[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coltquest Thread 51

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 510
Thread images: 48

File: ColtQuestThread51.png (192KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread51.png
192KB, 640x600px
Inventory & Spells: http://pastebin.com/D5PzFgGv
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/
Discord: https://discord.gg/tpXEvSn

Previous Thread...

>Emerald and company meet up with Nishan and Loupe, and have a small argument about something Joyride took, though it was never mentioned what exactly it was.
>The trio stop by an alchemy stop on their way back to the hospital and buy lot's of supplies.
>They meet up with Sugar Cane and her husband, and say their goodbyes.
>They return to Whitherwater with some sort of teleportation spell.
>Emerald and Ruby go to the library to read, and then to go grab some food. They find some feathers on leaving and returning.
>The feathers belong to Joyride's friend Vee, who they speak with for a while.
>Emerald is given a lantern, and Joyride some alcohol.
>Emerald and Ruby return to Emerald's flat and decide to sleep.
>Emerald coaxes Ruby into telling a story about her past.

Continued in the next post...
>>
>>29102212
Right, so we had some kind of obligation with....Barber, Rats, and Sleepy. Sleepy and Rats were with us for a smash and grab, the guards were alerted some how. We hide the box of jewelery away for another day.....
I think we should mention that we hide the box to be retrieved later. We have some kind of responsibility, sort of. Can't sell the Jewels, Barber might find out.
So what if some of you want to keep it later? Rats already mentioned seeing Ruby with the box. What's your excuse?
>>
>>29102212
So what does the room look like?
Can we ask Barber is she has any more heists? This one sacked. We were this close to getting caught I tell you. I bet they had a magic alarm, or they were on to us.
>>
File: 1170.png (186KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1170.png
186KB, 640x600px
>>29102212

Ruby greets all three of them with a hello.

"Good to see you safe and sound, dear." Barber says from her couch. Barber was a slightly older mare with a stern expression and tone of voice that never quite left her, even when she was in a good mood.

"Yeah, who'd make the food and clean if I wasn't here?" Ruby comments with a wry grin.

"Hey, where'd that box go you were hauling out of that veritable mansion?" Rat says, circling around the filly. Rat was a tall, lanky stallion that would probably be pretty decent looking were it not for his large buck teeth. It made him hard to take seriously, but Ruby knew not to make him angry. He was by far the sneakiest of his roommates, and Ruby knew from some stories that he wasn't above hurting those that crossed him. Unlike her other roommates, Ruby couldn't recall Rat ever holding down a job.

Ruby, who knew she wouldn't be able to fence the good without Barber or Rat hearing about it, says that she was worried about walking around with the box and so stashed it away so she could get it later.

"Good thinking." Sleepy says, wandering up, "That is of course, unless someone else finds it first."

Sleepy was a squatter, portly stallion with a mustache. Ruby knew that he would on occasion work on the docks, though she didn't know what he did, and the work usually had a very sporadic schedule. He was quite good with lockpicks and at pickpocketing.

"Atta girl, Atta girl! We'll go grab it tomorrow." Rat says, laughing and giving Ruby a noogie, which she struggles out of before heading over to the kitchen.

As Ruby grabbed some nearby bread she pondered how she didn't know the real names of her roommates. Rat and Sleepy's nicknames were pretty obvious from their appearances. Barber took a while for her to figure out however. The filly thought it was from all the blades she would carry around, which was half true. It seems, among other things she would do for the sailors on the docks, she cut hair.

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29102286
>He was by far the sneakiest of his roommates
If he's so sneaky, why don't we tell him to go get the box?
>>
>>29102286
We have any food and ingredients here to make anything, now or later?
>>
>>29102303
>"Atta girl, Atta girl! We'll go grab it tomorrow." Rat says
Oh I missed that. Woops.
>>
>>29102286
Maybe we should think up some secret shady business name like, Red or Urchin.
>>
>>29102286
Ask if they know how the guards were able to respond to the scene so quickly.
>>
>>29102286
We got food?
>>
>>29102286
What time is it? Is it close to a meal time?
>>
>>29102286
Is it nappy time soon?
>>
>>29102286
What items and equipment do we have on our person at the moment? And bits?
>>
>>29102286
Is there a mirror in the place where we can see how our earring looks?
>>
>>29102505
Speaking of mirrors, those could be useful if we'really sneaking around and want to look around a corner.
>>
>>29102286
Is the bread hard or soft? If hard then find some water or soup to eat it with. We don't want to ruin our teeth like some pony do we?
>>
>>29102286
Ask Barber how she got that scar on her eye.
>>
>>29102286
Look around the place. Any other roommates home?
>>
File: 1171.png (147KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1171.png
147KB, 640x600px
>>29102315
>>29102328
>>29102364
>>29102380
>>29102384
>>29102638
>>29102757

Ruby grabs the bread, some butter, and a jar of spiced apple preserves. She then walked out of the kitchen carrying the plate in her mouth, and plopped it down between the three ponies.

"Ugh... Apple jam again?" Rat says, taking a chunk of the bread.

"Be happy that you have any food at all, ingrate." Barber snaps.

Sleepy only chuckles at this conversation.

"I'm just sayin', a little variety would be nice." Rat says, and despite his whining he takes a generous dollop of the jam, "I could go for some soup. A nice hearty minestrone, or some potato and cheese... Mmm..."

"Well had you guys hadn't botched that robbery maybe we would have something else." Barber remarks.

Ruby quite liked the apple preserves. She had helped Barber gather apples left on the ground in the rich district, and had even sprung for some cloves and cinnamon. The mare had taught her how to make it, and they had jars and jars of it, and even though they ate it a lot she never got tired of it.

Ruby comments that she'd like a cool nickname as well. Something like Red or scarlet or the like.

"How about twerp?" Rat offers.

Ruby punches him in the arm again, and rat laughs. The filly then asks how the cops knew they were robbing the house.

"I'm not sure. Maybe they saw us break in? Maybe they even heard us. We weren't exactly being quiet." Sleepy says.

Ruby asks how Barber got the scar on her eye.

"Got it from playing with knives, child." Barber says, and then motioning to her belt she says, "I see you picked up one yourself. Be careful with it, you hear?"

Ruby nods and rolls her eyes.

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29103717
So is Barber like, our other mom? Cuzz she seems real fucking cool. One part humble one part i'll fuck you up and put you 6 feet under.
>>
>>29103717
It'd be nice if we can get our hooves on pickled stuff and jams. Those last a long while before they spoil. Pickled cucumbers, eggs, carrots (yum), jalapeƱo. Some preserves fruits. Mmmmm.
>>
>>29103717
Better say it now or never. One of em will eventually ask about the jem (what's it called?) In the earring.
Ask if we can keep this one.
Also ask for if anyone knows a way to make a quick bit right now.
>>
>>29103717
>you're just jealous because scarlet sounds cooler then rats.
>blows a raspberry
>>
>>29103717
Practice throwing your knife.
>>
>>29103717
Think we can get a cut in the alchemy market? Steal some shipments and do whatever it's is Barber or sleepy does with the goods?
>>
>>29103892
If you meant toss it in the air then cool aunt Barber will get mad, we were just told not to play around with knives. If you meant throw as a weapon it isn't a throwing knife to begin with so even if the balance isn't terrible we'll just ruin the edge.
>>
>>29103717
If they want something different, ask what do they want in particular and how do we get it? We don't get anything just by whining.
>>
>>29103923
Eeeh, you're right. But I just want her to practice throwing knives at targets.

>>29103717
Ask cool aunt / mom Barber if she'll ever save up enough bits to fix her eye.
>>
>>29103951
And they better help in procuring whatever food stuffs they want. None of us are made of bits.
>>
>>29103717
We could always sneak into banquets or fundraisers in the rich districts.
>>
>>29103717
Check to see if the knife is sharp enough to cut anything.
>>
>>29103717
So what's the plan now? Wait til tomorrow to retrieve the box? (What time is it?)
>>
>>29103717
>Hey Rats, how come you'z don'ts have a job we somthin? Maybe if you worked as a Butler in some rich lords you could learn the lay about n' then we'd sneak in at night and take what we can carry.

Nothing wrong with dreaming big.
>>
>>29103717
Channel the powers within Ruby , the power to be HUGE.
>>
File: 1172.png (129KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1172.png
129KB, 640x600px
>>29103951
>>29103787
>>29103836
>>29103921
>>29104068
>>29104171

Ruby says if they want some different food then they'll need to get the ingredients for it. She ain't made of bits after all.

"Yeah, well you ain't no chef either, twerp." Rat says.

Ruby comments that he should say Scarlet, but that he knows he won't because he's jealous of how cool it is.

They then both stick their tongues out at each other.

"Maybe some sort of other jam? Or maybe some other sort of preserved food? I bet we could find old vegetables to do it with." Sleepy says, observing the jam on his bread thoughtfully.

"Yeah, but we'd need the pickling solution too. Not that it's expensive, but it ain't free." Barber says, leaning on a hoof.

Ruby asks if maybe they can get a cut in at the alchemy market.

"Not without a good product or ingredient, and even then we might be so lucky. Some of those alchemy giants can be ruthless." Sleepy says with a sigh.

"What about those charity events and parties though snobs up in the castle district have? Maybe we can sneak in and pilfer some stuff." Rat says.

"It's an idea, but I'm not sure we'd be able to do it for a little bit. Do you remember that idiot Shock Top? Him and his family tried to sneak into a party and kidnap some kids. He got arrested pretty soon after that." Barber comments.

"That won't be the end of him, you'll see. That guy has lady luck on his side." Rat says, shaking his head.

Soon after this it's decided to go to bed for the night. Rat wants to get up first thing and get that box. Barber agrees, and the mare shoos her into her corner, where Ruby lies on her potato sack and pulls up a blanket around her. Well, it's not so much a blanket as a rug she managed to find, but it does the job.

---

Ruby wakes up the next day, and looks out the window with a sigh. It isn't light yet, but it will be soon. She lays back down and tries to get more rest, but for whatever reason she finds herself awake.

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29104281
That picture of a dress. We need to let her try on ours sometime.
>>
>>29104281
Waking up earlier than usual and before the time to do the stuff you planned: This just is begging for a morning excercise routine to get stronger harder, better, faster, stronger
>>
>>29104281
Sweet we still get to keep the jewel. Look at the dress longingly.
>some day you'll be mine.
>>
>>29104308
Yeah. We can be buff. We be stronk.
>>
>>29104281
Where is everyone? Who's awake? Who's asleep? Who is or isn't here?
>>
>>29104281
Do some stretching, pop your back. Sleeping on a potato sack still had to hurt. Maybe someday Sleepy or Rats will help u you rob a Sofa's & Quills store.
>>
>>29104281
Go potty then try to get some sleep.
>>
>>29104281
Try refluffing your pillow.
>>
>>29104281
>tries to read one of the papers on the wall
>wails in despair because of because she's illiterate.
>>
Waaaiiiit. Maybe we'll get to keep the pearl there time demon shenanigans.
>>
>>29104281
Rise and shine. There's always a time to pickpocket, swipe some food, pick some locks, steal more jewelry, steal a dress.
>>
>>29104281
LET'S GO STEAL A GUN!
>>
>>29104281
Let's make some plans to steal some Hope family made weapons. I bet those would sell nicely.
>>
>>29104281
Go make breakfast.
>>
>>29104281
What's there for breakfast?
>>
File: 1173.png (172KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1173.png
172KB, 640x600px
>>29104291
>>29104308
>>29104322
>>29104328
>>29104333
>>29104340
>>29104554

Ruby looks up at the pictures above her pillow on the wall. There are two of them. One is the recipe for the apple jam they had for dinner. At least that's what Barber told her it was. She doesn't really know what it says. The other is a dress. When she had first found the magazine it was in she had sworn it was the same dress that Barber was wearing, and wanted to show her the picture. However upon returning to the apartment she found subtle differences from the photo.

To her all dresses were pretty much the same except for the color. This event changed that, and now she took closer looks at the garments whenever they would go by. Ruby sighs and traces a hoof on the dress.

She tells herself one day she'll have one of her own. She doubts that she would look very good in it, but she could wear it around when no one was at the apartment.

Ruby sits up slowly, and stretches. She then hops up, throws a few punches, trots in place, and then creeps towards the kitchen. There isn't 'much in the pantry at the moment, so she just has more bread and jam. Around this time Rat comes in, and Ruby asks when they are going.

"I just woke up. At least let me eat breakfast." Rat says, then quickly grabbing at the bread in Ruby's hoof and stuffing it in his mouth.

It's about another half an hour before Rat is ready to go, and by this time the sun is just peaking up over the horizon, and Barber and Sleepy have awoken.

Ruby asks if they can come as well. It's not that she hated him, but she didn't exactly like him either, and she knew that she'd just get picked on if she went by herself.

Barber and Sleepy declined, mentioning that they both had to work. Ruby turns with a sigh and a grimace towards Rat, who looks at her beaming.

"Just you and me, Twerp. You ready?" Rat says.

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29104663

(Before anyone says anything, I forgot to draw in the earring.)
>>
>>29104671
Yeah, we know, the necklace disappears all the time, and Emeralds pack only shows up when t needs to.

>>29104663
>but she could wear it around when no one was at the apartment.
One day Emerald is going to come home to find that Ruby rummaged through his bag and tried on his dresses, and it will be adorable.
Well, may as well get on with it. Show Rat where you stashed the goods. Inb4 he betrays us and takes the chest (and the gem in our earring) for himself.
>>
>>29104719
We can stab him if he tries anything fishy, but I doubt he'll try something. He'did have to deal with Sleepy and Barber.
>>
>>29104663
Leave Sleepy and Barbee with some butter, bread, and jam for breakfast. It shouldn't take much time, and it's kind of our job.
It's not much, but it's better then nothing. We can buy more food after we we fence the goods.
>>
>>29104663
We should quickly make our may to the hidden loot, while at the same time trying to look the least suspicious.
>>
>>29104731
He does have to deal with them if he skips town. More than enough money in that box to start over somewhere else.
>>
>>29104784
Oh yeah. He just needs to find the right people to fence the goods. Then again, he doesn't seem the type to have a good head on his shoulders. The wheel's spinning, but the hamsters dead.
>>
>>29104663
I'm not sure what it is about this pic, but I really like it. It must be the eyes .
>>
>>29104663
If he starts to annoy us we could always opt to ignore him.
>>
>>29104663
When we leave, ask Rats what he's gonna do with his share.
>>
>>29104663
Agree and prepare to head to where it's hidden.
>>
>>29104663
Be prepared to beat up any hobo's or vagrants that try to fight us.
>>
Rape Face Joy bump
>>
>>29104663
The only difference between Rhyder and Rat is that he's calling us Twerp, not Busta. Sensing betrayal imminent.

When we get to the stash, point out another little crevice and say it's there, and act like we're going to get it out. When he goes for it, we get it from the REAL hiding place.
>>
>>29106385
If he's gonna carry it the hopefully he'll be weighed down. If we carry it maybe we can maneuver around.
>>
>>29106385
Rats would have to be real fucking stupid if he were to fence the stolen goods in the same city.
>>
>>29104663
Do we get good bye hugs or would they find that weird?
>>
>>29104663
Steal some morning apples from that idiot who sells apples.
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/25956329#navbar
>>
>>29106726
So he can't skip town? That shit looked expensive enough to be worth it.
>>
>>29107039
Where the fuck is he gonna go?
>>
>>29104663
So just so we avoid any time paradoxes, is this timeline correct? (I assembled this just looking at gallery view on anonpone so I may have missed a day transition if it skipped Emerald sleeping.)
Day -2: Emerald goes to party
Day -1: Emerald goes to library and buys spell book, Ruby helps commit robbery
Current Day: Emerald helps Joy collect mushrooms, breaks into her memory room
Day +1: Emerald and Ruby meet
>>
>>29107206
We'll find out soon enough. If anything the time demon will fix it.
>>
Bobo quest
>>
>>29104663
Ask Rats if it will be safe to carry the box out in the open. Should we get a bag to hide it in?
>>
>>29107153
Are you fucking daft? Another city.
>>
>>29104663
Mention that he seems awfully happy today.
>>
File: 1174.png (190KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1174.png
190KB, 640x600px
>>29104719
>>29105165
>>29104812
>>29105186
>>29106726
>>29109282

Ruby and Rat leave the apartment, and she shows him where she buried the chest. They dig it up and begin to walking towards their preferred fence, who works in a place near the docks called "Hoof Full of Bits".

They walk in the door and a bell rings, causing the shopkeeper to sit up to see who entered.

"Whaddya want Rat?" The shopkeeper says gruffly. He's an old stallion with a body type very close to Sleepy's except for the graying mane and bit sign as a cutie mark. He is bigger however and it's clear that at one point in his life he was probably quite strong, as he still carries some of that muscle on him.

"I got some stuff I'd like to pawn, Filthy." Rat says, plopping the chest onto the desk confidently.

"That's Mr. Lucre to you." Lucre says, screwing his eye around a Jeweler's loupe and opening the chest. As he examiens the items he says, "This is nice stuff. Too nice. You know how hard it's going to be to fence? It's too unique. Too identifiable. That'll cost you."

"Don't cheat me, Lucre." Rat says, leaning over the table.

Ruby wanders around the pawn shop as they barter. It has some neat stuff in it. Lot's and lot's of old tools, porcelain figures, furniture, musical instruments, some sort of weapon that Ruby has only seen goat's carry around, and of course, jewelry.

"2k for the lot, and that's my final offer." Lucre says with his gravelly voice.

"Fine." Rat says, shaking the old stallions hand.

Lucre does not of course have that much money in store, and so for the moment gives him 200 bits, and tells him to come back later for the rest.

Ruby asks what he's going to do with his cut.

"Same thing I always do." is all Rat says, "I see you've already spent some of yours though."

He then taps Ruby's earring, and then says, "That'll come out of your cut . Here, take this and be happy I gave you anything at all. Now beat it."

Rat then hands her 30 bits and walks off.

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29110240
What a cunt, we did all the heavy lifting for that score. Oh well, we ARE supposed to be getting more later, right?

Can we ask Lucre what he'd give us for that blue bauble? We oughta get rid of it, if we don't wanna create a time paradox that'll tear apart the multiverse.
>>
>>29110255
It'll get rid of itself when it's time. Besides, he'd probably insist on the entire earring.
>>
>>29110240
Let's take a stroll. What's some things we like to do in our pass time?
>>
>>29110240
Hmm... only 30bits. Maybe we could pickpocket some pony so we can have a little more.
>>
>>29110240
>Here, take this and be happy I gave you anything at all.
AAAAA fuck, can we kill him, what an asshole. If it weren't for us he'd get fuck nothing. I definitely want to get more of that money, no one died and made Rat our group's treasurer, that fucking twat. yes i mad
>>
>>29110240
What can we get with 30bits? Any candy, food, or items within that price range?
>>
>>29110240
Store the bits and let's see if we can get our hooves on a bit more. Maybe scope out some targets for pickpocketing.
>>
File: 1175.png (91KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1175.png
91KB, 640x600px
>>29110255
>>29110270
>>29110289
>>29110294
>>29110330
>>29110341
>>29110503

Ruby thinks about what she can get for 30 bits. After all, she so rarely has so much.

A nice piece of candy costs about 1 bit, and a good meal would probably cost about 5. She wishes Rat gave her more. With a score like that she might have been able to buy a dress.

Ruby then touches her earring. She isn't sure why, but she feels like the stone was worth more than any dress.

Ruby walks around while she considers what she could get with her money. She could probably get some bread and some nice ingreidents for a soup with around 8 bits. Definitely enough to feed her roommates for a day or two.

Ruby isn't sure what to do however. Maybe she should splurge and spend it on herself?

Ruby looks around shiftly at the people nearby. It's mostly dock workers and sailors, not exactly prime pickpocketing material. The filly has to admit that she has a bit of talent with stealing from people. She picked it up pretty quickly from Sleepy, and even though the stallion is still better than her, she thinks that with a little practice she could be far better than him.

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29110553
Let's just buy soup materials
Save the rest for dress
>>
>>29110553
Let's get soup materials. They others may like it
>>
>The protagonist is joined by a girl with a shady "family"
>Her combat abilities are all about getting nice and personal with the enemy
>Although she doesn't have the most impressive combat abilities she definetly has supportive abilities that make up for it
>One of the girl's life goals is getting a dress
Wow, this really is new vegas
>>
>>29110592
It'd probably be better if people weren't freaking out about paradoxes.
>>
>>29110553
let's go get the soup stuff and then travel to a better part of town to get more bits.
>>
>>29110553
We got 200 bits, and Lucre will give us the 1800 bits another time. The box had a crap ton of jewels and bobbles. Bit unfair that we're spending our cut to feed our room mates. How dare Rat cheat us.
>>
>>29110553
Eh, fuck it. He'said just jealous of our bling. Let's go swipe food and take bits from foutains.
Anyone remembers what's on the east and west side? I north is the docks and the South is industry.
>>
>>29110553
Make a quick trip to the shopping district and go window shopping. Let's find a dress and make a goal to save up enough bits for it.
>>
>>29110553
Can we steal some food?
>>
>>29110553
Yeah let's go pickpocket.
>>
>>29110553
We have the option to steal from these guys or some other ponies in a different district?
Pickpocket then buy food.
>>
>>29110553
Go fountain diving for bits and take care to avoid the guards. Go pick pocketing. Buy 8 bits worth of candy. We've already had breakfast so no good meal until a bit later. Go dumpster diving. Buy bread and soup ingredients. Go back home.
>>
File: pensivewoob.png (185KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
pensivewoob.png
185KB, 640x600px
>>29104800
HUGE
PLUMP
FILLY
eyes
>>
>>29111841
hhhnnnggggg!!!
>dies from overexposure to cuteness.
>>
>>29111841
There needs to be a sparkly eyed gif edit of this
>>
>>29112018
And a background change to an orphanage.
>one day someone will adopt me.
>>
So I recently read through the entirety of this CYOA, and it took me until the very end when i decided to flip back to the very first post to notice that Ruby was one of the alternate choices of a first character. Well except she's a female now, and the gem isn't in her necklace

I'm slow as fuggggg.
>>
File: 1482468428010.png (148KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482468428010.png
148KB, 640x600px
>>29111841
WHEN YOU WALK AWAY
>>
>>29113286
Look at little orphaned pone. We must protect her. Emerald must protect.
>>
>>29113286
you won't hear me say
>>
>>29111841
>>29113286

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prlf5y5iRv0
>>
>>29113286
>assuming she can afford crayons and paper
>>
>>29110553
Go find some other kids to play with!
>>
>>29110553
Check out the community center or go to a soup kitchen. You might learn a trick or two.
>>
>>29113286
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9T4WB2zfmps
>>
>>29113286
Pictures of momma Hope and Joyride
>>
>>29113400
>tfw will never sponsor a hungry, destitute poner
>tfw will never actually have your donation money lining the pockets of the religious institute's rich while pone continue to suffer
Feels bad
>>
>>29114932
Those meanie beanies! We gotta do something about it! Steal from the rich and give to the poor I say.
Let's make a disguise and become the hero this city needs. The filly it needs. No one must know our true identity.
>>
>>29110553
Let's find some prime pickpocketing targets, maybe someone wealthy and use a boost.
>>
>>29110553
Lets keep an eye out for pickpocketing targets.
>>
Christmas is tomorrow. It'd be great to see some Holiday themed CQ fanart.
>>
>>29116190
One day....Maybe when I learn how to art =T
>>
>>29116190
Mistletoe and butts. I need them.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (123KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
123KB, 560x800px
Uictoria bump
>>
>>29117641
We need to fuck that mare next chance we get provided we have a way to escape/no other choice. Could make a useful stalling tactic if we're ever captured.

Heck we should fuck every alternate world joyride including evil joy that was trapped in the box.
>>
>>29117641
>she'll never sit on our face and offer oxygen in exchange for if we talk
>>
>>29116190
I'm really gonna try to aim for that, but we'll see how that goes.
>>
>>29117641
>Body type: Unicorn
That should read "bangin", instead of "unicorn".

>>29117895
She seems freaky enough to give sum good fuk.
>>
ayy
>>
Is there any art of aged up Ruby yet?
>>
>>29119022
I haven't seen any, personally. But it's not like I go on a hunt for fanart either.
>>
>>29119022
>>
>>29113286
This pic hits me right in the feels.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yop62wQH498
And this song is kind of true. She does meet Emerald fairly soon.
>>
>>29120229
I wanna know who did the little hope, emerald, and joy crayon drawings. They're cute as fuck.
>>
>>29113286
Fucking dammit this makes me want to cry.
>>
>>29113286
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HKh6XxYbbIc
>>
File: 1176.png (166KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1176.png
166KB, 640x600px
>>29110571
>>29110576
>>29110634
>>29110706
>>29110728
>>29110812
>>29111538
>>29111757

Ruby decides to go over to the shopping district. Her excuse is to buy soup ingredients for everyone, but really she wants to spend some of her windfall on some food. Perhaps a nice snack.

When she arrives she spies a table being run by a young freckled filly with pigtails selling roasted cinnamon pecans. Whenever this stall was in the shopping district Ruby would walk by it. It always made her mouth water. Ruby goes over and buys some for herself for about three bits.

Ruby then heads over to the nearby fountain and looks into the water, then shiftily around. Ponies have a habit of tossing in a bit for good luck, and she's always wanted to come here and try to fish some out, but she feels a bit self conscious because of the number of poines (particularly guards) about. Maybe some other time.

She window shops a bit, stopping a short while to look at a bright red silk dress being displayed, as well as some pretty cool looking swords at a stand nearby. Eventually she stops under a currently unlit street light and looks around.

There sure are a lot of ponies here... Maybe she could make a bit more than 30 bits today?

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29121516
Scope out some potential pickpockets,(won't be our proudest moment, but hopefully the poor souls aren't worse off than we are). Just look for the more fancy, well dressed of them though.
>>
>>29121516
Get the price tag on the pretty red dress. We WILL own that dress, for it calls out to us.
>>
>>29121516
If we do choose to pickpocket, how will we go about doing it?
Deftly pass by ponies and snatched their coin bags? 'Accidently' bump in them and snag their bits while their distracted / dazed?
>>
>>29121516
If we get caught we can always lose them in the alley ways. No one knows the street more then Ruby.
>>
>>29121516
What are out targets? A well dressed pony would have deep pockets to hold all those bits. A fat pony would be too slow and might not notice.
>>
>>29121516
See if anyone wants to fuck a reverse trap for mony
>>
File: 1177.png (241KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1177.png
241KB, 640x600px
>>29116190

(Also, I should add I'm probably not going to get any updates out tomorrow.)
>>
>>29121747
That's ok, it's the holiday, enjoy yourself. And have a happy christmas too!
>>
>>29121516
Let's do a spot check to see a good target.
>>
>>29121747
2 qt
>>
File: 1178.png (124KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1178.png
124KB, 640x600px
>>29121598
>>29121646
>>29121589
>>29121632
>>29121653
>>29121843

Ruby looks around for a potential pickpocketing target.

>Perception Check.
>Rolled 4,4
>4+4+2 = 10

The filly spots a rather inattentive pony looking at some pottery from a nearby stall He is rather rotund and dressed oddly in a bright red shirt with white flowers, it's pretty obvious he is a tourist. More importantly however his coin purse looks nice and fat, and is being held on his torso by a thin string.

Ruby follows this man for a while, waiting for an opportune time to strike. She gets her chance when the tourist stops to watch a juggling show on one of the street corners. The jugglers are quite good, and currently are juggling lit torches while balancing on big, multi-colored circus balls.

>Dexterity Check, 10
>Rolled 3, 6
>3+6+4 = 13
>Passed

Ruby carefully removes the dull knife from her scabbard and approaches the tourist from behind. The knife isn't that sharp, but luckily it cuts clean through the thin string and Ruby swings the heavy coin bag into a pocket before anyone can see. She then nonchalantly walks towards an alley she knows is usually deserted.

As Ruby walks towards the alleyway, she passes by the shop with the silk red dress. It costs 398 bits. One day it'll be hers. Like, legitimately. She isn't going to steal it, nor does she want too. Somehow it'd feel less special that way.

Ducking into the side street, Ruby hides between a wooden box and a trashcan and checks her haul. It contains a good twenty bits.

Nice!

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29121949
County our earned bits
>>
>>29121949
Check the garbage can and crate for anything neat.
>>
>>29121949
I don't feel safe coming home with our bits. What if Rats what's to 'borrow' some? We're not entirely strangers, but we're not good friends either.
>>
>>29121949
We currently have the 30 bits - However much candied pecans we bought + our pickpocketed bits.
>>
>>29121949
>One day it'll be hers. Like, legitimately. She isn't going to steal it, nor does she want too. Somehow it'd feel less special that way.
You're right we're not going to steal it. We are going to BUY IT. With the bits that we earn.
>>
>>29121976
>It contains a good twenty bits.
Fuck I missed that.
>>
>>29121949
Where else can we gather bit's? There's the wells. Sometimes ponies throw bits in there for the same purpose when they throw them in fountains. Weirdos.
>>
>>29121949
Think if there is somewhere we can stash the bits so they'll be safe from our roomates.
>>
>>29121949
Duuuuumpster diviiiiing.
>>
>>29121949
Check the alleyway for any sneaky hope ninja's.
You never know . . . . .
>>
>>29122117
It's *hobo you ninny.
>>
>>29121949
Let's add our newly earned bits to our inventory and quietly cheer ourselves for our pickpocketing skills.

If only we could see the look on that fat pony's face when his money is gone.

Let's go explore more of the town.
>>
>>29121949
What time of day is it?

Let's go get that soup supplies.
>>
20 bits. Not bad. We're 20 bits closer to that Red velvety dress.....keep up the work squirt.
>>
>>29122124
Hey man. That's like, just your opinion.
>>
>>29121949
Does Ruby have any places within the city where she likes to hide her treasures?
>>
>>29121949
Does Ruby have any street friends?
>>
>>29121949
Let's go to a pony Goodwills or a thrift shop to buy some sick duds.
>>29119906
>>
>>29122173
Yeah. Do we know any other foals who areally financially crippled like us? Maybe we can make friends with those foals at the orphanage they might even give us some food
>>
>>29121949
Can we buy or find more of that strong steel / silk rope we use to spy on the guards? Or maybe take the one on the wall to scale down a well. I bet there's, so many bits down there! Like a dragons hoards worth or something!
>>
>>29121949
Let's dig through the garbage for a mirror and and a coat hanger. We could use that to peak around courners. She's not educated, but I'm sure that Ruby is quite clever for a filly.
>>
>>29122218
Yeah Yeah. Could start our very own guild of thieves, but exclusively neglected foals. Like the band of children pickpockets and thieves in Oliver Twist.
>>
>>29121949
There a soup kitchen in this city? We'll get food, and maybe even a few cooking tips.
>>
>>29121949
Let's go again. LET'S GO AGAIN. BOOST ON SUPER RICH LOOKING PONER.
>>
>>29121949
Practice makes perfect. Buy the ingredients you'do need for baking. Sugar, flour, yeast, nuts, fruits.
>>
>>29121949
Sleepy and Barber have jobs. Do we know when we should go back to the apartment to get cooking?
>>
>>29121949
We need more bits for Ruby's Christmas present
>>
Later than I would of liked, and a bit lack luster but i'm tired and I won't get much time to myself tomorrow, hope you guys have a nice holiday.

Different versions. http://imgur.com/a/VoThF
>>
>>29124861
Merry Christmas, thanks for the art
>>
>>29124861
Merry fuckmis butts
>>
>>29124861
Emerald such a qt. Merry christmas.
>>
>>29124861
In case anyone is wondering, that's a mistletoe on his undies.

>>29124869
>>29125128
>>29125824
Likewise, compadres.
>>
>>29126170
Love it man. Thanks for the Christmas fan art.
>>
>>29124861
Unf
>>
>>29121949
Let's treat ourself with an issue of Choose Your Own Adventure: The Chaotic Combat in the Capitol City.
>>
>>29127427
Ruby's parents are dead and there is no one in this city that would care if she died bump.
>>
>>29121949
I can almost feel Emerald's disapproving frown when Ruby tells him this part, stealing from a poor innocent tourist.

>>29128023
>Ruby's parents are dead
Wonder how they died, don't think she ever told us.

>>29124861
>Mistletoe underwear
Tip top unf. Mistletoe is an oral fetishist's wet dream
>>
>>29128880
Hey, he was practically begging her to steal it. She did that guy a favor by stealing from him. Now he'll be more worry and keep his bits in a safe place. If he makes the same mistake then he hasn't learned his lesson.
>>
>>29121949
Search fore more bits. The more we have the closer we'll get to that dress.
>>
>>29128880
It sucks, but sometimes you have do some less than stellar things to survive. And I would rather steal,(though it certainly doesn't completely excuse it) from someone that has more than they need, than someone closer to Rubys financial situation.
>>
>>29128988
>>29129739
Eh I don't take any issue with Ruby stealing personally, Rogues are my favorite thing to play, whether good, neutral or evil, in D&D or just about any high fantasy thing. Lithe, agile fuckers with a silver tongue who rely on animal cleverness and sharp blades, rather than raw power or true genius. Love 'em.

I just got a clear image of a frowning Emerald when Ruby told him that part, made me chuckle, had to share. It's fun being the wet blanket of our group sometimes.
>>
>>29121949
Let's bother the homeless pony on the other end of the alley.
>>
>>29129789
Yeah. I can imagine Emerald trying to scold her. Then again he'd no better then her. He did try taking the book of pip
>>
What kind of Christmas present would you get the characters of CQ?
>>
>>29131963
I would give Emerald a fleshlight. I'm sure he has enough dildos already and a pocket pussy would be a breath of fresh air for him for sure.

Order it specially made with Hope's CM embeded on it .
>>
>>29131963
Emerald: a book on magic
Ruby: a plain dress
Joyride: certificates to sever all bars and strip joints
Hope: a card wishing her for world piece
Pip: some Slim Jim's and Jacklink jerky's.
>>
File: CQC.png (973KB, 2642x1867px) Image search: [Google]
CQC.png
973KB, 2642x1867px
Welp, I'm back. Been busy all week doing stuff. Here's a really late thingy.
Everything broke at least once on this one, but it works.
>>
>>29132727
It looks nice. Thanks for drawing it despite your troubles with it.
>>
>>29132727
Thanks senpai
>>
>>29132727
Good stuff, merry late chrimbus to you too.
>>
>>29132727
Feliz Navidad
>>
>>29124861
Thanks senpai
>>
>>29121949
She'll never be pretty
>>
>>29133960
She just needs to lose 20 more pounds!
>>
>>29133998
Ew. Anorexic ponies are gross, excluding Sensoria. She's a qt.
>>
>>29134215
And we should really talk to Sensoria before Emerald breaks her blind little heart. and maybe collect her tears for alchemical purposes
>>
Pony Town Ruby
>>
Have you loathed, absolutely reviled a voice so much you just wanted to sink your first into someone's face so hard that the teeth fly out the back of their skull like a shotgun blast through the head?
>>
>>29135242
Uh.... Is there something you wanna talk about, Fic?
>>
>>29135242
Jesus, you feeling allright dude?
>>
>>29135242
Is something wrong?
>>
>>29135242
No but I'm glad I don't.
>>
>>29135242
There's a few actors and singers that have some terrible voices that I hate. So yeah I can somewhat understand, but is there something on your mind?
>>
Just curious.
>>
>>29135367
Oh ok, there's that matpat dude, he has the douchiest voice i heard in a while
>>
>>29135367
Not really. Can't say i've ever been furious enough at a voice to wish it serious injury. Why what's wrong?
>>
Just curious.
>>
>>29121949
Go to your friendly neighborhood guard and tell them you've been a naughty filly that needs to be punished.
>>
Just curious.
>>
>>29135430
Well uh, there's this one actor with a really shrill voice 24/7. It's kind of annoying. Is that close enough?
>>
>>29135504
Who's Just Curious? Another character?
>>
>>29135242
That's....very graphic.
>>
Curiosity killed the cat.
>>
>>29135702
But satisfaction will bring it back.
>>
>>29135706
What does Ruby do?
Bump
>>
>>29136376
Is Hope carrying Emeralds foal right now? Bunp
>>
Bleb
>>
>>29136767
We soaked her womb in our magically multiplied foal juice It's a distinct possibility and if it didn't we can always try again next time.
>>
>>29137716
Yeah. It just - there's probably a spell and potion for stuff like that. Let's ask / remind her in a few months and see what happens, hmm? Sound like a plan?
>>
>>29137716
I wouldn't be opposed against the idea of Hope being pregnant with Emeralds foal. It would certainly be "interesting". That being said I understand the consequences of such a thing we're to happen.
>>
>>29137812
Page 8 bump
>>
File: 1179.png (315KB, 1500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1179.png
315KB, 1500x1406px
>>29124861
>>29132727
>>29135239

(Neat!)

Ruby ponders what to do next. That last pickpocket attempt was pretty fruitful, maybe she could go again?

Looking up at the sky, she determines that she probably still has time before she'd have to start gathering the ingredients and making the soup. She has never made a soup before, but it can't be that difficult, can it?

On the other hoof, to have time to make the soup, she'd have to do a bit of a rushjob on the pickpocketing. Ruby found out recently that it isn't as easy to do as Sleepy made it out to be. While out learning with him one day he explained that you have to pick your targets carefully, and that most of your attempt should come from not being seen. It's also really dangerous to pickpocket too much in one place, since word will start to spread about their stolen property. This will make people not only more suspicious, but also increase the guard activity in an area for a while.

What does Ruby do?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11967107

(Also, if whoever made the last vector wouldn't mind making this one too, I would be very grateful.)
>>
>>29139311
Let's check out the Ponycare dudes. They're all about helping people, right? They can help you learn how to make soup, maybe even give you stuff.
>>
>>29139311
We should find a place that sells sneaki breeki the if and spy gear. We could pull off our own heists then!
Yeah. We be like Robinhood. Steal from the rich, give to the poor.
>>
>>29139311
We could always go pickpocketing at night and steal the purses of drunken ponies stumbling there merry way back home. When they notice their missing bit they can chalk it up to leaving them at a bar or tavern.
>>
>>29139311
Graphic a rope and a bag. Let's go grab bits from a wishing a well.
>>
>>29139311
>She has never made a soup before, but it can't be that difficult, can it?
Sure it ain't kiddo! You just cut up everything you want and toss em in a pot to boil.
>>
>>29139311
Rats mentioned wanting some minestrone soup with cheese and bread. I take it she doesn't know what she needs to make it?
>>
>>29139311
>Ducking into the side street, Ruby hides between a wooden box and a trashcan and checks her haul. It contains a good twenty bits.

Twenty bits you say? What a coincidence. I know just the thing to do.........

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes
>>
>>29139546
But she also got her cut of the heist so she has 47 bits in her pocket.
>>
File: 1180.png (148KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1180.png
148KB, 640x600px
>>29139471
>>29139487

Ruby decides to get the ingredients for the soup right now.

She heads to a nearby grocer to purchase the food. She preferred the one in merchant district because it was cheaper than the ones near the dock for some reason? Perhaps the ones at the dock can charge more because of their vicinity to desperate sailors leaving and coming back from sea.

While there, Ruby asks the grocer what sort of ingredients go into minestrone, and whether she can also purchase some bread and cheese as well.

"Ah, doing some shopping for your parents. That's a good boy. How about a candy?" The grocer says, holding up a wrapped toffee.

Ruby is a little annoyed at the mistake in her gender, but she wants the candy, so she let's it slide. The grocer explains that minestrone doesn't really have a set recipe, and that it's usually made with whatever vegetables are around combined with a broth and either pasta or rice.

He explains the ingredients while they go around putting ingredients into a small box for the foal to carry. She ends up purchasing bits of tomatoes, potatoes, onions, mushrooms, carrots, asparagus, turnips, and garlic, beans, cabbage, and some simple elbow macaroni, and some vegetarian broth. Plus the cheese and bread.

It was a little bit more expensive than she was expecting though, and comes down to 12 bits with the inclusion of the bread and the cheese.

Ruby rushes the ingredients "home", and is quite happy to see that no one is there. It'll be a big surprise for everyone!

She starts slicing, boiling, and cooking her heart out, and eventually she has a giant dinged (but sturdy!) pot full of vegetables with a soupy red broth simmering. It'll still be about an hour before the things is done though.

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29139835
Well i don't know how to make soup, just don't put poison on it i guess
>>
>>29139835
Look around the house. What items do we keep here? How long have we've been here? Do we see anything outside the windows?
>>
>>29139835
What can we do in an hour? Practice with our knife? Do we have any hobbies of our own?
>>
>>29139835
wash the cutting board, knife, and misc.
>>
>>29139835
give a taste test with the wooden spoon to see if it needs some seasoning, if we have any.
Does it need some more salt or pepper?
>>
>>29139835
Let's fantasies about more heists and other places we can gain more potential bits for that sweet dress.
>>
>>29139835
What's in our local neighborhood? Anything we could see either now or later?
>>
>>29139835
make plans for midnight pickpocketing?
Turn off the stove, serve yourself, take a nap.
>>
>>29140031
Can't, still has an hour before its done cooking.
>>
>>29137716
Christ, we aren't gonna start fetishising pregnancy now are we?

I wanna go out and have adventure, not settle down.
>>
>>29140097
Life is the adventure. Just keep moving.
>>
>>29140097
>Christ, we aren't gonna start fetishising pregnancy now are we?
> gonna start fetishising pregnancy now
>start
you are fairly new to this quest I take it?
>>
>>29140097
you're funny anon.
>>
>>29140138
Oh i'm sorry, I meant to say again. Cause I was happy when the talk of it died down. If it happens after the CYOA then fuck if I care then. I want nothing to do with that shit while trying to enjoy the adventure.

I wouldn't even care normally if it were any other fetish,(for the most part) but that's one thing I want nothing to do with. We don't need a child to worry about on top of things.

But assuming horses in this universe only can get pregnant during estrus,(wretched process ,that is) that means things should be fine then. Cause we didn't do that while she was all randy from estrus,(thankfully).

>>29140120
Having a child while trying to have adventure sounds like a terribly inconvenient idea to me.
>>
>>29140389
Well when you're the mother then yeah.
>>
>>29140405
Well I hope that means that you aren't inconsiderate enough to not care about the consequences just because we aren't the one that will have to deal with the effects more directly than Hope would.
>>
File: 1181.png (273KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1181.png
273KB, 640x600px
>>29139850
>>29139910
>>29139920
>>29139998
>>29140006
>>29140015
>>29140028

Ruby let's the pot bubble away while she cleans up the mess she made while cooking the soup. She saves the scraps of vegetables. Barber told her to never throw food away, so maybe she has some use for it?

After cleaning the cutting board and knives (including her own old, chipped one) she checks the soup.

It still needs some time, so she gives it a stir and a sip, and thinking that it was a little bland puts some salt and pepper on it.

Not to much though. Barber says those things are expensive.

Ruby goes down and lays on her potato sack, and looks up at her pictures. She fantasizes about what she could do to get some money. Scenes of daring bank heists and sneaky cat burglaries dance through her head, but she doesn't really have the talent to plan those kind of things at the moment. That's more Barber's thing.

Ruby then thinks about what is nearby.

More than old, rundown houses there is the grocery, as well as the dock warehouses, as well as the warehouses themselves. There are more to the north of the dock, while to the west it gets a bit more elegant, as that's where all the tour boats come in. To the south and east are basically where the rest of Whitherwater are.

There is also a "hotel" nearby, but Barber says to stay away from it, which is fine with her since she has no reason to pay for a room when she's got a perfectly good one right here.

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29140523
Maybe we can find something intersting in the warehouse district. Maybe they need a day laborer or maybe there's some lose coin or tools we could "borrow".
>>
>>29140523
Go peep into the "hotel" see what life would be like if we were rich enough to pay for it.
>>
>>29140523
>There is also a "hotel" nearby, but Barber says to stay away from it
Oh jeez, what could that possibly be?

Let's go wander to the warehouse district, non of the options really stand out too much to me. Shouldn't the heat on the soup be turned down to just simmering though? We don't want the place burning down while we're gone.
>>
>>29140565
Nah, that's more of Sleepy's territory, but we should ask him about it when he gets back. Wouldn't want our sticky hooves to bump into his now do we?
>>
>>29140523
I don't think we should leave the food until it's done cooking. When it's done make sure the gas / fire / whatever stove won't burn anything.

When the soup's done let's go to the grocery store and see if they have anything good in the dumpster.

Maybe we should plan a heist when Barber and Sleepy returns. A big one where we'll steal a bunch of stuff from the warehouse at night.
>>
>>29140523
Let's head to the west and see if we can lighten a few tourist pockets.
>>
>>29140523
>She saves the scraps of vegetables. Barber told her to never throw food away, so maybe she has some use for it?

Yeah. Ruby should save to scraps to make more soup in the future. Find some container to store them. Separate containers for the veggies, cheese, bread, and pasta. Is there a fridge or an ice box?

The rats can go fuck off.
>>
>>29140576
RUBY IS PURE
>>
>>29140523
Depending on how nice the hotel is. We may be able steal some good loose coin from any tourists. However it is awfully close to our hideout, it might not be a good idea.
>>
>>29140704
"pure" peeping tom, maybe.
>>
>>29140576
>>29140711
You do know why Barber warned us not to go anywhere near the hotel, right?
Course you don't.
>>
>>29140523
Ruby has mention she's done some dumpster diving before.....lets go harass a hobo!
>>
>>29140523
Let's practice our fighting skillz
>>
>>29140523
Let's go pick some pockets after the pot is done cooking and we've tried some of the soup. The others can serve themselves when they get back.
>>
>>29140523
Any heard of the saying ā€œworth oneā€™s saltā€? Salt is a valuable commodity that could be used as a seasoning, for dehydrating meat, and some other things.

Let's scope out the dock warehouse and the actual warehouse for some salt.
>>
>>29140740
Of course I do, why else would I suggest we go check it out?
>>
>>29140523
Go ask the grocery pony if we can work there for a day or two out of the week in exchange for food and bits.
>>
Pickpocket, warehouse, hotel, or grocery.
>>
>>29140523
Let's see what the hotel looks like. It's just down the block. If it looks sketchy we can always leave.
>>
>>29140895
b-but Ruby is not for sexuals.
>>
File: 1469414510018.jpg (57KB, 526x525px) Image search: [Google]
1469414510018.jpg
57KB, 526x525px
>>29140968
Not with that attitude she isn't.
>>
>>29140523
Warehouse near the docks. With goods coming and going, maybe some opportunity will present itself.
>>
>>29141082
Yeah. There's more valuable things we can take then some motel building in the poor side of town that barely qualifies as a "Hotel."
>>
>>29141009
I'm not really feeling with the sex and all, but I would be interested in visiting the hotel on the off chance we may find Barber conducting "business" with a "client."
>>
>>29139835
>Ruby is a little annoyed at the mistake in her gender, but she wants the candy, so she let's it slide.
Something about that strikes me as adorable.
>>
>>29141164
I bet she'd be miffed by being called adorable, on top of it.
>>
Another strawpoll between pickpocketing, the hotel, and the warehouse?
>>
>>29141196
>"I'm not cute! I'm tough!"
>puffs up chest floff for bonus intimidation.
>>
>>29141215
>And then she proceeds to crit fail the roll for intimidation.
>Ends up looking so cute she nearly kills us.
>>
>>29141226
.......anon you're bloody brilliant. We must make it our goal to crit fail so hard.
>>
>>29141226
Like the first time Emerald tried casting the Glamor spell on her.
>>
>>29141319
Anon, should we really be messing with divine forces like that? What if our attempt at backfiring, backfires?

>>29141325
Except that made me laugh and slightly uncomfortable, more than anything.
>>
>>29140704
Ruby was "purely" peeping the guards changing when we met her. Real pure hours.
>>
File: 1182.png (353KB, 1500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1182.png
353KB, 1500x1406px
What does Ruby do?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11970275
>>
File: wip.png (195KB, 1147x952px) Image search: [Google]
wip.png
195KB, 1147x952px
>>29139311
>>29141569
>(Also, if whoever made the last vector wouldn't mind making this one too, I would be very grateful.)

I can get it for you my mans but I hope you're not looking to get it super soon, might need a few days, I got stuff going on plus i'm super ocd about these things, gonna have to stare at it and nitpick the hell out of it until i'm satisfied, plus i'm literally busy all wednesday
>>
>>29141630

S'all good bruh. Take your time.
>>
>>29142435
Who's ready for some dumpster diving?
>>
>>29141569
Strawpoll bump

Please I need this hotel to be real.
>>
>>29143517
Dude. . . . That's sad and kind of pathetic bro. Why do you even want a Ruby to check out the hotel?
>>
>>29143534
Perverts of 4chan want a corrupt ruby to defile.

too bad, ruby is for qt not for sexual dammit
>>
>>29143577
*yet
>>
>>29143577
This
>>
>>29143625
Okay not even i will deny that. Ruby with a bit of age and time with the group will be a fine pervert... but she's too pure right now.
>>
>>29143534
Cheering for your chosen pick is nowhere near pathetic bro,
>>
>>29143644
>"Ruby with a bit of age"
So Emerald is fine and have this "bit of age" you're talking about?
>>
>>29143660
He was sexually assaulted as a child by his step parents, his story is quite a bit different
>>
>>29143534
Ruby is a rogue no boundaries can be set on her freedom.
>>
>>29143743
They why does she even listen to Barber then? Because she's only older? Because she'said the brains for all the heists? Because she gives good advice? At least Ruby is smart enough to heed what The scared mare has to say.
She ain't lliterate, but she's not stupid.
>>
>>29143577
I don't want to corrupt Ruby because I want to see where that leads, plus I don't like the idea of an Em that needs to put his dick in everyone he knows. That makes him seem like kind of a messed up asshole. Not willying the filly is probably good for Emerald to not get too corrupt, too. I don't know if CQ takes this stuff into consideration, but I want to see if it leads anywhere. It's a big pull for me to want more of this quest.

I'm not entirely against willying the filly, but I really don't want it to be the old pump-and-dump. That would be really not nice to Ruby, but being a lewd quest, monogamy is pretty well outa the question. So I'd rather we just not go down that route.
>>
>>29143666
Even then, he chose himself to earn money with his body (by our guidance) and later even did it with someone he liked.

Are you saying Ruby isn't old enough to choose to have sex if she wants to?
>>
>>29143820
Are you saying you'do fuck a 10 year old boy? Think about what you're saying anon.
>>
>>29143868
I'm saying if someone says yes to something you don't have the right to forbid them to do what they want with themselves.

About your question: This is a very specific situation that requires a very specific context for the answer to be "yes" but it's not impossible to happen, anon.
>>
>>29143820
I'm saying Ruby hasnt been introduced to the world of sex and perversion, its unlikely that she'd just suddenly choose it. Emerald has lived in that world for a while, and as soon as he escaped it he ended up with a complete pervert for a mentor.

Emerald's choice to be more slutty and open with sexuality seemed like his way of getting over his past abuse. Ruby hasn't even been introduced to sex and that entire idea really. What choice does she have to make?
>>
>>29143806
Also, in terms of ruby eventually being not such a pure innocent filly, i'm not particularly saying its emerald that'd be eventually doing the deed either. Who's to say Ruby doesn't find an interest besides him? She seemed rather enamored with hope when she met her, that could be an interesting prospect to explore
>>
When we first met Ruby she was peeping on the guards' locker room. She's curious at the very least.
>>
>>29143981
no more than the average child is. definitely not inclined and likely to go seeking sex
>>
>>29143943
If she is curious enough about it she has the right to say it. Going to peep into the hotel would definitely open that possibility to be curious about trying it in the near future. This is all about the possibilities here

>>29143989
As I mentioned early, That's why I want the hotel so she peeps into a couple to introduce this image to her.
>>
>>29143981
No. We first met her trying bluff a market pony.
>>
>>29141569
vote is currently tied. Need a tie breaker.
>>
>>29144571
Yes, at the same day we met her she took us to peep on the guards.
>>
>>29144571
And then we went peeping into the guards locker room where she found our we're actually a he and we found out she's actually a she.
>>
File: 1183.png (163KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1183.png
163KB, 640x600px
>>29141569

Ruby decides to go check out the docks.

Barber would kill her if she left the stove on while no one was aroudn, and Ruby wants to spend a bit of time at the docks., The filly heads to the kitchen and dances on her hooves impatiently, waiting for the soup to get close to done, and when it is she pulls it aside and then heads out the door.

It is a short two blocks through some alleyways to the docks. It's past mid-day but still a good hour or two before night, and the dock workers are busy moving crates from one place to another.

Hiding behind one of the boxes, Ruby takes a peek around and is surprised to find Sleepy among the workers. He is carrying boxes.

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29145046
Watch and listen to see what's up.
>>
>>29145046
let's explore the dock area.
>>
>>29145046
Where are they taking the boxes at? Can we tell where?

Keep hidden
>>
>>29145046
keep hidden and listen in, maybe Sleepy is the mole or maybe he just talks too much.
>>
>>29145046
If any of the dock workers spot us, just say we're here on an adventure.
>>
>>29143534
>>29143577
>>29143635
obvious samefag is obvious
>>
>>29146265
lol wot m8? That kind of funny.
>>
>>29145046
See if we can wave down Sleepy when no one is looking at either of us. Perhaps we could potentially pilfer some goods with the chubby stallion.
>>
>>29146265
Yes yes apparently several people agreeing on the same thing mean samefag . . . What are they agreeing too?
>>
>>29145046
If we had a crowbar we could open some of the boxes.
>>
>>29145046
>surprised to find Sleepy among the workers
Really? Is Ruby surprised because Sleepy seems to be the lazy type? We knew that he worked at the docks.
>>
>>29145046
Check out that beef cake of a pony.
>>
>>29146482
I see one beefcake with just their butt in the frame, and another with their whole body in the frame. And Ruby.
>>
>>29146999
Woops. I mean just the one beef cake with the full body. But the one with just the butt in the frame is nice too.
>>
File: 1184.png (143KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1184.png
143KB, 640x600px
>>29145142
>>29145147
>>29145658
>>29145829
>>29146079
>>29146328
>>29146477
>>29146482
>>29146999
>>29147136

Ruby looks around a bit to gather more information before making a move. She watches Sleepy as he speaks with the bulky stallion. It looks to her like they are just exchanging normal work conversation. The workers are walking between two warehouses, carrying boxes from the one east of her to the one to the west. What they are carrying is a mystery to her.

Ruby is a bit reluctant to try and contact him though, as she isn't sure if he is casing the place or if he is actually just working. She gives some attempts at flagging him down, but he isn't looking her direction, and just continues to move crates.

Ruby then attempts to open the box she is hiding behind, but it's nailed shut. If only she had a crowbar or something.

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29146324
He insults anyone who doesn't agree with his choice by insinuating that they are perverts for wanting her to peep at a hotel on a lewd quest. Samefag.
>>
>>29147242
Go poke around the west warehouse, I don't really feel like talking to Sleepy right now anyways.
>>
>>29147242
See if you can snap a crowbar laying around. We can come back here at night to open the crates.
>>
>>29147242
After he'said done with his conversation, toss a pebble near him to draw his attention.
Actually, why so we even need to sneak? Is this place restricted to employees?
>>
>>29147586
No, we're just trying to raise our sneak skill.

They would probably try to shoo us away if they found us.
>>
>>29147619
Of course. Rising her sneak skill.
>>
>>29147619
My suggestion was get Sleepy's attention on top of trying not to get spotted by the other dock workers.
What do you suggest Ruby do then?
>>
>>29147638
I was just thinking she could go do her own thing, not sure why you wanna get Sleepy's attention. I have no outstanding complaints about doing that either, but I would just rather we wander about ourselves.
>>
>>29147711
So just haver Ruby sneak into either the west or east warehouse? Not a bad idea.
I proposed Ruby getting Sleepy's attention so they could steal stuff. Maybe Sleepy points out crates of interest since Ruby can't read the manifest, she they finds a way to open the crate . . .
>>
>>29147877
I was more just interested in looking around,(even if taking some things would be tempting). If we're gonna steal things, I would rather have it be Robing Hood-esque. I know we're a street rat,(we did just pickpocket someone) but maybe we should be a bit conservative about stealing things?

If we decide to take some things,(as a group) then I won't throw a fit. Ruby doesn't seem the type to just indiscriminately steal though.
>>
>>29147926
You're thinking like Emerald. This is Ruby and while she's not completely cut throat if she sees any easy score that's more bits for her and one step closer to getting off the streets.
>>
>>29147947
Eh I guess, stealing without a fairly justified reason just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. But we did meet her because she failed to quietly steal an apple. That's more to survive than just stealing cause she feels like it, but I see your point.

We'd have to look for a crowbar to even attempt to find some sweet loot. I think there is a good chance there is at least one we can use in either warehouse.
>>
>>29147947
and getting her dream dress.
>>
>>29147998
If anything, a crowbar will be useful in the future. It's what? maybe 10 bits? No one would miss that.
>>
>>29148034
Are you talking about getting one after she gets done telling her story?
>>
>>29148131
No, I mean getting one right now. When she left her "home" there was no mentioning of a crowbar. It could be said she left it back at her home. That is, if she takes on.
>>
>>29148184
Well if we find a crowbar after ransacking some crates, we might as well keep it then.
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 50x50px
0011001100110111001000000011001001100101001000000011001100111000001000000011001100110010001000000011001100111001001000000011001100110100001000000011001100111001001000000011001100110010001000000011001100110110001000000011001001100011001000000011001001100100001000000011001100110001001000000011001100110001001000000011001100110101001000000011001001100101001000000011001100110001001000000011001100110101001000000011001100110101001000000011001100110101001000000011001100110101001000000011001100110111001000000011001001100011001000000011001100110001001000000011001100110011001000000011001000110000001000000011011000111001001000000011001000110000001000000011011000110001001000000011011001100100001000000011001000110000001000000011011000110110001000000011011100110010001000000011011000110101001000000011011000110101
>>
>>29148335
>Fic has officially gone insane.
>>
>>29148335
There's no spacing . . . .
>>
>>29148335
01000110011010010110001100101100001000000110010001101001011001000010000001111001011011110111010100100000011011010110010101100001011011100010000001110100011011110010000001101101011000010110101101100101001000000111010001101000011000010111010000100000011010100111010101110011011101000010000001100001001000000110001001110101011011100110001101101000001000000110111101100110001000000110111001110101011011010110001001100101011100100111001100111111
>>
>>29148352
>>29148362

>Implying I was sane at one point during this quest.

I didn't post whatever that is supposed to be.
>>
>>29148409
Eh, if you weren't sane, then that just means sanity is over rated.
>>
>>29148398
011101010111001101100101001000000111001101101001011110000111010001100101011001010110111000100000011000010110111001100100001000000110110101111001001000000111001101101001011011100111001100100000011101110110100101101100011011000010000001100010011001010010000001110011011001010110010101101110
>>
>>29147242
Maybe we should look around elsewhere. We can always ask Sleepy later what is up.
>>
>>29148335
This mean anything?:
7.8294926,-115.155557,13 i am free
>>
File: 1482974417217.jpg (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482974417217.jpg
14KB, 500x500px
>>29148961
Blown up picture
>>
ayy
>>
>>29148983
Is that JEEBUS? Is this a christmas miracle?
>>
>>29147242
Steal a crowbar
>>
File: 49_49_56_53.png (112KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
49_49_56_53.png
112KB, 640x600px
Ruby [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[. She is here. She is here.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ Sleepy tried to \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\. But he couldn't stop them. Couldn't stop them. Couldn't stop them.
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Why do you run, child?
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
There were no docks. It was ju::::::::::::::::::::uby couldn't see. Ruby couldn't hear. Ruby couldn''''''''''''''''''''''
SHE IS HERE. SHE IS WAITING. SH)))))))))))))))))

Ruby asks "But if there is no stairway to heaven, what happens when hell goes empty?"

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||l|||||||||

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29151084
RUBY IS NOW AN ALICORN.
>>
>>29151084
Get fucked by all the buff stallions. She is now for sexuals.
>>
>>29151084
See why I wanted to go to the hotel and not the docks? It wouldn't be this way.
>>
>>29151121
You mean get eye socket fucked by all buff stallions?
>>
>>29151084
NNNNOPE
TOO FUCKING SPOOKY
ABANDONING THREAD
HELL NO
>>
File: 1459546767976.png (83KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
1459546767976.png
83KB, 492x280px
>>29151084
You know, it's funny, but something tells me this isn't the real quest.
>>
>>29151084
well since we are a flouting head now. How's the view up there?
>>
>>29151084
Ruby should stop telling her story and emerald should see if she's ok. or maybe she should take the gem out.
>>
>>29152227
bump
>>
>>29147242
Spy on the western warehouse.
>>
>>29147242
so why are they taking it from one warehouse to another? Let's peak in on the east warehouse.
>>
>>29151084
Bury our head under the covers and tell Ruby she's scaring us, we don't like this story anymore.
>>
>>29151979
It was an entertaining little distraction though, I'll give anon that.
>>
>>29151084
Ruby I don't like this story anymore
>>
>>29151084
Needs more zalgo text
6/10
>>
>>29154988
Bump
>>
We are going to need a bigger cast shot sometime.
>>
>>29151084
I think the time spirit in our amulet is angry that we're cheating on him with Ruby
>>
Humanized Emerald when?
>>
>>29156904
Correction. Chronodemon.
We're the Chronodemon, therefore you're asking for selfcest. Which is probably possible.
>>
File: large[5].png (66KB, 571x729px) Image search: [Google]
large[5].png
66KB, 571x729px
>>29157076
Already happened, but sadly it never left being a wip sketch.
>>
>>29157121
Fuck i want to see human and pony counterparts interacting
>Emeralds fighting over who gets to boop who
>Rubies looking confused
>Joys having a good time drinking and playing cards
>Hopes having a casual conversation and laughing
>>
File: large[1].png (84KB, 671x821px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
84KB, 671x821px
>>29157159
Human Joyride unfinished wip sketch.
>>
>>29157180
Aaaaahh! What's it going to take to get those finished?
>>
>>29157184
Don't know, the artist vanished back in January.
>>
>>29157180
human Joy should look like a yougner Yzma
>>
>>29157209
Bump
>>
File: photofunia joyride foal weekly.jpg (112KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
photofunia joyride foal weekly.jpg
112KB, 467x700px
>>
Aw shit America
>>
>>29159655
Joyride bump
>>
File: 1185.png (102KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1185.png
102KB, 640x600px
>>29147310
>>29147568
>>29147619
>>29147625
>>29147877
>>29148034
>>29148253

Ruby snakes back away from the dockworkers and looks around. She is currently between the two warehouses that Sleepy and company are moving boxes into and out of.

Ruby spies an opening in the east warehouse and takes a peek inside. The warehouse is full to the brim with boxes and large shipping crates, so much so that she can't even see to the other side of it.

The only way she can wind herself through is from some spaces made in the boxes to allow ponies to walk through.

On top of one of the boxes near the door is a nice, red crowbar.

Ruby appropriates it for further use.

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29160504
Go look for some boxes that are away from everyone and see what you can find.
>>
>>29160504
Check one of the boxes and then spy on the west warehouse.
>>
>>29160504
>On top of one of the boxes near the door is a nice, red crowbar.
>near the door
>door
Apply crowbar to door.
>>
>>29161037
That might of meant the door we entered in at.
>>
>>29160504
Grab the crowbar. We need that to open boxes.
>>
>>29161261
Oh. She appropriates it, not approaches it.
>>
>>29160504
We're not Ruby Rogue anymore. We are Ruby Freemare, savior of the world. We defeat deadly head crabs with our trust red crowbar.
>>
>>29160504
While we're in the easy warehouse, scale the crates to see if Ruby can leave a window open so we can come back here at night.
>>
>>29160504
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XAYhNHhxN0A
>>
>>29160504
Any rope we can take?
>>
......and so begins Ruby's descent in kleptomania
>>
>>29160504
Oh shit time to kill Jason Todd
>>
>>29160504
Well we can't resist childhood curiosity now can we? Though Ruby is probably street smart enough to know the ramifications of stealing if she does get caught...maybe give it a good think before actually taking anything we may find inside the crate(s)
>>
>>29161555
Yeah. Let's scope out the place for any weaknesses and entrances. Keep sneaking, but if we're caught just say we're adventuring, or make the dock workers feel like shit for assuming we can read the sign that says "workers only."
>>
>>29161607
B-but we can't read that sign.
>>
>>29161615
Exactly anon! That's the point. We're gonna will em with so much guilt.
Buffpone: "You shouldn't be here little colt."
Ruby: "Hey what the big idea? It's not my fault I can't read the sign. And I'm a filly."
>>
>>29161615
Buffpone: "Alright. Shouldn't you be in school or something?"
Ruby: "No. I don't have the money, so I live on the streets. Do you have any spare bits mister?"
>>
>>29161818
And then they call the guard on us. Good Plan!

How about we don't get caught.
>>
>>29161847
Not getting caught is an even better plan.
>>
>>29161861
That's what I just said buddy.
>>
>>29160504
I'm confused, is the crowbar in our inventory or just holstered across our back? I don't actually want to break into anything unless we are already commited to it.

I just want to sneak and case the place, hopefully we don't get caught but if we do just claim Sleepy is our Uncle and we were sent to tell him not to dawdle after work as there is a proper meal tonight and he will let it get cold.

Taking the crowbar is naughty but we could still play it off as a childish misadventure until we've done something worse.
>>
>>29160504
lets look for some crates away from everyone to crack open and see what we can make off with.
>>
>>29160504
Let's see what the other warehouse has to offer.
>>
>>29162314
I'd rather we don't anon. The more we move around the guys the high the chance of one of them catching us.
>>
>>
>>29164027
If only I were this happy when it came to my own education.
>>
>>29164027
This looks great! Thank you for coloring this!
>>
>>29164027
A CUTE
jesus the hips, how long until they assume direct control?
>>
>>29164027
That's adorable Hips, I think this is my favorite picture of Emerald you've done so far
>>
File: 1186.png (155KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1186.png
155KB, 640x600px
>>29160519
>>29160839
>>29161261
>>29161301
>>29161352
>>29161358
>>29161555
>>29161607
>>29162077

Ruby carefully climbs the mountain of boxes, marveling at how the dockworkers could have possibly built the stacks so high. Perhaps they started with stairs, and then slowly filled them in? who knows! Who cares really?

Ruby grins as she picks a box at random and carefully pries it open, making sure to make as little noise as possible lest she be caught.

The first one she opens contains packs of grain. The next one contains bottles of chemicals she couldn't possibly pronounce. She then opens a third one and spies oils and lubricants for machinery. The last contains some medium sized machinery parts. It's sort of fun guessing what might be inside really.

Ruby ponders what she could steal from this, but then Barber's voice nags at her from the back of her head. The mare taught her a bit about stealing, one point being that you should always have an escape plan, and base your haul on that.

No sense in stealing something if you can't carry it far, or worse, can't escape quickly with it.

Ruby glances around the buildings from her perch high on the boxes, and sees that there are only two entrances. The one she came in which is just a regular door, and the one all the dockworkers are around, which is a large, sliding door with a big lock.

Looking around more, Ruby finds that she could probably prop open a window, but that the warehouse is so high she doubts she could get in or escape from it. At least not without a ladder of some sort.

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29167013
>smiling Ruby without her usual stoic expression
A C U T E

C
U
T
E
>>
>>29167013
>sliding door with a big lock.
Can we pick it? If yes, and if we must roll def boost that shit.
>>
>>29167013
If we can't find anything small and fairly easy to carry, then don't worry about it. We aren't in a desperate need of money right now, just looking to line the pockets more. It's pretty doubtful that anything too valuable is in here,(that locked door probably has better stuff behind it, but ain't no way we're getting in there) but we can keep checking. If we can't find anything valuable, we might at the very least find something personally useful.
>>
>>29167013
I think mysterious chemicals are probably the best. They should be relatively easy to carry and nothing else sounds like it's worth much.
>>
>>29167013
See if we can snuggle out the chemicals they seem like the best bet. Barb or someone at the house can tell us what they are.
>>
File: 1187.png (328KB, 1500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1187.png
328KB, 1500x1406px
>>29167038
>>29167047
>>29167159
>>29167044

Ruby ponders if she should take anything with her.

While she does this she peaks out and looks at the open door with the lock.

It's hard to see from up here and she doesn't want to get any closer in case the dock workers see, but it looks like a fairly old lock. She thinks that she could definitely pick it. Sleepy did she her how to do a little after all.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12001033

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29167450
>post
>"here's a lock Ruby can pick!"
>poll
>no pick the lock option
why

Anyway, voted nothing. There's not really anything here that strikes me as being worth taking. If we were Em', I'd be rolling to see what the chems are, but since we're not, they don't interest me much and I doubt they'd interest Woob either. As if she'd have any idea what they're for.

Still wanna pick that lock though.
>>
File: Ruby's B Scenario.png (142KB, 1500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
Ruby's B Scenario.png
142KB, 1500x1406px
>>29139311
>>29141863
sorry I'm late the traffic was hell
hopefully no layer issues i'm missing, if anyone sees one let me know, also had to darken her coat lines from last vector I did, didn't look right on this one, the reds blended together too much
>>
>>29167450
let's go pick the lock then and not take anything.
>>
>>29167937
>>29168004
>Reading comprehension.

Ruby thinks she could pick the lock in the event the workers close up for the day and she were locked in, the door is currently open and in use.
>>
File: 1188.png (157KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1188.png
157KB, 640x600px
>>29167450

Ruby decides to take some of the chemicals. Picking one of the bottles up, she sees that it has the "Digoxin" on it. Hey, that's almost pronounceable!

Ruby scoops a few into her belt and then replaces the top back onto the box, as well as the other boxes she opened. It doesn't really make them any less ransacked, but maybe it'll keep the dockworkers from finding out too soon.

Ruby makes her way down the box mountain and out the door, being careful to watch for guards or workers the entire time.

When she returns to her "home", Ruby finds Barber sitting at their creaky dinner table with some soup and a spoon in her hoof.

"You make this?" Barber says, pointing her spoon at the bowl.

"Yeah." Ruby says, guardedly while sticking up her chin.

"Where'd you learn to make soup?" the mare replies, spooning some into her mouth.

"The grocery guy we go to in the Marketplace. What do you think?" Ruby finishes, cautiously optimistic.

"It's good. Did you buy all these ingredients? We must have got a pretty good deal from the fence." Barber comments, motioning for the filly to grab a bowl herself.

Ruby gets some soup while also grabbing the bread and cheese she bought. She then returns to the table and takes a few gulps. It's has a nice vegetable taste, with a bit of tomato thrown in. It's especially nice with the bread and cheese.

The filly sighs contently at her work of art.

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29168336
Show her the chemicals.
>>
>>29168336
Ask Barber what she did today while you enjoy your soup.
>>
>>29168336
Ask her about the chemicals
>>
>>29168336
How can she even read the bottle? I thought she was completely illiterate before meeting Emerald.
>>
>>29168643
That's a good question, actually.
>>
>>29168336
Ask Barber if she knows what the label is. As long as she doesn't ask too many questions about it.
>>
>>29164170
School was a boring contrite thing for me too anon, too bad the way it's all set up kills most desire to learn for a lot of us.

>>29164924
Glad you like it famalam, Fic makes some cute stuff~

>>29166708
They're already assuming control of my mind, does that count?

>>29166724
Thanks anon. Fic does some stuff that I can't resist putting little touches on.
>>
>>29169361
It's great to see you draw more again Hips. Keep up the great work!
>>
>>29169553
All I did was add some touches to something Fic did,(it's basically an edit in other words) but thanks all the same.
>>
>>29169564
True, it is an edit but the touches you made have really help make it pop out and your own. I love it.

Also Happy New Year!
>>
>>29169564
Hey Hips, you are more than welcome to join the CQ discord. We'd love to have you there. (And yes you can change names on there if it's an issue.)
>>
>>29169573
Well that's really flattering to hear, thanks anon. Happy New Year to you and everyone else too. I wanted to make a New Year themed image but fuck me sideways, I can't muster up the mental energy to do so...

>>29169607
Thanks for the invite, but i'll have to respectfully,(as much as I can) decline. I like being someone with no name and no real way of getting into contact with,(that probably sounds stupid, but stupid is as stupid does. Non?). It's nothing personal against anyone or anything, I guess that's just the way I am. For better or worse.
>>
File: Pone_Template[1].png (15KB, 322x461px) Image search: [Google]
Pone_Template[1].png
15KB, 322x461px
>>29169639
Well I respect your choice. If that's how you like it.

BTW I found this blank pony template maybe you could use it to draw Emerald or Ruby some time.
>>
>>29169607
Plus having a discord for a 4chan quest is cancer
>>
>>29168336
We should remember how to make this in the future.
Ask Barber how much she thinks we could get for these chemicals.
>>
>>29170270
This
Did you all forget the picarto bullshit from early on in the quest?
>>
>>29172470
No. I wasn't here when that happened. What was it?
>>
>>29172597
A little "secret club" popped up on a picarto stream where a couple of the quest players ended up admitting they were samefagging lots of decisions that were made in the quest. Which is probably why there's discontent about another outside quest chat popping up again.
>>
File: 1189.png (186KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1189.png
186KB, 640x600px
>>29169639

>Thanks for the invite, but i'll have to respectfully,(as much as I can) decline.

Shame. I feel like it would have been fun to chat with you.

>>29168643
>>29168730

Well duh, it's because I was high as shit and forgot about that part.

>>29168442
>>29168446
>>29168559
>>29168777

Ruby asks Barber about the chemical she appropriated from the warehouse, showing her the six bottles she managed to take.

"Before I say anything, I want to say that you should never break into a place and steal things without first consulting me, alright? I'm not trying to be mean here, I just want to make sure you aren't doing somethign stupid." Barber says, and then after spooning some soup into her mouth continues, "As for the chemical we could probably pawn some of it off, but it might be a little difficult. I think this stuff is used as heart medicine or something."

Sleepy comes through the door at this point, and spying the food decides to get some for himself.

"Whoa, this is good. You bought this yourself did you? What, did you want something?" Sleepy says, suspiciously.

Ruby curtly says that she just wanted to make some good food for everyone.

"Well, if you say so." Sleepy says with a shrug, "Hey, where is Rat? Wasn't he with you?"

Ruby does her best to explain how much money they were going to get, and where Rat went.

"Ah." Sleepy says with a nod, "I see. I just thought he'd come back with you. You sure he didn't mention where he went?"

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29173644
He said He'd do the same thing he always does. Whatever that is.
>>
>>29173644
"The same thing he always does with his cut." shrugs Ruby. "How was your day?"
>>
>>29173644
No, he didn't really. Do you want me to go look for him?
>>
>>29173644
Ask Barber if there's anything we can help with? Also does that scar... hurt?
>>
>>29173644
>Shame. I feel like it would have been fun to chat with you.
That's nice of you to say, but truth be told, i'm about as much fun to talk to as a fish that flopped out of water and is busy trying to flop around back into the water.
>>
>>29173644
I think he probably went to the "hotel".
>>
>>29173644
>"Hey, where is Rat? Wasn't he with you?"
>Ruby does her best to explain how much money they were going to get, and where Rat went.
>"Ah." Sleepy says with a nod, "I see. I just thought he'd come back with you. You sure he didn't mention where he went?"

>Ruby asks what he's going to do with his cut.
>"Same thing I always do." is all Rat says, "I see you've already spent some of yours though."
>He then taps Ruby's earring, and then says, "That'll come out of your cut . Here, take this and be happy I gave you anything at all. Now beat it."
>Rat then hands her 30 bits and walks off.

Mr. Lucre gave us 200 bits and said he'd give the rest, which 1800 bits, later. Rats gave Ruby 30 bits and took the rest for whatever he was gonna do with it.
What, were we supposed to make sure he came back with the bits? Ruby's no one's foal sitter.
>>
>>29175397
Bamf
>>
>>29173644
Hey fic. What are Sleepy's, Rats, and Barbers color palettes?
>>
>>29173644
>He left before I he had the chance to ask.
>>
>>29179277
Bump
>>
Bampu
>>
File: 1190.png (123KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1190.png
123KB, 640x600px
>>29178652

I'm not entirely sure. I leave it to your imagination.

>>29173799
>>29173814
>>29173840
>>29174623
>>29175397
>>29178190

Ruby mentions everything that transpired at and after their trip to the pawn shop.

"2000 bits?" Sleepy says with a whistle, "Nice haul for one night of work."

"Indeed, your altruism makes more sense suddenly, Ruby." Barber says with a nod to the foal.

"And that was the last you saw of Rat?" Sleepy asks.

"Yeah? Why do you think I know where he is? What am I, his foal sitter?" Ruby says, sticking out her lower lip, "He just said he'd spend it on the usual stuff and that's it."

"He certainly wasn't at the hotel today." Barber says thoughtfully in response to this, "Sleepy, will you check out all the bars he frequents? I want to make sure that idiot doesn't go spending all the bits we earned before we even have them."

"Yeah..." Sleepy says with a sigh and spooning more soup into his mouth, "Just lemme finish this up. It's pretty good."

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29181264
Rats skipping town with the money INTESIFIES
>>
>>29181264
Celebrate your little soup endeavor victory on the inside while we ask Barber if she has any ideas for something to do.

Is is there even anything else to this flashback now? I don't mind going a bit longer but I think we got the gist of what happened. I guess we could use it as an opportunity to get a bit more nosey about Woobys past. Like asking Barber if she has any clue who are parents are.
>>
>>29181264
>>29181264
Do you think the guards got him?
>>
>>29181339
We still need to lose the jewel in our earring between now and when we meet Emerald.
>>
>>29181264
Is there something we can do to help?
>>
>>29181374
Ah, right, I forgot about that.
>>
>>29181374
I have a feeling the jewel will lose itself. Don't worry.
>>
>>29181264
Ask Barber if she was at the hotel and why we shouldn't go there. It's just a place where ponies spend lots of money for just a few days or somthing right?
>>
>>29181264
Tell Sleepy that we are glade he likes it. We wanted it to be pretty good.
>>
>>29181264
You're darn right it's good soup. We know because we made it.
>>
>>29181264
"The heck does altruism mean?"
>>
>>29181264
Ask about parents!
>>
File: 1191.png (104KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1191.png
104KB, 640x600px
>>29181333
>>29181370
>>29181375
>>29181582
>>29181554
>>29181770

Sleepy quickly finishes up his soup, and then leaves one last comment about how good it tastes. Ruby responds by boasting that it of course tasted good, since she made it.

The mare and the filly then sit in silence for a bit. Ruby has an urge to ask if Barber knows anything about her parents, but she declines. Ruby still remembers the first day she was taken in here. Before that she was on the street, and before that she hardly even remember herself.

Instead Ruby asks if Barber thinks Rat skipped town.

"If he did he better hope I don't find him. I doubt it though. As far as I know he doesn't have any family outside this city, and that down payment from the job isn't likely going to get him far."

Ruby then asks if she thinks the guards got Rat.

"Possibly, though I doubt it." Is all Barber says to this.

Ruby then asks if there is anything she can do to help.

"Oh, don't worry about it too much. I'm sure Rat is just up to his neck in trouble at a bar somewhere. Like I said to Sleepy, I just don't want him spending all the money before we even get it." Barber says with a sigh, "At least I hope that is all that has happened. Mark my words, one day that young man is going to get himself in trouble."

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29181989
That day is probably gonna come sooner rather than later, if we're being honest.

Are we gonna have any "jobs" anytime soon? Who even planned that one? How did you find out about the place?
>>
>>29181989
What time is it?
>>
>>29181989
Ask Barber if she knows any jobs or something to make a quick bit. Something for someone of our station.
>>
>>29181989
Well it's just the two of us now. Why not ask Barber why she even bothers with a fake name. Not like it would change much.
>>
>>29181989
Mention how we left the window open to one of the warehouses. If we can get to the window, we could grab more of the stuff we are aware of such as rice, machine oil, machine parts, and more chemicals.

But, what if there are night time guards.
>>
>>29181989
Let's go dumpster diving after soup and off loading some of our stuff. Don't want to get them dirty now.
>>
>>29181989
What does Barber do to pass the time?
>>
>>29181989
Ask Barber how she met Sleepy and Rat and what her favorite food and memory is.
>>
File: 1192.png (241KB, 1500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1192.png
241KB, 1500x1406px
>>29182020
>>29182921
>>29183012
>>29183057
>>29183881
>>29186284
>>29183023

Ruby looks out their cracked window and sees the moon just barely peeking out over the Whiterwater rooftops. It's not quite all the way dark yet, but it'll be that way soon.

Ruby asks if she has any jobs for her. Something that she could do to earn some extra bits.

"Me personally? No. You could always go run messages for people. There are some ponies who'll pay fillies like yourself to spy for them as well. If you want I can ask around." Barber says, finishing her meal.

Ruby asks what Barber does to pass the time.

"Sewing. Not that I get to do it very much." She says as she pulls out a needle and thread, "One of these days I'll get a proper machine."

Ruby asks why she bothers with the fake name.

"Nicknames help keep you from being identified. Not that they prevent it completely. For instance, it doesn't say 'Barber' on my birth certificate, my court records, or any other identification I might have." Barber says.

Ruby wonders how she should spend the rest of her night.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12021460

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29186559
We need a nickname too.
>>
>>29186572
We talked about that earlier in the thread. Think it was Red or Scarlet.
>>
>>29186661
Then let's make it stick, shall we? I think Scarlet is nice.
>>
>>29186559
I'd like to do some spying, sounds fun.
>>
>>29186669
What about some a little extra something for the name?

"The _____ Scarlet," or "The Scarlet ______."
>>
>>29186559
Maybe we could peak on the hotel later tonight.
>>
>>29186697
The scarlet caper. or the rouge scarlet.
>>
>>29186697
I think keeping it simple would be better, if you ask me. I feel like having too fancy of a nickname actually seems like it'd make you easier to find, if anything.
>>
>>29186731
Alright. Just thought Ruby could just go by Scarlet as a general nickname and use a full title when in polite company.
>>
>>29186697
Scarlet Rose :^)
>>
>>29186780
>:^)
...... was that a referance? I dunno, I like it.
>>
>>29186790
yep I fucked it up tho, apparently it's actually Scarlet Robe. Haven't played Fable in a dog's age, so eh
>>
>>29186821
Reminds me, I want to get Ruby a red riding hood sort robe with a hood, bet it'd look rad af

Also I guess I'm crashing this thread
>>
(fun thread boys. Might take a little break before the next thread.)
>>
>>29186754
Scarlet sounds good to me.

>>29187041
You do that, we'll be patiently waiting.
>>
>>29187041
>Might take a little break
denied, I'll expect you at 6AM sharp tomorrow

kidding, hope the vector suits your need, can fix stuff on it if you need
>>
>>29187041
Think I'll try coloring some of Ruby's roommates when I get the time.
>>
Page 9. Hello darkness my old friend.
>>
Damn. Now that is actually night time and the hotel makes sense in this situation it isn't even a choice anymore.

Damn. Not here.
>>
>>29186697
The scarlet lewd
>>
>>29188078
The Lecherous scarlet
>>
Ruby is asking for extra work?
What does Barber run? The Fishing jobs or the Burglary jobs?
>>
>>29188359
I doubt Ruby knows what lecherous means but it sounds cool enough to use for the title.
>>
>>29188362
>Skyrim
We ain't running no thieves guild here, but it sure would be cool.
Thread posts: 510
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.