[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homo Horse Hangout | /hhh/ #29

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 500
Thread images: 171

File: sunnymistletoe.png (631KB, 872x880px) Image search: [Google]
sunnymistletoe.png
631KB, 872x880px
Winter Wizard Edition

Welcome to /hhh/, your international supplier of horsecock

Previous thread: >>29015620

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/9gnUFz7E
Map: https://zeemaps.com/map?group=1886660
Discord: https://discord.gg/d5vncWC (18+ only)
>>
Gay horses
>>
>>29130595
needs a christmas hat
>>
File: proof2.png (530KB, 1176x574px) Image search: [Google]
proof2.png
530KB, 1176x574px
>>29130576
But he's straight. Or bi.
>>
>All Alicorns prior to Flurry Heart's birth were female
>They don't really bother to check Flurry's gender at first; wings + horn = princess
>The parents quickly realize their mistake when they get "her" home
>Decide that it's safer to avoid controversy by hiding Flurry's gender from the public
>Years later, Flurry's all grown up
>He meets Anon, is filled with tremendous cocklust
>Tries to figure out how to make sex happen without knowing whether or not he's gay, and with him thinking Flurry's a Princess rather than a Prince

Green when?
>>
File: 1415925539833.png (380KB, 919x960px) Image search: [Google]
1415925539833.png
380KB, 919x960px
>>29130613
>>
File: CUPPA JOEEEE.png (647KB, 652x593px) Image search: [Google]
CUPPA JOEEEE.png
647KB, 652x593px
Are there a lot of cute horsebandos like him in the IDW comics?

I feel like I might be missing out on more cuties like Cuppa Joe.
>>
>>29130620
>You and Celestia grow close
>She invites you to her quarters after hours
>The two of you talk for a while
>She moves in close
>It starts out as little nuzzles and neck hugs, but soon the two of you start making out
>In between mouthfuls of pony tongue, Celestia tells you that your exotic form excites her
>And that you're the most beautiful mare she's ever seen
>Record scratch
>You explain that you're a man, much to her absolute shock
>Furthermore, you're just as surprised that she's a lesbian
>"You thought that I was a mare too? Anon...Princess is just a title here..."
>And now you are just two heterosexual males, sitting alone in a candlelit room with erections

Writefags pls
>>
File: Ivan Rebroff.png (708KB, 1122x646px) Image search: [Google]
Ivan Rebroff.png
708KB, 1122x646px
>>29130852 mfw
>>
>>29130608
Where's that image? "So you're straight? Well so is spaghetti until things get hot."
>>
File: 272771.jpg (254KB, 999x817px) Image search: [Google]
272771.jpg
254KB, 999x817px
>>29130996
>>
>>>/trash/6898424
>>
File: 332979.jpg (246KB, 718x1920px) Image search: [Google]
332979.jpg
246KB, 718x1920px
>>
>>29131944
yes
>>
>bump
>>
>>29130852
yes
>>
Blump
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1325545

>ywn have shiny waiting for you under the tree.
>ywn wait under the tree for Big Mac to rut you senseless.
>>
File: luna delet this.png (396KB, 1274x671px) Image search: [Google]
luna delet this.png
396KB, 1274x671px
>>29132871
>anthro
>>
>bump
>>
>>29132871
>ywn unwrap a pony
>>
File: 1419517842243.png (793KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1419517842243.png
793KB, 725x1024px
>>29134240
sometimes it's better to leave your presents wrapped for a while and just enjoy their neediness.
>>
>>29134659
unf
>>
>>29134229
>>
File: 1415886064861.jpg (118KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1415886064861.jpg
118KB, 700x700px
so how do you plan to celebrate the new year with your husbando /hhh/?
>>
File: 1481935411730.png (468KB, 663x712px) Image search: [Google]
1481935411730.png
468KB, 663x712px
>>29135292
A state away from each other, probably playing TF2 or something.
>>
How does /hhh/ feel about pony cosplayers?
>>
>>29130576
Does anyone here want to dress up as Big Mac and let me smell their ballsack?
>>
http://i.imgur.com/LixFu4E.jpg

>>29135474
Never seen one that wouldn't look better in normal outfits.
>>
>>29135483
No but now there are two anons that want someone to do this.
>>
File: artemis.png (182KB, 687x552px) Image search: [Google]
artemis.png
182KB, 687x552px
>ywn service your prince
>>
>>29135474
Depends on how well they can pull it off and how well they can play the character without being too cringey. I did "Soarin'"once in 2015 but it was last minute and I can't do his voice.
>>
Does anyone want me to dump my all time favorite greentexts, Oblivious Anon?
>>
>>29137100
Please
>>
File: 1447415702527.jpg (84KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1447415702527.jpg
84KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: 1462067188106.png (29KB, 780x833px) Image search: [Google]
1462067188106.png
29KB, 780x833px
>>
>>29138367

>tfw you will never be Butterscotch in this pic. I bet Blitz is real comfy to snuggle with.
>>
File: 1391382087891.png (578KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1391382087891.png
578KB, 1280x720px
How much does he charge?
>>
File: tmp_1481043384469-252128398.jpg (383KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1481043384469-252128398.jpg
383KB, 2000x2000px
>>
>>29137361
You got it champ, dump incoming

>You are Anonymous
>When you first got to PonyVille, people treated you like a monster
>Fillies would run screaming at the sight of you, colts and mares would keep their distance
>You found refuge on an apple farm, living amongst the fruit trees like some wild animal.
>Then Applejack found you one day
>Being country folk, she offered you a place to stay in return for hard work
>You happily obliged, and soon, you'd become a very close member of the family. People weren't afraid of you as much anymore.
>Yes sir, life was looking up for you
>One day Applejack came in from PonyVille with someone at her side

>"Anon, this's mah cousin, Braeburn."
>"Howdy 'Anon'," Brae removed his hat and went for a friendly handshake, but stopped short, making eye contact with you
>"My you are TALL!" He remarked.
>You laughed and confirmed, that was why Applejack was keeping you around of course.
>Then there was silence. Applejack was looking at Brae in confusion, Brae was staring at you with a sly smile, and you were really hoping this would end and you could go take a piss
>Thankfully, Applejack whisked Brae into her home, but not before he stole another look at you.
>What an odd fellow

>That night there's a feast of sorts. Granny whipped up every apple dish imaginable, and some you didn't think properly existed.
>Braeburn is sitting next to you, chatting your ear off about "Appleoosa" or wherever he's from. You're positively stuffing your face with delicious treats and washing them down with your fourth mug of hard cider, nodding each time he says something to you
>Mac and Applejack are watching Brae from across the table, each one whispering to one-another
>"So Anon, ah've a proposal for you..." Braeburn announces to everyone.
>"Yeah, sure" you say, barely hearing him as you stuff your face
>"How's about a drinkin contest? I can drink ANYONE under the table, even Mac here."
>Mac groans. "I was already drunk"
>You agree
>>
>>29139613
>You don't remember what you agreed to, but somepony places a mug of hard cider infront of you, which you drain almost instantly
>Braeburn's eyes split with fear
>"FINE!" He grunts, and knocks back his own mug, keeping one eye on you as you continue sloughing down the tiny-pony sized drinks like they're thimbles of water

>By your 10th mug you're feeling a little hot and tipsy. You stopped eating your food and settled for 'sips', which for you translate to gulps
>Brae is struggling to kill his 6th mug.
>His face burns bright red as he painfully gulps deep
>Man these people are so friendly! This is great!
>You raise your glass
>"A toast I say!"
>With one eye Brae pleads for you to stop, still working down the cider
>"To Bradley, for coming all the way from Kentucky or whatever. May his travels be safe and his apples always sweet!"
>You're the only one toasting, so you finish your glass and slap Brae on the back
>He spews a mouthful of cider across the table in a fine mist, and then promptly smacks his face into the table
>Being too drunk to understand what was going on, you lean back and belch loudly
>Everyone is looking at you with wide eyes, sans Braeburn who is vomiting profusely under the table
>What a lovely night

>Applejack and Granny are cleaning up the table, you lean back in your seat
>"Anon, Mac, wouldja mind taking Brae outside for som' fresh air? I think he needs it."
>"Not a problem AJ!" You volunteer happily. You feel good, but everyone around you seems to be stunned. Did you drink too much? Mac looks somewhat distraught as you dig under the table and drag Braeburn out, vomit coating his face
>You inform mac 'you've got this', to which he readily agrees, looking at you with something between sadness and confusion.
>>
>>29139619
>You and Braeburn sit outside. The stars out in the country have always been better than when you briefly lived in Ponyville
>Next to you, Braeburn stirs with dim cognition
>"A-Anon?" He whispers

>"Hmmm?"
>Braeburn clutches his head
>"Oh sweet Celestia...ah ain't never been drunk under tha table like that."
>"You gotta learn some self control," you declare. "Why were you drinking so much anyway, you seemed really happy to be here?"
>"Ah am happy here. I love mah family, and-" he clutches his head again and wretches more cider from his belly.
>"Ah'm a damn fool," he sobs
>You look down at him, tears are just beginning to christen his wide green eyes
>Man this is depressing. And weird. You just met the guy.
>"You're not a fool Brailbird" You extend a hand and almost without thinking, begin stroking the top of his head like you used to do for your dogs back home, when they would sit next to you
>A small gasp escapes your new compadre as you drunkenly dig your fingers through his mane
>You lean back and sigh at the moon, your face burning hot from the alcohol. The world spins beneath your feet, but in a pleasant way, certainly you're enjoying the spinning more than Brae here, who vomits a second time
>>
>>29139626
>"Anon?" Applejack calls you in from the house
>You leave Braeburn outside, his head hanging off the porch
>"Yes Applejack?"
>She's looking at you rather distraught
>"We're soooo sorry 'bout tonight. We ain't got a clue what's gotten inta him."
>You're confused but happy to be around friends
>"Bradleybuns? He seems like a nice guy! Maybe just likes cider too much!"
>Applejack and Mac both turn to eachother and wince before turning back to you
>"No, we mean, the way he's been...'actin' lately." Mac says
>Acting? Who's acting? You tried acting once. You weren't very good, the instructor always had to remind you of your lines. But you enjoyed doing it
>"Not sure what you guys mean bout that. He's just a little sick right now is all."
>Mac approaches you and places a heavy hoof on your shoulder and leans in close.
>"Anon...we think Brae might be...what's the word they got in the city for them boys? Queer?"
>"He doesn't seem that strange to me" you answer
>>
>>29139631
>Big Mac looks almost sorry for you
>"So, I think I'll be off to bed then, got a full belly I need to sleep off. Up in the morning for work?" You ask
>"'Bout the sleepin' arangements...." Applejack's face twists. "We don't got enough room in the house for all of ya', so we were gon' have a bed in the barn for you, 'n brae could have your bed, but if you don't want his kind in your bed we understand'"
>"Nonsense!" you declare. "As long as he's done puking I don't mind sharing a bed." You'd rather not spend the night in the barn anyway.
>The family looks like you'd just shot their dog. "You mean that?" AppleBloom asks. "Gonna spend the night witha QUEER?"
>"He's not that strange, why do you guys keep calling him that?"
>"You're strange..." AppleBloom says. The rest of the family departs silently, all off to bed.
>You go to get Braeburn off the porch
>He's already half asleep
>"Hey, Barry" you shake him from his sleep.
>He grumbles something at you and then drifts off again
>"Damnit..." you mutter. You grab him by his back hooves and drag him inside the house. Thankfully your room is on the ground floor and not up the stairs
>The hard part was getting him into your bed, but you manage
>You plop in next to him and scoot a comfortable distance away
>"Gnight BobSear" you whisper into the dark
>>
>>29139637
>Just before the darkness of sleep takes you, you hear a voice
>"A-Anon..." a disembodied voice whispers from the black.
>You grunt in acknowledgement
>"Ah'm sorry for what I did today. It t'ain' right for me to do that...I ain't right..."
>"Whaddya mean?" you sit up on your palms
>Braeburn sighs and tightens the covers around him
>"You're not from here, not from this family, you wouldn't get it"
>"Try me." You challenge him.
>He's silent for a bit. "F-Folks like me," he starts off. "My family don't take kindly to. And if they knew what I really was-"
>"Say no more" you interrupt him. "I get it."
>"Ya...ya do?" he squeaks.
>"Mhmmm" you grunt. "You're an alcoholic."
>>
>>29139645
>"I ain't no-" He begins to protest, but you shush him.
>"It's alright Bill. I won't tell them. Your secret is safe with me."
>"But it's the TRUTH! I'm not an-"
>"Yeah, my grandfather was an alcoholic too." You cut in. "I know the signs. I know the behaviors. It's not healthy."
>Braeburn tenses up with frustration
>"Fer Celestia's sake Anon, listen to me! Quit tellin' me 'bout your pappy! I was TRYAN' ta getcha DRUNK!"
>You stop your re-telling of Grandpa Anon's downward spiral and stare into where you think Braeburn is.
>"You...you were? Why?"
>Braeburn squirms uncomfortably next to you, you can feel him awkwardly shifting
>"Cos I'm lonely..." He's shaking next to you. "Because.....because I fancy you's all...."
>"That's..that's why you're trying to get me drunk?!" You're suddenly very angry.
>You can feel him jump in his skin.
>"Bryce, when I first came here, I had nobody! Nobody! I was lonely too!"
>"P-Please anon, s-stop." He's trying to remove the covers and get out of the bed
>"Being lonely is no reason to turn to alcohol! It can't solve all your problems!"
>He stops halfway out of bed and let's out a relieved sigh, his chest still heaving with anxiety
>"I want to help you." You offer.
>"Ya jus' did," Braeburn sighs. "G'night anon. Thank you for....'bein you."
>You're not sure what he meant by that
>"You're welcome?" But he doesn't respond, only snuggles up close to you, making you feel vaguely uncomfortable
>Oh well, if this will help
>And so you lay your head against the pillow, trying the rest of the night to delicately worm out of his unconscious embrace
>>
>>29139651
>In the morning you wake up feeling someone's weight on you
>Braeburn had fallen asleep, resting his head on your chest.
>You very slowly scrape him off of you, and roll out of bed. He doesn't seem to be awake yet, or is sleeping off the alcohol
>You throw on some clothes and make for the kitchen, where breakfast is already made
>"GOOOD mornin' Mac! Applejack!" You cheerfully walk to the table where the others are sitting, a smile across your face.
>They just glance awkwardly between each other
>"H-How was your night anon?" Applejack probes
>"I didn't sleep too much," you yawn, "but it was pretty nice."
>Applejack nearly spits out her food, Mac and Applebloom both stop chewing and stare at you
>"O-Oh Celestia..." she moans
>You raise an eyebrow. "Feeling alright Applejack?"
>"No-" she excuses herself from the table. "-think I might be sick.." she races off
>"Ah geeze..." you turn to Big Mac, who's eyes are the size of dinner plates right now. "Must have been the cider from last night."
>"Ah don't think it's the cider, Anon..." Big Mac stammers.
>"Hmmm" you sigh thoughtfully, digging at your breakfast. "You know, Terry is a fine fellow, just in a bad place." You open your mouth an stick your tongue out to try and simulate the motions of drinking, but it looks more like you're shaking salt out into your mouth.
>"EEEEYYYUUUPPPPP" Big Mac quickly scoots away from you. "I think I've enough breakfast for tahday!" He heads for the door. "Anon why don't you take Braeburn out to town today, wont that be fun?" he calls from the yard
>Sounds fine by you, another day without having to work would do your body some good

>Brae is still asleep when you shake him awake, already dressed in your signature suit and tie. "C'mon buddy, we're headin' into town today."
>He sits up slowly. "We are...?"
>"C'mon slowpony" you're already out the door, he quickly catches up with you as the two of you make for town, side by side.

The end
Hope you enjoyed it. It's my favorite.
>>
>>
>>29139658
Hilarious and cute. Thanks for sharing
>>
File: 1481180605531.jpg (173KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1481180605531.jpg
173KB, 1200x1500px
>>
File: medium.jpg (57KB, 504x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
57KB, 504x600px
!!!
>>
This poor thread is so slow.
>>
File: 998638.png (249KB, 793x930px) Image search: [Google]
998638.png
249KB, 793x930px
>>29141911
that's what happens when nobody steps up to supply fresh content.
>>
>>29141926
I posted my favorite green text anon, does that help?

>>29141290
There's a second part but I will dump it only at the request of others
>>
>>29141969
Do it
>>
>>29141981
You sure? It's fuck long
>>
>>29142017
Seconding >>29141981
Thread is slow anyways and that first part is hilarious
>>
>>29142017
>>29142023
Don't get me wrong, it's hilarious, cute and funny just like all the others are, but it's a long ass story

Alright, gimme a second to load it up
>>
>>29139658
Oblivious Anon part 2: The Oblivining:

>"Ya know, Billy, I gotta ask," your question hangs in the air between you two as you walk to town
>"What's on yer mind anon?"
>No sense in letting him wonder. "Why are you out here? I thought you lived in Texas?"
>Brae's eyes shut and he slows down.
>"T-This ain't pleasant fer me to talk 'bout" he mutters
>Panic jumps in your chest and you try to steer your conversation into more steady waters.
>"SO WHY DO PEOPLE GET UPSET WHEN I TRY TO RIDE THEM?" you blurt out. Oh Jesus Christ that was probably a worse question. This is why Applejack never lets you come into town with her
>Brae looks at you, his face burning red, one eyebrow raised
>"R-Ride..?" he stammers. "J-Just who are you tryna r-ride?" He suddenly appears very interested in your answer
>Apparently this isn't a strange question, most other people would have bucked you in the face for asking. Thankfully Benjamin is so relaxed.
>"Well, when I FIRST got here, I tried everypony I saw, but I figured they hadn't been tamed yet, so I stopped. When I saw your cousin I tried riding her but she bucked me in the chest."
>"YOU TRIED 'RIDIN' AJ!?" Brae fumed.
>You put your hands up in an attempt to disarm your caramel companion
>"AND THEN BIG-MAC, I BELIEVE THAT ALL HORSES ARE FIT FOR RIDING NOT JUST GIRL HORSES! HONEST!"
>Like a candle suddenly snuffed out, his rage stopped instantly. "W-Wait, you tried Mac too?" '
>His face was glowing red
>"Briefly," you sigh. "And then he threw me off him."
>Brae's eyes had gone wide, a translucent thread of drool hung from his mouth
>"N'...'N then what happened?" he stammers
>"Oh nothin." you look towards the sky. Sun was steadily climbing.
>"He just told me not to try that again on him, and that he was 'mighty sorry' for breaking my working arm."
>Brae's chest was heaving, he swallowed hard
>"So I stopped trying to ride you guys after that. It must be a culture thing."
>"Wait," Brae looks at you with dismay. "Ya stopped?"
>>
>>29142042
>"I just don't think it's something I should be doing. Nopony seems okay with it."
>Brae pauses, summoning some courage from portioned breathing
>"Ya can...if ya want yah' know? I don't mind..." he ends up squeaking this last part with his head hung low and eyes to the dirt.
>Swell!
>You encircle his trembling body and hop astride your four legged friend
>Clearly he's not a riding pony, as he collapses almost instantly with a loud grunt.
>"What the hay?!" he moans.
>You quickly roll off of him
>"Sweet Celestia anon, is that how yer kin' rides each other?!" He struggles upwards
>"We don't ride each-other, that's ridiculous." You wipe dust from your suit jacket. "We only ride horses! Sometimes Emu's."
>"You gotta take me ta where you're from..." he mutters, starting down the road.
>You catch up with him quickly, town shouldn't be too far.
>"What do you think riding is, anon?" He asks
>You think for a second. They must have different rules for here. Maybe it's a thing only married ponies do
>"When you sit ontop of an animal-" you stop yourself. "I mean, someone you trust." That's better. "And they carry you on their back!"
>"Well that explains a lot." He grumbles.

>You're not quite sure why you're in PonyVille, you do know Mac had sent you and Bart for a good reason.
>Also, the ponies seem to be avoiding you still
>Perhaps your last attempts at riding them are still fresh in their memory.
>But Brae was shrinking behind you too
>"Hey listen, Anon, why don't we find ah' nice quiet lunchin spot. Somewhere not in tha' open."
>You're about to agree

>"Ohhhh no, not you again." A winged pony descends from the sky, clad in guards armor.
>"We told you, you can't come back. Monsters need to stay in the Ever-Free forest. This is pony lands."
>"I'm not hurting anyone! This time!" You plead
>"Listen, what if I kept my eye on 'im?" Brae offers
>>
>>29142052
>The guard raises an eyebrow
>"And who might you be?"
>Brae pauses for a second and removes his hat.
>"Tha' names Hopper." He beams a smile
>"Hopper huh". The guard repeats slowly. "Are you new in town?"
>"Fresh as spring grass." He assures him.
>You're hungry. You'd already forgotten what was going on.
>The guard glances between the two of you before taking off.
>"IF HE BREAKS A SINGLE LAW-" The guard shouts down, "IT'S ON YOU TOO!"

>"If he breaks a single law," you sarcastically whisper to yourself.
>HA! You're an honest citizen. You don't recall any 'no riding' laws. And another thing- everyone is naked, why is it a big issue when you try to fit in?
>You're about to ask your guide, Braeburn, but he looks in no mood to talk
>He's just watching his lunch, waiting for it to come alive start hopping between his pursed lips.
>"You alright buddy?" You crunch off the tip of a carrot.
>"I'm...doin'." He forces an awkward smile.
>"Anon, why are we out here today?"
>Hmmmmm
>"I've got no idea." You snap the carrot in half and begin munching. "Big Mac just wanted me to take you into town. Looks like it's the other way around now."
>Braeburn exhales loudly again. "Yeah, that's a lot like 'em."
>A lot like him?
>"What's that supposed to mean? Big Mac is a real nice guy."
>He may have been a little quiet, but that's the truth. Mac is a stoic and hardworking guy.
>"How much have you told them about me?"
>You pause, slowly working carrot meal between your teeth.
>Oh, the drinking problem.
>"I may have mentioned a bit of your alcoholism to them, but I think they knew from the start."
>"That's what I was afraid of." He slumped
>You pat him on the back. "Don't worry Timmy. Even if you're a filthy drunk I accept you. I want to help you, remember?"
>He looks at you with tears in his eyes. "T-Thanks"
>"No problem buddy!" You declare. "Waitress, bring me a cider and bring my drunken friend some water!"
>You smile at him, not remembering nobody can actually see you smiling.
>>
>>29142061
>You easily kill your mug and request another while Brae jealously sips water and steals glances at you
>He divides his focus on the door and you
>"Hey 'Non, got a question for ya."
>You set down your drink. "Shoot."
>He looks around cautiously and then leans in
>"How do folks round here feel about....my type..?"
>You pause for a second. You don't get to go into town very often, and when you do AJ or Mac are legally required to keep you in sight the whole time
>Thank God you can reach apples they can't or they'd probably have kicked you out months ago.
>"I'm not sure..." you begin. "But I believe that in a society with alcohol, there's gotta be folks that don't have any self control-" You pause and look at Braeburn who looks slighted. "I mean, victims, of a terrible industry. And this society has no doubt ways of handling it."
>He looks at you like you'd just stepped off the mother ship. Something between vague pity and disbelief.
>"A-huh...." he drawls.
>"You know," you sip on a fresh head of foam. "You never told me why you're here now. Why not go back to Arkansas?"
>His ears flatten and his eyes draw lower.
>"Anon, I'd tell ya, but you'd think I was lower than dirt."
>"Nonsense!" You assure him. There were in fact several layers of dirt and sediment. No possible way he could be lower than that.
>Brae sighs and grabs your mug from you, promptly kills it and swipes foam from his lip.
>You scowl, but before you can protest his pilfering of your drink he begins talking.
>"I got ran outta Appleoosa. Plum ran out,and now there's some mean fel'ers still on mah' trail. Aj was kind 'nough to hide me out here, but I think I've screwed that up too. Jus' like everythin' in my life."
>You take your mug back and quietly ask for another while he gathers his thoughts.
>"Was it because of your rampant alcoholism?" You delicately probe.
>"No, it wasn't cause of my 'Alcoholism', Anon." He humors you.
>"Then what happened?" A waitress brings by a fresh stout.
>>
>>29142075
>"I made some bad deals, some very bad business deals, that hurt a lot of people. I'll leave it at that. People lost their jobs, and the town lost a lot of money. Then I got caught in bed with the mayors-"
>"Yeah...speaking of money..." You feel around your empty pockets.
>Braeburn luckily throws a handful of bits on the table.
>"Last I have in the whole world, fit for the best friend I ever had in the whole world, who don't know a lick 'bout me or 'bout what this place is like." He balks.
>"So, whaddya say we explore town a bit? I've only been here a few times and you not at all!" You offer.
>Braeburn reluctantly agrees. It was probably better than going home and having to face Aj and Mac.
>>
>>29142091
>Ponyville is a pleasant little place. Folk are friendly enough to Braeburn. You, not so much. But hey, at least thrown fruit is free fruit, right?
>Brae stays close by you, not saying much. You prattle on incessantly about life back home.
>He's more interested in making sure we're 'not bein' tailed'
>It's late in the afternoon when you finally reach the end of town. You're dripping in sweat and Brae looks completely exhausted.
>The two of you sit down under the shade of someone's porch, though it looks more like a bunch of circus tents.
>"Oh darlings~" someone sings
>You both eye-up the source of the noise
>A gorgeous white unicorn with red-framed glasses had appeared in the door.
>"My my, you both look simply exhausted! Wont you come inside?" She hums.

>Brae looks at you with confusion
>You're focused on Rarity. Something about her is positively alluring, you feel helplessly at her command.
>Your legs move on their own. Maybe it's the heat or you're just drunk, but you obey ceaselessly. It feels right.
>Braeburn in tow follows you in, hidden behind his hat and anxiously glancing around what looks to be a boutique.
>Captured mannequins stare facelessly at you, some garbed in fine silks and cloths
>>
>>29142097
>"So," she leads you and your companion into a section of the room with 'Stallion' clothes.
>"Since I've never seen either of you two handsome fellows around town, I'm going to assume you don't know who I am. My name, is Rarity, and I make this world beautiful with my clothes."
>She offers you a quick glance at her work before getting down to business
>"I'm Anonymous, but you can just call me Anon." you hold out your hand
>Rarity looks at your sweaty palms and then slowly greets you with a finger shake. "Anonymous." she smiles.
>"And who..." she looks at Braeburn.
>"Ah!" Brae jumps forward. "Tha names Hopper, Ma'm. Pleasure to meetcha."
>"Hopper..." she repeats.
>You can't take your eyes off her.
>"Actually, the real reason I wanted to see you gentlemen was because of Anonymous here."
>Rarity trots around applying professional scrutiny to your lanky body and clothes.
>"I-I've never seen anything like this before. This style, these materials-" She walks behind you. "These 'dimensions'."
>You grin and blush a little. Mom always said you've got great calves.
>"Mister Anonymous, I'd be ever so grateful if I could see these clothes for myself? To perhaps fashion new ones for you?"
>You think for a second. You've been wearing these since you got here, washing every so often. A chance at a new wardrobe?
>Then you remember: You're broke as hell.
>"I..." you scratch the back of your head nervously. "I don't have any-money..." You sigh.
>Rarity's face lights up. "Oh that's alright darling! We'll work something out! Now, why don't you go ahead and give me your clothes hmm? I'll be righttttt back."
>With that she slips off down the hall
>The instant she's out of sight you begin feverishly shucking your clothes
>First your jacket which you throw on the ground
>Next your tie comes off.
>Your crisp white dress shirt gets tossed upon Braeburn who is just starting to say something before you whip your pants at him
>>
>>29142106
>"A-Anon," Brae starts speaking. Your pants slide off his head
>He gasps.
>"NOT NOW BRADLEY THE PRETTY HORSE WANTS ME TO GET UNDRESSED." You struggle valiantly with your socks, dancing about in your boxers
>You finally free your feet of one sock, but your mighty battle has taken it's tole
>You flop down on the ground, exhausted and drunk
>Braeburn is standing a little off to the side
>His face is scowered with heat
>You're clothed in only your boxers, a white undershirt and a singular sock.
>You're absolutely stunning
>And Brae is just watching
>You stand up and flex briefly in the mirror, not noticing the caramel colored pony just off to your side watching you intently
>"God damn Anonymous, you're one handsome son of a bitch..." you lust after yourself.
>You feel someone behind you
>"You're telling me~" Rarity had appeared with a bundle of cloth
>Almost instantly Brae's expression turns sour
>"Listen here," he's still wearing your pants on top of his head like a hat
>"You're not gonna make anon here do anything....anything wrong, are ya?"
>Rarity offers a smug grin
>"Darling, I know you're new in town, but what do you take me for, hmm? Some cheap harlot? I am a professional, one of the best in all of Equestria I'll have you know."
>"G-Good!" he nips onto your pant legs and pulls them off his head. "Because 'Non here is my pal and I want the bes' for 'im."
>"Bilbo, be quiet." You whisper to him. "Rarity is trying to work."
>He looks vaguely hurt but still red in the face. Sweat beads down his brow, though it's quite cool in here. Strange.
>You're more focused on Rarity, who is working a tape measurer around your half naked form.
>She stops every so often to pencil some numbers down in a floating notebook
>Her gaze stops on your boxers
>"Oh, those will need to come off before I can finish." She begins tugging them down
>Braeburn practically jumps and lands skittering
>>
>>29142112
>You slap her hand away from you
>"What's wrong darling?" Rarity asks
>"I'll be doing this." You sternly inform her. Nobody removes your lucky boxers.
>Rarity looks vaguely disappointed.
>"There's a dressing room down the hall..." she sighs.

>Her eyebrows flatten as they land on Braeburn
>He shifts uncomfortably, trying his best to find something in the room to keep his attention
>"You look uncomfortable darling." She says, her voice flat and disinterested.
>"I-" he starts. "Ah'm just a little hot 'sall."
>Rarity trots over. "You look sick..." she puts a hoof to his forehead.
>"Sweet Celestia you're positively MELTING!"
>"Ah'm alright, honest!" Braeburn is squirming in place, glancing down the hall where you dissapeared
>Rarity leans in close, studying.
>"I'll call for someone after this. You're shaking like a leaf-"

>There's a loud crash from down the hall, the sound of glass shattering
>"I GOT MY SOCKS OFF RARITY, I'M ALL READY TO GO!" You yell
>"No, I need those other pants off, the little ones under your other pants! Not your feet pants!"
>There's silence as her request registers and you translate it into words you understand.
>"Oh!" you yell.
>Another loud crash, the sound of wood splintering. Somewhere a baby is crying.
>"ALRIGHT! I GOT EM!"
>"How does he dress himself every morning?" Rarity whispers, trotting down the hall.
>Brae silently creeps up behind her

>Rarity dissapears behind the dressing room door.
>Braeburn peeks around the corner just to see her purple tail as the door shuts
>"Oh my~" Rarity sighs. "Put these on Darling."
>"Why am I naked?" You ask.
>"Never mind that, just hurry and dress." She giggles. "I've got sooo much for you to try on.

>Braeburn's heart sinks
>"What the hay am I doing? Anon don't want me."
>"Ah'm a....Ah'm a no good Colt-Cuddler. Ma' and Pa' were right. Nobody wants anything to do with a Colt-Cuddler..." He curses himself
>>
>>29142120
>"That's....THAT'S PERFECT!" Rarity sings
>She throws open the doors.
>"Come on out here Anonymous, show your friend here." She winks at Breaburn.

>You triumphantly emerge from the dressing room.
>You plant one foot onto a nearby bench and beam powerfully at Braeburn
>"By Celestia..." his breath is stolen from him and the same hope he once had comes flooding back like the rains in spring

>You're wearing an expertly tailored suit, inky black all around save for the canvas white undershirt. You feel like a million bits right now.
>Both Braeburn and Rarity are unable to stop staring at you

>"The benefits of proper tailoring." Rarity remarks.
>"Boy you're telling me!" You remark.
>"What is this made out of? It feels like I'm wearing nothing at all!" You twist your body so as to get a good look at your butt, where the lack of heavy clothing feels most apparent.

>You wave goodbye to Rarity as you set out. Dusk had fallen like a blue mist. Lights flickered against the gathering dark.
>Rarity grabs Braeburn by the vest before leaving
>"Darling~" Rarity whispers "Thank you for letting me style your boyfriend."
>"Mah- mah what?" His eyes go wide
>"Anon ain't mah boyfriend!"
>Rarity laughs
>"Who do you think you're fooling? He may not see," she nods over at you, strolling casually down the road., "but I do..."
>Braeburn sucks in some air. "Y-You're not gonna tell anyone, ar ya?"
>Rarity laughs. "Why of course not Darling! Who you choose to love or fall in love with is of no concern to me! It's actually fairly common in my line of work."
>Brae exhales the breath he had been holding.
>"Thank ya kindly." Before running after you, he stops and turns to Rarity. "Ya didn't...." He looks uncomfortable.
>"Hmmm?" She leans in
>"Ya didn't do anythan to 'im while you were in the dressing room, right?" He asks, desperately hoping to hear the words he wants to hear.
>"I thought about it..."
>"But I just wanted to see him put on the suit. I am a professional, after all."
>>
>>29142124
>Darkness spits rain on you
>It's coming from all directions, left, right, up and down
>No safety as thunder splits the sky and offers a tremendous crashing report
>Braeburn is quickly behind you
>Night came quicker than you thought, and had crept like a stray cat while you wasted the afternoon at Rarities
>Well, perhaps not wasted; you did get a snazzy new suit from it
>"Anon!" Braeburn's voice punctures the glassing winds
>You can feel him on your trail, hear him plodding through the mud and driving storm
>Something about the resolute blackness of the sky, the emptiness of the world: This storm felt unnatural, unnerving
>You duck under a turned over cart, rain blasting your meager shelter
>Something wet and shivering and dark slips beneath the shelter and almost into your arms
>Nothing outside of the storm could be heard, your own breath was a whisper to a symphony of the elements
>All you felt was damp warmth shivering on your shoulder, in your arms
>Your hands digging into his short fur, your own new clothes reduced to a used dishrag
>And the wind plowed on and the rain came crashing down and the cymbals of God himself would crash above you and the angels gave their chorus in high shrieks.

>When it all stopped you were shivering and wet.
>Stretching out before you was virgin earth, fresh and green, newly minted and ready for purchase
>Heavy breathing roused your companion, who was pressed firmly into the earth, limbs drawn into themselves into a neat little ball of pony
>The storm had come and filled your head, scrubbed it clean of direction and purpose. All that there was and all that there could be is what was here right now, your friend asleep at your side and the earth so quiet and empty
>Green candles danced far off, celebrating the passing storm, and the stars above you shone the brighter in the absence of their gray curtains.
>>
>>29142130
>You shake Braeburn gently
>"Wake up Bobby," you plead. "Or I tell you hwat." You mutter under your breath.
>He stirs slowly, everything comes into focus.
>"What the hay?" he mumbles. He's wearing a mask of freshly stirred mud
>"Some storm we got there," you conclude, watching the fireflies perform
>You can't see him properly, but you feel him shaking
>The rain drove deep, apparently, and the ground was cold
>You pull him close to you lean back against the soft wood of the cart
>The smell of rain, fresh rot and sodden dirt
>It was this sort of stuff that keeps you on Applejack's farm, this earthly miracle that you couldn't buy in pill or powder
>Braeburn stops shaking and is resting easily, curled up next to you with fresh breath drifting casually through him, lost in a dream somewhere far from the damp earth.
>You would go back to Applejack's farm tomorrow, tonight you had a more important duty
>Your obligation to love the world and everyone in it, keep your friends safe and keep the darkness on the run

>Time passed, your eyes open with sunlight slowly being drizzled in
>Dawn arrived triumphantly on the wings of Celestia
>There it was! The rusted orange of dawn! Painted across the stray clouds in fat strokes!
>You shook Braeburn violently. There was no alternative, no soft wake up for this
>This was a daily anonamly that he needed to see.
>Brae wakes with a violent start, recoiling from your touch and gasping someone's name
>He looks around
>Safe, he relaxes
>"What is it anon?" He asks, shaking sleep from his voice
>"THAT!" You grab him by the head and guide him towards the rising sun
>"Tha sun?" He asks
>"THA SUN!" You loudly proclaim. It was too beautiful not to yell.
>"Tha sun..." Braeburn coos.
>You're not sure he gets it, but it doesn't matter
>Some alien conviction grabs hold of you. You grit your teeth behind a fat, wide grin.
>There's a bubble in your chest as you rise and squash your feet into the mud.
>>
>>29142138
>You urge Braeburn upwards before taking off running with a triumphant yell
>Towards the farm, towards the sun
>Braeburn lags behind you but soon he's running at your side
>"Wh-Where are we going in sucha' hurry?!" He yells.
>You veer into him and hop on his back, not even thinking
>This time, he doesn't yelp or fall. He lags for but a second before charging forward
>And there you go, crashing through the fields
>A triumphant yell tears from your lips. YOU FINALLY GOT TO RIDE SOMEONE!
>Braeburn yells too, a deep charging and hurtling scream as he carries your weight, his shoulders like that of giants
>Nobody to wake up, everyone was gone, the storm had washed them all away except for you and Braeburn
>And so you refuse to cage the song-bird, you lift a heavy ache from your chest and exhale it as loud as you possibly can
>Braeburn starts laughing, and you start laughing, but you don't know why

>Soon the farm comes into view
>Everything was a mess
>The trees had been shaken loose, apples littered the fields
>Equipment was ovverturned and some of it was broken, strewn about and withered
>Aj was outside with Mac, picking up after the storm
>"Anon?" Slowly her expression lights up
>"ANON!" She takes off and meets you halfway, stopping just before reaching you
>"Hiya cousin," Braeburn manages a weak smile
>She only looks dissapointed now
>"We're glad you're back Anon, we thought we'd lost ya'll in the storm last naight."
>"Glad to be back Aj," you whistle as you dismount Brae
>The two stare at each other for a little while, Braeburn shrinking further and further away under his hat
>"Braeburn..." Aj starts
>"I think it's bes' you leave here."
>The words sting you the most
>"Ah...Ah wan' ta set things right though, I-"
>Aj sighs. "Brae, listen to me. Your 'way ah life' ain't right. We knew you'd been stirin' trouble, but naught like this."
>Braeburn takes an uneasy step back
>"I-If that's what you want...."
>>
>>29142145
>Your teeth clench
>"HOLD IT!" You put your hands out
>"Just who the hell do you think you are? You can't do this to your own cousin!"
>"Anon?" Aj whispers
>"Just because he has problems doesn't mean he can't find a home here. I had problems and you took me in!"
>You knock on your head
>"I'm dumber than a pile of rocks but here I am!"
>"Anon, it ain't about your problems, s'about his-"
>"Bout his nothing!" You take a muddy step forward and jab a finger at Aj
>"You either give Braeburn a place to stay or him and I are striking out together. I've seen the world for what it is, and it's a beautiful place. We'll find home wherever there's campfires, wherever life takes us."
>"People aren't tools, you can't just get rid of them when they don't work. You fix them, you care for them. Polish them up when they're rusty."
>Aj hangs her head low.
>"Anon, listen to yourself. You're going to give up everything for a queer?"
>"Are you going to give up everything because of Bradley's alcoholism? Give up on me?"
>"Anon," Braeburn cuts in. "I'm not going to let you throw away the closest thing you've got to family 'round these parts on my behalf."
>He looks at Aj and then dips his head. "I'll be gone by mornin'"
>"And I'm not going to let them give up on family either." You step between them
>"What's it gonna be Aj, either he stays or we both go?"
>Aj deliberates silently with herself, glancing between the two of you
>"This ain't fair anon, we need you-"
>"He needs you," you point to Brae
>She studies him again and then sighs
>"Faine, he can stay. IF he stays outta trouble." She looks exhausted
>"Jus' get ta work pickin up after tha storm, alright you two? I'll go tell Mac."
>You watch her trot away, hands on your hips
>You feel Braeburn wrap his hooves around you, pulling you in tight
>"T-Thank you anon." He works out a small sob. "Ya didn't have to do that fer me."
>"Course' I did." You whisper. "You're my best friend Jerry."

THE END!

- Oblivious Anon
>>
This is still the greatest story of homo lust and friendship ever told
>>
File: 901593.png (255KB, 1800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
901593.png
255KB, 1800x1600px
>>
>>29142150
Holy fuck that was good. More?
>>
>>29142662
He i wrote one more.

I'll wait to dump it
>>
File: ready to play.png (227KB, 1024x601px) Image search: [Google]
ready to play.png
227KB, 1024x601px
would you /hhh/?
>>
>>29143524
brae is the gayest
>>
>>29131578
>>>/trash/6925082
other one died
>>
>>29142785
any plans to write any more at some point anon?
>>
>>29143524
eeyup
you know, just to play ball with him?
>>
bum(p)
>>
File: 1481832851474.png (310KB, 760x1154px) Image search: [Google]
1481832851474.png
310KB, 760x1154px
>>
File: 1311979.png (4MB, 3000x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1311979.png
4MB, 3000x3600px
>>29145396
nothing particularly gay about this. Its just rule 63 fluttershy and rule 63 zephyr breeze
>>
>>29144262
I would, but I don't think the thread is large enough anymore.

I do have one other to dump if you guys want that. Well technically two, I guess
>>
File: do it.jpg (18KB, 349x241px) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
18KB, 349x241px
>>29145938
>>
>>29142625

why does everyone always have Blitz and in denial fag? I could totally see him as the openly and obnoxiously gay jock that loves to make his teammates uncomfortable.
>>
>>29146348
Well alright. This one is a card game

>There are four stallions around the table
>One of them is drunk
>Three are not
>Braeburn passes a card from his hoof onto the table
>Cider burns in his gut
>"Nohw this hand here", he gulps some air "this's a winnin hand."
>The two guards laugh
>Shining Armor just glares from behind his hand
>"You've always been the worst bluff, you know?"
>Brae leans his chin on his elbows
>"An' you've always had the purtiest aeys..." he croons
>Shining goes red
>"See what I mean? Worst bluff," he mutters in denial, though his face still warm with embarrassment
>One of the guards slides his chips onto the table
>"All in." He declares
>The other guard follows suit
>The only ones left out of the pot are Brae and Shining
>They glare at eachother, Shining nervously, his jittery hoof betraying his meager hand
>And Brae sucking up another mug of cider
>He stares at Shining before letting a grin spread across his face
>"Why gentlemen, this hand right here." He pauses for dramatic effect, glancing between the three players
>"Is SO good, ah'll even bet ma' own hat."
>As proof of his faith he removes his dusty brown hat and places it over the center stack of chips
>"That's not fair," Shining whines. "Who wants a musty old hat?"
>"Yer only sayin that cause yer yellow. Like a chicken!"
>Shining scowls as Braeburn attempts to imitate a chicken, sputtering excitement and spittle
>The guards laugh at his imitation
>"Fine," Shining pushes his stack into the pile. "All in. I'll take your stupid old hat."
>Braeburn's eyes narrow and he leans forward. "The hay you' will pretty boy."
>His last comment is followed up by a confident smile
>Once again Shining blushes, his eyes this time dart to the table
>The silence hangs in the air. Creakig chairs in the barracks could be heard. Around them faces had gathered, faces outside the arena of light, generated by one measly torch
>The game was on
>>
>>29146398
>"FLIP EM!" Brae declares
>A fluttering of cards
>Their faces revealed
>They scan eachothers hands, glancing back at their own for assurance
>Braeburn's mouth drops open
>"Yer kiddin' me!"
>Shinings fragile demeanor had been shattered and in place was framed the marble white smile of a victorious stallion
>"You've always been the worst bluff." Shining extends his hooves and rakes in the pile, hat to boot
>Braeburn scowls. "H-How did you guess?"
>"You're not very subtle, about...anything." Shining winks at him.
>With Braeburn's hat securely on his head, Braeburn leans back, blowing puffs of air at his head trying to make the brim shake
>"Fun game fellers, fun game. Now, may I have my hat back, please?"
>Shining's chair tilts back onto two legs
>"Why? I wont fair and square. Besides, I like it. Makes me look 'rustic'."
>There's an odd silence for a second before Braeburn asks again.
>"Now shinin' you know that hat is special ta me. You know that. How long we been pals?"
>But the words are lost on shining, who's chair thumps back onto the wooden floors. He leans in slowly.
>"I dunno, 'pardner'," the guards chuckle. "There outta be a trade here. I did win afterall."
>Braeburn sighs. "I'll buy you a cider, sound fair to ya?"
>Shining straightens out and looks up at the ceiling, digesting the proposal
>"Hmmmmmm- no." He concludes before shooting Braeburn a cocky grin.
>"Actually old buddy old pal, here's what I'll do. Seeing as how I'm royalty and you're country folk, I think I ought to be treated with a bit more respect than a first name. From now on, you shall refer to me as 'Your highness', sound fair?"
>Braeburn sighs, exhaling a knot of anxiety. What if he didn't get it back?
>The guards are laughing, their unseen faces and humiliating chortles force the words from Braeburn's lips.
>"Y-Yes your majesty." The words come out crooked and awkward, tasting strange in Braeburn's mouth. He guesses he deserved this humiliation.
>"Oh, and another thing...."
>>
>>29146410
>"Hold it, you said that if I called you some fancy thang I could have it back!" Braeburn protests
>Shining twists the hat, knotting its' leathers up and cracking their weathered skins.
>This earns a desperate squealing of chairs from Braeburn who melts slowly in his seat.
>"One secret, out here, in front of us. One. That's all. But it has to be true." Shining says.
>"One secret?"
>"One secret" Braeburn echoes. "And you shall have your hat back."
>Braeburn looks around. He cannot see, but he feels the room stuffed full of onlookers. It breaths. It watches, waiting for anticipation
>Vague outlines and shadows within the shadows are shifting, all eyes upon him, all eyes beckoning for some blackened char to be coughed up for all to admire.
>One secret?
>Braeburn's face turns stern. He glares at Shining who is now leaning forward over the table, a hoof drawn to his ear, his eyes shut and a smile across his face
>With a chest full of thundering heart beats, Braeburn summons his liquid courage.
>The secret goes down with the cider-
>He leans forward across the table
>-And out with his mouth
>"I always thought you were mighty cute," he whispers at shining, before planting a small kiss on his cheeks
>His hoof delicately lifts the hat off shining
>Like shattering glass Shining's eyes pop open
>He practically falls back in his chair
>There's confused whispers dancing about the room, quiet and discontent murmurs
>With a relieved sigh, Braeburn places the hat back onto his head.
>He had felt naked without it
>"What did he say?" One of the guards turns to Shining.
>"Everyone go back to your bunks." Shining commands. He hides his blush behind his stern voice
>Giggling, Brae watches Shining melt in his seat
>Slowly the guards all file out of the room, those in this barracks return to their beds
>Shining turns to Braeburn, his face still a hot mess
>"Y-You do?" he asks
>>
>>29146417
>"Now don't you think much of it. I just wanted my hat back, s'all" Braeburn tips his hat at his defeated friend
>Shining deflates. "Very clever..." there's a hint of sadness in his voice
>Something had been crushed
>"Well I think that's enough poke for one night, almost lost something very dear to me." Braeburn stands up and slowly nestles his chair back under the table
>"Yeah, you did..." Shining looks rather defeated
>Braeburn pauses for a moment, studying his friend. Something is very off.
>"Lissin', shinin?" He manages. "Why don't you see me off? Jus' ta the front gate s'all."
>The royal stallion perks up at this. He gives it a little phony consideration before agreeing

>Tonight there was a fat moon pinned onto the sky
>The stars really opened up like a thousand pinholes into heaven
>The two walked in some glum silence
>Shining's lip was tight but itching with something on it
>Brae trotted alongside him uneasily, stealing some glances
>"Sumthin eatin' you?" he probes
>"DO YOU REALLY THINK I'M CUTE?!" Shining blurts out without even thinking
>"What?!" Braeburn echoes his volume.
>Quietly now, Shining repeats himself. "Do you really think I'm cute..?"
>They slowdown to an even pace
>"I..." The words now are harder to get out.
>That's the thing with these nights, with these empty skies. They make you more honest. They force you to purge and shed that traitorous thought
>"Ah suhpose you've always been, ta me that is."
>It shouldn't be this way, but it is. Brae's heart thunders and wildly leaps against the cage of his chest
>"Ya know, I think that the other mare's are drawn to ya of course!" His recover is poor
>Shining nods slowly
>>
>>29146426
>They reach the gate
>Two guards stand by, their faces like statues, eyes unmoving and unshifting from their directive.
>"Would you please leave us for a moment?" Shining asks
>Wordlessly the guards depart, trotting across the lawn
>They walk out into the field, so green and lush, whispering at night softly.
>A thousand crushed diamonds were sprinkled upon the grass and were caught glittering against the bone-moonlight
>There was silence
>The hill where they used to come, back when they were but Colts
>Back when things were easier and life came a whole lot slower
>You could digest it like a good meal, could sit and talk with your friends about how it had just tasted and they knew all that you knew
>Before tastes change
>Before people change
>This hill, so locked in the years past, was testament to this
>It was as they left it. A single bump across the great flat plains
>A single hill for flight, for rolling and rollicking and galloping down
>They stopped at the top, both gazing intently at the stars and the moon, wishing to drink them all down like the desert of a childhood meal they once dined fatley upon
>Wordlessly, Shining and Braeburn both turned to one another
>"I guess this is where I leave you," Shining said.
>"Guess' so." Braeburn confirmed
>But they could not leave. Rooted in place into this grass a thousand years older than their own friendship, they could not feel the muscles in their legs
>Only the quivering panic of their hearts
>Both took rising breaths into their nostrils
>And leaned forward
>It was mechanical, unplanned. Like a great urge, as easy as a breath
>Their lips pressed gently to one another
>Soft and plump, cheek's radiating a powerful warmth
>Their eyes pressed shut and they held this for some time, no sound, no motion
>The moon light drizzling down on them, the thousands of diamonds in the grass catching this light and turning it back tenfold
>>
>>29146440
>If time could be stopped there it would have ended between them
>Locked forever with one another, two dancers caught in a pose, frozen into perfect crystalline statues
>Slowly they pulled apart from each other, at long last braving the world and opening their eyes
>"Braeburn..." Shining began
>But nothing could be said, words trembled in fear of this great moment, this monstrous expenditure of love
>All that could be said was written against their eyes in perfect calligraphy
>Gently, Braeburn lifted his hat from his head and dropped it onto Shining's
>The brim fell over his face, drooping lower
>A trail of tears cut down through Shining's pristine coat and across his face, one jewel captured perfectly in the body and let go as a diamond ring for the right person
>"You're going back now, aren't you?"
>"I'm going back now," Braeburn softly repeated.
>He too felt a knot tighten in his chest. A stinging against his eyes
>Shining could not bare to look
>"You'll come back?"
>"I'll come back."
>Another diamond to match Shining own, two brotherly jewels splitting down a caramel cheek, two brotherly jewels drawing a damp trail down porcelain white
>Braeburn started off down the hill
>It was as they left it
>Their feet could still be all over the place, could reappear as phantoms
>Something brought a smile to his lips, something perfect and wonderful, tasting sweet like a candy
>This hill, the Stallion he loved behind him
>Was still there
>Preserved in memory, in time, thought sound and...
>Touch
>The taste of another against his lips
>He turned his head to taste with his eyes once more
>And growing smaller like a marble statute on the crest of that wonderful bump in that large green field with the thousands of captured diamonds, was Shining armor
>A single hoof seeing in the air, slowly fanning back and forth
>Braeburn mouthed the words
>"Goodbye."
>And turned to the journey ahead

The end
>>
>>29130576
Hey cutie, some asshole hung some fucking HOLLY off your horn. Lemme just chuck that shit out and we can go examine some mistletoe. Up close and personal.
>>
>>29146370
It's because Dash is a jock tomboy who is always concerned with being perceived as ultra cool/almost manly. Being gay is not generally thought of as cool or masculine. She is also pretty insecure, or at least used to be.

So you got a really athletic stallion who is super concerned with being cool and manly (being a badass, smashing puss, etc.) It's almost comical, right? Like he's overcompensating for something. Plus, everybody likes the old tough strong exterior, soft sensitive soul in need of help trope. I know I do. Blitz is best faggot. that little cuddle slut wouldn't leave you alone in the house.
>>
File: 1029571.jpg (484KB, 1280x3094px) Image search: [Google]
1029571.jpg
484KB, 1280x3094px
>>29146507
>>
>>29146993
More of this or things like it?
>>
>>29147411
>>
>>29147444
Why are wing boners so cute
>>
>>
>>29147451

Science!
>>
File: Who.png (311KB, 911x779px) Image search: [Google]
Who.png
311KB, 911x779px
>>
File: Cute.jpg (427KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cute.jpg
427KB, 1024x1024px
And now for something homo related
>>
>>29147460
>>29147454
>>29147478
What is this lesbian shit
>>
File: chras from kumquat.png (134KB, 640x674px) Image search: [Google]
chras from kumquat.png
134KB, 640x674px
>>
>>29147454
>>29147460
>>29147478
Nigga make your own gay thread, this is for homo horses.
>>
>>29147454
>>29147460
>>29147478

Dykes get out!
>>
File: IMG_6049.jpg (201KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6049.jpg
201KB, 1131x1600px
Would you a father horse?
>>
>>29148479
>Anon gets into a relationship with Rainbow Dash
>For some reason, she's really reluctant to open her special flower
>She takes you to meet her Dad, and he lays down the law
>No stallion gets to fuck his daughter unless they can take his glorious shaft
>If Anon makes it out of the ordeal with his ass and his heterosexuality intact, he'll get to jam it in her vagoo
>>
File: 1410324945882.png (943KB, 1650x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1410324945882.png
943KB, 1650x2000px
>>29148513
and that's how anon became a dilf's fucktoy.
>>
>>29148513
>Rainbow Dad constantly cucks his daughter
Now that could make good greentext
>>
Man I just read a fantastic fucking story and all the writefaggotry I do seems so silly now
>>
>>29149030
If you feel like doing some writefaggotry to bolster your confidence, then could you try >>29148513?
>>
Bump

Why is this thread empty?
>>
File: 1440828761837.png (41KB, 412x371px) Image search: [Google]
1440828761837.png
41KB, 412x371px
>>29149741
too little new content lately and nobody wants to step up to bat and be the guy who makes the green flow.
>>
>>29149780
If I wasn't writing reverse trap shit right now I'd hit ya'll up with another green

Plus lately I feel like my writing quality has declined tremendously from when I wrote

>>29139613
>>
Last bump before bed. Have a good night everyone!
>>
>Davenport cries as he holds a feather in his mouth
Did he date a pegasus?
>>
>>29149030
which one?
>>
File: 1406437974873.png (185KB, 900x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1406437974873.png
185KB, 900x1160px
>>29150949
he's thinking about how little chance he has of finding anyone interested in him past "I need a quill and/or sofa" and realized how much of his life has gone by already so it's probably too late anyways.
>>
>>29149790
do more, mate
this thread is in dire need of some new content, after all
>>
File: 1462584306855.png (303KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1462584306855.png
303KB, 900x1000px
>>
>>29151004
Fatal flaw
it's a straight, reverse trap love story and it's amazing
>>
File: 1482754778979.jpg (22KB, 440x332px) Image search: [Google]
1482754778979.jpg
22KB, 440x332px
>>29147460
>>29147478
>>
So, >>29150949 and >>29151018 made me sad, so I made it happy with a short thing. This is my first time writing anything so it's shit, sorry.

>Be Davenport, the only owner of QuillsandSofas.
>You actually sell different furniture such as beds, pillows and more too.
>Past you was not very creative when he opened the store.
>You gotta stop getting hung up on that name, what’s past is past.
>Anyway! Today was an exciting day. Your coltfriend, Featherfall, is planing to take you to his hometown, Cloudsdale, to show you around.
>He even found somepony to make a cloudwalking potion for you. It should last for 12 hours, well that’s what the alchemist told him anyway.
>As comfy as his back is, being this high up is kinda scary.
>But you’re not too worried, he’ll catch you if you fall.
>Just to be safe, you decided hug his neck a bit tighter.
>“Hey, we’re here. You can stop sniffing my mane and get off now.”
>You can’t help but feel slightly embarrassed, you haven’t being doing that during the entire trip… only most of it….
>Huh, it feels pretty solid, and really comfy too. Kinda feels like walking on a bed.
>“Come on! There are lots of places I wanna show you!”
>Before you can even reply, he drags you off into the City of the Pegasi, Cloudsdale.

>The tour was surprisingly educational. Part of the reason might be because you never paid attention to History in class.
>There were quite a few notable places that you visited.
>There’s the Weather Factory, which was kinda bland. Seriously, the place is worse than a hospital in terms of interior design.
>The Arena, It was used for gladiatorial combat… but it’s now a stadium where stunt flying is usually performed by different teams.
>Speaking of, you got to see the Wonderbolts perform, you still don’t get the appeal though… but what do you know, you’re not a pegasus.
>Still, knowing what the place was used for in the past, ancient Pegasi must be pretty brutal… scary.
>>
>>29152208

>Well, the sun is already setting. He has brought you down to a cloud high above Ponyville.
>Heh, it’s really nice to just lie next to him on a cloud, feeling his warm wing draped across your back.
>Shame that potions aren’t cheap. You would love to do this with him more often…
>“Hey, Dave. I… want you to have this.”
>He takes out a feather. He seems kinda nervous too as he looks at you.
>Upon closer inspection, you noticed that the feather is slightly damaged.
>Is that one of his feathers? He’s giving it to you? Isn’t that some sort of courtship ritual Pegasi do!? Is he…
>“It’s… um… one of my primary feathers, from when I first molted. I know it’s kinda damaged, I didn’t understand how important they were and didn’t take care of them. I… ah, why is this so hard? It’s… I… wanted you to know how important you are to me, and that I love you….”
>You’re not even listening anymore, you can’t help but stare at that feather in your mouth.
>You’re pretty sure you’re crying right now. You… should probably say something back to him.
>You tucked the feather in your vest.
“I love you too.”
>As soon as you said that, you tackled him and kissed him.
>That… was not a good idea. You’re now both falling down from the cloud you pushed him off.
>But, you don’t really need to care. After all, he’s a pegasus.
>So you relaxed and lose yourself in his warm embrace, and the sensation of his lips upon yours.
>>
>>29146449
Oh my that was amazing.
>>
>>29152208
>>29152217
Blessed be writefags
>>
This was fun in the discord so here:

>when you grab your boy by the balls and you look him in the eyes
>you see the look of vaunerabilty on his face, the worry.
>you give them a light squeeze, and he tenses up, he bites his lip, and blushes.
>he lets out a muffled moan
>you gaze deeper into his eyes and close the distance between your faces.
>Just as he's about to give up you move your hand up to his leaking shaft and before he lets out his moan you stick your tongue in his mouth
>>
>>29153042

>tfw no boy to do this with.
>>
>rump
>>
>"Anon, anon! I'm so glad you could make it to the festival! I've been looking all over for you!"
>You follow him through the crowds, mind elsewhere. It's a beautiful night though.
>It feels weird, just the two of you being at the Fall Festival. Vaguely lonely.
>Spritz seems unaffected by the party size. You sit at a long bench sipping on some cider. He's babbling on about his promotion and you're tapping a hole into the knotted wood
>"So, listen, the ceremony is tomorrow, and..."
>His voice trails off. A blush spreads across his cheeks
>The rest of his thought must be in the stars and written across the moon in the scrawling of Luna.
>"We need to have a plus one for after the promotion and medal ceremony, I was hoping we could go as...a couple?"
>Suddenly it all makes sense: The stolen glances, the little gifts, compliments...the pair of undies that went missing after your last sleep-over
"Oh..." you whisper. You don't know how else to say it.
"Spritz, I- I'm really flattered. Honestly. You know you're my friend, right?"
>"Y-Yeah" his mood begins to slowly deflate. The breath he had been holding slowly leaves him.
"You're a brother to me..." you grab one of his hooves. "And I'm so proud of you."
>You have no idea how to say these things: You've never had to do this before
>You let a long uncomfortable silence hang between you. Spritz lost his concentration in the dirt, face bright red and eyes half shut. You can't help but feel guilty in some sort of way
"How about more cider?" Your attempt to break the tension only earns you a sigh as he retracts his hoof and lays both of them, trembling, in his lap.
>"I-I'm sorry anon. I-I thought..." He tries speaking up but he can't manage above a soft whisper.
"You know, let me grab that cider!" you earnestly rise from your seat and power-walk to the nearest booth
>You glance behind you, your friend has his head buried in his hooves.

This was written by request, for someone with a "thing" for str8 rejection stories.
>>
Buuuuump
>>
>>29155153
>>
Any lurking writefags? I'm requesting some SoarinXBraeburn
>>
Welp, one last bump before I head off to bed.

Goodnight, and good luck. This thread is in dire straits
>>
>>29156681
What makes you say that?
>>
>>29152208
>>29152217

You are the best <3
>>
>>29130576
>hanging mistletoe from the horn
>not hanging it around his tail
missed opportunity.
>>
>>29154655
This just makes me sad.
>>
File: 1109171.png (322KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1109171.png
322KB, 1600x2400px
anyone here remember Fire Streak?
he's the one they retired for RD to be a wonderbolt.
>>
File: 1230176.png (460KB, 1024x809px) Image search: [Google]
1230176.png
460KB, 1024x809px
>>
File: 1481703601737.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1481703601737.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>>29154655
>"How about more cider?" Your attempt to break the tension only earns you a sigh as he retracts his hoof and lays both of them, trembling, in his lap.
>>"I-I'm sorry anon. I-I thought..." He tries speaking up but he can't manage above a soft whisper.
>You glance behind you, your friend has his head buried in his hooves.
YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>29151628
I'm intensely jealous. Please post more implied giant dicks to feed my size queen hunger.
>>
>>29154655
Damn this is good.
>>
>>29159506
>rump
>>
Shit, saving bump!
>>
File: capture2.png (1MB, 1520x786px) Image search: [Google]
capture2.png
1MB, 1520x786px
>"I betcha I've gotten more action from stallions 'round here than you have in years, cousin AJ"
>>
Slow down /mlp/, please.
>>
>>29161088
>/mlp/
>Fast anymore
>>
>>29161093
I meant because it's going about as fast as it can. It doesn't get much faster though.
>>
>>29130576

Love triangle between Spike, Big Mac, and Thorax.
>>
>>29161108
Which is kinda sad desu. I remember when this place used to be so full of life
>>
>>29161147
I do too, man.
>>
>>29161209
What we need is content
>>
>>29161229
...probably scarce from what I can imagine.
Is the brony community even as alive as it was before at this point in time?
>>
File: When the ride ends.png (66KB, 1308x281px) Image search: [Google]
When the ride ends.png
66KB, 1308x281px
>>29161246
No, just look around. Threads are dying left and right. If they're not dead they've slowed. This show and this fandom have just kind of fizzled out, through no fault of anyone's own.

We rise and fall with the tide, and the tide is starting to recede
>>
>>29161271

I hate to say it, but I think the MLP fandom is on the decline.
>>
>>29161271
i don't want this ride to end, but you gotta let go sometime
>>
File: 1379396271552.jpg (23KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1379396271552.jpg
23KB, 500x360px
>>29161271
>We rise and fall with the tide, and the tide is strating to recede
>>
Hey don't fret guys, I've got some writefaggotry to post when I get back from a (long) dinner
>>
>>29161299
It is. I blame the cunts on FIMfic that bullied newbies out of the fandom by attacking everything they dared to create and loudly preaching about how much they hate new writers and "Badfic" signs. Fucking steven universe has a more active fanfic community than us.
>>
>>29161389
I wholeheartedly agree.

God I remember when this fandom used to be massive. Used to be something! Now it's faded so much
>>
File: IMG_6084.jpg (280KB, 738x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6084.jpg
280KB, 738x600px
Would you a wealthy pone?
>>
>>29161419
That's just...dawww
>>
>>29161409
It can still be revived if the film isn't trash.
>>
>>29161431
I hope so, because this is one of the few rides I wanna stay in...
>>
>>29161431
But it won't be anything like it was in the before times. For Christ sake this fandom was big enough to throw the internet and it's many tubes into civil war.

I just need to accept that those times are never coming back, and accept what there is before me.

I just can't get it off my mind how far the fandom is wasting away
>>
>>29161436
Same.

>>29161441
Time is the real killer. Everybody believes that a drop in show quality/lack of content was the reason as to why we are loosing fans, when in reality new shows that had a seemingly better fanbase came in to steal our thunder. Sure the movie won't breathe as much life into the fandom as the great internet wars of 2011/2012 but it will give us another couple of years until we as a whole hit a major decline. Personally I think it's just a false sense of seeing this supposed loss of interest due to the show becoming more dynamic in plot development and character arc, but again maybe it's just me.

We've lost many faces over the years but have gained many new ones that are more dedicated as passionate.
>>
File: 1287581.gif (156KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1287581.gif
156KB, 450x450px
>>
>>29161486
Fandoms may fall out, lose people, become small and niche. But no matter how much times passes, people will stay. Although the era of shitloads of fans is gone, there goes the bad apples as well. As time continues to roll on, quality will stay and those who are so invested into pone will stay for a while. Our fandom may die, but it will never disappear.
>>
Oblivious Anon here. Re-writing an old story: The Weight of Armor.

Hope you like it.

>You are anonymous
>You're watching the clock tick by in agony
>You're sitting alone in your room
>Shifting focus between the rapidly descending sun, and the agonizingly quick tick of the clock on the wall
>Both of which seem to strive to bring about darkness
>Something you're more afraid of now than when you were a kid
>Fuck, man.
>You twiddle your thumbs, trying to think of a way out of this
>Your eyes flirt with the balcony
>You could jump. You're high enough up at this inn to at least break some bones
>Celestia wouldn't make you do it if you're injured, right?
>Wrong. She's ruthless
>And besides, you don't have the balls to jump
>Your still mulling over the possibility of suicide when you hear a light rapping at your door
>"Anon? You in there still?"
>Shit, that's him
"Y-Yeah, I'm still here."
>You rise off the bed and unlock the door
>The bolts slide back, groaning with age, and the door swings open
>Standing before is a well dressed, well groomed stallion
>Shining armor
>His face lights up when he sees you
>"Anon!"
>He reaches reaches over the threshold to wrap his hooves around you
>"How ya been buddy!"
"G-Good!" you lie, feeling him squeeze the nervous air from your chest
>Your friendship has always been rather...touchy. At least, he was the one always giving you big, gregarious hugs
>You played it cooler, patting him on the back or saying hi
>Shining, however, can't keep his hands off of you
>In a real friendly way, of course
>You take a step back, your friend follows you inside to your room
>"Sheesh, Celestia still has you holed up in this dump?"
"Yeah, I'm still here. But hey, it's not so bad. Just here until my citizenship case."
>"I'm surprised it's taken this long. Being a human and all, the only human, I woulda thought your case would take priority."
"It's not that simple," you sigh. "Apparently, I'm considered royal property right now. An asset to the crown."
>>
>>29162398
>"An asset to the crown? How?"
>This subject is making you uncomfortable. Just thinking about the whole deal is causing your stomach to rope into knots
"I- I don't know much about royal protocol. I just know that I'm under strict orders."
>Shining armor makes an exaggerated sigh
>"Pff, that's royal bureaucracy for ya."
>The clock ticks as the conversation dies down
>Shining armor just kinda...stares at you
>You don't meet his gaze, just nervously glance between the clock and the setting sun
>It's Shining who breaks the silence.
>"So...wanna head out now?
>You wish it didn't have to be this way
"S-Sure buddy! Festival isn't going to enjoy itself. After you!"
>His expression lights up
>"You know I've been waiting all week for this, right?"
"'Course I do!" You reassure him
"Now c'mon, let's get out there."
>Shining armor turns and makes for the door
>You linger back a bit, casually slipping a knife from under your bed into your inner coat pocket

>Your pleading still rings loudly in your ears
"Can't I just have a few more days?"
>Celestia towers over you from her lofty position at the table
>"No, Anonymous. The time has come for you to prove your loyalty."

>"Anon?"
"Huh?"
>You're still standing in the middle of the hotel room, staring absently out the window
>"You coming?" Shining offers, already in the hall
>Your attention jumps back over to him
"Right! Sorry, got distracted. The sunset...it's pretty."
>"Sure is, saw it when I was coming over here. Now let's go see it up close!"

>His enthusiasm is infectious
>Always darting from focus to focus
>Kinda like how a young colt would
>One minute he's explaining how ponies harvest honey, the next he's trying to get you to bob for apples
>The fall festival is awash in glowing lantern ligh, the fading glimmers of the sun christening the horizon
>You pause while outside a bakery to drink the whole scene in
>Shining armor doesn't seem to notice your hesitance
>>
>>29162406
>All around you there's ponies, alive and wonderful, so full of jubilance and good cheer
>Not that they ever extended much of that "good will" to you
>To them, you've always been kind of a monster
>Tall, gangly, green
>Nobody would serve you at bars or restaurants, younger fillies were scared of you, and forget a nice mare now and then
>Not to mention the royal guards have been all over you since you first got here
>Celestia declare you an "otherworldly refugee" and made you property of the crown
>Until a few nights ago, you've had kind of limited privilege
>They holed you up in that inn, told you that you can't wander around without an escort
>It's been, for lack of a better word: shit
>Still, you're out here with Shining now, which you guess counts as an escort

>Shining returns to find you sitting down, watching the crowds with nervous eyes
>"Hey Anon, broughtcha something."
>He hands you a mug of cider, which you accept with shaking hands
>"You alright there buddy?"
"Yeah." You lie. "It's just been a long time since I've gotten outside so I'm still drinking it all in I guess."
>Shining sits down next to you, smiling
>"I understand Anon. It's a load of hay, what they've been doing to you."
"You're telling me." You drink nervously from your mug.
>Shining smiles
>"You know, I've made a lot of diplomatic process between Equestria and the Crystal Empire. Who knows, I might have even averted a war."

>You congratulate him on his diplomatic project
>He's been at it, much to the chagrin of Celestia, for months now
>And you know, you think he's doing a fine job
>You pause for a bit to drink in everything, but Shining is less patient
>He fiddles with something between his hooves
>"H-Hey Anon, I got you something."
>He places a small stuffed pony in your lap
>Your heart sinks into your chest
>GOD DAMNIT
"This is for me?" You ask in an astonished tone. "Thanks buddy!"
>You reach an arm around his neck and pull him in for a hug
>You swear you can feel him blushing
>>
>>29162413
>With a fat moon pinned to the sky, the sun long since slipped behind the horizon, more lanterns come on, until the festival is one bright ball of life
>It feels, frankly, wonderful
>You can't help but feel apart of things, even though you've already been declared some kind of space alien
>It feels...
>You don't release your grasp on Shining Armor
>It feels kinda good
>"A-Anon, mind letting me go?"
"Huh? Oh shit, my bad haha."
>You untangle your arm from him and fold it neatly in your lap, your other free hand is hoisting cider into your mouth
>You simply sit there, with your best friend in the whole world...
>Simmering
>Anxiety runs through you like a banshee
>No help from the drink, you feel like you're about to hurl
>The knife sits in your pocket, but feels like a stone around your neck
>You start to shiver as a slight breeze rolls in
>"You cold buddy?"
"Just a bit-" you stand up and stretch. "Why don't we move a little bit to get some blood pumping again
>You extend a hand down to him, which he eagerly accepts

>You lead shining away from the festival, through the town
>Houses and business begin to thin out, leaving rolling hills of grass that are encroached upon by a towering forest
"This. Right here." You beckon to the edge of the woods, all soaked in pale moonlight
"This is my favorite spot to come."
>You look behind you to see the towering shadow of the castle
>It's silhouetted against the bright moonlight, casting a wide shadow over you, obscuring you in darkness
>You can almost feel a pair of eyes on your back
>It makes your skin crawl

>"This?"
>"What's so special about this?" Shining Armor looks back in question
>You smirk, or at least you think you're smirking
"I'll show you. Keep pace with me."
>You take off towards the forest, but there's a good distance of field you have to cover first
>Shining, being a horse, is quite nimble on his hooves
>He catches up to you instantly
>"Where are we going anon?"
"You'll see!" You roar with laughter
>>
>>29162424
>The field seems to spring to life with green light
>Thousands, possibly millions of fireflies bolt up from the grass
>Like a million tiny lanterns taking flight, they bathe the whole meadow in radiant emerald light
>Shining starts laughing
>"H-Holy hay anon! This is amazing!"
>He begins turning circles in the meadow, cutting swaths through the fireflies, delighting in the way they take flight at his trampling
>You stop running through the fireflies and watch your friend
>Your best friend
>Probably your only friend,
>Enjoy himself
>It's like watching a child playing in the water
>No, it's better than that, it's more jovial, more...naive.
>You two reach the start of the forest, fireflies still jumping out of your way
>Shining is gasping for breath, still fighting laughter
>"Anon, this has been an amazing evening, you know that?"
>He casts his gaze downwards and sinks into the forest, obscured by the cool tree shadows
>"And you know how much our friendship means to me
>Your heart throws itself against your rib cage
>"I mean, we've been through a lot."
>Stop, you silently plead with him as you inch closer and closer to him

>You can practically feel Celestia's eyes on you, this close to the castle
>The shadow of it's many arches and spires lords over you
>Your mind briefly flashes back to a few days ago, to that infernal court date

>"Anon," Celestia beams down on you. "You know the situation with the Crystal Empire."
"You want war?" You question. "Why? Why would you put yourself in that situation?"
>"Because we can WIN, Anonymous. With your help."
>"Shining Armor is an unfortunate casualty of this conflict. His work as a diplomat has thrown us for a loop. As long as he's around, there will be a peace."
"What are you saying?"
>"You want a home, don't you anonymous? I think what I'm asking for is simple."
>"Kill Shining Armor, and we shall grant you full rights as a citizen."
"And if I don't?"
>"Then you will face death."
>>
>>29162430
>The words slither out of her mouth like poison
>You swear your blood could turn to acid at any moment
"How long do I have?"
>"Three days."
>Your heart stops. Three days?
"Can't I have longer?"
>Celestia shakes her head, taking her opulent mane with her in a tight arc
>"The longer he's alive, the closer to peace we get. He's refused to cease negotiations. We see this as an unfortunate last resort."
>"He will be' assassinated' within three days." she continues. "By a Crystal Empire spy, who will escape into the Everfree Forest
>You feel like crying
>But you choke down tears and swallow hard
>Freedom? A home? Acceptance?
>Aren't these the things you've always wanted?
>And she knows it too. That's why she's made your life so miserable
>You're nothing to her but a means to an end
>But the prospect of mobility, of freedom, of acceptance, is hard to pass up
>And so you silently bow your head, allowing a single tear to slip off your chin

>Shining sinks back further into the shade of the forest
>"We've been through thick and thin, as friends..." he hesitates and lingers on the word "friends"
>"And I just want you to know..."
>STOP
>You step forward, hand deep in your pocket, clutching the knife
>"How much you mean to me..."
>SHUT UP
>"I think Anon...."
>SHUT UP SHUT UP
>"I love you."

>You lunge forward with a yell, wildly brandishing the knife
>A scream tears from your lips as you slice at Shining's neck
>He stutters backwards and slips on an exposed root, toppling to the ground
>"Anon what the hay?"
>SHUT UP SHUT UP
>You're on him, savage and wild
>You straddle his chest, with the knife tightly gripped in your white-knuckle hands
>You look him in the eyes and find tears leaking from them
>"What are you doing anon?"
"SHUT UP." You bellow in frustration. You can feel hot tears of anger beginning to leak from your own eyes.
"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP." You bring the knife so close to his neck you can see a trickle of blood glistening at the tip of the blade
>>
>>29162441
>There's silence, as you sit astride his chest, staring hatred and frustration into him
>"Why?" He asks, choking back tears
"Why did it have to be you?" You answer, your voice strained
"It could have been anyone else but you."
>"I don't understand..."
"OF COURSE YOU DON'T" You twist the knife, still not ready to take the plunge and seal his fate
"You don't understand what it's like to be a monster, to live in captivity. You don't know how bitter a cage is. All I wanted is to live freely, live as I please. I wanted acceptance"
>"And I'm getting in the way of that?"
>You hesitate.
"Yes. God, why did it have to be you? I could have been anyone else but you." You don't think you could clutch the knife harder than you are right now.
>You look towards the castle and then back at Shining Armor
>Your mind is racing at a thousand miles per hour
>Thoughts and memories cram all channels of your thinking
>Memories of friendship
>Of despair
>Of good times and bad
>Memories....memories of him
>Isn't he the one who accepted you?
>FUCK what everyone else thinks
>You found your peace
>And it's with him
>Your chest heaves
>And your grip tightens
>And you slowly pull the knife from his heaving neck
"I can't do it."
>You turn the knife inward, towards your chest
"I WON'T DO IT!"
>"ANON!"
>You thrust forward

>It doesn't sting as much as you thought it would
>In fact, everything down there, where the knife protrudes from your chest, just feels dull
>Like a big lump is just sitting ontop of you
>You allow yourself to fall backwards, off your friend and into the dirt
>It feels kinda...nice...to be leaking like this. You grip the knife, your hands come up slick with blood
>Shining is by your side instantly
>"ANON!" His horn buds with glowing magic, but you whisk him away
"Leave me." you command him. "You've got to get out of here."
>"I- I don't understand."
"I know you don't. But you've gotta go, now. They'll be looking for you."
>He takes a slow step backward,
>>
>>29162451
>You lay back and let yourself trickle out into the forest
>With the last bit of your strength you heave your head upwards to see him still watching you, sinking further and further back into the forest
>He'll be safe there. You know they'll come looking for him. But he'll be safe
>And that's all that matters
>You sigh and lay back
>The stars open up against the black canvas of the sky, brighter than you've ever seen them
>Swirling galaxies extend before you, clouds of primitive creation
>And the moon, so bright and wide, seems to shine out the clearer, overtaking the shadows of Celestia's palace
>You get the urge to say something
>You feel the fire burning in your leaking chest
>And so you do
"Shining."
>You can't even tell where he is anymore. If he's gone, if he's listening
>It doesn't matter.
"I love you too."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDYkTcwtuk4

http://pastebin.com/362mRP9i
>>
I want a pony butt
>>
>>29163028
cute butt
>>
>>29162467
:(
>>
>>29162467
Fucking AWESOME
>>
Welp, last bump before bed.

Have a good night everyone
>>
File: 1260854.jpg (721KB, 1670x1354px) Image search: [Google]
1260854.jpg
721KB, 1670x1354px
>>
>>29163028
>ywn have your horsebando sit on your face with his musky, sweaty rump
>>
>>29164291
But anon, there are plenty of bears on this site willing to sit on your face.
>>
>>29139171
>Anon's legs are tired, so he stops to rest on what happens to be a rather infamous street corner
>Filthy Rich pulls up, and offers an exorbitant amount of money for his company
>Anon, assuming that it's perfectly innocent because pastel horse world, accepts, thinking it's going to be easy money
>>
>>29165650
continue
>>
happy new year's /hhh/
>>
>jan 3rd
>go back to Ft. Jackson
>2-3 months of AIT
>little/no electronic devices

FUCK
>>
File: brae face.png (39KB, 313x272px) Image search: [Google]
brae face.png
39KB, 313x272px
>>29164979
>sweaty human ass comparing to a perfect husbando musk
>>
File: ZxGOyIY.png (481KB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
ZxGOyIY.png
481KB, 2000x2500px
>>29167258
>>
File: 511606.png (145KB, 429x750px) Image search: [Google]
511606.png
145KB, 429x750px
Happy new year faggots <3
>>
>>29168599
happy new year to you too
>>
Happy new years!
>>
>>29168599
Happy new year faggot. I'd roll you around my tongue.
>>
File: 20161231_214748.jpg (3MB, 2658x1635px) Image search: [Google]
20161231_214748.jpg
3MB, 2658x1635px
Sunburst, you're already drunk and it's not even midnight yet!
>He goes wide eyed for a moment
>The important wizard giggles at you, covering his mouth and blushing
>"Well I guess I am drunk, Anon!"
>He fumbles, magic-ing a glass and bottle over to his seat
>"Maybe I should have some wine to balance myself out. Would you like a glass?"

Happy New Year, faggots.
Remember to drink responsibly tonight!
>>
>tfw no stallion to kiss at Midnight.
>>
>>29169747
It hurts to live
>>
>>29169747
Kiss? I want him to cum on my face at midnight.
>>
>>29169747
>tfw no cute stallion bf to cum inside you at midnight
>tfw he will never deeply kiss you on the lips as he cums inside
>tfw you'll never cum from the stimulating sensations
>tfw he'll never tell you that he loves you while looking straight into your eyes and holding your hooves/hand
>tfw you'll never fall into a deep, comfy sleep in his warm and safe embrace
>>
>>29170114

>Ywn experience that.

why?
>>
Happy New Year you literal faggots!
>>
File: POP.png (428KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
POP.png
428KB, 1024x768px
>squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak
>squeeeeak
>POP
>>
Really wanted to write military-inspired gay shit. Because it's cute as hell.

>It's the New Year
>Usually you'd be out at the party, popping bottles with your buddies
>This wasn't the case, unfortunately
>This time, you're just another draftee in the Royal Guard
>You just wanted to take over your parent's coffee shop
>You didn't want to be forced to partake in brutality to defend Equestria
>Your special talent is making perfect espressos, damnit!
>Instead, you're in the field with your battle buddies
>And they were all big, hunky studs
>Except for your CO, he was kind of a... fairy
>Why such an effeminate, slim stallion was both an officer and leading an infantry company is a mystery to you
>"Private Shot!"
>Oh, of course he's trying to talk to you
>You place your forehooves and rear hooves together, standing at attention
>While also snapping a stiff, crisp salute with your right forehoof
>Captain Chardonnay trots up to you
>His teal and pastel pink mane is tied up in a neat ponytail
>It sticks out from the back of his steel helmet
>"At ease, Private. I just wanted to talk."
>You relax slightly and put your hoof down, still at the position of attention
"Are you holding up well? No suicidal idealizations? No...-"
>He pauses, his voice taking on a more sultry tone
>"-thoughts of fraternizing?"
>Oh god, he even winked at you
>Why your superior officer is hitting on you is also a mystery
>These are the true horrors of war, boys
>"A FOB like this has got to be very... Stressful, is it not?"
>You have been under fire, shelled, and attacked just about every day
>You couldn't pass the physical fitness test high enough to get the same gear your battle buddies recieve
>All you get is a shitty old flak vest
>PFC Slag on the other hoof, recieved a plate carrier
>Damn those earth ponies and their natural strength
>The Captain flashes you a soft, almost fatherly grin
"You can come to my tent anytime, Espresso. Keeping the morale of my company is of utmost importance to me."
>>
>>29171267
>He used your first name
>Cue an eye roll
>"Now get your little cu- ass back to your post, Private."
>And with a lip bite and another wink, he's off to his tent
>You wonder how many privates he's plowed, both literally and by rank
>Maybe he's even fucked the First Sergeant
>You giggle at the thought
>A lithe, somewhat feminine stallion pounding away at a huge hunk of muscle
>Okay, it turns you on a little
>Hot thoughts aside, you still need to get to your post
>Heading to the perimeter of the FOB, you head into a space between two H-barriers into a makeshift bunker
>You slide into it and head to the left, sitting your ass down while overlooking the valley below the FOB
>Equestria was fucking beautiful
>Forests, plains as far as the eye can see
>A long road cuts through the terrain
>Your purpose of being here is to watch that road for enemy supply vehicles
>Easy enough, you just get shelled and attacked regularly
>"What's up with the CO, Shot?"
>You jump in surprise as another stallion speaks loudly in the bunker
>It's the aforementioned earth pony, Private First Class Slag
>The son of a miner, he was an obvious draft for the Royal Guard
>He was huge, usually operating and carrying water-cooled automatic weapons that weighed half of you
"Oh, He was just hitting on me. Again."
>You give him a reply, rolling your eyes
>He sits back on his muscled rear, his deep laughter echoing in the bunker
>"That little faggot!"
>You wince at his harsh words but shrug it off, he didn't really mean it
>It was just how all the guards talked
"Yeah, yeah, I bet you'd be pounding his ass all day if you could."
>You accuse, letting out a puff of air from your nose
>He looks at you with an expression of faked shock.
>"Shut. Up. You're the colt cuddler here, not me!
>>
>>29171269
>You throw your hooves up in mock exasperation.
"Hey now, don't come on to me. I don't want your dick anywhere near me."
>Someone walking into the bunker interrupts you and your buddies' banter
>It's the company XO, Lieutenant Cross
>Your heart skipped a beat at the sight of him
>Out of all the stallions in your company, he was definitely your type
>Built, but not too big. A little taller than you.
>A cute-sounding foreign accent (Germaine?)
>A fashionable low-regulation haircut
>Blue eyes you could just lose yourself in
>Handsome as hell and the smartest lieutenant you've ever met (Not a lot of those)
>He was a stallion after your own heart
>"Private Shot. You're relieving Corporal Shale in the CP. Five mikes."
>He turns around and leaves, your eyes following his toned flank
>PFC Slag was at attention, and you totally forgot to salute the lieutenant before eye-raping him
>Oops
>Slag relaxes and looks at you with a slightly worried face
>"You're into him, aren't you?"
>You put on a pouty expression, that definitely hides the bright blush highlighting your cheeks
"I am not! He's just..." You trail off, lost in dreamy thought
>A gentle slap brings you back to reality
>"Equestria to Shot. You gonna relieve the Corporal or not?"
>You blink rapidly and go to trot out the bunker
"Bye-bye Slag! I'm off to the CP!"
>He says nothing, instead shaking his head from side to side
>The five minute trot to the CP was relatively uneventful
>Other than a few small mortars hitting the inside of the FOB, showering the area around you with shrapnel
>This was a daily occurence
>You weren't injured and your carbine still rested on your side
>Today is a good day
>You eventually reach the dirt steps that lead several feet down into a hole
>Where several tents were set up, enought to fit about a dozen ponies
>It's not like more than two ponies were ever on post here anyway
>CPL Shale pushes past you on his way to the bunker as you slip into a tent
>>
>>29171275
>The lieutenant is leaning back in his chair, radio headphones hanging off his dark gray neck
>He is idly smoking a cigarette
>The sweet smell of herb hits your nose
>You smile inwardly at the thought of shotgunning a hit while LT Cross makes out with you
>Sadly, he is not kissing you at this moment
"Sir?"
>You stand at attention, waiting for his response.
>He's broken out of the thoughts in his head, glancing over at you.
>"Oh, Shot. Relax. No need for formalities."
>You shoot him a warm smile.
"Of course, Sir."
>It's second nature to you by now anyway
>"Take a seat. Want a smoke? It's some of that local stuff. A lot stronger than anything you can get in Canterlot."
>He takes a long drag off the rolled paper, slowly exhaling the thin smoke from his nose
>Damn, is he hot, even smoking a roll
"Sure... Anything to get my mind off things."
>He tosses you a small bag that you catch with a flash of your horn
>You pull a long cylinder from the bag, just the butt slipping between your lips
>"Damnit, Shale took my lighter. Come here."
>He leans in from his chair
>He's not taking his paper out of his mouth to light yours
>He beckons you with a hoof
>With a blush, you lean in and press the end of your roll to the cherry of his
>Your faces are barely inches apart
>With a slow inhale, you pull away, the herb cigarette now lit
>"Yeah, it's good ain't it?"
>You take a drag and exhale, struggling not to cough
>This was certainly not the herb you'd buy at a store
"Y-Yeah. Strong stuff."
>You can already feel that relaxing warmth coursing through your veins
>You needed this, bad
>All the worries of getting shelled, shot, or gutted fade away
>"Take a seat. You look like you need it."
>Glancing around the small tent, the only unoccupied space is a cot a few feet away. You climb on and sit on it.
>It doesn't take long before you're so relaxed you slowly slip into a position laying on your side
>>
>>29171278
>The lieutenant laughs in a stoned manner, showing that beautiful smile of his
>"Who knew Shot would be such a lightweight. Good thing you'll be here all night."
>CP duty usually meant being bored for hours coordinating defense of the FOB and waiting for orders
>Tonight would be a light night anyway
>"Shot? You like what you see or something?" Cross spoke in a bemused tone of voice.
>With a blush you relized you had been staring at him this entire time
>You look away quickly and resume smoking what's left of your joint
>You feel it plucked out of your mouth
>Cross is standing before you, surprisingly not pissed off
>He sits down on the hard-packed dirt underneath his hooves
>"Y'know, I've seen the way you look at me. Just about every day, I think."
>You almost have a heart attack as he confronts you
>"I brought you in here to talk about that."
>You rub your forehooves together nervously as he uses a hoof to turn your head
>Cross's eyes look into yours
>You're getting lost in those ocean-tinted irises again
>"It might just be the herb, but I think you're beautiful, Espresso."
>He just said your first name
>He just called you beautiful (That's pretty gay)
>You feel your heart just about rip itself from your chest, it just throbbed so hard
>He stands up and places a hoof on your side, rolling you over on your back
>He climbs onto the cot, straddling your sides, muscled form looming over
>"I thought the Captain had you, but now I see otherwise."
>You let out a soft giggle, unable to do anything but see what happens next
>The earth pony unbuckles your helmet and tosses it aside, doing the same for his own
>Thin wisps of herb smoke float out from his flared nostrils as he smiles down at you
>With a sudden burst of confidence you take the rolled cigarette out from his lips, levitating it
>"Thief." He whispers simply, causing a mischevious grin to break out across your muzzle
>You take a long drag off of it and flick it to the dirt
>>
>>29171282
>Cross leans down, everything following after as automatic as breathing to you
>It feels like a bolt of electricity hit your heart when his lips connect with yours
>You exhale into the kiss, cold air slowly sucking from your lungs
>Cross pulls away for a brief moment, exhaling and flashing you a sexy, confident grin
>You can do nothing but wrap your forehooves around his neck and go in for another kiss
>It felt just as good as the last
>It starts off slow and affectionate, eventually evolving into a full-blown makeout session
>His tongue is dominantly explorng every inch of your own
>His warm chest is bearing down on yours
>You feel like you're on cloud nine
>Cross pulls away after a long time of kissing you, a dream come true
>You both stare into each other eye's with equally wide grins
>Cross stands up and sits back on your crotch, his unshorn hooves gliding down your sensitive sides
>It's almost ticklish, but it's making you need him so much more

I'm tired as shit and need to sleep. Might write lewd later.
>>
File: 1179609.png (1MB, 3500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1179609.png
1MB, 3500x3000px
>>29171289
doing great so far anon
>>
>>29171289
Holy fuck this is good. It hits a couple of my fetishes already and the last bit is just the kind of comfy that I really really like. The way he's kinda dreamy around his horsebando actually reminds me of myself a little.
>>
File: 960948.png (735KB, 1280x867px) Image search: [Google]
960948.png
735KB, 1280x867px
>>
File: tmp_157726-252128398.jpg (340KB, 2500x1833px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_157726-252128398.jpg
340KB, 2500x1833px
>>
>tfw you will never be rescued by your horsebando
>>
>bump
>>
File: 1453321297255.jpg (207KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453321297255.jpg
207KB, 692x960px
>>29172273
>you will never force your horsebando to wear embarrassing and girly clothing and then fuck him in it
>You will never hear him try to desperately keep his dignity by muffling his moans of pleasure
>>
>>29172273
Crossdressing masculine stallions are the cutest things ever.
>>
>>29173366
digits confirm
>>
>>
File: 1475552488374.png (582KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475552488374.png
582KB, 768x1024px
>>
Is it gay in denial to if only like 2D homo horses but dislike 3DPD homos?
>>
>>29175221
No, you're just a gay in training
>>
>>29175221
I consider myself straight but visit these threads because gay crushes and homolust are cute imo
>>
File: 1430858718880.png (331KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1430858718880.png
331KB, 900x900px
>>
>>29175869
Those are clearly girls
>>
File: 917935.jpg (259KB, 712x1544px) Image search: [Google]
917935.jpg
259KB, 712x1544px
>>29175876
better?
>>
>>29175884
Better
>>
Literally what the fuck is the point of this shit anymore. It's just random gay horses. The discord is literally dead and nobody cares anymore. Let this trash die.
>>
>>29176571
Still a better general than anonfilly
>>
>>29176621
anything is better than that.
>>
>>29176571
The truth hurts the most

Truth is, a lot of generals are clinging on for life. This one included.

But we have writers again, and that's something.
>>
Bedtime bump
>>
Do you think they fucked?
>>
>>29177128
Not before getting paid for it.
>>
>>29176690
I think /mlp/ itself could be clinging on for life, I don't know.
>>
>page 10 bump
>>
File: 1133360.jpg (652KB, 1390x1290px) Image search: [Google]
1133360.jpg
652KB, 1390x1290px
>>29177128
>>
>>29177938
>>
File: 1483321012548.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483321012548.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
Ya heard it here first folks, you're all racist.
>>
>>29178656
>support lgbt
>gays are raycis
TOP KEK
>>
>>29154655
Had that happen to me before
I gave him the "I'm not gay, dude" but he made shit awkward so I stopped talking to him
>>
>>29178633
>>
>>29176690 is right, this general's barely clinging onto life.
Considering writefagging sometime, but I'm not too confident in that right now.
>>29179600
>>
>>29180403
>>
>>29180921
>>
File: sunburst_by_dennyvixen-d9wp571.png (401KB, 900x708px) Image search: [Google]
sunburst_by_dennyvixen-d9wp571.png
401KB, 900x708px
Do you think facial hair fits ponies?
>>
File: 1460853060008.jpg (202KB, 1610x1646px) Image search: [Google]
1460853060008.jpg
202KB, 1610x1646px
>>29181593
depends on the pone and the style of it.
>>
>"HEY EVERYPONY, ANON IS GAY!"
>The nearby ponies glance at you and Pinkie, but quickly go about their business
>Pinkie replaces the megaphone in her hammerspace and flourishes with her hoof
>You release a breath you didn't realise you were holding
>"See, Nonny? You don't have to hide who you are here in Ponyville!"
"Y-yeah, whatever."
>She had no right to out you like that, but it's a huge weight off your shoulders
>But there's not a snowball's chance in hell you're trusting her with any more secrets
>She prances away happily as you shove your hands in your pockets and walk in the opposite direction
>"Howdy there, pardner! You look a tad shaken. What's got you so rustled?"
>A yellow earth pony in a hat and vest is walking alongside you
>You jolt slightly. You were sure he wasn't there a second ago
"Oh hey, you're Applejack's cousin, right? Braeburn?"
>"Sure am!"
>You stop.
"Wait...don't you live in Appleloosa? AJ didn't mention her cousin was in town."
>He chuckles and polishes the edge of his hoof on his vest
>"Heh, I go where I'm needed, friend."
>>
>>29182194

>Braeburn goes around Equestria helping new faggots come to terms with it and also to break them in sexually
>>
>>29182279
Damn more
>>
>>29181593
I think facial hair very fits ponies
>>
>>29183027
this
>>
>>29182194
>>29182279
>>29183027
>>29184250
>Braeburn is an Alicorn in disguise
>He is the Princess of Faggotry
>His temple is the gay bathhouse
>Stallions he deems worthy are led to the gay bathhouse, where they can they can take part in a gay orgy with Princess Braeburn and his hand"maidens" for an eternity
>>
>>29184572
someone write this
>>
File: 1470344146658.png (138KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470344146658.png
138KB, 1000x1000px
>>29184572
ITT: we start our own religion
>>
File: That's Gay!.png (9KB, 490x280px) Image search: [Google]
That's Gay!.png
9KB, 490x280px
>>29184572
so is it like a valhalla situation where if a homogay dies in the line of faggotry he gets taken in for all the drinking food and buttstuff he can handle and then some?
>>
File: 1475319176165.png (1MB, 1372x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1475319176165.png
1MB, 1372x1126px
>Tfw cut a finger on your fapping hand open, and you can't play games or anything
>>
File: 1469384314482.png (14KB, 556x478px) Image search: [Google]
1469384314482.png
14KB, 556x478px
>>29185096
>No stallion bf to give you a helping hoof
>>
>bump
>>
File: IMG_5571.png (216KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5571.png
216KB, 500x600px
>"Hi, I'm Braeburn, and this is my loving wife, Little Strongheart. We're in a mixed-orientation marriage."

What do?
>>
>>29186095
remove kebug
>>
>>29186095
Cry
>>
So I decided to wear the maid outfit i got from my mlp secret santa and be a trap to mess with one of my super straight friends. Then a bunch of guys started calling me cute. W-why does that make me feel better then when I get called handsome or something? T-that doesn't make me gay, right?
>>
>>29186149
It's a fetish. You can either choose to stop it or you can choose to continue it.
>>
>>29186149
Being called cute is a wonderful vice the women have been keeping hidden from us, and it's high time you joined the fight to make men cute again

Live flamboyant, anon, even if you think you're not gay.
>>
File: 654373.png (936KB, 5000x6300px) Image search: [Google]
654373.png
936KB, 5000x6300px
>>29186149
>t. Caramel
>>
>>29186149
Would you be equally flattered if a girl called you cute?
>>
>>29186254
Probably not. I'd feel like it was disingenuous. Girls call everything cute and don't mean half the things they say. Guys are more resistant to calling a guy cute and tend to be more genuine.

>>29186250
I tend to cosplay braeburn actually ^:) n-no homo, a girl asked me to
>>
would you fug a stalker pony?
would you stick a vodka bottle up his ass?
>>
>>29187013
дa
>>
File: 900982.png (1MB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
900982.png
1MB, 1600x800px
>>29187013
there are no mares in the zone, stalker
>>
File: IMG_6137.png (970KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6137.png
970KB, 1500x1500px
>>29181593
I think it works well.
>>
>>29187099
A nuuuuu
>>
>>29187719
CHEEKI BREEKI I V DAMKI
>>
>>29186015
>>
>>29186095
>Threesome
>Give Strongheart a strapon
>>
>>29188380

>being with a female
>ever

I can't even stand to talk to those animals much less anything else.
>>
>>29186095
Try cucking Little Strongheart by having loving gay sex with Braeburn
>>
>>29188505
You're aiming too small.
Fuck her dad. Ride that massive Chiefcock.
>>
>>29188505
>Loving gay sex

Impossibru
>>
>>29187104
I wanna kiss the fancy man

Will he pay for my dinner?

Can I pay him back in sex?
>>
>>29188388
Wow, that's really sexist. How would you like it if a woman said the same thing about men?
>>
>>29189802

ignore it because females are not even worth my consideration.

I look forward to the days of artificial wombs which means we no longer need them and the glorious homotopia can begin.
>>
>>29189633
>tfw he's probably too alpha to be submissive

Sad
>>
>>29190302
>boo hoo not every pony is a slutty sub for me to use and abuse
It's like you don't even want your ass pounded by a big, sexy stallion.
>>
>>29190447
>Implying I don't want that most of the time and would just like to switch it up for a change.

Calm down there buckaroo. But if Fancy Pants isn't sub material than what wealthy stallion do you propose to be slutty?
>>
>>29190447
ass poundings hurt
>>
>>29190508
Only if you're a literal retard and forget lube exists. Remember the gospel of our lord and savior Braeburned: "Use lube, go slow".

>>29190490
Blueblood?
>>
>>29184783
I want my own Braeburn

I want him to dress in a nurse/maid outfit when he feels kinky.

I want him to feed me when I'm sick and I want to feed him my dick when I feel better.

I-I swear I'm not gay there's just...something special about Braeburn.
>>
>>29190560
Everybody's gay for Braeburn.
>>
>>29190519

>tfw our lord hath forsaken us for furry shit

it still hurts ,_,
>>
>>29190519
Blueblood is the ultimate lazy princess bottom.
Ever since his first prostate orgasm, he's become addicted to laying back and letting some prole do all the work.
He won't even let you give his giant boner a reach-around until you've earned the right to touch his glory.

And if you finish first or are otherwise unsatisfactory, he'll hit you with a refractory refresher and a minor enlargement to "encourage" you to get back to work.

He's not above telekinetically fucking himself with your body, but it really shouldn't come to that.
>>
>>29190925
Broaden your horizons.
>>
>>29190560
But would you let him feed you his own dick~?
>>
File: 1458419898589.png (51KB, 493x568px) Image search: [Google]
1458419898589.png
51KB, 493x568px
>>29191759
>you will never get nursed back to health off brae's cum
>he will never climb up on the bed, gently prodding your lips with his thick hot cock, letting you gently nurse the pre from his tip.
>you will never feel those thick hot spurts of stallion spunk warm your belly as you're filled.
>he will never climb off and cuddle you to sleep, acting like your personal heater under the blankets
>>
>>29192152
>hwn do this to you
>ywn also get to suck his apple-flavored popsicle every morning with a thick, tasty surprise shooting out of it at the end
>>
>>29188325
>>
>>29190519
>>29191437
Blueblood is dominant, but fucking a peasant like you in the ass is beneath him.

He has ponies to do that for him.
>>
File: 1400040934156.png (187KB, 422x372px) Image search: [Google]
1400040934156.png
187KB, 422x372px
>"A-Ahnon, what's b-bara?"
>>
>>29192962
>>
File: IMG_1546.jpg (889KB, 4020x3066px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1546.jpg
889KB, 4020x3066px
Make America Straight Again!

Are you faggots ready for the reeducation camps?
>>
File: CtZ04YQXgAAxPqX.jpg (40KB, 645x658px) Image search: [Google]
CtZ04YQXgAAxPqX.jpg
40KB, 645x658px
>>29194400
Here we go again, bringing politics into this fucking thread.
>>
File: tmp_1482866288593-252128398.jpg (62KB, 355x400px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1482866288593-252128398.jpg
62KB, 355x400px
>>29194508
>giving (You)s to bait
>incentivizing him to do more shit like this
>>
>>29194400
>Implying Papa Trump won't make America gay again
>Implying his first executive order won't be one stallion for every American
>>
>>29193664

pig disgusting, yaoi all the way.
>>
File: 5881c209a1cda9757955671b874b5990.png (539KB, 2729x3445px) Image search: [Google]
5881c209a1cda9757955671b874b5990.png
539KB, 2729x3445px
>>29194400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdky6BH_N8s
>>
>>29130576
you all are a bunch of straights!
>>
>>29194994
Take it back anon. Take it back
>>
>>29194400
>MASA
>massah
>we're gonna enslave all the ziggers again
wew lad
>>
File: IMG_1549.jpg (50KB, 504x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1549.jpg
50KB, 504x414px
Damnation awaits you unless you repent and change your ways now!
>>
>>29194656
I want to give Filthy Rich the pleasure he so desperately needs after a long and tedious day at his highrise office in Manehattan.
>>
File: f08.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
f08.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
>>29195799
>tfw Jesus will never mount you.
>>
>>29195823
I do too~
>>
File: ayy.gif (13KB, 1003x676px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.gif
13KB, 1003x676px
Really makes you think...
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 410x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 410x600px
>me two years ago:
>"I'm not gay I just find gay horses cute"
>now: boy I sure do love cuddling with my boyfriend
>>
>>29196526
Doesn't it feel so much better outside of the closet, Anon?
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 408x408px
>>29196742
Y-yes.
>>
File: 1467258481048.jpg (570KB, 1260x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1467258481048.jpg
570KB, 1260x1024px
>>29194656
>>29195823
>ywn marry into Filthy Rich's fortune
>ywn give him a fancy fountain pen for your anniversary
>ywn be treated to an extravagant Manehattan dinner
>>
File: siblins_by_tangyowl-dau917a.png (2MB, 2400x2050px) Image search: [Google]
siblins_by_tangyowl-dau917a.png
2MB, 2400x2050px
My boy Fruitcake telling his younger sister of Stallion he likes.
>>
>>29197684
He's cute.
Is he a bottom?
>>
>>29197684
Ahhhh! I'm so glad that artist is still drawing him!!

>>29197703
He looks like one.
>>
>>29197703
Very much so.
>>
>>29197684

I wish I could talk about boys with my sister.

she hates me for being gay and hasn't spoken to me in five years
>>
File: tumblr_ndqfinU4lV1s5tlxzo1_1280.png (239KB, 527x642px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndqfinU4lV1s5tlxzo1_1280.png
239KB, 527x642px
>when someone claims to be a gay conservative
>>
>>29198589
They actually do exist.
Just put shitloads of quotation marks around the conservative part :^)
>>
>>29198589
>>29198788
I've got like 8 sets of quotation marks around my "conservative"
>>
>bump
>>
>>29199131
>>
>ywn be donald trump's next ex-wife
>>
>>29199619
>>
Did someone write that Artemis green yet, the one where he buttfucks Solaris' guards in protest of the harem ending?
>>
File: 1289727.png (631KB, 1035x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1289727.png
631KB, 1035x1200px
>>29200830
Nope, not yet. Still waiting.
>>
>>29195255
NO
you all like dripping wet, winking HORSEPUSSY!
>>
>>29201176
>you all dislike dripping wet, roastie stinking horsepussy
ftfy
>>
File: egoist_pone.png (992KB, 576x440px) Image search: [Google]
egoist_pone.png
992KB, 576x440px
Sunburst is a total narcissist, and now Shining knows it.

Would you cuddle a plushie of yourself?
>>
>>29200004
>>
>ywn stay after class with Professor Sunburst to brush up on advanced magic theory
>ywn impress him with your performance in class
>ywn graduate with honors from Sunburst's School for Gifted Unicorns and become his apprentice
>>
>>29202952
feels bad man
>>
>>29196526
>>29196742
>>29196770
Awwwwwww
So sweet when a closet is opened
>>
>>29130852
Engage 69 posicion
>>
File: Big Mac's favorite doll.png (269KB, 1091x1686px) Image search: [Google]
Big Mac's favorite doll.png
269KB, 1091x1686px
>>29201792
I'd rather be the plushie
>>
>>29204112
W-Why do I have this boner
>>
>>29202498
>>
>>29204481
A few reasons.

You want to be a cute cozy cuddletoy

You want to have a partner who loves you dearly despite being an order of magnitude larger

You want to surrender total control of your physical form, and be used as the perfect fucktoy

You want to be stuffed full of an impossible amount cock and know no pain - only the ecstacy of pleasing your lover

You want to know the warm safety of a giant stallion's embrace

Pick your favorite, or find your own!
>>
File: 1061427.png (649KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1061427.png
649KB, 1500x1500px
everybody's gay for hayburn.
>>
>>29205805
who isn't~?
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 208x242px
I'm really happy I'm gay
>>
>>29205268
>>
>walk into your bedroom
>see this
what do?
>>
>>29205391
U-Unf~

All of those
>>
>>29206204
>>
>>29143784
>>>/trash/7082729
>>
Thanks for making me Gay. I've never been happier.
>>
>>29209746
no problen, faggot~
>>
Fuck you guys for making me gay. Ive never been more confused.
>>
>>29208214
>>
>>29206539
cry
run away from home
>>
File: embarassed.png (315KB, 586x622px) Image search: [Google]
embarassed.png
315KB, 586x622px
Goodnight /hhh/
>>
>>29212409
>mixing inflation and gay
WORST OC
O
R
S
T

O
C
>>
Mods are asleep

Post mares
>>
File: HicD3fr_u18chan.jpg (21KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
HicD3fr_u18chan.jpg
21KB, 500x434px
>>29213238
>women
>girls
>vaginas
>boobs
>ovaries
>
>>
>>29213410
>guys
>male
>dicks
>balls
>gay
>
>>
File: 1460307688251.jpg (56KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1460307688251.jpg
56KB, 500x375px
>>29213523
I think you might be in the wrong thread.
>>
>>29213238
>>29213523
6/10 bait made me reply
>>
File: AHHHHHHHH.jpg (13KB, 247x243px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHH.jpg
13KB, 247x243px
>>29131944
fucking jump off cliffe thats awful
>>
File: 1314044.jpg (152KB, 1171x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1314044.jpg
152KB, 1171x1175px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbHKiUEATYY
>>
File: sunburst assumes the position.png (764KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
sunburst assumes the position.png
764KB, 1024x724px
>>
File: obscure boner.png (6KB, 618x614px) Image search: [Google]
obscure boner.png
6KB, 618x614px
>>29215068
>an actually good r63 Celestia
>>
File: 789374.png (197KB, 1280x1031px) Image search: [Google]
789374.png
197KB, 1280x1031px
>>29215068
I want to serve my prince
>>
anyone else really hate r63 of existing characters?

I'd much rather see actual, real stallions.
>>
File: black-stallion.jpg (659KB, 1000x629px) Image search: [Google]
black-stallion.jpg
659KB, 1000x629px
>>29215194
>actual real stallions
here you go
>>
>>29215252
kek
>>
>>29215194
No but I get a little triggered when a character is gender bent but whoever they're having sex with is just a regular canonical stallion especially if the character isn't a unicorn who can't change their gender via magic (which even then is probably a hard spell).
>>
>>29215194
I used to really like them when there were only like three stallions with any sort of character in the show
>>
>>29215194
nah it's much dumber when people insist that cock and balls with no vag is futa and not femboy r63.
>>
>>29215252
Don't tempt me
>>
File: Frederik.jpg (151KB, 962x652px) Image search: [Google]
Frederik.jpg
151KB, 962x652px
>>29216326
Hey, whats wrong? i got you what you wanted.
>>
File: seriously.jpg (53KB, 526x557px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
53KB, 526x557px
>>29216285
Derpibooru is is so rampant with this shit that people will actually change homo-related tags that were tagged by the artist. In this case the guy didn't even remove the "gay", "males only", or "care package" tags before he added "straight".
>>
>order a horse dildo from bad dragon during their christmas sale
>just now compare its dimensions to the one I already own
I've made a huge mistake
>>
>>29217430
You just need to train your hole, Anon.
>>
>>29217444
I just hope I'll be able to even take the head, then it won't be an issue
>>
>>29130576
who's your favorite horsebando, /hhh/?
>>
File: sunburst_belly.png (314KB, 1155x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sunburst_belly.png
314KB, 1155x1920px
>>29217629
The nerd horsebando
>>
File: 1410776589862.jpg (37KB, 411x547px) Image search: [Google]
1410776589862.jpg
37KB, 411x547px
>>29217631
Mine's the jock/nerd combo
>>
Is it only gay if the balls touch?
>>
File: 1470293006393.png (943KB, 680x851px) Image search: [Google]
1470293006393.png
943KB, 680x851px
>>29217629
The flying horsebando
>>
>>29217685
It's also gay if you don't swallow his cum. See, women don't swallow cum either. so by not getting every drop you're actually acting like a woman.
>>
File: tmp_882138-1527484259.png (867KB, 1504x904px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_882138-1527484259.png
867KB, 1504x904px
>>29217629
The farm horsebando
you know, the one whose sweaty, musku butt i want on my face
>>
>>29217919
*musky
>>
>>29217919
>not wanting every stallion;s sweaty, musky butt on your face
What are you, straight?
>>
>>29217930
i would, actually
i just want his butt on my face the most
>>
File: 2f128ca64413b4474e22507859f36eda.png (749KB, 1280x1266px) Image search: [Google]
2f128ca64413b4474e22507859f36eda.png
749KB, 1280x1266px
>>29217945
Truly, you have good taste anon
>>
>>29217999
you cannot imagine how badly i want him to press his butt up against my face, me breathing in his musk and all, mate~
>>
>>29217804
But stallions cum so much!
When I hang out with five or six stallion bros, I can't swallow all of their loads without getting a wicked bad tummy ache.
>>
File: sweaty crystal hoof.jpg (82KB, 908x864px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty crystal hoof.jpg
82KB, 908x864px
>>29218059
I think I can
Well, not him in particular, but still
>>
>>29218064
Sharing is caring, anon! Your bros don't want to feel like they're possibly gay too. Every one of them should take at least one load, so nobody's stomach hurts afterwords.
>>
>>29217685
Wait a minute! If touching balls is how The Gay spreads, that explains why the average testicle size is so much larger in the homo stallion community!

It must all trace back to unprotected colt roughhousing! The excessively endowed simply cannot avoid their fate.
>>
File: 115543246.png (156KB, 375x351px) Image search: [Google]
115543246.png
156KB, 375x351px
>>29218179
>we get all the well-endowed stallions while the mares get none
>>
File: 1479099392794.png (510KB, 849x941px) Image search: [Google]
1479099392794.png
510KB, 849x941px
>>29218179
>you will never be the sneaky fagpone who teabags stallions in their sleep so that they wake up a bit gayer than the night before.
>they will never be cute and conflicted as they start checking you out more and try to sneak peeks at your goods, unaware of how much they're staring.
>you will never slowly build up their confidence and tease them until they finally mount you and fuck your brains out.
>they will never make you squirm and moan as their balls lightly slap against your rump, making you even more of a fagpone.
>you will never feel their hot thick load fill your belly as they hold you close into them.
>it will never end in a deep passionate full-homo kiss until you both drift to sleep, cock still deep inside you.
>>
File: handsome prince.png (640KB, 1194x1280px) Image search: [Google]
handsome prince.png
640KB, 1194x1280px
>>29218824
>Prince Blueblood magically ballooning himself to absurd sizes prior to a night on the town
>bumping unsuspecting stallions who are immediately turned due to his immense ball-mass
>overwhelmed by pheromones, they have little choice but to follow him home and pound the stuffing out of him
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 753x815px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 753x815px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV5lzRHrGeg

>tfw thought gay ponies were the limit for me
>haha they aren't humans it's not the same
>fast forward
>in love with my boyfriend
>>
File: cuddleparty.png (489KB, 1280x930px) Image search: [Google]
cuddleparty.png
489KB, 1280x930px
>>29219547
ponies in socks are CUTE

CUTE!
>>
>>29219547
Fucking faggot. I bet you two hold hands and kiss.
<3
>>
>>29218824
god dammit anon you can't keep giving me fetishes like this
>>
>>29219560
It's amazing how one small realisation can grow into the courage to get what you really want
>>
pony is hungry

http://i.imgur.com/F87Jw1f.jpg
>>
>>29219867
Feed the horny pony
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1332904
>>
>>29219867
Will he be hungry for more~?
>>
File: sunburst_giggle.png (163KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
sunburst_giggle.png
163KB, 700x700px
>>29219867
Stallions with socks are way too attractive
>>
>>29221977
>>
File: stallion pone doing yoga.png (703KB, 1488x924px) Image search: [Google]
stallion pone doing yoga.png
703KB, 1488x924px
>>
>>29223246
I wonder what kind of yoga is he doing, maybe the one where he opens up his str8 chakras?
>>
>Shining was going to save Princess Cadance, but he changed his mind
>>
>>29223327
Nothing like milk to wake up in tge morning.
>>
>>29222873
>>
>>29223327
good
leave the bitch
>>
File: ponefriends.png (268KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ponefriends.png
268KB, 1280x1080px
>>29223327
>>29224877
I want to be in his stallion harem
>>
File: 1441648495506.png (148KB, 762x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1441648495506.png
148KB, 762x1049px
>>29224988
The more the merrier!
>>
>>29224988
>>29224991
room for one more?
>>
>>29225017
https://e621.net/post/show/358584/2013-absurd_res-angel_-mlp-anthro-anthrofied-beard

Always, anon~
>>
File: 770698.png (344KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
770698.png
344KB, 1000x1000px
>>29224877
>>
>>29217629
>>29217631
I wanna study his quirks
>>
>>29225077
I want to go to the gay bathhouse
>>
File: The Gay Bathhouse.png (2MB, 1024x2909px) Image search: [Google]
The Gay Bathhouse.png
2MB, 1024x2909px
>>29225264
posting for posteriety
>>
File: 1d5.gif (558KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
1d5.gif
558KB, 367x265px
>>29225343
>>
File: brae_swimsuit.png (253KB, 810x727px) Image search: [Google]
brae_swimsuit.png
253KB, 810x727px
>>
File: 1465651768177.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1465651768177.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>29198589
>when you see a faggoty liberal
>>
File: 1410920902363.jpg (237KB, 641x564px) Image search: [Google]
1410920902363.jpg
237KB, 641x564px
>>29226309
>>29198589
Anons, please. No need for political tension when we can have stallions instead.
>>
There's snow!
>>
File: christmasmacBUTT.png (616KB, 816x478px) Image search: [Google]
christmasmacBUTT.png
616KB, 816x478px
>>29226499
Snow for your horsebando to play in!
>>
File: 1225799.png (592KB, 2284x2825px) Image search: [Google]
1225799.png
592KB, 2284x2825px
>>29130576
What would you and your horsebando do to celebrate the new year, anons?
>>
File: 1477671294462.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477671294462.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>29226309
someone didn't wach their webm all the way.

>>29226433
also this
>>
File: 1468340905305.webm (618KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1468340905305.webm
618KB, 700x394px
>>29227391
>when you see a group of faggoty liberals so you decide to beat some sense into them
>>
>>29227479
sauce?
>>
>>29227335
alcohol
lots and lots of alcohol
>>
>>29227335
>>29217631
>>29227946
We'd get champagne drunk a couple nights a week until I have to go back to class and he has to get back to teaching.
>>
>>29228500
Sounds fun! What would you do to him while he was drunk though?~
>>
>>29228681
I'd get him really drunk and push him off of something high or into a river
>>
>>29228936
For lewd purposes or to kill him?
>>
>>29227335
Shrooms.
>>
>>29228681
Oh, I'd probably compliment him a bunch, then kiss him while he's bashfully denying everything I'm saying about him.

Then, um--

Things might get pretty lewd from there.
>>
File: 1366874257506.png (2MB, 759x1192px) Image search: [Google]
1366874257506.png
2MB, 759x1192px
>>29227335
Get tipsy so I'd work up the nerve to do this. I wish there was a gayhorse version...like Mac and Shining Armor
>>
File: IMG_4354.jpg (1MB, 2200x1237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4354.jpg
1MB, 2200x1237px
>tfw bf came back and made this on sfm

<333
>>
>>29229593
And what would you do while on shrooms?
>>
>>29230214
Probably cuddle and stuff. You really can't bang on shrooms.
>>
File: sunburst_blush.jpg (144KB, 798x1016px) Image search: [Google]
sunburst_blush.jpg
144KB, 798x1016px
>>29227335
An unhealthy amount of cuddling
>>
>>29230268
What's the appeal of shrooms then? if you can't bang then what's the point
>>
>>29230406
It's to get fucking high bro.
>>
File: tmp_1481484014156171481474.jpg (10KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1481484014156171481474.jpg
10KB, 274x184px
>tfw /hhh/ will never EVER get their horsebandos to sit on their face or fuck them silly
>>
>>29230843
I just got the best replacement for the second one
>>
File: 1477858369864.png (1MB, 764x574px) Image search: [Google]
1477858369864.png
1MB, 764x574px
Does any anon know the name or pastebin link to that story about Anon getting duskshine a library worth of books for a birthday present?
>>
File: file.png (842KB, 1272x814px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
842KB, 1272x814px
>>
File: 905009.png (88KB, 960x700px) Image search: [Google]
905009.png
88KB, 960x700px
>>29231118
JUST.
gay
FRIENDS.
>>
>my horse dildo arrived today
I didn't expect it to be this huge
I hope I won't end up in a hospital
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
Princess Celestial had hired me to put an end to this debauchery
>>
File: tumblr_mchaxhLm1j1rehruqo1_500.png (6KB, 477x284px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mchaxhLm1j1rehruqo1_500.png
6KB, 477x284px
>>29231495
Celestia has no authority here.
>>
File: 1448064692430.png (908KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1448064692430.png
908KB, 1200x1200px
>>29231516
"she" has all the authority "she" needs anon

>>29130620
>>
>>29231365
post pics on imgur if you can
>>
>>29231618
http://imgur.com/a/xNn4c
>>
File: 1483213273633.png (1014KB, 780x831px) Image search: [Google]
1483213273633.png
1014KB, 780x831px
>>29231622
do I spy the staff of a MIGHTY WIZARD?
>>
File: sunburst_daki_2.jpg (94KB, 400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sunburst_daki_2.jpg
94KB, 400x1200px
>>29231636
Exactly
>>
File: 1462272167069.jpg (95KB, 576x440px) Image search: [Google]
1462272167069.jpg
95KB, 576x440px
>>29231640
>>
>>29231646
I forgot what this comic was called, sauce?
>>
>>29231710
https://derpibooru.org/tags/comic-colon-the+real+thing
>>
>>29230406
Get super high for 4-5 hours and nobody tests for them.
>>
>>29231365
Just don't push yourself too quickly or get it in dry and you shouldn't end up in the hospital
You wouldn't be the first though, and you wouldn't be the last.
>>
>>29231365
You should post as you go, letting us know how it feels and stuff. SOmething special about a virgin breaking in a horsecock.
>>
>>29231900
I'm not even a horsecock virgin, this one is just much larger than my other one
>>
>bump
>>
>>29231931
Even so, I'm really curious and I think you're a good person to talk about it.
>>
>>29232469
Yeah, I think it'd be fun to do
I'll have some time this weekend so I'll probably do it then
>>
>>29232502
Excite.
>>
File: feels-bad-pony.jpg (84KB, 334x454px) Image search: [Google]
feels-bad-pony.jpg
84KB, 334x454px
>>29230843
>>
File: 1411678270729.png (62KB, 423x410px) Image search: [Google]
1411678270729.png
62KB, 423x410px
>>29230843
>>29232618
Ah, but you can always imagine it while you fap. That's something, right?
>>
>>29232679
not quite the same desu
>>
>>29232709
unfortunately, life is compromise, anon. It's best to just enjoy whatever bits of it you can!
>>
>>29232730
i understand, next best thing is if it happened in my dreams
or i learn how to lucid dream and make it happen everytime
>>
>>29232769
I tried learning how to lucid dream solely for that purpose. Never ended up getting there, but I got close a few times.
>>
STAY IN YOUR CONTAINMENT THREAD DICKLICKERS!!!

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
>>
Why is this thread a thing. So many waifus on the show and you guys have to go for this?
>>
>>29233009
>wanting disgusting mares
>not wanting glorious horsecock
>>
>>29233031
I'm just saying, There's plenty of awesome mares to choose from.
>>
File: tmp_1482748042899439763342.png (232KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1482748042899439763342.png
232KB, 500x456px
>>29233009
>horsebandos both have a fuckable hole and a delicious, thick, long horsedick to suck on/get fucked by
>waifus have a disgusting hole for genitalia, probably destroyed from being fucked so much
>he will never EVER get to know the joys of a horsebando
>>
File: ButIdidntlisten.png (476KB, 900x516px) Image search: [Google]
ButIdidntlisten.png
476KB, 900x516px
>>29233071
Here's something crazy.

Why not both?
>>
File: n3x8y4M.jpg (140KB, 755x475px) Image search: [Google]
n3x8y4M.jpg
140KB, 755x475px
>>29233058
You do know where you are, right? There's a reason it's HOMO horse hangout...
>>
>>29233089
This is the better option, since it still includes stallions.

See you fags in the next thread~
>>
>>29233091

New Thread. No Mares allowed.
>>
>>29233089
Actually, that's a pretty good idea.
I mean cuck the mare while you fuck the stallion/get fucked by him in the ass :^)
>>
>>29233058
Maybe but Vinyl isn't one of them. She's a literal meme waifu and if you like her you're subhuman
Thread posts: 500
Thread images: 171

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.