[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serve Honor Cuddle - A Cutequestria CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 6

File: Cuddlequest OP.png (674KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Cuddlequest OP.png
674KB, 700x700px
To Serve,
To Honor,
To Cuddle.
These are the three cornerstones of the Equestrian Royal Guard. Your name is Cocoa Bite, and you’re travelling across the country with three other elite guards, Hazy Moon, Cardboard Craft, and Clear Path, to solve the worst problems facing the country. Can you answer the call to Serve, Honor, and Cuddle?

Read up on this and other CYOAs here!
https://www.anonpone.com/shc/

Last Time:
>Arrived in Dodge City
>Met a family of earth ponies, one of which regularly goes missing
>Set up a plan to play horseshoes with the suspected changelings.
>Fell asleep in a quad pony cuddle pile.
If you have questions, please ask. It’s been quite a while since the last thread, and please do bear with me as well as I get back into this.
But for now, let’s go.
>>
>>29081752
>Slowly opening your eyes, you greet the morning sun, the rays shining in through the window of your room.
>The sweet smell of pancakes immediately hits your nose, wafting up from the kitchen beneath.
>The fur of your squadmates surrounds you, soft and fluffy against your light blue coat.
>Your name is Clear Path, and you’re a relatively soft-spoken, small unicorn, and the team’s navigator.
>But today, you feel pretty nervous.
>Yesterday, you volunteered to play horseshoes with the stallions, a decision you’re regretting now.
>Taking a deep breath, you nuzzle into the nearest pony for comfort, reminding yourself that your friends will be just behind you.
>A couple sneezes, and they’ll come running to your aid.
>Cocoa unconsciously squeezes you in return, wrapping his soft, downy wings around you.
>Well, you had best seize the day…
>>
>>29081755
>After a wonderful meal of pancakes prepared by your host, you and the suspected changeling, Tumbleweed, set out into the desert.
>The sun beats down from above, and you worry that none of you brought sunscreen.
>A sunburn is one of the worst things that can happen to a pony.
>It makes your skin all red and itchy, and on top of that, it hurts to lie down or even cuddle.
>Best be careful while you’re out here.
>You pull your soft helmet down further, protecting your eyes from the sun.
>Your squadmates follow behind you, staying out of sight, but the occasional glint of armor or rustling desert bush lets you know they’re there.
>Soon enough, you come upon a cave entrance, a couple of stallions out in front.
>Two stakes are set up a couple dozen feet apart from each other, and they throw plastic horseshoes back and forth between them.
>Tumbleweed leads you up to them, and they stop what they’re doing and turn to you.
>”This is Saddle Spurs and Dusty Desert,” Tumbleweed introduces, “and this is Clear Path, she’s going to be playing horseshoes with us today.”
>”Pleasure to meet you, ma’am,” Spurs says, his voice thick with southern accent.
“Nice to meet you too,” You say, shaking his hoof and trying to keep the nerves from your voice.
>The stallions around you divide up teams for the horseshoe game, and you take another glance over your shoulder, finding your teammates hunkered behind a bush a good distance away.
>Now then, what to do?
>>
>>29081761
Nothing yet. Play the game.
>>
>>29081767
page hadn't updated
>>29081761
So who goes first?
>>
>>29081761
Keep an eye out for any suspicious behaviour, but play along
>>
>>29081761
Play ball but actually horseshoes, as they say.
Try to make a decent throw when our turn comes around. Unless Clear is really bad at this.
>>
>>29081775
>>29081790
>>29081798
>>29081865
>Without much to go on at the moment, you decide to keep quiet and play their game.
“So, who goes first?”
>”I believe you should, being the new pony,” Spurs says, “You can be with Tumbleweed.”
>Nodding, you give your horseshoe a throw, landing it somewhat near the stake.
>As Spurs goes to make his first turn, he goes to strike up a conversation with you.
>”So, you’re a royal guard, right?”
“Yeah?” You respond.
>”If you’re a royal guard, you must be really good at cuddling, no?”
“Well, I wouldn’t say amazing, but…”
>Spurs’ shoe lands closer to the stake than yours, resting only inches away from it.
“Aww, good throw.”
>”Nonsense,” Tumbleweed says, throwing his own shoe, which clangs against the stake.
“Ooh, nice.”
>Dusty’s throw falls short, and you and Tumbleweed win the first round.
>As you collect your shoes and go to play the next round, Tumbleweed speaks.
>”But, Ms. Path,” Tumbleweed says as Dusty begins his turn, “There is a reason we invited you out here to our secret stallion meetings.”
>He gets in close, whispering into your ear.
>”You see, the real secret is that once get out here, we don’t really play horseshoes all that much. We just have it set up as a front. We’re just playing ‘cause I don’t want you to feel like we lied to you.”
“A front?” You ask, “A front for what?”
>”These are actually secret cuddle meetings,” Tumbleweed explains, “Stallions from around town all get together, have snacks, cuddle, and brush each other’s’ manes. I-it’s kinda girly, which is why we never tell our families back home about it, but we all really like it.”
>The stallions nod.
>”And when we saw that royal guard were in town, well, it’s no secret that you’re all highly trained masters of cuddles, and… We thought we’d invite you along to join us. We and the rest of the ponies inside would be thrilled to have the chance to cuddle with a guard like you.”
>He motions towards the cave.
>”You… Wouldn’t be interested in that, would you?”
>>
>>29081967
Ask how long has these secret cuddle meetings been going? It's sounds interesting.
>>
>>29082006
>You look past the ponies into the cave, which is off to your left.
>While the late morning sun illuminates a little of the entrance, the cave seems too dark to see into beyond the first few feet.
“How long have these cuddle meetings been going on, would you say?”
>Tumbleweed steps to your right flank, leaving the other two ponies to your left.
>”About a month now,” Tumbleweed says, “It was just Spurs who found the spot, and then invited some of his friends along too.”
>”That’s right,” Spurs says, “and eventually more and more stallions started coming until, well, it’s kind of a big thing now.”
>>
>>29082087
I think it's time to sneeze...
>>
>>29082087
Well... we're accepting, right? Gotta get hard evidence. Also, you'd think this sort of thing would leave a pony well rested, rather than the opposite.
>>
>>29082106
Not yet. We need hard proof first.
>>
>>29082087
Well let's go in I guess. Ask Tumbleweed how and when he first found out and joined?
>>
>>29082087
Think could the others outside hear us if we have to sneeze in the cave?
>>
>>29082160
Maybe Clear has one of those extremely loud sneezes.
>>
>>29082087
Play along. Mention that yeah we are pretty good at cuddling.
>>
>>29082106
>>29082119
>>29082125
>>29082151
>>29082160
>>29082172
>>29082323
>You consider calling for help right then and there, but you need more definite proof that these are changelings.
>Your friends are trained guards too, you’re sure they’ll move up to be able to hear you if you call for help.
>You’ll just have to be careful not to get too deep into the cave.
“Sure, I’ll come in. I am pretty good at cuddling, if I do say so myself.”
>”Great, let’s go!”
>As you begin to walk inside, you note how the changelings flank you on either side, one walking behind you.
>With your guard training as experience, you note that they’re blocking off your escape routes.
>You feel your hooves begin to shake before you get them back under control.
>So you begin talking to ease your emotions.
"So, Tumble, how did you find out about this and join?"
>"Well," Tumble begins, "Same as most ponies, I'd imagine. It's a pretty small town, and Saddle's a good friend of mine. So, he invited me along, and I thought 'what the hay, it's free cuddles,' and boy let me tell you, I don't regret coming."
(cont.)
>>
>>29082378
>Walking into the cave, you step through a short hallway, the three ponies moving behind you, before the cavern opens up into a wider room.
>As you step into the room, your eyes adjust to the low light, finding more than a dozen ponies around the room.
>A few stallions cuddle on top of a large pad which covers most of the rocky floor, making it soft and squishy underhoof.
>That sure does look comfy...
>Most of the ponies, however, seem to have plates of cookies and stand about the room.
>Oddly, none of them seem to have taken a bite out of their food.
>A table off to the left contains cookies and a punch bowl filled with a green liquid.
>All eyes turn to you as you enter.
>However, some things set off alarm bells to you.
>As you walk into the room, the three ponies who followed you stand in front of the exit door, not moving away from it.
>Another passageway sits on the wall at the other end of the room, and though it’s faint, you catch a faint green light coming from further down the passage.
>”Everypony!” Saddle says, calling out to the ponies in the room, “This is Clear Path, and she’s here to cuddle with us, so why don’t we give her a warm welcome?”
>You look around the room as all the ponies set their respective plates down and begin congregating towards the center, forming an arc of ponies, all facing you.
>Spurs steps forward, placing a hoof on your back, urging you forward. “Now go on Clear Path, I promise, you won’t regret being part of this cuddle pile. In fact, I don't imagine you'll ever want to leave.”
>>
>>29082388
Well, you know, I'm a royal guard, remember? It's not as if I don't have free time, but I do have duties I'll need to be getting back to.
>>
>>29082388
Uh sounds fun...

examine the cookies and punch any idea what it really is or how old it is?
>>
>>29082388
Does the pad look like something Changeling's made?
>>
>>29082388
Can we tell anything odd about these ponies? Any sign of mind control or other corruptions?
>>
>>29082388
Maybe we should sneeze. I don't like the looks of this.
>>
>>29082433
>>29082458
>>29082465
>>29082475
>>29082553
>You find it odd that a day of cuddling would leave ponies tired.
>In fact, it seems more likely that it would leave a pony well-rested.
“You know I’m a royal guard, remember? It’s not as if I don’t have free time, but I do have duties I’ll need to be getting back to.”
>”But of course,” Spurs says, “I’m just saying it’s really nice.”
“Do you mind if I have some snacks first?”
>”Oh, by all means.”
>First, you look down to the pad covering the ground.
>It’s a kind of spongy material, and though it was difficult to tell in the low light, it’s a quite dark green that could easily have been mistaken for black.
>Trotting over to the snack stand, you glance at the ponies standing in the center of the room.
>They don’t seem to have any of the hallmarks of mind control or anything like that. In fact, they look exceedingly normal. Perfectly alert and awake.
>and they don’t stop watching you.
>As you get over to the snack table, you examine the food.
>Looking into the punch bowl, you find that it’s a translucent, green liquid a good sight thicker than punch.
>It has a very sweet smell.
>The cookies appear to be chocolate chip at first glance, but as you break a cookie in half, you find that it has a gooey green filling.
>The crowd of ponies shifts so that they're all facing you.
>As you find your breathing picking up, you begin to very strongly consider sneezing.
>>
>>29082608
Well you don't have to wait for me. If you all want to start cuddling go ahead! we'll join in a minute ot two.
>>
>>29082608
I dunno about these snacks, man.
https://youtu.be/dMLaKR9eoRA?t=3s
>>
>>29082608
Sneeze loudly and apologize. cave dust.
>>
>>29082608
Mention that these are interesting cookies. May we ask what the green filling is? it smells sweet.
>>
>>29082608
Mention that it's hard to get in the mood to cuddle if they are all staring.
>>
>>29082638
>>29082667
>>29082717
>>29082723
>>29082727
“What’s this filling?” You ask, sniffing it, “It smells sweet.”
>”Oh, that’s, uh, mint,” Somepony explains.
>Having a bad feeling, you drop the cookie, setting it immediately back on the plate.
>Turning back to the crowd, you find them still staring at you, watching intently.
“U-uh, it’s kinda hard to get in the mood to cuddle when you’re all staring.”
>”Just join in,” one pony says, “I promise it’s nice.”
“Well, you don’t have to wait for me. If you all want to start cuddling then go ahead, I’ll join in a minute!”
>Immediately, one pony from the group steps forward.
>”No, we want to cuddle with you. Please. I insist.”
>He makes a grab for you, but you sneeze quite loudly, and he pulls his hoof away.
>Then you sneeze again, wiping your nose.
“S-sorry, cave dust.”

>You rush into the cave, Hazy by your side, and Craft just behind, tank deployed as she sputters along.
>As you enter, you take quick stock of the situation.
>Three “ponies” block the entrance, with their backs to you.
>More than a dozen converge on Path as she backs up slowly, her rump bumping into a snack table as she runs out of room to retreat.
>The three ponies’ ears perk as they hear the sound of galloping hooves behind them, and begin to turn around.
>>
>>29082785
Fly over and land in front of Clear.

"Does the look on her face say 'Man, I really wanna cuddle right now' to you?"
>>
>>29082785
Ask if they have a permit to run a cuddle club.
>>
>>29082872
>>29082961
>You give your wings a flap, flying over the heads of the stallions.
>Hitting the ground, you stand between Clear and the horde of ponies.
>She’s pretty clearly shaking, a look of fear in her eyes.
>One of them hisses.
“Does the look on this pony’s face say ‘man, I really wanna cuddle right now’ to you?”
>A couple of the ponies look down, scuffing their hooves on the ground, but most resume their push forward, their eyes now focused on you.
“Do you even have a permit to run a cuddle club?”
>”We don’t need one.”
>You’ll be sure to write them a ticket for that one.
>As you stand your ground, your wings flared, you cast a glance over to the entrance.
>Two of the ponies now lie on their backs, Hazy’s foam sword swishing back and forth as he swings at the bugs.
>A water balloon flies from Craft’s vehicle, flying directly towards the crowd of changelings.
>As it bursts on his side, water is thrown from the impact, splashing over three surrounding stallions, who let out a cry as they fall to the ground.
>Looking around, the ponies all drop their disguises, revealing black chitin and solid blue eyes.
>They’re all poised to jump at you and Clear, but a clear gap has appeared in their lines.
>>
>>29082985
Charge through the gap and rejoin the others.
>>
>>29082985
They feed on emotions! Feel STRONG EMOTIONS to catch them off guard!
>>
>>29082985
It doesn't seem like Clear is quite ready to move again yet. Would we still be fast enough carrying or pulling her along to slip through?
The emotion thing sounds fun too.
>>
>>29082985
Fight fire with fire. Love them as hard as you possible can.
>>
>>29083018
>>29083033
>>29083046
>>29083061
>Looking back to Clear, she doesn’t seem like she’s quite ready to move yet.
>Wracking your brain, you realize that changelings feed on emotions.
>And dang it, you love all ponies.
>Even changelings.
>So you wrap your hooves around the nearest changeling, pulling them into a tight hug.
>You let him feel your emotions, feeling a bit of a drain as your emotions are pulled from you, not just by the changeling in your hooves, but by the other changelings surrounding him.
>As you release him, he flops onto his back, a faint pink heart floating out of his mouth.
>Looking to the other ponies, you find that they have gotten up from their lowered positions and now have their mouths open, as if they were eating.
>Having had enough time to reload, Craft fires another water balloon at the crowd, splashing over most of the remaining changelings, who fall to the ground in heaps.
>As they get their bearings once again, the remaining changelings look around in fear before making a run for the passageway on the far side of the room, which leads deeper into the cave.
>His enemies defeated, Hazy runs into the room, Craft’s tank trundling in behind him.
>Your eyelids feel a little heavy.
>>
>>29083167
Try to keep awake and hit them with your weapons.
>>
File: Spider Cuddles.png (87KB, 1300x900px) Image search: [Google]
Spider Cuddles.png
87KB, 1300x900px
I'm gonna pause here for the evening.

Again, I'm sorry for the long hiatus, but for now, I hope I'm not too rusty. Thank you all so much for playing, and I should see you tomorrow.
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to post them, please.
>>
File: 1461304192666.png (1MB, 773x786px) Image search: [Google]
1461304192666.png
1MB, 773x786px
>>29083198
Thanks for running again.
>>
File: guardpone.gif (3MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
guardpone.gif
3MB, 720x1280px
>>29083224
You're welcome, Anon.
>>
>>29083167
Don't let the escape! Subdue them with cuddles.
>>
>>29083268
This. Jump into the air, yell "for Celestiaaaaaaaaaa" and pounce/cuddle them.
>>
>>29083167
Try to remember the basics of CQC.
Turn your enemy's movements against them.
Turn their love eating against them.
>>
>>29083167
Love and tolerate the stuffing out of them.
>>
>>29083167
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OlKaVFqxERk
Amp up your out put of love and hope to subdue more of them.
Come on, you still have some more love in you.
>>
>>29083389
Are you saying to eat the changeling's love?
...okay. Do it.
>>
>>29083167
Keep up the cuddling
>>
>>29083167
Let's change tactics otherwise we'll be asleep before too long.

Keep your distance and hit them with our weapon.
>>
>>29083167
Go after them further in the cave. They may have a queen here.
>>
>>29083167
The missing ponies will probably be further in. If we try to feed then any more, we'll probably end up asleep.
>>
>>29083190
>>29083268
>>29083273
>>29083389
>>29083583
>>29084673
>>29085198
>>29087193
>>29087243
>>29087250
>>29087296
>You recall the words of your boop camp instructor, reminder you of the basics of CQC.
>”Turn your enemy’s movements against them,” he taught.
>So, you have to turn their love eating against them.
>Flapping your wings, you take to the air, flying straight towards the running pack of changelings.
“For Celestia!” You shout, barreling into the front running.
>Your hooves wrap around him and the two of you fall to the ground, the padded floor cushioning your landing.
>Amping up your output of love, you nuzzle into the changeling’s neck, feeling that drain as all the running changelings stop their retreat to drain the new source of love.
>The changeling you’re cuddling lets out a happy chittering, before he spaces off, his mouth open and a hind leg twitching in satisfaction.
>Around you, the few other changelings slump to the ground, licking their lips, their blue eyes vacant and satisfied as small wispy hearts float from their open mouths.
>Their retreat stopped, you get to your hooves, putting a hoof over your mouth to stifle a yawn.
>It would be nice to try and eat their love too, but honestly, you don't know how to do that.
>”T-thanks for the save, guys,” Clear says, seeming to have regained her senses.
>”Don’t mention it,” Hazy says, sheathing his sword for the time being.
“Come on guys,” you say, motioning to the next passageway, “The missing ponies will probably be further in, and they may have a queen here.”
>Hazy looks at you with concern in his eyes.
>”Sir,” he begins, “are you alright? We can stop and let you take a nap if you need.”
>“B-but what if these changelings wake up?” Path asks, “or what if somepony heard what was going on and comes and sees us?”
>>
>>29087729
One of us should probably go back and tell the sheriff. If all the changeling's are here currently then he could send a few ponies here to help round up all these changelings.
>>
>>29087729
Don't suppose anyone has some caffeine or sugary snacks? Snacks that don't have changeling goo in them, that is.
>>
>>29087729
Fortunately, we keep a juice box around for just such circumstances as this when we need a pick-me-up. Mmm. Grape.
>>
>>29087803
You fool! The grape juice is for hurt snootles! We need apple for drained by changelings!
>>
>>29087769
>>29087774
>>29087803
>>29087829
“I don’t suppose anyone has some caffeine or sugary snacks? Snacks without changeling goo in them, I mean.”
>”Well of course we do!” Craft says, digging around inside her box.
>She extracts a pudding cup and plastic spoon, hoofing them to you.
>As you take them, you dig into your own saddlebags, extracting your emergency juice box.
>You shake your head as you pull out the grape juice. That one’s reserved for hurt snootles.
>Pulling the apple juice box out, you insert the straw and begin drinking.
>As you eat your snacks, you feel a buzz as the sugar reinvigorates you, the weight of your eyelids fading into nothing.
>Satisfied, you stow the now empty juice box back in your saddlebags and hop to your hooves and look to your teammates.
“Somepony should probably go back and tell the sheriff. If all the changelings are here then he could probably send a few ponies to help us round them up.”
>”Good thinking, Cocoa,” Hazy says.
>”I’ll do it,” Path says, “I know the way like the back of my hoof, and I’m not a combat specialist like the three of you.”
>”Hurry back, Clear,” Craft says.
>"I'll be back as soon as I can."
>Clear Path nods before galloping out of the front of the cave, a bit of dust kicking up from her hooves.
>>
>>29087873
Wave bye, then charge bravely deeper into enemy territory.
>>
>>29087873
Kiss the changeling you snuggled into submission, just to be safe.
>>
>>29087932
No half measures
>>
>>29087873
Hurry deeper into the cave and see where it leads.
>>
>>29087946
Damn straight.
Hmmm. I hope there's no such thing as loving brutality, else we might have out guard badge revoked.
>>
>>29087895
>>29087932
>>29087946
>>29087968
>>29087988
>Waving goodbye to the galloping Clear Path, your eyes fall upon the subdued changelings.
>You had better make sure that they won’t get up and attack you from behind.
>So you lean down and kiss him on the forehead.
>He lets out a burp, his eyes still glossed over.
>He’s not getting up for a while.
>Nodding to your friends, you trot further into enemy territory.
>The three of you trot into the hallway, the soft green light getting brighter as you trot further into the cave.
>After a few moments of trotting, the cave opens up into yet another large circular room.
>Inside this room, green cocoon-like pods line the walls, many of them containing a pony who bobs up and down in the green fluid.
>The ponies rest peacefully, their eyes closed and their mouths slightly open.
>Some cocoons also contain another changeling, the bug-like creature cuddled up against the sleeping pony, hugging them tightly.
>Changelings mill about the room undisguised, tending to the cocoons.
>On the other side of the room are two more entryways.
>One seems to lead further into the cave, a bend preventing you from seeing more than a few feet down the path.
>The other’s entrance is flanked by two changelings wearing very uncomfortable-looking beetle-like armor.
>Much like the royal guard you see at the palace, they have feather-dusters in their hooves.
>It’s a ways away, but from what you can see of the next room, it seems to be a rather grand room of the cave, yellow and green light flooding the room.
>You note a yellow carpet leading from the entryway on into the room, but you can't see anything too far past the doorway.
(cont.)
>>
>>29088076
>As you go to enter the room, two feather dusters cross your path, blocking your entry.
>With the spears inches from your face, you get a good look at them.
>The base of the spear has a sickly green jewel which glows softly in the cave’s lighting.
>Moving up the spear, its shaft is a solid, gleaming black, with marking spiraling up and down its length.
>And the feathers are a bright white, clearly well-maintained or freshly replaced.
>”Stop,” One of the changeling guards commands, “No disguises past this point, please.”
>>
>>29088076
>So you lean down and kiss him on the forehead.
>He lets out a burp, his eyes still glossed over.
>He’s not getting up for a while.
Police cuddle-amity. No one is safe.
>>
>>29088086
Apologize and say that we were told to keep our disguises on at all times. May we speak to the ling in charge? We have important news to tell.
>>
>>29088086
Bluff
>bwah - do you know who I am? I could have you put in time out! So help me I will cuddle you right here and now!
>>
>>29088086
Tell the guard we have a major case of Scopophobia. The case is so bad to the point where we forgot what we look like. We can't even look ourself in the mirror in the morning. In fact, we got rid of all of our mirrors years ago. *sniff*
>>
>>29088086
>, “No disguises past this point, please.”

But these aren't disguises, we were invited to this place. Can we go though please?
>>
>>29088198
We.....we could use a hug right now.
>>
Sorry I couldn't combine more, just due to the nature of the prompt, I could only really use one.
>>29088116
>>29088129
>>29088213
>>29088198
>>29088245
>You think you should bluff to get through here.
>But that means lying.
>You grit your teeth and prepare the lie.
“I, uh, I’m sorry, but I have a major cause of Scopophobia,” You say, looking down.
>”Scopophobia?” the guard returns.
“Y-yeah. It’s gotten so bad that I can’t even remember what I look like. I-I can’t even look myself in the mirror in the morning, in fact, I got rid of all my mirrors years ago.”
>You sniffle, trying to sell the bluff.
“I-I could use a hug right now.”
>Reluctantly, the changeling sets his spear against the wall and wraps his hooves around you, patting you on the back.
>”It’s okay, you poor, poor changeling. Everything’s gonna be alright.”
>It feels nice to be comforted, even if it is over a lie.
>”Say, where did your friends go?” He asks, looking over your shoulder.
>You look behind you, only to find an unsuspecting cardboard box sitting on the floor of the cave.
“Huh, that is a good question.”
>”Eh, not that important, I guess. Just be sure to turn all that love of yours into Queen Vespula before you leave, it smells like you’ve gotten quite a bit today.”
>He looks down, being careful to keep his eyes away from you.
>”And I’m sorry about your scopophobia, I-I didn’t know.”
>>
>>29088337
Make note that we might want to turn ourselves over for disciplinary actions once this is over. Lying is for bad ponies. Though isn't changeling's by their very nature liars? Maybe in this case it could be justified.
>>
>>29088337
Proceed. Maybe push the box along with us inside?
>>
>>29088337
>Cocoa lies again
>>29088392
We just might.

>>29088398
>>
>>29088398
>>29088428
I wanna clarify this before I write. Do you want to get in the box and push from the inside or do you want to push the box inside the cave?
>>
>>29088454
>push the box inside the cave?

That.

if we climb inside to push it. That would look weird to the guards and raise suspicion.
>>
>>29088337
A good bluff is one you believe.
>i-it's....it's fine. Thank you. Say what was your name?
Smooch him on the cheek. He deserves some love for comforting us.
>>
>>29088454
Push the box inside the cave, yeah.
>>
>>29088337
>He looks down, being careful to keep his eyes away from you.
He must think we're weird
>>
>>29088537
No, he's being considerate about our scopophobia. He really deserves a kiss for that...
>>
>>29088337
So is the Queen here today?
>>
>>29088563
That's, really sweet of him.
>>
>>29088392
>>29088398
>>29088428
>>29088468
>>29088470
>>29088479
>>29088537
>>29088563
>>29088570
>>29088615
>You make a note to turn yourself over to disciplinary actions once this is all over.
>Having never been tested in the field, you’re kind of ashamed of yourself.
>You’ve regularly lied and shown brutality towards the ponies you’ve defeated.
>M-maybe you’re not such a good pony after all.
>Shaking away your internal punishing, you turn back to the changeling.
“I-it’s fine. Thank you.”
>You make to wipe away a tear from your eyes.
“Is the queen here today?” You ask.
>”Yeah,” the changeling says, pointing towards the guarded door, “she’s in the throne room right now.”
“Thanks. Say, what was your name?”
>”It’s Rufa.”
“Nice to meet you,” You say, leaning in and smooching him on the cheek. “Thanks for understanding.”
>He smiles as you kiss him, and he licks his lips with his long tongue, obviously getting a taste of your love.
>He's definitely earned it, with how considerate he's been.
>”No problem, friend. Take care, okay? If you ever need to talk to some one, just come find me, yeah?”
"I will," you say, giving him a smile.
>Grabbing the innocent-looking box, you push it inside the cave, soft hoofsteps coming from inside the box as you push it along.
>As you move through the room, you hear the changelings whispering amongst themselves, and as you look around, you find that most of them are very consciously not looking at you.
>Seems claiming scopophobia wasn’t a bad idea after all.
>Even if it was a dirty lie.
>In any case, you make it to the middle of the room with your box.
>Well, you’re in. Now what?
>>
>>29088640
How many changeling's do we see? are there any side rooms we could push the box into? We'll need to plan something before the sheriff get's here. Are we even ready or prepared face a Changeling Queen?
>>
>>29088640
After all of this is said and done we should hang out some time with Rufa. Maybe plan pattycake. A-and m-m-maybe even a sleep over.
No no. Gotta stay on the task at hoof.
>>
>>29088640
We'll probably want to at least talk to the queen, right? Should we just ask the guards at that door to let us in?
>>
>>29088758
The moment the Queen see's us our cover is likely blown. I want to plan and get ready first before seeing her.
>>
>>29088640
The Queen should have filled out the proper forms for military grade cuddles. Instead she's gonna get time out. WITH NO DESERT.
>>
>>29088828
But she's a queen! Can we even do that? What if she refuses?
>>
Would be great if diplomatic relations between this hive and Equestria gets establish, then we can hold hooves with Rufa... if he even forgives us for lying...
>>
>>29088869
Gosh darn it! We owe Rufa that much.
>>
>>29088678
>>29088707
>>29088758
>>29088781
>>29088828
>>29088851
>>29088869
>>29088880
>Making a mental note to hang out with Rufa sometime, you quickly get on-track, scanning about the cave.
>You look around the cave once more, counting the number of ponies.
>To your count, about ten changelings are actively cuddling with ponies inside of cocoons, five drones are working on maintaining cocoons, adding their own saliva to the pods, and four guards are guarding the doors.
>As you look around, you don’t notice any side rooms, but there is a hallway that leads deeper into the cave system.
>Though you’d like to talk to the queen, you don’t think your cover will work as well with her.
>But she’ll get time-out if it’s the last thing you do. With no dessert!
>Even if she is a changeling queen!
>You’d better plan first before the sheriff gets here.
>You push your box into the unguarded hallway, which twists and winds at a fairly sharp downward angle.
>As you get down further into the cave, you find yourself in a complex of living spaces.
>Various rooms shoot off from the main cave, each containing a green cocoon and a bedstand with a picture of a very large number of changelings, with a larger queen standing in the middle.
>Her chitin is jet black, and her hair and carapace are a dark yellow.
>Pushing your box into an unoccupied room, you open it, finding Craft and Hazy hiding underneath.
“Woah, there you guys are!”
>”Top of the line stealth technology,” Craft says, beaming.
(cont.)
>>
>>29088917
“We need a plan,” You say, getting right to business. “D-do you think we could establish diplomatic relations between this hive and Equestria?”
>”Well, let’s think about that,” Craft begins. “We did assault and infiltrate said hive, it may be a long shot.”
>Your mind turns to Rufa.
>He’s such a nice bug… You think you owe him that much, at least.
>Even if he doesn’t ever forgive you for lying.
“I-I think it may be worth a shot.”
>”Well, we’ll probably never be able to defeat a changeling queen any more than we’d be able to defeat Celestia or Luna,” Hazy says, “If you think it’s reasonable, then I’ll back you up.”
>”Alright,” Craft says, letting out a breath. “How do you want to do this, Cocoa?”
>>
>>29088923
Think of how we should approach the Queen. Your thoughts?
>>
>>29088923
I want to sneak up on her, hug her her with all my might, and shout the word "cuddles" at the top of my lungs. Then the cultural exchange can begin.
>>
>>29088923
Well I say we walk in to the throne room and introduce ourselves to the queen and say we represent Equestria and the town and wish to negotiate a treaty on peaceful terms. One that the town and the hive can agree to.
>>
>>29088963
We can overload her senses with our combined cuddle.....or that might make her stronger.
>>
>>29088923
Oh! Maybe we can overload her changeling feelies with sadness.
>>
>>29088923
Ask what their thoughts are. As this will be very tricky.
>>
>>29088923
Well, cuddling things hasn't gotten us in trouble yet. Except for that time it did right at the beginning.
>>
>>29089035
That was a statistical anomaly. The rest of the data supports the hypothesis that cuddling solves everything.
>>
>>29088949
>>29088963
>>29088979
>>29088986
>>29089015
>>29089032
>>29089035
>>29089062
“Couple options, I think.”
>You tap your hoof to your chin as you think.
“We could sneak up on her, hug her with all her might, and shout ‘cuddles!’ at the top of our lungs, at which point, we can begin the cultural exchange. Cuddles have never steered me wrong, except for that time they did! But that was a statistical anomaly!”
>Craft looks at you like you’re crazy while you continue.
“Or we could introduce ourselves to the queen, say we represent Equestria, and attempt to negotiate a treaty on peaceful terms. One that both the town and the hive can agree to.”
>”One of those sounds more reasonable to me,” Craft says.
>“Sounds more boring, maybe,” Hazy says under his breath.
“Hey, the sneak attack could overload her before she can react. Or it could make her stronger, we don’t know.”
>They both fall silent.
“What do you guys think? This seems like it’ll be really tricky.”
>”I think cuddles may be the answer,” Hazy says, thinking carefully about his words. “There’s a difference between a weaponized cuddle and a friendly cuddle. Maybe if we implement a sneak-attack friendly cuddle, then maybe she’ll be open to negotiations. We do have that box for stealth.”
>Craft speaks up second. “I think negotiations will be difficult. If I hadn’t used the high explosive to try and help you and Clear Path, they may have been easier, but I think I personally may have blown that.”
>She clucks her tongue.
>”If our goal is to negotiate, I don’t love our chances. We could assault using the tank, but with the number of changelings in this hive, not to mention the magical abilities of a queen... I’d be the most comfortable with requesting an audience formally, trying to establish diplomatic relations by way of peace rather than by cuddling from ambush.”
>>
File: qt changelingbro.jpg (270KB, 712x1544px) Image search: [Google]
qt changelingbro.jpg
270KB, 712x1544px
I'm going to pause here for the night.

Thank all of you again so much for playing, and I should see you tomorrow. If you have any comments, questions, or critiques, please feel free to post them!
>>
>>29089131
Thank you Link!
>>
>>29089131
Thanks m8
>>
Should we even deal with this? Shouldn't we ex-filtrate and report to the princesses so we can come back with more ponies.
>>
>>29089593
>>29089125
That is a good point. I suppose another option would be to go back and report our findings and ask the higher ups what to do.
>>
>>
>>29089593
>>29089617
>You suddenly begin having second thoughts about your chances here.
“Do we even need to deal with this? I think that we should exfiltrate and report what we’ve found so we can come back with more ponies.”
>”That seems like a reasonable plan to me,” Craft says, nodding.
“Alright, let’s get out and contact our higher-ups, then we can decide what to do from there.”
>Lifting up the box, the three of you slip underneath and sneak out the way you came, careful not to bump into any changelings.
>You slip past Rufa and out into the front of the cave, where you find Clear and the sheriff, who have about half a dozen ponies in tow, marshmallow shooters strapped to their sides.
>As you remove the box from your head, Clear trots over.
>”I’ve told them about the changeling hive and they came as fast as they could, what do you need them to do?”
“We’re going to contact Captain Touch, see what he wants us to do, maybe see if we can get reinforcements.”
>You nod, digging through the box and extracting the styrofoam cup that the captain gave you.
“Captain Touch, are you there?” You ask into the cup before placing it to your ear.
>A few seconds later, the captain’s voice comes in through the phone.
>”I hear you loud and clear, Lance Corporal, what do you need?”
>>
>>29093322
We've found the source! Its Changelings Sir! We'd like some reinforcements before we go in deeper...please?

Just in case they don't wanna talk, Sir.
>>
>>29093322
Right, we found their hideout as well as the missing ponies, how would you have us proceed, Sir?
>>
>>29093322
Tell them that we've discovered a Changeling Hive and there's a queen inside. We are unsure how to proceed sir. Should we open a dialogue of communications and diplomacy or attempt a assault?
>>
>>29093322
More guards. and maybe the princess. We're not equipped or trained to deal with a changeling queen. Oh! And can you get me an apology card? for Rufa
>>
>>29093337
>>29093390
>>29093423
>>29093483
“We found the source! Changelings are causing the disappearances, sir!”
>”Are you certain? What about the missing ponies”
“We’ve been inside the hive, and have found the ponies too. There’s a queen inside.”
>His voice now contains a higher degree of concern.
>”What are you asking for?”
“We’d like some reinforcements, please, and maybe the princess. None of us are equipped or trained to deal with a changeling queen. O-oh, and get me an apology card, please.”
>You hear scribbling on the other end of the line.
“How would you have us proceed, Sir?”
>”Cautiously, Cocoa Bite. Changelings are not to be trifled with. Did any of them see you?”
“Y-yeah, a lot of them, but they didn’t suspect me, other than the ones I had to cuddle.”
>”Then we’ve lost the element of surprise…” He says under his breath.
>”Listen, Cocoa. I can send reinforcements, but it will be more than a day until they arrive. If you’ve been inside the hive, I need you and your squad there. I cannot guarantee that Princess Luna or Celestia will be able to come."
“Sir, should we open a dialogue of communications or attempt an assault?”
>He seems to pause for a moment.
>”Cocoa, to this day, no changeling hive has ever been on good terms with Equestria, and they have captives. I would recommend you wait for reinforcements and prepare an assault. Do not stay in town while you wait, lest you get cuddlenapped in the night.”
>”I will, however, take your word on this, Cocoa. Do you believe there’s a chance they can be negotiated with, and are you willing to take it?”
>>
>>29093532
There may be a chance if a small one sir.
>>
>>29093532
The Queen is the one in charge here Sir, but the drones are bound to follow her orders. If not for her, then at least the ones under her.
>>
>>29093532
It seems like it might be possible, but I really don't know if we should take it.
>>
>>29093532
There may be a chance. We can minimize risk by having the rest of the ponies stay in a fortified position while me and one other pony goes in to negotiate.
>>
>>29093532
we need lots of chocolates. Those have love in them right?
>>
>>29093560
>>29093565
>>29093587
>>29093595
>>29093652
“I think there may be a chance, if a small one, sir.”
>”Do you think you should take it?”
“It might be possible. We can minimize risk by having the rest of the ponies stay in a fortified position while me and one other pony go in to negotiate.”
>”I trust you to take the best course of action, Lance Corporal. Be cautious. Your reinforcements will arrive as soon as they can.”
“Thank you, Captain. Oh, and bring lots of chocolates. Those have love in them, I’m pretty sure.”
>More scribbles come through the phone.
>”Chocolates, apology cards, and as many reinforcements as I can gather. Be cautious, Lance Corporal.”
“Goodbye, Captain Touch.”
>You hear the captain place his end of the phone on the table, and you remove the receiver from your ear.
>The eyes of Craft, Hazy, Path, and the sheriff fall to you expectantly, as if asking you what to do.
>>
>>29093671
Reinforcements are on their way. But it might be more than a day before they get here. We'll need to have a secured position established with watch shifts least one get's cuddlednapped.

There might be a way to settle this on more peaceful terms and I was thinking of taking that chance. Which of you is good at diplomacy and negotiations?
>>
>>29093671
>>29093691
this
>>
>>29093691
>>29093852
“Reinforcements are on their way, but I may be a day or more before they get here. We’ll need to establish a secure position with watch shifts so that nopony gets cuddlenapped.”
>”This is serious then?” The sheriff asks.
“Very. Though there may be a way to settle this on more peaceful terms and I would like to take that chance. Which of you is good at diplomacy and negotiations?”
>”That would be you and me, Cocoa,” Craft says, speaking up.
“Good, then you’ll be with me tomorrow for negotiations.”
>”Understood.”
“For now, let’s get out of here.”
>With agreement all around, you leave the vicinity of the cave, searching for a place to secure for the night.
>Eventually, you come upon a relatively concealed space a half mile away from the opening of the cave, and well off of the path the changelings take to and from town.
>The four of you get to digging out foxholes and securing your defensive position, sweating as the day goes on.
>Your blankets don’t exactly keep you cool, but at the very least, they’re keeping the sun off your backs.
>Celestia forbid and of you get a sunburn.
>As it nears dinnertime, you feel a hoof on your back.
>Turning your head to look, you find that it’s Hazy, giving you an uneasy smile before speaking softly.
>”Hey Cocoa, I wanted to talk to you about something that happened earlier. Well, a couple things.”
“O-okay?”
>”I just wanted to ask if you’re doing alright. Two times over the past two days you’ve told some pretty big fibs. Yesterday to the family that we stayed with, and today, you said that you were a changeling with scopophobia.”
>You turn your head down.
>”I understand that you were trying to protect our cover, but a lie is a lie…”
>He shakes his head, resting a leathery wing over your back.
>”I’m not trying to make you feel bad, but in all honesty, that’s not very royal guard-like behavior. Is something going on, Cocoa? I’m here to talk, if you need me.”
>>
>>29093861
Am I a good pony Craft? I want to be but I'm not sure If I am....
>>
>>29093671
What if Rufa wont like me after this?
>>
>>29093861
It's, I-I dunno. I think it might have been that it was just so much easier to get through that way instead of coming up with something more acceptable. And I'm supposed to be good at diplomacy...
>>
>>29093861
I don't mean to fib. It's a bad pony thing. I guess It's inexperience combined with a large responsibility.
>>
>>29093900
>>29093924
>>29093941
>>29093943
“Hazy, do you think Rufa will forgive me?”
>The batpony sighs, sitting down and motioning you to do the same.
>”I think it was a little rude of you to do what you did.”
“I know. He was even so considerate about my phobia, and I’m not a changeling either…”
>”But assuming negotiations go alright, maybe he’ll be able to forgive you someday.”
“O-oh…”
>You sniffle, and Hazy runs a wing down your back, trying to comfort you.
“I-I don’t mean to fib. I know it’s a bad pony thing, but it’s just so much easier to go through that way rather than coming up with something more acceptable. Maybe it’s because I’m so inexperienced, and I have so much responsibility.”
>You close your eyes, shaking your head.
“And I’m supposed to be good at diplomacy…”
>Hazy wraps his hooves around you, pulling you even tighter.
>”Listen, Cocoa. Sometimes when they’re in the moment, ponies don’t always think of the best way to do something. They look for the first way they can find, and then go with it before they think. That’s what makes a pony into a liar, or what causes cases of cuddle brutality.”
>Your thoughts go towards your cuddle advances towards the captain, or the times where you’ve cuddled a neutralized opponent.
>These thoughts make you wince.
“Am I a good pony, Hazy? I want to be but I'm not sure that I am...”
>”I don’t think you’re a bad pony, Cocoa Bite. Bad ponies don't get in the royal guard. You’re a sweet pink stallion whose heart is in the right place, but who also has a tendency to act or speak without thinking about it, that’s all.”
>>
Your right I think I should get some therapy after this.

I just feel like there is a lot riding on this. I don't want you, or any of our squad mates to be harmed because I wasn't willing to lie.
>>
>>29094042
Thank you Hazy. That means a lot to me. I'll try to be better.
>>
>>29094042
>snuggle haze
>>
>>29094042
Should we take a nappy now?
>>
>>29094065
>>29094155
>>29094174
“Yeah, I just felt like there was a lot riding on this. I didn’t want you or any of our squadmates to get hurt just because I couldn’t tell a lie.”
>”Like I said, you’re a good pony, Cocoa. But if we do all that stuff, then we’d be no better than the bad ponies. The ends can’t always justify the means.”
“Maybe I should get some kind of help when we get back.”
>”If you think that’s what you need, then go ahead.”
“From now on, I’ll try to be better. I promise that.”
>You snuggle into Hazy, leaning the side of your head into his soft chestplate.
>He takes you into his hooves, lifting your helmet off of your head and setting it to the side.
>Running one hoof over your mane, he wraps the other around your back.
>Instinctively, you wrap your wings around him and he does the same for you, the two of you locked in a friendly snuggle.
>”I know you’ll do better, Cocoa. If it makes you feel better, just know that I look up to you as a leader, and I’m pretty sure the others do too.”
“Thank you Haze,” You sigh, relaxing into the snuggle, “that means a lot to me.”
>”Anytime, Cocoa.”
>You let out a yawn, the sugar rush from earlier beginning to peter out.
"Is it time for nappies now?"
>Hazy’s head turns to you, his slit eyes looking into yours
>He pats you reassuringly on the back, giving you a big smile.
>"Yeah, we have a big day tomorrow. Get some rest, sir."
>Giving him a smile of your own, you yawn once more in Hazy's arms, your body relaxing as you give into the rhythm of his petting, the world slowly drifting away into sweet dreams.
>>
And there is where I’m going to have to call the thread.
I know it’s been a fairly short thread, but I’m not gonna have that many opportunities to run from tomorrow until Christmas. I plan to start up sometime next week. Thank you all so much for playing, once again, leave any comments or questions you might have, and I’ll see you soon.
>>
I hope we do get therapy actually, well doctor the voices in my head are telling me to lie and beat people into unconsciousness.
>>
How nice and romantic of Hazy, supporting us in our internal conflicts.
>>
boop
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.