[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dadonequus thread: Children of chaos: Christmas edition!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 25

File: n3LBzNy.png (828KB, 1705x1705px) Image search: [Google]
n3LBzNy.png
828KB, 1705x1705px
Anon finds him or herself subjected by Discord's shenanigans. Now he or she must accept this new life in Equestria as a colt, filly, griphon, draconequus or whatever the fuck Discord wants

Over one year of chaos, we have a vast diversity of good greens! Stop by, read something, pick your favorite green and post your feedback, or continue suffering under the crushing emptiness thatvisbyour daily life!

Feel free to discuss the current stories, start a new one, if you want to try your art, come here and draw something, you drawfags are always welcome (bunny is cute and we always miss you, hue drawfag)

Pastebins:

Erf (The closest that any Anon has come to be like a mini-Discord/Chryalis onee-chan/The Fan Fiction that Never Ends!): http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Elo (PhD Anon/The smugest prince that has ever lived): http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian

Coffeeholic (Italian Anon/Linguini Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Coffeeholic

Laskvurel (George/AnonFilly/Come Back to Us Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Laskvurel

Bunny (AnonFilly & Drawfag/Shits Rabbit Pellets Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Bunnyhood

Ben Dover (Actual Dad Discord/AdventurousAnon): http://pastebin.com/u/Ben__Dover

Hoers (MIA/We will always miss you bby): http://pastebin.com/u/Hoers

CookieSfh (Tentacles Anon/the green that actually has lewd in it): http://pastebin.com/u/CookieSfh

Wand of Inferno (Mexican Anon/"Special mind" Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Wand_of_inferno

Zenco (Newfag/Argentinian Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/zenco1

Gumball (Homeless Actor-Singer Anon/Try-Hard Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/GimmeSomeGumption

speed weed (Beach Bum Anon) : http://pastebin.com/a364aFHZ (embed) (embed)
>>
>>29129706
Last thread >>29069040
>>
Finally! A new thread, merry christmas to all of you!
>>
>>29129706
Third for Merry Christmas

Green pls <3 luv u erf
>>
Woo, thanks for making a be thread
>>
>>29130049
a new thread
>>
>>29130057
>After Aegia and you walked through the snow covered streets of Canterlot and arrived to the caste, your friend said her goodbyes, making you promise to not do any other escapade…at least not for tonight.
>You headed to your room, locked the door, took your necklace and coat off and got onto your bed…your head was filled with thoughts… about Starlight…
>First, let’s start off with Starlight, whatever she was doing, it was suspicious enough as to draw the attention of Aegia, Moonlight, your mothers, and to make Pinkie Pie uncomfortable enough as to have doubts about that reformation deal.
>First of all, everything that you have heard about Twilight Sparkle points out that she’s quite insistent, you have seen the amount of letters that she usually sends to your mother.
>Not everyone has Celestia’s patience, so it can be logical that Rarity, Applejack and RD simply have gotten tired of that subject, while Twilight probably brings it up at every opportunity
>But for Pinkie Pie and maybe Fluttershy? That’s something that you will have to investigate a little further, even if that means spending more time with the pink tornado and… well, you actually don’t mind hanging out with Fluttershy.
>In fact, you remember that you never did that picnic…hmm, what kind of sandwiches would that yellow Pegasus like? Maybe cucumber sandwiches? You could ask your mothers to come too, they were easy to deduce, blueberry jam for Luna and tomato sandwiches for Celestia, maybe you could also bring Eris…
>And you are getting derailed, COME ON! This is not the time! Okaaaaay… focus…
>You will have to ask Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy about their thoughts on Starlight and Twilight, because it IS suspicious that these talks have put in jeopardy the friendship of the elements of harmony.
>But why? What could Starlight possibly be planning? But remember, you ARE a scientist at heart, so that’s not the only scenario that is possible.
>>
>>29130119
>After all, there’s a possibility that Starlight is true about her intentions and Twilight is just doing her very best to prove that and show everyone that Glimmer has learned the value of friendship.
>The question for that best case scenario, was why…why would Starlight even do that and why would she drop her ideals about absolute order in the form of equality in favor of redemption...
“*Yawn*”
>You…were getting tired…but before you get to sleep…and see the surprise that your dear mother Luna had for you…
“*Yawn*”
>You had two ponies to worry about…one was Starlight Glimmer…what was she planning, if she was planning anything at all and why
>And the other was that other Anon… it has been quite some time since he attacked Cherrywood…but…
“Yawn”
>But it was still worrying…sure, the possibility of a misunderstanding was feasible but…BUT THAT DIDN’T JUSTIFY WHAT HE DID! But… but Discord said that if he ever comes back, then he would personally take care of that guy… so that jerk is screwed
>In retrospective…what kind of miserable little pony beats up a girl and then forcefully kisses her when she’s unconscious? That is just…wrong…wrong and creepy…that Anon probably was a creepy jerk…and not very smart to boot…
>You close your eyes and let yourself being lost into your dreams…
“Mate…this is just… I can’t...whoa”
>When you opened your eyes again, you weren’t in your room, or in Equestria for that matter. No, you were in the dreamscape, where everything was possible, and the very first proof for that was the landscape itself that was being presented to you
>An unnaturally beautiful navy blue sky with an impossibly big and bright moon was above you, purple and violet clouds covered the shining stars that felt so close that you could touch them
>On the ground you saw a mountain chain far into the distance, extending for miles and miles, each mountain shining with gold on the top and jade on the bottom.
>>
>>29130125
>A powerful river divided the majestic mountains, roaring powerful with its silver waters and ending in a gigantic lake that was so calm and peaceful that could very well be a gigantic and beautiful mirror.
>A beautiful plain extended all over, with creatures jumping around in the tall grass and getting lost in the dark and mysterious forest that protected the mountain’s base from anyone who dared to disturb their natural balance.
>Strange, yet enticing creatures flew above you, batting their long and imposing wings, announcing their arrival with a thundering screech.
>Near of your position, you saw a mildly sized pond, fireflies hovering above its pristine waters, close of it, almost as if it was meant to add a whimsical touch to the majestic scenery, a gigantic red mushroom towered above everything that was nearby, serving as a resting spot for your mother Luna, who was waiting for you with a smile.
>”Took you long enough my child, I almost thought that you weren’t sleeping on purpose” Your mother gracefully extends her wings and flies down, landing with such perfection that you felt a little adoration for her “But alas, I suppose that it was just a case of insomnia, which wouldn’t be surprising considering how much candy you ate at the party…and your little escapade…”
>Those last words made you stop dead in your tracks, you can’t help but to give your mother an awkward smile and laugh nervously
“O-Oh! So you knew about that too! I-I suppose that I’m not as good at being stealthy as I thought and…wait, I thought that you were going out with the girls”
>Luna shakes her head and rolls her eyes “That was the plan, but none of them except for Moonlight could kept up with me, in fact, Rarity and Rainbow Dash had to stay at the castle, but oh well…” your mom lets out a giggle “Moonlight and Aegia will have their free night…all paid by the element of loyalty”
>>
>>29130139
“Aww sheesh, I told RD to not play cards…but eh, if she was that stubborn, then I guess that she will have to bear with another of eating nothing but cheap noodles….b-but, hey! We are getting derailed! I do that well enough on my own! Tell me mom, what is this place or…err…dream?”
>Your mom walks past you and to the pond, where she lies on her belly and gently touches the crystal clear waters, making gently waves that in turn made a couple of rainbow colored fish to jump out in in glee. Then your mom gently turns to you with a bright smile on her face ”Do you like it?”
>You nod frantically, admiring the fantastical, whimsical and other worldly beauty
“Like it? Nah… I love it, I absolutely adore it! Whose dream is it?”
>”Mine…” Your mom replies with a gentle tone “And before you say “really” like every young foal these days tends to do, yes, this is really the landscape that reigns over my dreams”
“Well mom… if this is the surprise that you wanted to give me, then you certainly accomplished your mission, I mean, I have seen some stuff, and even more since I got to live in Equestria, but this?! This honestly is something else, I suppose that this is why you protect everyone’s dreams, yours are simply above any other dream”
>”Well, I’m happy that you liked it, my little star…” Luna gives you a smirk, immediately after that, a little star costume appears on you
“H-Hey!”
>”Oh, I’m sorry!” Your mom laughs “It’s just that you are sooo adorable in that costume, and look!” Luna stomps her hooves on the ground in joy “You even poofed your cute, little cheeks!”
“Oh, come on! We have been over this! I’m not cute, I’m handsome! What would everyone think if you call me cute when I grow up?”
>”I thought that you didn’t care about such things, my little star…” Your mom grins “Besides, you might be ten or thirthy, or even 30,000 years old, but you will always be “cute” for your mother”
>You roll your eyes and groan, making your mom giggle
>>
>>29130145
>”You are simply adorable, but…” Luna clears her throat, and gets a more…serious look “There’s a reason why I wanted to show you this, my little star…”
>You raise an eyebrow but didn’t reply, waiting for your mother to continue with her explanation
>”You see, this landscape that you see, well…I haven’t had dreams as pleasant as this since…” Your mom looks up to the sky, and you too…and you notice that a mare silhouette appears on the moon for a split second “Since way before THAT happened…”
>You didn’t had to ask why…Nightmare Moon was certainly something that must have hit hard with your mother, especially being trapped in the moon for a thousand years
“That long, huh?”
>”Yeah…” Your mom stares at the moon with a melancholic feel “I really don’t want to go into detail about how my dreams used to be like, because they are in the past… they are before I got you, my little star…”
>You make an awry smile and sigh
“I suppose that you don’t have to worry anymore about that, right?”
>Your mom nods “That is right…and I know that you are not dumb, I’m sure that my little star must be wondering about why I brought him to my dream, am I correct?”
>You nod
“It crossed my mind…but then I saw this amazing landscape and I kinda…well… forgot”
>”You really have become more scatter brained, my little star…” Luna giggles and pulls you in for a hug, nuzzling her muzzle into your mane “But I don’t mind, it is cute and you are still the most intelligent foal that I’ve ever met. As for my reason to bring you into my dream, well…”
“Well?”
>Luna sighs and hugs you a little tighter “You remember the thematic of your party, right?”
>You nod
“Yup, it was a welcome to Equestria thingy, kinda late considering that I’ve been here for some time now”
>”Yes, you have been graced us for months now, but still…” Luna nuzzles into your mane once more “That still got my thinking…about our time together…and about our future as a family…”
>>
>>29130156
>You raise an eyebrow and nuzzle a little into Luna’s chest
“Oh? Did you remember that photo of me graduating and how HANDSOME I looked?”
>Luna gives you a playful smile as she lies on her back with you resting on her belly ”You mean cute” she boops your muzzle, making your face to scrunch “And yes, I thought about the future, I thought about you graduating and becoming a prince for everypony in Equestria to look up to, about us sharing your first glass of wine, about you marrying with a fine mare and having foals of your own…and…and for the first time in centuries, I look forward to the future with a smile on my face and hope in my heart”
“Well…I don’t know if I will be able to be an example for all the ponies…but I will try…I suppose that I’m not longer scared about being called a prince, it just makes me nervous sometimes because, well…I don’t know if I’m good enough…b-but! Don’t worry! Because I promise you that I will do my very best to fulfill everyone’s expectations…no…I will surpass everyone’s expectations on me! I will do my best, every day, just like you and mom Celestia does! That’s a promise!”
>”And I’m sure that is a promise that you will be able to deliver on, just as you said, you will have to work very hard, but worry not my little star…” Luna gently rubs her nose with yours “Because your mothers will be right behind you, supporting you with all our love at every step of the way…”
>You can’t help but to hug Luna with all your strength, nuzzling your face into her chest
“Thanks mom! That’s all I needed to hear…I love you”
>”And I love you too, my little star…” Luna hugs you tighter and nuzzles her muzzle onto your mane “I love you more than anything else in this world…” your mum giggles and hugs you even more “And I love you more than anything in Equestria…”
>>
>>29130161
>The two of you spent a good amount of time chatting to each other about your daily lives while resting at the giant mushroom’s base…and as pleasant as that was, it eventually had to end.
>You woke up well past your now usual time of 5:00 a.m. Thank the heavens that RD must have a mighty hangover and Moonlight and Aegia spent all night partying.
>You got breakfast with your moms, eventually Rarity and RD joined too, and yes…you could see the effects of the cider, their eyes were bloodshot, manes were a complete mess, their fur lacked color and overall…well, you knew pretty well what a hangover felt like…
>But as amusing as the idea of teasing a completely rekt RD was…you had school. So you went to your room, grabbed your necklace, put on your coat along with your saddlebag and left for school while your mothers got to work…
>As you walked through the snow covered streets of Canterlot, you started to think about your plan for today…
>Yes, Starlight was worrying…a lot…like a whole lot…like not getting paid for the second month in a row lot…geez, those guys at administration were a bunch of…hmmm… it is curious about who you stopped cursing even in your thoughts…
>Like seriously, saying all of those cuss words that you spouted left and right in your past life now seems…icky…you didn’t even think about that frickin’ giant soap bar that Discord used to threaten you with…it was just the fact that even thinking with those mean words felt…kinda…uncouth.
>Now that you think about it, Eris doesn’t curse anymore, heck, as far as you were aware of, she hasn’t said a single curse a since she got to Equestria, and when she was Catherine Curtis, that gal surely liked her course words…
>You wonder if that other Anon also stopped coursing…eh whatever, that guy was a jerk, you didn’t have any bad intentions against him, that was for Cherrywood who was still salty about losing that fight
>>
>>29130172
>But you wouldn’t say that you hated him…just that you were suspicious of that suspicious pony, but more than anything, you wondered how Scrappy was doing… man, you really, really need to see that little guy again.
>It’s not like you didn’t care about that other Anon, after all, he probably was you, or probably was another human who shared the same name with you…it’s just that…eeeeh… Every time you thought about him, you reached the same conclusions:
>His activities with the changelings were suspicious but you couldn’t draw a decisive argument as if he was actually planning to do something bad with them or he just got caught in one of Discord’s shenanigans.
>That Anon is a massive jerk, that was also something easy to conclude…and must surely…he probably wasn’t very smart either…but…meh… as long as he doesn’t hurt anyone else anymore… you wish him well…
>You wonder if that Anon just like you, has stopped using curse words… and yeah, you don’t can’t see how he could keep cursing if he was close to the changeling Queen and Discord. Yup, a “sacrifice” that you were sure that he had to made too, albeit for probably different reasons than you.
>But if he ever laid a single hoof on your girl ever again, then he would have to face the consequences of his actions, luckily for you, you knew that Discord backed you up with that, and after the party, maybe Eris too.
>And Cherrywood hasn’t gotten stale either, she has been training like crazy under her mom’s guidance… may the heavens have mercy on the poor fool who picks a fight with her, because your bat surely won’t.
>And…and…you got derailed again…awww man, you were supposed to think on your plan for the day! Now you were like, two blocks away from your school!
>Okay, okay! Time to backtrack! You were talking about Cherrywood, then that jerk Anon, then Starlight…uuuuhm…oh yeah! Your plan for today! No, you were already there…okay! What were you supposed to do at school today?
>>
>>29130181
>Aaaaaahm….eeeeeehh…Oh yeah! You were nominated as the candidate for your class to be school president! Yes! Okay, those two jerks of Starlight and the dumb Anon are something to worry about, BUT, this was also a matter to take care of with all the seriousness of the world…
>Man, you forgot to ask Discord if he could open a portal so you could see Scrappy again and maybe meet the cutie mark crusaders of that dimension…NO! Serious, winning the election was a serious matter!
>Right, right, righty-oh! So, where did you left off with that? Hmmm…right, you don’t know anything about anything about your school…
>So first order of the day was to change that, and how you were going to do that, asked no one? Well, that is… not easy, you will have to work hard on this one…
>Yeah, your handsome face might be in every newspaper and magazine thanks to your status as the new prince or whatever, but that doesn’t means that you have the election on the bag, in fact, you don’t want to.
>You have accepted your title, yes, but you also have to take the responsibility that it requires. You want to be a good leader like your mothers, not a lazy, arrogant slob like Blueblood
>But you also have to start with coherence and as Applejack says, not “bite more than what you can chew” so, first of all, you need to unite the fifth grade, because based on your adorable classmates’ words, there was a lot of bad blood between the two groups.
>Aaaaand, here you are, at the gates of the Celestia’s school for…whatever, you know, there’s nothing wrong with having your mom’s name in the name of school, but seriously,”Celestia’s school for gifted unicorns” was simply too long…and lame…you are just calling it your school…
>Disregarding the honestly bad name, you enter to your dear school, you were on time today so you didn’t hurry, and best thing of all, that idiot of Ruffle Truffle was nowhere to be seen…
>>
>>29130192
>But the moment you enter your classroom “Mr. Anon, what a pleasant surprise to see that you have actually paid attention to my words for once…” Uggh… Sunny Hill “Now please take your seat, since today everypony is actually on time, we can start with the class early today…then…”
>You notice Sunny Hill’s disgusted face…and you can’t help but to give a smug grin to her as you comfortably take your seat
“Then we can continue planning how we are going to achieve victory with the elections, right? Don’t worry my oh, so dear teacher, as I told my beautiful friends yesterday, I will do my best to be the best school president that this school has ever seen!”
>”Yesss….whoopee-doo…” Sunny Hill rolls her eyes and clears her throat “Moving on…” she grows “I suppose that we can focus today’s efforts on continuing with our “class project” is everypony okay with that?”
>At this point you should be used to that, but truth to be told, you always loved when your class erupted into cheers just like they did right now
>Gale Breeze, Come Trail, Melodica and all of your classmates gathers around you, all asking the same question “What are we going to do now?”
>You look at your classmates with a confident smile on your face, rest on your seat and calmly reply
“Well my beautiful friends, the plan is simple, we win over the school and we start with the other fifth grade group”
>>
File: cherrywood colored.png (1MB, 1534x2062px) Image search: [Google]
cherrywood colored.png
1MB, 1534x2062px
>>29130200
Aaand that's it for tonight! Hope that you enjoyed it, as always please post your feedback, I look forward for any kind of criticism that you might have.

And, for all of you, merry christmas, I love you guys, I love to write for this thread. I hope that all of you had a wonderful christmas with your loved ones
>>
>meanwhile in the IDW comic, Discord commits lobotomy to appease Fluttershy and fit in with other ponies

makes you think
>>
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM YOUR FAVORITE ASSHOLE
>>
>>29130220
PhD rekting Chrysalis when? Just like Erfanon got a reality check, Queen Bug needs one of her own, like really hard
>>
>>29130427
I would love to see that too, Chrysalis needs to be taken down from her comfort zone for once and PhD with his endless supply of smugness is the right horse for the job.

Question would be, is Erf on board with this? What about Elo?
>>
Oh man, I love Luna, Luna is best mom
>>
Now that we got some cute and comfy time with mum Luna, I can't wait for some Erf's green!
>>
>>29131531
tomorrow for sure
>>
>>29131700
I CANT BELIEVE IT

ERF IS ACTUALLY DED

RIP ERF
>>
>>29131711
I'm not dead. just was spending christmas time with my bro

tired. and still, my phone is IP blocked. I gotta use my WiFi
>>
>>29131726
Nooooooo erf why are you ded!!!!!!!
>>
ARE GUMBALL AND WANDA STILL DED?
>>
Yo why no comments?
>>
>>29131726
Yo Erf, what do you think of that recent request? You know m8, the one where people seems to start enjoying the idea of PhD serving as a tool to give our favorite bug a reality check
>>
>>29131726
REST EASY ERF
YOU WILL BE FOREVER MISSED
>>
>>29131726
DONT DIE ON ME ERF!!!!
>>
File: 1474209199681-v.png (467KB, 627x575px) Image search: [Google]
1474209199681-v.png
467KB, 627x575px
>>29131726
Is this a pic of you and elo?
>>
>>29131726
>Erf is not responding
ERF IS DED WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
File: box.png (343KB, 1280x953px) Image search: [Google]
box.png
343KB, 1280x953px
>>29132661
Alive, just lazy like always.
Gonna write and try to edit a bit, then post.
Probably I'll stay awake tonight because of mexican celebration reasons and write a bit.
>>
>>29134964
>mexican celebration reasons
kek
>>
File: rumble party hat.png (132KB, 664x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rumble party hat.png
132KB, 664x1024px
>>29135050
I know is a silly thing I do once in a year
December is best birthday month
>>
>>29135128
Nope, only gay people are born in december, June is master race
>>
File: filly_helmet2.png (275KB, 1034x835px) Image search: [Google]
filly_helmet2.png
275KB, 1034x835px
Probably will get shit on by either fans of Sony, ND or both, but jesus christ mangs, that fucking Crash Bandicoot remater looks generic, boring, dull, lifeless and not only that but they also gimped levels so they can be easier.
>>
>>29135128
Best taste
>>29135404
Worst taste
>>
>>29135967
I'm sorry dude, but the crash bandicoot remaster DO looks like shit
>>
Page 9 Bump
>>
>>29135967
October master race!!
>>
Finished writing, editing and posting in some minutes.
>>
>>29137206
I suppose that you delayed the update until tomorrow, right?
>>
>>29137456
lol no, I was just getting some congratulations for the birthday

>One of these days you’ll master your teleporting sneeze to make others teleport to other places. That’s the time you’ll get revenge from all these sudden teleports
>Well, time to see where this princess is up to. Maybe you could lie to Discord and tell him you were laughing at her misery instead of… you asking if she’s alright from what happened
>God you still feel fucking awful… and it wasn’t even your fault, it was Discord’s. He was the one that tricked Celestia with that bug shape shifter queen. The rest? It was her fault on lying to her sister
>But god, that wasn’t even her sister, Luna probably doesn’t have a clue of what is going on
>And Celestia is probably crying, you would if your sister happens to yell that at you. Then you would forget about it and move on
>…Uh, wonder if you had a sister. That entire thing about not remembering stuff is really getting to you. It probably is something temporally
>You decide to ignore the… missing memory and concentrate on the present. Besides, is nothing to worry about. Well… as long as you remember your name is Alberto N. Osuna Nieves
>…What the N stands for again?
>…
>What were you talking about now?
>…Oh right! You need to see where Celestia is up to and try to make her feel slightly better. Not… all better, but just enough to not make you feel awful
>You were teleported near the garden of the castle, near some bushes to be more specific. It’ll be a good spot to spy a bit Celestia before talking to her. She needs her personal space first, that’s how girls work, right?
>But golly jeez, the garden…
>The garden of the castle was… marvelous. It wasn’t affected by chaos; it was so beautiful in sight. Flowers from all types surrounding the lonely but glorious fountain, hell… even the water from the fountain seemed to have crystalline water
>>
>>29137501

>Near the bushes were various pots containing different kinds of plants that you’ve never seen before and a neat road that lend from the fountain to the castle that was made out of marble. Well, the moment it touched the castle it became a different color of marble, one that didn’t combine with the road
>So this garden is separated from the chaos that is this castle… like a little piece of heaven, you would say
>Did Discord did all this or was all this like, never touched by him?
>You don’t think Discord has the ability to make something so… detailed. He could but there isn’t proof about it
>The garden seems to be the best place to relax and think… because your thoughts are really clearing as you wait for Celestia to arrive at the place
>You need to find a way to… make Sweetie Belle feel better. She probably has feelings for you and… you do too, so you need to reply to her in a fashion way
>Question is, what are you going to do? Her town is probably going to be attacked by Discord in any time, the two leaders and Celestia are not there and maybe Mr. Cake was the baker of that town. Or well, maybe they got somepony else to make the pies weapons…
> Is just a matter of time until that town is transformed into something random from Discord’s chaos
>Is there anything you can do about it? Is there anything you can do for Sweetie Belle? She won’t be happy this way and what’s worst, she’ll sooner or later know the truth about you
>Not the truth about being the prince of chaos, but the true truth of you not being a pony
>>
>>29137508

>You just want to make her happy… but at what cost? If you intervene with the town somehow, Discord is going to get mad at you and probably launch you into a bizarre dimension where there are awful stuff, but Sweetie Belle will be happy. If you don’t do anything, Discord won’t change his word about you, but Sweetie Belle will be sad
>Even when you said you were loyal to Discord… you can’t change that, you even have your pride
>There needs to be a way to solve this… a way to make Sweetie Belle and Discord both happy about this
>You hear some steps getting close to the fountain, with each step, there was a sob. She finally arrived to the garden
>There she was, that giant pony that once was a princess, even though Discord still calls her Princess to annoy her and remind her that she is no longer in charge
>She looks deep into the fountain, looking to her reflection as tears flowed down her face and into the fountain
>Her face showed sorrow, sadness but mostly, an inner defeat. Maybe she wanted to make those ponies in that town happy and rise up their hopes, having an opportunity with those elements things
>But all those plans were ruined
>And it was your fault
>…You want to blame Discord, because he’s the one that started it. But no, you can’t blame him… because you accepted this, you signed the contract, you went in that town and did your act… innocent act
>All the rest is story
>As the princess keeps on sobbing you think is time to talk to her
>But as you moved slightly, she looked up, into the sun that was slowly rising in the middle of the sky. The cotton candy clouds cleared from the sky as that sun showed up; sunshine brighten in that tiny part without chaos around it
>Tears stopped from coming out of her eyes for a moment and she started to talk to herself
>Or from your perspective… sing
>>
>>29137510

>” I used to rule the world… Sun would rise when I gave the word.” She lowered her head and stared at her reflection in the fountain. “Now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own”
>She walked near one of the bushes you were in, making you hide your head. Hopefully she didn’t see you yet
>”I used to roll the dice, feel regret in my enemy's eyes.” She passed by your hiding spot and smiled to some roses in the garden, as if remembering the good times. “Listened as the crowd would sing…” Then her smile faded away and turned around, walking to another direction. “Now the old princess is gone, long live the king…”
>Her voice raised a bit as her sorrow did while singing to the sun
>”One minute I held the key, next the walls were closed on me.” Celestia looks at the castle slightly before turning her head to the fountain. “And I discovered that my castle stand, upon pillars of chaos and disharmony between this land…”
>Celestia’s wings start to flap and she flies in place, her sight was now in the city that was a chaos of random levitating buildings
>”I hear Canterlot bells a-ringing… my loyal guard choirs are singing. Be my mirror, my sword and shield, my little ponies in a foreign field”
>You watch in awe as her majestic voice keeps on singing… the sorrow of a princess
>”For some reason I can't explain… once you'd gone there was never. Never an honest word”
>She stopped flying and slowly landed on the marble road
>”And that was when I ruled the world…”
>…And nothing more. Her voice was so beautiful despite the clear sadness she showed
>You don’t want to talk to her anymore…
>This pony… this princess, you don’t know nothing about… but something inside of you wants to help her too as much as you want to redeem yourself and help Sweetie Belle
>You neither know Discord entirely… he could be the good guy or the bad guy. He promised you powers which are slowly rising
>>
>>29137517

>But is this all worth it? Is worth having the hate of others… despite you not knowing them…?
>You are still a human inside, by human instincts; you decide what’s good for you
>You are…
>…not a hero
>You are…
>…just a pony
>You held your head in place while looking at the sad princess crying while holding something in her hoof that you can’t clearly see from this position
>But you made a decision, again. You’ll help both parties and be neutral for once
>And after this is done… you are back at being royal to Discord. Because let’s be logic, from the beginning it was him that wanted you, and he selected you from all the humans in Earth… what are the odds?
>You shouldn’t waste more time here and go see Sweetie Belle. You got a plan that could work…
>If Discord used the changeling queen for that act… then you’ll use the changelings too
>Here goes nothing… hopefully he doesn’t know about it
>Turning your head to the right, you spot a lonely flower in the bush. You get your head near it and give it a good sniff
>And slowly it starts tickling your nose
“Ahh…”
>Just don’t loudly sneeze or she’ll know… and concentrate, concentrate, Alberto. Discord promised that Sweetie Belle was going to be okay, that he wouldn’t touch her… and she is in Luna’s room… you’ve been there before… concentrate and…
“Atchu!”
>With a sneeze, you are gone from the garden of the castle.
>Meanwhile, the princess of the sun made up her thoughts too and decided for a decision an old friend told her once.
>”I didn’t want to come up with this… but seeing my options, this is the only viable way to stop him…” In her hoof was a stoned element of harmony, and, holding up with her magic was a potion. The potion was gray, inside it had a stoned feather and a green scale.
>>
>>29137524

>The teleportation sneeze sent you where you wanted, you were now inside the room of Princess Luna, normally teleported this time. In the room, there were a bunch of changelings that seemed to be guarding the room
>But the pony which you were here for was in Luna’s bed, covered in the bed sheet while sobbing… a sob that was similar to the one from princess Celestia
>Princess Luna wasn’t here… and hopefully those changelings didn’t do a thing to Sweetie Belle
>You go near the bed and poke the bed sheet, but the whimpers from Sweetie Belle made you stop. She seemed more scared than sad
>”Please! Leave me alone!”
>Her voice… sounded like she hasn’t stopped crying for hours…
>You need to calm her before telling you the news and plan you have
“Sweetie… it’s me, Anon”
>”That trick won’t work with me!”
>…Oh right, the changelings can change form into ponies and they could pretend to be you
>What do you say to convince her? Uh…
“…Sweetie”
>”Go! Please…”
>You sigh slightly
“It’s me, Anon. I can prove you that I’m me… starting by being sorry again for… all this”
>Sweetie Belle didn’t move from her covers, so you continued talking
“You have all the rights to be mad at me… Discord… he… saw potential on me and I couldn’t reject his deal.” You stare at the mane of the filly that could be seen from her covers. You try to pet it slightly… she seems to allow you to pet her mane. “Look… I even knew princess Celestia from the beginning but didn’t know she was the leader… something happened to her and… I decided to help you with a crazy idea… but first I wanted to tell you how… how bad I feel… how dumb I am… you are the first filly that… uh…”
>For some reason, you feel like you are talking just to talk. Weren’t you trying to help her feel good?
>You stop petting her mane and start to think for some good encouraging words
>>
>>29137533

“W-Well… I should have thought about what to say first to you… apologies doesn’t work without actions sometimes, ehh… ehh…” For a moment, you remember the words that Fluttershy told you in the tower. “…I realized that my actions have consequences like Fluttershy said, a bit late… but eh… better late than never, right? Heh…” Your tiny smile fades away when you realize Sweetie Belle didn’t move an inch. “…Why I am even giggling about… Sweetie Belle… all I can say is I’m sorry”
>You look at your side; you didn’t have any more words to say. You had your plan in mind but you didn’t get a good speech or some encouraging words to her to say
>You feel a movement in the bed but don’t look at her… yet
>”So… Discord wasn’t mind controlling you…?” You hear her while she sniffs
>Finally showing herself a bit to your side was Sweetie Belle. You turn and look at her… her mane was a mess and her eyes were tearing a bit
“…No, I wasn’t in mind control. I did all of that in my own… things went out of control, they really did… Discord wanted the leaders but… that’s not the only thing that he needed and now he’s probably going for the town… all those ponies are in grave danger”
>She gasps as she realizes about the town
“Look… Discord promised me that he wasn’t going to harm you… even if he did, I would… hurt him so bad that-“ Concentrate on the topic, Alberto. “Y-you get it. I promised in the entrance of the tower that I wouldn’t let anything happen to you, right?”
>”…Mmnhmm…” Sweetie Belle nodded while looking at you
>There comes the hard part you need to tell her about
>You stare at the changelings, they were just looking at you two talk
>Suddenly you feel Sweetie Belle’s hoof holding yours, making you yelp slightly
>”I do remember… that you promised that you would protect me… but I want to help too, Anon…”
>>
>>29137540

>Her face was close and her eyes were shining. Your heart started beating, for some reason you expected her to do something
“W-Wait!” You move a bit away from her and her grip. “H-How do I know you are not a changeling?”
>”How do /I/ know you are not a changeling!”
>Ugh… confusing. How do you know she isn’t a changeling and how do you prove yourself?
“…Tell me the name of the kids in the school and I’ll believe you”
>”…Silver Spoon, Scootaloo, Rumble and Button Mash. Those were the only…” Sweetie Belle didn’t hesitated into saying her friend’s names
>You don’t remember the first one, but the others you do. She is clearly her… good
>”Now how do I know you are Anon? Say something about the first time we meet.”
>Uh… what to say… ummm
>…
>You blush a bit while remembering something that could prove that you are yourself
“…Three minus one is two…” You say in a lower voice
>”Come again?”
>You stare at the wall instead of her
“The classroom… it was 3-1 but I thought it was a math problem… okay? Y-You believe me now?”
>Awkward silence…
>That was embarrassing. You could say the moment you two escaped to the elements of harmony tree or about anything else
>Your ears perk up as you heard a giggle that becomes a laugh… you look up at her and, Sweetie Belle was laughing while crying
>”S-So it is you…”
>…God damn, your heart….
>At least she is happy now… crying, but happy
“Heh… yeah, helloOwwww-!”
>You received a tackle hug from Sweetie Belle, sending you directly to the floor. She didn’t know that you two were hugging in the floor… she was… happy
>”Anon…!”
>Hnng… you didn’t see this hug coming…
>You just put a hoof on her back while patting it
“Y-yes… I’m happy to see you too…”
>She stopped the hug and stared at you… you stared at her too… she was a cute filly. A cute filly with a cute mess of a mane smiling gladly at you
>>
>>29137545

>Her tears were stopping and were replaced by her blushing cheeks
>You were blushing pretty hard too… having a filly on top of you
>But you are a grown adult!
>…You were a grown adult. Hnn… you can’t make up your mind…
>While you two were staring at each other… some guests started to stare a bit too much into the tiny hug Sweetie Belle and you were having
>”Kiss already you two!”
>”Touch hooves! Come on!”
>”Boy this love is sweet, just like the old times…”
>”Foal love is best love! I mean… is tasty. Did I sound weird?”
>”Nah Antenna, I think you are right”
>”Hey! He’s not Antenna! I am Antenna! He’s Sternite!”
>”Our queen needs to give us better birth names…”
>”Oh shut up Apex”
>Oh now this is more awkward…
>Sweetie Belle moved away from being on top of you. She looked embarrassed and the mood was gone now thanks to the black fucks
>Not like… you liked it or anything
>God you feel like a kid again, uh…
>You stand up and the changelings look disappointed that nothing happened
>You are just going to ignore them. You like Sweetie Belle for some reason, you’re not gonna lie. But still, she’s a kid… you an adult. Act like one!
>But kids get free ice cream…
>asdagg, that was a fucking random thought you had there, wasn’t it?
>Okay, you need to get serious now
“Sweetie… I think since you’re like yourself now, is time for me to tell the plan I got. Since I don’t know what Discord will do to your town, I got a plan that will involve those guys over there”
>You point your hoof to the changelings that were starting to discuss about their names and queen. They weren’t hearing anything from you
>”Why are you planning to use them on?”
>Well, here goes nothing
>You stare at her with a determinate look without looking anywhere else, but her eyes
>>
>>29137549

“I want you to trust me on this one… I’ll use the changelings into taking you in town… and getting as much ponies as they can away from there… they can transform into any pony, right?”
>You learned this from Discord, as that queen transformed into Luna. If he can do that, you’ll do that too
>”What? But what will Discord think about it? Won’t you be in trouble?”
“I’ll only be in trouble if he finds out. And believe me in this one, he won’t. I’m the prince after all… and those changelings /will/ listen to me”
>The changelings stopped talking with each other as they heard you this time. One of them stepping closer to you two
>”Did you two finally decided to kiss each other or what? We’re hungry”
>You angrily stare at the changeling and ignore what he said. No matter the side of that changeling being a bit taller than you, you stand your ground and look at him while talking serious
“Now you changelings WILL listen to me!” You poked his chest harsh, making him go back to the rest of the group of bug ponies. “I am the prince of chaos, son of Discord, God of chaos, and I command you bugs to listen to me!”
>Hopefully this time you said it right and you were acting like some kind of prince… boy you need to get used
>The changelings looked at each other confused for a moment, but shrugged and nodded at you
>”What shall be your orders, prince?”
>What- just like that?
>…Well that was easy
>Maybe these bug ponies have bug brains too
“I want you all to take as much of your kind with you… go to the town in the Everfree Forest… and take out the ponies there. You guys will disguise as the ponies in there. I want EVERYPONY extracted and safe.” You turn your head to look at Sweetie Belle who was a bit surprised by your commands at the changelings, and then, you look back at the changelings. “…And I want you to take her too so she’s safe…”
>>
>>29137565

>”What!? Me? Why me? I want…” Sweetie Belle stepped next to your side, a sad expression in her face. “I want to be with you! You can’t do this alone! Discord is a mad baddie! Anon… you can’t…!”
>She holds your hoof in place and you see that she might be starting to cry
>It hurts you
>It really does
>But sometimes… if you love something, you need to let it go
>Sweetie Belle… she won’t be happy around you. You are the prince of chaos; she is just a filly that… wanted to help. The town was ruined because of you and you can’t repair what you damaged. So this is why you are using the changelings, to get in there and evacuate all the ponies in town… so whatever Discord has in plan… it won’t hurt you
>Or it won’t hurt her…
>And yes, you know you can’t do anything about Pinkamena or Fluttershy… but is a sacrifice, the freedom of the town against the two leaders
>You’ll tell the changelings to say that Pinkamena and Fluttershy send them to evacuate the town. You’ll tell Sweetie Belle the same
>They’ll be the heroes of the town, knowing that they are safe
>…And you will be the villain, letting the ponies know that you were the one that started this…
>After all… you are no hero. You are a human… a simple human that was turned into a colt thanks to a God
>And you know this is just the beginning. There will be more… and you won’t be able to spare them all… but for now, is time to have mercy
>For the town
>For the ponies
>For her
>Your throat was dry as you wanted to talk to Sweetie Belle… is hard to explain how much you like her and is painful to make her go like this
>You want to hold her. Hug her and make sure she is going to be okay. You promised her protection… you won’t fail her on that
>”A-Anon… I want… to be with you… please, don’t do this to me…”
>>
>>29137571

>Your lips tremble as you want to say some words to her. She only looks at you with watery eyes and her grip on your hoof getting stronger
>You smile… and giggle a bit while using your free hoof to take some tears out of her face
“No, is not necessary that I understand it, because it never had a reason…” You place your free hoof on your chest. “My heart, my heart doesn’t think…”
>Your voice starts to crack a bit as you try to sing to her
>She starts sobbing while burying her head on your chest. You slowly start to pet her bicolor mane
>”No my Sweetie, why do you strain? You don’t have anything to explain. I’ll always love your freedom, for much that it hurts me”
>You start taking some sobs too as you stare at the ceiling
“And yes, I understand that you want to talk, that you need to know about me… but I don’t know if I want to know about you, and live like this, go on… thinking about you”
>You put your hoof under Sweetie Belle’s chin, slowly making her face to look at you. She looked devastated…
“Release my hoof now please, understand that you need to go.” You place your forehead on hers and you close your eyes while singing. “If you understand then you’ll have my love… so I don’t have any more to say”
>She opens her eyes and tries to speak to you
>”B-But… A-Anon…” Her voice was cracking too, as yours was
>You slowly place your free hoof and put it on her lips, hushing her
“Don’t say more please, I understand you, but understand me. Each word raises the pain, and a tear wants to come out…”
>You hold both hooves of Sweetie Belle and look at her as you both start crying and sobbing at each other
“And please don’t stop me, I’ll find a way to escape. But no my Sweetie, is not worth it… for you to come with me. If I were you, I wouldn’t want to be here in…”
>You hug her as tight as you want while closing your eyes
“This last… scene”
>>
>>29137574

>You let go on Sweetie Belle’s hooves and sniff while trying to stop the tears. You didn’t thought this was going to take you… this hard to say all of that
“Sweetie… I want you to tell the ponies in town that Fluttershy and Pinkamena sent you… I don’t want you to lie, but is half truth what you are going to say. “You take a breath and exhale. “You are going to tell everypony that Fluttershy and Pinkamena found the changelings, saved them and told them to evacuate everypony in town… but lastly, if anypony asks for me… you tell them that I was the traitor who managed to take Pinkamena and Fluttershy as prisoners…”
>She shakes her head as you told her all that. This is the best you can do… this is the best you can do for her
>Like you said before, you are no hero… but neither a villain
>”I can’t do that Anon! I can’t leave you like this! Tell the others that…” She shakes her head again and stares at you while whimpering. “I won’t see you again…”
>If you love something…
“Sweetie… I promise we’ll see each other again. I accomplished my promise about protecting you, didn’t I? Would I lie about this one?” You smile at her while your tears stop. “I know you have feelings for me… I wasn’t born yesterday, but… we can’t be together, not like this. Even if Discord didn’t mind you… I don’t see you doing well in this life of… pure chaos, you need to be free Sweetie, be free… for me”
>You heard a cough and turn your head to the direction of the cough. Various changelings were staring at you two attentively
>One of the damn changelings was holding two sock puppets with both his hooves, making them kiss. Obviously giving you the idea they wanted to see
>Oh for the love of…
>You come closer to her and give her a tiny kiss on her forehead and look back at her
“We’ll see each other again, okay? I promise…”
>>
>>29137582

>You hear the changelings complain about the kiss, but you don’t give a shit about those negros
>Despite being in the forehead, Sweetie Belle was blushing hard and nodding to you. This made you smile… it was the first step for her to…. Be free
>”Mmhmm… I’ll… do it for you…”
“Then is done…” You look back at the changelings that were not anymore taking attention to you two. “Hey, bugs, you guys have a mission now. Take as many changelings as you guys can, evacuate the ponies in that town in the Everfree Forest and if you can, no, you NEED to disguise as the ponies that you guys evacuate… and I want one of you guys to stay here and disguise as Sweetie Belle”
>Well you can’t just stay without a Sweetie Belle… Discord will know and he’ll suspect about you in the first place
>The freaking changelings nodded as if it was just a single order… you need to give them the voice of a fucking 5 stars command
“DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR? OR SHALL I TURN YOU ALL TO CHAIRS? I GOT CHAOS POWERS TOO, YOU KNOW!”
>That made every changeling in the room to quickly nod and stand as soldiers… good
>”Uh… prince?” A changeling said
“What is it?”
>”Where… is the exit of this room? We were kinda… teleported in here and we don’t know the exit”
>Bug brains… fucking bug brains
“Use your damn horns! God, can’t you guys teleport or what?”
>”…Oh right”
>Yup, bug brains… hopefully they remember the fucking orders you gave them
>You say your last goodbye to Sweetie Belle… but before she goes, she gives you a tiny kiss on the cheek, one kiss that you weren’t expecting at all
>You place your hoof over the cheek she kissed and blush while looking at her go with the changelings
>”We’ll see again, Anon! You promised it! The colt I love better keep his promise!” She squeaked out
>You stupidly giggle while waving at her
“Y-Yeah, that colt better keeps the promise, hehe… heh…”
>>
>>29137586

>She’s talking about you, you dumbass
>Both of you stare at each other eye and in the end, both started laughing while some tears came out of both of you
>The changeling’s started to concentrate their magic to teleport…
>But it was enough time for Sweetie Belle last words to you
>”Take care, my hero colt…”
>And with that all the changelings teleported together out of Luna’s room, leaving you alone. Well, except by that changeling that decided to stay cause he… or she needs to be the replacement of Sweetie Belle… but…
>Those were her last words that broke you inside. Your smile faded away as you were now on the floor, your sight getting blurry from the tears and your heart breaking apart
“This is the best I can do…”
>You start sobbing while looking at the floor window, the view of the castle… the castle of Discord
“It had to be this way…”
>You close your eyes and hold your breath… trying to remain silent for a bit, but, you can’t
>You yell, yell in frustration from all of this
“Why… why it hurts so much… she’s just a filly… a kid… ch-chingado…”
>She called you hero… you are no hero. You’ll never be one, not like this
>But your feelings… they hurt a lot
>The changeling steps a bit close to you and sits on the floor, looking at you
>Tilting his head, he quickly turns into Sweetie Belle… it was a perfect disguise. But deep inside you knew it wasn’t her
>>
File: Everypony has to play.jpg (151KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
Everypony has to play.jpg
151KB, 1280x905px
>>29137593

>The changeling stepped closer to you and she gave you a smile… it warmed you, even if it was a fake one
“W-what’s your name?” You ask to the changeling that was now as Sweetie Belle
>”You mean the filly’s name?”
“…No, your real name”
>”Antenna” The changeling said
>Bit of a weird name… but you could use a hug now
“Can I ask you for something?”
>The changeling just stares waiting for your command
“…Hug me, please…”
>”Is it a command, prince?”
>You shake your head while looking away from her, not saying a word anymore
>”Understand”
>And with that, the changeling, Antenna, takes you into an embrace while you were whimpering
>It was your choice
>She needs to be safe
>And you… need to follow Discord’s orders
>Because you are the prince of chaos
>You slowly close your eyes and take a sleep in the embrace of Antenna

And that's it for this update.
Tune next time when we find what Discord's plan is with the town, Alberto choices and more chaos
Expect more plot twists
And also leave any comment about the update.
If I fucked some english, blame me, go ahead. At least I know two languages and any feedback is good to me.
Now if you guys excuse me, I got updates to catch up and read.
>>
>>29137611
Good update, mijo
>>
>You head over to Fluttershy's to seek her comforting aura, calming words, and her possibly good advice.
>Though, as you actually approach her door. It donned on you that you couldn't ask her just anything.
>Not anything that would or could shed light on current actual going ons in your life.
>And you couldn't push it either. You got lucky that Scootaloo was not only ok, but seemed to have jumped back to her normal self...or you hoped anyway.
>But...wait
"Sunburst...."
>He was a situation you had to deal with soon. But, the way you felt you wanted to proceed was a little too...human. And although you had watched cartoons a many times over. You felt that you were going to need to hear actual advice on how to figure out the problem between him,you, and Starlight.
>And well, he was the only thing you could bring up without it seeming suspicious. Perhaps Fluttershy could help you approach this issue the pony way.
>Well, in actuality...this was more Twilight's area of expertise. But you'd just take Fluttershy. You needed the more immediate nuzzle cuddles.
>You knock on her door. And wait for a reply. You could hear some shuffling inside the cottage. And then...the door opens.
>>
>>29137722
HE LIVES
>>
>>29137722
>And out comes Angel, who looks up at you, slants his eyes in an expression of "Oh fucking god, it's this guy", and makes a cute groaning noise.
>Dammit...Why did he answer the door?
"Angel..."
>just be patient..
"Is Aunt Fluttershy around? I really need to speak to her"
>Angel just leans against the door as he falsely ponders. Then he turns to you and opens his paw towards you.
>....?
"....uhhh.."
>You gently shake his paw
"Hi?"
>He rolls his eyes, and points to his paw in a way that seemed rather greedy, then pointed to his head as he moved his ears to look like Fluttershy's mane.
>ohhhh....he wanted to trade a treat for information.
"....Are you serious? I'm just asking if she's home, I could just walk right t-"
>Nooooo, relax. He's just trying to gouge you for some sort of treat.
"..wait, what do you even expect me to give you anyway?"
>Angel points to his mouth. Then puts his paws together in the shape of a triangle....a carrot.
>Where the fuck would you get a carrot?
".....Ok no, look. I don't have time for this. And I don't even know where I'm going to get you a carrot. Will you just tell me where she is please? I said please."
>>
>>29137769
>Angel taps under his chin. Then seemingly comes up with something else to trade. He points to you, then to your mouth as he uses his front paws to simulate a mouth, then points to his own head as he suddenly wiggles around like a doofus, making an idiot face.
>Wut?
"...And that is?"
>Angel slaps his face, then starts acting really dumb, then points to you, then to your mouth, and then to his ears.
>.....oh...wait
"...NO! I'm not going to say I'm an idiot just so you can tell me where she is. How can I even trust you'd tell me the truth?"
>He does the motion of a Pinkie Promise....that damned promise
>....Well...
>....urgh
"Fine...so...All I have to do is say it right?"
>The devious little rabbit shakes his head. He points to your mouth again, then starts acting like an idiot for a moment. Then pointed back to you.
"......There's a word I have for people like you you know"
>You look at him as you grumpily narrow your eyes. However, he responds by slowly closing the door. Prompting you to stop him with a yell. Geez, he better be fucking accurate with his answer. Or else you WOULD have a reason to use the horn on him next chance you get. Because this? This was ridiculous.
"Ok!..ok..fine"
>...You make a retarded face, bite your lip, and shake your right front hoof around like an autist.
"Ahh durrr, I'm so dummmmmbb. Mega super ultra duuuu-HEY!"
>Angel quickly took a camera from the side and took a snapshot of your dumbest look. And then just as quickly as he snagged the camera. he pushed it aside with a satisfied grin on his face.
>...the fuck did he even get that thing?!
>>
>>29137825
"What?!...W-"
>...no seriously, he couldn't have possibly planned this in advance. Not unless he had been waiting all this time just to fuck with you. Still feeling somewhere in his heart that you were untrustworthy and thus, should be made fun off and the like.
"What was that for anyway?"
>Angel just holds a single digit of his paw towards you to signal you to be quiet. He then hops from the front door to the left corner of the cottage to point towards the back where Fluttershy's chicken coup was. A little beyond it. It seemed Fluttershy was tending to a bear. Or, Mr.Bear if you remember corre-...WAIT.
"SHE WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME?! That's it..."
>You hold your hoof out
"Give me the camera, I don't know what you're going to do with that camerOW!"
>Angel quickly gets back to the door and slams it right on your hoof as you still hold it out. You can feel the slight throbbing pain of a solid object slamming into it.
"O-o-o-o-o-o....ow...ngh"
>You pull your hoof close and give it a rub.
>Tha cocky bastard. Who the hell did he thing he was? !
>You raised your hoof to slam on the door and try to get it open. But with Fluttershy now in sight. You felt a feeling of caution around you. Hurting that fucking rabbit would be pretty bad. goddammit, you didn't do anything wrong this time either. He was just being a douchebag.
>Or rather, he just didn't fully trust you and just wanted you to be jerked around abit.
"...next time rabbit...."
>>
>>29137866
>You give your hoof a rub and walk a little ways towards Fluttershy to eavesdrop on what she was doing. The rabbit? You realized you couldn't touch, not without hurting Fluttershy in some way.
>"...and there we are" Fluttershy seemed to be wrapping the bear's right arm with bandages that have a soothing cream under it. "Now Mr.Bear, how many times do I have to tell you that it's not your honey, it's the bees' honey"
>The bear whined, he looked like he was in some pain. He must have gotten stung for what seemed like the obvious scenario of stealing honey.
>"I know you like how it tastes, but you also know that if you wanted honey so badly that you could have come to me for a cup. Now look, your big handsome paw has a few bad boo boos. But I hope it serves to remind you that stealing is wrong. You understand, don't you?" Fluttershy gives him a stern look.
>The bear nods
>"Good" Fluttershy gives him a gentle smile and a very loving hug. "I hope this helps make you feel better. If you want, we can go inside and get you some honey. But you have to promise, no stealing. Alright?"
>The bear nods profusely, and raises his paw to make that vow. But then he holds his hurt paw towards Fluttershy and whines about it as he points to it with his other paw.
>"Awww, ok." Fluttershy gives it a little peck "Now does it feel a lot better?"
>The bear nods, and gives her another gentle hug, which causes her to giggle "Oh my, I really do think you learned your lesson. Now come on, and let's get you a yummy in your tummy treat and...oh!" Fluttershy turns and looks to see you beside the cottage. She tilts her head, still smiling. Her cheerfull and soft demeanor already piercing your heart "Hello Anon, It's so nice to see you. How is my little gentlecolt hero doing?"
>>
>>29137990
>....you suddenly froze. Dammit, why did you freeze. You were here to see her, weren't you?
>"Anon?...is something the matter?" Fluttershy now instantly got worried the moment she noticed that you seem frightened of her.
>The bear curiously walked up close to you, and went to tap your nose. But by then, you had snapped back into focus just from his sheer size and fearsome look. Causing you to dive and duck your head.
"W-wait!"
>The bear stopped, then looked to Fluttershy and shrugged.
>"oh...Anon...Anon..." Fluttershy giggles and picks you up from the ground as she slowly hovers upwards, embracing you in a hug. "You don't need to be afraid of Mr.Bear, he's very very nice"
>...Right..you knew that.
>No...it was even bringing up what should have been a simple question that bothered you.
>However, being in Fluttershy's warm embrace. It dulled your fear of asking as you nuzzled into her. You had to do this...think of Starlight.
"A-aunt Fluttershy...I have a question. T-that's why I froze up, this question is kind of tough to ask."
>Fluttershy hovers you over to the door and gently puts you down as she lands in front of you. She was curious as to what kind of question could have you so spooked. "Anon, you never should be scared to ask me any question." She giggled "It can't be that scary, if it was, I think I'd already be feeling scared too"
>.....You don't think she understood the gravity of the situation. But how could she? She really didn't even know it.
"I guess I should explain then. You know Sunburst, that guy who became Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor's magic adviser guy..right?"
>"mhmm, we did meet him just today Anon...ohhh" Fluttershy smiles as she gives you a gentle pat on the head. The bear sitting behind her, just watching. "If you're worried about me not being proud of you because Sunburst was the one who helped save the day then don't worry. I know you did more than your part to help. At least I think so anyway"
>>
>>29138102
>awww....Fluttershy. She really did care. She just thought you felt that you needed cheering up. She personally thought you felt down over the fact that you messed up partway into saving Equestria yourself. But..no...that wasn't the case.
"Thanks Aunt Fluttershy, but that isn't it. It mostly has to do...well. Umm..it's hard to mention without it seeming weird. but here I go. I think that Sunburst, may be a pony that Starlight knows."
>"You think....oh..." Fluttershy suddenly realizes something, as if she knew the same thing you knew all of a sudden. "She told me at the train station. When she apologized again. I asked her why she would even take ponies cutie marks away in the first place. She told me everything, but Anon. I don't think that could be the same Sunburst. It's way too much of a coincidence, and besides. From what Starlight told me, the Sunburst she knew went on to become a very very powerful wizard. IS that what's bothering you?" She now understands why you were troubled, she let's out a small,cute,and calming laugh as she pets your head "Anon, I really don't think you have anything to worry about. That Sunburst and her Sunburst can't possibly be the same Sunburst."
>....Seriously? It was kind of weird that Starlight let Fluttershy in on her past. Then again, she was probably a lot more comfortable with it now that she made friends with the mane 6. well, she still had to go through that weird friend trial thing when it came to Rainbow Dash. Still...
"Uhhh...How many ponies do you know that have the same exact name?"
>Fluttershy smiles and is about to speak in a matter of factly type of way "Oh, I know lots of..." until she realized she couldn't think of anypony who had the SAME EXACT name. "......Oh my" "She was now coming to the conclusion that it was indeed most possibly the same Sunburst.

I gave it my all. but I've been awake for 48 hours. not good. But christmas does that I suppose. I'll do better when I get some rest
>>
>>29138210
HA HA TIME TO REKT SUNBURSF
>>
>>29138210
>Yfw it's Fluttershy the one who sents Anon to destroy Sunburst
>>
>>29138210
Awww don't worry my man, you should take a nap and REST IN PIECES
>>
>>29137611
I'm sorry mang, but Alberto is a mean and stupid son of a bitch
>>
>tfw the sunsetfag went missing again
>>
>>29139683
No he didn't, I'm sure that thr sunsetfag is spending the holidays with his family, that is why he hasn't posted recently. I'm sure that is also why 4chan as a whole has a much more slower pace. Anyways, happy holidays Anonsc
>>
File: shrug.gif (783KB, 614x654px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.gif
783KB, 614x654px
Well, I tried.
Pastebin chapter:
http://pastebin.com/whBkWXrf
>>
>>29137611
What happened to Pinkie and Fluttershy btw?
>>
>>29140778
They're at Discord's sex dungeon
Don't worry, I'll tell what will happen to them in the next update
>>
ENOUGH IS FUCKING ENOUGH! It has been three fucking threads! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, GUMBALL?! YOU BETTER POST AND REPORT THAT YOU ARE NOT DED!
>>
Shit it's slow today.
Inferno, still good. Only problem is a few of the same repeated grammar mistakes but I'm too drunk to describe. Overall I like the dangerous game Alberto is playing but boy it's dangerous.
Also can't wait until Alberto and Sweetie kiss on the lips.
>>
File: sunset all wrapped up in red.png (284KB, 475x650px) Image search: [Google]
sunset all wrapped up in red.png
284KB, 475x650px
>>29089475
You increased your descriptive power levels allot in this update going forward, props jelly hide!
>>29090109
hnngg.. scoots is best scoot, Anon's sperg powers may one day even exceed the density of his cranium of uranium!
>>29093577
I, for one, am glad you're enjoying writing, keep going!
>>29095888
Hah, and Anon's sperg level rises further! Glorious episode there, Erf; I can't see how Scoots + bug Bum will fair, but I doubt it will be well!
>>29097450
>maternal Trixie
kek, do it, tetra-Anon needs a great and powerful maternal figure!
> 29099724
Nice cool down after the party rising into yet another plot build. Anon and Aegia's repartee was delicious.
>29101111
> I guess that I will have to get used to these gigantic phones.
Never say die! Embrace the un-connected life style, drop your carrier, jail brake your phone and use it thru WiFi hot spots to Google Phone only. Via la revolution!

1. get a thinkpad
2. install Gentoo
3. ????
4. win98 inside QEMU running QEMU with win7 inside emulating a smart phone in Firefox

> 29107891
Whow, that went worse for Scoots than I imagined, excellent kick to the feels; Erf!
>>29113377
>".....fuck..."
Indeed!

Scoots has no time for dem boys. O-rally. O real e. Big man bill o-rally looking out for you, lewdly.
> 29115552
I like these
>>29130200
>”Yesss….whoopee-doo…” Sunny Hill rolls her eyes

Kek, PhD is going to make Celestia's school for gifted unicorns great again.

>”Yesss….whoopee-doo…” Sunny Hill rolls her eyes
PhD quibbles under his breath
> "What a cruel woman."
> "LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP" his peers chant
> you always loved when your class erupted into cheers just like they did right now
> the plan is simple, we win
Literally PhD = trump.
>>29137611
Kek, Alberto stumbling in his evil ways
>>29138210
>>I gave it my all. but I've been awake for 48 hours
Sheet niggah, that's some quality green squeezed out of your half dead corpse then, wow. Top Flutters and Angel.

Merry Christmas anyway, muh faggits
>>
>>29142011
I always giggle when the comparison with Trump gets made. PhD's plan is to meet every single group of the school, listen to their problems and if he can, solve it, if he can't come up with a plan to solve it regardless if he wins or not.

At this point, Celestia and Luna's way of thinking in terms of helping everyone has a lot of influence on PhD and he is determined to prove that he can be a good leader.

Merry Christmas to you too, sunsetfag!
>>
Holy shit Sunsetfag with a tactical strike.
>>
File: Sunset cat.png (384KB, 769x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Sunset cat.png
384KB, 769x1003px
>>29142387
>PhD's plan is to meet every single group of the school, listen to their problems and if he can, solve it,
Kek, exactly-- PhD in running to make Ceslestia's school of magic great again is dead set on Populism 101 as the first classroom to hit up.

There's nothing intrinsically wrong with populism -- except that you can't please everyone all the time, hah.

And like full on communism, it actually works quite well in a small, closed, community.

>>29142392
> a tactical strike.
Kek, must be from Elo telling me to go play some X-Com a while ago. I finally did. Holy fuck getting a heavy sniper with a missile launcher + slave gunner carrying MOAR missiles into a good position is just hnnnghhhh.

Here, have a tactical sunset cat.

Also, page 9 go a ways
>>
>>29142985
>Also, page 9 go aways
I'm glad someone is responsible because I passed out on the couch, woke up, turned on my vaporizer, and poured a beer.
>>
File: 1482113135331 (1).png (144KB, 1121x842px) Image search: [Google]
1482113135331 (1).png
144KB, 1121x842px
>>29143084
Forgot pic
>>
>>29143084
Sorry, I have been busy with the vidya I got from the sale.

>>29142985
Glad you liked X-Com!
>>
>>29142985
Tell me Sunsetfag, would the PhD be able to smug Chrysalis?
>>
Erf green when?!
>>
File: sunset bunset.png (1MB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
sunset bunset.png
1MB, 900x1165px
>>29143128
>Glad you liked X-Com!
Oh, I still am; I screwed up hard on my first play thru for a bunch of reasons and decided to restart. Now, I understand the game enough to not be confused and am finding it quite fun.

Given, part of the challenge I like in tactical games is /not/ reading the manual-- I consider it to be spoiling, as part of the challenge is figuring out how the game, mechanically, works. As those mechanics are the predication of your tactical choices.

So even knowing things like there are height buttons or The game's insane RNG will promote your worst vets if you let it or even the RNG is a complete and total whore

Well, that kind of thing, I think, is best for the player to figure out.

>>29143295
>Tell me Sunsetfag, would the PhD be able to smug Chrysalis?

Hmm, a question of ages that's troubled the sages of yore since time could be remembered.

If they were in a direct smug duel I'd say neither-- as they would so rapidly enrage each other that their smugness would evaporate into incoherent furry.

It might then be who first rage quits is the victor. In that case, I'd place my bet on Chrysalis, being an ancient creature wise in the ways of butt hurt she has an advantage over just about anyone in inducing a feel, but in PhD's intense childification, he'd break real fast.

Plus, bug bum isn't beyond employing underhanded tactics, who's to say she doesn't have a changeling walk in, as his bat horse, and serve as a pawn in wrecking PhD's mood so fast his smugness vanishes leaving her smugness to rule them all?
>>
>>29143295
>>29143661
Thing is, if Chrysalis can use her changelings, what stops PhD from bringing Eris?
>>
Essay Anon here! Hope that I don't make Erf and Elo mad with another one of my lenghty comparisons.

Anyways, for this duel of Chrysalis vs PhD we have to consider that they are actually very similar characters. They are brilliant, prideful, great leaders, methodological, base their actions in common sense and logic, and yes, both are smug bastards, but above all else, they do not "attack" unless they are absolutely certain that they are going to have the upper hand.

PhD goes smug when he finds a flaw in someone else reasoning and uses it to his advantage so he can demotivate or confuse/frustrate/derail his opponents (Starlight, Blueblood, Scrappy) or when he already has won and just wants to crush his opponent (Sunny Hill, Moon Dancer, Twilight Sparkle, Starlight, even Discord and Eris).

Chrysalis is similar to that, he acts arrogant and smug with her opponents when it serves a purpose to her, that is, to throw the other side off the rail (ErfAnon, Flam, Scootaloo, Ex-Captain) and to spice her victory, morally crushing her enemies (ErfAnon, Ex-Captain, alt Chrysalis, etc.). Point is, they use their smugness in similar situations.

Now, they are leaders and careful planners, none of them would engage the others without being certain that he or she will obtain absolute victory. So the first scenario, PhD vs Nymous: Chrysalis would retreat the moment that she realizes that while a colt PhD is on the levels of a high tier unicorn, something easy to realize since she can sense magic. It would be simply suicide to face him.

Now, some might say that it would be easy for her to charm him, but PhD is a skeptic horse, and more importantly, he has means to detect changelings (those thermal googles that he used on Scrappy, he would bring them again on that second visit, I'm sure). Given that PhD has been in Equestria for months now, he must already know about the changeling invasion on Canterlot, he would be skeptical of any changeling that isn't Scrappy.
Cont-
>>
>>29143808
Cont-
And, PhD isn't that easy to charm, he finds ponies hot, but he doesn't get charmed like ErfAnon does (Maybe because IMO, PhD's love is much more stronger for his bat than ErfAnon for DT) PhD gets bossed around by ponies with direct authority over him, and even that is not always the case (Again, Sunny Hill and even Cadence), he reacts with smugness towards anyone else who tries to do the same. But Nymous doesn't know that, does she?

But let's backtrack a little, first of all, this is a duel between two horses who don't really like to engage in direct fights and love to have the advantage. This is actually a thing about who finds the other first.

If it is Nymous, then I doubt that she would engage PhD, the prince's magic alone would keep her from doing that. Then again, Scrappy mentioned that he was filled with love, and that he tasted a TON of Luna and Celestia's love on him, so maybe that would be reason enough for her to try to capture him.

For PhD... I really don't see a reason as to why he would engage Nymous. He would prefer to avoid any conflict, but I suppose that her acting shady would make him go on red alert.

This bring us to the duel of Nymous vs PhD, aaaand... Nymous loses, by a huge margin. She is just an Earth pony, and even when her strength is boosted when she feds, PhD knows high tier spells that could easily deal with her.

And yes, once PhD either defeats Nymous in a fight (which would be quick) or just freezes her with a spell, PhD would then proceed to humilliate her with a barrage of smugness
>>
>>29143833
The other scenario is Chrysalis herself vs PhD. That would require for PhD to enter Erf's Discord house. And here is the first thing that would happen way before the fight.

PhD's Discord wouldn't allow it, or he would send Eris with PhD, that draconequus cares too much for the young Prince to just sent him like that on another Discord's turf, so for the sake of the argument, let us say that is Eris and PhD going to Erf's Discord's basement.

On his own, PhD is no match for the changelings, with the amount of love that he has inside of him, he would get captured and drained way before he could get to Chrysalis. But with Eris... With Eris the changelings are no match.

And this is the thing with PhD, he has no problem in being rescued or letting others to do the fight when the enemy is too much for him. PhD would probably watch and cheer for Eris as she defeats the changeling hive with ease, and yes, even Chrysalis.

And once again, with a defeated Chrysalis, comes the smug prince. I just can't see Chrysalis winning, she has no chance against him while in her Nymous form, and I can't see PhD engaging or even entering ErfDiscord home (and thus, the changeling basement) on his own, he would bring Eris with him or his Discord would make Eris to go with him.

Just on his own, Chrysalis vs PhD? PhD has no chance, but again, these are leaders and careful planners, they do not engage their enemy alone, that is simply not the way for them, and in this case, PhD's assets (Eris) are simply much more powerful.
>>
>>29143858
Now, this is not something that I think should ever happen. PhD humilliating Chrysalis would only cause more crossovers and not in a good way, the thought experiment is fun though.

With that said, I enjoy ErfAnon's attitude towards PhD, I love Scrappy as a character, and I look forward for that little dude adventure with ErfAnon.

And I still wish to see PhD wooing Erf SB, because I still think that is adorable
>>
File: 1434933471474.png (1MB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1434933471474.png
1MB, 1600x2000px
>>29143873
a masterful analysis as always. here's a ponk

if the story had progressed a little less. Chrysalis would have been able to employ the horn, or at least coax Erfanon into the fight
>>
>>29138210
"Yeeeaaah. So....This is my problem. And I want to be frank. Because I want to approach this as nice and effective as possible. I want to find out his perspective on what happened between them. And maybe, well....try to fix it. I think Starlight would feel a lot better if I helped her close this chapter in her life"
>"....That's a very sweet thought Anon, but...." Fluttershy looks over yonder to Twilight's castle "Why didn't you ask Twilight or maybe even Pinkie Pie?"
>...huh...you didn't even consider Pinkie Pie. Weird...still. You wanted HER advice.
"Because, you're my aunt and the nicest pony I've ever known. I feel if anypony could help me, it's you Aunt Fluttershy"
>Fluttershy could feel a deep warmth in her heart. "Oh Anon..." She gives you a very gentle rub on the back of your right ear...ohhh...so good. "I just didn't want to give you some advice that well....that wouldn't work and make things worse. Sometimes my advice has a problem with backfiring."
"But sometimes it doesn't, doesn't it?"
>"Well, yes. I think I've given more good advice than bad...But still, Anon. Do you really feel I'm the one you should be asking?" Then something donned on Fluttershy "Actually...I'm surprised the map hasn't reacted to this. That's strange considering it's definitely a big friendship problem that we know of. It did send us to Starlight before"
>But now it wasn't. Which meant none of the six were suited for this job. That's what you felt anyway. That only meant you needed advice on how to proceed the way a pony would. Come on Fluttershy, come on!
"Maybe that's because it's my task to get this problem fixed. That's why I need your advice. You're super nice Aunt Fluttershy. I'm not asking on what I should say. I'm asking how I should act and how I should approach the problem. Please...I need this"
>>
>>29143972
>Fluttershy was confused. She always felt you were such a nice and good little colt already. The fact you needed this kind of advice just baffled her. She didn't feel confident enough that her advice would help you. Not really because she felt she had bad advice. It was more that there were others better suited for this situation. And that she felt you could do this on your own. "Anon, I don't think you need my advice. The answer you need." She gives you a tickly little poke on your chest, making you flinch and smile "Is right here!"
>.....no
"C'mon Aunt Fluttershy, this is serious. If I mess this up then...well, major bad stuff could happen. I don't want Starlight to suffer her past anymore. But I also don't want to screw this up and have her suffer the past coming in to slam her in the face."
>Fluttershy was sure that would have worked. She started to mumble, reluctant to answer given the stakes were now clear in front of her. But when she looked back, she saw the bear. And the bear gave her a smile and a sort of...thumbs up.
>It...seemed to affect her mood rather positively.
>"Well, if you really want my advice Anon. I think you should approach Sunburst like it never actually happened, properly introduce yourself, be nice, and maake sure he is comfortable talking about what happened. Don't get mad at him, don't interrupt him, and just listen. Maybe what happened wasn't even his fault. And if that's what it is. Then can you imagine how happy they'd both be to learn it was just one big misunderstanding and they could be friends again? Oh yes, now that I think about it, I think that's actually what it could be."
>Could it? Holy fuck.....it could!....hopefully. it was a good chance though, this is a cartoon based world, and a endearing one at that. This could very well be one big misunderstanding.
>YES! IT CAN BE THAT! HAHA! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!
>>
>>29143972
Just a thought about Angel, but Anon could possibly use his horn to create an endless carrot thus allowing him to see Angel suffer from his own greed. Of course such an item being created by chaos would likely have side effects, ranging from poison joke to effects detrimental to the mental well being of the local hero colt.
>>
>>29144079
>You latch onto Fluttershy and give her the biggest hug you can. You had it now. The way to act and the most definite possibility it could be.
"YOU'RE THE BEST AUNT FLUTTERSHY! I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!"
>Fluttershy hugged onto you. "I love you too Anon. So so so so so so-eep!"
>Suddenly you and Fluttershy are picked up and literally given a bear hug by the bear as he cries and sobs. He was struck with awe from such a tender moment.
>"Awwww, you're so sweet Mr.Bear, of course we love you too. Right Anon?" Fluttershy says with a giggle as she nuzzles the back of her head into him.
"c-c-can't...b-breath...."
>The bear then realized he may have been hugging a little too hard. He puts the both of you down gently and gives you a pat on the head. But you were so out of breath from the sudden hug that you fall flat on your face.
>"Anon?" Fluttershy looks at you with worry. "A-are you alright?"
>You flip around, revealing a smile on your face. You may have been downed, but the pure excitement to help starlight meant you weren't out.
"I'm super good. I got this. I know exactly what I need to do"
>Fluttershy was relieved you were ok. But she noticed that you wanted do this now. Or, that's what it seemed to her. "are you going to go see him now Anon?"
>You get up on your hooves and nod to her. Hell yeah you were doing this now. You had to do it now before the next day came.
"Mhmm, I just have to. I don't want Starlight to somehow find out in ANY way that Sunburst is around until after I talked to him. He's like, super important..right?"
>Fluttershy nodded, with some reluctance, she wasn't sure how high in the totem pole "Adviser" was. "I guess so, But still, shouldn't you wait til tomorrow?"
>>
>>29144174
"Super...important. Why wait?"
>You tried to emphasize the "Super" in Super important
>"Yes Anon but....well. I know it's important, you're right about that. But Sunburst is still settling in, and do you even know how you're going to approach him about this?" Fluttershy felt you were rushing things.
"Aunt Fluttershy, trust me. I know I can handle this. And I know I have to do this now. I mean, just look at my cutie mark. It's chaos itself. My talent. If I just make a plan for it, I might overthink it or I might miscalculate something and totally lose myself if things go different. I think it's better if I roll with it"
>Fluttershy looked to the bear, who just shrugged. Yeah, that didn't really make sense to her or him. "Hmmmnnnn...I still think you should plan this out. These are the lives of two ponies who have managed to make their lives better, admitingly with your help..but still"
>But that was just it...
"Exactly! and the way I helped was just suddenly doing my thing."
>"Yes but....didn't you also get into an argument with your father that also...well..." Fluttershy tried to find a very nice way to put in the fact that it nearly could have destroyed the world "May have caused a problem or two?"
>...d-dammit.
"A small hitch, C'mon Aunt Fluttershy. I got this, if I go in alone, I won't really have anypony to argue this. Trust me."
>Besides, since you were going to the Empire tomorrow with the captain. it may be better to avoid the castle at all costs in case this causes any kind of suspicion. You didn't know how deadly this changeling you were going after was.But if he somehow caused a ruckus, the castle could end up being closed off. That was a thing actually. You had to make sure to utterly crush him the first chance you get or else things would get bad. But there was always that small room for error.
>>
>>29144238
"Well, sorta. But it didn't destroy the world or anything. And besides, that was a small problem caused by Dad being a little difficult. Great great guy, but y'know dad, he can be pretty wacky"
>You let out a nervous titter before clearing your throat with a cough.
"But yeah, as long as I'm careful. I should be able to do this now"
>Fluttershy let out a low moan of disapproval. But she had that feeling, especially with the mention of the cutie mark, that if she told you no..you'd do it anyway. Even if it irked her, she rather you be doing something good rather than just being a jerk. So all she could do was at least urge you to be careful. "...ok....B-but Anon, please put some thought into. Alright? You at least need to be prepared."
>Well, a little thought might not hurt.
>You reach for your map as you agree with her.
"Alright, I'll be careful. Aunt Fluttershy, thanks for the advice"
>You move in for a goodbye hug.
"I love you..."
>She holds you close again. "I love you too, I believe in you Anon. No matter what, I will always believe in you. I know you can do this"
>Hold it in Anon...don't cry. Because you felt your heart swell from those words. If it's one thing you never had to worry about. Was Fluttershy lying about how she felt about you.
"T-thanks...."
>After that, you said your goodbyes as usual. But....Fluttershy stopped you before you could dive into the stream by her house.
"hrn? W-what's wrong Aunt Fluttershy?"
>Fluttershy looked worried about something..what was it?
>>
>>29144353
>"I just wanted to ask how your sister is doing. I haven't seen her in awhile, and I had heard that she had gotten hurt. Is she ok? Because if she's well enough to move, I wouldn't mind taking care of her. I'd love to get to know her better."
>You could feel every hair on your coat and mane just go straight up from that question. utterly chilling.
"U-uhhm. She's alright sorta. But, ummm. She's still getting used to things. Y'know how it is. She's probably erm...just getting used to having a real nice home"
>"Oh..." Fluttershy seemed puzzled at first. But then she smiled as if everything was fine "Well, tell her I said hello and that I can't wait to spend more time with her....mnnn..I can't imagine how different things are for her now, and she must feel awfully shocked from being injured after just arriving in Ponyville. I guess she just wants to feel safe before she does anything again. That's ok. You take good care of your big sister, ok Anon?"
>.......Yeah...sure....nope.
"Ok, I will Aunt Fluttershy, erm...I'll be going now. Goodbye"
>"Goodbye Anon, and remember. Be careful" She waved to you with a smile as you dove into the portal created by your map.
>...god geez. As soon as Chrysalis was able again. You would have to go about making sure she didn't fuck things up for you. Hell, it was actually a blessing that the cannonball hit her. Too bad she was nearly well at this point. Still, if she managed to stay behaved like at the sleepover...then things could still be ok.
>>
>>29144376
>When you jumped into your room. You actually felt that you needed to take a sit on your bed as you put some planning into your next move.
>You actually take your pillow and roll onto your back as you hug it lovingly. It felt nice knowing that Fluttershy unconditionally loved you and supported you. Even if she didn't fully agree with what you were doing. All your screw ups, all your dumb shit...and still....she was there for you.
>Screw ups....mnnnn...you couldn't screw this one up. That's for sure.
>And as you thought of said screw ups...it made you think of Scoots.
>You really should have taken the time to check up on her.
>Maybe..it would be better to check up on her rather than do this. Fluttershy could be right, a day of planning could do you some good. And considering your horrid screw up from earlier today. Going two for two would certainly cause a problem.
>But did Scootaloo really need to be checked on? She did seem pretty fine after she woke up. Yeah, she felt bad that it didn't go her way. But it was almost like she just shrugged it off altogether. You could make the situation worse by checking on her.
>No, you'd go see Sunburst. That situation was something you KNEW had to be dealt with. While with Scoots, it was only a guess.
>As for Sunburst himself? If you were going to approach him. You did have to be nice, but maybe you could add to it somehow. Hrnnn...
>you then spot your alarm clock.
"Aha! I got it!"
>The guy was an adviser now. So he had to have a much different sleeping schedule now. So, to show him good will and help him out. You go over to your alarm clock and scoop it into your saddle bag. You would give it to him as a gift. That should break the ice for sure. Yeah, he could use this to keep better track of time and get up when he needed to.
>And with that, you headed off to the Crystal Empire through your portal door.
>>
>>29144464
>>29144423
I'm seeing double
>>
>>29143873
>PhD wins no matter what
I still call bullshit on that one
>>
>>29144464
I have the feeling that this will go horribly, horribly wrong for ErfAnon and Sunburst, but mostly for Sunburst
>>
When have Fluttershy advices ever backfired?
>>
>>29144238
>A small hitch
He's starting to remind me more and more of Discord.
>>
>>29145809
hmmm..actually. you may be right. I may have jumbled advice with ideas. As there have been ideas flutters has had that backfired. but for the life of me, i can't remember her giving any bad advice that backfired
>>
>>29145318
I hope Erfanon gets horribly fucked up one of these times. He keeps fucking things up for everyone around him, it's time he causes some severe damage to himself.
>>
>>29145318
ErfAnon suddenly becomes shota horse
>>
>>29146340
of course, i'll make the necessary edits tonight
>>
Now, someone mentioned Alberto defying either ErfAnon or PhD or something similar, and I gotta say, that is a crossover that would feel... a bit forced.

PhD and ErfAnon work so well because they are complete opposites, one is a great leader, who does not fight directly but rather uses the help of his friends, not a horse of action, PhD is really about careful planning, he is a smug bastard but under that initial impression, he is kind and humble, sometimes to his detriment.

ErfAnon is the opposite, he is terrible with planifications, horrible as a leader, but he has a fast mind and can improvise way better than PhD ever could, plus he likes to engage directly and most of the time on his own. He acts humble and gallant on the surface, but in reality he's incredibly arrogant and manipulative.

Those two are opposites, Alberto is the "prince of chaos" in title only, in reality he is very simple minded, naive and kind of a coward. He feels more like Discord's drone than anything else (exemplified perfectly with the fact that he is losing his memories and mind). He simply doesn't have that dynamic that somehow Elo and Erf have created.

And don't get me wrong Wand, despite your horrible grammar, I do enjoy your story and I'm always looking forward to it, but...really, Alberto is Alberto and Alberto is fit for Alberto's world.
>>
>>29146773
And really? Alberto has no chance against PhD or ErfAnon. You see, Alberto always depends on two things for his success: His never-ending dumb luck and the naiveness of ponies.

ErfAnon has Chrysalis, the changelings, Starlight Glimmer, Discord, and 3 charges of the horn on his side. Plus his experience and improvisation skills.

PhD has Eris, an incredibly paternal Discord, Luna and Celesta at their prime, and two top tier soldiers (Besides the entirety of the Equestrian forces) on his side. And PhD has his leadership skills and high intelligence.

Alberto's luck would run thin and he would be against ponies who are everything BUT naive...and he ain't very smart, his lies are always simple, enough for ponies, but not for anyone else.

Eris and Chrysalis alone would see through his lies, heck, their Discords would put a stop to him immediatly, regardless of Alberto's intentions.

I'm sorry Wand, but so far, Alberto really has no chance against those two, heck I would be surprised if he could even manage to even see them before Chrysalis or Eris would get him.
>>
Go away page 9
>>
>>29146836
>>29146773

Let's start with something simple:
The stories.
Erf and his Anon are more than a year and Erf writes almost every day.
Elo and his Anon have a time but still, Elo posts more often than I do.
And then I post each week cause i'm fucking lazy.
Alberto is simple minded as you mentioned. But this is because he's just starting his adventures, the 10 chapters the story has is like, only 2 days in total for all the experience Alberto got.
Meanwhile Erfanon got more experience, knows about the show and has allies.
PhD has a lot of time too, in terms of time in the story.

Of course the crossover would be forced.
Elo and me, we talked about the crossover thing, and is impossible.
Why? Because how Erfanon decided to irrumpt in PhD's world and that bat vs erfanon thing.

If PhD goes to Erf's world, Erfanon has 3 charges to fight him.
If Erfanon goes to PhD's world, PhD has their shit there.
But there is no reason for Erfanon to go.
And only reason for PhD to visit his world is to see Scrappy.
And, if my Anon decided for some reason to visit either of worlds, it would be a mess.

All I need is to update more often, try to make Alberto character to grow in his decisions, adventures and what not.
And i'm not gonna lie, this story was gonna be a bit of crossover often (chapter 2 was the starter, Alberto and Discord going to hoers world), but, I think I'm not gonna do that now.
I changed a LOT of stuff when reading Erf, Elo and others updates.

Also there is no need to mention Alberto in your essays, right now he's not much important in this thread, just another Anon.
And I know my grammar is shitty and it'll never get better, even if I edited 3 hours straight, but thanks for enjoying the story.
>>
>>29147727
You can taste the salt pouring from this post
>>
>>29147961
Wait what the hell, where is the freaking "you"
Did something happen when I was drunk?
Also I'm not salt, just saying my pov about my story and the other stories dude
>>
>>29148283
Apparently 4Chan got rid of (you) for whatever happened
>>
>>29148415
Reason
>>
>>29148415
Oh okay, at least there are various tiny points below the post number.
I mean, (you) was the only way for me to be lazy and not track my posts.
>>
File: 3coltsgay.png (239KB, 909x915px) Image search: [Google]
3coltsgay.png
239KB, 909x915px
And we got art from our based huefag.
>>
>The answer from your classroom was immediate, a collective “awwwww” came from your adorable classmates, and the disappointment was clear in their faces.
>Except for Sunny Hill who let out a snort as she was reading a book “My, oh my, it seems that you are really off for a great start, Mr. Anon.”
>Gale Breeze sits at your right…and she was uncomfortable close ”Are you suuuuuure about this? Like, are you really suuuuure about this?” the little filly asked with a tone that didn’t exactly suggested confidence.
>You take off from your seat and walk around your classmates, holding a stern look on your face
“Quite sure, you see my lovelies. I can see your faces, and well…I know that you are not feeling really confident about this, but please trust me, we need to do this, we have to know the school, I have to know the ponies that study here, and I can’t be a proper leader if I don’t know at least that”
>Comet Trail chimes in, holding a small notepad and a quill with her pink magic aura ”But there are other groups in our school, in fact there are several other grades that goes from the little foals in k-12 to those…unpleasant sixth graders. We can go with them instead of those…ugh…fillies from the B group”
>Melodica chimes in, agreeing with her friends ”Yeaaaah…I don’t wanna be mean but…yeaaaaah… those fillies aren’t really ponies that I would call “nice””
>”Yeah, like, oh my gosh, they are sooooo lame”
>”And they are always mean to us”
>”Pffft! Of course they are, they are jealous!”
>”Yeah! They are jealous that we are the smartest!”
>”And we are cuter than them!”
>”And they are jealous that we have the Prince….I mean….just look at him…”
>Alright, you can deduce a few things from here. The first one was that obviously, there was a lot of bad blood between the two groups
>And the second, that other fifth grade group was probably like this one, that is, it was made entirely or mostly of fillies. This could give you some ideas about what problems they might have…
>>
>>29148888
Oh my God that's cute.
Also nice quads, you clearly have the power.
>>
>>29149278
>But as Cherrywood always tells you, it is better to ask than to be a dummy who makes dumb assumptions.
>But first, you need to calm down the animosity that your classmates were feeling, mostly because it was starting to annoy you how much they badmouthed their schoolmates.
>You look at Comet Trail, then to Gale Breeze and finally to your whole group with disapproval and raise your voice.
“That is enough! I am going to talk to the group B and it is final!”
>That of course made your adorable classmates to shut up. They never expected you to actually talk to them like that…
>You narrow your eyes at them and grab a chair with your magic, taking a seat on it.
“I seriously can’t believe your attitude! Seesh…I am supposed to be the candidate that was nominated by the fifth grade, right? Yes, that’s right, so even when it’s all official, considering that the principal knows about this…”
>You can’t help but to give Sunny Hill a smug grin when you said that part, making her red with anger but limiting herself to bury her wrinkled face on the book that she was “reading”.
“I believe that we at the very least, owe that other group the courtesy as to inform them about the news…listen, it is clear to me that you don’t like them very much, and probably they don’t like you either…but please, we have to do this together, if we can’t unite as a fifth grade, then what hope do we have when it comes to win the other grades?”
>You stand up and go to Sunny Hill’s desk, looking at the old mare with determination…and some disgust…
“Miss Sunny Hill…”
>The old mare gives you the same disgusted look that you gave her as she handles you a hallway pass “I know, Mr. Anon, just take the pass and go and do your thing…” Sunny Hill then looks at the class “The rest of us, I have thought of a wonderful surprise activity for today! And no, this isn’t an exam, it is related to heartwarming eve!”
>>
>>29149344
>”But, Miss Sunny Hill, what about me?” Gale Breeze asks when she realizes that the old teacher only handed to you one pass.
>”What about you my dear? Oh…” Sunny Hill gasps in false surprise “Do you mean why I didn’t gave you a hallway pass?”
>Gale Breeze shyly nods
>Sunny Hill gave the poor white filly a condescending smirk as the old mare started to walk to the chalkboard ”Well my dear, that job is for the candidate to do alone…”
>Gale Breeze follows the old mare, pleading in a much more reserved manner that you knew her from ”B-but I’m the campaign manager a-and…”
>”That will be enough, Miss Breeze!” Sunny Hill raises her voice, her tone was stern, enough to make the poor filly to shut up “I already said my reasons, now go back to your seat unless you want to write an essay on the decay of the three tribes that led to the wendigo crisis!”
>”Y-yes M-Mis Sunny Hill!” Gale Breeze lowers her head in defeat and goes to her seat, but not before looking at you with such a sad face…
>You give her a reassuring smile and a pat on the back
“Don’t worry Gale, listen, I know that you are worried, but come on, it’s me who we are talking about, and yes, I’m not going to do as well without my lovely campaign manager, buuuut…I’m sure that I’ll be fine. Now, go to your seat and drop that sad face, after all, I will need you in the best of spirits for when I come back and plan out next step, understand?”
>The small filly smiles…and blushes deeply before running back to her seat and telling her friends that you called her “lovely”.
>You wonder…if sometimes you overdo it with the niceness towards the fillies…nah…you can’t overdo niceness, just look at your mothers…nah, you were sure that this was just fine.
>On the meantime, you prepare for what will be surely be a little trip across the hallways, you didn’t know the layout of the school that well, meaning that you didn’t know where the 5-B class was.
>>
>>29149465
>Thank goodness for the pass, because if you saw Ruffle Truffle you could shove it down his throat and forget about his little idiotic antics…yeah…no…just showing him the pass would be fine, you didn’t want to get reported on beating the “special minded” kid of the school…especially the one that seemed to be the little star when it came to sports.
>You step out of the classroom and go to…the classroom that was labeled 5-B…which was in front of yours…yeah…what a trip…
>Before you knock on the door, you do a last check on what you might find on the other side. The groups weren’t on the best of terms. Your classmates called these other fillies jealous and mean…
>So there was the possibility that behind that door, you would encounter a bunch of jerks who are probably the worst class in school…okay…now you were being dumb and making dumb assumptions…
>But…eh…you know…let’s end this before you start getting derailed, as your drunken friends used to say “whatever happens, happens” and that was a perfect occasion to go with that mentality.
>You take a deep breath and arm yourself with courage as you knock on that door...and the pony who opens it…noooo… nooo it can’t be! Eris must have drugged you or something! This had to be a joke!
“T-Twilight?”
>”Oh, Hi there Anon!” The purple princess waves her hoof at you, giving you a cheerful smile “Uuuhm…This isn’t your class, right? Soooo, what can I do for you?”
>You were completely baffled by this. What was she doing here?! She was supposed…unless…oh, come on!
“Twilight, aren’t you supposed to be the Princess of Friends or something?”
>>
>>29149490
>”Friendship, actually, it is quite different Anon” Twilight adopts a more…teacher-like look “You see, it is my duty to spread what friendship means, it’s values and the magic that comes with it. What you just said, weeeell…” Twilight rubs the back of her neck “It kinda makes it sound as if I decide what pony can be friend with somepony else, and that is not what friendship is, not at all, you see-“
>You slap your face and groan
“Yeah, yeah! I get it! What I meant was if you were supposed to be a Princess, why you are working as a teacher here?!”
>”Oh!” Twilight exclaims in surprise “Well…Actually, I’m not the teacher of this class or a teacher of this school for that matter”
>You tilt your head backwards and give Twilight an annoyed look
“Then what are you doing here?”
>”The real teacher of this class is an old friend of mine, and this week she’s teaching “the science of friendship”” Twilight lets out an excited giggle by that “sooooo she asked me if I could come and help her as a special guest, and of course I wasn’t going to let an opportunity like this to go away! Just imagine how much I can teach the young foals of this school about friendship!”
>Well, it was cute to see her so excited that she was stomping her hooves on the ground…and Twilight certainly was a pony that you could never get tired to look at…but…you had work to do…
“Twilight, I’m happy to see you, this was a pleasant surprise, really, but… could you please call the teacher of this class? I kinda have something to tell to this group and it’s important.”
>”Oh…right...” Twilight giggles and pokes your chest with her right front hoof “Is it related to that school president thing that your mother told me about?”
>You nod and…giggle…that poking actually was kinda ticklish
“Yeaaah…I-I mean”
>You clear your throat and give Twilight a serious look
>>
>>29149504
“That is correct ma’am, that’s why I need you to get this class’s teacher so I can talk to the fillies of this group”
>Twilight giggles once more and nods “Aright, I will tell Lemon Hearts, just wait here Mr. Prince President!” With a final giggle, Twilight enters the classroom and closes the door
>What all that about? You weren’t that cute! And Twilight kept threatening you like if you were just a small kid! The nerve of her! At least…at least she didn’t bring up anything about Starlight Glimmer…yeah, that was at least something…
>After a few minutes, a yellowish mare with a soft blue mane and velvety eyes opens the door…yeah, this wasn’t very cute…you guess that not everyone can be a winner…
>”Oh my, Twilight was right! You are simply adorable!” The yellow unicorn cheerfully exclaims as she stomps her hooves on the ground “Just look at your cute mane! And your cute eyes and Oh my gooosh! Your cute cheeks!”
>You take a step back and clear your throat. Speaking in a serious tone
“Ma’am, first of all, I’m not cute, I’m handsome. There’s a difference. And secondly…are you the teacher of this class?”
>”Huh?” The mare suddenly stops, as if she just got back to this plane of existence “Oh that’s right! Where are my manners!” she giggles “Yes, that is right! My name is Lemon Drops, and I’m the humble teacher of this class! And you must be Anon, right?”
>You nod, giving Lemon Drops a confident smile
“That is correct ma’am, I suppose that Twilight also must have told you the reason why I am here. Am I correct?”
>>
>>29149584
>”What? Oh no!” Lemon Drops happily shakes her head “She just told me that the pony that knocked at the door wasn’t looking for her, but instead he was looking for me! Can you believe it! Nopony ever looks for me! Or my class…” her cheerful mood drops for a second before getting up again “But that doesn’t matter! At least Princess Twilight was kind enough to come and give us this… ehhh … interesting? Yes! Interesting talk about friendship! Did you come to hear it too?”
>You tilt your head in confusion…that was a lot of info…so let’s take it from the top
“Miss Drops…first of all, no, I’m not here to hear Twilight’s conference on friendship, and secondly, if she didn’t tell you that I was here, then… and well… excuse me if I sound rude but… how did you know my name?”
>”You kidding?” Lemon Drops gives you a little smirk “Your cute little face is plastered all over the newspapers, you are the talk of the school AND… well… do you remember that odd carnival? The one that had all those crazy light shows going on? I was there, and I saw you giving that awesome speech!”
“Thanks Miss Drops, but…”
>The yellow mare pats your head “Lemme tell you, with skills like that, you should consider on running for school president next year, unleeeess…”
“But…”
>Lemmon Drops lowers her head and whispers into your ear “Don’t tell anypony that I said this, but there’s a rumor going that maybe, juuuuust maaaybeee, this year ponies from fifth grade will be able to nominate a candidate of their own. Isn’t. That. Awesomeeeee?”
>You take a step back and look at Lemon Drops somewhat annoyed
“Miss Drops! That’s why I am here! I’m one of the candidates that are running for this year election! And I came here to speak to your class!”
>>
>>29149591
>Lemon Drops lets out a small gasp ”Oh…” and then she giggled and waved her hoof dismissively “Then why you didn’t say so, you silly-hilly!” The yellow mare takes a step to her right and motions at you to step inside the classroom “Come in! Come in! This will be wonderful! First Princess Twilight and now the heir of Princess Luna and Princess Celestia comes to my class! This is sooo great! YAY!”
>You can’t help but to chuckle at that mare’s enthusiasm as you step inside the classroom…and the first thing that you saw was…
>Well, that one of your deductions was actually right, this class was made of fillies in its entirety, counting… one … four … 17 … oh, would you look at that? There were 24 fillies here, just like in your class…
>But unlike your own classroom, this one seemed a bit more… vibrant… there were drawings and photos plastered all over the walls, unlike your classroom that had diplomas and posters with information about Starswirl’s discoveries or whatever…
>Like yeah, this one had some educational stuff, but for the most part…it was photos of these fillies paying with each other, being together with their teacher in different activities like picnics, competitions and the like…
>There was a huge banner displayed above the chalkboard. The message “Be happy! You are with friends!” was written on it, and adorned with glitter and stickers of different shapes and forms. Hoof marks were placed all over the letters, and just like the message, they were painted in different colors.
>The one thing that this classroom shared with your own, was that the fillies were seated at big, circular tables…but even then… this whole place felt much more… welcoming and friendly than your classroom.
>Twilight was at the front of the class, using diagrams to illustrate her explanation about-
>Wait a moment…Hold on a second! What in the world were those diagrams?! “The equations of friendship!” Was the title that was being displayed….
>>
>>29149602
>And…while you don’t say curses anymore…this…this aberration! Deserved this question! WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT?! You don’t use simple algebra equations to explain something like honesty!
>Holy mother of math! Was she…Yeah, she was! SHE TOTALLY WAS GRAPHING –sin y as cos x! But Why?! And why was she implying that lambda is equal to that fish symbol?!
>THIS IS WORSE THAN SPIKE BEING CALLED A DRAGON! THAT PURPLE KEK IS NOTHING MORE THAN A MUTATED LIZARD! NOT A MOTHERFUCKING DRAGON, YO!
>No…nonononononono….don’t….get….derailed….focus Anon…focuuuuuuus….AAAAAAAAARGH! JUST IGNORE THAT ABOMINATION THAT TWILIGHT CALLS MATH AND DO YOUR WORK!
>You turn to the fillies, hoping that their poor minds hasn’t been corrupted by these lies but… everyone seemed on the brink of a coma, that is to say, every single filly in the room were bored out of her mind…
>They weren’t paying attention… good… oh thank the heavens! Oh dear…maybe they were a little TOO bored… a fly landed on the eye of one of the fillies…and she didn’t even flinch… maybe…the term “dying of boredom” is an actual danger when it comes to Twilight’s classes…
>…Thank the heavens that you had Moon Dancer as a tutor…
>You take a few moments to calm yourself as Lemon Drops explains to Twilight if there was nothing wrong with a brief interruption to her class
>You could see some hesitation in Twilight’s as she awkwardly rubs the back of her neck and nods ”Well…uuuhh…sure, I don’t have a problem with that…I guess…but what about your students? Won’t they get mad that-“
>”No!” The class responds in unison
>”Let that cutie over there to speak!”
>”No more please! No more!”
>”Hey, isn’t that the Prince?”
>”Nah, he’s too young and totally not the captain of the Royal Guard…”
>”She’s not talking about Shining Armor, you knucklehead! Ugh! Don’t you ever pay attention?”
>”Heeeeey! She’s not a knucklehead, you bimbo brain! She’s just a bit slow…”
>>
>>29149608
>”What-eh-ver! That is like, totally the Prince and stuff, I never forget a cute face and his is like suuuper cute…”
>”More like handsome, and how could you forget his face when is in every single magazine?!”
>”Very well!” Lemon Drops claps her front hooves together “Class, we are taking a small break!”
>Very much like your own classroom, this one exploded into cheers by the news…and you could see a very grumpy Twilight taking a seat and going over her notes…
>Lemon Drops motions you come close to her, order that you comply…
>”Class, I know that some of you might know who the handsome colt that is standing by my side is, but, why don’t we let him to introduce himself?” Lemon Drops then gives you the A-OK to talk…
>Okay Anon… you can do this…you have to talk to this group and win them over…
“Hello ladies! My name is Anon, I come from the other fifth grade group and the reason why I am here, is because I bring great news with me!”
>”Ooooh great!” One of the fillies exclaims with annoyance, her fur was brown, mane was black and eyes were green like the greener grass “Did you come here just so you can rub another achievement from the A group? Get looooost!”
>That… certainly wasn’t expected…
>You shake your head and give the filly a confident smile
“Not exactly, you see, I was nominated as the fifth grade candidate for the school presidency, and I came here to talk to you, so you know, let all of you know about the news in hope that I can count on your vote!“
>Another filly interrupts you, this one had blue fur with a blonde mane ”Oh puh-lease! You are just a Meany who came to brag…. Pffft! Like if we needed a reminder! You guys always win everything!”
>You again shake your head…
“No, I really didn’t come for that, as I said, as the fifth grade candidate-“
>You see a small filly orange filly, with a long mane of the same color, and hilariously big glasses raised her hoof, wanting to ask you a question
>>
>>29149614
“Yes? What is it?”
>You reply with some annoyance
>”Oh! Thanks!” The little filly giggles “I was just wondering, you keep saying that you are the fifth grade candidate but…uhhhm…who exactly elected you?”
“My group, of course, we won the right to place our own candidate in this year’s election, and I was honored by winning the nomination-”
>”Oh…it’s just that…” the orange filly with the glasses speaks again “Nopony asked us…”
“Oh well, that’s because-“
>”That’s because we don’t matter for anypony in this school!” The brown filly raised her voice
>You let out an annoyed groan and shake your head once more
“No, it’s not because of that! Listen, there’s this thing called a “system”, yes? And this “system” traditionally just let the sixth graders to run for president. But you see since my group did so many things with such excellency, the “system” decided that it was fair to give the fifth grade a chance, and gave the privilege to my group to name our candidate, and that candidate happens to be me, is that clear?”
>”Yeah, it is clear that you guys just came to brag like the jerks you are!” the blue filly replies
>And with that reply, the whole classroom followed
>”Yeah, you are just a jerk like the sixth graders!”
>”And like that other group!”
>”Uh-Huh! You guys just came to brag about who we are dumb and you are soo cool!”
>More and more fillies started to protest with similar arguments like that… Lemon Drops was trying to calm her class down, but it was all for naught…and you… you didn’t know what to do…
>Until you looked at Twilight, who motioned you to follow her outside…
>The two of you stepped outside the classroom while Lemon Drops did her best to regain the control of her class…
>You were frustrated, annoyed, angry and… more frustrated!
>You walk in circles, breathing heavily and stomping your hooves on the ground
>>
>>29149622
“Argh! What is their problem?! I did just want to talk to them! Why they wouldn’t listen?! Meh, maybe Gale Breeze and the others were right…maybe this was a waste of time after all…”
>”Anon…” Twilight softly speaks to you “I can’t believe that you would say such thing. That isn’t the colt that your mother describes so proudly in her letters and definitely not the pony that Discord endlessly brags about…”
>You roll your eyes and groan
“Oh come on, Twilight! You saw what happened back there! I tried to talk to them and they didn’t listen, it’s certainly not my fault!”
>Twilight raises an eyebrow, looking at you with a stern look ”Is it? Did you even hear what you said? Or more importantly, how you said it?”
>You roll your eyes and give Twilight a condescending smile
“Yes Twilight, I told them that I’m the candidate and went into detail to explain them why, and then they went on and on with complaints about irrelevant things and dumb assumptions that were based on nothing!”
>Twilight gently places her right front hoof on her forehead and shakes her head with disproval ”Okay, first of all, I’m going to need you to calm yourself, nopony is rational when they get angry…”
“But I can’t! Those ponies were just so…ARGH! They were so dumb! They won’t listen to a word that I say and act like a bunch of brain dead jerks!”
>Twilight rolls her eyes and taps your chest “Just relax Anon, and do what I do…” The purple alicorn moved her hoof to her chest and take a deep breathe, then she moved her hoof out of it, like if she was pointing at something, and exhales “See? Is that easy? Now try it for yourself…”
>You do the exact same motions… breathe and exhale…breathes…and exhale…all while doing that little movement with your hoof…and after a few moments…
“Hey…it worked…I’m…I’m calmer now…”
>>
>>29149633
>”You’re welcome…” Twilight giggles “Cadence taught me that little technique. It works every time that I get angry or stressed over something. Now, can we talk about what happened? And please, with no insults this time?”
>You sigh and nod
“Okay Twilight…you win”
>Twilight gently caresses your mane and sighs “Anon…listen, I’m not going to pretend like I am the best princess ever, in fact, I am quite new in the business…heh…I wouldn’t even say that I’m qualified to be a leader, but, I know somepony with a lot of experience on how to be great at that…”
>You look at Twilight with some reluctance and raise an eyebrow
“And who that pony might be?”
>A giggle was Twilight’s answer as she sits in front of you “You mother… Princess Luna” You could see a nostalgic smile being drawn on Twilight’s face “When I became a Princess, I actually was very scared. After all, I was now supposed to be a leader figure for everypony to follow, and well…I wasn’t handling the pressure very well…until your mother came to me in a dream to tell me something”
>That…actually caught your attention…
“My mom? And what did she tell you?”
>”Hmm-hmmm! I knew that would get your attention!” Twilight pokes your chest and giggles “But anyways, what she told me was…” The purple alicorn changes her voice to try to imitate Luna, and while it was a poor imitation… it was kind of funny “You see, young Twilight, it is no secret about the mistakes that I have done in the past, and the price that came with them…”
>Nightmare Moon… sheesh that name… that name always managed to make you a bit sad.
>Twilight took notice of that and caressed your mane once more, continuing with her anecdote “And yes, I blamed them at first, I was angry at them, I despised them, but in time…in time I came to realize my own mistakes. You see, young Twilight, being a princess is not about yourself, is about the ponies that you guide.”
>>
>>29149636
>Twilight stands up, looking at you with a powerful and yet…graceful gaze “A Princess must be at the service of their ponies, not the other way around. And that implies to stop being selfish and to start listening to others. Because you see, young Twilight, everypony has their own problems, you might be scared about your new responsibilities, but have you ever stopped to think about the pony that served you those twelve hay hamburgers that you ate today?”
“Twelve hay burgers?! What the heck Twilight?! I haven’t seen anyone to eat that much in my entire life…”
>That was a lie… There was that time where you ate like fifteen hot dogs after a party… and the thirteen double cheese burgers that Cath- Eris ate at the Mirage casino…
>You see Twilight blushing ”H-hey! I was hungry alright?! I always study so much that I forget to eat!”
“Yes, but twelve hay burgers?”
>”Do you want to hear the story or not?!” Heh… looks like Twilight poofs her cheeks too when she gets angry… no wait… you DON’T poof your cheeks! No sir!
>You chuckle and give Twilight a friendly bump on her right front leg
“Alright, alright, just saying…”
>”Where was I?” Twilight rubs her chin for a moment before finally regaining her tone “Oh yeah…” she clears her throat “That pony has her own life, and dreams and hopes too. What I want to say, young Twilight, Is that is not only about us, it’s about everypony else. That iss what a Princess is supposed to do, to listen to their ponies and use that to guide them. Not to blame them or get angered.”
>>
>>29149641
>Twilight pulls you closer with her wing “Sometimes they will make mistakes, sometimes they won’t act rationally. But that’s fine, because we will be there for them. We will listen to them; we will understand where they are coming from and what makes them act that way. Yes, ponies makes mistakes, and sometimes we do too, but we must be an example for everypony and make up for own failures. Yes, they may stumble, but we won’t, they may falter, but we won’t”
>Twilight sighs one last time “I know this might sound overwhelming, young Twilight, and in many ways, it is… but I know that you can do it, my sister has told me about the lessons that you have learned and the friendships that you have made, I have plenty of confidence in you, and if you ever feel scared… just close your eyes and take a rest… you will always have a friend who you can talk to in your most peaceful dreams.”
>”Now…” Twilight asks you with a gentle voice “I know that you are intelligent… in fact, you are the most intelligent foal I have ever seen, but that doesn’t prevent you from doing mistakes. I hope that you can see where you have failed…”
>Yeah…yeah… that story about your mom Luna made you put things into perspective…
“I didn’t listen to them…I just stuck with my own argument and didn’t listen to their actual problems…they feel as if they are other group, the one that nobody cares about…they felt like I just came to rub another win on their faces…and I kinda did…”
>You sigh
“That whole “system” explanations… me calling them dumb…I was the idiot…not them…those fillies are just frustrated…and I just helped to justify that frustration…”
>”But not anymore, right?” Twilight replies as she pats your back
>You nod and look at the door with determination
“That is right! Now… Now I know what I have to do… come on Twilight…oh…and thanks for the lecture”
>”No problem…” Twilight giggles “As I told Luna once, that’s what I do best”
>You stand up and walk to the door…okay… time for round two!
>>
File: 4.png (451KB, 850x468px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
451KB, 850x468px
>>29149643
Aaaaand that's it! Hope that blah blah, you guys knows the gist. Give your feedback plz. Will PhD actually get his shit together? Or will he fuck up and become a salty little shit like erfanon? Find out next time!

>>29148888
What is this gay pic.
>>
File: 1472715783180.png (58KB, 335x294px) Image search: [Google]
1472715783180.png
58KB, 335x294px
>>29149663
Just accept your Anon's love
>>
>>29149643
Unlike ErfAnon who needs a serious reality check, I'm actually rooting for Anon PhD. Trump. Nigga is just too nice and cute
>>
>>29149643
Hnnnnnng! Lemon Dust a qt! Twilight Sparkle a qt!
>>
>>29149663
Anon x twilight when?

>>29150344
According to the story, Lemon Dust isn't a qt. So sad.
>>
>>29150421
Silly Anon, every mare is a qt, especially this one that is NOT a fucking OC but rather an actual BG pone who is actually Twilight's friend. So she can be a qt
>>
I know you guys are probably tired of hearing this, but.
Have, you though of merging back with Anon Filly threads.
The only reason I ask, is that both threads have a wide poster gap, and we just thinking it might boost up audience for both sides.
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-05+at+06.52.51).png (29KB, 141x89px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-05+at+06.52.51).png
29KB, 141x89px
>>29148888
WUT IZZZZ THEEEEESSSS
>>
File: 1430289935143.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1430289935143.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>>29150515
Merging back? we never were merged in the first place. plus, they don't want us there.
>>
>>29150533
Only here and there nowadays. Typically it's now more along the lines of "why are there two threads?" Or " that the difference between a and b?"

Plus, in my opinion, both sides need to grow up, and deal with it.
>>
File: smugeggman.jpg (89KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
smugeggman.jpg
89KB, 450x500px
>>29150540
I can deal with it. The question is can the readers deal with it?
>>
>>29150546
I can too.
Though, for our thread, and I'd hate to do this, We could go through a forced intergration.

Since we have the Doc that collects the number of green texts from fellow anons, and Dropbox for other. Both of which I and other anons have control over.
More or less i could go through desuarchive, stock photos from theses threads in the Dropbox. Though for the Doc, I'd have to ask. But could do the same with the pastebins you have.
>>
>>29150540
I honestly don't care about a merge, but as my cuban friend just said, it also depends on the readers.
>>
>>29150563
True.
Though a thing separating us like this, is comparable to a grown man who wont eat his mashed potatoes because his peas are in it.

Meaning, that they don't have to look at it, but at least let it be.
>>
File: chuckle.jpg (29KB, 873x852px) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.jpg
29KB, 873x852px
>>29150530
What's is it, Erf? Can't accept a cute fanart?
>>
File: bowserhasseensomeshit.png (41KB, 127x126px) Image search: [Google]
bowserhasseensomeshit.png
41KB, 127x126px
>>29150632
My Anon is pure and innocent and wouldn't become a faglord like mexicunt smuggy magoo.
>>
>>29150642
>My Anon is pure and innocent
HAH
>Wouldn't become a faggot
Unless is for Sunburst :^)
>>
>>29150632
Nigga ur gay

>>29150579
That is also true, but there are a lot of possibilities and we might be speaking for others and making assumptions that might not be true. So I say this, let this thread run it's course, same with Anonfilly's current thread. We will leave the option open so we can gather the opinions of the most people that we can.

Then, when both threads are about to hit the bump limit, we make the decisition about merging or not merging.
>>
File: 1465528133286.png (446KB, 1108x780px) Image search: [Google]
1465528133286.png
446KB, 1108x780px
>>29143808
>>29143833
>>29143858
God bless you, essay Anon, seriously, god bless you.

>>29150515
>>29150508
>>29150421
Well, Lemon Dust is a qt in the series, so you might take that just as PhD's tastes in mares. As for Twilight x Anon, well...nah, but Twiggles will become more important in my story.
>>
>>29150642
>Pure and innocent
Yeah, enough to fuck a pillow and almost get fucked by the spa sisters
>>
>>29144464
>wanted to write more tonight.
>Ended up in an argument that wasn't with the mexicunt.
heh

>Ok, this would be easy peasy.
>You looked towards the castle. then up to the sky. It was going to be night soon. You had to get this done.
>Hell, the only thing negative on your mind was Angel's stupid shit. You'd have to show him who was boss later.
>the city sure looked nice during the dusk. the homes glistened and reflected the smooth orange of the sun.
>But as you went under the standing castle to enter it's doors. You noticed two guards placed guarding them.
>But hey, you remembered you were allowed in if you let them know who you were.
>One of them seemed familiar however.
"Heyo, how are you guys doing?"
>You say with a happy smile on your face.
>One guard just waves, while the other actually responds "Oh, ya know. Just guarding the doors. You're not here about the pictures of the new princess are you? Already got word that it was already handled."
>Wait a second...the pony that spoke. the one acting all nice and cool. His coat...the blue coming from points of his helmet....his blue tail.
>Oh...good...christ.
>OH SHITTING FUCK
>...also.....what the hell? Pictures? Princess? Did he mean the pictures Discord offered? That was today wasn't it? sheesh ponies compl-OH FUCKS SAKE ITS FLASH SENTRY!
"A-ahm...no actually. I'm Anon..Discord's son."
>...awkwaaaaaaard.
>"Oh hey." He let out a gentle laugh "how are you doing? If you're here to apologize for your dad or something, don't sweat it. Everypony in the castle seems to be pretty chill about what he did. I mean, it's not like he charged anypony, right?"
>He was acting as if you and Discord had some sort of discussion about this. Though, hearing about this now. you were wondering what the result was.
"Uhm, nah. But...what exactly happened? and how was it dealt with?"
>>
>>29150914
>"Oh, uhhmm..Well, some angry ponies came about these pictures your dad promised. And then Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor announced that they would let a photographer take one or two pictures of their daughter and mail copies to everypony in the empire. Pretty cool right?" Flash said, then chuckled "Oh boy, with all the things your dad could have done, I'm glad that this time it was not-...oh" Flash turned his head and coughed "sorry, didn't mean to say anything bad about your dad...mnnn..."
>....that fuck. Just seeing his face makes you angry. All those twifags who couldn't protect their waifu. This right here was the ultimate evil. You knew your past mistakes. and you knew to fix them. But this right here? He was a mistake that needed to be fixed.
"Oh no..it's fine"
>You give him a false yet reassuring smile
"But, can you take me to see the princess? I need to ask her something.
>"Oh, sure." Flash seemed relieved that you didn't take offense "I wanted to do some walking anyway, and since my shift is nearly over. I guess it wouldn't hurt to take you. Hey, Spear Blade. Mind taking over for two until Rooty Tooty shows up?" Flash looks over to the silent guard. who merely nods. He had a black mane, with black coat, with red tips at the end of his mane.And he always had this scowl on his face. Who the fuck?
>As Flash Sentry took you inside, you couldn't help but comment.
"Uhhh, what's with that guy anyway? He seems pretty mean."
>"Oh, Spear Blade? He's cool. He carves little figurines out of wood and gives them to the foals around the city. He even carved a Princess Twilight for my birthday." He seemed rather pleased about this. You could hear Twifags everywhere moaning in pain.
"...uhhh...huh...so...Twilight huh? She your favorite princess or something?"
>You ask as you both navigate the castle. heading towards the throne room.
>>
>>29150954
>Flash sentry blushed as he turned his head slightly, trying to seem a little disinterested "I guess, I mean. there's only a few right? she's pretty neat....and smart...and...uhh...y'know...cute"
>BOILING 50000% MAD
"...really? hrn...so, do you like her or something?"
>"......ummm" Flash Sentry blushed a deep red "..w-who said that I did?"
>Good god man, it was fucking obvious now.
"Just saying, you sound like you like her. She's ok I guess"
>"Ok? hrn" Flash Sentry didn't seem to accept your opinion, he saw your age and thought of you as too young to know "I guess if you're a kid she'd be "ok". I mean, I don't like her THAT much or anything. But, she's...well...kinda great. She did save Equestria a few times""
>Oh....really? a kid?...ok wise guy. You asked for it...you fuck.
"Well, yeah. I know. I get to hang out with her from time to time. In fact, I'M going to be teaching her some stuff about chaos magic later on. So yeah, I know what I'm talking about"
>>
>>29150954
>You act pretty smug about it. But all he seemed to react to was what Twilight was doing. "Woah wait...You're gonna teach Twilight about chaos magic? Huh...weird. I thought she studied up on all known magic in Equestria. Well, whatever. That's pretty cool dude, I mean. You get to actually hang around her and stuff. I don't see how that makes her just ok if you seem to be good enough friends to be a teacher. Buuuut...well...." He started blushing, as his words seemed to be jumbled. He was pathetically trying to steer the conversation into something for himself. "Uhh, actually. I admit..she's more than pretty cool. I kinda....well...like her. But you know" He chuckles weakly "Being a guard way up here doesn't really give me a chance to try and see her. Y'know...I kinda...well" Flash Sentry looks forward, then back. He was trying to make sure Shining Armor was not in earshot. Once he was sure, he whispered "....really like like her, if you get what I'm saying. And since you seem to be good friends with her. I kinda have this idea...that...uhh" He blushed massively hard as he stopped the rub the side of his front leg with his other hoof. It was obvious what he was going to say. And just now thought of it. "Maybe, I could take some time off. And you could introduce me to her?"
>.....wut?.....but you two just fucking met.
"Uhhhhh, we don't even know eachother. How does that work?"
>"Well...y'know. We could. I'm Flash Sentry by the way. And uhh..it's cool to meet you...and..." Flash Sentry put a hoof to his forehead as he realized he was fucking up "I'm not very good at this...I'm usually so calm and cool. But when I think about her...I get all...wobbly. Sorry, forget I said anything.....unless, you think it's a good idea. I really do wanna meet her. Maybe...ask her out on a date"
>OH GOOOOOOOOOOOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>29151060
"Look, Flash? That's probably not a good idea..."
>"....o-oh? why?"
>He already seemed utterly crushed already....good.
>But you act sympathetic and sorry for him
"Because, she's always busy. You can't even get a transfer to her castle since she has no guards. All she does is study, act princessy, fight monsters, hang with her friends, and solve friendship problems. She doesn't have time for relationships."
>".....oh...." Flash Sentry looks down in terrible defeat and depression "....I guess that makes sense. She is a princess after all. I don't even know what I was thinking. I mean, she's a princess...and I'm just some guard"
>...yep
"Sorry man...I mean, I'd help if I could. You seem like a cool guy and all."
>"Yeah...well" He forces a smile and gives you a gentle rub on the head. Twifags rejoice. You saved their eh waifu. "can't blame a pony for trying, huh? Thanks for not getting creeped out. You really are a cool dude. Come on, we're almost to the throne."
>..........dammit
>DAMMIT....WHY DID HE HAVE TO SAY IT LIKE THAT?!...now you felt awful.
"......yeah...."
>But what could you say now? What if you did encourage him to see Twilight? This Twilight didn't go through the mirror. What if she didn't like him?...eh...just...just stick with it. Your guilt would leave you soon enough.
>A downtrodden Flash leads you towards the doors of the throne room and opens them. then, with his ears perked down. He takes off his helmet and sighs "You take care of yourself little guy...I'm gonna go home and do a little guitar playing. Good luck..." And off he went.
>>
>>29151158
>I-it was better this way...right?
>...it had to be.
>Then again, what if sometime during Equestria Girls that he did end up with Twilight? What about that Scilight chick at the end of the second movie? You never did get to watch the third one..would he end up with her instead?
>Huh...hard to imagine him not ending up with either Twi. He didn't seem the type to get utterly cucked.
>You try to get it out of your mind. Only taking in the lesson that you REALLY REALLY REALLY need to make sure your priorities are in order. Angel deserved that...not Flash. God, even thinking that made you feel somewhat dirty.
>You then look ahead. You only Spotted Shining Armor and Cadence , the baby's crib at their side. But the baby herself was latched onto the back of her father's head. cooing and cuddling into it as he just walked about, a big happy grin on his face as he just kept moving to give her a sense of movement and excitement. It kept her happy despite his slow pace. Cadence just sat at her throne. Grinning at her husband and child. "She really has a thing for grabbing onto other ponies, huh?"
>"Yup, she does. It's cool. Means she has a mean grip like her dad." Shining Armor said as he started to speed up his circling pace just a little.
>"Come on Shining, don't go too fast. What if she let's go?" Cadence gets somewhat worried. But stays relaxed.
>"It'll be fine, she's already got a good hang at flying. Besides, you know me. I'd never EVER let her come close to hitting the ground and..." That's when Shining noticed you "Anon? Yo hey, you asked the guards this time around to come visit huh?"
>.....goddammit...it was a mistake..geez. You didn't know it'd be that easy the last time you came here on your own.
>>
>>29151263
"..Yeah...hey. So....uhh...huh. I kinda expected you guys to be sorta suspicious about me being here actually."
>You kinda really did. You didn't think you'd be greeted so casually.
>Cadence got up from her throne and raised an eyebrow at you as she approached you. "Why? Should we be suspicious of something? Or was it because of what your father did? If it was that, we totally got it handled" Cadence then reverted to a smile, and even a small laugh. She thought that you thought that they were mad at you.
>...right
"Oh yeah..that. hah, I was wondering how that all went down...thanks for getting that handled."
>Well..with that out of the way. Perhaps you should cool down, slow down, and keep it casual.
"So then..um...that's Flurry Heart right? She's a real cutie"
>...she was kinda cute. in her own way. She was happy at least.
>"Oh, you didn't really get to see her at all did you? Would you like to meet her?" Cadence asked with a smile. She didn't know why. But she could feel a tenseness about you. And wanted to be friendly, she thought you meeting the baby would calm your nerves. She found it odd too. She knew you for being rather dorky and full of yourself. now, you didn't seem that way.
"Sure, why not. I wonder..."
>Could you make her say your name maybe? Could she say words?
"Can she talk yet?"
>"Not really" Shining said as he drew close and lowered his head and neck to get you a better view of Furry Heart "but she's pretty smart anyway. She's probably gonna be as smart as my sister when she grows up. I might have to ask Twily for a couple of her books if she picks up on reading super fast....heh...Flurry Heart, look, this is Anon. He's a pretty nice guy and hero in Ponyville, do you want to say hello?"
>Awww..
>>
>>29151365
>You approach a little closer and hold out your hoof to pet her head
"Heya Flurry Heart, how you doin?"
>You give her a gentle smile. But as you draw near, she grew uncomfortable. And as your hoof came ever closer. She started to frown, and sputter in discomfort. Hiding her face into the back of her father's neck.
>Hmmn?
>...wut?
>You try daring a little closer with your hoof. But then she started to whine. She shook. She was scared of you.
>You drew your hoof back.....and you felt awful for some reason. You were just rejected by a baby. An alicorn baby at that. It felt....wrong to you.
>Shining Armor raised his head and stepped back. Letting Cadence pick up Flurry Heart with her magic so she can grab her with her hooves and gently cradle her.
>Shining Armor then turned to you with a confused frown. "Sorry Anon. I guess she doesn't like you. Weird though..didn't think that would happen. She usually likes everypony she sees."
>"Yeah, it is weird. But I guess you must have looked like a scary monster to her." Cadence raised her baby to look her in the eyes and gave her a gentle kiss on the nose. Raising the baby's spirits again. Putting relief back into Cadence's heart. She then looked to you again and giggled "Maybe you should take care of your mane more often. It looks like you never really comb it or anything."
>that......that's because you didn't. Did you really need to?...goddammit. Was your hygiene just made fun of by a baby and her mother?...christ...
>>
>>29151384
Hah! It is natural though, Flurry can instintively tell about ErfAnon's chaotic nature, and it is just natural that the baby alicorn would feel nothing but disgust towards chaos
>>
>>29151384
Cadence is one passive aggressive bitch.
>>
>>29152017
Just like Diamond Tiara
>>
>>29151060
Why does Flash acts like such a cuck here?
>>
>>29151158
No, that was fucking golden, Flash Sentry represents all the bad stuff about MLP and all the wasted potential that EqG had. He deserved that, he deserved that and more, GO TO HELL FLASH SENTRY
>>
>>29152815
because as it turned out in EQD 4. He is a cuck
>>
>>29150954
oh boy
here comes anons unrepressable autism
>>
>>29151384
>>29151384
>Doesn't bathe
>Doesn't even take care of his mane and fur
Goddamit Anon, why you must be so autistic
>>
Now I am curious, how is PhD going to react about Flurry Heart?
>>
>>29152888
Not only a normal cuck. Flash Sentry is the biggest cuck in the franchise history
>>
Slow day, still great updates erf and elo!
>>
>>29153613
That is going to get touched upon soon, butcome on, she is his niece, how do you think that PhD will take it?
>>
Bump.
Take a bath ErfAnon. Don't be a recluse.
>>
>>29155643
Funny thing is, he spends 99% of his time outside his house
>>
>>29156134
jesus chrirst he must smell like death
>>
>>29156134
Yeah I mean don't be super gross.
>>
>>29156397
This made me lol
>>
File: sunset sungahh.png (763KB, 4025x5000px) Image search: [Google]
sunset sungahh.png
763KB, 4025x5000px
>>29151384
Aww, pour Anon getting poked out by the baby and the mother. I just feel bad for him. I always fear if a baby will get mad in my arms, but eh-- never happens, but I always expect a baby to freak out.

And pour ass nigger Flash. Little does Anon know what a miserable cunt flash became.

Erf, what if Anon watched the Discord Tube and saw Flash 'talking' to sciLight and Sunny in the
> I GOT THIS
movie?

There are so many options from there, and wait--find Sunset pone being one of them! A sunset that's still EVIL as FUCK because she didn't go thru the mirror, rather just bucked Celestia's teachings and went off inna woods to dwell and research magic on her own.

In turn, a Sunset totally ErfAnon's speed, another pony to convert himself...

>>29150515
Son.... I 2nd or 4th the admission that Dadcord was NEVER a part of the anon filly thread. In the beginning, only Erf supplied green. His Anon never had a vagina. It makes no sense that initially Erf was posting in the Anon filly thread as
A: the anon filly thread isn't that old
B: see the lack of vagina on anon.

Put more simply, you stupid mother fucker, what are you implying?

Are you trying to insult my writefags? Son, I know you're better than this. Apologize for the regret at making such a critical error.

You should be asking if your write fags might start posting here. Not the other way around.

>>29149643
kek, trump mad at the media.
& that was a very cute purple horse.
It goes to show how well you've characterized your Luna that Twily speaking as Luna is cute.

>>29156397
>jesus chrirst he must smell like death
kek, Erf Anon only took a bath twice-- with Luna and Celestia and the spa sisters.

Erf Anon is a man who only baths with TWO bitches. Anything less is below his standards.

That's why the spa was so difficult for him, he went in expecting sisters, you know-- plural-- but only got one. The critical insult ruined his bathing time.

Here, take a cute sunset because it somehow makes sense.
>>
>>29156719
Holy, the sunsetfag got fucking mad
>>
>>29156719
Essay Anon here

I think that the major problem is the tone of the threads. AnonFilly likes to sexualize the filly a whole lot, stories are usually much more darker, lewd and/or violent than the show. Meanwhile Dadonequus is probably one of the few, if not the only thread in the board where virtually all of the writters put extra care to not strand too far away from the tone of the series, even Elo with his myriad of OC's puts a lot of effort to make each one to feel like they could be characters in the actual show. And of course, the massive effort that Erf, Elo, Tentacles, and even Wand and Gumball put into the canon characters so they act like they do in the show.

I am confident in saying that we don't have lewd or excesive violence or dark stories because we like to stay in line with the tone and characterization of the show. And that is something that AnonFilly simply doesn't share with us.

And excluding Tentacles' lewd (and still, his story is actually really light hearted with tons of silly moments) and the weird edgy subtone that Wand has had on these later updates (Where still is mostly silly fun). The thread is mostly lewd free, and the violence is really something like PG or PG-13 AT MOST. Hell, Elo's even made a major rewritte when a part of his story got too violent.

The theme between the threads is similar, but the tone couldn't be more different. But then again, that is just me, and I support the sunsetfriend, if merge happens, then they come here, not the other way around.
>>
I'm high as fuck so would I understand what Sunset and Essay fag are on about?
>>
>>29151384
>...That baby though. Was definitely scared of you. Why? The real reason? Probably because it was a baby and didn't know any better. It'll be fine.
>"So Anon, joking aside. What are you here for? Or did you want us to mail you a picture of the baby too?" Cadence asked as she cradled Flurry Heart.
>.....here we go.
>Were you ready for this? You just fucked up with Flash Sentry....and yet, you semi felt he was kinda creepy and deserved it. And still, you felt bad about it.
>No, this was actually important. Just...be polite.
>Be courteous
>Act as if nothing is wrong or went wrong.
"No, actually. I came to see Sunburst. I know that already sounds weird. I can see it in your faces. But, just to let you know. I'm not here to see him about today. This isn't a jealousy thing. I'm here because he's has a relation to a friend of mine."
>"...relation?." Cadence didn't understand at all. "Anon, are you sure? Didn't you just meet Sunburst today?"
>You nod, you did
"Mhmm, but. well...let me explain. I figure since you're royalty and all. You won't tell anypony else, right?"
>Both Shining Armor and Cadence nod.
>"You have our word as prince and princess Anon" Cadence tells you, she wanted you to be confident in their secret keeping abilities.
"Ok...so"
>You explain Starlight Glimmer's past to them. It had appeared they already knew of her, Twilight no doubt being the one to tell them. But they knew not of her past. So you explain how she went bad when a friendship between her and Sunburst suddenly just....ceased to be.
>Shining Armor was the first to respond, he wasn't sure about one thing. "Anon, are you sure this Sunburst is the same Sunburst? It's possible can be another pony named Sunburst"
>>
>>29157341
>But Cadence was more understanding, and looked to her husband to explain her reasoning on that "Honey, he's a unicorn like in Anon's story. The Sunburst he's talking about went to Princess Celestia's school. While our Sunburst told us he used to attend there. Unless Anon is making this all up, I'd like to think that it's more than a coincidence."
>"Right...that does make sense. But, woah. Still...what are the chances?" Shining Armor seemed rather impressed at the odds.
>"Yeah, though. It's a good thing that it might actually be him. Though, I don't think he's the type to just abandon a friend like that. I've only known him for the day and he seems kinda...well...scatter brained at times. But dutiful and caring. So, let's not jump to conclusions huh?" Cadence wanted to be careful with this. She wasn't fully sure on the story you just told. But if it was true. Then she was interested to know the truth on the matter since she was entrusting him as the royal adviser in magic.
"Yeah, I know. No jumping to conclusions. But, like I said. I need to speak to him alone. One on one, since I know Starlight the most. Please...I really need to do this for her."
>"What do you say honey? I need to put little Flurry Heart to bed anyway." Cadence said, using that as a reason to give you alone time with Sunburst
>Shining Armor shrugged "I don't see a problem. He is the hero colt after all. It's not like he's got some ulterior motive or is friends with the changelings or anything."
>....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Shining Armor walks over to his daughter and gives her a peck on the nose "Don't give your mother any trouble now"
>Flurry Heart giggles and pats her father's nose happily. giving it a little hug.
>"You're such a good dad, you know that?" Cadence moves over to give a kiss on Shining's lips.
>"Yeah I know, but that's just because I have an awesome wife" Shining compliments her
>And with that, Shining starts to lead you to Sunburst's chambers.
>>
>>29157443
>As he led you down the crystalline hallways. Shining couldn't help but ask you a few questions. "So Anon, I gotta ask you a question. Something has been bugging lately"
>Hrn?
"Really? and it has to do with me?"
>"Yeah" Shining makes a turn at the corner, taking you down yet another hallway. saluting any guard you both happen to cross paths with. "I didn't think about it too much until I noticed Princess Luna acting weird too. You see, whenever the subject of you comes up whenever Princess Celestia and Luna come to visit, it always seems to kill their mood. Like, I get really off vibes from them. They also have been visiting more often, which is also kinda weird.Then it got even weirder when Luna visited by herself."
>....you gotta be kidding.
"...seriously?? I mean, I'd have no idea why they'd be acting that way. They are probably just nervous because...y'know...my dad"
>"I guess. They asked me to tighten security a few days ago. But wouldn't tell me why. And Luna asked me if we noticed anypony acting off. We haven't....it's so weird"
>....why would you even be brought up?
"Ok, but why bring me up that much?"
>"Well, it wasn't THAT much. They brought you up asking if you had been by lately. We said you haven't, and we brought you up once or twice only because you were mentioned in my sister's letters. And their reaction wasn't bad. Just, well...they just didn't seem to want to talk about it"
>Or maybe they were keeping your secret while not being pleased about it. But Luna? Was she taking more of an interest? That wasn't good....maybe.
>>
>>29157490
"I guess they are just on edge that I might do something bad or something. I've heard of some things my Dad did but..I dunno, he seems like a super cool guy. And me? I don't wanna do any bad stuff"
>"Yeah..." Shining Armor let out a small laugh of relief "Why would you? haha, ok. I guess that's a pretty good reason too. No offense, but your dad can get on somepony's nerves. Trust me, Twily has sent me A LOT of letters about him. oh...hey..here we go." You both stopped at a pair of gigantic doors. "This was Sombra's old study. we kinda haven't been doing anything with it for the longest of times. Now? It's more of a library and a bedroom in one. Kinda reminds me of Twily to be honest." He starts to knock on the door. "Hey, Sunburst! You got a visitor"
>The doors slowly open as Sunburst pokes his head out, some strands of tape stuck to his horn. "what, huh? hmm? Oh, your highness, it's you" Sunburst does a bow "Did you say I have a....oh my" He looks down at you, confused, but smiles politely nonetheless....what the fuck was up with the tape? "Hello..Anon was it? Is he my visitor? I hope I didn't do anything to upset him...that's not why he's visiting is he? Because I upset him?"
>Shining gives him a warm smile, keeping himself from chuckling "No, come on dude, it's alright. How's the room coming by the way?"
>"The room? Oh, you mean this room. It's coming along fine. I have all my books in order, my bed is set up just the way I like it. I am having trouble keeping up one of the candles though. So much tape, so little grip." Sunburst said as he nervously brushed off some of the tape from his horn.
>"Did you try just....bolting it to the wall?" Shining asked him
>"Hmmm...no, but I will get on that." Sunburst replies.
>"Actually, I was wondering if you're willing to have a one on one with Anon here. He says he has something very important he wants to talk to you about" Shining tells him, stepping back a few steps to get out of the way of the door.
>>
>>29157557
>"Very important? Hmm" Sunburst had no idea what could be that important. But he also didn't want to turn you away. If it was important, he wanted to keep in the loop. "I don't mind, but if it is so important. Shouldn't you and the princess be here for this?"
>Shining Armor shook his head "No, it'll be alright. but just stay chill, ok? Anon is gonna drop some heavy stuff on you. I know it all of a sudden, but it sounds pretty important."
>Sunburst bows "Your highness, as your adviser, I must face down any challenge that comes before me But, is it really that bad?" Sunburst adjusts his glasses, removing a few pieces of tape from it "I barely know Anon, so it can't be anything too terrible. U-unless he's here to be my interior decorator. Which, wouldn't he be too young for that?"
>"Just trust me, and trust in him. You'll see what I mean when he tells you. So uhhh...later. If you want to talk about it with us afterwards, our door will be open" Shining Armor was trying to be courteous by leaving his door open in case Sunburst felt uncomfortable with anything you had to say. But he also wanted to leave so it could get started.
>And as he left, you found yourself alone with Sunburst. He still looked kinda cute...for a guy pony.
>"..so then, umm..would you like some tea Anon?" He stepped aside so you could step in
"No thanks...hey, this all looks pretty nice"
>You step into the room and noticed how neat and organized everything was compared to his old home. There was even a magically powered fireplace at the end of the room. His bed, which was odd to see in a study of all things. Was over in a corner. in between a couple of bookcases. Probably used to house his favorite books.
>"Thank you, I had a lot more room to work with compared to well....my entire house. Funny how that works, right? S-so, a one on one talk, right? come over to my desk."
>>
>>29157663
sorry fellas. I didn't have it in me tonight. tired from work, too many people called in and we were laid out thin.
>>
>>29157668
AAawww dont worry my friend, tis the holiday season after all
>>
>>29157663
For some reason I feel like Erf is writting Sunburst as a subtle jab to PhD
>>
>>29157341
The real reason is because you smell like a fucking rotten fish! Take a goddamn bath!
>>
>>29157668
Are we having another break thanks to new years eve?
>>
>>29157668
For not having it in you, you sure put out a decent chunk of green.
>>
>You and Twilight enter to the classroom. You now know what you had to do, what you messed up before, and boy you weren’t going to fail these ponies again.
>As Twilight takes a seat with Lemon Drop, you stand somewhat proudly in front of the thankfully silent class. And then, you begin speaking
“Alright, I know that you guys are mad-“
>”No, you don’t! You can’t understand how it feels!” The brown filly raises her voice
>Here we go. You point to the filly with your left front hoof and nod
“And that’s correct! I don’t understand what you guys feels like but, I never insulted you by saying such awful thing, I just stated that I do know how you feel, that’s a different thing. Now, this time, I’m not here as the candidate or whatever, nope, I’m here as a pony, and as such, I just ask that you guys listen to me”
>The brown filly motions to her classmates to gather around, and after they form a closed circle and whispers something among themselves for a few minutes, they finally said their resolution
>The first one to speak was the orange filly ”Uhhhm…alright…b-but…”
>”But it better be good!” The brown filly interrupts her orange friend” Or we ain’t listening to anything more that you say, and you have to walk out and forget about us, deal?”
>You give the fillies a little smirk and nod
“Deal…”
>You take a deep breathe so you could calm yourself since that statement made you a little nervous…and…okay…you were ready
“Okay, you are angry, I know that. But instead of trying to give you a lecture or to scold you or to do anything that you have probably heard a thousand times… I’m gonna level with you guys. For what I get, you are always ignored, always on the shadows of my group, that would frustrate anyone…oh, right…”
>You let out a small chuckle
>>
>>29159939
“I’m not really from around here, and you see, where I come from, we say odd stuff like anyone or everyone instead of anypony and somepony, so if you find that bothersome, then I apologize…but anyways, as I was saying…”
>You start walking among the fillies, looking at each one right in the eye
“You are angry, you are frustrated, and yes, my group is part to blame. I do know that there’s a lot of bad blood between our classes, and I can deduce that this a major reason for our situation. So I imagine that me, coming to YOUR group, just to tell you guys that “Ha Ha! We could place our candidate and you don’t! Eat that!” And to make things worse, I actually did it in the most patronizing tone known to pony kind wasn’t something that you were really looking forward to, am I right?”
>You see some fillies nodding, while others where a bit more vocal
>”Yeah, being always second kinda stinks…”
>”But he talked even worse! Like if we were a bunch of babies!”
>”Uuuh Blazing Tree… I think that he was kinda apologizing for that…”
>”Huh, really? Well…I dunno… what do you girls think?”
>”I think that you better shut up and let him finish!”
>”Hey! Don’t mess with her! I told you already that Cinnamon Roll is a bit slow!”
>”And you talk like a parrot! Shut up already and let him speak!”
>”No, you shut up!”
>”No, you!”
>”Everypony shut up or I’m gonna make you eat dirt!”
>”Y-Yes…”
>”Alright….but she started it…”
>You can’t help but to chuckle at that…but, time to resume your little speech
>>
>>29159961
“Now, listen… I know that this is something that you won’t like… but we really can’t change the candidate. And yes, this sole thing must be frustrating, if it was for me, we should throw an election between the entirety of the fifth grade so we could have a nominee that both groups can agree upon, sadly, there are complications for that…”
>”And why is that?” The brown filly speaks up again
>You give her a little smirk and look at the filly right in the eye
“For starters, considering the current situation between our groups, and the fact that both have the exact same amount of students, we would never reach an actual agreement. Both candidates would have half the votes each. And the other reason…”
>You shrug
“There’s simply no time for that, we need to take action right now or else, we will lose the election before we can even place a candidate on it-“
>”Then what is your idea?” The little blue filly with the blonde mane finally speaks up
“To work together, all of us, the entirety of the fifth grade, not as two separated groups, after all we are weak on our own. No, we have to unite so we can be strong together! So I was thinking… while yes, it is late to have a candidate that both groups can agree upon… it isn’t late for you guys to vote for three ponies that will be an important part not only of this campaign, but also an important part after we win the election…”
>You walk in front of the group and look at them with a proud expression
“Yes, I know that the title of vice-president isn’t as flashy as president, but trust me, it is equally as important, furthermore, I will need a second campaign manager and a pony who can come up with solutions for the problems that we will face.”
>”Really?” The brown pony speaks up, not really convinced about your words “Are you actually serious about this?”
>>
>>29159981
>You look at her with a serious expression…so serious, that the filly actually took a step back
“The choice about who will join this campaign is yours, and those ponies’ opinions an ideas will be taken with all the seriousness and respect that they deserve…”
>You stomp your hoof on the ground and raise your volume a little, strangely, your tone came off with… more authority than you imagined…
“But if you think that I will stop there, you are wrong. As I have stated before, I have seen your anger and frustration and this is something that I cannot allow no more, regardless of the decision that you make, I will seek that you will no longer be on the shadow of anyone else. This isn’t something about being president or not, what you have suffered is something that concerns me personally.”
>You look at the entire class with a proud and powerful expression
“I don’t care if you throw me out right now, I don’t care if you still don’t like me. Being ignored and casted away for such a pitiful reason as not having the same achievements as someone else, is an injustice that I won’t tolerate. The fifth grade group B won’t be treated as misfits. And the fifth grade as a whole won’t be divided any further. That, I swear on my honor as a Prince.”
>”Sheesh…now I see why you are supposed to be the son of Princess Celestia and Luna…” The brown filly rubs the back of her head “But…eeh… about what you said… I suppose that we could accept your offer… What do you say, girls?”
>The answer from the class doesn’t take too much to come… and thankfully, it was a positive answer
>>
>>29159998
>”You kiddin’? After that awesome speech I’m all in!”
>”Yeah! I don’t even care about the last part, but wooohoo! We are actually being considered for something!”
>”I’m in too… and the Prince is kinda…dreamy…don’t you think?”
>”I swear you are super slow… I have had my eyes on him since he entered the room…”
>”Stop lying, you bimbo brain! You were the first one to jump into the hate wagon!”
>”Girls, girls! SHUT UP! We still have to come up with an answer!”
>”If Blazing Tree is slow then you are deaf! It is obvious that-“
>”Alright…” The brown filly rolls her eyes and turns to you with a smile “I think that is kinda obvious that we are saying yes… so congratulations, you won us over…”
>You shake your head and gently place your hoof on her shoulder
“You are wrong my friend, it’s all of us who won, you included…”
>You see a slight blush on the brown filly face as she slaps your hoof away and takes a step back “D-Don’t you dare to use your prince mind-powers with me! I-I said t-that you won me…US! You won US over! A-and it’s final, alright?!”
>You chuckle and nod
“Alright, alright! Don’t need to get so mad, Miss…”
>”Bubble Cup, and drop the Miss, my mom always calls me like that, seriously, if you call me like that then I will erase that little grin of yours!”
>”D’aww” The orange filly with the huge glasses comes in “How sweet! How are you doing that? With a kiss?”
>”Flower Blossom! S-Shut up!” Bubble Cup was now red as a tomato “W-Whatever! We have work to do!” The brown filly starts to push her orange friend, but before they go to join the rest of their class, the brown filly turns to you once more “G-Give us a day, alright? W-We will have our t-t-GOSH!” the filly slaps herself “Just give us a day!”
>>
>>29160017
>You nod and chuckle, replying with a friendly sarcastic tone
“W-Whatever y-you say… Miss Cup…”
>Bubble Cup makes a disgusted face as she turns around, waving her hoof in a threatening way at you ”Bleh! That’s how my Dad calls me! Say goodbye to your stupid smirk!”
>”Ooooh!” The orange filly jumps in excitement “Are you going to kiss him now, Bubble Cup?”
>And that made any threat to go away, as Bubble Cup starts to push her orange friend again ”AGH! F-Forget it! S-see you tomorrow!”
>You laugh a little and wave your goodbyes
“See ya tomorrow, Miss Cup…Oh, and don’t worry, I’m already taken”
>”Agh! Like I care! B-but don’t you dare to get any fuzzy ideas!” The filly screams from her seat “A-And don’t call me Miss Cup! I’m Bubble Cup! BUBBLE CUP!”
>”Well” Lemon Dust finally stands up and claps her hooves together “Now that you made your name pretty clear to the class, why don’t we resume the amazing explanation about the secret mathematics behind friendship that Princess Twilight was giving us?”
>But the response of the class was clear “Noooooooo!”
>”Wonderful!” Lemon Dusts clapped her hooves again again “And since all of you are being extra-cooperative, I will even throw extra homework!”
>”Nooooooooo!” Yelled the class in unison
>”Actually, Lemon Dust…” Twilight intervened; a slight expression of discomfort was drawn in her face “Could I speak with Anon for a moment? It will be just a second, promise…”
>You hear the fillies sigh in relief…that is…until Lemon Dust replied
>>
File: 105822-dsd_large.png (1MB, 5000x6046px) Image search: [Google]
105822-dsd_large.png
1MB, 5000x6046px
>>29160021
>”Of course I don’t’ have a problem! You are supposed to be part of the royal family, am I right? I’m sure that whatever you have to say is super important…” Lemon Dust turns to her class with a bright smile…so cheerful and wide…that it came across as super creepy “Meanwhile, we will all be taking a super, ultra surprise test as a reward for the wonderful attitude that the class has had!”
>”Nooooooo!” That made you chuckle a little, but well…it was time to go…
>You follow Twilight outside the classroom… you can’t help but wonder… what does she want to talk about?

And that's for today! I'm sorry for this update not being as long as others, but I will be out for the weekend and I didn't want to leave you guys without an update until monday or tuesday. Have a happy new year's eve! Enjoy yourselfs and hope that you guys have had a fantastic year!

Oh, and give your feeback plz...
>>
>>29160042
ErfAnon should take lessons from PhD on how to be a pussy magnet
>>
>>29160042
AWWWWW SHIT! I wrote Lemon Dust instead of Lemon Drops
>>
>>29159998
Wait, since when has PhD been fine with his title?
>>
>>29161239
Since a few updates ago when his mom and others told him to man the fuck up and stop being so humble.
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.