[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discord The God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-12-18-03-42-15.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-18-03-42-15.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
So Discord could have easily taken over not only Equestria, but the entire planet. He is literally life and death, god and satan, yin and yang. Why hasn't he?

Don't even give me that bullshit reason "because friendship is magic" because he could manifest better, more subservient friends than the elements.

Discord is literally the creator and destroyer, whereas the "gods" that wanted to reform him can only move inanimate objects and be sub-par super saiyans.

DISCUSS
>>
Because he is mentally an eternal five year old. Give a five year old superpowers and they will act just like him.

Seriously even the CMC are more mature.
>>
>>29083834
Yet his magic is still trounced by a changeling's rock.
>>
>>29083844
Can't argue there.

He's litreally the incarnation of an omnipotent, godlike creature, and he spends his time trying to prove himself to a bunch of young girls.
He has no drive or motivation, the exact reason he sided with Tirek. Then, forgetting how poweful he is, let's Tire take everything from him.
He could have enslaved every creature and destroyed anything powerful enough to scratch him in the blink of an eye, all the while creating chocolate rain and raping celestia.

I want a good fanfic of him basically being the anon in an SPG thread.
Anyone?
>>
>>29083886
That..
That is something the writers did solely to seemingly nerd him.
He could control Chrysalis and all the changelings had he the morivation.
As a writer of a children's show, having a character that's literally immortal and indestructible, they have to make up some bullshit to justify him not just killing everyone and doing whatever he wants
>>
>>29083904
Nerf* not nerd.
>>
>>29083904
Tirek made a good motivation, but since Discord decided to grow a pussy and be like fluttershy he let everyone walk all over him.
>>
>Fluttershys god boyfriend
>boyfriend
Flutterfags confirmed cucks
>>
i hate discord
>>
>>29083985
Well she obviously... services him
>>
>>29084002
Yea he sucks. What a waste of a possibly amazing antagonist, only beatable by Chrysalis.
But then again, I'm a bug-bro.
On an unrelated note I've been studying hymenopteras for years, so an insectoid army really struck a chord so to speak
>>
>>29083844
CMC meaning Cutie Mark Crusaders, right?

They're more mature than the Mane 6, plus just about every other pony.
>>
>>29083834
Exactly. When you put god in your story and he isn't doing god things, what are you doing? As much as I like Discord and still like him (most of the time) post reformation this has always annoyed me.
>>
>>29083834
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.