[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Night Delivery #10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 4

File: delivery pile.png (37KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
delivery pile.png
37KB, 1050x1050px
The rest of the day goes peacefully... relatively. You and Pinch headed down to the park and had quite a bit of fun with her power. It takes some doing it keep her constantly aroused, casual hoof rubs, close contact, lots of compliments, but the effects are absolutely fantastic. Pinch's naturally high sex drive overwhelms essentially any pony that she puts it on, and while at first she can only do it to one pony at a time it turns out to be pretty easy to find the couples and watch them barely able to restrain their urges when sudden blasts of arousal wash over them. At least you hope they're couples... some of them seemed like siblings, and one of those pairs seems pretty hard-set not to do something about this sudden wash of feelings.

Things then kick up on a notch when Pinch realizes that she can affect multiple targets at once, and you start to slowly shift things much closer to an orgy as she grabs both members of a couple and in a second they're on each other. They do manage to maintain their calm for long enough to dash off back towards their house, which bother Pinch to no end. She's going for bigger, better, more fucking. And then she hits it. She manages to hit not jut single targets but an area, a fairly sizeable radiating out from around her, no less and every pony suddenly gets a massive flush in their face and starts to look around at each other. There's a brief pause. And then with a lot of squelching sounds the park (thankfully filly and colt free) erupts into a large-scale fuckfest the likes of which Vanhoover has never seen before.
(1/3)
>>
>>29093382
You're no exception and in a couple of moments you find yourself in the hooves of a gorgeous purple Earth mare who seems willing and able to take your full length over and over again while the mindless lust consumes you, her warm insides pulling you in over and over again and seeming reluctant to give you up for the whole time. Meanwhile, police officers rush onto the scene in an attempt to break up to the constant fucking and immediately begin fucking themselves, long pent-up lusts between partners built up over mission after mission.

https://youtu.be/CwrRkOSIoLs

You learn an interesting little tidbit when the SWAT ponies rush in and immediately start ripping each other down to the underwear with their teeth: your Nightsigns aren't traditional magic. Standard protection enchantments don't do bull to stop Pinch's omnipresent lust wave and before you long find a particular muscular pegasus pushing you to the ground in an attempt to hop onto your tube case, only to end up engaged in an brief wrestling match with what appears to be her twin. Of course make sure to help them both out.
(2/3)
>>
>>29093389
Despite all the fun and games, you find yourself convinced over Pinch, who finds herself overwhelmed by the intense emotions that constantly flash through her mind, a strange sort of low-level emotional connection shared between everyone nearby. She's acting as the central hub, and its clearly getting to her, until you find yourself concerned and call it off, forcing her out of it despite her grumblings and pull her away from the slowly dying cuddlepile of ponies, past a young colt who is currently swarmed by several large mares... lucky bastard.

You make your way back home, and Pinch slowly normalizes, though she admits to having a nasty ass headache by the time she gets back and takes a nap before work. With the bit of time you have remaining you decide to try and explain to Blind how the Nightsigns work, but he cheerily explains he already knows. His lets him understand stuff. Of course.

You all take a shower, one at a time to prevent any funny business, and get assembled together in your work uniforms, ready to go in your tan polos and hats and quickly make your way down to the office with your harem, er, friends in tow.

Getting into the office is quick and you find you have four packages to deliver. As you all mill about, you find three others watching you, more and more until they're all standing in a line, looking at you expectantly.

You guess... they want you to say something? You've become the de facto problem over the course of your time together... What do you want to say to them?

Also, do you want to take all of the packages together? Would you like to split them all up at all? It'll be quite a journey either way, but all of the packages are simple and easy to carry.
(3/3)
>>
>>29093392
Give Pinch and Sunny one of the closer addresses
We get the next one with Blind
Then we all meet up halfway to deliver the third
>>
>>29093392
I guess each pony should get a package. we'll cover each other and get through this night too. I suppose we should go out with pinch tonight since it's been awhile since we partnered with her and we were with sunny last time.
>>
>>29093392
>>29093457
Sure
>>
You look at them a bit nervously. Sure you're a hell of a delivery pony, but you're really not sure at all that you're cut out for leading or anything. But, that's not the Load Delivery way, and you put on a brave front, passing a package to Sunny and Pinch. "You two will deliver that one first, and then we'll meet at the third address." You give them the third address, since you're much better at pathfinding than them naturally. "Me and Blind will take the second address."

Blind immediately hops onto your back and you can just feel his smug expression flowing forth. "Well I guess I'm just Load's favor-" you cut him off by abruptly shaking yourself out, tossing him casually to the floor.

"Mostly because I clearly can't trust him," you say, giving him a wry, sarcastic look. He sticks his tongue out at you and hops back up.

Sunny looks down at the package and then back up at you. "Yeah... right... me and Pinch." She says, her voice shaky. "Um. Load? Not to, uh, question you, you clearly know what you're doing, but... me and Pinch, um, don't have a great track record."

It's true that they didn't do so hot before you appeared to save the day in a truly heroic fashion. Got any advice to calm Sunny's nerves? Do you think they've grown enough to handle the duties? Would you like to shake the groups up?
>>
>>29093588
Don't worry sunny, pinch has learned from those mistakes, haven't you pinch? You'll listen to what sunny has to say won't you pinch? and sunny, you're smart so I expect you to listen to pinch as well. if she's sure of something. do it.
>>
>>29093588
Just think of this as a partnership building exercise, you guys.

And you, Mr. cute, but pain in the ass, smug horse, don't start with this "favorite" business. No pony is gonna feel left out of anything, we'll be seeing to that.

Isn't Sunny the "boss" of the business though? Why are we calling the shots?
>>
>>29093697
Because we have the biggest dick and this is the most productive they've been since ever.
>>
>>29093704
You know what, I can't even argue with that logic.
>>
You lay a hoof on Sunny's wither. "Hey. Don't worry about it. You've grown a lot. You've learned a lot. Pinch has learned a lot."

You give Pinch a playfully stern gaze. "Haven't we, Miss Pinch?"

"Of course, sir, Mr. Delivery," she says,s giving you a quick flutter of bedroom eyes. "I've taken all my lessons VERY seriously."

Roleplay? Later maybe. You pull your brain out of your dick and continue. "If you are a bit more careful and listen to each other, I'm absolutely sure there's nothing you can't do."

They look at each other and then you and give a quick nod. "Yes!" Sunny says, crowing a bit more confidently. "I'm sure we can do it!"

You give them a wide smile. "That's my girls. C'mon, lad, let's hop to it." Blind trots forward cheerful.

"Yeah, my mud pony," he says in a godawful accent. "Let's show them Earth powa!"

You give him a swat on the head and start forward, giving the girls a second to get their stuff together.

You exit the building and the mists swirl towards you, a kaleidoscope of colors that eventually subside into two or three brilliant colors, standing out in harsh relief against the pitch black of the sky.

Red, your eyes tell you, means anger.
Pink, your eyes tell you, mean love.
Green, your eyes tell you, mean greed.

You look over at Blind, who is frowning and concentrating. "What do you think?" You ask him. and he shrugs.

"I dunno..." He says. "On the surface, Pink seems the nicest, but like... the nice stuff kind of has a way of backfiring on you, y'know?"

Which way will you go?
>>
>>29093798
Pausing for tonight.
>>
>>29093798
Yeah, let's try our luck with greed.
I have the feeling we'll see tons of mares around us.
>>
>>29093798
I see what you mean, we could get so distracted by "love" we would forget to deliver the package! As fun as that sounds, we probably shouldn't do that, ya know?

And by "love" I mean pounding Blinds butt into the ground till he goes blind from cumming so hard.
>>
Let's hope we can do it.
>>
>>29093382
Your faggoty CYOA bypassed my filter shitheads
>>
Load's gonna end up receiving a package bump.
>>
>>29093798
Clearly Greed is the correct choice since our goal is the reward for completing all of the deliveries and we can focus on that to pull us through.
>>
These are some handy eyes.
>>
afternoon
>>
I'm so curious about anger, but better safe then sorry as they say.
>>
beb
>>
Despite a flicker of curiosity towards the other two, you decide that Anger and Love are just to risky. Too strong, too volatile, you're just not sure what could happen if you risk them. Greed is something you understand... and your current greed is towards the job finishing. You take a step towards the green fog and Blind nods, following after you as quick as he can.

There's a brief perceptive flicker and with a jolt your eyes refocus on the infinite horizon, gentle waves rocking your ship back and forth. You look around and find yourself on a boat... more of a canoe, really. Eh, people can argue all they want, any vehicle in the ocean as a boat as far as your concerned. You'd kill for a good navigator right about now, however.

The sun is bright overhead and your way seems clear: straight on, where the current is taking you at a decent gait. Moreover, the path is currently marked on either side by islands, dotting here and there with golden sand against the turquoise sea. On them... everything.

Bits tower on one. Food. A bunch of coins for arcades or something. And one one... mares. All of them waving at you, every shape and size, all of them sexy and fluttering bedroom eyes at you. Gorgeous.

Out of the corner of your easily distracted eyes, you see Blind going for one of the paddles.
>>
>>29099199
Blind NO. You stand right there.
>>
>>29099199
pull on blind's tail

Now I'm not very good on my memory about what the fog does, but will the scape change if we consciously think about something else? Say we stare for a moment at blind's flank, would the islands change to reflect that?
>>
>>29099199
Steady there Odysseus, I don't want to tie you to the mast while we... Actually, tying Blind up sounds like something all parties would enjoy...
>>
>>29099199
Figure out what Blind's going for. So far we're at a pretty stable point in our life, there's not much that'd make us irrationally go for something.
>>
>>29099269
>Actually, tying Blind up sounds like something all parties would enjoy...
Sounds like a good time to me.
>>
>>29099269
Yeah, probably
>>
>>29099269
Might also want to say something like, "Your ass is mine! At least until you're off the clock.
>>
As he dashes for the paddle you grab him by the tail and yank him back until he lands face-up at your hooves, looking up at you with the most mournful expression you may have ever seen in your young life. His EYES are even visible.

You shake off the sympathy. "And where do you think you're going?" You ask him in as stern a voice as you can manage.

"Th-there are mares..." he said with a slight whimper.

"Yeah? Your ass belongs to me until you're off the clock, mister," you say. "And most of the time besides, too."

He starts to whine but you cut him off again. "Don't make me tie you to the mast! I think you know that we'd both enjoy that."

He grumbles but sighs and nods.

As you look up at the crowd, you see the mares a bit closer. They're all gesturing wildly, waving you over. One of them turns around and lifts her tail with a whine. That's an appealing thought... not to mention all of their hula attire, leis and grass skirts.

Except one, however. She's dressed... almost formally. A white unicorn with black hair and deep blue eyes. She has something between a cloak and coat on, and a matching trilby, both scarlet. She's watching you intently, a coy smile on her face. She has heavy make-up, but it's frankly impressively done. She looks less like a whore and more like a warrior with her facepaint displaying her intent to kill.

There's a sudden whine and you feel something cold whizz by your ear. Your jump back a bit from surprise at the near impact and see... a bit? Yeah, that's a bit that just flew past you... and it's stopping. Heading back towards you...

Think fast.
>>
>>29099664
Pick up something and put it in front of you towards the colliding bit.
>>
>>29099664
Grab the paddle,(and resist the temptation to use it on Blinds butt) and swing for the bit. Swing for the fences and all that.
>>
>>29099699
Yes.
>>
You pick up the paddle with all speed and swing it. Then you redirect it away from Blind's butt, shrugging off instinct, and swing for the bit that is currently speeding towards you. With a clunk, the bit plinks out of the air into the water.

"That was... weird.." You say, and look back up. The mare in red is smiling at you and you think you can see a glowing pattern on her ears, but its hard to make out what they are.

Your attempted perception is interrupted with a sloshing sound, and glancing back you see a huge mass of water starting to lift itself up, with the bit from before nested in the middle of this new organism. Blind looks at this with confusion as a pseudo-limb starts to form from the amorphous blob of water.

"She's... giving it commands?" He says, questioningly. "No... imbuing it with purpose." His eyes widen. "That's... terrifying."

The newly created log of water raises its arm up, clumsily aiming in your direction before it strikes down at your canoe.
>>
>>29099903
Paddle away from it. If that doesn't work run on water towards the mare to fight her.
>>
>>29099935
But make sure grab blind and charge at her. I like the way you think anon.
>>
>>29099903
Initiate operation sonic lance!
Grab Blind and the package and use your power to send this boat straight through these obstacles to your destination.
Lets make this boat an unstoppable force!
>>
Pausing for now.
>>
>>29100078
Nice to see this run again, Arc, hopefully I'll get here soon enough to contribute next time.
>>
>>29100104
I'm pretty stoked too, I was just starting to wonder where he was yesterday and, bam! There was a thread up.
>>
>>29100104
>>29100148
<3
>>
>>29100204
Go get you some sleep or whatever it is you need, you goofball.
>>
Damn this pony is a pain. We need to put her in pain. Spitroast her with blind or dp them.
>>
Eyes widening and the trunk raises to slam itself down on the deck, you grab the paddle and push it into the water, pulling it towards you with as much force as you can. The creature pings the side of your boat, cracking its hull, but you're still high and dry for now...

You look back over at the mare, who seems to be watching with cool reservation. This cheeky bitch is a pain, but you think you have a way to stop her. Before this thing smashes your boat, preferably.

You are an unstoppable force, the thought resounds in your head, and you focus on it, letting it fill you like normal... but you don't let it end there, letting that thought spread out and flow over the boat. There's a slight jolt, and Blind nearly falls over as the boat starts moving, a bit slower than you alone but ramping up speed until the cool sea breeze is whispering past your eyes. The mare looks at you with some confusion and then her eyes widen in surprise as she realizes: you are an unstoppable force.

She tries to dive to the side but the boat is a speeding rocket, and with a crash, you collide with the beach of the island. And then physics kicks and you find yourself flying through the air, a jolt of vertigo as the ground suddenly shifts much further away from you than any earth pony is comfortable with.

Of course, even worse is the sensation when the ground starts to shift back closer to you and you're twisting, falling, world whirled in a kaleidoscopic blur. A shooting pain slams across your back and everything is black.
>>
>>29102970
The next thing that comes to mind is a high-pitched keening noises as your eyes start to open, the moon for this tropical place very bright compared to what you used to remember. What woke you up? A sensation of warmth rolling across your...

You jolt up a bit more to find a mare suckling at your balls below. A pink pegasus with a yellow mane, she happily sucks and lips at them, lips softly moving up and down while she suckles at them.

You take stock of your surroundings. The mare from before looks to be long gone, but you've still got the package right next to you. Thank goodness. A bit further away a very large, sky blue Earth pony is cuddling Blind and fondling him intently. There's also another stallion further away, a grey unicorn stallion with a red shirt. Oh shit, that's a Pizza Mane deliverycolt. Huh.

The mare down below seems quite content to help you out. What do you want to do?
>>
>>29102974
We gotta grab Blind and deliver the damn package. This is the final stretch! No time for fun!
>>
>>29102974
"I'm serry reverse Fluttershy, but I'll have to take a rain check on this suck. You see, I am Load Delivery, and it is my sworn duty to see packages safely delivered to their proper destinations. The other kind of package will have to wait."
>>
"I'm sorry Miss," you say, getting to your hooves, much to the mare's dismay. "I'll have to take a rain check on this... I have a job to do, and no time for fun."

She whines. You quirk your head and try to use your eyes to read her, see what her fetishes are, and find nothing coming back. She's... some kind of construct? Much like the rest of this place, if you had to guess, a sort of building made out of greed.

In any sense, its time for you to go. You trot briskly over to Blind and nudge the mare away from him. "Blind," you say. "Home stretch. We've got to get going."

He looks back at the mare with a sigh and nods, slowly getting up. "I know what I'm looking for on my day off..." He muttered, following after you. The two of you are about to depart when you feel a tap on your haunch. Looking back, you see the Pizza Mane employee looking slightly ragged.

"I... um..." He said, face flushing. "Hi. I'm, uh, new around here? What the hell is this? Uh, fog stuff? Can you help me out?"
>>
>>29103196
Tell her yes, tell her what the fog is, and tell her that anything you can do for her while also delivering this package you would be glad to give as assistance. All these interruptions when we are so close.
>>
>>29103196
Look at him with your eyes. And yeah say we can help you out dude. Where you trying to get to? You can follow us for awhile.
>>
>>29103196
Uh sure, we can bring him along and give a few explanations. Ask him his name and where is he delivering to, it'll be great if our goals line up. Threesome with Blind and pizza colt when?
>>
>>29103196
Wha-? You're saying that no one told you what night shift is like? You're lucky that you're still alive. You can tag along with us for a while if you want, we can fill you in. Also did you get marked yet?
>>
>>29103196
Get a look at him with our eyes, it's possible that it's some trick by that mare. She could have been a changeling or some such and getting a look at his fetishes should help us establish an identity later.
>>
>>29103388 (me)
And obviously make sure he stays in front of or beside us, not behind us.
>>
Part of you is irked. You're an unstoppable force, you've got a package to deliver, and instincts in your brain are telling you to tell this poor bastard to fuck off. But... you're still a pony, dammit, and you can't help but feel bad for the sorry sucker. You tap your hooves if you think if there's any way out of it, but with a sigh, you nod.

"I'm surprised you've lasted this long already," you admit. "No one told you what the night shift is like?"

He shakes his head. "No... I kind of thought it would mostly be like delivering pizzas during the day. Just, y'know. At night."

"Yeah... that's kind of what I was expecting at first. These, uh, fog things are shifting bits and chunks of reality. You step into one and you find yourself in another place. The problem is that you need to hop from one to another to get to places in the real world. Do you have your Nightsign?"

He frowns for a second, then his eyes widen in understanding and he nods. "Yeah... It appeared really quickly. I was in a place where, uh, I was kind of trapped. It's... one of my worst fears."

He winces and shows you his legs. Glowing chains run up and down the length of his leg. "They, uh, let me trap things. Force them to stay put... is that normal?"

"Relatively speaking," you say. "Where are you headed."

"Fifth and Frog," he says, looking at the pizza, which is against all odds still toasty and warm.

"I'm going that direction. You can tag along briefly. I'm Load Delivery. Grab onto me."

With a bit of confusion, he nonetheless does as you ask. "My name is Calculation Crunch, but you can call me Cal... I'm a student at the local university."
>>
>>29103449
You nod, but you're not quite ready to trust him just yet. You use your power to get a feel for his fetishes. He appears to have a thing for heavy make-up, slutty clothing, and butt-stuff. Somewhat admirable. You can always trust butt-stallions.

"Hang on," you say, and let your power flow forth, aiming yourself towards the horizon. With a jolt, the three of you start sailing along, Blind clinging tightly to your back and Calculation grabbing onto your leg as tightly as possible. You shoot towards the exit, islands and blind, and with a flash of light you find yourself a street corner closer to your location, cobblestone streets and brickwalls gently spattered with rain as a light downpour begins.

"Alright, now we need to look for a fogbank in the right direction," you say, glancing around. "Pick a color that you like. They change meaning a lot, but I've got a trick that I would give you if I could."

Cal seems a bit shaken by your transfer but nods. "The... odds of surviving this are insane," he muttered. "How do you keep doing this?"

"You've got someone watching your back," you say, almost automatically, like an instinct. Not quite sure where it came from.
>>
>>29103457
The rain-soaked streets reveal two colors. One purple that you would guess means royalty. The other is a muted yellow. You figure that one means sickness.

Which path will you take?You nod, but you're not quite ready to trust him just yet. You use your power to get a feel for his fetishes. He appears to have a thing for heavy make-up, slutty clothing, and butt-stuff. Somewhat admirable. You can always trust butt-stallions.

"Hang on," you say, and let your power flow forth, aiming yourself towards the horizon. With a jolt, the three of you start sailing along, Blind clinging tightly to your back and Calculation grabbing onto your leg as tightly as possible. You shoot towards the exit, islands and blind, and with a flash of light you find yourself a street corner closer to your location, cobblestone streets and brickwalls gently spattered with rain as a light downpour begins.

"Alright, now we need to look for a fogbank in the right direction," you say, glancing around. "Pick a color that you like. They change meaning a lot, but I've got a trick that I would give you if I could."

Cal seems a bit shaken by your transfer but nods. "The... odds of surviving this are insane," he muttered. "How do you keep doing this?"

"You've got someone watching your back," you say, almost automatically, like an instinct. Not quite sure where it came from.

The rain-soaked streets reveal two colors. One purple that you would guess means royalty. The other is a muted yellow. You figure that one means sickness.

Which path will you take?
>>
>>29103461
I don't trust sickness. Let's go with royalty.
>>
>>29103461
I vote for purple, sickness sounds like bad news.

>Cal likes butt stuff
I'm liking this stallion already.
>>
>>29103461
Sickness is a pretty vague term, let's go with Royalty. Even if Sickness could turn out to not be bad at all, it's best not to risk it.
>>
You consider sickness for a second. These fogs have a bit of a way of trying to trip you up, throwing you into something you're not quite prepared for. Still, royalty seems much superior... you don't want anything quite as bad a sickness.

"These ones, for example, are sickness and royalty," you say. "Naturally, I think royalty is superior, but don't assume that its always a better idea. You have to deal with the consequences of any choice."

Cal frowns and nods. "Right..." he said "Figure out possible problems and work through them, if you can.

The three of you stop forward into the fogbank, and your vision swims.

Swirling around you, a regal room coalesces. Everything is decked out gorgeously and orantely, banners with no particular emblem hanging about and in the middle of the room, a throne, vast, comfortable looking.

On it is... your brain strains as you try to piece it together. It's pony shaped, if only vaguely. It looks liked its carved out of pure obsidian, an impossible flowing stone of a creature. But even that doesn't convey it. You aren't looking at it. You're looking into it, a great vast distance inside. Stars, galaxies, planets, moons. You look and you see beyond all depth, see inside and outside of physics. You're looking into the universe itself. A wheel within a wheel. A six winged fiery creature. A beautiful maiden. All at once and more, the edge of your consciousness blurring as you try to comprehend things you can't possibly understand.

And then it speaks, mouth opening in a tone. It speaks in a chorus of voices, each distinct and familiar. "Load Delivery," it says. "You have transgressed. What say you?"
>>
Pausing for now.
>>
>>29103695
I am merely passing through and wish to continue to my destination
>>
>>29103695
Just passing on through, lady, 'mam, or whatever you prefer to be addressed as.
>>
>>29103695
Bow before her.

"Please accept my sincerest apology, your majesty! I only wish to perambulate through your realm so that I may deliver my package to it's destination. I am deeply sorry if we inconvenienced you any way."
>>
>>29103695
Look away so that we can keep our coherence. After saying the other suggestions wonder why we're singled out and make sure Blind and the delivery pony are still nearby.
>>
>>29103695
Am I being detained?
I want my lawyer.
>>
God I hope this can be resolved
>>
Let's hope this dude is chill.
>>
night bump
>>
>>29103695
Royalty exists to tax, command, be worshipped, and to have fun making unliked persons miserable. Therefore we need to be liked. I agree with the other anons, do some bowing and scraping, and if we've got a spare bit or three, let us "pay homage" for safe passage through these Royal Lands. Hopefully that'll get us through.
>>
Bubba delivery
>>
beb
>>
Got you bumped from 10.
>>
Taking today off due to severe shoulder pain. Should be back up and running tomorrow and the next day.
>>
>>29110542
Take care of yo self first dude, see ya whenever.
>>
>>29110542
Hope that shoulder is ok.
>>
>>29108472
>>
A bump for sexy justice.
>>
>>29108472
>>
>>29114264
>>
brump
>>
>>29116325
>>
a bump
>>
>>29114671
>>
>>29118188
>>
chrimbus eve bump for you
>>
A sudden swelling sense of her authority rolls over you and find yourself immediately assuming a more composed and polite posture, then bending the knee. The... Princess? slowly stands, and as they do, you can feel the whole universe move with her, the shift mirroring the move with her. You draw your breath and lift your eyes up to her and feel a wave of emotions, alien sensation. Indignation, upsetment... crushing disappointment.

"The parasites," they say, in a hiss of anger, a trill of sadness. "I work so hard to keep them infecting my pure worlds up worlds and yet when they appear, you mortals... you rush to commune. Copulating... Making DEALS..." Your heart feels on the verge of agony as her rage gives way to sorrow.

"Why? Why would you consort so willingly with devils?"
>>
>>29121342
>implying that devils=bad
They're pretty cool once you get to know them.
>>
>>29121342
They appear quickly and raises our chances of survival. It's very difficult to live down here.
>>
>>29121342
What's actually wrong with devils? They're just another part of everything.
>>
"M-ma'am," you say, looking at her, but not quite willing to give up your dealings with devils quite so quickly. "The night is very hard to survive out here... The devils appear quickly and make it easier to survive. They're a part of uh... everything else, aren't they? They're very nice to meet once you get to know them."

The being before you recoils at the very thought. "Not MINE," it says, and you see its galaxies rippling at the thought. "No... parasites from beyond and without. Fragments of ideas, gestated, brought into this world by my joyous consensual communion."

It looks deep at you and before you know it, you find yourself in front of it, the air rippling with every type of energy, ear ringing with impossible sounds. "Cease dealings with these devils, my child." She says with all the flair of a stern authority figure. "It is COMMANDED."
>>
>>29121573
Well m'am, or whatever you are. With all due respect, these creatures have been helpful to me, even if the circumstances I've had to deal with them has been less than ideal. I don't know you and you aren't helping me do much of anything, as far as I know. So why should I stop dealing with these creatures?

What do you consider "yours" in the first place? Do those creatures wander around the world I know, too?
>>
>>29121573
Yeah no, we just started something with prince Asmodeus, ain't giving up the chance for friendship, it'll be magical.
>>
>>29121573
Will you make the nights safer to traverse? I shouldn't need to make deals with them but I will at least keep talking to them. So can we go now?
>>
>>29121610
A friendship with benefits, at that.
>>
>>29121573
Yeah, sure thing Mom. But now really though teehee!
>>
>>29121573
You can suck my dick Mom.
>>
"What? No!" You say indignantly. "I'm friend with them. They've been helpful! The nights aren't safe to traverse and making deals is one of the best ways to get around. I'm not going to-"

There's a flash. Or.. not a flash. Like a rush of so much information it presents itself as an overwhelming, un-understandable blare until you begin to think.

A shrieking wail of wrath and power. The uncreation of your whole person. An intercession. A figure of opposite and inequal power rushing in. Your rapid removal from the area.

You're in the streets again, head ringing. Your compatriots, old and new, all standing around. And in front of them, a griffon, impossibly older, with an air of gravitas hanging around him. The rain seems to be hanging in mid-air, while he looks at you, your allies frozen in time.

"You are very willing to get yourself killed," he says with a deep growl.
>>
>>29121930
Well what else was I supposed to say? She would have known that I was lying. I didn't even know if she was something to listen to or not just another night creature pretending to own everything.
>>
>>29121930
Ants are very willing to get stepped on. See how that works?
>>
Thanks for saving us.
>>
Pausing.
>>
>>29121930
Any of our "old" compatriots should be sent right back to their homes since they've got nothing to do with the night. Anyone we've met since starting this job is still pretty damn new.
>>
There are things happening that I don't understand griffin. Please cut me a little slack. Do you have a name I can call you by?
>>
>>29121930
We were pretty hard pressed to find something to say, a silver tongue is not our strong suit.
>>
bumping at nine.
>>
>>29121930
Thank you for your interdiction on our behalf, kind benefactor. I don't exactly know what I was just talking to, but I couldn't let it's mere whims stand between me and creatures I know to be helpful and, in their own odd way, generous. If whatever that was was willing to destroy me for whom I choose as friends, it's fairly obvious who is good and who is evil in this existence.
>>
beb
>>
happy holidays you filthy animals.
>>
>>29123841
>>
>>29125165
>>
hope you're enjoying the holidays.
>>
File: happy holidays ND.png (685KB, 1200x931px) Image search: [Google]
happy holidays ND.png
685KB, 1200x931px
>>29129238
Likewise, anon.

Just in case the bg is a little too busy for some. http://imgur.com/a/hCQlB
>>
>>29130092
Nice Hips. Happy to see you back for the holidays.
>>
>>29130287
Been too tired to be active lately, but thanks.
>>
>>29130092
The big mare looks a little too happy to be that undrunk on Christmas night.
>>
>>29130092
Holy crap this is amazing! Thank you so much!
>>
>>29130311
Well I was toying with the idea of her appearing drunk off eggnog,(blushing and all that) and thinking that Sunny looks cute when she's miffed.

>>29130314
Np babe, glad you like it. Hope you had a nice holiday.
>>
Well at least we learned not to go in there again.
>>
b
>>
>>29131632
To be fair, "Royalty" was too vague of a term to really understand what that could entail. But yes, we probably should avoid going in there again,( would it even make us end up back in the same place again?).
>>
>>29130338
I'm sure Sunny'd still be miffed if she has to support Pinch's weight when she's too drunk to walk properly. Nice work either way, I like the bells on Blind.
>>
>>29133836
>I'm sure Sunny'd still be miffed if she has to support Pinch's weight when she's too drunk to walk properly.
What're friends for, afterall?

Thanks, the bells were a last minute thing that I for some reason didn't think of right away, and I thought they'd look cute on Blind.
>>
>>29093382
>>
>>29132405
>>
"Well, at least I learned not to go in there again," you said, to which the griffon nodded emphatically.

"There are things out here in the night," he said. "You were an ant telling her you would not obey her... generally not a good policy for ants to mouth off to ponies who have a bit of a god complex. I'm more like a dog. A dog with a bizarre penchant for ants."

You frown as you try and sort out if that makes any sense.

"Who exactly was I talking to, anyway? I got... vague feelings, but I'm not sure."

"An angel," the griffon said. "The universe. Her joyous communion with others like her creates the night as you know it. Her power is not quite infinite, but strong enough that there's really only one principle that can even grasp her level of existence."

"Abstraction?" You ask.

He nods. "Needless to say, if you meet anything like her again, be polite, agree to everything they say, and get away as quickly as possible."
>>
>>29135530
Well we'll "agree" with it, but we certainly won't actually heed their words. We won't be stiff armed into doing anything.

Do all smokes/fogs of one color lead to the same place, even if they're in a different location? Does that mean that we should completely avoid purple no matter where it is?
>>
>>29135530
Fair enough, I was just worried agreeing with her demands would make them binding. Thanks for the help Doggo.
>>
>>29135530
what's her deal? Why bother doing what she does to a place like this?
>>
"So... avoid purple?" You ask, quirking your head to the side. "Do all purple fogs lead there?"

He shook his head. "No, not by a long shot. This was a decision on her part... but never actively seek her out, and given the option to evade her, do so with all haste."

"Alright..." You say. "I guess it won't hurt to agree to her demands and all. I don't understand why she does this, though."

"It's a mishmash of emotion and politics. Given infinite power you would be a... what are the kids calling it these days... shithead. Or at least a shithead to a large number of people."

He shrugged and raised his claw, and you can feel it crackling with ethereal power. "Was there anything else, or shall I let you be on your way?"
>>
>>29135723
Assuming we don't run into any, god-like creatures again,(which is doubtful at this point) I think that's all. I doubt you'd answer every question we have, cause we're filled to the brim with them.
>>
>>29135723
Yeah, just one. What's your name?
>>
>>29135723
I dunno who you are, but...thanks for saving my ass. You're pretty cool!
>>
"Well... Here's hoping that it's the last time I run into one of those things again... but that kind of strikes me as unlikely."

He chuckles. "Quite. Don't worry. As ever. I am vigilant."

You give him a smile. "You're pretty cool, and I don't even know who you are."

"I am the Night."

You give him a look.

"Trust me, they stole it from me and.... you know what? Never mind." He snapped his claws and with a brief flourish you find yourself and your suddenly mobile compatriots a bit daze.

"What... happened?" Cal asks as he looks around.

Blind smiles. "We met mom. Well not my mom. I don't think." Before you can enquire what exactly that means, he darts off up to a nearby door.

"Found it!" He cries happily, and holds out a hoof. "Give me the package. I have dibs on delivering it."
>>
>>29136011
Uh, sure. Here you go you little dork. And then follow up with a hearty slap on the flank.
>>
>>29136011
Ah well, dibs is dibs.
>>
"Ah well," you say, holding out the small brown box for him to pick up. "Dibs is dibs." He grins and dashes over, grabbing the box and turning around to dash back to the door. Just before he does yoiu quickly reach out and give him a firm swat on those adorable little buns of his. He squeaks as stumbles, nearly falling over, but makes it back to the door and knocks on it vigorously.

The door opens and you see a griffon of formidable size pop out. She's actually not bad looking, her muscular form and dark plumage complimenting each other well. She looks at Blind, who holds the package with a wide smile. There's a pause. She reaches over and grabs Blind and pulls him in, shutting the door behind her.

Cal looks over at you. "Do, uh, you guys do that for all your clients?
>>
>>29136011
Fine, but make it quick. This night has to be perfect.
>>
>>29136179
Trip. Also pausing.
>>
>>29136179
I knew that this would happen. We don't have time for booty calls. Knock on the door and fetch our coltfriend back!
>>
>>29136179
Yes. I think it's implied somewhere in our advertising at this point. Don't suppose you like big birds, do you?
>>
boop
>>
>>29136996
>>
bap
>>
>>29136179
I'm trusting that she has sexy intentions, but let's go in there and make sure everything's all hunky dory. Cal can stay out here or go in with, it's up to him. But things might get, sexy from here, so he might want to come with.

That butt slap to Blind was fun, thanks Arc.
>>
>>29139966
>>
>>29136179
Sit on the step and pat the spot next to you to let Cal know you want him to sit next to you.
Then say something like, "You see son. The night if choke full of lewd opportunities... If you want them. The world is your oyster and if you want it bad enough, you can stick your dick in it and fuck it into submission until you pull out and give it a peal necklace. I guess what I'm trying to say is when opportunity knocks, don't let it pass you by."
Also you should add in at the last second, "by the way you should know that time doesn't work the same way during the night shift." and be fore he can ask about it follow up with a, "Wanna see if she's up for a foursome?"
>>
>>29141242
Well that proposition ramped up quickly.
>>
>>29093382
>>
>>29136179
Not all our clients. Just some of them. Some of them just sign the package and close the door. Others are usually shyer and you have to proposition them but some are just being flirty. Lastly we have what you just saw. Being grabbed and pulled in.
>>
Sorry nigs, gotta let the thread die. I have a weird work schedule and then I'm moving. I'll start a new thread probably on the 31st, on the 1st at the latest.
>>
>>29141242
>>29141274
Load "No Breaks" Delivery
>>
>>
File: Dubs_HorsePrince.png (171KB, 501x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dubs_HorsePrince.png
171KB, 501x360px
>>29143822
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.