[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cod players are asses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
so i was playing cod MW on my ps4 you know playing the same ol same ol
S&D. at the end of one round a party of people invited me to their party. i said hi and the first thing they did was start talkin shit about how shit i was. now i admit i am pretty bad at S&D but then they asked what my gamer tag was all about. i told em that it was mlp related and they started talkin shit about that. i mean you must stoop pretty low to people that are doing their own thing not bothering you at all. so i left. if you guys feel like you wanna visit these asses their psn gamertags are ohhPrimitive DaytimeHD & imDelights
>>
kys fag
>>
>>29118955
git gud faget
>>
Play a better game
>>
File: try.jpg (71KB, 800x608px) Image search: [Google]
try.jpg
71KB, 800x608px
>>29118955
Maybe if you wern't total ass at cod, you could have gotten an ounce of respect. Grow some balls, pussy.
>>
>>29118955
is /mlp/ your blog now?
a thread died for this and you have /v/ by the way
>>
File: 1421289293335.gif (3MB, 599x711px) Image search: [Google]
1421289293335.gif
3MB, 599x711px
>>29118955
their names sound like they're trying to be in some shitty quick-scope only clan, rofl

but even then, it's cod players, what does one expect, make them play Quake for five minutes against a vet player and they'd be in tears.
>>
I should hit them up and ask for the name of the shitter with the pony avatar, make them laugh at your personal army request. Bet they're scared shitless when they hear about your weaponized pony message board
>>
>cod players are asses
Well no shit sherlock, stopped playing mw2 myself after endouring that tourettes-kindergarten for half a year.
Then I switched to warband and then i got stuck for years there. Playing online with mature people is way more fun imo, also, when they swear, they at least get really fucking creative
>>
>>29119078
"You probably fart onto cold windows and then lick the condensation" is my all time fav
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 571x547px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 571x547px
>>29118955
All those niggas have their shit set to private and I can't be fucked to add them.
Well my job here's done.
GG boys.
>>
>>29118955
>cod MW
You're either 12 or should kys.
>>
>>29118955
Nice blog,followed!
>>
>>29118955
listen mate they are probably shit at cod and so are you. They talk shit in game coz why not? if you have a shit name about pony related things and someone asks you what it means then they ridcule you, thats your fault bruv
>>
File: kid cuisine.jpg (198KB, 962x722px) Image search: [Google]
kid cuisine.jpg
198KB, 962x722px
Play insurgency, it is better.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.