[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First christmas alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 12

File: ssss.png (209KB, 1025x944px) Image search: [Google]
ssss.png
209KB, 1025x944px
Well, this is it. I'm 20 years old, soon to be 21, I live in the UK, and I left my parents when I was 19. They abused me for years and wanted me to be their welfare baby and nothing more. UK child services is shit-tier, so it took 19 years for them to do anything, and only because I became adult protective service's problem when I got old enough. I now live alone in an assisted living home. I could live alone, but this is cheap and the staff make food for me, which frees up more time for videogames. Yes, I'm pathetic. I have a small room and three shitty roommates: Quiet Emo bitch my age, fat 40-year old guy, and fat dumb aged-28 WWE fantard that thinks it's real. My parents showed up yesterday, and acted nice in front of the staff. It was extremely painful, seeing them act all nice, seeing how much their lives improved once they lost their old shitty home (because they could afford their debts without my welfare cheques and had to live with my uncle, who eventually gave them his house and moved to singapore) and seeing how good they have it. It hurt. I know they hurt me but I'm alone on christmas, it's the 25th over here, this is my first christmas completely and utterly alone. I never usually got presents from my bastard parents, but now, I'm alone. According to society, this makes me shit-tier.

All I have left is the brony fandom, the only place where it's still pure. Yes, the site that made milky way and thread simulators a thing is the only place left with true brony spirit.

I have no IRL friends and only one online friend, a brainwashed petty shithead that thinks pizzagate is a myth and he things his meh-tier BDSM fantasies combined with genuine "That's actually a fucked up fantasy" make him deep. Thanks to my time on a shit-tier tulpa forum, which is where i met him, I have to ERP with him as my tulpa in the final paragraph of every email to him. His only redee-
>>
-ming feature is that he stuck with me for five years, emailing me and keeping in touch even when MLPforums's Life Advice thread turned feral after 3 pages of empty "omg dont kill urself plz suicide is for losers!" accomplished nothing and they felt weak. This is my first christmas completely and utterly alone. My parents want me to go out with them sometimes, maybe go to mcdonalds or whatever, and I don't want them in my life but I feel so alone and it hurts so much.

I planned for my online career to be getting commissioned to make mods for games, and that still hasn't taken off. I also thought I'd be paid on patreon for writing, but fauxnies don't help anyone so it's just there, gathering dust and not raising enough money to pay bills.

I don't even know what I hope to accomplish with this thread, but I think I might be damaging my eyes with all this time spent in front of a computer. Even though it's my only way to make money.
>>
>>29123589
We aren't bronys ree dont worry anon things will probably improve and if they dont you can take solace in the knowledge they are better then they were
>>
File: Mane_6.png (543KB, 900x793px) Image search: [Google]
Mane_6.png
543KB, 900x793px
>>29123589
OP, as cheesy as this is gonna sound... you're not alone. Anytime you come here to shitpost, to engage in a debate, or to post a pic or green, your fellow nor/mlp/eople are there for you.

This post sums it up way better than I can: >>29121074

In fact, why not stay on that thread. We're wishing each other love and good will there. Some good vibes will be good for you.

A place like /mlp/ is a safe haven for those of us whose lives can be too much to bear. So just remember that when you're here, you're never alone.
>>
>>
Bump for OP. We need some good cheer in here.
>>
File: 1480801952152.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1480801952152.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>29123589
Can't say I'm good at reassuring words but at least you're free from them. By the looks of it things can only get better from where you're at
>>
File: gifsnuggle.gif (343KB, 463x413px) Image search: [Google]
gifsnuggle.gif
343KB, 463x413px
>>29123589
>According to society, this makes me shit-tier.
You say that like it's a bad thing. There are obviously exceptions to this rule, but no one should feel comfortable being alone on christmas
>only one online friend, a brainwashed petty shithead that thinks pizzagate is a myth
I'll be yer bloke. what games do you play my dude?

captcha: MEXICO MEXICO
>>
File: 1449523397777.jpg (32KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
1449523397777.jpg
32KB, 448x448px
>>29123589
It can only get better, OP. Keep going.
(\
>>
File: Twilight Morning.png (422KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight Morning.png
422KB, 1024x768px
>>29123589
If I were in bongland, I'd take you to the pub and buy you a few rounds.
I know words are cheap, but we're all one big family here. Even if you didn't have us, new friends can be made every day. You'll never be truly alone so long as there are friendly strangers to befriend out there.

I guess what I'm trying to say is to keep your hopes up, and though we may never know your face, we all love you Anon.
>>
File: excited_twilight.jpg (64KB, 983x812px) Image search: [Google]
excited_twilight.jpg
64KB, 983x812px
>>29123793
Hey, nice idea. Some gaming would do OP good. I'm in!
>>
File: 1300441854126.jpg (145KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1300441854126.jpg
145KB, 700x700px
I really hope shit gets better for you soon, buddy.
>>
ur gay OP lol
>>
File: silver8.jpg (34KB, 441x451px) Image search: [Google]
silver8.jpg
34KB, 441x451px
>>29123873
NO LEAGUE OR BLIZZARD GAMES
>>
File: poniponi.jpg (18KB, 552x474px) Image search: [Google]
poniponi.jpg
18KB, 552x474px
>>29123890
Don't play those anyways. Matter of fact, on my PC, all I have is Portal 2, TF2, Table Top Simulator, and PvZGW2. But I doubt anyone else wanted to deal with Origin bullshit to get GW2 on their PC.

Anybody else got a Wii U?
>>
>OP buggered off

why even make a thread?
>>
>>29123996
OP might come back and see. All we can do is send good vibes.
>>
File: 1482438453561.gif (267KB, 1100x450px) Image search: [Google]
1482438453561.gif
267KB, 1100x450px
>>29123589
I'm sorry to hear that you are having a rough time of it, Anon. I'll spare you the various 'hang in there' things one could post. Instead, I will wish you well and hope that this year improves for you, and that you can enjoy some of that good life one hears about now and then. Perhaps even regale us next year about how things have picked up for you.

And on a slightly jerky note, the fact that board now added santa hats to the OP picture makes the sad Twilight you posted look somewhat amusing
I wish you well and improved fortunes in the upcoming year Anon. Do your best to pull yourself up by your bootstraps and all that, and if nothing else enjoy yourself some holiday-themed pastel equines!

Signed : Your friend (and possibly a crazy-ass faget you'd run from in the real world) Anon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.