[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLP/Incestuous Relationships Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 399
Thread images: 89

File: 1480685624784.png (180KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1480685624784.png
180KB, 750x750px
The name says it all, anything from platonic to lewd is welcome

>Pastebin List
http://pastebin.com/pTAqfjD6
>>
File: 1474939075637.jpg (554KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1474939075637.jpg
554KB, 1280x1280px
>>29132246
>incest fags
>>
>>29132246
P-pie sisters not kill?
>>
File: IMG_5055.jpg (15KB, 200x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5055.jpg
15KB, 200x271px
>>29132246
Oh boy, yet another fetish general. Quality board you guys got here!
>>
>>29132884
Eat a dick, mobilefag.
>>
>>29132857
Pie Sisters is kill
>>
>>29134779
>>
>>29132266
Kek

FAGETS THE REVIVAL IS GOING TO BE 27 OR 28.

People are still in their hometowns or something like that. That's why /mlp/ is slower than usual.
>>
File: Rainbow Dash Poster 4.jpg (11KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash Poster 4.jpg
11KB, 240x250px
>>29132246
I was wondering if someone would start this thread without me. I was hoping to have more written at this point, but I don't.
Haven't been feeling the creative flow. Tried forcing it upon myself by writing a story on /co/ but that didn't pan out.
Hopefully I'll have a sizable update ready for tomorrow.
>>
File: 1479853155235.gif (177KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1479853155235.gif
177KB, 160x160px
bump
>>
>>29136861
>>
>>29136861
>>
>>29132246
> anything from platonic to lewd is welcome
>platonic
Kek
>>
>>29132246
Boy, I sure can't wait for faggots like you to move on to the Steven Universe fandom and fuck off forever.

Saged, hidden, the usual kys.
>>
>>29137523
>>29137516
>>
>>29138126
I sure can't wait for faggots like you to go back to school.
>>
>>29138566
>>
>>29139672
>>
Damn it.
At least post pics faggots.
>>
Soon
>>
>>29141910
Thanks bby
>>29141202
pics faggots :^)
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (NSFW) 15.jpg (460KB, 2598x3472px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (NSFW) 15.jpg
460KB, 2598x3472px
For those who want to catch up. Here.
http://pastebin.com/2DRqRmpY

> The next morning you awake to the familiar sound of your radio clock tuned into your favorite station. Promptly giving you the day’s forecast and a few headlines from the news.
> You reach for the snooze button, but are blocked by something. It’s Dash. What is she-
> Then last night comes flooding back into your memory.
> Crap you need to get out of here.
> A groggy sigh of disgust tells you that she’s waking up. She’ll probably have a hangover, so now was your best time to escape.
> Hastily climbing over her you sprint/tip-toe to the door and make yourself scarce.
> Closing the door behind you pray that she doesn’t recall the events of last night.
> You still couldn’t believe you did that. Taking advantage of your sister after all you’ve done for her.
> You’ve never even entertained the idea of having her pay you back, and still you went and did that.
> To be fair she wasn’t exactly in the right state of mind, but you weren’t completely innocent either.
> What would Derpy think if she found out? You practically cheated on her.
“Oh god my head.”
> She’s up. Alright moment of truth. Just go into the kitchen and pretend like nothing happened. If she asks about last night. You’ll just have to lie. Simple as that.
> Mom was already in the kitchen brewing coffee when you walked in. Fetching the skillet and eggs you begin putting together your breakfast.
> Dash walks in a minute later. With some Tylenol in her hand looking for a glass of water.
> “How you feeling this morning Dash?”
“Like shit. Can’t believe I polished off all the cider by myself.”
> “If I knew you were going to down everything I would have helped you out.”
“Come on Anon you and I both know you don’t have the stomach for alcohol.”
“Nor should he at his age.” Mom butts in.
>>
File: Rainbow Dash 40.jpg (1MB, 3209x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash 40.jpg
1MB, 3209x2448px
>>29142400

> With nothing left to say both you and Dash finish getting ready for the day and head for school.
> She isn’t saying anything. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
> Should you talk to her?
> No.
> Just forget about it. Pretend it never happened.
“So we still on for our workout after school?”
> “Y-yeah. Of course.”
> Crap you forgot about that, and what’s worse today was a leg day. Which means you would have to spot her when she did squats.
> Maybe you can ask Derpy to tag along. She’s not much of an athlete, but she can still spot you and keep you company.
> “Say do you mind if Derpy tags along? I kind of need to make-up for yesterday.”
“Sure that’s fine.”
> Awesome. Everything was going to work out fine.
> Once school was over you meet up with Dash and Derpy in the weight room.
> The first half hour consists of stretching and a warm-up jog. You do this in order to kill time; because, the wrestling team uses up most of the machines right after school. Then, they leave to practice elsewhere.
> “Finally. I’d thought they never leave.”
“Yeah those slugs love to do nothing during practice. It’s no wonder they aren’t any good.”
> “Leg press first?”
“Sounds good to me.”
“So Anon I told you about my evening what did you two do?” Derpy asks.
> Your body tenses up out of reflex. Even though you know she has no reason to suspect any foul play on your part.
>>
>>29136211
>"I promise to have an update soon"
>No replies
>No one cares
No surprise.
>>
>>29142626
There's a few dozen people out there that lurk. They don't post, and bump only when it's convenient for them.
Call me a faggot but I'll cater to those few people; because, I plan on finishing this story. Just like all the other ones I've started in my pastebin.
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Human) 37.png (200KB, 980x753px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Human) 37.png
200KB, 980x753px
>>29142588

> “Dash and her friends went to a haunted house with her friends. Then, they came back and we watched a movie.”
“You didn’t go with them?”
> “Nah. Didn’t want to get between Dash and her new friends. Besides, someone had to stay home and hand out candy to kids.”
“Anon you should have come over then. My family held a block party it would have been fun.”
> Yeah hindsight is 20/20 there.
> “Yeah sorry. I promise I make it up to you.”
“You’re up Anon. Don’t keep me waiting.” Dash interrupts.
> The next two hours come and go in a flash with no awkward situations. Thankfully.
> Derpy asks you go see a movie and spend the night at her place. Which you happily oblige.
> Anything to get away from Dash. For the first time in your life you wanted to avoid your sister.
> Hopefully it will be the last time.
> However, not even a minute of you two being alone Derpy throws you a curveball.
“So what’s up with you and Dash?”
> Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
> “What do you mean?”
“You hardly talked to her at all, and you were avoiding eye contact with her all day.”
> “Derpy you’re crazy there’s nothing’s wrong between me and Dash.”
“Anon don’t lie to me. If there’s one thing you gush about it’s your sister, but you acted like you hardly even knew her. What happened.”
> Wow she’s really perusing this. You better give her a decent answer.
> “Alright. We may or may not have had a fight last night.”
“Uhuh I knew it.”
> “Yeah yeah. I tried not to say anything, but you know.”
“What did you fight about?”
> Crap you didn’t have a follow up for this. Think of something quick.
>>
>>29142626
>No replies means nobody cares about the green
Sure thing buddy.

>>29142696
Based

>>29142588
I'm stealing this pic btw
>>
>>29142626
Kys
>>
File: Derpy (Human) 6.png (497KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Derpy (Human) 6.png
497KB, 1000x800px
>>29142856

> “Drinking.”
“Was she getting drunk.”
> “Yeah unfortunately.”
“I’m sorry to hear that. After all that time being sober I thought she was finally in the clear.”
> “So did I, but I guess having a relapse is inevitable.”
“Does your mom know?”
> “Yeah, but she’s stopped caring at this point. The only thing she’s worried about is me falling into the same bad habits.”
“That’s terrible.”
> “I know, and I keep telling her. That she’s wrong for not caring, but I’ve fought that battle so many times.”
(Deep sigh)
> “Can we not talk about this anymore. Please.”
“Sure sorry I mentioned anything.”
> “No it’s fine. You’re my girlfriend. You have a right to know.”
> The rest of the night went by with relative ease. With the two of you simply enjoying each others company.
> During the movie you and Derpy decided to make out during the kissing scene. A thought crosses your mind. Should you try going to second base?
> The sooner you get there with Derpy the better you’ll feel, but you don’t want to rush her into it.
> “Derpy.”
“Yeah?”
> “D-do you mind if I touch you?”
“I…”
> “It’s okay if you don’t. I just thought I’d ask.”
“Yeah not now.”
> “Okay.”
>>
File: Rainbow Siblings (Favorite) #1.png (458KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Siblings (Favorite) #1.png
458KB, 768x768px
That's it for now. More to come tomorrow. Hope you guys enjoyed this update.
>>
>>29143163
this is some good green man, it's good to have you back
>>
Has there been any incest with Trixie and Anon? I think it'd be nice to see a younger Anon wanting to become a "successful" magician like his older sister/cousin.
>>
>>29145249
I'd want Trixie to ride my dixie if I were her brother.
>>
>>29144239
>>
>>29146279
>>
>>29145249
>>29145588
I second this.
>>
>>29142696
This is why we love niggas like you
>>
Soon.
>>
>>29145588
This Anon knows his shit

>>29148481
You too m8

>>29149243
Waiting.
>>
File: Derpy (Favorite) #2.png (294KB, 541x720px) Image search: [Google]
Derpy (Favorite) #2.png
294KB, 541x720px
>>29143152

> The rest of the night you feel yourself fidgeting all over the place. With thoughts of last night with Dash buzzing in your head. Not to mention the possibility of doing the same with Derpy.
> You’d really like to jack off now. It would certainly ease some of the tension in your heart. As well as a few other things.
> You and Derpy had just finished dinner and were planning to watch a movie. Cuddling with Derpy would be torture if you didn’t relieve yourself, so you excuse yourself to the bathroom.
> Trying to be as quick as possible a million different images flood your mind in order to get you hard. Various images you’ve seen on the internet. Fantasies about people you know. Derpy. Dash.
> That last one has your erection surging to the max. Thanks to her jerking you off while you felt her up.
> God what you wouldn’t give to experience that again. Only next time with Derpy, but maybe Dash if she wasn’t opposed to it.
> Come on Anon what are you saying. You’re talking about your sister and sex in the same sentence. This shouldn’t be okay, but for some reason it was.
> For the longest time Dash meant everything to you. In fact, she still does.
> Then why were you thinking like a lumberjack wanting to split everything in half.
> You don’t know, but your rock hard cock is tired of being ignored. Time to tend to it.
> Stroking as softly and quickly as possible you release your seed into the toilet. Promptly flushing and washing your hands afterwards.
“Hurry up the movie is starting.”
> “Couldn’t even wait for me?”
“You were taking too long, so I started it without you. Don’t worry you didn’t miss anything.”
> In the back of you mind you knew someday you would have to tell her, but not today. Today it was just the two of you, and you didn’t want anything to ruin that.
>>
>>29149498

> A month goes by, and life seems to both fly by and standstill at the same time.
> As the guilt of what you did with Dash slowly eats away at you. As far as Derpy knows you’re still angry with your sister about her drinking.
> Dash on the other hand is so oblivious to your feelings that she hasn’t said two words to you asking if you’re alright. And that’s what’s really killing you.
> The fact that Dash has no idea what she did, and that she was drunk when she did it.
> After all those self-sacrifices and hardships. Just thrown into the wind as far as you were concerned. A complete breach in trust.
> Each day was a struggle. To look her in the eyes and tell her that you loved her. Seeing Derpy and knowing that you were hiding this demon from her.
> If only there was someone you could talk to about this. Hell you were starting to consider counseling so no one you knew would find out.
> If only someone would be willing to listen.
> You look at the small glass case on the table and ponder.
> “You’d listen to me right Tank?”
> Tank was Dash’s new pet. An Eastern Box Turtle. It wasn’t until you convinced mom it would teach her some responsibility did she finally yield to the idea.
> “Unfortunately you aren’t the best conversationalist. No offence.”
> Wait. Dash got Tank from Fluttershy, and she was the kindest and most understanding human being in existence. Surely she’d be able to ease your pain.
> It was better than nothing. Flipping through your phone you find her number and send her a text.
> Now you just had to figure out what you wanted to tell her.
>>
Only a smaller update tonight.
Having a hard time planning ahead with my writing.
I feel kind of bad because I'm the only one contributing anything to this thread right now, and I don't want this thread to devolve into another single writefag circlejerk.
If there's anyone out there with an idea for a story, or an artist willing to draw please feel free to shower us with your greatness.
>>
File: 1473279842667.png (718KB, 838x911px) Image search: [Google]
1473279842667.png
718KB, 838x911px
>>29149705
keep up the good work
>>
>>29149705
I noticed this threads pastebin only has human stories and Anon stories, is pony/pony stuff discouraged?
>>
>>29149928
No, it's just that all of our writers want to self project themselves onto Anon and tell a story with their waifu. I'm no different. That's why most people chose to write human stories.
>>
>>29141998
Cheeky bastard.

>>29149928
Nope, If I remember correctly Frostrysama posted a >hooves green.
>>
I would my Aunt
>>
>>29145249
l-lewd
>>
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/356214/simulated-depravity
kek
>>
>>29152262
>That end
My sides
>>
>>29152262
wot
>>
>>29136211
I saw that.
Pretty good
>>
File: k.jpg (23KB, 400x595px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
23KB, 400x595px
where is the update, writefriend?
>>
>>29154592
What do you call all these?

>>29142400
>>29142588
>>29142856
>>29143152
>>29149498
>>29149679

I mean I'll try to get more out tonight, but no promises.
>>
Okay definitely no update tonight. Here's to hoping the thread can survive a day of no content.
>>
>>29145249
>"Come here Ahnon!"
>Ugh not now.
>You get up from your chair and move towards the door.
"What is now Trix?"
>"Come quickly, The Trrixie needs to show you something!"
>You slowly leave your small "office"
>Well... to be more exactly It's just an old desk and a bunch of books.
>Anyway.
>You go downstairs to her bedroom.
"Okay, but what's up with the strange accent? You sound lik-"
>"BEHOLD THE TRRIXIE!"
"OH LAWD"
>"Yes! Stunning as always! Now come here and let's make the sex Ahnon!"
>As fast as you can you shut your eyes.
>But the image is printed forever in your mind.
>F O R E V E R.
>Light blue panties and a lacy blue bra to make the perfect combination.
>Damn, she have your aunt's hip-
>HOL' UP.
>WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?
>Yeah, they're more like your mo-
>NOPE NOPE NOPE DANGER ZONE ABORT!
>You shake your head to get rid of the totally not christian thoughts.
"T-Trixie w-what the hell do you think y-you are doing!?"
>"What's Trrixie doing? The Trrixie needs to fulfill her duty and MAKE STRONG BABIES FOR MOTHERLAND!"
>What the fuck?
>Wait.
"Were you drinking vodka again Trix?"
>"нeт!"
"Damn it Trixie, you know what vodka makes you do."
>Flashbacks of the "accidental" fire in the History class cross your mind.
>The screaming.
>The pain.
>Poor Miss Cherilee.
>Getting back to the present you see Trixie dropping her small robe.
>She gets up from her desk and tries to walk seductively towards you.
>"Tries" being the code word.
>You're fast enough to catch her before she falls to the floor.
"Not this shit again"
>You mutter under your breath.
"Hey Trix are you okay?"
>She was already sleeping in your arms.
>And speaking about "Red Army best army" or something like that.
>You pay no mind and pick her bridal style.
>Checking her bed you can see broken glasses on the sheets.
>You should clean that in the morning.
>>
>>29157225
>You go upstairs, leave her in your bed and go to the kitchen for a glass of water.
>She is going to be thirsty in the morning.
>N-Not that kind of thirst you sinner.
>You put the glass on your nightstand.
>Going to your closet you slowly open it to not wake her up and you pick some pillows and a pair of sheets.
>You go back to your living room and start making your improvised bed in your biggest sofa.
>You know that Trixie moves a lot when she is sleeping.
>A LOT.
>You learned that when you two were kids and you woke up with her elbow in your back.
>Back pain for 2 days. Worst days ever.
>You finally finish your masterpiece.
>You enter in your Comfy Center® and close your eyes.
>You let the sheets embrace you and slowly drift off to sleep.
>Tomorrow is going to be a hard day.

R8?/H8?/Critic8?
English is not my first language as you can see/read. If you see grammatical mistakes please tell me.

I don't know If I could continue this (I spent like 4 hours just in this 2 posts). So consider this a One-Shot.

Thanks for reading.
>>
File: knight.jpg (90KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
knight.jpg
90KB, 525x700px
>>29155168
toilet helmets? idk honestly
>>
>>29157248
seems awkward
>>
>>29157493
Heh

>>29157529
True. He makes his actions like a robot no?
Now that I read it again there's a lot of "You do that", "You see that" and "You go to"

Thanks for the feedback.
>>
Hi, thread!
>>
>>29158633
hi
>>
Incest is bumpcest
>>
>>29158633
START WRITING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29160208
>>
One writefag can not a thread uphold. Do you want to become like the Umbra thread?
>>
>>29162023
>>
Page 9
>>
>>29164012
>>
File: You stitched me up!.png (988KB, 1615x2205px) Image search: [Google]
You stitched me up!.png
988KB, 1615x2205px
Bumpity Bump
>>
File: 1401748940805.png (14KB, 121x125px) Image search: [Google]
1401748940805.png
14KB, 121x125px
bump
>>
>>29167733
>>
Page 9
>>
Page 9
>>
I need more Trixie Anon incest
>>
>>29170664
>>
D E A D T H R E A D
E
A
D

T
H
R
E
A
D
>>
Bamp
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29165330
D E L E T E
>>
>>29173738
>>
>>29165330
She is hot
>>
>>29179878
>>
Okay now I feel really bad for leaving this thread for a couple days. Now I feel obligated to write something.
Guess it can't be helped.
>>
>>29181566
Don't feel obligated. It's not your fault no one else has stepped up.

That said, I know I've been eagerly awaiting your next chapter
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Human) 51.png (615KB, 800x1253px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Human) 51.png
615KB, 800x1253px
>>29149679

> As you walk in the cool evening air. Every possible scenario runs through your mind. If you tell her this how would she react? Should you only tell her part of the whole story.
> Whatever happens you just hope you feel better when it’s all said and done.
> Reaching her front stoop you ring the doorbell. Slightly shivering from the cold autumn breeze.
“Hi Anon.” Fluttershy says as she answers the door.
> “Hey. Nice to see you.”
“You too. Please come in.”
> Stepping inside you take off your shoes, but opt to keep your coat on.
> “Sorry to call you on such short notice, but I needed someone to talk to.”
“Oh it’s no trouble at all. Anything for a friend.”
> “Thanks you don’t know how much I appreciate this.”
> She simply gives you a warm smile. The absolute pinnacle of kindness.
> “Do you have someplace where we won’t be disturbed.”
“Sure follow me.”
> You follow Fluttershy back to her room; which, unsurprisingly is as pink as her hair.
> You never did ask her if she dyed it. Hell you’re a guy with natural rainbow colored hair who are you to ask.
“Okay we can talk now.”
> “Good. I can’t tell you how long I’ve been-”
“Wait hold on! I forgot I’m sorry.”
> She walks over to the other side of the room and faces the wall.
“Um Zephyr if you’re listening can you please stop. This is really private.”
> She’s talking to a wall? Wait no. Someone on the other side of the wall.
“If you’re listening please tell me you understand.”
“Okay sis I understand.”
“Thank you. Now what were you saying Anon?”
> “Hold that thought. I’ll be right back.”
> Walking to the room over you open the door and see a pale skinny guy with his head against the wall.
>>
File: Fluttershy (Human) 13.jpg (259KB, 574x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy (Human) 13.jpg
259KB, 574x1024px
>>29182627

“Oh ah hi there. This isn’t what it looks like.”
> Without saying a word you slowly walk towards him with a cold dead look in your eyes.
“Look I’m sorry I promise I won’t-”
> Before he can finish his excuse you grab him by the neck and pin him against the ground.
> “If I hear anything about my secret getting out I promise you I will hunt you down and murder you.”
“Okay okay I promise please don’t hurt me.”
> You let him go, but not before threatening to punch him. Which causes him to recoil in defense.
> You’d rather not have to beat up Fluttershy’s brother, but you weren’t above making threats about doing it.
> Hopefully now you’d be able to do what you came here to do.
> “Sorry about that. We should have some privacy now.”
“Anon did you?”
> “No I didn’t hurt him. He’s your brother after all. Brothers mess with their sisters. I should know after all.”
“Good. Thank you for understanding. My brother can be a handful sometimes. I really appreciate you not hurting him.”
> “Yeah. Well hopefully I was clear enough to him that he shouldn’t be listening.”
“Right. Well whenever your ready Anon.”
> Yeah here you are. Time to talk.
> You take a few steps over to her bed and take a seat firmly on the edge.
> “Fluttershy. Have you ever found out a secret about someone? Someone really close to you, and were afraid to tell them you knew?”
“Umm well.”
> “And I’m not talking about a little secret either. I mean something life altering. Like you can’t see that person anyway but for that one flaw?”
>>
File: Fluttershy (Human) 7.png (717KB, 901x885px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy (Human) 7.png
717KB, 901x885px
>>29182806

> She ponders this for a moment before looking back at you.
“I’m sorry, but I don’t. Did something happen?”
> “You could say that.”
> Now what do you say?
> “Let’s say you knew something about me. Like I killed a guy. Would you think less of me because of it?”
> Fluttershy looks horrified, and rightfully so. Murder is no small implication.
“Anon. Did you actually-”
> “No I’m speaking clearly as a hypothetical don’t worry.”
> She seems somewhat relieved, but still troubled. Waiting a really long time before giving you an answer.
“No I wouldn’t. You’re a nice person Anon. You never do anything without a reason. Even if you did kill someone. I’m sure you did it to protect someone.”
> You’re glad she thinks so highly of you. It’s good to know at least one person does. Sure you had Derpy, Dash, and your mother, but they’re not exactly the type of people to be singing your praises.
> “Thank you. It means a lot to hear you say that.”
> She places her arm around you shoulder to help comfort you.
“I don’t know what’s got you so worried Anon, but you should know I’m here to listen.”
> She was so sweet and so innocent. You feel bad for bringing all the turmoil of your life to her doorstep.
> “It’s about Dash.”
> “Something happened between the two of us, and I can barely speak to her anymore.”
“You mean a secret about her that she doesn’t know about.”
> “Yeah. Normally I wouldn’t think anything of it, but it was with me, or about me rather.”
> “I just can’t bring myself to tell her, and it feels like I’m lying to everyone by not saying anything.”
“Well Anon. I promise if you tell me no one else will know. I swear it.”
> You have to tell her. Not just for your sake, but for everyone. If you do this you might be able to tell your sister.
> Leaning over you cup your hand over Fluttershy’s ear and whisper something inside.
>>
Shit. I wanted to get two more posts together to leave the story on a cliffhanger, but I guess this will have to do.
Not sure if I'll get anything out tomorrow, but I do have some direction now.
>>
>>29183739
B A S E D
>>
Page 9
>>
>It was a delightful evening as it usually would be.
>NightLight, father of two powerful and renowned unicorns, lay in a bed with candles sitting around him.
>It was the usual night for him to relieve himself of stress and depression, that he usually carried over the week.
>And he always had the best of the best to entertain him for the night, her sultry gown tantalizing and inviting to behold.
>Music played in the background, low in setting, but just listenable to the ears from the little radio sitting on the table near the candles.
>NightLight noticed the door to the room open before him.
>A purple hoof pushed through the opening and was view able amidst the low lighting and the moon hovering over the night sky through the high-up window on his right.
>It was his daughter, Twilight Sparkle, parading herself in clothing with a peculiar foreign pattern on it's frame.
>The place they were was Neighndia of all places, far away from the eyes of Twilight Velvet or any other nuisances.
>He looked at his daughter and smiled, just the sight of her reminded him of all the times they came here together in secret to talk.
>Twilight always loved her father, how powerful in the art of magics he was, how he pioneered many breakthroughs in magical studies.
>She couldn't help her feelings at one point, to which she forcefully pushed her mouth down his own member while he was bathing in the bathroom.
>They consummated that night, NightLight was surprised at first, but was a more open minded stallion.
>He knew his daughter was a intelligent and powerful mare.
>The only thing that slipped through his mind was naught of worry or shame, but of opportunity.
>>
>>29185092
>Tonight would be the time that Twilight would make love twice.
>It had been several months since the incident between the two, and NightLight had awaited her daughter's planning and timing to where and when they should take their relationship further.
>She came through the door, slammed it to it's hinge and took off the clothes she wore with a flick of her magically radiated horn.
>When she did, a bit of belly protruded from her stomach, a sizable stretch of flesh that told NightLight everything.
>"I'm pregnant father, I've only had sex with you two months ago, I'm going to be a mother with my own father."
>NightLight looked at Twilight with a frightened gaze, then leaped out of the bed, landing on all four hooves.
>He went up to her and hugged her, she rested her head on his shoulders.
"There is nothing to worry about my child, the foal will have everything it needs when it is born."
>Twilight looked at his fathers confident face and felt uneasy that things would go fine without much effort.
>"But, father, how will we hide this? How will we survive without any pony knowing what has occurred?"
>NightLight cooed his daughter down, he touched her pregnant stomach tenderly and smiled.
"We will have a plan of course, but first, what is it that you wanted to show me?"
>Twilight released herself from her fathers grasp and her fears melted away with her little project coming to mind."
>She went to the table with the radio still playing low music, pulled out the little door and found a bottle of lotion that she had found somewhere in Neighndia, she really wanted to please him for all she put him through.
>The lotion bottle levitated up with her magic, and she easily opened the little hatch on the bottle and squeezed the substance into her hooves.
>>
>>29185097
>"Come father, lay on the bed for me."
>NightLight, excited at this little intriguing act she was going to do, she went on to the bed and put himself flat on his back, his erection fully shown to full size, the sight of his daughter made him feel too agitated to control.
>She went up to the bed and put her pelvis close to her fathers member, to which her marehood was easily shown, pulsating and hungry for the monster that her father had.
>But, she had to be patient, this was a much needed reward for her pushing things this far.
>Yet, there was no regret to her decision, there wasn't going to be any other stallion anyways.
>No, NightLight was the perfect mate for her, and even if it was her own father, she knew that he had everything a mare could want in a stallion.
>Well, what she wanted in a stallion in other words.
>Twilight levitated a blindfold onto NightLight's head that was sitting on the bed covers near, to which she expertly tied it around his eyes with her own magic.
"Whats this for my dear?" he asked.
>"It's going to be a surprise father, just you wait".
>NightLight sighed and heard the sounds of a sticky substance being applied around some surface, to his surprise was not his member.
>Then, he felt two powerful muscles caress his cock, with the slippery substance sliding around between.
>The blindfolds went off and flew to the side from his face.
>Nightlight then caught the sight of what was so tight around himself, it was Twilight's buttocks covered in lotion, squeezing his member.
>He could feel her heat emanating from her pussy, as she sat before his cock.
>>
>>29185100
>"Ready father? I hope you'll enjoy this."
>NightLight only nodded with excitement in his eyes.
>And so, Twilight leaped up and down, her ass flaps stroking his cock with fervor.
>She felt the phallus rubbing against her clitoris and gaping marehood, the pulsating bulb kept kissing her father's cock with each jump from her.
>NightLight let his head go aloft on the bed covers, the mixture of arousement and excitement sent his brain into a frenzy.
>Twilight picked up her pace with her massive plot, it shook with each powerful jump, and she began to moan from the literal teasing she had put on herself.
>She kept going faster and faster, before it was too much to bear, the pregnancy was making her sensitive down there and she needed that sexual release.
>NightLight felt his member begin to build pressure, he knew what was coming.
"Nnngh, Twilight, I'm going to ejaculate soon!"
>Twilight listened to those words and shuddered while moaning, the warmth of her father's seed that had given her the foals she wanted.
>There was no way that was going to waste, they were going to a place to where a real mare would welcome them.
>"Father, I want to give you so many Grandfoals, I love you!" she screamed before placing her cunt on his phallus.
>Twilight placed her hooves down on the bed covers for support and pushed with all her might, up and down.
>NightLight felt her warmth caress and tighten him with avid power, she wanted him all for herself.
>It came to the point from this massive passion from his daughter, that it scared him a bit.
>>
>>29185103
>At the apex of this thought, Twilight moaned a hearty cry as her father fired a powerful blast of semen into her.
>It flowed out in droves, and NightLight gasped at the outflow of his seed sticking into inside his daughter.
>She breathed a bit of fresh air, a bit of sweat poured out from her snout, NightLight felt the comfort of the bed embrace his body.
>He closed his eyes, and gave a breath of relief.
>Twilight released herself from her father's cock, a load of semen fell on the bed, she stood on the bed and touched her pregnant belly that wasn't fully grown and felt the thrill of taboo sex swarm her mind.
>She leaped on her father, exhausted and weak and smiled devilishly.
>He looked at her with half-open tired eyes.
>"You are mine and mine alone, Night Light" she said.
>Then, she went and brought her head to his and nuzzled his mouth, till they kissed with a ravenous love and swashing tongues that swirled and twirled in matrimony.
>>
>>29185106
and done.

Going to sleep, hopefully will hold thread.
>>
File: 1474603784283.jpg (10KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474603784283.jpg
10KB, 255x200px
>>29185108
I have no idea why but the only thing i could think of while reading this is the beginning of this video https://youtu.be/k1FKS1SHSsc
Now the story COULD be good. But it honestly lacks alot of things. First i have to say English is not your first language is it? You have Twilight calling her dad "father" all the time. When it should be dad.
Example:>"Come father, lay on the bed for me."
Could be:Dad, come lay on the bed with me.
But even then that feels forced and weird. It could just be me but the idea of a father and daughter in this kind of scenario seems forced. Now don't get me wrong, it can work for a story. Awhile back there was a story of Anon and scootaloo it was actually pretty good and gave good reason. I don't want you to be turned away from writing after this, just I'd recommend *As i do for alot of Anon's* for you to have a write friend to help you a bit. If you make a post asking for help I'm sure someone will offer.
>>
>>29185103
>"Nnngh, Twilight, I'm going to ejaculate soon!"
I don't know why I laughed so hard.

>>29185108
Thanks for the >green m80.
Your name seems familiar desu
>>
>>29185246
Whats wrong with father lol? I feel you don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>>29186517
I think he means it doesn't really fit. I kinda got to agree.
>>
>>29187109
How does it not fit? Father literally means dad, its the same thing.
>>
>>29187419
Because they mean it doesn't fit her character. The pony who calls Shining her BBBFF doesn't seem like the same pone to call her dad 'father'. The Pie sisters maybe with Igneous being how he is, or Rarity becuase she's posh like that, but not Twilight
>>
>>29187466
How would you know? There was never an interaction between NightLight and Twilight, just some cameos in I think one episode. She could act quite differently around her own father.
>>
>>29187488
Nobody can know for certain since it hasn't been shown, sure, but it just feels like a stretch compared to all the interaction Twilight has with others in the show and going against the grain like that can take people out of the story because it doesn't quite match up to how she's been depicted normally which is what I'm certain that Anon is referring to and I agree with them.
>>
>>29187509
Well ok.

So scaring off writers by one single insignificant decision in a story that isn't catered to perfect chracterization by a smidgen is not acceptable enough, then I worry for thr future of this thread for the high expectations people have in the writing.

Or are more bumps a better suitable thing with the complaining about stories?
>>
>>29187537
It seemed like pretty good criticism to me, maybe not the most direct but it tried at least to get at the issue they had with the story rather than just point it out with nothing to go off of. I've seen and gotten a lot worse than that for things that, even now, I'm unable to discern what exactly was wrong with the thing if there was anything at all. And I wouldn't call it insignificant, characterization is important in fanfiction, otherwise it'd just be fiction with OCs.

There have been roughly 43 individual people posting in here and countless other lurkers and the best any writer has gotten here in the way of response seems to be two replies of any kind. At least that Anon provided a fair criticism, all the bumpers could be responding to the writers that are here and encourage them to keep writing, or putting out prompts to inspire potential new writers but they haven't. It's the silence that discourages writers not responses like he got so the complaint shouldn't be on the person who reached out to the writer but on everyone else who didn't.
>>
>>29187630
As a former writer, can agree. I'd much rather have criticism than silence.
>>
>>29187630
>>29187780
I'd much rather enjoy what you get than nothing at all. Seriously, saying that your own actions is not at fault is like saying a terrorist attack wasnt the fault of terrorists, but of thier society and religion.

Ignoring the problem doesnt make it disappear no matter how much you delude yourselves to getting shakespearian writing.

It begs the question to how you can justify this, expecting supreme quality when this isnt a writing group or a publishing company that expects such things. No this is a random thread on the internet filled with incest pornographic literature for folk to get off with.

Lower your expectations a bit wont you?
>>
>>29187971
Okay I'll be the dick then. If the fucker can't take the slight bit of bad feedback then he doesn't need to fucking write. As a writer my self i can say 100% that it's hard to get better without someone pointing out the flaws that are in the story. All the guy said was that Twilight didn't seem like someone who would say father instead of dad. THAT'S IT! Nothing else. But GOD KNOWS can't give bad feedback you might run him off. And no, not all the storys that are made here are for you to stroke your willy.
>>
>>29188132
Well, desu, there was only one post that thanked the writer.

So what is it, criticism and/or just ignoring the hard work the person put out?

Sure, criticism is a good way to give feedback and improve a writers writing, but it is best when the actual writer asks for it.

Because there might be a chance he doesnt want to hear criticism and just wants to know if people enjoyed the work.

Sometimes giving criticism can sound rude and at times is a thing that should be reserved until needed.
>>
>>29188207
This isn't DeviantArt, this is 4chan. If you're a pussy about critiscm, then don't publish your stuff on the Internet.
>>
>>29188228
Who said anything about anyone not accepting of criticism, its just, there is a time and place for those things. And at this moment, the criticism wasnt very strong and kinda insulting. It almost seemed like it was an insult over an arbitrary fault. But, whatever, I should stop now, it seems like Im debating for a while for a small facet.
>>
>>29188244
>Who said anything about anyone not accepting of criticism
You did.
>>29188207
>Because there might be a chance he doesnt want to hear criticism.
If he doesn't want to hear it. It most likely means he won't accept it. And again as the last Anon said. If you don't want your pee picken feelings hurt get off of 4chan and go back to deviant art.
>>
>>29188295
I believe praise is a better motivater than crit, but to each their own.
>>
>>29183278
IT'S TIME FOR THE TRUTH
>>
>>29182806
>That pic
HNNNGGGG
>>
Yeah unfortunately no update tonight.
Have to work early tomorrow, but I have the next couple of days off after that and will be able to write to my hearts content.
>>
>>29190646
Godspeed m8
>>
>>29191655
>>
Bamp
>>
Okay so I have no internet for no reason. I'll post again in a couple hours if it comes back on.
>>
Well internet issues are still abound. Let's make that update for tomorrow instead huh?
Let's make it a date.
>>
>>29196814
Works for me. Glad you're still sticking around
>>
>>29191655
>>29192360
>>29193277
>>29194186
>>29194613
>>29195081
>>29196654
Ah yes, the sign of a 'quality' thread.
>>
>>29196814
N-No homo right?
>>
>>29197378
ALL the homo
>>
Who would you have be the friendless socially awkward loser older sister who eventually runs to her younger brother for comfort?
>>
>>29198721
The copout answer is Twilight Sparkle, but I'm gonna go with Rarity.
>>
>>29198721
I'd go with someone like a young Rainbow Dash or Spitfire possibly Vinyl.
>>
>>29199344
This.
>>
Awww shieeet. I posted before but I got nowhere with my story. Time to put an end to my story once and for all. That and... no one seems to be posting.

“Oh my god!oh my god!ohmygod!” “Straighten the fuck up girl, he can’t hurt you!” “I’m so dead when he gets released today!”
These were the words from Gilda, she kept repeating them over and over as her brain couldn’t function properly anymore. She felt a strong sense of panic and terror. Usually she is the one doing the bashing, not the other way round. Ontop of her constant worry she is also /very/ late to meet with her distant friend, Rainbow Dash. It’s a very rare occurrence to see Gilda running through crowds of people and shoving others out the way almost like she is being chased by a murderer. She gained lots and lots of eyes and even people were beginning to whisper if she was hooked on some new experimental drug. Eventually she made her way to the designated spot, and she saw her friend sitting down at a table. Gilda attempted to calm herself, brushing off any creases that would have shown up from all of her running. Walking over to the table and flipping the chair backwards and sitting herself down on it, like a rebel.
“What’s up, squirt? How are ya?” Gilda said as her usual confident self.
“What’s up? Is that all you can say?” Rainbow Dash retorted, looking slightly pissed off with her eyebrows arched. She shot a deadly glare at Gilda.
“W-what do you--”
“You didn’t even apologise! Do you know how late you are? I had to wait an extra 20 minutes for you and I looked like an idiot. You’re selfish!” Dash interrupted Gilda, slamming her fist onto the table. That most specificly got Gilda’s attention. Her brain was quickly focusing on /him/ again. Before Gilda could say anything more Rainbow Dash stood up from her seat and began walking away without another word.
Gilda rushed up behind Rainbow Dash and stood infront of her, blocking her pathway.
>>
>>29200144

“Move!” Dash yelled, still in a lot of anger. “I-I need your help!” For a minute Rainbow Dash looked at Gilda in her eyes. Gilda was beginning to tremble again, her shoulder muscles were spazzing, her fingers trembling and there were tears forming at her eyes. Suddenly, Rainbow Dash took a different tone with Gilda from now, her eyebrows no longer arched but softened. “Hey, hey, don’t cry.” Rainbow said as her arm drew Gilda closer to her chest as she began sniffling and the tears trickled. “What’s got you so hyped up, girl?” Rainbow Dash asked as she lead Gilda to some place more quiet and private, away from the eyes of others.
“S-sorry.” Gilda chuckled as she wiped a tear away. “I’m usually the one doin’ this, but..” she cleared her throat and her eyes met Rainbow’s, tears forming once more. “/He’s/ getting released today.” Gilda broke again, sobbing and trying to fight back the emotions that seem to be unbottling. “Who is getting released today? Who?” Rainbow asked as her once-distant friend is crying into her chest, literally. Gilda knew there was no way to avoid /him/, it is inevitable. “M-my brother. Anonymous.” Upon hearing this, Rainbow’s jaw slacked open and she almost went lifeless at the sound of the name. Shocked wouldn’t be the right word, it’s a damn understatement. Rainbow Dash remembers the character all too familiar; well-built, tall, fucking handsome without a doubt. But his anger used to get him into quite abit of trouble and that’s what Rainbow seen most of the time from the guy. “A-are you sure?” Rainbow Dash asked, almost wanting to pinch herself. Could this be a dream? “Y-yes! I’m sure, I double checked!” Gilda now is no longer crying into her friend but wiping away her streaming tears constantly. “Dashie, what am I gonna do?! I need your help!” Rainbow looks puzzled for a minute. What the heck could she do?
>>
>>29200151
Until it finally clicked! “You want me to tag along and see your brother with you?” Rainbow offered. “R-really? You’d do that?” “Ofcourse, and it gives me an excuse to see him again..-- I mean, you know. Catching up.” Right now Gilda is chuckling but still sobbing inconsistently inbetween her laughter. She finally feels slightly more secure now. Now if only she knew what to do with her brother. . .
“Prisoner number one-hundered-and-ninety-six, Mr Rye. You are to be released with immediate effect, starting from: Now!”

Anonymous stepped out from the prison gates as they were promptly shut and locked behind himself. Anonymous snapped his head toward a mother with her child, she looks back at him. Anonymous winked and pointed his finger at the woman before turning it onto himself and pretending to blow away smoke. She fainted, most likely from his charm. “Still got it.” he said as he was preparing to walk off with a proud smile. That was until he was interrupted.
>>
>>29200156
“It’s good to see ya after all this time, hotshot.” a familiar voice called out to Anonymous. His suspicions were confirmed when he saw the young woman’s rainbow-coloured hair. It’s Rainbow Dash. And she seems to be accompanied by Anonymous’ sister, Gilda. “It’s been some time.” Anonymous replied to her, his smile still showing. “And I see you brought my little sister with you too.” his smile now faded. The feeling of resentment and destroyed trust is brewing inside of him and Gilda could sense it so. “Your little sister and I thought about taking you out to some place, ya’know, grab some grub.” Anonymous is taken aback by the news, but food sounds good right about now, his stomach growls as evidence. It would be rude to decline. “Alright, alright. But I have no bits. One of you will have to pay for me.” Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes but nodded. “You owe me.” in response.
Inside the Sugar Cube Corner there is a distinctive smell ranging from fresh baked cakes and chocolate scent in the air. The support beams on the ceiling were painted in a colour of pink along with gingerbread decorations hanging. The three sat down in a booth. Rainbow Dash and Gilda sitting together and Anonymous sitting on his own. He could sense a feeling of distrust.
“Hey sis, why don’t you sit-” “Gilda smokes, sitting near the window means she won’t get into shit trouble.” Rainbow interrupted.
>>
>>29200167
Anon tilted his head at Rainbow Dash, trying to figure out her game. He caught on to the fact every question he so far asked to Gilda is being met with a fast response by Rainbow. The waitress came over to the table and placed the three drinks and Anonymous was given one bit in exchange from Rainbow. “You’re looking healthy from being couped up in prison.“ Rainbow commented. This caused Anonymous to flex his biceps in an attempt to impress his lady friend. “I did jogging and lifting weights.” “How much weight can you lift?” Gilda spoke up finally. “The weight of two fat gays.“ Rainbow spat her chocolate over the table and began coughing. Gilda just looked puzzled as her multi-coloured haired friend ran off to the toilets to wash herself up. Gilda nervously smiled to Anonymous who was grinning at his little sister. He began plotting his revenge. And he already found an avenue to explore and exploit. It was particularly easy to fabricate an excuse as Gilda’s attention was drawn out the window, avoiding eye contact with Anonymous. He flipped the coin from the table to the tiled floor, a loud ting was made. “Whoops, I’ll get that.” he reached under the table only to fully submerge under the table without a question from Gilda.
His revenge is only seconds away and his prize is covered in one layer of shorts and one layer of a thong. Anonymous had to act fast with his hands readying up below her hips, her sense of style makes it so much easier to do what Anon is about to do. His breathing became hotter with every count down. A trickle of sweat on his forehead. “Three….Two….One…!”
>>
>>29200175
His hands grabbed onto her shorts and he forcefully yanked them towards her knees and the cloth helpessly obeyed against his raw strength. Gilda squeaked and her first instinct were to push away whoever is below her, her hand hit Anon on his head but she had no power behind the strike. Both of her hands cupped ‘round Anon’s neck as his tongue worked its way, lapping up Gilda’s cunt. She didn’t make anymore noises except for soft low moans only an angel in disguise could do.
>>
>>29200182
Her fingers stroked back and forth around Anon neck, petting his head. Anon’s tongue brushed up to Gilda’s clitoris, this earned him a low squeak from his adorable sister along with her legs twitching. The pleasure flowing inside her made her nothing more than an obedient lolipop for Anon, though less sticky and more flavour. “S-stop I’m gon- gonna..!”
Gilda’s head leaned back and her eyes shakily rolled up, there is a crimson blush across her cheeks. Her tongue lazily stuck out. Gilda’s body seized and fell victim to it’s most powerful prey: her older brothers licks and sexual convictions. The pleasure shot through Gilda’s body, much like she was doped with dopamine. Anon pulled himself away from his sister’s weakened grasp only to find a saliva trail from his mouth to her pussy, his assault is more than successful. Revenge accomplished.
Wiping his mouth with a napkin Anon stood up from under the table and shot a smile at his sister who, by now, looked back at him with no more worry. Only a soft smile.

Pastebin if anyones interested: http://pastebin.com/mRxPEQvK This story felt off as fuck, I think I'mma try again later.
>>
>>29200413
>mfw I need to read another green
Damn it.
thanks senpai
>>
>>29200413
>>29200413
Just a heads up you might want do
>This when writing a story it's easier for people to spot if they're scrolling.
Other than that it's a good story keep writing.
>>
>>29201461
They wrote their story in prose which is kind of tough to add green arrows to because it doesn't have the same structure as greentext so it can come out looking really messy. There's enough written that it should be easily noticeable and this thread is really slow anyway so It's not like anyone could miss it unless they were really really trying.
>>
>>29198721
Moondancer imo
>>
yoo
>>
>>29198721
Limestone
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Human) 54.jpg (416KB, 2598x3472px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Human) 54.jpg
416KB, 2598x3472px
This took a lot longer than it should have. My internet is back, but it's slow af. Still working on a fix.

>>29202018
FROSTY!!!

>>29183278
> “I’m home.”
“Where did you run off to?” You’re mom calls
> “Just to a friends house. They wanted to talk about something.”
“Oh what about?”
> “I can’t say. I’ve been sworn to secrecy.”
“Hmm.”
> Your mother gives you a skeptical look, but doesn’t prod further.
> “Say is Dash home?”
“Yes she’s in her room.”
> “Cool thanks.”
> As you make you
~ “I’ve known you and Dash for a long time Anon. If there’s one thing I learned it’s that nothing will separate you two. If you’re honest with her I’m sure it will all work out.”
> You hope so. Before entering you give your sister’s door a few knocks.
> “Hey Dash it’s me can I come in?”
> No response. She probably has her headphones in. Knocking more aggressively this time you finally get a response.
“Yeah?”
> “Can I come in.”
“Sure door’s unlocked.”
> Opening the door you see Dash laying on her bed with a sweatshirt on, and very little else. Granting you a full view of her legs and black panties.
> Well this is going to be more awkward than you thought.
“What’s up?” She asks as she pulls out her ear plugs.
> “We need to talk.”
“About?”
> Closing the door you take a second to contemplate how you want to word this.
> “Us.”
“Us. What do you mean us?”
>>
>>29204176
Okay one of those lines is missing some context.
Here's the proper post.

> “I’m home.”
“Where did you run off to?” You’re mom calls
> “Just to a friends house. They wanted to talk about something.”
“Oh what about?”
> “I can’t say. I’ve been sworn to secrecy.”
“Hmm.”
> Your mother gives you a skeptical look, but doesn’t prod further.
> “Say is Dash home?”
“Yes she’s in her room.”
> “Cool thanks.”
> As you make your way to her room you recall what Fluttershy said to you.
~ “I’ve known you and Dash for a long time Anon. If there’s one thing I learned it’s that nothing will separate you two. If you’re honest with her I’m sure it will all work out.”
> You hope so. Before entering you give your sister’s door a few knocks.
> “Hey Dash it’s me can I come in?”
> No response. She probably has her headphones in. Knocking more aggressively this time you finally get a response.
“Yeah?”
> “Can I come in.”
“Sure door’s unlocked.”
> Opening the door you see Dash laying on her bed with a sweatshirt on, and very little else. Granting you a full view of her legs and black panties.
> Well this is going to be more awkward than you thought.
“What’s up?” She asks as she pulls out her ear plugs.
> “We need to talk.”
“About?”
> Closing the door you take a second to contemplate how you want to word this.
> “Us.”
“Us? What do you mean us?”
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Human) 26.jpg (132KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Human) 26.jpg
132KB, 1024x1448px
>>29204225

> ~ “Are you sure? I mean I waited so long to tell her. What if she accuses me of taking advantage of her?”
~ “It’s all you think about right?”
> ~ “Yeah.”
~ “Just tell her that you were afraid, and that you’ve been distancing yourself from her because of it.”
> “There’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you. I should have told you sooner, but I wasn’t sure how you’d react when I told you.”
“Okay.” She says with more inquisitiveness than fear.
> “Do you remember Halloween last month? When you had your friends over and everything.”
“Is this going to be about my drinking again.”
> “No Dashie I promise you I won’t bring that up anymore.”
> When you said Dashie you could see her eyes soften. With the knowledge that you were only being sincere and kind.
> “Do you remember much of what happened that night?”
“Not exactly. I know me and my friends went to that dank ass haunted house. Then, we came back and watched a movie, but that’s about it.”
> Well here it is. The moment of truth.
> “The truth is something happened after your friends left. At that point you were pretty loose so I don’t blame you for not remembering, but at the time you seemed acutely aware of what you were doing.”
“Oh god did I do something really embarrassing. Wait you said everyone had left at that point. Did mom see?”
> “No no thankfully not, but it wasn’t so much embarrassing as it was private.”
> Dash just stares at you blankly. Completely unsure of what you were talking about.
> “After your friends left and mom was already asleep you went to bed, but ended up collapsing in my bed.”
>>
>>29204296

“So we’ve slept together in your bed before what’s the big deal.”
> “I know and that’s what I had planned on doing, but something happened.”
> It was getting increasingly difficult to look at her. Those beautiful magenta eyes locked on you and your every word.
“Well are you going to tell me or not?”
> “Do you remember how you helped me with kissing lessons?”
“Yeah. You saying we kissed, so what?”
> “The thing is we didn’t just kiss.”
> At that moment Dash was beginning to see where this conversation was going.
“Bro. Did we?” She asks pointing back and forth between you.
> “No we didn’t, but we did go to second base.”
> A furious red blush envelops your sister’s face. Utterly stunned by this news.
“Oh god how did this happen!?”
> “Don’t blame yourself I’m the one who’s at fault here. I could have stopped it, but I didn’t.”
> “So now you know why I’ve been hesitant to tell you, and why I’ve been acting so distant on top of that.”
“Anon?”
> You look at her unsure of what’s coming next.
“You…haven’t told anyone about this have you?”
> “Fluttershy is the only other person who knows.”
“FLUTTERSHY! Why the hell did you tell her!”
> “Because I trust her with my secrets, and also because I couldn’t tell you. That’s why I asked for her advice, and she said to be honest with you. So now you know. I don’t expect you to forgive me, but I hope that you’ll still think of me as your brother.”
> With that you steadily creep your way to the door. Having nothing left to say, but you’re stopped just short of the exit by Dash. Who’s hugging you from behind.
“You always forgive me when I screw up, so why shouldn’t I do the same for you.”
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Human) 52.png (641KB, 1032x780px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Human) 52.png
641KB, 1032x780px
>>29204536

> You look over your shoulder and see Dash smiling at you.
“Besides you’ve had to put up with a lot worse from me.”
> It’s true, but that still didn’t make it any less wrong.
“You shouldn’t beat yourself up so much. You already take life way too seriously. Try to have a little more fun.”
“WITH DERPY I MEAN! N-not like do stuff with me and-” She says flustered.
> You can’t help but laugh.
> “What’s the matter you were so sincere just a second ago.”
> Dash swiftly gives you a jab in the arm.
“Shut up you know I’m not good at this mushy crap.”
> All you can do is laugh again before giving her a hug this time.
> “I know.”
> Dash then returns your hug. Before speaking again.
“Anon can I ask you a question?”
> What’s that?”
“Well it’s not important, but was (soft mumbling)”
> “What?”
“Was it (more soft mumbling)”
> “Dash you’re going to have to speak up.”
> This time she gets on her toes and whispers into your ear.
“Was it good for you?”
> You could hear the emergency brakes being slammed in your brain.
> “D-did I? Enjoy it?”
> Dash simply nods at you.
~ “If you’re honest with her I’m sure it will all work out.”
> Does that rule apply here Fluttershy?”
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Human) 42.jpg (317KB, 645x1321px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Human) 42.jpg
317KB, 645x1321px
>>29204666

> “Why do you want to know?
“Just cause.”
> Well now what?
> “Well sis. To be honest. It was the best feeling I’ve ever had.”
> Again you reach for the door to try and avoid anymore awkward conversations, but Dash grabs your arm and prevents you from leaving.
“Wait. Even counting all the times you’ve been with Derpy?”
> Oh boy here we go.
> “The thing is I haven’t done any of that stuff with Derpy yet.”
> That last bit really catches Dash off guard.
> “I’ve tried talking her to her about it, but she’s too scared to go that far. I know I shouldn’t try and rush these things, but we’ve been dating for over a month now. Don’t you think I’ve been patient enough?”
“Of course you have. You know what I’m going to do you a solid, and talk to her for you.”
> “Really? Wait, and tell her what.”
“Nothing just ask her if you two have done anything yet, and give a bit of encouragement.”
> “You’d do that!?”
“Of course what are sisters for.”
> “That’d be great if you could say something to her. I wasn’t sure how much longer of this stonewalling I could take.”
“Well know that you’ve got a clear conscience about ‘stuff’ maybe she’ll be a little more receptive to you now. “
> You let out a nervous chuckle. Not sure how to take that.
> “Well I’m going to bed now.”
“Alright goodnight.”
> “Night…love you.”
> You return to your room and crawl into bed. Not bothering to put on your pjs or brush your teeth. Just so you could enjoy your peace of mind.
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (with Anon) 5.jpg (72KB, 400x711px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (with Anon) 5.jpg
72KB, 400x711px
There you go. Another chapter down.
Thinking about elevating Anon and Rainbow Dash's 'activities' from here on out. Should make things interesting.

>>29200413
>>29185108
I promise I'll read your guys' stories. I've just been preoccupied lately.
>>
File: damn.png (30KB, 214x200px) Image search: [Google]
damn.png
30KB, 214x200px
>>29204666
>making me get hard with humanized

GET OUT OF MY HEAD, SATAN!
>>
>>29204924
So has Dash fucked anyone while drunk and doesn't know it or what? I remember she wants to save herself for the right guy earlier in the story.
>>
>>29204924
>with anon
Yeah, OK.
>>
>>29204971
>>
>>29203839
This I could totally see and now I want it so. Fucking. Hard.
>>
>>29206083
I need some sauce of that m8
>>
>>29132246
Is there any green with momma Spitfire?
>>
What I wouldn't give for a continuation of Frosty's Pie Sisters.
:(
>>
>>29204924
I should have been studying for an exam today. Instead I was reading this green.
I wanted to quit and just study, but I couldn't focus on anything because my mind was aching to find out what would happen next.
Great story, man! Will keep on reading later.
>>
>>29209046
Bump
>>
>>29133942
Sad facts are sad.
>>
>>29202018
Pie sisters when?
>>
>>29200144
I do like some Gilda.
>>
>>29200413
My dick needs more.
>>
File: Starlight Daddy Issues.png (2MB, 1367x2896px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight Daddy Issues.png
2MB, 1367x2896px
There is a serious daddy issues story over here, involves incest play.

>>29207256
>>
>>29211567
>>
>>29211869
>it's Anon, not her actual dad
Pass.
>>
>>29211869
damn
>>
I'm working on something, I'll post in an hour or less.
>>
“whatyouwannahave with. Your. Shake?” Pinkie Pie asked to the bewildered customer on the other end of the counter. The trait of talking fast is strong with this one. The customer eventually answers the question and Pinkie Pie happily passed the strawberry milkshake over to it’s rightful owner. But soon the sun fell half-way on the horizon. It’s afternoon and there weren’t many customers. Pinkie leaned on the counter watching the sunset, for once in her life it seemed to be calming for her and not encouraging her diabetus habits. The sky is a gradient of light and dark orange with little clouds scattered around in the air. The temperature rised as evident on Pinkie’s forehead, she is sweating.

Pinkie’s mind wandered off to when she was back at home with her parents and siblings on the farm. She trusts Maud and they have a special bond but there was someone else who is equal. The pink pone galloped across the farm in a race with Maud and their adopted brother. The human brother ran with the ponies but barely could keep up. “Goddamn! Who knew fat ponies could leg it across fields. Isn’t that sugar slowing them down?” “Keep up, Anooooon~” Pinkie called out, teasingly. “You have two more legs, that’s cheating!” Maud turned her head to Anon only to retort “It’s evolution. And rock says ‘Hi’” at first Anon didn’t understood what Maud meant but what he saw after is Maud’s trusty friend flying with the wind in majestic before plummeting into his forehead.
>>
Frosty is kill?
>>
>>29216049
Twitching on the ground like a black guy that got tazed, Pinkie Pie and Maud trot over to Anon. “Th-..that’s enough exercise for today.” Anon confessed. He was carried his way home by the two ponies trotting beside eachother. “Wow Anon, you’re so big!” “For you.” he replied as he flicked his hair one-way. Maud rolled her eyes but Pinkie giggled and stuck her tongue out with a wink. “I have something for you to enjoy back at home, something very tasty and sweet.” kind of got romantic with Anon with her winking.

Back at home you were expecting to be greeted with the pink hypnotizing firm butt that is your sisters’. You could imagine how sweet her scent would be with your nose and mouse pressed against her slid. Could she be a virgin? Would you, her brother, be taking her virginity? Your mind says ‘no’ but Jr. says ‘yes’. The way Pinkie’s tail sways from side to side and lifts, it’s all an invitation.
But you were duped! Played like a damn fiddle! You were greeted with a rather warm blanket on the couch, watching movies with your sister and drinking warm chocolate. “This isn’t what I expected...” you tried the very best to sound disappointed but looking to Pinkie you could see she is trapped watching the movie and nothing else. “I know, the ending is lack luster!”
>>
>>29216049
>The trait of talking fast is strong with this one.
I chuckled.
>>
>>29216180
>Why can't writing stories be easy?

There was that one moment however; Pinkie was sitting on top of you. Her firm, bubbly-bubble-butt wiggled on your member. She rocked back and forth, the foreskin followed every motion, indirectly jerking it. Letting out a squeak Pinkie looked to you with her big round blue eyes and gave you another wink. She’s teasing you and she knows it.
The bell rung out as the door opened to the Sugar Cube Corner, Twilight stepped inside. “Uhh, Pinkie?” she called out to her friend who is on the verge of sleeping on the counter. Pinkie looked up to her friend and rubbed her eyes. “Wha’? What time is it? Oh my gosh have I been sleeping on the job?!” her eyes darted across the room to see any of her co-workers. Except no pony else is there, just Twilight and Pinkie. “Everypony has went home Pinkie. You can shut up the shop.” Pinkie Pie smiled widely as she hopped over the counter and bounced her way to the door happily. She has an off and on switch for being happy? “Hey Pinkie, I’ve got a question for you.” The pink pone turned to Twilight and tilted her head. “What’s that?” “When I and the rest of the group went to the Rockfarm we noticed a bedroom. It’s empty. Did you use to have another family member?” Pinkie Pie winced at Twilight and hesitated, her hooves ran in place as she bit her quivering lip. Does she tell her friend? Or does she not? “Pinkie?” Twilight called out again, slightly concerned. “I-I..” A slight bead of sweat dripped from her nose onto the floorboards. “..have a brother.”
>>
>>29132246
>there's more qualit
>>
>>29216723
DUN DUN DUUUUUN
>>
Anyone got Rainbow Dash with her dad? Or Twilight and her dad besides the one already in the thread?
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29220783
>>
>>29204903
Only discovered this thread was back yesterday.

This is great stuff.
Can't wait for the next part.
>>
Don't let it die guys.
>>
Would love to see some father/daughter.
>>
File: 1475961978435.jpg (364KB, 1200x742px) Image search: [Google]
1475961978435.jpg
364KB, 1200x742px
>Page 10
>>
>>29203839
>>29206083

>You are Anonymous Rock Pie; Rock farmer extraordinaire and you love the shit out of it.
>Pickaxe wieldin'
>Hard hat wearin'
>Rock breakin'
>Lemonade havin'-during-break-time
>Dirty sweat wipin'
>Dust gatherin'
>Fit gettan'
>Fuckin rock-farming-all-day Anonymous!
>But don't tell anyone you said fuck, that's a paddlin'
>You shouldn't get too excited about rocks... After all this isn't a crops kind of farm, it's not like people like their streets PAVED nice and SYMMETRICAL or anything, can't be first world without paved streets, ya' know?
>You like to believe the rock farm is more important than say...
>You shiver in disgust.
>An apple orchard.
>unrequited Rivalries aside, you keep lifting that worn pickaxe and bringing it down as the sun beats down on your sweater.
>Why a sweater in this blazing hot sun?
>Well, if you drench clothes in water you can't overheat so long as it retains water, sure it makes you smell, like 10 times worse, but it means more time not baking in the sun and more rock gathering because your pa rarely hires outside help!
>Har Har, work smart not hard!
>You hear the beeping of your watch, signalling yet another job well done.
>You load the rocks into the wheelbarrow and bring your last batch of the day around storage.
>>
>>29223491

>You open the doors and bring the wheelbarrow in.
>You come face to ass with Limestone, your older sister.
>Her overalls around her ankles.
>butt completely bare to the world, lines of sweat clearly seen trailing a line on the dust stuck to her shapely rear.
>Actually, her butt is all that can be seen, the upper half of her body seems to have been buried in many a fist sized rock.
>You remove your hard hat and press it to your chest soberly.
"And here lies poor Limey, she died a virgin."
>She seems to hear you.
>"H-Help!"
>You sigh and begin the monotonous job of digging her out of there.
>The sad thing about all this is, this isn't even the worst situation you've found Limestone in.
>You won't beat around the bush.
>She's a weirdo.
>And this is considering the fact every one of your sisters is a wierdo in one way or another.
>Marble is shy and barely talks at all besides vocalizing agreement.
>Pinkie is well... Pinkie.
>And Maud comes pre-packaged with no expressions whatsoever.
>But Limestone? She's the Queen of weirdos, while the other girls have their quirks they still manage to apply themselves to something.
>Not Limestone, she basically stays rooted to the farm, no friends, socially inept and crude and even here she half-asses work and manages to get into some really weird shit.
>The quintessential weirdo.
>>
>>29223501

"AND YOU ARE SET FREE"
>The dust covered girl takes a hungry breath, over-dramatic "Puah!" and everything, as she pushes herself from the pile and falls on her ass.
>Quickly she gets up and sets about pulling her overalls up, awkwardly keeping them up with one hand while she points at you with the other, her cheeks beet red.
>"Y-You didn't see anything! I-I was just sorting the rocks w-when a huge gust of wind unbuttoned me, y-yeah! and pushed me into that pile, alright!? You didn't see anything!"
"You were flicking the bean again weren't you?"
>FYI, your sister has a thirst most dry.
>"What!? N-No!" Her eyes dart left to right "I was jus-"
>She stiffens as you walk up to her and put your dirty work gloves on her shoulders.
>Her eyes widen as she starts breathing hot and heavy.
>"You-YOu-you..."
>You look her straight into her pale green eyes.
>You moisten your lips and part them.
>"A-Anon we can't..." she says this, but does nothing to stop it, in fact she gets closer.
"Was this during work hours?"
>"What!?"
"Seriously, you need to stop doing that! That's it I'm docking your pay!"
>"What pay? we work for chicken nuggets! Besides, you dingus, you wouldn't even have the authority!"
"Well then..." you start firmly "I guess you'll have to make it up to me for skipping work while I busted my ass in the sun..."
>>
>>29223509

>Limestone gasps and shudders, her mind flooding with what might be in store.
>"I-I'm getting really turned on right now..." Her glare betrays her words. "W-What do you want, bro~?"
>You look her up and down, her overalls still unbuttoned, her silver hair messier than normal.
>She fidgets slightly.
>You know exactly what you want.
"Next time mom makes tendies, I get your share. That or I tell Dad about your lazing about."
>You smile and pat her cheek twice, kicking up dust and also leaving a mushed print on her face.
>Nothing more left to say, you begin walking away from Limestone.
>"No, c'mon, the mood was right! Don't leave, jerk!" She grovels.
>"Don't take my tendies, Anon! I'll let you touch my breasts!" she points to her chest, small mounds hidden behind a worn shirt.
>"How about a handy?" She smirks perversely while gesturing up and down with a closed hand.
>"F-Fine, you asshole, I'll give you a gobby, alright!?" She chuckles "Pfft... "Gobby"..."
>You falter.
>The fuck's a "gobby"?
>No matter, there is only one thing you love more than rock farming, and that's your mom's chicken tendies.
>You walk into the setting sun as Limestone fumes in the background.
>"There will be consequences!"
>>
>>29223532
That's it, no lewd to be seen here, just a quick little green.
Also, it's a crime how little there is of >No hooves Limestone.
>>
>>29132246
>>
>>29223532
Lewd Limey is best Limey
>>
>>29223509
Hnnng. Dat pic
>>
Bamp
>>
bamp
>>
Bamp
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29211869
DELET THIS.
SHE IS PURE.
>>
>>29229755
>"REEEEE"d the obesity incarnated.
>>
>>29223532
I want more awkward lewd Limestone trying to get her brother to do sexual things with her.
>>
>>29230238
I second this!
>>
I love apple cest
>>
Which incest fic do you think encapsulates this concept the most?
>>
>>29225533
>>29226046

>You are Anonymous Rock Pie after a hard days work.
>You try to relax in the living room, the TV set on and constantly flickering because /someone/ can't just settle and keeps shifting through the channels.
>Baths had been taken, dinner had been served and your parents have already retired for the night.
>The house is very quiet now that two of your sisters are away to "pursue higher education" or something.
>Pinkie went to live with some relatives for easier access to school and because she was never too keen towards the farm's atmosphere.
>She called it too "boring".
>Maud also left temporarily to get her "Rockdorate" or whatever.
>All that's left is you, Limestone and Marble.
>Marble is always out after dinner, she seems to have retained her childish sleep habits.
>So that leaves Limestone.
>Splayed on the other side of the couch in nothing but a shirt and some boxer shorts, she keeps pressing the remote with one hand and scratching her exposed midriff with the other.
>*Click*
>*In other news; a man as been caught having ilicit relations with a hor-*
>"Boring."
>*Click*
>*Gosh darn it, Bobby!*
>"Seen it."
>*Click*
>*It seems he reached out... and killed someone. YEAAA-*
>"Trained his dog to do it."
>*Click*
>*-HAA HAA FOOlish SAH-MOO-RAI!*
>*Click*
>*Click*
>*Click*
>>
>>29231002

>You can't take it anymore!
"For the love of God Lime, if you can't choose just hand over the remote!"
>"Nuh-huh, I won Rock-paper-scissors for it."
>You curse yourself for always picking rock.
>*Dental PLAN. Lisa needs bra-*
>Alright screw this.
>You lunge at her from your side of the couch but she manages to keep you at bay.
>The both of you wrestle for that remote like this was the Thunderdome.
>*Abogados! 555-55*
>*-tep by step to this devastating predator's takedown. Marvelo-*
>*The Mallard Duck is the only animal known to reproduce exclusively through gang rape*
>*You think that's air you're breathi-*
>*Ahn~ ah~ yes~ fuck me!*
>The two of you lock up in that instinctual fear of getting caught watching porn.
"Chang- Change it! No you idiot don't just turn down the volume!"
>"I'm trying you ass!"
>She wasn't trying, she had her eyes glued to the screen
>You try one last ditch to grab the remote, even if it got you in the compromising position of hovering over your sister.
>"H-Hey, watc- ah..."
>Limestone freezes at your proximity, dropping the remote to the floor, batteries flying off and rolling to God knows where
"Fuck..."
>"me."
>>
>>29231008
>After a full 30 minute search for the missing batteries you turn up nothing.
>This shit is bad.
>Not really bad, just really awkward.
>Who the hell thought TVs without buttons was a good idea?
>You sit your ass back down as a barely audible *Pizza delivery boy. I'm here to deliver that "sausage" you ordered* is heard from the TV followed by the beginnings of some really cheesy music.
>...
>No pun intended.
>Limestone was no help whatsoever, preferring to watch the crap with a face that could only be described as "lecherous old man", with her breathing all out of whack.
>Something wasn't right here, though, and it certainly wasn't the fact you caught your sister drooling.
"Since when did we have a porno channel? There's no way dad would be willing to fork over 15 extra bucks for just one extra channel."
>"Shh, you're drowning out the show."
>... So that's it then, you're gonna watch porn with your sister.
>Nah, screw that.
>You get up.
"Well, I guess it's about time I go to bed..."
>You make your way around the couch before a slim and slightly caloussed hand stops you.
>"A-Anon, this put me in the mood, how a-about I join you...?"
>You look down at your sister, face flush with desire, her lips moist and slightly parted, letting out ragged breaths.
>"L-Let's do it like they d-do on the Discovery Channel~"
>It takes almost all your willpower to not laugh at that line.
>The rest of your power is put towards being impressed that she was able to say it with a straight face, well as straigh a face as she can when she's basically got steam blowing out of her ears.
"Nah, I'm good."
>"C'mon Anon, let your sister take care of you after a long day..."
"I'm good."
>You yawn and leave her for your bed.
>"Well, fine!"
>>
>>29231014

>After Anonymous left, Limestone pouted on the couch, X-rated content still playing on the screen.
>She was quite certain the mood was right this time!
>"He'll regret this!"
>Limestone relaxes on the couch, the original plan might have failed but there isn't any reason to waste a perfectly good free trial...
>Reaching under the cushion, the Pie sister pulled out the missing battery, and turned the volume up just a teensy bit.
>*Oh shit, I'm sorry!*
>Her hand was about halfway down her boxer shorts...
>"S-Sis you've been r-rather noisy."
>"Gah, M-Marble!?"
>Limestone jumped up and fumbled with the remote.
>*Sorry for what? Our daddy taught us not to be asha-*
>"What were you..." Marble yawns into her hand "... Watching?"
>"N-Nothing r-really, just a silly movie, well, I'm tired I'm going to bed!"
>Limestone scratches the back of her head as she does damage control.
>She's used to having Anon walking in on her, not Marble.
>Damn!
>>
File: oh my.jpg (10KB, 155x202px) Image search: [Google]
oh my.jpg
10KB, 155x202px
>>29231002
>>29231008
>>29231014
>>29231022
Please tell me you'll pastebin this for future generations!
>>
File: full.jpg (18KB, 365x415px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
18KB, 365x415px
>>29231031
Your lewd anime grill convinced me
http://pastebin.com/gfMaJhqM
Feel free to check my meagre selection of other green of various quality
http://pastebin.com/u/Wandering_Writefag I have my shit as unlisted, I want to know if that's a problem if people use the link to the user page
>>
>>29231070
Right, I see the pastes have to be public, this doesn't bode well for my paranoia.
>>
>>29231070
>>29231095
Oh hey! No wonder that style felt familiar, you did the KidAnon green with the CMC! I loved that one a lot, it was super cute.
>>
>>29231022
More when?
>>
File: 1483369535649.jpg (31KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
1483369535649.jpg
31KB, 410x308px
>>29231103
>mfw people remember me
From the few times I actually sat down to pen some green and also link my Pastebin to it, that's the top response, always, is my style that easy to pin? I can't really see it.
Thanks bruv, I also think that green was my best work.
>>29231117
That's uncertain, I honestly have no idea if I'll write more, I usually think of a scenario and build oneshots out of that framing since that's the kind of green I'm most comfortable with, only rarely do I go into bigger more committed stuff, and only when I really know where I'm going with it, and even then I end up rushing the ending because I know I either do that or lose my drive and leave anons hanging with something unfinished.
http://pastebin.com/aGfKu5jW to tide you over, here's another one of my greens that I was surprised to see in this thread's OP pastebin, especially considering I wrote that anonymously in a sister Sunset thread rather than a general one like this, props to Archiver-Writefag, he's a real MVP
>>
>>29231573
>>
Well my router died, and I won't have it replaced until Wednesday. So hopefully my next update will be ready by Thursday.
Good to see the thread finally picking up steam without me though. I won't have to worry as much now.
>>
>>29145249
There is nothing hotter than an older sister who helps alleviate her little brother's sexual tension.
>>
>>29232677
Sorry to hear that, writefriend
Will be lurking and waiting
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29132937
>not mobilefagging on the couch/bed
your loss
>>
>>29231070
>WWritefag
O H S H I T N I G G A
Your Snake/Anon was top cute m8. Keep it up.
>>
File: 1483292943909.jpg (3KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483292943909.jpg
3KB, 240x240px
>>29230533
Bumping because I'm working on something
>>
Page 9
>>
File: 1470642118806.png (192KB, 569x1663px) Image search: [Google]
1470642118806.png
192KB, 569x1663px
>>29232747
>"A-Nooooon!" Trixie screams as she makes her way towards your bedroom.
>The door is quickly flung open. "How many times does Trixie have to tell you to keep the noise down when she's prac-!"
"T-Trixie!?"
>Unfortunately her tirade was cut short seeing her little brother furiously masturbating in his bed.
"Geez Trixie! Can't you ever knock!?"
>You fruitlessly throw a blanket over your shame while Trixie's face tirns red.
>"T-The Great and Powerful Trixie has no such needs of s-such...pleasantries!"
>What's also unfortunate is that your older sister practically had no sense of boundaries.
>And what's the most unfortunate is that she decided to practice her magic in her stage costume, the one where it highlights her full thighs and ass with her breasts bursting out of the sexy corset.
>It's enough to make your dick twitch something fierce jut looking at her.
>No doubt she's seen your package by now.
>You catch her eyes are rapidly glancing at the tent you're pitching underneath the blankey.
"Can't you leave and give me some privacy for once?" You shout, breaking Trixie out of her stupor.
>She blinks but quickly recovers herself, glaring daggers at you.
>"Trixie does *not* appreciate the tone you're taking with her, Anon."
>She gives a wry smirk.
>"Perhaps some punishment is in order."
>Suddenly Trixie throws the blanket off of you, leaving your hard-on exposed to the cool air.
"H-hey! What are you, crazy!?"
>"Hush." Trixie commands.
>In an instant her slender hand latches itself around your dick, giving it a few good pumps.
>You hiss in unexpected pleasure.
"Trixie! Wha-"
>"I said be quiet," she says with another tight squeeze on your cock. Her hands keep motioning up and down, slick with a copious amount of precum sticking to her fingers.
>"It seems that Trixie will never get her practice down as long as this," she motions towards your dick, "is causing all this racket."
>>
File: 1408325113442.png (278KB, 900x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1408325113442.png
278KB, 900x1051px
>>29237420
>You have trouble biting back a moan as your older sister jerks you off.
>"So, for the time being..."
>With her other hand, Trixie undoes the string holding her corset, revealing her plump breasts.
>"Trixie will handle you until you will cum."
>With that said, she leans forward and envelopes your dick into the warmth of her chest.
>She squeezes them together with a squelch, only leaving the pink tip exposed, until she starts to move them up and down.
"T-Trix!"
>"Shhh. Quiet now and enjoy the performance. It's bound to be a show stopper."
>>
File: 1483651144533.gif (270KB, 520x328px) Image search: [Google]
1483651144533.gif
270KB, 520x328px
>>29237420
>>29237423
>Trixie incest
>>
File: 1483367931262.jpg (22KB, 482x290px) Image search: [Google]
1483367931262.jpg
22KB, 482x290px
>>29236494
Sorry about the long wait, wasn't expecting to take so long, but between spellchecking and editing I also scoured the booru a bit for some choice Applejacks. I also procrastinated a little and ate.
Will be posting some Anon Applecest green shortly.
By the way, I have no idea what I'm doing with the accents.
>>
>>29237845

>The orange rays of light seep in beneath the curtains of your window.
>You feel like absolute shit.
>Not shit like getting the snot beat out of you.
>Shit like having your snot impairing your ability to breathe properly.
>Your eyes are red.
>You feel both hot and cold.
>Your palms are sweaty.
>Knees weak, arms are heavy...
>You also break into coughing fits from time to time...
>You are Anonymous and you are clearly sick, been sick for days.
>"This doesn't look right, if this keeps up we'll hav 'ta git you one of 'em city doctors."
>Granny Smith pulls her hand away from your forehead.
"N-nah, meemaw, it's jus' a little cold is all, Ah'll be right fine in the mornin'"
>"You've been sayin' that fer a week now, sonny." The old woman says.
>Like you didn't already know.
>The worst thing about getting sick isn't the being sick part, it's the fact you've got stuff that needs doing.
>Stuff that needs to be fixed, animals that need to be fed.
>And there's always a need for an extra pair of hands at the orchard.
>You break into a coughing fit, careful not to aim at your granny before you fall back into your pillow.
>She sighs.
>"Jus' rest, it's 'bout all one can do."
>She leaves you for the door, gently closing it behind her.
>>
>>29237855

>A few thuds resound from a pair of boots hitting the wooden floorboards as a girl enters the kitchen.
>"So, how's he feelin' Granny?"
>"Hmm, still the same Ah'm afraid, Applejack." The southern girl's mood dampens. "Done yer work fer the day hav' you?"
>"Yeah, Ah hav'" Applejack removes her Stetson and sits at the table. "One of 'em carts broke today 'n Anon was sorely missed, Big Mac could probly' fix it on his own, but he can't exactly do that 'n also carry his share of the work."
>The kitchen becomes silent, save for the whisking from Granny Smith fixing today's dinner.
>Applejack cups her chin.
>"Ain't there anythin', like an ol' family recipe or sumethin' ta put Anon back in shape?"
>Granny Smith throws a bit of flour into the counter surface and begins rolling a piece of soft dough.
>"Well, mah own meemaw, God rest her soul, always said the best cure was passin' it alon' ta someone."
>...
>Applejack leans back and ponders further.
>"Go tell Macintosh 'n Applebloom ta wash up, y'all should too, dear, by the time y'all are done dinner will be jus' about ready."
>>
>>29237860

>Your stomach growls something fierce beneath the covers of your bed.
>At least the appetites back.
>Sucks it came back AFTER you've been practically fasting since yesterday.
>You could always try and get out of bed...
>Your body aches just at the notion.
>Best stay put.
>You cough.
>There's a knock on the door.
>You sneeze right after.
>You hit the back of your head on the headboard!
"Dang na- shit - sonuvabitch!"
>You roll around on your bed, though you do so slowly as your body feels like molasses.
>"No cursin' in the house Anon, if Granny heard 'ya she wouldn't even care if y'all are sick."
>Oh hey, Applejack!
>And... soup!
"Is that fer me?"
>Applejack smiles and let's herself in.
>"Nah, I jus' like walkin' around with a warm bowl in my hands, 'Course it is."
>Thank the Lord, you're starving.
>You doubt a single soup, no matter how hearty it is, will plug that hole alone though.
>Applejack seems to notice.
>"Ah' see you've got yer appetite back, that's good, but y'all shouldn't fill up jus' yet."
>You prop yourself up and in moments you're taking in the scent of the tasty warm meal in your hands.
>You feel your plugged up nose open up a bit.
>Applejack takes a seat next to your bed.
>Being a tight-nit family, all of you always endeavour to never let anyone eat alone.
"So, how did the day go?"
>"That ol' cart acted up again, wheel broke. Applebloom also found a gap in the fence, gotta get that fixed before any varmints start movin' in."
"Sounds like I'm needed."
>"Y'all are, Anon, but we can't put ya out 'ta pasture like this, y'all might get worse."
>You sip some of the soup.
>>
>>29237864

>After a while of just shooting the wind with Applejack, the empty bowl rests on the night counter and you're both joined by Big Mac and Applebloom.
>A sight for sore eyes, you think.
>Sure your little sister's barrage of "get well"s coupled with her going on about what she and her friends did today, are a bit grading and start giving you an headache, but, you're still thankful.
>Big Mac just stoically stands there.
>You lock reddened eyes with him for a while as Applebloom fires off an "are y'all listenin' big bro?"
>A full minute passes in this conversation without words before he just nods.
>You nod back.
>The both of you are that kind of folk; that kind that hangout all the time and do stuff together but never say anything.
>Some 20 minutes in, Applejack shoos Applebloom and Mac away.
>"Right, off 'ta bed, Anon needs his rest."
>"EEyup."
"Nah, sis Ah'm fine if they stay, 'sides this is also Mac's room too ain't it?"
>You point to the bed on the other side of the room.
>Applejack finishes escorting a slightly indignant Applebloom before turning to you.
>"W-Well, not today." She doesn't meet your eyes, instead gently closing the door with a foreboding click.
>>
>>29237868

"Riiight, is this because I kept Mac up with my coughin'?"
>Applejack takes her seat again.
>"It ain't that Anon. Ah... w-well the thing is..." Applejack seems to struggle putting thought to words, a tinge of red gracing her sun kissed cheeks.
>You cough.
"The thing is..."
>Applejack steels herself, using her hands to slap both her cheeks in that familiar way she does when she's hyping herself for something she's unsure about.
>"This will sound mighty weird but Anon, y'all trust me, right?"
>Stupid question.
"Well, yeah?"
>"Granny said sumethin' 'bout passin' on the bug ta someone else making ya better..."
>Okay
>Still following.
>"... So Ah'm gonna sleep with y'all tonight. In the same bed."
>Beg pardon?
"Beg pardon?"
>"It- It's fine! We used ta do it when we was kids!"
>She fidgets in her chair.
>Well, you don't mind sharing a bed but it seems like a dumb idea.
>Wouldn't she just be sick instead of you?
>"Mah main job is apple pickin' most of the time, a few less apples don't matter, but we're down one cart and the fence needs a fixin' too. So Ah'm takin' one fer the team... as a friend of mine would put it."
>>
>>29237873

>And it was with that train of thought that you just laid there as your sister undressed herself down to a shirt and undies, undid her hair and climbed into bed with you to turn in for the night.
>Awkwardness could be felt in the air.
"'Ya sure this will work?"
>"No. An' now that I think a little, jus' being close doesn't really work, 'else we'd already all have it."
>...
"Ah'm not gonna cough my lungs out on you, sis."
>"Ah guess Ah'll just scootch in closer..."
>You feel the ruffling inside the sheets before you feel someone on your left arm.
>[Sweating intensifies]
>>
>>29237880

>In the dead of night, Anonymous was finally able to fall asleep.
>However his hard breathing didn't quite give Applejack that same ability.
>She was building up a sweat practically slow baking herself under the bedspread thanks to Anon's high temperature.
>Would this even work?
>Maybe if she got even closer?
>But how could she get closer than pressing her chest to his side?
>She sighed and slowly sat up, careful not to wake her bed partner.
>She pulled her shirt over her head and discarded it to the side, her upper body now fully exposed.
>She felt her lose blond hair stick to her moist back.
>She ran her hands under the back of her head, freeing her hair up a bit before lying back down on the bed with a soft pomf =3
>This became way harder than she thought.
>She returned to her position clinging to Anon but now she could really feel the heat radiating through him.
>Her breath caught as she accidentally brushed the hardening button of one of her soft mounds against his arm.
>It was all downhill from there.
>She became acutely aware of her body.
>The sounds coming from his brother making her heart skip, as if afraid of being found doing something naughty.
>Nothing of the sort was going on though, everything was wholesome.
>She was just helping out! It's fine, nothing wrong here!
>>
>>29237883

>Then came the smell.
>She hadn't really paid it any mind before.
>Growing up constantly surrounded by the smell of musky hard-workers had left her nose somewhat used to it.
>It was now very apparent though, how could she not notice? Anon had been sweating in this sauna of cloth for days!
>She wasn't getting put off by it.
>She had to stop her thighs from rubbing against one another.
>She herself was feeling hotter.
>It must mean it was working.
>She closed her emerald green eyes and kept trying to fall asleep
>Her body periodically rubbed against that of Anon's, soaking some of his sweat, as she tried stopping herself from focusing on his musk.
>'Easy there, sugarcube, this is yer brother Anon here.' she admonished herself.
>Didn't work.
>She caught one of her hands moving down her slim, well-toned belly.
>H-How long till mornin'?
>Still a long while.
>She tried getting herself under control.
>It was then that Anonymous, in his sleep, decided now was as good a time as any to push her in closer, as if she was some kind of bodypillow.
>Applejack's face squished against his damp chest, her nose now pressed against more of his scent and her arms closed against her own rising chest.
>Her cheeks heated up as she tried to free herself.
>Well so much for sleep.
>>
>>29237885

>Applejack felt a drop of something on her nose.
>A single drop of Anon's sweat.
>His body /was/ covered in it after all.
>What is sweat anyway? Applejack tried to occupy herself with these conundrums of philosophy.
>It didn't take long for her intoxicated mind to hijack that train of thought and railroad it into 'what would Anon's taste like?'
>She tentatively had her tongue inches from his skin before she retracted.
>Let's not be silly here...
>Why would Applejack even want to do something like that?
>This is her brother!
>That's lew- gross, that's gross.
>Then again... this would definitely get her to catch his bug.
>If it's for his good then she'd do it.
>And after doing these mental gymnastics her moist tongue was out again.
>She gave his skin a small lick with just the tip.
>It was tangy... she did it again, this time earnestly...
>... it's also salty.
>At this point she wasn't even thinking straight, and any misgivings were quickly put to rest with "this is for Anon."
>This is for Anon.
>She dragged her tongue over Anon's toned chest.
>This is for Anon.
>She kept doing it, replacing his sweat with a trail of her saliva.
>This is for Anon.
>Anon shuddered and groaned as her tongue brushed his nipple.
>This is for Anon.
>"Ahn~" Applejack moaned.
>T-This is for Anon?
>>
>>29237887

>There's a point where you can't really fool yourself with the same mantra.
>Applejack wasn't really doing this just for Anon. Not anymore.
>She really didn't care to make any other justification.
>Anon'll get better and she'll scratch her hitch.
>Nobody needs to know.
>Applejack continued her advancements along Anon's frontier, managing to push him to his default position on his back and climbing on top of him.
>Easily, steadily, to get better leverage as she moved up towards his neck, her bare breasts now pressed against him.
>She gently grid her hips on his stomach, a tuft of blond hair grazing him when the front of her panties rode down a bit.
>Her breathing became rough and ragged as she strained herself to be as quiet as possible.
>Her hardened nipples brushed against Anon's chest, sending an electrifying feeling of pleasure down Applejack's body.
>She cupped one of her mounds and kneaded it while breathing in her bed partner's scent as she kept on grinding.
>It wasn't long until she felt something hard press against her moistening panties.
>She yelped in surprise, her body now straight.
>"Applejack?" Anon's eyes opened slightly, still unfocused, towards her heaving chest. "What's goin' on..." He mumbled.
>Applejack put a finger to his lips.
>"Shh, Shh sugarcube, yer jus' dreamin'."
>'please buy it'
>Soon enough Anon's eyes closed and his breathing settled.
>That was close...
>Applejack looked back and tried to feel around under the covers for the offending object.
>Her hand brushed against Anon's tenting boxers.
>That's... That's his thing poking out...
>Applejack put a finger to her slightly parted mouth, thinking if she should.
>She quickly shook her head.
>No, that's a line she won't be crossing, not even in her current state of mind.
>>
>>29237888

>She removed herself from atop Anonymous and settled herself at his right side.
>She still needed to do something about herself.
>"Ah~, p-please don't wake up, Anon. Please don't wake up." she whispered.
>The farmgirl reached that same hand she touched Anon with down towards her abdomen and lower still.
>Don't wake up.
>She went under her panties and stopped at her, already wet, honeypot.
>Don't wake up.
>She began masturbating next to him.
>Brushing against her button.
>Inserting a finger into herself, followed by another...
>Don't wake up.
>In and out, in and out...
>She bit down on the covers to quiet herself, something quite hard to do with her erratic breathing.
>The build up kept climbing, her entire body feeling like a boiler about to burst!
>Please don't wake up...
>... Anon!
>>
File: Leaked_Stage_Sweet_Apple_Acres.png (106KB, 1213x480px) Image search: [Google]
Leaked_Stage_Sweet_Apple_Acres.png
106KB, 1213x480px
>>29237892

>You are Anonymous and you wake up to the rooster's call feeling like a million buckaroos.
>You close one of your nostrils and breath out and mirror the motion for the other.
>Completely unclogged.
>No coughing or sore throat.
>You do feel kind of sticky, but nothing a quick shower won't fix.
>Now to wake up your sister so you can get out of bed.
>Huh... when did she end up on your right side?
>All your movement caused your sister to stir and her eyes to flutter open slowly but not completely.
>"Anon?" her voice sounds nasally and she's forced to breathe through her mouth. "Good mornin'"
"Mornin'"
>Your voice however, sounds clear and as it normally does.
>She sits herself up, using the sheets to cover the front of her body.
>She looks... terrible.
>She removes some of her messy hair from her mouth.
>"Ah feel terrible..." she sniffles and coughs "... you?"
"Ah'm feelin' great!"
>You assume ridiculous bodybuilding poses jokingly.
"Kinda sticky though... this can't be sweat can it?"
>Applejack's reddening green eyes dart away from you as her face takes on a different tint.
"You okay there, part'ner?"
>You reach out an hand to check her temperature and... whelp, she's burning up.
"Meemaw'll need ta take a look at 'ya, sis."
>You're about to go get her when Applejack asks you something.
>>
>>29237907

>"Did y'all remember anythin'..." A sneeze "...from last night?"
>You wrack your brain around but draw a blank.
"Nope."
>She visibly breathes out a sigh of relief, or tries to in her state.
"But whatever 'ya did do really worked! Now all ya need to do is sleep in the same bed with someone else and you'll be-"
>"NO!"
>You put your hands up at her outburst.
>"S-sorry, jus'..." her face reddens more, probably from her sickness "... no, Ah'll only do it for y-you, 'ya hear!?"
>That's mighty kind of her!
"Shucks, 'Jacky, then next time 'ya get yerself sick then jus' say the word and Ah'll help ya out same as you."
>She starts coughing and you don't know if it's from whatever you had or if she choked on her own spit.
>Yeaah... best go get Granny Smith.
>You grab yourself a shirt and with a quick "Ah'll be back" you leave your sister on your bed and leave the bedroom.
>Unbeknownst to you, the girl you left on your bed has her hands on her burning face from the mental image you caused her to picture.
>She knows you have no idea what she was doing while you slept but that didn't stop her from imagining it with the roles reversed.
>"What hav' y'all brought upon yerself, Applejack..."

/End
>>
File: 1482819537919.png (245KB, 450x349px) Image search: [Google]
1482819537919.png
245KB, 450x349px
>>29237913

That's a wrap.
Seeing all these green posts lined up kinda gives me a bon- anyway, even got a trip on one of them.
Here's the 'bin for this one http://pastebin.com/wS8Y1ZfT
I hope the shitty written accents don't put you guys off and if you anons liked this, throw some (You)s my way.
>>
>>29237927
Have a pre bed (You) for a story well done
>>
File: okay.jpg (64KB, 194x300px) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
64KB, 194x300px
>>29237927
>>
>>29237420
>>29237423
Yeah, I'm gonna need more of this.
>>
Page 9
>>
You all disgust me
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29241287
Oh come on, man, like you don't have any hot cousins?
>>
>>29237927
That was a fantastic set up, and a pretty good story. I'd love to see the roles reversed, except AJ has to explain how it REALLY works ;-)
>>
>>29132246

I bet Big Mac enjoys his place in Ponyville, seeing as how he appears to be one of the only males in an entire village full of females who are just ready to reach estrus.

He's probably had more pussy than a Chinese restaurant's kitchen.
>>
>>29242734
Unnnfff. Tall , thin athletic blonde cousin. Always had the biggest crush on her growing up. Fapped to her volleyball pictures so many times.
>>
>>29237423
Go on.
>>
Oh, man. I came to have a read and many faps I have. Sweet.
>>
Is this thread dead?
>>
>>29244749
This. I want more big sister Trixie.
>>
>>29246431
^^^ This is great
>>
Goodnight bump
>>
>>29143163
No kiddin' >>29144794 . That was actually a good read
>>
Bamp
>>
File: 1484117778266.jpg (46KB, 475x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484117778266.jpg
46KB, 475x375px
>>29246431
This.
>>
Bamp
>>
Bamp
>>
File: 1479199695467.jpg (51KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1479199695467.jpg
51KB, 800x634px
Holy shit

I was browsing some boards I never went to but this is the most fucked up thing I've ever seen
>>
>>29231001
>hard to translate
"you-first-thirst" came to mind in ten seconds.
>>
>>29231070
hey this is good stuff man
>>
>>29252659
lol have you been to /d/? were nothing compared to those guys
>>
Trump
>>
>>29253619
Stump
>>
Bamp
>>
cousins dont really count, but everyone here has read Love is in Bloom right?
>>
>>29255204
I have not. I assume it is on fimfiction. Time for some research!
>>
>>29231070
>WWritefag
N O I C E

>>29255204
Nope. Link?
>>
>>29255246
>>29255261
http://pastebin.com/P7m2cfXX the main story
http://pastebin.com/u/ABCMC16 ancillary stories mostly done by others but also with mostly AB
>>
File: 1338047.png (650KB, 1274x1321px) Image search: [Google]
1338047.png
650KB, 1274x1321px
Big bone bumps with big rump
>>
Well my router died AGAIN. Had a guy come and 'fix' it, and that only lasted a day. Now he isn't going to be coming back until Monday. At which point classes will be starting again. If I had any posters of gifs in my phone that adequately expressed my anger right now I'd post it with this message.
>>
>>29255517
sucks dude. I assume youre posting from a mo-bile device of some kind. isnt it asinine how theyre so locked-down that you can't in any way temporarily use that internet to post your story, nor transfer any data from your computer..
>>
>>29255579
I know right?
Damn.
>>
>>29255290
Huh. That's not what I was expecting, and it got kinda hard to read because it kept switching between first and third person, but it's good
>>
>>29257470
greentext is like that, but it's a fun ride
>>
>>29255411
That's just disgusting Anon.
>>
More Trixie green when?
>>
>>29255411
T H I C C
>>
>>29165330
>>29175075

It doesn't matter, to me, plush pone.
If I'm dying alone anyhow, I may as well have you.
>>
>>29262073
More like
F A T
A N T H R O,
my meme boy.
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>29253354
W-What's going on in /d/?
>>
File: fear.jpg (117KB, 1010x806px) Image search: [Google]
fear.jpg
117KB, 1010x806px
>>29265037
nothing good
>>
>>29265243
Bump from 10
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>29265243
I've never visited that board
Wish me luck
>>
>>29266062
>>
>>29266062
Bumperino
>>
>>29267383
Bumperino
>>
whincest
>>
Page 9
>>
>"WHO IS MY FAVORITE LIL' BROTHER?"
>"YES! YOU ARE!"
>>
http://i.imgur.com/IFIVriL.jpg
>>
File: fuck you retard.jpg (41KB, 249x225px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you retard.jpg
41KB, 249x225px
>>29132246
>Incest thread
>Nothing but AiE greens
Fuck every single one of you
>>
>>29269946
Hardly any AiE here. Most stories are EqG or humanized.
AiE doesn't make sense when the topic is incest and Anon has to be blood related to the female characters.
>>
>>29270208
Well, it should be possible to have an anon stallion/colt protagonist, but that's apparently heresy, treason, and cancerous witchcraft, and producing a story featuring this character gets you burned at the stake. No idea why, but such is the law of /mlp/.
>>
>>29270299
I'm not a fan of having Anon be a pony personally, but there's no rule against it in the thread.
I think if an actually well-written story featuring a stallion-Anon was posted, I could still enjoy it.
Generally, I'd say humanized makes a lot more sense for the incest topic though.
>>
How about some green without anon? I mean, it's not like we there aren't any related characters on the show, how about some stories about them, eh? Seriously, it'd be really great if authors would quit trying to jam their self-insert into some of these stories, it really seems to be limiting our options on content.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1338248
>>
>>29271339
>stories with named main characters
Nah.
>>
>>29271339
I completely agree. Anon is a stupid meme, anyways, and not all anon-greentext is relatable at all. Why can't the protagonist of Bluebird (the best /mlp/greentext ever) just have a real name?
>>
>>29270208
>>29270299
>>29270435
I don't understand anon not being the same as the girls.. if you wanna fuck a pony you want to be a pony. especially wee tiny little chibi ponies who would be a bit small to fuck otherwise.
>>29271339
that said yeah incest is more fun if you dont have to invent a relation.
>>
>>29272332
>if you wanna fuck a pony you want to be a pony
No. I'd much rather be a human and fuck a pony.
>>
>>29272782
And be related by blood. That makes perfect sense, right?
Of course it does.
>>
>>29272921
Yes, which is why most of the stories in these threads are EqG or humanized.
>>
>>29271949
Doesn't it get somewhat confusing when you've got main characters that are only referred to as "he" and "she"?
>>
>>29273082
we should be centaurs once in a while just for fun
>>
>>29273155
Usually the main character is referred to as Anon whenever it makes sense for their name to be mentioned in dialogue.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1331838
>>
>>29273676
well that's just adorable. that's what good sisters do
>>
Bamp
>>
Bamp
>>
File: Derpy is lewd.png (954KB, 2287x5333px) Image search: [Google]
Derpy is lewd.png
954KB, 2287x5333px
>>29274019
I know right?

Dumping some pics.
>>
File: Delicious Applecest.png (54KB, 786x506px) Image search: [Google]
Delicious Applecest.png
54KB, 786x506px
>>29274462
>>29274959
>>29275314
Learn how to bump fagets
>>
>>29223501
>Actually, her butt is all that can be seen, the upper half of her body seems to have been buried in many a fist sized rock.
>You remove your hard hat and press it to your chest soberly.
"And here lies poor Limey, she died a virgin."
>She seems to hear you.
>"H-Help!"
kek
>>
>>29231022
More when?
>>
>>29271339
If, hypothetically, someone were to do a pony-only story, which would you prefer? SA/Twilight or BigMac/AJ?
>>
>>29276192
oh hell yes brother sister shit
it's hard to take big mac seriously in any story which is too bad, though bloomjack would be fun
otherwise who doesnt love twilight loving her brother?
>>
>>29272921
>>29270208
>>29272332
>>29272921
someone please post the
>"ITS MAGIC. AINT HAVE TO EXPLAIN SHIT."
pic.
>>
>>29276265
yeah more thought-terminating statements
>>
>>29276192
SA x Twilight.
>>
File: WE ARE THE NIGHT r-right?.png (1MB, 2100x2400px) Image search: [Google]
WE ARE THE NIGHT r-right?.png
1MB, 2100x2400px
>When your lil' weeaboo sister learns how to flirt.
>>
Bamp before bed
>>
Bumperino
>>
File: HARD RED COCK.png (4MB, 1060x1590px) Image search: [Google]
HARD RED COCK.png
4MB, 1060x1590px
>>29277602
>>29278252
I'll kill you.
>>
File: Mother-daughter incest.png (443KB, 835x500px) Image search: [Google]
Mother-daughter incest.png
443KB, 835x500px
>>29279318
Faget
>>
File: 1478059224203.jpg (12KB, 183x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478059224203.jpg
12KB, 183x250px
page10
>>
>>29279318
>>
>>29132246
Is this thread still going on?? Take this piece of shit down, goddamnit!
>>
File: Pure horsebando.png (426KB, 740x881px) Image search: [Google]
Pure horsebando.png
426KB, 740x881px
>>29280742
>>29282033
That's not how you bump fagets
>>
File: 1483359646072.gif (65KB, 502x503px) Image search: [Google]
1483359646072.gif
65KB, 502x503px
Bimp
>>
File: Let's cuck Scilight.png (227KB, 334x570px) Image search: [Google]
Let's cuck Scilight.png
227KB, 334x570px
>>29282678
>>29283555
You need to bump like this >>29281497 or >>29283080

>mfw you're never going to have hot kinky sex in the Everfree
>>
>>29283587
Green of this when?
>>
Page 9
>>
When will we be getting more green?
>>
File: Cuppa Joe realizes a thing.png (265KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cuppa Joe realizes a thing.png
265KB, 640x480px
>>29283587
!
>>
hey guys what if a pony...
had sex with a close relative
>>
File: 1481826188114.jpg (436KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481826188114.jpg
436KB, 1920x1080px
>>29283587
I wish I had a hot older sister
>>
File: 1484425620153.png (13KB, 498x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484425620153.png
13KB, 498x450px
>>29286230
>>
File: 1401757604729.png (15KB, 298x231px) Image search: [Google]
1401757604729.png
15KB, 298x231px
bump
>>
File: Y-You too.png (350KB, 1114x1681px) Image search: [Google]
Y-You too.png
350KB, 1114x1681px
>>29286586
Same

>mfw figgot is ded
>>
File: Kinkylestia is kinky.png (1MB, 650x2329px) Image search: [Google]
Kinkylestia is kinky.png
1MB, 650x2329px
>>29288040
>>29288534
Fagets.

>mfw you're never going to fuck a top milf and a top princess.
>>
>>29288679
why is she into weird stuff with an old couple?
>>
Is Frosty still kill?
>>
File: Applecest.jpg (334KB, 794x626px) Image search: [Google]
Applecest.jpg
334KB, 794x626px
>>29289378
Yes
F

>>29289688
Where is your pic silly Anon?
>>
Bump before bed
>>
page 10
>>
Is there any green with an older cousin Gilda?
>>
>ywn fuck the Princess of Lewdness™
>>
>>29292290
>implying the both-girls thing doesn't completely negate the incest thing
>>
page 9
>>
Bamp
>>
File: Shitty Applecest comic.png (383KB, 586x813px) Image search: [Google]
Shitty Applecest comic.png
383KB, 586x813px
>>29293080
>>29293535
>>29294032
>>29294559
>>29295196
Fagets
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29295439
Shit I forgot

>You will never be an incestor of Applejack.
>>
>>29287515
I want to be Sunset's perpetually horny little brother.
>>
>>29295439
oh fuck me, I hope they stole my joke and I didn't steal theirs.
eh probably independently came up with it..
didju know the cest isn't the same word root? totally different.
>>
>>29296040
Check the date in derpibooru, maybe he stole it.
>>
>>29296581
dammit, it's older than when I published it, and I think older than when I came up with it.. so the question is, did I see this somewhere on the interwebs, half-remember it, and rip it off later?
meh, I see it's been on urbandictionary for over 7 years, so none of us are original. I just.. I get posessive of my puns.
>>
>>29132246

I want to teach Applebloom all about sex, starting with sodomy and anal intercourse.
>>
>>29296841
sex is when a penis goes in a vagina, anon. your heart's in the right place, teaching applebloom about sex is laudable.
>>
>>29296941
Bump from 10...again...
>>
>>29291309
No but there should be.
>>
Thread's awfully dead...
>>
When is onichan coming back again?
>>
>>29298850
>>29299379
>>29299809
>>29300989
WHERE IS YOUR PIC?

>>29300201
I know right? I want to kill it with some respect at least. Not with just bumps.

>>29300585
A-Anon...

>You will never have a crazy sister who just want to make you happy. Whatever. It. Takes.
>Every.
>Night.
>>
>>29301401
Green of this pic when?
>>
Page 10
>>
Page 9
>>
File: Shitty Applecest comic 2.png (293KB, 373x1027px) Image search: [Google]
Shitty Applecest comic 2.png
293KB, 373x1027px
>>29301952
>>29302378
>>29303089
Fagets
>>
>>29303409
That's so fucking cute
do mares really refer to stallion asses as plot though?
>>
File: 1480736352010.jpg (26KB, 530x416px) Image search: [Google]
1480736352010.jpg
26KB, 530x416px
>>29301401
I NEED THIS!
>>
File: BREAKING NEWS.png (125KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
BREAKING NEWS.png
125KB, 640x360px
>You will never cuddlefuck with your sister
>Princess Small Ass will never enter the room abruptly and join the fun.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/290588
Sister swapping.
>>
>>29303409
>implying they wouldn't share him
>>
>>29301401
Writefags?
>>
>>29306045
I can think of a scenario at least. Big sister in question knows you're suffering, not getting any attention from girls, doesn't know why since you're hot and nice. offers to help you out with your needs. urges you not to be embarrassed, it's pretty normal, she's happy to, etc etc
>>
>>29306794
I need green of this
>>
Is onichan'sfables dead or something?
>>
File: Derpy & Rainbow Dash 1.jpg (703KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Derpy & Rainbow Dash 1.jpg
703KB, 900x1200px
Naw man just getting settled into the first week back at college.
I have this weekend free so I can post an update in the next thread.
>>
File: Fappening EqG Edition.jpg (107KB, 1014x763px) Image search: [Google]
Fappening EqG Edition.jpg
107KB, 1014x763px
>>29307343
I'll kick yo ass.

>>29308522
Yep.
F
>>
>>29308980
>Muffins
I'd be triggered, but that gag about the arrow is fantastic. also scantily clad and hot rainbow dash. also cool archery outfit.
>picture of herself on herself
..... cmon now.
>>
File: 1472967049070.gif (80KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1472967049070.gif
80KB, 350x263px
>>29308980
oh boy
>>
>>29307343
>>
>>29311437
>>
>>29310678
That's a very cute penguin
>>
>>29312379
good ol' Pingu
>>
>>29310678
DOOD
>>
>>29308980
>I can post an update in the next thread.
HOL UP
Another thread?

We necrothread now.
>>
door doot
>>
>>29313884
eh it's niche, whattayagonnado
>>
>495 replies
Onii you faggarette MAKE THE NEW THREAD.
>>
>>29315249
ehh this thread could last a lonnng time
>>
>>29315259
It lasted a month!
Thread posts: 399
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.