[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christmas honesty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Your cartoon show consisted of a good world setting with 26 completed episodes already, and a bunch of veteran writers and a flowing fanbase full of creative fun-loving maniacs. Yet in the course of just 1 summer you've managed to depress the creator, voice actors and the fandom :so much that the creator quit, the voice actors stopped acting and the fun-loving artists developed depression.

I mean in the course of not only 4 episodes, but the very first 4 episodes of season 2, you've made Twilight Sparkle say "Who needs you, with friends like you, who needs enemies." because you've made the ponies act so unfriendly and like complete antagonistic jerks in every episode that it only felt right to make Tara Strong read those words and put them in the children's cartoon.
-You added a mouth breathing, shit-spitting "funny" toxic villain which had no business being in MLP, he was best kept in his Star Trek shit show for pseudo smartasses. Discord, you autists.
-You made Twilight Sparkle, the most intelligent and rational and viewer self-insert charater of the show, randomly get transformed into an obnoxious meme-spouting parody together with the other 5.
-You made Luna appear once in S2 and then never again, which was a good thing. You know why? Luna, the very first villain who made sense to have in the show(unlike Discord), the sister of Celestia, the most elegant character in the show next to Twilight. You turned her into an autistic, anti-social retard who only knows how to yell and then ask "What is fun". You made a character in a little girls show ask "What is fun". Are you retarded?

You've taken a fun little girls show with folk pop rock songs and turned it into an autistic randumb-driven full of horribly sung patriotic, communistic, awkward musicals and you still act smug like you're full of shit covered diamonds.

How in the sweet Cringle Christ did you manage that? Not just Mike Vogel, all of you.
>>
File: GOOD.jpg (150KB, 451x353px) Image search: [Google]
GOOD.jpg
150KB, 451x353px
>>
I'm not going to cheap out and say this is bait but a set of opinions that have no reason in being said due to the OP being inevitably shot down by other sensible anons.
>>
>>29128282
>sensible anons
More like stubborn introverts in denial which have been stuck in their shells for years. Your average brony, neet, coward, autist.

Of course the other alternative was going full offense mode, which obviously has no results against an equally defensive mindset.
>>
>>29128282
Nah, OP isn't really worth the time of anyone sensible.
>>
File: 118682.png (47KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
118682.png
47KB, 450x450px
I actually expected something thoughtful when I opened the thread, but alas.
>>
>>29128103
McCarthy and Vogel are still racist writers, Davis, he's looks like John Laurinaitis and Thiessen is still a dork. And four of them are in the naughty list.
>>
>>29128103
Sup faggot. Nice spam you got going.
>>29128559
>>29128248
>>
>>29128507
It is thoughtful, what the fuck do you think thoughtful opinions are suppose to be?
>>
>>29128103
The writers didn't start noticing the fandom until the start of Season 4. S3 was shit, but that was on them, not the fandom.
>>
>>29128103
You know that Lauren Faust wrote Discord's character, right? That she personally approved his lines? So according to you, Faust herself ruined My Little Pony
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.