[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Equestria: Outcasts #21 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 1

File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 308x164px
>>
You take a minute to clean and disinfect the shrapnel wound you got before putting a fresh bandage on it.
The four of you hop out of the tank and towards a small cave with a stable entrance.
It was dark and cold inside. Everything being covered in a nice layer of frost and some icicles hung from the ceiling. A skeleton sat near the door control panel, in a similar position to where the Overmare was killed.
You find a set of stairs and a elevator nearby, both heading down.

What do you do?
>>
>>29133487
We take the stairs. I don't trust old elevators.
>>
>>29133487
Anything on the skeleton. Also, didn't she leave only a while ago?
>>
>>29133515
>>29133520
You trot over to the skeleton. Looking at it more closely it still appears to have some skin on it, being prevented from decaying by the frost.
It's stable barding was now covered in stains and dirt.
Ava trots up to and proceeds to remove it's Pip-Buck. When she removes it, she looks it over before turning to you.
"I think it's your size." She tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29133555
Our very own pipbuck, fuck ya. So how do you use this?
>>
>>29133555
Put on the pipbuck and see if there is anything interesting on it.
>>
>>29133575
>>29133583
"Fuck yeah," You smile; taking it, "How do I use this?"
"You got to put it on first." Ava smiles.
It takes you a tiny bit, but you manage to get the Pip-Buck on. It's screen flashes for a moment before it turns on, showing a cartoonish pony with all it's limbs highlighted.
"You have to turn the knobs to go to different screens." Ava tells you.
You turn the knob and are taken to another screen, the other screens in order being: Inventory, files, and radio.

What do you do?
>>
>>29133619
Let's check the files tab.
>>
>>29133619
What do our statue say before we check the files on the pipbuck.
>>
>>29133631
>>29133640
You go back to the first screen and check over your cartoon pony. Everything was fine except for the horn, which was tinted a dull red with the words: Magical Exhaustion 1hr, next to it.
You then go to the file screen, where you find only one labeled: Golden Smokes.

What do you do?
>>
>>29133676
Read it.
>>
Gotta disappear for a hour. I will be back.
>>
>>29133685
So what did you get for Christmas, QM?
>>
>>29133944
Bunch of clothes, $55, and Battlefield 1

>>29133682
You select the file and read it.
"Golden Smokes has been acting strange... Stranger than usual. We know she's crazy, and being able to do magic made her even more crazy for years. She's even attacked one of the scientists yesterday, almost killed him. I'm placing Golden Smokes under increased watch for now. Maybe we can get her to act normal."

What do you do?
>>
>>29134336
Let go deeper into the stable to confirm if Golden Smokes is who we think she is. magical fucken ponies who aren't unicorn. Great, just great.
>>
>>29134369
You decide to head deeper into the stable. It slowly gets warmer as the four of you go deeper.
The four of you soon come to the bottom of the stable, which was a lab instead of some maintenance room.
You explore the floor until you come to a small room with a chair in it. The chair has straps on it. Over the chair were six, mechanical arms that ended with syringes, half filled with a strange yellow liquid.

What do you do?
>>
>>29134424
Look around for terminals or notes. Any kind of data related to Golden Smokes.
>>
>>29134444
You step into the room and look around for terminals or notes.
You find six audio tapes recorded from when you were five to several months ago.
They could easily fit into your new Pip-Buck.

What do you do?
>>
>>29134476
Let listen to them and see what experiment they where doing?
>>
>>29134476
Listen to all of them.
>>
>>29134491
>>29134520
You take them and put the first one in. An old, stallion's voice starts to speak.
"...We just received a little filly into our care from the doctors of the stable. Her name is Golden Smokes, lost her parents during the guard revolt and has gone... insane. Some scientists want to use The Giver machine to see if they can give non-unicorns magic and want to do it on the filly. Even went to the Overstallion and got the green light to do so. I'm not too sure about it though... I need to think about it."
The second one starts playing. It's a few weeks after the first one. It's the same voice.
"I've had Golden Smokes placed under constant watch. Several scientists took her in the middle of the night and tried to use The Giver on her without my permission... We stopped them before they could use it thankfully. Punishments will be handed out to them accordingly."
The third one plays. Only two days after the second one, and the same voice. Sounding more tired.
"My position as head scientist has been... taken. Why? Stopping the progress of science and being too old. That's what they said... Too old my ass! I've worked as head scientist for years and this is the thanks I get? I still get to work as a scientist though, but now... Golden Smokes is in going to be in the hooves for another."
Fourth one plays, being three days after the third one. A new voice speaks, sounding much younger, ambitious, and full of himself.
"I've been named the new head scientist of the stable. The day has finally come! That old codger is finally out of the way, and no can stop our progress. The Giver is ready to be tested, and we have the perfect test subject. The one the old codger has been protecting for weeks: Golden Smokes!"
The fifth one plays, this one a few weeks later than the fourth one. With the same younger voice.

Cont.
>>
>>29134586
"Golden Smokes has been making excellent progress with her newfound magic. Sure, The Giver did hurt her, but I'd say it was worth it in the end! She can now do advance levitation, novice spellcasting, and basic magic manipulation. Her most recent test however, she under performed: Told to kill a cat with her magic and refused... We made sure that she wouldn't try to go against us again."
The sixth and final one plays, this one many years after the fifth one. The same younger voice plays, but he sounds much older.
"...Golden Smokes has become a good magic user after years and years of practice, but we've notice some things: She's grown more aggressive, and hostile to the scientist. She's only nice to one of them and that's the old head scientist... when will he just die! ...She's also grown quiet, and distant. Even refusing new commands she's been getting in her tests. She even recently attacked one of the scientists. We're currently looking into it, but the overmare has ordered that Golden Smokes is to be watched carefully when she isn't testing. Things could be going better."
The last one ends, leaving the room silent.

What do you do?
>>
>>29134630
Just look at Book and say nothing, he should know what's going trough our mind right now.
>>
>>29134630
Search for more information on the Giver and any more info on Golden Smokes if there is any. Also check the old scientist's room. He might have more info.
>>
>>29134645
>>29134652
You look at Book and say nothing. He just nods at you.
Looking around the room you find two pieces of paper on a table. One on The Giver and the other on Golden Smokes.
"The Giver: A chair with six arms that inject liquefied magic into the pony sitting in the chair. Inject enough magic and the user should be able to cast spells. Warning: Injection is known to cause extreme pain."
You turn to the Golden Smokes paper.
"Golden Smokes: Earth Pony with a pink coat and a smokey yellow mane that can use magic. Parents: Dead. Personality: INSANE. Friends: Dr. Steel Heart, old head scientist."

What do you do?
>>
>>29134703
We got what we need, but we should see what happen to the kids in this stable.
>>
>>29134703
Let's check Steel Hearts office.
>>
>>29134718
>>29134734
Looking around for a tiny bit, you find the foals here are treated normally.
I bit more searching around you find Steel Heart's office in the lab. Ava approaches it, only to bump into it. She tries opening a few times before turning to you.
"It's locked."
Nit Pick was about to say something when the four of you hear something shift behind the door.

What do you do?
>>
>>29134782
Call out and say we're friendly. Maybe the doctor is still alive. And I'm guessing it's one of those steel vault doors so there's no way we can open it without a key.
>>
>>29134797
"We're friendly!" You call through the door.
There's another shift, and then a reply.
"How do I know," A voice that sounded much like the voice from the first three audio tapes reply, "I don't recognize your voice. You could be from the surface to end my life and salvage this stable!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29134839
Doctor Steel Heart? We're here about Golden Smokes. She's using her magic to mind control ponies so she can kill everything in the wasteland. We're here to find out more about her powers so we can stop her. Can you help us?
>>
>>29134839
We came here to find clues about Golden Smokes. She will make life on the surface more horrible then it is.
>>
>>29134839
We are from the surface, but we have no reason to harm you. Especially since you probably would've prevented the heir from becoming a menace if you had the chance.
>>
>>29134852
>>29134869
>>29134889
"Doctor Steel Heart," You ask, "We came here to find clues about Golden Smokes. She's using her magic to mind control ponies so she can kill everything in the wasteland. We're here to find out more about her powers so we can stop her. We have no reason to harm you, especially since you probably would've prevented her from becoming a menace if you had the chance."
There's silence for a moment, then a click as the door opens. A old, pure grey stallion trots out. His skeleton showed through his skin, making him almost like a walking skeleton.
"Golden Smokes... is on the surface?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29134902
Ya and she is gone to fooling ponies that she is a heir of this one pony that manage to force the Enclave back to the ground and everyone being able to see the sun for the first time after about 200 years.
>>
>>29134902
Holy sh- uhh...doc? Are you feeling ok? You're all skin and bones...
>>
>>29134925
Just say a great hero. Don't want to confuse the poor guy.
>>
>>29134925
>>29134943
>>29134962
"Yeah and she's gone fooling ponies that she is the heir to a... great hero. Are you feeling okay? You're all skin and bones."
"Not really," He says, "Haven't eaten anything in... almost two weeks I think?"
He then sighs.
"I told them that she would snap one day, but no they wouldn't listen to me."

What do you do?
>>
>>29134993
Hey Nit Pick, we got any provisions we can give him? So can you tell us what spells she has exactly? And what does she hope to accomplish by killing everyone.
>>
>>29135007
"Hey Nit Pick, we got any provisions we can give him?"
Nit Pick nods and gives him several cans of Spam. Steel Heart quickly starts eating.
"Can you tell us what kind of spells she has?" You ask.
"I don't know much," Steel Heart says, "But, many of the scientists had her focus on attack magic. The magic that can do damage."
"What does she hope to accomplish by killing everypony?"
"Revenge and paranoia," He replies, "She thinks that everypony was involved in killing her parents. It could've changed, but I don't really know."

What do you do?
>>
>>29135132
If we bring you along, do you think you can convince her to stop being a murderous asshole?
>>
>>29135132
Do you think we can convince her to stop? We could take you to DJ-Pon3 so you can send a message to her. If you convince her then we will avoid a lot of bloodshed. You were her only friend...that's why she left you alive I bet.
>>
>>29135163
>>29135169
"Do you think you can convince her to stop being a murderous asshole," You ask, "We can take you DJ-Pon3 so you can send a message to her. If you convince her then we will advoid a lot of bloodshed. You were her only friend, that's why she left you alive I bet."
"I'll see what I can do, but she probably thinks I'm dead. Some scientist was trying to kill me when she got out. She ended up killing the scientist, but a bullet went through me and I almost bled out."
He shakes his head.
"She probably tried to patch me up. I woke up with some bandages so she did try."

What do you do?
>>
Gonna take a one to two hour break. Get re-energized.
I will be back.
>>
>>29135227
Looks like we're heading to DJ-Pon3 next. Tell Steel Heart to pack his stuff so we can move.
>>
>>29135227
That good, if she know that your still alive she might go out of her way to see you again and you can talk to her and get her to stop being a psycho bitch.
>>
>>29135287
>>29135469
We should do some more searching first. Don't want to find out we missed something and come all the way back here.
>>
>>29135287
>>29135469
>>29135519
"Pack your stuff," You tell Steel Heart, "We're moving."
The five of you quickly search through the rest of the area, finding nothing important.
The five of you leave the stable and get back into the tank. Rolling along.

You horn no longer hurts after the ride. You get to DJ-Pon3's at dark, the snow still falling.
Book drives again.
"We're here." Book announces.
Looking out at DJ-Pon3's new place, it appears that he's gotten the lights on.

What do you do?
>>
>>29135738
I meant the rest of the stable. The memory did show that there she wasn't able to access the overstallion's terminal. Could be some interesting stuff there. Also, getting a definitive reason for why her parents died could help.
>>
>>29135738
Let go to the door and knock. He did said he has friends defending the place.
>>
>>29135738
Let's go say hello! If the guards ask just say that Heartbreaker is here.
>>
>>29135786
Doh!

>>29135788
>>29135791
You trot to the door and knock.
The door opens and you take a few steps back as the barrel of a minigun slowly comes out, followed by a large Applejack's Ranger.
"Who is it?" The ranger asks.
"It's Heartbreaker." You tell him.
He looks at his Minigun a few times before lowering the barrel.
"Sorry about that," He apologizes, "Lots of dangerous things and all."

What do you do?
>>
>>29135830
Don't blame you, Tell DJ that I got an old friend of the heir who didn't die in her unbound rage trough her stable.
>>
>>29135846
"Don't blame you," You tell him, "Tell the DJ that I got a old friend of The Heir's who didn't die in her unbound rage through her stable."
The ranger nods, heading back into the building. He comes out a few minutes later.
"You can go in." He tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29135901
Let go in and show Steel to DJ.
>>
>>29135901
Thanks. Let's go talk with the DJ.
>>
>>29135925
>>29135930
"Thanks."
The five of you trot in and head to the top floor to the DJ.
His studio room was slightly furnished now. Krystal was still there, sleeping on a nearby couch.
"Hey Heartbreaker," The DJ greets you from his equipment, "Who's the new guy?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29136000
This guy is the Heir's only friend. If you let him broadcast a message to her then we might end this war peacefully. What do ya say?
>>
>>29136000
DJ this is Dr, Steel Heart, an old friend of the heir who was still living in stable she came from. I believe if we get him on the radio, it might calm down the heir down from her ideology.
>>
>>29136041
>>29136048
"This guy is The Heir's only friend," You tell him, "I believe if we get him on the radio, it might calm her down enough to get her to drop her ideology."
The DJ rubs his chin.
"It's a long stretch," He says, "But, there might be a small chance that it could work. The song I'm playing is about to end so do you want to do it now?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29136081
Lets go over it before we air it. We only get one shot after all.

If only we explored the stable a bit more so we could've possibly added to it.
>>
>>29136081
Sure. You ready Steel? Just try to convince her that she has a full life to live instead of focusing on revenge. The doctors back at the stable paid for what they have done to her. The ponies outside don't deserve this. She can get along with everypony if she only gives them a chance. I know that the wasteland is full of assholes but there are good ponies too.
>>
>>29136148
>>29136155
"Sure, but let's go over it before we air it. We only have one shot after all. You ready Steel?"
He nods, and the DJ passes the mic to him.
"The mic is off," The DJ tells him, "So you can practice."
Steel Heart nods, licking his lips before speaking.
"Golden Smokes," He says; speaking into the turned off mic, "I'm hoping you can hear me. I've been hearing that you've been doing... things on the surface. But, you don't have to do this. You have a full life to live instead of focusing on revenge. The scientists at the stable paid for what they have done to you, the ponies outside don't deserve this. You can't get along with everypony if you give them a chance. The wasteland is probably filled with assholes... I wouldn't know yet, though. But, there are good ponies too. If you don't believe it's me or you don't believe me than I ask that you come meet me in Manehatten so we can talk face to face. I hope you get this."
He puts the mic down, taking a deep breath.
"Is it okay If I can ask her to meet me?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29136227
It's fine. I do want to see her to, but not in person.
>>
>>29136227
That's fine. I'm not leaving you alone though. Me and my crew will provide sniper support if things go bad during the meeting.
>>
>>29136240
>>29136251
"It's fine," You tell him, "I'm not leaving you alone though, me and my crew will provide sniper support if things go bad during the meeting."
Steel Heart nods in understanding.
"Song is gonna end soon," The DJ says, "You two ready?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29136291
All set. You wanna do this solo, right Steel?
>>
>>29136305
"All set," You nod, "You wanna do this solo, Steel?"
He nods.
The song the DJ was playing ends and the DJ takes the mic.
"Greetings once again wasteland," The DJ speaks into the mic, "This is DJ Pon3 and I just received a pony who has a few things to say about The Heir. Take it away buddy!"
The DJ then gives the mic to Steel Heart, who proceeds to repeat the same information he practiced. Though, he added "In the morning" at the end of his speech to meet her.
"Anything else you'd like to tell her?" The DJ asks him.
Steel Heart shakes his head.
"Alright! Look at the time, it's time for more music, and this time I have a special treat for you: Classical Music!"
He then proceeds to play some classical music.

What do you do?
>>
>>29136361
We might as well rest up for tomorrow.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>29136361
Let's hope she heard that. Ask the DJ if we can crash here for the night again.
>>
>>29136925
>>
>>29137667
>>
>>29138345
>>
>>29138740
>>
>>29139138
>>
>>29136396
>>29136440
"Let's hope she heard that," You mutter; turning to the DJ, "Is it okay if we can crash here for the night again?"
"Sure." He nods.

What do you do?
>>
>>29139813
Let's go sleep then.
>>
>>29139818
The five of you go into the rooms with all the beds and you quickly claim one. Crawling under the covers and getting tucked in.
You close your eyes as sleep quickly takes you.

You wake up to find that it's early in the morning. Weak sunlight streaming through one of the windows.
You feel something warm wrapped around you and you turn to see it.
It was Ava, who had her forelegs wrapped around you. The tip of her tongue poking out of her mouth.

What do you do?
>>
>>29139813
I wonder if there's enough time to go back to the stable and search a bit more before the meeting.
>>
>>29139861
Boop the zebra, then go have breakfast. we got a big day ahead of us.
>>
>>29139861
Let's go eat. Is Steel ready for the meeting?
>>
>>29139862
>>29139880
>>29139890
You quickly wonder if you have enough time to go back to the stable and search a bit more, but considering that it was about three hours away. Probably not.
You reach over and boop the sleeping zebra. Her muzzles scrunches and she wakes up, blinking rapidly while smacking her lips.
"Let's go eat," You tell her, "We got a big day ahead of us."
Ava just snuggles up once more and lays her head down on the crook of your neck.
"Five more minutes." She mumbles.

What do you do?
>>
>>29139914
Well you can stay, but I got stuff to do.
>>
>>29139940
"Well you can stay," You tell her, "But, I got stuff to do."
You then start to get up. Ava's grip around you tightens as her only warmth threatens to leave her.
You manage to get out of Ava's grip, standing up. Ava protests this by whining and swinging at the air in your general direction.

What do you do?
>>
>>29139973
Let's go get some grub.
>>
>>29139989
You just smile at her as you trot away and into the studio.
The studio room was empty, meaning nopony else was up. Also meaning that breakfast wasn't being made either.

What do you do?
>>
>>29140041
Make spam and instamash again.
>>
>>29140041
See what they have right now.
>>
>>29140067
>>29140102
You trot downstairs and into the kitchen once more. You find that they still have a good amount of spam and instamash, but not enough as last time. Thrown away cans and boxes of the two items showed that somepony, whether it was Krystal or the DJ, liked what you did with both of the items.
You make it again and take it back up to the studio. You find that the DJ was awake. He smiles as you bring the food up.
"I was wondering if you were going to make that again," He smiles as you set the food down on the dinning table in the room, "Krystal liked it so much that she's been trying to make it the same way you did. She hasn't been too successful with it though."

What do you do?
>>
>>29140143
Lets tell him how we made it so he can tell her.
>>
>>29140143
Well I read the instruction and follow them.
>>
>>29140155
>>29140159
"I just read the instructions and followed them." You say with a smile.
The DJ chuckles a bit at this.
You then go through how you made it so he could tell her.
"Thanks," He tells you at the end, "I'm sure she'll be happy."
The bedroom door opens and Ava comes out, looking tired.
"Is breakfast ready?" She asks with a yawn.

What do you do?
>>
>>29140208
Yeah, I hope you like spam and instamash. So DJ, how is Krystal doing? Does she like it here?
>>
>>29140227
"Yeah," You smile, "I hope you like spam and instamash!"
You sit down in one of the chairs, turning to the DJ.
"So DJ, how is Krystal doing? Does she like it here?"
"She loves it here," The DJ smiles; sitting across from you, "She's been happy and has been quickly learning Equestrian. I'm planning on having her run a Spanish version of the radio to our Spanish listeners, but it's still in planning. She keeps having night terrors though. I've trying to help her with those, but she keeps having them."

What do you do?
>>
>>29140321
Well I found her cuddling up to me when I woke up last time. Maybe it helps if she's not sleeping alone.
>>
>>29140340
"I found her cuddling up to me when I woke up last time," You tell him, "Maybe it helps if she's not sleeping alone."
"Yeah," The DJ nods, "She's been sleeping on the couch, but when I try to get her to sleep in a bed she'll decline it and sleep on the couch."

What do you do?
>>
>>29140433
Did you ask why she refuses to sleep in a bed?
>>
>>29140433
It seem like she don't want to be alone while you're doing your job. maybe you should take a break one in awhile just to sleep with her.
>>
>>29140459
>>29140467
"Did you ask why she refuses to sleep in a bed?"
"Yeah," He replies, "But, all she say was 'bad memories.'"
"It seems like to me that she doesn't want to be alone while you're doing your job. Maybe you should take a break once in awhile just to sleep with her."
"I don't know," He says; scratching his head, "I've never taken a break from the radio for a day. Never have since I started running this radio."

What do you do?
>>
>>29140515
Maybe I can talk to her when she wakes up. I mean...there's the language barrier but I'll try anyway.
>>
>>29140532
"Maybe I can talk to her when she wakes up," You suggest, "There is a language barrier, but I'll try anyway."
"That's probably best," The DJ agrees, "She seems to trust you."
After a few minutes of eating. Krystal wakes up and trots over.
"Comida?" She asks.
"Sí," He nods, "Sigue adelante y siéntate."
Krystal sits down in one of the chairs, quickly eating.

What do you do?
>>
>>29140637
"Hey Krystal, DJ told me about your night terrors. Why do you prefer sleeping on the couch?"

Have the DJ translate if she can't speak english very well.
>>
>>29140684
"Hey Krystal," You say; getting her attention, "DJ told me about your night terrors. Why do you prefer sleeping on the couch?"
"Hey Krystal, DJ me habló de tus terrores nocturnos. Por qué prefiere dormir en el sofá?" The DJ translates to her.
"No quiero hablar de ello." She replies.
"She doesn't want to talk about it." The DJ translates.

What do you do?
>>
>>29140794
Pull up a chair next to her and put our arm around her.

"I just wanna help...you know that, right? I'm worried about you and I wanna get to the bottom of this. So please...tell me about it."
>>
>>29140794
Well considering the place we rescued you from I could wager I guess, you were forced to do things you didn't want to right?
>>
>>29140827
>>29140834
You get up and sit down in the chair next to her, putting a foreleg around her.
"Considering the place we rescued you from I could wager a guess, but I just wanna help, you know that right? I'm worried about you and I wanna get to the bottom of this. So please tell me about it."
She starts shaking after a moment. Her mouth moving at the attempt to form words, but nothing comes out for a bit.
"...Violación." She sniffs.
"She was raped." The DJ translates.

What do you do?
>>
>>29140893
Hug her.

"It's alright...that life is behind you now. The DJ is a good pony, he only wants to help you."
>>
>>29140988
You put your other foreleg around her, enveloping her in a hug.
"It's alright," You tell her, "That life is behind you now. The DJ is a good pony, he only wants to help you."
Krystal hugs you back, crying into your shoulder.

What do you do?
>>
Gonna take a one to two hour break.
I will be back.
>>
>>29141067
Continue to hug her till she calm down.
>>
>>29141067
Keep comforting her and wait for her to stop crying.

"It's alright. You didn't have night terrors when you slept with me last time, right? Why don't you give the DJ a chance when he offers you the bed?"
>>
>>29141124
>>29141143
You keep hugging her, letting her cry. After several minutes she calms down, wiping her eyes.
"It's alright," You tell her, "You didn't have night terrors when you slept with me last time, right?"
She shakes her head.
"Why don't you give the DJ a chance when he offers you the bed?"
She just nods, sniffing.
The DJ smiles at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29141536
There ya go! Just keep being brave, you're doing a good job. Now c'mon...your instamash is getting cold.
>>
>>29141562
"There ya go," You smile, "Just keep being brave, you're doing a good job."
"G-gracias." She smiles.
"Now c'mon, your instamash is getting cold."
The four of you proceed to continue eating. Nit Pick trots out a few minutes later with a tired smile.
"Looks like breakfast started without me," He smiles; giving you a kiss on the cheek, "I hope you left some for me."

What do you do?
>>
>>29141609
Of course I saved you some, I would be bad marefriend if I didn't. Give him a kiss back
>>
>>29141609
You can have the rest of mine if you want, gotta watch out for my diet. So where's Steel Heart?
>>
>>29141633
>>29141646
"Of course I save you some," You smile, "I would be a bad marefriend if I didn't."
You give him a kiss back, before looking around.
"Where's Steel Heart?" You ask.
"He's getting ready for his meeting with The Heir," The DJ tells you, "While the main phone line was destroyed we did get a call from one from one of the phones that had a lot of interference saying The Heir was coming, and she should be here in about an hour."

What do you do?
>>
>>29141680
If the meeting flops we're gonna have to target the next phone central since she can still do calls. Any idea where the next one is located?
>>
>>29141699
>a lot of interference
They got a hold of one of the bad phone central so their chance of recruiting more ponies has been reduse.
>>29141680
Alright let hope this meeting don't blow up in our face.
>>
>>29141699
>>29141720
"If the meeting flops we're gonna have to target the next phone center since she can still do calls," You mutter, "Any idea where the next one is located?"
"There is no next one," The DJ tells you, "The phones are now being controlled by the remaining satellites in space. Which was why this call had a large amount of interference. It was really hard to hear what they were even saying on the other line. I'd give the remaining satellites only a few years before ponies can no longer use phones."

What do you do?
>>
>>29141733
Let get ready and head to the meeting point and find a building that we can spot the meeting and the surrounding area.
>>
>>29141754
With breakfast done you get ready for the meeting. Getting your weapons and putting your combat armor on. Soon the five of you were ready for the meeting.

The meeting place turned out to be in one of the most famous places in Manehatten: Time Square.
Time Square was one of the more spacious parts of Manehatten, with several wide roads and large skyscrapers that were surprisingly well intact that were well spaced apart.
A thick fog hung across the city, making it so you could only see about ten yards in front of you. Though, you weren't sure if fog was suppose to be tinted green.
"This is the spot." Steel Heart announces, "I trust you'll set up somewhere."

What do you do?
>>
>>29141807
It's gonna be hard to see through the fog. We will have to set up somewhere close. Alright, here's the deal: if it goes bad and if you feel like she wants to off you; put your hooves in the air and yell "I surrender!". That's gonna be our signal and we're gonna take the shot. It's up to you to hit the deck when and if that happens.
>>
>>29141832
"It's gonna be hard to see through the fog," You tell him, "We will have to set up somewhere close. Here's the deal: If it goes bad and or if you feel like she wants to off you, put your hooves in the air and yell 'I surrender!' That's gonna be our signal and we're gonna take the shot. It's up to you to hit the deck when and if it happens."
"I understand," Steel Heart nods, "You get set up. I'll stay here."

What do you do?
>>
>>29141879
Let go find a good spot and set up.
>>
>>29141879
Let's find a good vantage point.
>>
>>29141895
>>29141904
The four of you start to look around for a good vantage point. You could've chose one of the skyscrapers, but they were large and it would take too long to get set up in one of them.
After a bit of searching the four of you find a small, four story office building wedged in between two skyscrapers. It had plenty of windows, which meant a lot of places to shoot from if things went south. It also had a good view of Steel Heart and his future meeting, giving you a good view of what would take place, and it was close enough that could possibly hear the conversation they would have.

What do you do?
>>
>>29141942
Looks good. Wait for Golden Smokes to show up for the meeting.
>>
>>29141942
Let let set up at the office building then. So guys want to make a bet what will happen first?
>>
>>29141958
I would like that we become BFFs with Golden Smokes and then we spend Hearts Warming with her and everything. But I bet that's not gonna happen.
>>
>>29141977
I say an outside party that will ruin the meeting and kill Steel.
>>
>>29141986
But only we know about the meeting. Who would ruin it?
>>
>>29142008
We had him announce it publicly on the radio that it will be at manehatten, there going to be rouge groups who hate the heir looking where the meeting is at and try to kill both of them.
>>
>>29142025
Yes, but only we know that it's on times square because they had a private phone call.
>>
>>29142025
Oh yeah that, it's such a bitch when the only way to contact someone with lots of enemies to "peace accords" is through public announcement.
Also do you think our allies will think it's a ruse by us to ambush the Heir or does she think that too?
>>
>>29141949
>>29141958
The four of you enter the office building and set up on the second floor. Watching the outside carefully.

It's been fifteen minutes, and boredom was quickly taking you and your party. But, it soon lifts as four ponies trot out of the fog.
Two wore power armor, one was a large Alicorn, and the leader was a pony a pink coat and a smokey yellow mane: Golden Smokes.
Golden Smokes eyes widen at Steel Heart. She quickly gallops at him and hugs him. You're surprised when you see her cry into his shoulder.
Her group's reaction to this was mixed. The two ponies looking at each other in confusion, while the Alicorn, a mix of red, black, and gold, frowned at The Heir. Almost glaring at her.

What do you do?
>>
>>29142051
A decent start but a have a bad feeling about Golden's bodyguards.
>>
>>29142051
I think we found the puppet master or someone who thought she was a friend of the heir. keep a close eye on the alicorn.
>>
>>29142051
Alright, I don't think she's gonna hurt him. I would rather keep my scope on that shifty alicorn. Try to listen to what they are saying.
>>
>>29142064
>>29142067
>>29142077
It was a decent start. You don't think she was planning on hurting him, but her bodyguards gave you a bad feeling in the pit of your stomach. Most notably: The Alicorn.
You keep your Tesla Rifle trained on the alicorn while you listen on what they were going to say.
The Heir continued to cry into Steel Heart for a minute or two before breaking the hug.
"Y-You're alive," The Heir says in disbelief, "I thought I killed you. I-I watched as your last breath left your body, because of me!"
"I didn't," Steel Heart smiles, "And, I'm here now. I'm guessing you got my message, I'm hoping you've considered my offer."
"I-I have." The Heir nods.
"I thought we already discussed this?" The Alicorn asks; now looking annoyed.
"Shut up Alice," The Heir says; turning to the alicorn, "This is my choice!"
"Golden Smokes," Steel Heart says, "I'm hoping you'll come with me, and stop this senseless acts of killing. Not everypony is a monster, and you certainly aren't, cause the Golden Smokes I know wouldn't do this. I know you can do better!"
Golden Smokes just stares at him. Thinking.
"I hope you're not considering this," The alicorn: Alice, warns her, "We've already talked about this."
Golden Smokes doesn't respond. Her body twitching every so often.
"Think of everything we've worked for. What YOU'VE worked for," Alice continues, "You're just going to abandoned all of it? All of your plans, power, and a better life for all-"
Golden Smokes' eyes twitch as she turns on Alice.
"SHUT UUUPPP!" She screams at the alicorn; causing her to flinch, but not do much else, "I'M GETTING TIRED OF YOU'RE CONSTANT BITCHING ABOUT THIS! I'LL CUT YOUR TONGUE OUT IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP!"
Golden Smokes turns back to Steel Heart.
"J-Just let me think for myself on this!"
Golden Smokes is silent once more. Her body twitching in thought. Her eyes suddenly go wide as she looks down at her forehooves, looking down at them in horror with a trembling lip.

Cont.
>>
>>29142176
She looks up at Steel Heart before turning her head towards Alice. Staring at Alice as if she was a stranger.
She looks down at her hooves again before getting up with a wobble. She then gallops towards Steel Heart and hugs him once more. Crying again.
"I see," Alice muses, "You want to abandon everything then... You don't deserve to be The Heir."
Alice grabs Golden Smokes with her magic, dragging her towards herself. Golden Smokes tries to resist, but fails.
Alice lifts her into the air and slams her into the pavement with enough force to crack it. She's still alive after that though.
Alice stomps towards her and places a hoof on her skull, putting pressure on it. Golden Smokes starts screaming in pain, trying to get the hoof off of her.
Steel Heart rushes forward, only to stop when the two guards advance and points their guns at him.
"It was also the wrong choice." Alice says.

What do you do?
>>
>>29142208
Welp time to kill this bitch. forces on the alicorn, Book teleport them away from her.
>>
>>29142208
Tell Nit Pick to shoot the alicorn. We aim for one of the guards. Book better get his ass down there and cause a distraction so they lose focus on Steel Heart and Smokes.
>>
>>29142208
Can Book summon his pet to cause a nice distraction? And then teleport Golden and Steel from there?
>>
>>29142208
And why haven't we shot them yet? We had our guns on them. We were watching them. We were prepared to shoot the second they tried anything. So why are we letting them murder two without lifting a hoof to stop them? Are we waiting for a signal that's to late and probably will never come?
>>
>>29142245
Oh and also everyone start shooting the guards and the alicorn.
>>
>>29142208
Nit Pick better be using the anti tank rifle right now. I wanna see if the bitch can somehow stop that kind of bullet. Aim right for the heart, we want a confirmed kill.
>>
>>29142249
We expected the heir to be the one to go ageist him, but didn't even know about the alicorn who was the master mind behind it all.
>>
>>29142293
>but her bodyguards gave you a bad feeling in the pit of your stomach. Most notably: The Alicorn.
>You keep your Tesla Rifle trained on the alicorn
>>
>>29142233
>>29142238
>>29142245
>>29142251
>>29142283
"Time to kill a bitch," You mutter, "Nit Pick, shoot the alicorn. Book, get your ass down there and cause a distraction so they lose focus on Steel Heart and Smokes."
They both nod. Book disappears and reappears, causing the ponies down on the street to be confused. He whistles and his pet comes down from the sky, causing their attention to be turned away from him.
He quickly reappears back to you with Steel Heart and Smokes. Golden Smokes was holding her head in pain. Steel Heart quickly goes to Golden Smokes.
Nit Pick fires his anti-tank rifle. Due to how loud it was, the alicorn heard it and quickly puts a shield up, but the bullet hits and shatters it without a problem, hitting the alicorn's heart and causing a large amount of blood to fly.
Alice falls to the ground, hurt majorly, but still alive.
The guard's focus was on Book's pet. Who disintegrates one with lightning and eats the other whole.
That just leaves Alice, who was rolling on the ground in great pain.

What do you do?
>>
>>29142333
Time to end that bitch life.
>>
>>29142333
Finish her! Don't let her escape!
>>
>>29142333
Lets not forget that we're dealing with crazy here. Killing her before we check on Smokes could cause problems.
>>
>>29142373
If you're talking about Smokes, then she's in a lot of pain right now to do anything.
>>
>>29142373
We have a chance to end this right now. If she teleports away we lose it. Check up on Smokes later and shoot right fucking now!
>>
>>29142333
Open fire without mercy and if necessary wield all our guns with magic and tell Ava to tap fire onto the alicorn with her LMG
>>
>>29142389
>>29142390
I meant that Smokes might retaliate to us killing Alice.
>>
>>29142412
We just saved Smokes from Alice while she was ready to crush her skull. I think she's fine with it...
>>
>>29142412
I don't this she would care if we kill that alicorn beside her not being able to kill it herself.
>>
>>29142412
I kinda doubt she would be that upset we killed someone trying to kill her plus
>She looks up at Steel Heart before turning her head towards Alice. Staring at Alice as if she was a stranger.
>>
>>29142418
>>29142419
>>29142420
Logic+crazy=?
>>
>>29142350
>>29142362
>>29142373
>>29142389
>>29142390
>>29142411
"Finish her!" You exclaim.
Nit Pick nods with a smirk and aims for her head.
Alice's horn starts to glow preparing to teleport out of there.
Book fires and Alice's head explodes, sending brain matter splattering onto the street.
Book's pet quickly falls upon Alice's corpse. Tearing into it with gusto.

What do you do?
>>
>>29142448
Lets check on Smokes.
>>
>>29142448
>Book fires
When did Book took the anti-tank rifle.
I hope that it's over because I do not want to deal with more bullshit anymore.
>>
>>29142448
YES!!! Fuckin' victory dance up in this bitch! Time to party, do the moonwalk! Oh, and check on Golden Smokes too I guess.
>>
>>29142469
Meant to say Nit Pick. My bad!
>>
>>29142439
Eh as long as Steel Heart is nearby I wouldn't worry too much plus we tell her the alicorn tried to kill him and it's all fine
>>
>>29142468
>>29142474
You couldn't help, but smile at your victory. You get up and start doing the moonwalk. Nit Pick joins you a few seconds later, and then you remember something: Smokes.
You stop and trot over to Steel Heart, who was holding Golden Smokes. Golden Smokes had her eyes shut, but you could see tears streaking down her face as well as a tiny bit of blood.
"Her eyes got damaged," Steel Heart tells you, "She should be fine pretty soon though. The damage is only minor, and she should still be able to see."
"W-who is that?" Golden Smokes asks in fear; moving closer to Steel Heart for protection.

What do you do?
>>
>>29142524
He should introduce us, since we've pretty much declared to the world that we're her enemy.
>>
>>29142524
Give her a healing potion. Might as well introduce ourselves.
>>
>>29142524
We did declare unyielding hatred to her her, so let Steel handle the introduction even though we did not told him our name.
>>
>>29142533
>>29142534
>>29142549
You give her a healing potion, which she quickly drinks.
"You want to introduce me?" You ask Steel Heart.
He nods, turning to Golden Smokes.
"Smokes this is..."
He turns to you again with a small smile.
"I, uh, don't know your name."

What do you do?
>>
>>29142580
This is going to be awkward, my name is Heartbreaker.
>>
>>29142580
It's Heartbreaker.
>>
>>29142580
First what do you think of that pony named Heartbreaker? Because she just saved your life.
>>
>>29142589
>>29142590
>>29142599
"This is going to be awkward," You mutter, "What do you think of a pony named Heartbreaker?"
To your surprise she just shrugs.
"Kinda indifferent." She replies, "Why?"
"Because she just saved your life. I'm Heartbreaker."
Her healing eyes blink several times in though before she gives you a weak smile.
"Well, this was unexpecting," She smiles, "Saved by what could've been a future rival... Thanks for saving my life."

What do you do?
>>
>>29142637
Oh, no problem. So is there anyone higher then Alice we should know about because that bitch can't be anymore dead then she is now.
>>
>>29142637
Eh, all in a days work! I'm sorry to say this, but...your BFF is dead. We kinda blew her head off after she backstabbed you. I hope it's not a problem.
>>
>>29142646
>>29142677
"Oh, no problem," You smile, "I'm sorry to say this, but your BFF is dead. We kinda blew her head off after she backstabbed you. I hope it's not a problem.
"No it's not," She replies, "She was kinda a bitch anyway."
"Is there anypony higher than Alice we should know about?" You ask.
"No," She says, "My... nation was kinda a patchwork of warlords. As soon as word gets out that I left, they'll be fighting each other for my old position."
She then sighs. Looking down.
"I'm just wondering if I made the right choice."

What do you do?
>>
>>29142704
I say you did and you can leave it all behind you. Now there is going to a blood bath who will lead them to victory, the Steel Hooves and what is left of the NCR will just clean up who ever is still alive in that dyng nation.
>>
>>29142704
Well I think you did. I mean...an empty wasteland would be kinda boring to live in if you decided to go through with it. And would you rather have friends by your side or a bitchy megalomaniac alicorn?
>>
Stopping for the night.
Looks like this story is beginning to wrap up. Might be finished tomorrow, overmorrow, or the day after overmorrow. It depends.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>29143060
>>
>>29143814
>>
>>29144420
>>
>>29145032
>>
>>29142756
>>29142762
"I think you did," You tell her, "You can leave it all behind you now. Now, there's going to be a blood bath who will lead them to victory, the Applejack's Rangers and what is left of the NCR will just clean up who ever is still alive in that dying nation. And, would you rather have friends by your side or a bitchy megalomaniac alicorn?"
Golden Smokes looks around, eyeing you and your friends before grinning.
"Friends!" She smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>29146051
Group hug?
>>
>>29146096
Group hug!
>>
>>29146096
"Group... hug?"
As soon as you say that Golden Smokes hugs you, followed by pretty much everypony else.
"...What now?" Ava asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29146143
Well...if you guys wanna come live in Detrot with us you are more than welcome to. We might have to make a little white lie though since some ponies won't really approve of what you've done. We can tell everyone that Alice brainwashed and forced you to listen to her due to your powers. I mean...let's be fair, she's the real bitch in this whole story anyway.
>>
>>29146143
First thing we should do is probably get Golden Smokes to announce her intentions on that DJ's show, so people probably won't try to run or kill her on sight, it'll also lower morale on the rest of the ponies trying to kill everyone.
>>
>>29146143
So that order about taking away foals was given by Alice, right? I mean it makes sense since she thinks she's infertile. Did you actually do anything by yourself or did Alice just always tell you what to do?
>>
>>29146172
>>29146181
"Well," You start, "If you guys wanna come live in Detrot with us, you are more than welcomed to. We might have to make a little white lie though, since some ponies won't really approve of what you've done. We can tell everypony that Alice brainwashed and forced you to listen to her due to your powers. Or we can go to the DJ's and announce your intentions so ponies won't kill you on sight."
"I think I'll take the DJ first," Golden Smokes says, "Try to... apologize I guess?"
"That order about taking foals was given by Alice, right?"
Smokes nods.
"Did you actually do anything by yourself of did Alice just always tell you what to do?"
"Alice did most of the stuff, but always placed the credit on me," She replies, "I did a few things, but Alice had most of the control."

What do you do?
>>
>>29146237
Oh you're good then. Just place all the blame on her and say that she framed you to avoid the infamy. You ready to head out and visit the DJ?
>>
>>29146237
Let head to the DJ and get the story out there.
>>
>>29146237
Is she really infertile or was that just a lie Alice made?
>>
>>29146283
Did you forget what blanche and zika told us about alicorn, they are infertile.
>>
>>29146308
At least they think they are...
>>
>>29146308
The reason for abducting kids was because Smokes was said to be infertile. I'm asking if that's true or if Alice was just using her name.

>>29146310
They are. They just need a magic jumpstart to get it working.
>>
>>29146262
>>29146270
>>29146283
"Oh, your good then," You smile, "Just place the blame on her and say that she framed you to avoid the infamy."
She nods.
"Let's head to the DJ and get the story out there."
The six of you start to leave, but a question bites at your mind.
"Was she really infertile or was that just a lie Alice made?" You ask.
"She was," Smokes tells you, "She apparently felt another Alicorn get pregnant and got jealous. Tired to figure out how they did and decided to just take one."

The six of you soon return to the DJ. He was playing music when you got to the studio.
"Hey," He greets you, "That was fast. Who's the mare?"
You notice Krystal staring at Golden Smokes with wide eyes. This gets the attention of Golden Smokes, who just looks at her.
Krystal quickly backs off, stopping until she hits the wall, but still continuing to try and back away from Golden Smokes.

What do you do?
>>
>>29146317
Oh, this is Golden Smokes, better known as The Heir. She's resigning from her position and wants to make a public announcement on it if you don't mind.
>>
>>29146333
"This is Golden Smokes," You tell him, "Better known as: The Heir. She's resigning from her position and wants to make a public announcement on it if you don't mind."
"Don't mind at all," He smiles, "We have a song playing right now though, so you might have to wait for a bit."
You simply nod at that.
Krystal was now shivering in a corner, making small whimpering sounds.

What do you do?
>>
>>29146373
Comfort Krystal and say that Golden is trying to turn a new leaf.
>>
>>29146373
It's ok Krystal. She didn't do anything, it was other ponies that forced her to take the blame for it...
>>
>>29146379
>>29146402
You trot over to Krystal and go down to her level.
"It's okay Krystal," You comfort her, "She's turning over a new leaf. She didn't do anything, it was other ponies that forced her to take the blame for it."
"P-Proof..." She stammers; looking at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29146429
Well the proof has been killed, but why don't you go talk to her. I'll be by your side if things go bad.
>>
>>29146429
Well I can give you the mangled corpse of the pony that forced her to do all that. Steel Heart here is like a father to her so feel free to talk to him.
>>
>>29146469
>>29146473
"Well, the proof has been killed," You tell her, "I can give you the mangled corpse of the pony that forced her to do all that. But, Steel Heart is like a father to her so feel free to talk to him."
Krystal calms down after this, allowing you to get up.
You find Golden Smokes pacing back and forth, thinking.
"What's her problem?" You ask.
"She's having trouble coming up with she's going to say." Steel Heart tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29146496
Well we can help her out with that. So what do you have so far Golden.
>>
>>29146496
Just say what's on your mind. Make a sincere apology and all that. Steel, you did the speech fine without my help. Your input wouldn't hurt. Do a dry run while we still have time.
>>
>>29146496
Should we ask her about how she was able to convince so many to follow her despite all of the obviously empty promises?
>>
>>29146517
>>29146535
>>29146558
"Just say what's on your mind," You tell her, "What do you have so far, Golden?"
"Just 'sorry,'" She replies, "It's slowly coming together, but not quick enough."
"How were you able to convince so many to follow you despite your empty promises?" You ask.
"Mint-als." She replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>29146590
Well you're not gonna use them now. Steel, any ideas?
>>
>>29146590
Of course well one thing for sure you gotta be honest.(Oh shit that explains some things)

I see what you did there QM
>>
>>29146609
>>29146639
"Of course," You mutter, "One thing for sure is you gotta be honest, but you're not gonna use them now. Any ideas, Steel?"
"No," He replies; shaking his head, "Golden Smokes has always had problems with speaking to others."
Golden Smokes suddenly stops pacing.
"I think I got it down." She smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>29146661
Alright. Lay it on me. Better do a dry run right now instead of going in blind.
>>
>>29146674
"Alright, lay it on me."
Golden Smokes nods, grabbing the turned off mic.
"Greetings wasteland," She spoke, "This is The Heir speaking. Here to tell you that I'm no longer to be called The Heir, but instead: Golden Smokes. I have resigned my position as The Heir after somethings came to light, and a near-death experience. My war against the wasteland is over, and I have one more thing to say: I'm sorry for the pain I caused to many, to those that have lost their loved ones because I just wanted to see the wasteland. I know I'll never be forgiven for my crimes, but I'm hoping that this'll make my transition... smoother."
She puts the mic down, taking a few deep breaths.

What do you do?
>>
>>29146717
That's good. But are you sure you want to reveal your name? Also maybe add something about how Alice manipulated you.
>>
>>29146717
That's good, but don't use your real name if you don't want to be hunted down. Also why not say something about Alice and how she was the puppet master.
>>
>>29146727
>>29146757
"That's good," You tell her, "But don't use your real name if you don't want to be hunted down. Also, maybe add something about how Alice manipulated you."
She nods in understanding and the song ends. The DJ takes the mic, speaking into it.
"Greetings once again wasteland," The DJ says, "We have a very important pony here right now, that has something to say."
He then hand the mic to Golden Smokes.
Golden Smokes repeats her message that she practiced. Getting rid of her name and adding in how Alice manipulated her. It soon ends and The DJ takes the mic back.
"You heard that right folks: The Heir is turning over a new leaf. In my opinion: Try to give her a chance. Maybe you'll like her. Anyway, back to the music!"
Music soon starts playing again.

What do you do?
>>
>>29146800
Now with that over ready to head to your new home in detrot.
>>
>>29146800
Well...that's that. You ready to head back to Detrot?
>>
>>29146819
>>29146823
"Well... that's that," You say, "You ready to head to your new home in Detrot?"
Smokes nods.
"Yeah, let's get going," Ava agrees, "Hearth's Warming is tomorrow!"
The six of you quickly get into the tank, driving home for Hearth's Warming.

It's another long drive, with a minor snowstorm making it a tad bit harder to get home.
You arrive back to your clan by nightfall. Snow gently fell from the sky, with a calm breeze blowing through the area.

What do you do?
>>
>>29146870
We should make a party in the vault on Hearts Warming. Invite everyone we know. Is the Yellowknife snowplow coming so we can buy gifts for everyone?
>>
>>29146870
We also need to find a house for Golden.
>>
>>29146889
>>29146905
You couldn't help, but smile as a plan comes to your mind: A Hearts Warming Party.
You get out of your tank and look around, finding that the Yellowknife Snowplow as still here.
You quickly trot towards the snowplow, with Nit Pick following you.
"What are you doing?" Nit Pick asks you.
"I'm going to make a party in the stable for Hearts Warming," You tell him, "I need to buy gifts."
He just nods and continues following. The two of you reach the snowplow.
"Buying late gifts for Hearts Warming?" The griffin running the plow asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29146937
Yeah. Let me see the selection.
>>
>>29146941
"Yeah. Let me see the selection."
The griffin nods.
"We have a lot of weapons, random trinkets and we've been getting a lot of pre-war merchandise lately."
The selection of weapons were small, but the pre-war merchandise was plentiful. A lot of the items were in pretty good condition.
You notice Nit Pick was eyeing a toy Sparkle-Cola Truck that was in what appeared to be mint condition. It was even in it's box.

What do you do?
>>
>>29146937
Start with a pair of scissors for Nit Pick so he can get his mane cut. A big book of science and a pack of exotic fruit and vegetable seeds for Grande Mesa. Maybe a new gun for Ava? A new chessboard for Nuka including all the chess pieces. A crayon set and some toys for Yellow Marsh. I'm gonna have to see the selection for the rest though.
>>
>>29146981
This: >>29146982 but include the truck for Nit Pick as well. Look for something changeling related for our favorite fuck-buddy. We need gifts for mom, dad, Couer, Silent Night, Magazine, Cookie, Steel Heart, Book and Smokes still. I hope I'm not forgetting anyone.
>>
>>29147008
Fuck. Blanche too! Maybe get her a pristine crib or something.
>>
>>29147013
Fuck! Forgot Koa too!
>>
>>29146981
I say we get the Cola-Truck when he's not around, but get a pair of scissors as a joke present.
>>
>>29146982
>>29147008
>>29147013
>>29147026
You buy a pair of scissors as a joke present for Nit Pick. You see him pout at you before shaking his head and leaving with a smile. You buy the truck for him when he wasn't looking.
You buy a science book and exotic fruit and vegetable seeds for Grande Mesa, a revolver for Ava since she's wanted one for a while, a chessboard for Nuka which included all the chess pieces, a crayon set and some toys for Yellow Marsh. You decide on buying Book a spell Book, but you didn't really know what else to get for the others.
The griffin moves out of way as he gets your items that you purchased, where in the back you see three different cribs. All in excellent condition.
Maybe you could get one for Blanche and Koa?

What do you do?
>>
>>29147084
Call Steel Heart over. Ask what Smokes would want as a gift. Buy a book called 'How to have sex for Dummies!' for Book since it's clear that he has trouble in bed. Buy one of the cribs for Blanche, Koa will be too old for one soon so let's just buy him a toy box or something. Buy some comic books for Cookie, a sweater that says 'Best Bat!' for Magazine. A book called 'How to defend your base from intruders' for Silent Night.
>>
>>29147084
We can get a our parents grandkids in the future.
>>
Gotta disappear for a hour.
I will be back.
>>
>>29147084
Get matching sweaters for our parents? With 2 pistols underneath them one black and one white?
>>
>>29147191
>>29147198
>>29148066
"Hey Steel Heart!" You call.
"Yeah?" He asks; coming over.
"What would Smokes want as a gift?"
Steel Heart thinks this over for a moment before smiling.
"She always wanted a record player. Loved music and still does."
You nod and manage to buy a record player, and a crib for Blanche's future baby. You decide to hold off on another one for now, and maybe buy one in the future for you parent's future parents.
Speaking of your parents, you manage to buy them matching sweaters with one black and one white pistol underneath them.
You buy some books for Silent Night and Cookie, and a sweater for Magazine that said: 'Best Bat!' on it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29148180
Now what gift should would we get Koa?
>>
>>29148180
Alright. Still need something for Dante and Humming Bee. Look for something changeling and explosive related. Ask Steel Heart what he wants as well.
>>
>>29148210
>>29148214
You still needed something for Koa, Dante, and Humming Bee.
You decide to get Koa a music box. As for Humming Bee, you ask for something explosive related.
The griffin smiles before going through his stuff, which takes a while.
"What do you want Steel Heart?" You ask.
"Nothing," He says with a smile.
The griffin soon returns with a golden grenade, with gems all around it, a small golden cross stood where the pin was usually at.

What do you do?
>>
>>29148262
Insist on buying Steel something. Holy Grenade seems perfect for Humming Bee. Anything for Dante?
>>
>>29148262
What ever this grande is, it's the most beautiful one ever. Let get it.
>>
>>29148288
>>29148293
What ever that grenade was, you quickly buy it.
You look over the plow for something to buy for Dante, but you draw a blank as you didn't really know much about him.
"Are you sure you don't want something?" You ask Steel.
"I'm pretty sure." He replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>29148340
Seem like we have everyone done but Dante. let bring these stuff home and hide them well after we wrap them up. Him being at a party full of love might be good for him.
>>
>>29148340
Fuck it. Buy him a sweater saying 'Cuddlebug' and a Kama Sutra.
>>
>>29148377
>>29148385
Finding nothing you mutter "Fuck it" and buy him a sweater saying "Cuddlebug" on it, and a Kama Sutra.
With all of that, you head home with Steel Heart.

It's about an hour, which you've spent wrapping presents. You were doing it in the guest room, where the Radroach still lived, watching you silently wrap presents.
You soon finish wrapping all the presents up. Now you just needed a place to hide them from the others.

What do you do?
>>
>>29148445
I think we can call Book to hide it for us until the party.
>>
>>29148445
Wait Tiffany didn't eat the radroach, something is not right here. let hide the presents in the closet, it should be able to keep a set amount of present hidden.
>>
>>29148472
>>29148478
You were kinda confused that Tiffany didn't eat the radroach, but you don't think about it for now.
You call Book and have him hide it. He claps his hooves and they disappear.
"Where did they go?" You ask him.
"A pocket dimension." Book smiles; leaving.
You were now alone with the radroach. Who was now looking up at you, as you end up yawning.

What do you do?
>>
>>29148523
Time to go to sleep, good night radroach.
>>
>>29148523
We gotta give Smokes and Steel a place to sleep first. Let's go find them.
>>
>>29148529
>>29148553
"Time for me to go sleep," You tell the radroach, "Good night radroach."
It clicks at you as you leave. Curling up in it's little bundle of clothing.
You go to find Smokes and Steel a place to sleep though. Only to find them already asleep on the floor in the living room, underneath a bundle of blankets that your friends provided for them.
With that, you go to your room and fall asleep.

It's the next day, around noon and your Hearts Warming Party was doing good so far. All the ponies that were closest to you were invited. Even Dante managed to get there.
Presents were just done being opened. You got a couple of gifts, one being a pre-war sweater from your dad.
You were now watching as ponies were now eating and talking.
"Hey Heartbreaker," Nit Pick greets you; coming up to you, "Enjoying the party?"
Nit Pick actually enjoyed your joke present, but he loved the toy truck you got him. Earning you several kisses. He hasn't given a present though, but the smile on his face right now told you he had something planned.

What do you do?
>>
>>29148608
Ya I'm enjoying the party. What's on you mind right now?
>>
>>29148608
Hell yeah! I'm kinda sad it's over. We had one hell of an adventure together...
>>
>>29148623
>>29148629
"Hell yeah I'm enjoying the party," You tell him, "What's on your mind right now?"
"Nothing much," He says; his nervous demeanor saying something else, "I'm just here to give you your present."
He proceeds to give you a small box. It was small, no bigger than your hoof. It was poorly wrapped as if was hastily wrapped.

What do you do?
>>
>>29148665
Open it!
>>
>>29148665
Let open it up and see what inside of it.
>>
>>29148681
>>29148687
You unwrap it. Quickly becoming confused as you now held a small black box.
You open it, only to find a ring inside of it. It appeared to be a horn ring, a ring worn by unicorns during the war. The ring was wide enough to fit your horn, and it was topped by an old looking ruby. It appeared to be a wedding ring as well.
Inside the ring was a note, rolled up to fit inside of it. You take it out and open it, finding four words on the note: "Will you marry me?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29148728
Be lost for words, then tackle him to the group and start kissing him romantically.
>>
>>29148735
You're lost for words. Your mouth opening and closing as it tries to search your mind for something to say.
In the end, you tackle him to the ground and start kissing him. Several ponies turn to watch, including your parents.
After a minute or two you break the kiss.
"I'm hoping that's a yes." Nit Pick smiles up at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29148794
What do you think? of course it's a yes!
>>
>>29148794
Hell yes! Took you long enough!
>>
>>29148803
>>29148812
"What do you think? Of course it's a yes," You tell him, "It took you long enough!"
Nit Pick chuckles a bit at this, looking around for a moment before speaking.
"Does that mean we can start having a couple of foals running around?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29148863
Maybe hold off on it a bit. We kinda have a kindergarden in my house already. Later though? Definitely!
>>
>>29148863
Of course we will have foals of our own, With our own house to live in.
>>
>>29148886
>>29148891
"Of course we will have foals of our own," You tell him, "But, maybe hold off on it a bit. We kinda have a kindergarden in my house already. Later though? Definitely!"
Nit Pick smiles and kisses you.
And so: The wasteland is saved once again. Not by some stable dweller, not by some small town wastelander, but by a simple raider, from a simple clan near some simple ruins. Sadly, the wasteland won't remember her name, but a few will, and they shall keep her name in the memories of others.

THE END

Do you guys want a special little epilogue or are you good?
>>
>>29148931
bring in the epilogue.
>>
So, I need to do something really quick. The epilogue will have to wait a tiny bit, but I will be back soon.
>>
>>29148931
Epilogue seems good. Do it!
>>
>>29148931
For deserving a prophecy, this ended rather anti-climatically.
>>
>>29148999
True, I feel like we took the easy way out by killing Alice at that meeting instead of her escaping and turning into the real villain. Feels kinda like when you kill The End in MGS3 at that warehouse instead of doing the actual boss fight later on. But fuck it! We done did it boys!
>>
>>29148999
What did you expect? not a lot of ponies know who we are and what we did and we manage to diffuse a metaphoric bomb before Alice can make the followers clan more dangerous then they are. Also a lot of ponies don't know about the prophecy.
>>
>>29148999
Well we kinda averted the prophecy on it's early stages also really helps that we managed some lucky findings and allies.
>>
>>29149055
I bet if we took too long we would of found The Heir's one and only friend (until that point) starved to death.
>>
Anyone remember the two year skip chooses the QM gave us, one was 18 where Ava is 13 and one where we are 21 and Ava is 16. if we had picked the second option we might had needed to deal with all of the Heir's bullshit then.
>>
>>29149172
So we picked Easy Mode?
>>
>>29149196
We might have had, let wait for the QM to come back and confirm us suspicion.
>>
>>29149172
But what about Book's little shit show too well thinking about it maybe the NCR would of fallen along with most of the Applejack's Rangers.
>>
>>29149311
You know what right now I'm thinking of Fallout Equestria: Outcasts XCOM 2 edition.
>>
Book is best brother.
>>
Early bump.
>>
>>29148950
So QM, you got another CYOA planned after this or are you gonna quit?
>>
>>29149621
Yep! Got another planned, and it's going to be one about space. Cause I love space!

>>29149196
No you didn't pick easy mode. It's just that you guys chose to end it early with killing Alice. I had a hold thing planned for if you didn't kill Alice, but I can't go back and change it now.

It's been about three years since then. The clan has changed from being a bunch of raiders to a small town. Many of the raiders resisted these changes, but eventually went with them.
Most of your friends decided to get their own houses. Book and Humming Bee were the only ones that left the clan, but Book visits often. Ava and Nuke were the only ones that still lived with you.
Golden Smoke was still living in the clan. She was still known to have bouts of insanity every now and then, but they were starting to happen less and less.
About a little more than a year ago, you and Nit Pick decided to have some foals. You were successful and now were in the later stages of pregnancy.
It was a little over a year into your pregnancy. It was summer so you didn't have to deal with snow.
You found yourself suddenly waking up in the middle of the night.
You look around to try and find what woke you up. You end up feeling it in the form of several kicks in your belly, followed by a few more.
You get up and stand up as the kicking continued for a moment, and then stopped.
You were about to get back into bed when you hear a muffled "pop" from your belly. Followed by something seeping from your vagina.
You find out that it's a liquid, one that felt a lot like water.
Your water broke.

What do you do?
>>
>>29149791
Wake whoever is closest to us up?

>space
like space quest, space vex, hunter etc etc?
>>
>>29149791
NIT PIIIIICK!!!!!
>>
>>29149866
Kinda yeah. It'll have focus on exploring, finding other worlds, meeting aliens. That stuff. Don't know if it's been done to death, but it'll have a more comedic focus like The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
>>29149892

Nit Pick was the closest to you. Having moved in with you and slept next to you.
You quickly shake Nit Pick awake, while shouting his name. He mumbles a bit before waking up.
"What is it?" He asks tiredly.

What do you do?
>>
>>29149902
cool, would totally follow the quest.
>>
>>29149902
MY WATER BROKE!!! GET YOUR ASS UP AND GET ME TO ZIKA!!!
>>
>>29149914
"My water broke!" You scream; not really caring that others were trying to sleep, "Get you ass up and get me to Zika!"
Nit Pick takes a moment to process this.
"...Shit!"
Nit Pick quickly gets up and the two of you rush out of your bedroom. You wake up Ava and Nuka, who watch as the two of you leave, but they don't follow.
The two of you rush over to Zika's knock on his door. You start to feel cramps in your belly at this point.
It takes a bit, but Zika does open the door.
"This better be important," He says, "I'm guessing it is since you woke me up at one in the morning."

What do you do?
>>
>>29149934
Quit being a smartass and get this baby outta me!!!
>>
>>29149947
"Quit being a smartass and get this baby out of me!" You snap; getting another cramp in your belly.
Zika and Nit Pick quickly lead you to the back, placing you on a chair and lowering it so your body was at a slight angle.
Zika sits down at your end, looking calm.
"Now Heartbreaker," He starts, "Your job is very simple: All I need you to do is push, alright?"
He then turns to Nit Pick.
"And, I need you to remain calm." He tells him; turning back to you.
"Can you push for me?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29149992
Push Heartbreaker! Push that baby out!
>>
>>29150018
You start pushing. All the while giving yourself motivation in your head.
It takes several long, stressful, and quite painful minutes, but after a while you push the baby out with a loud pop.
You lay your head down as the pain slowly ebbs away, listening to sound of two different sets of crying.
Wait... two different sounds... of crying. Both of them sounded like babies.

What do you do?
>>
>>29150049
Check if Nit Pick is crying...
>>
>>29150105
You look up to see if Nit Pick was crying. He wasn't. He was instead looking at two foals in Zika's forelegs, both looked identical to each other making them twins. Both had Nit Pick's long black mane and tail, and both had your blue coat.
"One filly, one colt." Zika says; looking at them.

What do you do?
>>
>>29150131
Holy shit...demand to hold foals and try not to cry from joy. Fail miserably, of course.
>>
>>29150172
"Holy shit," You mutter, "I want to hold them!"
Zika gives you your foals. Looking at them, there were a few key differences: The colt's mane was more curly, and while both were very cute, the filly beat her brother in cuteness by a very small margin. They were both Pegasi as well, you think it had to do with your family being dominated by Pegasi for a time and Nit Pick's family was purely Pegasi.
The two stop crying almost as soon as they come into contact with you, opening their eyes for the first time.
Their eyes were a mix. The filly's right eye being yellow and her left being Nit Pick's green, and the Colt's right eye being green and his left being yellow.
You soon start crying in joy. The filly seemed to be a bit confused on what was happening, but the colt lifts his little forelegs and tries to wrap them around your neck in a hug. The filly quickly follows her brother's actions.
Nit Pick comes up and sits next to you as you cry. After a few minutes you stop crying, now only hiccuping.
"Do you want to name them?" Nit Pick asks.

What do you name them?
>>
>>29150217
Fuck...I wasn't prepared for two. The filly is gonna be Yellow Glow. I think you should name the colt. I bet he's gonna be a long mane hipster just like his father anyway...
>>
>>29150282
"Fuck," You mutter, "I wasn't prepared for two."
"Neither of us were." Nit Pick smiles.
"...The filly is going to be Yellow Glow," You tell him, "I think you should name the colt. I bet he's gonna be a long mane hipster just like his father anyway."
"...Well, since you named the filly Yellow Glow, I'm going to name his the opposite: Purple Dim."
"...Good enough."
You look down at your foals once more with a smile, they have both fallen asleep at this point. Gently snoring into you.
Your smile grows a bit. You now had a family, one that you and Nit Pick could call your own.

The End Again
>>
And with that: Outcasts is done! I had so much fun writing this that I'll make a new CYOA soon after a well deserved break. It'll be about space, like I said before.
You guys have been awesome and I've enjoyed writing this!

>>29149322
This suggestion is so awesome that I might consider it for a future CYOA.

If you guys have any questions about the story, bump this thread with a question and I'll try to answer it in the morning.
>>
>>29150306
So what happened to Blanche and her baby? Also did Kaimana and Nighty hit it off and got married? Did Grande Mesa use those tips we taught him and finally found a marefriend? Did Dante remain our favorite fuck-buddy? What happened to the rest of the foals in our house?
>>
>>29150318
How long will this break be?
>>
>>29150318
How was our wedding?
Did mom and dad had lots of lewd fun when mom finally got out of that office? Are they still kicking when we gave birth?

Did we ever had a foursome with Nit, Dante, Grande? Did Book somehow got involved?
>>
>>29150318
Did the Applejack's Fallen still stick around? Our alliances did they break up or still remained allies and friends? And do we visit DJ and Krystal or they visit us?
>>
>>29150318
What happen to Servo as well as Koa. What happen to our pets?
>>
>>29150682
Also hoping that foursome somehow happened in Hearts Warming afterparty.
>>
>>29150318
How much different would of been this adventure had we chose the 2 year skip? Was the "be friends with Golden" planned as a possibility or a last minute thing?
>>
>>29150334
Blanche's baby was born and it was a Alicorn. She left with her baby a year or two afterwards. Kaimana and Silent Night did get married and she is in the process of pregnancy. Grande Mesa did get a marefriend and has been helpful on getting more food grown. Dante remains your fuck-buddy and visits often. Yellow Marsh left with Book and Humming Bee.

>>29150346
Only a few days, don't worry.

>>29150682
Your wedding was good. Mom and dad did have lots of fun when mom got out of her office. Your dad sadly died of a severe heart attack before the foals were born, leaving you in charge of the clan turning town. You did have a threesome with Nit, Dante, and Grande, but that was before you got pregnant.

>>29151362
Applejack's Fallen is still around, and your alliances still remain. Though, you're closer friends with Grosse Pointe than the Metro Raiders. Krystal visits you every so often, she knows Equestrian now and can speak it well.

>>29151685
Servo is still around. He's grown smarter and now has the I.Q. of a ten year old. Koa is still around and becomes the honorary older brother of your twins in their eyes. Tiffany sadly dies after she managed to get out and slither to another's house. Pamphlet is still around, but he's quite old and is living happily.

>>29152264
The story would've been longer, but nothing would really change. Friends with Golden was planned as a possibility. I planned for both outcomes if either one was chosen, but Sparing Alice was more planned than killing her immediately.
>>
>>29152864
And the filly with the weird french name I can never seem to remember? The one who lost her dad.
>>
>>29152948
Coeur D'alene. She's still around, and lives with you. Though, she's out most of the time.
>>
>>29152966
Well that's that I guess. I feel kinda bad that we ended it early and didn't get to spend some time getting to know Smokes and her powers, but I'm satisfied with the ending regardless. I am gonna miss this quest. Thank you for running Pluto. You're definitely the most dedicated QM in the community since you run every single day. Have a happy new years and see you in the next quest.
>>
>>29153015
Thank you. I'll run after new years since that seems like a good time. Watch for a quest called: Explorer 1 or Nebula if you're interested in a space quest.
>>
>>29153025
I'm gonna be there for sure. Just don't name it Escape Velocity and it's gonna be fine.
>>
Fallout bubba
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.