[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These guys in Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_lhg7k8RTWu1qbem0fo1_1280.jpg (95KB, 756x440px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lhg7k8RTWu1qbem0fo1_1280.jpg
95KB, 756x440px
These guys in Equestria
>>
>>29097349
Do you call them 'these guys' because you were still shitting green when columbine happened?

You do know they were gay for each other, right?

Go outside and play.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9GWCriYD7s
>>
>Anon has been planning this for a long time
>He was going to invoke his necrophilia fetish and fuck the bullet wounds of all the high school girls
>Anon ran into the cafeteria with Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold and Adam Lanza all dressed as the four teletubbies
>The purple teletubby channeled his spirit energy into the tip of his right index finger and yelled "SPIRIT GUN!"
>A blast of spirit energy killed Big Macintosh
>"ANON'S GOT A GUN!"
>"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"
>The red teletubby started using his DDR moves to jump around and shoot children with his multi-automatic AR-Child Dozer Mach 7
>The yellow and green teletubbies started wrestling the Undertaker, who teleported here from the WWE championship to stop evil.
>The purple teletubby raped Big Macintosh's wound while his Billy Mays tulpa manifested itself and threw cocaine at random kids
>The baby sun watched in the distance, only it was now a teenage sun who was an emo goth kid.
>The sun played his ipod loud enough for the sound waves to destroy the planet, killing everyone because the sun was such an emo.
>All was right in the universe.
>>
>>29097359
>You do know they were gay for each other, right?
What?
>>
>>29097349
They probably wouldn't have turned out the way they did if they grew up in equestria. Just to humor you though, diamond tiara calls them blank flanks and they don't shoot her flank with a blank.
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 270x187px
>>29097669
>He doesn't know
>>
File: heartcloud.gif (30KB, 471x600px) Image search: [Google]
heartcloud.gif
30KB, 471x600px
>Eric was the psychopath and Dylan was depressed, Eric was going to do it himself but he just invited Dylan along for the ride, who went along since we wanted to die anyway
>Dylan walked along the lost highway on his path to the afterlife and thought to himself
>I looked up to Eric's confidence, he was my only friend who might understand what I was going through and now we are both dead. I wanted to belong to something before I died, but now I am lost again. That is all I will ever be, we can both enjoy nonexistence now
>when I saw a river and a large city ahead that resembled NYC I started running toward it to get a better view, was this the afterlife?
>A horse carriage came up behind me pulled by two strange horses
>"Hey, you want a ride?"
>I realized the horse was talking to me, was this a demon from Doom or what?
>A shotgun blast tore through the horse's skull and the second one screamed and curled up under the cart
>Eric walked up to the pony with his sawed-off pump-action Savage-Springfield shotgun and turned to Dylan
>"Hey Vodka, looks like we are in hell. We get to kill demons and shit, it is just like fuckin Doom man!"
>I looked down and realized I was still wearing the same apparel I did when I died, the TEC-9 hanging from my shoulder and a double barrel in my trenchcoat.
>the hand acted on its own and loaded the submachine gun with another 9mm magazine and chambered a round, none of this is real so who cares?
>I stood next to Eric and we shot at the horse until it was a bloody pulp, I pulled out my shotgun and climbed into the carriage
>>
>>29097767
They'd be happy to know they've been immortalized in a mlp green
>>
>>29098504
take your screencap and fuck off, redditor
>>
>>29098518
>Implying
>>
File: dylansketch.jpg (32KB, 420x279px) Image search: [Google]
dylansketch.jpg
32KB, 420x279px
>>29097767
>Eric stood outside with a pipe bomb in his hand and thought to himself
>Mankind, fuck mankind, they live in lies and don't care about anything but their appearance to others. They want to enforce universal law and controlling what we think. These fucking demons will see our wrath, I can start over and kill all the demons here, only the strong will survive now
>Dylan pulled out a horse that looked like a female, she cried and asked us what is going on
>I swear, some people are just asking to get shot, I'll talk to this one and see what it says
"Hey, dumb horse, looks like you can talk. Answer some questions for us. Is this hell or what?"
>"H-hell? I-I don't know what that is, but-but this is the road to Manehattan, that city over there is Manehattan. Ijustwanttoselljewelryplasedonthurtmesweetcelestiaaaaaa-"
>I kicked the mare under her neck and she chocked and gasped, her breath becoming more rapid and her eyes blinking rapidly as she weezed. These horses are so small, I can kill them without any guns easily
"SHUT UP! So that is New York City right? Are they all like you? Talking horses? Are they armed with guns or what?
>"What is a gun?"
>Dylan smiled. "Well that answers our question, lets kill her and go to the city."
>I smirked. "Vodka, these things are small and defenseless, lets save ammo and use our knives."
>Once the mare saw our knives she opened here wings and tried to fly away, but I grabbed her wing and tried to cut it off as we both started to stab her in the throat, blood spilling over my coat as she fell down and stopped breathing
>"Fuck dude, we got flying horses too"
"Just more target practice."
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.