[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Derpy Ass Worship wot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: 1434170041209.jpg (176KB, 1280x1808px) Image search: [Google]
1434170041209.jpg
176KB, 1280x1808px
So, here's one of the adventures I'm always having I've had in Equestria.
Derpy and I were going shopping on this big Black Friday-esque blowout day (called Goodponies' Plenty) in the Canterlot shopping plaza. To me it was kind of dull because there was nothing there that was made for humans, but Derpy was stopping at nearly every store to get at look at what they were selling. Despite that, she had me running around almost everywhere we went, and it nearly had me winded.
Suddenly, Derpy stopped to look at one of the stalls, and I nearly crashed into her. I raised my arms to prevent the collision, and to my surprise, my hands met something soft. I looked down and my breath hitched. My hands were planted firmly on her rump, and she was not reacting to it... at all. I glanced at her face, which was absorbed in whatever was on display in the store beside us. The normally sheepish filly was completely oblivious to how her cute little flank was practically being felt up.
My face went red as naughty thoughts began to bubble in my mind. There were a few ponies sampling the wares at some of the other stalls, but none of them had us in attention... I looked back down at Derpy's flank, my heart racing, and gave it a gentle squeeze. It was so soft! I couldn't beleive how good it felt. I just wanted to stay there and squish the filly's ass for the rest of the day.
Derpy, however, had finally finished browsing the stall's stock, and almost jumped as hard as I did when she turned her head around at me.
"What's wrong, _________?"
"N-Nothing... Oh, does that say 'BOGO Seander hoofpolish'"?
"WHERE?!"
>>
And so our shopping trip resumed, Derpy breaking off into a near-gallop to reach the sale that didn't exist. It was soon forgotten about, however, as we made our way to a bazzar-like pavillion, where Derpy and I both ooh-ed and aah-ed at the exotic decor and fanciful items. The feeling of Derpy's flank was kept fresh in my mind though. I was still high off of the excitement of being able to feel somepony up like that, and there was a drop of deviancy added to the mix when I though about how she was unaware of the incident. Somehow, that made it all the better...
We continued travelling from kiosk to kiosk, my mind in a place entirely different from shopping, and it wasn't long after that Derpy had found something that piqued her interest so suddenly that she stoped in her tracks. The earlier incident ran through my mind again, and I felt butterflies in my tummy as I thought of being able to do it again. This time, there was going to be another level of naughtiness though... I was doing it on purpose this time. The thought of how perverted it was spurred me on.
I pretended to bump into Derpy (which did nothing to faze her), and immediately my hands slipped over her flank. By Celestia, it was so smooth, doubly so because of her silky coat of fur. My stomach felt like it was going on a loop-de-loop as my heart started racing again. This was so naughty...
I slowly rubbed the filly's flank cheeks as she looked over the goods at this particular stall. I marvelled at their plumpness every time I squeezed, and fawned over their softness when I caressed them. I realized, right then, that I had an unconcealable boner. But the possibility that Derpy could turn around and see my arousal only made it harder.
As if some unseen force was reading my mind, Derpy turned away, having apparently lost interest. Panicking, I did the only thing I could think to do-- pretend to tie my shoe. Unfortunately, Derpy wanted to watch.
>>
"Wha'cha doin'?"
"I'm uhh, tieing my shoe." Pause. "So I don't trip."
"Oh!" I could here the honesty of her interest in her voice. I guess we never really talked about how humans have to tie their shoes, and everything related to the whole process (because all of that would be questioned by Derpy). It was really inconvienient for it to come up now though.
"Do you always have to do that?"
I couldn't really even focus on my answer, my head was too full of the feeling of her ass. "Uhh, yeah, sometimes."
"Well, could you hurry up, we're wasting time!"
I realized that over the entire conversation, I had just been fumbling around with my laces, accomplishing nothing with them. Luckily, Derpy wouldn't know the difference. I got up and laughed, perhaps a bit too forcefully.
"Alright, let's go!"
My boner hadn't calmed down yet, but on we went, and I was definitely not thinking about shopping now. That deviant fire still burned in me, boiling my insides, and every glance at Derpy's flank only stoked the flames. I really needed release...
We kept on moving, and I grimaced at the thought that I was just going to have to deal with my arousal for the rest of the day. We passed by another stall... and another... and another... talked to one of Derpy's friends (I mostly kept quiet), until finally, Derpy had found another one of those stores that captured her so completely. I quickly looked around. Only a storekeep who was too busy taking inventory.
>>
This time, already hot and bothered, I bumped into her, hard. Hard enough that anypony would check to see if I had fallen over or something, but Derpy, to my pleasure and amazement, just readjusted her footing. Hoofing.
Hastily, I slinked up behind Derpy, and with my heart beating at a million miles per hour, I squished her flank cheeks together and pressed my groin against her ass.
My whole face felt hot. What I was doing was so... wrong, but that's what made it so right. The softness of her flank felt so good against my raging boner, it was like finally dousing the flames with water. I looked around again; my setting remained unchanged. I turned back to look at derpy, and then I slowly moved my hips forward, pressing my dick against her flank harder.
FFFFFuck...
My first thursts were slower than a sedated snail (a term Applejack liked to use), but as I felt the heat in my loins grow, my gyrations got a little faster. The warmth... It was something I didn't appreciate as much as I did now that I was grinding against her ass. Derpy's flank was so warm, I had to hold myself back from humping it faster. Every aspect of her flank was so good... its softness, complimented by its firmness, how deliciously round both of her cheeks were, how warm it was, it was pushing me over the edge. I held in my panting as I squished her cheeks between my fingers. Derpy's flank was amazing!
I couldn't help it. Finally, I let out a long breath and buried my covered dick deep between Derpy's flank cheeks as it spurted against the inside of my underwear. Every time I shot my cum, I thrusted against her again, grinding on her ass ever so slightly.
As soon as my mind was clear again, I hopped away from Derpy as quickly as I could. That was dangerous. We were in public! That's what made it so good though...
Derpy turned around and looked at me expectantly.
"Do you think red is a better color on me? Red or Purple?"
I didn't even know what kind of store we were in.
>>
File: 1481257906486.png (492KB, 600x789px) Image search: [Google]
1481257906486.png
492KB, 600x789px
This is a nice fantasy.
>>
File: IMG_1527.png (270KB, 800x565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1527.png
270KB, 800x565px
>>
File: IMG_1528.png (193KB, 639x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1528.png
193KB, 639x600px
>>
>>
File: savedrara.jpg (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
savedrara.jpg
23KB, 320x320px
>>29157608
>>29157614
>>29157619
>>29157625
>>
File: large.png (602KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
602KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>29157951
Can make something to go with this situation.
>>
>rape
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.