[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that we need to make Discord better.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Daily reminder that we need to make Discord better.
>>
>>29105630
And how do you propose "we" do that? What are we gonna do, use meme magic?
>>
>>29105980
Yes. We need to make Discord not shit or get him off the show.
>>
>>29105630
>Daily reminder that we need to make Discord better.
You can't make shit better.
>>
>>29105993
Take the lead, senpai. What's the plan?
>>
>>29105630
OP is a fluttercuck

Discord is already perfect.
>>
>>29106170
I hate Fluttershy too.
>>
>>29105993
Well it's entirely possible, as long as we avoid major pitfalls. I don't see enough concern about how the "muh fluttershy" flanderization hurts him just as much as the reformation stuff does; any kind of plot to do with that rarely has anything to do with what makes discord interesting and he might as well be someone else at that point. His newer episode plots do this even without fluttershy - just look at how nonexistent his visual gag trend is in his two previous episodes, it's all killing him.
Treating Discord like a main character is a mistake. He needs to go back to his Season 4/early Season 5 self, where his episodes were about him showing up out of nowhere and making episodes all about him. They made his episodes unique, made the writers have to actually think and actually made him fun to have around in the show.
>>
>>29106248
It also robbed potentially interesting episodes of their hook. All he does is show up, spew memes, and ruin actual interesting shit that could be happening.
>>
>>29106248
He's a fucking piece of shit self insert of John De Lancie's horrible Q character from Star Trek. He cheated and broke his own rules like the piss-poor written control-freak hypocrite he is, just like in real life.

Make me wait in line 20 minutes just to point out that Discord's wing looks like a dick. I would have broke all his fucking teeth. C-rated actor who can't even fucking act. What the fuck was he thinking when he wasted all that money on the brony documentary? A fucking Oscar? I swear they only hire shitty people to play shitty characters because that's all these retards are good for, acting shit.
>>
>>29107189
I think Discord is shit man, but he's shit because the writers are lazy with him and go for a cheap laugh or meme above anything else.
>>
>>29106012
EG got much better after the first.
>>
>>29105630
season 6 finale already did a good job of making him better
>>
>>29107195
This, cheap memes and "lol random chaos" are easy to write, and with the current lazy as fuck writing staff, this is all they do.
>>
File: Well meme'd.jpg (85KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
Well meme'd.jpg
85KB, 500x463px
>>29105630
>>
>>29105630
yes, lets make that OC great again
>throw him in the garbage
>>
I feel like Discord and Trixie are the only two characters left in the show that still have their original personalities. Though granted Discord is bored and neutered now, at the very least he acts the way I imagine he would after getting neutered.
>>
>>29105630
Discord WAS perfect.

A villain that could break free from a spell cast by the two perhaps most powerful magic wielders in the whole world because one thousand years later a little arguement between children touched the statue is a real danger.

Said villain being imprisoned by a group of six giving their magical potential to a student of one the said most powerful magic wielders would render his imprisonment a lot shorter.

He'd come again. And again. And again.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.