[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Brony Bastion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: sadtwi.png (165KB, 1000x944px) Image search: [Google]
sadtwi.png
165KB, 1000x944px
MLP reddit's a shithole full of assholes that lash out if you criticize any bad episodes or Suelight Shitter, mods read your PMs and ban you for petty reasons on MLPforums, youtube is corrupt as fuck, is this the final brony bastion?
>>
File: 7.png (166KB, 479x507px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
166KB, 479x507px
>The site that blocked pizza gate discussion is full of cunts

No kidding
>>
>>29123018
Hclegend's on it, for fuck's sake. What's he doing there, circlejerking with his cocksuckers? You'd think he'd be banned after the shit he pulled on FIMfiction, another shithole with shit-tier mods.
>>
>>29122982
No, this is the first bastion.
Fimfiction is pretty chill if you find the right group to hang out in.
Example would be 'the group dedicated to the group dedicated to doing what ever we want whenever we want'.
>>
>>29122982
its one of the only places on the web where you can call someone a nigger cunt and nothing happens.
>>
>>29123076
Were they involved in the DataBass fiasco? Some kid made a 2000ish word macro penis fic, and got attacked by a group of 5 bullies so hard 2 randoms joined his side out of pity. The fight raged for days, then Meester the Bitch came in to slap his cock on the table and yell "Everyone stop! You should all stop! You're all as bad as each other! Next one to reply gets a ban. Disperse."

The group of five laugh and say ok as they leave, and DataBass didn't take that shit-tier modding lying down. He criticized Meester, who grew bitcher each post. More and more cringe groups and asshole groups attacked this guy and his friends, desperately trying to control the narrative and paint this cute clueless but determined semi-dumbass as a troll that deserves to be told to kill himself for the crime of writing for a "Niche" audience like the macro penis fetish community. Which, by the way, uselessly stayed silent instead of defending one of their own. It just kept escalating and Databass ARCHIVED. FUCKING. EVERYTHING, so now even though he's banned and most of his stories are deleted, there's a pastebin of all this shit somewhere in my bookmarks.
>>
>>29123120
nigger
>>
>>29123143
I'ma try that. nigger nigger nigger. jew whore cuck nigger penis assfuck titty titties. negroid niggers niggering out the niggerhole niggerwholly negropendent on neg-roids.

This shit's FUN! No wonder niggers love saying nigger so much!
>>
>>29123063
who?
>>
>>29123187
https://web.archive.org/web/20161225024336/http://pastebin.com/DLRjP64e found it.

It's somewhat a mess (Kid's clearly never done this before) but no brony kid's ever done this. Normally the assholes on FIMfic just bully people off the site and that's it, nobody's ever fought back and stuck to their guns like this, or let the nattarive be controlled.
>>
>>29122982
Derpibooru is pretty chill honestly.

I don't know why everyone bitches about it here
>>
>>29123215
I know someone that posted her art to derpibooru, a pack of assholes including one staff member attacked her, and posted her blog and DA and facebook details. All for the crime of telling someone to "Stop messing with my tags" when they added "Pony Creator" and "1000 hours in Pony Creator" to work that is clearly vector art. Show-accurate vector art with too much whitespace around the pic, but still vector art. Then it got downvoted, and she said only pussies downvote anonymously. Then the retards sperged all over her insisting she's a pathetic asshole for calling "Anyone who doesn't like your art" a pussy.

Why do re-interpreters of reality go hand and hand with narrative-controlling fuckfaces?
>>
>>29123177
are you ok anon?
>>
>>29123120
This nigger cunt gets it.
>>
File: 1476292199835.jpg (26KB, 292x350px) Image search: [Google]
1476292199835.jpg
26KB, 292x350px
>>29122982
No, this is the place whiny little shits who get banned from other sites come to complain. You've traded one shithole for another.

>mods read your PMs and ban you for petty reasons on MLPforums
Is that so? Source?
>>
>>29122982
>MLP reddit's a shithole full of assholes that lash out if you criticize any bad episodes or Suelight Shitter, mods read your PMs and ban you for petty reasons on MLPforums
So much bullshit. You get lashed out here more that reddit.
>>
File: L3.png (457KB, 1920x1524px) Image search: [Google]
L3.png
457KB, 1920x1524px
>>29123311

mods r pretty inconsistent

>Roleplaying thread A is deleted
>Roleplaying threads B & C stay until expiration
>>
>>29123271
I have a feeling you're leaving a lot of stuff out.
>>
>>29122982
Wasn't it always?
>>
>>29122982
>is this the final brony bastion?
Yes it is, faggot.
Now shit up, sit down, don't get butthurt and talk about ponies.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.