[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Equestria: Outcasts #20 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 383
Thread images: 2

File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 308x164px
>>
"It was probably a APC," You say, "Only good against gunfire."
Some of the rangers were cheering at a victorious battle. A couple were looking at the burning ruins of the tank, probably wanting it in one piece instead of one burning piece.
"What now?" Humming Bee asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29092467
Let's find the donkey commander again. Maybe he needs more help.
>>
>>29092467
See if there's anything else to do, then head home.
>>
>>29092526
>>29092536
You trot around for a bit before you find the donkey commander.
"Hey," He greets you as you trot up, "Nice work on the explosives. I'd give you a promotion but, you're not a ranger."

What do you do?
>>
>>29092569
No problem! So what are you gonna do now? Need any more help? I wouldn't underestimate the Heir if I were you...
>>
>>29092579
"No problem," You smile, "Need anymore help? I wouldn't underestimate The Heir if I were you."
"I don't think we'll need anymore help at the moment," He says, "We'll get you if we do. Do you want me to bring your tank over?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29092628
That would be nice, thanks. What time is it?
>>
>>29092628
Sure. When we get our tank back, head back home.
>>
>>29092642
>>29092647
"That would be nice." You tell him.
He nods before trotting off.
You look up into the sky. It appeared to be around noon, meaning you should get back to Detrot by night.
Several minutes later, a vertibird flies in with your tank. After the five of you get the tank ready, you roll off. Ready to get home.

You had to make one stop on the way back. You were now in the outskirts of Detrot, it was snowing again and it was dark. Your headlights on the tank being the only source of light.
You were getting tired at this point, having driven all day.
A small pony suddenly jumps in front of your tank. Your able to stop your tank in time to not run them over.
The small pony turned out to be the filly: Coeur D'alene. Her body was covered in bruises and scratches, even a stab wound on her flank that thankfully wasn't too deep. She was shaking in the cold, and one of her forelegs was broken, being bent at a odd angle that it wasn't meant to bend.

What do you do?
>>
>>29092716
Oh shit, help the filly. Find out what happened.
>>
>>29092716
Let's go help her!
>>
>>29092732
>>29092752
You quickly get out of your tank and gallop to her. When she sees you, she starts tearing up and hugs you when you get close. Crying into your shoulder.
"What happened?" You ask her.
"I don't know," She cries, "My dad and I were eating, and then these ponies came in. They weren't our raiders. They killed my dad!"
She starts crying more.

What do you do?
>>
>>29092792
Try to readjust her leg and give her a healing potion. Leave her in the tank with Grande Mesa. Let's go check what happened at their base.
>>
>>29092812
You carry her back to the tank where you try to readjust her leg, but you give her a healing potion after it hurt her by you just touching it.
Her wounds heal slightly. After giving her the potion you find that somepony managed to twist her foreleg backwards and then bend it. Which was the cause of the pain.
After that, you turn the tank on and head into the ruins of Detrot.

The Detrot Central Station was a mess. Many raiders laid dead on the ground and the historic building was riddled with holes created by rockets.
Looking over the bodies, they looked the same with no clear sides. Until you found some of the bodies had The Heir's symbol on their armor that appeared to be freshly painted.
"Looks like some the raiders here had some sympathy for The Heir." Dante comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>29092872
This is bad, this is really bad. Look for a survive if there is no one alive then we head back home and bring Coeur to Zika.
>>
>>29092872
Carefully look for survivors. There might be leftover enemy raiders left.
>>
>>29092899
>>29092916
"This is really bad." You mutter.
The four of you trot into the building, finding a similar story inside.
Bodies littered the inside. The attackers being able to kill more despite lower numbers was cause a few of them were wearing power armor similar to The Heir's soldiers. Pointing to the fact that it could've been funded by The Heir.
After some searching, you find a survivor: A attacker wearing power armor. His armor was covered in bullet holes and his blood has now formed into a large puddle underneath him.
He was barely breathing. Being close to death.

What do you do?
>>
>>29092949
Dangle a healing potion in front of him. Ask him who the leader was and why he turned to the Heir.
>>
>>29092949
Take the helmet off of him. so buddy before you finally kick the bucket, tell me which clan are you from.
>>
>>29092959
>>29092960
You take his helmet off, but you find out it's a mare when you do so.
You take a healing potion out and dangle it in front of her. She reaches for it, but you pull it back.
"Ah-ah," You quickly say, "Before you kick the bucket, I want you tell me a few things: Which clan are you from"
She gives you a weak smile before tapping the floor twice.
"This one." She croaks.
"Who was the leader?"
"Nopony."
"Why did you turn to The Heir?"
"She promised... something better than this... hellhole of a wasteland."

What do you do?
>>
>>29093016
How did you contact her?
>>
>>29093016
So traitor inside the raider clans, this is much worst. Let the bitch die and head home and deal with those possible traitor.
>>
Just a quick question: I'm assuming that you are gonna take a break during the upcoming holidays. On what days will you not run?
>>
>>29093041
>>29093048
"How did you contact her?"
"...Phone." She replies.
You get up and put the healing potion away and trotting away from her.
The four of you trot back to the tank and get in before heading back to the clan.

You stop your tank in front of the main entrance of the clan. You carefully get Coeur D'alene out of the tank and onto your back.
As you trot to the entrance, you find a head on a pike next to the entrance. It appeared to be only a day old, underneath it was a sign in your dad's hoofwriting.
"Traitor." Was all that it said.
"Looks like your dad found a traitor." Book comments.

What do you do?

>>29093090
I won't be running on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. Sessions will happen normal beside those two days, but session will be a hour or two shorter during my Winter Break. I'm planning an all-nighter session for New Years, but I'm not sure about that yet.
>>
>>29093128
We gotta get Coeur to Zika first.
>>
>>29093128
We need to inform him that there might be more, Danta tell Terence about the possibility of a traitor in your clan. Book, send him back.
Let bring Coeur to Zika to fix her up.
>>
>>29093140
>>29093146
You turn to your friends.
"Dante," You say, "Tell Terran about the possibility of a traitor in your clan. Book, send him back."
Dante nods as Book sends him back.
You were going to inform your dad that there might be more, but Coeur D'alene took priority first.
You trot over to Zika's place and knock. It doesn't take long for him to answer.
"What's up?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29093215
Coeur need some medical attention. I need to tell my dad what happen to the central station clan.
>>
>>29093215
The Central Station clan is destroyed. The leader's daughter is the sole survivor. Her leg is broken, can you tend to her?
>>
>>29093232
>>29093247
"The Central Station clan is destroyed," You tell him, "The leader's daughter is the sole survivor and she needs some medical attention."
"Bring her in." He replies.
You trot to the back and set Coeur on the table. Zika is quick to start working on her, wrapping his magic around her leg.
After a bit, he stops.
"Do you remember who twisted your leg?" Zika asks.
She shakes her head.
Zika sighs before turning to you.
"The good news is that her leg is fixable," He says, "But, she won't be able to walk normally for the rest of her life."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping early. It's my birthday and my friends want to treat me to... something.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>29093352
Damn...well at least she will be able to walk. Can you take care of her for now? I gotta check in with my dad.
>>29093366
Happy birthday QM!
>>
>>29093352
As long as she can still walk, then it's fine.
>>
>>29095969
>>
>>29096555
>>
Why did we take Dante with us in the first place?
>>
>>29097189
>>
>>29097218
Cause the people wanted to bring Dante. And, if you don't listen to people you're gonna have a bad time.

>>29093381
>>29093953
"Damn," You mutter, "As long as she can still walk, then it's fine. Can you take care of her for now? I gotta check on my dad."
"Sure," He nods, "I can take care of her for now."

What do you do?
>>
>>29097218
Because people rather duck a changling then a faithful Pegasus.
>>29098183
Let head to dad place and inform him the bad news about the central station.
>>
>>29098183
Let's go find dad.
>>
>>29098271
>>29098276
You trot over to your dad's place. With luck, he should still be up.
You knock on the door and wait. Your dad opens the door after a minute.
"Hey, you're back," He smiles; quickly turning into a frown, "What's the matter? You look live you've seen a massacre."

What do you do?
>>
>>29098315
Because I have! The central station is in ruins. And what's with the head at the front gate? What happened here?
>>
>>29098315
I did seen a massacre, everyone in central station clan killed each other, Seem like half of them believe in the heir. Only Ontario daughter is alive and she is with Zika right now.
>>
>>29098344
>>29098358
"Because I have," You snap, "Everypony in Central Station clan killed each other! Seemed like half of them believe in The Heir. Only Ontario's daughter is alive and she's with Zika right now. What's with the head at the front gate?"
Your father sighs before explaining.
"Yesterday, that pony lead a revolt for The Heir against me," He explains, "It was a tough fight, but he was the only casualty thankfully. He had twenty other raiders with him who surrendered and are now in the Stable Cells. We learned about a few more that had sympathy for The Heir, but didn't revolt as well, but they haven't been jailed and are being watched closely."

What do you do?
>>
>>29098418
I've just about had enough of her shit! The dying raider at the station said they contacted her through a phone. Any idea if there are any around here? If we cut communications with her we might stop her from spilling her bullshit.
>>
>>29098418
Look like we have a lot of ponies to convince tomorrow. Cut the phone lines that are in the clan and around it. She won't be convincing anymore pony if they are broken.
>>
>>29098418
Ugh I want to torture them so badly, but we can't make her "point" be "valid".
>>
>>29098456
>>29098483
>>29098510
You wanted to torture them so badly, but you couldn't make her "point" be "valid."
"Looks like we have a lot of ponies to convince tomorrow," You say, "The dying raider at the station said they contacted her through a phone. Cut the phone lines that are in the clan and around it!"
"I already got that covered," Your father smiles, "Got some ponies doing that, and we took all the phones to be sure."

What do you do?
>>
>>29098520
I'm afraid about the other clans and their situation, are there any information from them after yesterday.
>>
>>29098520
Would be nice if our allies did that as well. Send word to Yellowknife too. So uh...did you tune in and listen to DJ-Pon3 today? I think the broadcast was pretty interesting.
>>
>>29098546
>>29098550
"I'm afraid about the other clans and their situation," You say, "Is there any information from them after yesterday?"
"Grosse Pointe is fine. Nopony revolted there," Your father says, "The Metro Raiders had a pretty big one, but it was destroyed and Huron is fine."
"Do you think you could send work to Yellowknife?" You ask him.
"Sure," He nods, "In fact: I've heard that one of their trading plows is coming by tomorrow morning."
"...So, uh... did you tune in and listen to DJ-Pon3 today? I think the broadcast was pretty interesting."
"How could you," Your father says in fake sadness; being over dramatic, "Stealing the spotlight away from your poor old man!"
He gives you puppy eyes, and a trembling lower lip, but you knew he was doing this to mess with you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29098590
Hug him, you know me always the center of attention smile.
>>
>>29098590
Just trying to put the word out! The Heir was planning to take over his frequency so she can do spill her usual shit. And if he doesn't go back on his word we might be seeing some recruits at the front gates soon. Every soldier counts.
>>
>>29098594
>>29098631
You hug him.
"You know me: Always the center of attention." You smile.
"Yep," He agrees, "My little Heartbreaker.
You break the hug.
"I'm just trying to put the word out," You smile, "The Heir was planning to take over his frequency so she can spill her usual spit. And, if he doesn't go back on his word we might be seeing some recruits at the front gates soon. Every soldier counts."
"I'm gonna have to give you full reign of the clan at the rate you're going," He says, "I'm getting old. I'm even starting to get grey hairs!"
Looking over his mane, you only see one strand of grey hair.

What do you do?
>>
>>29098679
Seeing what you did today...I don't want you kicking the bucket just yet. Anything else happen while we were gone?
>>
>>29098711
"Seeing what you did today, I don't want you to kick the bucket just yet," You tell him, "Anything else happen while I was gone?"
Your father taps his chin in thought.
"Well... another tank arrived. That's all I can think of."

What do you do?
>>
>>29098748
Thanks dad. I should get back to Coeur D'alene and see if she's feeling any better.
>>
>>29098780
"Thanks dad."
The two of you talk for a few more minutes before you trot back to Zika's.
Going to the back, you find Coeur D'alene was asleep. Her injuries gone and her leg in it's proper position. Zika stood close by.
"I had to give her heavy sedatives," He explains, "So she wouldn't wake while I re-positioned her leg."

What do you do?
>>
>>29098830
All that matters is that she's gonna be ok.
>>
>>29098830
She can sleep at my place for the night. Thanks for the help, Zika.
>>
>>29098862
>>29098873
"All that matters is she's gonna be okay," You smile; picking her sleeping form up, "She can sleep at my place for the night. Thanks for the help Zika."
"No problem," He smiles, "Try to have her not use her foreleg for a day or two, and take these."
He gives you a bottle of pain medication.
"Have her take these. Helps ease the pain."

What do you do?
>>
>>29098906
Let's FINALLY go home.
>>
>>29098920
You start trotting home.
You open and door and let the heat wash over you.
The living room is empty, everypony having gone to bed. Except for Koa, who was staring at you from the bookshelf.

What do you do?
>>
>>29098973
Attempt to pick him up, what are you doing still up?
>>
>>29098973
Get him off the bookshelf before he falls down and hurts himself. Put Coeur on the couch and put a blanket on her. Let's put Koa to sleep before we go to bed ourselves.
>>
>>29099010
>>29099015
You place Coeur on the couch and trot over to the bookshelf.
"What are you doing still up?" You ask him; taking him from the bookshelf.
"Rawr!" He replies; trying to look vicious.
You find a blanket for Coeur and place it over her.
You trot to the basement. Finding Blanche and Yellow Marsh asleep. You place Koa in his basket and tuck him.
He kisses your nose as you're doing this. Giving you a big smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>29099046
Kiss him back. Let's go to bed, today was a shitty day.
>>
>>29099065
You kiss him back and trot back up the stairs. Your hooves dragging against the floor.
You get to your bed and snuggle up between Humming Bee and Magazine. Wanting to rest after a shitty day.
Sleep quickly overtakes you.

You wake up when the sun hits your eyes. Looking through the window, it has only begun to rise on the horizon. Meaning it was early in the morning.
You still felt tired.

What do you do?
>>
>>29099116
We got thing to do today, let go have some breakfast.
>>
>>29099124
You slowly get up and exit your bedroom. Trotting to the living room to head to the kitchen and make breakfast.
Coeur D'alene was still asleep, but she was twitching rapidly in her sleep. Almost like she was running. She was also making short gasping noises and a few tears streaked down her face.

What do you do?
>>
>>29099183
We could go into her dream world and stop this nightmare, but I don't think it will fix what happen yesterday. Pull her into a hug and rub her back in hope it would calm her down.
>>
>>29099281
You sit her up and pull her into a hug, rubbing her back.
She continues to cry in her sleep for several seconds before she slowly starts to calm down.
She soon stops. Hugging you in her sleep, and resting her head on your shoulder.

What do you do?
>>
>>29099338
Let's make some pancakes.
>>
>>29099392
You trot into the kitchen and start making pancakes. Halfway through the pancakes, Coeur D'alene wakes up.
She sits up and sniffs. Looking around tiredly with bags under her eyes.
"...How did I get here?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29099431
Zika gave you something so you wouldn't feel pain when he readjusted your leg. How are you feeling?
>>
>>29099476
"Zika gave you something so you wouldn't feel pain when he readjusted your leg. How are you feeling?"
"Tired," She replies, "And queasy... What are you making?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29099525
Pancakes. So uhh...I'm sorry about your dad. If you don't have any other relatives to go to then you can stay here with me if you want.
>>
>>29099525
Pancakes, something Ava taught me how to make. Zika said you can't walk on your foreleg for day or two, also that you need to take painkillers.
>>
>>29099598
>>29099606
"Pancakes," You tell her, "Something Ava taught me how to make. Zika said you can't walk on your foreleg for a day or two, also that you'll need to take painkillers."
"...Okay." She says.
"...I'm sorry about your dad," You apologize, "If you don't have any other relatives to go to then you can stay here with me if you want."
"Can I stay here with you," She asks, "My uncle lives all the way in New Pegasus."

What do you do?
>>
>>29099680
Sure, you can stay here. It's a bit packed as is...but we can work it out. We can visit your uncle when this war blows over if you want.
>>
>>29099680
How far is New Pegasus? She should stay with us.
>>
Sure feels like we haven't interacted with Nit Pick in a long time.
>>
>>29099721
We will talk with him after breakfast.
>>
>>29099708
>>29099719
"Sure, you can stay here," You reply, "It's a bit packed as it is, but we can work it out. How far is New Pegasus?"
"One day and three hours." She replies.
She looks around the house from the couch before turning to you.
"I could sleep on the couch," She says, "I wouldn't mind."

What do you do?
>>
>>29099779
I'll see if I can get Book to conjure up a bed for you.
>>
>>29099779
That fine, but a bed would be better.
>>
>>29099801
>>29099897
"That's fine," You say, "But, I'll see if I can get Book to conjure up a bed for you."
The pancakes finish soon after. Coeur D'alene sits down at the table as you set a plate down for her and one for you.
You begin eating, but Coeur seems a bit hesitant about eating the pancake.
She takes a piece and starts chewing it. After a few seconds, her eyes widen and she freezes.

What do you do?
>>
>>29099928
Amazing isn't it.
>>
>>29099928
Pretty good, right?
>>
>>29099937
>>29099940
"Amazing, right?" You smile.
She doesn't move for a moment, before her face falls onto the pancake. She lifts her head up with the entire pancake and slowly starts to eat it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29100009
Hey, don't eat it like that.
>>
>>29100025
"Hey, don't eat it like that." You tell her; taking the pancake out.
"But, it's good!" She whines.
She tries to reach for it, but it's out of her reach.

What do you do?
>>
>>29100074
I know it's good, but at lest eat it properly. Put the pancake back on the place.
>>
>>29100090
"I know it's good," You tell her, "But at least eat it properly."
You place it back on the plate. Coeur grumbles, but starts eating it normally.
After several minutes, the two of you finish eating. Coeur looked satisfied with her meal, laying back in her chair and patting her belly.

What do you do?
>>
>>29100128
Well I'm going to see my coltfriend, are you fine by yourself.
>>
>>29100128
Let's go see how Nit is doing.
>>
Stopping for the night.

L’enfer, c’est les autres.
>>
>>29101782
>>
>>29102288
>>
>>29102962
>>
>>29100190
>>29100192
"I'm going to go see my coltfriend," You smile, "Will you be fine by yourself?"
She just nods.
You trot to the door and head outside. The snowstorm has stopped and the sky was clear with the rising sun.
You trot through the snow to Nit Pick's house. Knocking on it several times.
After a minute or two, Nit Pick opens the door.
"Hey Heartbreaker," He smiles, "Haven't seen you in a while. How have you been?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29104097
Wha-? No cheesy hugs or kisses? Really...?
>>
>>29104133
"Wha-? No cheesy hugs," You ask, "Or kisses? Really?"
"I did just wake up." He says; giving you a sheepish smile and rubbing the back of his neck.
He then hugs you and kisses you on the lips, but briefly.

What do you do?
>>
>>29104163
Did you hear the news yesterday? DJ-Pon3 had an interesting guest on air with him. Also I got you a gift! A huge fucking sniper rifle!
>>
>>29104224
Don't tell him, let him guess first before showing it to him.
>>
>>29104224
>>29104229
"Did you hear the news yesterday," You ask him, "DJ-Pon3 had an interesting guest on air with him."
"Yeah," He says, "I believe the guest was named: Heartbreaker."
He smiles at you at the end of his joke. You smile back.
"Also I got you a gift! But, you have to guess what it is!"
He thinks about this for a moment.
"Is it... a gun?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29104258
Maybe~.
>>
>>29104270
"Maybe~" You smile; looking innocent.
He thinks about this a bit more.
"...A sniper rifle?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29104305
No, but your close.
>>
>>29104305
It's not fun if you're so good at this! Yeah, It's a sniper rifle. But I think you will like this one, it's pretty powerful.
>>
>>29104313
But it is a sniper rifle...
>>
>>29104318
>was about to say you're wrong
>decided to look it up to see if they are different
Well I feel like an idiot now.
>>
>>29104335
Happens to everyone.
>>
>>29104313
>>29104314
>>29104318
>>29104335
"It's no fun when you're so good at this!" You pout.
He just gives you a big smile.
"Yeah, it's a sniper rife," You say; pulling it out, "But, I think you'll like this one, it's pretty powerful."
"Damn," He comments; taking the gun from you and looking it over, "It does look pretty powerful. Long barrel, high caliber."
He looks up at you and smiles.
"This is a awesome gift. Thanks!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29104313
>>29104314
>>29104318
>>29104335
"It's no fun if you're so good at this!" You pout.
He just smiles at you.
"Yeah, It's a sniper rifle," You say; pulling it out, "I think you'll like this one, it's pretty powerful."
"Damn," He comments; taking it from you and looking it over, "Looks powerful. Thanks for the gift!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29104356
>>29104371
Goddamn it Internet!
>>
>>29104356
Well it is an awesome gift for an awesome pony. Give him a kiss on the lips. Why not try it out to see how powerful it is.
>>
>>29104356
>>29104371
Now for some bad news...the Central Station base is gone. And we might need another house, mine is packed to the brim at the moment. Oh shit...I totally forgot about Grande Mesa! Did he sleep in the tank?
>>
>>29104385
>>29104387
"Well it is a awesome gift for an awesome pony," You say; rubbing up against him and giving him a kiss on the lips, "Why not try it out?"
"Later." He nods.
"Now for some bad news: The Central Station clan is... gone. And, we might need another house, mine is packed to the brim at the moment."
"Maybe we could find one," Nit Pick suggests, "There are a couple of abandoned houses."
You then remember something.
"Oh shit! I totally forgot about Grande Mesa! Did he sleep in the tank?!"
"Is he a pure black pony?" He asks.
You nod.
"He's fine," He smiles, "He slept here for the night."

What do you do?
>>
>>29104424
Oh, can you fetch him? I wanna set him up with whatever he needs for research.
>>
>>29104431
"Oh, can you fetch him," You ask, "I wanna set him up with whatever he needs for research."
Nit Pick nods and trots back in. Trotting out a few minutes later with a tired looking Grande Mesa.
"Hey," He yawns, "You ran off with the filly and I got lost so this Pegasus gave me a place to sleep for the night. Sorry if you tore through the place looking for me."

What do you do?
>>
>>29104469
Nah, it's fine. C'mon, my dad said the Yellowknife snowplow should be here by now. We need to buy whatever lab equipment you might need for your research.
>>
>>29104469
>Sorry if you tore through the place looking for me.
Uhh...yeah! I was really worried, barely got any sleep last night...
>>
>>29104478
Don't forget we have to give them 2 tank for our trade deal.
>>
>>29104515
I think we already told White Out about that a long time ago. We can pay in caps for his supplies.
>>
>>29104478
>>29104487
>>29104515
"Uh, yeah," You joke, "I was really worried, barely got any sleep last night."
Grande Mesa hangs his head down.
"I'm just messing with you," You smile, "It's fine. My dad said the Yellowknife Snowplow should be here by now. We need to buy whatever lab equipment you might need for your research."
Speaking of the devil: A snowplow rolls in with several traders. A couple of your raiders go up to it and start trading. Making the two of you trot towards it.
"I won't need very much," He says on the way, "Just some basic lab equipment, and some recording tools. The important thing is that I'll need a farm for my work."
The two of you get to the snowplow. Where there was now a wide variety of items to buy. You had enough caps to buy a few big things if you so wanted to.

What do you do?
>>
>>29104526
Price isn't a problem, I got it covered. Just buy anything and everything you might need. And the farm...well it might be a bit difficult to get you that during winter. Maybe buy supplies to make a greenhouse. If they don't have everything you need then just place an order, the next snowplow should deliver it then.
>>
>>29104568
"Price isn't a problem," You tell him, "I got it covered. Just buy anything and everything you might need. The farm... might be difficult since it's winter. Maybe you could buy supplies to make a greenhouse."
He nods and starts buying. They ended up have the supplies necessary to make a greenhouse. He bought: Pens, some graph paper, a thermometer, several needles, and two old magnifying glasses.
Those barely put a dent in your caps. What did was the greenhouse supplies.
The panels, and the machinery costed all of your caps, but they were thankfully cheap as they weren't in high demand.
"Sorry about using all of your caps." Grande Mesa apologizes as the two of you carry his new supplies away, "I can give you the caps I have."

What do you do?
>>
>>29104632
No keep them, I can get more later.
>>
>>29104632
Ruffle his mane a bit.

"Don't worry about it! Easy come, easy go. Not like I wasted them or anything."

Mimic the nerdy pose he did when we met him.

"To make Equestria Farmable again!"

Also since we're here let's pawn off that gold bar we got. Ask 10k caps for it.
>>
>>29104649
>>29104657
You ruffle his mane.
"Keep them. Easy come, easy go. Not like I wasted them or anything."
You set the stuff you're carrying down and strike a nerdy pose, similar to his when you met him.
"To make Equestria farmable again!"
Grande Mesa chuckles a bit at this.
You quickly trot back to the snowplow and present the gold bar.
The Griffin running it looks at the bar curiously. Moving it around in his claws and looking at it in different angles.
"How much?" He asks.
"10,000 caps." You reply.
He nods and gets a bag out and ten thousand caps. He counts each individual one, which takes some time, but it's worth it as he places the ten thousand caps in the bag and gives it to you.
"Don't go spending it all in one place." The Griffin winks at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29104704
Let's help Grande Mesa carry the supplies to one of the abandoned houses. Might as well set him up.
>>
>>29104704
Buy Grande a lab coat. No scientist is complete without one.
>>
>>29104724
>>29104771
You quickly buy Grande a old lab coat, as no scientist is complete without one. But, you keep it hidden for now.
You trot back to Grande Mesa and help him carry the supplies to one of the abandoned houses.
The two of you choose one of the smaller houses. A small, one story house, with plenty of room inside of it despite it's small size.
Grande Mesa surveys the house as you put the supplies inside.
"T-this is good," He nods, "The greenhouse will get plenty of space in here."
He looks down.
"The only problem is the floor."

What do you do?
>>
>>29104794
What is wrong with the floor? You need them removed?
>>
>>29104794
You can't build a container and put dirt on top of it?
>>
>>29104823
>>29104838
"What's wrong with the floor?" You ask, "You need them removed?"
"Yeah." He nods.
"...Can't you just build a container and put dirt on top of it?" You ask.
He's silent for a moment, before he facehoofs.

What do you do?
>>
>>29104895
Don't worry about it, I tend to forget stuff to as well.
>>
>>29104895
That will work, right?
>>
>>29104904
>>29104911
"Don't worry about it," You tell him, "I then to forget stuff as well. That will work, right?"
"Yeah," He nods, "It's been a while since I worked with containers though... The first thing we need to do is set up the greenhouse."
He looks towards the separate bars and panels of the greenhouse.
"...That'll be the hardest thing to do."

What do you do?
>>
>>29104970
Well I can get help on demand. Book!
>>
>>29104970
I can get a few ponies that can help you out.
>>
>>29104999
>>29105006
"I can get a few ponies that can help you out," You say, "I even get help on demand. Book!"
Book appears from the pile of supplies. A hammer balancing precariously on his head.
"You rang?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29105054
Wanna help set up this greenhouse? Thanks buddy! I could always count on you!
>>
>>29105054
I'm going to get everyone else who can help, can you help Mesa out in starting with the greenhouse.
>>
>>29105103
Why go out when Book can just teleport them here?
>>
>>29105110
and interrupt their breakfast they might be having right now. Also we have to see how Coeur is doing.
>>
>>29105121
We saw her like 10 minutes ago so that's kinda pointless.
>>
>>29105070
>>29105103
>>29105110
>>29105121
>>29105148
"Wanna help set up a greenhouse-"
"I-"
"-Thanks buddy! I could always count on you!"
Book grumbles before getting out of the pile.
"So how are we suppose to set it up?" Book asks.
"I don't know," Grande Mesa replies, "I can't read the instructions."
You take the instructions and read them, only to immediately get lost in them as they don't resemble the alphabet you knew. Being made of characters instead of letters.

What do you do?
>>
>>29105217
Uhh...Book? I really hope your language skills improved since last time. Can you make any sense of this?
>>
>>29105217
The fuck is this, how the fuck can a pony assemble something with this kind of instruction? this just want me to go back in time to kill the fucker who thought this was a good idea.
>>
>>29105244
>>29105255
"The fuck is this," You mutter, "How the fuck can a pony assemble something with this kind of instructions? Book, I hope your language skills improved sine last time. Can you make any sense of this?"
Book takes it and glosses over it, before nodding.
"Yeah," He nods, "I can read it."

What do you do?
>>
>>29105300
Well read away then! Let's build this thing!
>>
>>29105318
"Well read away then! Let's build this thing!"

After several hours of sweat, blood mostly from Book, and tears, also mostly from Book. The greenhouse was done. With it's machinery connected and ready to run.
It took up a little less than half of the room, leaving a good amount of space.
Grande Mesa looked tried, but Book appeared to just be relieved that the job was done.

What do you do?
>>
>>29105382
There ya have it! Anything else you need help with? Oh, I also got a gift for you, no scientist is complete without one!
>>
...Book? You sure you read that thing correctly?
>>
>>29105418
"There ya have it," You say, "Anything else you need help with?"
"Maybe a couple of common fruits and veggies." Grande Mesa says.
"I also got a gift for you, no scientist is complete without one!"
"Wha-"
The lab coat lands on Grande Mesa, who takes it off after a moment. Looking at it.
"...Thank you, Heartbreaker." He smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>29105487
No problem Mesa, I'm going to see how everyone is doing back at my house.
>>
>>29105487
No problem! Maybe you can show more appreciation by keeping your word on that date you promised back at the airship...
>>
>>29105555
>>29105571
"No problem Mesa. I'm going to go see how everypony is doing back at my house. Maybe you could show more appreciation by keeping your word on that date you promised back at the airship."
He freezes.
"Y-you a-a-actually were s-serious?" He stammers.

What do you do?
>>
>>29105622
If you want to be serious with a mare. You may know how to woo her, but you got to know how to date her as well.
>>
>>29105622
Well, yeah. But...I mean if you're not interested then it's your loss...
>>
>>29105661
>>29105669
"If you want to be serious with a mare," You tell him, "You may know how to woo her, but you got to know how to date her as well. But, If you're not interested then it's your loss."
Grande Mesa quickly gets up, knocking Book over in the process. He trots over to you.
He takes a moment before speaking.
"I-I am interested." He says quickly.

What do you do?
>>
>>29105742
Give him a kiss.

"Well...if that's the case then I'm free tonight."
>>
>>29105763
You give him a kiss on the cheek.
"If that's the case then I'm free tonight." You tell him.
You then trot out the door. The sun was most of the way to it's highest peak in the sky.

What do you do?
>>
>>29105821
We should tell the traders about the phone thing before they leave.
>>
>>29105849
Oh shit, totally forgot about that. Nice save!
>>
>>29105821
Let head home and see how everyone is doing. don't forget we have a bunch of ponies to believe the heir is just going to kill them after everything is over.
>>
Stopping for the night.
My Winter Break has started today so sessions will be longer for a while.
>>
>>29105923
[Okay I just got here, do I need to read up or should I jump right in?]
>>
>>29105942
Read the previous thread along with this one and you should get the gist of it.
>>
>>29105942
The story right now is about... 2277 posts last I checked. It'd take awhile to catch up and probably longer due to my update times. I'd read the first... 1-3 threads of the story if you want to get a basic feeling for the story and some of the characters. But, It's up to you.
>>
>>29105982
But your posts also tend to be on the short side, so I doubt it'd take too long.
>>
>>29106004
I started around thread 10 and I read through all previous ones in one session. You can do it if you got the time.
>>
>>29106043
Of which I do not have, unfortunately. From what I gather, you're named Heartbreaker, you travel with some intellectual named ___ Book, and it's a Fallout-esque setting with the goal of "travel and interact." Confirm or corrections?
>>
>>29106155
I skimmed a little bit. A tiny bit. I didn't read more than ten posts.
>>
>>29106155
Book is actually...a book. And I wouldn't call him intellectual. We spared him after he tried to take over the world with some ghoul slaves or some shit. And we're currently in the middle of a war and we're trying to build an army against The Lightbringer's Heir and her fuck buddies.
>>
>>29106204
Who/what is the Lightbringer, and why are we trying to defeat them?
>>
>>29106238
Read the whole thing and then come back to the thread.
>>
>>29106243
Oh boy. Well... I'll be back eventually.
>>
>>29106260
Godspeed you magnificent son of a bitch!
>>
bump.
Foursome with Nit Pick, Dante, and Grande when?
>>
good stuff
>>
>>29106275
Nit Pick for best husbando.
Dante for best fuck buddy.
Grande Mesa for best cinnamon roll cutie.
Make it happen QM.
>>
>>29108172
What about Book?
>>
>>29108177
Book is a fuckboy! He doesn't deserve our booty!
>>
>>29106842
When you guys decide.

>>29105849
>>29105864
>>29105877
You trot over to the traders and warn them about the phones The Heir likes to use for recruitment. They tank you for this information and you trot home.
You enter your house to find most of your friends eating breakfast. Koa was looking out on of the windows without any help and Servo was talking to Coeur D'alene.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29108985
Wow Koa you've grown so much.
Hey Cour how are you felling? *hug her* And don't forget your medicine.
>>
>>29108985
We should get Koa winter clothing, so he can play in the snow for a bit.
>>
>>29108985
Pet the cute Koa
>>
>>29109125
>>29109129
>>29109137
"Koa, you've grown so much!" You smile; petting him.
He nuzzles your foreleg and slithers up it before curling up on your back.
You trot over to Coeur.
"How are you feeling?" You ask her; hugging her.
"Fine," She smiles, "My leg hurts a bit though."
"Don't forget your medicine then." You say; floating the bottle over.
She takes one of the pills.
"I like your robot." She smiles; pointing at Servo.

What do you do?
>>
>>29109150
Thank you. Rusty Bolt is the who created him though. Servo, did you show daddy you new upgrades?
>>
>>29109165
"Thank you," You smile, "Rusty Bolt is the one who created him though. Servo, did you show daddy your new upgrades?"
He nods quickly.
"I even got to show him what they do!" He says happily.

What do you do?
>>
Another blump
>>
>>29109199
And what was his reaction?
>>
>>29109438
"What was is reaction?" You ask him.
"Amazed," Servo replies, "He had me take my arm out so that he could look at it. He even drew it on a piece of paper!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29109488
Ooh maybe Rusty can outdo him. Uh what did we need to do?
>>
>>29109690
"Ohh, maybe Rusty can outdo him."
Then your mind goes blank.
"Uh, what did I need to do?"
"Aren't there a bunch of ponies to interrogate?" Humming Bee asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29109732
Oh right about the heir and shit, I was hoping to do a huge speech to the whole clan and get them to forget the heir and fight ageist her.
>>
>>29109762
"Oh right," You say; mentally slapping your brain, "About The Heir and shit, I was hoping to do a huge speech to the whole clan and get them to forget The Heir and fight against her."
"Like your speech on the radio." Ava says.
"Have you even spoke to a large crowd before?" You hear Blanche ask.

What do you do?
>>
>>29109793
Uhh I, don't, think, so it can't be that hard, right?
>>
>>29109793
Yeeaa- No. This would be my first time doing a speech to a large crowd.
>>
>>29109809
>>29109812
"Yeaaa-No. This would be my first time doing a speech to a large crowd. It can't be that hard, right?"
Blanche just shrugs.
"The hard part will be getting ponies to show up," Ava says, "The raiders here like doing their own thing."

What do you do?
>>
>>29109825
Lets start by figuring out why exactly those ponies considered supporting her.
>>
>>29109835
"Let's start out b y figuring out why exactly those ponies considered supporting her."

You, along with Servo trot to the stable and head down to the cells.
Many of the ponies in the cells were scared, a few curled up into balls and several were even crying. Knowing that they probably fucked up in their choices.
Talking to the guards, some even tried to commit suicide.

What do you do?
>>
>>29109874
Can any of you tell me why you wanted to join the Heir!?
>>
>>29109908
"Can any of you tell me why you wanted to join The Heir?!" You demand.
They flinch, some of them crawling further into their cells.
"A better life." A stallion says in a cell next to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29109958
Please tell me what she promised! She's a psycho on a warpath! She's promising her raiders millions of caps so they can do her bidding and murder everything in her path. And once they are done she will turn them against each other and let them kill each other like it's the fucking Hunger Games! How is that a better life!? If you want a shortcut to her 'better life' then you might as well put a bullet through your head. I mean...the effect is the same.
>>
>>29109958
Well you know what you're going to get that if you join her. Death and even if you help her succeeded on getting what she want, she will put all of you in one city and kill all of you with a mega-spell. If you really want a better life, then fight against her and her twisted ways of life.
>>
>>29109958
Oh yeah the "better life", for someone executing slaves and raiders alike the only "better life" you're going to get is the afterlife.
>>
>>29109985
>>29109998
>>29110010
"The only better life you're going to get is the afterlife," You snap, "Please tell me what she promised! She's a psycho on a warpath! If you help her succeed then she'll kill you all."
"Lot's of caps," He says, "B-but I didn't want to join. My friend, the leader got the call and planned it. He offered me to join and I was planning to say no, and then I suddenly said: Yes! I was going to say no, but I said yes! It was like somepony entered my brain and made me say it!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29110041
None of you ever stopped to think about how she could possibly have come across the billions of caps she must've promised thus far after only leaving her stable a few weeks(?) ago?
>>
>>29110041
IDIOTS! How the fuck would she be able to get enough caps for her army, for all of you and the who knows how many ponies she promised the caps for. And don't even go to me with this mind control crap.
>>
>>29110041
Entered your brain? Did he seem brainwashed or something? Tell me everything he said about his deal.
>>
>>29110053
>>29110078
>>29110081
"None of you ever stopped to think about how she could possibly have come across the billions of caps she must've promised. Don't even go to me with this mind control crap."
"But, I'm telling the truth!" He says.
"...Did he seem brainwashed or something?'
"Yeah," He nods, "He was like a different pony. Lashing out at friends for no reason other than being there. He even attacked a few of them. He doesn't do that normally."
"What about the deal?"
"He didn't accept it at first," He says, "But, after an hour he called her back and accepted it. He started talking about what she was doing and herself as if she was a religion or some god."

What do you do?
>>
[Okay, this is the new guy from yesterday. I can't find the previous threads. help please?]
>>
>>29110140
Oh shit, bitch got herself a mind control machine and is using the core of all the phone line to manipulate a bunch of ponies. let get Book and ask where the main phone line core is at.
>>
>>29110145
https://www.anonpone.com/outcasts/ here is all of outcast threads.
>>
>>29110140
Question other ponies and see if the story matches up. Looks like she uses magic instead of charm to persuade ponies. That changes things a bit.
>>
>>29110172
[Thanks.]
>>
>>29110165
>main phone line core
Or she just could be using a phone book and the mind-controlling part is on her end. But killing the network would be beneficial either way.
>>
>>29110165
>>29110173
>>29110199
You ask the other ponies in the cells. Getting the same story from them. Wanting to say no, but suddenly said yes. And, usually through talking with a friend.
"This changes things a bit." You say; after talking to all the ponies and finding all their stories lined up.
"What are we going to do?" Servo asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29110221
I see two options. Either going to her stable and finding the possible source of her ability and potential weaknesses (Oh look, another reason to go to her stable), Finding a way to disable the entire network so she can't use phones to recruit anymore, or both.
>>
>>29110221
We are going to find the main network that connect all the phone line and destroy it so the bitch won't be getting a hold of anymore ponies. I know the this the now it's location. Book!
>>
>>29110243
>I know the this the now it's location.
What?
>>
>>29110246
I meant thing.
>>
>>29110221
I think we can let the sane ones go. I think we confirmed that she uses brainwashing spells to charm ponies. Our next objective is gonna be finding out exactly how she does it so we can cancel the link to her raiders.
>>
>>29110241
>>29110243
>>29110246
>>29110247
>>29110258
You let the sane ones go. A little above half of the ponies. Most of them thank you and apologize and then quickly leave.
"I see two options," You tell Servo, "Either going to her stable and finding the possible source of her ability and potential weakness, or finding a way to disable the entire network and destroy it so she can't control more ponies. And, I think I know the thing's location. Book!"
Book appears in front of you.
"What's sup?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29110285
I'm going to shut down the main phone network that connect all of the phones in Equestra as well head to the heir stable, are they both in the same location or not.
>>
>>29110195
Oh and if you don't know Fallout Equestria or who is the original Lightbringer http://falloutequestria.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_characters_in_Fallout:_Equestria#Main_Characters go for Littlepip
>>
>>29110315
Just "phone network" and it's possible that there are no central locations.
>>
>>29110315
>>29110346
"I'm going to shut down the main phone network," You tell him, "Which connects all of the phones in Equestria as well as head to The Heir's stable, are they both in the same location?"
"Her stable is just outside of Fillydelphia," Book tells you, "The phones all connect to a place in Canterlot, but since that was destroyed they are now connected to one outside of Manehatten."

What do you do?
>>
>>29110360
Back to Manehatten then, huh? Then we head out tomorrow morning. I wanna bring Nit Pick, Ava and Book since he's too damn useful.
>>
>>29110379
Bring Bee along for explosive reason and bring a few men from the clan as well. It going to be heavily guarded if it's really important for that bitch.
>>
>>29110360
Oh and Book do you know how strong magically you have to be to cast this kind of mind control spell or if there's any artifact that can do something alike?
>>
>>29110379
"Back to Manehatten, huh," You say, "We'll head out tomorrow morning"
The two of them nod.
"What now?" Servo asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29110461
We are going by tank again so we can only fit 4 inside.
>>
>>29110477
Now we report to dad so he knows that ponies are being brainwashed.
>>
>>29110481
Book needs to come so we can actually find the place and bee is good for potential demolition. I think we should bring our actual coltfriend this time since we've been seriously neglecting him (potentially at the expense of the clans since we took somebody off an important mission to be a fuck-buddy last time).
>>
>>29110476
>>29110492
You trot towards your dad's house with Book and Servo.
"Book, do you know how strong magically you have to be to cast this kind of mind control or if there's any artifact that can do something alike?"
"Mind control is a powerful spell. You go to be pretty good at magic to use it. Over long distances, you'd have to use magic constantly to do it. There is a necklace that can help users control ponies though.
The three of you arrive at your dad's house and knock. Your dad opens the door after a minute.
"What's up?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29110559
Team sounds good. Though we just found out that she uses magic to influence ponies so I think this would have happened anyway. I doubt that Dante alone can stop two clans from breaking out into chaos.
>>
>>29110565
So I talked with the ponies that where supporting the heir and found out the leader was not only minded controlled, but who ever he talked to also believe in the heir. So I let out the one who regain their senses but left the crazy one in jail.
>>
>>29110565
Just here to tell you that the Heir used magic to influence ponies to her side rather than just talking to them. Most ponies resisted the spell so I let them out of the cells. You should give the ones left over to Zika from time to time so he can maybe figure out how to snap them out of it.
>>
>>29110565
Besides some extreme luck, I don't think it's likely she come across some kind of artifact. Do you think some kind of stable experiment could explain it?
>>
>>29110600
>>29110602
"So I talked with the ponies that were supporting The Heir," You tell him, "And found out that their leader was not only mind controlled, but who ever he talked to also believed in The Heir. Most ponies resisted the spell so I let them out of the cells. You should give the ones left over to Zika from time to time so he can maybe figure out how to snap them out of it."
"Mind control, eh," He says, "That explains a few things. Thanks for bringing this to my light."
The two of you talk for a bit longer before the three of you trot away.
"Besides some extreme luck, I don't think it's likely she came across some kind of artifact," You tell Book, "Do you think some stable experiments could explain it?"
"There was a pre-war experiment to try and make non-unicorns able to perform magic," Book says, "Most of them ended badly... It is possible that she was subjected to one of those experiments. I wouldn't be surprised since she was placed in a straight jacket most of her life."

What do you do?
>>
>>29110659
Guess we will see tomorrow. Check time.
>>
>>29110659
Shit, did we see her as a unicorn or was she pure earth pony.
>>
>>29110665
>>29110666
You look into the sky really quickly. The sun was just going below the horizon.
"Shit." You mutter; remembering the mare as a pure earth pony.

What do you do?
>>
>>29110705
Looks like we gotta ready up for that date. Let's go home and take a shower.
>>
>>29110705
We might have ourself a crazy magical earth pony. Well we have the date with Mesa soon, so let go home.
>>
>>29110714
>>29110719
"We might have ourselves a crazy magical earth pony." You mutter.
The three of you head home. Where you hop into the shower and turn it on. You spend several minutes in the shower before you get out and dry off.
After spending some time relaxing, you hear a knock on the door. You get up and open the door, where you find Grande Mesa standing there, looking quite nervous.
He was still wearing his lab coat, which looked quite good on him.
"H-hey," He stammers; licking his lips, "I-I'm here to take you... on that date."

What do you do?
>>
>>29110774
You feeling alright?
>>
>>29110774
Gotta say...you look real snazzy in that coat. It really suits you! Lossen up a bit, I don't bite. So where are you taking me for this date?
>>
>>29110785
>>29110787
"Gotta say," You smile, "You look real snazzy in that coat. It really suits you!"
"T-thanks." He blushes.
"You feeling alright? I don't bite. So, where are you taking me for this date?"
"Your friend... Nit Pick told me of a Tavern called Moe's Tavern where the two of you had a... good time. Does that sound good?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29110827
Ya that sound good, let start heading out.
>>
>>29110827
Sounds good. Let's go!
>>
>>29110833
>>29110879
"Ya that sounds good." You smile.
The two of you soon start trudging through the snow.

It takes awhile, but you return to Moe's Tavern. It hasn't changed very much since you've left with the same skeletons and beer, just with a little less beer, and a little less chairs and tables.
"This place sure is lively!" Mesa jokes; chuckling a bit before lowering his head, "Ugh, that joke was awful."

What do you do?
>>
>>29110887
chuckle at his joke. now what do you want to start with first. beer or head straight to vodka?
>>
>>29110887
Alright hotshot, you brought me to a bar so that makes me think that you can hold your alchohol, right?
>>
>>29110910
Punctuate with an order of vodka
>>
>>29110899
>>29110910
>>29110922
You chuckle at his joke and head towards the bar.
"Alright hotshot," You say; grabbing a vodka from the bar, "You brought me to the bar so that makes me think you can your alcohol, right?"
He hesitates before nodding. Trotting up next to you before grabbing a bottle of vodka himself.
The two of you uncork the bottles and start drinking.

Several vodka bottles later, Grande Mesa was really drunk. Swaying in his seat while downing another bottle of vodka.
You were drunk as well, but not as drunk as him. Your foreleg was around a skeleton, hanging onto him as if he was a lifelong friend.

What do you do?
>>
>>29110964
Right then...so you never told me how you fucked up at the vault so they had to kick you out. Tell me about it!
>>
>>29110964
Then I told that bitch "If you want to fuck me then you better spread your legs". and she did absolute mad mare.
>>
Whatcha *hic* talkin' bout, Popper? I ain't been *hic* drink!
>>
>>29110964
Let's tell him to lay off on the booze from now. We don't want him passing out on us here. Ask how life in the vault was like.
>>
>>29110980
>>29110983
>>29111004
>>29111016
"Then I told that bitch 'If you want to fuck me then you better spread your legs' and she did, absolute mad mare!"
The skeleton doesn't say anything.
"Whatcha *hic* talkin' bout, Popper? I ain't been *hic* drinking!"
You turn to Grande Mesa.
"You might want to *hic* lay off the booze for now... You never told me how you fucked up at the stable so they kicked you out. Tell me about it!"
"Aright," He slurs; swaying a bit, "...Our apple trees were dying, so they enlisted my *hic* help to find out what was causing them to die and to make them stronger. I *hic* figured it out and used it. Few days later, everypony that ate an apple died. Turns out I missed one variable to make it work and they threw me out."
He shakes his head, taking a drink from his vodka.
"I'm *hic* kinda glad they did. They ran it like a... fucking police state!"
He then stares deeply at your face.
"There's something on your face." He says.
"Where?" You ask; patting it.
He then kisses your left cheek.
"That." He smiles.
Popper the Skeleton's jaw hangs open after that. Even in death, she was surprised.

What do you do?
>>
>>29111078
I think you missed a spot let me help you. Start making out with him.
>>
>>29111078
You know...it's only polite to escort the mare back to your place after a date.
>>
>>29111103
>>29111114
"I think you missed a spot, let me help you."
You grab him and start making out with him. He quickly kissed back, being a pretty good kisser.
After a minute or two of making out, the two of you break it. Panting.
"You know," You say, "It's only polite to escort the mare back *hic* to your place after the date."
"What place?" He asks with a smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>29111169
You have amnesia or something? To the place you set up your lab! Don't tell me you don't have a bed there...
>>
>>29111179
"You have amnesia or something," You ask, "To the place you set up your lab! Don't tell me you don't have a bed there."
"Oh," He says, "I *hic* do have one. Follow me!"
He gets up, only to fall flat on the ground.

What do you do?
>>
Bring Popper along. It's only polite, she's too dead to follow by herself.
>>
>>29111220
Don't pass out on me yet Mesa, you only past out after the sex while in a post-sex cuddle.
>>
>>29111220
God damn it! Don't pass out on me now!
>>
>>29111224
>>29111234
>>29111235
"Goddamn it Mesa," You curse, "Don't pass out on me now, you only get to after the sex!"
"I'm okay!" He says; getting back up.
The two of you trot away. You had to help Grande Mesa walk as he was too drunk to do so. Your drunken mind also decided to bring Popper along as it was only polite. Being too dead to follow by herself.

You get to Mesa's house. You weren't as drunk, but still was. And, Mesa was still drunk as well.
The two of you enter the house, where the two of you, three if you count Popper are warmed up by the heater Book helped install.
Grande leads you to his bedroom. The bedroom was small with a bed big enough for two. But, that meant Popper had to sleep on the floor.

What do you do?
>>
>>29111267
Gently lay Popper on the floor and give her a kiss as an apology for making her sleep on the floor. Now back to Mesa. Give him the bedroom eyes and wait for him to break the ice.
>>
File: Skeletal.png (38KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
Skeletal.png
38KB, 475x347px
>>29111280
Lay Popper gently on the bed, you skeleton-hating racist
>>
>>29111280
You gently lay Popper onto the floor. Giving her a kiss as an apology for making her sleep on the floor.
You turn back to Mesa, giving him the bedroom eyes.
"Want to get on the bed so we can have some 'fun?'" He asks; raising and lowering his eyebrows at a rapid pace.

What do you do?

>>29111305
#skeletonlivesmatter
>>
>>29111314
>#skeletonlivesmatter
My life is complete.
>>
>>29111314
Damn, you got pretty confident after all that booze! Come here and take your mare!
>>
>>29111324
"Damn you get pretty confident after all that booze!"
You trot towards the bed and fall onto it, laying on your back. You move your tail away, showing your privates.
"Come here and take your mare!"
Mesa quickly gets on top of you and kisses you with tongue. His hoof slowly trails down your body, until it reaches your cunt. Where his hoof gently slips between your fold and starts massaging it. Sending small jolts of pleasure through you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29111378
"Whoah! You sure you've never done this before?"

Keep kissing him and let him dom.
>>
>>29111391
"You sure you've never done this before?" You ask.
He just nods.
He continues to massage your pussy with a hoof. He stops after a minute or two. You're about to question him, but you feel something poke you that wasn't his hoof.
Even though he was smallish in size, his dick was thick.
He thrusts forward into your cunt. You moan as his dick quickly fills you up, sending pleasure through you.
He starts thrusting slowly, but quickens his pace. Leaving the two of you moaning and groaning.
His dick starts twitching inside of you, showing that he was about to cum.
"In or out?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29111453
Out of course. Let me drink it all up.
>>
>>29111453
Do it inside!
>>
>>29111460
>>29111467
Fuck it, I'm flipping a coin.

"Out of course, let me drink it all up!"
Mesa thrusts a few more times before pulling out, causing you to cum. He then puts his dick in your mouth. His cum hitting the back of your throat and into your stomach.
Both of your climaxes never seem to end, after a good minute the two of you stop.
Mesa goes back a bit before falling onto you. The two of you satisfied.
"How was *hic* it?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29111534
Pretty good for a beginner. Did you got pointer from Nit Pick.
>>
It was fantastic, babe. You enjoy the show, Popper? *hic*
>>
>>29111534
"You were pretty good! All the other mares will just eat you up!"

Cuddle up to him and go to sleep.
>>
>>29111546
>>29111552
>>29111569
"It was fantastic, babe. Did you get pointers from Nit Pick?"
"Yeah." He smiles; cuddling up next to you.
"You enjoy the show, popper? *hic*"
Popper responds by flopping onto the floor from her sitting position.
You cuddle him back and close your eyes. Letting sleep overtake you, and send you to the land of dreams.

What do you dream about?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
Popper. Guns, explosions and Popper.
>>
>>29111589
Pink fluffy unicorn dancing on rainbow, Pink fluffy unicorn dancing on rainbow, Pink fluffy unicorn dancing on rainbow, Pink fluffy unicorn dancing on rainbow, Pink fluffy unicorn dancing on rainbow, Pink fluffy unicorn dancing on rainbow, Pink fluffy unicorn dancing on rainbow, Pink fluffy unicorn dancing on rainbow,
>>
>>29111622
https://youtube.com/watch?v=a-xWhG4UU_Y
>>
>>29111589
Mega orgy with all our friends (including the Rangers and Raiders Heartbreaker likes)
>>
>>29113492
>>
>>29111600
>>29111622
>>29112272
>>29113864
It was probably the strangest dream you've ever had.
It started on a rainbow of all things. You and Popper the Skeleton were skipping on it while a strange, but catchy song played in the background. There were also bullets flying everywhere and explosions.
The rainbow soon fell down into a orgy pit with all your friends, including the rangers and raiders. Popper was good at sex as you soon find out.
Everything then melts.

You wake up with a splitting headache, and your memory missing in several places. You carefully remember what you did last night.
You went out on a date with Grande, got drunk, made friends with a skeleton, left with Grande and the skeleton for some reason, and then nothing.
You turn in your bed and see Grande staring at you. The memories come flooding back at that point.
"Why are we... in my bed?" Grande Mesa asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29114909
I believe we had sex after the date and it was your first time doing it.
>>
>>29114954
"I believe we had sex after the date," You tell him, "And it was your first time doing it."
Mesa's eyes widen and he starts to hyperventilate. He pushes himself from you, only to fall on the floor with a thud.

What do you do?
>>
>>29114990
Oh come on, it's no big deal. You didn't cum inside of me. plus you where really good in bed.
>>
>>29115005
"Oh come on, it's no big deal," You tell him; getting up slightly from the bed, "You didn't cum inside of me. Plus, you were really good in bed."
He calms down a bit.
"G-good," He stammers, "I was afraid that I... messed up- Why's that skeleton here."
He points to Popper. Who has somehow managed to get up to a sitting position next to the wall.

What do you do?
>>
>>29115040
Oh Popper wanted to come along, so I brought her here. Want me to take her to my house?
>>
>>29115054
"Oh, Popper wanted to come along," You smile, "So I brought her here. Want me to take her to my house?"
"Yeah, sure," He nods; getting up, "So, I didn't force you into having sex?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29115096
Nope, I wanted to see you skills in bed and I was not disappointed.
>>
>>29115096
Course not! If anything, we'll be the one forcing him. Not that we'll do something like that to a total qt like him.
>>
>>29115120
>>29115122
"Course not! I wanted to see your skills in bed and I was not disappointed."
"G-good." He stammers.
He stands there for a few seconds before he starts rubbing his head.
"Do you always get a headache after you drink?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29115156
It's usually how much you drink and you where chugging vodka like it's water. I say we start heading out back home with Popper and get ready for the mission.
>>
>>29115156
You know...I think I can be late 10 minutes for the mission. Want me to jog your memory on what happened last night~?
>>
>>29115174
>>29115199
"It's usually how much you drink and you were chugging vodka like it's water."
"Oh." He replies.
You look out the window really quick. Finding it was early in the morning.
"You know," You smile, "I think I can be late ten minutes for the mission. Want me to jog your memory on what happened last night~?"
"H-how?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29115216
Come back to bed and I'll show you...
>>
>>29115216
It's no fun if you don't remember the best part of our date. Come back to bed and show me those amazing kissing skills from last night~.
>>
>>29115231
>>29115249
"It's no fun if you don't remember the best part of our date," You say, "Come back to the bed and I'll show you~"
He hesitantly goes back to the bed, laying down on his back. His dick is quickly growing to full mast.

What do you do?
>>
>>29115254
Since he's already in position let's get on top of him and slowly grind on his dick.
>>
>>29115268
You get on the bed and on top of him. Your pussy touches his dick.
You slowly start grinding against him. Not letting him enter just yet. He starts gasping and moaning as you continue.
Your pleasure starts increasing as your clit rubs against his dick.
"H-Heartb-breaker." He gasps; grabbing your flanks as you continue to grind against him.

What do you do?
>>
>>29115309
Pull him up and give him a kiss. Time for the main event. Fuck him lovingly.
>>
>>29115347
You pull him up and give him a kiss with tongue. You raise yourself up slightly and fall onto his dick, letting it slip into your warm folds.
He gasps as you start to quickly ride him. After a few thrusts, he cums. Painting your walls while.
You keep riding him, your pleasure rising as he cums multiple times.
You cum after a few minutes. Grade cums again a few seconds later, his fourth time in this session.
You stop riding him as the two of you finish. Panting.

What do you do?
>>
>>29115434
So, that what you forgot late night. kiss him on the cheek and let head home with Popper to get ready for the mission. Don't forget to take a shower.
>>
>>29115434
Pull him in for a deep kiss.

"So how was that for your 'first time'? Impressive endurance too, most stallions pass out after their third orgasm."
>>
>>29115475
>>29115482
You pull him into a deep kiss.
"That was what you forgot." You tell him, "How was that for your 'first time'?"
"Amazing!" He pants.
"Impressive endurance too," You say, "Most stallions pass out after their third orgasm."
You give him a kiss on the cheek and leave, taking Popper with you.
You return to your home and proceed to take a shower. You step out of the shower to find Ava staring at Popper.
"What's with the skeleton?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29115671
Uhh...It's a gift...for you!
>>
>>29115671
That Popper, meet her at the bar when me and Grade went out on a date. Get ready Ava for you, Book and Nit Pick are coming with me to blow up a building owned by the lightbringer's heir, as well go to her stable and try to find any weakness she may have.
>>
>>29115703
>>29115710
"Uhh... It's a gift... for you!"
Ava doesn't buy it.
"That's Popper, met her at the bar when me and Grande went out on a date. Get ready Ava, for you, Book, and Nit Pick are coming with me to blow up a building owned by The Lightbringer's Heir, as well as go to her stable and try to find any weakness she may have."
Ava just blinks at you before trotting to the kitchen.
"It's too early for this." She says.

What do you do?
>>
>>29115772
Let's have breakfast real quick and fetch Nit Pick.
>>
>>29115780
You have breakfast really quick with Ava. After breakfast, you trot out of the house and to Nit Pick's. Knocking on his door.
Nopony answers for a few moments, and then Nit Pick opens the door. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes as you might have woken him up.
"Hey." He yawns, "What's up?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29115849
I'm planning to blow up a building own by the heir and enter the stable she came from and I want you to come along.
>>
>>29115849
Yo! I'm going to the Heir's stable to check what her damage is. Also gonna go destroy a phone line. Wanna come?
>>
>>29115876
>>29115885
"Yo! I'm planning to blow up a building owned by The Heir and enter the stable she came from. Wanna come?"
"Sure," Nit Pick nods, "When are we going?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29115927
We are going to Manehatten first to destroy the building, then to filly to check out the stable.
>>
>>29115927
Right now! Oh, thanks for giving Grande Mesa those tips for last night. He was pretty good.
>>
>>29115944
>>29115960
"Right now," You exclaim, "We are going to Manehatten first to destroy the building, then to Filly to check out the stable. Oh, and thanks for giving Grande Mesa those tips for last night. He was pretty good."
"You're welcome," He smiles, "Let me get ready."
Nit Pick then closes the door. He opens it a few minutes later, with his armor and the new weapon you gave him.
"Let's go." He smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>29115999
Alright then. Let's fetch Ava and go to the tank. Getting Book will be easy. Just summon him.
>>
>>29116045
With that you fetch Ava and call Book. The four of you get into the tank and start riding.

The snowstorm apparently went to Manehatten as most of the trip was covered in snow.
You arrive back in Manehatten by mid-afternoon, coming to place called: Yonkers. Where Book said the building was in.
You soon arrive at the building, labeled: Equestrian Central Phoneline, or ECP for short.
It didn't appear that anypony was there, but the crates of ammo outside said it differently.

What do you do?
>>
>>29116107
Time to kill some fanatics! Let's sneak in weapons ready.
>>
>>29116107
Look like they just got supply, take some ammo and start to head in.
>>
>>29116123
>>29116141
The four of you get out of the tank. You go to one of the crates and grab as much ammo as possible before sneaking inside.
You're blasted by light and warmth. Entering what appears to be a lobby room with four different hallways. Two heading to the same area, each are labeled.
The two northern hallways are: Offices. The one to the east is labeled: Production. And, the west hall is: Tapping, and cables.
You're all startled by a crackling from a speaker and then a voice.
"Attention: Next call is in fifteen minutes."
It then ends.

What do you do?
>>
>>29116191
It should be in tapping and cables, let head there.
>>
>>29116221
This.
>>
>>29116221
>>29116261
The four of you head down the Tapping and Cables hallway.
The hall is empty for a time, until you come to a set of stairs, leading down.
At the bottom of the stairs was a raider, with his back facing you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29116289
Sneak up behind him and slit his throat.
>>
>>29116289
Take him out and hide the body under the stairs.
>>
>>29116331
>>29116340
You sneak up behind him and pull your cleaver. You then slit his throat.
He falls to the ground, clawing at his throat before going still.
Since the stairs were made out of wood you find a way to hide his body under the stairs.
The four of you continue through the halls until you come to a large room, filled with computers, recording equipment and a large amount of long cables. All heading to a large computer with flickering lights and buttons.
"I think this is it." Book comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>29116407
Check the computers first for info on where the Heir herself might be located. Also check if there are other phone stations she might use when we destroy this one.
>>
>>29116444
You decide to check the other computers first, finding a Terminal.
You didn't need to hack into the terminal so you've found some strange things on it, like: The Heir's location.
You click it and are lead to a map of Equestria, where you find a blinking blip in the city of Erie strangely enough.
You also find a message on the terminal labeled: Phone Station Search. You click on it.

"Our Phone Station search has proved to not bared any fruit. The ones that we did find were in poor condition and beyond repair. Meaning you have to guard the station with your lives. We need ponies more than ever after that pony Heartbreaker said things about The Heir. Many followers are now leaving and charisma is proving to be useless now. Keep the station running so we can get more ponies, and maybe figure out where this Heartbreaker pony is."
The message was from yesterday.

What do you do?
>>
Gonna take a 1-2 hour break to re-energize. I'll be back.
>>
>>29116555
Time to go to smash this place up to be beyond repair.
>>
>>29116555
Fell a little bit of pride. "Time to blow this thing sky fucking high."
>>
>>29116555
Hell yes. About time we got some rep in the wasteland. Time to fuck this place up. Make cover and locate good vantage points when we start. Every raider in this place is gonna come running here when they hear shit go down.
>>
>>29116603
>>29116646
>>29116767
You couldn't help, but feel a bit of pride as you finally got some rep in the wasteland.
You look around for good cover in the area. Finding the best cover is behind the computer machines that inhabit the area.
"Time to blow this thing sky fucking high!"
You pull out your new Gauss Canon and fire it. There's an explosion that causes the building to shake and the main computer to crumble, sending electric cables everywhere. And, a fire breaks out.
You could hear the distant hooffalls of hooves coming your way.

What do you do?
>>
>>29116969
Weapon ready and get to cover. Be ready to shoot the first fucked that go though that door.
>>
>>29117078
With weapon at the ready, the four of you find cover. You aim carefully at the entrance and wait.
A pony soon emerges and you fire your canon. The pony doesn't have enough time to react as the beam hits her body, and causes her to vaporize, followed by an explosion.
"Holy shit!" You hear a pony curse from behind the unfortunate mare.

What do you do?
>>
>>29117142
Did somepony call Heartbreaker!? Come and get some!!!
>>
>>29117142
Recocha shot off the door frame into the hallway in hope to hit one of the pony.
>>
>>29117252
>>29117273
"Did somepony call Heartbreaker," You yell, "Come and get some!"
You get your Tesla Rifle out and fire it. Getting it to ricochet off a wall and into the hall. You hear a scream of pain as it connects to something.
A different pony tries to run in, but it gunned down by Ava and her Light Machine Gun.
It goes on like this for some time, until a rocket streaks into the room, landing next to you.
It explodes, sending shrapnel around you. One embeds itself into your foreleg, causing blood to leak out.

What do you do?
>>
>>29117343
Pull out the shrapnel with our teeth and wrap it with a piece of cloth. Cook and throw a panzerknacker towards the rocket launcher asshole.
>>
>>29117357
We do have magic to pull it out. we are an unicorn.
>>29117343
If the fucker shoot another rocket into the room, grab it with our magic and return it.
>>
>>29117372
Pulling it out with our teeth is more badass. Also returning a high speed rocket to him sounds extremely stupid and dangerous.
>>
>>29117357
>>29117372
Using magic, you pull the piece of shrapnel out and wrap the wound with a piece of cloth.
Another rocket streaks into the room. You wrap it in your magic.
You feel your magic strain as you try to keep it in place and turn it around to send it back. After some time, you get it to face the doorway and release it.
It streaks back at them and there's an explosion, followed by several screams of pain.
You fall to the ground as your horn throbs with pain. With the sounds of battle stopping, Nit Pick gallops over to you from his cover. Helping you up.
"Are you okay?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29117423
Ya I'm ok, that took a lot out of me. Don't let your guard down yet.
>>
>>29117372
>>29117422
I stand corrected.
>>29117423
I'm fine! Let's get outta here. Be prepared for more raiders on our way out.
>>
>>29117435
>>29117438
"I'm okay," You tell him, "That took a lot out of me. Let's get out of here!"
The four of you quickly get out of the room. The fire has spread quickly during your fight, filling the building with smoke.
The four of you return to the stairs when Book suddenly stops.
"Get down!" He shouts.
The four of you get down as you hear a mingun rev up and a flurry of bullets fly over your heads.

What do you do?
>>
>>29117343
Through our power armor?
>>
>>29117482
Can we tell where the shooter is? If so, ricochet a tesla shot at him.
>>
>>29117484
Wait are we using it? I don't think we equipped it did we?
>>29117482
Get to cover.
>>
>>29117482
Fall back a bit. Use shield spell if we must.
>>
>>29117496
Why should we prompt to equip it when we know we're going into a combat situation?
>>
>>29117484
You didn't take it. So, you're not using it.

>>29117490
>>29117496
>>29117497
You try to find the shooter. It was hard to see where he was through the smoke, but you eventually find him on top of the stairs in the middle.
You throw you're shield up and aim your Tesla Rifle at a wall. It fires and the laser ricochets.
It hits the raider and he tumbles down the stairs. Tumbling next to you, dead.

What do you do?
>>
>>29117516
Let continue to get out of here.
>>
>>29117516
Make sure there are no more surprises and than continue leaving.
>>
>>29117516
Grab his minigun. Might as well make full use of it while we're here.
>>
>>29117523
>>29117524
>>29117539
You take his minigun and continue moving. Making sure nothing else surprises you.
The four of you quickly get out of the building. Taking in deep breaths of air as the building is consumed by fire behind you.
Your horn was throbbing once more, now accompanied by an aching pain.

What do you do?
>>
>>29117585
Let's get back to the tank. Let Book drive to the Heir's vault while we have a rest.
>>
>>29117585
Take a rest as we head to Filly.
>>
>>29117602
>>29117620
The four of you get back into the tank. Book drives this time while you rest up. Nit Pick helps a bit as he sits next to you as you rest.

It's been several hours now. Your horn didn't hurt now, leaving you a dull headache.
The tank slows down to a halt as Book stops it.
"We're here." He says.

What do you do?
>>
>>29117656
Let head out and see what happen to the kids in the stable.
>>
>>29117656
Take a minute to properly disinfect and bandage that shrapnel wound now then head into the vault.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Won't run tomorrow or the day after. Christmas and all that. You can let the thread die if you want. It's up to you.
Have a good night or day, and Merry Christmas!
>>
>>29117703
Merry Christmas to you too QM. Thank you for running this quest for so long.
>>
>>29117703
Oh, you started winter in your CYOA at about the same time as in real life. So how far away is Hearts Warming in the CYOA?
>>
>>29117898
I'd say in a couple days in the quest.
>>
>>29118217
So we should start preparing after we get back from our current adventure then?
>>
>>29118418
That's what I'm thinking too. I bet we can buy gifts for everyone and decor on one of the Yellowknife snowplows.
Thread posts: 383
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.