[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nazi Ponies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 36

File: 1318650.png (3MB, 2945x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1318650.png
3MB, 2945x3000px
Let's have a thread for Nazi ponies.

Because Equestria is surprisingly fascist and race-conscious.
>>
>>29107401
can't wait for you little shits to go back to school
>>
>>29107401

Oh, so race-conscious = racist now? And how else are minorities supposed to get into college?
>>
File: Bismarck Pony.png (424KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Bismarck Pony.png
424KB, 725x1024px
Hard Mode: post not Aryanne ponies
>>
>>29107408
Can't wait for you to get over the years of bullying that have embedded them into your psyche, causing chronic insecurities and suicidal thoughts that you should act on.

No really I can't wait, because it'll never happen. Therefore, it wouldn't be waiting, it would just be "being retarded."
>>
>>29107483
Huh?

Oh, yeah, cool, dude, +1
>>
File: Griffons.gif (24KB, 504x566px) Image search: [Google]
Griffons.gif
24KB, 504x566px
How is this even a thing? The whole show is about friendship and tolerance and shit. Where do Nazis have a place here.
>>
>>29107401
>Fascist
What
>Race conscious
Not surprising. Unlike in our world, ponies actually have clear ability differences depending on their races. Pegasi have wings. Unicorns have magic. Earths have strength I guess. All ponies have diffetent fur and eye colors.
In our world: Different skin color. Slightly different physic. Very slight differences in intelligence, if at all. Same abilities for all.

Here is how Equestria manages: Everyone is happy, no one gets discriminated

Here is how our world manages: War, hatred and repeated genocide based on racial differences.

Equestria has actual big difference in races and does still do better than we do with people being almost the same.

Heck, this board even has terms like mudponies and ziggers.
Ponies are superior and more mature.
>>
>>29107401
>>29107701
Equestria seems to be somewhat of an ethnostate and have a sense of patriotism, otherwise Equestria isn't very fascist. It's a monarchy obviously. But I guess the wholesome paradise of Equestria draws parallels to the idealised Nazi Germany. Both were very moral basically.
>>29107422
Not all of fascism has racial policies. Take a look at the fascist António de Oliveira Salazar who's praised. Hell, even Mussolini didn't incorporate racial laws until Hitler pushed him too and the Italian's occupation of North Africa.

"‘Naturally there is no such thing as a pure race, not even a Jewish one … Race: it is a sentiment, not a reality, it is 95% sentiment. I don’t believe that it is possible to prove biologically that a race is more or less pure …Anti-Semitism does not exist in Italy. The Jews have behaved well as citizens, and as soldiers, they have fought courageously."
>>
>>29107732
Yes, yes, yes. But still nazism implies that you put yourselfes above others and I don't really see this in MlP. I wouldn't talk about fascism as it isn't defined and thus difficult to apply to Equestria.
>>
>>29107732
If I was to draw an idealized Nazi Germany for Equestria, then all ponies except for unicorns would have been either exiled or killed, leaving the superior unicorns to lead Equestria and expand across the known world, rolling over everything they view as inferior. Anypony who disagrees also gets killed. There is only one true opinion.
>>
>>29107747
Also ponies are thaught not to live for their own happiness, but to blindly serve Equestria for their entire lives.
>>
>>29107747
>Unicorns are the only race left
>starve to death because it's canon that food can only be grown by Earth ponies
Shiggy
>>
>>29107798
It's as much canon as Santa is real.
>>
>>29107747
I said "idealised." As in viewed with rose tinted glasses. Not fear goggles. The Nazis certainly committed the holocaust, killed dissenters, and sought to reclaim the land of the German empire (I won't disagree.) However, they celebrated their people, enforced morals, and trialed against their foes. It's kind of similar to Equestria. Kind of. I'm not defending the comparison, but I'm explaining why the comparison is made. Stormfags view Nazi Germany differently, you know.

Also, theoretically a Nazi Equestria wouldn't do that. Non-ponies, donks, and Saddle Arabians would probably be killed, but whatever.
>>29107737
The race or "people" are put above all, except for the state, in fascism. Even Nazi Germany followed this. Again I'm not saying Equestria is fascist.
>I wouldn't talk about fascism as it isn't defined
Easy.

>Dictator or totalitarian state
>controlled economy
>capitalism and private property
>nationalism or patriotism
>>
>>29107822
No honestly. I wanted to write a 20page eassay about fascism but changed the topic to totalitarism as fashism is not defined to this day.
>>
>>29107822
I suppose you can see it as that depending on where you draw the line.

Either way, Equestria is an utopia (for the most part), and I feel that plenty of ideologies like to take it as an idealized example.
After all, there is a thread about monarchy already on here. Some people view Equestria as a working form of communism.
Ironically, democracy fits pretty badly into Equestria, despite it being a ponified version of the US.
>>
>>29107806
>he doesn't watch the show
>>
>>29107873
>As I understand it, you were referencing the first Heart Warmings Eve episode.
That episode tells a myth. A Christmas tale for fillies, not history
>>
>>29107902
Didn't mean to green
>>
>>29107401
The pony has an SS helmet, why would you want link the show with something so dark, that killed millions of people? It is .... not OK. There is no plausibel justification for it.
>>
>>29107912
..... the only reason I see for someone to like it is to sympathize with Nazism.
>>
File: large23232.png (694KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large23232.png
694KB, 1024x1024px
>>29107839
This is why all the arguments about it, in the Aryanne thread, happen. Some people like certain ideals of fascism, others don't, and still more others go around spouting that modern fascists are evil, when in reality they simply think their system is best and/or are just expressing hate for those they blame for societies problems. I think trying to argue who is "right" or "better" is such a moot point, but it always happens like this. It seems almost impossible for mlp to just get a thread about Nazi/Wehrmacht ponies without the aforementioned shitfest.
>>
>>29107921
Why does anyone like Nightmare Moon? You surely must sympathize with dictatorships bent on destroying sunlight. Why does anybody like playing as the Taliban in games? Why do people think Darth Vader is cool? It is not uncommon for people to "like" the bad guys even when they are fully aware of their actions.
>>
>>29107961
>liking Taliban in games.
You play Terrorists in CS:GO because the game gives you no other choice sometimes and by doing so you don't like them. Nightmare Moon fans maybe are just into femdom.
Theres a difference between liking evil characters and liking evil ideologies.
>>
>>29107976
>Nightmare Moon fans maybe are just into femdom.
I genuinely sympathize with her
>>
>>29107732
>Equestria seems to be somewhat of an ethnostate
This is a very epin meme, but completely wrong. Equestria's most prominent feature is that it resulted from the combination of three ethno-nationalist states into a multicultural paradise with one nation containing three ethnicities.

>the wholesome paradise of Equestria draws parallels to the idealised Nazi Germany
Not at all, literally nothing in Equestria in any way resembles the Nazis. Equestria is an idealized United States run by a benevolent monarchy, and any assertion to the contrary is just delusional.
>>
>>29108021
I'd like to know why. I don't find sources which describe her philosophy or idology (searched "villains.wikia" and "mlp.wikia"). If you say you like her personality, that is fine but has nothing to do with this discussion about people liking ponies associated with Nazism. If you like her actions, consider that its impossible to grow food without sunlight.
>>
>>29108036
.. also her childlike rationale is literally that she thinks she gets fewer attention, than she deserves. It justifies her doing literally everything she wants.
>>
>>29108060
>>29108036
>>29107976
Disregard everything I wrote, sorry for derailing this thread.
>>
File: 86326753754.jpg (473KB, 1280x891px) Image search: [Google]
86326753754.jpg
473KB, 1280x891px
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-30-19-40-29.png (282KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-30-19-40-29.png
282KB, 960x540px
>Nazi pone thread
>No Glimmer
Ok
>>
>>29107401
What evidence do you have that supports this statement?
>>
>>29108287
Glimmer's a communist
>>
File: 354436346.png (24KB, 534x572px) Image search: [Google]
354436346.png
24KB, 534x572px
>>29107701
>he says while posting a griffon jew picture

Well memed my friend
>>
File: 139610__safe_fluttershy_nazi.jpg (84KB, 599x480px) Image search: [Google]
139610__safe_fluttershy_nazi.jpg
84KB, 599x480px
>>29107401
>>
>>
>>29107976
>evil ideologies.
>>
>>29108035
>ebin
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdSRHM5gXt4
I see.

>three ethno-nationalist states into a multicultural paradise with one nation containing three ethnicities.
Like Switzerland. People of multiple faiths, race, and region all united for a republic and democracy. Anyways, the three races are physically similar enough to warrant the thought.
>any assertion to the contrary is just delusional.
About as delusional as any other fanfiction. My point has always been that people will compare something if it even has the smallest similarity.
>>
>>29107401
So a Trump thread?
>>
File: 1478677427781.png (484KB, 565x656px) Image search: [Google]
1478677427781.png
484KB, 565x656px
>>29110763
AWOO
>>
File: CxIxJMi.jpg (516KB, 3600x2026px) Image search: [Google]
CxIxJMi.jpg
516KB, 3600x2026px
>>29107401
Oi! Reporting in!
>>
File: 1481995542579.png (686KB, 4000x5143px) Image search: [Google]
1481995542579.png
686KB, 4000x5143px
>>29110959
Oi! Gott mit uns.
>>
File: rarity_nazi.png (159KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
rarity_nazi.png
159KB, 640x360px
>>
File: rara fasc.gif (318KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
rara fasc.gif
318KB, 500x386px
>>29111203
Fasc as fuck.
>>
>>29111316
>>29111203
I dare you to upload this shit to derpi
>>
>>29111344
That's where I got it from.
>>
Excellent.
>>
>It had been three weeks since your little Aryanne painted your home in a loving glow– that and swastikas that got you more than a few glares from your neighbors.

>But how could you complain with that adorable little mare trotting through your home?

>"Achtung!"

>You looked down at your feet, eyes landing on those familiar crystal blue eyes only slightly hidden behind that perfect, golden mane.

>"Wo ist mein Frühstück?!"

>You reached under her forelegs, picking her up so her lower half dangled lazily, an annoyed expression on her face as you set her down on the counter, pushing her bowl of food towards her.

>An expression of disgust crosses her face as she looked down at the bowl of hard, crunchy kibbles.

>"Was ist das…?"

>She looked up at you frowning.

>"Bist du verrückt, oder bist du ein dummer Jude?"

"Be nice, now… You burned my wallet because you said it was a dirty color, so for now you get kibble."

>She glared at you and walked over to your stove, pawing at one of the knobs until you could hear the hiss of gas accompanied by the small blue flame. A sure sign of her annoyance.

"No… No gassing."

>She pawed at the knob again, increasing the flame, staring at you firmly.

"You can play with the stove all you want, just don't set your tail on fire."

>You turned back to move her bowl back to the floor, a frown crossing your face.

>She had done it again–another swastika painted over your back window, followed by a series of hearts around them.

"We'll go get you some food…"

>"Wirklich?!"

>You felt her familiar, athletic frame pressed against your leg as she hugged and nuzzled you.

>Maybe she just needed a bit more time.
>>
>Aryanne huffed as you sat her down, looking away from you as you placed three books before her.

"Come on, Aryanne, you have to practice your English."

>"Nein! Deutsch ist besser!"

"What if I let your pegasus friend come over? Don't you like her?"

>"Sie ist nur ein Sklave… Ein Sklave mit einem perfekten Arsch."

"Right… What if I hold you while you read, you like that, right!"

>She merely glared at you, knocking one of the books across the room with her hoof.

"How am I going to teach you English like this…?"

>"You do siz not can."

>You lightly tapped her nose, causing her to frown harder at you.

"You're getting better… I think."

>Aryanne sat back, opening her mouth wide and letting her tongue lull out, tail twitching slightly. Her usually position for a treat.

"Not good enough for a treat this time, little one…"

>Before she could argue, she let out a surprised squeak as you picked her up, holding her against you, her back resting against your chest.

"Maybe this book will make you want to learn English. It's a special book–"Mein Kampf"."

>Her ears twitched lightly at the familiar German words, a small giggle passing her lips.

>"Es ist auch mein Kampf~!"

>You smiled lightly as you watched her sound out the words, her little tongue sticking out as she pronounced each word carefully, her accent bleeding into each sentence.

>"In zie haus of…. Mai…

>She looked up at you sheepishly, tail flicking.

>You guided her hoof across the bold letters.

"Chapter 1. In the house of my parents."

>"Parents…"

>She paused for a moment.

"Du bist mein Parents….?"

>You chuckled lightly, hugging her closer, knocking the book to the floor, causing her to wiggle against you awkwardly in an attempt to get the book.

"You're so cute, Aryanne."

"Ich bin nicht niedlich! Ich bin die Führerin!"

>She huffed loudly, slumping in your arms.

"Ich bin nicht niedlich…."
>>
>Aryanne sat still in the bath, staring up at you, her tail swaying slowly in annoyance, causing small ripples in the water.

"What?"

>She sunk slightly lower in the tub, frowning up at you.

"Look, you can't come inside covered in mud. I know it's your urban camouflage, but it's hard to clean."

>To this she sat up in protest, the last bit of mud falling from the silky tuffs of fur on her chest, a bit of mud still on her cheeks.

>"If I don't capture the Pegasus next door, the weather will be imperfekt!"

"You can play with your little friend all you want, but first we need to clean you up. After that, you'll have your play date."

>Aryanne smacked the shampoo bottle off the side of the tub.

>"I vill not date something with wings!"

>You poked her nose slightly, causing her to go slightly cross-eyed as she stared at your digit.

"Just relax, enjoy your bath, and then you can try kissing that Pegasus again."

>Aryanne turned around, but not before you caught the slight red tinge that spread across her face.

>"Just… Wash mein back…"
>>
>Britannia hummed gently, sitting back on the overly plush chair, decorated with generations upon generations of gemstones that seemed to glimmer in the first sun upon the new United Kingdom.

>As she dragged out the last, simply perfect note, her eyes drifted down to a small filly before her, puffing out her chest in pride, her attire simple, clean, a messenger.

>"God save the queen," the filly chirped, ears flicking as Britannia's song ended, the last note echoing through the chamber.

>Britannia chuckled, resting her hoof gently on the filly's head and tussling her mane.

"What are you doing here little one?"

>The filly giggled, backing away from the light assault of her freshly groomed mane.

>"You have a visitor!"

"Visitor? What did they look like?"

>"She had this pretty gold hair! But when I asked her about it, she said a bunch of silly sounding words, couldn't quite understand her"

"And you made sure our beloved guest was served our finest tea, yes?"

>"Of course," the filly chirped, "Wouldn't think of serving anything else!"

>Britannia grinned, bowing her head slightly, gesturing slightly with her hoof, causing the filly to nod and scamper off, each echo of her steps making her heart beat faster with anticipation.
>>
>>29111814

"Do you like what I've done, Aryanne~? Have I really pulled off something so great you've come to congratulate me face to face?"

>Britannia had since changed position, laying across her throne, crown dawned, one side of it significantly lower than the other, contrasting sharply with her stunning crystal blue eyes.

>She watched in amusement, or was it excitement that pulled those shivers down her spine, as Aryanne stepped closer to her, silently.

"You're no fun anymore~ step. step. step. step. So bloody boring, really. You have to have a bit of fun, maybe wear something a little more posh if you want to look cute."

>With that, Britannia turned, sitting up proudly in her thrones, a small grin crossing her muzzle.

"But of course, I don't mind it when you act tough, it's a bit of a turn on~"

>Aryanne stopped before her, tired, perfect blue eyes resting on the mare before her, the clash of military reserve and royal pride seemed to make the air thick, hard to breathe.

>"Zis ist your idea," Aryanne asked, not a hint of emotion behind her words, as she adjusted slightly, standing perfectly before the grinning mare.

>"You have the entire world thinking that everyzing is falling apart. And für was? To pretend you're shutting us out? How can you think declare independence when I am still around?"

"Oh, ducky. Don't be so grim, I just wanted to have a little fun, maybe catch your attention. You've been drowning yourself in work, ignoring my invites, probably burning them with some bodies you little pyro~"

>Britannia reached up and grabbed her crown, leaning forward to place in on Aryanne's head, smirking at how out of place it looked with her uniform.

"I just wanted you to come see my new kingdom~ is that too much to ask?"
>>
>>29111823

>Britannia stood slowly, stepping closer to Aryanne, pressing her nose to hers.

"Your move, love."

>Aryanne frowned, hesitating as she mulled over the possibilities, the insanity of this mare before her, the-"

"No? Mine, then."

>Britannia roughly pressed her lips to Aryanne's, forcing her to take a step back, the small drop of the steps before the throne causing her to fall back, the crown clanging loudly as it slid across the room, coming to a halt a few feet away.

>Aryanne pushed against Britannia, anger coating her face as the few strands of saliva connecting their lips broke, landing on her uniform and now, slightly messy fur.

>"Zis is not a game, Britannia! You will rejoin, you will not ruin what I have perfekted!"

>Britannia leaned in, letting out a small, loving sigh as her hooves rubbed Aryanne's sides slowly.

"How was your tea, love~?"

>Aryanne opened her mouth to shout, to tell her not to make lightly of her actions, but no sound came out. Even as Britannia got off her, trotting slowly over to the crown, she was unable to move, unable to speak.

"Not very smart of you to drink the tea without me. But you're so cute with your formalities, how could I resist?"

>She giggled slightly, placing the crown back on her head.

"Just like you right now, I couldn't."

>Britannia circled the helpless mare before her like a predator stalking its prey, eyes watching each useless twitch.

"I know love, I know. This hard floor doesn't feel too good. "

>Britannia stomped her hoof twice, two guards immediately entering the room, standing over Aryanne.

"Gents, bring her to my chambers–in tact. She's my guest not yours."

>Britannia chuckled as Aryanne was carried away to the other room, eyes fixed on her until the very last instance. Who could resist looking at the Queen?
>>
>>29111782
>>29111788
>>29111800
>>29111814
>>29111823
A welcomed name in my eyes. Thanks Scribbles.
>>
>>29111844

>As the doors shut firmly, Britannia let out a long, shaky sigh, moving through another doorway, trembling in excitement. Her facade had not cracked, the next move was entirely hers. But it had to be perfect.

>She practically danced into the baths, letting out an adoring sigh as the steam clung to her fur, as her empire clung to her for answers.

>First, her mane had to be washed, imported oils, fragrances, lush, fruity smells staining her body as she moved down to her coat, massaging every inch in warm, welcoming suds that made her skin tingle. And, to her own amusement, when leaning over the tub to grab another bottle, her marehood, which she rubbed slowly, purring as she thought of her little plan.

>A small squeak echoed through the room as she pulled her sensitive lips to the side, showing off the tight pink muscle that she was certain each of her citizens drooled over. But why have fun on her own, when she had a guest waiting for her?

>"I didn't keep you waiting, did I, love?"

>A small growl on the bed earned a small giggle from Britannia as she stepped forward, a few drops of water falling to the marble floor, leading a trail to the overly posh bed.
>>
>>29111855

>Britannia hopped up, moving over Aryanne, a few drops of water falling on her uniform, darkening the fabric slightly.

"I've always loved the uniform on you–so serious, so powerful. But right now, I think it's a bit inappropriate for you, love."

>Britannia skillfully worked her hooves down the uniform, removing each clasp, undoing each button, until she finally slipped the garment off her hostage.

"Isn't that better~?"

>Britannia held the fabric up to her nose, inhaling deeply, drooling at the mixture of masculine whisky and feminine perfume.

"I might just keep this~ it'll help with several lonely nights here. Sure I could find any subject to lay… But they'll never be as good as you."

>Aryanne frowned, watching the mare over her slip on her jacket, the sleeves nearly covering her entire hooves, the heavy garment much too big on such a thin, delicate frame.

>She let out a sharp huff as she felt two hooves move down her now exposed frame, smoothing the fur on her chest and stomach, before moving out to her hips.

"Remember when we were younger? That boring day we were both dragged as the mares who would one day show the power we held to the world?"

>Britannia leaned in close, using her hooves to spread Aryanne's legs, revealing her perfect folds.

"You told me I'd look cute in a crown…"

>She lowered her hips, slowly grinding against Aryanne's.

"You told me that colts would give me kisses left and right, and dream about me."

>Aryanne inhaled sharply as she felt Britannia's folds press to hers, the warmth and oils still present from the bath.

"And I told you how I'd be sure I'd share with you whatever I had…"

>Britannia sat back, hooves to either side of the mare beneath her, hips rocking softly, each pass, causing her to moan under her breath.

>Each twitch, every movement a spark of pleasure for the two, the sun coating perfect white coats stained with the excitement of the other.
>>
>>29111863

>Aryanne had long since given up trying to verbally protest, and now, only huffs and gasps of pleasure left her lips as she watched the mare above her explore her body.

>Soft lips pressed against her own, sucking her breath from her lungs, exciting her tongue with the tastes of fruits sweeter than she had imagine, and teas that forced her body to stay awake in a blissful state.

>Britannia panted heavily, resting for a moment, a few strands of drool landing on Aryanne's chest as their eyes met again.

>Both manes that had been primed for this meeting, coats that had been groomed to perfection, now stuck out, messy like that of a commoner, tainted with bliss and subservience to the other, in its own twisted way.

>Britannia leans forward, resting the weight of her hips on Aryanne's as she closed her eyes, burying her muzzle into the coat of the mare she adored more than she'd ever let on, inhaling the musk of their actions as she hit her climax, rocking back and forth, coating Aryanne's own slick folds in her excitement, her guilty pleasure, as she felt the mare tremble underneath her, still just a nudge shy of her own release.

"Haaah- D-don't worry, love… You're my guest, my little ducky."

>She sat up, getting tracing Aryanne's thin jawline, eyes half open as she struggled against the afterglow that plagued ever fiber of her being.

>Britannia ran her body down Aryanne's, moving down until each small exhale painted Aryanne's folds in her warm breath, earning a small wink, which she responded to with a simple kiss.

"Sweeter than I've dreamed~"

>Aryanne, with the toxins now wearing off, arched her back as Britannia's tongue dipped forward, plunging deep inside her folds, stroking and pulling at each inch of perfect muscle, which seemed to hug her tongue in a desperate attempt for more.
>>
>>29111873

>She had to admit, through each suckle and nibble, every small gulp and wave of warm breath between her legs, she couldn't help but notice how cute it was to see the royal crown bob up and down as Britannia worked between her legs, something even her own followers would never get the chance to do.

>Britannia nibbled on the sensitive flesh again, snapping Aryanne back to reality as she hit her own climax, staining Britannia's tongue in her sweet nectar, as she slumped back on the bed, panting heavily, eyes focusing on her drool darkening the silken sheets.

>She felt that familiar, sweet smelling warm body crawl over her, pressing to her back, as her body was wrapped in a welcome, warm embrace, one hoof around her chest, the other running over her teats and folds.

"Just think of that as a little present. Something only you get now that we're a bit more… Independent."

>Aryanne let out a small moan as she felt Britannia gently nibble her ear, sending a shiver down her spine as she clung onto consciousness.

>"God save zie Queen~"

>>29111848
It's always nice to be back to a thread that cares about their writers, Anon. How are you doing?
>>
File: 1480032014016.png (118KB, 858x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480032014016.png
118KB, 858x960px
>>29111882
Jonesing for another Aryanne thread sums it up.
>>
>>29111940

I'm waiting, eagerly, for another one to show up so I can write some more. It's always a fun group.
>>
File: 1418844606051.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1418844606051.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>29111950
Really are. Hopefully the next one can make up for the wait and trouble from the last one.
>>
>>29111967
I'm sure it will! Maybe Randy will show up. You never know.
>>
File: wink.png (119KB, 825x891px) Image search: [Google]
wink.png
119KB, 825x891px
>>29112027
Randy always show up. I know. But, let's cross our fingers for Santa, eh?

captch:jesus
>>
>>29112067

Really? I've always wanted to chat with him, he seems cool.

Christmas, huh? I can write something really fast, I suppose.
>>
>>29110804
Anyone who doesn't love President Trump is probably a commie.
>>
File: laying down.png (207KB, 2000x2219px) Image search: [Google]
laying down.png
207KB, 2000x2219px
>>29112075
I share the same sentiment about Randy; only ever got a (You) from him. That counts, r-right? Oh, and try the 30th. It was announced a couple of places like the Discord.
>>
File: 1478725267082.png (217KB, 420x469px) Image search: [Google]
1478725267082.png
217KB, 420x469px
>>29112093
Fuck yeah!
>>
>>29112123

There's an Aryanne discord? Link? That's one of the few I'd actually join.
>>
File: 1479084858314.png (19KB, 250x139px) Image search: [Google]
1479084858314.png
19KB, 250x139px
>>29112146
https://discord.gg/n46fg
>>
>>29107401
>stealth /pol/ thread
go back from whence you came!
>>
>>29110804
I don´t think Hitler would approve Trump anon, he is the average "capitalist pig".
>>
>>29111882
Well I have no idea what the first half of the story, with Anon, had to do with the second half, with Britannia... but that was a nice little read.
>>
File: coco_pommel_by_sanraia-d70u9iy.png (328KB, 600x541px) Image search: [Google]
coco_pommel_by_sanraia-d70u9iy.png
328KB, 600x541px
>>
File: 3424234343.png (29KB, 419x358px) Image search: [Google]
3424234343.png
29KB, 419x358px
>>29112897
>he thinks "national socialism" is real socialism

how cute
>>
File: 1482482876207.png (349KB, 2000x2564px) Image search: [Google]
1482482876207.png
349KB, 2000x2564px
Best pony
>>
>>29113247
Confirmed
>>
File: Radical.jpg (30KB, 494x622px) Image search: [Google]
Radical.jpg
30KB, 494x622px
>>29107483
Radical
>>
>>
>>
I love cute nazer poners
>>
>>
File: mlpol.png (71KB, 653x496px) Image search: [Google]
mlpol.png
71KB, 653x496px
>>29107701
>not embracing /mlpol/
>>
>>
>>29107732
My current phone wallpaper!
>>
File: 5kyhHiX.jpg (2MB, 1550x1700px) Image search: [Google]
5kyhHiX.jpg
2MB, 1550x1700px
>>
>>29107822
>I'm a fucking moron.

>fascism
>Dictator or totalitarian state
yes
>controlled economy
no.
>capitalism and private property
yes
>nationalism or patriotism
fuck no.
>>
>>29107945
Its because generally the people into your shitty little corner of the fandom wish fascism and nazism was actually rampant, and they exist in an environment where by communication with others makes it impossible to tell that some people who agree with you might be the same people you disagree with
>>
>>29113044
Is she a crypto Nazi?
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.