[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Wah, bronies ruined MLP!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 20

No, they didn't. Hasbro and the new writers are killing MLP. Jim "It's for kids" Miller are killing MLP. It isn't "Ruined forever" because they can always pretend season 7's shittier episodes never happened or were due to swamp gas/chaos magic/dreams.

Bronies didn't petition to get shitheads like the current writers hired or the old ones fired. Yes, Hasbro is having MLP shittily pander badly to us, and they suck at it. But blaming bronies for that is like blaming a victim for getting mugged or whatever. We were there, we looked like a tempting target, but it was Hasbro, Jim, and all these new shitty writers that thought Dakimuras, Jim's bullshit overpowered mary sue OC, "Relatable" NEET bitch characters that insult the audience, characters like Maud getting episodes just for the sake of getting episodes, and shitty stock plots with no originality would please us.
>>
File: THIS.png (144KB, 1068x600px) Image search: [Google]
THIS.png
144KB, 1068x600px
>>29167060
I completely agree with you. Except if you're the Anon who said that meme faces are worse than OOC episodes, if you're him, kill yourself. Otherwise, yeah, I completely agree with you.
>>
>>29167112
Who gives a flying fuck about meme faces? Anything can become a meme! Fucking Rockpone's face became a meme!

OOC episodes are shit. But do you know what's worse than OOC episodes? Episodes where the writers clearly thought "These characters HAVE to be made OOC or this brilliant and original plot won't work!".

Fucking Power Rangers SPD did that Rashomon plot better than this show, Spongebob did "Lazy friend" better, and Broly did "Overpowered because potatoes villain" better.

Also, I'm Gray from the SSB:Equestria thread.
>>
>>29167134
>Who gives a flying fuck about meme faces?
Well, there's an idiot who says that this season was terrible because it had too many "meme faces", he also says that "meme faces" are much worse than OOC episodes. I just wanted to be sure that you're not him. You're not, therefore I confirm that I completely agree with you.
>>
File: Your Tears.gif (298KB, 308x373px) Image search: [Google]
Your Tears.gif
298KB, 308x373px
>>29167060
i liked it and disagree with pretty much all of your whining.
>season 7
didnt even air yet.

they dont pander, they do what they think is funny and it happens to related to us. theres only been a few instances where they direct nod to the older fandom and thats derpy, the map song and ep100. hasbro, as well as the writers and even jim, have already said they make this for the intended demographic. thats not an opinion, thats a fact. you can see his twitter posts used in every fuck jim thread around here.

dakimarus are a joke that younger kids wont get. adult humor is in just about every single cartoon. getting all assravaged about it is something a soccer mom does.
starlight isnt a mary sue as she fucks up constantly, which itself already disqualifies the meme. a mary sue is literally perfect in every way, is loved by everyone, has a relationship with one of the most popular characters, and almost always inevitably dies to save everyone because theyre just so fucking self sacrificing.
if you feel insulted by the NEET character then thats your own personal problem. people like that exist. the fact you relate hard enough to be an offended pussy speaks volumes.
tons of people liked maud, so its only logical they brought her back even ignoring the fact shes directly related to a main character.
shitty stock plots have been the theme since season 1. if you want to bust out that argument id welcome you to go critique the earlier seasons with the same negative pessimism that you have for later seasons and see that they fucked up just as much, if not more so.

tldr; cry moar bitch.
>>
File: IMG_4441.png (270KB, 574x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4441.png
270KB, 574x758px
>>29167060
Cool story bro
>>
>>29167360
Please sir, keep posting. This board needs beacons of common sense like you.

this isn't sarcasm, I'm so happy you posted this. Pretty much sums up my feelings about OP
>>
>>29167360
>if you don't want to see a NEET character in MLP it means that you're a NEET
So, i guess that those butthurt idiots who didn't want to see Lyra and Bon Bon paired don't want to see lesbians on the show because they're lesbians. Yeah, it makes sense.
>>
>>29167397
ponies in the show have jobs. a logical conclusion is there are also ponies without jobs.

your strawman is wasted on me.
>>
>>29167417
>ponies in the show don't go around killing babies and using their corpses to sweep the floor. a logical conclusion is there are also ponies killing babies and using their corpses to sweep the floor.
I can't argue with your flawless logic.
>>
>>29167449
That isn't wrong though
>>
>>29167360
>if you feel insulted by the NEET character then thats your own personal problem. people like that exist. the fact you relate hard enough to be an offended pussy speaks volumes.
Of course the dirty cryingfag gets offended by Zephyr. Kill yourself

>>29167417
Of COURSE you're an AmazingAtheist fanboy too.
>>
>>29167457
For fuck's sake. Were there NEETs during the 19th century, Anon?
>>
>>29167449
>another strawman
arent you a bundle of fun.

>>29167466
i think youre confused, my good sir. tis not i whom is offended by zephyr.
*tip*
>>
>>29167493
>>29167491
>>
>>29167499
yes, theyve existed since forever.
fun fact: they found some ancient writing in egypt that pretty much just documented the day to day life of random people and people documented their thoughts and they were extremely similar to people today.

do you think people change so much over time? people are the same as they ever were, the only difference is technology and knowledge.
>>
>>29167514
"There were NEETs in Ancient Egypt"
~Season 6 apologist, Dec. 31, 2016.
>>
>>29167060
>Jim "It's for kids" Miller are killing MLP

But it IS for kids, you weepy brony cunt.
>>
File: 1459113730211.png (493KB, 779x627px) Image search: [Google]
1459113730211.png
493KB, 779x627px
>>29167541
its really hard to argue when both you nd the person youre arguing with know youre full of shit, isn it?
>>
>>29167541
"Season six was bad because some guy on the internet thinks there were NEETS in ancient Egypt. These things totally connect!"
-Brony Whiner, December 31st, 006 AP (After Pony)
>>
>>29167491
There were perpetually unemployed people, they just died or got a factory job and then died. But Equestria is a bit too nice to let that happen.
>>
File: oh you.png (148KB, 268x312px) Image search: [Google]
oh you.png
148KB, 268x312px
>>29167687
that actually sounds like a conspiracy some people would delve into.
>>
File: 1456726492703.jpg (62KB, 480x538px) Image search: [Google]
1456726492703.jpg
62KB, 480x538px
>>29167360
>tfw there are people on this board who don't have shit opinions after all

I thought I was the only one. Thank you for this deliverance from evil anon.
>>
A NEET is just someone with no job who sits around all day, right?

Wouldn't the rich aristocracy of the olden days count?

I mean, we like to pretend they weren't useless because OMG FANCY RICH PEOPLE, but for most young royals, their only job was to sit around amusing themselves until dad died and they inherited the title. And if you weren't the oldest, then you were basically a backup, and unless your older sibling died young, you were guaranteed a life of NEETness.
>>
>>29167687
"Season 6 was great because the only reason to think it was bad is giving too much credit to random guys on the Internet thinking that there were NEETs in Ancient Egypt"
–Jim Miller, December 31st, 0001 AJM (After Jim Miller)
>>
File: 1037619.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1037619.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>29167700
It's the new pizzagate. Tell your friends! NEETS in ancient Egypt PROVE that MLP is secretly controlled by the reverse vampires!
>>
>>29167360
You're so reasonable, but I disagree a little bit about Glimmer. I don't hate Starlight, but I think she was definitely overpowered. Even as a villain she should not have been stronger than Twilight at magic. At best they should be equals. Also a little too easily forgiven. I can get Twilight forgiving her right away, but I wish other characters would have held on to some resentment. She isn't universally liked, but nobody really dislikes her either, and plenty of characters have reason to.

Also they definitely screwed up The Gift of Maud Pie. It's not that it was just a shitty stock plot, it's that it was a poorly executed shitty stock plot.
>>
>inb4 Jim Miller hires an archaeologist to prove that there were NEETS in ancient Egypt
>>
>>29167360
>they dont pander
>The Gift of the Maud Pie
>they dont pander
Hey, whatever you gotta tell yourself to sleep at night, hoss.
>>
File: Activate it.png (834KB, 959x899px) Image search: [Google]
Activate it.png
834KB, 959x899px
>>29167770
>definitely overpowered
since were in the realm of opinion now id just say im glad shes stronger than twilight. it fits into the idea that theres always a bigger fish. it also means that there could possibly be some other ponies even stronger than glimmer, and they might be a little more evil than she was. i guess what im trying to say is it opens the realm of hope and wonder because if twilight always won and was always the best then there would be no threat. not even an illusion of threat.

i also wasnt arguing about how good or bad the maud episode was, just why it existed. i was kind of neutral about it. a lot of it made me laugh, but at the same time there were a lot of plot holes.

im glad you make up your own mind, its refreshing.

>>29167796
fund it.
>>
File: that word again.jpg (12KB, 300x273px) Image search: [Google]
that word again.jpg
12KB, 300x273px
>>29167820
>writers bring back a character from a previous episode and do a story with her
>something they've done dozens of times
>something they technically do in every single episode after the pilot
>but somehow this time it's pandering
>>
>>29167060
>Jim "It's for kids" Miller are killing MLP
you're implying that jim does anything more than oversee the production of the show. He literally does nothing. The only notable show related thing he does is bitch and moan when people blindly hate him. Everyone acts as if he writes every garbage episode of the series and is single handedly responsible for it's demise, when all he does is work on the production of the show. If Anyone deserves hate, its the writers, especially Dave fucking Rapp. He cant write for shit. Why is it a meme to hate jim? He does absolutley NOTHING

>inb4 hi jim
>inb4 faustfag
>>
>>29167968
Jim was rude to equally rude people on twitter, therefore he's the most éveil person ever.

Ponyfags are just spoiled by how nicely Lauren treated them, and throw a tizzy at the slightest antagonism from a showrunner.
>>
>>29167968
>Everyone acts as if he writes every garbage episode of the series
Who wrote Princess Spike, anonio?
>>
File: jim owes you shit.png (181KB, 620x395px) Image search: [Google]
jim owes you shit.png
181KB, 620x395px
>>29167968
>>29168127
>>
>>29168232
Neal Dusedau. Jim came up with the idea and was upset with how Dusedau handled it. Larson was too.
>>
>>29168259
>implying he's wrong and that ponyfags are owed anything
>>
happy 2017 anons
>>
>>29168282
> Implying it doesn't work both ways
> Implying ponyfags owe him SHIT for what he does
> Implying he's entitled to blind adoration no matter what he does
>>
>>29168282
He is wrong for replying at all.
>>
>>29168311
Wow, I never once claimed any of those things. Nice counter.
>>
File: 1429546893490.png (71KB, 1029x717px) Image search: [Google]
1429546893490.png
71KB, 1029x717px
>>29168326
So you agree Jim isn't entitled to a single praise no matter how hard he might work?

So you agree he ony uses Twitter to fish for compliments and asslicks?

So you agree he's a 40 year old bachelor trying to use pony and favs to compensate for his lonelyness?

So you agree with this pic?
>>
>>29168357
>So you agree Jim isn't entitled to a single praise no matter how hard he might work?
no one is entitled to praise. he uses twitter to voice his opinions on various subjects, same as anyone else. people are entitled to have their own opinions.

youre also projecting really hard.
>>
File: this is how you bait hasdrones.jpg (202KB, 628x817px) Image search: [Google]
this is how you bait hasdrones.jpg
202KB, 628x817px
>>29169471
Nope.

Jim really tries his best to find things that could give him an excuse to fish for pity.

Compare his childish and whiny behaviour with Faust, Larson and Rudell, who are basically untrollable.
>>
>>29170036
do you see the irony in doing the same thing here with your incessant whining about it? you come here bitching about jim looking for people to shake his dick and agree with him, but here you are doing the same shit.

and no, faust did plenty of bitching. just because you agree with her doesnt mean everyone does. she didnt go full on rant mode like jim does, but she does her share. she even went full SJW a few times over other topics. larson was one of the greats, of course he didnt go on rants. as for rudell, why would anyone bitch about the animation?
>>
Well if it's so bad don't you think it's time to move on?
>>
>>29170106
I hate Equestria Girls but I still agree with the guys who want Ishi Rudell directing FiM instead of Big Jimbecile.
>>
>>29167060
Just wait till S7 airs and if it is shit than S6... just like Twilight became an alicorn, we can all stop watching the show and become a fan of the ponies and not the show.

Like Larson once stated "Bronies don't need the show, they need ponies."
>>
>>29167360
>if you feel insulted by the NEET character then thats your own personal problem. people like that exist. the fact you relate hard enough to be an offended pussy speaks volumes
Not this shit again. I hated that episode, not because it had a NEET but because the moral was "if you try, you'll have your dream job". Which is the same as saying, "if you don't have your dream job, it's because you didn't try". I have a shitty job, with a miserable wage I can barely survive with and, believe me, I've "tried" as hard as I could. But there are some works that someone has to do, and not everyone gets to be a winner.
The fact that this episode was written by the same idiot who thought that turning Dash into a janitor was a "punishment" only confirms that this idiot thinks that those who clean other people's shit deserve it, apparently we did something really terrible and now we're being punished. Well, fuck him. And fuck you and your "ur a NEET xddd" memes.
>>
>>29167590
It is for kids but the staff pander to adults and demand praises, interviews and tons of attention from them.
Ah, but if you criticrize them? Then the fans aren't worth shit because "it's for kids"
>>
>>29167823
One problem with the "Always a bigger fish" fetishism that helps bitches sleep at night.

Twilight Sparkle is supposed to be THE big fish. The embodiment of the element of fucking magic. THE ONE. Having a The One Plus One running around cheapens that concept and introduces plotholes solely to make this shitty OC more powerful than anyone else ever.

>>29167360
What a shame. You appear to be retarded. You appear to have an outdated view of what Mary Sues are, too. Outdated by 44/45 years, it seems. Go sit in the retard corner and snark unfunnily at the potted plants, I'm sure they'll appreciate your reaction images far more than I will.
>>29167379
Shit-tier samefagging
>>29167590
Lauren Faust hated the "It's just for kids" mentality and wanted to make something good. Jim Miller subscribes to the "Fuck the haters and take credit for anything people like" philosophy. Being stupid only makes my point stronger, son.
>>29170036
This is Jim. This is Jim.
>>29171666
Finally, someone that gets it.
>>29171466
FINALLY, SOMEONE THAT GETS IT! Zephyr Breeze is a shitty and offensive portrayal of stereotypical "Lazy entitled NEET millennials" I'm amazed got past quality control. The target audience of little girls won't get this joke. Her parents will shake their heads and go "Kids these days". Her older brother, who also likes the show, will see this stereotypical millennial as an attack on him.

And if he doesn't, look at what the episode is: A shitty strawman character that gets his dream job when he's told to give up art, go the fuck back to college, do EXACTLY as the book says because FUCK ORIGINALITY, and get a job immediately because if you don't have a job, you didn't try hard enough, you lazy whiny millennial neet. I have never seen anything this sickening before. 2 Girls 1 Cup would be preferable to this. Every shitty spongebob episode ever would be preferable to this. How the fuck can anyone call this a good episode without projecting on it? Exactly.
>>
>>29170106
Fuck off, that isn't how irony works. He's a piece of shit and we're allowed to complain about him and wonder if a #campaign/petition to get him fired will be necessary, whether you like it or not.
>>29170164
I hated the first, the second somehow redeemed SS and the concept of pony high schools, and the third was a piece of meh to cash in on the superhero craze.
>>29168357
I agree that Jim is an egomaniacal compliment-fishing cunt that deserves to be fired and shouldn't be in charge of MLP. If he wants to ruin something, he should fuck around with a cartoon of his own, not shit on something Lauren Faust specifically wanted to NOT be "Just for kids".
>>29168326
Are you new to the whole "Implying" thing? Jim is shit and his episodes are shit. We don't owe him anything, he's paid to make good episodes and he fucks it up. He owes us and the company the effort it takes to not make an ass out of yourself and the company and the show.
>>29167968
Yes, those writers also deserve shit. They deserve more shit than Jim. The thing is, Faust wouldn't have let them get away with this shit.
>>29167850
The problem with Maud Pie? In case you didn't notice, the episode was almost as dumb as you. The episode was made solely to give Maud an episode, and it was shit.
>>29168127
You dense motherfucker. Look at the word Antagonism. He insulted his fans and said the show is "Just for little girls". How is that not bitch behavior? GO ON, TELL ME. Don't parrot "But its 4 girls", EXPLAIN WHAT IT MEANS TO BE "For little girls" AND HOW THIS MAKES IT EXEMPT FROM CRITICISM. Say it out loud, dumbass.
>>
>>29172178
>>29172207
Please stop throwing an autistic rage over Ponies and the people who make them
>>
>>29172178
>Lauren Faust hated the "It's just for kids" mentality and wanted to make something good.

Tell us more about how you're best friends with Lauren Faust and how she agrees with everything you say.

Also:

>implying that something can't be good if it's for kids

No one over 13 actually thinks this.
>>
File: this darling.png (136KB, 714x607px) Image search: [Google]
this darling.png
136KB, 714x607px
>>29171666
>gets mad if the staff panders to him

>gets mad if the staff doesn't pander to him

You seem like a fun person who everyone would enjoy being around.
>>
>>29172258
>>29172262
>>29172269
Imagine being this retarded.

"Hurr durr ur autistic!" - Not an argument.
"Are you friends with Lauren Faust?" - No, dumbass, I don't have to be to know more on this subject than your smug ass.
https://www.ponychan.net/pony/src/1476395812251.png

And the third one. Did you miss the word "Poorly" in your desperate quest to feel smug? Pandering isn't the problem, pandering badly is. Duuuuuuhhhhhhh. Do I need to use >these to make it easier on your eyes? Do I need to use images with my text written in Impact? Will that make these basic concepts so easy to understand, even you can understand them and respond to them without having to go "Duh huh huh autism! U r unfun!"?
>>
>>29172369
Thread's over, we've got an unpleaseable, hypocritical, bitter, entitled special snowflake "fan" that can't be reasoned with. Please everyone, ignore him and give him some space, his rage induced autistic tantrum probably uses up a lot of oxygen
>>
The show has lost Faust, Renzetti, Theissen, and most of the original writers. We're at a point where we're basically detached from the original vision and spirit of the show, and those writing for it might not be as familiar or passionate about the show as you'd want them to be.
>>
The fault for bad writing lies with whoever chooses new writers for the show, and doesn't vet them as well as Faust or McCarthy would have. Jim is simply the director of animation. Sure he suggests edits to the script, and submits ideas for story ideas before the writer summit is held, but he has no power over who's doing the writing or what they're writing. He works with what he's given, shit or otherwise.
>>
>>29172723
>Jim is simply the director of animation
And yet he behaves as if EVERYTHING were his own merit.
>>
>>29173044
Jim's a big guy...
>>
>>29173093
for you
>>
>>29173044
because everyone goes off on him instead of the writers when they dont like an episode
>>
File: peos.jpg (68KB, 609x310px) Image search: [Google]
peos.jpg
68KB, 609x310px
>>29173093
>>
>>29173166
>>29168357
>>
>>29173044
>>29173166
Jim's main failure is feeding the trolls instead of ignoring them. You don't see Stuby or Lu getting into shouting matches.
>>
File: cuztea.png (170KB, 662x662px) Image search: [Google]
cuztea.png
170KB, 662x662px
>>29172178
>>29172207
you appear to be flustered. perhaps if you cry harder someone will give a fuck.
>>
>>29173414
Jim's main failure is tyrying to use his Twitter account to turn everything about himself instead of using it for strict work purposes.

Also, dumbass should learn how to ignore trolls instead of trying to "convert" them so he could get more praises from them.

Growing a pair and growing a thicker skin would also help, but we already know that Jim's self esteem is more fragile than a soap bubble.
>>
>>29167360
Please keep posting, we need intelligent people like you here
>>
>>29173628
> Dedicating the first day of the year to samefag this hard
>>
File: shove it right up your ass.png (511KB, 973x681px) Image search: [Google]
shove it right up your ass.png
511KB, 973x681px
>>29173672
>e-everyone is a samefag unless they agree with my bitching!
>>
>>29173695
> E-everyone is stupid unless they agree with my Hasdroning!

Funny how it always work both sides.
>>
>>29173672
I'm not samefagging. That was just an intelligent post.
>>
File: 26843579.jpg (946KB, 1500x1050px) Image search: [Google]
26843579.jpg
946KB, 1500x1050px
>>29167060
Essentially. But let's be honest here. This show is entering it's 7th season. That's a lot of seasons for any show and it's very common for shows to become shit over time because they do actually run out of ideas, but it's a business and if people still watch they have to keep making more.

I just think it'd be better for people to accept that MLP is entering, if not already in the middle of, it's twilight years. Just enjoy the little flashes of old brilliance when they arrive and pass on the garbage.
>>
>>29173966
You are as intelligent as Jim is handsome.
>>
>>29174042
Why thank you.
I wasn't talking about my own post though.
>>
>>29174052
Your own posts are as intelligent as Jim is long haired.
>>
>>29173950
>if you dont mindlessly bitch about everything like i do then youre just a mindless drone
those tactics wont work here, hillary.
>>
>>29174320
Name one thing Trump hasn't mindlessly bitched about at 3AM on twitter, like a 14yo girl. Neville Trumperlain only pauses from his whining to slurp on Master Putin's cock.
>>
>>29174385
ponies.
>>
>>29167060
They did ruin MLP. Bronies are dumb fucks that live with mommy
>>
File: 1400437261875.jpg (194KB, 1135x906px) Image search: [Google]
1400437261875.jpg
194KB, 1135x906px
>>29175754
>>
>>29167202
>>29167112
I know that Football episode is as shitty as cars episode
>>
>>29175956
Meghan McCarthy screwed M.A. Larson!
>>
>>29175956
the episode was finished when larson handed it in, and it was later changed. why would larson know what a change to his script was supposed to be after he stopped being involved?
>>
>>29167060
Did I miss something? I thought that was the consensus.
>>
>>29175970
Don't try to backpedal. Your complaint wasn't that you don't want random episodes about sport, you said that having episodes like ADO was better than having meme faces. Even if both you and me agree on how terrible this season was, I can't agree with an idiot who thinks that "meme faces" was the worst thing to happen to it.
>>
Honestly, I don't give a damn about meme faces or your opinion of them. If you hate poorly-written episodes, we can be friends.

By the way, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0k4e-T1DPc when did this start to suck donkey cock?
>>
>>29173546
Oh, wow, what an intelligent response. Why respond to any of the points I bring up when you can instead "Duh huh huh" on the retard table?
>>
>>29172406
Wow, kid, what an amazing response. You can't win an actual argument, so you start shit-flinging and telling everyone to leave the room.

No, bitch. You leave. You've lost, and everyone here has seen you lose. Either get the fuck out, or grow some balls.
>>
>>29175956
The episode was rewritten to include the spell.

Problem was that at the time of making, DHX could not be sure if S3 was going the be the end of FiM or not.
Larson went with yes and had Twilight fix a mess-up with Pandora's Box, resulting in her proving to be great enough and yadda yadda.

However, the show did get S4 so the script had to change and fast. In comes a rushed musical with no real plot coherence to allow for more seasons to happen.
>>
>>29168282

He does owe us though.

It's because of us that the show is this popular. Do you really think the show would last past S2 without the brony fandom?
>>
Honestly haven't watched the show at all since like, mid season 4. Is it even worth watching anymore?
>>
>>29178012
Half of the people ITT think it's absolute shit.
Half of the people ITT think it's the greatest thing ever.
Honestly, what kind of reply do you expect?
>>
>>29178016
This kind. Thank you.
>>
>>29178022
My pleasure, Anon.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.