know her Dad, it’s an old friend of mine. I should apologize for your behavior”
“What? No, it’s my fault”
>”Yes but you’re just a filly, my daughter to be exact”
>>
>>29206774
“So… you’re going to hit me with a belt?” You ask with fear
>”What? No I’ll never harm you, but you’ll have to be my lab assistant to pay your sentence”, he then takes his cup of coffee and hits it slowly on the table simulating a gavel.
>That’s a bit dumb but you laugh to be nice
>”What do you think about the cake?” he asks you
”It’s pretty good, I see why do you like it here”
>After a while your dad and you end the meal
>”It was a good idea to eat here, I feel better. We should leave now, though” He raises his hoof to call Miss Cake.
>She comes “I hope you enjoyed it, Time”
>”Sure thing, it was pretty tasty, the bill please”
>”Here it is” and she gives the piece of paper to dad
>He leaves some coins on the table. Weird, you were expecting him to leave a bill or two
“Looks like somebo- somepony has too much change” you joke
>”What do you mean?” he asks
“Mmhhh… forget it, so what’s next, Dad?”
>The both of you leave Sugarcube Corner and go outside
>”Haven’t I told you?”
>>
>>29206788
“Yes, I know, we have to go to an interview for the adoption paperwork but nothing else…”
>”Oh, sorry. Well, we have to go to the Friendship Castle, and talk with Princess Twilight Sparkle”
>What? Princess? Castle? You aren’t ready for that!
”Seriously? Oh no, I didn’t know we had to go to a castle and talk with the loyalty, how do I look?”
>”Very cute…” and he smirks at you
“Cute isn’t enough, I mean if I look good enough to be in front of an authority figure”
>”I don’t think you’re gonna have any problem with your aspect, she’s very kind and this is just a formal procedure”
“I hope you’re right, I don’t wanna cause a bad impression on a leader… you know, if you think about it’s strange how a minor task like an adoption of a normal citizen is taken care of by a Princess”
>”I don’t know, I guess she takes care of all kinds of duties. I mean, this is a small town and there aren’t many things to do when she’s not saving Equestria from a villain or in a friendship mission”
>>
>>29206791
>W h a t
>Trying to figure out how this world works could give you some headaches. The best you can do it’s just not giving a fuck and accept it. But even so you have to keep your guard up.
”I guess so, let’s go… You know the way?”
>”Yes, it’s kinda hard to ignore that”
>And he points at a… crystal tree… with a castle on its top
>Yup
>Not even in the wildest dreams of Salvador Dali and Luis Bunuel this could be real
>Dad and you walk towards it
>Dad knocks on the door and it’s opened by a purple midget giant lizard “Oh, hi. You must be Time Turner and you must be Anon, no?”
>”That’s right, here we are” he replies to the funny-looking creature
>”Great, we were waiting for you, follow me” and you follow the creature down a big corridor. It has blue walls and a lot of doors.
>One of the doors is open, it has some bookshelves full of books and a big table with some seats. Could be cool see what books they have
>>
>>29206798
>”New in the city, huh? What do you think about Ponyville? By the way my name is Spike”
“Good weather, many friends and a nice view”
>You arrive to a large room with what you suppose is the princess ”Twilight, here’s Time Turner and Anon”
>There’s a purple pony with a horn and wings. Maybe she has some kind of condition or she’s an alien, you wonder how is called… Unigasus? Pegacorn? But better don’t do any stupid question or be rude. She’s concentrated reading a book on a round table. Around the table there are six crystal seats with icons at top.
>”Twilight?” Spike calls the attention of the immersed pony
>”Ah! Sorry Spike, I was....” She speaks without stop looking the book, then she notices your presence and slowly gazes at you until a light energy comes out from her horn. In a second you are surrounded by a purple light and you can’t move, talk or listen anything.
>You knew this gonna be dangerous

That's for now.
>>
>>29194354
They are gone for good. I didn't write very much anyway, just like 200 lines, not worth reading about.
>>
Let's get this party started

>>29201013
>You are Incognito
>Your friends call you Tin
>Well your friend Anon does, did, he's a filly now
>Also you're on an alien planet
>Yeah that's a thing
>You're still unsure on whether or not this is all real or just a fever dream brought on by your liver literally catching fire and breaking down because of all the booze you poured into it
>These chains feel real enough though
>After you and Anon got your shit together as best you could you were surrounded by a couple dozen of the local law enforcement
>They're all horses- oh wait sorry 'ponies' the guards were very adamant about that for some reason
>Anyway you got jumped, as in you literally got dog piled by them, then you were picked up by your ankle by a unicorn, then you were escorted to the dungeons by some guards with spears
>Not really what you want to wake up to whilst you have a hangover
>At least this place is silent enough to help ease your headache
>The slamming of iron against stone however sends a ringing through your ears that makes you want to curl up and die
>As the clop of hooves against rough stone floors gets louder and louder the stallion from earlier comes into view of your cell door
>For a brief while you both simply lock eyes staring each other down
>You must seem intimidating to these ponies in some way because he blinks first
>"Any trouble from this one?"
>"No sir, all quiet on this end"
>"Good, open it up"
>Despite that little thing called physics the guard is able to use the key with his hoof
>Stepping into the cell the stallion keeps some distance from you, inspecting you as he does
"You got a name?"
>Breaking the silence brings him out of his trance-like state and his eyes snap to yours
"Sir Armor. Something Armor."
>Shooting you a small glare he straightens up, turning his head up at you as he does
>"Shining Armor, Captain of the Royal Guard, Prince of the Crystal Empire"
>>
>>29208035
"Really?"
>"Yes, now, who are you?"
>Sprawling your legs out you're able to rest the back of your head against your hands and relax a bit more
"The name's Incognito, my friends call me Tin"
>"Well then Incognito, care to tell me how you and that filly got into one of the most highly protected places in Equestria without raising a single alarm? Because I'm inclined to believe some things that won't be good for either of you"
"Believe what you want, I'm just a guy with a bad hangover"
>As Shining's about to speak again he is cut short by the sound of frantic hooves galloping down the hall
>You both turn to the door and see some guard out of breath at the door
>"Sir Armor the princesses are ready to receive you and the prisoner now"
>Giving a sigh Shining gives the guard a firm nod, sending him off
>"On your feet Incognito"
"I would love to Shining but these shackles are quite restricting"
>You give them a firm tug to emphasize your point
>This only earns you a harsh glare from the stallion which you return with the best sly grin you can muster
>"If I get out of hand- sorry hoof, you can just dangle me like a pinata like earlier right prince?"
>Snorting he flares up his horn causing a satisfying click and clang as your shackles come undone and fall to the floor
>Rubbing your wrists you stand to your feet, dusting yourself off before pocketing your hands and looking back to Shining
"Care to lead the way? I'm a bit new"
>Rolling his eyes Shining walks off with you in tow
>>
>>29206320
What soul?
>>
>>29208045
>You both walk through the dungeon which smoothly lead into what must be the main castle, your footfalls echoing off the floors of the empty halls until you're brought before a pair of grand double doors with a depiction of the sun and moon on either side
>As you reach them you are stopped by an outstretched hoof
"So is there a password? Do I do a knock-knock joke?"
>Looking down you see that Shining is clearly not amused
>"You're about to meet the royal sisters, they've ruled Equestria for millennia, I ask that you show them their due respect"
"No need to worry I'll be on my best behaviour. Scout's honour"
>Holding up three joint fingers confuses Shining but he opens the door none the less
>Walking in you take in the grandiose hall
>Columns upon columns of marble, stained glass windows depicting various ponies doing various things with velvet curtains shrouding the most part of them
>A red carpet stretching from the entrance all the way to the throne
>Oddly enough that's the only modest part of the whole room with a simple cushion being the only furnishing
>Though you're pretty sure the stairs and outlining arc are made of gold
>Standing by the cushion is a blue pony with an ethereal mane with what seem to be stars drifting through it
>Seeing as her's is the fanciest mane you've seen so far you take a guess that this is one of the royal sisters
>Also the wings coupled with a horn of her own is another clue
>As you reach the bottom of the stairs you notice that you're about two inches taller than it
>Moving to the other side of the throne Shining shoots you a small glare
>Turning to the blue pony you give her as best a bow as you can manage
"You must be one of the royal sisters, a pleasure"
>This earns you a small smile from the pony and a nod in return
>"Indeed I am, I am Princess Luna you must be our new... visitor"
>>
>>29208056
"Incognito is my name though my friends call me Tin"
>"Well it is... interesting to meet you Tin"
>Your attention is soon diverted to the double doors again as you hear them groan as they open
>You spot who you assume is the other royal sister, pink this time with a horn and wings of her own yet her mane is slightly less glamorous than her sister's, following her is your friend turned filly Anon
"There's the man of the hour"
>"Damn and here I was getting my hopes up that they executed you"
"Awwww I missed you too"
>Turning to the other sister you bow again
>Though still confused from you and Anon's strange greeting she gives you a small nod as well before standing next to Shining Armor
>Exchanging a confused look with Anon you glance between Luna and the other princess
"I thought we were meeting the royal sisters?"
>"My sister shall be here momentarily"
>"Really? Oh uh we thought... because... you know"
>Anon indicates between the princess and the other winged, horned pony with a hoof
>The other pony speaks up, noting your confusion
>"Oh I see, no I'm their niece, I am Cadence, Princess of the Crystal Empire, Luna and my auntie Celestia are who you'll be meeting mainly."
>Turning to Anon you exchange confused looks
>Shaking his head Anon gives a deep sigh before looking back up at you
>"So you remember anything?"
>Massaging your head briefly you shake your head, crossing your arms as you do
"Sorry man, nothing"
>Giving a groan he flops onto the carpet
>Sitting down you join him on the floor earning you both a glare from Shining but you just wave him off
>The silence hangs low and daunting as the reality of the situation really begins to creep up on you both
>Hearing Anon let out a shaky breath you glance towards him and see him shaking ever so slightly, you can't blame him though, at least you're still human
>"We're fucked aren't we?"
>You can only manage a nod
>>
>>29208071
>As the doors open again you and Anon look up to spot another princess
>This one is purple however with a mane to match and a strip of pink in it, several scrolls and quills being levitated behind her as she approaches the throne
>"Sorry I'm a bit late, I had to pick up a few supplies because I wanted to make notes and..."
>She goes on for a while, stuttering as she goes until Luna finally holds up a hoof to silence her
>Looking around she spots the two of you on the floor
>Taken slightly aback, tilting her head she eyes you both with great curiosity
>Levitating a scroll over to herself she opens her mouth only to close it again, her face changing from excitement to bewilderment to contemplation until she finally decides to sheepishly put them away and stand next to Cadence and Shining
>Before she does you give her the best bow you can manage in your current position which causes her to blush slightly in embarrassment
>Nudging Anon seems to bring him out of his thoughts causing him to glance up at you with a questioning look
"So how was it on your end man?"
>Groaning to himself you see him shoot a small glare in Cadence's direction
>A small blush crosses his cheeks before he lets out a mumbled whisper
"I'm sorry say again?"
>"I said! I said that the stupid pink one tried to get me to wear stupid dresses"
>He had tried to keep himself as quiet as possible but you couldn't help but burst into laughter as the mental image formed in your mind
>This only caused his blush to darken and him to bury his head in his hooves
"Oh my god dude I'd pay to see that"
>"Oh fuck you, how was your time rotting in the dungeon?"
"Oh I got the royal suite actually, yeah there weren't even any rats in there"
>Smirking at Anon he simply gives your leg a punch
>Glancing up you spot the purple one eyeing you both and taking notes as you speak
>Seeing you've spotted her she tries to hide herself behind the parchment
>Following your line of sight Anon spots her as well
>>
>>29208084
>"So I'm guessing you're not the other royal sister?"
>Jumping slightly at this Twilight gives Anon a questioning look as if to make sure he's talking to her
>"Me? Oh no Celestia is the other royal sister I'm just her student... buuuuut I'm also the Princess of Friendship so I was asked to attend this meeting too"
"Princess... of Friendship?"
>She gives a firm nod at this, a proud smile crossing her muzzle
>You and Anon look between each other and her in disbelief
>Noticing your looks she blushes again
>"Yeah I know, Cadence here is the Princess of Love though"
>Cadence nods at this while Shining puts a hoof around her
>"Indeed they are, whilst my sister and I watch over the day and night respectively, hence the namesake"
>Looking to Anon you confirm that his confusion runs as deep as yours but you both nod hoping to drop the subject
>Thankfully the double doors open once more revealing what you hope is the other royal sister so this day can be done already
>Walking down the hall is easily the tallest pony of all, towering over you with a flowing mane of blue, green and pink
>Though her mane is slightly unkempt and her fur seems to be ruffled as well she still gives off an air of grace despite looking like she just got out of bed
>But if her name and princess title is anything to go by that's highly likely
>You and Anon stand to greet her, giving her a bow each which she returns with a small nod and a warm almost motherly like smile
>Nodding to the others she seats herself on the royal throw pillow, taking a deep breath before turning her gaze to the two of you, another smile crossing her face as she giggles slightly at the sight of you
>"This is going to be interesting"

That's this update done, hope I didn't fuck up, let me know what you thought
Also I'm not gonna change perspective each update but I will do so every now and then but Anon will be the main focus
>>
>>29208045
>"If I get out of hand- sorry hoof, you can just dangle me like a pinata like earlier right prince?"
just noticed this, this should be Tin speaking, sorry about that
>>
>>29208127
>>29206807
>>29206049
>>29169972
Please post this in /ptfg/.
>>
>>29208163
Why I would post my green in the Pet TF General?
>>
>>29207340
That's rather disappointing.
>>
File: 1465055240567.jpg (43KB, 410x450px) Image search: [Google]
1465055240567.jpg
43KB, 410x450px
>>29208163
the fuck is that?
>>
>>29208163
Your wish is granted.
>>
>>29206049
>You all go into a munching silence where you observe how both mares eat, so you have some idea of how to do it comfortably and in a royal presence. However, Twilight is not helpful in this regard right now. For one, she’s doing it with magic. For two, the vigor she eats make you wonder if ‘princess’ is more of an honorary title or something. Plus, they’re really good - enough to give you pause in your curiosity of taking the next leap home.

>”Actually, thinking about it.. Staying somewhat isolated might deter you from uncomfortable situations,” Twilight muses between bites. “Unless you don’t mind explaining that you’re male, and an adult at that.”

>”That sure sounds like a mouthful t’swallow each time. What kinda pony likes t’announce their,” AJ pauses and gesticulates with a hoof in a way that makes you almost laugh, “business every time they see a new pony?”

>You can think of a few.

>”Ah don’t look forward to explainin’ it to Granny, and it ain’t even -my- business.” Applejack huffs as her hooves pull her plate to be gripped between her teeth again. You’re on the last couple bites of yours, so she scoops up your plate in a hoof, then Twilight’s since she isn’t using it anyway, heading to the sink. “Infact.. Twi, could’ja turn Anon into a human while he’s here? A colt, at least? Might make things a bit easier.”

>That’s.. A good idea, Apple. You aren’t happy with how quick Twi’s ears go down and she smiles in a “I need to tell you something you aren’t gonna like” way. “I wish I could, but there’s a lot of things against that.. Some of it is bureaucratic, some of it is safety.”

“Well, hit me. Why can’t you make me a real boy, Gepetto?”

>”Who?”

“Pinocchio? The doll that wanted to be a real boy?”

>”..You mean Ponicchio?”

“...Sure.”
>>
>>29209273
>Twilight gives you an odd look, before shrugging and laying it out for you.
>”Well, first of all, there are very strict laws about polymorphing spells and foals. Requiring a parent’s permission and the need for a permanent or semi-permanent polymorph spell to be supervised by a royal representative aren’t issues because you say you’re human, and I’m a princess. If you were an Equestrian citizen - specifically in somewhere urban in Manehatten,” Twilight adds in between a finishing bite of her crepe, “You would need to go to a public law office with your birth certificate.You would also need to clarify if it would be a permanent lifestyle change, or a temporary change if you were, say, trying to have a foal with your partner-”

>You blanche and wave your hooves rapidly.
“Eugh, that does -not- apply to me.”

>Applejack comes back to the table, looking a mix between perturbed and morbidly curious. “How d’you know all of this, Twilight? Y’all.. Weren’t a buck before you came to Ponyville, right?”

>The princess would have spit out her food, if she had any in. Instead her eyes go big, face goes red and she does a skittish flap of her wings. “N-no! It just, just came up in conversation with Cadance with what she has to deal with.. Everypony usually goes to the Princess of Love for that sort of thing, but with me being a Princess now, I had to read up on it incase anypony came to me with that sort of request.” Applejack keeps squinting at her, and Twilight does a flustered shout, “I’m not a colt!” It makes Apple laugh. You too, a little.
>>
>>29209616
>”A-anyway.. None of that applies here so much as the safety ones. A full physical and psychological evaluation needs to happen before the polymorph process can happen. If you just woke up like this the night before, unless you had a surgery or an implant while we weren’t looking, your physical health -should- be fine, unless whatever originally changed your body is still changing it. What worries me more is the psych evaluation, because you’re missing some very obvious memories. Whatever made you as you are affected your mind, too. So, adding another spell to the equation might interfere or at least complicate with what already happened to your memories.”

>You nod quietly, and you find your hooves fidgety once more. Twilight reaches out and rests a hoof on one of yours reassuringly, sighing.
>”And here comes the sucky part. All of that I just said? I can bypass pretty much all of it with royal prerogative, if it really came down to it. It would make me a lot less worried and a lot more okay with the law if you could remember your name, but I could work with having evidence of your knowledge of a species, it’s customs and technology. As far as I’m concerned, you’re human. But that isn’t the issue.”

>You stare at her, and you feel your mirth and worry dissipate into thinly-veiled frustration.
“What’s stopping you, then?”

>She squeezes your hoof with hers, swallowing anxiously. “All of the laws in the world don’t make an alicorn’s dispelling abjuration stronger. If it was as simple as reversing the spell, it would’ve happened while you were eating. You might not have even noticed, if your memories returned - you could’ve assumed you woke up here human. I’ve seen it happen before when I turned a frog into an orange. Polymorph spells are scary like that.”
>>
>>29208163
Fuck off
>>
>>29209925
Fuck on
>>
This thread is petering out a bit. I'll post my snekfilly story next thread so it doesn't tip past the post limit in the middle

>>29209925
Doing Gods work Fuck off anon
>>
>>29209623
I didn't understand this part
>She squeezes your hoof with hers, swallowing anxiously. “All of the laws in the world don’t make an alicorn’s dispelling abjuration stronger. If it was as simple as reversing the spell, it would’ve happened while you were eating. You might not have even noticed, if your memories returned - you could’ve assumed you woke up here human. I’ve seen it happen before when I turned a frog into an orange. Polymorph spells are scary like that.”
>>
>>29210007
Snek is not filly. Fuck off.
>>
>>29210014
but what if fillysnek?
>>
>>29210009
I muddied that one up a bit, yeah. I was saying she was trying to cast a general dispel on Anon while he was eating. If it worked, it would've been instantaneous, and Anon might not have even noticed himself reverting back because polymorph spells are invasive enough to interfere with memories.

Since it didn't do anything, the means by which Anon was transformed wasn't something that can just be undone so easily.
>>
>>29209925
Fuck off anon anonfilly green when?
>>
>>29210403
I want fuck-off Anonfilly to tell me to "fuck off" while I fuck her in her fillybits.
>>
>>29209623
>You feel a chill as Twilight says this, and you can almost feel your pupils kind of shrink.

>“So.. Hol’ up, Twi. Y’all already tried changing Anon back to how he was?”

>”Yes, and it failed.” The purple pony purses her lips, looking off in the distance while she holds your hoof tight. “I think.. The reason your body is different has to do with the means you came here, from a different dimension. The only ponies I know that would know about dimensional shifts are Princess Celestia and Sunset Shimmer. I’ll have to talk to them about this, see what they think.”

>The apple crepe was very good, but it isn’t good enough to make you not sour about the situation. You lay your chin on the table, dimly aware of a purple hoof stroking at your mane. “I’ll come by as often as I can to give you updates on everything. Applejack, you’re fine with her staying here?”

>”He, Twilight.”

“He, she, it doesn’t matter.”
>Both mares turn to you, surprised.
“I’d like to make as little waves as possible. If I’m gonna be a.. Filly, here, it would be easier to avoid explaining myself each and every time.”

>”Huh. Well, whichever. Yer still welcome to stay in the guest room fer as long as you’re here, provided y’mind yer manners.” Applejack nods warmly, and you feel that warmth.

“Something’s bothering me though. Princess, you said the culprit might be.. Dimensions?”
>You point a hoof in the general direction of the living room and stairs.
“Then why did Applebloom tell me that her cousin lives in Manhattan?”

>”Who, Babs?”

“That’s the one.”

>”She lives in *Mane*hattan.”

>”Ah, that’s right,” Twilight smiles mirthlessly. “I get your confusion. I noticed that in the other world, a lot of humans renamed our pony towns and cities into names that don’t make sense. Vancouver, Las Vegas. Minneapolis..”

>”Mini Apple Lis?”
>>
File: 1481149242634.png (135KB, 1046x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1481149242634.png
135KB, 1046x1055px
>>
File: 1481529308818.png (514KB, 2071x2232px) Image search: [Google]
1481529308818.png
514KB, 2071x2232px
>>29211001
It seems that she doesn't like to have her nose booped.
>>
File: 1482549733080.png (129KB, 807x939px) Image search: [Google]
1482549733080.png
129KB, 807x939px
Surprise!
>>
File: Overboop.jpg (266KB, 552x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Overboop.jpg
266KB, 552x1000px
>>29211401
She knows the dangers of booping and doesn't want to fall into a degenerate lifestyle.
>>
File: 1449348992389.jpg (537KB, 1038x790px) Image search: [Google]
1449348992389.jpg
537KB, 1038x790px
>>29211827
What if I boop her somewhere else?
>>
>>29210104
OK, that's what I figured but wasn't sure. Overall you're clearly thinking about this so I eagerly await what happens next.
>>
>>29210549

The apple crepe was very good, but it isn’t good enough to make you not sour about the situation. You lay your chin on the table, dimly aware of a purple hoof stroking at your mane.
That's kinda cute
>>
filly draw requests?
>>
>>29212760
Colts finding out Anonfilly is a filly by seeing her fillybits.
>>
File: 1430635687095.jpg (84KB, 640x591px) Image search: [Google]
1430635687095.jpg
84KB, 640x591px
>>29212760
An Anonfilly version of this pic. Anonfilly being inside the cage.
>>
/r/ing green of Shining Armor trying to be nonfilly's dad
>>
>>29212760
Anonfilly getting her belly rubbed, says that she hates it, but secretly loves it.
>>
>>29180254

is there a comic series of this?
>>
>>29210007
Ur mom is Petering out... a lot.
>>
>>29206320
>pony artorias battle
>>
>>29212779
seconding this request
>>
File: 1minuteinpaint.png (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1minuteinpaint.png
11KB, 400x400px
>>29212779
>>
>>29212963
Fucking excellent my friend
>>
boop
>>
File: 1482976780548.png (219KB, 672x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482976780548.png
219KB, 672x700px
>>
File: 1414110469916.jpg (80KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1414110469916.jpg
80KB, 640x427px
>>29210549
>>29208127
the good stuff
>>
File: Not_Silver_Spoon.png (342KB, 1280x1794px) Image search: [Google]
Not_Silver_Spoon.png
342KB, 1280x1794px
>>29206798
>”I guess so, let’s go… You know the way?”
>>”Yes, it’s kinda hard to ignore that”
>>And he points at a… crystal tree… with a castle on its top

how did he miss this shit until now? this anon needs glasses
>>
>>29208127
>Interesting is certainly one way to look at the situation you're in
>That situation being you and your friend Tin ending up in an alien world ruled over by ponies with you being turned into one of them, a filly to be exact
>Looking up you meet the gaze of Celestia, one of the rulers of Equestria or something like that
>You were given a very brief 101 crash course on this place by one of the other rulers, Cadence but you're still very confused and very hungover
>You try to dull the pain by massaging your temples as best you can with hooves
>Hearing a heavy sigh you look up once more to see Celestia rubbing her own temples
>You suppose she's probably as lost and confused as you are at what's going on
>"First off let us have the introductions out of the way. I am Princess Celestia who might you two be?"
"My name is Anonymous"
>"and I'm Incognito"
>"Good. Now could you two please explain to me how you came to end up in my castle?"
>Looking up at Tin he has the same clueless expression as you
>You're both completely lost on how getting drunk was the answer to inter-dimensional travel
>Sighing you look back to Celestia
"Sorry Celestia, one minute we were out drinking, the next we were dickslapped through the 3rd and 4th dimension and ended up in your backyard"
>Taken slightly aback by your choice of words Celestia soon regaining her composure
>Looking towards her sister they seem to have a mental conversation, judging the validity of your words
>Seemingly coming to a conclusion they nod to each other before turning back to the two of you
>"This is quite unprecedented, travelling between worlds is a magic that does not simply happen by accident, nor does a transformation spell of the caliber that affected you Anonymous"
>You perk up at the mention of your name and give Celestia a curious look, wondering if she knows what you used to be before this
>"Would I be correct in assuming that much?"
"What gave it away?"
>>
>>29214490
>This earns a small albeit sympathetic chuckle from the princess
>It's Cadence's turn to speak up now however
>"Hold on Celestia, are you sure that filly's been transformed? She could just have easily been teleported here by the same thing that brought Tin here"
"Oh my god woman I'm not a filly! How many times do I have to tell you that I'm a dude?"
>Cadence turns to you with a confused look on her face
>"When did you tell me that?"
"Like a hundred times, but you were too busy rummaging through those stupid frilly dresses of yours to listen"
>A small blush crosses her face at this, sheepishly smiling as she takes a step back
>"Oh. Right. Um well... sorry about that"
>Groaning you roll your eyes and decide to lay down
>Your new body is not handling all of this stress very well
>"So Celestia, how long do you think it may be before we can return home?"
>You manage to find enough remaining strength to pull your head up and look towards Tin and Celestia
>The latter of which is making a face that gives you a bad feeling in the pit of your stomach
>Her head is lowered considerably and you see genuine regret in her eyes
>"I am sorry to inform you two, believe me we will try everything within our power to get you home but..."
>The room soon goes silent, even the scratching of quill against parchment has stopped as Twilight has finally brought her head up to look to Celestia
>She seems to almost flinch at the idea of uttering the next words
>You feel yourself begin to tremble, Tin's no better but he's certainly better at hiding it than you are
>"...but?"
>Taking a deep breath, Celestia swallows a lump in her throat
>"This might be magic even beyond me. I'm sorry. But you two may not be able to return home"
>Your heart stops at hearing this, time seems to slow and your brain goes into overdrive trying to process what you just heard
>Your family, your life, all gone to hell because of a few words
>>
>>29214498
>You hear Tin taking in a shallow and shaky breath and looking up you see utter disbelief cross his face
>A wetnees invades your cheeks and as you bring up a hoof you feel tears beginning to flow
>Shakes begin to wrack your body as the words echo in your mind over and over again
>Burying your face in your hooves you try to hold them back but they only keep coming on stronger and stronger
>Eventually you feel a hoof wrap around your neck and a warm body pressing into your side
>Opening your eyes a crack you spot purple fur mixing with your green
>Rubbing your back a few times trying to comfort you Twilight speaks to you in a hushed voice
>"I'm not gonna pretend to know how this must feel for you, but I'm sorry and we will try everything to fix this. Ok?"
>You close your eyes tightly at this
>You allow the tears to flow now not seeing any point in stopping them anymore
>After a while though your tears grow hot however and you begin to clench your teeth and curl your hooves
>Sadness turns to frustration and frustration turns to anger, they all rage in your mind as your confusion and feeling of helplessness only seems to grow
>Finally you push yourself to your hooves, throwing Twilight slightly off balance
>Turning to Tin you see a similar conflict in his face, anger, sadness, regret, doubt
>As soon as they came you feel all the emotions go, not even finding the strength to hold your head up you let it drop and begin to head towards the double doors without a word
>The others try to tell you to stay but their voices become muffled more and more as you pass though the double doors
>Walking through the halls the only thing that occupies your mind is the sound of your hooves against the floor
>After a few minutes of taking random turns and checking random doors you finally come to a balcony
>Stepping out into the crisp night, you take in a deep breath to try to slow your breathing, the cold air burning your lungs
>>
>>29214504
>As a cool breeze whips past your face it burns the few tears that still fall
>Finally wiping a hoof over your eyes you manage to finally stop them
>Glancing up you see rays of moonlight passing through gaps in the clouds making them shine silver
>Glancing down you see a low orange glow coming from the city below through the gaps in the balcony
>Attempting to jump onto the balcony to get a better look you push yourself up the rest of yourself with your hind-legs
>Getting as comfortable as you can you get a full view of the city below
>Shrouded in the golden, orange glow of street lamps you spot small black specks slowly moving through the streets, finishing off the rest of their day
>Taking in the different shapes and sizes of the houses and buildings you notice how the moonlight seems to flow with the curves, edges, streets and alleys of the city
>You're brought back to reality as you spot a pair of arms resting on the balcony out of your peripherals
>Looking to the side you spot Tin looking over the city with tired eyes of his own
>Glancing down at you he seems to want to talk but he only manages to let out a sigh
>Giving him an understanding nod you look back over the city, focusing on one of the many specks
>As the crisp wind whips your mane across your face you finally speak up
"So... what do we do now?"
>>
>>29214511
>For a while you both stay silent, letting the question hang heavy in the air
>Your answer eventually comes in the sound of glass clinking against stone
>Looking to the side you see a bottle of orange liquid with a picture of an apple on the front
>Hooking your hoof around the bottle you inspect it closely before glancing up at Tin
>A bottle of his own in hand he pulls the cork out with his mouth before raising it towards you
>"What we always do"
>Feeling a small smile tug at the edge of your lips you pull the cork out of your own and clink your bottles together before taking a swig
>As you swallow the liquid you do a double take on the bottle before looking up at Tin in confusion
"Juice?"
>Taking another sip from his bottle Tin simply shrugs
>"I couldn't find the cellar"
>Sighing you take another sip from your own bottle
"It's good to know at least somethings will never change"

That's this update done and the next one will start us off into the main part of the story, let me know what you guys think so far because any criticism or comments can help
>>
File: Scootaloo juice box.jpg (70KB, 444x576px) Image search: [Google]
Scootaloo juice box.jpg
70KB, 444x576px
>>29214520
Good shit.
Also if you can't tell, she's my fav.
>>
>>29212783
/r/ing this too
>>
>>29212760
Twilight helping Fillyanon brush her teeth or brush her mane and tail.
>>
>>29212760
Is there an Anonfilly version of this pic >>29214985? If not, requesting.
>>
>>29215479
I believe there are such pics

oh.. also..
>>29208294
Psst, Fauvra
I see you added some pics to the dropbox, one of them being a crop of a bigger picture..
you should check derpibooru, to find the uncropped versions, wink wink.
>>
>>29216460
I don't run the dropbox, m8.
>>
>>29217180
then inform whoever does.
>>
>>29217187
I'm not in contact outside this thread with anyone who posts here. Just reply to OP and hope the guy who runs it sees it.
>>
>>29214520
I like it so far, hope theirs more soon.

But please no EQG mirror shit, too many things have done that.
>>
>>29217287
There should really be a discord or something for all us Filly Anon fans.
>>
File: oh wait you're serious.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
oh wait you're serious.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>29217731
>EQG mirror shit
>implying I'd use it
>>
>>29217789
Is there any irc chat or something for this thread?
>>
>>29214520
This has been cool so far.
I'm gonna second the 'no EQG mirror' bullshit though.

>Angry filly is dead set on getting shitfaced, but gets repeatedly cockblocked with amusingly predictable results
>>
You can't filly.
>>
Is this an Anonfilly?
>>
>>29218784
This is a fucking leaf.
>>
>>29218877
fucking leafs
>>
>>29218877
Anonleaf then
>>
File: A fucking leaf! coloured.png (2MB, 3200x3000px) Image search: [Google]
A fucking leaf! coloured.png
2MB, 3200x3000px
>>29218784
>>29218877
>>29218991
>>29219055
>>
File: 1481351480055.png (424KB, 1600x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1481351480055.png
424KB, 1600x1300px
>>29218551
I can filly.
>>
File: 1477690176836.png (316KB, 1603x1346px) Image search: [Google]
1477690176836.png
316KB, 1603x1346px
>>29219388
>>
File: 1481527107741.png (138KB, 680x733px) Image search: [Google]
1481527107741.png
138KB, 680x733px
>>29217789
A Discord would be nice.
>>
>>29217789
For what purpose?
>>
File: CRITICAL HNNNNNG.png (341KB, 578x598px) Image search: [Google]
CRITICAL HNNNNNG.png
341KB, 578x598px
>>29219388
That's too cute.
>>
Anonfilly's really cute. I just want to hold her and go, "Filly! Filly! Filly!"
>>
>>29217789
>>29219648
>>29219686

Why you fags aren't on /HCC/ discord or MLPG discord?
>>
>>29219648
Why do we need a Discord server? That would make the entire point of having threads on 4chan pointless. No one new will ever be able to join because the threads will have died out and as it is, most writefags who come in here leave before they finish their stories. New content will be brought down to basically nothing.
>>
>>29219834
This. I've seen it happen again and again to threads just like this.

Some even use it as a tactic to kill threads they don't like.
>>
>>29219815
Because Discord is very new to me, and I did not know these things existed.

>>29219834
Point. I thought it'd be easier to keep up with a community, but I guess not.
>>
>>29219834
you're right
also its a botnet thing
>>
>>29219923
>>>/g/
>>
>>29219965
Except it is a botnet, they even admit it in the T&C.
>>
File: filly asleep post bump.png (96KB, 486x395px) Image search: [Google]
filly asleep post bump.png
96KB, 486x395px
>>
File: 1482113135331.png (144KB, 1121x842px) Image search: [Google]
1482113135331.png
144KB, 1121x842px
page 10 is no place for filly
>>
File: 404.png (375KB, 1247x1371px) Image search: [Google]
404.png
375KB, 1247x1371px
>>29221588
It's a scary place.
>>
>>29219893
>>29219834
faster paced conversations, and able to post nsfw stuff is /my/ main reason, but iunno, people seem against it so w/e.
>>
>>29219388
holy diabetes batman
>>
>>29221588
>>
File: you can't break these cuffs.png (141KB, 425x718px) Image search: [Google]
you can't break these cuffs.png
141KB, 425x718px
>>
>>29210549
more please
>>
How would Shining Armour react to hearing that his little sis now has a kid? And find out that the kid is pretty rude for someone her age?
>>
>>29224507
I like the concept of filly anon being older than twilight, knowing lots of advanced things like high level mathematics, physics, chemistry and whatever else. And twilight being outrageously jealous about it, and because anon won't teach her, turned him into a filly.

Idea hasn't been done before, so food for thought for any potential writefags.
>>
>>29176438

http://pastebin.com/w5jCXVvn
Tags: [Light, Adoption?]
Description: Anonfilly arrives in Ponyville and gets adopted by BonBon & Lyra.
>>
Gonna get my anonfilly pillow tomorrow. Im hyped as i could be.
>>
>>29226291
Daki? What pic did you use?
>>
What if Twilight turned Anon into a filly because his human body can't survive in the Equestrian world?
>>
>>29226411
there's already a story about that.
>>
File: 1483295350837s.jpg (3KB, 117x125px) Image search: [Google]
1483295350837s.jpg
3KB, 117x125px
>>29226360
The one i commissioned.
>>
>>29226291
Post pics when you get it please
>>
>>29226462
>buying an ant daki
>>
I want a life-size Anonfilly plush. Hell, as long as I'm wishing, I wish I had a real-life Anonfilly.
>>
>>29226424
Care to provide a link, sir?
>>
>>29227625
Replace glam with the anonfilly you belive best represents her reaction.
>>
>>29210549
>”Right? Really weird names. But no - ponies, griffons and stuff are in our world,” Twilight points a hoof to her left, then another to her right. “Humans, high schools and cars over in yours.”

“You guys don’t have high schools?”

>Both mares shake their heads; neither of them seem to be making a joke. Applejack tilts. “Unless.. D’ya have cities high in the clouds, too? If so, we’ve got flight academies.”

>You shake your head as Applejack lifts from her seat, then Twilight as well. You follow them into the living room, making your way over to a couch to hop and sit on. AJ takes a seat next to you in a way that reminds you of a cat or dog, and she’s looking at you a little queer.
>”Huh. Yer sittin’ like that Heartstrings mare does.”

“Well, humans stand upright, so this is how they sit. Didn’t really account for the tail, though.. It is so weird having a black plume sticking from my butt.”

>Applejack snorts as you reach around and stick your tail to the side. Twilight’s stifling a small laugh, too.

>”Fair. Also, you might want to work on your feminine postures. You’re sitting kind of.. unladylike.”

>”Ah’m not one for frou-frou this’n that, but Twi’s got a point.”

“Huh?”

>The orange mare reaches over, and gently pushes your bow-legged stance until it’s closed. Your cheeks burn, and you rest your front hooves on your lap.
“Ah.. right..”

>Twilight gets that thoughtful look again. For a Princess, she seems oddly relatable to the common - that’s an apt word to describe Applejack and even yourself, you think. You find yourself curious on her position, wondering how long she’s had this position of power. “You know.. You might want to consider your company, too.”

“My company?”

>”Well, you’re an adult where you come from, but right now you look like a filly - hay, for all intents and purposes, you *are* a filly. That would mean drinking, smoking, roughhousing, a lot of manual labor-”
>>
File: 1483197807041.png (857KB, 715x669px) Image search: [Google]
1483197807041.png
857KB, 715x669px
>>
>>29228340
Looks kinda evil.
>>
>>29168433
Why is she so likeable?
>>
File: 1453925811303.jpg (467KB, 900x818px) Image search: [Google]
1453925811303.jpg
467KB, 900x818px
She's evil, I tell you.
>>
File: 1458058281363.png (870KB, 1125x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1458058281363.png
870KB, 1125x1000px
>>29226724
That wishing shit looks like fun. I wish I was a real-life Anonfilly.

I'm still empty and dead inside.
>>
>>29226291
living a dream
>>
File: 1468444413355.png (658KB, 900x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1468444413355.png
658KB, 900x1194px
>>29228870
I want this Anonfilly.
>>
>>29227786
>"Huh. Yer sittin’ like that Heartstrings mare does.”
Lyra getting suspicious about anon fillies behavior later on please
>>
>>29227786
>You’re sitting kind of.. unladylike.
I'd sit with my legs wide open if I were the filly. Give the colts and stallions something to see.
>>
File: 1479809511996.png (187KB, 1421x2008px) Image search: [Google]
1479809511996.png
187KB, 1421x2008px
>>
>>29218784
Dryadfilly
>>
>>29218784
Are those plants coming out of her vaggo?
>>
File: PONER.png (625KB, 1254x1736px) Image search: [Google]
PONER.png
625KB, 1254x1736px
>>
>>29230587
>>29230587
>>29230587
>>29230587
>>
File: 14839650022621862778141.jpg (859KB, 2160x3600px) Image search: [Google]
14839650022621862778141.jpg
859KB, 2160x3600px
Oh gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! It is here! I am so fillycitied
>>
File: 1483965207935.jpg (800KB, 3600x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1483965207935.jpg
800KB, 3600x2160px
>>29231157
ftfy
>>
>>29231191
where did you ordered it?
>>
>>29231307
>>29231157
>>
I just specifically asked someone to print that on a pillow for me. So didn't order it somewhere. But I believe there are websites where you can do the same.
>>
>>29231454
some websites avoid printing stuff which potentially infringes on copyright/trademarks, so if possible, state that it ISNT a canon character or infringing anyones rights to be printed. people have had their OCs denied because the manufacturer doesn't have time to do the research.
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 123

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.