[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Sugarcube Corner. How happy are you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: AiP_Sugarcubecorner.png (626KB, 2525x1885px) Image search: [Google]
AiP_Sugarcubecorner.png
626KB, 2525x1885px
Welcome to Sugarcube Corner. How happy are you?
>>
>suddenly in Equestria
I am the happiest kid in the multiverse.
>>
File: 130239585124.jpg (56KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
130239585124.jpg
56KB, 418x455px
>>29083181
It's almost sunday so pretty happy I guess
>>
>>29083181
Feeling super depressed actually. Where is ponk
>>
>>29083181
Perfect median of happiness for now.
>>
I'm doin a shit. I got only two things of beer in the fridge. Should I drink em?
>>
>>29083458
Fuck nevermind turns out my meds will Screw me hard if I did
>>
>>29083464
Why post then? Do you want someone to talk to?
>>
File: fucking ready to die now.jpg (41KB, 576x521px) Image search: [Google]
fucking ready to die now.jpg
41KB, 576x521px
>>29083181
I made it to Equestria.
So that means I finally offed myself
>>
>>29083181
How happy am I? HOW HAPPY AM I?!
I had a bowl of SMILES for breakfast!
>yeah, so?
With extra sprinkles
>r-right this way sir, sorry to keep you waiting!
>>
About 5
>>
File: Marvin.jpg (115KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Marvin.jpg
115KB, 680x680px
>happy...
>>
I'll have you know I dropped my ice cream and only sulked for half an hour.
>>
>>29083181
How happy am I?

I once whistled "I'm Walking On Sunshine" in public.
>>
I ate 5 pancakes for breakfast, is that happy enough?
>>
>>29083196
That'll change when you discover they not only have no internet, they have no computers either.

Or even television. Or radio.
>>
>>29086668
While skipping gaily to work.
>>
File: LyingPinkie_S02E06.png (333KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
LyingPinkie_S02E06.png
333KB, 1280x720px
>>29086707
Uh, right this way, sorry to keep you waiting
>>
>>29086052
But they have a fuckton of books
>>
>>29086052
They have movie theaters. That's enough for me. And books. Hoo wee, love me some books and movies.

You know what they don't got though?

Cars. That's gonna be difficult. Yeah, you can find a gay-ass bicycle, but one for a pony? Brah. That shit gonna be hard to drive.

Scooters are also gay.

And human shoes.

Ha.

It's gonna be hard to find those. Human clothes custom-made for you would cost a fuck-ton. Get used to walking around in either a blanket or naked with your junk out to scare the children.

And oh boy, oh boy, whatcha gonna do when you realize you can't get a job because literally everyone is better at you in something. You'll be lucky enough to even be an assistant at best.

That shit scares me.

But hey. They got books and movies. Kill me.
>>
>>29088034
Basic human clothes are pretty easy, anybody with an inch of sense, a bolt of cloth and a safety pin can whip up a tunic or kilt. For shoes you can just go with something super simple like sandles nothing more than a block of wood and some string, then work your way up with padding, then figuring basic boot patterns should all be accomplishable within a few months since you'll have little better to do
>>
>>29088034
Ey, just take the knowledge you have and start building.
I mean, they have electricity
Step 1: Take what you think you'll need
Step 2: ??
Step 3: Profit
>>
File: Twi Shrug.gif (280KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
Twi Shrug.gif
280KB, 472x472px
>>29088034
books and movies are all you really need amirite?
I read this in a stereotypical Italian-american voice, the accent makes it all the better
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.