[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does he hate the show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: big-jim-miller-3.01.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
big-jim-miller-3.01.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
Does he hate the show?
>>
>>29126711
Probably.
>>
>>29126711
Indubitably.
>>
>>29126711
No, he doesn't hate it. He just thinks his interpretation is better than the original. And he's wrong, so very, very wrong.
>>
>>29126752
I think he hates the fact that his era isn't as well regarded as Faust's and Meghan's.

Yes, I know he has been working on the series since the first episode but back then he had Faust and Renzetti holding his hand and once he finally got full direction control he got nothing but complains from irate people and his only constant supporters are either fucked up social rejects looking for attention or little kids who don't know any better.

He's stressed, he's tired, he's disgruntled and he's dissapointed. I wouldn't be surprised if he retired from the animation business once FiM ends.
>>
>>29126711
yep
>>
File: 1482434428419s.jpg (3KB, 94x92px) Image search: [Google]
1482434428419s.jpg
3KB, 94x92px
>>29126711
More thread focusing on hating me? Oh noooo
>>
>>29127661
I want to believe you're just trying to falseflag but knowing Jim this is how he would act.
>>
A egg.
>>
>>29126781
>I wouldn't be surprised if he retired from the animation business once FiM ends.
I'd prefer he retired from animation now so he can stop fucking the show up.
>>
>>29127858
You post consists of two words, and you somehow fucked up the grammar.
How in the everliving fuck do you manage that?
>>
>>29126711
That depends. Who is he?
>>
File: mike-vogel-hasbro-studios-slice.jpg (21KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
mike-vogel-hasbro-studios-slice.jpg
21KB, 600x200px
Your cartoon show consisted of a good world setting already with 26 completed episodes, a bunch of veteran writers and a flowing fanbase full of creative fun-loving maniacs. Yet in the course of just 1 summer you've managed to depress the creator, voice actors and the fandom :so much that the creator quit, the voice actors stopped acting and the fun-loving artists developed depression.

I mean in the course of not only 4 episodes, but the very first 4 episodes of season 2, you've made Twilight Sparkle say "Who needs you, with friends like you, who needs enemies." because you've made the ponies act so unfriendly and like complete antagonistic jerks in every episode that it only felt right to make Tara Strong read those words and put them in the children's cartoon.
You've taken a fun little girls show with folk pop rock songs and turned it into an autistic randumb-driven full of horribly sung patriotic, communistic, awkward musicals and you still act smug like you're full of shit covered diamonds.

How in the sweet Cringle Christ did you manage that?
>>
>>29126711
What makes you say that?
>>
>>29126711
He's ugly.
>>
>>29128279
He's actually hot for a cartoonist.
>>
>>29128377
Jim you wouldn't get laid if you made your own virtual waifu
>>
>>29128056
I love this pasta
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.