[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You fapped so much to your waifu that you somehow managed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: UglyPinkie.jpg (99KB, 487x500px) Image search: [Google]
UglyPinkie.jpg
99KB, 487x500px
A few weeks later, a letter magically appears before you.

You open it and read it.

Your waifu is suing you from another dimension for child support.

You are summoned to the Canterlot Royal Court to plead your case.
What do?
>>
>>29097494
Holy shit, what a stupid thread
>>
>Getting a horse pregnant with human cum.

good luck with that kiddo
>>
>>29097494
>child support
>Implying I wouldn't marry her stat and move to Equestria.
>>
>>29097508
>Implying she'd want to
>>
>>29097494
First off how am I supposed to go to court in another dimension
and secondly what drugs are you on to come up with the idea of fapping to your waifu enough makes her pregnant
tl;dr kys faggot
>>
>>29097494
Here >>29078909
>>
>>29097515
>First off how am I supposed to go to court in another dimension
I'm sure you'll find something.
You sure managed to find a way to watch a show for little girls, fap to its characters, and waifu one of them
>>
Flutters is trying to cuck me even more ,_,
>>
>>29097521
No, no, OP, he has a point.
No laws are valid over different dimensions. And I'm fairly sure no country in our world has an Extradition treaty with Equestria. So, unless they want to start a war by sending hostile forces to drag anon into another dimension for the mere whims of a menstruated mare, I'm afraid anon has every right to cackle at the letter and fap some more onto it.
>>
Given that I can't even go to Equestria, I can't pay child support and I'm now a walking racial stereotype. Damn it, /pol/ will never stop laughing at me now.

>>29097535
And suddenly I feel less sorry for myself.
>>
>>29097494
I beg the Court to let me pay my debt by becoming my waifu's slave.
>>
>>29097568
1st intelligent answer of the thread.

Thank you
>>
>>29097494
Well too bad my Earth money is worthless in Equestria. I guess they'll just have to transport me to Ponyville so I can live there and help take care of the foal.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.