[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iff you rub pony belly and you suddenly touch her crouchtits.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: c68.jpg (117KB, 808x988px) Image search: [Google]
c68.jpg
117KB, 808x988px
Iff you rub pony belly and you suddenly touch her crouchtits. Would that be sexual harrasment?
>>
>>29139381
>Sexual advancement
>>
>>29139381
it would be extremely awkward
>>
>>29139381
No.
>but forcefully shoving my arm into her tight marepussy is
>no lube ofc
>>
>>29139381
They just call them tits
>>
File: lyra_hoodie.jpg (45KB, 484x520px) Image search: [Google]
lyra_hoodie.jpg
45KB, 484x520px
>>29139381

Lyra would be the sort of pone who would love all that attention: chin rubbed, bellyrubs, tickles etc.

Blowing raspberries on her marebits would make her orgasm whilst being in hysterics.

...Lyra thread? Lyra thread
>>
>>29139381
Does your dog complain when you rub her belly? Mine doesn't.
>>
>>29141329
Your dog isn't a talking pony that owns her own house that goes to work to pay her bills
>>
>>29141109
I'd like to rub under her belly. If she don't mind.
>>
>>29139381
If she consented to the belly rub in the first place then no; it is an assumed possibility that you might touch them. It's just her teats, nothing to flip a wig over.
>>
>>29141378
This
If you have previously been found guilty of a sex offence you are fucked though people will assume the worst.
>>
>>29141429
Only from an equestrian court though ponys dont trust earth courts on sexual matters.
>>
I WANNA SLAP A PONIES CROTCHTITS REAL HARD AND THEN TIT FUCK HER
>>
>>29140810
for you
>>
>>29139381
no and hopefully she gets turned on as I get a stiffening of the penis.l
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.