[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warrant CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 3

File: warrant.png (132KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
warrant.png
132KB, 768x768px
Previous Thread:
>>29043276
Anonpone Archive:
https://www.anonpone.com/warrant/
>>
>You can’t help but shake your head
>Through her alcoholism she partook in your traditions. Now it is up to those traditions to fix her hangover
“Clearly you need of traditional griffon hangover cure”
>”That exists? Why didn’t you say so?”
>Finally inching out of the blanket, she sits up
>”Lay it on me!”
>Well, she asked for it
>She’s quickly slapped across the mule, squeaking in surprise
>Another hit smacks her face back the other way
>”GURI! STO-“
>She eats another light slap
>”I’m awake! I’M AWAKE!”
>Your torrent of blows ceases
>”Geez, what’s the big rush anyway?”
“It’s time to start the day, we got criminals to bring to justice!”
>Your partner sighs, propping her head up with a hoof
>Exhaling deeply, her nose twitches a couple times, odd look creeping across her face
>”Ugh! What’s that smell?”
>She peers to you before sniffing again, her expression seeming to confirm suspicions
>”Why do you smell like that? The hell did you roll around in?”
>>
>>29135596
Victory! And sex.
>>
>You puff up, looking proud
“Victory! And sex!”
>Her pupils shrink to pinpricks upon your proclamation
>”You didn’t…”
“I did.”
>Your smug look is all the proof she needs apparently
>”Guri it was your first date! What you doing?”
“What? It’s not my fault I’m irresistible!”
>”You just do that! And if you messed up all our money’s going to be going to child support!”
>She groans
>"Why can't you be more classy like me? You'll never get any respect with a reputation for being a slut"
>>
>>29135821
Please Velvet, you think I'm irresponsible enough to cum inside?
>>
>>29135821
Oh relax, I was careful. And you can keep your respect, I prefer actually getting laid this decade.
>>
“Please Velvet, you think I'm irresponsible enough to cum inside?”
>”Possibly. You nipheads aren’t known for your decision making skills”
“Woah! You leave the nip out of this, my emotions were no way guided by it”
>Only enhanced
>”I still aint buying it”
“Oh relax, I was careful. And you can keep your respect, I prefer actually getting laid this decade”
>Her eyes narrow
>”What are you insinuating?”
“I’m insinuating that I’m out getting mad play while you’re waking up to empty bottles in bed”
>”Well, for your information, I’VE got a DATE for tonight, so hah!”
>She closes her eyes, tongue sticking out
>>
>>29136050
Aaaah, is it with your bat friend? Maybe you're not hopeless after all!
>>
“Aaaah, is it with your bat friend?’
>She nods, eyes till shut
“Well, maybe you're not hopeless after all!”
>”Guri, please. You’re looking at a true lady right here. I was never hopeless”
>A flash of silver streaks before you as she pulls something out from under the covers
>”I also don’t intend on being helpless. So before we go through your boring evidence board, you WILL teach me how to shoot”
>She holds up a box of ammo next to her revolver, giving it a quick shake, the bullets rattling inside
>>
>>29136278
Yeah alright, we'll head somewhere outside town and set up a few targets. We could take some food along, have ourselves a picnic.
>>
“Yeah alright, we'll head somewhere outside town and set up a few targets”
>”Out of town? There’s a perfectly good alleyway right outside!”
“Yeah, a griffon busting off shots in the middle of the city, that’s exactly what we want ponies to see”
>”Psh, I think you men me nailing targets at 50 yards!”
“Well if we head out of town, you can just show off your skills and hit them at 100. Now come on, we can take some food along, have ourselves a picnic”
>”Sounds like a plan. You gather stuff up, while I wash the club off of me”
>Velvet hops off the bed, scampering into the bathroom with surprisingly quick speed before slamming the door
>Well, guess you have a decent amount of time on your hands
>Picking up her gun you throw it and the ammo into a bag, laying your shotgun on the bed next to it
>Heading into the small kitchen you open up the cabinets, pulling your meager food supplies out
>Hay sandwiches for Velvet, with a classic sardine sandwich for yourself
>Opening up the can, the delicious scent hits your nostrils, causing you to shiver
>That is until someone knocks on the door
“Coming!”
>Placing the can down you head to the door, unlocking it
>A smiling zebra greets you, mane all messed up
“Zara? What brings you here?”
>”Oh you know, just checkin’ up on Velvet, making sure she’s ok… poor mare drank enough to knock out a minotaur last night”
>>
>>29136513
I gave her a hangover cure, she's fine. I see you guys had fun. Anything noteworthy happen last night?
>>
“I gave her a hangover cure, she's fine”
>”You sure? Never seen a unicorn drink like that”
“Trust me, the traditional griffon hangover cure never fails!”
>”Heh. I might need one of those later…”
>She rubs her tired eyes, still grinning dopily
“So I see you guys had some fun. Anything noteworthy happen last night?”
>”Oh well we went to the club, danced, got hammered, and then carried Velvet home”
“Well, doesn’t sound like a bad night to be honest”
>”And check this out”
>The striped mare holds up the small notebook that she pulled out after you two did it
>Flipping through the pages she proudly displays the list, ‘Breezie’ boldly crossed out
>Zara just stands there with a devious, yet proud grin
>>
>>29136771
How?
>>
>>29136771
Now how the hell did you manage that? And more importantly...how was it?
>>
“Now how the hell did you manage that?”
>”Carefully”
>She chuckles, putting the book away
“No really, how? That’s actually impressive”
“Met him at the bar, and used my naturally zebra charm. It was almost as easy as getting you to bed!’
>R-rude!
>She pats you on the arms, laughing at the fact she flustered you
>”But seriously, that’s all there really was too it”
“Well, I guess I shouldn’t really be surprised. But more importantly...how was it?”
>”It was… different. Still not as memorable as a thousand tiny barbs, eh?”
>A wink and a nudge follows up for comment
>"So all and all it was a great night. Really happy that Velvet came out, she knows how to make things exciting. Hell, maybe you can join us next time"
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29137098
Sure, I could show you some griffon techniques to drive off rivals. Very effective.
>>
boop
>>
bek
>>
>>29138972
>>
>>29139388
>>
>>29139908
>>
Velv a shit
>>
“Sure, I could show you some griffon techniques to drive off rivals. Very effective!”
>”I don’t think I have any rivals around here, but if I ever make one, you’ll be the first griff I talk to”
>Yawning, she lazily rubs her eyes
>”I should head on back to the room. But it was nice talking with you, as always”
“Have a good hangover recovery Zara. Tell your sis I said hi”
>Shutting the door you return to your humble lunch making profession
>By the time Velvet eventually exited the shower you could have prepared a three course meal
>The lunch packed, guns ready, and unicorn all cleaned up, you set off, Velvet’s hangover obviously gone as she excitedly runs out of the inn, ready to pop some targets
>Wrapping your claws under her belly, the two of you ascend, heading out of town
>The city is eventually replaced with scrubland, some mountains in the distance as you keep on flapping for a couple miles
>Gotta make sure Velv doesn’t send a bullet back into town
>Eventually you find a nice spot by a creek, perfect for blasting away without a care
>Landing soon after, you let Velvet go, the mare instantly whipping out her pistol as you set the lunch basket down
>Creek water gently rippling nearby, the summer sun beats down upon you, a couple drops of sweat already forming
>Unpacking the cans you brought as targets you hear the telltale sound of a cylinder being flicked upon
>Turning, you catch Velvet loading in the shells with a wicked grin
>”Velv, what the heck are you doing?”
>”It’s high noon! I came here to shoot, not have a picnic like some Manehattan pinhead”
>>
>>29141415
The can's are targets, not food. Also, you should wait until we're ready to start rather than messing around with a loaded weapon.
>>
“The cans are targets, not food”
>”Well then what are you waiting for? Let’s blast em’!”
“Well first off, you should wait until we're ready to start rather than messing around with a loaded weapon”
>”But I am ready to start”
>Sighing, you begin to set up the targets about 10 yards away
>”Woah, why so close? It’s gonna be like shooting fish in a barrel”
>”It aint as easy as it looks Velv. It’s gonna take some practice”
>”Well, you’re the teacher bird, tell me what I gotta do to blast away cans and criminals”
>>
>>29141579
Actually...why don't you fire off a few rounds without my help. Let's see if it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Just uhh...the bullets come out of the slim end so don't blow your head off.
>>
“Actually...why don't you fire off a few rounds without my help. Let's see if it's like shooting fish in a barrel”
>”Psh”
>She waves a hoof dismissively, turning towards the targets
“Just uhh...the bullets come out of the slim end so don't blow your head off”
>”Guri, I think I know how a gun works. Now don’t blink, you might miss the action”
>She holds the gun up, tongue sticking out as you assume she lines up the sights
>The hammer slowly pulls back, Velvet holding it steady
>And then, it flies forward, a crack hitting your ears
>In quick succession five more shots ring out, the cylinder rapidly turning
>Smoke wafts gently out the end of the barrel, Velvet lowering it to see her handy work
>Every can remains standing up, not a single hole to be found in any of them
>”… This gun is broken”
>>
>>29141797
Here, let me try.

What she may be doing is pulling the muzzle off the target when she fire. Just walk her through how to aim with the sights and how to pull the trigger straight back instead of at an angle.
>>
>>29141797
Shooting like that is for later V. You line up your target and shoot slowly until you can reliably hit them. Once you can do that you can try shooting faster.
>>
>>29141797
Surprised that she was able to handle the recoil and sound.
>>
>Huh. Surprised she could handle the recoil and sound
>Now all that’s left is for her actually hit the target
“Here, let me try”
>”Don’t even waste your time, it’s busted”
>Rolling your eyes you take the gun, emptying out the cartridges before replacing them
“Well, for one thing, shooting like that is for later V. You line up your target and shoot slowly until you can reliably hit them. Once you can do that you can try shooting faster”
>”I did though! I lined them right up!”
>If she truly was, maybe she’s pulling the muzzle off the target when she fires?
>Lining up your sites, you gently ease the trigger back, a burst sounding soon after
>One of the cans does a flip, dust kicking up as it hits the ground
>”N-no fair! You cheated!”
“Velvet, this isn’t even a competition”
>”Still!”
>Proving that the gun is in fact not ‘broken’, you hand it back, the mare begrudgingly stepping up to the firing line
“Now, this time just squeeze the trigger instead of jerking it. keep it all lined up until it goes bang”
>She gets back into her stance, pointing the gun directly at another can
>Hoof nudging back ever so slightly, the gun goes off again, a clang ringing out
>The can flops onto its side, stricken
>She just grazed it, but it’s still a hit
>Velvet excitedly looks up with pure joy, pure quickly correcting herself to something more smug
>”Well, looks like you’ve got an Anne Oatley on your hands!”
>>
>>29142078
More like Anne Overconfidence. Hit the rest of them and I'll be impressed.
>>
>>29142078
Good job. Now keep practicing, try to use the sights a lot more instead of looking at the target. Just take it slow for now.
>>
>>29142133
At greater distance.
>>
“More like Anne Overconfidence. Hit the rest of them and I'll be impressed”
>She turns, back to the cans
>”Psh, no big deal”
“At a greater distance”
>”Wha’?”
“Hit them at a greater distance. Come on, take a step back here”
>She slowly trots to you, increasing the distance to about 20 yards
>Raising the gun once more, she gives you a nervous look before focusing back on the targets
>Fixing her stance, she breaths in, exhaling deeply
>The gun goes off, bullet whizing on by the cans and impacting into the dirt beyond
>”Th-that was a warm up”
“Well, don’t be flustered. Try to use the sights a lot more instead of looking at the target. Just take it slow for now”
>Nodding, she begins to aim once more, pulling the trigger
>Five shots ring out at a decent pace, her hooves readjusting after each shot
>”D-did I do it?”
>Three of the cans lay on their sides, the others still standing
“Well, you got half of them”
>She frowns, popping open the cylinder
“But hey, that’s not too bad for a beginner at this distance”
>”You mean it?”
“In no time, you’ll be pulling off trick shots on clay griffons”
>She beams, looking at the gun with deep thought
>”Just what the hell are you two doing?”
>The sudden interruption causes you and Velvet to spin around, facing the voice
>Three stallions and a minotaur stand across the creek, all of them with pistols in their belts, bandanas around their throats
>”Can we help you?”
>Velvet’s tone makes you cringe a bit, sounding more sassy than you hoped for
>A green earth pony steps forward, half of one of his ears appearing to be missing
>”This here is private property. No trespassers allowed”
>They all remain on the far side of the stream, looking stern, but not particularly aggressive
>>
>>29142359
Well then, we'll get out of your hair. Sorry to bother you.
>>
>>29142359
Sorry, didn't see any signs. We were just trying to get away from town so we could teach our friend how to shoot. Know any good places we could go instead?
>>
>>29142359
Oh, sorry. We came out here to practice shooting. Didn't realize there was anyone around.
>>
“Sorry, didn't see any signs”
>”What were you even doing out here, anyway?”
“We came out here to practice shooting. My friend here is trying to learn”
>Velvet smiles, holding up her gun so it glints in the sunlight
“Know any good places we could go instead? We didn't realize there was anyone around”
>”Yeah, you can walk a mile that way and get the hell out of here”
>Your brow furrows, arm nudging Velvet
“Come on, let’s go”
>You collect the picnic basket and cans, walking off in the direction of town, the stallions and minotaur warily watching you as you continue on
>Tiny lizards scurry across the parched dirt, a locust or two hopping away from your steps
>But your attention is focused elsewhere
>Sun beating down, you two look back every so often, the four becoming smaller in the distance
>Eventually after maybe a quarter mile they disperse, walking off in the opposite direction as you and Velvet
>”Well, talk about rude! How were we supposed to know this was private property?”
>Looking back one last time they seem to have disappeared from view
>"What kinda jerk buys land out here anyway just to walk around with his douchebag friends?"
>>
>>29142751
It's their property, they can do what they like with it.
>>
>>29142751
The kind that like their privacy. We might want to check the bounty board when we get back to town.
>>
“The kind that like their privacy”
>”Still pretty rude”
>You shrug, trudging on
“It's their property, they can do what they like with it”
>Peering back on last time, you look out across the scrubland, mountains in the background making it look like it’s out of a painting
>”We might want to check the bounty board when we get back in town”
“I was just thinking the same thing. You know, make sure none of our friends have done anything regrettable”
>Deciding that it’d be easier to just fly the rest of the way Velvet is scooped up once more, wings setting you on a direct route to the police station
>Landing a short while later you both trot on inside, holding the door open for your partner
>It’s quiet as usual, you and Velvet passing two guards in the corner, one spinning his baton
>”I swear dude, it looks cooler with my batana back home”
>”Yeah, well if it wasn’t cooled with mango juice after forging, it isn’t legit”
>Unsure of what a batana is, you push on towards the board of warrant, Velvet stopping by your side as you both begin to scan
>Most of them are the exact same ones from the last time you were in here, your eyes checking every category
>”You see anyone familiar yet?”
“Not really…”
>Despite your best efforts, none of the stallions or minotaur appear anywhere on the board
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29143035
Oh well. Guess they're just regular assholes instead of criminal assholes.
>>
bep
>>
File: 1478971055009.png (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478971055009.png
37KB, 640x480px
>>
“Oh. Well, guess they're just regular assholes instead of criminal assholes”
>Velvet’s eyes still peer around at the various pictures in a vain attempt
>With a groan she turns, away from the board, apparently giving up
>”Well that’s no fair”
“What isn’t?”
>”You see the look of those guys? They looked like prime criminal material!”
“Way to be stereotypical Velv”
>”And they’re lucky too! Now that I can shoot, fugitives from the law are no longer safe from the wrath of this mare!... Oh, and you too I guess”
>>
>>29147171
You realize shooting is bad in our job right? We won't get paid for corpses. You should only be firing that gun in defense.
>>
>>29147171
Velvet, listen to me here. We're only using our guns for our own defense.
>>
“Velvet, listen to me here. We're only using our guns for our own defense”
>”Yeah, and?”
“We just can’t shoot ponies”
>”That wasn’t in the fine print”
>This mare sometimes…
“You realize shooting is bad in our job right? We won't get paid for corpses”
>Velvet quickly trots over to the receptionist desk, the officer lazily reading a newspaper
>”Hey, so if we try to serve a warrant on someone, and it turns into some epic gunfight in the streets, and then I end up noscoping the bounty, do we still get paid for their corpse?”
>”If it’s the right corpse, yeah”
>She shoots a look back at you in triumph
>”Yeah, the other day someone brought in a bounty on some sick freak that had been turning changelings into steaks. Must have had a dozen bullets in em’”
>”See Guri? If we shoot first and ask questions later, we can just skip the whole questions part actually”
“Velv.”
>She huffs, rolling her eyes
>”Alright, we’ll do it your way. But I want some action, all we’ve been doing is wrangling nerds who won’t last a day in jail. This arsonist bounty better be exciting”
>>
>>29147414
Oh I'm sure it will be with that attitude. I bet you'd look great with no mane.
>>
>>29147414
Remember that you weren't able to hit a stationary target reliably at 20 yards.
>>
“Oh I'm sure it will be with that attitude. I bet you'd look great with no mane”
>”Wh-what do you mean?”
“Mane’s are usually pretty flammable”
>”… Are you admitting to being the arsonist?”
“You’ve been listening to too many Shyamarelan radio programs”
>”Yeah? Well I’ve got my eye on you…”
>She leans on the tips of her hooves, giving you the stink eye
“Hey, just remember that you weren't able to hit a stationary target reliably at 20 yards before you come blasting at me”
>”Well you’re the one using a shotgun you cheater! If anything YOU’RE the unreliable one”
>The mare reaches into her bag, producing the warrant from your room
>”I'd love to keep talking about how I'm gonna take down a bounty, but how are we even gonna find this guy? We have no leads!”
>>
>>29147637
We can go talk to the owner of the last place hit. Maybe there's a link between them and our firebug.
>>
>>29147637
We also wanted our girlfriend to look into it. She is more familiar with the city after all.
>>
“We can go talk to the owner of the last place hit. Maybe there's a link between them and our firebug”
>”Oh, so now YOU’RE being stereotypical and blaming it on a changeling!”
“Velvet, no, I… you know what, never mind”
>”And even if it was a changeling, which I’m not saying it was, we’re gonna need more to go off of than that”
“Well, I was gonna have Garnet help us with the case. She’s more familiar with the city after all”
>”Hold that thought. Hey police guy, you have a file on the arsonist?”
>”Which one?”
>She holds up the bounty, the police stallion studying it for a second
>”Oh, THAT guy. Yeah hang on”
>He trots back to a cabinet, unlocking it before scrolling through various papers
>Eventually, he pulls out a file, a decently sized one at that
>”Now, you can’t exactly take this with you, but it might have something inside. I know for a fact it has a page on the places he’s hit so far”
>>
>>29147893
Meh, we can read it here and write anything important down.
>>
“That’s alright, we can just read it here and write the important stuff down”
>Cracking it open, Velvet’s face snuggles up around your arm, trying to get a peak of the contents
>Flame
>Well, that’s a well-fitting name if you ever heard one
>Going to the first page, you start to read his bio
>Unicorn stallion, average height and build. Tan coat with black mane and tail. And predictably, a glowing ember cutie mark
>Arrested twice previously for burning down abandoned buildings, current bounty applied due to attempted torching of a warehouse
>All of the burned buildings are marked on a map, their addresses given
>Has a sister living in the city limits, last known address: 132 Floral Way
>The rest of it just appears to be a record of his stints in jail, with nothing much to show for
>Well except for being released on good behavior early
>Bet someone got grilled for that
>”Unfortunately that’s about all we have on him. Apparently him and his sister drifted on into town a bit over a year ago, so he don’t really have any more background on that”
>Velvet nudges you, pulling the file a little closer
>"I just hope your "'''''girlfriend''''' knows her way around town, because this aint as much as I was hoping for"
>>
>>29148627
Well at least we got a lead. Let's go check his sister's place out.
>>
“Well at least we got a lead”
>Shutting the file, you kindly push it back to the police pony, the stallion walking it back to the cabinet
>Turning around, you head for the exit
>”Hey, where you going?”
“To check his sister’s place out. If anyone knows more about him, it’d be her”
>Before heading out onto the street, you study a police map of the city on the wall, searching for the right road
>It takes a minute, but you eventually find Floral Way, the small backroad actually not too terribly far away
>Walking out into the afternoon sun, you and your loyal partner head on out, trotting down the road
>Cutting through an alley you start to work your way around several blocks, weaving in and out of streets and alleyway short cuts
>Taking to the air a couple times why Velvet waits you get your bearings, adjusting course
>Finally however you locate a sign clearly displaying Floral Way
>First thing that strikes you is how narrow it is, the upper stories of some buildings nearly touching the other directly across the street
>Such urban planning doesn’t make for all that much light, the street actually looking dim despite it being mid-day
>”What a dump…”
>Taking a step forward, a well-worn cobble stone rattles in place, the rest of the road looking no better
“You’re telling me”
>Motioning forward, you two clip down the street, keeping an eye out for the right address
>A nice breeze hits your plumage, the clothes on the laundry lines above you gently billowing
>Besides a couple foals running on by and the odd bum drinking, there doesn’t seem to be many inhabitants
>Coming to a stop a decent distance down, you peer at a small, green apartment, broken window on the first story
>”132. This is it”
>Velvet raises a hoof, knocking
>Waiting, only stark silence greets you
>”Maybe they’re not hom-“
>”Who is it?”
>A voice sounds through the door, yet it doesn’t open
>”Whatever you got, I aint interested!”
>>
Pausing
>>
bubba CYOA
>>
buk
>>
>>29149413
How about some revenge on a certain arsonist.
>>
>>29149413
>>29152064
Oh wait, this is his sister. Ask her if she's interested in saving her brother's life.
>>
bep
>>
>>29153601
>>
>”Listen here, you better op-“
“Woah hang on Velvet, let me handle this”
>Quickly silencing your companion, you clear your throat, opening up with a much less adversarial tone
“Are you interested in saving you brother’s life?”
>There’s a slight pause, but the door fires back
>”Is he in jail again?”
“Well, actually no, bu-“
>”If he owes you money, I aint bailing him out this time. If your boss wants you to break someone’s knee caps, you go find him, not me!”
>>
>>29155496
He's got a bounty on his head and his crimes are escalating. It's only a matter of time until there's somebody in one of the buildings he burns down.
>>
“Relax, we’re not here to break anything. We just wanna talk”
>”Well, then keep talking!”
>You have a feeling she and Velvet would get along fine
“Your brother’s got a bounty on his head and his crimes are escalating. It's only a matter of time until there's somebody in one of the buildings he burns down”
>Silence is your response, with what sounds like an uneasy teetering of hooves on the other side of the door
>But a metallic click sounds, the door opening up just a bit to reveal a muzzle and a pair of nervous eyes
>You guess she might be in her late twenties, maybe early thirties. Obviously the older sibling
>”So… what do you want me to do? It’s not like I control him or anything”
>>
>>29155876
He needs to be found before he does something that he'll never be able to recover from. He needs help and, until he's able to get that help, it's best if he's somewhere that he won't cause any more damage.
>>
>>29155876
Hey, at least he'll listen to you. You need to be there for him, sure, you might not be able to stop him, but you can make sure his crimes doesn't escalate further.
>>
“He needs to be found before he does something that he'll never be able to recover from. He needs help and, until he's able to get that help, it's best if he's somewhere that he won't cause any more damage”
>”So like jail?”
“Er… I mean, h-“
>”Save it. If that’s where he’s gotta go, then so be it. Not like he’s a stranger to it”
>You’re picking up on some animosity here
>”Still doesn’t explain what you need me for”
“Hey, at least he'll listen to you. You need to be there for him, sure, you might not be able to stop him, but you can make sure his crimes doesn't escalate further”
>She snorts, rolling her eyes much to the confusion to you and Velvet
>”Yeah, about that. I haven’t seen my brother in months. And the last time I did, he was talking about joining a gang or something"
>She starts to shake her head, snorting
"Utter dumbass…”
>>
>>29156162
You didn't try to stop him? It's clearly a bad influence on him. What gang did he join?
>>
>>29156162
A gang? Please tell us more.
>>
“A gang? Please tell us more”
>”Well, he never really called it a gang, just said he was… running around with some guys”
“You didn't try to stop him? It's clearly a bad influence on him”
>”If you knew him as well as me, you’d know that would do any good. His skull’s thick enough to stop a god damn bullet”
>”We’ll see about that…”
>A wing quickly slaps Velvet, the mare shooting you a look
“What gang was it? Did he ever say anything about it?”
>”To be honest, not really. He just kinda disappeared after telling me about it one night. Talked about making a load of cash with them before he did though”
>She smirks, taking a moment to scratch her chest fluff
>”If he’s still out there burning shit, he might not even be in the gang anymore. Not like arson pays well or anything”
>>
>>29156459
Arson in and of itself isn't profitable, but it could ruin somebody's business or mean a lot of insurance money for somebody.
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29156459
Know where he usually hangs out then?
Hate to find him AFTER someone's caught in a place he set alight.
>>
>>29156459
We should look into the owners of anything he's burned a little closer. Maybe there's a connection.
>>
>>29145537
>>
burn baby burn
>>
beb
>>
>>29158806
>>
>>29159794
>>
no u
>>
“Arson in and of itself isn't profitable, but it could ruin somebody's business… or mean a lot of insurance money for somebody”
>”He always was a firebug, but he always just kinda did it, you know? But I guess it’s possible somebody’s putting him up to it… although I wouldn’t be surprised either way”
>You open your beak, but Velvet quickly jumps in, obviously wanting to get in on the conversation
“You know where he usually hangs out then? Because from the sounds of it this dude needs found ASAP”
“Yeah, we’d hate to find him AFTER someone's caught in a place he set alight”
>”Well, there was a bar he used to go to every once in a just on the corner over there. But he probably hasn’t been there in a while if I haven’t seen him around here”
>There’s a tug on your plumage, Velvet gaining your attention
>”We should see if there’s a pattern or something to what he’s burned. If there isn’t then we at least know he’s a common jackass”
>”Honey, he’s a jackass for life, trust me”
“I guess we should look into the owners of the places that got torched”
>”I mean, there’s bound to be some kind of building directory or something in this city, right?”
>The mare in the doorway shrugs
>”I can’t really help you there. Sorry I couldn’t even tell you much in general. Like I said, me and my brother have kind of cut contact"
>She smirks, managing to force a grin
>"But hey, if you manage to run into him, make sure to smack him right in the snout, tell him it was from Charm ”
>>
>>29161546
Just? The way you speak of him I better bend him over my knee and smack his buttock on your behalf instead.
>>
“Just? The way you speak of him I better bend him over my knee and smack his buttock on your behalf instead”
>”Hey, whatever you gotta do to set him straight… except blasting him away that is”
“Don’t worry ma’am, you’re looking at a couple of professionals here!”
>”Yeah, we’ve been doing this almost a whole week!”
>She laughs, beginning to walk back inside
>”If you knab him, be sure to let me know. That cell is gonna be for his protection when I get to the police station”
>Wishing her farewell the door shuts, lock thrown once more
>”So, when she says we shouldn’t blast him, does that mean don’t kill him but we can still plug him, or…?”
“God damn Velvet, I thought taking you to shoot cans would have gotten this out of your system”
>”I just wanna dispense some justice, so let’s get a move on, bird boy!”
“Alright, well let’s see… I guess we could try to find the owners of those buildings”
>”Most of them were supposedly abandoned buildings. You got any clue how to even find who owns something like that?”
>>
>>29162152
A bullet is not justice. If anything, it's a crime. I you don't stop treating it like a toy, I'm considering taking it back to the pawn shop.
>>
>>29162152
Velvet, if you can't demonstrate that you have the proper mindset to operate a firearm, then I won't allow you to carry one.
>>
“I mean, we could ask Garnet”
>”Well then lead the way!”
>As she gestures down the road you watch her revolver sway slightly against her side
“Yeah, sure just, uh… you know that justice isn’t a bullet, right?”
>”Well duh. But it can help with the dispensing of the justice”
“Velvet, if you can't demonstrate that you have the proper mindset to operate a firearm, then I won't allow you to carry one”
>”Woah, where did this come from?”
“You’re treating it like a toy. I'm considering taking it back to the pawn shop”
>”Hang on, I paid for this!”
“Yeah, and I suppose you’re planning on paying your bail too if you unlawfully shoot someone?”
>”Guri, if I was looking to kill someone, then explain why I didn’t shoot my first bounty with your shotgun, hm? I only hit him with the buttstock a little!”
>You give her a look, the mare sighing
>”Ok look, I promise I won’t do anything stupid with this gun. I’ll only use it if my life is in danger”
”You’re just saying that”
>”Well shoot Guri, what do you want me to do? What would make you feel ok about me carrying this thing?”
>>
>>29162558
A gun is a major responsibility and all your joking around about it has made us very ill-at-ease. It'll just take time and your good behavior to make us feel better.
>>
>>29162558
Ever since you got it, you've been nonstop joking about how you're gonna shoot or put a hole in the next bounty we see. Guns aren't a joke.
>>
“Velv, a gun is a major responsibility”
>”God, you sound like my dad. The dad that said hanging out with a griffon would amount to nothing I might add!”
“See, this is what I’m talking about. All your joking around about it has made me very ill-at-ease”
>”But it’s just how I am Guri! You know that”
“I know… but it’s still concerning”
“Is there anything that’ll make you feel better about it?”
“Just time I guess. Time and good, responsible behavior”
>”Well, I’ve had it for a few days, and in that time 0 ponies have been shot. If the trend continues, then you have nothing to worry about”
>She wraps a hoof around your side, giving you a quick, friendly hug
>”But for real, I’ll be careful”
“Promise?”
>”Promise”
>She lets go, starting to walk down the sidewalk
>”Now come on, we’re burning valuable daylight. A-and I’ve got a date I’ll need some time to get ready for later tonight!”
>>
>>29162945
Sure you do...and also...I bet you didn't shoot the first guy because you didn't know how to turn safety off.
>>
“I’m sure you do”
>”I’m serious! I can’t be late!”
“Alright, alright, we’re going”
>Hoofs clipping down the sidewalk, she joins you as you head down the street, onto a busier road
“And you know… I bet you didn't shoot the first guy because you didn't know how to turn the safety off”
>”Guri, I am appalled that you would even suggest such a thing. A-and I could have figured out how to switch it off anytime I wanted!”
“Of course you could of”
>She scrunches, defeated
>”W-where are we even going anyway?”
“Paying Garnet a visit. She might know where we could figure out who owned those buildings, or at the very least SOMETHING about them”
>”Oooooh, trying to sneak off to your girlfriend I see”
“Velvet please, this is strictly business”
>”Uh huh, and I’m sure the day off you got was strictly business as well!”
>Rolling your eyes, you two finally end up on a familiar street, making a beeline for Garnet’s
>It’s midafternoon by the time your talons unlatch the gate, generously holding it open for Velvet to trot into the yard
>Closing it afterwards, you approach her apartment door, knocking solidly
>”So, this is her place… looks exactly how I’d expect a bourgeoisie manager to live!”
“Velvet, I know all about the bourgeoisie, trust me”
>”They’re exploiting the oat workers of the world Guri! And it’s only a matter of ti-“
>The click of a lock snaps you to attention, door creaking open to reveal a pair of surprised eyes
>”O-oh Guri! Back so soon?”
>>
>>29163276
Hey, Just came back over to see if you wanted to help us with out with something on the arson case?

We are trying to find out how to see who owned the buildings that got burned down.
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29160995
>>
>>29163276
Hey G. We were wondering if you'd like to help us out with our next bounty. We're trying to get some information about some buildings in town.
>>
cheep
>>
bebbin
>>
>>29163276
H-hey, how are you feeling?
>>
bruised cervix bump
>>
>>29135590
>>
beb
>>
bepis
>>
>>29171569
>>
bawk
>>
“H-hey G. How are you feeling?”
>”Just… a little sore. But I’m fine!”
“Well good! We were wondering if you'd like to help us out with our next bounty?”
>”Oh sure, who are you after this time?”
“Some arsonist. We’re trying to find out how to see who owned the buildings that got burned down, maybe some other info on them”
>”Come on inside, make yourselves comfy. I’ll see what I can do”
>Flagging you in she turns and walks off, legs splayed out ever so slightly as she walks
>”Damn dude… you beat the shit out of her last night or something?”
>>
>>29173881
What? Oh c'mon Velvet, you're a big girl, work it out.
>>
“What?”
>She points a hoof at Garnet’s awkward gait
“Oh c'mon Velvet, you're a big girl, work it out”
>”Psh. You aren’t THAT well-endowed. Trust me”
“Velvet, I- wait what?”
>”Come on, she said makes ourselves comfy!”
>She trots into the home shamelessly, making for the living room with you in tow
>With a hop, she jumps right onto the couch, settling down right where you and Garnet were last night
>Cringing, you just take a seat next to your friend
>”So… this is a decent place. Why can’t we have anything like this?”
“Because we always end up kicked out of town, that’s why”
>”Lighten up, we’ve only had one mob come after us this entire week!”
>The sound of papers rustling comes from the other room, Garnet eventually poking around the corner with an armful of thick books
>”What the heck are those?”
>”Well, you two needed to find building owner’s. I picked these up from the property directory when I first moved in”
“Uh, why exactly?”
>”Because a girl needs to know the ins and outs of town. Now come on, sounds like we’ve got some reading to do”
>She drops the stack on the coffee table, causing the wood to buckle
>Passing a book to Velvet, she reluctantly opens it, you and Garnet taking one each as well
>Pulling out the building addresses, your search begins
>The pages soon become a blur, black and white text melding into one as you continue to pour over the pages
>Velvet looks like she’s about to deflate like a basketball from boredom
>…
>>
>”Here it is, 1227 Clover road”
>Garnet pushes the book to you, head nodding as you scribble down the info
“Alright, that looks like all of them”
>Scanning over the sheet, you note the details
>All of the torched buildings, abandoned and occupied, appeared to belong to one of two ponies
>Mr. Capped Rate owned three abandoned buildings that went up in flames. From the looks of it, he owns no other property in the city
>The reminder of the buildings, including the functioning warehouse that was almost set alight, seem to be the property of someone named Broker, who apparently owns one more warehouse across town
>>
>>29174348
stakeout time!
>>
>>29174348
We should check out that warehouse.
>>
>>29174348
Looks like we might have the next target. I'd like to know a bit more about those two.
>>
“Looks like we might have the next target”
>Garnet nods
>”We should find out some more about those two. Figure out why their property got burned down”
“Well, we could always go check out that warehouse. Stakeout time!”
>”Woah woah woah, not so fast!”
>A pair of hooves waves frantically in your face
>”First off, that warehouse is probably closed for business by this hour. And second off, I’ve got something way more important to attend to!”
“… Which is?”
>”MY DATE!”
>She pounds a hoof on the table
>”I’ve only got two hours to get ready because, because you made me read business locations and stuff!”
>>
>>29174703
Fair enough. Velvet can go put her tail wrap on and we can take a look at the place.
>>
>>29174703
Fine, you can go on that date while Garnet and I do business. Of course...you won't get paid for this one since you're sitting it out.
>>
“Fair enough. You can go on that date while Garnet and I do business”
>She perks up, ready to go
“Of course, you won't get paid for this one since you're sitting it out”
>”Who needs money when you got a stallion? Also I get a cut because you force me to read crap”
“Velv that’s not how this works”
>”What? Last time she just stood there and looked pretty, and she got a cut!”
>You raise a talon to respond, but some claws begin to rub your shoulders
>”Aw come Guri, she did look through about 200 pages of directories”
>Your unicorn partner gives you the slyest look you’ve ever seen, knowing that you can’t refuse with Garnet on her side
“We’ll discuss it later. But Velv, you should go get that tail wrap on while me and Garnet search the place”
>”Oh no, you’ve already made me late enough. Fly me home!”
“What? It’s not even that far!”
>”Guri come oooooon!”
>You peer to Garnet, the griffon grinning
>”How about this Guri, take her home, and meet me back here in like an hour or so. I can get my stuff ready in the meantime”
“Well… alright”
>She slips her arms around you, a quick peck on the beak your response
>”Let’s go birdie, that needs to be me in a couple hours”
>A hoof yanks you away, Garnet waving you goodbye as you’re pulled out the door
>”Come on come on, spread those wings and let’s roll”
“Geez, give me a sec. You know, flight aint as easy as it looks”
>”If those pigeons at the park can fly around with pieces of bread, then you can fly around with me no problem. Now up!”
>Rolling your eyes, you gently grasp her, taking to the air
>>
>15 minutes later your room’s door is practically kicked in, Velvet darting inside like a lightning bolt
>Immediately she starts pulling dresser drawers out, throwing various clothes around frantically
>Stepping through the doorway, you find her nearly hyperventilating
“Geez V, what’s your problem?”
>”My problem? I’ve only got like an hour and half to get ready!”
“That’s plenty of time”
>”NO IT ISN’T! I-I have to look my best!”
“Velvet take it easy, you’re flipping out”
>”I haven’t been on a date in like a year! A YEAR! I have no idea what I’m doing ok?!”
>She quickly examines a shawl, tossing it aside in panic
>>
>>29175081
He obviously has low standards since he is working in an oat factory with a useless degree like fruit science. Since he is hindered by cropping college debt, he probably can't afford proper clothes. Go casual!
>>
>>29175081
Lets see if our neighbors are willing to help.
>>
>>29175081
You know...Zara and Wonga are right next door....oh, and about that well-endowed comment from earlier: how would you know anything about that? Have you been spying on me, you sneaky voyeur~!
>>
>>29175081
Just clean up for starters
Natural beauty and all that.
Too much makeup and you look like a creepy doll
>>
“You know, he obviously has low standards since he is working in an oat factory with a useless degree like fruit science. Since he is hindered by cropping college debt, he probably can't afford proper clothes”
>”Fruit science is a respectable field!”
“Yeah, I’m sure he’s told you that. But the point is, go casual!”
>”No! no I will not be going naked on this date!”
“But you’re always naked!”
>”Yeah but this is supposed to be special! A-and I have no idea what to wear!”
>Well, you don’t know much about how to prepare a mare for a date
>But you do know some neighbors who might
“Velvet, come with me”
>”W-where are you going?”
“To consult the zeebs”
>Her panicked face instantly turns into one of renewed hope
>”Guri you’re a genius! Let’s roll!”
>The velvet colored blur rockets past you into the hallway, a couple feathers blowing off your plumage from the near miss
>”Wonga ! Zara! Open uuuuuuuuup!”
>She frantically knocks on the door as you casually take her side
>Stopping, she places an ear on the door, listening
>”I hear hoofsteps. Everything’s gonna be ok!”
>With a nervous smile she sits there with you, waiting for the zebras to answer the door
>If you two were in an elevator, some stupid ass background music would be playing to contrast the tense, silent emotions being displayed
>>
“So uh, about that well-endowed comment from earlier…”
>”What about it?”
>”How would you know anything about that? Have you been spying on me, you sneaky voyeur~?”
>”Ok first off, I clearly stated that you are in fact NOT well endowed. So get over yourself. And secondly, keep talking and I’ll smack you through this wall you bird headed c-“
>A lock clicks, door opening
>”WONGA!”
>The unicorn shoots forward, wrapping the zebra in a hug
>”W-woah, what’s going on?”
>”Help me please! I know nothing of fashion and I have a date and birdbrain is no help!”
“Oh come on, if it wasn’t for me you’d still be running in circles in our room!”
>Velvet doesn’t seem to have processed a word of that, still panicking
>”Girl, calm down. We’ll get you looking fine, you hear me?”
>”R-really?”
>”Of course. Now come on. ZARA! We got work to do!”
>Wonga ushers Velvet inside, Zara hopping off the couch, trotting to you
“Evening, Zara”
>”Sooo, Guri. Finally taking the crazy mare on a date I see”
”Wh-what?”
>You nervously look over to see if Velvet heard her, relief hitting when you see Wonga and her going through clothes
>”Oh come on, you don’t have to hide it from us. Always arguing, sharing a room, threatening to kill each other every ten minutes. It’s a textbook relationship!”
>>
>>29175471
I'll have you know that I already have a girlfriend. She's my manager at the factory I work at. Velvet is going on a date with some broke batpony with a degree in fruit science while I go catch criminals with my girlfriend. Speaking of which, I should really get going. You guys have fun.
>>
“I'll have you know that I already have a girlfriend. She's my manager at the factory I work at!”
>Pointing your beak in the air, you try to look mildly offended
>”Ohhh, kinky~”
“Yeah, and Velvet is going on a date with some broke batpony with a degree in fruit science while I go catch criminals with my girlfriend. Speaking of which, I should really get going. You guys have fun”
>You make for the door, Zara wishing you off
>”WAIT!”
>Turning, you see Velvet running at you
>Well, actually kind of limping after you, as she’s halfway stuck in a dress, one of her rear hooves caught in the fabric as she attempts to bolt over
>”You’re leaving?”
“Well, yeah. Me and Velvet got bounty hunter things to do”
>”Yeah, in like an hour! You can’t leave yet!”
“What? Why not?”
>”I just need to you hang around until I’m done with my shower”
>You raise a questioning eyebrow
>”Look, I’ll be done here in a minute because I think we found the perfect dress-“
>Her head snaps back to the zebras
>”Which matches my mane perfectly, thank you Wonga... But when I get to our room I still need a shower. If he shows up while I’m still in there you engage my date in conversation!”
“I… don’t understand”
>”This date has to be perfect. If he happens to show up while I’m showering I’ll be damned if he stands in that hallway awkwardly shifting from hoof to hoof!”
“Velv, I-“
>”Pleeeeeease Guri? I’ll be super quick in the shower, you’re just there in case he arrives early. If he does, make small talk, anything to stall for time while I get cleaned up”
>>
>>29175822
Ffffffine! But you owe me big time! You know I have more important things to do than to wait for your coltfriend. Like...you know...putting bread on the table for us.
>>
>>29175822
...so what are the chances of seducing that pony too?

Sure, he's only been with females, but being attractive enough that even the men like him too is something worth knowing
>>
>She gets on her tippy hooves, eyes going wide
“… Fiiiiiiine”
>”Yes! Thank you Guri!”
>She gives you a quick hug before nearly falling again
>Gaining balance, she finally gets the hoof uncaught from the dress
“But you owe me big time! You know I have more important things to do than to wait for your coltfriend”
>”Like what exactly?”
“Like, you know, putting bread on the table for us”
>”I’m still the only one here who’s taken in a bounty solo, so I’d watch what you’re saying buddy”
“Psh, whatever you say”
>”Now go wait in the room! Us mares will be done shortly”
>Trotting on back to the mirror, Wonga and Zara both pull out some accessories before you shut the door and head back into your own room
>Flopping onto the couch, you aren’t kept waiting for long, as she keeps her word and rushes over just a couple minutes later, clothes in her hooves
>”Ok, I got my outfit together. Now just hold down the fort, I’m showering”
“Please, just don’t be an hour”
>”I’ll be in and out, promise!”
>Bathroom door slamming, you’re left alone once more
>Being the cat you are, you put your mind to good use
>And bat around a ball of yarn to fill the time
>Dropping it on the floor you chase it around, whapping it left and right, sending it sailing across the floor
>With another solid hit it skitters by, you in hot pursuit
>But as you follow you pass the bathroom door, pausing
>… there’s no water running
>Odd, she’s been in there almost ten minutes. And you know how eager she is to hop in the tub
>Grabbing the door knob, your breath is held, door slowly cracked open
>Your beak pokes inside, eyes peering at the sight
>Velvet dips her hoof into a small jar, looking into the mirror at her horn
>Is she..?
>No freaking way
“Oh my god Velvet, is that horn skub?”
>The mare jumps, yelping as she swipes the jar off the sink top and behind her back
>”N-no! It’s… it’s… JUST GET OUT”
>>
>>29176180
Getting the skub out for a first date?
Damn she must be desperate.
>>
>>29176180
She gives us shit for using Cat nip and here she is using Horn Skub.
>>
>You smirk, noting the obvious contents splattered on her hoof
“Getting the skub out for a first date? Damn you must be desperate”
>”Guri please! J-just let me finish!”
>Your little moment of triumph secured, you slowly shut it once more, the mare quick to remember to lock it this time
>You can’t help but shake your head at this reveal
>She give you shit for using nip, and yet here she is using skub. Such hypocrisy!
>The shower abruptly turns on, curtain being pulled a moment later
>Whelp, back to your yarn!
>Claws flicking out, you enter hunter mode once more
>30 minutes pass, the mare’s singing in the shower drown out by you going hog wild on some feisty yarn balls
>But as your talons raise for a death blow, someone knocks at the door
>Looking at your cornered prey, you give it one final glare before begrudgingly getting up
>Some people just have no respect these days
>Unlocking the door you swing it open, a pair of large slit pupiled eyes greeting you in the hallway
>”Velvet! What’s u- oh… hello there, um, Velvet’s roommate”
>He gives you a smile, little fangs poking out
>Standing there, you examine the bat, noting his fresh mane cut, as well as the singular flower in his hoof
>Didn't realize Velv had such a charmer on her hooves
>>
>>29176538
Time to size this fellow up. After all, we are Velvet's caretaker. Intimidate and give him a terribly hard hoof-shake.
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29176552
Should we show off our shotgun?
>>
>>29176599
No.
>>
>>29176538
Charm his mangoes off. Just to mess with V
>>
>>29176538
Call me Guri. You wanna come in for a minute? Velv's still getting ready in our bathroom.
>>
>>29172189
>>
beep
>>
File: dum face.png (82KB, 554x455px) Image search: [Google]
dum face.png
82KB, 554x455px
>>
>>29176538
Oh you are in for a wild ride tonight buddy.
>>
>>29178685
>>
>>29176538
Size him up like an overprotective father.

"So you're her date, huh? You got a wild night ahead of you. Please...come in."
>>
>>29176538
You better treat Velvet right you else you will have me to answer too.
>>
>But unknown to the stallion, you are Velvet’s loyal caretaker, and must fulfill your roll!
>Puffing you plumage ever so slightly, you loom over the bat like an overprotective father
“Call me Guri”
>Extending your talons you tightly grasp his hoof and give a firm shake, the stallion now looking a bit nervous
>Man, you’re really good at this overprotective father roll. Would showing him your shotgun be overdoing it?
>Yeah, actually you had the same thing happen with your date to the prom in highschool. That’s probably a bit too far
“You wanna come in for a minute? Velv's still getting ready in our bathroom”
>”Oh, uh, y-yeah sure”
>He follows you inside, taking a seat across from you on the couch
>Your sharp bird eyes stare into his obviously nervous blue eyes
“"So you're her date, huh?”
>”T-that’d be me!”
“You are in for a wild ride tonight buddy”
>He glances quickly around the room before resettling his vision back on you
>”Um… might I ask why?”
>>
>>29181482
Let's just say that Velvet is a wild mare. And let me just give you a warning. You piss her off and you piss me off by extension, and trust me...you don't wanna do that...

So fruit science, huh? Must be pretty interesting! Tell me about it.
>>
>>29181482
Velvet is a both barrels kind of girl. She'll steam right over a guy like a train if he's not ready. Still, she's a great girl if you can keep up.
>>
“Velvet is a both barrels kind of girl. She'll steam right over a guy like a train if he's not ready”
>He looks a bit surprised, but nods
“Still, she's a great girl if you can keep up. But a wild mare nonetheless”
>”Well, she seems relaxed enough at work. I’m sure I’ll be fine”
>Poor fool
>But now that he has confidence, time to tear him down in the most protective father way ever
“I don’t doubt that, but let me just give you a warning. You piss her off and you piss me off by extension”
>Furrowing your brow, your feathers stand on end
“And trust me...you don't wanna do that”
>His slit pupils become pinpricks
>He tries to mouth something, but can’t seem to find the right thing to say
>Doing a total 180 your plumage returns to normal, smile on your beak
“So fruit science, huh? Must be pretty interesting! Tell me about it”
>”O-oh, fruit science?”
“Yeah, Velvet told me you majored in it in college”
>”Well, I don’t like to brag, but I graduated top of my class in advanced fruit studies!”
>Oh boy, here we go
>If you ever need a fruit, or possible fruit plant identified, I’m your bat! And some day, I’m gonna be a fruit technician!”
>Two leathery wings give an excited little flap behind him
>>
>>29181764
So, why are you working with oats?
>>
>>29181764
Alright, he actually seems like a decent guy, don't tell him that though. Ask where he plans to take her on the date.
>>
>>29181764
We will need to ask Velvet after the date if the rumors are true about batponies like Zayra said.
>>
>Hm. He actually seems like a decent guy
>Not that you’ll tell him that though
“So, why are you working with oats? I figured your career would be more… fruit related?”
>His smile droops, ears folding back a bit
>”Well, to tell you the truth, I haven’t been able to find too many jobs in fruit science related fields”
>Fucking called it
>”That’s kinda my fault, this climate is no good for fruit anyway. B-but when I get enough money saved up, I’m moving to a more fruit friendly state!”
>His smile finally returns, albeit a little smaller
>Well, at least he sounds sincere
“I’m sure it’ll all work out for you”
>”Yeah, Velvet seems to think so too”
“Speaking of Velvet, where are you planning on taking her tonight?”
>”Well, there’s a nice fruit bar on the far side of town. It’s real fancy, they even de seed the kiwanos!”
>You’re not sure what a kee-wanoh is, but it sure seems to have him excited
>>
>>29182305
Is that an uncommon practice?
>>
>>29182305
Oh god, he's a fruit nerd.
>>
>>29182305
So he's a nerd. Didn't Velvet say that she hates nerds? I will never understand that mare...
>>
>>29182534
She might be trying to make Guri jealous
I feel like Zara was on to something
>>
>Oh god, he's a fruit nerd
>Does Velvet know this? She reminds you all the time of her hate for nerds
>You’ll never understand that mare
“Oh? Is that an uncommon practice?”
>”Oh yes, very! It shows that they’ve spared no expense!”
>What Velvet saw in this guy, you’ll never know
>Umbra’s ears swivel towards the bathroom, your own perking up as the water stops
>Won’t be long until she’s out here
>Hopefully
>”So uh, Guri. Got any last minute advice for me? I mean, you’re her roommate, you should know all the ins and outs of Velvet. I just want the date to go as perfect as it can”
>>
>>29182704
She's a smugicorn. Just do what she says and you will be fine. Good luck out there...
>>
>>29182704
You probably don't need them, you two seemed to get along just fine during work.
>>
>>29182704
She likes to think that she's a lady with class. She'd really appreciate it if you'd indulge her.
>>
“You probably don't need them, you two seemed to get along just fine during work”
>The sounds of a mare drying off in the other room causes him to become increasingly nervous
>”Come no man, help a brother out! There’s got to be SOMETHING”
>You rub your chin, looking at the ceiling
“Weeeell… she likes to think that she's a lady with class. And she'd really appreciate it if you'd indulge her”
>”A classy lady? I can help her play it up, if that’s what she wants”
“And above all, she's a smugicorn. Just do what she says and you will be fine”
>The doorknob begins to turn
“Good luck out there”
>He nervously gulps, both of you looking to the opening bathroom door
>Out steps Velvet in a purple silk dress, gold earrings and a necklace to boot
>Her mane is all done up, a modest amount of makeup on her face
>Smiling, she casually walks over
“Remember, classy mare…”
>She nods, having heard your whisper
>”Umbra, so sorry for the wait. I was just getting ready”
>”Fret not m’lady!”
>You slap your talons into your face
>Oh god, he’s so done for
>Looking up, Velvet giggles, her date giving her the flower
>”My, aren’t you a gentlebat? I assume you had a nice conversation with Guri?”
>”Y-yeah, we got to know each other”
>”Oh good! Remember that any and all stories he told about me are exaggerations or straight up lies… now come on, we’ve got a fruit bar to patronize!”
>The stallion hops up, taking her side
>”Alright Guri, me and Umbra are off to the bar. I’ll be home by midnight at the latest. Just uh… be safe tonight, ok? I don’t want you coming home with half your feathers burnt off”
>>
>>29182704
I will be fine.
You just make sure you have a good time.
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29180757
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.