[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- A long way away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 5

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
>>29111217
Post sheets!

Previous session: https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29051131/#29052526

https://youtu.be/ByyUi-DAngg

After the fierce battle with Fettuccine and the crew of the Ancient Mareiner, the four dead Beesting crewmembers were silently interred at sea, as per their own requests when they first joined the crew. Sailing was smooth for about 3 days after that, despite the awful damage which had been inflicted upon the Beesting. However, an atmosphere of intense unease settled over the ship on the fourth day, as many crew members all became sick at once. After some inspection, it was discovered that, during the fight with the Ancient Mareiner's crew, some zombie pirates had slipped into the ship's kitchen, wherein they had placed a sinister sea-curse on the ship's food, causing it to rot and become poisonous, while maintaining the appearance and even taste of healthy food.

Therefore, it was quickly decided to make a brief detour to a nearby island along the way to the Ribcage: Windy Island. Although neither Bee Holder nor the navigator Cane Shuga knew a lot about the island, it's the best chance the crew has of stocking up on fresh food and lumber for repairing the ship.

You still have about a week and three days until you're predicted to reach the Ribcage. However, the pirates' curse ruined most of your food and water, and with the rationing that Bee Holder has put into place, you don't have much left. You'll need to gather a lot while you're here.
>>
File: Kaptain_K._Rool.jpg (11KB, 180x181px) Image search: [Google]
Kaptain_K._Rool.jpg
11KB, 180x181px
>>29111244
http://pastebin.com/7FyBUa0q
>>
>>29111244
http://pastebin.com/w7vFkeLu
>>
>>29111217
http://pastebin.com/HZDtCp5g
>>
File: Cerulean Gets Down.gif (2MB, 245x305px) Image search: [Google]
Cerulean Gets Down.gif
2MB, 245x305px
>>29111244
http://pastebin.com/haMVj8ts
>>
>>29111217
http://pastebin.com/68nd0GB3
>>
File: Amazon Lily.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Amazon Lily.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>29111249
>>29111250
>>29111260
>>29111263
>>29111268
>Everyone at full H/W

>Here's the loot from the fight; discuss in the cytube what you want, if anything, and then post so in the thread and on your sheet. Be sure to share!

-Grimy earrings and bits of pilfered tribal-style jewelry
-A pile of low-quality weapons and the occasional piece of badass zombie pirate clothing
-Angler Tooth Necklace: A badass necklace with red stones interlaced among the teeth. Gives +1 to Intimidation and acting like a beach bully in general.
-Fishbone Jawguard: A lower half of a fish's jaw, and part of the skull, which are bound together in a kind of helmet which mainly protects the wearer's jaw. It was prepared by a shaman of the Gold Bowl islander tribe, but was lost in a hurricane before it could be finished. The wearer can vaguely understand the emotions and general thoughts of aquatic creatures.
-Whalestone Net: A bug-catching net with a body made out of whalebone and a waterproof mesh made out of Windbeetle silk. It's an ordinary net, except for when it enters water. Whenever it is swung through water, an empty space is left, full of breathable air. It can also be worn as a helmet for infinite fresh air.
>Each PC receives his/her stipend of 180 gold for the journey thus far.

The sun is setting, and the ship drifts languidly toward a far-off island, and the crew all give a woozy, weary shout when they see it sitting on the horizon. The island seems imposing and sinister as the sun dips below its tall-reaching mountain ranges, and something about the dwindling light makes it look as though there were faces in the rocks, but it's probably just a trick of the light.
>>
>>29111268
Having slept through most of the fight, the crew looks at you with minor annoyance as they nurse their own wounds. Yet, most know better than to chew you out to your face, given how handy around the ship you are. However, you've noticed you've gotten subtly smaller rations than the others for sleeping in, and so your hunger's a bit worse.
>>
>>29111289
Alder continues to do what he can to treat the sailor's injuries with his natural remedies. He perks up upon hearing the sailor's call, and gets to all fours after finishing up and goes to take a look at the island "I-I suppose I should have expected something so sinister looking."
>>
>>29111289
Steve dons one of the pieces of badass zombie pirate shirts after putting the grimy earrings on it.
>>
>>29111289
Rin picks her teeth of the last of her salty rations with a tooth from her new Angler Tooth Necklace. "Me blades are gettin' thirsty again. Once we land I don't mind goin' on a little hunt, be it for fish or meat. Who's going to join me once we land?" Rin asks her fellow hearties.

>Adding Angler Tooth Necklace to loot/bonuses.
>>
>>29111338
"I-I would not mind. Fish is not bad, but I could do with something else." he responds, adjusting his pack a little and loosening his scarf
>>
>>29111289
Cerulean, likely to the relief of the rest of the crew, does not go after the bodies of the dead. Then again, she didn't really have much of an appetite for them, anyway.

Of the loot, she gravitates towards some of the tribal jewelry, wanting it as it wasn't exactly something commonly seen in her aquatic home.

Lazing a bit on the deck and half way to sleep, the call of the crew at land perks her up enough to check it out.
"Oooo, neat. Reminds me of being in a cave and your light goes out," she comments.

>>29111338
"Sounds delicious."
>>
>>29111289
Cloud rests up in the crow's nest, sporting the Jawguard salvaged from the fishmen raid on their ship. After everypony else started to get sick, he made it his number one stay when out on deck.

Once the call of land reaches his ears, he sits up at attention, staring out at the imposing landform.
"Finally, feels like we've been over water forever."
He says as if heavily burdened by it. His wings spread, a sly glow to hi eyes as he tries to speed up the process a bit so they can have some solid ground under their hooves.
>Climate Control [Pick up those winds] [1d10]
>>
>>29111338
"Count me in, but I gotta warn ya, I ain't very good at the keeping quiet part of hunting" Steve replies looking over at the island.
"Looks a little spooky over there though, we got lanterns and plenty of oil right?"
>>
>>29111332
Something tells you you might want to clean it when you get a chance.

>>29111338
The crew mostly turn away, looking far too queasy to handle a hunt. Captain Bee Holder, hearty as ever, jabs you in the gut. "Get plenty that we can all eat, missy. I know you had your fun with all them fishies, but we ain't got canines like you! Get useful!"

>>29111325
"Don't get on a ship if you gonna be scared of a few islands," Bent Scales says sassily. "I'd give this island a decent 'five' on the scare-o-meter. I hear they got killer crabs on some of these islands, and they'll pinch your mouth and ass shut if you don't cover them while you're sleeping. Just a fun fact."

Many crew members gag a little at this "fun fact."

>>29111366
>>29111369
>>29111375
>>29111361
>>29111338
https://youtu.be/oMkWkNuxFAA
Cloud's gusts rush the ship along as the sun dwindles below the horizon. As the ship securely lands and drops anchor, you hop onto the dry land, many crew members woozily hacking up a bit of bile or chewing hungrily at the grasses, desperate for a little sustenance. Bee Holder and Bent Scales yell at them and kick them around a little in order to get them moving.

"Atten-shun!" Bee Holder shouts to everyone. "First useless sack of meat to rustle us up some good food and a secure place to sleep for tonight gets to have the contents of the Mystery Box!" She holds up a small red treasure chest, the metal lining made of solid gold. She gives it a good shake, and something in the box rattles, sounding like jewelry, or maybe some weapons or a heap of gold. The crew all perk up a little at the sound of this, wondering and gossiping at what might be in the box.

The shore of the island is fairly rocky, and a jungle begins not long after the sand ends. It's very dark in there, and the canopy of trees is so thick that no light penetrates very far into the black. However, you can see deciduous trees mixed in with the jungle foliage, oddly.
>>
>>29111400
Alder nods a little in response to Bent Scales, before perking up at the mention of the treasure. He looks to the assembled group and the earth stallion "Perhaps we could find somewhere while we hunt, and split the treasure?"
>>
>>29111400
Rin's greedy eye glimmers at the sight of the Mystery Box. What could this box hold, gold? food? a new hat? She has to have it whatever it is.

>>29111366
>>29111361
>>29111375
"Alright, time to show me you're not just a bunch of Sprogs! Let's go get us a mountain o' meat for the ship!" Rin shouts, heading off in search for some hunt. Maybe even some territory to claim for Bee Holder.

>Search for hunt
[1d10]
>>
>>29111417
After weighing the merits of letting the rest of the group go hunt while he naps and of getting treasure that would lead to perhaps even less work, Steve chooses both.

"Sounds good to me Alder, you go on now and find something over on that side of the isle and I'll go over on this side. We'll meet over by that rock on the eastern coast."

Steve had decided that once he was out of sight of Alder that he would take his nap and claim half of whatever reward it was once Alder had earned it.

>Deception [1d10]
>>
>>29111424
Alder nods and follows along, trying his own luck at hunting.
[1d10]
>>
>>29111400
>>29111424
"What's a Sprog?" She asks, though is well on her way looking around as well as the prospect of a literal mountain of meat. Feeling eager, Cerulean puts her electroception to work, wondering how effective it would be on land when compared to being in the water.

>searching for game; can see stealthed/hidden living things
[1d10]
>>
>>29111475
"Untrained landlubbers just seeking to hitch a ride with those more experienced in the sweet trade." Rin says, giving Heavyhoof Steve a bit of the stink eye.
>>
>>29111454
Alder gives an unconvinced, bored look, before flicking his tail a little "Go and sleep if you want. You will get no share from us."
>>
>>29111454
Although you try to wander off, there aren't too many places to go, as there are steep rocks blocking off much of the way ahead. You feel the frigid chill of ice breath on your backside, and when you turn, you see Bent Scales towering over you, mouth agape. "Not today, motherfucker. I know what you was doin' down there in the bunks while we were fightin' our asses off. Try it again. I'm feelin' hungry for pony tonight," she threatens.

>>29111417
>>29111424
>>29111455
>>29111475
The shore is devoid of much of note beyond sand, some crabs and jagged, unfriendly rocks, so you scale up to the jungle's entrance and peer inside. Rin's sharp draconic eyes let her see a little farther than the others, but even she has trouble with no alternative light source, the far-up canopy of the trees being quite dense. Cerulean has little luck either, as the thickness of the foliage all around and the multitudes of plant life overwhelm much of her electroception.

A pleasantly warm mist settles into the jungle, pouring in in short spurts as if it were like waves of rainfall. After a little while longer of walking, you notice, through a momentary break in the dark canopy, a tree with some fruit at the top. It's much too high to reach, however.
>>
>>29111400
Once land is reached, Cloud flies down from his roost to land on the soft sand.
"I've missed you ground, how long has it been?"

His ground praises are cut short as his ears perk up to the jingle of treasure in the box. He looks out to the dense foliage and expanse of darkness.
"Hunt for food in there? Heh, this place is made for me. I'll get you a nice fruit basket before you know it."
Cloud brags, stepping out towards the jungle fearless with his bat eyes.
>Search [1d10]
>Echolocation passive if that helps any
>>
>>29111527
Rin rubs her chin as she notices the fruit, deciding to stretch her wings before attempting to take flight. "Keep searching bellow, I'll bring back some of this fruit so one of you can taste test it for me." She says, switching her eyepatch to the other eye for better sight in the darkness, seeing as the other eye is more adjusted to it.

>Dragon Flight
[1d10]
>>
>>29111527
Alder blinks once or twice before furrowing his brow and grumbling a little and trying to look elsewhere. When he spots the fruit he chirps a little in surprise, before unfurling his wings and flying up to get a closer look
>Flight: Automatic
>>
>>29111542
As you see the fruit tree with the others, something nearby feels off to you, but you're not sure what.
>>
>>29111527
"Alright whatever you say boss." walking into the jungle behind the others,

He quickly abandons them in an attempt to check for any berries

>Forage, Bonus from CM
[1d10+2]
>>
>>29111494
"Oh, so a lazy remora or pilot basically," she remarks, trying to liken this to something she knows to better understand it.
"I'm not a big fan of them, neither."

>>29111527
Cerulean gives an annoyed groan as she seems to be electro-blocked.
"Land plants are weird. Unless they're hiding behind it or something."
Not showing much interest in the fruit, and seeing everyone else go for it, she continues looking around the area, moving plants out of the way when she can in an attempt to find something.

>searching for live meat
[1d10]
>>
>>29111527
>>29111561
Cloud keeps his wings tight to his body, keeping as much of the warmth this jungle gives close as the night draws on. He stops and looks up at the fruit tree, mouth watering at some fresh snacks. He hesitates for just a moment, the eerie feeling in the back of his head. Might just be his laziness, but then again, they already had a ghost pirate attack them so might as well play safe. His eyes glow orange as he attempts his nature magic, rising up some vines to pluck down that fruit from a distance.
>Earthen Grasp [1d10]
>>
>>29111553
>>29111558
>>29111584
As you watch Alder and Rin fly up to collect some food, you see a large black-and-gold carp hop right out of the mist and snatch one of the reddish-yellow fruits right out of Rin's claw. Many more fish jump at them, but Rin and Alder get away with most of their fruits intact, about six in total. As the fish fall back toward the ground, they vanish completely once their bodies touch the mist.

>>29111607
Although you're sure you've never seen fish like this before, your electro-senses tingle... there's a lot more sea-life ahead than just those fish. You feel an odd sense of danger too.

>>29111607
You knock down a lot more fruit from a neighboring tree, but a couple of the jumping carp snatch some of the fruits out of the fruits out of the air.

>>29111576
Leaving the others to their work, you find a bushel of small green berries which, in your experience are both safe to eat and tasty. As you reach in to pluck them, you hear a gasp of annoyance and a string of foul language. Peering inside the bush, you see a little silhouette of a pony-like figure, but much much smaller than you. However, you see something in the bushes next to it, something that looks suspiciously like the barrel of a gun...
>>
>>29111629
Rin is more surprised than angry at the thieving carp, scratching her spines in confusion. Thinking these carp could be fairly tastey, she plans to use at least one of the fruit as some bait. Rin takes a single fruit, stabbing it with her blade and allowing the juice to drip down into the mist, waiting for a carp to fly out so she can skewer one on her blade.

>Catch a carp.
[1d10]
>>
>>29111629
"What the shrimp was that?!" She yells out, but more out of curious excitement than fear. She goes over to where she was certain she saw the fish land, even waving a hoof around in the mist.

As her electro-sense tingle with possible danger, she haunches her back in a defensive pose.
"Hey, everypony...I've got a bad feeling about this," she says to everyone, but still presses on towards where she's picking up sea life, a mix of curiosity and hunger driving her forward.
>>
>>29111629
Alder lets out a confused warble as the carp jump out of the mist and snatch some of the fruit. He hurries back to the ground with what he could manage, a mildly shocked look on his face "I a-am rather new to this part of Equestria, b-but fish leaping from fog is abnormal, y-yes?" he asks, his tail flicking uneasily and his wings ruffling
>>
>>29111683
"Just means you gotta catch them in abnormal ways."

>>29111666
"What is it, a bigger fish?"
>>
>>29111629
Cloud's mouth hangs pen as the carp leap from nowhere to start snatching the hard-earned fruit he painstakingly struck from these trees. He quickly scrambles and adjusts his vines to grab as many as he can from the fish. Once the fruit catch is done, he glares at the fog with anger, wings flapping as he attempts to conjure up a wind to blow this fishy fog away.
>Climate Control [1d10]
>>
>>29111629
Left in shock from the sudden and imminently fatal danger he was in,
Steve could only think to half-shout "L-lets just chill out dude!"

>Chill is the WoP
[1d10]
>>
>>29111714
"I'm not sure, but feels like there is more than those jumping fish...and I've got a feeling in my skin."
>>
>>29111719
>>29111720
Just as Cloud generates a wind to push back the mist, you both hear a loud bang and a flash, and feel a whiz of an impact fly past Heavyhoof's ear, leaving him a little hard of hearing but otherwise unharmed. The bang and breeze cleared away some of the bush, and you see a pistol shrimp floating in the remaining mist, wearing a marksman's hat. His right claw resembles the barrel of a gun. Floating next to him is a dark-colored breezie, but with a set of fins instead of wings, and antennae which drift in the mist as though they were underwater. The breezie gasps and floats upside-down, playing dead.

>>29111660
>>29111683
Rin skewers a carp on her sword, but as she do, a previously-unseen shrimp falls off the carp, wearing a small marksman's cap, and its right claw resembles the barrel of a gun. He vanishes into the mist just as it begins to recede. You notice the loud bang from further back, near where Heavyhoof stands.

>>29111666
The mist recedes a little as you approach, but the deeper you go, the thicker the mist becomes, until it's like being underwater. There's light ahead, but you recognize it as the luring glow of an anglerfish. However, these ones are bigger than the ones you've spied in the depths of the ocean.

"Oooiiii, what you doin' out 'ere, love?" a voice says, "This ain't your turf. Get ya gone, ya bloody colonizah!"
>>
>>29111758
Noticing the shrimp, Rin grins wickedly and decides to stash away her remaining fruit and her freshly killed carp. A mix of blood and juice drips down off her blade as she slinks off into the darkness, preparing to cut apart her soon to be fresh kill.

"Fate and Greed thirst for the blood of unsuspecting prey..." She whispers in the darkness.

>Stealth: Automatic
>>
>>29111758
Alder nervously draws his bow and takes off into the air at the sound of the voice, trying to see something beyond the bizarre fish that might be hiding in the fog. "W-Who is there?"
>Flight: Automatic
>Taking a closer look: [1d10]
>>
>>29111758
With a solemn and guilty look on his face, Heavyhoof apologized to the shrimp for killing the finned breezie, having fallen for its trick.

"Damn feller, I dident mean no harm, honest. I understand if y'all wanna fight but I swear I was just tryna get some food." He said backing away slowly from the shrimp
>>
>>29111758
Cloud covers his ears at the loud bang, head turning with his glare turned at the shrimp.
"What's this now, little sea insects to go along with these fruit nabbing fish?"
He says with an annoyed tone. His eyes glow as he looks down at the one shrimp.
"Good thing your friend went out, leaves less work for me."
He says, attempting to rise up the grass and plants to constrict this trigger happy shrimp.
>Earthen Grasp [1d10]
>>
>>29111758
Cerulean slowly walks to circle the large lights, stretching out her body as she walks to show off her large size, even daring to try and get close enough to compare size and establish dominance.
"Easy now, I'm just drifting through. Don't know what a 'colonizah' is, but I do know that I'm hungry. So we gonna just talk all nice like, or are you and me gonna have a little turf war?"

>Establish dominance/intimidate
[1d10]
>>
>>29111802
"Eh, what was that, bro? Speak up ya shadowy scalefish! Where ya hidin'?" the voice asks.

>>29111840
>>29111872
The darkness ahead is lit with floating lights, and you make out the shapes of large angler fish floating in the mist. Around them, in the glow, are a pack of breezies, only they have fins instead of wings, and their antennae float as if underwater. There are many of these strange 'breezies' and accompanying them are floating shrimp, with their right arms resembling guns of different calibers and different sizes. The breezies' weapons consist of jawlike gauntlets on their arms.

"Turf war? Hahaha!" a 'breezie' declares, floating to meet Cerulean. "Ya got no claim to this turf, sis, ya been on our turf since the moment ya ship touched de sands. We want the Windborn!" he says, pointing his arm at Cloud back there. "If y'all come in peace wid us, this'll go much smootha. Ya don't even know ya travel with a god, do ya? Why aren't you worshippin' the Windborn as a god?" he says, gesturing again at Cloud.

>>29111852
>>29111871
The shrimp bats away the grasses and plants, pointing his gun-arm at the two of you. The shrimp seems to understand that the breezie fooled Heavyhoof. It floats behind him, spreading the mist to completely block the exit, and nudges you both forward, toward where the others are. You see other shrimps' arms sticking out of the bushes and trees. Up ahead, you see the others talking with more breezies and floating fish, and their attention is focused on Cloud.
>>
>>29111928
Alder lets out a confused little chirp, before looking over towards Cloud Shear and lowering his bow "A god? He is strong, b-but I am not sure that we could go so far as to say that. I do not think I have even heard the term 'Windborn' before, do any of you know what they mean?" he asks, looking towards the group uneasily.
>>
>>29111928
Rin moves through the canopy, looking down at the angler fish as she positions herself. "Who are you callin' a shadowy scalefish?" She growls, leaping out from the shadows to gouge the mist covered angler. "I'M YER WORST NIGHTMARE!" She roars out.

>Autocrit Rupture
[1d10]
>Slice n' Dice
[1d10]
>>
"So listen bat-friend-fella, I'm thinking these guys are fish right?
But they're above water up here and they're still alive right?
Its my thinking that we must actually be underwater, which means as soon as we get the chance we gotta try and jump for some air, you in?"
Steve whispered to Cloud as they edged closer to the shrimp and breezie crowd.
>>
>>29111928
Cloud looks around as the fog closes back in and more shrimps poke out their weapons.
"Whoa whoa whoa, I'm not going to be intimidated by any high class finger food. You guys need to chill out."
He says with a smirk, eyes taking a glow as he attempts to freeze them out.
"This jungle felt pretty warm, don't think you're take to the frozen food aisle too well."
>Climate Control [Blizzard] [1d10]
>>
>>29111928
Cerulean's body relaxes at the sight of this aquatic-looking breezie. While she heard the words it said, her mind was elsewhere until she finally acted upon it.
"Ho! Ly! Shell! You are just the most adorable thing ever!" she exclaims very happily, bounding around the 'breezie' and giving it a playful nudge with her nose, oblivious to the dangers of the pistol shrimp bodyguards.
"How come I've never seen one of you before?! Eeee, I would love to have one of you swim with me like an even more adorable pilot fish!"

>>29111928
>>29111951
"I don't know what a Wind-thingy is, but who cares?! Look at these cute little things!"
>>
>>29111951
"He is blessed with de control of de Wind," the "breezie" says reverently. "Undoubtedly he comes from de tribe of de Windies, and his arrival is a sign of our imminent victory over de tribe of de wicked Gusties! If you come with us, you shall be rewarded amply! Food, shelter, power! Come along, friend of the Windborn!"

>>29111981
The pistol shrimp look at you in surprise, but do not fire. The "breezie" nudges you back. "De tribe of de Misties does not wander far from dis island. We must await de return of the gods, of which your Windborn friend is a sign. If you come along with us, ya shall see many more of us, and you can gush over dem while we greet de Windborn."

>>29111961
>>29111972
As you approach, the small creature, now properly named as a Mistie, raises his hoof. The pistol shrimp lower their gun-arms. The Misties all bow to the two of you. "Welcome, Windborn. De shelter and food you seek await you ahead. How long we have awaited ya arrival!"

>>29111960
You attack and slice up the angler fish, but the shrimp and Misties don't react. Instead, they back away, while the angler fish, being little more than wild creatures, attack.

[1d10+2] the angler fish attempt to swarm you.

Meanwhile the Misties sit back and watch, while the pistol shrimp drum their claws together for background noise.
>>
>>29112020
"Ahaha! Fresh hunt!" Rin shouts, seeing this as a chance to catch plenty while possibly planting fear in the Misties.

Rin slices at the Angler Fish, her blades turning into a flurry of strikes. "Cerulean, pay attention and grab the dead ones! Cloud, use your little vine magic to gather as well!" Rin shouts to her allies.

>Dual Strike
[1d10]
[1d10]
>Slice n' Dice
[1d10]
>>
>>29112020
Steve hears that they have food, his objective in this strange land

"Hey could you guys just put a nice bushel of fruits in a sack or some such utility for me to take back to Bee Holder for some treasure?"
>>
>>29112020
Alder decides to stay out of the fight with the angler fish for now, looking over towards the misties with a curious warble "So... I would assume you own the... Turf, here, yes?" he asks, cocking his head to the side
>>
>>29112020
She gives a slight squeal as the Mistie nudges back.
"I'd hug you if I wasn't afraid of crushing you by accident," she replies happily, "don't know about this wind stuff, but if there are more, then show me to current!"
It is then she notices the shrimp nearby.
"Oh hey, when did these guys get here? And...what exactly are they," she asks, going closer to one and putting her face close to look at it.
"Are they friends of yours?"

>>29112041
Cerulean looks at Rin with a huff.
"Hey! Be nice! They're just floating around."
>>
>>29112020
Cloud's gaze falters, stopping his attempts to end these little pests at the bowing and reverence. His body stance and tone change entirely, as if he was never annoyed or tried to kill them at all, stepping forward at their gesture with a confident swagger.
"Food and shelter you say? Lead on, my little mistie friends."
He runs a hoof through his mane when they announce their patience.
"Yea, I get that a lot."
>>
>>29112084
"Fish always float around waiting to be eaten, I'm just the one who has to catch them!"
>>
>>29112041
"Can't hear ya over the free food these little guys are giving me."
He shouts back nonchalantly.
>>
>>29112106
"I knew ye were a lazy sprog!"
>>
>>29112041
On the contrary, the Misties seem to enjoy the battle, cheering even when you cut through the angler fish. The fish take a few bites out of you, but charge in for more.
[1d10+2]

>Rin 4/5

>>29112072
"What we have in our home village far exceeds any paltry treasure your benefactor may offa. Dey and your crew are welcome to come as well, just as long as de Windborn are brought forth, so we may treat dem as de gods dey are."

>>29112100
The head Mistie bows in greeting. "I am Peace and Quiet, great Windborn. Your feast shall begin soon; just bring us de rest of your crew, and we shall be off to our village."

>>29112081
>>29112084
>>29112072
>>29112100
"We own one half of dis Windy Island, de land of our ancestral gods," Peace and Quiet says. "De cruel and wicked Gusties own de oder half. Be glad you ended up on our half, instead of ders, oderwise you'd be swimmin' in anodda one of their graveyard mazes, or fed you by now to one of their false gods. You must never go to the oder half of Windy Island!"

>>29112084
>>29112105
"If de warrior wishes to fight, she may. Dese fish live for nothin' but blood," Peace and Quiet says. "But if she likes, her talents would be used better on the demons of de Gustie tribe, instead of dese paltry creatures."
>>
>>29112130
Rin would usually ignore the words of strangers when she's busy with her hunt, however the word of demons catches her interest enough to listen while fighting. "Demons? Now you're talkin' more my language. Where be these demons?" She asks, before turning to unleash another flurry on the fish that just took a bite out of her.

>Dual Strike
[1d10]
[1d10]
>Slice N' Dice
[1d10]
>>
>>29112130
Gusties? Are they like your kind, but... nastier, I guess?" he asks, before slowly touching down. He keeps an eye on Rin to make sure she isn't getting too hurt, stowing his bow and readying a vial of his curative just in case
"Demons? Like the ones from the old tales?" he asks, his tail flicking a little more urgently
>>
>>29112130
"Hey lil feller, I was given a job and that job is gonna get donezorino ya'hear?" Steve says as he collects some of the misties' food and begins heading back to the ship.
>>
>>29112130
"I've never heard of Gusties neither. So many new things up here on land," she says, then her tail rests on her chin, "but wait, how are we suppose to help fight them or whatever if we can't go over there?"
>>
>>29112122
"Then why did you ask me to do something?"

>>29112130
"A pleasure to meet you Peace and Quiet, two of my favorite things."
He looks back through the trees to where the shore lies and the rest of the ship crew.
"No prob, I'll zip on over and fill them in."
Cloud says, leathery wings fanning out as he zips back to ship to inform them on the feast. Rather quickly too, barely two sentences before flying back to the party.
>>
>>29112182
"I don't 'ask' I 'command', there's a difference."
>>
>>29112203
"Both sounds the same to me. Somepony telling me to do something, try to say it wasn't an 'ask' and that its a 'demand' or 'my job', and it never works"
>>
>>29112166
Peace and Quiet nods in gratitude. "Go if you wish, but send the other Windborn our way!"

The mist at the end of the jungle entrance parts, allowing you to pass through. Bee Holder lounges next to Sickly Sweet as they watch the other sickly crew members pick through the undergrowth to gather fruits and sticks for shelters, avoiding going very deep in the jungle.

When you approach, Sickly Sweet looks you over, as he is wont to do. "Any strange bug bites, any lesions or ticks?" he asks invasively.
Meanwhile, Bee Holder snaps up the fruit and bites into it, licking her lips in pleasure. She opens the Mystery Box and pulls out a helmet, just your size. "Nice work, hot stuff. Now kick your hooves up with us!" she says, pulling up another folding chair.
>Northern Helmet: This helmet was actually forged in the south, not the north. However, when you wear it, you will always know where the cardinal directions are, giving +2 to navigational rolls.
>He also gains 40 Bits

"How's about spendin' a little of that gold, eh, colt?" Bee Holder asks greedily.

(1/2)
>>
File: Elfhelm.png (676KB, 1346x570px) Image search: [Google]
Elfhelm.png
676KB, 1346x570px
>>29112175
>>29112182
>>29112164
>>29112149
>Rin 3/5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdVI-YAXYFw

After Rin slices through another angler fish, Peace and Quiet lead the party deeper into the jungle, deeper into the mist. As they proceed deeper, the fishy creatures in the mist grow stranger, more foreign and outlandish, until even Cerulean is seeing oddities of the sea she's never even heard of.

Peace and Quiet explains that the Gustie and Mistie tribes both claim to be the true descendants of the old Windie tribe, but only the Misties are the true inheritors of the Windie bloodline. The Gusties, who have surrendered themselves to wicked demons, seek to exterminate the Misties and reclaim the many ancient treasures of the Windie tribe.

The Mistie village is a mixture of large and small houses; the many smaller ones are built on top of the few larger ones, which are full of both land and sea creatures, accompanied by Misties. As you approach, they look at Cloud in shock and awe, some clapping, others putting on war paint. Peace and Quiet and his Mistie entourage depart, allowing you to explore at your leisure. You notice that they are living in communal housing, and many artifacts of gold and jewels are just laying around as if they were trash.
>>
>>29112246
"Don't mind if I do feller" Steve says donning his Northern Helmet and taking a seat.

"What're ya sellin' mon capitahn?"
>>
>>29112251
Alder seems a little too enthralled by the environment to notice, or even particularly care about the helmet. While a little intimidated by some of the outlandish creatures within the mist, he remains as fascinated as he can manage as they proceed deeper. When they finally reach the village, he cocks his head to the side a little and gasps, before taking the sight of the village in with the same level of excitement. He hurries off to look over the houses, as well as try and chat with a couple of the Gusties
>>
>>29112251
Cloud gives wary looks at the strange beings in this fog, more from the appearance than any threat. As the enter the village and the inhabitants cheer and celebrate, he gives waves and bows and other gestures to keep up the praise, this attention going right to his head.
Once left to their own devices, Cloud looks around the area, mind jumping to each new sight. Though the growl of his stomach shifts focus to tunnel vision.
"Sooo... I heard there was a feast?"
He asks out loud, body yearning for more than ship rations.
>>
>>29112241
"Sprog!"

>>29112251
"I swear, if that sprog stole my treasure I'll gut him faster than I did these fish." Rin grumbles, stashing away her kill to make sure nobody else steals it from her.

"When do I get to paint my blades with some demon blood? I'm starting to get impatient and so are my blades." Rin says, not satisfied with the blood she spilled fighting the angler fishes. However when she enters the village, the sight of treasure littered around calms her. "On second thought... Take yer time, I've got a bit of collectin' to do." She says, giving the little village some "community service" by "cleaning their trash".

>Collecting gold and jewels: Rolling if needed
[1d10]
>>
>>29112251
Cerulean is simply overwhelmed with new everything. Her attention is always caught by whatever oddity swims/floats by in the mist, but it quickly returns to the tale about the Misties and Gusties.
"That all sounds really bad...."

Entering the village, Cerulean has a look of utter bliss.
"Even their houses are cute!"
She goes up to one of the larger ones, being careful not to break anything either by stepping or her tail knocking into something. She then goes to the next building...then the next one. Really, she's just weaving between the buildings and looking at what is around until her curiosity is sated.
>>
>>29112353
"All of this cute shit sickens me. Where are the spikes? Where are the fish bone huts with fishing hooks stuck to them? What next, a cherry blossom garden?" Rin complains about their decor.
>>
>>29112301
"I ain't sellin' you nothin' if you ain't gonna talk proper, young colt," Bee Holder says, fixing you with a stink eye. Apparently she doesn't like being called that. She opens her other Mystery Box, revealing a variety of wares.

>Strawberry Daiquiri: Gives +1 to physical actions (attacks, dodges, climbing) for 3 turns: 30 Bits (Quantity: 3)
>Blueberry Sour: Grants the user another action for 2 turns: 40 Bits (Quantity: 3)
>Lime Sunrise: Grants the user immunity to harmful magic for 2 turns: 100 Bits (Quantity: 1)
>Lemon Screwdriver: Heals 1 Wound and full Hits: 30 Bits (Quantity: 3)
>Unusual Dagger: What does it do? Use to find out...: 60 Bits (Quantity: 1)
>Badass Bandana: Makes you look cool: 10 Bits (Quantity 1)

>>29112336
As you pick up some of the gold and gems, it runs through your fingers, as if it were merely sand, apparently cursed. However, some of it you manage to pick up and hold onto tightly.
>Obtained 100 Bits' worth

>>29112331
>>29112333
>>29112353
>>29112336
The Misties are just as eager to speak with you as Peace and Quiet was, and swarm you with overlapping talk about their history and how the Windborn will blow away the wicked Gusties. Many offer you arms and armor, but all of it is too small for you to use.

After a little while, Peace and Quiet returns. He and an entourage of Misties bring out many plates of spiced fruits, exotic wines, sauces and seasoned vegetables, even fresh, mouthwatering fish for Rin, Cerulean and Alder. They are joined by many apparently semi-sapient creatures of the sea and the jungle, who sit around and eat the meats and fruits off the ground. Unfortunately, none of their plates, tables or utensils are even remotely big enough for you. Musicians begin to play, praising the Windborn's arrival.
>>
>>29112405
"Get your disgusting little hooves away from me." Rin growls at the Misties offering their tiny weapons.

Rin decides to pocket away the tiny sample sized bottles of wine, drinking one for herself. The sight of the fresh fish does make Rin's mouth water. "Well... Not eating it would be a waste." She grumbles, picking it up with her claws to eat like finger food.

"I'm going to be really disappointed if these 'demons' they were talking about are just as big as them and those gusties." Rin grumbles to her hearties.
>>
>>29112386
"But I like how it looks. Everything you said sounds like what I leave after eating."

>>29112405
>>29112333
As they bring objects and food, she just gushes over how cute and tiny it all is. She looks ready to dig in, but at realization at how small everything is, especially for her, she finally frowns after all this time. But then...an idea!

She taps Cloud on the shoulder to get his attention.
"Hey...uhmmm...sorry to bother ya and all, but," she sits a bit uneasily, "do you think you could...ya know, do that thing you do," she asks, still holding the tiny plate of food in the palm(?) of her hoof.
>>
>>29112405
"One at a time guys... Ah who am I kidding everyone keep at it, I love this."
Cloud responds to the Misties swarming them with their tales.

When the scent of food hits his nose, he readies for the feast he awaited. Disappointment arises when the tiny plates are brought, but then the light bulb goes off. His eyes glow orange, readying up to shrink down and enjoy this now massive feast.
>Wax/Wane [1d10]

>>29112480
"Yea sure, let me get myself covered first."

>Apply shrinking to anyone else if they want it for this feat maybe?
>>
>>29112492
She sits with a smile and wait, her tail slightly wiggling in anticipation.
>>
>>29112405
"Alrighty then boss," replied Steve as courteously as the farm boy knew how,

"I ain't had too many drinks in my life so I'll take uh, a strawberry daiquiri, 2 lemon screwdrivers, and the bandana and dagger."
>>
>>29112405
Alder politely declines the offers for weapons and armor, but happily chats it up with as many of the Misties as he can manage. Upon hearing the arrival of the feast he turns around and smiles a little, before blinking once or twice at the tiny plates. He nods a little in agreement with Cerulean, before shrugging "I would also enjoy such a thing, if iy would not trouble you too much."
>>
>>29112440
"Yer mind's clogged with bad voodoo already if you think in terms of disappointment and satisfaction when it comes to de demons. Wid dem, it's life and death, bleeding or winning," Peace and Quiet says. "Dey sacrifice to de Winds in devilish rituals, invoking the voodoo of the Loa, the Masks of the Umbra, de wickedest spirits to eva walk de earth. De great mysteries, who shred space and time and let in wicked voodoo from de Insterstice. Dey bad news, sista."

>>29112502
>-160 Bits

"Drink it sloooow, colt. Otherwise y'all gonna end up loopier than a loop de loop on a loopin' loop," she cautions, clacking her own drink with yours.

Though the sun's last rays sink below the horizon, it remains remarkably warm out, and the crew starts looking heartier as they dig into fresh fruits and sip water from a little creek up ahead. They start building a makeshift shelter under a secure alcove in a nearby rock and start working on securing it from the elements. Though it's not ideal, it's better than nothing, and most of the cruel is reluctant to head into the jungle.

"Hey..." Bent Scales says, looking around. "Did anybody else feel that?"

>>29112480
>>29112492
>>29112538
Cloud shrinks himself, Alder and Cerulean down to Mistie proportions, allowing them to enjoy their food in full. The Misties gasp as he does so, and bring over a tiny (well, no longer so tiny) throne for him to lounge upon.

Meanwhile, some other Misties dress up, donning large masks and wearing extravagant clothing and put on a play of their tribe's history. They act out battles from the Windies' past, including their vanquishing of many Loa spirits and evil voodoo demons, until they clashed with a spirit called the Hungering Mantis, a venomous wretch that could split space in two. Although the Windies defeated it, they soon vanished and left behind the Misties. But the Gusties were born from the Mantis' voodoo, and sought to overthrow the Misties ever since.
>>
>>29112602
"Feel what boss lady?" Steve says as he begins slurping up one of his lemon screwdrivers.
>>
>>29112602
Cloud reclines on his new throne immediately once they set it down, enjoying a life of luxury. He looks on with excitement as they act out their historic battles, really getting enthralled into their culture as he chows down on their food.

"So these Gusties are bringing back and controlling all these Loa things I take it? What's keeping you guys stuck in this fight when your ancestors did it?"
He asks after the performance is over, stacking up more of the spiced fruits and wine on his plate.
>>
>>29112602
>>29112492
Cerulean looks herself over, but then looks at the plate of food that is now of 'normal' size.
"Yes! Thank you thank you thank you," she says happily and begins eating while running off to join in the other festivities.

She was especially enthralled by the play, sitting down to watch it like a foal in front of the television on a Saturday morning. Throughout the play, her tail was acting as an indicator of things felt: shock at plot twists, joy at the defeat of evil, etc. Though since she was also eating, she was feeling joyous through most of it. When the play was over, she had only one question.
"Could...could I wear some of that," she asks as she looks at the various outfits and masks.
>>
>>29112602
"I thrive on a good fight, whether it be my blood or their blood it gives me a rush like nothing else could give me. It's that same rush that kept me alive all these years and it'll keep me sailing until the wood of my ship rots." Rin says, explaining her love for blood to Peace and Quiet.
>>
>>29112602
Alder wiggles and giggles at the shrinking sensation, before shaking his head and looking around and happily chirping out "You really are amazing, Mister Cloud!" before digging into his now properly-sized plate of food.
Alder cocks his head to the side, and hums a little "Some of the odd rituals I saw the shaman from some of the other tribes sound similar to that... voodoo?" he asks, seemingly confused by the sound of the word
>>
>>29112651
"We not have one hundredth of a hundredth of de strength of de great Windies tribe. Dey could blow out de stars like candles and silence the roars of a thousand seas of flame. We only doin' de best we can against de Gusties. Yet some days we thinkin' we must run and hide in de seas wid de fishies."

>>29112660
The Misties are reluctant at first, but with a nod from the play's director, they let you see some of the imitations of the ancestral masks, although they lecture you thoroughly on how to hold it, what to do and what not to do, etc."

>>29112672
The Misties nod, apparently in agreement with your philosophy. "It is a great shame you are such a big dragon! By the Law you would be a fine Mistie mother and warria."

>>29112696
"De voodoo, yes. It's de venom of de spider wid many heads, de great poison of reason and order. It's de blood of demons and de bain of de water of life. Be wary ya never fall into it!" he warns, shaking a fork at you.

>>29112649
As you ask, you feel what she must have been talking about. There's a sense of something creeping up behind you very quickly. Just as you brace for impact...

>>29112649
>>29112651
>>29112660
>>29112672
>>29112696
You hear the rushing of great winds all around you, which throws up the canopies of the trees and exposes the night sky, where churning winds appear to scramble the stars as if in a tornado. There's a sense of something creeping up behind you, very massive and imposing at first but then shrinking to a fine point as it edges closer, like somebody running up to stab you in the back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ6QhxgqBUQ

A sudden sensation slams into the backs of your heads, and reality seems to shift both ways, like a cracked rock starting to crumble.

>Paused
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-TuZ1_xLmY

use this for the dramatic sound effect not that song
fuck
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.