[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he unironically waifus a noncanon human Shimmerfags are the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

>he unironically waifus a noncanon human
Shimmerfags are the most pathetic waifufags on the board
>>
>>29154766
What the fuck are you doing with your life OP?
>>
>>29154766
There's no problem with her not being canon because at least she's a pon- oh god
>>
>>29154783
wasting it away
>>
>>29154766
>Being this butthurt
Keep crying
Your tears fuel me
>>
File: 1465270061688.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465270061688.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>29154766
>OP: Hey mom I make shitpost xDDDD
>Falseflagging Shimmerfag: STOP MAKING FUN OF ME AND MY WAIFU SUNSET SHIMMER CAN YOU TELL THAT I'M A SHIMMERFAG I'M POSTING AN IMAGE OF SUNSET SHIMMER SO UNDERSTAND THAT I'M A SHIMMERFAG
>Funny Troll: hahah stay butthurt shimmerfag XDDD
This continues for about 100 posts, with the posters remaining in the 10-20 range
>actually retarded shimmerfag falling for the bait: STOP MAKING FUN OF ME AND MY WAIFU SUNSET SHIMMER CAN YOU TELL THAT I'M A SHIMMERFAG I'M POSTING AN IMAGE OF SUNSET SHIMMER SO UNDERSTAND THAT I'M A SHIMMERFAG
>>
>>29154766
But shimmer is a canon horse
Still a shit tier waifu though
>>
>>29154844
>shimmer is a canon horse
No. Flash may be canon but Shimmer is not. Shimmerfags have LITERALLY no argument against this.
>>
>>29154849
Except you know being a major character in a canon film.
>>
>>29154939

>canon film
Apex kek
>>
>>29154766
It's not like we're better. Glimmer completely diminished the superiority that ponies had over human series. Shimmer is much better character than Starlight is.
>>
>>29155871

>villain that just seek for power
>oc tier, "Celestia secret student"
>EG was one of the worst thing to come our of this show, SAYS tier
>RR was good because of the dazzlings, Shimmer just saved the mane 6 a couple of times
>FG was a completely forgetable movie, scilight was poorly executed as a nerd Twilight and her transformation sucks ass
>LoE is plain shit, and also she will be shipped again with Flash

Im not gonna defend Glimmer by any means, but Shimmer's story is shit and at best a 4/10
>>
File: 1469107808922.jpg (84KB, 500x806px) Image search: [Google]
1469107808922.jpg
84KB, 500x806px
>>29154812
>>29155871
>>
>>29155941
I meant charactersation wise.

Sunset act like a normalfag teenager after her redemption. It make sense since she's a relatable human in a relatable higchschool setting. She isn't trying to copy Twilight from FiM, she act as the only straight woman in the gang while Twilight is repalced by even more nerdy and shy Scilight(which IS a bad character)

It doesn't work so with Glimmer who is trying hard to be a mix between Trixie and Twilight. Or more accurately, a clone of Sunset who was created as the original Starlight in the first place. But it doesn't work in FiM. Twilight and Spike are the ones who react to Starlights retardness. She's trying to act clueless in learning her lesson like Discord in his episodes but she's less entertaining and much more annoying. There is nothing special or interesting in her. She's like a blank state interacting with much more interesting characters. Entire S6 finale was mostly praised because of Chrysalis, Trixie and Discord appeared. Even Thorax has more fans than she had. At least i never seen a reaction video that had people comment on how good Starlight is. Or how happy they are that its all about her.

Sunset have a natural fanbase compared to the Dazzlings, Rest of EQG characters are shit so it allows Sunset to shine. Its completely different in FiM where most ponies inluding all mane6 SPike, Trixie and Discord have its fanbase while Starlight is just a forced addition similar to Flurry Heart.
>>
>>29156016
>keeps comparing with Glimmer
I couldnt give less fucks about her, she fucked up s6 premiere and a her eps but thats all, theres long list of mane6 eps that fall into bottom tier like Baby Cakes or AJ's day off, s6 finale was amazing because of the reasons you mentioned, I was tired of seeing Twilight save the day again and again, Glimmer was there and got thrown against a wall kek 10/10 while Trixie and Discord stole the eps

You basically admitted that Sunset """shines""" because all movies are shit, unlike s6 which had great eps, even if she gathers fans those fans have shit taste, because they enjoy a character from shit movies, theres no way crap can contain gold, Shimmer's characterisation is just an error in the long list of EQG mistakes
>>
>>29154805
I mean really, arguing about what constitutes canon in a cartoon, it's really the most pointless thing I can think of doing. Why don't you put your energy somewhere else. Get into politics and argue about something that might actually matter, anything, go for a walk even.
>>
File: 1441634553003.gif (3MB, 354x228px) Image search: [Google]
1441634553003.gif
3MB, 354x228px
>>29156362
Your life is as pointless as this conversation.
>>
>>29156405
I bet you couldn't. I'm fucking mean when I fight, anon.
>>
File: Fite me faget.gif (327KB, 468x312px) Image search: [Google]
Fite me faget.gif
327KB, 468x312px
>>29156405
>>29156438
Say that to my face and not in front of a computer screen faget
>>
>>29154766
I touch the pony
>>
>>29156405
I'm strapped
>>
>>29156362
Pot, meet Kettle.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.