[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 13

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 537
Thread images: 1

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures A-OK edition.

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>29119280
"Thank you Midnight..."
>You keep crying, just happy to have Midnight against you.
>After an unknown amount of time, and after you settle a little, you look up.
“W-where is Astray? He could be upset too. He might be distressed from what happened to Breeze.”
>”It sounds like you should tend to your crew…” Your mother says. “I need to do the same to your brother and sister. Listen, I know it isn’t easy, but keep going. You are taking an incredible step for somepony your age. You can call me again later if you need to, or any time later. Mommy is here for you and loves you. Okay?”
“Okay…”
>”Bye sweetie, be safe.”
>The call ends, the screen closing.
>You try to get up, Midnight pushing you back down.
>”Ahhh! Stay. Master’s orders.”
>You give a sigh as he kisses your cheek, the stallion nuzzling you.
>”I’ll get Astray, you just take a moment.”
“But…”
>”Stay. It’s been a rough day for all of us, you’ve earned a moment.”
>He pulls back, lovingly smiling at you.
>”Listen, I don’t know what you have planned, but Ash is driving us to the drop off for the foals. Once we deal with them, how about we recover a little and relax? Possibly have a smoke later? We can put off our needed shopping till tomorrow.”
>>
>>29119284
I don't mind relaxing later and delaying our shopping, but we do need to see Astray as I am concerned for him. Visiting him as soon as possible would help us.

I hope I'm not jumping to conclusions, but did Astray flirt with Breeze while she was trying to install the grenade launcher to Astray's drone yesterday?
>>
>>29119284
Sure, a smoke wouldn't be bad, but first, we got to send off that slaver guy to the slave market.
We kinda locked him in the cargo with the tentacle monster. Ask if Midnight has a spare gag for him the guy is kinda mouthy.
Should probably check to see if he has a hefty bounty first before sending him off. If its high it might be more beneficial just turning him in.
>>
So, I've reread the past quest a few days ago. Gotta say, that moment of Angel proposing to Vex always makes me teary eyed.
>>
>>29119284
We also still have a weapon shipping job that we already accepted. We can try cancelling it but it might ruin our reputation that we are trying to build.
>>
>>29119369
Let's not cancel the job, it's pretty simple anyway. It shouldn't be too taxing.

>>29119364
Me too. My favorite part was when Hunter hatched.
>>
>>29119284
“I don't mind relaxing later and delaying our shopping, but I need to see Astray… it would help.”
>”I know, and I’m getting him for you, but you need to stay. We have two hours of a flight, more then enough for you to take a small nap or just relax for now. Okay?”
“Alright…”
>”Good. Just give me a moment.”
“Okay… also, do you have a gag you can get rid of? i… kinda captured the stallion and… he’s extra mouthy.”
>”I think I can spare one.”
“Thanks…”
>Midnight leaves the room, leaving you by yourself.
>It’s not long before he returns, a small frown on his face as Astray walks in with him.
“Astray?”
>The unrested looking colt climbs onto the bed and hugs you, not looking up at you
>”I’m sorry… I should have figured out how to get the launcher installed… I could have given her the shield… I could have had so much stupid time this morning if I was up! I just… I’m s-sorry.
>Midnight’s ears fall back, the stallion moving in and nuzzling the back of the colt’s head.
>”I noticed that, you were even more late then usual this morning… you look like you couldn’t sleep…”
>”N-no… i… “
>Astray shivers.
>”H-He kept coming after me in my dreams, wanting to kill me for killing him! I had to shoot, he was going to beat her to death!”

>>29119364
>>29119383
I honestly preferred the down time that the CYOA had. From Hunter to Angel, it was always good to make something... personal for you guys.
>>
>>29119391
Shit... Space Bug told us that Astray couldn't install the launcher without Breeze's help and she might have avoided him yesterday due to the flirting. We also never talked to him about him killing someone.
>>
>Hunter is a male changeling
>He likes to crossdress and bottom
>Likes being Midnight's "mare"
>The tags for Space Vex

My fucking god.
Hunter was destined for this long ago.
>>
>>29119391
"I'm sorry Astray. This was my fault too. I shouldn't left you alone after what happened. We all fucked up by not being open about our problems. I know this a shitty time to bring up but I don't want you to be in anymore pain, Astray.

"I need to ask you something important, because I think we all have been avoiding a discussion about it, Astray, and delaying it would only bring pain. You and I both know that what we did behind those closed doors isn't typically normal in a father and son relationship. If I were in your place, I'b be confused and start asking myself questions towards my relationship with my father and be frustrated from the lack of answers. Especially if he acted like nothing changed between them afterwards, just like I did. Most also wouldn't give their first time just like that with someone unless there something more there. We told you that we would be just letting you explore and teach you, but I think it's obvious that there is something else. I know it's difficult but please, be honest Astray, what do you personally feel about Breeze, Midnight, and me?"

Hear me out, but I do feel like this is something that must be seriously discussed, now rather than later, before it blows up on us like what is going on now. We have mostly acted like a loving father towards him and treated him as a family member. But we also saved him from the streets, flirted, kissed, and had sex with him and told him it was only to 'teach' him and never had a serious discussion of it. I don't think Astray is the type to have casual sex just like that. I know lewds are part of this CYOA, but remember that Astray has an emotional dependency on Hunter and has abandonment issues along with it. It's not unlikely that he would suppress himself about his feelings for us and remain happy with what he does have. Astray will never say anything that might risk having him lose everything he has with us. We have to be the ones to bring it up.

1/2
>>
>>29119417
Sorry for the lengthy post and rant. I just don't think Space Bug would let us just get away with lewd with Astray like this and not have any major issues behind it with his age and the way we are treating him. It's too late to go back.

2/2
>>
>>29119391
Weird that description of the turrets he had control of didn't seem like he had fire power to actually kill. So I didn't think he killed him.

Regardless reassure Astray that he did the right thing. If he hadn't done what he did, that mare might have instead in our line of work ponies dieing is unavoidable.
>>
>>29119417
>>29119421
Honestly, I think you might be taking things a little too seriously. Try not to suck the fun out of things man.
>>
>>29119391
I know...It's never easy taking someones life. I almost threw up when I killed someone for the first time. I only kill when it's absolutely necessary. You killed an evil pony so you can save an innocent, there's no better reason than that. And as for Breeze, you couldn't have known that would happen, just be happy that she's still alive.
>>
>>29119438
Yeah, sorry about that. Issues with paranoia tends to do that. Feel free to disregard those posts if they don't fit the tone or ruin something.
>>
>>29119448
I think they should talk about it. It seems like something they should discuss sooner or later.
>>
>>29119391
It really is personal for us, Angel's speech as we lay together, nose to nose, felt so genuine and heartwarming...
Really, thank you, for taking the time to run for us.
>>
>>29119391
“You did the right thing Astray… she would be dead if not for you… I know...It's never easy taking somepony’s life. I almost threw up when I killed someone for the first time. I only kill when it's absolutely necessary. You killed an evil pony so you can save an innocent, there's no better reason than that. And as for Breeze, you couldn't have known that would happen, just be happy that she's still alive.”
>You hug the colt back, giving a sigh.
“I'm sorry Astray. This was my fault too. I shouldn't have left you alone after what happened…”
>The colt takes a deep breath, nodding.
>“I’m okay… um… are you guys…”doing things” tonight?”
>”No, I don’t think so… we could, but if not the closest thing would be my method of keeping Hunter relaxed…. If petting even makes him feel like that. Why, are you…?”
>”N-no, no. I’d like to do more but another night…. I was wondering…”
>Astray looks to you.
>”Could I sleep here? Just for tonight? I don’t mind if it’s after you guys do things…”
>You give a sigh, looking to the colt.
[1/2]
>>
>>29119547
"Possibly… and about that… I need to ask you something important, because I think we all have been avoiding a discussion about it, Astray, and delaying it would only bring pain. You and I both know that what we did behind those closed doors isn't typically normal in a father and son relationship. If I were in your place, I'd… be confused and start asking myself questions towards my relationship with my father and be frustrated from the lack of answers. Especially if he acted like nothing changed between them afterwards, just like I did. Most also wouldn't give their first time just like that with someone unless there something more there. We told you that we would be just letting you explore and teach you, but I think it's obvious that there is something else. I know it's difficult but please, be honest Astray, what do you personally feel about Breeze, Midnight, and me?"
>”Ummm…”
>The colt pauses, looking up after.
>”W-well… I like it, I really do. I don’t exactly feel anything too crazy, I just wanted to try things out… and I kinda still want more…. But… it is a little weird as to other normal things… I’m honestly lost… I like you as my… parent… but don’t want to stop. I like you all and what we did… even if it is really weird with you being… you know.”
>”That makes sense…is that why you call Hunter, “Hunter”?”
>”Yeah… even if I want to say… other things”
>The colt smiles, then snickers.
>”I mean… “Fuck me harder daddy” would be pretty fucking off the charts… Right?”
>>
>>29119553
>Fuck me harder daddy
...shit that would actually be kinda hot.

"Whatever you're comfortable with bud. Honestly, it doesn't matter what you call me, to me. If you calling me daddy in the middle of a good time is your thing I won't judge. Or if you want to call me Dad casual that's cool too. It's your choice."
>>
>>29119553
>“Fuck me harder daddy”
That sounds much more hotter than it should be.
>>
>>29119553
"Well I guess I should ask if you want to be my coltfriend... sonfriend? Eh, fuck it, I love you son." Then kiss him.
>>
>>29119553
Fair enough. I just wanted to check if you're really ok with it. Not sure if I'm gonna be in the mood tonight after what happened today, but of course you can spend a night with us if you want to. Wanna go check on Breeze now?
>>
>>29119553
"We should all ask Breezy on a date after she recovers. It's the least we can do. You should be the one to it, Astray. You do need practice if you want to ask one of us in the future~."
>>
>>29119553
>You smile, nuzzling him.
>A knock at the door get’s your attention, Midnight moving and opeing it to see Twitch there.
>”Twitch?”
>”Nothing bad. Come with me, just need some help.”
“Everyting okay?”
>Twitch nods, both him and Midnight going and closing the door.
>You look back to Astray, smiling.
“Fair enough. I just wanted to check if you're really ok with it. Not sure if I'm gonna be in the mood tonight after what happened today, but of course you can spend a night with us if you want to. I guess I should also ask if you want to be my coltfriend... sonfriend? Eh, fuck it, I love you son."
>You kiss Astray, getting positive emotions from him as he kisses back.
>Breeze is right, the colt has a little bit of finesse about his kiss, something you can’t quite place.
>When the kiss breaks, he smiles at you.
"Also… whatever you're comfortable with bud. Honestly, it doesn't matter what you call me, to me. If you calling me daddy in the middle of a good time is your thing I won't judge. Or if you want to call me Dad casual that's cool too. It's your choice."
>Astray nods, smiling.
>“Okay…d-dad…”
>The smile turns to a grin, Astray magically talking to you.
>’Or are you just saying that to coax me into saying that shit?’
>There is a certain playful aura about the colt as he presses against you, nuzzling your jaw
>’Hardder. Harder daddy! I feel so full… fill me more!’
>Before you can even think of a response, the door opens Midnight returning.
>Against her is a very drained looking Breeze, the Hybrid mare with out clothing and bandages across her chest.
>She looks to you and smiles brightly, Midnight speaking.
>”Lookie who is awake!”
>>
>>29119633
>’Harder. Harder daddy! I feel so full… fill me more!’
Astray please, this is getting too hot. Can't wait for the lewds.
>>
>>29119633
Give her a light hug and a kiss.

"Thank god that you're ok. How are you feeling?"
>>
>>29119633
Hey, how are you feeling my sweet mare? I'm sorry I had to do something like that.

'Not now son, your filling will come tomorrow. It is about time to clean your dirty again anyway.'
>>
>>29119633
>Hardder. Harder daddy! I feel so full… fill me more!’
'Keep it up bud and I'll have you screaming that later. Let's save the dirty talk until we're done checking on breeze.'

"See Midnight I told you she'd be ok. We would have checked on you sooner but Midnight kept balling her eyes out in my arms. How ya feeling."
>>
>>29119686
Oh, did you already forget Master's first rule?
>>
>>29119690
...shit ...or maybe I wanted to forget it. We are the bad pet after all.
>>
>>29119701
We think similarly...tomorrow is certainly going to be eventful.
>>
>>29119633
'Keep it up bud and I'll have you screaming that later. It is about time to clean your dirty again anyway, so you will be filled soon enough! Let's save the dirty talk until we're done checking on Breeze.’
>You smile at the mare as Midnight helps her to your bed, Astray moving as she lays next to you.
>You hug the injured mare, smiling at her.
"Thank goddess that you're ok. How are you feeling?"
>”It hurts still… Twitch had to open me up and get bullets out. I’m so tired…
>”He gave her some potions and other things, but doesn’t want to kill the pain completely for a little bit. The bandages are there just to make sure that any bleeding is caught if it starts up again.”
“Is she alright to be here?”
>”No more missions for today for her, but she will be perfect for tomorrow. She just needs rest.”
>”I’m okay…”
>You nod and smile, seeing Astray hug the hurt mare.
"See Midnight I told you she'd be ok. We would have checked on you sooner but Midnight kept balling her eyes out in my hooves.”
>”It’s bad for you to tell fibs pet. Even worse to forget your rules. Maybe we should go shopping today, your bell and lock might remind you of your place.
>Breeze giggles, Midnight looking at her.
>”Oh, I wouldn’t be laughing. You get to be punished too, as soon as you are well enough. Just because this bitch!”
>Midnight boops your nose.
>”Is the cause and poisonous influence doesn’t mean you get away scotch free! She gets it worse, but you will learn too.”
>Breeze looks slightly worried as Midnight thinks, looking at you.
>”Better not do such a thing again pet… I might break some of my own rules to punish and train you.”
>She smiles and winks, grinning at you.
>>
>>29119758
"Yes, Midnig- I mean master."
Let's keep that spank counter rising.
>>
>>29119758
Use the prank button we got from Breeze so Midnight's legs fall off.

"Hmm...I guess I deserve extra punishment for that one. So Breeze, now would probably be a nice time to ask Astray about his apprenticeship."
>>
>>29119758
"Yes, Midnig- I mean master."
>”…close… but not close enough. You’re up to 20 already.”
>You look to Breeze, smiling.
>”How about you ask him now?”
>You gesture to Astray, Breeze nodding.
>”Astray… I know you help plenty, but would you like to be my apprentice?”
>Astray looks to her, looking confused.
>”What?”
>”You would learn under me, learn how to be an engineer. Your computer skills are amazing, so I just need to show you the physical aspect of the trade. And teach the other things for it… but if you want, I can teach you. You would be protecting the crew by fixing and building onto the ship, doing amazing things.”
>Astray looks thoughtful, shrugging.
>”Can I think about it, read about some of it?”
>”Sure, I’m not exactly ready to do or finalize anything yet…”
>Breeze whimpers and groans, laying on her back now.
>”Awww, Breezy…” Midnight says.
>You levitate the button Breeze made when he is distracted, pressing it
>You watch as the armored plating falls off of Midnight’s legs, revealing the hydraulics.
>Midnight’s jaw drops, the stallion looking confused and then to you.
"Hmm...I guess I deserve extra punishment for that one…”
>”You better like that leash and that device… It can be turned invisible too, so don be surprised if you get walked to the store and around the station!” Midnight says, giving something of a smirk and sneer.
>Breeze nuzzles your chest, giving a sigh.
>”We can just lay here for a bit, right?”
>>
>>29119904
>walked to the store and around the station!”
'You mean you'd tie me up and let tons of random ponies use me like a cumdump...when do we start?'
>>
>>29119904
Sure, I could use a breather after that mission.

'So Astray, what do you think about her offer? Interested at all?'
>>
>>29119932
>'So Astray, what do you think about her offer? Interested at all?
I'm kinda surprised he hasn't asked to spend some time with fixer. Astray seems more like a robotics kinda pony to me.
>>
>>29119930
I think she just means putting us on a leash and walking us around the station like a pet. Let's not go overboard now.
>>
>>29119904
Yeah, I'm just happy to have you all right now with me. Today wasn't the best but thank you all for sticking with me. You all are family to me.
>>
>>29119945
I know what she means...I just wanted something else.
If she had some friends who'd be into a little exhibitionism I'd be willing.

Still looking forward to getting with twitch sometime too.
>>
>>29119965
I know this isn't the cleanest CYOA out there, but your previous suggestion was just unnecessary and overboard. I also can't wait for Twitch lewds though.
>>
>>29119986
>unnecessary and overboard.
Meh, well I disagree. Dats life man.
>>
>>29119904
“Yeah, I'm just happy to have you all right now with me. Today wasn't the best but thank you all for sticking with me. You all are family to me.”
>”Awww.” Midnight says. “We love you too. And don’t worry, we all need to break at times.”
>Breeze nods, smiling.
>You all lay down, Midnight being your big spoon as Astray gets sandwitched between you and Breeze.
>Time goes by as you all just rest, you speaking to Astray.
'So Astray, what do you think about her offer? Interested at all?'
>’Kinda… it’s closer and… well I’ll say it, she’s nice to look at. But you also mentioned your Aunt needing programmers… I’d want to see what it is like there… I hope Breeze wouldn’t be upset if I said no.’
>The door to your room opens, Ash stepping in.
>”Hey… Hunter. We’re landed.”
“Oh? Where are we?”
>”Basket station, between Tundra and that blackmarket station.”
>”Who… Names these stations?” Astray asks.
>”Some asshole. Anyways, this is where we apparently need to drop the foals off so… we’re here.”
“Thanks Ash.”
>”Yeah… you good?”
>>
>>29120014
"Yeah, I'll make it."
Let's transform back into Santa and let the kids off the ship.
>>
>>29120014
Way better now, thanks. Let's go drop those foals off.

'I did say that my aunt needs programmers, but she also needs programmers AND engineers. Just think about...14 years old and already a master with two skills. You will go big!'
>>
>>29120014
“Yeah…Way better now, thanks.”
>”Yep just… be careful, alright?”
>”Awww Ash cares!” Midnight says.
>Ash sighs, shaking her head.
>”Yeah… I do.”
>You smile and get up, heading to the cargobay and seeing that the medical room is still locked.
>Once there, you see several ponies looking over the foals, most of them already covered in bandages or other medical items before they get to them.
>You uncle walks away from a pony, heading to a sad looking Twitch who is sitting on the other side of a container.
>He nods and heads past you after checking on you briefly, leaving you to the stallion he was talking to you earlier.
>You approach the stallion, seeing him give a sad smile.
>”The captain I’m guessing?”
“Yes.”
>He nods, looking to the foals.
>”You have my eternal gratitude… and my condolences. Your crewmember told me what happened to little Stars, not something easy to ask of somepony as young as you.”
>The two of you walk outside of the ship as he goes on, the ponies getting the foals on a small medical transport.
>”I promise that they will be in good hooves and get home as soon as we make sure that they are okay. You have no idea of how good of a thing you did today.”
>>
>>29120140
"This was a more difficult job, but It's just good to know they'll be safe. Now on to business when should we be expecting our pay?"
>>
>>29120140
I just wish I stopped the branding in time...
>>
>>29120140
"This was a more difficult job, but It's just good to know they'll be safe… I just wish I stopped the branding in time...”
>The stallion sighs, nodding.
>”Yes… I know… worse yet, they used a magic brand. Nothing new, but some of them use regular ones that can be healed… none of the ones who are branded will get their cutiemarks back.”
>He stops and looks to you, smiling.
>”But they have their lives, a chance at love, and a family to see again.”
>You give a nod, smiling briefly.
>”Now on to business when should we be expecting our pay?"
>The stallion looses his smile, nodding.
>”Yes, fair is fair. Here.”
>The stallion gives you the 4000 credits, you looking over them
>He pats your shoulder, smiling at you.
>”Good luck out there Hunter.”
>He walks past as you sigh, speaking again.
>”And tell Rose Pedal to stop lying about those cookies! She should know better then to tell fibs to your mother!”
>The stallion’s words stun you, making you turn.
“Wait how-“
>The Earthpony stallion is gone, not a trace of him being scene as the medical transport rounds the corner.
>Your hoof bumps against something when you move it, making you look down
>A small box with red wrapping paper lays at your hooves, purple ribbon neatly wrapped around it.

Merry Christmas
>>
>>29120264
Whoa... did we just meet Santa? Um, bring the gift back on the ship and tell everyone else?
Should we open it already?
>>
>>29120264
Holy shit...fuckin' plot twist. Don't open it yet, we have to wait till midnight. Just bring it back to our room.
>>
>>29120264
...Did we just let Santa abduct some kids?

>>29120324
>plot twist
The real plot twist is that Santa was just using us so he could get some free labor for his toy factory.
Elves don't come cheap so those kids are screwed.
>>
>>29120264
>You look up, looking around wildly.
“S-santa hooves?”
>You turn and run back to the ship, quickly turning and physically grabbing the present before you forget it.
>You dash back into your room.
>You open the room to see a half lidded Breeze cuddling with Astray, Midnight just getting her plates back on as the drained mare yawns.
>“Hunter… woah you look like something happened.”
“He’s Real!”
>”What?”
“Santa hooves! He hired us! I went to finish up the mission and talk about payment, he gave me the credits, mentioned my sister lying, and disappeared! All I found was this present!”
>Your crew just stares at you, saying nothing.
“I’m not crazy!”
>”How do you know that thing is safe?” Astray asks.
>>
>>29120386
Good point, let's open it!

Or better yet have steal coat do it. He can't die.
>>
>>29120386
It has to be safe. I mean, it's Santa!
>>
>>29120386
“Good point, let's open it!”
>”Hun- DAD it could be a fucking bomb!”
>“Why would they go to the length of that? The whole job we did would have had to be set up for that to happen.” Breeze says.
>”Still! It’s probably not safe!”
“It has to be safe. I mean… it's Santa!”
>Midnight giggles, smiling.
>”Ohhh… you are such a cute pet when you are excited. I wish I could take a picture of this.”
>”I quit.” Astray says, shaking his head.
>You open the present, seeing the goodies inside.
>There are four upgrade cards inside, three of them being blank upgrade cards.
>You pull out the forth one, seeing it is called a laser card.
>”… still could have been a bomb.”
>>
>>29120456
Oh shush! You're just jelly because you didn't meet Santa! Now what's this laser card about? Adds a laser pointer on a gun or makes the gun fire lasers?
>>
>>29120456
We gotta tell mom! About fucking Santa and all!
>>
>>29120456
Astry, Santa doesn't like haters. Be good and you'll get on the nice list too.
>>
>>29120456

“Oh shush! You're just jelly because you didn't meet Santa! And Santa doesn't like haters. Be good and you'll get on the nice list too.”
>Astray crosses his hooves, looking grumpy, and a tad concerned
>You look over the laser card, trying to find any information about it.
“What does this even do?”
>”Ohh… woe is us… if only somepony worked at a gunstore as a filly…” Midnight says.
>You look to her, seeing her grin at you.
>She moves and grabs the card, petting you.
>”I’ll spare you the begging… just this once.”
>She only glances at it, turning it over and smiling.
>”Yep! This is a laser card, it let’s you switch to laser firing on the fly!”
“Really?”
>”Really! The only downside is that you get all the good and bad perks along with the disadvantages of a ballistic weapon. Your lasers can be seen and traced back to you, you can overheat and need to stop firing, and reflective surfaces could bounce your shot. This is on top of needing ammo to fire. But… the good news is that it won’t explode from overheating, it gains the effect of the ammo you shoot, and comes with even better range and accuracy!”
>>
>>29120596
Whoa... and we can change modes whenever we want? That'll make our shotgun pretty op, It'll essentially become a laser cannon with this...
>>
>>29120596
Cool, let's check out those other cards!
>>
>>29120596
Give astray a hug and thank him for being concerned.

Maybe we should give the laser mod to Midnight. It might be cool to have an anti-air Gatling laser.
Should probably let her have one of the blanks too.
>>
>>29120596
Holy shit. So we're getting a stealthy, double barreled, damaging, accurate void shotgun. We are building a weapon of mass destruction! While we're here let's check the hiring board. We already booked 2 other jobs so spare the job board this time.
>>
>>29120596

“Oh wow! This is so cool! I may give the laser to you though.”
>Midnight shakes her head as you look at the other three blank cards, giving you back the laser card.
>”I wish, I can’t.”
“What?”
>”My Gatling can’t go into the system, only old guns can. Stuff like wood and steel bolt-action and break action guns, or old revolvers only work. It be best to choose your three upgrades and use the laser on yours… or sell it, it is yours after all.
“Sweet.”
>You get up and move to Astray, hugging him.
“And thanks for being concerned Astray.”
>The colt grumbles, hugging you back.
>You call Fixit over and get ready top open up the list of available ponies, only to stop.
>You remember, your ship is currently at maximum capacity for crew and can’t house any other ponies until changes are made.

>>29120631
>pretty op
Tip of the iceberg
>>
>>29120731
Let's buy a bigger ship!
>>
>>29120731
Quit being a pussy, Hunter! If the voices in your head tell you to do something then you go ahead and fuckin' do it! We wanna see who's available for hire on this station before we depart. We can come back later when we get more room.
>>
>>29120731
>You shrug off the voice in your head, opening up the list of available ponies on this station.

Name: Rachet
Race: Dimond Dog
Cost: 8000 credits

Name: Ada
Race: Changeling
Cost: 4000 credits

Name: Jet
Race: Changeling
Cost: 6000 credits

Name: Royal Riches
Race: Unicorn
Cost: Free

Name: Sapphire
Race: Hybrid
Cost: 1000 credits
>>
>>29120828
Thank you Hunter! That wasn't so hard now, was it! Now be a good boy and head back to the black market station so we can install those upgrade cards.
>>
>>29120828
The only person worthy of being hired is Jet since all other occupations are already covered. Let's install those upgrades and move on to the shipping job. We can visit a new station to see if we can find someone good at combat.
>>
>>29120828
Can we look at ships for sale?
If we got a huge ass cruiser then nobody could put Hunter in a corner!
>>
>>29120866
There's no need for a bigger ship. We upgraded this one enough and we can just add 2 more rooms for crew later on.
>>
>>29120904
This. It would be a loss in value if we suddenly replaced our ship with everything we already done with upgrading this one.
>>
>>29120904
>>29120926
You don't understand anon. I want to make a giant flying colony like cobalt. Also bigger guns and more room for the herm!

We could put this ship IN the bigger ship!
>>
>>29120929
The reality is that we would also need to purchase more crew to fly the new ship and that will put us way past what we can afford. Maybe one day we could build something like that.... but that won't happen today unfortunately.
>>
>>29120950
Pretty much this.
>>
>>29120828
>You consider looking at new ships or bigger ones, letting it go for now.
>A strange voice in your head rings again giving you direction as the other ones bicker
>Thank you Hunter! That wasn't so hard now, was it? Now be a good boy and head back to the black market station so we can install those upgrade cards.
>You shake your head clear of the voices and sigh, getting up and going to the bridge.
>Midnight stays with Breeze as Astray follows you, the colt staying with you as you fly the ship.
>It is pretty quiet as you get back to the black market station, you docking with ease.
>”So… where are we going?”
“Gun store, I want to get the upgrades installed.”
>”Cool, I’ll come with you.”
>Both you and Astray head out, going to the store.
>Once there, the stallion smiles, nodding at you.
>”Back for more?”
“Yes, I got three blank cards this time.”
>”What do you want to do with them?
>‘Hey… bad time, but think you could teach me how to fly more next time we fly?’
>>
>>29120970
I say concealment, accuracy, and damage are they way to go. Hunter is claiming that he saw santa and claims to hear voices now. Meh, weirder things have happened.

'Sure, I don't mind but this is rather sudden. Did you enjoy flying that much and/or is this an excuse to spend more time together?'
>>
>>29120970
Perhaps we should see a mental health professional to deal with these voices.
>>
>>29120970
Go for laser, damage, fire rate and reload speed.
>>29121034
Shh! We don't want Hunter to know that he's our slave.
>>
>>29120970
>laser, damage, fire rate and reload speed
Basically this.
>>
>>29121034
We should probably ask Twitch if he's able to help in that regard. We tell him that we told Hunter to see him.

In all seriousness, now that I think about it, we should actually consider hiring a Psychologist if breakdowns continue to happen on this ship.
>>
>>29120970
Oh yeah, nearly forgot. Let's see about getting rid of Goldy now. Check if he has a bounty and a way to sell slaves on this station.
>>
>>29120970
Course we can, bud! You can drive when we're off duty.
>>
>>29121069
Ok, I was just joking I don't want too get meta here and end up like Dandy in threshold.

>>29121091
Heh, whether it's his cell mate or his new master someone is going to happy to have his new stretched out butthole. I bet the tentacles did a number on him.
>>
>>29120970
'Sure, I don't mind but this is rather sudden. Did you enjoy flying that much and/or is this an excuse to spend more time together?'
>’…both. I’d like to also play some games, but I know how busy shit is at times. It’s fine.”
“Damage, fire rate and reload speed. I also have a Laser card.”
>”Nice! Let’s do it.”
>The stallion scans the cards after he takes the shotgun.
‘So… you know this station? The services it has?’
>’Yeah.’
‘Slave trade?’
>’Yep! And like I said, no judging and they are well covered up, you won’t know they are a slave unless you are a buyer or seller.’
‘I caught the ass who was branding the foals, thinking of selling him. Could you quickly get a price for him on the bounty list? I want to see the better price.’
>’Sure, I’ll be back.’
>Astray goes, the machine buzzing.
>The machine glows red, looking like it is overheating
>The lights dim slightly and the machine opens, revealing your shotgun.
>”Oh… shit…
>Your shotgun looks… Very different, the whole thing being changed.
>The whole thing is shorter, but now has a second set of metal tubes underneath, the receiver being almost the entire stock.
>”Fuck kid, you hit a milestone.
“Milestone?”
>”Upgradable weapons sometimes meet requirements and completely change, they get very insane apparently… here.”
>The stallion gives you your shotgun back, letting you look over it.
>You now have a shortened bullpup double barrel pumpaction laser shotgun!
>’6000 credits… it should be more but I bet they don know half the things he did. We could find a buyer for 7000 or the same price I bet.’
>>
>>29121166
Now you're just spoiling us Space Bug. And we love it.

I rather take the credits now than bother going through the trouble of getting slightly more. We got a shipment and I'm not sure if we have a time limit.
>>
>>29121166
Let's try and find a buy and see if we can get a higher price. We just need to find someone who likes them feisty.
>>
>>29121166
Make it 5900 if they put him with a nice 'manly' cell mate.
>>
>>29121166
Would be nice if we can find someone who'll wreck him anally.
>>
>>29121216
Write bad colt, needs good home on his butt, that will draw a buyer.
I'm sure there are ponies who like breaking their toys.
>>
Wonder if the tentacle is done with Goldy?
>>
>>29121166

“Thanks, have a good day.”
>You leave the store, talking to Astray still.
‘Go with the same price. Write: ”Bad stallion who needs a good home, and to be constantly broken in.’
>’Done… actually I think I know a pony who could buy….’
>You meet up with Astray and head back, the colt going to a nearby terminal when you get there.
>He waves you over after a second, smiling.
>”We have one. 6000 credits and they will be here in half an hour. He says to prep him and say any goodbye’s we need to. I can wait out here while you do that.”
“Oh? You sure he will get the proper treatment?”
>Astray nods
>”I specifically put “Needs constant re-breaking, has a tendency to act up if not kept in check.”
>The colt then grins.
>’He’s going to be a Minotaur’s cocksleeve.’
>>
>>29121332
Lets go get him cleaned up.
>>
>>29121332
I can't feel my ribs I'm laughing so hard.
"Oh fuck. We need to as for his buyer to send us a video when he dos it."

Let's go get this bad poner ready for shipping. Let's ask Midnight for that gag and a pair of cuffs to put on his guy. My only regret is not being able to watch this Minotaur destroy this guy.
>>
>>29121367
Hey, maybe we can ask to watch the minotaur destroy him, maybe let him do a test run of sorts. That video is a good idea too.

We need to install some sort of cameras at certain areas of the ship, we would be able to safely observe how the tentacle spell works that way.
>>
>>29121332
Wasn't keen on selling him as a slave at first, but I see that I so very wrong.

'Good job, son! Daddy is so proud of your display of deviancy! Daddy will be sure to reward you for something this amazing!'
>>
>>29121332
Let's get him prepped up then. Bring some frilly outfits from our clothing container. Gotta make him look appealing before the customer. We're gonna need Midnight's help on this one since she's the kinkiest.
>>
>>29121402
Alright, let's make a porno!
We can sell copies and make some extra cash.

I assumed Mr.Tentacle just dried up if it lacked ponies to fuck.
>>
>>29121430
>frilly outfits from our clothing container
Only give him the tacky ones we don't like.
>>
>>29121437
Yeah! We can even send a copy to Lucky. Maybe he can even help us sell copies!
>>
>>29121402
We would require constant trials using subjects both willing and unwilling to study how Mr. Tentacle works and show others to get their opinions. All in the name of scientific study of course.
>>
>>29121461
Of course, it's all for science, I'm sure many intellectuals would agree.
We should totally share this spell with our mom, she'll probably like it as an extra gift.
>>
>>29121332
>You smile, not feeling bad in the slightest as you start to snicker.
‘Oh fuck. We need to ask for his buyer to send us a video when he does it. I want to see the perfect payback be given to him. 'Good job, son! Daddy is so proud of your display of deviancy! Daddy will be sure to reward you for something this amazing!'
>The colt covers his face, scoffing with a smile.
>”Go get him…”
>You trot off, stopping by to get a gag and cuffs from Midnight.
>The two mares are asleep when you get into your room, you quickly getting a gag and cuffs for the stallion.
>You go to and unlock the medical room, seeing Goldy laying on the ground and covered in cum.
>You catch what looks like a bit of blood in the cum, the stallion lifting his head and looking at you.
>He growls, anger and fear coming from him.
>His fear becomes more apparent as you approach him with the gag, holding him down with your magic.
>”Fuck YOU!”
>You can see him shiver as your horn glows, clamming up when you get next to him.
>You need to pry his mouth open with your magic to get the gag in, then it is easy to cuff him, hooves behind his back after you are finished.
>You use your cleaning spell to make him presentable and drag him out, smiling as the stallion growls and whimpers.
>You think about what to dress him in when you notice a unicorn and minotaur standing with Astray, all of them happily chatting.
>The minotaur smiles when he sees you bringing Goldy out, nodding.
>”There he is….Cold?”
[1/2]
>>
>>29121549
>The unicorn nods, snatching the stallion out of your magic with his own.
>He inspects him, then uses magic on Goldy, forcing the stallion to become erect and getting him in a presenting position.
>”Good brand, good size, looks healthy, intact goods. Little used, but as expected. Worth the credits I’d say.”
>”Good! Here.”
>The minotaur gives you some credits, nodding.
>”Good doing business with you.”
“Wait! I wanted to ask… think I could see how you break him or at least give you a test run? I at least want a video to remember him by. He was an interesting one.
>The minotaur smiles, then shrugs.
>”Well, sale is final already… but I don’t mind if you want to see. If you want to come now, we only need to set him up before use. Cold here is just getting his measurements so we can keep him in better control. If anything, you can stop by for a visit, show him how much you miss him.
>”MMMMHHF?!”
>The minotaur grins.
>”Seems he like the idea.”
>>
>>29121558
Oh man, we'll get to be in the video too? This day is just great! Let's show him how much we'll miss him.
>>
>>29121558
'I know we both said we weren't in the mood for today but dammit I can't resist not going for something like this. Let's go son, I promised that daddy would reward you for this.'
>>
>>29121558
>>29121591

Wait... I take that back. We still have a job in weapon shipment don't we? Do we have the time to do this?
>>
>>29121558
"I can come by later for a cup of coffee or something. I wonder if you will manage to teach him some manners next time I see him. He's a feisty one! Well Goldy, I hope you enjoy your new life. Farewell my beautiful butt stallion."

Give him a goodbye kiss on the cheek.
>>29121578
>>29121591
Are you guys seriously gonna tell Astray to rape someone? What the fuck...
>>
>>29121607
Actually we have 2 jobs left to do that we accepted. So no, we don't have time for this.
>>
>>29121607
Ah fuck, we could get Ash to do it, but it wouldn't be right...

>>29121617
That's all him, I ain't planing on getting Astray involved in this.
>>
>>29121558
"Miss is a...word for it. Let me grab my camera. By the way, did you pick out a new name for him? He went by Goldy but I thin Goldilocks is a bit more appropriate now."

>>29121591
Ahh, I remember when my dad to me to my first gang bang. Hunter is Dad of the year.
But seriously, I'd rather not lower the amount of buyers by turning this into cheese pizza.

>>29121607
>>29121627
I didn't they gave us deadlines, so I think its ok as long as we get it done. This shouldn't take too long.
>>
>>29121607
>>29121607
Well... realistically, we made more then enough with our first job and selling Goldy. We also still have that information to possibly give away.

Right now it's Illegal job that we could get caught VS revenge rape. Though, if we fuck Goldy, let's have Astray stay back. If we want to reward him with sex, let's make it one on one with dad.
>>
>>29121617
>>29121629
Wasn't actually planning on raping Goldy. Just watch only, but I see that I didn't do a good job telling that without a misunderstanding..
>>
>>29121627
Oh yeah, the bank info one too. Guess we can come by later.
>>
>>29121558
Let's just go do our jobs. We can back later if this is something really want.
>>
>>29121648
I'm pretty sure that's something that can be done anytime too.
Honstly though I don't like the idea of accidentally implicating ourselves if we do that. I don't think telling anyone about the bank job is a good idea.
Especially because they'll probably ask how we know, what we know.
>>
>>29121558
I have no problem gang banging this guy with the minotaur but if end up not going let ask him to tape it for us and send a copy.

I'd feel rude asking the client to wait for us.
>>
>>29121693
We already accepted the job and it should be an easy 10k profit. We might also get lucky and nap Rune if he's the one asking about it. Risk it for the chocolate biscuit! Let's just get on with it.
>>
>>29121558
>You shake your head, smiling
“I have business, think we could wait till later?”
>The minotaur looks to the unicorn, the unicorn nodding.
>”We were meaning to test out the extended preparation program sir. Worst case? You have a good wake up toy.
>”Fine by me. And good gods Cold, it’s Richter.”
>”Sir, you know that out of respect, I will address you properly.”
>The minotaur nods, smiling.
>”Later it is, if not, I can record his use for you.”
>You nod, moving to Goldy
“Bye goldy!~ I’ll see you soon.”
>You kiss him on the cheek, the stallion rearing back and almost hitting you as he struggles in a fit of rage.
>Richter applauds loudly, booming with laughter.
>”yes! YES! Perfect! Cold, the extra credits!”
>The unicorn sets down 2000 credits, smiling as the Minotaur picks up Goldy.
>”Ohhh, you and I will have fun!”
>They walk away Goldy struggling
>>
>>29121770
Extra credits for being naughty? Damn, Goldy got us some mad profit! Welp, let's do the shipping job first then do the bank info last.
>>
>>29121770
"This is a great day! Come on Astray I'll give you some driving lesson while we deliver these weapons."
>>
>>29121770
Huh, I did not expect to get paid extra for behavior only. Good time to show Astray some driving lessons.

Where are we delivering these weapons and what type law force do they have? Don't want to be caught unprepared in a station with tight security.
>>
>>29121853
Honestly given that we're a merc ship. I'd be surprised if anybody looked twice at us.

The real trial will probably be when we take it to the drop-off or if the client is checking the merch. We'd probably need to be ready to run in case it's a sting happens, but I think this should be easy.
>>
>>29121770
>You smile, looking to Astray.
>”So how about that driving lesson?”
>Astray excitedly nods, taking off ahead of you.
>You get to the bridge and take off, letting Astray at the controls.
>The colt is honestly good, being able to keep everything properly balances and on course, treating it like a game here and there.
>You catch a few transports, but nothing big, getting closer to the station in time.
>You try to check the security, but have no luck, getting into Alliance pace.
>Once at the station, you are immediately hailed by the station.
>”Welcome to Blossom! Care to state your business today?”
>Astray looks to you, pointing to his eye and then nose, smiling.
>>
>>29121926
"Pleasure mainly here to check the sites. Never been to Blossom before, sounds fruity."
>>
>>29121926
'Huh? What are you trying to say?'
>>
>>29121926
"Just stopping by to see what is being sold here. I'm interested in paying some new crew members to join my crew and maybe take a quick look around and make few purchases."

Half-truths are the best kind of lies. I have no idea what Astray is trying to say. He seems happy though.
>>
>>29121974
Maybe Astray forgot that we can teletalk.
>>
>>29121926
“Just stopping by to see what is being sold here. I'm interested in paying some new crew members to join my crew and maybe take a quick look around and make few purchases."
>”Ahhh, good. Good. Ship name?
“Vanguard.”
>You look to Astray, feeling confused
‘What? You know we can talk like this, right? What is it?”
>”Oh, wow. I’m fucking stupid. Watch.
>”So… what’s how we handle that dad?”
>The stallion speaks again, chuckleing.
>”Mercenary ship with a kid? Ha!”
>Astray turns before you speak acting extra excited.
>”Yeah! My daddy is teaching me how to fly, how to shoot, how to dock, how to fly! … I already said that…
>The stallion laughs.
>“Alright, have fun, you’re cleared.
>Astray smiles.
>‘Hook, line, and mother fucking sticker.’
>He turns, giving you a quick kiss.
>‘How was that? And sorry, sliped my mind I can do this for a sec there.”
>>
>>29122038
Nice job, that was brilliant.
>>
>>29122038
Okay that was cute. Obligatory kiss back.

'Hah, Was that really necessary? Wanted to skip past the boring old inspection using the innocent kid act? Thanks though.'
>>
>>29122038
'Programmer, engineer AND an actor. You got a bright future ahead of you.'
>>
>>29122038
'Nice job, that was brilliant. Programmer, engineer AND an actor. You got a bright future ahead of you. But was that really necessary? The innocent kid act? Thanks though.'
> I only survived off of it, I know the tells, even if I don’t have a silver tongue.’
>You kiss the colt back, seeing a blush on his face.
‘Come on, let’s get this done.’
>You and Astray head to the cargo bay, opening up
>You shake your head, trying to remember when you loaded the cargo and shrugging it off, seeing a stallion in security clothes approach you.
>”Vanguard?”
“Um… yes?”
>The stallion nods, marking a clipboard and approaching you.
>”Name's Rebel. Hush hush and all… got the containers?
>>
>>29122199
No idea what you're talking about, sir. I got a lot of containers around my ship. You're gonna have to be a bit more specific...
>>
>>29122199
Yeah, I have containers. We have food and clothes that are scheduled to here. Have you come to pick them up or would you liked them dropped off somewhere?
>>
>>29122199
Wait.... Did we ever load the weapon shipment cargo....?
>>
>>29122334
Yes, I think it's assumed we did.
>>
>>29122340
I hope so, because I can't find any writing on when we got it.
>>
>>29122334
Isn't that done automatically upon accepting the job?
>>
>>29122361
We left to save the foals before we ever got it, remember?
>>
>>29122199
“No idea what you're talking about, sir. I got a lot of containers around my ship. You're gonna have to be a bit more specific...”
>He smiles and nods, pointing to a list.
>You see a series of weapons, the stallion smiling.
>”Don’t let the “High security” fool you. Blossom is a dirty station. Don’t tell ever pony that though.”
>The stallion winks and then goes blank, scribbling on his document.
>”I’m sorry sir, but you understand. We must thoroughly go through the cargo you are dropping off. Safety and all…
>The Stallion shakes your hoof, leaving something in it.
>As he walks off and takes the cargo of weapons away, you look at the note he left in your hooves.
>”Say “Haunted house” as the local bar for free drinks. Money will be given in the next day.”
>He looks back and winks, horn glowing.
>’Sexy stallion you are by the way, love to pull on that collar and make you scream.’
>Rebel walks off, the cargo following him.

>>29122366
>>29122361
>>29122359
>>29122340
>>29122334
Forgot a line. No worries, assume cargo was loaded.
>>
>>29122379
'I already got one on cute, but if you give a holler some time you might still get the chance to make me scream'

Give him a wink~
>>
>>29122379
Now that the weapon shipment is settled, I guess we can finally relax. Job for getting information I assume doesn't have a time limit so we don't have to worry about it yet.

Check on who we can hire on this station. Might spend the next day finally tearing those walls down.

"Work is finally over, anything you need or want to do specifically, Astray? We can play some new games we bought yesterday."
>>
>>29122379
Check the hiring list on this station. Yes, I know we don't have room on the ship, but do it anyway! Don't be a pussy like last time, Hunter.
>>29122404
He's already gone, Anon...
>>
>>29122467
>He's already gone, Anon...
Not all the way...he's pulling a lot of cargo.
So I assumed he was on the way out.
>>
>>29122379
'I already got one on cute, but if you give a holler some time you might still get the chance to make me scream'
>The stallion looks back just as he rounds the corner, catching your wink.
>’I could, Apartment 35 in district 13. Usually there after work.’
>You slightly smile, looking to Astray.
“So, work is finally over, anything you need or want to do specifically, Astray? We can play some new games we bought yesterday."
>The colt nods, smiling.
>”If you wanna, I know Breeze is hurt, so you may want to be with her or Midnight. I’ll be in my room if you want to.”
>You nod, smiling.
>You Call for Fixit as Astray takes off, the robotic companion doing a flip down the stairs as he runs to you.
>You open uo the hire listseeing the ponies there.

Name: Waves
Race: Hybrid
Cost: 3000 credits

Name: Nami
Race: Naga

Name: Layout
Race: Pegasus
Cost: 4000 credits

Name: Rigger
Race: Unicorn

Name: Rebel
Race: Earthpony
Cost: 6000 credits
>>
>>29122551
A negotiator sounds good. We could use some more speechcraft on this ship.
>>
>>29122551
Guardian sounds interesting. Send a message asking that that's about.
Also what are the chances that he has the same name as the guy who came to pick up our cargo. Neat.
>>
>>29122551
Oh hello there Rebel, what a coincidence. And a Naga too, how interesting.

>>29122581
I don't know anon, we already have points in speech. I think specializing it ourselves would be best with the bluffing we do disguised during missions.

Let's go with Astray, we could join the others in bed with him later. Astray would appreciate it we spend even a little bit of time playing games with him.
>>
>>29122551
It seems that we will be hiring Rebel in the near future. Let's go with Astray for now.
>>
>>29122551
>You send off a message to Rebel, getting an automated reply
>The message reads: Odds are that I’m at my shit job, but here’s what you need to know: I can fight, but I am a defender. I can protect ponies and lock down an area. EVERY group needs a pony who can protect, and I’m your stallion!”
>You smile at the message, bookmarking the stallion and Naga before heading into the ship.
>You getting into Astray’s room, the colt turning and smiling.
>He looks oddly happy, running up and hugging your leg.
>”Thanks… Now, what do you want to do? Any preference?
“What do you have?”
>Co-op stealth, shooter, building, puzzles… you’ve given me or let me have plenty of things, so… anything really!”
>>
>>29122720
Oh, I love stealth! Let's do that.
>>
>>29122720
Hug him back. "You're certainly excited for this, but I am happy to see you like this. It certainly lifts the spirits up."

Stealth requires timing and coordination,so how could we not pick that? Let him sit on your lap and enjoy the game with him.
>>
>>29122720
"Let's make this fun. Winner tops the loser~"
I wonder if our enhanced reflexes will help us win.
>>
>>29122795
Um anon, we are playing co-op. We can't compete over this. If you want we can slowly tease like we did with Midnight the last time.
>>
>>29122809
Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Let's just tease him.
>>
>>29122720
>You hug the colt back, smiling at him
"You're certainly excited for this, but I am happy to see you like this. It certainly lifts the spirits up."
>Astray nods, smiling still.
>”I wana have fun today, let today be about me.”
“Fair enough, let’s start that stealth game.”
>You get on the colt’s bet and sit, Astray setting things up.
>Once everything is ready, he jumps up and sits on you lap, wiggling in place for a bit.
>The both of you play the stealth game, co-ordinating attacks and moves.
>Your reflexes help a little, letting you get the higher score out of the two of you
>As you play, You press against and nuzzle the colt’s neck here and there.
>You can feel lust from him, Astray wiggling in place right in the center of your lap, his flanks constantly moving against you.
>You go down, Astray reviving you as the controller vibrates
>’Careful there… Daddy… you seem to not be paying attention.’
>You catch an all too smug grin on the colt’s face, Astray sparing a glance up at you
>>
>>29122889
"Yeah, weird. I find myself...distracted by something..."

Wiggle him in our lap.
>>
>>29122889
'Daddy won't be so easily be distracted. After all, it his responsibility to help and love his son. He will always be there and won't ever leave him behind.'

Tease back more and resist Astray's teasing. We must beat this together! Somehow...
>>
>>29122889
"You really are my son, already stealing my moves."
>>
>>29122889
Should we ever tell the rest of the crew about this? Something will slip one day. Except maybe Twitch. I fear him ever finding out.
>>
>>29122986
Everyone on the ship probably already knows though...
>>
>>29122986
Nope, no telling.
>>
>>29122986
Mitch most likely already suspects something. He is good at stealth, and is a changeling that can sense emotions. I wouldn't be surprised if he already knew.
>>
>>29122889
‘Yeah, weird. I find myself...distracted by something... stealing my moves.’
>You press and move against the Colt more, coaxing more lust form him.
'Daddy won't be so easily be distracted though. After all, it his responsibility to help and love his son. He will always be there and won't ever leave him behind.'
>Surprisingly, you feel some love with Astray’s lust, the colt’s flank moving against you still.
>Mission after mission, challenge after challenge, the two of you tease each other almost non-stop.
>You both get through the game, you barely beating Astray n score as he happily cheers for just getting through it.
>The colt leans against you, his soft and warm flanks against you
>”So… another round? Different game? It was super fun getting through on the hardest difficulty.”
>He rests his head against your chest, nuzzling.
>>
>>29123056
He picks this time.
>>
>>29123056
"Whatever you want, like you said, today is about you and spent as much of it with you." Kiss Him.

Preemptively LOCK that door. Murphy hides in the shadows.
>>
>>29123056
>You quickly lock the door with your magic, nuzzling the colt back
"Whatever you want, like you said, today is about you and spending as much of it with you."
>You kiss the colt, feeling a curious tongue prod your lips.
>You deepen the kiss and wrap tongues with Astray.
>The colt had a blush when the kiss is broken, Astray quickly hopping down.
>He goes through the games, blush staying.
>You notice that his tail is deliberately raised, easily being able to see his sack and tight hole.
>”How… about….”
>Astray pulls up a shooter, smiling.
>”Zombie ponies? Classing shooter with some competitive?”
>>
>>29123224
Sounds good to me!
>>
>>29123224
"Sure, but let's not do a competitive mode. You know I can't bring myself to fight against you. I could never forgive myself if I ever hurt you like that."
>>
>>29123224
"Sure, but let's not do a competitive mode. You know I can't bring myself to fight against you.”
>”Oh, well… guess that’s only for you then.”
>Astray playfully winks, putting the game in and hopping back to you.
>His tail is offto one side as he wiggles in spot again, lust still flowing.
>The two of you play, working together to survive as long as possible.
>The game is… frankly quite hard, taking your attention away.
>You and Astray keep pressing against each other though, lust still in the room
>Astray goes down you picking him up quickly after killing some undead ponies.
>He goes down right away, confusing you.
>You look down at the colt to speak and are caught off guard by a wonderful kiss, your lip being gently clamped between the colt’s teeth.
>>
>>29123424
Time to pause the game.
'Looks like some pony is really missing daddy's dick.'
>>
>>29123424
Activate the soundproof spell. Stop playing and start tenderly and slowly explore Astray's mouth. He should control the pace of it all.
>>
>>29123424
'Don't worry, your daddy is here to show you how much he loves and cares for you. It's all for someone special.'
>>
>>29123424
We should grab the lube.
>>
>>29123511
This. I was just assumed we brought with us but I don't know.
>>
>>29123528
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if we had left a bottle in his from last time or if he had nicked some while we weren't looking.
>>
>>29123424
>You soundproof the room and pause the game, pushing your tongue against the colt’s mouth.
'Looks like somepony is really missing daddy's dick.'
>The colt grunts before he lets tour tongue into his mouth, letting you explore.
>The colt’s lust grows as you explore and feel his smaller body, both your arousals becoming apparent.
>You break the kiss, looking at the colt
'Don't worry, your daddy is here to show you how much he loves and cares for you. It's all for somepony special.'
>The colt blushes as you press against him, looking down
>You can see his member starting to grow, smiling at him.
“Be back.”
>”Wait…”
>Astray points to a drawer, you opening it right away.
>There’s some lube in there already, the colt looking embarrassed
>‘I… “borrowed” some in case… this happened’
>Astray’s member has grown a little more with arousal, the colt still blushing.
>He turns and looks at the bed he stands on, his tail still up and everything visible as he looks back at you
>’So…. How should i…?’
>>
>>29123659
"Don't worry I'll help you out, but let's start with a little more foreplay."
Let's have a bit of fun with him first and eat him out.
>>
>>29123659
'That's sweet of you to think ahead but you don't have to be embarrassed to ask me and the others to borrow this next time. We care for you and want you to be comfortable above all else. Never forget that.'

Relax more with some foreplay. He looks like he is still tense.
>>
>>29123659
After foreplay, I think we should sit and let Astray ride us so he he can go as slow or fast as he wants while we kiss and say sweet compliments to him. We also should finish outside since I don't think he can handle us with the cum production mod just yet.
>>
>>29123659
‘More foreplay for now… Don't worry, I'll help you out. And that's sweet of you to think ahead but you don't have to be embarrassed to ask me and the others to borrow this next time. We care for you and want you to be comfortable above all else. Never forget that.'
>The colt smiles, nodding.
>’Okay’
>You set the lube aside and approach him nuzzling him .
>You get him to lay down and lay next to Astray, the two of you kissing.
>Gently, you work your way above him, feeling your own arousal as your member grows.
>You take the lead a little and kiss your way to the colt’s neck, giving a small bite.
>The colt moans, bucking his body up and his member prodding your stomach..
>You let go and kiss the colt’s neck, making him shiver.
>”D-daddy…”
>You pull back and look down at the colt, Astray’s face red from what he said as lust flows from him.
>He looks down, you following his gaze.
>Both your members are dripping precum onto the colt, Astray’s twitching.
>’…please…. I want to feel everything again’
>>
>>29123936
Start applying the lube and tease him. Get him to beg for us to stick it in.
>>
>>29123860
>We also should finish outside since I don't think he can handle us with the cum production mod just yet.
Maybe we can cum a bit inside then pull out, how else can we can him used to it?
>>
>>29124013
Heh, we might have enough to fill him up and give him a facial at the same time.
>>
>>29124013
True, I can't think of anything else better.
>>
>>29123936
>You smile, levitating the lube over, you gently apply some to Astray, then coating your member.
>Astray looks eager when you are done, you kissing the colt again.
>You prod Astray’s entrance as you kiss him, teasing the colt.
>At best you get the tip in, pulling away and watching Astray’f face as you tease him.
>The colt looks wanting, fidgeting and even pressing onto your member.
>”Please…”
“Please what?”
>You grin at the colt, Astray blushing more.
>”…Please fuck me daddy.”
>You oblige the colt and push into him, seeing him wince.
>You slow down and ease your way in, Astray relaxing and moaning.
>You start nice and slow, fucking the colt in missionary.
>You swear you can see his belly extend as you fuck him, Astray moaning louder as you pick up pace.
>He holds onto you as you keep a good tempo, panting and moaning like you.
>Astray cums, covering himself as you keep going.
>All the foreplay got to you too, you limit being felt slightly.
>”H-harder.”

One more after this. keep the thread up if you want guys and i may do slow updates tomorrow. Mon-wed is still happening.
>>
Running for 5 days straight? Bug...you're spoiling us.
>>
>>29124170
Listen to what your son wants. Lift him and speed it up.

Thanks for keeping us updated on everything. We truly appreciate this quest and the fun we have in it. Happy Holidays Space Bug!
>>
>>29124170
>You smile, lifting the colt slightly to better position yourself.
>You go from a nice tempo at a soft pounding, hilting Astray each time.
>The colt twitches, moans, and cries out from you fucking him, showing no sign of wanting to stop.
>You let go of concern and happily fuck the colt, your own pleasure being your focus
>”Daddy!”
>You grunt and pant and before long, you cum.
>You fill the colt a good bit before pulling out, shooting a sizeable load on his face
>Astray twitches slightly, cum running down his face and out of him.
>The colt looks cute as he looks up as you with only one eye open, his mouth open too, the sight also arousing you.
“I… I want more of that
>Astray licks some of the cum from his muzzle, panting heavily.
>>
>>29124371
"My the youth sure is needy these days. Ok, he can have some more once he cleans up his mess."
Put our cock right on the tip of his mouth.

We can start to fuck him from behind with the magic toy spell as he sucks us off.
>>
>>29124371
Well his stamina certainly improved. He's stealing our cum! Attempt to get some it back using our mouth.
>>
>>29124371
"My the youth sure is needy these days. Ok, you can have some more once you clean up your mess. And that’s mine!”
>You lunge in and lock lips with the cum covered colt, getting some of the cum back and swallowing.
>You lick his face mostly clean, smiling after and sitting.
>Astray moves to you lazily and lays on his belly, muzzle against your stallionhood.
>He begins licking your cum covered member, making little lust filled noises.
>As he cleans you, you use your magic and produce the magic sex toy, getting it behind Astray.
>You prod the colt just beneath the tail and get him to turn around, his ears perking up at the sight of the toy.
>Gently, you penetrate him with the toy, Astray moaning.
>You only move it slowly, making sure to keep Astray’s attention on cleaning you once you redirect him
>Astray goes from a soft licking to hungry one, seeming to want your member entirely.
>He moves up and begins to suckle on your tip, looking at you as he does.
>You pick up the pace with the toy as Astray sucks you off, getting the colt to release your member
>Astray moans loudly as you fuck him with the spell, nuzzling your sack.

Updates are whenever today! it could be half an hour apart, it could be three hours apart.
Merry Christmas to all you beautiful bastards!
>>
>>29125677
Wonder how he'll feel if we repeatedly lick his horn.
Keep the magic toy going, slowly pet him with a hoof. Would it be a bit too much if we used a paw?
>>
>>29125677
Head pats are a must.

'Even if there is nothing more left to teach or show you, I just can't imagine myself never being with you like this again.'

Yeah, we are spoiled.
>>
>>29125677
>You smile, not letting up and watching as Astray melts into pleasure, the colt arching his back so his flank is in the air
>He licks your member again here and there between moans, saying little things that you just can’s wuite make out.
>You lean in and lap as his horn for a moment, seeing the colt shiver and his horn glow slightly.
>Sighing, you sit back and just let the colt please you and moan from the magic toy, getting an idea.
>You transform your hoof into a Diamond Dog paw, petting Astray.
>The colt looks up at you as you run the digits through his mane, little cute and lustful noises coming from him.
>He seems to enjoy the simple attention, moving his own body with the spell.
'Even if there is nothing more left to teach or show you, I just can't imagine myself never being with you like this again.'
>Love comes from Astray, the colt licking you again.
>”D-don’t leave me, please. I don’t wana- Ahhhh!~”
>The colt falls back into moaning and panting, making you smile.
>You watch as he shivers and cums, calling out your name as he does
>>
>>29126016
Lift his head and kiss him deeply.
'I promise you, I'll never leave or abandon you, no matter what.'
>>
>>29126016
>You stop petting Astray and get your paw under his chin, lifting his head up.
>You kiss him, deepening it right away and feeling the colt’s tongue with yours.
'I promise you, I'll never leave or abandon you, no matter what.'
>”Mmmmh.”
>You break the kiss, feeling a steady amount of love from the colt.
>He moves closer, you stopping the magic toy and keeping it inside of him.
>Astray hugs and nuzzles you, looking tired.
>>
>>29126156
Aw, tired? Lovingly nuzzle him back.
After casting that cleaning spell, we can put him on our back and bring him to our room with Midnight and Breeze.
>>
>>29125889
>Even if there is nothing more left to teach or show you, I just can't imagine myself never being with you like this again.'
Where the hell did this come from that's really random.
>>
>>29126156
Kiss him and bring him into bed.
Be sure to big spoon for him.
>>
>>29126156
“Aw, tired?”
>Astray nods, keeping up against you.
>You dispel the toy and use your cleaning spell, waiting for a moment so you settle down.
>You lift Astray onto your back and carry him to your room, seeing both Midnight and Breeze in there.
>Both of them are asleep, traces of lust in the room as Breeze lays on Midnight’s chest.
>You sigh and smile, carefully getting into bed and laying down yourself.
>Astray curls up against you, his flank right on your lap as you nuzzle his mane.
>’Night dad.’
‘Goodnight son.’
>You drift asleep, playing big spoon for the colt.
>You open your eyes after a good sleep to sweet emotions, love in the air.
>Breeze and Midnight are nuzzling, giving gentle kisses.
>Breeze looks to you and smiles, looking better.
>”Morning…”
>”Morning. You two look so cute like that.” Midnight says.
>>
>>29126750
"Thanks, you two pretty cute too."
Let's contact that Rich guy and see if he had a fun time breaking in his new toy and if he made that video for us.

I guess we should start breaking down walls to make room for more rooms too, but I wonder if it's worth taking up space that could be used for other things.
Can we pay to make our ship current bigger to add more space?
>>
>>29126750
Thanks. He couldn't sleep after what happened on that facility takeover mission so I let him stay here for the night. I see you two had fun without me...
>>
>>29126803
Let's break the wall down later, Astray is probably still asleep. We could go do that bank info job in the meantime.
>>
>>29126817
>bank info job
About that. What are we even going to tell them?
>>
>>29126833
First we see who's asking. If it's Rune then we have a Christmas present for Astray. If it's the rival gang then we tell the truth. An anonymous contactor paid us to do the job and we did it because we're mercs. It's all business. Easy 10k.
>>
>>29126859
Telling someone, even the rival gang, of what we did sounds like a bad idea, what if the cops get involved?
>>
>>29126859
>First we see who's asking.
We already tried that, and they wouldn't say. I guess we could have Astray backtrace the call to find out.

>>29126859
>If it's the rival gang then we tell the truth
That is a horrible idea. We'll only get a target painted on our back. Saying it was "just business" isn't going to make it better for whoever we were told to fuck over. You do not know how gang politics work.
I think it's pretty obvious that our client probably didn't want us talking about the job. A loose mouth just bad for business.
At the very least we should ask Astray before doing something like that seeing as they're his connection.
>>
>>29126750
“Thanks. You already know Midnight, but he couldn't sleep after what happened on that facility takeover mission so I let him stay here for the night.”
>”Ohhh.” Breeze says.
“I see you two had fun without me...”
>Midnight nods, Breeze smiling as he nuzzles her.
>”We… had a very personal time… like you and I did.”
>You can feel love as Breeze nuzzles back, the two of them very happy.
>”It was wonderful.”
>”Now… you two need to do some love making. No fair otherwise!”
>You smile, nodding.
“Think you are up to knocking the walls down Breeze?”
>Breeze nods, smiling.
>”I’m only sleepy right now, we can do that today.”
>”Well, if we are doing that… and a very VERY bad and bratty pet needs to be shown her place…. How about we go bed shopping in addition to our shopping? A bigger bed would be great.”
>You can feel Astray shift, the colt turning over and facing you.
>He yawns and opens his eyes, smiling when he sees you and nuzzling your chest.
>”Awww…. Somepony loves his dad.”
>>
>>29126750
Nuzzle Astray back.

"We've also shared a very personal time together. I must admit, he did surprise in how much he improved in stamina and technique. Maybe later, we can spend time together and play that game, Breeze."

Spending time loving family on Christmas.
>>
>>29126967
Invite Astray for some shopping. We are a family.
>>
>>29126967
"I think a bigger bed is an excellent idea. We can go shopping right after breakfast."
>>
>>29126967
>You nuzzle the colt back, smiling.
"We've also shared a very personal time together.”
>”Aww, really?”
“Yeah… I must admit, he did surprise in how much he improved in stamina and technique. Maybe later, we can spend time together and play that game, Breeze."
>”That… might be because I took something…. For energy.” Astray says
>”I’d love to… I was a little sad because I was hoping to yesterday. I’ll set up a screen so you guys can see what I see.”
>You nod looking to Midnight.
"I think a bigger bed is an excellent idea. We can go shopping right after breakfast. Feel like joining us bud?”
>Astray yawns again, nodding.
>”Come on, let’s go eat then.”
>You all get up, heading to the kitchen, Astray laying on your back.
When you get to the kitchen, you all sit down, beginning to eat.
>Ash walks in a little after, looking half awake.
>”Morning.”
>You call Fixit as you eat, checking your messages.
>You got a message from your buyer, two pictures attached with a video file.
>”FUCK!”
>You all look up to see Ash’s feathers standing on end, some object going across the room.
>Steel coat laughs as his head rolls on the floor.
>”Hiding in the fucking pantry.”
>”it was so perfect!” Steel says.
>>
>>29127209
Huh, I meant to spend some personal time with Breeze but I guess this works? Let's not see the video just yet. Not really appropiate for breakfest.
>>
>>29127209
"You gotta give it to him Ash...he's a prank master. You never expected a skeleton in a closet now, did ya?"

Let's check the message.
>>
>>29127209
"Heh, nice."
Take steel coat's head and put it back on his body.
>>
>>29127209
"You gotta give it to him Ash...he's a prank master. You never expected a skeleton in a closet now, did ya?"
>all but ash laugh at what you said, Ash just getting food and sitting down, a blush on her face.
>You levitate Steel Coat’s head to his body, seeing it walk out from a hiding spot.
>You all just relax and eat food, your crew coming in one by one and sitting down to eat.
>When you are finished, you see Midnight get up, checking the message after.
>The message reads: Hey! You were right, he’s a real fighter. Here’s the video you wanted and two nice pictures of what most of his life will be about now. The second will take some time, I want to break him in nicely first before he gets to be kept like that. Regardless, offer still stands, stop by if you want to visit him. -Richter
>The message has a location attached to it, and a passcode.
>You leave the pictures and video for now, Midnight returning and sitting next to you.
>He nuzzles you, hoof wrapped around you and lightly tugging your collar.
>”All ready?”
>>
>>29127381
Just a sec.

'Hey Astray, I got a job that's asking for info on the bank heist we did. The pay is pretty big. You think you can track the contractors number somehow? I wanna know who it is.'
>>
>>29127421
Clarify to him that we only want to know what kind of pony pays for this information in secret. It's all a bit suspicious.
>>
>>29127448
Astray knows the contractor for the bank job. If he gives the green light on this one and tells us exactly what to say then I think we can do it.
>>
>>29127381
>You look to the stallion, smiling.
“Almost. just need to do some business things.”
>You keep using Fixit, talking to Astray.
'Hey Astray, I got a job that's asking for info on the bank heist we did. The pay is pretty big. You think you can track the contractors number somehow? I wanna know who is wanting to pay for this information. Or your thoughts on it.’
>The colt looks to you, then back to his portable game.
>’Well, probably the ponies who we hit, or some brave reporter. To put it openly like that? Not cops and not somepony who is wanting to know why. They probably want the who and what… probably because of my da- father. My father is why they want this information. Turns out he’s big in the crime area, I never knew how big until I did some digging. Like I said, probably a reporter. The whole heist blew up on the media, ponies wanting to know about the asshat and if he is back for more terror… he settled down apparently, not being as loud with what he did.’
‘Can you track it though?’
>’Yes, it’s easy.’
>>
>>29127567
'Do it. And if you can come up with a convincing story that I can tell them then we can get Rune into even deeper shit. I mean...if that's alright with you...'
>>
>>29127567
'Thank for the help, now let's go shopping for a new bed for us... I hate to bring this up. but will you be okay sleeping separated from us. I'd let you move in a heartbeat, but you know that we have keep what we have a secret and hide our affection. '
>>
>>29127567
My better judgment is still telling me to leave this one alone.
We should forget all about it. I doubt any reporter has 10k to drop.
>>
>>29127636
Well, at least his room is next to ours, so he can come over whenever he wants. Since we're knocking down the walls, we can probably even join the rooms with a door or something.
>>
>>29127686
Actually, a door does sound like a nice compromise, and won't be too suspicious.
>>
>>29127567
'Do it. And thanks for the help, now let's go shopping for a new bed for us... I hate to bring this up. but will you be okay sleeping separated from us? I'd let you move in a heartbeat, but you know that we have keep what we have a secret and hide our affection.’
>’I think so…’
>You sigh, looking at Breeze
“Breeze, since we are knocking down walls and moving rooms, think we could make a door that connects between ours and Astray’s? I’d rather have it so he can come to us with little issue if we have a repeat of last night.”
>”Sure!”
>”what?” Twitch asks.
>Midnight nods, smiling.
>”Yeah, we had a small moment where somepony had a bad dream and was not wanting to be alone.”
>Your uncle smiles, nodding.
>”Good idea to do that, your mother and father did the same aboard the Artemis with good reason. He’s not as young, but still a kid. You okay Astray?”
>”Yeah… better now, we all talked about it.”
>”Good. Just speak up about that kind of stuff though. It’s not easy.”
>”Right then!” Midnight says.
>You feel something slightly cold against our leg, looking down to see Midnight poking you with the clip of your leash.
>”Ready?~”
>Your uncle looks to you, drinking some coffee after he chuckles.
>’You okay too? I heard what happened, and there’s nothing wrong with having a breakdown. You would be crazy to think we didn’t have ours aboard the Artemis.’
>>
>>29127854
'Im ok. Just trying to accept things, move on, and keep busy is all.'
>>
>>29127854
'I'm fine. That rescue job just took it out of me. Thanks for asking though.'
>>
>>29127854
'Thanks to Master, I feel much better than before'
Nuzzle Midnight, tell him we're ready.
>>
>>29127854
"Yes Master, just let me put my face on and find my best outfit so I can be nice and pretty for you.~"
Midnight really wanted to do our makeup so may as well let him now.
>>
>>29127854
'I'm fine, thanks for asking though. That rescue job just really took it out of me. Thanks to Master though, I feel much better than before.'
>You look to Midnight, smiling
"Yes Master, just let me find my best outfit so I can be nice and pretty for you.~ I need help with the makeup though."
>Midnight’s eyes light up, a big grin on his face
>”Alright let’s go get ready.”
>Midnight clips your collar on and leads you to your room, grinning as he holds your leash in his mouth.
>You pick out a nice dress, sitting still as Midnight does your makeup.
>Eyeliner, eyeshadow, and a few other products later, Midnight turns the mirror to you.
>You are frankly a little surprised… you look like a mare, the sight before you making you gasp and turn your head.
>You don’t just look like a mare, but a very pretty one, you look like a mare enough to make you think you weren’t looking into the mirror.
“How?...”
>”Master’s secret.”
>You can feel some lust as Midnight looks over you, getting next to you and pulling you in for a kiss on the cheek.
>”See? You should have let Master do this long ago, now come.”
>He ties the leash to himself and presses your collar, the leash and collar becoming invisible.
>Midnight pulls and leads you, stopping to get Astray before you all head out.
>The entire way you walk, you can feel little tugs and corrections as Midnight pulls on your leash, keeping you close as he walks you.
[1/2]
>>
>>29128160
>Pony’s eye you up as they pass you, one stallion saying how lucky Midnight is.
>The first stop is the kink store, Midnight leading you in and searching for things.
>He grabs a fair sized bell that gives a clear ring when he shakes it, a little button on the side of it silencing it, keeping it silent.
>He also grabs a heart shaped lock, the cover on it a bright pink.
>Before you go, he stops again, grinning at some tags before looking to you.
>”Tell you what, my pretty pet. For letting Master finally do your makeup, you can get a tag if you want. And, if you think of something that master likes, he will let you have it on that tag. Master needs to take your collar off to attach the bell, so he could to the tag as well.”
>He holds up the lock, giving a wink.
>”Because once this is on, I doubt it will ever come off.”
>>
>>29127854
On the fence on whether to vote Honey or Love Bug.
>>
>>29128170
I like sweet buns. Let's have that on our tag.
>>
>>29128278
Would Sweet Bug work?
>>
>>29128368
I think Sweetie Bug sounds better.
Feels better coming off the tongue.
>>
>>29128170
>You think for a moment, smiling.
“Sweet Bug? Sweetie Bug?”
>Midnight grins, nodding.
>You grab a tag, Midnight taking it and bringing it to the counter as he keeps leading you.
>Your tag gets stamped and Midnight holds onto the items, leading you out of the store.
>After more of your master walking you, you get to a furniture store, heading inside.
>There are all kinds of custom beds and mattresses, you and Midnight looking at them as Astray follows along
>”Aww.”
>You turn to see an employee smiling at the three of you.
>”It’s nice to see a nice family around here once and a while, looking for something in specific?”
>”A good sized bed, right… Sweetie?~”
>Midnight nuzzles you, gently pressing the side of his fags against just below the back of your ear.
>>
>>29128546
"Yes, we need something a bit larger than normal, and preferably in violet covers if your selling them."
>>
>>29128546
"Y-yeah, a large be very nice..."
>>
>>29128650
large bed would*... I need some sleep.
>>
>>29128546
>You shiver from his fangs, keeping composure.
“Y-yeah, a large bed would be very nice... we need something a bit larger than normal, and preferably in violet covers if your selling them."
>The stallion glances over you, keeping his smile.
>”Well miss, I think we have just the thing! Come this way.”
>He turns and walks, showing the three of you to large bed.
>The circular bed is easily two or three times the size of the bed you currently use, the whole thing being bare of covers.
>”While we can easily bring your desired sheets and covers out of storage, we need you do decide on a bed.”
>He pats the bed, smiling.
>”supportive, soft, and big. Younger dragons sometimes purchase this to sleep on, and believe me, dragons can be fuzzy about exactly where they sleep. I’m guessing that you are a very… busy… couple or that this little guy isn’t the only one you have. There are smaller sizes available too.”
>>
>>29128788
Let's change our voice to sound more feminine. I wonder if he'll give us a second glance.

"We do a lot of space travel and sometimes there's not much to do but sit in bed. So bigger beds are better for home activities."
>>
>>29128788
"What do you think, Honey ?"
'What do you think of it too, kiddo?'

Lucky that this guy doesn't care about Astray despite his suspicion.
>>
>>29128788

>You alter your voice slightly, making yourself sound more feminine.
"We do a lot of space travel and sometimes there's not much to do but sit in bed. So bigger beds are better for home activities."
>The stallion looks confused, keeping his smile still
>”Everything okay?” Midnight asks.
>”Oh! Yes, sorry. Killer work hours and all.”
>You look to Midnight, smiling.
"What do you think, Honey?"
>Midnight nods, smiling.
>”Could be a tight fit, but we can manage to get it in. Do you deliver?”
>”Yes we do sir! Right to ship or door step.”
>You look to Astray, smiling as he feels the bed
'What do you think of it too, kiddo?'
>’I think that I’m totally abusing the door to your room to sleep on this.
>”So it’s decided? Do you want just plain sheets? Or something with a pattern? And of course, it can be violet.
>>
>>29128964
"Oh, oh, can we get cute little hearts on it!"
>>
>>29128964
A violent one with a heart pattern!
>>
>>29128964
What kind of materials do we have to choose from?
>>
>>29128964
>You smile, bouncing slightly and feeling your leash almost reach it’s limit.
“Oh, Oh! Can we get a heart pattern on it? Please?”
>The stallion nods, Midnight nuzzling you.
>Once everything is payed for, you all leave, walking around the station.
>Midnight pugs on your leash and stops, getting close to you.
>”Astray, come here.”
>Astray moves to Midnight, Midnight giving him some credits
>”Go get an icecream, my treat.”
>”Oh sweet! Thanks.”
>He rubs the back of your head with a hoof as Astray trots off, not quite petting but close enough.
>”You were a very good girl today sweetie. Would you liked to be walked some where? Or shall we go back and get my beautiful mare fixed up with her new collar accessories?”
>>
>>29129108
Don't we need another bed and furniture for the medbay room? Let's go buy that.
>>
>>29129108
Let's quickly check what spells they sell on this station. Couldn't hurt to look at what they have.

Weren't we suppose to get more points for stats this morning, or we haven't done enough to earn a level up yet?
>>
>>29129108
Let's go check out what spells they have.

>>29129147
No, I think it already has the stuff it needs. Most of it came in the crate.
>>
>>29129108
>You think for a moment, then sigh.
”We need beds for the medical bay…. I forgot.
>”…We do?”
>You look at Midnight, seeing the confusion on his face
>”I mean… your old one could use some freshening up, but that plus the bed from Astray’s room are two beds that aren’t going to be used. Right? We can just have those be the beds.”
>You smack your own head with your hoof, Midnight pulling your hoof away from your head.
>”Silly mare.”
“Alright… magic store then? I wana see some spells.”
>Midnight nods, smiling.
>”Okay then. Come Sweetie.”
>You get Astray and Midnight leads you to the spell store, the stallion there greeting you.
>”Hello, looking for something?”
“Just browsing”
>You look through the spells, seeing what is available
>Fireball: 2000
>Bone Mender: 1000
>Magic armor 5000
>Magnet: 1000
>Fire storm: 3000
>Ice storm: 3000
>Storm: 3000
>Bullet rain: 3000
>Summon: 3000 (summons something familiar to fight for you (Melee only))
>Coater: 5000 (coats bullets or shells with magic, amping damage)

>>29129158
No, not yet. you leveled up just before the rescue job, when Midnight gave her rules
>>
>>29129302
Ice storm, magnet, and Summon
>>
>>29129302
What does bullet rain do?
>>29129331
Maybe we check what those do first?
>>
>>29129302
Summon would help in battle and magnet could provide some useful utility. I don't think we should the ice storm, since we would literally be at 0 credits after hiring Rebel.

That new perk we got will be of great use.
>>
>>29129302
Would the Invader count for the summon spell?
>>
>>29129370
Not really cause it fucks everything in sight.
If anything it's just a lewd AOE, but unlike the storm spells we'll have to run or get raped.

>>29129368
>What does bullet rain do?
I think it's self-explanatory, but sure let's ask.
>>
>>29129302
“Tell me about Bullet rain, summon, Icestorm, and magnet.
>The stallion smiles nodding as his horn glows.
>”Megnet is… well…
>You watch as an orb he casts forces a clipboard and pen into it, the objects dropping after the stallion cuts it.
>”It makes a magnetic ball of energy. The longer it is cast, the stronger it becomes. Bullet rain and Ice store and basically the same, just one is water and the other is ice. They will rain down said element with harmful force. And summon will being something or somepony you know to fight for you! Like your husband!”
>You can feel your face burn an Midnight nuzzles you.
>”Well, I think I could be enough alone to protect my Sweetie.”

>>29129370
Nope sorry
>>
>>29129471
Get summon and magnet.
>>
>>29129508
I meant Ice storm and magnet oops.
>>
>>29129471
Bullet rain will be extremely deadly combined with our electric shock, and magnet could be useful.
>>
>>29129532
>Bullet rain will be extremely deadly combined with our electric shock
I get the idea behind that but I'm worried we might hit our own guys with it. I'm guessing the storm will be big.
We should ask how precise it is first.
>>
>>29129562
10 meter AOE spell
Call me lazy, but i'll spare making a post that will be only 1-3 lines
>>
>>29129603
Nah, it's understandable for only a single question. Anyway, seems safe enough to get as long as we aren't using it in close range. I say we buy it.
>>
>>29129639
Meh, sure.
Magnet and bullet storm it is.
>>
>>29129471

>You smile, looking at the salespony.
“Bullet rain and magnet, please.”
>The stallion nods, giving you the books
>You leave and go back to the ship after, Midnight pulling you to a gentle stop once aboard
>”Good girl, Sweetie! You were so well behaved”
>He pets you, looking to Astray.
>”Enjoy your icecream?”
>Astray nods, looking happy.
>”Good.”
>You look around as you get pet by your master, spotting the bed you bought.
>”So… did you enjoy your walk, Sweetie?”
>Midnight smiles, rubbing the back of his head.
>”Honestly?… I never did that before. it was kind of fun sneaking around like that.”
>>
>>29129724
"We will have plenty of opportunities to it again, Master... with me walking you of course."

Let's get this bed to the room and check on Breeze's progress. She might need some help.
>>
>>29129724
Bitchin'! Let's install the bed and move the old one to the medbay. Tell Astray to track that bank info contractor while we help Breeze.
>>
>>29129724
>"I liked the thrill of being outside. Maybe we can do something naughty next time master.~"
>>
>>29129724
“We will have plenty of opportunities to it again, Master... with me walking you of course”
>Midnight gives you a slightly stern smile, nodding
"I liked the thrill of being outside though. Maybe we can do something naughty next time, Master.~"
>”Ohhh? I suppose I could give my pet some naughty tasks… she needs some training I suppose…”
>Midnight unleashes you, smiling.
>”Be good now… Master is almost tempted to treat you. Even though you have been bad, you did well for behaving on our walk.
>You nod, looking to the bed.
“Let’s get this down the hall. Astray, mind doing what I asked you to?”
>”Sure thing dad!”
>The colt trots off, You and Midnight moving the bed.
>You both get it down the hall, a loud bang sounding
>When you get you your room, you already see the wall between your room and Astray’s old one gone, Breeze bolting the door between Astray’s and yours already.
>”Damn Breezy! You work fast.”
>”Oh! It’s easy, It’s just… Hunter?”
>Breeze looks at you, looking stunned.
>Your face burns slightly as she looks you over, Midnight smiling.
>”Pretty, isn’t she?”
>”You did this?”
>”Yep!”
>”…Could you do me too?”
>Midnight giggles, nodding.
>Breeze doesn’t need your help, so you and Midnight set up the bed instead.
>It is nicely bigger, the purple sheets looking nice with the Ursa comforter.
>After an hour of work and moving things, the room is done, Breeze smiling.
>”Now we just need to move our things in!”
>”Yep! But first…”
>Midnight grabs onto you, taking your collar off.
>You honestly feel just a little sad without it, Midnight getting the new accessories onto it.
>”Now, you can silence the bell…. But…”
>He looks you you, grinning as he teasingly holds your collar that has the new tag and bell on it.
>”Rule 4. Your bell must be unsilenced aboard the ship. I want to hear my pet. Can Sweetie be good and follow her rules?”
>>
>>29129946
"Y-yes master! I can be a good mare....unlike Breeze. She likes messing with master's legs too much."
>>
>>29129946
"Yes, Master. A mare like me has no meaning without her Master and she will gladly show her other pet here why she can't be without her in their life."
>>
>>29129946
We should also probably check if Astray is done. He said it can be easily tracked back.
>>
>>29129946
>You nod eagerly, looking at your Master.
"Y-yes Master! A mare like me has no meaning without her Master and she will gladly show her other pet here why she can't be without her in their life. I can be a good mare....unlike Breeze. She likes messing with master's legs too much.”
>Breeze scrunches her nose, Midnight smiling.
>”Ahh… you are just as guilty as her… but I like that commitment. She could learn from you…”
>Midnight approaches and collars you, smiling when he fastens it.
>You smile and feel your collar, making your bell ring.
>”One last thing though… I think you both deserve this, and need this.”
>Midnight approaches you, getting a hoof around you as he holds up the pink lock
>He locks your collar onto you, guaranteeing that it won’t come off unless unlocked or destroyed.
>Midnight then hangs a key around his neck, smiling at you.
>”Now… you are my pet. My property. I own you, Sweetie Bug.”
>He holds out his hoof, smiling.
>”As much as Master wants to task and train you… you just may have things to do to keep up your role as captain… show some affection, and I will let you go…. For now.”
>Midnight winks, smiling playfully.
>>
>>29130236
>”One last thing though… I think you both deserve this, and need this.”
I'm guessing she meant to show affection to Breeze? If so, a deep long kiss could work for now.
>>
>>29130236
"if that's the case I'll neglect master forever so he never ever leaves."
Then make a pouty face.

Now let's hire that Reble guy. If he's into girly Stallions maybe uncle Mich will finally get a happy ending.
His love life is sad.
>>
>>29130318
No, i think Midnight ment that Hunter deserves the lock and needs it. Deserves it for being good and needs it to remind him if his pet role.
>>
Gonna sleep for now, see you guys in the morning.
>>
>>29130351
Maybe? Sorry, just a little confused that she mentioned both of us when she gave us the collar.

>>29130375
Night Space Bug.
>>
>>29130236
I guess we could hire Rebel now. That way, he could pay us and help us set up his room.
>>
>>29119280
>>
>>29130236
"if that's the case I'll neglect Master forever so he never ever leaves."
>You put a pout on your face, Midnight lowering her hoof and smiling
>“Ohhh come now… you know Master won’t set you free.”
>He moves and pets you, nuzzling you and you nuzzling back.
>”Me and Breezy will finish things up here.”
>You give a nod and take your leave, your bell ringing as you trot
>You call Fixit, Heading to Astray’s new room.
>Everything is moved around, but you see the colt on his bed, going at his laptop.
“Hire Rebel for me Fixit. Any luck Astray?”
>Astray nods.
>”Yeah… and oh boy….”
“What?”
>”I traced the signal for the calls he put through, and went the extra mile to tap a call made recently…. He’s just a reporter!” Astray says, grinning widely.
>His smile fades into a less expressive one.
>”A “reporter” who is bouncing his signal and calls. Covering his tracks”
“So… not a reporter then…”
>”No, my guess is that it’s the ponies who we got back at for my friends, they want information for an attack…”
>Astray frowns… then smiles.
>”And that is good… very good!
“It is?”
>”Astray nods, smiling still.
>”They want to get back at my friends right? So we let them, we give them the truth and feed them a lie to go with it. Trick them into an ambush! Perfect insult to injury to them, they got what was coming to them, and now their revenge fails do to us tricking them.”
>>
>>29132162
"Hmm, well I have been looking for an excuse to use our new missile launcher."

Let's see if we can get them to go to some backwater planet or abandoned mining platform so we can off them from orbit.
>>
>>29132162
"Sounds like your friends would be truly happy for this find. You want to tell them what we have here?"
>>
>>29132162
"Sounds like your friends would be truly happy for this find. You want to tell them what we have here? I have been looking for an excuse to use our new missile launcher. Let's see if we can get them to go to some backwater planet or abandoned mining platform so we can off them from orbit!”
>Astray nods, smiling.
>”Wait here then, I’ll work quick.
>You sit as the colt works away, typing rapidly.
>After a few moment, he looks to you, smiling
>”They’re in! They want to go with it. And even though you said you wanted to test the launcher, they are willing to do the fighting themselves. We just need to let the cat out of the bag and give them a location.”
>Astray looks back to his computer, grinning.
>”This is nothing but winning all around, we gat payed and my friends get to smack their enemies around again.”
>>
>>29132283
"Fair enough, let's look up a good place to send them for the ambush. Somewhere that seems like a good place where our clients would put a hideout."

Then I guess we should pick up Rebel. Let's tell uncle Mich about him too seeing how he might want dibs on the new guy.
He could use some cuddling.
>>
>>29132283
"A win-win situation!"

Worried how Rebel integrate to the crew. We already hit on each other yesterday, and we also look so feminine that he would be absolutely stunned on sight.
>>
Rebel can make both us and our uncle scream.
>>
>>29132318
I see no problem,Reble will be fine.
>>
>>29132283
Ask Midnight to do Mich's makeup too.
He'll love it!
>>
>>29132283
“It’s a Win-Win! let's look up a good place to send them for the ambush. Somewhere that seems like a good place where our clients would put a hideout."
>”No need, they have that covered! We just need to do our part if anything.”
>You give a nod, smiling.
“Good job then bud. I need to do some introductions, so, if you will excuse me.”
>”See ya dad.”
>You can’t hep but feel good inside at Astray’s words, heading to the cargo bay.
>You spot your uncle in there, comparing skirts to the one he has on.
>”Hey Hunter… Wow, Midnight knows his stuff. You can hardly tell you’re not a mare. What’s up?”
>”Welcoming a new crew member. And I bet Midnight will do the same to you too!”
>A catcall whistle get’s your attention, both you and your uncle looking to see the source.
>A crimson unicorn stallion in black and red security armor walks forward, his silver eyes ogling your body.
>”Well, well… look at you, you cutie. All prettied up this time.”
>He sees your uncle, beginning to grin.
>”Two? Ohhhh score.”
>”You two met already?” Your uncle asks
>”Something like that…”
>Rebel circles you, some lust coming from him.
>He stops and grabs your collar gently, bell ringing as he looks at it.
>”Sweetie Bug….”
>Rebel grins and looks at you, his silver eyes seeming to shine slightly.
>”Does your owner share? And you…”
>He looks to your uncle, a very lustful look in his eyes
>”Don’t have one….”
>Your uncle scoffs with a smile, shaking his head.
>”Come on… I’m probably twice your age.”
>“What’s a number?”
>The unicorn stallion drags your uncle over with his magic, wrapping a hoof around you and the other around your uncle.
>He leans in, speaking softly to your uncle.
>”I’ll treat you just like I’ll threat him… I’ll push you down, keep you pinned and push your face into the bed, and fuck you dry.”
>You actually see your uncle blush, grinning.
>>
>>29132421
Welcoming is ment to be Hunter, and Rebel is a unicorn, mixed up that stuff in the recruitment
>>
>>29132421
'Heh, go for it uncle Mich he seems friendly and he's cute!'
>>
>>29132421
"Yeah, my Master would share, if you asked him for permission."
>>
>>29132421
So you have a crossdressing changeling fetish or something?
>>
>>29132421
>You look to your uncle.
'Heh, go for it uncle Mich he seems friendly and he's cute!'
>’You got me there…. It’s been a little since I was hit on though.
“So…you have a crossdressing Changeling fetish or something?”
>Rebel looks to you, shaking his head
>”Just a cross dressing fetish. Don’t like doing it myself, but there is something about mares and stallions doing it that gets me off. And I also like cute stallions, it’s entertaining to get them all riled up in anticipation.”
>He leans into you now, whispering.
>”Corse… I always deliver.”
>It’s your turn to blush as Rebel laughs softly, the stallion looking you over.
“…My Master would share, if you asked him for permission."
>”He will? You better show me to him as soon as possible then. And don’t worry!”
>”He goes back to your uncle, smiling.
>”You will get time with me too. Come on, names?”
>”Mich… he’s Hunter.”
>”Collar says otherwise” Rebel says, snickering.
>>
>>29132512
Well, let's ask for more details on his skills, show him around the ship etc etc.
>>
>>29132512
"Thank you for the sweet words but remember on the field, I'm still captain. Despite how fabulous I look on a daily basis."

Ask Mich if he'd like to show Rebel around the ship.
>>
>>29132512
Well it's Captain Hunter while we're on the job. You can call me whatever you like while I'm off duty though~. Want me to show you to your room?
>>
>>29132512
"Thank you for the sweet words but remember on the field, I'm still captain. Despite how fabulous I look on a daily basis. It’s Captain Hunter while we're on the job. You can call me whatever you like while I'm off duty though~."
>Rebel Smiles.
>”Sure thing Sweetie. Love that name.”
>You smile and nod, seeing that Rebel doesn’t have a gun
“No weapons?”
>”Oh, plenty of firepower, just all magic!”
>”So you use lots of magic?”
>”Yep! As a defender, I mostly use healing and shield spells to protect or boost my comrades. I know some elemental stuff and have shot here and there, but I’m best as a support or defending role. Barriers and such are what I am good at.”
“Good to know. Want me to show you to your room?”
>”Eager are we?”
>You laugh slightly, looking to your uncle.
“Want to give him the tour after?”
>”Aww come on, can’t you both? You gotta show me to your Master.”
>>
>>29132580
Alright, let's bring Mich along and introduce him to Midnight.
>>
>>29132580
I'm sure we can take some time to show him around.
Might wanna call Fixit to look through jobs, since we'll have to wait a while for Astray's friends to set stuff up.

Think we still have to find time to visit Goldy for 'stuff', and visit Lucky on Tundra for part time jobs that'll get us free books.
>>
>>29132580
Let's tell him Midnight is originally female but has been hit with the gender changer. He might like that with that cross dressing fetish of his.

We definitely need him to teach us his spells.
>>
I think we have enough contacts to start up a good orgy now.
>>
>>29132580
Was worried about hiding Astray from Rebel, but age doesn't matter now does it?
>>
>>29132636
Let's wait a bit before testing those waters.
>>
>>29132580
“Sure, come on.”
>You and your uncle show Rebel the ship, going down the hall as you have Fixit search for some jobs
>”Gotta say, I like this ship. She’s nice!”
“Thanks. I should also mention that Midnight is actually a mare, she just is a stallion thanks to a spell.
>”Oh, what? Really? Tell me you have that spell and can teach it?”
“I might.”
>You get to the crew rooms and spot Midnight just finishing up bringing things out of his room, the stallion spotting you and smiling.
>”Ohhh, that’s him?” Rebel asks.
>”Yes.”
>”New crew member?” Midnight asks
>Rebel goes past you and to Midnight, grinning
>”Name’s Rebel.”
>They shake hooves, Rebel looking to you.
>”So…. You’re the owner from what I hear…”
>Midnight grins, nodding.
>“Yes, that’s my pet mare.”
>”Mare huh? From what I’m also told, you would be willing to let others share her.
>To your surprise, Midnight looks slightly reluctant, nodding after a second.
>”You can, I don’t mind if you use her. She can be a bit bratty though, defiant at times.
>”Oh, I can handle that. I already got an idea on how I’ll wrangle her.”
>”Well then. She hasn’t really said no to anything, and enjoys her pets and walks. Just one rule, if she says “Cherry”, you stop and return her.”
>”Aww come on, like I’d-
>Midnight gives Rebel a very stern look, Rebel grinning and nodding.
>”Cherry. Got it.”
>Midnight then smiles, gesturing to you.
>”She’s all yours then. Unless I say otherwise.”
>Fixit nudges you, showing some jobs
>Pirate emimination: 6000 credits
>Supply retrieval: 3000 credits
>Station patrol wanted: 3000 credits
>Materials shipment: 2000 credits
>>
>>29132698
Ask Breeze if the missile launchers are set. If they are then let's go eliminate some pirates. If not then just go with patrol job and wait for Astray to set up the ambush for the bank info job.
>>
>>29132698
'We can speak about this later in private, Master. Don't worry, you will always be the who I love and obey.'
>>
>>29132698
Might want to gather everyone later for a talk about being open or closed. They did kinda get together at the same time from that fashion show.
>>
>>29132698
'We can speak about this later in private, Master. Don't worry, you will always be the who I love and obey.'
>Midnight looks to you and nods with a smile.
“Breeze, are the launchers ready?”
>Breeze pokes her head out of your room, smiling.
>”just a little programing like I said I was saving, I can get it done now, should only take a moment.”
“Please do, we have a job.”
>You turn to Fixit, accepting the Elimination job.
>Once Rebel is settled and you finish with your room, you head to the bridge and take off.
>Your crew is ready and in position, Breeze arriving on the bridge after a little bit.
>”Missiles are ready!”
“Good, thanks Breezy.
>”I wonder what they will be like?” Ash says.
>”They will be super good, we can fire one at a time or all of them at once. I think we could take down a cruiser! …if we were super careful” Breeze says.
>You notice five red dots on the radar, looking ahead.
>There are two frigates and three regular ships ahead, all with pirate markings
>The communications come to life, a very stupid sounding stallion speaking
>”See boys? Cause trouble and the treasure just keeps coming to you! Hey, ship! Surrender and we might just let you live!”
>>
>>29132833
"Here's a counter offer: YOU surrender and we might let you live."

Focus on regular ships first. Fly so we put them all in one line so they have to move to flank us. Use beam cannons to break the shields and a missile to finish them off.
>>
>>29132818
From >>28553426
“I’m okay with this! Could we still keep this open and get others involved? Bring others home? And please tell me you are not serous about breaking down walls…”
>Midnight giggles.
>“That could be fun, we can keep it an option. And yes! If we merge two rooms, we could have more space and open up one room! Why keep all our things in separate rooms if we all share a bed?”
>Breeze lifts her head and nods.

We can still can talk about it though, things did get a lot more intimate since then.
>>
>>29132833
"All right, we surrender! You can have everything on this ship."

Proceed to fire when they get confused.
>>
>>29132873
Yeah, we did mention it, but the relationship has gotten a lot more serious like you said. Best to quell any jealousy and have another discussion.
>>
>>29132833
"Heh, silly. That works the other way around."
Let's plug in its time to try out the new augment we got.
>>
>>29132833
"Heh, silly. That works the other way around. Here's a counter offer: YOU surrender and we might let you live."
>A plasma shot just misses your ship, the communications coming to life again
>”Next one won’t be a warning! It’s… uhhh… Five to one!”
"All right, we surrender! You can have everything on this ship."
>”What? …Ahh good! Good! Get em boys! And take any mares you find!”
>You subtly move your ship as they close, getting the smaller ships lined up.
“Ash, left. Midnight, right.”
>”Got it.” Ash says.
>You lock onto two of the enemy ships, waiting.
“Fire.”
>You press the button, on your controls, ship shaking slightly as missiles launch into space.
>”What?!”
>Before the pirates can react, they are hit by the beams of your ship, only one of the ship’s shields going down.
>The two missiles fly and hit their targets, both ships being put right out of the fight right away.
>A shot flies and hits your shields, red lasers dancing across it afterword’s.
>”Shields are at 62%!” Breeze says”
>”Fucking plasma weapons!” Ash says.
>>
>>29132987
Get moving quickly and finish off the shieldless one. Then lob some missiles at the ship with plasma weapons.
>>
>>29132987
Use them fucking pilot skills Hunter! We didn't put points in there for no reason! Dodge and kill off the shieldless one then go for the plasma firing one after that.
>>
>>29132987
Become one with ship and use the augment if we aren't already using to increase maneuverability. Focus down the ship with those plasma weapons, and let's test our grenade launcher on it while were at it.
>>
>>29133039
>our grenade launcher
Um that's on the drone and probably not made to be used in space.
>>
>>29132987
>You hook up to the ship, everything changing once again.
>You accelerate, making the ship move quicker and evading the lasers.
“Take out that last small ship!”
>You can see through the ship’s sensors that the unshielded ship is taken down, turning towards the frigates
>You dodge the next plasma shot, seeing the which of the two frigates has the plasma weapon.
>You lock on, firing five missiles at it.
>You watch as the missiles go, your crew shooting the ships.
>While one gets shot down, the four others go through the shields and hit the slow ship, explodeing near the top.
>The plasma cannon on the top of the ship explodes from the hits, green plasma floating through the area of space and being thrown all around you.
>You easily pilot through the plasma, your ERS augment helping you from getting hit.
>”How in the fucking fuck?” is shouted over the communications, one of the frigates trying to maneuver through the plasma and escape
>You notice the heavily damaged frigate is trying to move still, having little success
>>
>>29133136
Disable the escaping frigate. Then aim our weapons at the one trapped in plasma.
"So, want to give up now? "
>>
>>29133136
Focus on the escaping one! We are paid to eliminate every last one of them!
>>
>>29133167
But we get more cash if we rake in there bounties.
>>
>>29133136
Eliminate doesn't necessarily mean we have to kill them. We just need to get rid of them in any fashion we want.
>>
>>29133136
“Disable the escaping one!”
>You watch as a few shots are fired, taking down the shields of the frigate.
>Your shields take some hits, you not being able to keep up with both the plasma and the shits shots.
>Eventually, you get the ship to stop, damaging it’s engines
"So, want to give up now? "
>You sit them smiling, a very angry voice coming across the communications.
>“You…YOU…Ahhhhhhhhrg! You son of a cunt whore fucking bitch! My precious ship! I’ve had this for years! WE will never surrender to you! Get us moving! Bypass the damn safeties! We will ram them dead if need be!”
>”Hunter, we need to get him to stop!” Breeze says
>”Why? they are done for, what could they do?” Ash asks
>”If he’s talking about safeties, the reactor casing must be cracked. All ship engines won’t start if that is the case. He could put the ship’s reactor into meltdown! We need to get him to stop or leave!”
>>
>>29133282
Have Breeze relay this info to the other ship and advise them that suicide is not a better idea.
>>
>>29132162
Fuck, why did this decision have to come up while I was asleep. His skills aren't all that interesting since we're shaping up to be a magic powerhouse and we can just grab some armor for when we aren't around to cast shield (once we learn one) or healing spells. Also, Nami would've brought something that nobody had.
>>
>>29133282
I don't think he will even listen to us after tricking him like that, and I would put our speech to the test here. We need Breeze's help to convince him why this is such a bad idea and why this isn't all worth it.
>>
>>29133305
I'd tell this to the crew and start a mutiny I don't think they'd die for this dink.
>>
>>29133310
Quit bitching.
>>
>>29133310
Sucks I know, anon. We were all mistaken in what his stats would be. Gotta work with what we got.
>>
>>29133282
Looks like Reble has some pretty good speech even better then Breeze. Maybe we should let him talk.
>>
>>29133282
Destroy the engines so they have absolutely no way of moving.

>>29133305
They're to stupid to understand.
>>
>>29133310
Guess he 'speech-ed' his way into joining us. At least he can spam spells once we give him offensive spells too.
>>
>>29133322
I have every right to bitch about one anon wanting another dick on the ship robbing us of a chance to diversify our crews abilities a bit more.

>>29133323
He was already described as a magic focus with mainly defensive spells.

>>29133356
Do you mean by trying to seduce us and butting heads with our master, challenging his ownership of us? That's also not even taking into account how it'd effect Breezy.
>>
>>29133367
No dude your just being a baby and over reacting.
Things will be fine.
>>
>>29133367
>taking cyoa too seriously.
>>
>>29133367
Why don't you look at it this way, uncle Mich's love life might not be so dead now.
>>
>>29133367
And I thoutht I overeacted with Astray at the beginning of the thread. Just accept this and move on. Don't forget this is for fun.
>>
>>29133367
I think having a defensive support caster is pretty good.
He probably has some decent buffs and stuff to use. We don't exactly know what spells he has so it might be too soon to judge him.
>>
>>29133387
That's literally the only reason I'm willing to accept this.

>>29133379
>>29133386
>>29133397
WTF, can't a person vent a bit?
>>
>>29133397
Didn't realize anyone was overreacting to Astray at the start. What was your reaction when you see his stats? His stats had only improved since then. Truly, he's the best thing to happen to us.
>>
>>29133415
>can't a person vent a bit?
Vent on your blog faggot.
>>
>>29133282
“Rebel… you seem to be good with words. Care to help?”
>”Sure thing there captain.”
>Rebel moves next to you, pressing the button on the coms.
>”Hey there captain! Look, I know you just got your ass kicked, but hear me out. Our engineer, her looks match her smarts. And her hot flank aside…”
>You can just see Breeze covering her face, a small blush on it.
>”…She knows exactly why your ship won’t go! You start your engines, and your ship goes boom! You love your ship and want to keep her right? Stay out of jail and live?”
>Silence fills the room for a few seconds, Rebel speaking up again.
>“Answer me…. I can hear you caring about your ship.”
>”You don’t know what I’m thinkin’ you no good rat!”
>”Got me there. But still, my point stands. How about we find a common ground? A fair trade? You rob ships right? Got something to make us leave you alone?”
>”Might… we robbed a ship… what was it? Platinum?”
>Rebel takes his hoof off the intercom, looking to you.
>”Thoughts?”
>>
>>29133422
Now look who's overreacting.
>>
>>29133418
I am so proud of him! I thought we were messing him mentally with the strange relationship we didn't talk about. Turns out I was wrong, and we are now closer. Now we just need to convince him to be an apprentice under Breeze. Games are a must to get them to connect... Astray will get two mommies.
>>
>>29133434
No, I'm just being a dick.
But if I was, it wouldn't make you any less of a fag.
>>
>>29133449
Uh-huh, whatever.
>>
>>29133428
Did they kidnap some people when they robbed their ship? If so, we want them back. If not, ask for details about the ship.
>>
>>29133475
>And take any mares you find!
>>
>>29133452
Hey, man you should embrace it. We're all fags on this site.
It means I love you.
>>
>>29133446
I got pretty happy when I realized his stats slightly improved when we did things with him and taught him stuff, since I thought crew stats would never improve.
>>
>>29133428
This guy is annoying can we just blow him up safety and take the others. Or just completely disable his engine so he can't even try to blow himself?
>>
>>29133486
Why are you still babbling about this?
>>
>>29133428
I vote for taking out the engines completely.
>>
>>29133502
>>29133513
Maybe we should agree to the trade and blow them up after that so they won't expect it?
>>
>>29133505
Ignore him. You're falling for the bait. Don't let it consume you into a spiral.
>>
>>29133505
I think its cause you keep responding to him anon. You should stop taking the bait. I don't think trying to appear above it all will work.
He's genuinely enjoying it.
>>
>>29133524
I didn't say to blow it up, just damage it to the point that it'd be impossible for it to produce thrust.
>>
>>29133428
“Ask if they have ponies captured.”
>Rebel nods, asking the question.
>”No, not anymore…”
>You look to Breeze.
“Can we just shoot the engines? Put them out of service for good?”
>Breeze nods.
>”If we just graze them.”
>”Then what? How do we plan on containing them? I’m guessing you want to capture them?” Ash asks
>”We can tether them and drag them back to the station.”
>”Or, you know, get the Alliance out here to bring them back for us.” Rebel says.
>The coms come to life again, the stallion talking.
>”Look we have the shipment of platinum ready do go. Worth plenty of credits. You take it and we go.”
>>
>>29133620
They can't go anywhere without killing themselves anyway. We can take them and the platinum.

Does Mich think he can make the shot? If so have him do it, he's better at shooting then anyone on the ship.
>>
>>29133620
If Mich is confident he can do it, sure. We can leave these guys to the Alliance. They can better handle taking them as prisoners.
>>
>>29133620
I say take the platinum then disable them so the alliance can capture them. That way we get the plat and the bounty for the job.
>>
With the credits will get from all this, we might even be able to get that smart card. Just imagine, a shotgun that never misses.
>>
>>29133620

”Uncle Mich, think you can make the shot?”
>”Easily.”
“Tell them to send it over Rebel. Breeze and Midnight? Go get it once it is close enough.
>Your crew gets to work, Rebel sending the message.
>You watch as the pirates send the container over, your crew retrieving it.
>Just as they finish getting aboard, your uncle speaks.
>”Ready.”
“Fire.”
>You watch as a beam goes though mostly open space, the pirate’s engines getting grazed and melted
>The coms instantly come to life, the pirate yelling.
>”You double crossing back stabbing son of a bitch! I swear that I’ll-“
>Rebel turns off the coms, smiling.
>You contact the alliance and get moving, leaving the pirates and giving a warning to the alliance ships when they arrive.
>”Well… that was damn near perfect!” Rebel says. “I like this ship already, crafty dress wearing captain and all.”
>”What am i? a two bit circus act?” Steel Coat says, taking off his helmet.
>Rebel’s jaw drops, then the stallion laughs
>”I fucking love this job already! Holy shit!”
>>
>>29133800
"Don't be that way Steel. We all think you're...bonerrific."
>>
>>29133800
Heh, we might need to start warning new crew that they'll be joining a ship of weirdos at this point.
>>
>>29133800
"Yeah, this ain't a normal crew at all. Well... except Ash, she's normal to the point that it makes her the odd one out. There is something wrong with you, Ash. I'm seriously starting to worry!"

Let's head on to do the patrol job.
>>
>>29133800
How much will the plat net us? Ask Astray if we can set up that ambush for the bank info job now.
>>
>>29133800
Let's head back to the black market and ask Astry if he knows anyone who'd want this platinum.
Also, we should check out the video of Goldie we got and see if we can find a distributor willing to buy it.
>>
>>29133918
Make copies to sell? Lucky might know distributors, considering that film that we were supposed to take part in.
>>
>>29133918
We should contact Lucky first and give him an offer. Right after we watch it and...research it first though.
>>
>>29133800
We'll have to distribute the video using less legal means. It does contain rape in it. Doesn't hurt to see if Lucky might accept, but I doubt he can sell it.
>>
>>29133800
"Yeah, this ain't a normal crew at all. Well... except Ash, she's normal to the point that it makes her the odd one out. There is something wrong with you, Ash. I'm seriously starting to worry!"
>”I know exactly what’s wrong with me! I’m clearly too insane to leave this mad house of a ship!” Ash shouts.
>You look back to Steel as you pilot, smiling.
“And don't be that way Steel. We all think you're...bonerrific."
>Rebel snickers, Ash sighing.
>You focus on piloting and head back to the same station as earlier, quickly docking.
>When that is done, you send off a massage, saying that you completed the job and receiving payment.
>You head to Astray’s room after, seeing the colt.
“Hey, any luck?”
>He smiles at you and nods.
>”We have a location, a mining facility. You just need to tell go to the meetup, tell what happened, and work in that you were sent to their “main base”. Easy as can be!”
>You nod, smiling.
“You have contacts, right? Know what that platinum could fetch us?
>”Ohhhh…. Raw platinum bars? 15000 credits easily from what were given.”
>>
>>29133952
>It does contain rape in it.
Well if we put a disclaimer on it and say it's not real rape. Nobody might know the difference unless the brand gets in the way.
But I think video editing can fix that.
>>
>>29133931
Question is... should we research it alone?

>>29133953
Whoa, that's exactly enough for a smart card...
>>
>>29133977
>Whoa, that's exactly enough for a smart card...
That's cool but I don't want to spend all of our cash on one card...good thing were about the run into a shit ton more of it.
>>
>>29133977
Maybe we can find a way to sell the video and look at it another day with someone. We have plat to sell, games to play with Breeze, and a discussion with the group over the Rebel matter.
>>
>>29133953
We should probably change our voice when calling back those guys. I wouldn't want to seem odd for taking so long to get back to them.
>>
>>29133995
I can't wait to see how our shotgun will perform with it, gotta take it to a shooting range or something in the future.

>>29134000
Don't forget about spending time with Lucky and Goldy. Though I don't really care for spending time getting sweet revenge on Goldy, maybe when we don't have a bunch of stuff to do.
>>
>>29133953
Holy shit. That's a sick haul! When we sell the plat and complete the bank info job we will have enough to upgrade our ship shields like Breeze suggested. Let's call them and set up the meeting.
>>
>>29133953
“Nice! Think you could sell them for me when i go to the meeting?
>”Yep, no problem! We need to go back to that station anyways.”
>You change your voice back and set up the meeting, heading to the bridge right after.
>You pilot back to the Black-Market station, humming a tune as you do.
>Once landed, you give a stretch, your bell making just a little noise as you do.
>Curiosity gets to you slightly as you wonder what you could see in the video sent to you, making you call Fixit.
>You check and see you have just a little bit before the meeting, deciding to peek at the pictures for now.
>Goldy’s front hooves are bound in the first picture, his back hooves shackled to a spreader bar as he lays on his back.
>He is blindfolded and gagged, his tail cut revealingly short and mane having a mare-ish style, harness and shock collar on him too.
>Lastly, you notice something on his slightly erect member, an odd-looking chastity device of sorts.
>You open the next picture, seeing another pony other then goldy.
>A mare is bound and shackled neatly in a case of sorts, all kinds of machines and other things hooked up to her.
>Her eyes, body, and ears are all covered, a feeding tube connected to her gag.
>That’s when you see that there is the exact same setup next to it, thinking back to the message
>(Here’s the video you wanted and two nice pictures of what most of his life will be about now. The second will take some time, I want to break him in nicely first before he gets to be kept like that.)
>>
>>29134243
Resist urge to watch the video and get on with the meeting.
>>
>>29134243
Pfffh, is he going to get milked. Nice, this is way better than sending him to prison.
This is some hardcore shit man....I wonder what the guy does with the stuff, use it for his Pony O's?

Anyway lets set up the meeting first and watch it later.
>>
>>29134243
>You reach towards the play button for the video, curiosity getting to you.
>You shake your head and go, heading to the meeting.
>You make it through the station quite easily, smiling as you end up at a small bar.
>Once you head inside, a Pegasus stallion waves to you, fagging you down.
>Some stallions and a few mares eye you up as you go by and sit down, the reporter looking you over.
>”A disguise? Come on… I know this is a bad station, but only the stupid would dare do anything to another here.”
>He takes a sip of his drink, pulling out a pen and notepad
>”Cute dress aside… what can you tell me about this robbery?”
>>
>>29134370
Eh, you never too careful when it comes to sharing information. Anyway, you wanted to know who was behind this whole robbery? Was hard to find any info on the ones who did it, much less get a name for what they are called, but I did get someone to cave in and share a location where they might reside.

Feel free to add or remove somethings guys. I don't even think we should mention a someone.
>>
>>29134370
"Disguise? Sorry, sir but I am naturally this fabulous."
>>
>>29134486
If I am forced to choose a location then it would be Blossom. Rebel has connections there and can navigate through the corrupt security for us.
>>
>>29134539
Didn't Astray already set up a location. Our client is planning on ambushing these guys.
>>
>>29134543
We can tell them that we will send them the exact coordinates where they are then after the meeting.
>>
>>29134543
This. Go with Astray's plan.
>>
>>29134370
"Disguise? Sorry, sir but I am naturally this fabulous."
>The stallion smiles, laughing.
>”Right, important note… one… Naturally… Fabulous.”
>You smile, nodding.
“Anyway, you wanted to know who was behind this whole robbery? Was hard to find any info on the ones who did it, much less get a name for what they are called, but I did get someone to cave in and share a location where they might reside.”
>”Well, so far you’ve given me as much as other’s have. “OH! OH! I know!” doesn’t appeal to me, new information does. Although, the location intrigues me… that is new. I want to know who and why. Why was nothing taken for such a loud robbery and…”
>The stallion looks from his notepad to you, smiling.
>”Who the robbers were or more specifically.”
>He slides you a photo, a photo of Rune.
>”If this IS Rune… THE Rune.”
>>
>>29134746
Yep. Rune is back and he was the leader of robbery team. He's with the rest of his gang at their hideout. It's an old mining facility...
>>
>>29134746
"Ok, stop bullshitting here. You're not a real reporter; what kind of reporter can just drop 10k? Speaking of, that cash better be real. I'm putting my neck out here; if whatever it is you want to do doesn't work out I might be fucked. In the lethal way."
>>
>>29134746
Yeah, that's the rotten bastard. Excuse me for my language, I have personal hatred for this man. The one who I got this information was some arragont foul-mouthed stallion who I overheard say his name. I 'coerced' some information from him. I don't care why you want him. Just give him hell, that's what I want most.
>>
>>29134746
To add the reason why he robbed the bank. Tell him we don't know or care. Just come out as some petty guy wanting simple payback.
>>
>>29134746
Tell him he was doing the bank job to get back at a rival gang for an anonymous client. They just wanted to get rid of something from the bank.
We know cause after he was done he stopped by the strip club we work at and got drunk and bragged about it.
>>
>>29134835
I change my mind on this one let's not call him out on his bullshit just yet. But we should try and confirm the 10k.
>>
>>29134924
They're gonna for specifics on what strip club. They probably also lloked everywhere on the station, so they would wonder why they didn't know and call us out.
>>
>>29134746
“Yeah, that's the rotten bastard. Excuse me for my language, I have personal hatred for this stallion. The one who I got this information was some arragont foul-mouthed stallion who I overheard say his name. I 'coerced' some information from him. I don't care why you want him. Just give him hell, that's what I want most.”
>The stallion grins.
>”Well, what did you get from him?”
>You clam up, sizing up the stallion.
“Do you even have the credits?”
>He keeps his smile, tossing 10000 credits onto the table.
>”Now… what did you get from the stallion?”
“ That Rune is back and he was the leader of robbery team. He's with the rest of his gang at their hideout. It's an old mining facility...”
>”Know this stallion’s name? where did you even happen to overhear him?”
“…At a strip club I work at… he was bragging about it when drunk, like he was there. He says it was to get back at a rival or something.”
>”And a name? What else did you find out?”
>>
>>29134984
Guess we should call them out as a sham. We're taking plenty of risks giving this information we could get killed for? Why else would we go to them to get payback at Rune?
>>
>>29134984
Anyone have a good false name?
>>
>>29134984
Tell him we don't have anything more than that just that they were headed to the mining place and that the stallion that gave us the info was one of them.
We know that cause the griffin that was with them in the robbery picked him up after he's started spilling everything. Also, the asshat had his mask on him.
>>
>>29135157
This combined with calling on them on being a false reporter.
>>
>>29135179
>>29135092
I don't think we should do that.
It might be better to let him think he's in control, plus we'll seem less shady if we ask few questions.

As long as the guy goes to the place it doesn't matter. We don't gain anything from calling him out.
>>
>>29135203
Yeah, thinking about it again, we obviously aren't in a legal station at all. Changing to this, let's make him think he won.
>>
>>29134984

>You shrug.
“No name… just what they are at a facility and that the stallion I got the information from was one of them.”
>”How do you know this?”
“A griffon with a mask came and picked him up when he started to babble.”
>The stallion sighs, nodding.
>”Can you give me the location and station you were at? Oh, and before anything.”
>He slides you the credits.
>”All yours.”

Blackouts are happening, so don't be surprised if delays happen.
>>
>>29135347
"Thanks, I hope you find him, and... well you know."

Today is a good pay day. Let's head back and spend time with Astray and Breeze to play that game, just like we promised.
>>
>>29135347
Take the credits and give him the location of the mining plant and we can tell him we saw them at Blossom. Like Rebel said it's a dirty station, it just looks pretty.
>>
>>29135347
"Thanks, I hope you find him, and... well you know. The station was Blossom… and…"
>You tell him the location of the mining facility, you and the stallion leaving.
>You take the credits and go back, getting aboard your ship.
>You head inside, spotting Twitch and Ash working out, not many other crew members around.
>You go to your room, heading inside to see what it looks like.
>The Ursa rug is now at the foot of the bed, the room looking much larger with a big TV and dressers on the other side, a door going to Astray’s room there too.
>Breeze is fiddling with some devices, smiling and looking up at you as Astray helps her, Midnight reading something on the bed.
>”Hi Hunter.”
>”Awww, there’s my Sweetie.
“Hey, Want to try that game now, Breeze?”
>”Just setting it up now!”
>”Come on, its just a silly VR game. It can’t be that good.”
>”You haven’t seen “Reality” trust me, your jaw will drop.
>Breeze rolls out a mat, Astray turning and smiling.
>”I got the container sold dad, here.”
>Astray gives you the credits, making you smile.
>>
>>29135484
"Good job son. Also, did you get the grenade launcher installed on that drone?"
>>
>>29135484
Heck yeah! Good job. So Breeze, I got enough money for that 20k shield upgrade for the ship that you've been talking about. You up for it?
>>
>>29135484
"Thanks little buddy." Hug him.
'Gotta say, I'm still surprised you are stuck considering Breeze's offer. You so realize that my Aunt will always need programmers AND engineers? It's not going anywhere, and Breeze is confident that you can easily learn everything after the basics.'
>>
>>29135484
"Good job son."
>You hug Astray, smiling at him
'Gotta say, I'm still surprised you are stuck considering Breeze's offer. You so realize that my Aunt will always need programmers AND engineers? It's not going anywhere, and Breeze is confident that you can easily learn everything after the basics.’
>”Oh, no! I talked to her.”
“You did?”
>Breeze smiles, looking at you as she pulls some odd looking bands on her legs.
>”About Astray accepting my offer? Yep! I stopped by to invite him for some games, and he interrupted us setting it up an hour ago so. Saying that he was sorry about me getting hurt.”
>”So we set it aside to get the grenade launcher installed!”
>Breese nods, smiling.
>”So now it’s ready to go! We can use it whenever.”
>Midnight smiles, looking at them.
>”They also had a bit of a moment, Astray was blaming himself a little. Everything is better now though.
“Good. So Breeze, I got enough money for that 20k shield upgrade for the ship that you've been talking about. You up for it?”
>Breeze stops putting on a vest of sorts, frowning.
>”We… will need to work on that. i need to plan it again.”
“Oh? Why?”
>”Because it was supposed to go where the missile launcher was… it is still doable, but I need to figure it out now.”
>>
>>29135655
Play now, work later.
>>
>>29135655
Work tomorrow. Now is a good time to speak about gaming and how he got to like it. Connect etc
>>
>>29135655
Alright, you can do that later though. We got games to play now!
>>
>>29135655
“Tomorrow. Let’s play some games! I love this series.”
>”Me too! What else did you play Hunter?” Breeze asks.
“Pony blaster. My mom was super good at it”
>”That game is super hard!”
>You and Astray move to sit in front of the TV, Midnight setting his book down and moving next to you both.
>He nuzzles you, looking to the TV once breeze pulls her helmet on.
>”So, what’s this about?
“A bounty hunter who is sent on a mission to exterminate a species and stop an pirate army who is using said species as a weapon.”
>”They remade all the 2D games into a virtual reality game!” Breeze says.
>Midnight laughs softly, shaking her head.
>”But virtual reality games suck! You are so limited!”
>Breeze laughs, shaking her head.
>”You haven’t seen “Reality” then. Do you know what it is?”
>”A catchy name for a system?”
>”Yes, but also the most innovative system of our time.”
>You look to the TV seeing what Breeze sees.
>”My so called… Zero Mission…” Breeze says.
>>
>>29135892
>The intro goes by, the familiar tune playing as it goes around the armored pony and into a first-person view.
>Breeze holds up a hoof, seeing the foreleg cannon on it, then looking down to see her armored body.
>Breeze turns, beginning to walk.
>to your surprise, Breeze doesn’t move as she walks in real life, the playable character going to an item.
>” “Reality” the next system of our lifetime that uses artificial zero gravity to keep the player in place as they move in real life.” Breeze says.
>She picks up an item, turning and walking in the opposite direction now.
>”This new system will change the way we play games, and how games are perceived.”
>Breeze stops, then takes off in a sprint, running to a door in game.
>She shoots the door open, jumping and doing a rolling dive in real life, the mat beneath her keeping her in place as she does the movements.
>She stays low and in a crouch after the roll, blasting the enemies on screen.
>”Holy…” Midnight says, his jaw dropped.
>Once it is done, Breeze stands up, lowing on her hoof, making the smoke from the cannon go away in game.
>”This is soooo fucking cool!” Breeze says, laughing.
[2/2]
>>
>>29135896
I bet you can't wait for a turn on it now, right Midnight?
>>
>>29135896
Good job, Breeze, no everyone wants a turn!
>>
>>29135992
Now*
>>
>>29135896
“Good job, Breeze, no everyone wants a turn! I bet you can't wait for a turn on it now, right Midnight?”
>Breeze giggles, Midnight nodding.
>”Yeah… but that’s ten more spanks you get.”
>One by one, you all take turns, having fun playing the game.
>You all get very far honestly, all of you being out of breath just before a boss fight.
>”Well, if anything…. It gives you a work out.”
>”Uh hu.” Breeze says “Best pat is… the bed is right there if we need a nap.”
>Midnight giggles, you laughing with her.
“You okay Astray?”
>The colt nods, giving a yawn.
>”How about we actually relax with a movie? Get all cuddly with some snacks?” Breeze asks.
>>
>>29136073
What? You want to quit right before a boss fight!? Where's your MLG at Breezy? We're doing this now!
>>
>>29136073
Relax with the movie for a while. Then... "... I hate to ruin this all, but we do need to discuss something about how open we are with this again." Time to explain what happenned with Rebel and get everyone's opinion on the matter, and especially how Midnight felt about it.
>>
>>29136073
“What? You want to quit right before a boss fight!? Where's your MLG at Breezy?”
>You all laugh, settling down and getting comfortable with a comedy movie.
>Time goes by, the movie being over within the hour and a half.
>After the movie is done, Midnight speaks up.
>”Another one?”
>”Yes!”
“ Wait…I hate to ruin this, but we do need to discuss something… about how open we are with this again.”
>Midnight looks to you.
>”You mean with Rebel? When you told me that I will always be the who you love and obey?”
“Yeah…”
>”What’s going on?” Breeze asks.
>Midnight sighs, looking to her.
>”Rebel wants to have sex with Hunter… and, with me being his master and owner, I typically get a say in the matter. Hunter gets a say, but I get the “final word” so to speak. It’s all part of the fun and proper procedure… but…
“Midnight hesitated and gave Rebel quite the look when he was super casual about my… safe word.”
>“Ohhh…” Breeze says
>”And I think there may be a misunderstanding there…” Midnight says.
>He looks to you, smiling and patting his lap
>”Sweetie, come.”
>You obey and lay on your master’s lap, Midnight leaning down and giving you a kiss before he starts petting you.
[1/2]
>>
>>29136395
>”My concern isn’t with you being stolen for me or anything like that… it’s for your safety.”
>You look up as the stallion pets you still, Midnight looking at you.
>”I know you are strong and can handle yourself… but… if I lent you to him and he mistreated or ignored your safe word… Not only is my pet, Sweetie, getting hurt… but my stallion, Hunter, is too. If I lent him to you, he would be your master for the moment, and if I’m not there to see your safety…”
>Midnight sighs, smiling.
>”I’m calling the kettle black here I suppose… you were unsure of what I was like when getting into it with me, so it is unfair for ME of all ponies to do this or judge like this. But as your master I have some responsibility for you. I’m just unsure of how much I can trust Rebel with you alone. He doesn’t seem to be then gentle and vanilla type. We were fine with another pony joining us, but lending you out to him alone…”
>”It’s not that you don’t want this to happen or that you think Hunter’s heart will change, it’s if Rebel will really hurt hunter.”
>Midnight nods, petting you still.
>”Yeah… like I said, I really am calling the kettle black with this.. but… I just feel concerned.”
>Midnight’s ears droop, the stallion looking at you.
>”I’m going a little to far and getting into this a little much…. Aren’t i?
>>
>>29136399
A little bit, yeah. Like you said, I can take care of myself just fine. If he tries to hurt me I have a few spells of my own to defend myself. Thanks for looking after me though.
>>
>>29136399
Maybe, but It's really sweet of you to care for me though.
>>
>>29136399
I don't blame you for your suspicions, it is practically the first thing he did when he got on this ship. But thank you for your care and for everything, Master. It was thanks to you that all four of us are happily together like this.
>>
>>29136399

“A little bit, yeah, but It's really sweet of you to care for me though.”
>Midnight sighs, ears flat with a smile as he stops petting you.
>”Like you said, I can take care of myself just fine. If he tries to hurt me I have a few spells of my own to defend myself. I don't blame you for your suspicions though, it is practically the first thing he did when he got on this ship. But thank you for your care and for everything, Master.”
>Midnight nods, smiling a little more.
>You get up, Breeze looking to the both of you.
>”How about that movie?”
>You all settle down, making a bit of a cuddle line, Front to back being Astray, Breeze, you, then Midnight.
>As the movie goes on, you feel a gentle press against the bottom of your ear.
>”Just use your magic to answer.” Midnight whispers. “Anything else that I’m being a bit too much with? Should tone down? I am sorry, and want to know so I can be better… Also… I don’t mean this in any bad way, or a mopey one. But if you need a break from your collar, or just me doing all that, just say so.”
>>
>>29136584
"Nope, you're fine, everything has been perfect."
>>
>>29136584
>But if you need a break from your collar
Boop her. Don't be silly now, this collar isn't coming off.
>>
Gonna sleep, continuing in the morning
>>
>>29136584
Perhaps some occasional sweetness that you showed when we made love. Otherwise, don't worry Midnight, if anything was ever too much, I would always let you know.
>>
>>29136584
I'm fine with everything so far. I'll tell you if it gets too crazy so don't worry. Just be serious while we're working, that's all I ask for now.
>>
>>29136584
>You turn slightly, booping Midnight’s nose
‘No, you’ve been fine, I’d say if something was too much. And don’t be silly now! This collar isn’t coming off.’
>Midnight nods, smiling
>”Good.”
‘Although…. Some occasional sweetness and love making would be nice’
>”Done.”
>”Awwwe.”
>Both you and Midnight look to Breeze, seeing her smile
>”Look” she whispers.
>You peek over, seeing Astray’s muzzle buried into Breeze’s chest, the colt fast asleep as he lays curled up against her.
>”I suppose he deserves it, he needs to catch up on sleep with everything that has happened…” Midnight says “Isn’t that right? Mama Breezy~”
>Breeze blushes, snickering quietly
>>
>>29138250
We gotta take pics of stuff like this, would've be great to show mom.
>>
>>29138250
So if Breeze's the mom, we're the girly dad, what's Midnight?
>>
>>29138250
“Please tell me one of you have a camera, I need to have things like these to bring home to my mom.
>Breeze turns to you smiling.
>”Right there, bag by the second set of drawers.
>You use your magic and open the bag, seeing a camera inside and bringing it to you.
>You take a picture of Astray, Astray and Breeze, then one of all of you.
>You then smile, looking to Midnight.
“So if Breeze's the mom, I’m the girly dad, what are you?”
>Midnight looks thoughtful, smiling.
>”I’m stuck between the partying mom or the owner… you both are mine after all.”
>”…If you own us, and we parent Astray… doesn’t that mean you own Astray too?”
>Midnight snickers, shaking his head.
>”I’m everything that everypony needs me to me. Mommy, daddy, stallion, mare, owner, and pet. I keep us together.”
>Astray shifts and yawns, staying asleep
>”Shall we take him to bed? Or just go to sleep early?”
>>
>>29138338
Guess we can sleep early, and be up early tomorrow.
Time for cuddles!
>>
>>29138338
"Now I imagine Astray calling you all mommy."

Bed early.
>>
>>29138338
"Now I imagine Astray calling you all mommy. Bed early, let’s cuddle.”
>You all get into bed snuggling closely.
>The new bed is nearly perfect, making you fall asleep faster then before.

Level up 10 points to distribute
>>
>>29138413
Guess 5 to magic and piloting?
>>
>>29138413
10 to magic. Let's grind for that magic enhancer upgrade.
>>
>>29138413
10 magic

Those 5 points in speech feel weird.
>>
Might as well change my vote >>29138429 to >>29138430
Do we need 50+ magic or something for that?
>>
>>29138458
No idea, but if we don't want to risk it, we would need to get it that high.
>>
>>29138476
We can just go check with the doctor every time after we level up.
>>
>>29138338
>You open your eyes, trying to hold back a huge yawn.
>Breeze is turn over and now facing you, resting against your chest
>A muzzle firmly pushes against your neck, Midnight nuzzling you
>”Morning Sweetie, sleep well?”
>Breeze perks up and smiles at you, looking confused before smiling again.
>”Sweetie Bug. Ohhh, that’s why.”
>”Yep! Our cutie has her own special name now!”
>Breeze stares at the tag, giggling.
>”I like it.”
“Where’s Astray?”
>”Already up, he was the first awake surprisingly.”
>>
>>29138500
We should get a tag for Breezy as well. What do you think Midnight?
>>
>>29138500
Also +10 to magic
>>
>>29138500
"It seems like Breeze wants one also.~"

We are going to be buying and installing those shields, and we gotta learn and trade a bunch of spells with Rebel. But first, we need to have breakfest and ask Astray how the ambush went. Well, that and tease him on the photo we got of him.
>>
>>29138500
"It seems like Breeze wants one also.~"
>Midnight nods, smiling.
>”And she’s going to get one. …I’m sorry Breezy, but I’m just noticing how little attention I’ve given to you versus Sweetie. Tell you what, after work or whatever we do today, Let’s go shopping and get you your own tag. We can get you a lock too if you want and brainstorm a new name for you.”
>Breeze lights up, smiling and nodding.
>You all get up, cleaned, and dressed, heading to the mess after.
>All of the crew is there, happily chatting as you sit down next to Astray with food.
“So, Breeze. Are we able to do the upgrade still?”
>Breeze nods, smiling.
>”Yeah… but we will be put out of commission for the day if we want to do it now. I can take out some ship structure and make space for all of it, but if you want me to not take an entire day, I’ll need time to plan things right and find open areas were I can just install stuff like I planned with the launcher area.”
>”Open areas?” Astray asks.
>”I don’t want to compromise the ship’s structure, so we need to fine areas that aren’t structural and make room, or rebuild that area of the ship to be structurally sound.”
>”We?”
>”Yep! Welcome to your first project as my apprentice!”
>You smile, looking to Astray.
“By the way, how did the attack go?”
>Astray shakes his head.
>”Nothing yet, but to be fair, they want to prep I bet. I’ll keep an eye on it.”
>You grin at the colt.
>”By the way, have you seen the cute picture of you yet?”
>Astray pauses, looking confused.
>”What?”
>”Yeah, the one of you sleeping against Breezy! All curled up and cuddly.” Midnight says.
>The colt’s face goes red, Astray covering himself.
>”Oh for fuck sake…”
>”You are such a cutie.”
>”I am not cute!”
>>
>>29138677
If it takes all day, we can help out at that sex shop instead. Can also see if they have more interestingly useful spells.
>>
>>29138677
You can deny it all you want, but we both know that you're adorable. And sure, I guess we can take the day off today so Breeze can install the shield upgrade. Give her the 20k. Let's go back to our room and watch the Goldy video before we go see Lucky though.
>>
>>29138677
Go hug Astray. It's okay to be cute, after all, we're cute and as our son, he's automatically cute as well.
>>
>>29138677
'Denying it only makes you cuter! Don't try to keep Breeze to yourself you charmer.'
>>
>>29138677
>You smile, giving Astray a hug.
'Denying it only makes you cuter! Don't try to keep Breeze to yourself you charmer.'
>’Fuck. Off. Dad.’
>You can see the colt scrunch his nose, only looking cuter.
>You then look to Ash, getting her attention.
“Hey, Ash, think you could drive us to Tundra? I’d rather set down someplace nicer while Breeze works.”
>Ash nods, giving you a thumbs up as she eats.
“Thanks. Here Breezy.”
>You give Breeze the credits, the mare smiling.
>”We won’t let you down, right Astray?”
>”Yeah…” Astray says, looking adorably grumpy from the cute comment.
>You finish up and head back to your room, grabbing Fixit and opening up the video file.
>Already you see Goldy, the stallion set up just like he was in the picture.
>”So, as you can see, this video is being recorded after the picture was taken of this new toy of mine. Let’s walk through his wonderful training set up, shall we? First and foremost.”
>You see the minotaur grab Goldy by his sack, making the stallion cry out through the gag as he gives a slight squeeze.
>”He’s not going to be using this any time soon. If you are a submissive or switch what likes to do dirty tasks in public, this chastity device is for you. When properly fit, it does its job painlessly while always being felt and hidden. It is also easily removable, just in case the dominate feels that he has been good enough to be allowed some relief. Unlikely for this one. Sugar here however, has his set to be a size too small, making any arousal irritating and painful. I find it helps with the training. And as a perfect compliment!”
>The minotaur grabs onto Goldy’s harness, pulling on the straps and tightening it
[1/2]
>>
>>29139005
>”Magically enchanted harness, provides constant arousal and denial. Perfect for a fucktoy or sub in training. The sooner he submits, the less pain he will be in. Sugar here will keep me and my employees happy while being broken into a submissive, who will remain here for entertainment until he is not of use any more. That being said, he will also be put to more use then a simple cum dump. He could also find himself in monthlong storage, constantly being milked to help provide for other ponies in training. We mix in narcotics and food in with it, making them literally addicted to cum.”
>The minotaur scratches Goldy’s chin, a small whimper being heard.
>”He has settled now, but odds are he will start up again like he did earlier. Good entertainment for me and for us to try new breaking techniques. Some day, if he becomes good somehow, he just my find himself freely roaming my halls. Ready to be grabbed and used at a moment’s notice. But today…”
>You see a giant member come into view as the minitour points the camera down, his long and erect member moving to prod Goldy’s entrance.
[2/3]
>>
>>29139015
>”He gets his first true taste at his new life.”
>The minotaur pushes his tip in, then hilts Goldy right away.
>The stallion cries out, squirming and moving about in pain as the Minotaur fucks him, rapes him.
>You watch as the stallion gets pounded, tears beginning to come out of the blindfold after awhile.
>”Also, whole the shock collar lets us discipline him, it also makes him clench for extra tightness when in use!”
>The minotaur produces and presses a remote, Goldy screaming and shaking, the gag barely keeping him muffled.
>It’s a good bit until the minotaur gives one last push and lets out a loud grunt,.
>He pulls out, cum leaking from Goldy after and into a bucket.
>”His meal for today, I’m sure he will like it. Stop by, maybe you could show him some kindness. Or even help one of our willing toys! ...or if you are daring, spend a few hours being milked yourself. With pay.”
>>
>>29139018
Proceed to rub a little at the thought of being milked.

We could probably make alot of cash with our enhance producton. I'd still bring Midnight along just incase.
>>
>>29139018
......We can get paid for getting milked?
I say we take care of our boner, alone if Master is busy, then find Lucky for work, and books.
>>
>>29139018
This could make for a pretty good sub in training porn series. We'd probably need to ask the guy for the rights to his likeness but this could make bank.
>>
>>29139018
This doesn't seem like something we can sell to Lucky. He made this just for us and we didn't really get permission to make it public. We might come by later and see how Sugar is doing though. Out of curiosity...check the hiring board on Tundra. Maybe there are some new members we can recruit since last time.
>>
Oh man, we're gonna get so rich from all the opportunities.

>>29139084
We can ask the minotaur for rights when we visit him someday soon. Course, most profit will end up going to him... bring Rebel for negotiation?
>>
>>29139018
Call and ask him if he's interested in being coming a porn star if not we can just set an appointment to make some milk money.
>>
>>29139018
Tempting... but I'm not sure if Midnight would approve of us going and being dominated like this. She would be too concerned for us.

Lucky definitely wouldn't be able to sell this without suspicion and I don't want to sell it without our friend's permission and anger him.

Check who we can hire and focus on learning some new spells with Rebel.
>>
>>29139106
>suspicion
That's what video editing is for.

As for Midnight I think as long as he's there he wouldn't mind. This guy probably is used to master's bringing their pets in to get milked.
>>
>>29139127
Fair enough. We should still definitely talk to him about this oppurtunity to sell this though.
>>
>>29139127
>>29139136
I still think we should ask for permission first.
>>
>>29139195
Yeah, ask for our minotaur friend this opputunity. Should of clarifies that much better.
>>
>>29139018
>You sit in silence, feeling hot.
>The idea of being bound and milked arouses you, being unable to move as you are forced to cum again and again.
>You look down in surprise, your hoof running across your member, the whole thing feeling hot.
>Biting your lip, you lay back, giving your own sack a squeeze in need.
>You groan and moan, beginning to relieve yourself from the video, enjoying some of the things you saw.
“M-master~ Ahh!”
>You cum, sending your hot and sweet fluids across your body and face, practically drenching yourself.
>You lick up your cum, loving the taste and using your cleanup spell after.
>Giving a relieved sigh, you sit up, using Fixit again.
>You send a message off, asking the minotaur if you could sell the video and give him some of the profit, and if you can be set up for milking and if Midnight can come
>You eagerly await, wanting to be milked more and more, jumping when you see the message.
>The message reads: “Sure! You have full right to distribute and edit the video at your will. 60% of the profits are what is requested. The video could be classified as hardcore, and ponies would easily think it is completely fake. As for milking… You may come in at any time and are allowed to bring your master. Pay will be 1000 credits for each hour with additional payment on level of cum produced. Your master will be given a key to release you and will be allowed to do as they please. Since we front as a legal training facility, we also are to inform you of your exact setup. You will be hooked up and monitored for safety, while being fitted with restraints, feed gags, blindfolds, hearing dampeners, a stimulation plug, a milking unit. Inform your master that they will be allowed to freely use pets or leave to do as they please while in our care.”
>>
>>29139240
Well that settles that, but 1k per hour seems kinda low. Let's see Lucky next.
>>
>>29139240
Let's give Lucky a call before showing up out of nowhere, let him know we can come help out today.
>>
>>29139271
>1k per hour seems kinda low.
Yeah but think of it this way. Not many ponies get paid to sit around and cum all day plus we should make quite a bit extra from our extra out put.
>>
>>29139308
I'd rather we do some actual work instead of just being fucked for peanuts for the full day.
>>
>>29139240
>You smile, closing the message anc calling Lucky.
>”Hello?”
“Hey Lucky! It’s Hunter.”
>”Oh hey! What’s up?”
“I’m coming back to Tundra, do you need some help today? I’m available.”
>”Actually…. Yeah! I’d love some help! I have a spell that you might like, I honestly need testing of it and I can let you keep it. And… well, I have a friend who found somepony new to the game.
“Oh?”
>”Yeah, he’s wanting to just ease her into the idea of things. Show her a few items and give some pointers and suggestions. You may be able to help with that. There’s also just general cleaning if you don’t mind.”
“I’ll decide when I get there.”
>”Okay, see you soon!”
>You end the call, just waiting the rest of the journey.
>When you arrive, you tell the crew where you are and take off, going to the store.
>Lucky waves to you when you arrive, smiling.
>”Heeey. That bell is cute on you.”
>>
>>29139348
Thanks. So I'm up for some spell testing. What do you have?
>>
>>29139348
"thanks my master gave it too me. So what is this about a new spell?"
>>
>>29139348
"I don't mind helping your friends out. Also I'm looking for a distributor to sell a hardcore porno think you can help with that? "
>>
>>29139348
"Thanks my master gave it too me. So what is this about a new spell? Besides that I don't mind helping your friends out. Also, I'm looking for a distributor to sell a hardcore porno, think you can help with that?”
>”Oh? How hardcore?”
“Some testicle torture and pain play, the sub stallion has a shock collar on. Its mostly super hardcore training”
>”No blood?”
“Nope.”
>”I can give it a look and bring it to my friend, generally if I go for it they always do.”
“Alright, now, what about that spell?”
>Lucky smiles, nodding.
>”Two spells. Ever hear of the magic toy spell?”
>You smile, nodding.
>”It’s like that, but much more flexible! It’s made so the magic user can create whatever they want from magic energy. Gags, cuffs, whips, chastity devices, clamps, leashes… you get it. I just want you to test it and use your imagination, use it to explore an interest even if you want to. You will have privacy depending on what you want to do. The other is a little… odd... nothing that can’t be reversed. It makes it so that the target pony gets pleasure from simple things. It’s meant for submissive ponies that are into petplay or doing tasks, it makes specific touches and/or actions arousing. Even words can get them going.”
>>
>>29139455
Let's try out both!
>>
>>29139455
Yep, we can definitely put both of those to use. Let's make a friendly version of Mr. Tentacle with the toy spell and then something more complicated like a manticore dick.
>>
>>29139455
Kinda curious, can that spell create complicated stuff like a piano? A working blade? Sexy magic clothes?
>>
>>29139455
What if we made mane petting hot? With that other spell? We'll need Lucky's help on that though.
>>
>>29139455
Let's learn both. Magic toy first.
>>
>>29139545
Heh, I'm sure he'd be willing to let us test it on him.
>>
>>29139455
>You smile, nodding.
“I’ll give both a go!”
>Lucky nods, motioning you to follow.
>He leads you to a back room, a bed, fridge, and other things in there.
>”Sometimes I end up working so late that I stay, so I made it homey. Don’t worry about making a mess, and you can help yourself to food and drink.”
“Wow, thanks Lucky.”
>”Have fun, just say if you need help.”
“I could, would you help me with the second one?”
>”Sure! Just say if you need help.”
>Lucky gives you the books, letting you test them.
>You learn the fist spell really easily, seeing that you can stop it at any time, smiling as you think of what to make.
>You start with a miniature version of the Invader, firing the spell.
>It hardly effects you, the small blob moving around right away.
>It laches onto your hoof, moving along your body and up to your neck
>The tiny creature prods at your mouth gently, you being able to stop it with a Hoof.
“Hey now, easy.”
>The creature stops as you set it down, just moving about freely.
>You stop and think for a moment imaging a blade as you cast the spell
>Surprisingly, a blade is made, though it is not too big.
>You try a piano next, getting a miniature one that a space squirrel could play.
>Your attention is grabbed as you see and feel the tiny invader wrapping around your flank, beginning to work it’s way underneath your tail
>>
>>29139592
Alright, so we can only make small stuff with it. Fair enough. Try to play the piano, see if it works.
>>
>>29139592
...Let the tentacle do its thing.
Try playing a song, or some notes if we can't play songs on the piano with our magic see if it works, ask Lucky for a piece of paper and try cutting it with the blade.
>>
>>29139592
Try to increase the size. It would need to be able to make big toys for it to work right.
>>
>>29139592
Now I'm tempted to make more than one miniature invader. Would they still work, or something else?
>>
>>29139592
>You smile letting the tiny creature have it’s fun.
>It works it’s way around your waist like a belt, then going down.
>It prods the entrance below your tail and penetrates you gently, beginning to fill your insides.
>You grunt slightly from the full feeling, getting up and poking your head out.
“Lucky, have some paper?”
>”Sure! Here.”
>He gives you the paper smiling
“Tha-Aannks”
>You fidget slightly, the creature pressing on your prostate and beginning to move in and out of you.
>Lucky grins, giving you a wink before he spots a costumer and goes.
>You go back to the bed and pick up the blade, trying to cut the paper.
>Nothing, the blade is very dull, even though it feels like metal.
>You try the piano too, being able to play tiny notes.
>You then use the spell again, making a bigger piano after getting rid of the old one.
>It takes more energy, but you do it, not getting one that a foal could play.
“Odd spel-ahh~”
>You sigh after moaning, the little creature still moving at a relaxed but pleasuring pace.

Will make a new thread as soon as this one dies.
>>
>>29139714
This is a nice change compared to the invader. Let's see how long can we last with that tentacle inside us.
Play notes on the piano, this spell seems like it can double as an instrument conjuring spell too. Try a smaller instrument next, a harmonica?
>>
>>29139714
Let's have a little fun with lucky and use the pet spell on him. So every time he hears his name he pops a stiffy.
>>
>>29139714
Let's use the other spell on us. Make it so we get pleasure if ponies pet us and call us Sweetie. Get Lucky in here for testing.
>>
>>29139714
Time to use the next spell with "sweetie" as the word.
>>
>>29139714
>You try the new piano, getting the same result.
>You get up and poke your head out, calling for Lucky again.
>The stallions pops around the corner with a smile.
>”What’s up?”
“Can we test the other spell now?”
>”Sure! I have some pony taking my place.
>You both go in, sitting on the bed, the small invader slowly pulsing inside of you and starting to arouse you a little.
>Lucky plays a note on the piano, smiling.
>”Neet! Now, apparently that spell has multiple levels…”
“Well, I have two in mind. Care to test with me?”
>”Alright, hit me with one! You can make one light and the other a little heavier”
>You nod, casting the spell. Making the name pleasing and petting arousing.
>When it is done, Lucky smiles, looking at you.
>”So, what did you do for you?”
“Well… Petting and… a name.”
>You show your tag to Lucky, the stallion reading it.
>”Sweetie?”
>Right away you can feel simple satisfaction flow through you, like being told that you can have an icecream as a colt, or won some money.
>Lucky notices your change in mood, both of you smiling.
>”Sweetie.~ come here.”
>You move closer to Lucky, again feeling a wave of relaxing pleasure from your pet name being called.
>Lucky reaches out and pets you, making you shiver.
>The feeling is amazing, making you sigh and just lay on the lap of the stallion.
>Lucky keeps petting you, making you loose yourself in the sweet sensation more and more.
>Though stubble, you can feel your arousal grow more, your member beginning to do the same.
>”Awww, Sweetie likes being pet?”
>You do a mixture of a groan and whine, beginning to fall in love with just laying here and being pet.
“Yesss… Lucky~”
>The stallion shivers slightly, a tiny bit of lust coming from him.
>”Ohhh…. So that’s what you did. Naughty. I could stop petting you, you know.”
>>
>>29139948
"Nooo... please, Lucky... don't stop..."
>>
>>29139948
"You could... but then I'd stop saying your name lucky."
We should add petting others as an action that turns him on.
>>
>>29139948
"Please don't stop... How much time do you have? I think the spell needs a bit more testing..."

Can we make the spell trigger on him when he pets us? Try to do it.
>>
>>29139948
We definitely have to use this with cuddles at some point.
>>
>>29139948
"Nooo... please, Lucky... don't stop..."
>The stallion reacts again, Lucky looking a little red in the face.
“How much time do you have? I think the spell needs a bit more testing..."
>”I had to have ponies test spells and monitor them before… I have time. Two others are up front.
>You cast the spell again, making it so Lucky gets aroused from petting you.
>Lucky shivers and gives a soft laugh, his lust going up with each pet he gives you.
>”How does your master contain you? Naughty thing you are Sweetie… I should do something to keep you under control at this rate.
>Your arousal only gets worse, growing ever larger with each stroke.
>Suddenly, you feel something against your belly slightly, Lucky’s not quite hard member against you.
>>
>>29140095
"Master can't contain me... I'll like to see you try, Lucky..."
Slowly lick his shaft and sack.

We should summon a mini friendly invader to ravage him when he's ravaging us. Speaking of, is that invader still in us? We'll need to cancel the spell when the fun starts.
>>
>>29140095
Lean in for a kiss. Kiss him all the way down to his goods...
>>
>>29140192
This
>>
>>29140095
I've been above my master before... think you can contain me?
>>
>>29140095
"Master can't contain me... I've been above my master before. I'll like to see you try, Lucky..."
>The stallion shivers again, furiously petting you for a moment as he grins.
>You groan and lean up to him, locking lips and beginning to make out with the stallion.
.Lucky gives a relaxed sigh as you move down, kissing down his body and to his member.
>”I can see why…”
>Once there, you lick across his sack and member, tasting a bit of sweet precum and catching
>Lucky groans and keeps petting you, his member growing rapidly now.
>Your licking becomes sucking, Lucky groaning and petting you the entire time, groans becoming moans when you deepthroat him.
>Eventually, Lucky pulls you back, grinning as you feel saliva and precum around your mouth.
>”Well then, if I can’t contain you… how about we cut loose then? You said you fantasized about me, so let’s make it into reality.”
>Lucky kisses you, breaking it and grinning after.
>”I’ll happily fuck you… but tell me… Sweetie~ do you want a cum treat? Or to walk home with a full body? Because I’m sure the store can “misplace” a plug.”
>>
>>29140373
I want a treat!~
>>
>>29140373
A treat sounds delicious!~
>>
>>29140373
“I want a treat!~”
>Lucky nods, pushing you over and onto your belly,
>As he moves, you dispel the tiny invader and cast a new one at Lucky, grinning.
>”What’s this?”
“Something fun… it’s going to ravage you when you are ravaging me.~”
>Lucky grins, letting the tiny invader be as it moves.
>Lucky mounts you as you lay, only prodding as he pets you again.
>”Come on Sweetie… Beg.”
>You let out a whine, looking back pleadingly.
“Please fuck me Lucky.”
>The stallion obliges, penetrating you gently until he gets half way, the pulling out a little before he hilts you.
>You moan, keeping very vocal as Lucky pounds against you.
>He’s not particularly rough or hard, but plenty firm, his sack hitting your flank here and there.
>Lucky moans and shivers here and there, his pace becoming unsteady as time goes by.
>After a good while of pounding into you, you cum, the hot fluid getting all over your stomach and the bed underneath you.
>Lucky then pulls out, hopping up and looking down at you, his member twitching constantly.
>”Open up Sweetie.’
>A shiver runs through you as you do, Lucky strokeing his member as he puts it in your mouth.
>Almost instantly, your mouth is filled with cum, lucky holding your head in place as he pants.
>”Don’t spill… Only bad pets do that… what if your master was here?”
>>
Right, so, how about a slight change of plans guys? we will go till the thread dies and instead of running tomorrow, we will run Friday-Sunday.

I know it's sudden but I was planning on cutting it a little early today. kinda tired from sleep problems and want to get some rest.
>>
>>29140563
"Don't worry this mare only swallows.~"
>>
>>29140580
That's cool man.
Get some sleep.
>>
>>29140563
Swallow every last drop and lick him clean! Offer to come by if he has any more spells to test later on.
>>29140580
>Trade in tomorrow for two more days of run time.
You drive a hard bargain QM...any way you can make that three days instead?
>>
>>29140630
oh no, i mean that i will run Friday TO sunday. so Fri, Sat, and Sun

I promised extra days and i'm not going back on them, just moving the last one to go with normal run time.
>>
>>29140700
You are quickly becoming my favorite QM. Just sayin'...
>>
>>29140563
>You gulp down his load, only savouring the sweet flavor when you begin to lick Lucky clean, speaking between licks
"Don't worry this mare only swallows.~"
>”Well… she’s a good mare then. I bet your master would be proud.”
>Lucky pets you again, giving you sweet pleasure.
“Can I come back to test more spells?”
>”How about this? Yes, and you can keep all the spells free of charge each time?”
“Deal.”
>Lucky nuzzles you once he is clean, giving you a kiss.
>”Better keep that spell on for your master, may want to tone it down depending on how often you get pet though… wow…”
>You look down, seeing the mess of cum you made.
>”Naughty and messy? You better invite me over so your master and I can play with you.”
>>
>>29140700
It's all good Space Bug. Take the rest you deserve for all the work you done this thread.
>>
>>29140790
"Oh I will, I've just been busy lately. I took a day off today since I'm upgrading my ship so I came here. So about that friend of yours that needs help; that job still available? And sorry about the mess, I,ll take care of it..."

Use clean up spell.
>>
>>29140790
Do we have the copy of our porn on us or are we just sending it to him via mail?
>>
>>29140790
"Oh I will, I've just been busy lately. I took a day off today since I'm upgrading my ship so I came here. So about that friend of yours that needs help; that job still available? And sorry about the mess, I’ll take care of it..."
>You use your clean up spell, getting rid of the mess.
>Lucky smiles, nodding.
>”Thanks… and give me a second here…”
>Lucky waits a moment before he gets up, peaking out the door.
>You can hear him whispering, then see him nodding.
>He looks back to you shaking his head.
>”Already taken care of… guess “testing” got in the way.”
>You nod, smiling.
“I can send you the video through mail?”
>”Oh, yes! Totally fine. If you send it today I’ll take a look at it and reply tonight.”
>>
>>29140986
Did we ever get rid of that mini-invader we made?
>>
>>29140986
Time to head back. Got a bunch of spells we still need to learn. We're also gonna trade some spells with Rebel.
>>
>>29140986
"Alright then, hit me up when you get new spells to test. I'll send the vid when I get back to the ship."

Go back to the ship and send him the vid. Also check the hiring board.
>>
Page 10 save
>>
>>29141089
We're over the bump limit.
>>
Saving the update for Friday, thanks for playing you guys, see you in two days!
Thread posts: 537
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.