[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whose fans are the.most autistic? Glimfags?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: th-7.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
th-7.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
Whose fans are the.most autistic?
Glimfags?
>>
>>29144885
Equestria Girlsfags who think it's better than the show
>>
>>29144902
I think they do it ironically. There's just no way
>>
>>29144885
The fans who make which fans are most autistic - threads
>>
>>29144885
>being wrong
Dashfags, by and large; they're the most autistic we've ever seen
>>
>>29144885
Sonic fans are 1000 times more autistic than any pony fan.
>>
>>29144959
So, Dashfags?
>>
File: Lockers.png (947KB, 1840x1798px) Image search: [Google]
Lockers.png
947KB, 1840x1798px
>>29144911
Nah, Equestria Girls just beats out MLP in most ways
>Music
>Actual humans
>Better plots
>Easier to self insert
>Lore friendly setting

Humanized blows horses the fuck out
>>
>>29144902
Shimmerfags and the footfag in particular.
>>
>>29144984
>shitty monster high ripoff
>>
>>29144984
>actual humans
>better

KUH-KUH-KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>29144885
Shimmerfags. Followed by Glimmerfags. Spikefags are a close third.
>>
>>29144885
Sunfags. She's completely devoid of any personality, so everything is headcanon.
And she'll never get her own episode.
>>
>>29144984
>Easier to self insert
Well look at this faggot

>Lore friendly setting
It's lore friendly because it ignores everything about pony Equestria, so no, it's not lore friendly.
>>
Those who take the show too serious and/or start actual relationships with fictional characters. People with tulpas too, but theyre at least entertaining

All others are alright I guess, even nyxfans
>>
>>29144885
twifags
>>
>>29144984
>actual.humans
>easier to.self insert
Kys yourself
>>
File: rararararara.gif (263KB, 515x443px) Image search: [Google]
rararararara.gif
263KB, 515x443px
>>29144984
So, I would disagree with you simply because High School setting are pretty boring and have been overdone, even with Magic plots.

Equestria is an entirely different world with its own creatures, lore and adventures.

Unfortunately, FiM seems to focus on retarded shit like college dropouts, cons,(A daki, seriously?) and who will visit Manehattan this week. It's like they're trying their hardest to make FiM as shit and uninteresting as possible.
Making EQG better right now in the sense that least you know what you'll get so you won't be nearly as disappointed.
>>
Glimmerfags that make new threads every hour, even though there is already 3 other glimmer threads up.

Gas all Glimmerfags.
>>
File: 41X3B28XR7L.jpg (51KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
41X3B28XR7L.jpg
51KB, 676x673px
>>29145287
>People with tulpas

I guess it depends on why you have a tulpa in the first place.

I have a Rainbow Dash tulpa that I take with me to the gym, but that's it.

I want to improve myself and I like to imagine her as my motivational coach
>>
>>29144885
Yeah, and faggots who start threads with thumbnails just to complain are a close second.
>>29144984
Here's that reply you wanted, homo.
>>
>>29144885
Flutterfags because they got legitimately butthurt over the fact that their imaginary notgirlfriend got stolen by an imaginary kid friendly version of an eldrich horror
>>
>>29144885
As a Shimmerfag, I'll admit, we get overly defensive and a bit too "real" and we've had many people that give us a bad name like MTG and Klovod but we keep to our thread.
Dashfags tend to get pretty annoying though.
>>
>>29145441
>I want to improve myself and I like to imagine her as my motivational coach
As long as she's a positive influence on your life, that's fine.
I do the same thing with Shimmer.
>>
>>29144984
Is it really worth it if you no longer get (you)s?
>>
>>29145441
I don't have a tulpa, but Dash does motivate me to work out and get /fit/
>>
>>29145894
You get dots now.
>>
>>29145891
Yeah, I don't have any other tulpas. I just figured it would help to have at least one for that purpose, although I'm not actually a Dashfag.
>>
File: 1482371577371.png (481KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1482371577371.png
481KB, 750x750px
>>29144885
>No hooves
>Thinks life is an anime
>Meat hair
>Into femdom

I think we all know who has the most autistic fanbase
>>
>>29145899
Glad I'm not the only one. I still have some weight to lose but I think I'm making progress.

It's not a full blown tulpa, I just like to imagine her by my side as I work out, it helps keep me going.
>>
As a dashfag, I tend to get really annoyed about EQG dashfags.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.