[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ponies taking Earth Jobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 15

Ever since the portal to equestria has opened more and more immigrants have taken the jobs of earthlings and people grew sick of it especially with the declining economy from outsourcing jobs to the ponies. Then a new president by the name of Donald Trump decided to build a wall between the dimensions. Mny claim him to be racist but once after a certain glue comment he was deemed speciest as well. Things grew more tiresome in the country when he was spotted giving oral to a mare by the name of Honeysuckle Crisp. With the economy being down as it is and the wall uilt a new economic depression hit the human dimension resorting to people hunting the ponies and even some zebras and gryphons for food. What they did not know was that their magic when consumed and mixed with human DNA resorted in a new virus. Over the next 10 years man kind has been wiped out to extinction. All because Trump became president
>>
File: trump.jpg (79KB, 885x516px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
79KB, 885x516px
i think Trump would treat the ponies with respect. there so nice and friendly our nations will become great allies.
>>
File: calico-6.jpg (186KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
calico-6.jpg
186KB, 800x800px
>>
File: trump pony.jpg (87KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
trump pony.jpg
87KB, 600x800px
>>29142660
>Trump becomes president
>more immigrants come in as a result
I highly doubt it OP
>>
They came in before is what I meant
>>
Dicks taking piss
>>
Cheeto.
>>
>>29142660
What a shitty OC recolor. Even has a borrowed cutie mark.
>>
I voted for gary jhonson
>>
Trump hates niggers and ponies
>>
I'd fuck that oc
>>
File: zecora.jpg (10KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
zecora.jpg
10KB, 201x251px
What about zebras
>>
Get off this board fag. I bet you're one of the spiks Trump's deporting.
>>
Fable the horse rapist and the tale of the horse that never made it back.

There once was a horse that was finally able to be ridden around the barn. A man walked up seeming nice as he hopped up on my back I felt a deep pleasure inside as this man had taken my first ride. If I had known then the horrors that awaited me I would surely stayed asleep that day. He rode me into an empty barn that day far away from everyone else I didn’t overthink it at the time. It was there he chained my hooves to a pole and took off his pants it was so small that I didn’t even realize he was inside of me already. It was at that moment he let out a groan, as I realized he had come already.
Months passed and I gave birth to a terrible creature known as a brony knowing what it was I tried to kill it but sadly I was unable to save the brony from a life of pain that it would endure as an outcast. Because I died shortly after giving birth to that brony.
The man that did this lived on to become a well-known you-tuber that spread cancer, and brony information to all sick individuals.

END…
>>
I wish Japan would pull a reverse Hiroshima on us.
>>
Praise hitler and trump for they saved us from the jews
>>
wtf
>>
>>29146774
the fuck?
>>
File: 034.jpg (127KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
034.jpg
127KB, 820x820px
I like trumps hot load in my anus
>>
Same here breh.
>>
File: Asuka.png (224KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka.png
224KB, 500x281px
>>29146774
>>
>>
File: Yato.png (450KB, 1024x1449px) Image search: [Google]
Yato.png
450KB, 1024x1449px
>>29146780
>>
I MUNCH CUNTS
>>
File: Araragi Koyomi.png (186KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
Araragi Koyomi.png
186KB, 1024x575px
>>
WTF?
>>
this has become a circlejerk for the same 2 anons
>>
close this shit stain of a thread already
>>
tldr
>>
File: Fuyuki Megumin.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fuyuki Megumin.png
1MB, 1366x768px
We should all accept the warm embrace of Megumin's cleansing flames.
>>
>>29146858
>fate/stay night 2006
>konosuba
>cleansing flames instead of EKUSUPROSHON
kys
>>
>>29146780
Trump is more pro israel than anyone, nice move if you voted for him and you hate the jews
>>
is that why he picked mostly Christians for his cabinet?
>>
Fuck trump he hates my niggas
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 246x205px
>>
File: 278.jpg (52KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
278.jpg
52KB, 500x281px
>>
The fuck is this shit?
>>
>>29148568
Judging from thread stats (37 posts for 11 ips), somebody with a lot of free time on his hands.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.