[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dazzling Thread #224

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 160

File: jamming dazzlings.gif (612KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
jamming dazzlings.gif
612KB, 576x324px
Jamming Edition

All Dazzling lovers are welcome. It doesn't matter if you're an Adagio, Aria or Sonatafag, let's all join in one place. Post anything of the Dazzlings: drawings, discussions, stories, fetishes, re-edits, gifs, re-made songs (written or, if you had the guts to, sung), anything you like. Come here and show that you're under their spell!

Story Pastebin/Archived Threads:
http://pastebin.com/NjS5LgYv

Art Compilation:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2cryg0c1bk3v92s/AABPY1McXUInkwm3xrO5116ca?dl=0

For aspiring writers:
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3

Steam group:
>http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PraisetheSirens
Discord:
https://discord.gg/PeBCg
>>
>>29083386
Dazzle!
>>
File: 1481428770713.jpg (1MB, 1213x1161px)
1481428770713.jpg
1MB, 1213x1161px
srsly again
>>
>>29083392
fpbp
>>
>>29083434
the grinch is in dzg trying to steal christmas
>>
>>29083434

Then make the thread first ya dingus.
>>
>>29083484
you fucking made the thread early i was legit waiting
>>
>>29083490

But I was the one who made the thread you jerk!
>>
>>29083514
IT'S FUCKING 6 DAYS TILL XMAS AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN MAKE IT A LEAST CHRISTMAS EDITION YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID
>>
>>29083490
Welp it's a good thing you didn't make it. You're lucky that picture stayed up last thread. This thread, if not the general altogether, would be nuked if you made cp the op image.
>>
>>29083531
The picture is lewd and has been posted on three different thread as hasn't been deleted once
>>
File: 00.jpg (279KB, 699x595px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
279KB, 699x595px
>>29083490

Without advertising myself like I always do? sheeeit.

>>29083514

Nah it was me, I'm always the badguy
>>
>>29075858

>Aria slams the door the their house closed, teeth grinding, eyes narrowed, and stomps all the way down to the kitchen.
>Wordlessly, she opens the fridge, grabs open a Mike's Hard, pops it open, and chugs.
>Adagio, sitting on the couch in their living room, raises an eyebrow.
>Ad: "Don't you think it's a bit too early to get smashed."
>Aria, takes another pull from the bottle and flips Adagio off.
>Ar: "I just had the WORST day ever. I'm going to go stir crazy in that damn place."
>Adagio makes an "awww" face.
>Ad: "You're so cute when you're flustered."
>So: "No, she sounds mean. Kinda like when another choir would come in on her turf!"
>The other two stare daggers at the blue girl, who looks blissfully unaware of what she said.
>Ar: "I take it back, Dagi. Sonata here is the worst."
>Instead of responding, Sonata takes a magazine and chucks it at Aria.
>Adagio snatches it out of the air and puts it on the table.
>Ad: "Sonata... why exactly did you think of Mom just about now?"
>The blue girl looks back at Adagio and purses her lips in thought.
>So: "I'm not sure. I was just thinking how crummy it is that we lost our necklaces, and how hungry we are now, and how Mom would tell us these super-awesome stories when we'd be sad back home-"
>Back home.
>The words hung heavily in the air as the other two sisters exchanged meaningful glances, while Sonata talked on.
>So:" -don't really remember any of them, but what I do remember is that I really liked the one that had the three sisters-"
>Ar: "-and the Pesky Pony! I remember that one too! Mom would tell us that one whenever Dad would be raising up a storm to lure some sailors close by!"
>>
>>29083547
>Adagio looks at the two of them with a disbelieving look.
>They.
>Were.
>Not.
>Fighting.
>A slow smile spread over her face.
>Not the evil triumphant smile that she had on a couple of weeks ago.
>A genuine happy smile as her mind wandered back to what was ages ago.
>Back when they frolicked under the waves, singing in concert with Mom, her sisters and choir-mates, and Dad.
>Back before they knew what hunger and hardship was.
>Wordlessly, she gets out of her chair.
>Her two sisters look at her quizzically.
>So: "Hey, what's up Dagi?"
>Ar: "Yeah, what's got your hair in a tangle?"
>Same old, same old.
>Ad: "Nothing, nothing. I'm just gonna... go... to..."
>Sweat is dripping down her forehead.
>Ad: "...start... our... taxes. Yep, that's it."
>Aria and Sonata exchange glances and shrug.
>So: "Seems legit."
>Ar: "Hey, you know best."
>Adagio moseys her way upstairs, goes to the bedroom, and grabs a large book.
>She grabbed a pen and opened it to a clean page.
>Ad: "Now let's see. How did it go... once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria..."

-IN THE EVENING-

>Adagio was finished writing.
>Humming a tune to herself, she cleaned the dishes, while Sonata vacuumed, and Aria took out the trash.
>With the three of them working in tandem, nothing was beyond their grasp.
>No household chore would remain undone.
>And eventually, they would re-learn how to sing again, and use that to take over Canterlot High!
>And then the world.
>Her fist reflexively closed in a gesture of triumph.
>Aria pats her on the shoulder as she passes by.
>Ar: "Having that dream again?"
>>
>>29083550
>Adagio snarls at her purple sister, who shrinks back from her.
>Ar: "You're crazy, glorious leader. Anyway, Sonata and I are gonna watch some TV before we clonk out. You in?"
>Adagio shakes her head, her curls going all over the place.
>Ad: "Nope, no TV. I got a better plan."
>Sonata sticks her head out of the living room.
>So: "Ooh! Are we gonna try to sing at the Battle of the Bands to control every...one..."
>She breaks off at the death glares of Adagio and Aria.
>So: "Eh-heh-heh. Nevermind. What's your plan, Dagi?"
>Ad: "Well, I actually have a surprise for you, in the bedroom."
>Aria raises her eyebrow very slowly while a small smile plays on her lips.
>>
>>29083553
>Adagio hangs her hands in front of her, staring at her sister in exasperation.
>Sonata looks at the two of them quizzically.
>So: "I don't get it."
>Aria gives a quiet chuckle.
>Ar: "All right, sis. We'll go to the bedroom and see your surprise. Should we maybe change or perhaps get some lube?"
>Adagio facepalms.
>Ad: "Just... go there and get your PJs on. I swear this is the last nice thing I do for either one of you."
>Muttering to herself, the orange-haired Dazzling marched up the stairs.
>Sonata and Aria exchanged glances.
>Aria makes an "oh" of realization.
>Ar: "Wait. I think I know what she's up to! Oh man, this is gonna be awesome!"
>With that she races up the stairs, leaving Sonata looking confused.
>So: "What's got into them? I better go check it out."
>She makes her way up to their bedroom where Adagio and Aria are changing.
>So: "Oh, it's bedtime already? But I'm not even tired."
>Aria throws her shirt over Sonata's face.
>Ar: "You're the worst, Sonata."
>Ad: "Go change, brush your teeth, and march back on here."
>Sonata goes off to do so, then Aria does her thing, then Adagio.
>When the orange haired girl comes back in, she sees that her two sisters are lying in bed.
>Aria is leaning back with an absolutely smug expression, happy in the knowledge that she figured it out.
>Sonata is gripping her covers tightly, with literal stars in her eyes.
>She's literally shaking with excitement.
>Adagio gives a small pleased "hm," and grabs the book off the writing desk.
>She lays it on the bed and flips it open to the first page that she wrote.
>>
>>29083556
The Three Sisters and the Pesky Pony.
Once upon a time in the magical land of Equestria, there was a big blue ocean.
And in that big blue ocean lived a choir of sirens.
There was Mama Siren, who was named Opera; Papa Siren, who was called Concerto; and their three Siren daughters - Toccata, Cantata, and Etude.
Now there were other sirens who lived in this big blue ocean, but Toccata, Cantata, and Etude were the strongest, fastest, and singiest sirens of them all!
Why, when Toccata would sing, the ocean itself would freeze solid!
And when Cantata would sing, the winds would whip into a hurricane frenzy!
While Etude would sing, the waves would rise to hundreds of feet into the air!
But the three of them were content to live with Mama Opera and Papa Concerto and not have a care in the world.
But one day, the happy choir was awoken by a loud banging on the rock they used to hang around on and sing pony sailors to their doom.
The choir swam up and saw that there was a Pony in a boat who was knocking some kind of staff against their rock.
So the choir sang to make the pony forget about whatever he was babbling about and go under the waves with them so that they could eat.
But the pony was a powerful magician and used magic to seal his ears.
And the Pesky Pony said "Sirens! Your singing caused sailors to sink and not swim! You cannot keep doing this!"
The choir was confused.
How else would the sirens eat if not by singing some sailors to the bottom of the ocean where they could eat them with their sharp teeth, and by singing to others and feeding on their adoration and love energy.
This Pesky Pony was very annoying, so the three sisters sang a song to freeze him, to whip him with a hurricane, and to sink him.
But his magic was powerful, so powerful that he flung Mama Opera and Papa Concerto to the North and South Pole respectively!
And his magic was so powerful that he shrunk Toccata, Cantata, and Etude until they were no bigger than a pony!
>>
>>29083547
>>29083550
>>29083553

Aw shet here we go
>>
>>29083559
And he said that until they learn to stop eating and draining sailors, they would stay in these forms, and Mama Opera and Papa Concerto would stay at the North and South poles.
The three sisters swam away, when Toccata said "I really don't want to do what the Pesky Pony is telling us to do."
Cantata reared above the waves. "I agree. I think we should show the Pesky Pony that we are the true masters of the sea!"
But Etude sadly said "But how can we? We are so small and puny now. Any other chorus would attack us and kill us and eat us. And his magic is so strong."
Toccata smiled at her sisters and said "But we can go and find the Music of the Maelstrom! His pony magic is not stronger than that!"
And Cantata and Etude started smiling too because Toccata had the best ideas.
So they swam off into the direction of the Music of the Maelstrom.
All of a sudden, a giant wave of water crashed into them, and a voice bellowed from it as the wave grew a mouth and eyes!
"Hold, sirens! I am Aquarius, King of the Water Elementals, and Ruler of the Tides! You cannot pass through my domain sirens! Instead, I will cage you and you will sing for me!"
Toccata laughed at the silly wave. "Foolish Aquarius! Don't you know that we are the sirens, and our song is the last thing that anyone hears!"
And Toccata began to sing, and froze Aquarius, King of the Water Elementals, and Ruler of the Tides completely solid.
The sirens laughed at it and told the Dukes and Barons of the Kingdom that they were in charge now and so they grew a tiny bit bigger.
So they kept swimming.
>>
>>29083566
Suddenly a large shape snaked around them, and snake he did because he was the Sea Serpent.
"Hello Sssssirensss! I am the Sssea Ssserpent and you are tresssssspasssssing in my domain. I am going to eat you!"
But Cantata laughed at him and said "Stupid Sea Serpent! Don't you know that it is the sirens who will eat you instead?"
And Cantata sang a song and the winds picked the Sea Serpent out of the water and dashed him against some convenient rocks.
The the sirens laughed about it because they were hungry and they ate the Sea Serpent and so they grew another tiny bit bigger.
So they kept swimming.
Suddenly a Kraken rose from the depths.
And the sirens heard a voice in their heads saying "Mortal sirens! The stars are almost right! I will command you to sing the song that ends the world!"
To which Edude replied "Go away stupid Kraken, nobody cares about the Old Ones and your silly old faith!"
So she sang a song and the City of the Old Ones was swamped by giant tidal waves and dragged back down into the abyss along with the Kraken.
Then the sirens laughed about it and made a magical gesture with their finned tails and so they grew even bigger.
And eventually they came to the place where the Music of the Maelstrom was held.
They dove down deep and far and opened the chest that had the Music, but it was empty!
And the sirens were sad and swam back to the surface.
Toccata said "The trip was for nothing."
Cantata said "Now we'll always be small and tiny."
And Etude said "Wait a minute sisters. The Music of the Maelstrom was inside us all along! When we sing in a chorus, we can make the Maelstrom appear!"
>>
>>29083569
And the other sirens laughed and giggled and splashed about it and raced back to where the Pesky Pony was.
And when they rose out of the water, he saw that the tiny sirens weren't so tiny any more.
The sirens opened their mouths and began to sing.
And how the waves rose!
And how the wind churned!
And how the ice cracked!
Toccata, Cantata, and Etude unleashed the power of the Maelstrom, and dragged the boat of the Pesky Pony down into the depths.
And then they sang to the Pesky Pony whose magic went down with the boat and sang to him until he was completely smitten with them and then they drained him and ate him.
And then they rescued Mama Opera and Papa Concerto and they all lived happily ever after.

>Adagio closes the book and puts it back on the desk.
>Ad: "The end."
>With that she climbs under the warm blanket with her sisters, who immediately snuggle up next to her.
>Adagio hugs her around the shoulders and Sonata nestles up on her stomach.
>So: "That was awesome, Dagi! Just like Mom used to tell it!"
>Aria instead winks at the elder Dazzling.
>Ar: "I think you changed some of the names and ideas around, didn't you?"
>Adagio gives a low throaty laugh, reaches over, and turns off the light.
>Her voice is cool but full of conviction.
>Ad: "I think it's important to know that soon we'll master singing without our gems, and then..."
>The three of them laugh.
>And if there was an outside observer in the bedroom, it would be really creepy, but also kinda hot.
>More importantly, the observer would notice that just for a brief moment, maybe a second, their eyes glinted red, just like their gemstones did.

-END-
Link: http://pastebin.com/mmAmWUAm

As always, comments, complaints, criticism, and such are welcome.

Artist who is drawing that AMAZING PICTURE can you put your signature on it and shoot a direct link to me, so I could link it in my pastebin, so it's saved for posterity? It's absolutely mind-blowing.
>>
>not letting this thread die and restarting
>>
File: 1430456195026.png (420KB, 581x713px) Image search: [Google]
1430456195026.png
420KB, 581x713px
Everything is going to be Daijoubu.
>>
File: bedtimecropwip.jpg (234KB, 850x830px) Image search: [Google]
bedtimecropwip.jpg
234KB, 850x830px
>>29083576

I will once I finish it, and your one-shot was excellently written. Wasn't expecting a prose, but I love it non-the less. If you want.. maybe I can give you the PSD? Its halfway from done though, this thumbnail is my current progress. :c
>>
>>29083434

Goddamn pedophiles.

>>29083528
Eat a bag of cocks, that's an actual gif from the movie.
>>
>>29083626
Fuck off, faglord. It's another shit edition and premature thread.
>>
>>29083629

Yea.. who ever made the thread forgot to link the previous one.
>>
>>29083620

I... I don't know what a PSD is? Is it like an STD, because I'm flattered, but I dunno where you live.

Whenever it's done is fine, because I can just edit it into the pastebin at any time.

Anyway, if you have a different "internal idea" of what she's actually reading to them, go ahead and share it! I'll take a stab at it!
>>
>>29083638

No no, what you wrote is good! I love it, I have no criticisms. I'm extremely flattered, and honored that a favorite author of mine would write an improvisational one shot based on my work. A PSD is basically a file you can open in photoshop,paintsai, or any supported software to open an image file that has layers.

Meaning if you want, you can take out the color, add your own, junk like that. I' probably won't be finished until.. maybe next friday. I' might finish faster now that I finally figured out how to render the whole picture. Problem is it requires me to paint over everything!

But thanks for the green, as always your work is quality. It was worth the wait.
>>
>>29083651

I am blushing so hard right now. I always consider artists to be cooler than writers because you can actually express stuff with pictures!

Thank you for the compliment it means a lot to me!

Anyway, I would see no point in it, since I can't actually draw for shit. So just post it when it's done, and I'll save a copy to my pastebin, along with full credit for you!

Meanwhile, good night /dzg/!
>>
>>29080982
>>
File: 12428.jpg (206KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
12428.jpg
206KB, 768x1024px
Anybody got some good Christmas Dazzles?
>>
>>29083386
Since OP forgot to here's the link for everyone.

Old Shattered Gem: >>29037681
>>
>>29083745
>She put frosting around, and on the tip of her nipples.
>>
File: 1422145333943.jpg (109KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
1422145333943.jpg
109KB, 1191x670px
>>29083745
Why does this one demand the D so much harder than the other two?
>>
>>29084264

Those are some droopy nips
>>
>After Adagio's red, glowing nipple enhancer exploded, she didn't know what kept her going, what really mattered in life.
>Adagio catches a glimpse of Sunset's round, bubbly rump, and It all came back to her.
>>
Question:

Does being a Dazzlefag make one a brony if they're not, indeed, ponies?
>>
>>29084763

I am afraid i dont know the proper appellation for fans of Seahorse Succubuses
>>
>>29084763
They're part of the MLP franchise, so typically yes. We're /mlp/ though, so we're horsefuckers, not bronies.
>>
>>29083434
fuck off pedofaggot
>>
Do the Dazzlings look forward to game night with anon?
>>
>>29084898
Only because they love to feed off his negative energy when he starts raging because 3 girls team up and beat him all the time.
>>
>>29084898

No. The Dazzlings refuse to play anything but Monopoly.

They have never managed to finish a game as the Dazzlings go into a food coma from Anon`s rage.
>>
>>29084984
>>29085087

This.
>>
File: 1481139429648.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1481139429648.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>29084984
>anon can't beat the girls at anything.
> checkers? He somehow managed to jump himself
> Mario kart? He comes in fourth every time
>twister? He snapped he own femur
>call of duty, he got himself console banned for team killing, he didn't fire a single round.

All the while the Dazzlings are feeding off his REEEEING and mountain dew fueled sperg out

In his race he tries to rape the Dazzlings....... He get himself pregnant with triplets
>>
>>29085087
>"Looks like you owe me $5000"
"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT"
>"Ooh~ Louder"
"EVERY FUCKING GAME! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!"
>Sonata swoons and faints, her stomach inflating.
"HOW DO SWEEP UP THOSE FUCKING PROPERTIES SO FAST?!"
>Aria is next. Anon sees this and gets even madder.
>The veins start to show on his forehead.
"DON'T YOU FUCKING FALL ASLEEP AGAIN! I SWEAR TO GOD, I'M WINNING THIS TIME! HEY, WAKE UP! WAKE UP, FUCKER!"
>And there goes Adagio.
>Anon screams and throws the board across the room.
>He leaves, slamming the door behind him.
>Another game night lost...but he'd be ready next time.
>>
>>29083434
Hot
>>
File: 1419218953894.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1419218953894.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>29085111
>In his race he tries to rape the Dazzlings....... He get himself pregnant with triplets

>"So, you want a 'threesome' huh"
>"Anon, do you know what an ovipositer is?"
>"No? Don't worry about it then. Yeah, I'm sure I can talk the girls into giving you a night you'll never forget."
>>
>>29085449
>"So, you want a go at all of us at once?"
>"Anon, do you know how seahorses reproduce?"
>"No? We'll show you a documentary. Up close and personal."
>>
File: 1481255164923.png (224KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1481255164923.png
224KB, 560x560px
>>29085449
>>29085780

> the dazzlings have a 1cm thick thick in their vagina that sprouts from their womb.
> it enters the male penis and goes all the way to the ballsack and suck the sperm right out.
> if the male orgasms while they are doing this the tube expands to accommodate the flow, causing the dazzling's own climax
>unfortunately it make the tube expel the sperm back into the penis.
> but then the tube suck the ejected sperm back up, causing pregnancy

In summation they come inside you to make you cum inside them which make them cum your cum back into you which they then suck back inside themselve
>>
>>29085880
Call it sounding, docking, or whatever you want. It's disgusting. Things going down the dick is an instant boner killer for me.
>>
I want the dazzlings to follow anon around in singing "Ragnar the red"
>>
>Anon... Quit it, I'm gonna tell Adagio you're bullying me again
>>
>>29086196
Later at home
>Anonnn......STOP~
>>
>>29086196
>>29086351
Anon please, dont do this to me right now
>>
>>29086351
M-mods!!
>>
File: 1475047132647.gif (3MB, 426x324px) Image search: [Google]
1475047132647.gif
3MB, 426x324px
>>29086895
You dropped your pic
>>
File: Grunge_sonata.png (467KB, 1080x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Grunge_sonata.png
467KB, 1080x2880px
>>29086909
No u
>>
>>29084763
>the Dazzlings
>not ponies
for all intents and purposes, they are. barring my headcanon of them being ponies who metamorphed into draconic hippocampi.
>>29084794
succubi were more like nightmare tormenting you by being sexual in your sleep. sirens were more like giving you the sweet song of your desires.
>>29084798
bronies are the plebs; horsefuckers are the aristocracy.
>>29084984
to be honest I think anon needs to be more than just a food source for the three to spend time with him. maybe he's got something special they want? artifacts? genes? powers?
>>
>>29085087
>>29085418
>in society a stoic outlook on life is seen as mature and "cool"
>despite all of that Anon isn't the alpha chad
>giving off a "bad vibe", they say
>truth be told
>the neutral face belies a storm of rage
>this is why they spend time with him
>yet, they overestimated their own capacity
>food comas used to be very rare
>now they can't seem to catch up with metabolising his output
>this was their cue to excuse themselves
>during the more heated rants it got bad
>upon looking at them he would explode and accuse them of eating HIS f*cking food
>>
>>29087441
>"Are you girls ready for a meal?"
>"Yep!"
"What are you talking about?"
>"Anon, we have a question for you."
>"What do you think about infomercials?"
"OH DON'T FUCKING GET ME STARTED! THOSE GOD DAMNED WORD MANIPULATING, TIME WASTING CUNT FACES BETTER STOP SHOWING UP ON MY FUCKING TV BEFORE I MARCH OVER TO CHANNEL 7 AND MAKE THE COLUMBINE LOOK LIKE A FUCKING JOKE!"
>"That's nice."
"Y...you think so? Nobody ever agreed with me before."
>"Why does nobody agree with you?"
"BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL FUCKING JEWS! LET ME EDUCATE YOU ON THIS INTERNATIONAL KIKERY!"
>>
File: 1467625522459.jpg (92KB, 596x656px) Image search: [Google]
1467625522459.jpg
92KB, 596x656px
>>29087478
>LET ME EDUCATE YOU ON THIS INTERNATIONAL KIKERY
>>
Does /dzg/ like their fish waifus in greek?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCoYM2qqtec
>>
>>29088131
I personally enjoy the Romanian and German dubs more.
Greek is p gud tho, desu senpai
>>
>>29088207
Should probs link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVY4-B1bDFY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQaliyRTwLg
>>
>>29088220
>Be Germany
>Ruin Europe 3 times in 100 years
>Not good enough for you
>You have to ruin the dazzlings too
We need to remove Germany.
>>
>>29088259
...Said the kebab.
>>
>>29088259
Germanistan needs to be destroyed
>>
>>29088340
Said the half german American. Germany has fucked over the world too many times. It needs to be stopped.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/eQvouNg.png
Enjoy
>>
>>29088259
germany should have won ww1
>>
File: 45.png (161KB, 1181x772px) Image search: [Google]
45.png
161KB, 1181x772px
What's your favorite dazzle pic? This is mine
>>
>>29088642
>germany should have won ww1
Germany should have never tried to get on Mexico's good side, that would have ensured their victory in the first world war.
>>
>>29083386
I love how in every other scene they're in Sonata just forgets she's one of the villains
>>
Man, it's been a year since I been on this Dazzle thread train.

Makes me excited for the holidays.
>>
>>29089095
Maybe she's not. Its just those are her friends and she cares about them. Also she's alone and they are the omly ones she can relate too
>>
>>29088847
>* snore* world domination
>*snore* adore me
* sn--- * anon, get your finger out of my ass

Sorry

*snore* put it back in~
>>
File: 1480945140855.gif (352KB, 550x192px) Image search: [Google]
1480945140855.gif
352KB, 550x192px
>>29085880
>>
>>29089095
>>29089185
Sonata did nothing wrong
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEyY50uxmi0
>>
>>29088259
>>29088354
East Coast? I've had surprisingly many people from there hating really badly on the places where their ancestors came from. Most explained it that they, not those in the US, degraded badly.

To be honest, sometimes looking what happens in Europe make it seem true. Visiting family helps, too.
Ich bin immernoch salzig wegen DAK.

>>29088340
Kebab needs to be kebabed.
Get it? Kebab is Arabic for roasted. Literal roasting.

>>29088642
We can discuss whether the Versailles contract was really a good idea. I for one blame more parties than Germany for WWI and especially blame this contract for WWII. tl;dr - if Germany won we wouldn't have had WWII and screw England.
>>
>>29089249
why do foot fetishists draw such terrible feet?
>>
imgur.com/Z7SqCYU

enjoy
>>
File: 1464213323034.jpg (62KB, 1160x700px) Image search: [Google]
1464213323034.jpg
62KB, 1160x700px
>>29089828
Going for max realism I bet. I don't care though. I just saved this for the asses and wanted to share the beauty.
>>
File: Less_ugly_version.jpg (1MB, 4938x1419px) Image search: [Google]
Less_ugly_version.jpg
1MB, 4938x1419px
>>
>>29089948
>enjoy
That's my line pal.
>>
>>29090010

Now that I'm lookin' at it, I fucked up on the tentacle that's supposed to be holdin' her legs up. It should be on the opposite side. It doesn't really look as involuntary as I wanted to be. ..oh well. Just drew it because I couldn't find any good nsfw dazzle shit, unless someone can point me to some.
>>
>>29090026

And by NSFW Dazzle shit, I mean pastebins. Anything literary, I' sure could use some.
>>
>>29089948
Nice.
>>
>>29072338
>>29077094
http://i.imgur.com/AfktP9g.png
Enjoy
>>
File: 928375612.png (427KB, 803x803px) Image search: [Google]
928375612.png
427KB, 803x803px
>>29089974
>>
>>29086351
>Stockholm syndrome sets in
>>
>>29090280
oh lord now i miss euro/frz/

thanks alot anon
>>
>>29090508
I wanna fuck the crazy out of sonata
>>
>>29083386
What makes them special?
>>
File: 20150616_132514.jpg (978KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
20150616_132514.jpg
978KB, 1536x2048px
>>29088847
>>
>>29090967

Their contrasting, and usually clashing personalities. Their designs are okay but its their character that draws me in. At least thats what I think.

They're also pretty good cock teasers.
>>
>>29091175
I want to fuck Aria.
>>
>>29090923
Uh oh the cops are onto you, you have to leave. Shes not happy , she doesn't want to be a single mother
>>
>>29089630
>Ich bin immernoch salzig wegen DAK.
ferpiss dich uezs
>if Germany won we wouldn't have had WWII and screw England.
agreed
>>
File: dg.png (224KB, 904x1138px) Image search: [Google]
dg.png
224KB, 904x1138px
>>
File: stop it.jpg (4KB, 208x206px)
stop it.jpg
4KB, 208x206px
>>29091105
>>29092006
stop this
>>
File: 1481918185567.jpg (312KB, 1122x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1481918185567.jpg
312KB, 1122x1280px
/r/ing sonata as pic related but with black panties and bra please.
>>
>>29092018
S-second! Yes Please!
>>
>>
http://i.imgur.com/7xzOXgN.jpg
Curse you file size limit.
>>
File: 1480469952566.png (859KB, 1024x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1480469952566.png
859KB, 1024x1122px
>>29091262
> however I. The back of anon car?

The cycle continues
>>
>>29091262
Is she wear his coat?
>>
>>29092037
underwear when?
>>
>>29092033

"Lets ride the Elephant" i said.

But Nooo! Someone had to be in the vanguard! "Whats the Vanguard" i asked. You know what Sonata? "I dunno but is sounds fun" is not the correct answer when it comes to warfare.

I`m going to shove this shield up one of your disgusting mammalian orifices when we get out of here.
>>
File: 1428733836470429227720.png (348KB, 526x750px) Image search: [Google]
1428733836470429227720.png
348KB, 526x750px
>Following the events of RR the Dazzlings are left powerless and pennyless
>As weeks pass in the human world, the denied siren habits become powerful cravings
>Sirens are people eaters, and they no longer have their magic to lure men into dying for them
>One day they heard about a place where "only monsters go to"
>They went to check it out and while they weren't eligible for it's services, they found that it served their...exotic needs
>The Dazzlings are now working as unskilled workers in the Canterlot City Abortion Clinic
>They go through the cans of undesirables like cats searching for scraps of food in the trash
>Sirens are naturally unfazed by the suffering of others, otherwise they wouldn't be able to eat people (sometimes alive)
>Sonata has come up with a morbid game to pass the time where she makes up what the fetuses' lives would had been like had they not been aborted
>She often tries to involve Aria into the game by asking her to name the fetuses
>It's no fun though
>Aria always names them things like "soup", "meat roll", or "dinner"
>Aria picks up a lifeless little baby. It's a late abortion
>>
>>29092052
Yea, but the size is way too small even for him. Based on MistakeAnon's story. Too bad I fucked up in making that jacket too small.
>>
>>29092607

>"Look at you! You're a big widdle baby. I bet we can stuff you like a turkey! Who's my little turkey? Who's my little turkey? You are! Hey Adagio, I got one for the freezer."
>Adagio, lost in thought until then looks at Aria
>Her glazed eyes fall first on the purple girl and then on the tiny corpse she was holding up
>It was a little known fact (and often forgotten) that Adagio suffered from a birth defect
>A siren condition called "End of the Line"
>Though the untrained eye can't spot them, siren physiology has number of musculine and feminine attributes that indicate health and fertility, and are considered attractive by the opposite sex
>Much like boobs or symmetrical teeth in humans
>Adagio not only was infertile, but those attractive features that indicated fertility were atrophic
>Something that carried over to her human body in the form of things like the flat chest of a little girl
>As soon as her mother realized, she rejected Adagio and chased her away
>Aborted her in a way
>Adagio found working in the clinic depressing, haunting and humiliating
>It felt as if fate had landed her where she belonged, among other unwanted children
>>
File: 1477871138246-312483771.png (209KB, 679x764px) Image search: [Google]
1477871138246-312483771.png
209KB, 679x764px
>>29092750

>She also felt infuriated and baffled
>A baby would be so precious to her. A treasure. Almost all of her troubles could be attributed to her inability to carry
>And these idiots who can have babies are throwing them in the garbage left and right!
>She hates this. It eats her so much that some nights she has nightmares about people taking her babies away and throwing them in the trash
>But then she wakes up and realizes that at the end of the day she needs money for the rent and food to put in her rumbling tummy
>"Adagio? *whistle* Hey. Ground control to Major Tom."
>Adagio's eyes focus on Aria
"Huh?"
>"You kinda zoned out there."
>Adagio regains her composure and clears her throat
"Aria stop playing with our food and wrap it up. Sonata, finish mopping. Our shift's almost over and I don't want to have to wait for the last bus for once. Now hop to it!"
>"Aye aye captain..." sighs Aria, followed by a quiet "linnie bitch."
>>
File: notsureifwant.jpg (124KB, 960x788px) Image search: [Google]
notsureifwant.jpg
124KB, 960x788px
>>29092607
>>29092750
>>29092772
>>
>>29092750
Why is Dale Gribble gonna eat that baby?
>>
>>29093245
It's from the season 2 intro of Metalocalypse.
SAYYYYY YOUR GOODBYYYYYYES
THAT. WAS. YOUR. LIFE.
>>
>>29093332
That's... kinda hot actually.
And I don't really care for feet or tickling, but hey.
>>
>>29093338
That's the only pic of Sonata that I touch myself.
>>
>>29093139

I guess I was feeling a little macabre.
If I could draw, I'd draw this as an underground-style comic.

>>29093245

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fbjHJezEM5w

>>29093281

Heh, my nigga.
>>
File: 23423423523523523262.gif (1MB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
23423423523523523262.gif
1MB, 700x500px
>>29092607
>>29092750
>>29092772
too fucked up for me ;(

A less fucked up plot is maybe them being able to feed by absorbing friendship instead of hatred.

Goddamn when did I become such a pansy?
>>
>>29092607
>>29092750
>>29092772
This is a nice change of pace. Would certainly read more of it.
>>
>>29093562
Not liking abortion doesn't make you a pansy. It makes you more of a human.

What makes you a pansy is wanting the Dazzlings to absorb friendship instead of "negative" emotions.
>>
>>29091262
>you try to dry off her tears but they keep coming down
"I'm sorry Sonata. But I have to go or they'll arrest me."
>"But you didn't do anything wrong. You were just trying to protect me."
"That's not what they think and they won't stop until I'm gone."
>you pat your hand on her head
"Take care of the kid, okay?"
>"I-I'm scared. I c-can't do this by myself."
"Adagio and Aria will help you out. I know they will."
>Sonata looks up at you
>"When will you come back?"
>you kiss her on the forehead
"Soon. Stay out of trouble, 'kay?"
>she nods and softly says "Okay."
>you turn and quickly make your way to the car
>you stop and turn around and see Sonata, perhaps for the last time, waving at you
>faintly you can hear her trying to say the words
>you smiled and yelled out before getting in your car
"I love you!"
>you turned on the engine and rode off as you noticed Sonata waving with tears in her face
>you look forward at the dark road ahead
>will you ever come back?
>will you prove your innocence?
>these questions and more

most likely not gonna continue, just going to one shot this.
>>
>>29094387
Oh wait this is based on another story?

...whoops
>>
>>29083544
That face makes it look like she's got Anon underneath her desk if you know what I mean.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/Jkqeyzk.jpg
>>
>>29094510
>The Dazzlings like Anon for his food giving abilities, but Aria has discovered he has other, more practical skills
>He eats pussy like a...man who eats pussy really good
>Look, the point is, they have an arrangement
>Aria convinces the other girls to stop trying to make Anon's life hell to feed off him
>In return, he stays underneath her desk
>>
File: ariablze_by_wubcakeva-dasbtvd.png (327KB, 476x812px) Image search: [Google]
ariablze_by_wubcakeva-dasbtvd.png
327KB, 476x812px
>>
>>29094394
Do it anyway you bitch
>>
What happened to the sonata wedding write fag
>>
>>29095928
http://i.imgur.com/AtWUTlK.jpg
>>
>>29093562
>too fucked up for me ;(

From the writefag who brought you the castration short and the other one about Yandaria cooking Lemon Zest and using her severed head to give a traumatized anon a blowjob, comes a story about the Dazzlings and FOUR HUNDRED babies.

You probably are a pansy anyway, but of course it's fucked up. Abortions, eating babies, playing with corpses, they're all fucked up in their own right. The setting is bleak and the Dazzlings are alarmingly sociopathic. Even Adagio, who can relate to the fetuses, doesn't give a shit about them. She feels no sympathy.

>>29094510

>Aria has the ego and desire to be the alpha siren
>Adagio is too much for her to overpower though and so she is doomed to be an unhappy underling
>There's this boy at school who is the son of an army guy
>His dad taught him from an early age to shine his boots
>The boy has gotten so good that his footwear always shines like mirrors
>Even his sneakers
>Every now and then Aria pays him with her lunch money to shine her boots while she's wearing them
>He is always on his knees when he does that
>She smiles in bliss as he shines them
>She likes to pretend in her mind that she is the top dog and that she has underlings to look after her needs
>>
>>29092607
>>29092750
>>29092772
You uh...You gonna keep going with this?
>>
>>29092772
i wanna make adagio a mommy
>>
>>29094802
Why do they both have black eyes? Did Adagio get jealous of the attention Lemon Zest was giving Sonata and decided she had to hit a couple of bitches?
>>
>>29094802
am i the only one that really doesnt like this artist's work?
>>
>>29092750
>>29092772
>>29096384
>"End of Line"
>a bad omen for sirens
>this would not only mean that the afflicted siren was rendered sterile
>their mother would lose their fertility as well - hence the name
>intense grief lead the mothers to abandon their child and still try to procreate
>only to fail
>underdeveloped physiology and the lack of admiration drive many afflicted to self-harm
>yet, magic has shown to work in strange ways
>once through the portal her condition may have rendered her human body analoguously petite to body she had
>in despair she still tried
>a fine lad with good genes and character to complement her personality to raise a tadpole
>she knew expecting a child would wreak havoc on the mother's body
>it worked
>it worked too well
>she couldn't have imagined how blown up she would get
https://derpibooru.org/926891
Enjoy :^)
>>
>>29096060
>the Aria boot shining part
That was cute
>>
>>29096523
good end?
>>
>>29096125

I wasn't planning to but you helped make my cumfart of a brother more jealous so I'll see if I can come up with something as a thanks.

>>29096384

Well, you can't. She's infertle. It's only a matter of time before sh- Gentlemen, I have an idea.

>>29096523

No likey desu.
The idea behind "End of the Line" is the end of a bloodline. The mother and potential mates regard the siren in question as a dead end and a waste of all the generations that led up to her and whomever might couple with her. Also the siren's atrophic features are causing confusion as to the status of her health or her gender.

>>29096604

Thanks guy. I think it'd be fun if Paradox drew around this picture to have Aria leaning back and smiling while anon is shinning her boots.

>One day the boy appears in school with a shit-eating grin and a shinning belt buckle
"Hey Aria. Something came up and need to make a little more money. I'll shine your belt buckle for you if want."
>>
>>29096729
Absolutely disgusting
>>
File: 768679679689.jpg (1MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
768679679689.jpg
1MB, 2550x3300px
>>29083386
I wanna sniff Adagio's hair to be honest.
>>
>>29096125

>It's Christmas in Canterlot City
>Folks are decorating their homes and businesses, and the Canterlot City Abortion Clinic is no exception
>Sonata is hanging garlands and ornaments on a christmas tree
>There's a small diorama of the stable scene at the foot of the tree where a wooden little Mary, Josef, the three wise men and a few animals look at baby Jesus with love in their eyes
>So far the irony of having a depiction of a treasured newborn in an abortion clinic hasn't been commented on by anyone
>Sonata is humming a catchy christmas song she heard the other day when she hears voices
>A man wearing some sort of white military uniform enters the lobby dragging a woman by the arm with him
>"Shining, stop! You are hurting me." she complains
>"Shut up. You there!"
>Sonata yelps
>"We're here for an abortion" he says angrily
>Sonata is scared
>She thinks back to when the three sirens first came to the clinic, and how embarassed Adagio and Aria were when the doctor asked them why they were there and they didn't know the answer
>She decides that a compliment might appease the man
>"Well then you came to the right place, haha." she says laughing nervously
>The man narrows his eyes
>"What? Where is the doctor?"
>Normally Sonata would direct all customers to the reception, but the receptionist is currently on a break
>She left with the doctor
>"I'm sorry sir, but the doctor is currently out. Would you like to wait or schedule an appointment?" says Sonata doing her best receptionist impression
>"When will he be back?" asks the somewhat calmer but tired man
>"Oh that depends."
>"Depends? Depends from what?"
>"From how quickly the receptionist can make him come" she says innocently
>The military guy is stupified for a moment
>"What...What?! You think this is funny, you stupid bitch!"

Hey guys, Twily or Chrissy?
>>
>>29096983
Twily
>>
>>29096983
Twily
>>
>>29094802
Why is CBear's art so weird looking?
>>
>>29096955
I wanna make secret base in it.
>>
File: 8Uent6T0bOA.jpg (490KB, 1361x2048px) Image search: [Google]
8Uent6T0bOA.jpg
490KB, 1361x2048px
>>29096496
nope
>>
File: 1475390844455.jpg (127KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1475390844455.jpg
127KB, 752x1063px
>>29096496

i think its garbage, but there's a lot of garbage mlp art

its probably middle of the pile

wish i knew how to art
>>
>>29096523
lel
>>29096983
Twilight would make more sense.
>>
>>29096060
I on't know how long ago it was but I just wanna say that yandaria story was fantastic
>>
>>29097794
Could someone post a link to that particular story?
>>
>>29097055
>>29097104
>>29097704

Thought as much. The initial idea was to have Chrysalis as the woman in reference to the fanon theory that Shining had pre-marital sex with her while under her influence shortly before Canterlot Wedding, the show finale.
Alright then, here we go.

>>29097794

Thank you. Last days of April. I still remember writing it.

>>29097823

I will later.
>>
>>29096983

>>29096983

>The man shouts crude things at Sonata
>He barely restrains himself, but his knuckles have gone white around the arm of the girl who is now weakly trying to free herself from his grip
>Adagio enters the room and turns to Sonata
"Sonata stop pestering the poor man. I can't leave you unsupervised for a damn minute."
>She then turns to the man
"Please excuse her. She is...special needs. What can I do for you, misterrr...?"
>"Armor. Shining Armor. I want to see the doctor."
>"I already told him that the do-" starts Sonata, but Adagio interrupts her
"Hush you. Pleased to meet you, Mister Armor. I am Doctor Dazzle." says Adagio as she offers her hand to him
>Shining takes it and to his surprise he finds that Adagio has a strong grip
"And this is the unplanned mother I presume."
>"Yeah, my sister Twily."
>Shining pulls the girl forward and she takes a few awkward steps
>Adagio narrows her eyes at her, but then they open wide as she recognizes her
>Under those thick glasses, uncharming clothes and messy hair is Twilight Sparkle!
>The nerd look
>Adagio smiles. Not at Twilight, but to herself
>She smiles her predatory smile that only grows wider the more unsettled the purple girl becomes by it
"Mister Armor! *Ahem*. Mister Armor, if you will please follow me to the operation room."
>Adagio leads the two siblings to the operation room, grinning all the way like the joker
>The psychological pressure of her condition and surroundings had finally made her snap a few days ago
>She no longer had a problem with the concept of abortion
>In fact she now thinks that if she can't have a baby then nobody should!
>And she's about to take an active hand in enforcing this
>The three enter the operation room
>It's not much unlike a dentist's
>It even has a big, weird armchair in the middle
>>
>>29096523
>Enjoy
Thats my line pal.
>>
>>
File: 1482254817056.jpg (130KB, 1400x901px) Image search: [Google]
1482254817056.jpg
130KB, 1400x901px
>>29098213
Oh man this is about to get really fucked up.

You have my attention
>>
>>29098213

I hate writing this honestly.

"Alright Miss Sparkle, if you will please take a seat over there."
>"Right then up you go, Twily."
>Shining lets go of the helpless girl
>She looks at the chair with sadness in her eyes and walks towards it like a man on death row
>Adagio smiles inwardly all the while
>Twilight lies down
"Comfortable?" asks Adagio. "Put your legs up here and here. Good."
>Adagio straps Twilight's legs in place and tightens the straps enough to hurt her
>Twilight's brother stands next to her
>He is holding her hand to give her courage
>Perhaps he is a nicer and more caring guy when he is calm
>Adagio walks to a large cabinet and opens it
>She's seen the doctor perform a few abortions before so she knows which tools to use, but not how
>She hears the two siblings speak to eachother in hushed tones
>"Shining, please! This is my baby! I don't want it to die."
>"I'm sorry Twily, but we have no choice. We can't let anyone know, not even mom and dad. Your life would be ruined."
>"But Shining, abortion is a sin!"
>"So is inbreeding."
>Adagio settles on a black hoover the doctor affectionately calls "The Black Betty"
>She pulls it out and closes the cabinet's door
>Then she collapses the lower part of gynecology chair so as to have better access to Twilight's vagina
>The girl is still wearing her panties
"I thought I told you to remove your underwear."
>"N-no you didn't."
"No worries."
>Adagio takes a pair of long, sharp scissors and cuts Twilight's panties off
"No need to unstrap, stand up and restrap. Less fuss this way."
>Speaking of fuss, the nerd is hairy
>Adagio starts the Black Betty and inserts the suction hose into Twilight's cunt
>Baby hoovers are much less noisesome than conventional hoovers, and Twilight can be heard crying over it quite clearly
>"No, NO! Not my baby! Don't kill my baby!" she says as she struggles against the straps
>"Twily, please stop! You're gonna hurt yourself!"
>"I DON'T CARE! PLEASE STOP!"
>>
>>29098695
keep going
>>
>>29096735
>No likey, man.
Good. :^)
Maybe I should've added that that "fine lad" was into loli or some other gay shit.
I rode on the idea that magical effect go awry in the EqG world.
The crown did *not* instill the magic or friendship, I'd say.

That, and I like big Ada's.
Would this pass for a big Ada? https://bizounette.tumblr.com/post/153481480631/some-more-sketchmissions
>>
File: 1559579-02b.jpg954483136.jpg (80KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
1559579-02b.jpg954483136.jpg
80KB, 600x884px
>>29098695

>Twilight is clutching her belly
>"IT HURTS! GOD, STOP HURTING ME!"
>Brother and sister are both crying now
>Adagio isn't moved one bit
>In fact a sense of serenity has descended upon her
>Adagio starts singing softly as she carries out her grizzly task
>She sings that catchy christmas song that Sonata got stuck in her head
"Christmas time is once a year
Every critter holds it dear
Every animal big or small
Christmas means so much to us all"
>>
>>29093332
I clop to this is that normal?
>>
Crap.

>>29099067

>Black Betty sucks Twilight's womb dry and raw until it clogs briefly
>*VzzzzzGHRGMmmrrrvzzzzzz*
"We got it! It's out. Congratulations, miss Sparkle, you are baby-free!" says Adagio in a friendly manner
>However Adagio is anything but friendly
>Inside she is snarling
"If I can't have babies then nobody can!" she thinks to herself
>"Is it over?" asks Shining Armor
"Hm? Oh no. We need to make sure that there are no...bits left inside of your sister, plus there's the afterbirth and some amniac fluid. Unless she is cleaned thoroughly, your sister is at risk of getting uteral sepsis. Are you in a hurry? Want to call it a day?"
>Shining goes pale
>"N-no! Take your time, doctor."
>Adagio shoves the suction hose deeper inside Twilight, intent on leaving her barren
>Twilight screeches, cries and thrashes around while Adagio messes up her insides
>Shining does his best to hold her down as he explains what (he thinks) the "doctor" is doing to her
>Adagio doesn't mind the thrashing though. It makes her job easier, plus she can blame Twilight's infertility on it if she's ever confronted about it in the future
>Once she's certain that she's ravaged Twilight's womb, Adagio pulls the bloody organ out of her and wipes the blood off of the girl's genitals and thighs with a towel
>Twilight is exhausted at this point
>Adagio goes to her and smiles at her, calling her brave and pretending to be her friend
>She killed Twilight's baby with her dear brother's consent, she is protected by law, she acts like she did her a favour, and she is smiling in her face about it
>>
>>29099087

>Adagio takes two energy bars from a basket and hands one to Twilight like she's seen the doctor do after each abortion
>It's not a treat as much as a way to get the woman back on her feet and out of there quicker so the doctor can see the next one
>Adagio takes Shining aside and discusses her payment while Twilight rests
>Shining Armor pays her, but when he asks about filling out forms, signing papers or getting a receipt, Adagio replies that she understands he wants this visit to remain very secret
>The man grins like an idiot and thanks her
"No thank you, idiot. This way you can't even prove you ever were here" she thinks to herself
>Doctor Dazzle sees the siblings out
>Twilight is so drained emotionally and physically that she has to be held by her brother and walk together slowly
>She doesn't have the courage to talk or even raise her head
>"Goodbye doctor. Thanks for everything."
"It was my pleasure, mister Armor."
>Adagio opens the other energy bar and starts eating it as the brother and sister walk down the street
"OH AND DON'T FORGET TO USE A RUBBER NEXT TIME YOU TWO!"
>>
>>29099114
Kek I enjoyed it
>>
>>29083386
>>
Wrote a thing a while ago, never posted it in one of these threads

Gitchu sum Sonata fuq

Swimming Lessons (Anon/Sonata, NSFW)
http://pastebin.com/xeS2xffN
>>
File: 1479867051189.jpg-1565188353.jpg (69KB, 960x506px) Image search: [Google]
1479867051189.jpg-1565188353.jpg
69KB, 960x506px
>>29096729
>fat

The pic isn't bad, but she'd either lose weight or me. Even when I was desperate I turned fatties down.
>>
>>29099357
you have to go back slut. >>29070470
seriously though thanks.
>>
>>29099422
B-But I really wanna write more Dazzling stuff...
>>
>>29099443
No, you need to write more Shimmering.
>>
>>29083386
I want them to bodies by drowning pool, and last resort by papa roach.
>>
>>29083434

Still great
>>
>>29099443
nah come here the water is fine
>>
>>29083386
why theres a lack of fan made content of the Dazzlings?
>>
>>29099443
do as your heart wishes. being forced reduced quality, anyways.
>>29099562
I'm learning :^(
>>
File: hm well then.gif (2MB, 611x522px) Image search: [Google]
hm well then.gif
2MB, 611x522px
>>29097120
>>
>>29083386
I have a question what are doing during both FG and LOE?
>>
>>29099589
working at Burger King
>>
>>29099772
citation please.
>>
>>29099589
Dazzling redemption when?

I mean they did it with bloody Shimmer.
>>
File: 1237462.png (87KB, 657x526px) Image search: [Google]
1237462.png
87KB, 657x526px
>>29099589
Homeless
WILL SING FOR FOOD
>>
>>29099797
prove it.
>>
File: NoNipplesPt2.png (393KB, 1280x1776px) Image search: [Google]
NoNipplesPt2.png
393KB, 1280x1776px
Dazzlequest will never finish
>>
>>29099862
my nose bleed and my room smells like tuna fish is that normal?
>>
File: rare_aria_at_work.png (495KB, 634x845px) Image search: [Google]
rare_aria_at_work.png
495KB, 634x845px
>>29099784
>citation
here you go

>>29099862
it's might as well be a meme at this point
>>
>>29099870
probably
>>
File: ADAGIOMEME.png (1MB, 1800x1827px) Image search: [Google]
ADAGIOMEME.png
1MB, 1800x1827px
>>
>>
Sup guys. Long time no see. I was hoping that one of you had a picture of the Dazzlings as kids. Reasons being first my dazzling folder was deleted and I'm working on the novel adaptation of Three Dazzling Daughters and need a good cover. Any help would be most appreciated.
>>
>>29100973
Damn this Boi workin on a novel
>>
>>29099357
that was pretty good. we don't get enough lewd one shots now a days
>>
>>29100973
Something like pic related?
>>
>>29101080
https://derpibooru.org/979056?scope=scpec10bd91a440bde21d89d161e421ff2dccbd8d7a7

Link if you need it
>>
>>29101080
Perfect. Thank you.
>>
>>29100973
>three dazzling daughters
>novel
Praise Kek, also I'll check my pic and phone for a pic after a quick 8 hour nap.
>>
>>29101093
It's coming in hot so prepare yourselves. I'll post the fimfic link here once the first chapter is approved if y'all want
>>
>>29101096
That would be great.
>>
File: Adagio 15.png (221KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Adagio 15.png
221KB, 724x1024px
>>29099577

since you took the time to make that:

kek, and also, good doubles
>>
>tfw you will never get to smell Sonata's taco farts
>tfw she will never sit on your face and do it on purpose, not realizing you love it
>tfw she will never ask why your pants have a huge lump on them
>tfw she will never ask you to teach her about boy parts
>tfw you will never show her your dick, all we she is uncontrollably farting
>>
>>29101186
I want to curbstomp you.
>>
>>29097823

Here you go mate.

http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/27949785/#q27990376
>>
File: 1464333904504.png (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464333904504.png
80KB, 400x400px
>>29101622
You are a scholar and a saint, anon.
>>
>>
>>29100352
I get the sense they'd make a killing uploading their bickering about random topics to Youtube
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1zCI5jqwuo
In a world seething with liberalism and globalism, the Dazzlings have one way to gain as much negative emotions - more than they can imagine!
>>
>>29102073

Oi mate, I'm all for what the alt-right champions but this isn't really the place to push one belief or another. Why don't you incorporate your message into a story instead? You can make it a commentary on how amoral people take advantage of angry groups for their personal gain and ruin the world they live in in the process (like Annita Sarkeesian does) by having the Dazzlings manipulate a "radical acceptance movement".

Or you can make a political correctness-oriented satire by writing a story where the Humane Seven are the multicultural versions tumblr has thrown up.
Blacklight the Negro, Fat Acceptance "muh curves" Pinki Pie, Muslimshy (who is scheduled to marry her cousin and is accused of internalized islamophobia by her friends when she doesn't abhere to a stereotype), LGBTQWERTY Dash with armpit hair, and rich liberal Rarity who advocates acceptance but doesn't actually want "them" moving into her neighbourhood.
AJ is a lost cause as she values tradition, hard work, and has a grasp on economics. She voted for Trump.
Sunny is undecided since she's only known theocracy so far. She plays the role of the only sane person and eventually turns against identity politics because they fragment people and turn them against eachother.

Few people like being preached at, and few people hate a humourous approach.
>>
I just watched Rainbow Rocks for the first time in like a year and I got reminded just why I loved the dazzlings so much. Truly one of the best mlp villains. They are such amazing protagonists.
>>
>>29102683
>protagonists

You mean antagonists.
>>
>>29102738
>not seeing them as the obvious good guys
>>
>>29102778

Under their wise rulership, they would MEGA (Make Earth Great Again).

Also, I will resume writing on the 24th, where I will give you that last "Dazzlings Mind Control Anon" story, with Aria this time.
>>
File: 1166575100461180.png (229KB, 553x546px) Image search: [Google]
1166575100461180.png
229KB, 553x546px
>Aria is in love with a guy
>She feels so happy when he is around
>He gives her butterflies
>She is too intimidated to talk to him
>She often goes to him intent on speaking to him about her feelings
>And always ends up walking past him, too nervous to stop
>She hates herself because of it
>"If only I could just talk to him."
>One night as the purple grump was lying bed and touching herself she came up with an idea
>Halloween comes

1/2
>>
>>29103242
>>One night as the purple grump was lying bed and touching herself she came up with an idea
>>Halloween comes
>And so does she
>>
>>29103242
Aria confesses her love in a luchadan mask
>>
File: 14786476802391895100906.png (135KB, 794x1500px) Image search: [Google]
14786476802391895100906.png
135KB, 794x1500px
>>29103242

>Aria, who usually shakes kids down and lights dogshit on fire during halloween, decides to make a costume
>She works hard on it even though there's not much of it
>"This halloween I'm going as....Haydee!"
>Aria's costume conceals her face, but leaves her best asset exposed
>Her ass, along with her gorgeous legs
>And better yet, Haydee doesn't talk
>Aria leaves the house and goes to a party that she knows her crush will be attending
>There he is, dressed like the guy from Total Overdose
>Aria approaches him with a practiced walk
>He can't help but notice her
>Everyone at the party can't help but notice her
>She flirts with him without a word
>Tonight she only speaks through body language
>The purple-legged Haydee twerks her ass, intitiating the mating dance
>Interested, her chosen mate gets closer
>They engage in grind-dancing
>Excited, Aria guides his hands over her fun spots
>She wants it. He wants her
>The two youngsters slip away from the party and into a room on the upper floor of the house the party is held in
>It looks like a kid's room
>Aria lets her lover undress her, but stops him from removing her helmet
>She lays on the small bed and spreads her legs
>The lucky guy drops his pants and comes closer
>Downstairs everyone is oblivious to what's happening over their heads
>The loud, rhythmic thud is covered by the even louder music
>Though there's a bit of dust raining down from a certain spot on the ceiling
>.......
>The next day at lunch
>Aria is once again walking towards her crush
>She is still too intimidated to talk to him
>This time she has her bag with her
>She takes a seat next to him
>"Can Iiiii...help you?" he asks
>Without saying a word Aria opens her bag
>She then takes a white helmet out of the bag and puts it on
>She turns and just looks at him in silence
>The two became a couple shortly after
>Sometimes she puts on the helmet for him in bed

2/2
>>
>>29103249
>>29103279

Oi, don't interrupt. What are you, commercials?
>>
can we just have a good old shit storm so we can have an xmas edition
>>
>>29103509
Just mention Wubcake or something kek
>>
>>29103791
Wubcake is a fucking whore
>>
>>29103509

No we can't, you pig-faced ass bandit.

>>29103927

A popular saying among men where I'm from is "All women are whores except for my mother". A popular saying among wise men where I'm from is "All women are whores. No exceptions."
>>
File: 1460618223799.jpg (119KB, 829x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460618223799.jpg
119KB, 829x720px
>>29103305
Me gusta
>>
>>
>>29104196
theeque
>>
>>29104253
>Obese.
ftfy
>>
File: 1481673716389.jpg (217KB, 1280x915px) Image search: [Google]
1481673716389.jpg
217KB, 1280x915px
>>29083386
When will the Dazzlings give up their heathen ways and embrace the love of our Lord Jesus Christ?
>>
File: 1422500126334.png (285KB, 1024x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1422500126334.png
285KB, 1024x1118px
>>29103989
>Pig-faced ass bandit
>>
>>29104368

Would an ass-faced pig bandit be better?
>>
>>29104447
your mother
>>
>>29104618

Now, now. Lets not insult the poor bandit.
>>
>>29085418
>>29087441
>food coma
bumping for more.
>>
>>29103989
fuck you too i want a Christmas Edition
>>29104196
>>29104184
LOOK AT THIS CUTE SHIT MAN
>>
File: 1481804416259.png (63KB, 245x202px) Image search: [Google]
1481804416259.png
63KB, 245x202px
>>29104949
>obese sonata
>cute

I think you need your eyes checked anon
>>
>>29104990
I'd still let her sit on my face
>>
>>29104990
We need to gas the chubby chasers.
>>
>>29105003
She'd crush you.
>>
File: 1456508043571.jpg (117KB, 700x982px) Image search: [Google]
1456508043571.jpg
117KB, 700x982px
>>29105013
>not liking thick 2d women
>>
File: 453453463463463463.jpg (21KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
453453463463463463.jpg
21KB, 439x290px
>>29105044
>le thicc

Just a meme designed to lower men's standards even further.
>>
>>29105118
sorry i'd like to have a nice piece of ass to wrap my hand around
>>
File: 34534534634634634734.png (700KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
34534534634634634734.png
700KB, 1366x768px
>>29083386
Why is she so smug bros?
>>
Scab
>>
>>29102896

>It is a day like every other in Equestria
>Celestia got up, took a shower, had breakfast, relieved her sister and started her daily royal routine
>It was barely time for lunch when a familiar puff of green smoke materialized a scroll in front of her
>A letter from Princess Twilight
>Celestia opened the letter, curious as why her former student sent her an unscheduled letter
>She was left baffled
>According to Twilight Ponyville is being...invaded non violently
>Celestia flew to Ponyville with a detachment of Royal Guardsponies, where she found a strange new race swarming in and around the pony town
>There's a lot more of them than she expected
>What's more, they are carrying bags and other belongings
>This isn't an invasion. It's a migration
>Celestia landed on a rooftop where she could be clearly seen by the assembled crowds, and spoke with her Old Voice so that she would be clearly heard
>The Princess of the Sun requested that the leaders of the new race step forward for official greetings
>A number of individuals stepped forward, though they called themselves organizers and spokespersons
>Greetings were exchanged, diplomatic relationships were established and understanding was achieved
>This new race called itself "humanity"
>They weren't immigrants; they were refugees
>Refugees from a world torn asunder by war
>They are fleeing through the magical portal at the base of the horse statue in front of CHS
>The last human militia have formed a defense perimeter around Canterlot City and are sacrificing themselves to buy the non-combatants time to flee
>Once "the Enemy" reaches the statue, it will be detonated from the human side of the portal
>The assembled sea of people is the last remnants of humanity
>More and more people flee through the portal until it stops working
>It's over
>>
>>29103989
Where you from?
>>
>>29105282

>The ponies take pity on the uprooted humanity and greet them warmly
>There are a few misunderstandings here and there, but it's probably because of the shock and adjustment to the new situation
>The humans are given equinitarian aid in the form of land, material aid and economic aid
>They found a city and many smaller communities, often mixed with ponies
>In return the humans share their culture
>They reinvent things and pen great original works of poetry and philosophy
>The ponies are introduced to new concepts and political ideologies
>The most prominent being the forming and governing of a society through the principles of social justice
>According to social justice everyone should be treat with equal respect whether they are female, PoC, or genderqueer
>To discriminate and prosecute a member of a minority group is a crime
>Social justice aims towards a benevolent society, and as such the criminals are punished through social stigma instead of confinement, fines, or physical violence
>Women are the only logical choice for leadership in such a society
>Unlike males, women's bodies doesn't produce testosterone, a substance that makes people aggressive, violent and mentally unbalanced
>As a result women are peaceful and have clarity of thought
>The ponies have long lived under a divine matriarchy and see this philosophy as reasonable
>Eventually pony culture starts evolving along the human one and the two begin blending together
>It is a new, golden age for Equestria
>Very few oppose it, and are flagged as conservatives
>In some cases they are sent to prison for reeducation so they won't endanger the peace again

Screw it, I really need to sleep.
>>
>>29105312

I'd rather not say. Why, do you have the same saying, or are you planning your summer vacay?
>>
Friendly reminder that Dazzlequest will never finish
>>
>>29105971
Anon, please. I can only take so much disappointment in one day.
>>
File: 1444153977997.png (781KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1444153977997.png
781KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>29106773
Dam they saw my pride.
>>
>>29103242
>>29103305
Damn I want this in my life
>>
>>29106785
>Thank Dazzlings begin singing, immediately getting a response from Anon.
>He grips his head and shouts as their voices invade his mind.
>"Anon, resist their song!"
"I can't!"
>He falls to his knees and lowers his head to the floor.
>The pain in his skull is unbearable. It's as if his head could explode at any moment, though that would be preferable to what those girls are doing to him now.
>"You must! Youre not that way anymore. The Dazzlings have no hold over you. The past is the past, don't think of it. Be innocent and clear."
"Nng...how can you say that? I'm not innocent!"
>>
>>
>>
>>29107426
Aria's face makes me diamonds
>>
File: 20161222_042211.png (703KB, 1280x1548px) Image search: [Google]
20161222_042211.png
703KB, 1280x1548px
>>
>>29107432
Ponutjoe makes me diamonds
>>
File: tmp_4960-1322693-88220733.png (604KB, 1280x1549px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4960-1322693-88220733.png
604KB, 1280x1549px
>>29107444
Pls dont mar beautiful art
>>
>>29107453
Well hopefully you don't get banned friend
>>
>>29107426
>>29107431
>>29107444
>>29107453
Ponut Joe once again proves his based nature.
>>
>>29107463
Like i give a shit nigger
IPs are expendable
>>
>>29107475
Be safe friend
>>
>>29107489
Grow some balls
>>
>>29107513
:'(
>>
>>29107348

I don't get it.

>>29107474

I wish he'd socialize with us. I'd like to get to know the guy.
>>
>>29107597
He has stopped by and said hey plenty of times.
>>
File: Sparks my interest-1539330413.jpg (69KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Sparks my interest-1539330413.jpg
69KB, 1024x683px
>>29107600

Oh I know he occassionaly drops by, I've been here for over a year and a half. What I'm saying is that he doesn't talk much and isn't particularly approachable.
His art is great obviously and I'd like to know more about it in case I learn something, but what sparked my interest was the few glimpses we've had about his tastes plus the humour.

Except for that one anime about the widower dad who learned how to cook. The first episode promised a psychological drama about a man not knowing how to raise his daughter, a daughter with an abusive/neglectful mother, and a family business that is about to close.
Instead we got a cooking show that violates my sacred cooking rule. If it takes more time to cook it than to eat it then it's not worth it. Tsk tsk, Ponut.
>>
>>29107426
>>29107431
>>29107453

Praise Be!
>>
>>29107426
>>29107431
>>29107453
And a Merry Christmas to you as well Joe.
>>
Just a little heads up that I'm not dead. Yuletime was marred by a death in the family, so had to take a break from writing to clear my head a bit. I'll try to make it up with a little something-something Christmas special relating to MaMwM.
>>
>>29108289
Glad to hear from you
>>
>>29107426
Something about his faces has changed. I think the eyes are more open and something about the noses I cant quite place
>>
>>29108289

No. Take your time to mourn and feel sad for as long as you feel sad. You owe a bunch of virtual strangers nothing.
>>
>>29107597
The Anon said they saw his pride. Pride reminded me of Vegeta. What I posted was a scene from DBZ where an evil wizard is trying to enter and control Vegeta's mind because his pride, arrogance, selfishness, and anger were the perfect footholds for him. I thought, given the nature of the Dazzlings' magic, it would fit to rewrite the scene with them and Anon instead of the original characters.
>>
>>29108575
I've had well enough time to mourn, and things are looking up now. At the very least, I'm feeling like writing again, hence the idea of a small Christmas thingie.

Ironically enough, my grandpa, the person who died, was part of what initially gave the idea for MaMwM. An old biker through and through, I grew up with his stories of the road and things that he probably should not have told an impressionable youngster. In any event, without those stories MaMwM wouldn't be what it is today.
>>
Artist note:
Sonata is enjoying body swapping and is frolicking.
Adagio is angry about being toyed with her own body.
Aria has dissatisfaction in her present body.
>>
File: is that you dick.png (80KB, 203x216px) Image search: [Google]
is that you dick.png
80KB, 203x216px
>>29109202
>>
>>29107426
>>29107431

I actually liked ponut joe's old face style more

>>29107444

good triple
>>
>>29109360

"I'm too sober for this."
>>
>>29109442
so, you mean killryde's face style
>>
>>29109101

At least your grandpa led an interesting life, and he passed his stories on to you.
My grandpa fought in two wars against the fascists. I was named after him and greatly resemble him. He was quite a character and had many stories, or so I've been told. We never met.
You're lucky to have sat down with your grandpa, listened to his stories and gotten into all sorts of trouble because of them. I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>
http://i.imgur.com/HDwqHPs.jpg
Enjoy
>>
>>29110022
I want those big mittens around my small dick
>>
>>29110038

I like to think that Mandagio's personality is like Guybrush's. Clueless, self-adsorbed etc.
>>
File: you adore me.png (189KB, 387x614px) Image search: [Google]
you adore me.png
189KB, 387x614px
>>29110046
l-lewd
>>
File: sonaynay.png (439KB, 1300x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sonaynay.png
439KB, 1300x1200px
>>29110046
I want to do VERY naughty things to siren-form Sonata.
>>
File: 1472748692102.png (10KB, 511x593px) Image search: [Google]
1472748692102.png
10KB, 511x593px
>tfw you've been having such a shit week during the holidays that you kind of wish they were real simply so that at least one person you know could have a half-decent Christmas.
>>
>>29110467

What troubles you?
>>
>>29110528
Work is slowing down between the 'last minute rush to buy christmas shit' and 'dealing with returns for all of said christmas shit' so I'm stuck in a weird limbo where I actually have time to think and be bored. I prefer to bust my ass so I can avoid the fact that my coworkers don't know how to shut up. Family are being a bunch of cunts to one another. My mother is going on about the usual 'you embarassed me in public' bitching to my grandmother because she thinks I need a $10 hand out just to pay for inexpensive antidepressants, that take the edge off enough that I don't bite someone's head off if I get annoyed. Despite the fact that I have a job for bills and college debt, and bust my ass for my grandparents to avoid paying rent.

For some reason the holidays just consistently suck for me.

I'm usually the one helping my grandparents decorate while the rest of my family does fuck-all, have to play nice to a bunch of cunts I barely interact with, have to deal with a selfish bitch of a mother thinking I should worship the ground she walks on.

At best I get a few decent gifts to support my hobby and some reading material. Assuming the relatively inexpensive jacket I threw on a wishlist isn't a gift, and I can cosplay the Honorary Siren, my holidays look to have almost no upsides.

So yes, the belief that if the Sirens are real they'd have a consistent meal coming in every holiday to keep them content is a fairly justifiable one.
>>
>>29110619
What's their boss theme?
>>
>>29110598

Sup BG9. I wish I had some useful piece of advice to give you, but nothing useful comes to mind. Try to refrain from snapping at people. You're in a bad state of mind and you might hurt/alienate people who you might need later or who don't deserve it.

As for you mother, have you considered that she might be using you as stress relief or that perhaps you're making her feel insecure?
>>
>I get inspired and stop being lazy during my break
>try doodle some adagio
>drawling only trash
I can't even please my queen if why live
>>
>>29111116
Post your trash.
>>
>>29111116
>Try to draw
>It's trash
>Try to write
>It's mostly trash
>Lift
>You're trash
>Work
>You're trash
I'm trash at everything I do and I hate it. It's what spurs me on to get better. Just keep trying, Anon. We'll all make it some day.
>>
File: pegersadagio.jpg (72KB, 793x968px) Image search: [Google]
pegersadagio.jpg
72KB, 793x968px
>>29111210
>>29111138
thanks anons, I was trying to doodle a preggers adagio
this took me way to long and I'm not quite happy with it
>>
File: 354345345345345345454545.png (586KB, 1280x711px) Image search: [Google]
354345345345345345454545.png
586KB, 1280x711px
>>29083386
>be dad anon
>this Sunshit Shimmer kid annoys the fuck out of you
>but your daughters think she's cool so you'll tolerate her presence...for now.
>>
>>29111678
stop hanging out with that homeless kid girls
>>
>>29111678

nothing some dick can't handle.
>>
>>29110794
I'm not BG9, actually. Sorry anon.
>>
File: 54456546546.png (2MB, 2000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
54456546546.png
2MB, 2000x2400px
>>29111678
nerd Adagio is god-tier cute
>>
>>29107426
>>29107431
>>29107453
Choose one and only one.
>>
File: 1481869107789.gif (101KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
1481869107789.gif
101KB, 500x513px
>>29111963
You monster
>>
>>29111963
Dagi, obviously.
>>
File: muh nig.jpg (21KB, 475x263px) Image search: [Google]
muh nig.jpg
21KB, 475x263px
>>29111973
Hell yes.
>>
>>29110619
bruh
>>
>>29109442
Yeah, same here.

Definitely.
>>
File: 8978978978978078-.png (447KB, 914x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8978978978978078-.png
447KB, 914x1024px
>>29112226
that artstyle makes me wanna puke fammo
>>
Wen we gonna get some Xmas one offs
>>
>>29111362
Stuffed or bloated?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-22-02-09-02.png (971KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-22-02-09-02.png
971KB, 1920x1080px
Recently rewatched Rainbow Rocks. Instantly reminded why Sonata is best siren. Aria is also pretty cute, but the way Sonata stands all the time makes it obvious who's cutest.

Minus Adagio's heels.
>>
>>29113290
Excuse me
>>
>>29113321
>Aria's face
>"Egads, I am late for five o'clock tea and crumpets."
>>
>>29113340
This is 4chan.
Don't be polite, as long as you're not trolling or shitposting it's all good
>>
>>29113353
More like "tired of ego-maniac and shit-for-brains' shit"
>>
>>29113355
Don't treat me like a newfag, queer .
>>
>>29113367
Well you sounded like one, queer.

DANCE PUPPET DANCE
>>
File: 1482052118302.gif (14KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
1482052118302.gif
14KB, 300x100px
>>29113384
>>
It finally got approved! Hope y'all enjoy this

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/358054/three-dazzling-daughters
>>
>>29111362

Mate, that's Ponka.

>>29111722

More like "Sunny, I want you to stop hanging out with those orphans. They are a bad influence."

>>29111910

Won't be the first time I mistook someone for someone else. Or a guy for a girl if that's the case.
Anyway, you're stuck in a crappy situation. Putting up with it will solve none of your problems. Instead it'll continue to crush you. You need to self-reflect on your situation and on how your actions so far have had no effect.

Keep in mind that the people around you see no fault in their behaviour and will take the consequences of their actions as unfair treatment, the cunts. And they will see your righteous anger as throwing a tantrum which will make you seem immature, spoiled or just bad. So no outbursts. From now on you are going to change the way you express your displeasure. No more raising your voice or moving frantically. You are going to keep you voice low and even.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UuJL0MeY2cY

This way you're going to communicate that you are an adult, that you are mature and that you are being serious.
Another thing you are going to do is become vocal. If something bothers you then point it out to those involved, and do it calmly so as to make people understand that this is not an attack; you are stating a fact.

Last but not least, you're going to have fun and start relieving your stress by being sarcastic. Get back at the people who bother you by aggravating them. Start by watching the Black Adder minus season 1.

Read this, in case your mother is like this.

http://www.daughtersofnarcissisticmothers.com/mothers-with-narcissistic-personality-disorder/

I don't know if you're a dude or a chick, but I'd like to see a picture of that cosplay once you do it.
>>
I want to take the Dazzlings before the UN to sing and then celebrate it's collapse by taking the Dazzlings amidst the declerations of war.
>>
>>29113547
i wanted to drawl her with her hair pulled back
>>
>>29113514
Damn I'll give it a reread
>>
>>29114278

You drew her with only one lock.
>>
>>29111963
Any answer other than Adagio is proof of heresy and warrants a public hanging for /mlp/ to see.
>>
>>29114792

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me!

MOTHERFUCKEEEER! HUEH...
>>
File: IMG_1631.png (426KB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1631.png
426KB, 1280x714px
How much raw power do you think you can harness from the poof?
>>
>>29114856
About 20
>>
>>29114856
About tree fiddy
>>
>>29113514
Very nice.
>>
>>29115089
oops, sorry guys, no idea how I landed in the dazzling thread
>>
>>29114856

Enough to make my dick explode.
>>
File: tmp_21954-medium-244875913.png (292KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21954-medium-244875913.png
292KB, 423x600px
Bump
>>
>>29083386
Lewd underwear pics please.
>>
>>29115889
https://derpibooru.org/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&sbq=adagio+dazzle%2C+panties
https://derpibooru.org/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&sbq=aria+blaze%2C+panties
https://derpibooru.org/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&sbq=sonata+dusk%2C+panties
https://derpibooru.org/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&sbq=the+dazzlings%2C+panties
>>
>>29111963

Well, time to flip a coin for Aria or Sonata.

Dagi can sit in the corner.
>>
File: 1466895447988.png (167KB, 958x811px) Image search: [Google]
1466895447988.png
167KB, 958x811px
>>29113547
>Anon actually gives decent life advice instead of being a faggot.
This is why I keep coming back here. Also, will do.
>>
>>
File: adagio_dazzle_by_devil_v-da1jleb.png (988KB, 2800x1136px) Image search: [Google]
adagio_dazzle_by_devil_v-da1jleb.png
988KB, 2800x1136px
>>
File: sonata_by_devil_v-d9qcgaw.png (715KB, 1097x1800px) Image search: [Google]
sonata_by_devil_v-d9qcgaw.png
715KB, 1097x1800px
>>
>>29116680
>Sonata is best titty-monster.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/YWOWrYf.png
Enjoy
>>
Word on the grapevine is they might show up in EQG's 5 with some undercover agent
>>
>>29104271
>>29104990
>overweight
think about it: would it be impossible for the sirens farm too much negative emotions? maybe it's a symptom of overfeeding, resulting in internal obstruction? they would have to relocate the build-up kind of like in >>29115854 without becoming truly fat.

screw chubby fans. can't be healthy.
>>
>>29114856

I like to think that Adagio can hurl static lightning from her poof as a kind of natural defense.

>>29116118

I'm happy to help.

>instead of being a faggot.

Eeeh...
>>
>>29116820
Oh my
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1323754
>>
>>29092018
Still /r/ing for this.
>>
>>29118020
Second on that again. Unf!
>>
>>29111729
>dicking Sunset
>girls find out
>now Sunset is their mom
>>
>>29118461

even better.
>>
>>29117592
that's a cute aria
>>
>surf channels for some christmas TV
>a fucking EQG marathon is on
Welp, I'll be spending this christmas eve watching mai waifu
>>
>>29118701
It's almost like she's right there with you
>>
>>29099357
I really enjoyed this
i really hope to see more from you
>>
File: new_year_hype__by_wx42-d8a6lbi.png (3MB, 4950x3393px) Image search: [Google]
new_year_hype__by_wx42-d8a6lbi.png
3MB, 4950x3393px
I love you dzg
Merry Christmas
>>
>>29111963
Dagster
>>
>>29101938
I think I'd prefer them to not be real than dumb YouTube personallys
>>
>>29118708
>Rainbow Rocks is on
>Family decides to drop for a visit just then
Goddammit, mother, go away. You will never understand my relationship with a non-corporeal cartoon character.
>>
>>29119323
Which one has a dick
>>
>>29119332
Sunset
>>
Merry Christmas, Seahorse Succubus fans.
>>
>>29119491
So how are you people spending Christmas?

Other than hoping Santa will bring you your living mini fishpony?
>>
>>29119578
Family shindig. 15 people. Traditional Norwegian christmas, which translates to large, perhaps even excessive amounts of meat being consumed. Also christmas cake, cookies, marzipane, beer and so forth. I will greet the new year in a new and rounder shape.
>>
>>29119578
Stuck at my home due to bad weather expected tomorrow where my parents live which will last until late Monday. Since I have no one who can cover for me at work on Tuesday I can't risk getting stuck 150 miles away. Sucks but it comes with being a responsible person I guess.
>>
>>29119578
not doing a damn thing cuz my family all hate each other. dazzles would have plenty of negative energy to eat at my family gatherings
>>
>>29119609
>Norwegian christmas
Is it like Finnish Christmas except with less depression and suicide?
>>
>>29119578
Visiting three households over the weekend and trying to hold in the urge to break down crying because I am a terrible wreck of a person who doesn't get to be with their own kid at Christmas
>>
>>29119612
>>29119669
>>29119733
glad to know I'm not the only one with depressing christmas
>>
>>29119578
>>29119782

Personally, I would rather do what I' always do on Holidays and do nothing particular at all. But my soon to be sister-in-law got her family gathering at my not so big two bedroom apartment. Kinda anxious about it cause the last time they were here, they started some shit over FOOD at thanksgiving. Fucking loony coons, I swear.
>>29119669

Heh, same for my family. whats the point of having a gathering when every one doesn't exactly want to see each other? Id just come for the food and just leave when its convenient.
>>
>>29119578

Since most of my friends are Russian Jews, and I'm a TRUE Christian (Russian Orthodox represent), we're all meeting up and going to a fancy Chinese restaurant.

Then we're gonna head on down to the mall, and do our New Year's Shopping (since Russians exchange gifts on NY rather than Christmas).
>>
>>29119857
Why, if I may ask, is your future sister in law having HER family gathering at your place and not hers? Sounds kinda conceited and rude if you ask me.
>>
>>29119716
Yes. Some depression and suicide. But mostly VAST quantites of food.
>>
>>29119905
Fuck presents, food is where its at. I'm willing to put up with all the old men of the family getting wasted and starting fights with each other if only I'm able to eat traditional foods and hole up in sauna afterwards.

After that I'm taking my own bottle and holing up in a random room.
>>
>>29119948
I hear ya
Except I don't drink and the food always sucks
>>
>>29119578
>Christmas
>No snow even though it's depicted in all tv shows and commercials
I hate this place
>>
>>29119948
>hole up in sauna afterwards.
>After that I'm taking my own bottle and holing up in a random room.
As a Finnish American (3/8ths) I can appreciate that kind of experience.

Sucks my place doesn't have a sauna.
>>
>>29119973
I can't imagine a Christmas without sauna. We basically have the thing heated for the whole day, and you can go in whenever you want. Dark, damp and hot, and everybody is naked. Perfect place to make any foreign guest awkward as all fuck.

A proper sauna is also a reason why I even visit my family. Apartments in the city only have a measly electric sauna, if even that. Or a public sauna full of old men.
>>
>>29119991
True. Well Merry Christmas my Finnbro. Don't go too crazy with the Vodka (I'll be picking up my Vodka later today). :)
>>
Merry Christmas mother fuckers. Thanks for making me the writer I am now. I could never have gotten the confidence without you
>>
>>29120057
>/dzg/ giving confidence
I thought we were only capable of shitstorms
>>
>>29120070
If it wasn't for all the love you gave me while writing Three Dazzling Daughters I probably would've just given up
>>
>>29120085
>Love
Our girls would tsun the fact that we're not only about arguing.
>>
>>29119898
Aren't all sister-in-laws conceited and rude?
>>
>>29120132
Wouldn't know, I just have brother-in-laws.
>>
we christmas edition next?
>>
>>29119578

Listening to traditional albanian music against my will because the fuckwits upstairs always play music loud enough to cause structural issues to the building.
Tommorow I'll have to spend the day with an aunt who tried to take advantage of my mother's death, and ruin my diet by eating her shit cooking.
Also I'm concerned with the personal tragedies of various people around me, and my anxiety is flaring up again. I'm looking at a potential panic attack after months of mental stability.

Does anyone have any ideas for shorts that I might be able to kill time with at my aunt's tommorow?
>>
File: laughingseagull.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
laughingseagull.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>29120275
>traditional albanian music
Albanian immigrants are fucking crazy over here, and that's why I love them.

Also write something Christmas related. Like Dazzling hobo Christmas, or something equally festive.
>>
File: midgets.jpg (224KB, 742x779px) Image search: [Google]
midgets.jpg
224KB, 742x779px
>>29119898

She lives with me and my brother. I think she'd be homeless otherwise. Funnily enough, the same day I got my new apartment was when her family had to move out of theirs. Which is fine. Shes not bad to live with and all, and is generally pretty nice. I just don't like her mother, who has a history of drinking and starting shit out of nothing. But apparently shes given her another chance, so fuck it. But it'll be her last chance though. I'm not gonna have history repeat itself and have my living compromised.

I just wana draw in peace and just be content with keeping things in order. It's nice being the helm of my own ship, even though I wish the reins could be a shared effort, alas I make due with what I got so I'm not complaining all that much.

>>29120070

Actually if it wasn't for this thread's existence, I would probably have not gotten over my guilt over the terrible embarrassing things I did in the past regarding my multiple breakdowns and probably given up on being able to draw; and being a decent human being ever again. I've always been a self-loathing pathetic beta cry baby before then; but even more after my sperg outs.

Lost friends, people have stopped talking to me, my own younger brother is wary of what I say or do, but I know his heart is always in the right place. He's just afraid of what I'll do in terms of endangering myself.

>>29120085

Same here brother. I lack any resemblance of self-confidence otherwise. I may not take compliments well but at least I punish myself less often as I used to.
>>
>>29120331
I mean if you guys didn't encourage me so much through the story I probably would've given up. I'm REALLY hard on myself while writing. I notice every little mistake. But luckily I had an awesome general who didn't or at least didn't point it all out
>>
>>29120331
>>29120565
Same here. I'm pretty sure that had it been any other general than /dzg/, I would have never spent half a year writing some random green here.
>>
>>29120211
That or we start early new years
>>
File: noswiping.png (88KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
noswiping.png
88KB, 260x260px
>>29120692
No reason we can't do both
>>
>>29120331
>>29120565
>>29120665

Good on you guys, no homo.

I started somewhere else, but drifted here, because Dazzlings are cute.
>>
T H I C C

H

I

C

C
>>
>>29121182
After overfeeding on Anon she'd be, otherwise she's flat.
>>
shitpost
>>
blogpost
>>
>>29121318
You sure showed them
>>
File: AdagioDG9.jpg (400KB, 900x1144px) Image search: [Google]
AdagioDG9.jpg
400KB, 900x1144px
>>29120565

Funnily enough, I haven't read it until I saw it on fimfic, and now I regret not reading it sooner. Call me a degenerate, but I rarely read fics just for story & plot, just looking for some cheap fast boner bait stories. The lewder the better. But you're story is fantastically written. Very relate-able since I have a 4 year old niece I have to take care of from time to time.

Also I drew some fanart of what I think Adagio looks like in your story while I was at the laundry mat. I didn't know what she wore so I winged it. ..Too bad I'm shit for fashion though.
>>
File: AriaDG9.jpg (283KB, 800x952px) Image search: [Google]
AriaDG9.jpg
283KB, 800x952px
>>29121426

Fuck my limited use of proper vocabulary. I forget to proofread myself.
>>
>>29121426
>>29121443
Thank you! I absolutely love these pictures!

And thank you for saying that. The funny thing is, is I don't really enjoy children all the much and have very limited interaction with them. But my three dazzling daughters will always hold such significance in my heart.

I'd really love to write something for y'all again but I don't really know what to write.
>>
>>29121426
>Loli!Dagi
I don't think my heart can handle this
>>
>>29121443
Are those spats? Because I never realized before how much I want Aria in spats.
>>
>>29107453
>You will never fuck Sonata in that suit.
>You will never play with her tits that popped her suit.
>Her sensitive nipples will never be hard after rubbing the soft fleece.
>>
File: 47745323_p0.jpg (620KB, 1353x1200px) Image search: [Google]
47745323_p0.jpg
620KB, 1353x1200px
>>
>>29121797
>"Straight to the point huh? I like that~"
>>
File: The box, what's in it.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The box, what's in it.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>29121797
>>
>>29121797
Her dick is in that box, isn't it?
>>
>>29121797
that clueless twilight makes that image.
>>
>>29122006
I don't think she's clueless. I think she took a one look at what was happening and decided: "Fuck it, need more eggnog."
>>
>>29121517

I glad you enjoyed em!

I wouldn't write anything if you don't feel that certain 'need' to do it though. Anything forced always come out half-way. Believe me, if my own art isn't a dead give away right there.

It's like forcing yourself to let out a big wet fart for a cheap laugh, only to embarrass your efforts in shitting yourself. And I feel like I do that every time I sketch, and sometimes try to make a sketch into a painting. Trying to force creativity is like having sex with no foreplay.
>>
>>29121517
anything really.
>>
>>29122033
>"Just try to not make a lot of noise."
>Adagio makes sure to be as loud as possible.
>"Anon make sure this bed moves a lot.
"Isn't this Sonata's bed?"
Yes, but Twilight's bed is right behind this wall and I want annoy her."
>>
>>29121517
>>29122192

Real crack fic idea comin through. Setting is Pre- RR. Dazzlings adopt 3 dogs (why? because fuck-all) . Said dogs in the middle of the night get rowdy, make off with their pendants. Dazzlings wake up next morning; panic ensues. Uh.. I guess they body swap? Dog dazzles hypnotize everyone's mind into a dog's mind. Uhh.. the end? lol
>>
>>29121517
i'd love to see some comfy cuddling on christmas stuff
>>
>>29122195
Poor Twilight end up with unrealistic expectations.

"Well, sure it was nice, good even. I was just hoping for the usual two hours of orgasmic bliss"
>>
>>29122195
>"If I don't think about it, the fact that they are fucking in my house shouldn't bother me."
>>
File: sonatawantsabone.jpg (272KB, 800x816px) Image search: [Google]
sonatawantsabone.jpg
272KB, 800x816px
>>29122235

FORCED
O
R
C
E
D
>>
File: primordia_brain500443246.png (244KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
primordia_brain500443246.png
244KB, 600x375px
>>29121517

You call down the thunder and you'll reap the brainstorm.
What genre do you feel like writing? And what mood do you want it to have? Feels? Lulz?
>>
>>29122460
Existential, brooding poetry with a hefty dose of tragedy and self-irony.

No wait that's my life
>>
>>29122157
That is quite an interesting analogy. Not what I was expecting.

>>29122460
Well I don't know. Let's make it something /comfy/ as it is Christmas time. I'm tempted to just go with a TDD christmas offshoot but I'd imagine you guys want something different
>>
>>29119578
Listening to Trans-Siberian Orchestra with new headphones and sipping 14 year old tea.
>>
>>29122484

Here's a story plan.

>Post RR
>The three sirens are now poor
>They are sitting in the exact same booth they did in the RR intro scene
>Adagio notices a strange star moving in the sky
>"*Gasp* Did you feel that? It's maAAgic!"
>Aria replies "Shut up Adagio. Last time you felt something we lost everything."
>The two argue until they notice that Sonata is missing
>They find her following the star and decide to follow it too
>The star leads to a stable in the Sweet Apple Acres outside of town
>The three sirens find Baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph
>The Dazzlings act the part of the three wise men, only more motley
>They stick around for a few minutes and have a fight in front of Jesus
>Aria is too pissed with Sonata and goes outside
>Mary is not happy with the girls
>Adagio apologizes, embarassed by the other two
>She is asked why they came here anyway
>Adagio points out that Sonata followed a star
>Sonata says she followed it because of "Aria's song"
>She mistook a song Aria was singing for an actual wish
>Sonata starts croaking out a few lyrics
>"Starlight...
>Shine on me ever bright...
>Show me the way
>Take me back, take me home..."
>Aria enters the stable and sings along
>"Starlight...
>Mythical and ever bright...
>Shine on, enlighten me
>Guide and release me...
>Starlight take home...
>From the unknown..."
>Aria sits down, trying to hide her tears
>They have a talk
>As it turns out Sonata thought she could find the way back to the Equestrian oceans for her sisters if she followed the star
>The sirens reconcile and Baby Jesus babylaughs in joy
>The Dazzlings, no longer absorbed by their hate for eachother, gather around the baby and look at the miracle of a new life
>They welcome the baby into the world, look in their pockets for what little they have to gift to the baby and then leave after wishing blessings upon Baby Jesus
>Then they leave, having decided to start their own lives anew in this world and reconcile with others like they did with eachother
>>
>>
Btw this is the song I mentioned.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NDHWD7flnXo

>>29122479

I know that feel, Lord Byron.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/EbdKfKb.jpg
Enjoy
>>
File: Sneezeing face guide.png (966KB, 1280x1838px) Image search: [Google]
Sneezeing face guide.png
966KB, 1280x1838px
Could someone draw Adagio with either of the last two?
>>
>>29122453
Damn I love seeing your doodles on our bread
>>
>>29121700
I want to pop her.
This may or may not be a fetish.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/H3ErYjn.png
Enjoy
>>
>>29123179
>Aria
>smiling
Not on my watch.
>>
>>29122822
>E1
Tasty Hirame
>>
>>29123051
Don't you love all of them?
>>
>>29123420
She's smiling because she is coming back to bed with you
>>
>>29121797
Ooh, god. I want Adagio to lock me in with those legs.
>>
>>29124133
>r9k
disgusting. please never come back
>>
>>29124217
why don't you fuck off to your shitty containment boards and i'll stay in mine faggot
>>
>>29124245

whatever dude, be that way
>>
>>29124250
Merry christmas anon!
>>
Next edition is a Christmas themed one, right?
>>
>>29124448
I'd say Christmas/New Years.
>>
>>29124491
Whos going to take one for the team and pay for this and upload it?
https://www.patreon.com/Dieart77
>>
File: 1456521004238.png (136KB, 401x223px) Image search: [Google]
1456521004238.png
136KB, 401x223px
>>29124480
>new years
The thread won't last that long.
>>29124491
>mfw
>>
File: hot.png (70KB, 322x338px) Image search: [Google]
hot.png
70KB, 322x338px
>>29124491
Dangerously lewd
>>
>>29124480
"Another Year Survived"
>>
>>29124491
Puts a whole new meaning to 'stuffing the stocking'.

Wait does that even make sense
>>
>>29122822

I concur, more lewd. more butter more butter!
>>
>>29124991
>tfw you'll never be visited by Santadagio
>>
>>29123420
>"That smile ... No! That is not a smile."
>>
>>29124742
this thread lasted about a week new years day is in a week it will last

just please have it holiday themed
>>
>>29125376
One for both Christmas and New Years should suffice, yeah. And if it doesn't last a week we can just make one for New Years only.
>>
>>29125410
Just make one for Christmas only. Then, make one for new years only.
>>
>>29125440
just make a new thread
>>
>>29125449
Gotta wait 'til we hit 500 posts and page 8 I think.
>>
>>29125449
Too early.
>>
>>29125461
Do not underestimate Getter's speed
>>
>>29083434

This is going to be next op, isn't it.
>>
>>29125551
God, I hope not.
>>
>>29125558

We'd run a risk of being banned permanently for questionable/ilegal content. I think spanish is banned sitewide because some people were discussing about pedo stuff in spanish and it went on for a while because the janitors didn't know what they were saying.
What happened to that pigfucker Scruffy anyway? I'm sure people have reported the picture a few times by now but it wasn't deleted from any thread.
>>
New Thread:
>>29125697
>>29125697
>>29125697
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 160

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.